NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes...we need to look to the past...

Go down

Sometimes...we need to look to the past... Empty Sometimes...we need to look to the past...

They say when things get hard and you are faced with the end of something good possibly staring you in the face, that you begin to think about the beginning…

These are my beginnings

This is my story

The set-up

(The dark sky overhead was completely blocked out by the clouds from which rain fell like a thousand angelic tear-drops from the heavens above. The wind bit at the heart of the few people that were out and about wandering the streets of the City of Salvation. Some running to the gym for a quick work out, some on their way to the church to pray for Brenton Cyrus’ blessing and others to the Town Hall to file due paperwork.

Sitting against the tallest spire on the rooftop of the House of the Lord, a lone figure watches as the lower members of Salvation scurry about the streets going about their daily lives. The figure is wearing a black t-shirt and a leather jacket with a pair of ripped jean shorts on and an old pair o combat boots.

He woke up that morning and, after showering and brushing his teeth, had gone to grab his traditional robes…the robes that he had proudly worn with honor and pride ever since joining Salvation. But, when he had gone to grab his robes on this day, something had stopped him. He just didn’t feel right wearing them after what had transpired on Revolution the previous night. Something just wasn’t sitting well…

Instead the man had rummaged through his closet and, after searching for a moment and opening some old boxes, he had found his current articles of clothing. He had then lounged about the House of the Lord for the entire day, dodging phone calls and ignoring the pounding coming from his front door. After making it to five o’clock he had baked a frozen pizza and then gone to the roof.

As soon as he had set foot on the rooftop the rain started trickling down. After looking out over the City of Salvation, the man had sat down with his back to the tallest spire on the rooftop and began just thinking. Who was he now? What did his future hold? What did God mean when he said that “It’s time you get used to the fact that the NLWF isn’t about groups anymore. It’s every man for himself, with friendships and alliances?” Did this mean the end of Salvation? Why had God destroyed Steven Angel?

All these questions raced through the man’s mind, his normally all white eyes were as grey and cloudy as the skies overhead. As the rain began to steadily increase, Corey Casey began to think about the future, his future, and what it held for him. Question after question flashed through his mind, like a movie being fast forwarded. Suddenly, there was only one question…

And this is where the story begins
How did I get here?

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Sometimes...we need to look to the past... :: Comments

Post March 6th 2010, 1:36 pm by Guest

“You have to know the past to understand the present”

(Corey Casey sits in a random locker room, taping his wrists, getting ready to make his first ever impact in NLWF. He had come a long way from jobbing to people like VIP and Mark Pollak. He had been caught extremely off guard when his first fed (which shall remain nameless…because frankly it doesn’t deserved to be named) closed down. He was right in the middle of an intense program with one of his longtime rivals and to hear that, all of a sudden, the fed was closing down had shocked him.

Through his friendship with Ryan Apollos, Corey had learned that Apollos was planning to start up his own fed. At first, Corey had been a bit unsure about joining a fed with Apollos at the helm. Ryan Apollos was a hot head and started around the same time as Corey. But, after Apollos had shown up on his doorstep that fateful night and assured Corey that this fed would be about opportunity Corey signed on.

So Apollos’ fed was born and Corey quickly became the company’s first (and only) Intercontinental Champion. Even though he was a champion, it didn’t satisfy Corey’s ultimate dreams for glory. He was hungry for more, hungry for better competition and, most importantly, hungry for World Championship gold.

Apollos’ fed had only been running for a few weeks when, all of a sudden, a message appeared in everyone’s e-mails. It was from some guy named Brenton Cyrus proclaiming that everyone in the fed should sign contracts with NLWF. At first, Corey had been tempted to check out this NLWF but Apollos immediately made sure that everyone in the fed would stay on. Apollos soon closed the fed down, stating that he couldn’t bear the stress and work load associated with it anymore.

The next week Corey met up with Ryan Apollos and the two young men, along with Ryan’s girlfriend Alexis, went to NLWF headquarters and were soon signed to contracts with the company. In their old fed, Corey and Apollos were a tag team known as The Militia. NLWF creative didn’t like the name and soon re-named the team Lethal Injection.

Lethal Injection was given its first match in ASWA against some random young team. Needless to say, Lethal Injection dominated the young team and sent a message to everyone on the roster…Lethal Injection was going to be the next big thing. ASWA was just a warm up though…Corey got a call a day after ASWA from Brenton Cyrus, saying that Lethal Injection was about to given a massive push and that he and Apollos should report to the NLWF Empire Arena in New York City for Revolution: Close to the Edge.)

“You only get one chance to make a first impression”

(When Corey had gotten out of his bed the morning of Revolution he had a slight ball of nerves in his stomach. Another new fed, another first impression…another first chance to put the entire roster on notice. A cocky smirk appears on Corey’s face, he could handle that…as long as Apollos didn’t lose his temper and do something stupid. Corey knew then that he would have to run out and save the impulsive Apollos from any sort of trouble his mouth had gotten him into. Corey was cocky, but he knew he could fight his way out of any situation that arose. Hell, he had been doing it since he could walk…it was second nature by this point.

Corey rolls out of bed and jumps into the shower. Since his first fed had closed its doors, he had been simply going through the motions in his life…he felt empty deep down. As if he didn’t really have a direction, didn’t really have a motivating force, didn’t have something to push him to the next level. Corey shakes his head as the warm shower water cascades down his face, best to not get into that shit so close to his first night in NLWF.

Corey gets out of the shower and dries off, he wraps the towel around his waist and brushes his teeth. He smiles at himself in the mirror)

Corey Casey
Time for “The Celtic Hand Grenade” to dominate another fed

(Corey walks into his room and throws on some clothes. He grabs his wrestling gear and throws it in a suitcase. He pulls the handle up and wheels the suitcase behind him. He grabs his phone, wallet, and keys and heads downstairs. Before he leaves his room he looks around at his bedroom…tonight was the night. Corey flicks off the lights and walks downstairs.

As he comes downstairs, Corey casts an eye towards the kitchen. Corey thinks briefly about making breakfast but then decides against it. He would pick up some Dunkin Donuts on the way to South Station. Corey grabs his trademark leather jacket and puts it on. He walks out his front door and pulls the door shut behind him, locking it up tight.

Corey turns and a smile appears on his face as he sees his longtime best friend Mike O’Malley leaning against Corey’s car.)

Corey Casey
Fuck are you doing here?

(Mike holds up a Dunkin Donuts bag and motions to the two coffees sitting on the roof of the car)

Mike O’Malley
I figured your lazy ass wouldn’t be making breakfast before your train, so I bought some breakfast sandwiches. It’s the least I can do…take it as my way of saying good luck.

(Corey walks over to his car and Mike pops the trunk. Corey throws his bag into the trunk and slams it shut)

Corey Casey
Aw how sweet of you…homo…

Mike O’Malley
Haha fuck you...get in the car

(Corey gives Mike a wicked smile)

Corey Casey
You mean my car?

Mike O’Malley
You want to walk your ass to South Station?

(Corey climbs into his car and Mike starts the car up. He pulls out of the driveway as Corey opens the bag containing the breakfast sandwiches. He grabs one and tosses the other at Mike. The two friends sit in silence, which is only broken by the sound of their chewing and the music on the radio.

They soon arrived at South Station. Corey opened the passenger side door and climbed out of the car. Before he shut the door he turned and gave Mike a quick “thanks” before grabbing his suitcase out of the trunk and hustling to buy a ticket before the next train to New York left.

Ten minutes later Corey was comfortably settled into the coach section of an Amtrak train heading to New York. As the train takes off from South Station Corey feels himself drifting off to sleep…the rhythmic sound of the train’s engine and the lack of other passengers in his cabin combining to lull Corey to sleep.

Before he knows it, Corey is awoken by the sound of the conductor’s voice coming over the PA)

Conductor
Last Stop: New York City. Thank you for choosing Amtrak

(Corey stands up and grabs his suitcase out of the overhead compartment. He wheels it off the train and navigates his way to the front of the train station. After looking around for a moment he sees a man holding a sign saying “Corey Casey.” Corey walks up to the man)

Corey Casey
Yeah that’s me…but I wasn’t expecting a car

Driver
I was told by Brenton Cyrus to come and pick you up here

(Corey gives the driver a surprised look. Why had Brenton Cyrus sent a car to get him? Corey shrugs his shoulders and motions for the driver to lead him to the car. The driver leads him to a black town car and Corey throws his shit into the backseat and then climbs into the back. The driver shuts the door and then gets in the driver’s side door)

Corey Casey
Do you know where the NLWF Empire Arena is?

(The driver laughs dryly)

Driver
Yes sir…that is where I was instructed to bring you

(Corey leans back in his seat, looking around the leather interior of the town car. Suddenly, his phone begins to ring)

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

(Corey checks the caller ID and sees that it’s Ryan Apollos)

Corey Casey
Yo Apollos

Ryan Apollos
Dude…are you fucking ready to run NLWF?

(Corey smirks)

Corey Casey
Fuckin’ right I am. See you at the arena man

Ryan Apollos
This is it man…we are going to fuck shit up here…I can already feel it!

(Corey flips his phone shut as the driver pulls up to the NLWF Empire Arena. Corey looks out the window as he sees the legions of NLWF fans. As the car pulls up to the back of the arena, the fans all crowd against the barricade to see who is about to get out of the car.

The driver opens the door and Corey climbs out of the backseat. Some of the fans look disappointed, as if they had expected some big huge champion to be arriving. Some of the fans turn and walk away but a handful stay, recognizing Corey Casey from other feds.

Corey watches as the few fans who are holding out pieces of paper plead for his autograph. Corey signs a few autographs and then walks into the arena. He looks around at the crew members and the stage directors as he walks through the backstage area. He eventually finds his locker room and is surprised that Apollos isn’t already here.

Corey quickly suits up for his dark match against Jamean Jaxon. As he is finishing wrapping tape around his wrists and is walking towards the locker room door, the door opens its self and Ryan Apollos walks into the locker room)

Ryan Apollos
Hey man what’s going on?

(Corey moves to get past Apollos)

Corey Casey
I can’t really talk right now man, I gotta go destroy some idiot named Jamean Jaxon

(Ryan mockingly bows, motioning for Corey to walk past)

Ryan Apollos
By all means…please go and destroy some nobody. I already had my match tonight and won so it’s your turn anyways.

(Corey turns and walks through the backstage area. As he is walking past the tech guys one of them grabs his arm)

Techie
Mr. Casey…I just wanted to let you know that we don’t have your entrance music and video ready just yet.

(Corey rips his arm out of the techies’ grasp. He stares down at the skinny techie)

Corey Casey
Fuck it then…just make sure that you fucking idiots have your shit together when the actual show starts

(Corey quickly walks up the stairs and out through the curtain. The crowd doesn’t really react one way or another…to them this is just another dark match with a rookie who isn’t a star yet. Corey looks around at the packed house as he walks down the ramp…he would quickly show them that they were dead wrong…)

Samantha Praxton
And his opponent…from South Boston, Massachusetts…standing 6’5” and weighing in at 250lbs…”The Celtic Hand Grenade” Corey Casey!

(As soon as Samantha Praxton finished his introduction Corey immediately charged Jamean, knocking the unsuspecting Jamean on his ass. Corey climbs on top of Jamean and begins reigning blows down on Jamean’s face. The ref begins his five count and, at “4,” Corey allows the ref to pull him off of Jamean.

Jamean slowly gets to his feet and, as he is on his knees, Corey runs over and grabs Jamean’s head. Corey swiftly nails a vicious DDT on Jamean, which leaves Jamean sprawled on the ground. Corey quickly picks up Jamean and locks him in a headlock. Corey than picks up Jamean Jaxon, stalling at the top and showing the crowd his strength. Corey then brings Jamean down, spinning around and crushing Jamean with all his force as he delivers a crushing South Boston Bomb to Jamean Jaxon. Corey quickly covers Jamean…

1…
2…
3…

Corey gets up and allows the ref to hold up his hand in victory)

Samantha Praxton
Your winner…”The Celtic Hand Grenade” Corey Casey!

(The crowd gives him a weak round of applause but Corey soaks it in anyways…knowing full well that the crowd would, more than likely, be booing him by the end of the night. Corey basks in the cheers for a moment longer before sliding out of the ring and walking to the back.

As Corey is walking through the backstage area towards his locker room he stops as he sees the opening video package for Revolution roll. As soon as the video package ends Corey sees a man in a suit with sunglasses talking about some title and some freak named Cotton the Clown. Corey can’t help but to laugh)

Corey Casey
Man…what the fuck kind of place is this?

(Corey is still watching the TV when he feels someone punch him in the arm. Without even turning around Corey just flips the person off behind him)

Corey Casey
Fuck you Apollos…hi Alexis

(Ryan laughs as Corey turns around and shakes Ryan’s extended hand)

Ryan Apollos
How the fuck do you always know man?

(Corey gives Alexis a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He gives Ryan a wicked smile)

Corey Casey
I could smell your lack of talent from the car

Ryan Apollos
Fuck you man. You ready for tonight?

Corey Casey
Dude, if you ask me one more time I’m going to head but you

(Ryan just laughs)

Ryan Apollos
Just making sure dude. We got a big night a head of us.

(Ryan grabs Alexis’ hand and leads her through the backstage area. The three eventually come to the locker room. Corey pushes open the door and looks around. He turns and looks at the TV. Bobby Ocean and Blaine Riley were fighting for some sort of #1 contender match. Corey just laughs at the horrible match going on)

Corey Casey
Goddamn those guys suck

(Ryan turns and notices the match going on. He shrugs his shoulders)

Ryan Apollos
Hey man…if you want to make your impact early…go do something about it

(An evil grin dances on Corey’s face)

Corey Casey
I will let the losers finish their match…and then show them what real talent is

(Corey pushes open the locker room door and is about to walk out when he turns and looks at Ryan Apollos)

Corey Casey
You coming with?

(Apollos shakes his head “no” and sits down on one of the chairs in the locker room. Alexis sits down on Ryan’s lap)

Ryan Apollos
I’ve already picked my spot to make an impact tonight…you can fly solo on this one man

(Corey shrugs his shoulders and walks out of the locker room. He quickly navigates his way through the backstage area and works his way to one of the sides of the stage)

Back to top Go down

Post March 6th 2010, 1:46 pm by Guest

★FREEDOM [or] NO LIMIT CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERS

Bobby Ocean [vs] Blaine Riley

Samantha Praxton - The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Freedom Championship, Number one contender match. Introducing first…

Fireflies hits as Bobby comes out onto the stage with an "X" formed over his head with arms the when he drops them a small pyro explodes behind him. He then walks down to the ring slides under the bottom rope. Bobby climbs the two turnbuckles opposite the ramp and forms the "X" again over his head.

Samantha Praxton - Making his way to the ring, from Wheeling, West Virginia. Weighing 210 pounds.... BOBBY OCEAN!!

Enemy hits the pa system. Blaine walks out pissed off. He makes his way down to the ring. He slides in and hits his shoulder against the referees causing the ref to fall over. Blaine then stairs down waiting for his opponent as if he was going to kill them.

Samantha Praxton: "And the opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 320 pounds...BLAINE RILEY!!!!"

[Ding Ding Ding]

Bobby Ocean extends his hand for a handshake with Blaine Riley. Blain Riley looks at Bobby Ocean and laughs, declining the handshake. Blain Riley kicks Bobby Ocean to the stomach and launches him to the corner. Blaine Riley charges in quickly, Bobby Ocean barely moves out of the way and Blaine Riley crashes into the turnbuckle. Bobby Ocean rolls Blaine Riley up.

-1-
-2-
Kick Out

Blaine Riley gets to his feet quickly and clotheslines Bobby Ocean viciously.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean almost snuck out with a win.

Tommy - That’s about the only way he’s going to get the job done against Blaine Riley, unless Blaine gets distracted by one of our female audience members, and leaves.

Blain Riley stomps the head of Bobby Ocean then lifts him to his feet. Blaine Riley lifts Bobby Ocean high into the air and spine busters him into the mat. Blaine Riley taunts Bobby Ocean as the crowd boo’s him. Blain Riley shoots Bobby Ocean off into the ropes and launches a bog boot, Bobby Ocean ducks under the boot and hit’s the ropes again, Bobby Ocean dives at Blaine Riley and takes him down with a forearm a smash. Bobby Ocean waits for Blain Riley to get up. Blain Riley gets to a knee. Bobby Ocean DDT’s Blaine Riley head first into the mat before he has a chance to get to his feet. Bobby Ocean pins Blaine Riley hooking both legs.

-1-
-2-
Kick Out

Andrew - Bobby Ocean is starting to build up momentum.

Tommy - even the crowd is starting to support him.

A small portion of the crowd begins an “Ocean” chant. Bobby Ocean climbs to the top rope and waits for Blaine Riley. Blaine Riley gets to his feet.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean looking for a high risk move he
re.

James Shark steps onto the stage then begins walking down the ramp, Bobby Ocean stands frozen on the top rope as he stares at James Shark.

Tommy - Bobby Ocean looks as if he’s seen a ghost!

Andrew - Bobby Ocean helped Francesco Rossi end James Shark’s career!

Bobby Ocean dives off the top rope with a Flying Spinning Heel Kick, but Blain Riley catches him.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean got caught in mid air!

Tommy - He’s in trouble now, Blaine Riley is holding him like a baby!

Blaine Riley throws Bobby Ocean up, and catches him in Powerbomb position. Blaine Riley runs and jumps, connected a huge sit down power bomb that bounces Bobby Ocean off the mat from the force of the impact.

Andrew - Huge sit down power bomb by Blain Riley

Blain Riley gets up and lifts Bobby Ocean. Blain Riley sticks Bobby Ocean between his legs and lifts him up, then drops him with another sit down power bomb.

Tommy - I think it was over after the first power bomb.

Blaine Riley pins Bobby Ocean in the center of the ring as James Shark watches from ringside.

-1-
-2-
-3-

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the man who will fight Cotton the Clown at Seven Sins, Blaine Riley!

Blaine Riley stays on top of Bobby Ocean a few moments extra, James Shark walks up the ring steps and enters the ring. James Shark picks up Bobby Ocean then punches him right to the jaw crumbling him back to the ground. James Shark and Blaine Riley stare each other down, then the two men shake hands. Blaine Riley exit’s the ring.

Andrew - What the hell was that?

Tommy - Convict Connection?

James Shark gets on top of Bobby Ocean and begins to ground and pound. The lights in the arena shut off.

Tommy - Now what?

Corey Casey jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring. James Shark throws a punch, but Corey Casey ducks under it and clotheslines James Shark.

Andrew - Corey Casey, one of NLWF’s newest pick ups is coming to the aid of Bobby Ocean.

Corey Casey lifts James Shark tosses him over the top rope. James Shark gets to his feet and considers going back into the ring but changes his mind and walks up the stage.

Tommy - Corey Casey saved Bobby Ocean from a lot of damage here tonight.

Corey Casey turns around and spears Bobby Ocean. Corey Casey lifts Bobby Ocean up and connects the South Boston Bomb.

Andrew - We spoke a bit to soon, it seems like Corey Casey wasn’t here to help anyone, he just wanted to put himself on the map.

Tommy - He did a great job, he ruined the return of James Shark, and beat the hell out of the former Freedom Champion bobby Ocean.

(Corey stands over Bobby Ocean, a smirk on his face. He looks out at the crowd who are booing him. He looks around at the faces of the fans who are really letting him have it. Corey closes his eyes and soaks in their boos. After a moment, he rolls out of the ring and cockily walks up the ramp and through the curtain.

Apollos and Alexis are waiting for him as he walks down the steps of the gorilla position. Apollos is clapping and Alexis runs up and gives him a hug. Corey smiles as Alexis hugs him and Ryan slaps him on the shoulder)

Ryan Apollos
Fucking right man! That is how you make a fucking impact right there!

(Corey laughs)

Corey Casey
Haha damn right. Nothing feels better than crushing to fucking has beens on your first night. Let’s see you top that impact Apollos

(Ryan’s smile widens. Corey can see the wheels in Ryan’s head turning)

Ryan Apollos
Oh believe me…I got something that will top that and more man.

(Alexis grabs both Corey and Ryan’s hands and leads them back to their locker room. As they are heading back to the locker room, Corey snags a water bottle off of a table top. Alexis pushes the locker room door and both men sit down and watch the TV, which is showing a long black limo pulling up the arena. A tall man in a suit and wearing sunglasses climbs out of the limo, with two titles slung over each shoulder. Corey instantly recognizes the man as Brenton Cyrus, the Tag Team and World Champion.

Apollos sits up in his chair as Brenton gets out of the limo. Ryan’s eyes are glued to the TV, riveted on Cyrus’ titles. Corey cracks open the water bottle and is about to take a sip when Apollos’ plan becomes very evident to him)

Corey Casey
Apollos…you’re not going to do what I think you are going to do are you?

(Ryan turns, the clever little smile on his face widening)

Ryan Apollos
What better way to get noticed than to take down the biggest dog in the yard?

(Corey just shakes his head, a slight smile on his face)

Corey Casey
This is going to end horribly. I am going to have to go down to that ring again and fucking save your ass aren’t I?

Ryan Apollos
Yeah fucking right. You aren’t going to have to save me man. I am the fucking “legend slayer”…I got this shit locked down. Besides, we shouldn’t have to wait in line to be given title shots…we should just take what we want man!

(Corey leans back in his chair and sips his water. He had to admit, taking what you wanted was a fucking ton better than waiting around in line. Besides, it had worked for them in the past…why the hell shouldn’t it work here?

On the TV, Brenton Cyrus makes his way down to the ring. As he climbs into the ring Corey has to restrain a laugh as Samantha Praxton announces him as the “God of Salvation.”)

Corey Casey
Yo Apollos, this guy thinks he’s a god

(Ryan laughs as, in the ring, Brenton holds up his World Title for the crowd to see)

Ryan Apollos
He is going to be one pissed off God when I whoop his ass tonight

(Ryan gets up and starts to head for the gorilla position)

Ryan Apollos
I’m going to see if God can bleed. You want to stay here and make sure nothing happens to Alexis for me?

(Corey casts a look over at Alexis and takes another sip of his water)

Corey Casey
Yeah yeah…I will be the cavalry if you end up getting your ass handed to you out there

(Ryan flips Corey off as he walks out of the door. Corey leans back and watches as Brenton Cyrus decimates Rico Sutton. He takes a sip of his water and nearly spits it out as he sees Apollos slide into the ring behind Brenton)

Tommy - What the hell?

Andrew - That’s Ryan Apollos, The Legend Slayer!

Tommy - Is he retarded? Why the hell would you attack Brenton Cyrus?

Andrew - He’s trying to make an impact.

Ryan Apollos fires of several shots at Brenton Cyrus then shoots him off into the ropes. Ryan Apollos ducks his head, but Brenton Cyrus kicks him to the face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos up onto his shoulders.

Andrew - He’s going for the Vicious Betrayal!

Ryan Apollos fights out of it and lands behind Brenton Cyrus, Ryan Apollos delivers a low blow to Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus hit right to the BALLS!

Ryan Apollos stalks Brenton Cyrus waiting for him to recover from the low blow. Brenton Cyrus begins to get to his feet slowly. Brenton Cyrus stands up and Ryan Apollos locks in the Cobra Clutch. Brenton Cyrus fights the hold. Ryan Apollos cranks the pressure on the hold.

Andrew - He’s got Cyrus locked in that Cobra Clutch tight.

Brenton Cyrus continues to fight the hold, as Ryan Apollos tries to lift him to finish the move. Jason Hawk jumps the rail and climbs to the top rope. Ryan Apollos releases the hold as Jason Hawk dives off with a missile dropkick, sending Ryan Apollos down hard.

As Jason Hawk enters the fray Corey turns and looks at Alexis, a wicked smile playing about his features)

Corey Casey
I’d say it’s time for the cavalry…wouldn’t you agree?

(Corey doesn’t even bother waiting for a response. He throws his water bottle and runs out of the locker room. He quickly navigates the backstage area and shoves a random NLWF security guard out of his way as he takes the steps leading up to the stage two at a time.

The crowd pops as Corey appears on stage and runs down the ramp and into the ring to join the fray. Corey slides into the ring and, just as Jason Hawk turns around, he delivers a wicked spear. Corey’s smile widens as he crushes Hawk with a spear…just like old times…

Corey slides out of the ring and he and Ryan both grab chairs. Corey motions towards Hawk who is slowly getting to his feet and Ryan smiles and nods. As soon as Hawk climbs to his feet, both men swing their chairs…crushing Hawk’s skull between them.

After crushing Hawk’s skull, the two men then turn their attention towards Brenton Cyrus. Ryan motions for Corey to stand back as he cocks back and delivers a sickening chair shot to the skull of Brenton Cyrus. Corey turns as he hears the roar of the crowd suddenly pick up. He turns and sees The Mexican Samurai slide into the ring. Corey swings his chair at The Mexican Samurai’s head, but MS ducks and Corey hits nothing but air.

Corey recovers his balance and turns around just in time to see MS crush Apollos with a clothesline. MS then picks up a sledgehammer and whirls around, locking his eyes on Corey. Corey immediately decides that the point had been made and ducks out of the ring and re-groups with Apollos. Corey leans down and helps Apollos up and puts Apollos’ arm around his shoulders)

Corey Casey
Fuckin told you I would have to bail your ass out

(Apollos manages to look up at Corey, a slight smirk on his face)

Ryan Apollos
Fuck you

(Before Lethal Injection can get to the back, Brenton’s voice echoes around the entire arena)

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You two just made the biggest mistake of your life, do you know what I do to people who piss me off? I’m still booking the show until the General Manger arrives in NLWF, that means It’s my responsibility to book the Pay Per View next week. First, to the dumbass who attacked me, I don’t know your name, I honestly don’t care, you’ll be fighting… That guy at Seven Sins.

Brenton Cyrus points at Jason Hawk who gets helped up by The Mexican Samurai.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As for your partner, how about a triple threat match, at Seven Sins James Shark makes his return to NLWF, against Bobby Ocean who caused him his job, and you, the asshole standing next to the dumbass! We’ve all seen that you can attack people when they don’t expect it, can you two win actual matches is what I’m going to find out.

(Lethal Injection doesn’t even show signs of the announcement fazing them. Corey just helps Ryan to the back and down the stairs of the gorilla position. As the two men climb down the steps Alexis sprints around the corner and begins checking over Ryan, making sure that he is ok. Corey just rolls his eyes and quickly checks himself over for signs of bleeding. Not seeing any blood Corey just laughs)

Corey Casey
Alright Apollos…I think we have made enough of an impact? Or should I say that I made an impact and you got your ass kicked?

(Ryan quickly turns around, a pissed look on his face)

Ryan Apollos
Did you not see me crush the World Champ’s head in?

(Corey just smirks at Apollos who is trying to push Alexis off of him)

Corey Casey
Yeah yeah…take it down a notch tough guy. What do you say we get out of here and go get some beers to celebrate?

(Ryan looks like he is about to debate but, before he can, Alexis begins pulling him towards the showers. Before walking off with Alexis, Apollos turns around)

Ryan Apollos
Just let me shower up and we can head out of here

(Alexis pulls Ryan off towards the showers. Corey waves them off and then heads back to the locker room. He takes a quick shower in the small shower in the Lethal Injection locker room and changes into a fresh black t-shirt and ripped jeans. He is just throwing his leather jacket on and finishing up packing his wrestling gear away when Apollos and Alexis burst into the locker room)

Ryan Apollos
Dude…before we go…I managed to get us an interview with whoever the backstage interviewer is here

(Corey lets out a sigh. He was really fucking tired after the events that had transpired but hey, if it got himself some air time…)

Corey Casey
Sounds good

(Corey throws the rest of his wrestling gear into the suitcase and follows Apollos out of the locker room. Apollos leads Corey to a backstage interview spot where Shane Bradley is waiting with a microphone)

Shane Bradley
I’m backstage with the new guys who have made an amazing impact here tonight, Lethal Injection. Guys tonight you’ve shown the world what Lethal Injection is all about, but why the attacks?

Ryan Apollos

We don’t deserve to wait in line, we are the next huge stars in this organization. So when we were booked in Dark Matches before Revolution even went on air, we took it as a slap to the face.

Corey Casey

ASWA the people watched us show our tag team skills, Tonight we are showing that we refuse to step in line. If we want something, we’re going to take it. In my case, it’s the NLWF North America Championship that is in ASWA. I’ve been booked in a match with Keith Cunningham this Wednesday for the North American Championship, and once I win that championship I will defend it in both ASWA and NLWF. My first title defense will be at Seven Sins, against Bobby Ocean who can’t win a match to save his life, and James Shark who thought he would return to the NLWF without anyone getting offended by it.

Ryan Apollos
Ocean and Shark had their chance to achieve greatness in the NLWF, and they failed, it’s time for the future to step up and succeed where they failed. I start off my NLWF career against Jason Hawk who I have history with, but that doesn’t matter now, all that matters is the NLWF, and me beating Jason Hawk at Seven Sins.

Ryan Apollos shoves Shane Bradley who falls backwards. Corey Casey stares at the camera a few seconds longer then follows his tag team partner. The two men walk out to the parking garage where there is a car waiting to take them to any bar in New York they wanted to go. Ryan and Alexis climb into the backseat. Before climbs in after them, he stops and looks around the parking garage and takes a deep breath and, after holding it for a moment, he exhales)

Corey Casey
NLWF…I think I am going to like it here

(Corey climbs into the back of the car and the car speeds off into the night)

Back to top Go down

Post March 6th 2010, 1:55 pm by Guest

ASWA: Homecoming
September 23rd, 2009

(Corey a woke in his hotel room bed and looked out over the city of Philadelphia. He had caught a flight down from Boston last night and hadn’t gotten in until around 1am. As he was debating whether he should go out to dinner or order room service his phone suddenly began ringing

You could've been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would've endured my world

(Corey checks the caller ID and, no surprise, its Ryan Apollos. Corey debates just letting it go to voicemail…but then picks up the phone. He knows that if he didn’t pick up now, Apollos would just keep calling until he did pick up)

Corey Casey
Hey man

Ryan Apollos
Hey. You want to get some food with me and Alexis before ASWA?

(Corey pauses for a moment weighing his options: go out to eat and spend the entire meal watching Alexis and Ryan molest each other while Ryan asks Corey five hundred times if he is “ready”…or stay in, order room service, and mentally prepare for his big title match tonight…)

Corey Casey
I’m good man…I will just meet you at ASWA

Ryan Apollos
Ok cool…see you there

(Corey hangs up the phone and walks over to the hotel room phone. After it rings a few times a woman picks up)

Corey Casey
Hi I’d like room service to bring me up a steak cooked medium rare with mashed potatoes. Can you deliver that to room 621? Thanks

(A few moments later room service delivers Corey’s dinner, which he immediately wolfs down. After eating dinner, Corey grabs his suitcase with his wrestling gear in it and checks to make sure he has everything he needs. He then zips his suitcase shut and grabs his trademark leather jacket. He puts his jacket on and heads out of his room and takes the elevator down to the main lobby.

As Corey is walking through the lobby of the hotel, several people stop and stare at him. Corey doesn’t even acknowledge them…either they were staring at him because he was wearing black paint around his eyes and had long black and blonde dreadlocks…or they were staring at him because they recognized him from TV. Either way…their fucking opinions didn’t matter in the long run.

Corey walks out the front doors of the hotel and hails a cab. After a moment a cab pulls over and Corey opens the door and climbs into the backseat)

Cab driver
Where to?

Corey Casey
All Star Arena

(The cab pulls off from the curb and begins to head in the direction of the All Star Arena. After a few minutes of silence the cab driver breaks the silence)

Cab driver
So…why you headed to the All Star Arena? You going to watch a wrestling show or somethin’?

Corey Casey
I am the entire fucking show

(The cab driver immediately adjusts his rear view mirror and gets a better look at Corey. After a moment of staring at him, the cab driver snaps his fingers and a smile crosses his face)

Cab driver
I know you! You’re that new guy there…Corey Casey!

(Corey just turns his head and looks out the window at the buildings and the nameless, faceless people walking on the sidewalk)

Corey Casey
Yeah that’s me…

(The cab driver claps his hands in excitement)

Cab driver
I knew it was you! You know, I don’t watch much wrestling but my son…my son loves to watch NLWF! He actually had it on…

(Corey just rolls his eyes and focuses on the people on the sidewalk, trying to clear his mind and prepare for his match tonight mentally. After a few minutes the cab pulls up to the All Star Arena. Corey pays the cab driver and opens the door)

Cab driver
Hey…before you go Mr. Casey…do you think you could sign…

(Corey slams the cab door shut, cutting the cab driver off mid-sentence. He didn’t have time for these fucking no bodies and their insignificant problems. Corey walks through the doors of the All Star Arena and walks through the backstage area until he finds the locker room labeled “Lethal Injection.”

Corey opens the door and is greeted by the sight of Apollos and Alexis standing in towels about to head into the shower. The two of them are making out and didn’t even notice Corey standing in the doorway. Corey throws his suitcase against a locker, causing both Apollos and Alexis to jump in surprise)

Corey Casey
This is a lovely fucking sight

(Apollos immediately adjusts his towel and Alexis quickly ducks into the bathroom)

Ryan Apollos
Oh…uh…we were just about to…

(Corey motions towards the shower)

Corey Casey
Go ahead…go join Alexis. I will just go somewhere else…besides my own fucking locker room…

(Ryan begins to stammer out a response but Corey just turns and walks out of the Lethal Injection locker room, slamming the door behind him. Corey reaches into his jacket and takes out his iPod. He throws on Escape the Fate and walks through the backstage area until he sees a dark stairway leading up to the rafters of the arena.

Corey climbs halfway up the stairway and sits down, letting the metal and guitar rifts pulse throughout his system. It was always a tradition for him to listen to metal before a big match…it always helped to get his adrenaline pumping. After listening to a few songs, Corey stands up and begins to walk towards his locker room again. He had a big title match tonight and he needed to prepare…whether fucking Apollos was in there or not.

Corey arrives at the Lethal Injection locker room and opens the door. Apollos and Alexis are sitting on the couch and watching the ASWA broadcast. Corey turns as he hears Brenton Cyrus’ voice coming from the TV)

Brenton Cyrus
Tonight I’m here for a couple of reasons, reason number one, I’m going to show Ryan Apollos how to handle business, and I’m not going to do it by attacking him from behind, I’m going to do it face to face. Reason number two, I’m here to convert someone to my religion, I’m here to convert Corey Casey, to Salvation.

(As soon as Brenton finishes talking, Apollos jumps to his feet and stares at Corey with a look of concern on his face)

Ryan Apollos
Did you fucking hear that man?! He wants you to join his fucking cult!

(Corey just starts laughing to throw off Apollos. Deep inside, the empty part of his heart that had been searching for meaning jumped at the offer. Could Brenton Cyrus offer him a sense of purpose…could Salvation be the thing he was looking for?)

Ryan Apollos
Why the hell are you laughing? This is fucking serious!

(Corey walks over to the couch and sits down. He kicks his feet up on the coffee table and gives Apollos a fake smile)

Corey Casey
Dude don’t worry about it. I am not going to join some fanatic who thinks he is God. I am going to be a part of Lethal Injection until the very end

(Even as the words left his mouth, Corey couldn’t help but to think about the offer from Brenton. A chance to join Salvation…a chance to become a member of the most powerful group in NLWF…)

Ryan Apollos
Damn right! That’s what I like to hear! Now, I need to go out there and team with fucking Jason Hawk…

(Corey just tunes out whatever Apollos was saying…his mind was still overwhelmed by the offer to join Salvation. Suddenly, from what seems like miles away, Corey can vaguely hear Apollos calling his name)

Ryan Apollos
Hey! Corey! You fucking listening?!

(Corey shakes his head, trying to clear the fog from his brain. He looks up at Apollos, the fake smile quickly returning to Corey’s face)

Corey Casey
Yeah dude…you are totally going to whoop the shit out of who ever the hell you are facing.

(Ryan gives Corey a questioning look)

Ryan Apollos
Are you alright?

(Corey shakes his head again and fakes a yawn)

Corey Casey
Yeah man I’m fine…I’m just a little tired is all

(Apollos extends his hand and Corey grabs it. Apollos pulls Corey off the couch)

Ryan Apollos
Well wake the fuck up! We know Cyrus is here and he is going to be hunting for us. Not to mention you have the North American Title match to think about!

Corey Casey
Yeah man no worries…I’m ready!

Ryan Apollos
Alright good…ok man I’m headed out for my match. If shit goes south and Cyrus shows up…you got my back right?

(Corey smirks at Apollos)

Corey Casey
You know it

(Ryan gives Corey a nod and turns and walks out the locker room door. Alexis quickly gets up and follows Ryan out of the locker room. Corey sighs deeply and falls back down on the couch. An offer to join Salvation…an offer to join the ranks of a God…

He continues to think of the possibilities of joining Salvation, not paying any attention to Ryan’s match on the TV. Suddenly, Corey snaps back to reality as “living in sin” blasts out through the PA and Brenton Cyrus begins walking down the ramp. He immediately jumps to his feet)

Corey Casey
Oh fuck…

(Corey pulls the locker room door open and begins to run through the backstage area, heading towards the ring. Suddenly, a hooded and cloaked figure materializes from the shadows in front of Corey. Corey considers shoving him out of the way but, before he can barrel into the man, the man speaks in a soft but authoritative voice)

Man
There is something greater waiting for you Corey Casey

(Corey manages to come to a stop right in front of the hooded and cloaked man)

Corey Casey
Who the fuck are you? Move out of the way I need to save Apollos

(Corey is about to shove past the guy when the man reaches up and takes down his hood. The man looks at Corey with a smirk on his face, his gaze piercing through Corey’s skin and it seems like he is looking into Corey’s very soul)

Sal Remis
My name is Sal Remis…and I am a messenger of God.

(Corey gives Sal Remis a questioning look)

Corey Casey
Well Sal…you sure as fuck don’t look like any angel I’ve ever seen. So I can only assume you are a messenger from crazy land

(Sal laughs softly. Corey turns and sees a TV showing the action in the ring. Brenton slides into the ring and has begun stomping away at Apollos. Sal sees Corey watching Brenton on the TV and his smirk widens)

Sal Remis
I am a messenger from the God of Salvation…and he wants you to know that you have been chosen. There are greater things awaiting you Corey Casey…all you need to do is ask yourself one question…are you saved?

(Corey turns and is about to beat the shit out of Sal Remis, but when Corey turns around, Sal has disappeared. Where Sal had been standing a moment before, there was only darkness. Corey quickly turns around and sees Apollos laying on the outside of the ring and Brenton Cyrus standing on the stage, a microphone in hand)

Brenton Cyrus
Alright Legend Slayer, no more running, no more sneak attacks, we are going to settle this at Revolution 3, one on one, inside of a Steel Cage. Then lets see how tough you truly are. Lets see if you can beat me in the Main Event of a show, or if you’re all talk.

(Corey turns and walks slowly back to the Lethal Injection locker room. He pushes open the door and sits down on the couch. He holds his head in his hands, a look of disappointment on his face)

Corey Casey
Fuck…I just left Apollos out there to get his ass beat…I let my friend get his ass kicked and did nothing to stop it…

(Corey eventually pulls himself to his feet and grabs his suitcase. He puts on his wrestling shit and tapes up his wrists and hands. As the Brian Savage vs. Adam Williams draws to a close Corey stands and takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself)

Corey Casey
Alright…time to go win my first title…

(Corey opens his locker room door…and is immediately violently grabbed by someone. It takes a split second for Corey to realize that the man attacking him…was Brenton Cyrus. Brenton slams Corey against a wall and presses his forearm into Corey’s face. Corey looks into the enraged eyes of Brenton Cyrus, panic flooding his system. This guy thought he was a fucking God, he was a nutcase! Yet…in the back of his mind…a small voice suddenly whispered)

He is God…

(Brenton holds Corey up against the wall, pressing his forearms firmly against Corey’s jaw)

Brenton Cyrus
Listen to me. I have no idea why you’re teaming with Ryan Apollos, but I can tell you what I’m going to do about it. I’ve already booked the cage match against him at Revolution 3, which means you have about 2 weeks to decide your future, to look at your entire life and think about what believing in other gods has gotten you. Then in the main Event I want you to think about how you got a title match already…

(Suddenly, a slight smile appears on Brenton’s face)

Brenton Cyrus
I want you to go into this main event thinking about Salvation, then after the match when you are North American Champion, I want you to think about who you want to align with, and what you believe in.

(Brenton drops Corey and slowly begins to back away. Corey immediately rubs his jaw, trying to feel if there was anything broken. He watches as Brenton Cyrus backs away from him, the smirk on his face never fading as he melts into the shadows.

Corey turns and heads towards the ring, his mind recapping the events that had occurred in the last five minutes. He climbs the steps of the gorilla position and walks out onto the stage. “Welcome Home” by Coheed and Cambria blasts out over the PA system as Corey makes his way to the ring.

As he approaches the ring and sees Keith Cunningham already waiting for him inside, Corey immediately clears his mind and focuses on the task at hand. But yet…the small voice he had heard before when Brenton had grabbed him…says one thing as Corey climbs into the ring and prepares for war)

Don’t forget…God is watching…

Main Event
NLWF North America Championship
Keith Cunningham [vs] Corey Casey

Corey Casey attacked the Cast of Keith Cunningham, breaking it quickly into the match by slamming it into the ring steps. Once Keith Cunningham’s broken hand was exposed Corey Casey attacked viciously, stomping the broken hand several times. Corey Casey attempted a power bomb, but Keith Cunningham was able to lock in a triangle choke. Corey Casey fought the hold, then grabbed Cunningham’s hand and slammed it into the mat, forcing Keith Cunningham to break the hold. Keith Cunningham got up and was speared hard by Corey Casey. Corey Casey lifted Keith Cunningham up for a suplex and held him in position for several seconds before spinning down with the South Boston Bomb, for the win.

Winner and New NLWF North America Champion: Corey Casey

(Corey clutches the North American Title tight to his chest. He had done it…he had won his first title in NLWF! Corey climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his arms out to either side, the NA Title hanging from his right hand. The ASWA audience is giving him a mixed reaction…some of the fans booing the new North American Champion…some of them cheering him and applauding his victory.

Corey climbs down off the turnbuckle and rolls out of the ring. He walks up the entrance ramp, cradling the NA Title in his arms. As he reaches the stage he turns around and holds his arms out to either side. He looks at the NA Title swinging from his right hand and his smile widens.

Corey walks through the curtain and walks down the steps. He begins to walk back to his locker room when he suddenly hears a familiar voice)

Ryan Apollos
Where the fuck where you?!

(Corey dramatically holds up the NA Title)

Corey Casey
Out there winning a title!

(Corey sees Ryan’s eyes barely notice the title. Alexis tries to get in between the two men but Ryan grabs her and pulls her behind him)

Ryan Apollos
Yeah congratulations whatever…dude where were you when I was getting my ass kicked? You said you had my back and, when Brenton showed up, you were no where to be fucking found!

(Corey feels the smile melting off of his face as he looks into the pissed off eyes of Ryan Apollos)

Corey Casey
Really dude? “Congratulations whatever” is all you are going to say to me about winning my first fucking title in NLWF?

Ryan Apollos
Good for fucking you! You are avoiding the fucking topic jackass! Where the hell were you when Cyrus showed up to kick my ass?

Corey Casey
Look I’m sorry alright? There was this random dude named Sal and he cornered me. The guy was fucking huge man…and he had a fucking baseball bat right under my jaw alright? Fuck dude…way to fucking buzz kill…

(Corey turns his back on Apollos and walks into the Lethal Injection locker room. As he pushes through the locker room door he hears Apollos start to yell something but Alexis quickly kisses him in order to get him to shut up. Corey laughs softly…even his fucking girlfriend knew he needed to be forcefully shut up sometimes.

Corey lays the NA Title carefully over the back of the couch and walks into the bathroom and showers. When he comes back out Apollos and Alexis are sitting on the couch watching SportsCenter. Apollos looks at Corey with a grudging look on his face)

Corey Casey
What the Fuck is your issue now?

(The vein in Apollos’ forehead that always appeared when Ryan was angry looked like it was about to explode. Corey laughs inside…Alexis must have threatened to withhold sex until Ryan apologized. Pussy whipped little bitch…)

Ryan Apollos
It has been brought to my attention that I should have given you a more fitting congratulation on winning your first title in NLWF…

(Ryan looks at Alexis who is sitting next to him. She gives him a threatening look…yup, she definitely threatened to withhold sex…)

Ryan Apollos
So…congrats on winning your North American Title tonight. We should go and celebrate your big victory…what do you say?

(A smirk appears on Corey’s face. He walks over and picks up the NA Title and slings it over his shoulder. Corey watches as Ryan’s vein in his forehead begins pulsating faster…he was definitely going to have a fucking aneurism)

Corey Casey
Well thank you Apollos, what a good friend and tag team partner you are. Since you yelled at me and since you snapped at me and since this is my first title in NLWF…am I to assume you will be buying the drinks this evening?

(Ryan begins to protest but Alexis shoots him a stern look. Ryan’s eyes are nearly bulging out of his head as he turns back to Corey and tries to force a smile…which he fails miserably doing)

Ryan Apollos
Of course…partner…

(Corey grabs his street clothes out of his suitcase and goes back into the bathroom to change. When he comes back out Apollos has already packed his gear up and Alexis is standing by the door. Corey throws his wrestling gear into his suitcase and his newly won title and heads towards the door.

The members of Lethal Injection walk into the parking garage and Apollos takes out his keys. He presses the unlock button in an attempt to find his rental car. After not getting a response the first time Ryan presses the button several more times)

Ryan Apollos
Where the fuck…where the fuck is my car?!

(Suddenly, a long black limo pulls up to the members of Lethal Injection. The driver gets out and gives Corey a smile. Corey instantly recognizes him as the man who picked him up from the air port when he had made his debut)

Driver
Mr. Casey…so good to see you again!

(The driver gets out of the car and walks around to the back door. He opens it and gestures for Corey to get in)

Driver
Mr. Cyrus has given me orders to take you to any bar, club, or hotel in the city so that you may feel free to celebrate your victory…

(A smirk appears on the driver’s face as he looks up at Ryan Apollos)

Driver
With one catch…he made it very clear that Mr. Apollos was not invited along for the ride

(Ryan suddenly screams)

Ryan Apollos
AS IF I WOULD WANT A RIDE FROM SOME FUCKING PSYCHO ANYWAY! COME ON COREY LET’S GO…I WILL DRIVE YOU!

(Corey turns and has to restrain himself as Ryan desperately slams his thumb down on the unlock button. In his most innocent voice Corey asks)

Corey Casey
With what car?

(Corey grabs Alexis’ hand and ducks into the limo. The driver quickly closes the door before Apollos notices Alexis is in the limo with Corey)

Ryan Apollos
FUCK YOU! ALEXIS WHERE THE FUCK…

(As the limo pulls away Corey and Alexis laugh hysterically as Ryan looks all around for Alexis. Even the driver is laughing as the limo pulls off into the night)

Back to top Go down

Post March 6th 2010, 2:09 pm by Guest

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil
October 5th, 2009

(His phones had been ringing off the hook all week long. Everyone he knew, every long lost member of his family, everyone who vaguely knew his phone number…they were all calling Corey. He had to get two new cell phones just to try and hide from fucking Ryan Apollos who still, somehow, managed to find his new phone number.

Everyone wanted to know…was he going to join Salvation or stay with Lethal Injection?

Corey is sitting in the back of a town car on the way to Revolution in Los Angeles. No one knew it…but he had secretly been in contact with God…secretly accepted Salvation into his life. He was dodging the calls…because tonight, the truth will be revealed.

The driver gets out and opens the door for Corey Casey who gets out of the car and then reaches into the backseat and grabs his North American Title. Corey grabs his wrestling gear and walks through the backstage area to the Lethal Injection locker room. He smiles as he looks at the marquee on the door…he wouldn’t be associated with fucking Apollos for very much longer…

Corey is still smirking at the marquee on the door when a random NLWF staff member runs up to Corey, breathing heavily. Corey turns and looks at the random staff member, a confused look on his face)

Corey Casey
What the fuck is the big emergency?

Staff member
Brenton…Cyrus…Alexis…Apollos…beat down…

(Corey opens the locker room door and throws his suitcase and NA Title into the locker room. He had to keep up the charade until the main event…which means he had to go and fucking bail out Apollos…yet again…

Corey takes off at a dead sprint through the backstage area and runs out to the ring. He slides into the ring behind Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus listens to the boo’s filling the arena then charges, but is speared by Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey roll down the entrance ramp, all the way to ringside.

Tommy - Corey Casey just saved Ryan’s night!

Corey Casey delivers several punches to the forehead of Brenton Cyrus. The Mexican Samurai slams the chair into the back of Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet. Brenton Cyrus lifts Corey Casey and throws him into the ring steps. The Mexican Samurai jumps the guardrail, Brenton Cyrus follows and the two Salvation members escape through the audience.

Andrew - This is going to be one hell of a night!

Ryan Apollos stands up at the top of the stage, he looks into the tomb at Alexis, then walks backstage. Corey manages to pull himself to his feet clutching his ribs. He watches as Apollos just walks off backstage…not even bothering to check on his fucking tag team partner. He feels an evil smile creep onto his face as he watches Apollos walk away…soon…

Corey pulls himself to his feet and walks backstage. He walks to the Lethal Injection locker room and opens the door. Inside the locker room is empty. Corey doesn’t even bother asking himself where the snake Ryan Apollos is. He just suits up in his wrestling gear. As Corey is taping his wrists, he hears a knock at the door. A smile spreads across Corey’s face…if it were Apollos he would have just kicked the door open…which meant…

Corey jumps to his feet and opens the door. Standing in the doorway is a solitary hooded and cloaked figure. The figure walks into the locker room without waiting for permission. He turns back and locks eyes with Corey)

Brenton Cyrus
Close the door my apprentice

(Corey bows his head and adheres to God’s wishes. As soon as the door shuts, Brenton Cyrus reaches up and takes down his hood. He goes and sits on the couch and motions for his Dark Apprentice to join him. Corey walks over and sits next to God)

Brenton Cyrus
The wheels have been put in motion…tonight we deliver a knife into the carcass of Ryan Apollos. But that is not why I am here…

(Corey looks at Brenton questioningly)

Corey Casey
Then why are you here God?

(A sick smile spreads across the face of Brenton Cyrus)

Brenton Cyrus
I am here to tell you that, before I liberate you from the clutches of misery…before I show you the light of Salvation…before you take your rightful place at my side…there is a cost that must be paid…a price for Salvation…and tonight, you will pay that price.

(Corey bows his head)

Corey Casey
Whatever you say God…it shall be done

(Brenton pulls himself to his feet and pulls his hood back up to hide his face. He walks to the locker room door and grabs the handle. Before he leaves the locker room he casts one last look back at Corey)

Brenton Cyrus
Remember…after you pay this price…you will be saved. You will achieve Salvation…and you will take your rightful place at the right hand of God

(Brenton turns and walks out of the locker room. Corey waits five minutes before getting to his feet and, after grabbing his North American title, heads towards the gorilla position. He climbs the steps as his music and video hits)

NLWF North America Championship
Corey Casey [
vs] Killer B

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the North America Championship. Introducing first…

lights go out and video hits...

It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe
They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed
I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be
I know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'

Corey Casey comes out from behind the curtain and holds his arms out to his side in a crucifixtion pose. He has a smirk of confidence on his face as he looks around and laser lights flash all around the arena. He starts to walk down the ramp, sneering at the fans on either side of the isle...

Can you read between the lines?
Or are you stuck in black and white?
Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create
Boo!

Corey Casey rolls into the ring. The turns to the camera in the middle of the ring and, again, holds his arms out to his side. The fans boo loudly as Corey Casey just looks around, a smirk still on his face. He walks over to the corner turnbuckle and sits down.

You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm gonna settle it!

Corey patiently looks around the ring and the fans at ringside. He then glances towards the entrance ramp and awaits his opponent.

Samantha Praxton - from South Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the reigning and defending North America Champion, Corey Casey!

East Jesus Nowhere by Green Day plays throughout the arena, after the intro is over Killer B makes his way out with a smile on his face, he makes his way down the ramp interacting with the fans on both sides and having fun. He rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and makes his way to the faraway corner of the ring and climbs to the second rope and looks out into the crowd then applauds there reaction, he then climbs down and pulls against the ropes a couple of times before making his way to the centre of the ring

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland. Weighing in at 240 pounds, Killer B!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Killer B runs and attacks Corey Casey while he’s still sitting in the corner. Killer B lifts Corey Casey and connects a European uppercut. Killer B whips Corey Casey out of the corner hard. Corey Casey crashes chest first into the turnbuckle. Killer B lifts Corey Casey who kicks Killer B to the stomach and DDT’s him. Corey Casey gets up to his feet. Corey Casey waits for Killer B to get up. Corey Casey runs and knee lifts Killer B, the connects a neck breaker.

Andrew - Great action already for the North America Title.

Tommy - Both these men want to walk out of Revolution a champion.

Corey Casey pins Killer B.

-1-

Killer B kicks out. Corey Casey lifts Killer B and throws him to the corner. Corey Casey runs and splashes Killer B in the corner, then drives him to the mat with a reverse DDT. Corey Casey gets to his feet and leaves to the ring apron. Corey Casey begins climbing to the top rope. Killer B gets up and runs towards Corey Casey. Killer B quickly climbs to the top rope and double underhooks the arms of Corey Casey, then belly to belly suplexes him off the top rope to the mat.

Andrew - Huge suplex from the top rope!

Tommy - Can Killer B capitalize?

Killer B quickly crawls towards Corey Casey and pins him.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out. Killer B lifts Corey Casey body slams him. Corey Casey rolls out onto the ring apron. Killer B grabs Corey Casey and lifts him up. Corey Casey grabs Killer B’s head and hangmans him on the rope. Killer B grabs his throat. Corey Casey tries to get back into the ring but Killer B hooks his head and pulls him in part way, leaving his feet across the middle rope. Killer B DDT’s Corey Casey hard into the mat.

Andrew - That was a vicious DDT by Killer B!

Tommy - Very nicely done.

Killer B attempts a pin.

-1- -2-

Corey Casey kicks out. Killer B puts Corey Casey in a sleeper hold. Corey Casey fights to his knees while Killer B holds the choke tight. Corey Casey gets to his feet still in the sleeper hold. Corey Casey elbows Killer B to the stomach, then pushes him off to the ropes. Killer B runs back and shoulder blocks Corey Casey. Corey Casey stumbles backwards then bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Killer B.

Andrew - Both men are down!

Tommy - what an awesome battle for the North America Championship!

Corey Casey and Killer B both start getting up. Corey Casey hooks his arms around Killer B and lifts him up for a gut wrench power bomb. Killer B drops behind Corey Casey and hooks his arms around his stomach. Killer B attempts a German Suplex, but Corey Casey blocks it. Corey Casey back elbows Killer B to the face. Corey Casey back elbows Killer B to the face again, then Russian Legsweeps him. Corey Casey covers Killer B quickly.

-1- -2-

Killer B kicks out.

Andrew - Close fall!

Tommy - I thought Corey Casey was about to add another win to his undefeated streak.

Corey Casey lifts Killer B and runs him to the ropes. Corey Casey attempts a clothesline but Killer B ducks under and German Suplexes Corey Casey. Corey Casey gets up from the German Suplex fast, as does Killer B. Corey Casey and Killer B run at each other, both men try for a spear, and crack their heads together.

Andrew - That was worse then a car crash.

Tommy - Yeah, they had the same move in mind, and smashed heads together.

The referee begins to count since both men are laid out. -1- Corey Casey is busted open, he uses the ropes to pull himself towards the corner. -2- Killer B gets to his hands and knees, then falls back down to the mat. -3- Corey Casey tries to pull himself up, finally he gets to his feet, stopping the count. Corey Casey lifts Killer B to his feet and prepares him for the jackhammer. Corey Casey lifts Killer B and drives him down with a Jackhammer.

Andrew - South Boston Bomb from Corey Casey!

Tommy - That’s gotta be it!

Corey Casey pins Killer B.

-1- -2-

Brenton Cyrus punt kicks Corey Casey to the skull.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Where the hell did he come from?

Tommy - God is pissed, and for the first time tonight, he’s in his wrestling gear.

Brenton Cyrus smashes his fists into the bleeding head of Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus stands up and does his God Pose.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus is sending a message to Ryan Apollos.

Killer B gets to his feet, Brenton Cyrus spins him around and connects and Epiphany on him.

Tommy - God has struck back! This war just keeps getting better and better.

(Corey pulls himself to his feet, whipping the blood from his eyes. A smirk appears on his face as he looks at his blood stained hands…this is the price that must be paid for Salvation…and he had paid it gladly.

Corey gets to his feet and stumbles. He reaches out and grabs the ropes for support. The referee tries to drape Corey’s arm over his shoulder but Corey pushes him away. Corey rolls out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp. As soon as he walks through the curtain, someone pushes him down the stairs from behind. Corey’s head connects with the floor with a sickening crack and everything goes black…

He couldn’t breathe…something was getting caught in his mouth every time he tried to breathe in. Corey groggily opens his eyes…and sees only shades of light and dark through the burlap material. He tilts his head, trying desperately to listen for any sort of human voice. Suddenly, his prayers were granted and the voice of God was all around him)

Brenton Cyrus
Tonight, my Apprentice, you will succeed where Aaron O’Shea failed. Where Chuck Matthews failed. You will stand at the right hand of God, just like the others. The only difference is I have molded you in my image, I have recreated the person you are. I mentally broke you, I beat you, I tortured you, and instead of dying you lived. Unlike all the others I have trained, you will not betray me, you will not bite the hand that feeds you, instead you will become the best out of all of them. Your identity will be revealed tonight, then there is no going back.

(Corey smiles underneath the burlap sack. Tonight was the night that he achieved Salvation…tonight was the night that he would be truly embraced by the light…tonight was the night he took his place at the right hand of God himself…)

Apprentice (Corey Casey)
Tonight is the night that the dark cloud is lifted. Tonight is the night that the burlap sack is removed and a new man emerges...that from the darkest streets and the coldest nights come someone to stand at the right hand of The God and to carry out his bidding without question and without fail. Tonight is the night the NLWF is reborn and I help Salvation to become the Cure that it was meant to be...So Cyrus Spoke It...So It Shall Come to Pass...All Praise Salvation

(Suddenly, the burlap sack is lifted and Corey suddenly finds himself staring into the eyes of God. Brenton is smiling wickedly as he looks at the bloody and bruised face of his new Dark Apprentice)

Brenton Cyrus
But there is one more thing I must ask of you before we reveal to the world that you have been saved my apprentice…

Corey Casey
Anything my God

(Brenton walks around behind the chair that Corey is cuffed to. He uncuffs Corey and helps his apprentice to his feet)

Brenton Cyrus
I must ask you to play along until the Live or Die match. Go back and join the ignorant sheep of Lethal Injection until the main event. You know the plan…now do me proud…

(Corey bows his head and Brenton walks over to his apprentice and places the cement controller in his pocket. Brenton then opens the door, motioning for Corey to return to the Lethal Injection locker room)

Corey Casey
It shall be done my God

(When Corey picks his head back up Brenton is gone and the door is wide open. Corey walks out into the hallway and goes to the Lethal Injection locker room. As Corey pushes open the door he is greeted by Mark Pollak, Killer B, Aaron O’Shea, and Ryan Apollos)

Ryan Apollos
Where have you been? Well…it doesn’t matter…because tonight is the night that we strike down Salvation and rescue Alexis! Now let’s go!

(Apollos walks past Corey and grabs his arm, Corey , still covered in blood and with his vision still a little groggy from suffering a partial concussion, allows Apollos to just drag him along. They soon find Salvation and began attack the members of Salvation with anything they could get their hands on. Corey reluctantly leans down and grabs a steel folding chair. He smashes KID in the head with the chair and then quickly turns around and catches Shadow Demon with a chair shot as well.

All around him the members of Lethal Injection are beating down on the members of Salvation. Corey notices that Apollos and O’Shea have managed to lay out Brenton Cyrus. A part of Corey screams for him to help God…but Corey remembers God’s words as the echo in his head…not until the Live or Die match.

Brenton Cyrus is laid out on the ground. Ryan Apollos walks up and stomps him to the stomach. The camera zooms out to show The Mexican Samurai, Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D all laid out, surrounded by Lethal Injection

Andrew - What the hell happened?

Tommy - Looks like an Lethal Injection has attacked again.

Ryan Apollos
Throw them into the locker room!

Mark Pollak and Killer B drag The Mexican Samurai into the locker room. Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D and throws him in. Aaron O’Shea drags Shadow Demon into the locker room. Ryan Apollos slams the door. Mark Pollak drives up in a fork lift and parks it right in front of the door.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos has trapped Salvation!

Tommy - I’m… I can’t believe it! Ryan Apollos has beaten Salvation!

Brenton Cyrus fights to his feet. Brenton Cyrus runs and tackles Killer B. Brenton Cyrus punches Killer B but gets hit by a chair, from Aaron O’Shea.

Ryan Apollos

Alright, part 2.

Killer B stomps Brenton Cyrus a few times. Killer B and Aaron O’Shea grab Brenton Cyrus’ legs while Mark Pollak and Corey Casey lift his shoulders. The four carry Brenton Cyrus overhead down the hall, being lead by Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - This is unbelievable!

Tommy - I think they are coming out here.

Live or Die [2] Alexis Rose
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Brenton Cyrus [
vs] Ryan Apollos

Samantha Praxton - The following match, is the Live or Die Match, and is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship!

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage holding the World Heavyweight Championship, following him is the rest of Lethal Injection still carrying Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos enters the ring and hands the World Championship to the referee. The members of Lethal Injection throw Brenton Cyrus into the ring. Corey Casey and Killer B reach under the ring and pull out sledgehammers. They run up the stage and towards the tomb.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Now Ryan Apollos has Mark Pollak and Aaron O’Shea ringside watching the match, while Corey Casey and Killer B try to break into the tomb.

Tommy - Tonight has completely backfired on Salvation.

Ryan Apollos attacks Brenton Cyrus stomping him to the back of the head several times. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up and throws him to the ring corner as hard as he can. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the turnbuckle and flips backwards over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus hit the turnbuckle hard!

Tommy - He’s holding his back.

Ryan Apollos distracts the referee. Brenton Cyrus uses the guardrail to get up, he holds his back in pain. Brenton Cyrus takes a step forward and is clotheslined by Mark Pollak. Aaron O’Shea runs over and lifts Brenton Cyrus up. Aaron O’Shea and Mark Pollak each grab an arm of Brenton Cyrus and whip him into the rings steps.

Andrew - This is a three on one handicap match.

Tommy - Yeah, and the tomb isn’t even running, so Brenton Cyrus has no help at all.

Ryan Apollos slides out of the ring and grabs Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos slams the head of Brenton Cyrus into the ring steps. Ryan Apollos rolls Brenton Cyrus into the ring, then quickly slides in and pins him.

-1- -2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - Somehow the World Heavyweight Champion kicks out.

Tommy - Thank God, and I do mean Brenton.

Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus and throws him over the top rope. Ryan Apollos grabs the referee and starts screaming at him. Aaron O’Shea grabs the World Championship and waits for Brenton Cyrus to stand up. Aaron O’Shea runs and hits Brenton Cyrus with the World Championship. Brenton Cyrus falls backwards and rolls over the announce table.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus gets hit by his own title, and lands right in our laps.

Tommy - COME ON GOD! YOU NEED TO KICK SOME ASS!

Brenton Cyrus is bleeding heavily from the belt shot. Mark Pollak climbs up to the apron and screams at the referee with Ryan Apollos. Aaron O’Shea clears off the announce table. Aaron O’Shea pulls a bloody Brenton Cyrus onto the table and delivers several punches to his cut. Aaron O’Shea slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea jumps from the top rope and connects and elbow drop on Brenton Cyrus, driving him through the announce table.

Andrew - GOOD GOD!

Tommy - COME ON REF, YOU HAD TO HAVE HEARD THAT!

Aaron O’Shea holds his stomach as he fights to his feet. Aaron O’Shea grabs Brenton Cyrus and lifts him up. Aaron O’Shea rolls Brenton Cyrus into the ring. Ryan Apollos runs towards Brenton Cyrus and pins him.

-1- -2- --

Brenton Cyrus somehow kicks out.

Andrew - That was so close!

Tommy - Too damn close!

Ryan Apollos stands up and screams at the referee. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up and punches him to his bleeding forehead. Ryan Apollos throws Brenton Cyrus to the corner and follows him in connecting a clothesline. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus and sits him on the top rope. Ryan Apollos climbs up and hooks the arm of Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos climbs up to the top rope and superplexes Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Huge Superplex by Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - He’s really punishing the back of Brenton Cyrus.

Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a body slam. Ryan Apollos runs and body slams Brenton Cyrus into the corner. Ryan Apollos hooks Brenton Cyrus on the turnbuckle, leaving him in the tree of woe position. Ryan Apollos grabs the referee and points at the tomb. Corey Casey and Killer B continue to smash their Sledgehammers into the door. Mark Pollak grabs Brenton Cyrus and pulls his head back. Ryan Apollos runs and dropkicks Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Hesitation dropkick to Brenton Cyrus stuck in the corner.

Tommy - This isn’t looking good for Salvation.

Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1- -2- --

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. Ryan Apollos bangs his fists against the mat. Corey Casey gets the tomb door open. Ryan Apollos celebrates in the ring. Corey Casey and Killer B try to get Alexis out of the tomb but her feet are stuck in the sold cement that filled earlier.

Andrew - They got the door open at least.

Tommy - She’s safe, God is screwed.

Corey Casey and Killer B walk down the ramp and join the others ringside. Brenton Cyrus fights to his feet. Ryan Apollos waits for him to turn around. Ryan Apollos jumps and grabs Brenton Cyrus, dropping him down with the Slayer.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos connects the Slayer.

Tommy - KICK OUT!

Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus hooking both legs.

-1- -2- --

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. Alison Williams runs out onto the stage and slams the tomb door shut. The machine turns on.

Andrew - Holy shit, Alison Williams is in control of the machine!

Tommy - YES! YES!

Ryan Apollos points up at Alison Williams. Killer B, Mark Pollak and Aaron O’Shea run up the stage. Alison Williams runs backstage, Lethal Injection follows her. All the members of Lethal Injection fly back onto the stage.

Andrew - What the hell was that?

Cotton the Clown walks out onto the stage. He points at each member of Lethal Injection, then taunts his Backbreaker.

Tommy - Cotton the Clown is a member of Salvation?

Cotton the Clown grabs Aaron O’Shea and throws him off the stage. Mark Pollak and Killer B charge Cotton but Cotton clotheslines both of them. Cotton grabs both Mark Pollak and connects the Cotton Candy Breaker on him. Killer B runs and spears Cotton who stumbles backwards slightly. Killer B stands up and Spears Cotton again Cotton teeters on the edge of the Stage. Killer B runs and attempts another Spear, but Cotton power slams him off the stage through some tables.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Ryan Apollos climbs to the top rope to get a better view of the tomb.

Andrew - That thing is starting to fill fast, it’s almost to her knee’s!

The machines stops filling with cement.

Tommy - Why did Ali stop the machine.

The camera cuts backstage to Ashtyn Sky attacking Alison Williams, Ashtyn Sky lifts Alison Williams up and spine busters her onto the cement.

Andrew - Ashtyn Sky?

Tommy - What the hell is she doing here?

Brenton Cyrus gets up and runs towards Ryan Apollos and clubs him across the back. Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the top rope with Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus hooks Ryan Apollos’ arms. Brenton Cyrus jumps off the top rope and connects a pepsi plunge on Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus connects the Fall from Grace II on Ryan Apollos!

Brenton Cyrus rolls Ryan Apollos over and covers him.

-1- -2- --

Ryan Apollos kicks out. Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner, still bleeding heavily. Brenton Cyrus stands up in punt kick position. Ryan Apollos starts to get up. Brenton Cyrus runs at Ryan Apollos who jumps up clotheslines Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos gets to his feet and calls for the Cobra Clutch.

Andrew - No one has ever escaped his Cobra Clutch

Tommy - Maybe God will be able too.

Brenton Cyrus slowly gets to his feet. Ryan Apollos sets up the Cobra Clutch. Brenton Cyrus jumps up and hooks Ryan Apollos’ head and drops him down with a cutter.

Andrew - Epiphany on Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - Before he could lock the cobra clutch in.

Brenton Cyrus pins Ryan Apollos.

-1- -2- --

The referee stops counting.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - Why did he stop counting.

Brenton Cyrus looks at the referee. The referee smiles and shakes his head. Brenton Cyrus gets up and grabs the referee. Brenton Cyrus lifts the referee up onto his shoulders. Ryan Apollos gets up and locks Brenton Cyrus in the cobra Clutch.

Andrew - He’s got it locked on.

Tommy - THAT REF IS FIXED!

Tommy stands up and removes his headset. Tommy Cornell runs and slides into the ring. Tommy spears the referee.

Andrew - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Tommy rolls out of the ring and runs back to the announce table

Tommy - Guess which side of the war I support.

Ryan Apollos leaves the hold on Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos screams at his referee. Corey Casey slides into the ring and checks on the ref. Brenton Cyrus starts to fade In the cobra clutch. The tomb begins to fill with cement again. Ryan Apollos looks up at the tomb. Ryan Apollos looks at the referee who’s starting to wake up.

Andrew - He’s going to risk the life of his girlfriend here, to become the World Champion.

Tommy - WHAT A DOUCHE!

Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus slams him down with the Wrath of RA. Ryan Apollos holds the Cobra Clutch. The machine goes off and the lights in the arena begin to flicker, then shut off.

Tommy - I swear to God is this is Death Angel messing around, I’m gonna be pissed.

The lights go back on. The referee is crucified. Ryan Apollos and Corey Casey stand side by side. Corey Casey starts laughing. Corey Casey reaches into his pocket and pulls out a remote control. Corey Casey presses the button and the machine begins to fill. Corey Casey kicks Ryan Apollos to the stomach and DDT’s him.

Andrew - Corey Casey is with Salvation?

Tommy - I think Corey Casey is the Dark Apprentice!

Corey Casey backs up to the corner. Corey Casey runs and attempts a punt kick on Ryan Apollos, but Ryan Apollos gets pulled out of the ring by Mark Pollak.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos saved from the punt kick!

Tommy - But the tomb is filling up!

Ryan Apollos runs up the stage and towards the tomb. Ryan Apollos tries to get in but can’t. The tomb fills quickly. Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey stand in the center of the ring. The cross lights on fire with the referee on it, and the tomb fills to the top with Alexis Rose inside. Ryan Apollos watches as she vanishes in the cement.

Andrew - SOMEONE GET HER OUT OF THERE!

Tommy - He went to war with God, and is paying for his sins.

Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey watch as backstage assistants try to break open the tomb. Ryan Apollos wipes the tears from his eyes, before the camera cuts off Ryan Apollos mouths the words,
“I‘M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH”

Back to top Go down

Post March 6th 2010, 2:10 pm by Guest

-The Match-

Hawk…did you really just say what I think you said…did you really just say that I am going to have to kill you in order to take the Undisputed Title from you?

-DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING TO?!-

Hawk…I AM A FUCKING KILLER! Killing people, bringing pain, spilling gallons of blood…THIS IS WHAT I DO BEST! Am I supposed to be impressed by your dedication? “Oh that Jason Hawk…he is so committed to being Undisputed Champion that he is willing to die to retain his title!”

-Unfortunately for you…I am the fucking Grim Reaper-

Fact: I have never defended a world title
Fact: When it comes to winning those titles…I am fucking lights out.
There is no Aaron O’Shea to protect you this time Hawk…it’s just you and me going one on one for the Undisputed Title. No special refs, no stipulations…just you vs. me. Which is exactly how I want it. No worrying about the ref fucking me over, no worrying about whatever pitiful remnants of Genocide running out to help you…

-You are in the ring with a fucking man possessed-

You know Hawk…you should really leaving the rhyming to me…you just can’t do it so don’t even bother. I am going to keep this short and sweet so do try and pay attention Hawk…

When you and I finally fight
The Hawk will lose
The joy of flight
The Lord will beat the bird
Into the ground
So that his annoying voice
Can never sound
So beg your God
To save your soul
So Cyrus wrote it
Quoth the Lord

Back to top Go down