NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Stand PPV

Go down

Last Stand PPV Empty Last Stand PPV

Post by Dave Zombie March 3rd 2010, 6:00 am

SCWF Heavyweight Championship Match
Last Man Standing
Steven Angel (Champion) vs Neo Kabayashi

SCWF Television Championship Match
Last Man Standing
Josh Williams (Champion) vs Marcus Donovan

SCWF Hardcore Championship Match
Last Man Standing
Sal Remis (Champion) vs Saint

SCWF Tag Team Championship Match
Last Man Standing
Insane’s (Champions) vs Roger Davidson and Simon Stead

King Hardcore vs Charlie McMore

Kalvin McMurphy vs Lance Knight

Jamal Jones vs Cain Alexander

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Last Stand PPV Empty The Show

Post by Dave Zombie March 3rd 2010, 7:23 am

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sick Puppies “Going Down” Play throughout the arena Pyro goes off over the stage as the sign Last Stand burst into flames and shows the entrance.

The camera pans the arena showing a wide variety of signs.

“Jamal’s Gonna Kill you” “We Want Scorpion Back” “I Wanna Be Insane”
“Sal For President” “Neo Wins We Leave” “The Family Is The New Force”
“Josh Will Stand Tall” “Jamal Is Gonna Kill You”

John- Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen the Followers of Salvation we are here tonight, it is Last Stand and I am going to fly solo here tonight. Up tonight we have every Championship on the line in a Last Man Standing Match and we have the introduction to our backstage crew the new backstage interviewer Kristen Black.
Camera shoots straight to the backstage area where Kirsten is waiting.

Kristen- Thank You John, I am here tonight starting off my career in SCWF I am here to tonight and I will be interviewing as many of the stars tonight ahead of the big last man standing Matches here tonight.

Just then Neo walks up and asks for the mic and speaks while Kristen walks off the screen.

Neo- I have been screwed around with way too often, I was screwed out of the Championship against Jamal, and when you think I have won the gold in the Gauntlet for the title I end up getting screwed by our glorified leader Steven Angel. Steven you cost me the championship tonight I will go and cost you more then your title I will cost you your health.

Camera heads back to the ring where Paul is standing in the ring

Ding+ Ding+Ding

Paul- The Following contest is scheduled for 1 fall introducing 1st….weighing in at 240lbs, from Detroit Michigan, Cain Alexander.

The arena lights fade as a lone spotlight shines on the entrance walkway. The speakers erupt with Indestructible by Disturbed. Fog begins to poor from the entrance opening; Cain Alexander slowly begins to appear. He begins making his way down to the ring...

Paul- And the opponent… Weighing in at 280lbs, From America Samoa, representing “The Family”, Jamal Jones…

Another Body Murdered by Faith No More and Boo-Ya T.R.I.B.E. Jamal appears from the entrance way with a towel draped over his head as he heads to the ring he begins to remove the towel, walking up the steps he places the towel over a corner turnbuckle and enters the and climbs the turnbuckle and crosses his arms whilst looking at Cain all the time.

Jamal Jones vs Cain Alexander

Ding…Ding…Ding

Jamal rushes Cain straight away delivering stiff rights and lefts to Cain who falls to the outside.

John- Jamal not wasting anytime in the punishment department tonight he is all over Cain in the early going.

Jamal throws Cain into the guardrail and lifts him up slamming him down onto the rail. Jamal walks away before running and going straight into the guardrail where Cain had been.

John- Cain getting out of dodge before Jamal could connect with that big knee. Cain would have been squashed into a pancake there.

Cain picks up Jamal and DDT’s him onto the floor. Cain enters the ring and climbs up the turnbuckle and hits a moonsault on top of Jamal Jones.

Fans- holy shit- holy shit- holy shit.

John will this match actually take place in the ring and does the referee want to get some order in the contest?

Cain gets to his feet and begins to high five the fans in and around the ringside area. Cain turns around and walks right into a hard stiff clothesline as Cain falls he catches his head off the side of the steel steps and is busted wide open. Jamal rolls Cain into the ring and wipes the blood of Cain over his chest.

Jamal- YOU’RE DEAD!!!!

Jamal goes to pick up Cain up gets him in a quick roll up.

1….2….3….

Paul- Here is your winner Cain Alexander!!

John- Jamal lost but he dominated the contest so much what.. what is he doing?

Jamal goes and grabs Cain and hits the Elevated Neckbreaker of Cain. Jamal leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Jamal heads into the ring with the chair in hand and places it in the corner. Jamal goes and grabs Cain who he Irish whips into the corner and his heads explodes with the chair on contact completely bending the seat as his head made contact with the chair.

Fans- Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit.

EMT’s arrive down to the ring as Jamal heads to the back.

BACKSTAGE

(Kristen is with the Insane’s)

Kristen- Tonight the Insane’s face Roger and Simon in a tag team last man standing match. Justin what are your thoughts about the match?

Justin- firstly I want to welcome you here to SCWF. And in answering your question it is simple that from what I gather this will be like a normal last man standing match, but with it being a tag team match it will take one man to be counted out for us to lose our titles.

James- Come on Justin we have beat these two on numerous occasions and tonight will be no different.

(Roger and Simon walk up to James and Justin)

Roger- Is that so you two sucka’s gonna beat us down?

James- Yeah, Yeah we are…

Simon- Prove it tonight, when we beat you then you will never get a title shot again.

Justin- You are on.

Roger- Good sucka.

(Roger and Simon walk off with a grin on there faces)

James- What in the Hell are you thinking.

(James walks off on Justin who is trying to explain himself)

RINGSIDE

Ding+ Ding+Ding

Paul- The Following Contest is scheduled for 1 fall introducing first…. Weighing in at 270lbs, From City of Salvation, “The Crusader” Lance Knight.
Not without a Fight by Pillar plays and Lance Rollins walks out. He stands at the top of the entrance ramp for a few seconds before walking down the ramp. He walks to the bottom of the ramp before stopping. He then walks over to the steps and enters the ring he then walks over to the turnbuckle before climbing to the middle turnbuckle he stares out into the crowd before climbing down as the music fades.

Paul- And the opponent…. Weighing in at 338lbs, from Detroit Michigan, represent “The Family”, Kalvin McMurphy...

The god father theme plays out across the arena. Kalvin walks down the isle towards the ring. Kalvin climbs up the ring apron and steps over the ropes and takes to a corner.

John- What else is going on here tonight are tag champs seem to not be on the same page.

Kalvin McMurphy vs Lance Knight

Ding…Ding… Ding….

Kalvin and Lance square up and both men tie up, Lance pushes Kalvin off into the ropes and both men collide with neither man giving a inch from the collision. Kalvin tells Lance to go again and he goes. Kalvin calls for Lance to go again but this time Kalvin follows Lance and connects with a big boot sending him to the floor.

John- What a shot. That there is a classic case of false sense of security. Kalvin draws Lance in that he is going for the same move again but he follows Lance and boots him square in the face.

Kalvin climbs though the ropes only to have his legs taken from under him and sweeped down hard onto the ring apron. Lance squares up the head of Kalvin and boots him in the skull.

John- What is with the referees here tonight? We have had two matches and by rights by matches thus far should have ended in a dq.

Lance who had rolled into the then stepped out onto the apron and jumped off hitting Kalvin with a Diving Clothesline. Lance rolls Kalvin into the ring and goes for the cover.

1…2…

Kalvin places his foot on the bottom rope breaking up the count. Lance suplex’s Kalvin and heads to the top rope.

John- Is the crash and burn time?

Lance flies off the top rope and misses the moonsault. Lance pops up holding his stomach. Kalvin elbows the back of Lance’s head and repeatedly kicks him in between elbow drops. Kalvin Irish whips Lance off into the corner and continues the onslaught with the elbows and knees. Kalvin sets up Lance for a superplex.

John- The big man looking for a high impact move here.

Lance head butt’s Kalvin off the top rope and hit a high impact elbow drop onto Kalvin.

1…2...

John- Kalvin kicks out.

Lance signals for The Last Crusade. He hits this on Kalvin.

1…2…3…

Jamal Jones from out of no where pulls the legs of the referee and with no choice the ref disqualifies Kalvin.

Paul- He is your winner by Disqualification Lance Knight…

Kalvin looks at Jamal and begins shouting at him for costing him the match.

Kalvin- What Do You Think You Are Doing!!!!

Kalvin leaves the ring and walks up the ramp ignoring the calls of Jamal.

BACKSTAGE

Kristen- I am here with the SCWF Television Champion Josh Williams.

Josh- Thank you.

Kristen- Josh Tonight you face Marcus Donovan in a last man standing match who have you been coming up with a game plan?

Josh- Simple I am going to be the ma who will stay standing and I will walk out as I walked in SCWF Television Champion.

(Josh walks out of the camera shot)

RINGSIDE

Ding+Ding+Ding

Paul- The Following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, introducing 1st…. weighing in at 250lbs, from Santa Clarita, California he is a member of the family Charlie Mcmore...

Seek & Destroy" by Metallica plays throughout the arena as Charlie walks down to the ring. As he gets half way down the ramp he howls to the crowd. He enters the ring and removes his big black leather coat and hands into to a ringside worker.

Paul- And his opponent…weighing in at 243lbs, from Buffalo, New York “The Masochistic Maniac” King Hardcore.

The Lights in the arena dim as Saliva's Superstar comes blaring out of the speakers. Just then, smoke blares out of the stage, making it hard for anybody to see who is coming out. But once the smoke clears, it reveals to be King Hardcore as the fans explode with cheers for him. We see various signs for him, such as "The King of Hardcore," and other various King Hardcore logos. He makes his way down the ramp, stopping a few feet from the ring, he pauses, then rushes towards the ring and sliding under the ropes as he quickly jumps back up to his feet in quick fashion. He looks towards both sides of the audience as he climbs one of the turnbuckles pointing towards himself mouthing the words "I'm the King!" He then raises his arms as pyro erupts from the other three turnbuckles. After climbing back down from the turnbuckle, he heads to the center of the ring and takes his shirt off, throwing it into the crowd. Hardcore then stands in the turnbuckle.

King Hardcore vs Charlie Mcmore

Ding…Ding…Ding

King and Charlie hook up centre of the ring, Charlie gets the upper hand with a side headlock which he turns into a hip toss sending King Hardcore down to the mat with a hard bump.

John- Charlie is looking to give “The Family” momentum going into the tag title match later tonight.

King stretches his legs to the bottom rope and causes the submission to be broke. Charlie drags King to the middle of the ring and he begins to kick the left leg of King and does a legs drop to his leg. Charlie drags King over to the ropes and places his left leg on the ropes. Charlie jumps up and lands on the leg leaving King to roll in pain. The referee makes Charlie take to a corner as he checks on King’s injured leg.

John- It don’t look too good for King here he is hardly able to stand on his leg here.

King signals to the ref to call for the bell but he cheap shots Charlie then tells the ref not to call the match.

John- A dirty tactic there from King, he was faking a injury just to get a cheap shot in on Charlie.

King mounts Charlie and begins to punch Charlie in the face several times. King raises from Charlie and shouts to the crowd

King- I am the King!!!

Becoming the Bull – Atreyu plays throughout the arena

John- No it cant be!?

Scorpion Beware Walks down the aisle screaming and begins to fight with King Hardcore. Both Men begin to trade punches before King slips out of harms way. Scorpion Beware is fuming he turns around and connects with the Monster Grave on Charlie Mcmore.

BACKSTAGE

Kirsten in talking to Sal Remis.

Kirsten- Sal tonight you face Saint in a Last Man Standing match how do you feel.

Sal- Simple, I feel like I am walking into a match of my life here tonight and well I plan to do like I did when I won this title I have here on my shoulder I will throw my opponent off the top of the stage and I will pick up the win.

RINGSIDE

Ding+Ding+Ding

Paul- The following contest is the Tag Team Last Man Standing Match. And it is for the Salvation Championship Tag Team Championship. The rules for this match is the first man to be down for the 10 count loses the match for his team…. Introducing first… Entering the ring at a combined weight of 532lbs, representing “The Family” Simon Stead and Roger Davidson.

The god father theme plays throughout the arena as both Simon Stead and Roger Davidson come walking down the ramp. Simon plays to the crowd showing of his muscles and Roger does his hand jive and jump as Pyro explodes from behind both men.

John- I feel this is the night this is the time that Simon and Roger will win the the SCWF Tag Team titles. I guess in the sight of things they actually have no choice win or never face the Insane’s for the gold again...

Paul- Introducing there opponents…

The Bleeding - Five Finger Death Punch plays as James 'in' Sane and Just “In” Sane walk out towards the ring, The crowd has mixed reactions, they run up and slides under the bottom rope, they goes up to each turnbuckle pointing out to the crowd, At this time the crowd begins to Cheer.

Paul- At a combined weight of 331lbs, The Salvation Championship Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions The Insane’s….

SCWF Tag Team Championship Match
Last Man Standing
Insane’s (Champions) vs Roger Davidson and Simon Stead

Ding…Ding…Ding…

Roger rushes James and knocks him out of the ring while Simon suplex’s Justin in the ring landing him hard on his head.

John- it seems to be a all out fight straight away.

Roger Irish whips James into the guardrail and Roger runs and kicks James in the face sending him to the outside.

1...2…..3….

James gets to his feet as Roger begins to off load with several punches to his head.

Simon suplex’s Justin to the out side of the ring. Justin manages to use the momentum from the suplex to land on his feet and glanced around to see that Simon had not seen him land he falls to the ring awaiting Simon to approach him. As he does Justin quickly rises up and back body drops him on the arena floor.

1…2…3…4…

James runs over to where Roger and Justin are fighting as he runs he leaps of the guardrail and hits a flying wolverine onto roger sending him straight into a vacant seat in the crowd.

John- So far things are not looking good for Roger and Simon.

James places a chair in the face of Roger as Justin climbs and stands on the guard rail pointing straight at the chair.

John- Justin is going to leap off and crash the chair in his face?!

Before he leaped Simon came from behind and pulled the legs out from under him and as he fell Simon grabbed his head and Reverse DDT’s the falling Justin. Simon raises from the floor and is hit over the back with the chair which sends him back to the arena floor. The referee double counts both Justin and Simon

1…2…3…

James climbs back over the rail and lifts up his partner and sits him on the steps

4…5…

Simon begins to rise as Roger climbs over the rail and hits both James and Justin with the padded chairs from the crowd.

Roger using the chair but it don’t have the same effect as a normal chair, though with the force of the swing it will lead to the same result a lot of pain for both the Insane’s.

The referee double counts both the Insane’s

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…

Both Insane’s begin to stir and move around. Roger and Simon both wielding a chair begin to swing at both men on the arena floor. They miss as the insane’s have crawled under the ring.

John- Where in the hell??

James and Justin re-appear from the other side of the ring with a ladder between them and they charge into the ring at full speed sliding the ladder into the chairs and then into both Simon and Roger.

Fans- Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy Shit.

James sets up the ladder while Justin goes to the outside and sets up a table, Justin places roger on the table and then Simon on top of Roger in the 69 position. James leaps of the ladder attempting to hit a 450 splash. At the last second both Simon and Roger managed to roll of the table which then saw James go crashing to the floor knocking himself out cold...

John- Oh My God?! He Is Out Cold.

Roger hits the Ghetto Blaster onto Justin who had ran to his partner attempting to help his partner up.

Roger looks towards the ref.

Roger- Hold the count sucka...

Roger sets up another table and places James on the table and then Simon picked up Justin and hit the Double Under hook Power bomb putting Justin through James through the table.

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10….

Ding-Ding-Ding

Paul- Here are your winners… And NEW Salvation Championship Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions Roger Davidson and Simon Stead.

John- And with this ends the title aspirations of the Insane’s to regain the gold.

BACKSTAGE

Kirsten is backstage with Marcus Donovan

Kirsten- Marcus coming up in a little bit is you against Josh Williams for the Television Championship, any thoughts?

Marcus- Any thoughts here is one, you get your fine ass out of here and let a professional speak. Josh you stole what don’t belong to you and I am here to take back my championship. You can’t steal this win tonight

From out of no where a chair hits Marcus over the back of the head. Coming into view Josh Williams carrying hits SCWF Television Championship, a referee is in the wings.

Josh- Looks like I am going to steal this one as well as you put it.

SCWF Television Championship Match
Last Man Standing
Josh Williams (Champion) vs Marcus Donovan

Josh hits Marcus over the head several more times and then picks up him and phones him through a glass window. The referee hops through the hole where the window was a begins the count.

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10

Ding-Ding-Ding

Paul- Here is your winner and still Salvation Championship Wrestling Federation Television Champions Josh Williams.

John- Can you argue that Josh stole this one or was smart?

Steven Angels Locker Room

Kirsten- Steven can we hear your thoughts towards the main event here tonight?

Steven- Yeah sure.

Kirsten- Steven you go into this match tonight knowing that you are facing a man on a mission in Neo Kabayashi, what are your thoughts.

Steven- Simple well I have been put on the meat grinder over the last few weeks facing Nick Ridicule and being slammed into a flaming set of steel steps. And at Battle Lines I was crushed defeated and beaten here in our city the city of Salvation. I let myself down I let Salvation down and I more importantly let down out God Brenton Cyrus. Not only that but I have a Gauntlet match this Monday on revolution against who knows who, I have no clue if I will face one opponent or ten. I don’t know if I will face new guys or if I will face established guys of returning guys. I just don’t know.

Kirsten- Any last thoughts?

(Steven just looks up to Kirsten and continues getting prepared for the match as Kirsten sends the action the ring)

RINGSIDE

Ding+Ding+Ding

Paul- The following contest for the Salvation Championship Wrestling Federation Hardcore Championship and it will be contested under Last Man Standing Rules…. Introducing first the challenger…. He weighs 185lbs “Grand Guardian” Saint

Serj Tankin- Empty Walls plays throughout the Arena. Lights go out, when they come on Saint is standing in the center of the ring.

Paul- And the opponent… weighing in at 200lbs, from City of Salvation he is the SCWF Hardcore Champion “The Warrior” Sal Remis

Prayer by disturbed plays as Sal Remis walks down to the ring in his Jedi style robes as he gets up the steps he removes the robe and places the belt in the referee’s hands.

SCWF Hardcore Championship Match
Last Man Standing
Sal Remis (Champion) vs Saint

Saint charges at Sal who moves and allows the momentum to carry him over the ropes, Sal elbows Saint in the head and he falls to the arena floor. Sal runs off the ropes and does a suicide dive through the middle rope collecting Saint with him. Sal crouches down and lifts up saint who delivers a hard rocking left hook which staggers Sal.

John- The action as been everywhere here tonight.

Sal rushes in on Saint who back body drops him on to the steel ramp way.

1…2…3..

John- A good bit of damage done already but it is no where enough to get the win this early.

Saint picks up Sal and slams him into the side railings as he falls backwards he checks to see if he is bleeding which he is not. Saint drags Sal further up the stage. The reach the top of the stage and Saint attempts to press slam Sal into the stage but is reversed to a DDT. The impact hurt both men. The referee begins his count.

1…2…3….4…5…6…

Both men rise to there feet and Sal powerbombs Saint of the stage and straight onto the concrete floor. The referee jumps down and begins the count.

John- Holy crap a Powerbomb from that height would kill a normal man.

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…

Ding…Ding…Ding…

Paul- Here is your winner and still Salvation Championship Wrestling Federation Hardcore Champion “The Warrior” Sal Remis.

The Big screen cuts to both men walking towards the entrance Steven looks dejected and Neo looks determined to win the contest and any cost. Below them the EMT’s are attending to Saint and wheeling him to the back and a awaiting ambulance.

MAIN EVENT

Ding+Ding+Ding

"The Chain" by Breeder hits as Neo comes out with a pair of girls wrapped out his arms, they are wearing bikinis. They stop at the ramp and present him with water and put in his mouth piece. He gives each of them a kiss and heads to the ring, he stands on the corner and salutes the crowd.

The lights in the arena go out and smoke begins to rise out from under the stage. The only light in the arena is coming from the blood red cross that suddenly appears on the titantron.

Eternal the kiss I breath
Siphon your blood to me
Feel my wounds of your god
Forever rape mortality
I smell of death
I reek of hate
I will live forever
Lost child pay the dead
Bleeding screams of silence
In my veins your eternity

I'll kill you and your dreams tonight
Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me
Let your bloodline feed my youth

An elevator slowly rises up, showing a figure wearing long blood red
robes. The only thing you can see is the figure's cocky smile. Red
fireworks shoot off and the figure takes his hood down, revealing the
smiling face of Steven Angel. Steven looks out over the crowd as the
smoke swirls around his legs.

First breath born come alive learn to kill
Bloodfest awaits to feed your hunger
Dark side has no rival test your faith in blood
Night hides the hunting packs a feeding frenzy

Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me

Steven slowly makes his way down to the ring, the cocky smirk on his face
never faltering. He looks into the ring for a moment before walking
around to the steps and climbing them slowly.

I am the first not the last
Condemned by a single kiss
Betrayed eternally I'll rip inside your soul
Contaminating the world
Defying god and son
Black heart that brings your death
Living in infamy
Drink the flesh of life itself
Prepare to reign a thousand years

Steven climbs into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises both
of his arms over his head. He stares out into the crowd, the red lights
in the arena make it seem like the red rings in his eyes are on fire.

Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me

Blame god chosen children
As you die I'm immortal
Faithless no religion
Stalking prey is my confession
Captive blood enslavement
Pain and hunger drives your madness
Drink flesh life itself
Prepare to reign a thousand years

Steven climbs down from the turnbuckle and turns his attention to Neo who is in the opposite corner to him. Steven hands over the SCWF Heavyweight Championship to the referee symbolically kissing the gold before it leaves his grasp.

Paul- The following contest is the Last Man Standing Match and it is for the Salvation Championship Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship…. On my left he is the challenger From Tokyo Japan residing in the City Of Salvation weighing in at 240lbs Neo Kabayashi.

Paul- On my right he is the reigning Salvation Championship Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania weighing 240 lbs Steven Angel!!!

John- Steven ever since winning the SCWF Championship as said that if he does not win the match he will give up the championship. Damn we have had everything here tonight why not this.

SCWF Heavyweight Championship Match
Last Man Standing
Steven Angel (Champion) vs Neo Kabayashi

Ding-Ding-Ding

Neo attacks Steven at the sound of the bell and begins to rock of left and right shots to Steven catching him square in the temple.

John- Neo with all very clean shots there to the head of Steven who must have been expecting this.

Steven begins to mount some offence and he kicks Neo straight between the legs taking him opponent down. Steven grabs his fallen foes legs and pulls both his legs apart and kicks him in the family jewels Steven applies the ankle lock on to Neo.

John- Smart strategy by Steven there taking out the ankle of Neo will in the long run of this match keep his opponent down.

Neo crawls to the ring ropes and pulls himself through but Steven still keeps the ankle lock applied. Neo reaches under the ring and grabs a Singapore cane which he begins to swing wildly at the legs of Steven who immediately lets go of the ankle and backs off from Neo.

John- That was probably the only way that Neo was going to break the hold.

Steven grabs a Singapore cane and both men begin to duel, they exchange several fierce shots with both cane smashing together with a loud echo that can be heard up in the rafters. Both Neo and Steven hit each other in the temple and they both fall to the ground and the referee begins the count.

1…2…3…

Steven gets up and pulls Neo to his feet, Steven Angel Slams Neo into the announce table with collapsed under the force of the move on contact. Steven pulls his straps down and points to the SCWF banner. Steven leaves Neo and walks up the ilse and through the entrance way.

John- Where is Steven going why has he left?

Neo gets up and looks around for Steven.

Neo- Where is he?

John- He went up the ramp.

Neo walks up the ramp way and as he approaches the top of the ramp Steven runs up from behind him and German Suplex’s him into the steel.

John- Where the, can we get a replay of that.

Replay Steven comes up from his lift entrance and attacks Neo.

John- Yes Steven Angel comes up from his Lift and German Suplex’s Neo in to the Steel.

Angel looks at Neo and the electronics table near the ramp and he picks up Neo Kabayashi and Angel Slams himself and Neo through the table with the electrical equipment.
After the pyro and smoke have cleared the referee checks of both men and counts.

1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…

Ding+Ding+Ding

Paul- The referee has deemed a draw and as to Steven Angels match rules the New Salvation Championship Wrestling Federation Champion Neo Kabayashi.

"The Chain" by Breeder plays throughout the arena as the EMT’s begin to attend to Steven and Neo as the Show goes of the air.

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down