NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCWF Collison

Go down

SCWF Collison Empty SCWF Collison

Post by Dave Zombie February 5th 2010, 7:26 am

SCWF Collison SCWF-2

Where is everyone?” “King Killed Scorpion” “I came to see Steven”
Jamal Sucks” “Neo for President” “I paid money to come here”
The guy behind can’t see”

Invincible plays throughout the arena pyro goes off all around the stage and ring posts. The camera flashes through the crowd showing the Salvation Fans in full force.

John- Hello everybody and well I erm just have no idea how we put a card together this week as over half of the roster were attacked within the confides of the city.

Steven- We have got a match card tonight and well I have a couple of announcements that I want to say to the audience and everyone sitting at home.

John- Am I allowed to know what these are?... Please say we can take the piss out of Ryan Apollos and K.I.D again that was fun last week.

Steven- Well that will be telling what it is and well now everyone will know of one announcement and its this.

Steven grabs a microphone and speaks

Steven- I have a announcement regarding the first Paper Per View that SCWF will be holding under the reign of me Steven Angel. It is a concept call Last Stand and well it is as I have said last stand is simply put the last chance that the challenger has at the given title and all the matches will have one stipulation and that is Last Man Standing.

John- Whoa!! Last Man Standing for a Paper Per View every match holy crap.. we don’t have half a card tonight!?

SCWF Collison Match
Saint vs Kalvin Mcmurphy

Saint begins the match attacking Kalvin who was on his way to the ring. Saint slams Kalvin’s face into the steel steps and then rams him back first into the guard rail.

John- The action is already intense and these two haven’t even got in the ring to start officially.

The official is calling for both men to make it to the ring as they both ignore the ref and are trading punches with each other.

Saint rolls in Kalvin

Ding, Ding, Ding

Saint carrys on where he left off with a standing diving headbutt and diving elbow. Saint attempts a pin

1…2…

Kalvin kicks out

Steven- that was close concidering that Saint has been dominate so far.

John- Saint has been all over Kalvin like a bad rash.

Saint applies the figure four sleeper to Kalvin, the referee checks that Kalvin is still able to continue by raising his arm. Kalvin is lifeless and his arm flops twice and the third attempt his arm stays up in the air. Kalvin gets to the ropes and gets the hold broke.

Steven- Smart play using his long limbs to make the break.

John- Yes but he has taken a lot of punishment early on how can he withstand anymore?

Kalvin connects with a big boot sending Saint to the outside. The referee reaches a count of 7, Saint gets back in the ring looking to hit a big move Kalvin hits the rising Saint in the jaw with the Right-handed knockout punch.

John- Jacknife powerbomb time.

Kalvin sets up Saint for the Jacknife and drops his opponent to the mat with a almighty drop.

1… 2… 3…

Ding, Ding, Ding

Paul- The winner of the match Kalvin McMurphy.

SCWF Collison Match
Insanes vs Lance Knight & Marcus Donovan

Justin and Marcus begin the match Marcus tags in Lance and he drops from the apron and heads to the announce table.

Marcus- Hello ladies.

Steven- You have some balls Marcus.

Marcus- No just confidence.

Justin gets the upper hand on lance with a well placed kick to the midsection and then tags in his partner. They begin tagging in and out with double team moves on Lance Knight.

John- Tag Team 101.

Marcus- They wouldn’t be doing that to me in there I can assure you of that.

Steven- Well if I was you I would get in that ring now and help out Lance.

Marcus gets up out of his seat and tags himself into the match and hits a running leg lariat on James. Marcus puts James in the Triangle choke. Justin comes into the ring and breaks up the submission feeling that his partner was fading fast.

Steven- Smart thinking there James looked like he was going to fade and fade fast.

Marcus sets up James for a powerbomb. As he sets up he see that Josh Williams and Cain Alexander have walked down the ramp and taken the SCWF Television Championship. Marcus tags in Lance and gives chase to both men leaving Lance in a 2 on 1 situation.

John- A title stolen and now Lance is all alone in the ring with the tag team champions how can you can this fair.

Steven- Well its not about being fair its about winning the match and that is what the insanes seem to be looking to do.

James and Justin double team Lance in the corner and both men hit there finishers the INSANE Finisher and The 'in' Side out Driver for the win.

1…2…3…

Paul- The Winners of the match the SCWF Tag Team Champions The Insanes.

After the match Steven and John enter the ring and they have a envelope each. Steven motions to John to open his at the same time as Steven opens his envelope. John and Steven begin laughing in hysterics.

John- this is too funny its unbelievable.

Steven- This is the other announcement that I have tonight.. Well two announcements tonight and the good thing is that I have this what we hold here awaiting my word in the truck out the back.

John- You this is the most funny thing I have seen in the world I can believe that we have these and well wow it explains a lot about our rival companies.

Steven- John this will blow the minds of fans around the world and the fans in attendance here tonight I have proof that Ryan Apollos is fake and I have proof of what he will look like when he is destroy by Corey Casey Monday in God’s Playground.

SCWF Collison Cmpunk

John- This is what he looks like now

Steven- You see this is the real Ryan Apollos. And this is what he will look like after he is defeated by Corey Monday.

SCWF Collison Ryan-2

John- That is the real Ryan Apollos that other guy is a fake. I have proof Ryan has changed his look from one thing to another so many times people are going to start to question your man hood and actually wonder do you swing for the other team.

Steven- On to my other picture that I have it is of no one else other then Notorious K.I.D.

SCWF Collison 10997654

John- Steven this aint the image that you shown me this is of K.I.D when he won the World title last.

Steven- I know and well I have always wondered what goes on in the mind of the one K.I.D and well I think I have it here it is. Take a look at the titantron please.

SCWF Collison 4cca80222d253739e964dd931e082567

Steven- You see now that is what he turely thinks of the fans wow!!

John is on the floor rolling around laughing at the images of both K.I.D and Ryan Apollos.

This is awesome chants from the crowd

SCWF Collison Ryan-2SCWF Collison 4cca80222d253739e964dd931e082567

Steven- Those two what a peach. We here tonight have learnt the two most important things in life what Ryan Apollos actually looks like and what K.I.D thinks. Both are very disturbing.

John speaks whilst laughing.

John- Up next the Heavyweight championship is on the line Jamal Jones vs Sal Remis with the family banned from ringside.

SCWF Collison ChampionshipMatch
SCWF Heavyweight Championship
Jamal Jones vs. Sal Remis

Jamal and Sal have a face off for moments with Sal showing his power early on suplexing the heavier opponent and knocking him out of the ring. Jamal takes the count to 9 to get back in the ring and he hits a super kick to the mid section of Sal who staggers backwards into the ropes and comes back with a spear to the larger Jamal Jones. Sal signals the Remis Backbreaker. Sal with the pin.

1…2… 3…

Simon and Roger rushed the ring and began attacking Sal Remis. Roger hits the ghetto blaster on Sal and they leave with Jamal and with the World title. Roger and Simon are saying what could only be assumed as that they are never letting this title leave the family. Steven gets up and speaks.

Steven- Jamal, Simon, Roger. Stop where you are don’t move. Ref go and get that title from Jamal and bring that to me.

The referee leaves the ring and heads up the ramp and reluctantly Jamal hands over the title to the referee who heads back to Steven.

Steven- Jamal wise choice now I am going to change tonight’s main event it will now be a world title match but it will be a gauntlet match. Simply said two men with start of and once one man is eliminated he leaves and another man enters the ring oh and look up you see the steel cage up there It shall come down when we have the last two participants in the match.

John- We have an impromtune title match for the world title

The rest of the roster come out to the Entrance and Steven picks the first two competitors.

Steven- First of we will have

SCWF Collison MainEvent
SCWF Heavyweight Championship match
Gaunlet Match

Kalvin Mcmurphy vs Lance Knight

Both Men rush to the ring and the SCWF Heavy Weight Gauntlet match begins. Kalvin begins off strong but is hit with a big boot and unable to recover from this in time. Lance knight connects with the The Last Crusade.

1…2…3…

Paul- The next opponent Simon Stead.

Lance Knight vs Simon Stead

Simon gets the jump on Lance as he enters the ring, Simon was able to pick the leg of Lance and then hit a range of suplexs of Lance.

Paul- The next opponent Josh Williams.

Simon Stead vs Josh Williams

Simon was able to use the momentum of his faster opponent to throw Josh over the top rope and to the floor with a hard landning on the mat. Simon connected with a reverse DDT on the outside of the ring and then went back in the ring ahead of the 10 count.

John- Simon is my pick.

Paul- The next opponent Sal Remis.

Simon Stead vs Sal Remis

Sal ran down to the ring but stopped short of entering as he grabbed the legs of Simon, Sal gets in the ring and begins to elbow the back of Simons head and he sets up for the Remis backbreaker but is countered into the reverse STO.

Paul- The next opponent Cain Alexander.

Simon Stead vs Cain Alexander

Cain heads to the ring and then opts for the hit and run option and begins to hit running drop kicks and spinning neckbreakers on Simon. Cain hits Simon with Outshined.

Steven- So much for your pick

John- Who is yours?

Steven- Dont have one.

Paul- The next opponent Charlie Mcmore

Cain Alexander vs Charlie Mcmore

Cain gets to his feet as Charlie enter the ring and hits a reverse DDT.

Cain kicks out. Charlie laughs and picks up Cain who gets a roll up

Paul- The next opponent Justin Sane.

Cain Alexander vs Justin Sane

Steven- Looks like they are all coming to the ring now.

John- Smart choice easier to pounce on a opponent and get a quick pin.

Cain and Justin begin to trade kicks from what seem to be various styles of Karate, Kickboxing and Judo. Cain gets DDT on the top of his head.

John- Justin to eliminate Cain here.

Justin sets up Cain for the INSANE finisher, but crashes as Cain rolls out of the way and pins the fallen Insane.

Paul- The next opponent Roger Davidson.

Cain Alexander vs Roger Davidson

Roger comes into the ring and bicycle kicks the back of the rising Cain Alexander hits the Ghetto Blaster.

Paul- The next opponent James Insane.

John- James is next in how many are left?

Steven- four and then the final two are in the cage.

Roger Davidson vs James insane

James Insane comes in and begins trading punches with Roger. James sets up Roger for the clothesline from hell, Roger ducks this and hits the Ghetto Blaster.

Paul- The next opponent King Hardcore.

Roger Davidson vs King Hardcore

Roger connects with the jumping calf kick and begins to lock in a sleeper on the fallen King.

John- Ha King aint that good with out weapons.

Roger connects with a spinning heel kick and then takes to the top rope and hits the sunset flip leg drop.

Paul- The next opponent Saint.

Roger Davidson vs Saint

Saint gets in the ring and as he stands up Roger hits the Ghetto Blaster.

Paul- The next opponent Marcus Donovan.

Roger Davidson vs Marcus Donovan

Marcus runs at Roger and hits the step up Enziguri and then hits the Trapez Driver.

Paul- The next opponent Jamal Jones.

Macrus Donovan vs Jamal Jones

John- Jamal is my pick who cares that Neo is next.

Jamal begins to attck Marcus and pummels his opponent into the mat. Jamal stomps on the head of Marcus several times. Jamal hits the Elevated Neck breaker.

Steven grabs the microphone.

Steven- Lower the cage.

John- I guess this is poetic justice.

Paul- The next opponent Neo Kabayashi.

Jamal Jones vs Neo Kabayashi

Jamal kicks the oncoming Neo in the stomach and attempts to throw him into the cage, Neo blocks and attempts to do the same to Jamal who blocks and is able to slam Neo it to the cage. Jamal grinds the face of Neo in the cage who gets busted open.

John- Neo is bleeding.

Jamal sets up Neo for the Elavated neckbreaker Neo connects with Compliant Comet.

John- Neo did it he got his arm over Jamal. Steven where are you going with... oh I see.

Steven enters the cage and holds the SCWF title he smiles at Neo then cracks him over the face and issues to Paul to include him in the match.

Paul- The next opponent Steven Angel.

Neo Kobayashi vs Steven Angel

Steven hits the Angel Slam on Neo.

Paul- His is your winner and the New SCWF Heavyweight Champion Steven Angel.

John- OH MY GOD STEVEN IS THE CHAMPION!?

The show finishes witH Stevenholding the SCWF title standing over Neo.

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down