NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCWF Colision

Go down

SCWF Colision Empty SCWF Colision

Post by Dave Zombie February 12th 2010, 7:01 am

SCWF Colision SCWF-2

Steven the champ OMG” “King in a match someone will die” “Insanes Rule”
The Family suck” “I came here to see Steven”

Invinceable plays throughout the arena pyro shoots from all for corners of the ring and from the rafters, pyro shoots up the isle and explodes with more going off all on the stage and around the titantron.

The camera sooms to John at the announce table.

John- Last week Steven Angel won the SCWF world title and we are mere weeks away from Last Stand. I can wait for this.

Slayer- Bloodline hits and Steven walks out to the ring carrying the SCWF world title, he enters the ring and calls for a mic from the announcer.

Steven- Last week when I won the SCWF title I looked at this as a challenge. Not for me but for everyone in the back to come out here and beat me. And I care who it is or how many or what the match is whether for the belt or not you beat me any which way then you are the new SCWF champion. I is just fitting that my first mat-

The god father theme erupts through the arena and Kalvin comes out representing the family.

Kalvin- Steven.

Steven- what do you want Kalvin we got a show to do here.

Kalvin- I know, me and the boys in the back heard what you were saying and well we are all coming for you.

Steven scratches his head

Steven- What a shock there and well I wouldn’t expect anything less that that Kalvin. As I was saying my first mat-

Kalvin- Yea Steven about your first match and wanting to have it at last Stand well I would have to say no as I want and will face you tonight and right now.

Kalvin drops the mic and begins to walk down to the ring.

SCWF Colision Match
Steven Angel vs Kalvin Mcmurphy

Steven dominates the match with Kalvin only managing to a few kicks and punches. Steven hits the Angel Slam and the ankle lock resulting in Kalvin tapping out through the pain.

Paul- Here is your winner SCWF Heavyweight Champion Steven Angel.

John- another dominating performance from Steven tonight, who looks in top form in the countdown to Monday when he faces Nick in a title Unification Match.

SCWF Colision Match
(The Family) Charlie Mcmore, Roger Davidson & Simon Stead vs Insanes & Lance Knight

Before the match was due to start Lance was no where to be found and the contest was ordered to be a 3 on 2 handicap match.

Steven- we are going to have a match here and well it will be a handicap match start the bell.

During the match Roger and Simon were able to behind the referees back hit James over the head with a chair which left Justin. He was able to fight off Charlie but as soon as Roger and Simon had got back in the ring Justin had nothing that he could do. Justin was able to kick out of the Ghetto Blaster, and the Reverse STO but it was too much in the Sharpshooter and he had no choice but to tap.

Paul- Here are your winners The Family.

Steven- That was just too much for him to handle.

John- up next Hardcore title on the line.

SCWF Colision ChampionshipMatch
SCWF Hardcore Championship
King Hardcore vs Saint vs Sal Remis

The match started with King using a kendo stick to bust open both Saint and Sal early on. Saint being wise did all that he can to make sure that King was as far away from weapons as possible. The match began to spill up the isle and Sal attempting a running powerbomb of the top of the stage through the tables below was then speared by King Hardcore and all three men hell in a heap to the floor.

King went for over the hedge but was then kicked in the face by Sal Remis. Sal hit a inverted neckbreaker on the cold hard steel and picked up king and threw him from the stage threw the tables. Sal then jumped off and hit a high elbow drop.

1…2…3…

Paul- Here is your winner and New SCWF Hardcore Champion “The Warrior” Sal Remis

John- What a match that was intense.

Steven- Sal won but at what cost?

SCWF Colision ChampionshipMatch
SCWF Television Championship
Marcus Donovan vs Cain Alexander vs Josh Williams

Marcus through a week of pent up aggression began the match by low blowing Josh and throwing him into a turnbuckle. Marcus then proceeded with Applying a guillotine choke. Josh broke the Hold from spring boarding into the ring and hitting Marcus on the back of the head with a elbow.

1…2…

Cain broke up the pin and tossed Marcus out the ringside and conntect with a triple german suplexs on Josh and help the third for a pinning attempt.

1…2…

Marcus elbow dropped Cain in the stomach and set him up for the trapez driver. He rose to his feet and was the rolled up by Josh.

1…2…3…

Paul- Here is your winner and New SCWF Television Champion Josh Williams.

Steven- Josh does it.

John- look at the expression on the face on Marcus, he seemed so confident-

Steven- He seemed to be a hot head and well that cost him here tonight.

Backstage a camera is with Neo.

Neo- Last week I won that Gauntlet match and then Steven you have the nerve to enter the match and beat me when I was beaten and bloody, Now I have to face Jamal Jones, Speak of the devil and they will arrive.

Jamal- Neo, what you quoting Shakespeare or something.

Neo- What do you want.

Jamal- The same as you, the Heavyweight championship. That if you never worked out I never lost the title in the first place.

Steven intervenes in this.

Steven- Guys you both had a point that is why this match is between you two and so you know if neither of you win the match then I have neither of you at the ppv. But guys I am feeling generous I will give the loser of the match first title shot regardless of the champion after last stand.

SCWF Colision MainEvent
SCWF Heavyweight championship #1 contenders match
Neo Kabayashi vs Jamal Jones

Both men took to the ring and Neo was able to gain the upper hand with a sly poke to the eye, Jamal was able to get back on ever terms as Neo turned his attentions to Steven. Jamal took Neo down the the Rear naked Choke Suplex.

1…2…

Neo kicked out. And rolled out of the ring and Steven had jumped out of his chair at the sight of “the family coming down to the ring who stopped and Neo made his way back into the ring and fell victim of the elevated Neckbreaker.

1…2…3…

Neo barely kicked out. Jamal aimed his leg drop right over the face and where Neo had his head stitched together with split open again from the force of the move.

1…2…3…

John- Neo kicks out.

Jamal who was getting frustrated at this moment left the ring for a chair but was then stopped by Steven who pushed Jamal back to the ring and he entered the ring and was hit with the Compliant Comet. Jamal drops to the mat and Neo falls onto of Jamal both men have there shoulders down as the referee counts Jamals shoulders.

1…2…3…

Paul- Here is your winner and no#1 contender for the SCWF Heavyweight championship Neo Kabayashi.

Footage from the end of the match is played over again as the referee sees this he is usnure what to do and Steven speaks to him.

John- were out of time folks we will try to sort out who has actually won....

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down