NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10

Go down

Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 Empty Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus January 5th 2010, 6:59 pm

The New Dawn of the NLWF

The No Limit Wrestling Federation was founded, January 2nd 2009.

The first NLWF Show was Direct Hit January 17th 2009.

The final show of 2009 was Dangerous by Design.

Highlights from the pay per view play, ending in…

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, The NLWF World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D celebrates with the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on top of the Triple Cage.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, The NLWF Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Shadow Demon walks away from the Triple Cage holding up the NLWF Undisputed Championship.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule raises the belt while looking at Jason Hawk out on the Announce Table.

The most dominant trio of champions, in the history of the NLWF. Dangerous by Design was proof of that when all three champions walked in and out with there respective titles…

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain with the No Limit Wrestling Federation title. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. He holds the championship high above his head, then throws it over his left shoulder and walks to the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - Here comes the NLWF Champion…

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

Tommy Cornell - and his opponent for later tonight, the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - Now the Undisputed Champion, what’s going on here?

Tommy Cornell - I have no idea, but when you take the three greatest wrestlers in the world today and put them in the center of the ring, you know something big is going to happen.

Alison's theme song comes on and she walks down the ramp. She stops and starts to shake her ass getting the attention from men which is all she wanted. She slowly enters inside of the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - Alison Williams, half owner of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, and my former girlfriend.

Tommy Cornell - Yeah, she used you to get back to Brenton Cyrus, lucky you. Megan O’Day isn’t here tonight, let’s see why Alison has all these champions here!

Alison Williams grabs a microphone and gets a mixed reaction from the fans in Seattle.

Alison Williams
Shhhhhh, then new NLWF Women’s World Champion has an announcement.

Alison holds up her hand for the crowd, Nick Ridicule laughs, and he holds his hand up to the crowd. The fans go silent on just that side of the arena, and do a wave starting from the front row going all the way up to the nose bleeds.

Alison Williams
Woah.

Aaron O’Shea - Woah.

Tommy Cornell - That was awesome.

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D clap impressed by the amazing Force Face Claw.

Alison Williams
Anyway… The reason the three champions are here tonight, is because at the next Pay Per View event, Ultimate Glory, they will fight in a Triple Threat Match. But not just any Triple Threat Match, it’s the second ever Undisputed Elimination Match.

Alison Williams points at the screen as Undisputed Elimination 1 starts to play.

Alison Williams
This one match, will feature four matches. First the NLWF Championship will be on the line, once the match crowns a winner, there will be a short break, then the Undisputed Championship Match will begin. The three of you will fight until someone is crowned Undisputed Champion, then the World Championship match begins.

Alison Williams places the contract down on a table in the middle of the ring.

Alison Williams
The World Championship match will start as a Triple Threat Match, and one wrestler will be eliminated. Then the World Championship match becomes a one on one match. The final two will battle it out until a winner is crowned, and we’ll see who has a belt.

Alison Williams hands a pen to The Notorious K.I.D.

Alison Williams
Over the next three weeks, the three of you will fight in singles matches. The winner of those matches will pick the match type for each match. Tonight The Notorious K.I.D takes on Nick Ridicule, and the winner picks the match type for the NLWF Championship match at the Pay Per View. You can go ahead and sign.

The Notorious K.I.D walks to the table and signs the contract. K.I.D hands Shadow Demon the pen and Shadow signs the contract.

Alison Williams
Alright Nick, go ahead and make this main event official.

Nick Ridicule takes the pen and looks at the contract, then signs.

Alison Williams
It’s official, all three major titles will be on the line in one match. Someone could leave the Pay Per View with all three titles, two titles, a different title then the one they came in with, maybe nothing at all.

Aaron O’Shea - We know what the main event for Ultimate Glory will be.

Tommy Cornell - That’s going to be one of the most legendary matches in history!

Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 Revolution-2
NEW DAWN
Original NLWF Arena
Seattle, Washington

Fireworks shoot out of the old school NLWF entrance, the camera shows the crowd.

“Ryan Apollos sued me!” “KID MADE COREY STFU!” “Where is Chuck?”
“Bring back Cotton!” “Shadow Demon is God!” “Happy New Year!”
“No Deaths at an NLWF Pay Per View?” “Hawk is my Hero!” “I like you Ryan!”

Aaron O’Shea - Ello Ello..

Tommy Cornell - I hate you!

Aaron O’Shea - and I, you. I’m Aaron O’Shea the new announcer for NLWF!

Tommy Cornell - Andrew, if you can hear me… Tell your wife I said hello! HA Ha!

Aaron O’Shea - You’re an asshole.

Tommy Cornell - Get over it.

Aaron O’Shea - Welcome to the first Revolution of 2010, the first Revolution of the decade!

Tommy Cornell - Forget that, tell them how amazing Dangerous by Design was!

Aaron O’Shea - Every match on the show amazing, and the entire event was filled with twists and turns!

Tommy Cornell - Like you joining Undisputed Triple Cage, and Ryan Apollos returning to try to screw KID out of the World Title.

Aaron O’Shea - Yeah, but Jason Hawk was able to stop him, and they will fight in a Seven Sins rematch here tonight.

Tommy Cornell - Hawk needs an impressive win, he was the last NLWF Championship #1 Contender and he needs to show that he still deserves to be.

"World So Cold" by Three Days Grace hits the PA System as the Cameras pan the stage area as spotlights start searching quickly around the stage area. The main cord hits as pyrographics spray down from the top of the tron. Carmine Vestieri slowly walks out of the back in his wrestling gear on. Carmine stops at the end of the ramp and lifts both arms into air with a smug look on his face. His hands slowly comes down to show the "#1" on his left hand as pyrographics explodes from the stage up behind him.

Carmine slowly walks down the ramp paying no attention to the fans. Instead Carmine is staring down the ring. Carmine slowly walks up the steps and strolls down the apron. Carmine slowly climbs up the turnbuckle from the apron and stops at the top. Carmine's smug look turns to disgust as his lifts his arms back out. Pyrographics from the top of the lighting track come falling down on Carmine. CV lowers his arms and points to the crowd and mouths off, " I am still Number 1 Damnit! " Carmine moves his left arm up and beats his chest with the #1 symbol on his finger. Carmine slowly climbs down and into the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - Tonight is going to start of with a couple of NLWF originals.

Tommy Cornell - Yeah, and one of them wont be coming back!

Aaron O’Shea - This is a loser leaves NLWF forever match between two guys who have been in the NLWF off and on for it’s 1 year existence.

Tommy Cornell - I hope Rico loses!

Rico Sutton is already in the ring waiting for the match to begin.

Loser Leaves NLWF Forever
Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 Match
Carmine Vestieri vs Rico Sutton

[Ding Ding Ding]

Carmine Vestieri points at Rico Sutton and laughs. Rico Sutton gets angry and runs across the ring at Carmine Vestieri. Carmine Vestieri moves at the last second and Rico Sutton slams shoulder first into the ringpost.

Aaron O’Shea - Carmine outsmarts Rico Sutton.

Tommy Cornell - Something even you could do O’Shea! Ha ha!

Carmine Vestieri pulls Rico Sutton out of the corner and jumps on his back locking in a TazMission. Rico Sutton staggers around the ring, then falls backwards landing on top of Carmine Vestieri who refuses to break the hold.

Aaron O’Shea - Carmine calls this One Bad Dream, and Rico is starting to fade!

Tommy Cornell - One Bad Dream, that’s exactly what Rico’s career has been!

Rico Sutton stops struggling in the submission and the referee calls for the bell. Carmine Vestieri doesn’t break the hold.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Carmine Vestieri!

Carmine Vestieri breaks the hold and rolls Rico Sutton off of him. Carmine Vestieri walks to the corner and grabs the microphone from Samantha Praxton.

Carmine Vestieri
Get out.

Carmine Vestieri opens the ropes and Samantha Praxton leaves the ring. Carmine Vestieri drops down and rolls out of the ring, Carmine Vestieri grabs a steel chair then goes back inside the ring. Carmine Vestieri sets the chair up and sits down, with Rico Sutton in front of him. Carmine Vestieri lifts his feet and puts them on Rico Sutton’s back using him as a foot rest.

Carmine Vestieri
My first business idea since returning has failed, not only has Rico Sutton completely failed me, but Frank Hart is recovering from injuries sustained at Dangerous by Design and TLC. So that got me thinking, what’s next? What am I going to do to stay ahead of the game and that’s when a man came to me with an idea.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” “SHUT THE FUCK UP!”
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” “SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

Carmine Vestieri
This man reminded me of Brenton Cyrus, and I believe he is destined for success even greater then Brenton Cyrus ever achieved. I’m the man who signed all the guys who became legends in the NLWF to their original contracts, and now I’ve aligned myself, with the future of the NLWF.

Aaron O’Shea - Who is Carmine talking about?

Tommy Cornell - If Corey Casey was still a member of the NLWF, I would say he was talking about Salvation.

Aaron O’Shea - We’ll have a satellite interview with the former 2 time World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion after out next match.

Tommy Cornell - We need answers!

Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 Matchseperator
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Aaron O’Shea - I don’t like this Tommy…

Tommy Cornell - Sorry buddy, looks like your fiancé, is about to get RAPED!

''Charlotte'' by Kittie plays. Ashtyn Sky comes from behind the curtain. She starts walking. Ashtyn stops walking down the ramp and she taunts the fans by putting a rock signal in the air. Silver fireworks go off. She starts walking and slides into the ring. Ashtyn gets on the turnbuckle and puts her left arm in the air. Her fans cheer for her.

Aaron O’Shea - I have to go in there and stop this.

Tommy Cornell - I can’t let you do that you little asshole, I have a lot of money on this match!

Havoc rubs his upper thighs slowly as he stares at Ashtyn on the other side of the ring. Havoc starts doing to suck it taunt to Ashtyn Sky who looks like she’s going to throw up.

Aaron O’Shea - Why would Alison book such a terrible match..

Tommy Cornell - HAVOC versus Ashtyn Sky!

-Final Spot-
Tournament to the Title Qualifying

Havoc vs Ashtyn Sky

[Ding Ding Ding]

Havoc moves towards Ashtyn Sky who connects a vicious leg kick to the knee of Havoc.

Havoc
AHHHRGGGGG

Ashtyn Sky connects two more leg kicks on Havoc who grabs her with one hand and pushes her to the corner.

“Let‘s go Ashtyn!” “Let‘s go Ashtyn!” “Let‘s go Ashtyn!”

Ashtyn Sky lifts herself to the top rope and jumps off connecting a missile dropkick on Havoc and dropping him to the mat.

Aaron O’Shea - Come on babe!

Tommy Cornell - What the hell is she doing, HAVOC DESTROY HER!

Ashtyn Sky runs and does a split leg corkscrew press on Havoc.

Aaron O’Shea - SKY PAIN!

Tommy Cornell - What the fuck!

Ashtyn Sky stands up and runs to the corner again, she does another split leg corkscrew press and pin Havoc.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Ashtyn Sky!

Aaron O’Shea - Thank God!

Tommy Cornell - NO! Fucking A! Havoc always lets someone down…

The lights suddenly go out in the arena

Tommy Cornell -…I’m not even going to say it…

After a few moments of darkness, a single red light shines down from above. The light shines down on Havoc, who is lying prone on the ground. A hooded and cloaked figure is seen standing above Havoc…a sick smile is the only thing you can see on the figure’s face.

Aaron O’Shea - I knew Corey Casey was full of shit!

The figure holds out his arms to either side in a crucifix pose. A large silver cross begins to be lowered from the ceiling on chains. The cross touches down in the middle of the ring and the top leans back until it rests on top of the top rope. The lights slowly go on and re-light the entire arena…showing a figure in blood red robes standing over the still not moving body of Havoc. The figure reaches up and pushes back his hood…revealing the sadistically smiling face of Steven Angel.

Tommy Cornell - It’s Steven Angel!

Steven Angel begins stomping on the chest and neck of Havoc. Havoc tries to raise his enormous hands to defend himself but Steven still manages to get through Havoc’s defenses and reins kicks down on him. Steven pauses a moment, showing the camera that he has thousands of small spikes in the bottom of his boots. The camera looks down at Havoc and sees thousands of small puncture holes in his chest and neck. Steven just looks into the camera and laughs crazily.
Steven slides out of the ring and lifts the ring apron. After a few moments he stands, holding a rivet gun and a spool of barbed wire. He slides them into the ring and goes back under the ring apron. He comes out with a sledgehammer and steel folding chair. Ashtyn quickly runs to the opposite corner turnbuckle and cowers in the corner out of fear.
Steven slides the chair into the ring and sets the sledgehammer down. He tucks Havoc’s throat into the chair and folds it up so that the chair is tightly wrapped around Havoc’s throat. Steven then takes the sledgehammer and holds it up high for the crowd to see.

Tommy Cornell - looks like Steven is going to do a bit of remodeling on Havoc’s windpipe…

Aaron O’Shea - as long as he stays away from Ashtyn I don’t give a fuck what he does to that rapist

Steven puts his foot on the edge of the chair and raises the sledgehammer high above his head. He brings the hammer crashing down on the steel chair, crushing Havoc’s windpipe. Again and again Steven raises the hammer, and again and again Steven brings the hammer crashing down on the chair…bashing Havoc’s windpipe. Havoc flails and tries to free himself from the steel noose but Steven assures the chair stays in place.
After bringing the hammer crashing down a few more times, Steven releases the chair. Havoc tilts his head and coughs up some blood. Steven throws the hammer and removes the mangled chair from Havocs throat. Steven grabs Havoc’s wrist and drags him to the steel cross. Steven props Havoc up against the steel cross and then turns and grabs the rivet gun. Steven holds Havoc’s right wrist out and presses the rivet gun against the spot in between his two wrist bones.

Steven Angel- Time for you to go back where you belong

Steven rivets Havoc’s right arm to the steel cross. Havoc bellows in pain as the rivet tunnels through his wrist and buries its self into the steel of the cross. Steven then grabs Havoc’s left wrist and rivets it to the steel beam cross as well. Steven then leans down and makes sure to line up Havoc’s ankles so that they are perfectly in line. He then rivets them to the cross, fanatically laughing as Havoc screams in pain.
Steven sets the rivet gun aside and walks over to the corner turnbuckle. He leans down and grabs the spool of barbed wire. Steven then draws out a large portion of the barbed wire and approaches Havoc’s head.

Tommy Cornell - shades of Corey Casey with the barbed wire right here…

Aaron- you do realize Brenton was doing this long before Corey right?

Tommy Cornell - but Corey taught Steven…

Aaron- and who taught Corey?

Tommy Cornell - shut the fuck up! I want to enjoy Havoc’s screams in silence!

Steven wraps the barbed wire tightly around the throat of Havoc, making sure to pull it tightly so that the barbs dig deep into Havoc’s flesh. Havoc tries to reach up and free himself from the barbed wire, but his struggles only drive the rivets deeper into muscles. Steven smiles as he draws out another strand of barbed wire, layering this one on top of the first strand.

Steven drops the spool of barbed wire, walking around the front of Havoc to take in his handiwork. Havoc struggles and squirms, trying to free himself from the cross. Steven reaches into his robes and withdraws the black ceremonial dagger. He motions for the cross to be brought up to a vertical base.

Tommy Cornell - you know, I’ve always wondered who was up there running the pulley system to bring the crosses up after someone was crucified

Aaron- Tommy…shut the fuck up…

The cross is brought to a vertical basis and Steven cuts Havoc’s shirt off, exposing his scarred and bloody chest. Steven presses the blade of the knife against the spot over Havoc’s heart.

Here lies Havoc
His debt fulfilled
Now go back to the dark
Under The Hill

Steven carves a cross on the chest of Havoc, right above the monster’s heart. Havoc lets out an unholy scream and white light shoots out of his mouth, eyes, and ears. His body suddenly catches fire and his mask turns into pure white hot fire. Steven motions for the cross to be raised and the steel chains clank as the cross is raised to the rafters.

Aaron O’Shea - Bye Havoc, thanks for trying!

Tommy Cornell - Ding dong, that asshole is dead!

Steven Angel looks at Ashtyn Sky in the corner of the ring, he begins moving towards her. Aaron O'Shea leaves the announce position and enters the ring, he tackles Steven Angel and lands a few punches. Steven Angle kicks him away and slides out of the ring.

Steven Angel

You ruined my chance to become the Undisputed Champion O'Shea, tonight you are going to join the North American Open, and i'm going to make you regret ever coming back to the NLWF!

Tommy Cornell - YES! now, live via satellite from the City of Salvation, the man who claims he is done with this company…

Aaron climbs down out of the ring and walks over and sits next to Tommy

Tommy- Nice of you to join me to do your job

Aaron gives Tommy a look of disgust

Aaron O’Shea - Like you wouldn’t have done the same thing…

Corey’s voice suddenly booms out over the PA system

Corey Casey
are you gentlemen done playing with each other? I have shit to do if you want to continue to squabble like little girls

(Tommy has a look of guilt on his face. Aaron just stares with cold and emotionless eyes at the screen)

Aaron O’Shea - The best thing you did was leave NLWF Casey

(A sad smile spreads across the face of Corey Casey)

Corey Casey
I couldn’t agree more Aaron

Tommy and Aaron exchange confused looks

Tommy- you agree that that leaving NLWF was the best thing you could have done?

Corey just shakes his head sadly

Corey Casey
I have failed not only myself…but Salvation. I failed time and again to obtain the World Heavyweight Title…failed to liberate it from the notorious pot head…

Aaron- don’t you mean the Notoriously Unstoppable KID?

Corey Casey
whatever…the point is KID didn’t beat me. I beat me…and I failed myself, Megan O’Day, and all of Salvation.

Tommy- is there any chance whatsoever of you returning to NLWF?

(Corey just looks at the ground, a crushed look of defeat on his face. His long black and blonde dreadlocks fall down and hide his face. His voice drifts softly from behind his dreadlocks)

Corey Casey
I just don’t have it in me anymore…

Aaron O’Shea - Havoc is dead..

Tommy Cornell - For now…

Aaron O’Shea - And we now know that Corey Casey is finished in the NLWF.

Tommy Cornell - Also Aaron O’Shea you are going to fight in Steven’s North American Open, he’s going to destroy you!

Ryan Apollos is in the ring with a microphone.

Ryan Apollos
Damn, I was going to cut a promo, but I forgot what I was going to say…

Tommy Cornell - Is he serious?

Aaron O’Shea - I think so…

Sound of Madness by Shinedown is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention.
Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - DA X FACTOR, Ryan Apollos…

Tommy Cornell - Don’t make fun of him, he beat you! Ha HA!

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain with the No Limit Wrestling Federation title. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. He holds the championship high above his head, then throws it over his left shoulder and walks to the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - What the hell? Why is Nick coming out here?

Tommy Cornell - I have no idea.

Nick Ridicule claps his hands.

Nick Ridicule
LET’S GO JASON!

Nick Ridicule raises his arms getting the crowd pumped up.

“LET‘S GO JASON!” “LET‘S GO JASON!”“LET‘S GO JASON!”

Rematch from Seven Sins
Jason Hawk vs Ryan Apollos

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ryan Apollos walks to the center of the ring and holds his hand out offering a handshake. The fans boo wildly.

“RYAN SUCKS!”“RYAN SUCKS!” “RYAN SUCKS!”

Nick Ridicule
JASON! DO WHAT I TAUGHT YOU!

Jason Hawk takes a step forward and lifts his hand up.

Aaron O’Shea - Force face claw?

Tommy Cornell - FORCE FACE CLAW FROM JASON HAWK!

Ryan Apollos nods and backs up. Jason Hawk laughs, then walks towards Ryan Apollos and the two men tie up in the center of the ring. Jason Hawk pushes Ryan Apollos hands down and puts him in a side headlock. Jason Hawk grinds his forearm into the face of Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos drives his forearm into the back of Jason Hawk, then shoots him off to the ropes. Jason Hawk hit’s the ropes and Ryan Apollos ducks down looking for a backbody drop. Jason Hawk kicks Ryan Apollos to the face, then jumps and dropkicks him.

Aaron O’Shea - Jason Hawk starting off very nicely here against Jason Hawk.

Tommy Cornell - Hawk is so damn determined to beat Ryan Apollos here tonight, and avenge his loss at Seven sins!

Jason Hawk climbs out to the apron and Nick Ridicule raises his arm. Jason Hawk high fives Nick Ridicule, then jumps up and springboards on the top rope. Jason Hawk flips and lands a huge guillotine leg drop on Ryan Apollos. Jason Hawk pins Ryan Apollos.

-1-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Aaron O’Shea - You have to wonder what kind of ring shape Ryan Apollos is in.

Tommy Cornell - Yeah you have to wonder that, because the dumbass forgot to cut his promo before the match., so we have no idea why he helped KID, no idea why he tried to shake Hawk’s hand… You don’t think Kash is in charge do you?

Nick Ridicule
Put him in the Crossface!

Jason Hawk grabs Ryan Apollos arm and locks him in the Anaconda crossface. Ryan Apollos pushes up with his free arm and tries to grab the ropes.

Aaron O’Shea - Jason Hawk using Nick’s Anaconda crossface, which we’ve seen defeat so many opponents.

Tommy Cornell - Aaron go ask Nick if he’ll come and join us at the announce table.

Aaron O’Shea - You do it.

Tommy Cornell - Please don’t be an asshole!

Ryan Apollos pushes up and gets to his knees. Ryan Apollos stands up and jumps, connecting a side slam on Jason Hawk that breaks the Anaconda Crossface.

Aaron O’Shea - Ryan Apollos able to escape.

Tommy Cornell - Just goes to show you, Nick does it best.

Ryan Apollos gets up at the same time as Jason Hawk. Ryan Apollos runs forward and goes for a clothesline, but Jason Hawk ducks under it and quickly springboards off the middle rope, then turns kicking Ryan Apollos to the back of the head. Jason Hawk gets up fast and rolls Ryan Apollos over looking for the pin.

-1-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Aaron O’Shea - Jason Hawk gets another near fall on Ryan Apollos.

Tommy Cornell - He wants to put him away fast.

Jason Hawk lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and sets up the wings of time. Ryan Apollos spins around Jason Hawk and tries to lock on the blackout.

Nick Ridicule
COUNTER!

Jason Hawk runs with Ryan Apollos holding onto him, Jason Hawk runs up the corner, then flips over Ryan Apollos landing behind him. Jason Hawk runs forward and pushes Ryan Apollos into the corner, then rolls him up.

-1-2-3

Ryan Apollos kicks out and Jason Hawk immediately sets him up for a Boston crab. Jason Hawk leans backwards and slingshots Ryan Apollos who hits his head against the top of the ringpost. Ryan Apollos falls over the top rope and to the ring apron.

Aaron O’Shea - Hawk counters the cobra clutch before Apollos could lock it on, then almost got the victory.

Tommy Cornell - and after that slingshot, Apollos is busted wide open!

Ryan Apollos stands up slowly on the ring apron, blood starting to run down his face. Jason Hawk runs and bounces on the middle turnbuckle, then bounces on the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk turns and Moonsault off the top rope. Jason Hawk hits Ryan Apollos and the two fall to the ringside floor.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Aaron O’Shea - Hawk with a Moonsault taking Apollos off the apron!

Tommy Cornell - Apollos is not looking good here!

Nick Ridicule sits down next to Tommy.

Nick Ridicule - No he is not, Jason Hawk has been training with me this week, and I’ll tell you something, 2010 Hawk is going to be star in the NLWF.

Jason Hawk stands up and lifts Ryan Apollos. Jason Hawk rolls Ryan Apollos into the ring. Jason Hawk waves to a pretty girl in the audience.

Nick Ridicule - These are the bad habits of Hawk’s that I’m trying to break, he needs to be focused on Ryan Apollos now, and everything else after the match.

Aaron O’Shea - He’s got Ryan Apollos pretty beaten Nick.

Jason Hawk jumps the guardrail and waits for the girl to write her number down.

Nick Ridicule - Let me tell you something about Ryan Apollos, the guy might be a douche bag, but don’t count out his heart. Brenton had him badly beat at City of Evil, he’s been badly beat by Notorious K.I.D, but look… He’s still here, he’s working his ass off to try to become a contender this time for the title, instead of taking the easy way.

Tommy Cornell - IT’S APOLLOS!

Nick Ridicule - Apollos is a member of the NLWF, that makes him one of the best in the world.

Jason Hawk enters the ring. Ryan Apollos quickly gets to his feet and connects the crosscheck on Jason Hawk sending him flying across the ring.

Nick Ridicule - That’s what I meant, Hawk had Apollos badly hurt, but his ego bit him in the ass a bit.

Aaron O’Shea - Can Apollos take advantage, and pull off the win?

Tommy Cornell - I would be pissed if Hawk lost because of one move.

Ryan Apollos crawls across the ring and pins Jason Hawk.

-1-

Jason Hawk puts his foot on the rope.

Nick Ridicule - Nicely done, great ring awareness. I believe Hawk is the best NLWF superstar at knowing everything that’s happening during a match, he can read everything so well.

Aaron O’Shea - Nick what the hell are you talking about?

Tommy Cornell - SHUT THE FUCK UP AARON!

Ryan Apollos stands up and does the X Factor pose.

Nick Ridicule - Thefuck?

Aaron O’Shea - …

Tommy Cornell - BREAK IT DOWN APOLLOS!

Ryan Apollos climbs to the top rope and waits for Jason Hawk to get to his feet. Jason Hawk stands up and Ryan Apollos comes flying off the top rope with a clothesline. Ryan Apollos stands up at the same time as Jason Hawk. Ryan Apollos lifts Jason Hawk and spine busters him. Nick Ridicule leaves the announce table.

Nick Ridicule
GET UP JASON!

Ryan Apollos pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Aaron O’Shea - Ryan Apollos trying to put Jason Hawk away!

Tommy Cornell - He needs to, he’s been busted open

Ryan Apollos lifts Jason Hawk to his feet and he kicks Jason Hawk to the stomach. Ryan Apollos sets up Jason Hawk for Syndrome X, the rock bottom, but Jason Hawk elbows Ryan Apollos to the side of the head. Jason Hawk goes for a cobra clutch.

Aaron O’Shea - He’s trying to steal Ryan’s move!

Ryan Apollos turns the tables on him and spins around him. Ryan Apollos tries to lock in the blackout.

Tommy Cornell - Damn it Hawk!

Jason Hawk elbows Ryan Apollos to the face preventing him from locking in the cobra clutch.

Aaron O’Shea - Hawk fights out of it!

Ryan Apollos spins Jason Hawk around into Syndrome X. Jason Hawk knees Ryan Apollos to the stomach and hooks his arms for the wings of time. Jason Hawk spins with Ryan Apollos and drives him into the mat.

Tommy Cornell - Wings of time from Hawk!

Jason Hawk pins Ryan Apollos.

-1-2

Jason Hawk stands up.

Nick Ridicule
What are you doing?

Jason Hawk runs to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk jumps off the top rope and does a double shooting star press.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Aaron O’Shea - DOUBLE SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Tommy Cornell - HE KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR DOUBLE MOONSAULT O’SHEA! HA!

Jason Hawk grabs the arm of Ryan Apollos and locks in an Anaconda Vice. Jason Hawk pulls back on the hold, forcing Ryan Apollos to tap out.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Jason Hawk!

Nick Ridicule claps his hands, then walks up the ramp.

Aaron O’Shea - Hawk able to avenge his loss to Ryan Apollos.

Tommy Cornell - Great way to start the year for Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk asks for a microphone. Samantha Praxton gives him the microphone. Jason takes the microphone and walks to Apollos and stands above him. Jason begins to speak.

Jason Hawk
Well if Ryan couldn't give you a promo before the match, I’ll have to give you one now.

The fans cheer.

Jason Hawk
So this is what you have become. Just some random loser walking around in NLWF? You are not even better then Wayne Morley. You are just pathetic and sad now. You may not believe me but it is true. We all saw a perfect example of it when this match started. I but on the Force Face Claw and you just nodded and backed off. Why Ryan? Why didn't you attack me right there. I was open. My guards where down. But instead you wanted to play it clean and back off. You could have got the early advantage. You could have taken the short cut.

Tommy Cornell - It’s true, Ryan Apollos is the master at taking shortcuts, it won his a World Title!

Aaron O’Shea - one of the best ever.

Jason Hawk
That was what made you great. You took the shortcuts. You cheated. People hated you for it. But trust me. The only thing people hate more then a cheater. Is a bad wrestler. And you are not just bad right now, you are terrible. This new you, is ruining you. Go back to the legend slayer. That was when you were great. You outsmarted Brenton Cyrus back then. You won against Brenton Cyrus. Yes you cheated like no other. But bottom line is that you won against him. No one can deny you that.

Aaron O’Shea - Is he telling Ryan not to be a nice guy?

Tommy Cornell - I agree, nice guys finish last! Look at O’Shea! HAHAHA!

Jason Hawk
So please Ryan. I am begging you. Go back to the Legend Slayer. For your own good do it. You are the man i have the most history with in my wrestling career. I want to be the one who one day takes you down. But not like this. This Ryan Apollos I faced today was not the same I faced at Seven Sins. I want to face that Ryan Apollos again. Today I did not avenge my loss to Ryan Apollos. I just beat up a sad and miserable man. I want to avenge my loss to the Ryan Apollos from Seven Sins, I want to end that Ryan Apollos. Because this Ryan Apollos, is just a sad man, who wants to wrestle.

Jason, surprisingly, helps Ryan to his feet.

Jason Hawk.
So please Ryan. Go back to the Legend Slayer. Then we can have our epic match. I'll give you one week to think about this. I want an answer next week in this very ring. And if i don't like the answer i swear to god that i will beat every living sense out of you, i will not kill you, but maybe you'll need a wheelchair after the beating.

Ryan goes in for the hug but Jason backs off.

Jason Hawk.
Next week Ryan. You give me that answer.

Jason exits the ring and walks up the ramp.

■Must Win by Pinfall, Submission or Time Limit Expiration■
■Winning the Open makes you the #1 Contender to the North American Championship■
■Losing the Open means you will never be in line for a North American Title match until Steven Angel loses the belt■
■If you are able to pin or submit Steven Angel in the Open, you will pick the Title Match type■
■The Open has a 15 Minute time limit■
■The Open has No Disqualifications and No Count Outs for Steven Angel only■

Tommy Cornell - It’s time for O’Shea to be destroyed!

Both men are in the ring waiting for the match to begin.
Steven Angel’s North American Championship Open
Steven Angel vs Aaron O’Shea

[Ding Ding Ding]
[15:00]

Steven Angel runs across the ring and lowers his shoulder into the stomach of Aaron O’Shea and pushes him against the corner. Steven Angel grabs Aaron O’Shea by the throat, then backs up and throws punches.

Tommy Cornell - Death Clutch from Steven Angel.

Steven Angel lands a huge punch that crumbles Aaron O’Shea in the corner. The referee runs in to check on Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel grabs the referee and throws him over the top rope.

Tommy Cornell - No DQ for Steven Angel in the open. GET EM STEVEN!

Steven Angel stomps Aaron O’Shea in the corner, then lifts him to his feet and puts him on the top rope. Steven Angel backs away staring at Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy Cornell - What’s the Emperor of Violence going to do now?

Steven Angel runs at Aaron O’Shea then runs up the turnbuckle and grabs him in a belly to belly. Steven Angel belly to belly suplerplexes Aaron O’Shea from the top rope to the other side of the ring.

Tommy Cornell - He almost threw him from corner to corner!

Steven Angel stands up, he looks at the clock.

[12:00]

Tommy Cornell - Beat him down Steven.

The referee slides into the ring, as Steven Angel slides out of the ring. Steven Angel grabs a steel chair.

Tommy Cornell - He’s going to make sure I never have to hear, “ello ello” or anything else from that asshole!

Steven Angel slides into the ring and lifts Aaron O’Shea by the hair. Steven Angel pushes the chair against the throat of Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel runs with Aaron O’Shea towards the corner. Steven Angel smashes the bottom on the chair into the post.

Tommy Cornell - He crushed his throat! YES! I hope he’ll never be able to speak again!

Aaron O’Shea spits up blood as he gasps for air. Steven Angel grabs the chair and places it around his ankle.

Tommy Cornell - AND HIS ANKLE?! Thank you Steven! Why aren’t these people chanting? Thank you Steven!

Steven Angel climbs to the middle rope then jumps off and stomps down onto the chair. Steven Angel lifts the chair, pushing it closed on the ankle of Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel twists the chair.

Tommy Cornell - He’s got a steel chair ankle lock!

Aaron O’Shea taps out.

Tommy Cornell - BITCH!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, in 6 Minutes, Steven Angel!

Tommy Cornell - Bravo! Steven Angel is a superstar!

Steven Angel drops the chair and the referee hands him the North American Championship. Steven Angel lifts his belt, then spits his mouthpiece out. Steven Angel walks up and grabs the microphone from Samantha Praxton.

Steven Angel

I want the Undisputed Championship. Nick Ridicule says actions speak louder then words. I dominated Triple Cage, I dominated the man who eliminated me from Triple Cage, I dominated The Notorious K.I.D and should have become No Limit Champion a month ago. I’ve been patient, I’ve waited long enough.

Steven Angel pulls the chair off of Aaron O’Shea’s ankle. Medics rush to the ring setting up a stretcher ringside. Steven Angel hits Aaron O’Shea with the chair several times then kicks him to the face. Steven Angel sit’s the chair down in the center of the ring, and has a seat.

Steven Angel

I’m not leaving this ring, until Shadow Demon comes out and gives me a shot, at the Undisputed Championship! I’ve taken over this show. I earned my shot..

Tommy Cornell - Steven Angel is a bad ass! Just remember, his career took off as soon as he won the Tommy Cornell North American Title Tournament!

Tommy Cornell - Steven Angel is still in the ring, I agree with everything he said. Steven Angel went from bottom of the company, working show opener every match, to being a star in 2010.

Steven Angel

I’m starting to get pissed.

Steven Angel slides out of the ring. Steven Angel throws a medic to the side, then grabs the stretcher.

Steven Angel
I want you to do me a favor Shadow Demon, I want you to think about how long you’ve known this man.

Steven Angel flips the stretcher with Aaron O’Shea on it.

Steven Angel

You two are friends right? You go way back?

Steven Angel kicks Aaron O’Shea, then head butts one of the medics to the face.

Steven Angel

Fuck you. COME ON SHADOW! Where is this unstoppable, unbeatable champion I keep hearing about!? Why does it feel like your ducking my challenge?

Gently starts to play and Shadow Demon speed walks down the ramp.

Steven Angel

There he is!

Steven Angel rolls into the ring, he grabs the steel chair and tosses it out.

Steven Angel

I want an Undisputed Title match, right now.

Shadow Demon stops and checks on O’Shea. Shadow Demon and the medics lift the stretcher up. Shadow Demon slides into the ring and Steven Angel meets him a huge right hand to the face. Steven Angel throws a punch, but Shadow Demon blocks it and counters with a huge right hand that staggers Steven Angel into the ropes. Shadow Demon runs and clotheslines Steven Angel over the top rope, and to the ringside floor.

Tommy Cornell - Damn!

Steven Angel stands up and Alison Williams music starts playing. She walks out onto the stage.

Alison Williams
Steven if you want a shot at one of the major titles you have to win certain matches. You weren’t in a number one contenders match.

Steven Angel grabs his microphone.

Steven Angel
Neither was Death Angel, and he gets a title shot tonight!

Alison Williams
That’s true, but Death angel has two wins over Shadow Demon is 2009. Steven you’ll have your chance to become a contender. Next week on Revolution Tournament to the Title returns, to crown the first ever Dream Champion.

Tommy Cornell - Cyber Punk won the Tournament to the Title last year, then became World Champion, that could be Steven Angel!

Alison Williams
The Dream Championship will have the same Title defense stipulation that the No Limit Championship had. The only difference is each title defense will have a different match stipulation.

Steven Angel interrupts.

Steven Angel

So you want me to win a tournament, another tournament. Then defend the Dream championship 5 times, while I defend the North American Title? Just so I can have a shot at being Undisputed Champion?

Alison Williams
Ok, at the next Pay Per View there is a match called the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal, the winner of that match will headline War Games, for any major title.

Steven Angel

So I wait till March?

Shadow Demon

Add him to the match tonight!

The fans erupt in cheers.

Tommy Cornell - What the hell is Shadow thinking?

Alison Williams
Fine, Shadow Demon, your Championship defense is now a Triple Threat Match, and it’s next!

Alison Williams walks backstage. Steven Angel slowly enters the ring as a referee runs down the ramp.
Uh-wa-ah-ah-ah...Pyro hits as Down with the Sickness plays. Death Angel walks out to the top of the ramp, holding the Kendo Stick. Sparks rain down and reflect on his armor as he walks to the ring. He leans back, and breaths fire from the Mask, then continues down to the ring.

Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 ChampionshipMatch
NLWF Undisputed Championship
Shadow Demon vs Death Angel vs Steven Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steven Angel and Shadow Demon go toe to toe and unload a flurry on punches at each other. Steven Angel grabs the back of Shadow Demon’s head and quickly lands punches with his other hand. Shadow Demon grabs the back of Steven Angel’s head and lands punches just as fast as Steven Angel.

Tommy Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

The two men stagger back and forth punching each other as Death Angel steps over the top rope. Death Angel runs and clotheslines both men down. Death Angel lifts Shadow Demon and runs him to the corner. Death Angel charges at Shadow Demon who moves out of the way.

Tommy Cornell - Death Angel is now the biggest wrestler in NLWF, in the world, now that Havoc is dead.

Shadow Demon delivers a punch to the stomach of Death Angel, then holds his hand.

Death Angel
Every nice try Demon!

Tommy Cornell - Who the fuck wears armor in a wrestling match?

Steven Angel runs up behind Shadow Demon and German Suplexes him. Steven Angel stands up and gets kicked to the face by Death Angel. Death Angel pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Tommy Cornell - Imagine how sore these guys are after Triple Cage last week.

Death Angel stands up and walks towards Steven Angel. Death Angel reaches down to grab Steven Angel, but Steven Angel springs to life and wraps a leg vice on Death Angel. Steven Angel pulls Death Angel to the ground and locks in the Ankle Lock.

Tommy Cornell - Steven Angel playing possum! HOLY SHIT! Are Steven Angel and Death angel related?

Death Angel crawls towards the ropes and reaches out his arm. Shadow Demon stands up and runs to the corner. Shadow Demon climbs to the top rope and jumps off connecting a swanton bomb on Steven Angel. Shadow Demon pins Steven Angel.

-1-

Steven Angel kicks out.

Tommy Cornell - tough son of a bitch!

Shadow Demon stands up at the same time as Death Angel who leans on the ropes favoring his left ankle. Shadow Demon grabs Death Angel and lifts him up to his shoulders. Shadow Demon connects the Shadow Crusher on Death Angel. Shadow Demon pins Death Angel.

-1-2-

Death Angel kicks out.

Tommy Cornell - I thought that was it.

Death Angel and Shadow Demon stand up. Steven Angel runs and dropkicks Death Angel sending him to the corner. Shadow Demon waits for Steven Angel to stand up, then connects a huge right hand dropping Steven Angel down.

Tommy Cornell - He’s out!

Death Angel grabs Shadow Demon by the throat and tosses him to the corner. Death Angel lifts Shadow Demon to the top rope and climbs up. Death Angel uppercuts Shadow Demon and hooks him for a suplex. Death Angel stands up, but Shadow Demon hangs on. Steven Angle stands up and runs to the corner, he climbs up and sets Death Angel up for the Angel Slam.

Tommy Cornell - ….shit…

Steven Angel tries to slam Death Angel off but can’t Shadow Demon pushes Death Angel off of him and Steven Angel connects the Angel Slam off the middle rope. Shadow Demon dives off the top rope and connects a huge Swanton Bomb on Death Angel. Shadow Demon rolls right into an Ankle lock from Steven Angel. Steven Angel quickly puts a leg vice on him.

Tommy Cornell - ANKLE LOCK! Completely locked on! We’ve got a new champion coming!

Shadow Demon lifts his hand, then puts it down on the mat and crawls. Shadow Demon pushes up and pulls Steven Angel on his leg, then drops an arm over Death Angel.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steven Angel breaks the Ankle Lock and jumps to his feet, he throws his arms in the air then drops to his knees. Steven Angel grabs the Undisputed Championship and raises it above his head. Steven Angel runs to the corner and holds the belt up.

Steven Angel

YEAH!!!

Tommy Cornell - New Champion! New Champion! New…

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, NLWF Undisputed Champion, SHADOW DEMON!

Tommy Cornell - SHADOW TAPPED!

Steven Angel jumps down from the turnbuckle, and the referee grabs the belt from him. The referee runs and slides out of the ring, then hands the belt to Shadow Demon who’s making his way up the ramp.

Tommy Cornell - Shadow Demon pins Death Angel to retain, I guess he didn't tap!

Steven Angel slides out of the ring and grabs a chair. Death Angel stands up and Steven Angel enters the ring.

Tommy Cornell - This is not good.

Death Angel doesn’t move. Steven Angel smashes the chair into him, again and again, staggering Death Angel around the ring with each shot. Steven Angel hits Death Angel to the head, then to the body, then to the head again. Steven Angel hits Death Angel to his right knee and Death Angel crumbles to the ground.

Tommy Cornell - Steven Angel is in attack mode.

Steven Angel hits Death Angel to the leg with the chair, then shuts his foot in it. Steven Angel stomps down on the chair several times, then lifts the chair.

Tommy Cornell - That chair ankle lock we saw him use earlier!

Shadow Demon watches from the top of the ramp, Steven Angel releases the Ankle Lock and points at Shadow Demon.
The lights in the arena shut off.

Tommy Cornell - I really don’t know who it could be…

The lights turn back on and Steven Angel along with Carmine Vestieri are stomping out Shadow Demon on the stage.

Tommy Cornell - They have ambushed the Undisputed Champion!

Steven Angel grabs the Undisputed Title. Carmine Vestieri lift Shadow Demon. Steven Angel runs and hits Shadow Demon with the belt. Carmine Vestieri lift Shadow Demon again.

Tommy Cornell - Shadow Demon has been busted open by his own Championship!

Steven Angel runs and hits Shadow Demon with his belt again. Steven Angel drops the Undisputed Championship on Shadow Demon.

Tommy Cornell - Steven Angel has sent a huge message here tonight, even without Corey Casey, he plans to bring the violence.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--

Last edited by "The God" Brenton Cyrus on March 6th 2010, 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 Empty Re: Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus January 5th 2010, 7:08 pm

Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D are with Alison Williams backstage.

Alison Williams
I’ve got security looking for Steven Angel and Carmine Vesti…ravioli!

Nick Ridicule
Alison I have a bad feeling about tonight, did you do what I asked you to do last week?

Alison Williams
What?

Nick Ridicule
Remember, we talked in your office.

Alison Williams
Oh right, I forgot about that.

Nick Ridicule slowly holds up his hand, locking in the force face claw on Alison. Nick Ridicule looks at The Notorious K.I.D.

Nick Ridicule
We’ve got big problems…

Jason Hawk walks up.

Nick Ridicule
Hawk, make sure you watch our match.

Jason Hawk
Of course Nick, I’ve got your back.

Nick Ridicule
NLWF is in trouble, big trouble. Something’s not right.

Tommy Cornell - Nick Ridicule says NLWF is in trouble, I disagree, NLWF is better then ever. I mean I’m the only announcer, Steven Angel is fucking shit up left and right, the most dominant Champion Shadow Demon left a bloody mess…

Jason Hawk rushes down to the ring, he walks over to the announce table.

Jason Hawk - Just like the Pay Per View.

Tommy Cornell - Damn it, I jinxed myself.

Jason Hawk - I’m going to call this main event with you pal.

Tommy Cornell - Only because you slayed Apollos tonight.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a champion versus champion match, where the winner picks stipulation 1 for Ultimate Elimination. Introducing first…

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton - From Adelaide, Australia. Standing 5’9” and weighing in at 175 pounds. He is the reigning World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion and Championship case holder, The Notorious K.I.D!

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain with the No Limit Wrestling Federation title. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. He holds the championship high above his head, then throws it over his left shoulder and walks to the ring. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest, hitting the belt as he walks towards the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at the ring and smiles, then walks up the steps and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule kisses the NLWF Championship and hands it to the referee then backs up into his corner. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing in at 205 pounds. He is the reigning NLWF Champion and one half of the Undisputed Tag Team champions, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.
Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 MainEvent
World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion vs NLWF Champion
The Notorious K.I.D vs Nick Ridicule

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell - For the first time ever, Nick Ridicule versus The Notorious K.I.D!

Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D shake hands. The Notorious K.I.D and Nick Ridicule lock up. Nick Ridicule throws The Notorious K.I.D to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner and Moonsault off catching Nick Ridicule by surprise. The Notorious K.I.D pin Nick Ridicule hooking both legs.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out and both men get up fast. Nick Ridicule attempts a clothesline and The Notorious K.I.D drop toeholds him down and goes for the Shut the Fuck Up. Nick Ridicule grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself out of the ring.

Jason Hawk - Nick Ridicule struggles early against fast guys like us, but he’s so freaking hard to beat.

Tommy Cornell - clearly, he beat you three times.

Jason Hawk - But he never pinned me or made me submit!

The Notorious K.I.D runs and suicide dives through the ropes catching Nick Ridicule with a forearm to the face. Nick Ridicule falls back into the guardrail. The Notorious K.I.D lifts him to his feet and rolls him into the ring.

Jason Hawk - This is usually where Nick Ridicule counters.

The Notorious K.I.D slides into the ring and Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and connects a Nick Kick to his chest. The Notorious K.I.D staggers through the ropes to the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell - Good call.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and Nick Ridicule runs and connects a Nick Kick to his face. The Notorious K.I.D falls off the apron and lands stomach first on the guardrail. Nick Ridicule slides out of the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs The Notorious K.I.D and body slams him into the guardrail.

Jason Hawk - When Nick get’s his offense going he starts burying you with big moves.

Tommy Cornell - We’ll see if KID can get back the advantage.

Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet, and rolls him into the ring. Nick Ridicule slides in and pins him.

-1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet and runs him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule spins and unloads a huge clothesline catching The Notorious K.I.D on the rebound. Nick Ridicule pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out.

Jason Hawk - Nick trying to put KID away fast.

Tommy Cornell - We saw what happened when you don’t finish a match against KID last week at Dangerous by Design.

Nick Ridicule picks The Notorious K.I.D up and lifts him up for the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and The Notorious K.I.D struggles out of it. The Notorious K.I.D spins Nick Ridicule around right into the KID Cutter. The Notorious K.I.D jumps up and pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out. The Notorious K.I.D quickly gets up and climbs to the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off and connects something to believe on Nick Ridicule. The Notorious K.I.D pins Nick Ridicule hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Jason Hawk - Very close!

Tommy Cornell - KID needs to finish him with something.

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the leg of Nick Ridicule and sets up the Shut the Fuck up. Nick Ridicule struggles but The Notorious K.I.D locks it in. Nick Ridicule quickly scoots on his arms to the ropes, then grabs the bottom rope. The Notorious K.I.D breaks the hold.

Jason Hawk - I would be shocked if KID beat Ridicule with a submission.

Tommy Cornell - Me too, Nick seems to be the submission expert.

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Nick Ridicule and hooks his head. The Notorious K.I.D runs towards the corner, then runs up and flips off, looking for the Double K switch. Nick Ridicule pushes The Notorious K.I.D off of him. The Notorious K.I.D lands on his feet and turns around. Nick Ridicule connects a super kick catching The Notorious K.I.D right to the jaw.

Jason Hawk - Great kick!

Tommy Cornell - What a counter.

Nick Ridicule pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts The Notorious K.I.D. Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D up for the Crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and power bombs The Notorious K.I.D into the corner. The Notorious K.I.D bounces out of the corner and hooks the head of Nick Ridicule for a DDT. The Notorious K.I.D jumps up and spins around before planting Nick Ridicule down hard on top of his head.

Jason Hawk - Ridicule hit the power bomb and The Notorious K.I.D hit a tornado DDT out of desperation.

Tommy Cornell - If he wouldn’t have hit that Nick Ridicule would have be ready to finish.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up holding his back. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope as Nick Ridicule stands up. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off looking for victory knees but Nick Ridicule jumps and throws a kick that catches The Notorious K.I.D right to the face, knocking him out of mid air.

Jason Hawk - KID might be knocked unconscious!

Tommy Cornell - His eyes are glazed over!

Nick Ridicule grabs the legs of The Notorious K.I.D and puts him in the Ridiculous Death Lock. The referee checks on The Notorious K.I.D who’s out from the kick already. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Nick Ridicule!

Jason Hawk - NLWF Champion defeats World Champion!

Steven Angel runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, he clotheslines Nick Ridicule. Steven Angel jumps on top of Nick Ridicule and attacks viciously.

Jason Hawk - Shit!

Jason Hawk stands up and is attacked by Frank Hart and Carmine Vestieri.

Tommy Cornell - Steven Angel had it all planned out!

Steven Angel waves his arm and a steel cage begins to lower down.

Tommy Cornell - Oh shit!

Carmine Vestieri rolls Jason Hawk into the ring. Frank Hart and Carmine Vestieri enter the ring as the cage lowers slowly. Steven Angel slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair, and the World and NLWF titles, then slides back in. Steven Angel points to the ramp.
The lights turn red throughout the entire arena; smoke begins to rise from underneath the stage. The opening guitar rift of “Disciple” by Slayer rips throughout the arena.

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God HATES Us All, God HATES Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Corey Casey walks out from behind the curtain and look around at the audience who are viciously booing them. Corey Casey stands at the top of the stage, letting the smoke drift up around his legs and swirl around him. The red lights make the smoke look like its on fire.

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God HATES Us All; God HATES Us All
He Fuckin' hates me

Red fireworks explode over Corey’s heads. Corey throws his arms out to either side in a crucifix pose, a smirk of confidence on his face. His all white eyes burn with a fanatical fire.

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Corey Casey walks down to the ring with his head bowed, hood drawn up around his head. Corey Casey climbs the stairs and climbs into the ring.

Tommy Cornell - COREY CASEY IS HERE!

The cage lowers trapping Nick Ridicule, The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk inside the steel cage with The New Dawn of Salvation.

Tommy Cornell - Prepare for destruction.

Nick Ridicule gets to his feet first. Corey Casey runs and grabs the back of his head, then throws his face first into the steel cage. Nick Ridicule hit’s the cage hard, then crumbles down to the apron. Frank Hart and Carmine Vestieri stomp Nick Ridicule, then pull him to his feet.

Tommy Cornell - This is not going to be good.

Frank Hart grabs the NLWF championship. Frank Hart runs and smashes it into the head of Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey picks Nick Ridicule up and throws him towards Frank Hart who hits him with the belt again.

Tommy Cornell - Another champion busted open by there own belt!

Nick Ridicule tries to get up and keep fighting but he’s a bloody mess. Carmine Vestieri and Frank Hart pick Nick Ridicule up and hold him in the corner.

Tommy Cornell - They are going to make Nick Ridicule watch!

Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D and grabs him by the throat. Corey Casey lands a single shot, which busts The Notorious K.I.D open.

Tommy Cornell - He has reopened the cut from Triple Cage!

Corey Casey lands several unblocked punches, then throws The Notorious K.I.D face first into the steel cage. Corey Casey grabs the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and holds it in his arms.

Tommy Cornell - He’s obsessed with being champion!

Steven Angel lifts The Notorious K.I.D and Corey Casey moves quickly and smashes him to the face with the World Title.

“FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!”

Tommy Cornell - No one can stop this, I think the only reason they even put a cage up was to do damage, not to keep anyone out.

Corey Casey demands Steven Angel lift The Notorious K.I.D. Corey Casey looks at Nick Ridicule then drops the World Championship on the mat. Corey Casey grabs The Notorious K.I.D and lifts him up for the purifier. Corey Casey drives The Notorious K.I.D down onto the belt.

Tommy Cornell - This is the destruction of the NLWF’s leaders. Shadow Demon, Aaron O’Shea, Chuck Matthews was too hurt from Triple Cage, KID, Ridicule, all being destroyed!

Steven Angel grabs the chair and puts in on The Notorious K.I.D’s ankle.

Tommy Cornell - That’s the ankle KID broke! It made him miss several weeks!

Steven Angle prepares to step on it, as Nick Ridicule struggles in the corner trying to break free. Jason Hawk stands up and Corey Casey runs at him and spears him. Steven Angel insists Corey Casey be the one to step on the chair. Corey Casey smiles as he looks across the ring at Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey backs up to the corner then climbs to the top rope. Corey Casey jumps off the top rope and stomps on the chair. The Notorious K.I.D screams out in pain.

Tommy Cornell - That had to have broken his ankle!

Steven Angel lifts Jason Hawk and throws him face first into the steel cage. Jason Hawk bounces off the cage, and Steven Angel grabs the chair of The Notorious K.I.D’s ankle. Jason Hawk staggers forward and Steven Angel connects a huge chair shot.

Tommy Cornell - Now The New Dawn of Salvation wants to make Nick watch them destroy Hawk!

Steven Angel puts the chair around the neck of Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule jumps and connects a kneed to the face of Frank Hart. Nick Ridicule pulls away from Carmine Vestieri and connects a Nick Kick sending Carmine Vestieri bursting out of the cage through the door.

Tommy Cornell - Nick Ridicule breaks free.

Steven Angel runs at Nick Ridicule who jumps and bicycle kicks him to the face. Nick Ridicule turns and runs at Frank Hart who quickly climbs up and out of the cage. Nick Ridicule turns around and sees Corey Casey climbing out of the cage. Corey Casey drops down and quickly makes his way up the ramp.

The elevator in the stage that Steven Angel usually comes out of appears on stage, except it’s a coffin.

Tommy Cornell - What the fuck?

Corey Casey stands next to Frank Hart and the two men stare at the casket. Corey Casey takes a few steps, then the coffin opens.

Tommy Cornell - BRENTON FUCKING CYRUS!

Corey Casey’s eyes grow wide in disbelief. Frank Hart jumps off the ramp, then runs to the back.

“HOLY SHIT!”“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy Cornell - Lord Corey Casey, meet God!

Brenton Cyrus runs at Corey Casey who turns and runs back to the ring. Corey Casey slides into the ring. Nick Ridicule connects a huge boot to the face of Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus walks down the ramp, then enters the steel cage. Brenton Cyrus backs to the corner setting up the punt kick.

“KICK HIS HEADOFF!” “KICK HIS HEADOFF!” “KICK HIS HEADOFF!”

Tommy Cornell - Brenton is going to end Corey Casey!

Brenton Cyrus runs and is tripped by Steven Angel who grabs his ankle. Corey Casey crawls and slides out of the steel cage. Brenton Cyrus rolls away from Steven Angel then turns and runs at him. Brenton Cyrus punt kicks Steven Angel to the skull.

Tommy Cornell - Steven Angel saves Corey Casey, but pays the price!

Corey Casey backs up the ramp, he’s laughing hysterically. Corey Casey grabs a microphone.

Corey Casey
Surprise, surprise. Another dead guy comes back to life.

The cage begins to lift.

Corey Casey
I don’t care that you’re back. Because things have changed, I’m not like you Brenton, I know who the enemy is, and I have no problem putting and end to thiem. I …

Brenton Cyrus begins snoring into a microphone, he lays down and begins to sleep.

Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 Raw864photo089

Brenton Cyrus
Believe me Corey Casey, if I wanted to fall asleep listening to you, I would have stayed at home and watched Revolution on TV. But that’s not the case. You need to be stopped, and I’m going to make sure it happens. The best, is back.

Corey Casey claps his hands.

Corey Casey
Wonderful. You can be the first to congratulate me.

Brenton Cyrus
Congratulate you on what?

Corey Casey Points at the titantron.
Saturday
January 2, 2010
5:00 pm
The video shows inside the Church of Salvation. There are long red silken banners hanging from the rooftops and red roses lining the church pews. The setting sun spills in through a large glass window at the head of the church and makes it look like the entire inside of the church is on fire.

Sal Ramis is standing at the head of the Church wearing all black robes except for a red priest’s collar. To his left stands Corey Casey, wearing black silken robes with silver trimmings. On the back of his robes is a large blood red cross, signifying his position as Lord of Salvation. Under his robes he is wearing a black tuxedo with a blood red tie which is barely visible under the robes. Corey’s dreadlocks are being held back by a black hair tie. To Corey’s left stands Steven Angel, Corey’s best man.

Corey looks across the altar and gives Kim O’Day a little half smile. Kim was wearing a black silken dress with red trimmings and she was holding a dozen roses.

The opening strains of “here comes the bride” blast out of the organ pipes in the church. Corey takes a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. His smile almost splits his face as he

Megan walked slowly down the isle, her father stopping at the foot of the altar to kiss his daughter. Joshua O’Day then goes and sits next to the rest of the O’Day family. Corey looks at the O’Days…all of them staring daggers at Corey as he takes Megan’s hand.

Corey lifted Megan’s veil, and his smile widened as he looked into her smiling face. Corey and Megan turn and face Sal Remis and Corey nods at him, indicating that he should begin the ceremony

Sal Ramis
My friends and fellow followers of Salvation, we are gathered here today in the eyes of the Lord to witness the holy matrimony of The Lord Corey Casey and Megan O’Day. We shall start with you My Lord. Do you, Corey Casey, take Megan O’Day to be your lawfully wedded wife? For better or worse, for richer of poorer, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

Corey Casey
I do

Sal then turns and looks at Megan

Sal Remis
Do you, Megan O’Day, take Corey Casey to be your lawfully wedded husband? For better or worse, for richer of poorer, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

Megan never breaks eye contact with Corey. She takes a deep breath and breathes out

Megan O’Day
I do

Sal closes the Book of Salvation and spreads his arms out wide in a sweeping motion

Sal Remis
Then, by the power vested in me by the Lord Corey Casey and the New Dawn, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!

Corey wraps his arms around Megan and pulls her close. He leans down and brushes her cheek lightly. Megan reaches up and slides her hand behind his neck. The two share a passionate kiss. The promo fades to black
Brenton Cyrus and Nick Ridicule look at each other, then back at Corey Casey.

Corey Casey
Megan Carissa Casey! My wife.

Tommy Cornell - Does that mean Corey Casey owns half the NLWF? We’re out of time, we’ll see you next week!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: New Dawn: 1/04/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down