NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre Dawn

Go down

Pre Dawn Empty Pre Dawn

January 3rd 2010
One Day before Revolution

I can’t believe that I was contemplating leaving this business behind only a couple of months ago.

Carmine thought to himself. Packing his bag for the flight later on today, Carmine was acquitted on the murder charges of Jessica Vestieri. Now he was heading for a flight to Revolution

Not that long ago – Carmine had extensive talks with his management, the NLWF management and anyone who would lend an ear. Seven Months in NLWF, achieved everything that he wanted to. It all became too much, it all became second-hand. Nothing surprised him. Nothing entertained him.

Corey Casey
‘The New Dawn is a fresh start Carmine, we can achieve everything you set out to achieve on day one’

Corey came out to meet me, the guy just got married and instead of breaking an expensive hotel bed to celebrate his honeymoon he’s here. Shinning the light on the New Dawn, offering me a fresh start

Carmine Vestieri
You know, Salvation was my golden horse back when I owned Direct Hit

Corey Casey
‘There’s no denying what you did for Salvation, there also no denying about how corrupt they became after you left. Brenton Cyrus forced your hand into a trade that killed Direct Hit. He bet the hand that fed him Carmine, you made him a fucking star and he threw you away. Look at what they did to Jessica…I’m offering you redemption Carmine’

Corey said opening the front door of Carmine’s luxurious apartment.

Carmine Vestieri
I’ve always believed in the church of Salvation…And I believe in you…My lord

Corey smirked as he walked out of the apartment, Carmine followed; he took one look back into his apartment and smiled. He closed the door shut, ready to embark on another journey that may leave him standing at the top of a familiar mountain.

Everything Carmine had – he’s worked for it. Everything Carmine has accomplished – he had worked for it.

Nothing was taken for granted, the cars, the women, the houses, the parties – Carmine appreciated everything he had. But he prided himself on not letting it go to his head. He prided himself on not expecting the world.

Unlike certain individuals

Carmine slammed his foot down on the accelerator to his new Honda Civic type-R.

Carmine Vestieri
You get it all; the best engines in the world and you’ve got the fact that it’s as sporty as most of the cars out there and it’s not that much to fucking buy. I’d rather have one of these than a fucking flash car that costs stupid money and you look like a dumb fuck driving them anyway.

Corey Casey
Don’t sit on the fence, bro. Tell it like it is.

Carmine Vestieri
Look, fuck you man. This car is like me. Humble beginnings and now it’s a fucking super car. All the years of modification and improvement. Just like me, man. I was good – now I’m fucking awesome. I’m not flash nor am I over the top, demanding fat pay. I’m Carmine Vestieri. This baby is a Honda; Fuck everyone else

Corey Casey
What car is Dave Zombie, then?

Corey said with a mischievous smile.

Carmine Vestieri
Dave is a fucking Hummer

Corey Casey
Hummers are fresh

Carmine Vestieri
Fuck that. Bulky, dopey – over the top. Now power, no drive. They cost too much and you get fuck all for your money, just looking like another sheep, joining the flock that drive round thinking they’re Johnny Big-Nuts, when they’re pussy. Like Dave Zombie

Like a Hummer he walks round thinking he looks the shit, thinking he is the shit. But when I’m around, he doesn’t open his mouth, unless he’s got his other ugly-ass Hummers with him. You get a Hummer and this Type-R on a straight run – there will be only one winner. This motherfucker. Me.

Carmine finished, realizing the conversation.

Carmine Vestieri
What the fuck are you going for – a journalist's job or something? You can ask me about my unfinished business?

Corey Casey
Just want to make sure your mind is in the right place, this war…it could get ugly and fast. Nick is doing everything to slow are word. I want to make sure you’re ready to strike when needed

Carmine Vestieri
It’s time for a New Dawn…No matter the cost

Corey Casey
Then It’s settled, this week we lead the Revolution

Carmine firmly believed that Nick Ridicule was into something he regretted even starting. It’s like going to war and realizing that you need to get your troops out of there – but you cannot, you have to finish what you have started. Even if that means allowing yourself and your fellow soldiers to get blown to fuck.

Nick and company were letting the rot set into the NLWF roster

Dave Zombie, You’ve pissed the majority of your career away in the minor leagues but now it’s time to really step it up here. NLWF is the proverbial frying pan and yours truly is the red hot personification of the fire.

You won’t be stepping into the ring against another Johnny-come-lately this week. No matter what you believe in. I may be a fresh face when it comes to competing inside a ring, but I’m a hall of famer! Something you’ll never become, not even if you ran your own promotion and inducted yourself! You’ve been thrown in at the deep end with a certified legend that is hell bent on reclaiming his status as the undisputed top dog around these parts. Intimidated much?

You fucking should be.

I’m not going to ask anymore than for you to go out there on Monday night with your head held, Dave. You’re facing up to a daunting task: one that very few have ever succeeded in and that is, of course, pinning my shoulders to the mat for a three. Don’t trouble your little head dreaming of such a glorious moment though.

It won’t happen.

Instead, think of this undoubtedly humbling experience as a learning curve. Try to keep this thing competitive for as long as humanly possible. The fans out there want to something resembling a contest... but I guarantee you I’m planning on turning your ass kicking into a spectacle.

I’m going to prove that the old guard around here isn’t dead still has what it takes to put would-be pretenders to the throne like you in your place.

I’m going to set a frantic pace and put you in an environment that you’ll ultimately sink or swim in. If you can at least escape with a pulse after spending twenty minutes in the ring with me, it’ll be somewhat of a moral victory for you. In that sense, you’ll be proving that you might actually enjoy a long and fruitful career with this company based on actually living with an athlete of my caliber, but let’s get one thing absolutely crystal clear...

Your career in NLWF only starts after our match this Monday.

You’re going to crash and burn at Revolution, kid. Of that, I have no doubt. Just make sure you take more out of this experience than a busted nose and a few wonky teeth. Oh, and you don’t have to thank me for this humbling experience...

The opening shots of a promotion wide war would be payment enough for anybody, bitch.

Carmine
Carmine
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : New York
Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit