NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following Majority Rules

Go down

Following Majority Rules Empty Following Majority Rules

November 30th 2009
Washington D.C.
Majority Rules

Samantha Mark once told me, “He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves. One for his enemy and one for himself” I’m the man, who killed God. I dug my grave. Watching God crash through the ring mat, and seeing all the flames shoot up from the large hole made me sick to my stomach.

Nick Ridicule
What have I done…

I laid on the mat, then crawled towards the hole looking side. The flames jumped up, and I covered my face with my arm. I jumped to my feet and looked down into the hole as the referees sprayed there fire extinguishers. I let wrath get the best of me, and I unleashed all of my anger towards Brenton, in one match. He paid with his life for the things he did to the people I loved, and because of that I was damned for all time. I put my hands together and began to pray.

Nick Ridicule
Please… Please be ok… You have to believe that I didn’t want this to happen to you…

But on accident I did exactly what I said I would do. I told Brenton Cyrus that at Majority Rules I would kill him, and even though I didn’t want to, I kept my promise.

Medic
Nick you need to get the fuck out of the way.

I rolled out of the ring, and grabbed the NLWF Championship out of the referees hands. I looked at the crowd, the people screaming sick things at me, Sadistic looks on each of their faces. I turned and walked towards the ramp, practically dragging the NLWF Championship behind me. I held my head down, staring at the floor. More people ran past me headed towards the ring. I walked up the ramp staring down at the steel. I killed God, they would never let me back into the city and Chuck Matthews had excluded me from his family. I whispered to myself as I made it to the top of the ramp, and walked onto the stage towards the back.

Nick Ridicule
This is what I get… I’ve sinned, now I’m going to have pay for it.

I smiled and looked back towards the ring, immediately locking eyes with Corey Casey who was standing by the hole. The smile on my face quickly vanished. I stared him down, and he refused to break eye contact with me. Finally an official touched his arm and he looked away, giving me a chance to walk off stage to the back. I walked to my locker room, not even blinking once. I was in a trance, playing the match in my head, over and over again. I opened my locker room door and walked inside, dropping the NLWF championship on the floor.

Nick Ridicule
I’m alone.

I didn’t have Ashley to congratulate me after the biggest win of my life, didn’t have Brenton to tell me how proud he was of me, it was just me. I got dressed and left the arena. Where the hell am I going to go was the first thing that came into my head. I lived at the City of Salvation but I would be killed if I went back there, after killing God. I had to sneak back in, grab my stuff, then go back to Miami.

-Later that same day-

I arrived outside the city of Salvation after walking throughout the forest to the entrance gate. Knowing they wouldn’t let me in without trying to kill me, I snuck along the site of the wall, until reaching the secret entrance I set up just in case. I opened the trap door hidden by grass and leaves, and walked down into the secret entrance. When I made it to the other, end I opened the secret entrance, slowly and looked around. I stepped out of the fake tree, and shut the door behind me. I was back in the city.

Nick Ridicule

Now I just need to get home and pack.

???

HEY!

A man put his arm on my shoulder, so I judo flipped his ass, sending him flying into the ground in front of me. The impact knocked him unconscious. I looked at the old man, in his hands were several fliers, spreading the word of Salvation.

Nick Ridicule

Oh shit.

I dragged the old man by his arm into the bushes, then ran to my house. I quickly ran inside and closed the door behind me. When I turned around I immediately noticed a DVD on the table, along with a folder. I walked towards the dining room table and put my hand on the DVD, then picked it up.

Nick Ridicule
Play Me.

I read on the DVD cover. I pulled it out and walked into the living room to the TV. I put the DVD into the player, and sat down on the couch.

Nick Ridicule

Should I make some popcorn first?

The DVD began, so I shrugged my shoulders and watched. The DVD showed a desk, then Brenton Cyrus comes into frame, and sits down.

Brenton Cyrus
Hello Nick.

It was so eerie to hear his voice after killing him just hours before. I watched the DVD, and the thought about all the things he said to me. I knew I had to make sure each of his final wishes were fulfilled, no matter what it took. He mentioned that Sal Ramis got a letter from him as well, warning him that if he does anything to make my stay at the city uncomfortable, he’ll be destroyed by God on the spot. I went upstairs and got into bed, after the longest, hardest day of the week, I was finally ready for some sleep.

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Nick Ridicule vs Jason Hawk vs Dave Zombie
Revolution: Destiny Rising
Miami, Florida

This last week on Revolution I just wasn’t myself, I think Jason Hawk put it best, Ashley drives me. This week she wasn’t with me, at Majority Rules she wasn’t with me. But at Majority Rules I was driven by something much more vicious then my precious Ashley.

I was driven by wrath, a wrath that I unleashed on God. I didn’t hold back for a single second, and the thought of him pissing on my mother played in my head over and over again. Johnny Stylez didn’t make him pay for that, Johnny didn’t make anyone pay.

I’m different, when I looked across that ring all I saw was the enemy. I didn’t see the man who saved me, I didn’t see God, I just saw Brenton Cyrus. I felt like he wanted me to do exactly what I did to him, for a greater good.

He sacrificed his life, to end the war inside the NLWF, to finally put an end to Salvation the wrestling group. A group Corey Casey is so intent on keeping alive. I’ve learned something over the past few weeks that I’ve never known before.

I can worship Salvation, believe Brenton Cyrus is god, without being affiliated to the people who have tainted the wrestling group. I’ve been tricked the same way everyone else has by Corey Casey, when they say that if you aren’t part of the wrestling group, you’re the enemy.

Newsflash, I’ve been in Salvation longer then anyone alive today. Chuck quit the group, and Brenton Cyrus is dead. Once again I am Salvation Sole Survivor, but this time, I want to burn Salvation to the ground. This isn’t the same group I was brought into, this is a group controlled by evil.

Shadow Demon, Ashley and I brought you to Salvation in order to restore a greater good that was lost months ago. Is the NLWF in trouble now Shadow? Is the NLWF in need of being saved anymore?

KID, Ashley and I brought you into Salvation as well. I consider both you and Rob friends of mine, and you know for a fact that I would never, ever, steer you in the wrong direction. Salvation is evolving into an entirely different group, and by associating with this New Dawn of Salvation, I’m sorry to say, you become an enemy to me.

Brenton Cyrus is the only person with the balls to die in order to save the NLWF, in order to protect the place that Salvation put on the map. Brenton knew where things were going, he knew by having an Extermination he risked destroying everything he worked so hard to create.

Brenton Cyrus put the company on his back whenever it was necessary, and was always willing to carry us into the next generation.

This time in order for NLWF to survive, in order for the No Limit Wrestling Federation to make the next step into the future, Brenton had to give his life. It’s obvious things were headed downhill, and the extermination was only hurting things further,

By dying Brenton Cyrus was able to uplift everyone, Salvation members and non believers. He was able to, with his death, send a message that the NLWF needs to be stronger now more then ever.

I believe Brenton Cyrus began to hate Salvation, and by dying not only did he save the NLWF, but he saved himself.

KID and Shadow, with that being said I want you to look at Salvation. I want you to look at Corey Casey and truly decide whether or not this guy is a member of Salvation. Our Salvation guys, not this new Salvation hell bent on destroying everything.

We believe Brenton Cyrus to be our lord and savior. Nothing has changed. I’ve witnessed Brenton Cyrus, and he is the God that I believe in no matter what anyone else has to say about it.

KID and Shadow, if you truly believed in Brenton Cyrus, then you wouldn’t have to be part of Salvation just to show it. Notorious K.I.D you are the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion and have defended the No Limit Title 4 times already. Shadow Demon you are the greatest Undisputed or Universal Champion to ever live, without a doubt in anyone’s mind.

The two of you have made the NLWF what it is today with your hard work, and dedication. What has Corey Casey done? He was handed the World Championship, but why wasn’t the belt given to either of you? I believe Corey Casey is the Prophet of Salvation.

But his prophecy has already been revealed to me, and it’s not a good one.

But I can’t focus on that anymore, right now Salvation is in the rear view mirror, and I’m looking at Jason Hawk and Dave Zombie. NLWF’s recent rising stars, who have gone from a contract termination match, to an NLWF Title match.

That’s fine and good I suppose, but I think you guys have taken a swim out to uncharted territories. This is where the sharks hand out, and right now you guys are still very small fish. I’ve been training harder then ever since losing to Shadow Demon last week on Revolution.

Which reminds me, congratulations Shadow. You are the first man to ever defeat all three members of the Original Salvation.

This week, I have a secret weapon.

Some people have called me the most dominant wrestler alive today. I’m honored to be as well known as I am. I like to say I’m the best of bother Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews. I was trained by the best, and I’m just fortunate to have been able to learn as much as I did from them.

I love being the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion. The history of the belt makes my heart race, it takes me back to the Global Annihilation tournament. The best in the entire NLWF all on one show to crown a champion, and while the show flopped on the ratings, that night lives on inside my mind.

The end of Jake Stunner, and Brenton Cyrus becoming the Global Annihilation Champion. A Belt I would later turn into the NLWF Championship as a gift to Chuck Matthews. The championship has the same founding fathers of Salvation.

It’s the only championship belt that all three of us have held, and it means more to me now then a championship has ever meant to me. I used to tell myself, it’s just gold, it doesn’t mean anything. But spending time with the NLWF Championship these past couple of weeks has changed my view.

I love to be the No Limit Wrestling federation Champion, the champion of the best company that has ever existed.

I bet my opponents didn’t know half the things I just said about the NLWF Championship. This week I’m defending the prestige, the honor of the NLWF Championship. Because Jason Hawk or Dave Zombie as NLWF Champion is a disgrace to this company.

No offense guys, I’m just telling you how it is. Jason Hawk how the hell are you going to represent the NLWF? You have no knowledge of the company other then what’s happened since you joined.

That’s something that has impressed me about Corey Casey, because despite being a loser, he is a two time World Heavyweight Champion. He does his research. It’s usually not done very thoroughly, and sometimes he’s lazy about it, but at least he tries.

Dave Zombie, half the time I don’t even understand what’ you’re saying, why would you be a great NLWF Champion?

“I Luv beng duh nwfl champun!”

Come on man, you can’t even speak clearly. As NLWF Champion you go to company meetings, press conferences, magazine interviews, autograph signings. No one is going to want your autograph Dave, or Hawk for that matter.

I feel disrespected by the way you guys have come into this match. You should really appreciate the opportunity you have, and embrace this moment to Main Event Revolution. But instead you’re both so ego heavy, and ego driver, that you’re walking into this match blinded by greed.

Jason Hawk you acted like you already beat the shit out of me, took my NLWF Championship from me, then went and took Ashley while you were at it. What the hell gave you the idea that you could walk into a match with me, and just run me over?

You lost to Ryan Apollos, and choked badly in your first ever shot at becoming NLWF Champion. How soon we forget right? Well not me, I don’t forget anything, especially the match that I won to become NLWF Champion in the first place.

Remember City of Evil? The NLWF Championship God’s Playground Match. I defeated five men to become the NLWF champion, one of those men Jason, was you!

Then Dave, you decide to threaten my life. Hey, do you remember the last time I threatened to take someone’s life?

Knowing that you are mentally handicapped Dave, that was a rhetorical question, of course you don’t remember. The last time I threatened to kill someone, was before my match at Majority Rules. Do you know what I did at Majority Rules?

I killed him.

I can go back even further, do you remember Legends of the Fall? Remember when I said I would kill Mexican Samurai? Dave I know you don’t remember any of this, and are thinking to yourself.

“Wut?”

But I’ll refresh your memory.

I killed him.

Dave don’t make me kill you for no reason, Hawk I advise you to do the same. I don’t want to kill either of you guys, but this week I have decided to humble you. The ego is a dangerous thing that only holds people back from realizing their true potential.

I want you guys to do well in the NLWF, I want you guys to someday become champion. But your time is just not now, you aren’t ready yet.

I hope maybe you’ll both take a different approach, one of you will fight me at Dangerous by Design for the NLWF championship one on one. This was a warning, and I made sure you both would hear it loud and clear.

Don’t fuck with me.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Following Majority Rules I_vote_lcap100/100Following Majority Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit