NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majority Rules. I Rule.

Go down

Majority Rules. I Rule. Empty Majority Rules. I Rule.

Post by Chuck Matthews November 29th 2009, 12:01 am

Wednesday

Ashley Matthews: “I’m sorry.”

Chuck sighs.

Chuck Matthews: “It’s fine. There are worse things, I guess.”

Ashley Matthews: “I just think this is the best thing to do, especially with things being the way they are.”

Chuck Matthews: “I get it. Really, no worries. We’ll miss you, though.”

Ashley Matthews: “I’ll see you on Monday.”

Chuck smiles.

Chuck Matthews: “Yeah. Well…have a good weekend, Ash.”

Chuck waits for her to hang up, but she doesn’t. Chuck knows she has something else to say. He knows the silence well. She’s fighting for the words, trying to build up the courage to ask something that Chuck isn’t prepared to answer.

Ashley Matthews: “Why didn’t you mention Nick as part of The Dynasty?”

Chuck exhales deeply. For a moment, he thought it was going to be something really personal.

Chuck Matthews: “He isn’t part of it.”

Ashley Matthews: “He’s really upset that you didn’t mention him.”

Chuck Matthews: “I’m well aware that I didn’t mention him. Nick isn’t yet a member. This isn’t Salvation, Ashley. I can’t just ask someone if they want in, and let them in. It’s something Corey fails to understand. The Dynasty can only grow so much. Because only those who are in the family are part of the Matthews and O’Day Dynasty.”

Ashley Matthews: “So…”

Chuck Matthews: “So when Nick asked me for my blessing, and told me he wanted to marry you, I was looking forward to the day. The day when I could watch my daughter walk down the aisle with the man she loves, and the day I could accept Nick as my son. But he never proposed.”

Ashley Matthews: “He-”

Chuck Matthews: “Don’t tell me. I’d rather hear it from the man himself. Believe me, Ashley, had he gone through and proposed to you, I would have been more than happy to accept him into the family. Thinking about it after giving him my permission to marry you…I realized just how much he’s changed since Brenton and I found him. He’s a good kid. I would be honored to accept him into the family…But I guess he has different plans.”

Ashley Matthews: “What about Chad? He isn’t part of the family, yet you accept him as part of The Dynasty…”

Chuck Matthews: “The difference between Chad and Nick is loyalty. Chad is a great guy. He’s quickly becoming a good friend of mine, even though his behavior is…strange, sometimes. But he’s a good guy. And I know he’s got my back. I know he’ll never leave me behind to go join someone else. Nick? I can’t say. It’s entirely his choice. I’m not going to sit and demand that he stay with me, or tell him I’ll kill him if he leaves. If he wants to join Salvation, then…unfortunately, someday, our paths will cross, and we’ll be on opposite ends. But if he truly wants to be with you, be with me, be with The Dynasty…All I need is to know where his loyalty lies. I’m not going to pass him off as the son I never had, only for him to go and stab this family in the back. I won’t put this family through that kind of pain.”

Ashley is silent for a few minutes.

Ashley Matthews: “Damn it, Dad, why can you never tell people these things?”

Chuck pauses for a moment.

Chuck Matthews: “I guess because nobody ever asks.”

Ashley giggles.

Ashley Matthews: “You’re crazy sometimes, you know that?”

Chuck Matthews: “So I’ve been told.”

Ashley Matthews: “I need to go. I love you.”

Chuck smiles, though he knows she can’t see it.

Chuck Matthews: “I love you too, Ashley. Have a good weekend.”

She hangs up. Chuck stares at his phone for a moment, then shrugs. He was disappointed, sure…but there were more important things than having the family around for the holidays. Ashley felt things were taking a bad turn with her and Nick.

Chuck was confused. Here he had given Nick his blessing and his permission to marry his daughter…and Nick never went through with it. What was going on? Premarital nerves? Anxiety? Ashley seemed to think it was because he didn’t love her. Poor girl…

Chuck looked down at the table in front of him. A pile of papers was scattered across it. ASWA stuff. Roster list, cards, a note from Ryan Apollos telling Chuck he wouldn’t be there…

Chuck Matthews: “Shit!”

He remembered. He was supposed to meet Aaron, pick up the finalized copy of the paperwork that made Chuck an official owner of ASWA. How could he have forgotten?

This job was important to Chuck. Lately…he was finding interest in things he had never cared about before. A month ago, Chuck wouldn’t have given a shit about ASWA, or SW, or SCWF. But now…he found it interesting. He enjoyed the thought of seeing the future of wrestling, before they become famous, before they get paid millions to put their bodies on the line. ASWA was where they separated the men from the boys. Who could make it big, and who was just a flash in the pan, and who was in way over their head with their career choice.

Chuck thought about what he was going to do for his first show as he got in his car. He programmed Aaron’s office into his GPS, and sped off.

An Hour Later…

Chuck walked through the doors, into a large office area. He approached a woman at the front desk. She was young, and obviously new, judging by her stressed appearance and the mess across her workspace.

Chuck Matthews: “Hey.”

She shook her head and pointed to her earpiece, signaling that she was on the phone.

Secretary: “I’m sorry, but we can’t simply give you a spot on the card until you pass through at least a month of indy training, or get a letter of recommendation from a promotion owner. You-”

She rubs her eyes, and Chuck hears a man’s voice yelling at the other end of the phone, though he can’t understand what he’s saying.

Secretary: “I understand that, but we simply refuse to allow any more major pushes like this. Look in the NLWF Rules and Regulations. I believe it’s called the Stunner Code.”

Chuck laughs. The secretary looks at him, obviously upset.

Secretary: “Sir, please, there is no need to take that tone…”

She seemed to be getting weaker as the man yelled. Chuck shook his head. He picked up the phone of her desk, transferring the call away from her headset. Chuck held the phone to his ear.

Man: “I don’t think you understand me, little missy. I’m an all-state wrestler. I have what it takes to take out any of the sorry losers you got. Put me against anyone! Ryan Apollos, Nick Ridicule, Chuck Matthews-”

Chuck Matthews: “Hello, this is Chuck Matthews speaking.”

The man instantly falls silent.

Chuck Matthews: “The woman told you the rules. She told you what you needed to do. So the way I see it, you can do it, or you can sit there and bitch about it and not get anywhere. Have a nice day.”

Chuck hangs up. The secretary stares at him.

Secretary: “Wow…um…thanks.”

Chuck Matthews: “Not a problem. You’re new?”

The girl turns a deep shade of red.

Secretary: “Is it that obvious?”

Chuck Matthews: “Yeah…Little bit.”

Secretary: “I really need this job. I’m trying my best, really.”

Chuck Matthews: “That’s all that matters then. So long as you’re trying, right?”

She nervously nods.

Chuck Matthews: “Now, let’s see if you can do something for me.”

The secretary straightens up in her seat, ready to help.

Chuck Matthews: “I need to see Mr. Aaron O’Shea right away. He’s got some important documents for me to pick up.”

Secretary: “Do you have an appointment?”

Chuck Matthews: “Do I need one?”

Secretary: “Well…he really doesn’t see people unless they schedule something with him…”

Chuck Matthews: “But…”

The girl looks at her computer, typing a few things.

Secretary: “But he’s in now…and it doesn’t look like he has anything planned until three…”

Chuck Matthews: “Excellent! Where can I find him?”

Secretary: “Just down the hall. It’s the last door. The big one.”

Chuck Matthews: “See? You aren’t so bad at this. Keep up the good work.”

The girl turns red again, and giggles as Chuck passes by, heading down the hall. He smirks. Too easy…

Chuck knocks on the door. It’s very elaborate, with Celtic markings across it.

Chuck Matthews: “Figures he’d have all this Irish shit all over his office door.”

He knocks again.

Aaron O’Shea: “Come in!”

Chuck opens the door. Aaron nods as he enters, and stands up, extending his hand.

Aaron O’Shea: “Charles! How’s it going?”

Chuck shakes Aaron’s hand.

Chuck Matthews: “Not bad, O’Shea, how bout yourself?”

Aaron O’Shea: “Can’t complain. Take a seat, please.”

Chuck sits across the desk from Aaron.

Aaron O’Shea: “So, Charles…you’re here to pick up your papers…”

Chuck Matthews: “What’s with the Charles crap?”

Aaron O’Shea: “Please. Let’s keep this professional. I like to call my employees by their real names.”

Chuck Matthews: “Seriously. Call me Chuck. I hate Charles.”

Aaron O’Shea: “Sorry, Charles. But Chuck is too informal.”

Chuck Matthews: “I signed my NLWF contract Chuck Matthews. You want professional, call me by my contracted name.”

Aaron shakes his head, and pulls out a file from his desk.

Aaron O’Shea: “Ah. Right from Brenton Cyrus himself. Already signed by him. All you need to do is sign the dotted line, and you’ll officially be the co-owner of ASWA.”

Chuck Matthews: “With who?”

Aaron O’Shea: “It’s supposed to be confidential until further notice.”

Chuck Matthews: “Whatever.”

Chuck scans his eyes over the papers. Aaron turns a photo on his desk, so it faces Chuck. Although it’s obvious he’s trying to make it look subtle, Chuck knows exactly what he’s doing. It’s a picture of him and Ashtyn Sky.

Chuck Matthews: “Nice picture.”

Aaron smiles widely.

Aaron O’Shea: “It is, isn’t it?”

Chuck Matthews: “You two still going strong?”

Aaron O’Shea: “Yeah…It’s really great. I bet you wish you had something like this, huh, Chuck?”

Chuck Matthews: “Sure.”

Aaron looks at Chuck.

Aaron O’Shea: “So I hear you’re dating Kim O’Day?”

Chuck Matthews: “Yeah.”

Aaron O’Shea: “Damn…never thought I’d see the day when the Sex Icon started settling down…”

Chuck Matthews: “I’m just full of surprises, aren’t I?”

Chuck scribbles his name on the paper, and slides it back to Aaron, who looks over the contracts.

Aaron O’Shea: “I guess so…but you, know, I just never thought it would ever happen. Thought you’d die alone, but with more pussy than anyone on the face of the earth.”

Chuck laughs.

Chuck Matthews: “You aren’t the only one that thinks that, I’m sure. But you know, I’ve been doing this shit for years, man, and somehow I’m still clean. Still healthy. I think it might be best to quit while I’m ahead.”

Aaron O’Shea: “Sure, Chuck. But O’Day? After you saw how Megan and Brenton did?”

Chuck Matthews: “Ah, you know, Brenton made it really tough on me. Really gave me a bad reputation with her family. But they’re starting to come around, I think…everyone except Megan, at least.”

Aaron shakes his head.

Aaron O’Shea: “Chuck, all I’m saying is…don’t knock up Kim. Just don’t.”

The two laugh.

Chuck Matthews: “I don’t plan to. Really. You know what? I haven’t even had sex with her yet.”

Aaron stops. He stares Chuck in the eyes.

Aaron O’Shea: “Say that again.”

Chuck looks at Aaron.

Chuck Matthews: “I haven’t had sex with Kimberly O’Day.”

Aaron blinks a few times, then shakes his head.

Aaron O’Shea: “What’s happening to you, Matthews?”

Chuck leans back in his chair, smiling.

Chuck Matthews: “I’m in love…”

Aaron looks at Ashtyn’s picture.

Aaron O’Shea: “You know Ashtyn and I have got it on a lot.”

Chuck Matthews: “She doesn’t mind your baby dick?”

A look of anger flashes across Aaron’s face.

Aaron O’Shea: “I don’t have a tiny dick!”

Chuck puts his hands up.

Chuck Matthews: “Alright, whatever.”

Aaron O’Shea: “I really love Ashtyn though. I’ve never seen a relationship like ours.”

Chuck Matthews: “Nice…”

Aaron O’Shea: “I would never sleep around. I would never cheat on Ashtyn.”

Chuck Matthews: “I don’t think you could even if you wanted to…”

Aaron looks at Chuck.

Aaron O’Shea: “What? Listen Chuck, I’m loyal to her by choice.”

Chuck smirks.

Chuck Matthews: “Not your choice.”

Aaron shoves Chuck’s papers in his face.

Aaron O’Shea: “Just take your shit and leave, Charles.”

Chuck laughs. He scoops up the pile of paperwork, and heads out the door. He makes sure to flash a grin at the secretary as he passes, leaving her confused at her desk, wondering what all the yelling was about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a strange twist of fate what happened later that day.

Chuck pulled into a local burger place, and walked in. He’d never been there before. It was a small place. Not a big chain.

Hostess: “Hello, right this way.”

Chuck was seated almost right away. Then it happened. The water approached. He seemed to be very popular with the patrons, as they kept calling him over. Most didn’t even order, but had a quick conversation with the man until he backed away, smiling.

Waiter: “Tell me later, Miss Larson. I got work to do!”

He approached Chuck’s table.

Waiter: “Hello, my name’s Johnny, I’ll be your serv-”

He stopped for a moment, and looked at Chuck.

Waiter: “Chuck Matthews?”

Chuck doesn’t take his eyes off the menu.

Chuck Matthews: “That’s me. I’ll get you an autograph later.”

Chuck looks up at the server.

Chuck Matthews: “Holy shit!”

It’s Johnny Electric. Chuck didn’t recognize the voice.

Chuck Matthews: “I’m sorry man, I didn’t even recognize you!”

Johnny Electric: “Ah, it’s cool. How you been, bro?”

Chuck Matthews: “Pretty good, you?”

Johnny Electric: “Workin here, mostly. Got a job after I got fired from NLWF.”

Chuck remembers. He remembered seeing Johnny return for a short stint with Rick Christian as the New One World Nation, but they were both released from contract shortly after.

Chuck Matthews: “Shit, sorry to hear that. Have a seat!”

Johnny looks around. He shrugs and sits down across from Chuck.

Johnny Electric: “So what’s been up with you? Still wrestling for NLWF, I see.”

Chuck suddenly feels a surge of guilt. He was in NLWF, making millions, being a star, and here was Johnny, working at a local restaurant.

Chuck Matthews: “Yeah…how’d you know?”

Johnny Electric: “I’ve been watching. I voted you into your match against Casey.”

Chuck Matthews: “Thanks man.”

Johnny Electric: “You’ve come a long way, Chuck.”

Chuck feels another surge of guilt. Suddenly he remembers. In the trunk of his car...But was it still there?

Chuck Matthews: “Hey…I got something for ya.”

Johnny raises his eyebrow.

Johnny Electric: “What?”

Chuck runs out to his car and digs through the trunk. He doesn’t remember ever taking it out of his car, but at the same time, he can’t believe he still has it back there. He pulls out an old trench coat. Black leather, with a fur lining. He brings it back inside. Johnny laughs when he sees it.

Johnny Electric: “You still have that thing?”

Chuck laughs.

Chuck Matthews: “I have no idea why it’s still in my trunk.”

Johnny Electric: “Why didn’t you ever throw it out, or sell it or something?”

Chuck Matthews: “Ah, it’s a nice memoir. Better I keep it than have some crazy fan pin it to their wall and worship the thing, you know?”

Johnny smiles.

Johnny Electric: “Unbelievable. I have no idea where mine is. Damn, I feel bad now.”

Chuck shrugs.

Chuck Matthews: “No big deal. But now that I think about it…I got a proposal for you.”

Johnny looks at Chuck.

Johnny Electric: “Proposal?”

Chuck Matthews: “Alright. It’s like this. I’m now the co-owner of ASWA-”

Johnny Electric: “Wait…what?”

Chuck Matthews: “It’s an indy fed. Attached to NLWF. A lot of new guys train there.”

Johnny Electric: “Very nice.”

Chuck Matthews: “I’m just gonna cut the shit. I want you to sign up.”

Johnny lets out a short laugh.

Johnny Electric: “Shit, man.”

Chuck Matthews: “When was the last time you stepped into a ring?”

Johnny Electric: “Last week, actually. I go around, have a match here and there. Mostly just things thrown together and they need wrestlers. I’m still riding my RWF and NLWF fame. Apparently I’m a big name compared to the guys they usually have showing up. Doesn’t change the fact that I only get fifty bucks a gig…”

Chuck shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews: “Well, I can’t get you shitloads of money, but I can sure sign you to something better than fifty. And you’ll have a consistent job. Fans. Back in the game, right man?”

Johnny thinks about it for a moment.

Johnny Electric: “Sounds great, man. Sign me up.”

Chuck grins.

Chuck Matthews: “Just get to Philadelphia on Friday. We’ll talk about your debut. See you there, man.”

Chuck stands up, and turns to leave.

Johnny Electric: “Aren’t you going to eat anything?”

Chuck thinks about it for a moment.

Chuck Matthews: “Nah. Not hungry anymore.”

He begins to head out the door.

Johnny Electric: “Chuck!”

Chuck turns around again.

Johnny Electric: “Thanks man. You never forgot about me.”

He extends his hand. Chuck hugs Johnny, like a long lost brother.

Chuck Matthews: “Good to have you back, bro.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck Matthews: “Holy shit, he’s done it! Corey Casey has finally done the thing that I’ve been waiting for for the last month! He’s beat up a priest!

Guess what Corey? I ALREADY DID THAT! Oh, what fun! You keep denying the fact that you’re trying to be like me…but now you’re doing the same things I did, almost by the book! Congratulations Corey. Man, you deserve an award. ‘NLWF’s Most Unoriginal.’

I mean…There’s the fact that your entire career in NLWF so far is just a mirror image of mine. Your attitude, your behavior has already been done twice as good by yours truly. And now…you went and repeated the same fucking thing twice.

Why?

You know, Corey…I tell people all the time, just because you say it louder and more often doesn’t mean it’s true. You're really having trouble grasping that concept, aren't you? Salvation is evil. You aren't fighting for the greater good, you're fighting for a bigger ego. You can say I'm selfish and evil and conniving all you want...but who's the one who never gave up trying to push a bullshit religion down people's throats? Not me. Much like my sexual ways, I quit while I was ahead. Brenton took a different path, and it cost him his best friend. I don't care anymore. But it's like I said before, Corey. you're just a sad excuse for a replacement Chuck Matthews.

Corey…This is Legends of the Fall all over again. I come in without a title, I fight Corey Casey, and I leave as a champion. See, we both claim to have changed since Legends of the Fall. You claim that you’ve been humbled by me, that you won’t underestimate me. Which is good. Because, truth be told, anyone dumb enough to underestimate Chuck Matthews deserves to be taken down a few notches.

Then there’s me. I’ve been enlightened. I’ve seen things that I’ve never noticed before. I see the support that I’ve always been blind to. I see the fans, I see the way they cheer everything I do, no matter how horrible it may be. Can you say that Corey? No. Know why?

Because, and I hate to bust your bubble here…but you haven’t done shit in NLWF.

I’ve been here since the beginning. I’m one of the last remaining originals. Since my debut, I’ve made an impact. That’s why I’m so fucking hard to beat, Corey. That’s why you failed to beat me at Legends of the Fall. Because I’m the only man in NLWF that can hit a slump, then come back more powerful than ever. It’s a cycle, see? I compete. I hit a level of success. I have a small setback, and fade away for a few weeks. Then I come back, and I hit a new level of success, higher than the last one. Then I fall away for a while…Then I come back again. I hit a new peak. I become more powerful than I have before. There’s no end. There’s no stopping point to this cycle. Do you see, Corey? It means there is no peak for me. I haven’t hit my prime because I can’t have one. Just when you think I’m at my best, I fall down, then get up and hit a new best. I’m always raising the bar.

Add to that the fact that when the stakes get higher, I get better. When my career was on the line, some might say that was the best they had ever seen me. I’m not past my prime, Corey. Since leaving Salvation, I’ve only gotten better. Stronger. More successful. You’re an idiot to think that I’ve become a shadow of who I once was.

Now, I’ve seen the appreciation I’ve gotten for my efforts all this time. You seem to think that this is a new deal. As you said, ‘we live in a world where people worship guys like Chuck Matthews.’ Yes and no. While it is true, I have a huge fan base, one of the largest in NLWF…this isn’t a new trend. They’ve been around for a long time. It just took me almost a full year to realize it.

But you think otherwise. You think I haven’t changed a bit, don’t you? That I’m still the heartless bastard I was in April. The same cold, uncaring man who fucked every woman he met, with no second thoughts or any idea of pursuing it further.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

How dare you sit there and try and tell me what’s going through my head. Nevermind past history. Nevermind my usual methods. If I say I’m a different man, Corey, you shut the fuck up and believe it. End of story. You know, nobody else seems to have a problem with this. Nobody else, not Ashley, not Kim, not Aaron, not the fans think that this is all some scheme. I’ve told them I’m a better man, and they’ve accepted it. They embrace it. When I tell the people something, they listen. And they take my words to heart.

Why else do you think Salvation has such a large following? You think it’s expanding now, because you’re threatening to kill them if they don’t obey? How do you think we did it in the old days, when we earned our respect instead of slaying innocent people to prove a point? Because I talk. People listen.

I am the smartest man in NLWF, Corey. Every decision I make benefits me in the end, whether I mean it to or not. Everything I do is for the greater good. That’s why I don’t fit in with Salvation anymore. I’m for the people. Everything I say is heard and taken to heart by millions.

Maybe, once upon a time, I did everything for myself. But see…I had nothing. I needed to do everything for myself. I fought my way through life, fought my way from the bottom of the barrel…and I succeeded. Now, I’m one of the best. All that work, trying to cement my legacy…it’s done. I’ve already done it. It doesn’t matter who does what. It doesn’t matter if you can pick up a lucky win this week, or if I leave you broken. The people will never forget my name. My face. My voice. I am Chuck Matthews. I always will be. And even if, somewhere down the line, my time comes to leave…it won’t change anything. So what? People will come to NLWF, hoping…praying that someone will come along and be able to be half the man that Chuck Matthews was. That someone can do the things he could do. You’ve tried to be that man Corey. You’ve done all the same things I did…

So when will your change come? When will you continue your quest to be the next Chuck Matthews, and realize the things you have? Realize what you’ve taken for granted?

You won’t. Because in order to do that…you need to make sure you can afford to lose. When you’ve hit the level I have…when the fans are assured that you aren’t some flash-in-the pan…then you can take risks. You can stop worrying about yourself and look to take care of other people. You aren’t at that level, Casey. You had a hot streak. You pulled off the ultimate upset and beat Chuck Matthews. But you’re still new. You haven’t done anything to prove yourself a mainstay. So what, you won a few titles. Great. Tails did that. Who the fuck cares about Tails? You beat Chuck Matthews. Great. So did Jake Stunner. Who the fuck cares about Jake Stunner? Corey, you got a lucky win against me. Don’t look too much into it. It isn’t going to happen again.

Like I said…I’m a great speaker. A great wrestler. I got the charisma, and the talent to back up what I say. It’s one of the reasons I can sit and call myself the most intelligent. Because nobody in NLWF can do things to the extent that I can. Nobody else can shock the world as much as I do. But most important…nobody’s words can move people, can manipulate people, can sting people to the core like mine.

Think Corey. After me, who’s the most influential speaker in NLWF today? Here’s a clue: You call her words ‘venomous.’ My daughter, shithead. Ashley Matthews. The voice that your precious God himself admit he couldn’t block out. How many people fall under that category, Corey? How many people in this world have such power, that to resist their words is useless?

You’ve called us snakes. ‘Ashley Matthews spits her poison’ blah blah blah. ‘Her snakelike father’ blah blah blah. We’re snakes, Corey? Beware our fangs.

This is Majority Rules, pal. I want you to think about that. Majority Rules. That means that this match isn’t some storyline bullshit. This isn’t a grudge that someone holds against me. This is the people choosing a representative. A man that can get the job done. Let’s not lie to ourselves here, Corey. Those people hate your guts. They want to see you lose the belt, and they want to ensure that when you do, it falls in the hands of a champion they can be proud of. This is my night. The people have spoken, and they’ve chosen me to take you out. They chose a match they know I can beat you in. When you screw over the people, Corey…when you spit in their face, the way you have…they’re going to spit back at every chance they have.

Salvation is not on the people’s side anymore. Salvation cares only for itself. It demands that everyone follow their way, or be killed, right? Guess what? Thankfully, not everyone thinks the same way you do. People have their own morals, their own beliefs. And if you want to try and crush them, you better believe they’re going to fight back the best they can. So Majority Rules…where the fans choose the matches…they want everything to play out in their favor. They want to see their champions succeed. I am their champion. I am their hero. The man that they expect to take back the World Heavyweight Championship. Because that’s what they want. This is out of control of NLWF. This is the world now, Corey. Salvation wants to take over the world. Which means my cause has just become that much bigger. That much more noble. I’m not saving NLWF anymore. I’m saving the world. The people expect me to save the world. And thus…they expect me to be Champion of the World.

You can talk about how all those people are evil. How they’re fools, heretics, nonbelievers…

But those fools, heretics, and nonbelievers just lost you the World Heavyweight Championship."
Chuck Matthews
Chuck Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1991-05-17
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Chicago, Illinois
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down