NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCWF - Collision

Go down

SCWF - Collision Empty SCWF - Collision

Post by The Notorious K.I.D December 3rd 2009, 2:21 am

SCWF - Collision SCWF-1

SCWF - Collision #4

KID was in Australia. And for some reason let the show down to Sal Ramis.

SCWF - Collision Match
Fatal Four-Way
Justin Sane [vs] Andrey Michaels [vs] Jake Diamond [vs] Steve Knights

SCWF - Collision Match
Who is the better Champ?
Bryan Pryce [vs] Saint

SCWF - Collision Match
SCWF Heavyweight Championship
Ashley Matthews [vs] Frank Hart w/ Sal Ramis

Nick Ridicule is not allowed to intefere, if he does, Ash loses the belt!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCWF - Collision

Show Number #4!

SCWF - Collision Match
Fatal Four-Way
Justin Sane [vs] Andrey Michaels [vs] Jake Diamond [vs] Steve Knights

The match went on for a while until Justin Sane won the match with the help of James, who came out when Andrey Michaels was pinning Justin. The two connected a great double team suplex. Ten pinned Andrey.

Winner: Justin Sane

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the match the rest of The Allstar's came out and went nose to nose with the Insane's. They were trash talking but it is unable to be heard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCWF - Collision Match
Who is the better Champ?
Bryan Pryce [vs] Saint

Bryan and Saint had a great match. The two had a lot of respect for each other so it was a fair match. In the end Bryan connected the Final Prayer on Saint for the victory. Bryan helped him up after ward.

Winner: Bryan Pryce!

SCWF - Collision Match
SCWF Heavyweight Championship
Ashley Matthews [vs] Frank Hart w/ Sal Ramis

>Nick Ridicule is not allowed to intefere, if he does, Ash loses the belt!
<

The match started and straight away Nick Ridicule came running through the crowd. He immediately started attacking Frank Hart. He got Frank to the ground when Saint, Bryan Pryce, Sal Ramis and Dane Marks all came out. They beat him down for a while. Frank wins due to interference.

Winner: Frank Hart

After the match they continued to beat him up. Until Corey Casey's music played. He came out and fought everyone off of Nick. He then helped him up.
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
SCWF - Collision I_vote_lcap100/100SCWF - Collision Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down