NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCWF COLLISION

Go down

SCWF COLLISION Empty SCWF COLLISION

Post by Dave Zombie January 29th 2010, 6:26 am

SCWF COLLISION SCWF-2

Invincible plays throughout the arena, the camera pans the entire arena making sure that it does not miss a single fan in. the camera zooms to the ring where Steven Angel is standing. Steven calls for James in Sane to come to the ring and he does so and Steven congratulates him on his showing in the Battle Royal.

John- Welcome one and all to the only show that you want to watch of Friday nights Salvation Championship Wrestling. Now we head to the ring with Steven Angel the man who became the First Dream Champion. Yeah what have these other Indy feds got? Ryan compensating for his balls Apollos and K.I.D. Yeah I went there I have legal rights beat that bitches.

Steven- Congratulations James. Ladies and Gentlemen 1 half of the NLWF Tag Team champions James in Sane.

The crowd erupts with applause for James who shakes Stevens’s hand.

James- Thank you and your pep talk after the show last week and before the match with listening to Carmine and Corey speak motivated me and well I went through a bit to get this title and I am feeling a little banged up but I am prepared to fight tonight.

The family come out to the ring and begin to talk to Steven saying that they should have been the representatives of the Salvation roster for that match not James and those who were picked. Simon knocks Steven out of the ring and all the members of the Family begin attacking James. Neo and Justin run down to the ring holding Steel chairs and as they enter they are swinging for anyone that moves.

Steven announces that if this is how the opening of the show will go then later tonight there will be a 6 man tag match Jamal, Simon and Roger vs. Neo and the Insane’s tonight. Steven calls for security to remove Charlie and Kalvin from the building and informs them that should they come back to the arena then they would be fired.

SCWF COLLISION Match

Lance Knight vs. Sal Remis

Sal begins the match in the same fashion as he did last week, with several strikes and kicks Lance Knight. Lance was able to Irish whip Sal off the ropes and hit the big boot to sal. Lance began to celebrate to the crowd. Lance picks Sal up and hits off 2 snap suplex’s to Sal. Lance hit a Neck breaker on to Sal and goes for the cover,

1…2…

John- that was close there.

Steven- we saw the same last week for Sal but so far this is in reverse to what happened then.

Sal kicks out and begins to hit Lance with what he can and all that he can. Sal hits a couple of high impact spine busters followed by a DDT and he sets up for the Remis Backbreaker and then the corkscrew press for the pin

1…2…3

Paul- His is your winner by way of pin fall “The Warrior” Sal Remis.

John- a good win there for the warrior tonight.

SCWF COLLISION Match

Marcus Donovan vs. Saint

Both men begin the match trading punches. Marcus gains the upper hand and pokes Saint in the eye Marcus connected with a roundhouse kick that could be heard throughout the arena. Marcus with Saint on the ground mounts him and begins to punch Saint in the face with several well executed punches. Marcus picks up Saint and sets him up for a Neck breaker. Saint was able to reverse this into a Double arm DDT, and goes for the pin.

1…2…

John- Just a two count.

Steven- He is showing why he is a champion.

Marcus kicks out and rolls out of the ring. Marcus when he turns around its then hit with a High cross body from off the ring apron. The referee begins his count as both men stagger into the ring. Saint gains the advantage hitting the Gut wrench power bomb on Marcus.

1…2…

John- Saint is dominating this match.

Steven- Marcus is getting a fight something that I am sure he wanted but did he want it this bad?

Marcus kicks out of this and Saint can’t believe this and he begins to question the referee of this. While the opportunity was there Marcus was able to roll up Saint.

1…2…3…

Paul- Here is your winner by way of pinfall the SCWF Television Champion Marcus Donovan.

John- Using a distracted Saint there to roll him up and gain the pin.

Steven- That shows a champion there.

After the match Marcus gets a mic and speaks.

Marcus- you see what I can do to any and all people. Last week I win a Over the top rope Battle Royal this week I defeat Saint and I am going to sit out here and see who I will be facing for my title.

SCWF COLLISION Match

SCWF Television #1 contender match
Josh Williams vs. Cain Alexander

Josh begins the match better then last week and hitting a variety of palm thrusts and attempting to set up Cain for the Figure four leg lock. Cain able to escape the hold and move away from Josh. With josh running at full speed Cain hits a huge spine buster on Josh and goes for the pin.

1…

John- Barely a 1 count there way too early for these competitors.

Josh kicks out. Cain picks up his opponent and then hits him with a Power bomb, and then he glances to Marcus. Cain looks at Josh who is starting to get up from the mat and then he snaps on the ankle lock.

John- Reminisant of the great Steven Angel here.

Steven- What is Marcus up to?

Marcus almost on cue enters the ring and hits Cain over the back of the head with the title and then holds the title over his head.

Paul- The Referee has declared this match a no contest, there for….

Paul was stopped mid sentence by Steven who tells him something.

Paul- I have just been informed that with Marcus Donovan interfering in the match and there being no winner that Marcus will now defend the SCWF Television championship against Josh Williams and Cain Alexander.

Josh who was on his feet hits lights out on Marcus Donovan and holds up the SCWF Television Championship.

Steven- I would say that Josh has just sent a message to Marcus there.

John- This match up next will be brilliant a Hardcore title match.

SCWF COLLISION ChampionshipMatch

SCWF Hardcore Championship
King Hardcore (Champion) vs. Scorpion Beware

Both men exit the ring and begin throwing as many weapons as they can get there hands on. It seems that everything but the kitchen sink is in the ring.

John- Have they just cleared out the whole underbelly of the ring.

Steven- Nope looks like they have a weapon each in reserve.

King Hardcore enters the ring with trash can lid and Scorpion enters with a road sign. Both men begin smashing each other with there chosen weapons. Each shot leave a dent in the weapons. Scorpion throws his road sign at King and picks up a kendo stick and begins hitting King. King scrambles to the outside of the ring and gets a steel chair. And as Scorpion begins to make his way out side King hits Scorpion over the head with the Steel chair.

John- What a vicious chair shot, is Scorpion out cold?

Steven- I guess we will see as he is the pin.

1…2…

Steven- No he is still awake then.

Scorpion kicks just barely able to. King places the chair over Scorpions head and then climbs up on the apron and jumps off stomping on his head with both feet. King says to the ref to move who is checking on Scorpion and rings the bell.

Paul- the Referee has declared that Scorpion Beware is unable to continue and the winner of the match and still SCWF Hardcore Champion King Hardcore.

John- that was disgusting, I think his face is mangled.

King gets his title from the referee and sets the title aside on the ring apron and sets up a table that was slid in the ring and he places the prone body of Scorpion Beware on the table as King climbs the apron and the turnbuckles he is repeatedly asked not to do it but he leaps from the top turnbuckle through the table and through Scorpion Beware.

John- OH MY GOD!!!

Officials clear the table and the debris from both men as King hops up and walks away taunting the fans as the medical staff attend to Scorpion Beware

John- Folks at home we apologise for the viciousness of this match and well we will see some of the action from the match as the Officials and medical staff clear the table around from Scorpion and as they take him to the back.

Highlights play as Steven and Paul speak

Steven- Well I guess this is what happens when the King is in a Hardcore match.

John- Up next the main event of the evening a huge 6 man Tag with some huge implications.

SCWF COLLISION MainEvent

Jamal Jones, Roger Davidson & Simon Stead (The Family)vs.
Neo Kabayashi & Insane’s (James Insane & Just "In" Sane)

Backstage Neo and the Insane’s are talking up a strategy for there match. James is looking a little worse for wear.

John- This match is basically a handicap match James is in no way to compete.

Steven- He is a fighting champion.

Jamal and Justin sane begin the match. Justin uses his pace to put the bigger opponent of his game. As Justin was preparing to spring off the ropes and hit a springboard cross body on a oncoming Jamal, Simon hits Justin in the back of the head. Jamal takes control of this with a stiff hip Toss and Inzuguri. Jamal tags in Simon and they double team Justin. Jamal holds Justin in the full nelson position and Simon kicks Justin in the stomach. Roger signals the ref over and then Simon and Jamal double team on Justin, Simon is pulling the arm of Justin through the ropes as Jamal is pulling back on his neck.

John- The Family are pulling apart the other half of the Insane’s.

Steven- Neo looks to of had enough of this.

Neo rushes the ring and hits a roundhouse kick to Simon and hits Jamal with a right hook before dragging his partner to there corner for the tag. The arena erupts as the tag is made and Neo he strikes down Simon several times and he points to Jamal

Neo- I want you.

John- Champ you been called out.

Steven- Will he except?

Jamal puts out his hand and Roger takes the tag instead. Roger gets in the ring and then gets hit Compliant Comet and he is knocked out cold.

John- Roger note to self don’t get involved with another mans fight you get knocked out.

Steven- Looks like the ref is calling for the bell here.

The referee was ringing for the bell until Neo stopped him and pointed to Jamal who got in the ring.

John- No Neo has stopped the ref and now Jamal has entered the ring and these two are going at it.

Both men strike out at each other with full fury neither man giving a inch to the other. Neo Irish whips Jamal into the corner and Tags in James. Neo and Justin run and clothesline Simon and Roger out of the ring as James goes up top for the 450 splash.

John- Big 450 Bam!!

1…2…3…

Steven- A good win there the tag team of Neo and the Insane’s

Paul- Here are your winners the SCWF Tag Team Champions Insane’s and Neo Kabayashi.

Neo exits the ring and grabs the World title and the Tag Titles. He gives the tag titles to the Insane’s and holds up the World title.

Neo- It’s only a matter of time for me to win this from you trust me I will get this title from you.

John- Jamal has just been punked out.

Steven- See you next week. All Hail New Dawn.

Final images are of Insane’s and Neo holding the titles aloft

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down