NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASWA Postponed

Go down

ASWA Postponed Empty ASWA Postponed

Post by Chuck Matthews November 27th 2009, 4:19 pm

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, ASWA was cancelled on Thursday, and reschedukled for the next day.

Chuck Matthews dealt with all fan frustrations earlier, giving all fans who purchased tickets a full refund, or complimentary tickets to Friday's show.

90% took the tickets.

Chuck also issued a public apology to all fans that came on Thursday, expecting a great show, only to discover it was cancelled.

Chuck Matthews wrote:I realize there were many who anticipated a Thanksgiving show, expecting to celebrate with their families with a show that only ASWA can do. Unfortunately, with many of our competitors having their own families to celebrate with, and with myself and Ryan Apollos unable to attend the show, we were forced to reschedule. I give my sincerest apologies to the fans, and they will be reimbursed for the inconvenience. I assure you that this is not something to be expected in the future, and I will personally see to it that this confusion never happens again."

Ryan Apollos was unavailable for comment
Chuck Matthews
Chuck Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1991-05-17
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Chicago, Illinois
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down