NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASWA Sold

Go down

ASWA Sold Empty ASWA Sold

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 20th 2009, 1:27 pm

Brenton Cyrus has sold the independent wrestling company "All-Star Wrestling Alliance" to Chuck Matthews and Ryan Apollos. The ownership change takes place immediately and will remove the NLWF North American Championship from ASWA permanently. Brenton Cyrus has also ended all ties between NLWF and ASWA, therefore less NLWF wrestlers will be appearing on the show. Brenton Cyrus had this to say.

"The God" Brenton Cyrus wrote:
ASWA was fun, it still is fun, and they have a tremendous product thanks to God, but i've become far to busy with Salvation and the NLWF to focus on ASWA, so I sold it and made a lot of money off of it. As for the Talent NLWF usually lends ASWA, i'm unsure about that. Ryan Apollos said he thinks ASWA will someday compete with the NLWf, so why would I want NLWF on ASWA? Jason Hawk is the ASWA Champion, and lower card guys go to ASWA all the time to practice, I'll allow that. But You wont see guys like me, Corey Casey, or any of NLWF's premiere talents wasting there time on ASWA.

Next week, November 26th, ASWA will makes it's debut with it's new owners who are still being reached for questioning.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
ASWA Sold I_vote_lcap100/100ASWA Sold Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down