NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09

Go down

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Empty Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 22nd 2009, 3:28 pm

“Fuck You Ryan!” “Fuck You Ryan!” “Fuck You Ryan!”

Ryan Apollos is standing in the center of the Revolution: Earn the Vote ring, he has heavy facial bruising from his match with K.I.D at Legends of the Fall.. Behind him are several men in suits, his bodyguard Rico Sutton, and Alexis Moon leaning in the corner. Ryan Apollos holds his microphone to his mouth and speaks.

Ryan Apollos
I’m suing The Notorious K.I.D for the things he’s done to me over the past couple of weeks. Not only that, but my lawyers have agreed that I should sue Aaron O’Shea for the way he treats one of his main superstars.

“Shut the Fuck up!” “Shut the Fuck up!” “Shut the Fuck up!”

Tommy - This is professional wrestling Ryan, if you have a problem with someone, you beat the hell out of them, not sue them.

Ryan Apollos
I’ve been robbed way too many times, and it ends now! I wont stop until the Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea are completely ruined financially! Believe me, just because K.I.D robbed me of my briefcase, it’s not going to stop me from becoming the World Heavyweight Wrest…

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

The Notorious K.I.D raises the No Limit Championship and World Championship Briefcase high above his head, as he stares at Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - K.I.D looked better then we’ve ever seen him look before last week at Legends of the Fall.

The Notorious K.I.D
You’re going to sue me? Haven’t you heard Apollos? Salvation has the best lawyers around. How about instead of suing me, we fight again here tonight!

The crowd cheers as Ryan Apollos shakes his head no at The Notorious K.I.D.

Ryan Apollos
Not gonna happen kid. Tonight I fight the NLWF Champion Nick Ridicule, and show everyone why I deserve to be voted into all three title matches at Majority Rules! As for you kid, you got lucky at Legends of the Fall. You went into the match way more motivated then me, and you had weeks and weeks of rest going into that match. I fought Chuck Matthews, who went to win the World Title!

Tommy - Chuck Matthews, new World Heavyweight Champion.

Ryan Apollos
You aren’t better then me kid, you just had one better night.

The Notorious K.I.D punches Ryan Apollos to the eye, busting him open with the stiff shot. Rico Sutton runs at The Notorious K.I.D and tries to clothesline him but The Notorious K.I.D ducks and connects the KID Cutter. Ryan Apollos leaves the ring and backs up the stage with the microphone in his hand.

Ryan Apollos
You just gave me all the evidence I need to take to court, and have you arrested you asshole!

Kasabian’s Club Foot begins playing and Aaron O’Shea walks out onto the stage getting a massive ovation from the crowd.

Aaron O’Shea
Ryan, I’m sick of you. Ever since I met you back in the Lethal Injection days, I’ve never liked you one bit, and since becoming General Manager you’ve made my life… Well, you’ve just kind of bugged me. So instead of suing me, or suing K.I.D, how about I give you the match you’ve been looking for.

Ryan Apollos smiles.

Ryan Apollos
Tonight, Chuck Matthews versus Corey Casey versus Ryan Apollos for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Ryan Apollos raises his arms.

Aaron O’Shea

Noooooooo… I was thinking Ryan Apollos versus Aaron O’Shea t Majority Rules!

Ryan Apollos smiles and nods his head.

Aaron O’Shea
And the people will decide the match type, and stipulation. Whether it be a stage dive match, Where you must throw your opponent off the stage through a pyramid of tables to win.

Ryan Apollos
Kind of like the stage dice I sent you on at Legends of the Fall!

Aaron O’Shea
A steel cage match where I can be locked in the ring with you one on one. Jump off the top of the cage down onto you in the center of the ring. No lawyers, no suing, just us locked inside. Or we can do option three, an actual street fight, where the two of us will start in the arena parking lot, and battle out onto the streets until we find a Winner.

Ryan Apollos

I want your job O’Shea!

Aaron O’Shea

You want my job? Fine, the people will have three stipulations to choose from, and one of them will be that the winner is General Manager. Since you got to pick a stipulation, so will I, Loser becomes the winners slave. That means when I beat you, I can make you clean the arena toilets if I want to, and since it‘ll be under a legal contract, you‘ll have to, or I‘LL SUE YOU.

Aaron O’Shea laughs and turns around, walking away.

Ryan Apollos
Wait, what’s the third stipulation to choose from!?

Aaron O’Shea walks backstage, then walks back onto the stage holding a dress.

Aaron O’Shea
Loser must wear a dress.

Ryan Apollos eyes grow wide, as he shakes his head and charges towards Aaron O’Shea at the top of the stage. Aaron O’Shea smiles and tosses the dress at him, then casually walks away.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea comes out of retirement for one night to take on Ryan Apollos!

Inside the ring The Notorious K.I.D looks at all of Ryan’s Lawyers. The Notorious K.I.D laughs.

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 5ed93d1e1114da23db8d8abadcfb2b30

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 26th 2009, 1:44 am

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Revolution-1
Revolution:
Earn the Vote!
Live from the Original NLWF Arena
Seattle, Washington

Fireworks go off on the brand new Revolution stage as Rise by Disturbed plays throughout the arena. The camera shows the crowd.

Andrew - Welcome to another great episode of NLWF Revolution, tonight is Earn the Vote!

Tommy - You decide what happens at our Pay Per View Majority Rules next week, by voting for who fights the champions, match types, and even stipulations!

Andrew - Last week at Legends of the Fall we witnessed, one of the greatest Pay Per Views of all time.

Tommy - No question about that, Hawk’s next was so insane to witness.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D able to win back to back matches…

Tommy - Correction, K.I.D won three matches at the pay per view, don’t get it twisted. Hawk,s nest, he beat Ryan Apollos by disqualification, then he beat Ryan Apollos again after Aaron O’Shea restarted the match and put the No Limit Title and Briefcase on the line.

Andrew - That’s right, KID having the best night in NLWF history.

Tommy - Then we went on to one of the greatest matches between friends I’ve ever seen.

Andrew - Shadow Demon versus Brenton Cyrus was amazing, ending in a Draw, when Shadow leaped off the Hawk structure crashing through Brenton, through a table. Shadow tried to get back into the ring, but just couldn’t.

Tommy - The World Heavyweight Championship match was one of the best I’ve ever seen!

Andrew - All the matches at Legends could contend for Match of the year.

Tommy - Including the Main Event where Nick Ridicule killed Mexican Samurai!

Andrew - But tonight we move forward, towards Majority Rules. Tonight is about earning the vote!

Tommy - Oh come on, Wayne Morley versus Shai Soldiers? I never once thought I’d see anything as bad as Swan Lee.

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Match
Wayne Morley vs Shai Soldiers

[Ding Ding Ding]

Wayne Morley runs and bicycle kicks Shai Soldiers to the face. Wayne Morley raises his arm above his head and motions for something. Wayne Morley lifts Shai Soldiers and sets him up for a piledriver. Wayne Morley lifts Shai Soldiers up for the piledriver, then backs up into the corner, and climbs to the middle turnbuckle, with Shai Soldiers still set up for the Piledriver.

Andrew - What the hell is Wayne thinking here?

Tommy - I don’t know but this isn’t the same Wayne Morley we’ve seen in the past.

Wayne Morley jumps off the middle turnbuckle and spike piledrivers Shai Soldiers into the mat. Wayne Morley puts Shai Soldiers in a crossface chickenwing. Shai Soldiers taps out immediately but Wayne Morley refuses to let him go.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Wayne Morley!

The referee tries to pull Wayne Morley off of him, but Wayne refuses. The referee threatens to reverse the decision, and Wayne Morley finally releases him. Wayne Morley stares at Shai Soldiers on the mat then backs into the corner. Wayne Morley puts his arms out to the side doing Corey Casey’s pose in the corner and watches as Shai Soldiers begins to get up.

Andrew - was that the prophets taunt?

Tommy - Looked like it, now it looks like he’s setting up a punt kick!

Wayne Morley charges at Shai Soldiers then punt kicks him to the skull. Wayne Morley drops down, and slides out of the ring, staring at the damage done to Shai Soldiers. Wayne Morley smiles and nods his head.

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Matchseperator

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 26th 2009, 1:46 am

Jason Hawk demands a microphone.

Jason Hawk
I’m pissed off. Don’t expect me to laugh, and joke like the Jason Hawk you’ve all come to know and love, because last week at Legends of the Fall I lost Hawk’s Nest, my chance to become the No Limit Champion! It’s all your fault Maddox.

Jason Hawk points across the ring at Maddox Li.

Jason Hawk
You have taken my smile. You have ruined my destiny. That’s why I personally requested this match. I’m going to beat you faster then anyone has ever beaten someone in NLWF history! This will be the fastest match ever! I will embarrass you the same way you embarrassed me at Legends of the Fall, when I was forced to watch The Notorious K.I.D win my match, and take my belt.

Jason Hawk tosses the microphone, and waits for the bell to ring.

Andrew - What is the fastest match in NLWF history?

Tommy - I’m not sure.

Jason Hawk vs Maddox Li

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk and Maddox Li tie up in the center of the ring, Jason Hawk pushes Maddox Li back, then Jason Hawk dropkicks Maddox Li to the face. Jason Hawk gets to his feet and waits for Maddox Li to stand up. Maddox Li gets to his feet and Jason Hawk connects the Wings of Time dropping Maddox Li right on his head. Jason Hawk pins Maddox Li, a pissed off look on his face.

1-2-3

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Jason Hawk!

Andrew - Well I’m not sure if that was the fastest match ever, but it was quick.

Tommy - I kind of like serious Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Jason Hawk slides into the ring and smashes the chair across the chest of Maddox Li. Jason Hawk sets the chair up, he walks over and grabs his microphone, then sits down on the chair. He puts his foot on the face of Maddox Li.

Jason Hawk
K.I.D, we need to talk, and if you don’t come out here, I’m afraid I’ll have to hurt your little friend.

Jason Hawk stomps Maddox to the face, then grinds his foot into his cheek again.
K.I.D runs down the stage and slides into the ring.

Andrew - KID didn’t come to talk!

The Notorious K.I.D tackles Jason Hawk off of the chair and punches him to the face several times. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Jason Hawk and throws him to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the steel chair and throws it as hard as he can at Jason Hawk. The Notorious K.I.D runs and dropkicks the chair.

Tommy - This might be a smart idea from Jason Hawk, get the No Limit Champion and crowd favorite against you, so they vote you into the match at the PPV!

The Notorious K.I.D attempts a KID cutter but Jason Hawk pushes him off, and slides out of the ring. Jason Hawk smiles and The Notorious K.I.D flips him off.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 26th 2009, 1:49 am

Andrew - Tonight is truly, earn the vote, the next match is very one sided.

Tommy - It’s Brenton Cyrus, greatest of all time versus Steven Angel, Opener for all time!

Andrew - Never count out the heart of a champion.

Tommy - …

Brenton Cyrus vs Steven Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus laughs and shakes his head at Steven Angel, then holds his hand up challenging Steven Angel to a Greco roman knuckle lock. The two me locks fingers and Brenton Cyrus snap arm drags Steven Angel to the mat, then stomps his arm.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus attacking that newly recovered arm of Steven Angel.

Tommy - Who booked this show?

Brenton Cyrus lifts Steven Angel and throws him to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus jumps over Steven Angel who runs past him and hit’s the ropes again. Brenton Cyrus jumps and connects a picture perfect dropkick catching Steven Angel on the rebound. Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner, then runs at Steven Angel looking to punt his head off, but Steven Angel reverses it into the ankle lock.

Andrew - Steven Angel has god in the ankle lock!

Tommy -This is the greatest Ankle lock of Steven Angel’s life!

Brenton Cyrus struggles in the ankle lock and pushes himself quickly towards the ropes dragging Steven Angel on his leg. Brenton Cyrus grabs the ropes, and Steven Angel breaks the hold. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and yakuza kicks Steven Angel. Brenton Cyrus lifts Steven Angel, but Steven Angel rolls Brenton Cyrus up for a small package.

-1-2

Brenton Cyrus kicks out, both men get up quickly and Brenton Cyrus catches Steven Angel with the epiphany.

Andrew - Steven Angel almost stole one, but was then hit with the epiphany!

Tommy - Now he’s screwed.

Brenton Cyrus lifts Steven Angel to his feet, then lifts him onto his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus tosses Steven Angel up and connects the Vicious Betrayal on him, then an New Day combed with the God Lock. Steven Angel is already out cold, and the referee calls for the bell. Brenton Cyrus holds the God Lock in for a few more seconds the releases him and gets to his feet. Brenton Cyrus backs up into the corner of the ring.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Brenton Cyrus!

Andrew - He’s not done either, it looks like he’s thinking punt kick!

Tommy - Steven Angel still isn’t moving from the match, it’ll be awhile before he gets up.

Brenton Cyrus walks towards Steven Angel and grabs his arm. Brenton Cyrus lifts Steven Angel and sags him over the bottom rope. Brenton Cyrus steps onto the apron and does the God pose. Brenton Cyrus runs across the apron and kicks Steven Angel to the skull. The crowd cheers for Brenton Cyrus

Andrew - OH, brutal punt kick from Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - Yeah, he let Steven Angel have it.

Brenton Cyrus drops down from the ring apron and walks over to the timekeepers table. Brenton Cyrus grabs a microphone.

Brenton Cyrus
At Legends of the Fall I took on the best Shadow Demon the NLWF has ever seen. A Shadow Demon so good, that Drawing against him, was actually good enough for me. But it wont be good enough for me at Majority Rules. Where I hope my followers vote me into a rematch with Shadow, where we can finally settle this once and for all.

Andrew - I would love to see them go at it again!

Tommy - The matches just get better and better.

Brenton Cyrus
That is unless, my prophet fails me here tonight. If Corey Casey doesn’t take the World Heavyweight Championship back, then I’ll have to. Chuck Matthews and I agreed never to fight, which we broke at God of War, but now it’s in our contracts. The only possible way for us to fight one on one, is if he’s the World Champion, and I get voted into the match.

Andrew - Could you imagine that match at Majority Rules?

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus versus Chuck Matthews 2!

Brenton Cyrus
Chuck you said I’ve changed, and you said you would bring back your old friend. But what you don’t realize Chuck Matthews, is that our friendship, has been one big long misunderstanding. You’re trying to bring back, the man I am right now. The only thing that has changed, is you. I tried to bring you back, Nick tried to bring you back, but you failed to see the light of Salvation. Now look at us, who would have guessed we would be here when it all started. Who would have known all of this would happen. I did. I predicted you would stab me in the back, I told everyone that Salvation would take over the NLWF, I guaranteed to be the greatest World Champion ever, and look now, I’ve achieved it all. Not by riding the coattails of a man you lied to and called your brother, but I guess, with you, I guess you really did treat me like a brother. I have no doubt in my mind that my Prophet will come through tonight, but I wish I could have gotten my hands on you one more time.

Andrew - Tonight the rematch between Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews for the World Championship.

Tommy - On free TV.

Brenton Cyrus

NLWF is in need of the cure one more time. Salvation has been called to purify the sins of this NLWF, so we can start fresh again. Salvation is bringing the Extermination, and all of those non believers, non followers of Salvation will be destroyed. You can’t beat us, join us, if you try to be us, you will die by our hands! We are Salvation, and the cure has returned.

Andrew - an Extermination is coming, I get a bad feeling about this.

Tommy - I get a great feeling about it.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 26th 2009, 1:54 am

Brenton Cyrus is backstage talking to Nick Ridicule.

Brenton Cyrus
Nick, I know it’s not something you want to hear, but Chuck has formed a team, without you. A team that’s supposed to be based on family, and the guy who has been trying to unite his family, isn’t even part of it? You watched ASWA, you heard what he had to say. You watched as he announced his team, and didn’t mention you at all. I told you Nick, I’m here to make sure you’re ok, and tell you I truly hope you and Ashley move to the city.

Nick Ridicule

Thanks a lot God.

Brenton Cyrus
As for the Extermination Nick, you don’t have to join if you don’t want to. Just having you as a member of Salvation is a enough for me. It’s just too bad you’ve lost Ashley.

Nick Ridicule

What do you mean?

Brenton Cyrus
She’s joined the enemy Nick, I guess she felt more protected by her Dad, then you. I’ve already told Salvation not to harm her Nick, I couldn’t hurt you like that.

Nick Ridicule

I appreciate it, truly I do.

Brenton Cyrus

I.. well, you don’t want to get involved so I’ll just forget about it.

Nick Ridicule

Wait, I want to hear it.

Brenton Cyrus
Well, I expect Corey Casey to defeat Chuck Matthews tonight, that means people will be able to vote for Chuck. What if they voted him to fight you. I mean, think about it Nick, if you could defeat Chuck Matthews, Ashley would realize that you are her only knight in shining armor. I don’t want to cause problems Nick, because I know how much they mean to you, but look at how things are happening. You need to win Ashley back, by beating her hero. Good luck tonight.

Brenton Cyrus and Nick Ridicule shake hands. Brenton Cyrus walks away.

Andrew - The No Limit Championshio has really been getting a lot of attention lately, it’s been rejuvenated.

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D looks for his second title defense her in a triple threat match.

Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 ChampionshipMatch
No Limit Championship
The Notorious K.I.D vs Neo Kobayashi vs Dylan Evans
"The Chain" by Breeder hits as Neo comes out with a pair of girls wrapped out his arms, they are wearing bikinis. They stop at the ramp and present him with water and put in his mouth piece. He gives each of them a kiss and heads to the ring, he stands on the corner and salutes the crowd.

Samantha Praxton: Introducing first, the challenger, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 240 pounds, NEOOOO KOBAYASHIIIIII!!!!!

[Dylan Evans walks to the ring]

Samantha Praxton: And the second challenger, from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing in at 240 pounds, DYLANNN EVANNSSS!!!!!!

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton: And the champion, from The City of Salvation, weighing in at, 175 pounds, he is the No Limit Champion and the holder of the Championship Briefcase, THE NOTORIOUS KIDDDD!!!!!!!

[The bell rings, and the match is underway. All three men look at each other, each of them waiting for the other to make a move. Suddenly, Neo lunges forward, and clotheslines Dylan to the ground. KID then charges at Neo, who looks to nail a clothesline on him, but KID ducks under it. KID bounces off the ropes, and nails Neo with a spinning heel kick. Dylan quickly rolls to his feet, and quickly walks over, and knees KID in the gut as he gets to his feet. Dylan then chops KID across the chest, before whipping him into the corner. Dylan charges at KID, who waits until the last second, before leap frogging Dylan, who crashes into the turnbuckle. Dylan falls to the ground, just as Neo gets up, and throws KID out of the ring. Neo rushes to the turnbuckle, and leaps off with a split legged moonsault, and lands perfectly on Dylan. Neo hooks the leg.]

Andrew: What fast action in the early stages of this No Limit title match!

Tommy: Neo has the cover!

[Dylan kicks out. Neo lifts him to his feet, and nails a right hand to his face. Neo then kicks him in the side before whipping him with force into the turnbuckle. Dylan stumbles out of the turnbuckle, just as KID climbs onto the turnbuckle, and leaps off, landing on Dylan’s shoulders. KID then nails Dylan with a hurrcanrana! KID quickly gets to his feet, and Neo charges at him. KID kicks Neo in the midsection before whipping him off the ropes. Neo rebounds, and looks for a clothesline, but KID ducks it, and nails a neckbreaker!]

Andrew: Wow, KID’s all over them both!

Tommy: He is the No Limit champion, after all.

[KID covers Neo.]

[Neo kicks out. Just as KID lifts him to his feet, Dylan charges at both of them, and takes them both down with a double clothesline!]

Andrew: What power from Dylan Evans!

[Dylan picks up KID, and puts him in the suplex position, before suplexing him into the middle of the ring. Dylan then quickly grabs KID’s legs, and puts him into a sharpshooter! KID shouts in pain, as Dylan pulls back harder. KID tries to crawl to the ropes, but only gets a few inches before Dylan pulls him back to the centre of the ring.]

Andrew: Dylan Evan’s has that sharpshooter locked in hard!

Tommy: Could we be looking at a possible upset in the making here?

[Neo gets up, bounces off the ropes, and leaps over KID and Dylan, before bouncing off the other side ropes, and nailing Dylan Evans with a dropkick to the face! Dylan lets go of KID, and stumbles away. Neo kicks Dylan in the back, before whipping him across the ring. Dylan bounces off the far ropes, and Neo drops him with a drop-toe hold. Neo then runs and bounces off of the far ropes, before dropping an elbow onto Dylan. Neo pins him.]

[KID suddenly runs across the ring, and leaps off the ropes with a VAULT, dropping onto both Dylan and Neo, and breaking the pin!]

Andrew: Wow! What athleticism from KID!

Tommy: He just flew off those ropes, he’s the king of high-flying!

[KID holds his stomach in pain, but slowly manages to get up. KID charges at Neo, who’d just gotten up, but Neo quickly leapfrogs over him, and as KID bounces off the far ropes, Neo whips around, and drops him with a Northern Lights suplex! Neo gets to his feet, just as Dylan runs at him, and clotheslines him over the top rope! Dylan drops under the bottom rope, and lifts Neo up, before dropping him onto the security barrier! Neo stumbles around groggily, and Dylan nails him with a hard right hand punch. Neo stumbles again, but manages to fire back a left hand punch. Dylan and Neo begin trading punches, while on the inside of the ring, KID gets to his feet, and looks around before he spots Dylan and Neo on the outside of the ring. He smiles, before bouncing off of the ropes, running across the ring, and jumping right over the top rope, before crashing down onto Dylan and Neo with a senton!]

Andrew: What an awesome move by KID!

Tommy: He took out both Dylan and Neo, two birds with one stone as they say.

[All three men lay on the outside of the ring, as the fans cheer wildly. KID is the first one to get to his feet, and taunts to the crowd, who cheer wildly, and chants of ‘K-I-D, K-I-D’ begin. Dylan Evans is the next one up, but KID knees him in the midsection, and whips him into the steel steps. Dylan crashes shoulder first into the steel steps, and the top half crashes to the ground. KID then notices Neo, who is on one knee. KID picks him up, and rolls him into the ring. KID climbs to the top rope, before signalling to the crowd. Then, he leaps off, and hits the Krazy KID 3.0!!]

Andrew: There it is!

Tommy: I think it’s all over Andrew!

[KID hooks the leg of Neo.]

[Dylan breaks up the pin just in time with an axe handle! KID falls off of Neo, clutching his back. Dylan grabs KID by the shoulder, and throws him shoulder-first into the turnbuckle, so that his shoulder slams into the steel post. Dylan then pulls up, and places him in between his thighs, in the power bomb position. Dylan then attempts Pass of Judgment, but Neo blocks it, and lifts Dylan over his back and onto the mat with a big back body drop! Neo drops to the ropes, but manages to haul himself to his feet.]

Andrew: Neo feeling the effects of this fast paced match.

Tommy: I have a feeling that if Dylan had of hit Pass of Judgement, we would have had a new No Limit Champion!

[Dylan gets to his feet, and Neo nails a knife-bench chop right across his chest. Dylan clutches his chest in pain, just as Neo drops another chop across his chest. Suddenly, Neo swings his arm back, and tries to hit Compliant Comet, but Dylan ducks it, and hits Dying Wish! Neo bounces off the canvas, and Dylan crawls over to him and drops his arm across his chest.]

Andrew: Dying Wish! Dying Wish! It’s all over!

[Suddenly, KID leaps off the turnbuckle, and nails Something to Believe! KID drops his arm across the chest of Neo, not noticing that Dylan’s arm is also across Neo’s chest!]

Tommy: What the?!

Andrew: A double pin?!

The crowd cheer, not certain who has won. KID slowly gets up and stares at Dylan, who stares back, they both look at the ref, who whispers in the ear of Samantha Praxton.

Samantha Praxton: Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that both The Notorious K.I.D and Dylan Evans pinned Neo Kobayashi at the exact same time. Therefore, the winners of this match
The Notorious K.I.D and Dylan Evans, and The Notorious K.I.D retains the No Limit Championship!!

The crowd gives a loud mixed reaction, as KID is handed the No Limit Championship. KID, still staring at Dylan Evans, holds the title up as the crowd cheer.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 26th 2009, 1:57 am

“Papercut” by Linkin Park plays

*Turntable and Drum intro*

*Full band intro*

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage and stops at the top of the ramp and looks around at the crowd.

Why does it feel like night today?
Something in here's not right today.
Why am I so uptight today?
Paranoia's all I got left
I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed

Apollos smiles and starts walking down the ramp towards the ring.

But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
Like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(And watches everything)

He stops halfway down the ramp looks around at the crowd again, he then continues to walk down the ramp

So I know that when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is hearing me
Right beneath my skin

He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the crowd.

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

He smiles before walking to the ringside that faces the camera.

I know I've got a face in me
Points out all my mistakes to me
You've got a face on the inside too and
Your paranoia's probably worse
I don't know what set me off first
But I know what I can't stand
Everybody acts like the fact of the matter is
I can't add up to what you can but

Apollos gets onto the apron and stands in the middle. He then does his Slayer pose. He smiles before entering the ring.

Everybody has a face that they hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time they lie
A face that laughs every time they fall
(And watches everything)

Apollos walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle.

So you know that when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is watching you too
Right inside your skin

He points at the crowd and yells at them. Apollos then does his Slayer pose on the turnbuckle.

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

Apollos climbs off the turnbuckle and stands in the corner as the music stops.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing 250 pounds…RYAN APOLLOS!

No Jesus Christ plays, and Nick Ridicule walks from behind the curtain, hand in hand with Ashley Matthews. They walk to the ring. Nick kisses Ashley before climbing into the ring, looking at Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Have you ever noticed how short and sweet Nick’s entrance is?

Tommy - The man really has no ego. He doesn’t need six minutes of slow walking and fancy pyro. He lets his talent do the talking for him.

The bell rings. Ryan and Nick circle each other slowly. Ryan takes the first shot, throwing a punch that knocks Nick to the ground. Ryan begins stomping on Nick, until he rolls out of the way. Nick jumps to his feet. Ryan clotheslines him over the top rope. Rico Sutton approaches Nick, but backs off after a glare from the referee. Ryan slides out of the ring as Nick stands. The ref begins counting.

-1-

Ryan kicks Nick hard in the gut, and throws him to the steps.

-2-

Ryan lifts Nick to his knees, and smashes his face into the steps repeatedly.

-3-

Ryan lifts Nick again, and throws him to the guardrail.

-4-

Ryan begins punching Nick to the face, blood splattering across his knuckles.

-5-

Ryan slides back into the ring.

Andrew - I never thought I’d say this, but Nick Ridicule is getting manhandled by Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - What the hell is going on? Get in there and kick some ass, Ridicule!

Nick shakes his head and wipes blood out of his eyes. Ashley rushes to him, making sure he’s okay. Nick waves her off, and gets back into the ring. Ryan is there waiting for him, sending a hard knee to Nick’s face. Ryan picks Nick up. Nick kicks Ryan away and gets to his feet. Ryan throws Nick to the ropes. Nick jumps to the top rope and springboards off, catching Ryan with a flying clethesline. Both men are down.

Andrew - Nick really needs to capitalize here.

Ryan is the first to his feet. He gets Nick to his feet. Nick punches Ryan in the face, and runs to the ropes, bouncing off. He knocks Ryan down with another clothesline. Nick climbs to the top rope and leaps off, driving his elbow into Ryan’s chest. Ashley screams. Nick looks to ringside, where Rico holds Ashley to him, preventing her from breaking free. Nick runs to the ropes, pointing and yelling at Rico. Ryan gets up, and sneaks up behind Nick. He grabs Nick by the head and drops him with Wrath of RA.

Tommy - Damn it!

Andrew - This might be the ultimate upset right here.

Ryan pins Nick.

-1-

-2-

Nick kicks out. Ryan kicks Nick to the gut. He looks over at Rico, who is on the ground, clutching his groin. Ashley has Alexis’s head under her arm, threatening to ddt her onto the concrete. Ryan looks back at Nick, then to Ashley and Alexis. He lifts Nick and throws his to the ropes again. Nick rebounds back, and Ryan catches him with a huge spine buster. Ashley shakes her head and drops to the mat, driving Alexis’s head into it.

Tommy - What an asshole!

Andrew - He let his girlfriend take the hit just to win this match.

Ryan pins Nick again.

-1-

-2-

Nick kicks out.

Tommy - Nick is NLWF Champion for a reason.

Andrew - What I don’t understand is why he’s so off tonight. Nick hasn’t been able to mount much of an offense all match.

Ryan turns back to Ashley, who holds the NLWF title. Alexis stands up, and Ashley drives it into her skull. Ryan leans over the ropes and catches Ashley by the hair, pulling her up to the apron. Ashley slaps Ryan, who looks at her, furiously. Nick gets up. Ashley sends a hard kick to the balls of Ryan Apollos, who falls back. Nick capitalizes on it, running up to the stunned Ryan. He takes Ryan down, locking in the Anaconda Crossface. Ryan screams in pain.

Tommy - This could be it!

Ryan taps out. The referee calls for the bell.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner…Nick Ridicule!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 26th 2009, 2:02 am

Shadow Demon vs Dave Zombie

Samantha Praxton - The following is an Earn your vote match scheduled for one fall. In the ring, Dave Zombie!

Dave rolls his shoulders, getting ready for the match.

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - And the opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 245 pounds…SHADOW DEMON!

Tommy - If Shadow Demon wasn’t in this match, I’d be taking a piss right now.

Andrew - Dave looking to earn his vote tonight by beating the Undisputed Champion.

[Ding ding ding]

Dave runs forward, but Shadow Demon lifts his foot, kicking Dave in the face. Dave stumbles back a bit. Shadow leans against the ropes.

Andrew - Shadow not following up. This could cost him.

Tommy - He’s not fighting Chuck Matthews or The Notorious K.I.D here. He’s fighting Dave Zombie. He can afford to bide his time.

Dave turns back to Demon and rushes at him again. Shadow ducks the clothesline, and plants Dave down with a drop toehold as Dave rebounds off the ropes. Shadow rolls Dave over and begins punching Dave repeatedly to the face until the referee pulls him off.

Andrew - Little bit of action there.

Dave gets to his feet and turns to the referee, who is still holding Shadow back. He reaches for the referee’s throat, but Shadow pushes the ref out of the way. Dave grabs Shadow by the neck. Shadow kicks him to the gut. He bounces off the ropes, bringing Zombie down with a neckbreaker. Shadow climbs to the top rope and leaps off, flipping himself on top of Dave. The referee counts.

…1...
…2...
…3...

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Shadow Demon!

The Rematch
Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 MainEvent
Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 ChampionshipMatch
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Chuck Matthews vs Corey Casey
Revolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 ChuckstarvsRevolution: Earn the Vote: 11/23/09 Coreystar
Lights go out and video hits...The opening strains of "Meet the Monster" by Five Finger Death Punch blast out of the PA system.

It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe
They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed
I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be
I know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'

Corey Casey comes out from behind the curtain and walks to the center of the stage. Smoke falls from the top of the entrance tunnel and rises up from under the stage. Corey Casey walks into the center of the smoke at the top of the entrance ramp and holds his arms out to his side in a crucifixtion pose. He has a smirk of confidence on his face as he looks around and laser lights flash all around the arena. The North American Title is draped over his right shoulder, and one half of the Undisputed Tag Team Titles is draped over his left shoulder. He starts to walk down the ramp, sneering at the fans on either side of the isle...

Can you read between the lines?
Or are you stuck in black and white?
Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create
Boo!

Corey Casey rolls into the ring. He then turns to the camera in the middle of the ring and, again, holds his arms out to his side. The fans boo loudly as Corey Casey just looks around, a smirk still on his face. His titles shine in the laser lights and Corey's all white eyes show no emotion at all. Corey adjusts his titles on either shoulder as he walks over to the corner turnbuckle and sits down.

You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm gonna settle it!

Corey patiently looks around the ring and the fans at ringside. He then glances towards the entrance ramp and awaits his opponent.

Samantha Praxton: Introducing first, the challenger, from South Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is ‘The Prophet’ COREYY CASEYYYYY!!!!!

There's no doubt in my mind when it's over
What is done will be
You will find when life gets colder there's no sympathy
There's no point trying you can't escape the bitter end
Well who will greet you when you're at the bitter end

The Bitter End roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks slowly from behind the curtains. He looks at the crowd, then to the ring. He smirks, and continues his walk.

All your choices chosen you've got no say
Your decisions made
Face your consequences as your life begins to fade
As time keeps spinning closer to the bitter end

Chuck walks down the ramp, looking at the crowd as he passes. Occasionally, he stops to taunt a kid in the front row, or get in the face of a fan. He gets down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, into the ring. He holds his position there on his stomach, staring at the faces of the crowd.

Take a look at yourself as time keeps racing
Is all you've come to be
What you expected or are you still chasing possibilities
Cause all your prayers won't save you from the bitter end

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Samantha Praxton: And his opponent, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, ‘Original Sin’ CHUCKK MATTHEWSSSSS!!!!

[Chuck holds up the championship as his name is called, sucking up the crowd’s mixed reaction. Chuck looks down at Corey, who is pacing around on the spot, staring up at the championship, and then back down at Chuck. Chuck smirks, and hands the championship to the ref, who holds it up before handing it to the announcer outside the ring. The ref signals for the bell, and as it sounds, Chuck and Corey quickly lock up in the middle of the ring. Corey suddenly nails Chuck with a knee to the midsection, and slaps on a side headlock. He applies pressure, just as Chuck backs him into the ropes, and pushes him off. Corey bounces off the far ropes, and Chuck drops him with an arm drag. Chuck quickly drops to his knees on top of Corey, and begins unloading rights and lefts to his face.]

Andrew: Chuck’s going all out!

Tommy: I think he definitely wants to beat Corey again, without the help of The Dynasty.

Andrew: The question is, can he do it?

Tommy: Andrew, I think that may have been the stupidest question I’ve ever heard!

[Chuck gets up off of Corey, and Corey gets to his feet. Chuck rattles him with a European uppercut, that sends Corey stumbling into the corner. Chuck whips Corey out of the corner, and into the corner opposite. Chuck Charges at Corey, who blocks Chuck by lifting his feet up. Chuck staggers away holding his nose, and Corey runs up and drops him with a bulldog. Corey then quickly gets up, and lifts Chuck up, and nails him with a backbreaker! Corey the runs across the ring, and leg drops Chuck. Corey covers Chuck.]

[Chuck kicks out. Corey picks up Chuck, and throws him into the turnbuckle, before smashing his face into the top turnbuckle. He does it again and again, before Chuck manages to elbow out of it. Suddenly, Chuck blasts out of the corner, looking to hit a Panic Attack, but Corey takes him down with a drop toe hold. Corey then kicks Chuck in the gut, before lifting him to his feet, kicking him in the midsection, and attempting a DDT. Chuck blocks it, and knees Corey in the gut. But Corey clubs Chuck on the back, before spinning around, and dropping Chuck with a neckbreaker!]

Andrew: Corey seems to have the advantage in the early going, avoiding a Panic Attack.

Tommy: Just you wait Andrew, just you wait...

[Corey lifts up Chuck, but Chuck pushes him away, and knocks him down with a clothesline. Chuck bounces off the ropes just as Corey gets to his feet, and Chuck drops him with another clothesline. Chuck then picks up Corey and whips him off of the ropes. Chuck drops Corey to the mat with a big back body drop, before shouting out to the crowd. Chuck then climbs to the top rope, and waits as Corey gets to his feet. He then leaps off, and nails Corey with a perfect missile dropkick. Chuck taunts to the crowd, before walking back into the corner.]

Tommy: What did I tell you Andrew, this one is over!

Andrew: Maybe, maybe not.

[Chuck raises his arms to the crowd, and then motions for Corey to get up. Corey slowly does, and Chuck charges at him, and as he does Corey leapfrogs over him, causing Chuck to slam into the turnbuckle shoulder-first. Corey slowly gets up, and as Chuck pulls himself out from the ring post and turns around, Corey spears Chuck in the corner! Chuck groggily stumbles out of the corner, as Corey backs away, before lifting him up into the vertical suplex position, looking to hit The Purifier. But Chuck blocks it, and drops back down to his feet, before drilling Corey into the ground with a DDT!]

Andrew: Chuck manages to avoid The Purifier, and drill The Prophet into the mat.

Tommy: Nice move.

[Chuck and Corey both lay on the mat for a few seconds, before they slowly begin to get to their feet. Chuck kicks Corey to the midsection, and whips him into the ropes. Chuck attempts a clothesline, but Corey ducks it. Chuck seems to have over committed himself, and as Corey bounces back off the ropes, he clotheslines Chuck into the ropes, and they both fall tumbling to the outside.]

[Corey gets to his feet, and pulls Chuck up by his hair. He then smashes his face into the turnbuckle post.]

[Corey then lifts up Chuck’s head again, and smashes it into the steel steps.]

[He smashes it twice more, before whipping Chuck into the security barrier.]

[Corey then moves over to the announcers table, and begins clearing it.]

Andrew: Yeah, yeah, we know the drill.

Tommy: This happens way too often for my liking...

[Corey then rolls into the ring to stop the count, before rolling back out of the ring and walking back over to where Chuck lies, and lifts him to his feet, and drags him over to the announcers table.]

[He tries to bounce his head off the table, but Chuck elbows him in the midsection, and bounces his head off of the announcers table!]

[Chuck then lifts Corey onto his shoulder, and powerslams him onto the outside.]

[Chuck lifts Corey up, and rolls him onto the announcers table.]

[Chuck rolls inside the ring to stop the count, and rolls out again. Chuck climbs onto the announcers table, and lifts Corey to his feet.]

[Corey kicks Chuck in the midsection, and looks for Darkness Falls, but Chuck blocks it and pushes him away.]

[Chuck suddenly charges forward, and nails a Panic Attack on Corey off of the table, and they both crash down through the other uncleared announcers table!]

[The crowd goes wild, as Corey and Chuck lie next to each other, in a pile of wreckage that was the announcers table.]

[Chuck slowly begins to crawl on his hands and knees away from Corey.]

[Chuck makes it to the rings apron.]

[Chuck rolls into the ring, as Corey Casey slowly begins to crawl toward the ring.]

[Corey, with incredible strength, makes it to the ring apron.]

[Corey pushes himself through the ropes, and into the ring. The crowd goes wild.]

Andrew: Wow, how the hell did Corey manage to get back into the ring after that?

Tommy: When it’s a championship match, Andrew, anything can happen.

[Chuck sits in the corner, staring at Corey, who is lying on the mat. Chuck slowly gets to his feet, and walks over to Corey. He pulls Corey away from the ropes, and locks in the Cryptic Cross! Corey screams in pain as Chuck pulls back on his legs.]

Tommy: He’s got it! He’s got it!

Andrew: It appears Chuck has the Cryptic Cross locked in...

[Corey tries to make it to the ropes, and slowly begins crawling forward. He gets to within an arms reach of the ropes, and reaches out and tries to touch it. He brushes finger tips on it, before finally grabbing a hold of it. Chuck looks pissed, and drops Corey’s legs. He pulls Corey to his feet, and whips him across the ring. Chuck looks for a clothesline, but Corey ducks it, bounces off the other ropes, and spears Chuck! Corey then taunts to the crowd, before climbing up to the top rope. Corey waits as Chuck slowly gets to his feet, but before Corey can jump, Chuck pushes against the top rope, and causes Corey to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle! Chuck jumps up to the top turnbuckle, and nails a superplex to the ground!]

Andrew: What a suplex by Original Sin.

Tommy: Come on, come on, get up already!

[The ref begins counting since both men are on the ground.]

[Both men get to their feet. Chuck knees Corey to the gut, but Corey nails a punch to Chuck’s face. Corey hits Chuck with an uppercut, before ducking behind him, and dropping him with a powerful German suplex. Corey tries for another one, but Chuck blocks it, and swings around. Chuck kicks Corey to the midsection, and whips him into the corner. Chuck suddenly lunges for the Panic Attack, but Corey kicks him in the face. This causes a small cut to appear on Chuck’s forehead, and blood begins to drip out of it. Chuck stumbles around helplessly, blood painting his forehead red.]

Andrew: Looks like things are getting a bit bloody here! This could be the beginning of the end!

Tommy: ...

[As Chuck stumbles around to face Corey, Corey kicks him in the midsection, and hits The Purifier! Corey quickly hooks the leg]

Andrew: He’s done it! New World Heavyweight Champion!

Tommy: No way...

‘Meet the Monster’ begins to play as Corey grabs the World Heavyweight title, and holds it to his chest, looking at it. The ref raises his hand, and Corey runs over to the turnbuckle, and holds the Championship up. The crowd cheer, as Chuck lays in a bloody mess in the middle of the ring.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down