NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2-

Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2- Empty -■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2-

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 6th 2009, 7:51 am

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2- BrentonCyrusPresents
Sacrifice Wrestling

■■
Tuesday September 1st 2009

■■

I woke up with a splitting headache, I could feel my head thumping, like my brain had a pulse or a jackhammer going through it. I got out of bed, I wasn’t tired which was a first, instead the only feeling I had was excitement, I was going to spend the day with Megan O’Day. To a lot guys a day with an ex girlfriend would seem like hell, but not to me, instead this was a day I was looking forward to all weekend, ever since I bought Megan O’Day Sacrifice Wrestling. I went into my master bathroom and prepared myself for the day ahead. When I left the bathroom I grabbed my cell phone and checked the time.

[6 AM]

I began texting Megan to make sure she was awake, she wasn’t like me, she enjoyed every last second of sleep, until she absolutely had to wake up.

[To: Megan O‘Day]
[From: Brenton Cyrus]
[Are you awake?]

I wait a few minutes while putting my shoes on, but got no answer from Megan so I decided to call her up. I got her voicemail so I left a message, knowing she probably wasn’t even close to waking up.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Megan it’s Brenton, call me when you get this, I’m sure you’re probably still sleeping. I’m on my way and I’ll see you soon.

I hung up my phone and slid it into my pocket, I grabbed my sunglasses and keys off the dining room table and I was out the door. I got into my Hummer and started her up, on the way to the O’Day house I thought about what I would say to Megan today, I knew exactly how I felt about her now, and honestly, I wanted her in my life more then ever before, I was completely and totally in love with her all over again. I arrived at the O’Day House and parked on the side of the road, I really didn’t want to deal with any other O’Day but Megan, I just wanted some one on one time. Megan stepped out of the house and walked up to the passenger side window.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Good Morning beautiful, how’s my baby?

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Morning, I’m bringing Taylor and Kimberly with us, I hope you don’t mind but they told me they actually want to follow in my footsteps and be wrestlers, I’m so excited!

I was a bit crushed that my day alone with Megan was going to be ruined so quickly, but the day was more for her then me, and I coule really tell she was having the time of her life.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Great, bring them with us, there is plenty of room…

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Thank you so much, I’ll go tell them.

Megan was the smartest in her family, her brother Bobby was completely retarded as far as I could tell, and her sisters were much brighter. I always wondered what they would end up doing when Mommy and Daddy decided to stop taking care of them, I guess I found out. I waited for all the girls to get in, then we took off, Megan sat shotgun next to me while her sisters sat in back, I tried to say something, but Megan turned on the radio.

The sound made my head begin to thump again, I reached back and touched the cut on the back of my head. I remember that night, I’ve had nightmares about it since it happened. I remember a bottle crashing into the back of my skull, I remember the dream I had while I was unconscious, and I remember escaping the riot.

■■Kimberly O‘Day■■

Oh my God Brenton! That’s disgusting!

I drew to much attention to it, Kimberly was sitting behind me, and O’Day’s didn’t know how to keep their mouth shut.

■■
Taylor O‘Day■■
Wow, that’s gross!

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Brenton are you ok?

She turned my head to the side so she could see it, I tried my best to keep my eyes on the road, but I was pretty distracted with Megan’s hand in my face turning my head.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m fine

Anger in my tone, suddenly the car ride was silent. I shut off the radio and everyone sat quietly for most of the trip. I felt bad, Megan didn’t look at me at all, she just looked out the window the entire time. This wasn’t what I wanted, this was beginning to turn into a disaster. We arrived at Megan’s new place, when we stepped out of the Hummer I could see everyone’s eyes widen. Kimberly and Taylor ran around the pool and into the house to check out the inside leaving me and Megan side by side. I had a huge smile on my face, she turned towards me.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
I thought you said it was no big deal.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It isn’t.

She smiled at me and we walked inside the house. It had two bed, two bath, a living room and a beautiful kitchen. It was Megan’s dream house. We hung out for a bit at her house, she dropped her bags off, then it was off to the Sacrifice Wrestling event. The arena was already full by the time we got their, we walked around the backstage area and the girls all met up, some knew each other, and some were new.

■■Kate Trinity Rollins■■
Oh my God, are you Brenton Cyrus?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Yeah I am.

■■Kate Trinity Rollins■■
You’re one of my favorites, you and Aaron O’Shea, I don’t want ito sound to unprofessional but, can I get an autograph from you. I’m Kate Trinity Rollins, me and my sister are wrestlers.

She placed her hand on my shoulder and slowly moved it down my arm before eventually holding my hand, I looked over at Megan, she was looking at us, she looked pissed.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Sure thing, do you have something for me to sign?

She pulled my close to her and whispered into my ear, “You can sign my breasts.” I smiled and she giggled.

■■Kate Trinity Rollins■■
How about I give you my phone number, then you can give me that autograph another time.

She winked at me, I didn’t even remember the last time any girl had come on to me, especially as strong as Kate was coming on to me. Megan walked up and grabbed me by the hand, I could tell she was very angry about me talking to Kate.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
It’s time to go..

Megan pulled me by my arm, I waved slightly at Kate who waved goodbye to me as Megan pulled me. We entered the arena, there was a ton of pink and black, not my first choice of colors, but they really made the place look great, and the best part is I owned the building so Sacrifice would be able to use it year round.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What’s your problem Megan? I was talking to one of your wrestlers?

■■Megan O‘Day■■
No Brenton, you were flirting with one of my wrestlers.

We took our seats and got comfortable for the show.

I enjoyed girl wrestling a lot, more and more every time I watched a match. We all loved the show, Megan especially. Her eyes filled with tears as she listened to the fans scream “That Was Awesome” after the show. I stood up and pulled Megan to her feet, the fans in the arena showed their respect for the greatest women’s wrestler of all time by jumping to their feet for a standing ovation at the sight of Megan O’Day.

I drove the girls back to the new house, it was so close to the Sacrifice building, I wanted everything to be as easy as possible for Megan. I looked at her so many times in that one day, her face was imprinted into my brain. He beauty melted my heart in a way I hadn’t felt in months, since the last time I was with her, all the feelings, all of the emotion, it was all back, but I needed a sign from her, I needed to know I wouldn’t get rejected by her.

I walked them to the door, her sisters were going to stay with her and join Sacrifice Wrestling until Brenton Cyrus jr. entered the world. I offered to buy a place for just Kimberly and Taylor, while they loved the idea, Megan hated it.

■■Kimberly O‘Day■■
Bye Brenton… Thanks so much for a great day.

Kimberly pulled me down towards her and kissed me on the cheek, before running inside.

■■Taylor O‘Day■■
Bye.

Taylor looked at me like she wanted to rip out my throat, while Kimberly was the sweetest to me from the O’Day family, Taylor was the meanest. Taylor walked away, I looked at her and she flipped me off. Then, it was just Megan and I, finally.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Thanks a lot Brenton, today was one of the best days.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Yeah, it’s been a… Honestly Megan, it’s been a long hard day.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
What do you mean? Didn’t you have a great day with me?

The best day, I wanted every single day to be like that one, I wanted it to be us again. But I just couldn’t say it, I wanted to, I wanted to tell her that I was so in love with her, and that she would never have to worry about me being unloyal. But for some reason I just couldn’t let it out.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ve wanted to kiss you all day… It’s been driving me crazy. The World War Tour was the saddest I have ever been in my career, going to all those places without you was heartbreaking, then to come back and look at you, to see you again, it all hurts me so much. It hurts me in ways no one can hurt me, and I just can’t stop thinking about you.

It got quiet, awkwardly quite, it made me feel like a complete idiot.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Saying just about anything right now would really make me feel good.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Kiss me. I Dare You…

I looked up, stared into her eyes, she wasn’t joking, she wasn’t messing around. I leaned towards her, she moved towards me.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2- Empty Re: -■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2-

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 6th 2009, 7:52 am

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Why now?

Megan reached down into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone, she shook her head and smiled a smile of disgust. She opened the phone up and held it in front of my face.

[4 Missed Calls From: Alison Williams]

I grabbed the cell phone out of her hand and placed it into my pocket again. That look of love, is was dead, she had the look of evil, the look of someone who wanted me 7 hours away from them in Los Angeles.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Megan…

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Just answer one question for me…

I was afraid of what the question might be.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Go ahead.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
How many times have you fucked Alison since we split up.

I closed my eyes, fought back tears as hard as I could and cleared my throat. But it still came out as a whisper.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Once…

Megan O’Day slapped the taste out of my mouth then slammed the door in my face leaving me standing face to face with her front door. I leaned my head against it and could no longer hold back the tears. They rained off of my face and down her door, I stood up straight and turned around, heartbroken again.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2- Empty Re: -■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP2-

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 6th 2009, 7:53 am

This has been a truly legendary rivalry Shadow Demon, it’s been historic. I’ve enjoyed working with you but must admit I was insulted by your shoot this week, so I decided what better time to do what I do better then anyone in the entire world, and shoot.

Shadow Demon we squared off for the first time ever at the pay per view Resurrection of Respect but you were a hero of mine before that, one of my favorites in the NLWF since the first day I arrived, and that Is why I knew I had to fight you.

You’re the guy who beat Johnny Stylez before I did, even though it was because of a punt kick from me, but we all learn to live with No DQ and DQ Situations. You headlined the Legacy portion of War Games, in a match that can only fairly be labeled as a screw job.

I watched you give up on yourself and join the Asylum again, only to leave the Asylum again. I remember screaming at you backstage to break away from the Asylum in order to achieve your dreams, and while you aren’t there yet, you are so close to achieving the ultimate dream.

But you’re underestimating me of all people, and that is going to cost you the match against me, it’s going to cost you your shot at the NLWF Championship. Beat me in Last Man Standing, and first Blood Matches all you want, it’s no secret that I bleed more then anyone in this company or in the entire world.

But how many have beaten me by pinfall or submission? Aaron O’Shea because I gave him the Rated R Championship back. That’s it. End of list.

Shadow Demon you admitted you were desperate for a NLWF Title win, I’m not desperate to defend the belt, and that’s another reason I’ll beat you at the final Legacy. The fact is Shadow Demon I’m walking into this match like it’s nothing special.

While I battled you in three bloody wars, for the first time in our rivalry, I don’t expect this to be a wrestling classic, I don’t expect this to be a hardcore classic, I don’t even expect this to be match of the week, I expect to walk down to the ring and beat the shit out of you, retain my NLWF Championship, and move on to whoever wants a piece of me.

You talked about my Hummer being vandalized, I just made 25 Million Dollars on a movie I made while training for the No Limit Wrestling Federation. In fact, whoever vandalized my Hummer is a coward of a man.

I’m one of the easiest people on earth to find, you don’t have to look hard. Aaron O’Shea I understand why you did what you did, but you have to understand why I did what I did, you’ll have your explanation in the week that follows, but I’ll tell you once, end this, or die.

Nest week NLWF Revolution begins, and it’ll be free, the rest of September is going to be free! Free admission to all NLWF Events for the month of September, Thank God. I have sold out each show for the rest of the month, go get your tickets fast though, because I can guarantee those free tickets wont last long.

You see Shadow Demon? I’m not Chuck Matthews, you aren’t going to beat me the way you would have beaten him this week for the NLWF Championship. I’m not Death Angel, you aren’t going to beat me the way you would have beaten him this week for the NLWF Championship.

I’m Brenton Cyrus, I’m God, I’m the guy who will crucify a man who called himself my brother, just because he fucked up once. Shadow Demon look into the eyes of God and realize that I have never been so motivated in my entire life.

I am the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, and oone half of the Undisputed Tag Team Champions, do you understand what that means?

That means I’m back, I’ve got my three championships back, I’m back to where I was when Salvation was on top, and look around, Salvation is back, Salvation is on top, and I have NEVER lost with Salvation running strong.

I went undefeated throughout the entire Salvation era, I told Chuck that all he had to do was believe in me, and we would be the owners of the NLWF. I assured Chuck Matthews on a daily basis that as long as we were a team it was either success for both of us or success for neither of us.

I would have willingly walked out of the NLWF if Chuck Matthews had ever asked me to, I would have pulled strings, I would have lied, I would have cheated, I would have stole just to help out my brother Chuck Matthews.

Jealousy is a terrible sin, especially when the one you become jealous is, is God.

Chuck Matthews did the same thing Satan did.

Chuck Matthews became The Devil.

And God banished him from Heaven.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down