NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP1-

Go down

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP1- Empty -■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP1-

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 3rd 2009, 7:56 pm

-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP1- BrentonCyrusPresents
Birthday O'Day

■■
Monday August 31st 2009
■■

I rushed to the airport, I needed to get back to Los Angeles as soon as possible, I would be heartbroken if I missed Megan’s birthday. For some reason the flight felt longer then it was, even if first class. I’ve become so accustomed to traveling that most of the time it was nothing, but today was different, today was special to me, I had to make it home in time to see Megan O’Day. I was the first one off the plane, in a rush to baggage claim, I grabbed my bag and went to my Hummer in the parking lot, I looked at my watch reading 11:05 PM. I got to her house in less then fifteen minutes and I knocked on the door. The lights were off, she was probably sleeping, no one answered the door. I knocked several more times, hoping to wake her up. I turned around disappointed that I wouldn’t be able to tell her Happy Birthday, and how much I loved her, and missed her and my baby.

I let out a sigh, then the porch light turned on. I turned around and looked at Megan standing at the door. She saw me and smiled, I smiled too, I couldn’t help it, I hadn’t seen her in over a month. I walked up the steps as she opened the door, I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same. We held each other for several minutes before I finally managed to say something.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Happy Birthday.

We both had tears in our eyes, it was a very emotional reunion.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Do you want to come in?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Of course.

I finally released my arms letting her go, I use my thumb to wipe the tears out of her eyes and we walked inside. I took a seat at the dining room table, trying not to make any noise. Megan was staying with her parents, and they didn’t like me very much anymore.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m so happy I got to see you today.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
I’m glad you made it too.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Before it’s too late I need to give this too you.

I handed Megan an envelope and smiled at her.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Happy Birthday.

Megan opened up the envelope and pulled out the paperwork. She read the top of the contract, Ownerships rights of Sacrifice Wrestling.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Brenton… What is this?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I created a wrestling promotion for you to run, I’m giving you full ownership of it, and it will be based out of Sacramento so it wont be too tough for you. Congratulations, you are the proud owner of Sacrifice Wrestling.

I smiled at her as she stared at me in shock, She looked at the logo of her new wrestling promotion, her eyes filled up with tears again.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
There is no way I can thank you enough for this.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Please, lets not make this a big deal, I spent the money I would have sent on our wedding, since I couldn’t give you that, I decided to give you something else you’ve always dreamed of.

She grabbed a pen and signed her name on the final page of the ownership papers, she placed it back into the envelope and handed it back to me.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
I’m speechless, when is the first Sacrifice show?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Tomorrow. You’ll have a show every Tuesday, a pay per view the final Tuesday of every month. I’ll always be here for you.

There was an awkward silence, she turned towards me and we gazed into each others eyes, I could feel myself falling more and more in love with her as every second passed, I wanted so much to just tell her how I felt, kiss her again the way I used to, but that was unrealistic and I couldn’t risk the pain of rejection.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
To help you out with Sacrifice Wrestling, I even signed some girls already from the NLWF to join Sacrifice Wrestling.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Thank you so much.

She kissed me on the cheek, I wanted more, it was like a tease for her to kiss me on the cheek. Her lips were so soft and moist, when they pressed against my face I wanted more and more.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I better take off. I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning and show you the place I bought you in Sacramento.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
What? You bought me a place to live while I’m their too?

She didn’t seem happy about it, she seemed pissed off instead, I didn’t know what to do.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I just want to make sure you and my baby are safe at all times, and the less travel you have to do back and forth, the better. I’m going to take care of you and Brenton Cyrus jr. I promise. I suggest you pack some things in the morning, and we’ll check out your place first thing, I guarantee you’ll change your mind once you see the place.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
Listen, Brenton, about us…

I place my finger on her mouth, judging by her tone I knew I didn’t want to hear anything she was about to say.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I love you, and I’ll see you in the morning.

I removed my finger from her mouth and moved in for a kiss, I could have had it too, but instead I kissed her on the cheek.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ll see you tomorrow, sweet dreams.

■■Megan O‘Day■■
I love you too, talk to you soon, and once again, thank you with all my heart.

I walked away shutting the front door quietly behind me, I got inside my Hummer and place my head against the steering wheel, I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. I looked back at the O’Day home, I looked up at Megan’s window, She pulled back the curtains and we locked eyes. I waved at her, with just my hand, I didn’t even lift my arm, I started my Hummer and drove home.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP1- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Brenton Cyrus [vs] Shadow Demon 4■- -RP1- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down