NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x x Foяbidden x x : Something Bяoke Us Apaяt xx

Go down

x x Foяbidden x x : Something Bяoke Us Apaяt xx Empty x x Foяbidden x x : Something Bяoke Us Apaяt xx

Post by Ashtyn Sky September 3rd 2009, 6:30 pm

x x Foяbidden x x : Something Bяoke Us Apaяt xx AshtynSky-1
x X May 30th, 2009 x X
The Home of Ashtyn Sky and Teejay Benson

'' Please NO!!!!!!''

'' Well than stop being a bitch and I won't do it!''

'' I'll stop being a bitch unless you stop being a man slut! ''

The pain swept across my face. Teejay slapped me, and it hurt like hell. I was laying on the ground, naked, as Teejay started his rampage because he was drunk. I felt my face turn hot red as it started to feel terrible. I started to get up but I was only on my hands and knees. Until I didn't see it coming, Teejay ran towards me and kicked me right in my stomach. I suddenly stopped breathing and collapsed on the ground. The pain rushed threw my body, I screamed and guess that was just the moment hell broke lose.

Teejay grabbed me by my hair and tried to pull me up, I pushed him away from me and grabbed one of the beer bottles off of the ground.. He ran towards me and I took a huge swing connecting the beer bottle right to the temple of his head. He fell to the ground and I went to grab some pants. I put them on and found a sports bra, I put that on to. I ran to TeeJay and started to kick him I looked around the room and then looked on the bed, I saw exactly what I wanted.. A pillow. I ran towards the bed and grabbed the pillow. I walked over to TJ and jumped on top of him, I raised the pillow above my head and he turned around, blood covered his face.

X x Ashtyn Sky x X
Say good night, BITCH!

I quickly placed the pillow on his face. Squeezing the pillow and pushing it against his face. I saw him moving trying to get away.. I pushed the pillow even harder and waited for him to stop moving. All of a sudden, he reached his arm in the air and his whole body stopped, his hand dropped the the ground and I still kept the pillow over his face. But I didn't push on it anymore. I knew it... I knew he was dead. I was so hurt, I didn't want to remove the pillow from his head. It just felt like my mind went crazy. Something took over me, I just don't know what it was. I started to cry and then I took the pillow from his face as much as I didn't want to. He wasn't breathing and his eyes were wide open. I layed on his chest and cried more. Then I heard the police sirens, someone called them and I could not afford to get into any more trouble.. I stood up on my feet and grabbed a chair, I threw it at the window and I heard the police bust threw my front door. I heard them running, they knew were my room was it wasn't the first time they came. I lifted my foot to jump out of the window until the police officer grabbed me and threw me on the ground. They pressed my face against the ground and I started crying again..

X x Police Officer x X
You are under arrest you have the right to remain silent Ms.Sky

X x Ashtyn Sky x X
I HATE YOU PEOPLE! HES NOT EVEN DEAD!

The police tried to take me away from Teejay as the ambulance came in and tried to bring him back. They were about to do CPR until he started coughing.. I knew he would come back. The ambulance started to put his body on the stretcher and I started screaming..

X x Ashtyn Sky x X
Let go of me!

I started to move and tried to get away from the police. I saw the police officer get the hand cuffs and thats when I took cover and ran. I grabbed my car keys and ran to my car. I jumped inside and started it as the police followed me. I drove off at least going 100 Miles I looked back and I didn't see the police. I decided to go to the bar and just get totally wasted. I drove downtown in Toronto, it was a busy night.. I then parked the car and looked in the back seat for a shirt. I picked up a white tube top and put it on.. I then looked in my trunk and grabbed a pair of white high heels. I was ready.. and so I walked downtown on the sidewalk looking for a bar. I found just the right bar and so I went inside.. Music was playing, people dancing, drinking, a few drunks.. Just as I expected. I went over to the bar and sat down as 2 guys looked over at me. I smiled at them and then turned my head. One of them said something, but I didn't hear what they said. It then felt like someone was rubbing on my shoulder so I stood from my feet and walked over to another seat.. I then saw my friend, David.

X x David x X
Hey Ash!!

X x Ashtyn Sky x X
Hey David

I hugged David and then we sat down at the bar.

X x Ashtyn Sky x X
So how are you?

That was the last thing I remembered that night.. I woke up the next morning in a bed.. Someone's bed but it wasn't mines. I looked around the room and I looked next to me, I saw David. He was naked, and I was naked. So that's how I knew something happened. I felt terrible, I had a huge headache.. Then I knew, I was hungover. The problem got worse, as I realized David was married. I got out of the bed, he was still asleep I put on my clothes and then I found my car keys on his dresser. I grabbed my keys and then I left his house. I got inside of the car and I put my head on the steering wheel..

x X Ashtyn Sky x X
Please don't tell me I slept with him..

If I did. I knew I would stop being friends with him. After all that hell from yesterday I didn't know what to do. I was just a big fish caught up in a pool.

Ashtyn Sky
Ashtyn Sky
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Female
Birthday : 1993-08-25
Zodiac : Virgo
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Cincinnati Ohio
Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down