NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL]

Go down

ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL] Empty ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL]

Post by The Notorious K.I.D August 29th 2009, 7:37 am

-+-+-+MATCH+-+-+-

ACW Tag Team Championship

Arnold Money & Bryan Pryce [vs] Daniel Jackson & James 'in' Sane

Carrie Bickmore - Coming out first, Weighing in at 200 Pounds, The Insane, James 'in' Sane!!!!

James 'in' Sane walks out towards the ring, The crowd has mixed reactions, He runs up and slides under the bottom rope, He goes up to each turnbuckle pointing out to the crowd, At this time the crowd begins to Cheer, He then runs into the center of the ring and awaits his Partner

Carrie Bickmore - Next out, His partner, Weighing in at 196 Pounds, "The All Star" Daniel Jackson!!!

Daniel Jackson walks into the arena, Fireworks going off to either side of him, He runs up and slides on his knees along the ground as fireworks go off behind him, He gets up and walks toward the ring, He steps over the first rope and goes up to one turnbuckle, Giving a peace sign out to the crowd. The crowd cheering for him as he awaits his opponent.

Hamish: This looks like a great team infront of us!

Andy: It sure does Hamish!

Carrie Bickmore - Next out, weighing in at 205 pounds, The Sinister Minister, Bryan Pryce!!!

[No entrance]

Carrie Bickmore - And his partner, weighing in at 210 pounds, The Cash Machine, Arnold Money!!!

Arnold walks out, Cameras flashing, He walks down a red carpet as the Australian Anthem plays, Waving out to the booing crowd, Wearing a big coat, And a necklace with a [$] sign on the end. He gets in the ring, And takes a photo of himself.

[DING...DING...DING]

[Bryan and Daniel start in the ring together, They face off for a while, Then engage in a test of strength, Daniel Kicks Bryan in the gut, And Bryan backs out, Daniel comes up to Bryan, He suplex's Bryan to the ground, Daniel Jackson hurry's up to the top rope, And goes for a frog splash, He leaps off, And Bryan rolls out, Leaving Daniel to slam onto the ground.]

Hamish: He went for a frog splash a bit early there I think!

[Bryan Pryce gets up first, He picks up Daniel and gets him in a head lock, He gives him a cradle DDT, Slaming Daniels head into the ground, Bryan walks up to Arnold and tags him in, Meanwhile Daniel getting up, Arnold runs up and punt kicks Daniel.]

Andy: That's dirty stuff there from Arnold!

Hamish: That would of hurt!

[Arnold drags him to the ropes, He ties him up and Slaps him 3 times.]

Andy: The Arnold Onslaught!

[Arnold goes back to Bryan and tags him in, Bryan runs up to Daniel, Who is almost knocked out, He pulls him away from the ropes and gets him into a Jesus Christ hold.]

Hamish: Ohh, Can Daniel Jackson get out of this?

[James 'in' Sane came into the ring and broke it up, But Bryan pushed him over the top rope, James fell face first into the ground, Bryan turned around, He had a grin on his face.]

Andy: Are you thinking what I'm think Hamish?

Hamish: I think I am Andy!

Hamish & Andy: The Picture Perfect Dropkick!!

[Bryan pulls up Daniel, Daniel not walking straight, He walks straight into the path of the Picture Perfect Dropkick! The referre calls for the bell]

[DING...DING...DING]

Carrie Bickmore - And the winners, Of the result of KO, The first Tag Team champions.... Bryan Pryce and Arnold Money!!!

[The referre brings out the belts, Arnold extremely happy, But Bryan Pryce just put it on his shoulder and walked out.]

----------------BACKSTAGE----------------

Arnold
I can't believe we are champions!!!!

Bryan
Yeah, Only the Tag team! I'm going to take out the ACW Championship tonight, This thing doesn't even matter!

Bryan just shoves it in his locker.

Arnold
I may even win the Boomerang Championship!

Bryan
You haven't even seen James Sane yet!

Arnold
I did well, Right?

Bryan
Well,,,

Arnold
Well What?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-+-+-+MATCH+-+-+-

Boomerang Championship

James 'in' Sane [vs] Arnold Money

Carrie Bickmore - Coming out first, Weighing in at 200 Pounds, The Insane, James 'in' Sane!!!!

James 'in' Sane walks out towards the ring, The crowd has mixed reactions, He runs up and slides under the bottom rope, He goes up to each turnbuckle pointing out to the crowd, At this time the crowd begins to Cheer, He then runs into the center of the ring and awaits his opponent.

Carrie Bickmore - Coming out second, weighing in at 210 pounds, The Cash Machine, Arnold Money!!!

Arnold walks out, Cameras flashing, He walks down a red carpet as the Australian Anthem plays, Waving out to the booing crowd, Wearing a big coat, And a necklace with a [$] sign on the end. He gets in the ring, And takes a photo of himself.

[DING...DING....DING]

[James 'in' Sane, Who was not tagged in in the Tag Team match, runs straight at Arnold, knee'ing him in the thigh, Arnold going down, James pickes him up, Then turns it into a spinning DDT, James runs to the top rope, He points to the crowd, Then jumps off, Doing a 450 Splash, Winding Arnold Money.]

Andy: He is in control of this match, He looks like he has potential!!

Hamish: Amen to that! Look at this!

[James Sane helps his opponent up, Only to lift him up.]

Andy: It's the 'in' Side out Driver!!!!

[James 'in' Sane gets Arnold into a back to front pile driver, He points to the crowd yet again, Hyping them up, He slams Arnolds head into the ground, James 'in' Sane pins as the reff begins the count, 1...2...3!!!!]

Hamish: He have a Boomerang Champion!!!

Carrie Bickmore - He wave a winner, The First, Boomerang Champion, Jaaaaames 'in' Sane!!!!!!!!

The Suicide Gun KID and Shadow Demon walk out.

:.KID.:
You guys liking the show?!

Crowd
YES!!!!!

Shadow Demon
Well it's about to get even better, We are about to reveal the Main Event Match Type!!!

The Crowd erupts in cheers.

It's going to be A Steel Cage Match!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crowd gets even louder

The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL] I_vote_lcap100/100ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL] Empty Re: ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL]

Post by The Notorious K.I.D August 29th 2009, 8:38 am

----------------BACKSTAGE----------------

Daniel Jackson is pumping weights in his locker room, Before his big match, James 'in' Sane walks into his room, Holding his title.

James
How come you didn't tag me in?!

Daniel
I wasn't concious!!

James
You will never be a champion mate, Never!!!!!

James turns around to walk out, To walk straight into an angry Bryan Pryce.

James
Uhh, Sorry!!!

Bryan grunted at him and James ran, As fast as he could.

----------------------------------------------------------

+-+-+MATCH+-+-+

ACW Championship

"Jesus Christ" Bryan Pryce [vs] "The All Star" Daniel Jackson

[The cage gets lowered to the ring, People taking pictures of the steel structure.]

Carrie Bickmore - First out, weighing in at 205 pounds, The Sinister Minister, Bryan Pryce!!!

[No Entrance]

Carrie Bickmore - Next out, His opponent, Weighing in at 196 Pounds, "The All Star" Daniel Jackson!!!

Daniel Jackson walks into the arena, Fireworks going off to either side of him, He runs up and slides on his knees along the ground as fireworks go off behind him, He gets up and walks toward the ring, He steps over the first rope and goes up to one turnbuckle, Giving a peace sign out to the crowd. The crowd cheering for him.

Hamish: Tonight we will see our first ACW Champion!

Andy: We sure will!

[DING...DING...DING]

[Bryan Pryce runs in and locks arms with Daniel Jackson, They had already faced off earlier this night, Bryan Pryce chopped the arm of Daniel Jackson, Daniel backed out as Bryan runs to Daniel, With a Bulldog, Slamming Daniels head into the ground.]

Andy: Bryan starting this match with intensity!

[Bryan now gets into a Figure 4 Leg Lock!]

Hamish: I think It's abit early to tap out here!

[Daniel finally gets out of it, He stumbles to his feet,]

Bryan
Are you going to fight or what?!

[Daniel gets angry and charges at Bryan, Spearing him to the ground, Bryan quickly gets up as Danel runs at him, Bryan starts to climb the Cage, Daniel grabbing him and pulling him off, Bryan landing awkwadly on his leg, Daniel having time to climb now, He gets towards the top, But Bryan gets up and shakes the cage, Making Daniel fall off]

Andy: That was a long fall!

[Bryan looks at him, He could either bash the crap out of him or climb, He chose the first option, He went up to Daniel, But then all the lights went out.]

Hamish: What's this?

The Lights in the arena dim as Saliva's Superstar comes blaring out of the speakers. Just then, smoke blares out of the stage, making it hard for anybody to see who is comming out. But once the smoke clears, it reveals to be King Hardcore as the fans explode with cheers for him. We see various signs for him, such as "The King of Hardcore," and other various King Hardcore logos. He makes his way down the ramp, stopping a few feet from the ring, he pauses, then rushes towards the ring and breaking through the cage door as he quickly jumps back up to his feet in quick fashion. He looks towards both sides of the audience as he climbs one of the turnbuckles pointing towards himself mouthing the words "I'm the King!" He then raises his arms as pyro erupts from the other three turnbuckles. After climbing back down from the turnbuckle, he heads to the center of the ring and takes his shirt off, throwing it into the crowd.

Daniel
Who the fuck are you?

[Before Daniel could finish his sentence King Hardcore clotheslined him, Bryan ran toward him, And he just did the same, Both men were on the ground now.]

King Hardcore
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy: This man is crazy!

Hamish: No, This man is Hardcore!

[Daniel climbed to his feet, King Hardcore picked him up and threw him into the wall of the steel cage, He turned around but Bryan Pryce Picture Perfect Dropkicked him!]

Hamish: That was....

Andy: AMAZING!

[Bryan now begins the climb, Daniel starts to get up but it is too late, Bryan climbs down the outside, New ACW Champ!]

Hamish: What a match!

Andy: Hell Yeah!!

Carrie Bickmore - Here's your winner, And the First ACW Champion.... Bryaaaaaaaaan Pryce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Crowd erupts, Loving the show. KID and SD come out.

Thanks for coming guys!!!!!!

Shadow Demon
I hope you loved it!!!

Bryan Pryce walks out happy as anything holding the title!

2009 Production.
Suicide Gun K.I.D
Get Better SD!!!
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL] I_vote_lcap100/100ACW I [Felt like writing out a show, LOL] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down