NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final interview

Go down

Final interview Empty Final interview

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 6:04 pm

The camera opens and Luna is standing in the locker room, getting ready for her match tonight on Legacy

Random Person: Hi Luna my name is Owen Randolph; can I ask you a couple of questions before your match?

Luna Valentine: Sure why not…

Owen Randolph: Are you ready for your match tonight?

Luna Valentine: It’s a fucking Arm Wrestling match of course I’m ready! Even if it was a steel cage match I’d be ready. I’m not fucking kidding when I say I won’t let Alison win.

Owen Randolph: Why do you dislike Alison Williams so much Luna?

Luna Valentine: Honestly I just think she sucks as a person, and she sucks even harder as a wrestler. I don’t like people who are all talk and no action, like she is. If she said she was going to do something and she did it maybe I would hate her a little less. Alison is just the type of person people like me hate.

Owen Randolph: What would you do if Alison won the title match next week at ROR?

Luna Valentine: Well I think I’d be really pissed and end up attacking her back stage. Then I would demand a title match against her and take her title. There is a slim to none chance that she will win though. I won’t allow it. Never in my lifetime will Alison “The Dick Magnet” Williams be Women’s World Champion.

Owen Randolph: If you win the title next week what will you do?

Luna Valentine: Well first I’m going to do a happy dance that no one will see, then I’m going to rub it in Alison’s face that I won and she didn’t, and that I’m better than she is.

Owen Randolph: Don’t you think that’s a little shallow Luna?

Luna Valentine: I really don’t care! She tries to say that she’s better than me and that she is the future Women’s World title holder, and she’s not. She can think she is better than me all she wants I really don’t care. When it comes to the title though I’m not fucking around. Winning the title is a serious matter to me and I’m not going to let someone like her think it’s hers when it’s mine.

Outside the room Luna and the interviwer are in you can hear Alison and Brooklyn aruging over something

Luna Valentine: Go Brooklyn! They better stop fighting and start getting ready though Legacy starts soon

Owen Randolph: Well that’s all the time we have thank you Luna for all you time

Luna Valentine: No problem, I can go on forever on how I'm meant to be the new Women's World Champion

The camera fades to black

Back to top Go down