NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a Monster in the Basement

Go down

There's a Monster in the Basement Empty There's a Monster in the Basement

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 4:02 pm

Luna is sitting on a couch watching TV, with the remote in her hand going through the channels

Click
Click
Click

Luna Valentine: Hey look it’s Megan… Wow she’s really pregnant

TV

“And here is Tiffany Starr who is now going by her real name, Megan O'Day.''

Luna Valentine: Megan doesn’t look all too great… Wonder what she’s gonna say

TV

“I would have never thought he would do something like this...He told me he loved me''

Megan started walking away and didn’t stay for the interview

Luna Valentine: Well guess her life is a bowl of happiness… I don’t even want to know what happened…

Luna turns off the TV, gets off the couch, and walks to the stairs. She takes one step and she hear a strange noise from the basement and stops

Luna Valentine: The fuck was that? Whatever It was probably a mouse or something…

She hears noises again

Luna Valentine: What now? I mean fuck! I have so much shit on my mind now noises in the basement. What is this a horror movie? Yeah sounds about right. Creepy masked people, random angels, voices in my head, now creepy noise. I hate my life sometimes…

Unknown Voice: Go meet The Monster Luna…

Luna Valentine: Ah! Fucking voices in my head! If you’re going to talk can you at least make fucking sense? Fucking stupid voice… After I win the belt I’m going to go check into a mental hospital…

Luna walks away from the stairs, goes to the basement door, and puts her hand on the door knob

Luna Valentine: Here goes fucking nothing…

Luna starts to walk down the basement stairs

Luna Valentine: Hey maybe if I’m lucky something will jump out and kill me…

Something moves in the shadows

Luna Valentine: The fuck was that! Hellooooo?

Unknown Voice: Luna The Monster has always been close to your heart…

Luna Valentine: Me? Heart? That’s kind of funny…

Unknown Voice: You can beat anyone Luna if you let more Darkness in… Embrace the Darkness Luna and it will help you…

Luna Valentine: Look creepy voice in my head, I have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about and if you’re going to talk to me at least…

In the middle of Luna’s bitching she gets a raging headache

Luna Valentine: My head hurts…

Luna falls to the ground. In the shadows something moves and than a mask appears on a table close to the passed out Luna

20 minutes later Luna wakes up, she sits up, and starts rubbing her head

Luna Valentine: owwww I’m so tired of all this shit… Can’t I just have a normal life? You know beat Alison at Legacy and win the Women’s World Champion belt at Resurrection of Respect? Life loves throwing sticks in front of my skateboard doesn’t it… Fuck my head hurts…

Luna stands up still rubbing her head and looks at the table. She walks over to it seeing the mask.

Luna Valentine: That’s Death Angel’s Mask… The fuck is that doing here? Was Death Angel really in my basement?

Luna picks up the mask and walks back up stairs, she looks, at the clock grabs her car keys, and runs outside

Luna Valentine: Fuck I almost forgot! I have to get going! Bye house! See you after Legacy! Wish me luck! Wait I take that back you might respond to me and I don’t need to be hearing more voices one is enough…

Luna gets in her car and drives away

Back to top Go down