NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the true Master of the Angel

Go down

Meet the true Master of the Angel Empty Meet the true Master of the Angel

Post by Death-Angel July 12th 2009, 4:24 am

The Camera opens up in the middle of Death Valley with the Angels of War all standing next to a single Grave.

DA: Brenton Cyrus End Game is right around the Corner and im ready to go to hell with you but every thing I have done to you was for a reason.

Death Angel keeps looking at the Grave just like the others.

DA: Brenton Cyrus there arwe two things I will not do and that is Wrestle on three shows I was drafted to Legacy and Traded to Legacy and that is where I will Wrestler not on Friday Fusion or Direct Hit. I wrestle on Direct Hit as a one time deal there is no contract that says I wrestle on three shows I am only signed to one and I will not defend my Global Annihilation Championship, against Shadow Demon just because I have beatten him already and I will pick who i Defend the belt against just like you do Brenton Cyrus so you can go choke on thoughs nutts.

Death Angel smirks

DA: Brenton Cyrus I could end your Career faster then you can think but I will not because you are doing that your self by pushing your self to much.

Death Angel laughs

DA: For Now Brenton Cyrus I will leave the ones you love alone but I will not leave Mexican Samurai alone he has my Belt and I want it back

Death Angel laughs like a madman as the other angels lower to one knee by the grave.

DA: I bet you are wonding Brenton Cyrus where the others came from, When you face one Angel you face all of the Fallen Angels

Death Angel smirks and laughs alittle

DA: Brenton Cyrus are you ready to push your self more then you ever have because I know i am ready to die in this match.

Death Angel looks into the sky as clouds slowly roll in over head..

DA: Mexican Samurai your Chances of seeing your sister alive is slowly going away you have a choice to make. I hope you pick the right one.

Death Angel Looks down at the Grave.

DA: I wish she was still here with us today brothers

Death Angel shows a sad face for the frist time on camera.

Dark: I know Brother but she was taken from us to soon.

DA: Yes she was

SA: Brother why do you go Syco on us and leave.

DA: Because I had to find my self and i needed to do it alone away from you guys to do it

Death Angel Cracks up Laughing like Syco.

DA: But it has fallen right into place to bad she will miss it.

Death Angel takes a knee.

Angel: We all know you miss your mother Death.

Death Angel smiles alittle.

DA: yes I do miss her.

Death Angel keeps looking at the Grave.

Dark: Brenton Cyrus dont take this sadness as Death Angel weakness because there none he fears nothing and has no weakness.

DA: Its ok Brother Brenton Cyrus will try to us it as a weakness but it wont work she maybe gone but she still has no power over me if she gets in trouble and I am to pick what to do I would not save her.

Death Angel smirks

Dark: Yes we know you would do that Brother

DA: I know you guys do.

Death Angel keeps looking at the Grave as he lays the Ring on it.

DA: Brenton Cyrus you want the Ring it will be waitting for you here that is if you can find it Brother, There will be no trap no one will be waitting here for you.

Death Angel laughs

Dark:Do you think he will come for it

DA:He should but you can never tell with him.

Death Angel smiles at Dark Angel.

DA: He would be a Good person to add to the group but that will never happen because he thinks he is to good for are grouo.

Death Angel Laughs

Dark: Death, He mayby but just like you said before you can never tell with him can you.

Death Angel smirks

DA: yeah you cant but the funniest thing I'v seen in NLWF was Chuck Matthews as Hazard.

Death Angel Laughs more

DA: Cant believe Chuck Matthews gave up being the World Champion to become a fuck up like Hazard.

Death Angel slowly Stands up with the other Angels.

Dark: Chuck is fucking dumb is he not.

DA: Not really he is smart but I just think he droped the biggest ball ever to be handed to him.

Death Angel smirks

DA: Chuck Matthews I'm glad your back now I can beat the last member of Salvation and I will be the only person to beat every member of the Greatest group in NLWF.

Death Angel laughs

DA: Chuck Matthews the Punishment i give to Brenton Cyrus will be like a walk in the park for me.

Death Angel laughs

DA: I knwo how much it pains you Chuck that Shayne Wolf aka Me was a World Champion and you have not you think that by coming back you will just be haned another title shot if i was the GM of the show you where on I would make you work for it.

Death Angel Laughs more

DA: But we all know who the GM is and he is Brenton Cyrus the man who thinks he is a god then I must be the Devil then if you are God Brenton Cyrus. You have two sides two your self Brenton Cyrus a light side and a Dark side but for me I only have the Dark side I dont have the light side in me just because it truely sucks

Death Angel smiles then smirks into the camera.

DA: The Last day befor the storm, Brenton Cyrus all the talking is over all the minds games are done there will be nothing but pain for every one in Legacy.

The Camera zooms in on Death Angel's eye's as one by one The Angels of War all disappear from the Grave with a flash of light in the sky as the Camera zoomd out to see Death Angels face he is gone as Rain starts to fall lightly.
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Meet the true Master of the Angel I_vote_lcap100/100Meet the true Master of the Angel Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down