NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mug An Illegal Person

Go down

The Mug An Illegal Person Empty The Mug An Illegal Person

Post by Conor O'Sullivan July 10th 2009, 11:49 am

Samantha Praxton appears standing in front of the NLWF logo.

Sam: Will everyone please welcome, Conor O'Sullivan.

Conor walks into the shot looking fairly relaxed in his purple dress shirt and gold tie.

Well, you're taking on Tyler Lucas in the first round of Tournament of Chaos this week on Legacy. Is there anything you'd like to say to him?

Conor: Well, you know I really don't like to rat people out but I think that Tyler bears a vast resemblence to Michael Vick. You know if I wanted to be devious I'd call the cops and Vick broke out of jail. Then, Lucas would get arrested and I would win the match by forfeit.

Conor chuckles and smiles at Samantha. Then, he turns back toward the camera.

I'm not that big of a dick. However, I find it very odd that at eighteen he is six foot five, two hundred eighty-five pounds. Now come on, the common person knows that it's almost impossible for a teenage to be that big. You know, that today's youth sometimes do get involved with some pretty controversial activities. Drinking, drugs, steroids-WOAH! Did I say steroids?

I think you did sir.

Oh, well you know what? That has to be the answer. Boys like Tyler sometimes are enticed by this profession. The money, the fame, and the ladies always make little boys tingle. With more of that coming the more sucess you have. So, that would make anyone do anything to win. It is my belief that Lucas has been doing steroids to make sure he wins.

So you think he's cheating or something?

In a way, yes. I do believe he's cheating. I can't say I blame the lad. I think I would be tempted if I was that young. The bottom line here is that I want him tested so that I know I'm not being cheated out of a victory. Thanks, Ms. Praxton.

Conor turns and walks out of the picture.

Ok, that was NLWF star, Conor O'Sullivan giving his thoughts on Tyler Lucas.

Samantha walks out of the picture as zoom in on the NLWF logo and fades to black.

Conor O'Sullivan
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down