NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the call comes...Where will you be...? Nick? Hello? NICK!? PLEASE ANSWER!!!

Go down

When the call comes...Where will you be...? Nick? Hello? NICK!? PLEASE ANSWER!!! Empty When the call comes...Where will you be...? Nick? Hello? NICK!? PLEASE ANSWER!!!

Post by Nick Ridicule May 19th 2013, 3:50 pm

[I can't wait for you to shut me up]
[And make me hip like badass]
[I can't wait for you to shut me up]
[Shut it up]

Nick Ridicule pulls his phone out and answers it.

Nick Ridicule
WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!? WHAT!?

“Mr. Ridicule, we’ve been trying to get ahold of you since King of the Throne. Miguel St-Claire has been left without an opponent for One World Nation and we would like you to step in to take the fight on short notice..”

Nick Ridicule
All you had to do was ask.

Nick Ridicule hangs up his phone shoving it into his pocket.

The Match
Tables, Ladders and Chairs
NLWF World Crowned Tag Team Titles
Robbie Hart + Hostyle Jones [vs] Nick Ridicule + Alex Mark
Michael Harris + Warren Bates [vs] Zubaz + Blood

Not only have I won the tag team titles all alone before, but guess what fellas. I’ve won tag team TLC as well! That’s right! An NLWF tag team tradition and I’m one of the few to kick ass in Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

That gentlemen, leaves you all FUCKED!

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
When the call comes...Where will you be...? Nick? Hello? NICK!? PLEASE ANSWER!!! I_vote_lcap100/100When the call comes...Where will you be...? Nick? Hello? NICK!? PLEASE ANSWER!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down