NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DEViL KiNG

Go down

THE DEViL KiNG Empty THE DEViL KiNG

Post by Psycho May 16th 2013, 4:23 am

◄◄◄╬::†NLWF PRESENTS†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE DEViL HiMSELF†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE MONSTER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE KiLLER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE†::╬►►►
THE DEViL KiNG Newpsycho_zpse93bdd04
◄◄◄╬::†iN†::╬►►►
THE DEViL KiNG RPTITLEDEVILKING_zps9fa06524
◄◄◄╬::†Ridiculousness Island: The Killing.†::╬►►►

THE DEViL KiNG MIND_zps903c5b5b
◄◄◄╬::† February 8th, 2013†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Ridiculousness Island†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Camping in the Forest†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Psycho Kills a Man†::╬►►►

Ms. Melons is walking about the forest area surrounding Ridiculousness Island close to where her and Psycho are camped. She squats down to start using the bathroom and the camera cuts to Psycho. He is sitting on the ground looking into the tree tops. There are noises of birds and other various animals throughout the area. The sky turns red and Melons is heard screaming.

"Psycho. Do you hear her screaming?"

"Yes my lord. I do."

"I thought there was no one else on this island expect your little party?"

"I thought I saw some figures the other day in the shadows."

"Go my son. Go."

Psycho nods his head and stands up. He walks in the direction of the screams and comes to Melons laying on the ground, her panties around one ankle, her shirt ripped to shreds. Psycho kneels down and checks for a pulse. The cold steel end of a gun is put into the back of Psychos head and he holds his hands still.

"Who the fuck are you man?"

"Don't answer him."

"Did you hear me you fucking retard? Answer me!"

"He won't kill you. He doesn't have it in him."

The man shoots the gun off to the side, ringing the left ear of Psycho. Psycho grimaces at the ringing and stands up slowly. The man with the gun suddenly starts to back away slowly at the sheer size of Psycho standing over six feet tall.

"Look at him cower before you. And you haven't even turned around yet. Don't turn around."

"Hey motherfucker, answer my god damn question!"

"God? Oh you have been damned...but not by God."

"Wha....what? What the fuck does that mean?"

Psycho turns around and looks at the man. His eyes stare right through the man with the gun.

"Kill him my son. Make him pay for what he has appeared to do!"

Psycho lets out a sick smile.

"Yes. My lord! FOR THE REiGN!"

"FOR THE REiGN!"

Psycho yells the last part as he walks towards the man with the gun. The gun clicks as the man pulls the trigger, nothing happens. The chamber is jammed. Psycho continues to walk towards the man. He starts to panic as Psycho nears closer to him.

"N....no....NO! PLEASE?!? GOD NO!"

Psycho grabs the man by his throat and runs him backwards into a huge tree trunk. The mans head bounces back and right off the trunk. A little blood splatter left upon the bark. The man screams out.

"GOD HELP ME!"

Psycho lifts him into the air by his throat, looking the man into the face. Snarling at him he yells out.

"GOD? GOD! You will have no mercy from a fairy tale King!"

Psycho brings the man forward and slams him back into the tree. The man cries out again. Psycho throws him to the ground and the man huffs from the loss of breath. He starts to crawl trying to make a get away. Psycho follows behind, the man stops to look back and Psycho takes the opportunity to bring his right foot into the air and back down, shattering the mans left ankle bone. The man screams a blood curdling scream of pain and horror. He reaches down as he pulls his shattered angle towards him and clutches at it. Now crying and begging for mercy, the man starts to pray. Psycho walks to the mans head and kneels down. He reaches down and grabs the mans chin pulling his face upward to look at him. He places his other hand on the mans cheek and rubs it with his thumb.

"You can pray to your god all you would like to..."

Psycho speaks these words softly. He lets go of the mans head and looks at his shattered angle. He smirks.

"But I am telling you right now."

Psycho grabs the mans shattered ankle and squeezes it tightly. The man grabs at Psycho trying to make him stop as he begs for mercy.

"God doesn't come to a place like this. And one other thing..."

Psycho throws the mans foot onto the ground and stands up. He walks over to the camp site and returns with an ax. He kneels down and grabs the foot with the shattered ankle and looks at the man in the face.

"Your cries for mercy, they are falling upon deaf ears."

The mans eyes grow wide as he realizes he is going to die. Psycho brings the ax up and back down right at the joint of the foot and ankle. The man is screaming so hard that his vocal cord gives out and his starts to scream in silence. Psycho continues to hack away as he finally throws the bloody ax to the side. Blood splattered all over Psychos face he starts laughing, the foot barley hanging on but tendons. Psycho rips the foot the rest of the way off. The mans head drops to the ground as he starts to pass out from the pain. Psycho hits the man in the head with his own foot, he starts coming to a little but is still out of it. Psycho stands up and walks back to the camp site once more. Now returning with water, Psycho throws it on the mans face and he sits up, no wide awake. Psycho picks him up, making him stand on his bloody shattered ankle stump. The man realizes the pain again and screams out, his voice no semi-back. Psycho starts to walk toward the camp site with the man, forcing him to hobble along. They get back to the camp site and Psycho throws the man down by the fire pit were there is a fire going. The man looks into the fire as he almost was in it, he sees his severed foot in the fire and backs away. He looks down at his bloody stump and starts screaming, realizing his foot is really gone. Psycho picks up the man by his throat and takes him to two trees side by side where there is a strap wrapped around each trunk. Psycho straps the mans arms to the straps and the man hangs there by his wrists, his head hanging down.

"P.....p.....p...ple...please s-s-s-stop th----this."

Psycho walks to the fire and reaches in, pulling out the mans foot. He walks back to the man and lifts his head up with his chin. He looks at the man who looks down at the cooked foot.

"Sssshhhhhh....shhhhh. Hush now. You aren't yourself when your hungry!"

Psycho shoves the foot into the mans mouth and uppercuts him in the jaw causing him to bite down on his own foot. The man spits the foot out of his mouth and Psycho quickly holds his mouth shut with the piece that he had bitten off. The man is forced to swallow a piece of his own foot. Psycho lets go of the man and steps to the side. The man vomits onto the ground.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?"

Psycho laughs at the mans question.

"PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

Psycho hits the man in his mouth and he rocks back and forth from the straps holding him up.

"AAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN!!! GOD SAVE HIM!"

Psycho yells in a joking manor, laughing after he yells out.

"No one can help you. No one can save you."

Psycho grabs the man by his mouth and looks into his eyes.

"You belong to me know. You belong to the Reign! Chaos has chosen you."

Psycho kisses the man on his forehead and whispers into his ear.

"There will be no mercy for you."

Psycho backs up and looks at the look of horror in the mans eyes. He smiles as he realizes he just took the mans life without killing him, yet. Psycho lets go of the mans face and lets it hang down. Ms. Melons comes stumbling into the camp and screams at the man strapped to the trees.

"What is this, Psycho?"

Psycho looks up to see Melons in horror.

"This man raped you. Did he not?"

"I....I.....yeah I think so."

"Then he must pay, for the Reign."

Ms. Melons looks at Psycho confused. Then a realization hits her, she really is dealing with a psychopath here.

""You are killing him."

Psycho looks at Melons and flashes her a smile.

"He will be begging me for death before too long."

Ms. Melons sits down, staring blankly at the man. Psycho pulls a knife out from his bag and walks back towards the man.

"Do you like raping girls?"

The man doesn't answer. Psycho pulls the mans pants down to his ankles and grabs him by his mouth again.

"DO YOU LIKE TO RAPE WOMEN?!?"

He yells in the mans face. Still no answer from him.

"You raped the wrong woman this time. You raped MY property. You raped MY prisoner."

Psycho holds the knife to the mans cheek, pressing hard and causing it to cut the mans face, blood no trickling down the blade.

"You crossed me. You crossed the Reign. And you will pay with your life. But first, I will make you beg me to kill you."

The man looks at Psycho and attempts to say something.

"M-m-m-m...mer...mercy I.....be-b-b-beg you."

Psycho laughs and pulls the knife from the mans face. Psycho licks the wound on his face and backs away. He reaches down and grabs the mans penis, holding the knife at the base of it. The man begs out as loud as he can. Psycho smirks and shakes his head. He presses the knife down and starts to move it in a cutting motion. The man screams so loud that Ms. Melons covers her ears. Psycho continues to slowly cut and finally cuts the mans penis off of his body. The man starts passing out again due to the pain.

"The water. Bring it to me. NOW!"

Psycho doesn't look at Melons as he commands this of her. Melons stands up and grabs the water, bringing it to Psycho. Psycho reaches out with his bloody hand and grabs the water, throwing it into the mans face. The man comes to again, but barley. Psycho stabs the bloody knife into the mans right hand, pinning it to the tree. He yells out again. Psycho takes the mans severed penis and shoves it into his mouth. The man starts gagging and Psycho punches him in his mouth, once again causing him to bite down only this time on his own severed penis. The man spits it out, vomiting again.

"You wronged me."

Psycho walks to Melons and rubs her cheek.

"You wronged the Reign of Chaos."

Psycho grabs a handful of Ms. Melons hair and drags her to the man who looks up slowly.

"You wronged my property."

Ms. Melons tries desperately to get away. Psycho throws her to the side and stops, looking into the red sky.

"That is right my son. You are doing everything right."

Psycho smiles.

"Thank you my lord. FOR THE REiGN!"

The man looks at Psycho, confused. Psycho laughs as he brings his attention back to the man. He reaches up and pulls the knife from the mans right hand and sticks it to the mans forearm on the same hand. He starts to skin the mans forearm. Psycho cuts a little piece and then sticks the knife back into the mans hand. He starts to rip the skin from the muscle with his hand. The man is screaming so loudly, Melons gets up and starts to walk away. Psycho stops ripping the flesh and lets it hand there and looks at Melons.

"Make her stay Psycho! Make her watch!"

Psycho yells at Melons.

"YOU SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN AND WATCH! NOW!"

Melons stops in her tracks. Psycho continues to look at her.

"NOW BITCH!"

Melons turns around and walks back to her seat, sitting back down and now crying. Psycho turns his attention back to the man, his forearm skin hanging down and blood pouring from the wound. Psycho takes the knife and goes to the left side. The man is still begging for his life.

"I told you. Do not beg for your life, it is pointless and a waste of your breath."

Psycho makes a cut in the mans left forearm and stabs the knife now into his left hand, pinning it to the tree. Psycho grabs the little piece of flesh and rips it back, this time ripping the flesh off of the mans arm and throwing it to the ground. He pulls the knife from the mans hand and uses the tip of it to bring the mans lowered head up.

"Do you have anything you'd like to say to me?"

The man looks at Psycho and closes his eyes.

"Hmm. Valiant of you, I suppose. Your will will be broken. I promise you that."

Psycho takes the knife and cuts the mans shirt off. He sees a tattoo on the mans left pectoral and puts the knife to the area around it. He then takes off the patch of skin the tattoo is on. Psycho looks at the flesh piece closely, studying the tattoo. He then tosses it behind him and into the fire. Psycho takes the knife and cuts down the mans chest, to his stomach. Psycho throws the knife to the ground and grabs each side of the wound, digging his fingers into the mans flesh.

"PLEASE KILL ME! JUST DO IT ALREADY! RRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Psycho smirks.

"I thought you'd never ask."

Psycho pulls with all of his strength, ripping the flesh apart, the mans insides spill out onto the ground and Psycho laughs out loud. Ms. Melons vomits from the horror or the sight. Psycho looks the man in the face as he takes his last breath. He watches as the life shuts out from the mans eyes.

"He is now dead, my son."

Psycho looks into the dead eyes of the man and lets go of his head, letting it hang there. Suddenly the mans head rises back up, but it has changed to a young mans face.

"Daddy, what did you do?"

Psycho backs up, he looks at the corpse with a look of confusion.

"You....you killed me daddy! Why did you do this?"

Psycho drops the knife as he looks at the face of his son who died years ago.

"WHAT IS THIS?!?"

"What is what my son?"

Psycho looks into the sky.

“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.

I have made this climb. I have made the sacrifices needed to pledge to the Reign. I have embraced Chaos after it chose me. I have brought the Reign here to the land of No Limits. I have showed the power of the Reign. I have dominated inside that ring. Trapped inside cages and showing the pure power of Chaos. I became the fastest rising star from the Anarchy era, and now I am a two time NLWF World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. I influence the shift of an entire era of the NLWF.

And you motherfuckers still think that I am just playing?

Think again. The Reign of Chaos is very real. My power, my control, my dominance....it is all very real.

And now there are other wrestlers who want to take part in Chaos. They want to join the Reign. Listen to me, like I said at King of the Throne, the Reign isn't something that you just join. It isn't something that you just take a pledge to and be a part of. No. Chaos must chose you!

And then, only after the Reign of Chaos has chosen you, then you may take your pledge. But be warned, once you start that climb up the ladder of Chaos, once you begin your pledge....there is no turning back. There is no stopping. And if you fall from the ladder....if you fail to complete to climb like so many others....there is no second chance. If you fall, that means Chaos has made it's choice that you are simply not enough to pledge to the Reign.

At King of the Throne, I took my rightful place as the King of the World! And I kept my title.

I am a man of my word.

I am, King of the World.”

THE DEViL KiNG THESHOOT3_zpsc9d4fd29
◄◄◄╬::†"HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
"Here we go again. The battle or words back and fourth. The battle of wits between Psycho and Damien Kingston. The battle of promos for a match. The same shit, different story now. Instead of battling word for word for the King of the Throne, it will now be for One World Nation. Instead of competing in a battle of wits for who will walk away from a five way match up with the title, we will be battling wits against each other for just a one on one match. But not just any match, a Seven Stages of Hell match. A match that I made the challenge for. How many times do you see a champion retain his title and then make a challenge right after? Let alone, to the man that proved himself worthy of being challenged to the match in the first place."

"Look at yourself, Damien."

"You think you have everything figured out."

"You think that you are so smart, so crafty. You know absolutely nothing about me, do you? I came to King of the Throne with one thing on my mind, Damien...winning. And I did that. You call me a coward? You say that you willingly walking out of those cages with the title and I just stole it from you? Watch the replay you stupid fuck. I threw your ass through that cage. I through your fucking ass right through the wall. BOOM! How, Damien.....HOW is this being a coward? You think I am a coward because I took the title just a fingertips away from you? Because I kicking your punk ass right in your face? Well shit, if throwing someone through a CELL wall AND and CAGE wall is a coward....then I guess that makes me a coward. But the way I look at it, along with everyone else....throwing your bitch ass through two cell walls....well....that is pretty fucking bad ass. You were delivered the Execution in a way no one else has ever felt. Trust me, the way you got it was way better then the way Cyrus got it, twice. You don't know me as well as you think you do, Damien."

"At King of the Throne, I did something NO ONE else has ever done."

"I retained my World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship."

"In a match that everyone thought I was going to lose. In a match where it was almost impossible for a champion to retain his title, I did it. And you think I did it the cowardly way? You are so blind. So ignorant. So, pathetic. You know nothing. And then you have the gull to come out and run your little mouth like you are owed something. Run your mouth like you won that match. You didn't win shit. You didn't escape the cage, you were thrown through the cage. Plain and simple. Here is a suggestion, shut your fucking mouth and stop crying about it. Accept that you aren't what you think you really are. Accept that the Reign of Chaos took you over and RAN you over. Accept that I beat you at King of the Throne, and not in the coward way as you seem to recall."

"After all, Damien Kingston...I was the one that laid down the challenge."

"Is that a coward move to you as well?"

"Would a coward defend his title against four other wrestlers, successfully and then challenge the top competitor from that match? Come on man, you want to get real? Then get real with yourself dude. Face the fact that you got outsmarted. Face the fact that you just didn't have what it takes to take down the Reign of Chaos. That you didn't have what it takes to become the NLWF World Heavyweight Champion. You didn't have what it takes to dethrone the Devil King from being King of the World. But, here is the thing Damien. You did prove yourself during that match at King of the Throne. You did earn respect from me. I have said from day one that if you want respect from me, if ANYONE wanted respect from me then it would have to be earned. Well Damien, at King of the Throne you did just that. You earned my respect. But don't let that go to your head."

"You say that you are hungry?"

"You were hungry at King of the Throne too..."

"And look what happened there Damien. Here is the thing, I believe that there is a such thing as being TOO HUNGRY. I believe that you went into this match thinking you will win. You went through those cell walls thinking you had everything won. But you came up short. You got to hungry. Too cocky. You were oh so close, but so far away. You were, Damien....literally just a finger tip away from realizing your dream! A FINGER TIP AWAY! And you just couldn't get the job done. And you call me a coward? A champion, when placed in a match of that caliber at a major event will do any and everything to retain his title. And that is what I did. I did what I had to do to keep my title around my waist and evidently, it worked."

"So tell me, how did it feel?"

"Being tossed through two cell walls..."

"Being so close to becoming the World Champion....but falling so short. Is that just the story of your career Damien? Coming so close to making your dreams a reality but then just falling short of them? You have been in this business almost the same amount of time I have been, and you have nothing to show for it. No, this isn't my only defense for when I address you, but it is me stating facts here. Come on Damien, look at the facts here. You have won what? One title in your twelve year career? And you think that you are going to be the man to dethrone me? You think that you are going to be the man to break and maim me? Fuck off with your little pathetic threats. Don't get me wrong, you are good. Really, I don't understand how you've never had a title win or anything in your career, but Damien you know as well as I do.......you just can't knock me off of my throne. I know that come One World Nation, you will come to the ring with everything that you have to offer, and I know that you will put up a fight. I'm not stupid. I'm not ignorant. I know how this game works, Damien. But on the flip side, you are selling me short. You think I am number one in this federation for no reason? I am the King of the World as of King of the Throne. I am the leader of the new era. I am the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. Damien, I didn't earn these titles by doing nothing. I was the fastest and most dominant wrestling to come out of the Anarchy Era of the NLWF. I fight for the NLWF. Everything I do, the Reign of Chaos, the violence...it is all for the NLWF! And I will stand by that until the day I die Damien."

"New York City, New York."

"Your hometown Damien."

"Yes, I will be stepping into enemy territory. Sure, I know this as well as the next guy. I know that you are from New York. Why do you think I challenged you for our match at One World Nation? New York is your backyard. New York is your place. New York is where you will have to hometown advantage, but in my eyes....I could give a fuck less for your advantage. The way I see it, I challenged you to a match that no other World Champion would have ever challenged a number one contender to. I have lived in New York Damien, I know how that city works. But you see, even where we were in London....that fans cheered for the Reign. When I battled Brenton Cyrus and Mitch McClure in McClure's hometown, they cheered for the Reign. The fans, Damien...they want Chaos. They want brutality. They want blood! They want the Reign of Chaos! This is what I've been saying since day one! The fans of the NLWF are something different from any other wrestling fan. They want to see what I provide them. They want to see what the Reign of Chaos brings to them! Do you think New York Will be any different? No, it won't be."

"Seven Stages of Hell Match."

"And we start out with the Respect of Wrestling Rules match."

"Now, you may think that I challenged you to this type of match because I have been in it, I will tell you right now that I haven't competed in a Seven Stages of Hell match. The most matches I've competed in in a single night is five. That is the truth. Now, here is where you start to really fuck up. You doubt my actual wrestling ability. You assume that I've never been in this type of match before. You assume that I really don't know how to wrestle. But Damien, this is where you are the most wrong from your assumptions...from your promo. You see, I do know how to wrestle. I can wrestle toe to toe with the best in the business. I've proved it many many times to so many wrestlers just like you. I have proved it here in the NLWF as well. I was classically trained Damien. When I first started out in this business, I was a wrestler. I still am a wrestler."

"You think you will have this match won?"

"You think that you can or even will out wrestle me?"

"Contrary to your little belief, I am a wrestler. And I think that once we have this Respect of Wrestling Rules match, you will be taken by complete surprise. I know this because you said yourself that you think I've never wrestled under these rules. Sure, I have made a career out of being hardcore, I will admit that first hand. I know that I've done that. But I am also known for my wrestling abilities Damien. I am an all around type of wrestler. I adapt to what I need to do to win a match. I have wrestling skills and moves that you've probably never seen or heard of. When it comes to wrestling, I will honor and respect the rules when I need to. And you think you can drive me to break the rules and disqualify myself? Think again Damien. I am not new to this. And you know that. I won't make some rookie mistake. I know the rules and I know how to abide by them. You won't push me to break them. You won't push me to even think that I need to break them to win. I know what I have to do, and I know what I will do."

"You aren't better than me. And you know it."

"You aren't pushing me in any direction. And you know it."

"Damien, you don't know a thing about me. Especially if you really do think that you are going to push me as far as breaking the rules and losing. That is just out of the question. I will come to One World Nation, and I will show you during out first fight, I will show you during our Respect of Wrestling match that I am everything I say I am and that I can in fact back it all up one hundred percent no matter what the odds are. And that, Damien....that is a promise to you. The Reign of Chaos aside, the hardcore background aside, everything else aside....Damien....I am coming to One World Nation to retain my championship and to show you just like I've showed Brenton Cyrus, Johnny Styles, Robbie Hart, Hostyle Jones, James Shark, Mitch McClure, and anyone else whose stepping in my way....that I can in fact wrestle. And Respect of Wrestling? What a better opportunity than to beat you at your own game?"

"And then, Damien...once I beat you at your own game..."

"What better way than to strap myself to you?"

"What better way to follow up, than to take a strap and strap ourselves together and just brutal destroy each other inside that ring? Like yourself, I've only been in one in one Dog Collar Match. And like yourself, I did win it. You see, I studied so many Dog Collar Matches in my career. Mainly the ones with Raven. He was so technical, so swift in these matches, he knew what had to be done to win. He knew how to win these matches. A match where you are strapped to your opponent. No escape. No. Way. Out. A match to physical, so demanding that is doesn't really ever get used anymore."

"This match, I like to think is a little of each of us."

"It is wrestling, and it is violence."

"Get one thing straight right now, Damien....I am not your trainer. I am not some push over that you are just, as you said, beat like a dog. I think that you know this, but you just don't want to admit it. Everyone ends up beating the person who taught them. It is a way of life. You become better than your trainer ever expected from you. You become better than your trainer himself, and he gets jealous. It happens all the time Damien. This part of our seven series match will start the brutality that I am know for. It will mark Damien Kingston being strapped to the Devil King himself, no escape. No running. You will be twelve feet from me at all times, twelve feet from the Devil himself."

"Twelve feet Damien Kingston."

"Twelve feet from defeat."

"I will not go down quietly. I will not back down from you. You know that. I know you do. The Dog Collar match will ensure that you will not do the same either. And after the Respect of Wrestling match, where I teach you a thing or two about wrestling.....your instinct to try and get away will go unnoticed once you are strapped to a psychopath. You want brutality, Damien? You will get it, I promise you that! And then once this is over, we have the I Quit match. Such a touchy match, right? You have to make your opponent scream out the words I QUIT! You have to beat your opponent down so bad that you make him want to quite. You make him scream out those two little words. In my fifteen years I've never once said I quite. And to start now?"

"To let you drive me to that point?"

"That isn't happening Damien. Not at One World Nation, not ever."

"You and I Damien, we actually see eye to eye about a lot of things. Like you, I believe that if you let another man make you say I Quite, then you are no man. And trust me Damien...I am no bitch. You were right though, I've been in this match type before. Only twice though. I have that under my belt, I suppose. But here is the thing Damien....every wrestler is different. I will not come to One World Nation and let you think that you will make me say I Quit. No fucking way that is happening. And if you think that it will happen like that, then you better fucking think again motherfucker. Here is the thing...you will break my bones....YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME before you make me say I Quit and that is just the plain and simple fucking fact Damien."

"And then what better way to follow up than with Last Man Standing."

"A match type that is one of the most brutal matches to take place."

"You think the Dog Collar match will be anything? The I Quite match? No Damien. The Last Man Standing match is where it is at. You have to beat down and wear out your opponent to the point of not being able to get back up. And what better way to do so then to be coming off over a I Quit match? A match type where any wrestler put into it will do everything to win. Cripple, maim, kill. Whatever it takes to win, right? That is the motto for this match Damien. Rules don't matter. Respect and honor? Out of mind. You can't follow respect, you can't follow honor and expect to win a Last Man Standing match! It just isn't possible. You have to break your opponent. You have to destroy him. You have to beat your opponent down so bad, so brutally that he just can't simply get back up and stand on his own two feet. You said yourself that you've seen the amount of pain and damage I can take. And trust me, I've seen the same for you. But the thing that sucks for you Damien is that my tolerance for pain and punishment is well beyond your limit."

"So what does that mean to you really?"

"Simple, I will be the last man standing. You won't be."

"I've been in Last Man Standing matches before. You were right once again. I've won them and I've lost them, I am not afraid to admit that at all. But here I am, still standing tall and still thriving on, while the others are now retired and done. You see Damien, I adapt to the world and the way things fall. I adapt my styles to the situations I find myself in. NLWF is no different. The Reign of Chaos is in full effect and it will not be stopped, and for sure not by you! But Damien, after we beat the hell out of each other we find ourselves in the match known simply at the End Game match."

"A hell in a cell. Literally, hell inside a cell."

"Flames surrounding the ring apron."

"This is my domain. My backyard. I am the Devil and I dance in the flames! Although I've never competed in a End Game match, I have in fact competed in a Inferno match which is the same thing.....the only difference being the cell surrounding us in our match. Are you afraid of the fire Damien? Afraid of taking a little burn? Aww but you don't even like the smell of burnt flesh. You poor thing. Get the fuck out of here. You think that I am just going to stand by and let you burn me and win? Once again, think again you fuck. I have been burned before. I know what it feels like and I know that it isn't pleasant. You see, I know how to play it in this match. The only changed factor is the cell like I said. But what does that change? Really, nothing. There is a cell surrounding us, big deal. That just insures that you won't be trying to get out of this match without getting burned. Trust me Damien, if this match makes it to this stage, I will do everything in my power to not only just burn you and win but to make sure you get horribly disfigured from the burns that you will suffer. I will use the cell to my advantage. I will use the fire to my advantage. I will use your eagerness and your fear of being set on fire to my advantage. I am smart, I know how to use everything I can to my advantage, and I know how to use it to win."

"Take for instance...Double Cage Horror."

"Much like our match at King of the Throne."

"Come on, you know that match right? You know...the one where I through you through the walls? The one where you were just a finger tip away from winning my World Title. Only this time, at One World Nation....in order for one of use to win we have to pin or make the other submit. Simple, right? I mean, if we make it this far into the match, if we make it to stage six...both of us will be slowing down and will be tired. So a pin fall or a submission should be something that just comes easy. Key words, should be. But you and I both know that won't be the case. Face it, if we make it to stage six...that means that we are some bad ass motherfuckers. If we make it to stage six, that means that you and I, Damien....we are the two best competitors in the NLWF. Am I right? I don't doubt it. You will be shooting to pin me. You will me shooting to make me tap out. I get it. I understand it. But remember Damien...I am always one step ahead of you. I am always adapting in matches. That is something that you learn to do when you are a champion. A natural born champion, unlike yourself. In this match, I won't make you submit. I won't be happy with that ending. I want a pin fall over you. I want to be able to say that I pinned you."

"And then we can move on to the final stage."

"Tables, ladders, and chairs! Oh my."

"That infamous TLC match. The match made famous, like you said...by the Hardy Boyz. Edge and Christian. The Dudley Boyz. But before them, wrestlers were wrestling in this match in the ECW. Wrestlers like the Sandman, Raven, Sabu, and Tommy Dreamer. The real pioneers of the TLC match. The ones that I've studied. I have competed in TLC matches many times before, Damien. And in those matches, I've dominated. I truly hope that our match makes it to this stage. But much like the last stage, we will both be tired. We will both be exhausted. Spent. Worn out. We will both be ready to just end this battle and go home. But here is the thing Damien, I won't stop. I will not stop until that title is safely in my hands. I will not stop until I've beat you to the point that you will be rushed to the fucking hospital after out match. I will not stop until I know that I've put you on the injured list along with that fucking pussy bitch James Shark. Maybe you two can team up in the IWF or something? Point being, Damien Kingston.....I will not stop until my mission is complete. And you can't stop me. You can't end the Reign. You won't be taking home my World Title. Oh, there I go again. Telling you that you can't do something."

"The NLWF World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship is staying where it is."

"Around my waist with my name on it."

"I proved that at Reign of the Champions against Brenton Cyrus in a TLC match. I proved that at King of the Throne against four other men including you Damien Kingston when I became the first NLWF World Champion to retain his title at the major event. And I will once again prove my worth at One World Nation when I knock you down back to the bottom of the barrel where you will have to climb back up to the top. Where I will take your precious Respect of Wrestling Championship and show you what it is like to be a champion in the NLWF. I am not going down without a fight, and that fight will be the most vicious fight you've ever witnessed and felt in your entire life and pathetic twelve year career. I will drive you through tables. I will break chairs over your head. I will crush you with the ladders. And when it is all said and done, I will climb to the top of the ladder and I will pull down both of the championships and then I will look down over you, holding your precious title up in one hand, and my World Championship in the other hand."

"Your little fantasy of winning the first four stages and ending the match early.."

"It is just that, a fantasy."

"It will not go down like that and you know that as well as I do. If it were up to me, that match would last all seven stages. But if I have to end it early, I will. Much like you, if I can make this match end at the fourth stage then that is fine. I don't mind. But really, Damien...I want to take your bitch ass to the absolute extreme and I want you to know just how dominant I am inside that ring....especially when I am trapped inside two cells. You think you are so dangerous? Because you are so hungry? Where did that hunger get you at King of the Throne Damien? Obviously, no where. Right? I mean, you aren't the current World Champion. The Reign of Chaos is still in charge and still stronger than ever. And the World Title, Damien...it is still in my hands. You aren't the most dangerous man in the NLWF. You aren't the best in the NLWF. Why? Simple...because I am. You think that you have so much to lose? That if you lose than you lose everything. Your title. Your spot. But then you think that I have nothing to lose either, but I do."

"I too will lose my title."

"I too will have to start from scratch."

"And Damien, I am telling you right now...I won't start from the bottom again. I am better than that. I fought hard to get to where I am in the NLWF, and I will not let you come and fuck that up. If I lose this match, I will lose my Reign of Chaos. The Reign will no longer be in charge of the era. And once again, I will be damned if I let you take that again from me. It is simple at this point Damien....you winning just won't happen. At One World Nation I am coming to the ring to win. I am coming to the ring to hurt you. To make you suffer. To make you bleed. I am coming to One World Nation to break you to pieces. I am coming to end your career. I am coming to make you suffer. And if you are lucky enough for me to end your suffering that I plan on putting you through Damien....I will be coming to kill you. And I know you will be coming to do the same to me. Which is fine. Once again, I welcome it. I welcome you to hurt and break me. To try to end my career...to try to kill me. TRY TO KILL THE DEVIL! THE KING OF THE WORLD! But Damien Kingston, remember these things. I am the Hardcore Psychopath."

"This won't be my end. But it will be yours."

"I am CHAOS!"

"I am the Devil in the flesh."

"Memento Mori, Damien."

"Believe in the Reign."

◄◄◄╬::†FiN†::╬►►►
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
THE DEViL KiNG I_vote_lcap55/100THE DEViL KiNG Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down