NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DEViL iNSiDE

Go down

THE DEViL iNSiDE Empty THE DEViL iNSiDE

Post by Psycho April 24th 2013, 3:39 am

◄◄◄╬::†NLWF PRESENTS†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE DEViL HiMSELF†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE MONSTER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE KiLLER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE†::╬►►►
THE DEViL iNSiDE Newpsycho_zpse93bdd04
◄◄◄╬::†iN†::╬►►►
THE DEViL iNSiDE RPTITLEDEVIL_zps12da4498
◄◄◄╬::†THE CALLiNG PART ONE†::╬►►►

THE DEViL iNSiDE MIND_zps903c5b5b
◄◄◄╬::†January 5th,2013†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†2:13 a.m.†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†A Walk in the Woods.†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†A Voice in the Dark.†::╬►►►

The scene comes in to Psycho walking through the woods as if he is being drawn in by a voice, calling him to a cabin. Calling out his name, peaking his interest. A few moments pass by and he comes up to an abandoned looking cabin. He stops in front of it and just stares at it. He smiles and nods as he walks into the front door. As soon as he walks in, he pulls out his cell phone and turns on the flashlight on it. He shines the light to see old furniture, set up like someone used to live there. The voice gets stronger, still drawing Psycho in. He walks to the cellar door that is on the floor, he opens it and starts walking down the stairs.

Psycho gets to the bottom of the stairs and continues to walk through the cellar, shinning his light throughout the abandoned place. He comes up to a door that has weird markings and symbols on it and stops. He reaches forward and turns the door knob, pushing the door open. He shines his light into the room, then walks inside. He looks around and finds a light switch. He flicks it and nothing happens. Psycho shrugs and walks further into the room. There is a bag of tools used for rituals of sacrifice sitting on a table. Psycho looks into the bag and then something catches his eye. He looks next to the bag and there is an old book sitting there, the book looks like it is leather bound, but the texture doesn't feel like leather. Psycho sits down and opens the book.

"Psycho...."

Psycho stops and shines the light around the empty room, looking for where the whisper came from. He focuses his attention back to the book. Scribbles and drawing are all over the pages. Demonic writings and drawings. There is a passage typed in the book in Latin. There is a translation below it. Psycho reads it out loud...

"In order to achieve..."

"Yes!....Continue..."

"...what it is you deeply desire. Read out loud these words..."

"Ask for me!"

"Ask for the Devil....granted be your wishes."

"It is done!"

As soon as Psycho reads the last words, the book starts to shake. The house starts to rumble, Psycho's cell phone goes dead. He sits there in darkness. The book stops shaking and the house stops rumbling. The voice starts again. A dark and fiery voice.

"I've been watching you, Psycho. I've been watching your Reign of Chaos. What is it that you truly desire, my child?"

The room lights up red. Psycho is still sitting in the chair, no looking around but not seeing anyone in the room with him. Psycho gets up from the chair.

"I know what you want. Deep down. You want your family back, don't you? All of this chaos you've caused, the damage you've done....all in name of your murdered family."

Psycho stops in his tracks. He turns around to look back at the book.

"You want the World Championship. You want the Reign of Chaos to take over the world!"

Psycho walks back towards the book, he stops and looks at it more, looking at the Latin passage in it.

"I can give that to you Psycho. I can give you everything you want."

Psycho picks up the book and closes it.

"That is right, Psycho. Take my book. Pledge to me, and you will get what you want!"

"You can give me my family back?"

"Yes."

"You can get me the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship?"

"Yes."

"You can help the Reign of Chaos take control?"

"I can make all of that happen and more, Psycho. Your deepest desires..."

"Well then, I will pay the price. Whatever it takes."

"Consider it done!"

Psycho smiles an evil smile as he walks out of the room. The red glow continues through the cellar and up into the main room of the cabin. Psycho walks outside of the cabin, and the sky is a dark red. He looks around as sees eyes in the darkness surrounding the cabin in the woods.

"Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life, Psycho. May the Reign take full effect!"

◄◄◄╬::†Saturday March 30th, 2013†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†NLWF Presents Warrior Games†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Psycho Shocks the World.†::╬►►►

As I stood there and looked down at Brenton Cyrus on his knees, holding his stomach. I knew it was my time. I felt that is was my time! I held my hand to his head, pointing to it like I was holding a gun. The crowd was on their feet. The NLWF roster was on their feet. Brenton Cyrus didn't know what was coming next. No one did! BANG! I yell as loud as I can. The look of confusion that crossed Brenton's face was amusing. Then bam! Straight up buzzsaw kick to his head. That was it. I watched his limp body fall to the mat. It was then, that moment that I knew I had him beat. I dropped down and covered him. One. Two. Three. The shock kicked in, the satisfaction of knowing what I had just done. Before I could look up, the crowd was roaring. The ref hands me the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

I stood up, looking down at the title that I had just earned. The title I fought so hard for these last few months. My prize. My destiny! Now the Reign of Chaos can take it's full effect! I climb out of the ring and climb up the ladder outside the ring. I hold up the title for the NLWF Universe to see who their new World Champion is! Looking down at the ring, I see Brenton Cyrus finally coming to, moving around. The Execution worked as perfectly as I hoped it would! Climbing back down the ladder, I look at the entrance stage. The NLWF Roster sitting in shock. They witnessed first hand what I am capable of. What the Reign is capable of!

I make my way up the ramp to the stage. And the rest, well you already know. Matthews Enterprises feels it necessary to fund my cause. When ME funding the ROC. With the World Championship in our possession....we will rule the world!

"Psycho...you now have what you have wanted!"

"I have the World Title..."

"Yes, you do."

"And the Reign of Chaos is now in control."

"Yes is it."

"But I do not have my family back!"

"That is why you need to go back to the cabin. Your family is waiting for you."

THE DEViL iNSiDE THESHOOT2_zpsa9258e29
◄◄◄╬::†"HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
"Warrior Games has come and it has gone. Those of you that watched it at home, or that attended the event, you witness the marking of the new era in the land of No Limits. You witness the Devil defeat God! You watched on as the Warrior of Chaos brought fourth his Reign of Chaos and.....shocked the world. Shocked the locker room. The fans. Everyone. That is, except for me. I went in to Warrior Games with one goal set cemented into my mind."

"Win the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship."

"Win it at any cost necessary."

"Brenton Cyrus, he put up a good fight. He helped me give you fans the match that you deserved, the match that you desired. The match that will be talked about for ages. Two warrior battling, one for good the other for evil. I made a God bleed. I rubbed his blood on my chest. I took a God's gold. That buzzsaw kick, I almost took Cyrus's head! At Warrior Game, the entire NLWF locker room sat and witnessed first hand, the Reign of Chaos take into effect full force. You go to the NLWF website and what do you see? The new era of NLWF!"

"The Era of the REiGN OF CHAOS!"

"And your's truly is at the helm."

"And now King of the Throne is approaching, and it's approaching fast. Six more days and you will witness even more history being made. You think I will stop after Warrior Games? You think that I will walk into King of the Throne and lose my World Championship that I had just earned? No. Now that I have my hands on this title, it will not be going anywhere. And after what you witnessed at Warrior Games, do you really expect it to? The Reign of Chaos will not allow it. I will not allow it. I will be leaving King of the Throne still the World Champion, and the King of the Throne will belong to me as well!"

"Chaos will rule the world."

"Damien Kingston..."

"Look at you man. On a roll huh? Way to go, Respect Champion. You finally get to hold some gold in your hands. Don't think I didn't see what you had to say about the World Title before I won it from Cyrus. You were really expecting him to come to King of the Throne as the World Champion? Come on Damien, I figured you were smarter than that. That, my friend is your first time of underestimating me. I am the World Champion now. I am at the top now. And Damien, this title isn't going anywhere on April 30th, expect home with me at the end of the night."

"You beat Mitch McClure for the Respect Championship."

"I can't even tell you how many times I have dropped that dude."

"I actually felt bad for you, McClure didn't even care enough about you to cut a promo for your match. I was honestly surprised he even show up to the match really. You were sitting there with everyone else, Damien. You watched how I took apart Brenton Cyrus. You saw how I ended his streak and took his title. Expect that same intensity at King of the Throne. Expect me to show up and give it my all, like I always do. Damien, you have seen the force I have inside that ring. Now that I am the World Champion, and I have to defend my title against four of you in the same match for my first title defense. This is a big defense, for my first. But I won't allow you of anyone else to take away what I have fought so hard to obtain. This title is staying right where it is at, and I will do everything in my power to make sure of that."

"Let's see, who else is there?"

"Ah yes, Johnny Stylez."

"Johnny Stylez, the man that I originally beat for the World Championship at Tournament to the Title. The man that I beat, when no one else was able to. Didn't you just go on to lose to Brenton Cyrus? With Crimson Skull as well right? The man that I just beat at Warrior Games, is the same man you couldn't beat, even with a second person to help. Hey, Johnny...do you remember that beating you received at Tournament to the Title? Or are you too old to remember? Well, if you can remember that beating, pops, just imagine that times, lets say at least five. That is what King of the Throne will be for you Johnny. I've beat you once, twice will be nothing. You won't leave as the King of the Throne, and you won't leave as the World Champion. Sorry old dude, but that is just the way it is going to be. You see, I plan on holding on to this title for a very long time. So I can't let you try and take it from me. I have to stop you. Just like I have to stop Brenton Cyrus. Damien Kingston. Crimson Skull. I'm not backing down from this challenge. I never will. I will rise to the challenge and I will show the world why I deserve to be the World Champion. Why I deserve to be the head of this new shift of era. Johnny, you don't stand a chance against the Reign of Chaos. The only way to avoid being a target is to be with the Reign. That is the only safe spot for anyone in this new era."

"It will be like Tournament to the Title all over again for you Johnny."

"This brings me to Crimson Skull."

"A fellow believe in the Reign. A man whom I got to bow down to me at Battle Lines. A man that I got again to pledge his devotion to the Reign of Chaos at Warrior Games. Make no mistake, we are both on the same page about this match. We will battle each other like we were enemies. And just like if he was Johnny Styles or Damien Kingston or Brenton Cyrus....I won't allow Crimson Skull to leave that arena with my title. Sorry my friend, but this title means that much to me. And I know that you feel that strongly about winning it. And that is okay. It is understandable. You want it what I can not have. It is basic human actions. Crimson Skull, I know that you know that the Reign won't save you in the match. You are my opponent. One of them. You stand against me, and ultimately in this match...you stand against the Reign. Chaos is about to rain down upon you and the other in this match, are you truly ready to see what a force that it is? Pure, uncensored, rage filled chaos. That is what is coming for you at King of the Throne. If you are ready or if you are not ready, it's coming and it is not stopping."

"In order to fully know the Reign, you have to feel it's Chaos."

"Just ask Brenton Cyrus about that."

"Brenton Cyrus, you now know better than anyone else what being against the Reign can bring upon you. I did what I told you I would do at Warrior Games. I beat you, in front of every fan, in front of the roster....I beat you. One. Two. Three. I made you bleed. You fought back bravely. You fought back forcefully. But you just couldn't get the job done. And I bet, oh I bet you were expecting me to finish you off with the Livid Atrocity. Didn't you? Every time I took you up, you sure as shit escaped or locked my arm to prevent the move. I had to adapt, Cyrus. Remember how you said you are always one page ahead of me?"

"For every page you think you are ahead of me.."

"I'm at least two more ahead of you."

"I have a plan set for everything that could possibly happen. You kicked out of the Livid Atrocity once. One time, Brenton Cyrus. I had to adapt. I had to change things up. You didn't expect the move I beat you with. You didn't expect it at all, I could see the confusion in your eyes when you looked up at me from your knees. Bang? BANG! The Execution, Brenton Cyrus. That is what I call that move. The Execution of Brenton Cyrus at Warrior Games. The kick heard around the world, throughout the locker room. The fall of a God and the rise of the Devil! Brenton Cyrus, I want to thank you for such an amazing match. Really, that is a truthful thank you."

"But god damn!"

"That fucking kick dude. The fucking kick!"

"Even you have to admit that it is fucking bad ass. Even you have to admit that it is impactfull...effective. You and I, Cyrus, we gave everything we had at Warrior Games. We were both pulling moves that neither of us has used in years. Leave it to a brand new move to finally get the job done. When I told you I had came up with a move to debut at Warrior Games against you, I wasn't lying. I knew it would put you down. How? Because you weren't expecting it. You didn't even know what was coming. That is the beauty of it. It caught you completely off guard and it flattened you. You are not always one page ahead of me. You didn't have everything played out in your head. You went into Warrior Games to destroy me and destroy the Reign! You went to Warrior Games to usher in the new era of respect and you fell short, Cyrus."

"Did you think I would let you destroy everything I worked for?"

"Come on man, failure for me wasn't an option."

"And now, since I would not accept failure...look where NLWF is going. The Era of Respect is dead and gone. The Era of the REiGN OF CHAOS is now upon us! This isn't my attempt to destroy the NLWF. This isn't my attempt to make it go away. No. This is my attempt to take over the NLWF. This is my attempt to give the fans what they want to see. Violence! Blood! Chaos! You know I am right, Cyrus. That is all these fans want to see. Did you not hear them when I busted you open? The way they cheered. Did you not hear the explosion of the roar from the crowd when the last count slapped down on the mat? This is what the fans want! You think I want to hurt the NLWF? Destroy it? I want to make it better. I want to bring up the level. I want people to know what I've lived through! I want matches where the wrestlers involved don't think they will make it out alive!"

"I WANT CHAOS!"

"I....want the world."

"Evil defeated Good. The Devil defeated God. The Reign of Chaos has taken over. And I will not stop with just NLWF. I want the world. I am the champion of the world, so this is what I want. The Reign will not stop. And now that we have all of the funding that we need, we won't be stopped. Not at King of the Throne. Brenton Cyrus, just like the other three in the match, you won't be leaving with my title. I know you want it back. I know you do, but it just isn't going to happen. Sorry buddy, but that is the cold hard truth. I will put you down again, be it with the Livid Atrocity or The Execution. I will break you again. The Reign of Chaos is coming to King of the Throne in full effect! There will be no stopping it. There will be no hiding from it. Take your pledge to our cause before it is to late, because if you don't then you will be destroyed! I'm the Hardcore Psychopath!"

"The Devil in the flesh."

"I AM CHAOS!"

"Memento Mori."

◄◄◄╬::†FiN†::╬►►►
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
THE DEViL iNSiDE I_vote_lcap55/100THE DEViL iNSiDE Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down