NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Chapter, for Johnny Styles

Go down

The Final Chapter, for Johnny Styles Empty The Final Chapter, for Johnny Styles

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 27th 2009, 4:24 am

-■THE MAN■-
-■THE MYTH■-
-■THE LEGEND■-
The Final Chapter, for Johnny Styles CyrusRPHeader
The Monologue
24 Hours plus has passed since I pissed on the decaying corpse of Samantha Styles, 24 hours plus without even a reaction, or an attempt at justice from Johnny Styles. 24 Long hours of sickening thoughts flowing through my head, or what I could do next. What can I do after kicking the woman who is responsible for getting his into this business. The woman who introduced Johnny Styles to the world of wrestling, where he has achieved all of his success. I kicked her to the face after fucking her brains out, better then he ever did, and it didn’t seem to phase him. I kidnapped his adopted son, after he begged me not to go there. I’ve beaten him unmercifully and forever traumatized him. Then I dug up the Grave of his Wife Samantha Styles, and while his adopted son Alex watched I pissed on his corpse. I didn’t just piss on her grave, or piss on her coffin, I pissed on her and even removed the wedding ring from her finger. But 24 hours after even that, Johnny Styles doesn’t seem phased, or maybe, Johnny Styles finally realizes he’s about to fight the God Forsaken Devil himself. Johnny Styles finally realizes that Brenton Cyrus is not a fucking joke, he’s a twisted and sick son of bitch, more then likely, with a severe mental illness.

The Story
□Brenton Cyrus is in the face of Alex Styles□
□Cyrus is pulling the lamp chord on and off as flashes of light illuminate and delluminate the room□
□Brenton Cyrus licks his lips as a sick smile crosses his face□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You are my ticket to ending Johnny Styles, guaranteed. I don’t need you to beat Johnny Styles, I can do it on my own. I can beat our Daddy because he is a loser. A failed Superhero and a failed NLWF Wrestler. The Streak-stopper Johnny Styles? Is that really all you care about bro? I’ve already lost matches and I am unfazed, if anything, I’ve become even better because of it! I told you this story wouldn’t have a happy ending Johnny Styles, I warned you! When I pin you at War Games after punt kicking you to the skull, sending you to the hospital, you will always remember me. I will haunt your dreams and be the very source of all your nightmares! You might be facing the end of your career, but you will be seeing a lot of me, I promise you that!

□Brenton Cyrus backs away from Alex Styles, before standing up□
□Brenton Cyrus throws the lamp at the wall as it explodes, the room goes dark□
□Brenton Cyrus opens the door and leaves, Alex‘s Room□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Usually, I would wonder, How the hell is Johnny Styles living with himself right now? But honestly I don’t even care anymore. I wanted the match against you so bad I did everything possible to force you to fight me, but you aren’t the man I want to fight. You jumped in between something that wasn’t any of your god damn business from the start and now your career is going to end because of it! Do you even remember how all of this started? I made a few jokes about the World Heavyweight Champion Cyber Punk, and you being the hero, jumped in to his defense. You see what happens, hero? You see what happens when you stick your nose into my business? I have ruined your life, and there isn’t a god damn thing you or anybody else can do about it! All you’ve done is childish antics, your old DX shit that nobody cares about. What happened when you wanted to bring DX back for one night? I kicked your partner Joe Santiago so hard in the Skull he thought he was a superhero in his dreams! I do have one surprise for you though, I think you’ll like this one.

□The camera fades□
□When the camera fades back in, we are inside The Pepsi Center□
□The arena is set up like JWF Breakdown□
□Brenton Cyrus is standing in the middle of the JWF Breakdown ring□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Friday, January 19th 2007. JWF Breakdown aired from the Pepsi Center in Denver Colorado. The Main Event of the show was Crimson Skull defending the Undisputed Championship against Johnny Stylez and King Clown in a Triple Threat Match. In what was an amazing war of a match, Johnny Stylez connected a shooting star press on Crimson Skull and got the victory, becoming Undisputed Champion for the first time. The aftermath of the match featured the return of Joe Santiago, and the unmasking of Crimson Skull. It also showed the formation of the Powers that Be. Joe Santiago had passed the torch to Johnny Styles. But when you put two unbelievable ego’s side by side, the shit hit’s the fan. They fought over the torch, and it resulted in the demise of Johnny Stylez’s super push.

□Brenton Cyrus looks down shaking his head□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I figured it would be nice for you to see something that makes you happy in your last remaining hours as an active wrestler in the NLWF. I paid a lot of money to set up this arena like this, I hope you like it Johnny Styles. I hope this brings a smile to your face and a tear to your eye. I also found this, Johnny Styles.

□A Video Plays on the Breakdown stage□

Stylez wrote:What can I say about Joe Santiago? The guy is a allaround class act, Gave me my big start here back when this place was still rocking the JWF logo! He single handly propelled my star into orbit. There will never be another Joe Santiago in this game, he was the last of the stand up guys....The game is going to miss Joe...Not for what he did inside the ring, but for what he did in the back! He is one of the few who I can honestly call my friend...I wish him and his family all the best. Get better Joe...

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’m not sure where the hell Joe Santiago was, But he returned at the end of the night so I suppose everything was fine. But I found this to be funny.

The Match
That’s it, I’ve done everything necessary, everything possible, to defeat Johnny Styles in the battle of mind games. I have mentally and emotionally beaten SBK to the point where I doubt he’ll even bother to retaliate. I’ve already become the man, the first man, to completely annihilate SBK. No doubt about it, no questions asked, no debate. Brenton Cyrus has beaten Johnny Styles, convincingly.

Never has there been anyone to own SBK, never has anyone shut him up, until now. The torch is never passed, it’s taken, and I have taken the torch out of the hands of SBK, whether he likes it or not. Never in this sport has anyone grasped the torch so tight, refusing to pass it on to someone better, the way Johnny Styles has. Nobody stays on top forever, eventually you meet your match, someone who is better then you at everything.

I bet SBK didn’t think the person would be Brenton Cyrus, he didn’t think it would be me who was the guy to beat the torch away from him. SBK probably thought to himself, this guy is nothing, he’s just a child star trying to make it in a man’s world. Everybody grows up eventually, I’ve grown into the Man, the Myth, and The Legend. Evolved into something never before witness, an Evil, and dark character, wrapped in a pretty boy package. What is left to be said? What can be said now that hasn’t already been put out on the table?

Is SBK going to go and throw some more insults my way? That’s what he always seems to resort to right? Always seems to fallback on cheap insults and curses. While I do things with a meaning and plot based around our current situation, will the Strike Back Kid do the same old shit? Maybe he’ll try something new and exciting, I doubt it however, don’t get your hopes up. Maybe Johnny Styles will go and see a therapist, someone to talk to about the hell I have unleashed on him.

Or, he can trace my steps, that’s always a fun road, a fun bridge to cross over. He can go check to see how Jada is doing, go the grave site, go to hell for all I care. It wont matter, no of it will even matter. I’ve got another idea for you Strike Back Kid, hang yourself. Nobody has ever committed suicide as a response to someone, you’ll be breaking barriers with that!

I’ve given you some ideas of what to do, but now if you decide to use them, it will look bad on your part. But at this point I don’t think it matters, I don’t think you can do anything to stop me. Your incoherent rants about random things didn’t help you I the first place, you even fell back on the insults, like usual and it didn’t do a damn thing to me. You used to strike fear into the people you were facing, I can’t speak for everyone, but you only see to motivate people to be better then you now.

Strike Back Kid has turned into Who Gives a Shit. Wait, another idea just came into mind, you can copy everything I’ve done to you. Sure, not many people have ever done that Styles. You can find Sarah Elizabeth, and kick her across the face, then, adopt a son for me and then kidnap him. Well, I guess copying me wouldn’t make a lot of sense, but I’m trying to help you out, I really am.

Hey man, I’m having a lot of trouble here, there isn’t anything you can do that I haven’t already predicted or suggested for you to do. I’ve got it, do nothing.

Johnny Styles everyone tries to fight, even when there is nothing left, and they only embarrass themselves further, tainting there legacy because of false pride. You can do something that nobody has ever done, and just admit defeat. It’s brilliant, I wish you would have thought about it, but it’s alright. Instead of boring all of us with 3000 words on meaningless bullshit, when the theme of the federation is quality, not quantity, plus the fact that everyone will see right through it because of me, just give up. It will be the biggest twist in wrestling history. You’ll just lay down at War Games, I’ll punt kick you to the head, and I’ll get the pin. Then you can move on with your life.

This is it Johnny Styles, your way out, finally and escape for you from the wrestling business that seems to own your soul. Your attempts at insulting me don’t do anything, my ego is way too big for you to bring down to your level. Since imitation in the sincerest form of flattery, and you copied my Man, Myth, and Legend line, I’ll do you a little favor, and after I end you, I’ll carry on the name, of the Strike Back Kid.
Because Johnny Styles,
…I…
…Never…
…Looked So…
…Good…
…And…
…I…
…Am…
…The Man…
…The Myth…
…And…
…The Legend…
You’ve finally met your match old dog, it’s about time for you to step aside anyway, just think about what I’m doing to you as a favor, I’m ending your career, so that you never have to. Maybe someday you’ll thank me for setting you free.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Final Chapter, for Johnny Styles I_vote_lcap100/100The Final Chapter, for Johnny Styles Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down