NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby Ocean, prepare yourself (Johnny Electric, and Johnny Styles are mentioned as well)(RP 1)

Go down

Bobby Ocean, prepare yourself (Johnny Electric, and Johnny Styles are mentioned as well)(RP 1) Empty Bobby Ocean, prepare yourself (Johnny Electric, and Johnny Styles are mentioned as well)(RP 1)

Post by Guest March 18th 2009, 2:09 pm

I am at a local bar in Spain and a friend of mine, Julio, joins me. Julio is a womanizer and he looks around the bar, and it makes me wonder sometimes why i have him as a friend sometimes because of his womanizing.

Bobby Ocean, prepare yourself (Johnny Electric, and Johnny Styles are mentioned as well)(RP 1) Tn2_john_leguizamo_2<---- Pic of Julio

Then my cell phone goes off with the ring tone of my theme song. I look at it and its a text message from someone with the Initials of JO. I think of who it might be and i smile a bit as i think it is that interviewer that came to my house to interview me. the message says "It was nice interviewing you, maybe you and I could get together sometime to get to know each other better, Jaz O.". I smile as it is the interviewer. I must admit, she is a beautiful one. Julio looks over.

Julio: Whoa hey amigo, looks like a senorita wants you esse. You should get in the sack with her.

I smack the back of his head.

Julio: What man, I just keeding. I know you like to get to know the senorita first. you and i been amigos for long time. I wish i had that willpower man, but who am i to talk, I just a womanizer and want to get into the sack with a senorita.

"No argument there" I say to myself.

"Look Julio, all you got to do is keep it in your pants long enough to get to know the senorita better, didnt your Madre teach you that?"

Julio: Yeah man, but i guess i just stupid enough not to listen to her. Also I get drunk all the time.

He is telling the truth. He does get drunk all the time. All i drink is one glass of red wine, maybe two if i feel like it. I do like wine, but i choose not to be a raging alcoholic like Julio here. I then pat my friend on the back and leave him be. I pay for his drinks, because even though he drinks a lot, he is my amigo. I then leave the bar and then head back to my home. I arrive back there and then text Jazmine back to let her know that i am interested in her offer, and i will take it. Then i remember that i do have a match for the Hall of Fame ceremony, against this Bobby Ocean guy, who will be one of my opponents at War Games, and the champion is the special guest referee.

There is a knock on my door and i answer it, and a cameraman is standing there. I let him in because he wants a promo from me.

Cameraman: You're on Mr Delevega.

"Thank you. Bobby Ocean, you as well as I will have our very first match against each other at the Hall of Fame ceremony. I look forward to this match, because it will be my first opportunity to show the fans what i am made of. You might look at me and think Oh hes just a pretty boy, and doesn't want his face to be messed up. I will say this, beyond my good looks is a fighting heart just beating to wrestle for the fans and the fans will see that this Spaniard will do anything to fight, and if i go down, i will go down fighting."

I think a moment.

"Then we have el campion Johnny Electric as the guest referee. I will say this to you, you call it down the middle, and we will have no problems. You become one like Danny Davis was, and the pain i cause you at War Games will be that much more painful.

I think again.

"Who are we honoring this time"

Cameraman: Johnny Styles Mr Delevega.

"You don't have to call me Mr Delevega. I am young still, you can call me Tapido. As for Mr Styles. I might not have been here long enough, but you Mr styles i could tell are a fighter, and you would do anything to entertain the fans, and I respect that a whole lot. Mr Styles, you have my respect, and its an honor to be in the same company as you. Thats all i got to say Mr Cameraman, you may leave now.

Cameraman: Thank you for your time.

The Cameraman leaves and then I head downstairs to my mask making room. Yes, I consider mask making a hobby of mine. I continue working on my latest mask. I hear my cell phone go off and then i answer it and its another text message from Jazmine. IT says "I decided to stay in Spain a little longer. Meet me at the cafe down the street from you for dinner? from Jaz O. I smile and answer her back with a yes and then i go back to making my mask as the scene ends.

End RP.

Back to top Go down