NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To find the killer

Go down

To find the killer Empty To find the killer

Post by Death-Angel November 29th 2010, 1:47 am

"And then there was nothing left to fear, save fear itself."

October 31st, 2002.

Tonight was a special night, a very special night indeed. It was a night where supposedly the boundaries between the human world and the spirit world were at their weakest. Tonight, on All Hallow's Eve's our reality crossed over into a realm of darkest night, a realm of the greatest evil for mere minutes only.

And tonight was the night where the entity known only as the mysterious Death Angel stepped forward one more time, from darkest gloom, from deepest night. He stepped forward into the great unknown, clutching at a sheet of paper in his hands. A sheet of paper that perhaps held the key to his destiny. Although we cannot read the words scrawled onto the scrap of paper, there are three letters that are immediately visible written in bold, black letters at the top.

OSW.

The scene opens into a darkened room. Although all we can see initially is darkened shadow, after a couple of seconds there is a sharp scraping sound, and a singular flicker of light as a match is lit. The flickering light goes downwards slowly until a larger light is created, the light of a hang-top lantern.

A solitary figure stands solemnly, head bowed, holding onto the lantern. Slowly, the figure bends down, gently setting the lantern onto the chipped stone floor. Around the figure we see cold, granite walls, stretching into a perfect, equilateral cube of granite.

The man, standing in a dark jacket and black trousers, stands, head hanging forwards, stringy black hair coming forwards and obscuring his features.

Suddenly springing into life, the man shoots his head forwards, displaying a pale, worn face, and several days worth of stubble. Angry, red scars crisscross his features and his mouth drops open in an impossibly wide scream. But most telling are his eyes, beginning as a deep brown, the pupils gradually fade until only the whites of his eyes are displayed.

In his minds eyes, he hears the sound of screaming and a million voices talking to him in a screeching, halting tone. The voices have accompanied him on each and every day of his existence, singing to him, telling him of each and his every failures.

They sing to him of his friend, a friend of his now dead and gone because of Angel. He promised him he would be there, would have his back but he did not. And now he was gone, a victim of suicide.

His wife, Raven. The love of his life. She had died in a car accident. An accident brought about because of Angel, because of his addiction and obsession with drugs. He had tripped and lost control of his car. She was dead, and it might as well have been by his hands.

LBK, a victim of Angel's own penchant for violence. A man whom Angel professed to respect, and yet he was instead the victim of a vicious, deadly attack. Thrown over the edge of a cruise liner, he had not been seen since.

Their spirits, haunting him. Hovering over him like three vengeful angels, following him wherever he went. Waiting for the day that Angel received his comeuppance. Waiting for the day his hold on life would end. Waiting for the day when he too would die and walk amongst them. Then, they would have their vengeance. They would tear at his flesh. They would rip at his soul. They would devour his essence until there was nothing left.

Yes, this was the fate that awaited Angel one day. A fate that he had brought upon himself.
And so the man stood, rigid, eyes rolled back into his skull, listening at the screams of vengeful spirits proclaiming his demise.

We see an old woman, dark of skin, with bone-white hair and wrinkled skin stretched taut over her face like cheap leather.

Although there are no outward signs of violence to her form, she glides across the floor like a mannequin dangling from a puppeteers strings. Her head lolls forward around her neck and shoulders from side to side.
She is dead, and yet she walks still like some demented puppet, left foot snapping forward followed by the right foot. And so she comes forwards, one foot dangling in front of the other, as if she is not walking from her own free will, but by the will of another.

And then her eyes suddenly open, and we see all black. Black like two twin pools of eternal night.

A horrific, gruesome smile contorts her features, stretching and twisting her face into a grotesque parody of a human being.

Opening, hissing inhuman words spill forth, like a nest of venomous snakes.

"A dark star. It wakens. God help us all."

The woman drops to the floor, all pretense of life fleeting from her hollow corpse.

We return to the stone room, where the mysterious Angel laughs, a demonic inhuman sound.

"My name is Death Angel. And like a revenant stalking the night, I seek my killer."

We flash back to a moment not so long ago in the past. A large mansion, a silhouette against the night sky. Travelling in through the solid, oaken double doors, we walk the corridors of Angel's home like a silent ghost flitting through the sky.

The house is large. The house is beautiful. The hallway is comprised of a stately, purple rug. Adorning the walls are expensive oil paintings depicting various locations and various people. Expensive looking ornaments line the walls and shelves. At the far end, a large staircase begins on both sides of the room and meets in the middle, angling up towards the second floor. An expensive looking balustrade separates each half of the staircase.
But this is not our destination dear reader. No, we need to travel forwards and upwards to the second floor, to a large winding corridor. On either side, doors adorn each side of the corridor, leading to private rooms where guests would quite occassionally frequent.

At the far side of the corridor, one of the doors is open. Hanging from the doorframe is a dark shadow, dangling slowly from side to side. A thick, hempen rope is attached to the doorway, fashioned into a noose. As we get closer we see swollen, black flesh. We see cheeks, puffed out from constriction. We see eyelids flickering open and closed. We see black lips, a trickle of blood dribbling out from it.

Suddenly, the eyes open and stare at us....pupils expanded, whites bloodshot. The thick, swollen, bloody lips
creep forwards into a sly smile and a voice, scraping and halting issues forth.

"I know what this looks like, but I'm not dead."

And now the man.....creature, looks straight at us, eyes piercing through our skin into the very fabric of our soul.

"I will survive this. I will fall into a coma, but I will come out of it. And I will seek my revenge."

The body continues to dangle from side to side.

"I know what this looks like, but it is not suicide. Someone tried to kill me. I will find this person, and I will make them pay for what they have done."

The figure laughs, a ghostly, unearthly sound.

"My name is Death Angel, and I am not quite dead yet. Like a revenant stalking the night, I seek my would-be killer."

We return to the present day. A gaunt, frail man arrives in a broken-down Audi in Toronto, Canada.
The man is as much of a physical and mental wreck as the vehicle that he travels in.

For you see, he is a man that has a burning obsession, and a desire to seek the truth he does not yet know.
Although not a man on the run, he is somebody that has come here pursued by the shadows and demons that eat away at his psyche.

But, above all else, he has a purpose. A purpose that he felt he could accomplish in OSW, before the federation closed its doors.

His name is Angel, and he has a mission.

He is here to catch the person that tried to kill him.

And, as he stops his car, puts on his handbrake and looks ahead at the sweeping, Canadian countryside, he stares at the only thing that he has left to him.

The only thing that keeps him going.

A ripped and torn piece of paper, but one that has three bold, black letters written at the top.

OSW.

Perhaps here he can finally discover the truth.

Whatever the cost.....

The scene fades to black.

-----------------------The Match-----------------------

Go ahead KID team up with Corey Casey do you think I care No I don't Why because even thought You have owned me in the past Corey Casey it does not matter any more why because I am the LAW of NLWF/FTW and if you two don't wanna play by the rules then you both will understand why I am the LAW and you will found out that my justice will be Deadly.

The Angels of the Apocalypse, Go ahead make fun of this group but you need to understand one thing Corey this is not some freak show, No more will you think that Corey why because we are here to stay even if we lose alot we are going no were because We say so.

KID I know we have never seen eye to eye but there is one thing I can say to you is make the right choice, pick your side Corey's or your own, but understand this if you make your choice in the match then you have fucked your self I know I can't offer you the same thing that Corey Casey can but I can offer you a peace offer.

At Legend of the fall Hell will be unleashed.

I am a Dark Star,
I am a God,
I am a Fallen Angel,
I am Death,
I am the Syco.
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
To find the killer I_vote_lcap100/100To find the killer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down