NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer B you are a noboby to me

Go down

Killer B you are a noboby to me Empty Killer B you are a noboby to me

Post by Wayne Morley September 23rd 2009, 3:37 am

(Wayne is sat at the bar of the the frontier night club where he sometimes works as a bouncer.The bar is dead quite as it is kick out time so it now his time for a couple of drinks)

Before I get something off my chest about this Killer B punk.I just
what to say its alcohol free becks so all you out there don't have to worry that am back on the wagon.anyway lets get back to why the N.L.W.F cameras are here for.Killer B you said in your promo the other day that you had the best of me.Well am here to call you a lier.How can you get the best of me when we have never been in the ring with each other.I think you been drinking Killer it does do that to you starts you think stuff that never happen.Anyway you think am going to be a walk over for you at Seven Sins per-per-view.Well you go find them people that thought that.I can tell you there in the hospital down the road.there thought there was more man then me and had a go at me.Just look at the damage it left the bosses upstairs is now trying to get a glass door because I put the punks though it.

(Wayne takes a drink of is beer then start to laugh)

But its like I said who the hell are you.I been looking at your papers you sign with this great company.Its says your from Glasgow Scotland well to that I say what a dump that place is the best thing about that place is the highway out of it.and you said you that you didn't fit in to other fed and you now why because you suck.hell I could dig my grandma up and have a better match with her then you and she been died 10 years.this sunday you are going to see that all the talk of me is true.but for you your going to be the poor soul that finds out

Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1978-10-21
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Leeds England
Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down