NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Evil : October 26th 2010

Go down

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 Empty City of Evil : October 26th 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 3rd 2010, 7:43 pm

The show fades in on helicopters flying around the Sin City arena. Three monster trucks roar down the Vegas strip. They drive around the arena, then pull into the parking structure. The helicopters, with ME on the sides, shoot down spotlights around the arena.

The shot fades inside the parking garage where the three monster trucks are parked. Corey Casey gets out of the Bowser Monster truck, while The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk get out of the other two by its side. Corey Casey looks at the two of them.

Corey Casey

You guards these with your lives, I need to find and talk to Ridicule.

The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk nod and climb up to the hoods of the monster trucks. Corey Casey walks away and the shot fades to the ME logo on the outside of a door. We enter to find Chuck Matthews standing in front of all of Bad Company.

Chuck Matthews
We’re pulling out all the stops here tonight. I want all of you to do whatever it takes to destroy the Dark Knights. I want this war to be over before it even has a chance to get started. The fate of Bad Company, everything we’ve worked for, my entire master plan comes down to tonight.

Bad Company nods. Chuck Matthews looks at Brenton Cyrus, then TJ Tilli, then at Matt Biggars.

Chuck Matthews
Bad Company is the NLWF and without it, I don’t want to think about where things would be right now. My master plan saved this company and you fight to keep it that way.

Chuck Matthews looks at Ruben Ricardo León, then at Biggie Mac who stares at the ground.

Chuck Matthews
But most importantly tonight, we get Biggie his wife back! If The Dark Knights want a war, they have a war!

The shot fades away from the Bad Company locker room to Nick Ridicule staring at himself in the mirror. Only the right half of his face can be seen, leading up to his red mohawk.

Nick Ridicule
Two months I’ve waited for the chance to ruin this so called “perfect” world. If things are perfect in the eyes of just one man, how can they be called perfect at all? When I fought for the greater good, I fought with everyone in mind and even when fighting for evil, I do it for everyone else.

The light shuts off, sending everything black. A light shines hitting the left side of his face. It reveals the scar down his eye and across his throat, leading up to a black mohawk.

Nick Ridicule
Bad Company has destroyed the very best qualities of this Federation. It destroyed the pillars that held this company up and will continue to destroy the pillars until they are gone. Without us, the NLWF will fall and the empire will collapse into a ball of dust. When it does, only one man will be able to survive the blast. Only one man will be able to lead everyone else to the gloryland.

The light shuts off, sending everything black again. The light on both sides turn on, showing Nick Ridicule’s entire face. Half his mohawk colored red, the other side black.

Nick Ridicule
Tonight, the war ends. I put this perfect world in a noose the same night I put Chuck Matthews in a noose. The only difference is I’ve waited until tonight to hang Bad Company, for the entire world to see.

The lights shut off and everything fades to the opening video. It starts off in a carbonized world. Suddenly tanks and helicopters roar. Fighter jets fly overhead, then drop bombs on the land. Out of the tanks, Bad Company members begin to stick their heads out.

The cartoon version of Chuck Matthews points onward and is followed by his army. At the top of the hill, four hooded men sit on horses, watching as the Bad Company army rolls through. The grim reaper pulls his hood back revealing Corey Casey.

He points his scythe down at the army then rides off. He’s followed by two riders and the war calls “Beat that” and “Fuck Yeah” are heard as the three ride into battle with the Bad Company army. The fourth hooded man starts to follow, then forces his horse to turn around.

He climbs down from his horse and takes off his robe, revealing a cartoonized Nick Ridicule. He smirks and looks off in the distance to a castle where a damsel waits at her widow. He turns and looks down at the war to see the Bad Company army destroying everything in its path.

He watches as the Dark Knights fall before the Bad Company army, then reaches into his robe and pulls out a box with a red button in the middle. Chuck Matthews stands on his tank, a ME flag in his hands. He waves it back and forth surrounded by the destruction.

Nick Ridicule watches shaking his head, then holds out his finger and presses down on the red button, sending everything white.

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 CityofEvil
City of Evil : October 26th 2010 Laststand
Live from the Sin City Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada

From the white it fades to the stage where fireworks shoot back and forth at the top of the stage before sending sparks shooting up the ramp. The ring posts shoot fire and the crowd gets up, cheering wildly.

“Corey Casey= KING OF THE DOUCHES!” “> It was not Knife to Know Corey Casey”
“UNEMPLOYED WHITE FT...L?” DA says: O.o did thr Dark Knights Disappear
“Corey Casey moves like CHAIN LIGHTNING!” “>Gunther moves like GREASED LIGHTNING!”
“I'm a Ryan Apollos...Vampire Lord...Ryan Hawk...Slayer...Ryan Cornell...Da X factor... The strike]Slayer fan![/strike]... I‘m shit out of luck!”
“I WANT A MUSTACHE RIDE!” “TJ FOUND HIS HAIR!” “toupe FTW!”

After showing the entire audience, the announcers are shown seated behind the announcers table ringside.

Cornell - Welcome one and all to City of Evil! This is the night we’ve all been waiting for, the night Bad Company has been working for since it was created! The first ever NLWF pay per view event in Las Vegas is sure to be one remembered forever!

Greed - Tonight either the Dark Knights die or Bad Company does! The way things have gone so far this month, my money is on the Knights!

Cornell - Well, you’re an idiot! Look at what happened to Jason Hawk once he started to doubt Bad Company!

Greed - We’ll see what happens tonight…

Cornell - No! All you’ll see tonight is Dark Knights being destroyed by the full force of a united Bad Company!

Greed - So far, Bad Company has been dominated by these Dark Knights! I’m just sayin!

Cornell - When they can catch us off guard and when we don’t have our leader Chuck Matthews to control the situation!

Greed - Good god Tommy, are you listening to yourself? We spent two months pissing on the careers of these guys, who made this company what it is!

Cornell - You shut your filthy little mouth! We’re bettering the NLWF by removing the cancer of this federation! Those who wont unite! Tonight Mr. Greed, prepare to have your faith in Bad Company renewed!

Greed - Perfect! Because tonight, I think Bad Company is going to be killed!

Cornell - How does it feel to be WRONG? We start tonight’s actions with a rivalry two months in the making! It was like Death-Angel was trying to reveal to me that Ryan was my son months ago, and also that he was the worst and most retarded of all wrestlers…

Greed - Slayer has done a good job proving that for a year… If we would have known “The Legend Slayer” Ryan Apollos would be the best of all his alter egos, we might have enjoyed his win at City of Evil last year more. When he won God’s Playground! Remember how amazing that twist turned out to be?

Cornell - Hmmmm… interesting.. I need to talk to Chuck!

Greed - What?

Cornell - I’ll be right back! You just helped Bad Company my friend!

Tommy Cornell stands up and walks away from the announcers table slowly. He turns and runs, running around the ring, then up the ramp.

Greed - What? What the hell!

Christa Dudley - Welcome to City of Evil!

The fans stand up and cheer wildly.

Christa Dudley - It’s now time for the opening contest, a BLOOD, PRIDE, AND DEATH MATCH! Introducing first…

Greed - This rivalry started months back, Ryan screwing Death-Angel over in a Tag Team title match.

The lights in the arena shut off.

Greed - The one and only!

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold plays throughout the arena and a spotlight hit’s the crowd to show Death-Angel emerging from out of nowhere. Fans screams and move out of his way as he walks down the steps on his way to the ring. Death-Angel jumps the guardrail and looks over to the announcers table. He stares at John Greed, then slides into the ring.

Christa Dudley - From parts unknown…

Greed - Part Unknown Warrior is more like it…

Christa Dudley - Standing 8’9” and weighing in at 600 pounds! DEATH-ANGEL!

Death-Angel runs around the ring, then stops and looks at the stage. Death-Angel sits down.

Greed - Can Slayer become a Dark Knight, or will this be just another FAIL to add to his resume.

The lights begin flashing and Becoming the Bull by Atreyu plays. The Slayer comes out from underneath the announcers table and runs over to grab a steel chair. He runs and slides into the ring, then hits Death-Angel to the back with it.

Greed - Smooth.

Christa Dudley escapes the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

BLOOD, PRIDE, & DEATH MATCH

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 Match

Death-Angel [vs] The Slayer

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel stands up and The Slayer swings the chair at him. The chair hits Death-Angel to the face but he no sells it, staring down at The Slayer. Death-Angel shakes his head and The Slayer hits him again. Death-Angel laughs, then punches the steel chair into the face of The Slayer.

Greed - KABLOOSKIE!!! That’s the Death-Angel I like to see! A lot of people would call this battle of the gatekeepers, but I think Death-Angel is a legend, unlike Ryan.. Slayer!

Death-Angel lift The Slayer to his feet and runs him to the ropes. Death-Angel jumps as soon as The Slayer rebounds and he dropkicks him to the face.

Greed - six hundred pound dropkick ladies and gentlemen!

Death-Angel stands up and circles around The Slayer on the mat. Death-Angel lifts The Slayer to his feet, then head butts him to the face, sending him staggering into the corner. Death-Angel runs in and splashes The Slayer in the corner, then uppercuts him, knocking him down.

Cornell - Alright I’m back! You have no idea how much time you just saved us Greedy!

Greed - I don’t really understand, but you’re welcome?

Death-Angel grabs the steel chair and sits it In the center of the ring. He walks to the corner and lifts The Slayer up from the mat, to the top turnbuckle. Death-Angel grabs The Slayer by his throat, then turns and choke slams him, sending him crashing down onto the open chair.

Cornell - You’ll see later on! We’ve got a match happening right now. Death-Angel, Bad Company member, is destroying a Douche Knight!

Greed - So far it’s been all DA. Ryan was hiding under our table, he tried a sneak attack and failed, now Death-Angel is having his way with him!

Death-Angel lifts The Slayer to his feet, then grabs him by the throat and lifts him up. Death-Angel choke slams The Slayer down on the chair, then runs to the ropes. He rebounds and jumps up, then falls straight down onto The Slayer with a splash.

Cornell - DA takes a page from Unknown Warrior’s book.

Greed - He eats a page from the book! Ha ha!

Death-Angel stands up and walks to the corner. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then stands up and jumps off with a frog splash. Death-Angel crashes down onto The Slayer in the middle of the ring, then he rolls out of the ring.

Cornell - First you must make your opponent bleed, then you have to force them to say “I quit” and after that you must keep them down for a ten count to win the match.

Greed - Death-Angel has a good start.

Death-Angel reaches down and grabs the ringside matting. He pulls it back, revealing the arena floor. Death-Angel laughs, then reaches under the ring and pulls out a bag. He slides into the ring, then stands up and pours the bag out, spilling thumbtacks down on the mat.

Cornell - First Death-Angel exposes the arena floor, then he moves on to thumbtacks!

Greed - The Slayer should have just stayed at home.

Death-Angel walks over and lifts The Slayer to his feet. Death-Angel lifts The Slayer under his arm, then jumps up with him and side slams him down onto the thumbtacks. The crowd watches on in shock as The Slayer rolls off of the thumbtacks, most of them stuck in his back.

Cornell - Does that count as blood? He was practically turned into a pin cushion!

Greed - He’s hurt badly, but I don’t think the referee is going to count that.

Death-Angel laughs, then lifts The Slayer to his feet. Death-Angel sets the slayer up for a power bomb, then reaches down and grabs the broken chair. Death-Angel tosses the chair onto the remaining thumbtacks, then jumps with The Slayer, connecting a flip piledriver. The impact stands The Slayer up and he falls through the ropes to the ring apron.

Cornell - Flip piledriver from the largest man on earth!

Greed - He drove him straight down onto that damaged chair, and the rest of those thumbtacks!

Death-Angel holds his arms up, look at The Slayer trying to us the ropes to stand up on the apron. Death-Angel walks over slowly, then steps out to the apron. He lifts The Slayer and looks down at the exposed arena floor. Death-Angel lifts The Slayer up for a military press.

Cornell - The Slayer must be fifteen feet above the arena floor!

Greed - Almost ten feet of Death-Angel and four feet of ring apron.

Death-Angel throws The Slayer sending him flipping down, landing back first down onto the exposed cement floor. Death-Angel walks over to the corner and begins climbing to the top turnbuckle. He doesn’t bother looking behind him as he jumps off with a moonsault, landing on The Slayer.

Cornell - When was the last time you saw Death-Angel this fired up?

Greed - It’s been a very long time for one of the few men to have beaten all the members of original salvation.

Death-Angel gets to his knees, looking at the motionless Slayer. Death-Angel looks over at the ring steps and crawls over. He grabs them and drags them away from the ring. Death-Angel lifts The Slayer to his feet, then immediately lifts him up to his shoulder for a power bomb.

Cornell - We’ve seen Death-Angel use this move lately, The Angel of Darkness!

Greed - It’s a sick addition, to an already devastating moveset.

Death-Angel runs with The Slayer, then brings him down with a cliffhanger, sending The Slayer down face first into the ring steps. The Slayer falls to the exposed arena floor, his head starting to bleed. Neon red drops hit the cement floor as Death-Angel stands over him, surveying the damage.

Cornell - He’s bleeding! The Slayer gave up being a Cornell, for this?

Greed - Sad to say.. Yeah he did.

The referee slides out of the ring and checks The Slayer, before turning around, calling for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel drops down, locking the STF. He grabs the arm of The Slayer and locks in an Anaconda crossface. Death-Angel lifts The Slayer up off the cement, then slams him back down, still locked in the STF Anaconda crossface.

Cornell - The Darkness is locked on!

Greed - I thought Slayer would at least make him bleed, but it looks like Death-Angel is about to sweep him and win all three.

Death-Angel lifts The Slayer and smashes him against the cement floor again. Death-Angel pulls back on the hold and the referee brings a microphone over. The Bowser monster truck drives out by the side of the stage and Corey Casey quickly jumps out of it.

The Slayer
I QUIT! I QUIT!

Corey Casey face palms, then runs and climbs up to the ramp. He runs down the ramp, then rushes alongside the ring. Corey Casey runs up the steps and jumps off, dropping an elbow down on Death-Angel. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - That’s two nothing Death-Angel!

Greed - But Corey has come to the aid of his new apprentice… HA HA HA!

Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel to his feet and punches him to the stomach. Death-Angel laughs shaking his head, then shoves Corey Casey away. Death-Angel charges at Corey Casey who drops down and toeholds Death-Angel, tripping him down into the ring steps.

Cornell - Is he bleeding?

Greed - I don’t think so, but with Corey Casey on his side, Slayer might stand a chance!

Death-Angel stands up holding his face. Corey Casey kicks The slayer to the ribs, rolling him out of the way, then turns around and grabs Death-Angel. Corey Casey Russian leg sweeps Death-Angel down onto the expose arena floor. Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms out to the side, taking in the boos from the crowd.

Cornell - He’s a match terrorist!

Greed - He knows how important tonight Is if The Dark Knights are going to survive! Tonight means EVERYTHING!

Corey Casey climbs up to the apron, then jumps off, landing on Death-Angel with a leg drop. Corey Casey gets to his feet and lifts The Slayer. Corey Casey and The Slayer lift Death-Angel up to his feet, then set him up for a suplex. Corey Casey and The Slayer lift Death-Angel up and hold him for a suplex. The Slayer lets go and climbs up to the apron while Corey Casey manages to hold Death-Angel up alone.

Cornell - WOW, look at the power of Corey Casey!

Greed - Amazing!

The Slayer runs and jumps off the apron, hitting Death-Angel with a shoulder block. Corey Casey takes Death-Angel down with the jackhammer, landing him on the cement arena floor.

Cornell - Crosscheck into a Purifier!

Greed - OH SNAP! DA X FACTOR TAUNT!

The Slayer does Da X Factor Taunt and Corey Casey punches him to the face. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then walks away. He walks up the ramp, then jumps off onto the hood of the Bowser Monster Truck. As he does, the Monster Truck turns on. Corey Casey looks around in shock and the horn goes off, shooting fire to the sides.

Cornell - Someone hijacked the Bowser Truck! BUT WHO COULD IT BE!?

Greed - Seriously, who is it? Who would have the balls to steal something Corey loves so much?

The Bowser Monster Truck drives forward and slams on its brakes, launching Corey Casey off the hood down onto the ramp. Corey Casey rolls to his feet and looks as Chris Matthews sticks his head out. He smiles and waves at Corey Casey, then backs out.

Cornell - He didn’t even have to hotwire the thing, Corey Casey was dumb enough to leave the keys inside!

Greed - What’s going on?

Corey Casey runs up the ramp, then runs backstage.

Cornell - Wait until you see the power of Bad Company! You never doubt us again once we crush all of these idiots tonight!

Greed - I don’t see how taking his truck accomplishes anything…

The Slayer stands up holding his jaw, blood running down his face. He looks over his shoulder, trying to get a look at the thumbtacks stuck in his back. He looks at Death-Angel and does The Slayer taunt, then reaches under the ring pulling out a sledgehammer.

Cornell - He needs to stop doing his retarded taunts and start trying to win the match.

Greed - Yeah, he’s down two zero, he needs to make some kind of comeback.

The Slayer waits for Death-Angel to stand up, then he runs and jumps trying to hit him to the face. The Slayer hits Death-Angel to the shoulder with the sledgehammer. Death-Angel immediately punches The Slayer to the face, knocking him down and out.

Cornell - KABLOOSKIE!!!!!!!

Greed - Good night Slayer.

The referee tries to back Death-Angel away from The Slayer. The referee starts his count.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Death-Angel pushes past the referee and lifts The Slayer up to his feet. Death-Angel rolls The Slayer into the ring, then slides in after him. Death-Angel lifts The Slayer up, then lifts him to his shoulder for a power bomb. The Slayer still has the sledgehammer in his hands and he hits Death-Angel to the top of the head with it.

Cornell - Did Ryan actually do something smart?

Greed - Nope, just happened to hang onto the sledgehammer.

Death-Angel staggers around the ring with The Slayer who hits him again. Death-Angel runs and launches The Slayer over the ropes, sending him crashing down onto the cement arena floor. Death-Angel falls down inside the ring, holding his face.

Cornell - Death-Angel connected the cliffhanger, sending Slayer out of the ring to the exposed floor!

Greed - He’s not getting up from that.

Death-Angel stands up, then sits down in the corner. The referee stands over The Slayer outside the ring and begins to count.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Cornell - This is it, match number one is going to be WON by Bad Company!

Greed - clever..

Death-Angel stands up, looking over the ropes down at The Slayer.

“5” “6” “7” “8” “9” “10!”

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - The Death-Angel of old has returned with a vengeance, he wants to be champion again and I believe he has what it takes to do so.

Greed - As long as he stays with Bad Company?

Cornell - Exactly!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Death-Angel!

Greed - Regardless, it was a great and dominant victory for Death-Angel.

The shot cuts from Death-Angel with his arms raised backstage to Nick Ridicule standing with Biggie Mac.

Biggie Mac

Where is she? You said tonight would be a live or die match, yet none of the equipment is set up!

Nick Ridicule
Patience Mac. You didn’t think I would give you an entire show to break Anna free right? I know how these matches work better than anyone. My greatest weapon tonight, is the element of surprise. I want you to keep in mind tonight, I want everyone to keep in mind tonight, that the only reason I came up with this plan, was because of the plan Chuck Matthews came up with. This is all his fault and tonight, it all ends.

Biggie Mac

Fine. I don’t care. Just tell me what I did to deserve this? What did Anna do to deserve this?

Nick Ridicule
You decided to be a part of the war. But look at it this way, after tonight the war will be over and you’ll be remembered as one of the heroes who helped bring it to an end.

Biggie Mac grabs Nick Ridicule, pushing him against the wall.

Biggie Mac

As soon as Anna is safe, I’m going to kill you.

Nick Ridicule
I would expect nothing less.

The shot fades away from the two of them, to Corey Casey running through the backstage area looking around. He makes his way towards the exit, leading to the parking lot, but Voss Handerson steps in front of him. Corey Casey stops and smiles.

Corey Casey

Out of the way, Voss!

Voss Handerson pulls at the referee shirt he’s wearing.

Voss Handerson
It’s time for you to be taught a lesson in RESPECT, Mr. Casey!

Corey Casey laughs, slapping his knee. He stops laughing, rubbing tears from his eyes, then looks at Voss Handerson again. He points and begins laughing again.

Voss Handerson
Laugh it up while you can, you wont have anything to laugh about after this match.

Corey Casey stops laughing and grabs Voss Handerson by his throat. He shoves him against the wall and gets close to him.

Corey Casey

Who is going to stop me from laughing? You?

Corey Casey is grabbed and pulled off Voss Handerson by Gunther who shoves him against the wall. Corey Casey pushes Gunther away from him. Gunther trips and falls but out of nowhere a woman throws herself on the ground. Gunther bounces off her breasts back to his feet and he slaps Corey Casey.

Gunther

Pick on someone your own size!

Corey Casey holds his face, then begins to laugh again. He stands upright then steps face to face with Gunther.

Voss Handerson
Same size!

Corey Casey

I’ve got fifty pounds on you little man.

Voss Handerson
How about we make the match a fight! HARDCORE HELL!

Corey Casey looks shocked, then starts laughing again.

Corey Casey

Do you have any understanding how stupid you look right now Voss? I KILL PEOPLE IN MATCHES WITH NO RULES! Just as Chuck Matthews what I do to Sex Icons and Sex Gods in these fights!

Voss Handerson
Put the North American Title on the line tough guy! Stop talking about it and lets go out there already!

Corey Casey

You got it! I’m going to kill you first!

Corey Casey points at Gunter. The girl with the massive breasts stands up and tries to bite Corey Casey’s finger. Corey Casey turns and points at Voss Handerson.

Corey Casey

Then I’m going to kill you and drag you over to count the pin! After that gentlemen…

Corey Casey looks at the woman and flips her off.

Corey Casey

Whatever the fuck you are… After that, I’ll find my Bowser Monster truck, drive that awesome fucker into the arena and run all of you over!

Corey Casey laughs and turns around to see Jessica Matthews watching.

Gunther

Smooth.

Voss Handerson sneaks past Corey Casey then walks away. Gunther and the woman walk away as Corey Casey approaches Jessica Matthews.

Corey Casey

What are you doing here?

Jessica Matthews
What.. What was that about?

Corey Casey

Pretty usual Corey Casey NLWF business actually. But, why are you here?

Jessica Matthews
Well, I was…

Jessica Matthews looks at the camera, then back at Corey Casey.

Corey Casey

What is it?

Corey Casey looks at the cameraman, then looks at Jessica Matthews. He grabs her hands and puts them over her eyes, then turns her around. Corey Casey turns and boots the cameraman to the face, sending everything to static. The shot fades to ringside.

Cornell - Corey Casey thinks Gunther is a joke and so do I.

Greed - You just don’t get it do you? This guy is a pioneer! He’s the Bruce Lee of sex! Everyone is underestimating Gunther the same way they underestimated Brenton Cyrus when he first started.

Cornell - I understand he can block shots with his mustache, or whatever, but… YOU’RE COREY’S BIGGEST FAN! This is a match with no rules! Come on, you can’t honestly tell me you think Gunther is going to win this!

Greed - I think Gunther is going to win this. It sounds crazy now, but just wait and see!

"Ohhhh, you touch my tralala……mmmmmm, my ding ding dong (ooh)”

Ding Dong song by Gunther begins to play as Gunther walks out with the Sunshine girls. Gunther starts to walk down the ramp then stops.

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 Gunther-no-no-o

Gunther takes a step back to the top of the stage. Girls runs out from backstage in tight white t-shirts. Then lay down on the ramp leading all the way down to the ring. The sunshine girls walk to the back as Gunther stands still waving his finger.

The sunshine girls pull out a fireman’s hose and pull it through the legs of Gunther who grabs the nozzle. Gunther finally shakes his head yes and sprays the girls on the ramp soaking the white t-shirts. Gunther continues to spray the girls then he turns off the hose and takes a few steps back. Gunther runs forward and stops.

Gunther takes a few steps back, then removes his shades and hands them to the Sunshine girls. Gunther rips his clothes off in one pull, revealing an extended shlong silver thong. He tosses his clothes to the Sunshine girls and smiles nodding his head.

Cornell - Somewhere a horse is pissed off that Gunther was born with its penis.

Greed - He could use that as a baseball bat in this match! He looks like the elephant smiley on the NLWF website!

The Sunshine girls climb off the ramp and walk along the side. Gunther runs and dives forward, sliding across the breasts off all the women down the ramp. He makes it to the bottom of the ramp and rolls off.

Cornell - WHAT!?!? BOOB SLIP N SLIDE!?! MY TURN!

Greed - The hell!

The Sunshine girls redress Gunther, then place his shades back on his face. Tommy Cornell runs by and dives on the ramp, landing on the girls. He begins to swim up the breasts of all the women on the ramp, finally making it to the stage.

Greed - Good god Tommy…

Tommy Cornell turns around and runs sliding down the breasts of all the women on the ramp. He rolls off and stands side by side with Gunther.

Tommy Cornell hangs his head and walks around the ring as Gunther gives each of the Sunshine girls a kiss. Gunther enters the ring and looks at Voss Handerson in the corner giving him a thumbs up. Gunther keeps his jacket, pants, and glasses on. The Sunshine girls and all the girls on the ramp walk up to the stage, then to the back.

Christa Dudley - Gunther I want to have your babies!

Greed - The Gunther trend is taking over. GUNTHERMANIA IS RUNNIN WILD!

Christa Dudley - uh… The following match is Hardcore sex… I mean… Hardcore Hell! Um.. It is for the North American Championship.. Introducing first.. From Malmo, Sweden! Standing at a perfect 6’5” standing up AND on his back! Weighing in at 215 pounds, most of which is between his legs! He is the SEX GOD, GUNTHER!

Cornell - That was the best entrance ever.. I just couldn’t resist.

Greed - No one can resist the Gunther trend! Nor should you resist!

The lights in the arena go out and a video begins rolling on the big screen. It shows a man sitting in a padded room rocking back and forth. The man is strapped into a straitjacket and you can hear him laughing to himself. He suddenly lifts his head and you can see Corey Casey's face as he flashes the camera a wicked smile. Suddenly, the opening of "My Own Hell" blasts out of the house PA system and blue fireworks erupt from either side of the stage

Twisting and turning unable to sleep
DO THE VOICES EVER STOP
My thoughts speak louder the more I resist
AND THEY'RE DRIVING ME INSANE
DO THEY EVER GO

Inside I'm a danger to myself
I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
Inside I'm a prisoner of my own hell
MY OWN HELL

The camera shows Corey Casey standing on top of the stage, his arms out to either side. As the verse continues Corey turns around, a smirk on his face, as he looks out at the crowd who greet him with boo's.

Losing the battle I've waged on myself
LOCK ME UP AND TOSS THE KEY
Toys in the attic it's all getting worse
WHY WON'T I LET ME BE OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
MY OWN HELL

Corey confidently walks down the entrance ramp as fans continue to rain boo's down on him. He walks up the ring steps and steps in between the middle and top rope.

FIT ME FOR A STRAITJACKET
PUT ME IN A PADDED CELL
I'M A DANGER TO YOU ALL
AND I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
MY OWN HELL

Corey climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his arms out to either side. His smirk on confidence widens as he looks out over the crowd.

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
Inside I'm a prisoner in my own hell
MY OWN HELL

Corey turns and jumps down from the turnbuckle and faces his opponent.

Christa Dudley - and the champion, standing 6’5” AND on his back, but unlike Gunther, with Corey Casey it’s just fat! Because he weighs 250 pounds, which is probably just his gut! What a liar. He is the North American Champion because it’s saving his job.. COREY CASEY!

Voss Handerson holds Corey Casey back as he stares at Christa Dudley, watching her leave the ring.

Cornell - I bet if he could he would punch the shit out of her.

Greed - I bet he would too.

Voss Handerson holds up the North American Title, then hands it off and calls for the bell.

HARDCORE HELL
NLWF North American Championship

Referee:
Voss Handerson

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 Match

Gunther [vs] Corey Casey

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey runs across the ring grabbing Gunther by his throat immediately. Corey Casey hits Gunther with huge right hands to the face from the death clutch.

Greed - Oh shit, DEATH CLUTCH!

Cornell - So much for picking against Corey Casey.

Corey Casey hits Gunther with an elbow to the face, then whips him out of the corner. Gunter hit’s the opposite turnbuckle and Corey Casey rushes in with a splash. Corey Casey grabs Gunther by the throat again and hits him with a straight right hand.

Cornell - Tell me something Greed, is Gunther blocking these punches with his mustache, or is Corey Casey fucking him up!

Greed - Sadly it looks like Corey Casey is fucking him up.

Corey Casey grabs Gunther by the throat with both hands, then lifts him up out of the corner. Corey Casey turns around, then two handed choke tosses Gunther down to the middle of the ring. Corey Casey grabs the legs of Gunther and quickly turns him over locking in the Boston crab.

Cornell - Gunther is out cold! He’s not moving at all!

Greed - I think those punches knocked him out! Damn it Gunther, that’s what happens when you try to block punches with just a perfect mustache!

Corey Casey stares at Voss Handerson as he sits back in the Boston crab. Corey Casey laughs and watches as Voss Handerson drops down to check on Gunther.

Cornell - He’s out, this thing is over before t really even started.

Greed - I should have never doubted Corey Casey.

Voss Handerson lifts the arm of Gunther and lets it drop.

“1”

Voss Handerson lifts the arm of Gunther and lets it drop again.

“2”

Voss Handerson lifts the arm of Gunther, but Corey Casey breaks the hold. He grins and laughs maniacally before sliding out of the ring.

Cornell - We should have seen that coming.

Greed - He wants to show everyone that Gunther isn’t in his league.

Corey Casey reaches under the ring and pulls out a straitjacket. He tosses it into the ring, then reaches down and pulls out a razor blade tipped cat-o-nine tails. Corey Casey slides into the ring and Voss Handerson steps in front of him.

Cornell - Is Da Voss planning on stopping Corey Casey?

Greed - Looks that way.

Corey Casey drops the cat-o-nine tails and spears Voss Handerson. Corey Casey stands up with a smile and walks over to Gunther. Corey Casey lifts Gunther to his feet, then boots him to the face. Gunther staggers back and falls through the ropes to the ring apron.

Cornell - Mustaches DO NOT BLOCK PUNCHES AND KICKS!

Greed - But…

Cornell - NO BUTS!

Gunther stands up on the apron, using the ropes to get to his feet. Corey Casey walks over and grabs Gunther, setting him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Gunther over the ropes and walks around with him high over head.

Greed - Purifier coming!

Corey Casey throws Gunther down on top of Voss Handerson with the jackhammer. Corey Casey lifts Gunther to his feet and immediately DDT’s him down into the mat. Corey Casey rolls until he’s out of the ring. He reaches underneath and pulls out a chair, quickly sliding it into the ring. Corey Casey turns around and looks at the guardrail. He smirks and walks over to it, then pulls it apart.

Cornell - Stop destroying the guardrail!

Greed - He needs a weapon and the guardrail looked good.

Corey Casey slides the guardrail into the ring, then enters. He lifts the guardrail up and leans it against the corner, then walks over and grabs the chair. Corey Casey seats the chair in the middle of the ring, then lifts Gunther to his feet.

Cornell - Tell me something Greed, do mustaches block chair shots?

Greed - ….

Corey Casey pushes Gunther to the ropes, then drop toeholds him down into the chair. Corey Casey stands up quickly and pulls Gunther off the seat of the chair. He sets him up and DDT’s him back down into the seat of the chair.

Cornell - Come on Greed, you hyped Gunther up for weeks like he was better than Chuck Matthews!

Greed - Hey, you never know, what if he makes the greatest comeback against Corey Casey ever!?

Corey Casey walks over to the straitjacket and picks it up. Corey Casey walks over to Gunther and begins to position him to putt he straitjacket on. Gunther crawls away and turns around. He holds his hands in prayer form and begs off.

Cornell - This is the guy you were hyping? He’s giving up!

Greed - Wow.. It’s not often Corey Casey beats someone into begging to stop.

Corey Casey laughs and lifts Gunther to his feet. Corey Casey runs Gunther to the ropes, then throws a fireball at him. The fireball hits Gunther to the face and flips him over the ropes. Gunther hit’s the apron the falls to the arena floor.

Cornell - Do mustaches….

Greed - ENOUGH!

Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then bows. He turns around and looks at Voss Handerson, then at the straitjacket. Corey Casey puts Voss Handerson in a camel clutch, hitting him once to the side of the face before putting the straitjacket on him.

Cornell - Da Voss is about to die!

Greed - Everyone remember, DO NOT FUCK WITH COREY CASEY IN A MATCH WITH NO RULES!

Corey Casey stands Voss Handerson up in the straitjacket. Corey Casey takes a few steps back and reaches down to grab the razorblade tipped cat-o-nine tails. Corey Casey whips Voss Handerson to the back, then runs at him and spears him through the guardrail in the corner.

Cornell - He’s killing the network executive of ME’s networks!

Greed - You don’t think they would pull NLWF off of TV and pay per view, would they?

Corey Casey pulls Voss Handerson out of the corner, holding his head for a DDT.

Cornell - I don’t think so, but ME may need a new executive.

Corey Casey DDT’s Voss Handerson onto the seat of the steel chair, then stands up, still holding his head. Corey Casey lifts Voss Handerson up for a suplex, then spins around with him and drops him with the jackhammer onto the chair.

Cornell - Purifier through the chair.

Greed - That poor guy. He had no idea what he was getting into when he came to NLWF.

Corey Casey stands up and places his foot on the face of Voss Handerson. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then looks around.

Cornell - Well you beat the shit out of the referee, who is now is a straitjacket and can’t make the count…

Greed - Sounds like something Corey Casey would do.

Corey Casey slides out of the ring and grabs Gunther. He slides Gunther into the ring and follows him in. Corey Casey lifts Gunther to his feet and holds him by his hair.

Cornell - Oh my god! Gunther’s mustache is gone!

Greed - It was burnt and beaten off!

Corey Casey looks at Gunther and laughs, then pulls him down for a DDT.

Cornell - HAHAHA! Without a mustache, how will he withstand a beating? Ha Ha Ha!

Greed - Keep making jokes… That man sacrificed his legendary mustache in the heat of battle!

Gunther’s foot swings up and kicks Corey Casey to the face, forcing him to release the DDT grip.

Cornell - No fucking way.

Greed - THE MUSTACHE REALLY DID BLOCK ALL HIS ATTACKS!

Corey Casey stares at Gunther shocked, then runs in with a clothesline. Gunther bends backwards avoiding the clothesline before standing upright again.

Cornell - That was like the matrix!

Greed - The mustache was able to take everything Corey Casey had, now Gunther is ready to give it back!

Gunther turns around and does the splits. Corey Casey rebounds off the ropes and is hit with a straight right punch, directly to the balls. Gunther stands up quickly and runs to the ropes. He rebounds and spins around, hitting Corey Casey to the face with his ass.

Cornell - You have got to be kidding me…

Greed - NO! IT’S FOR REAL! AND HOW DARE YOU EVER DOUBT GUNTHER!

Gunther lifts Corey Casey to his feet and slaps him across the face. Gunther spins around and punches Corey Casey to the face. Gunther spins around again and hits Corey Casey with a forearm to the face. Gunther spins around again and hits Corey Casey with a spinning back fist followed by a clothesline that takes Corey Casey down.

Cornell - I don’t even believe what I’m seeing…

Greed - BELIEVE! BELIEVE IN GUNTHER!

Gunther runs to the ropes and rebounds. He jumps and leg drops Corey Casey down on the mat. Gunther quickly stands up and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Gunther hits Corey Casey with a European uppercut, then runs him to the corner. Gunther puts the left leg of Corey Casey across the middle rope, then lifts his right leg up and puts it on the other side across the rope.

Cornell - Gunther has Corey Casey spread wide open!

Greed - Wide open for what?

Gunther punt kicks Corey Casey to the balls in the corner. Corey Casey screams out and Gunther kicks him again. Corey Casey tries to get his legs off the ropes, but can’t without falling forward. Gunther backs up and waits for Corey Casey to try again. Corey Casey tries to get his legs off the ropes and Gunther runs forward kicking him to the balls again.

Cornell - How many shots to the balls is that?

Greed - That’s shot number four to the balls so far.

Gunther grabs Corey Casey for a DDT, then brings him straight down head first into the mat. Corey Casey’s legs fall from the ropes and he holds his balls. Gunther stands up, then walks to the corner, stepping on Corey Casey’s balls. Gunther climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then stands up and jumps off with a double foot stomp down onto the balls of Corey Casey.

Cornell - I’m so used to seeing Corey Casey torture people inside the ring, that this is actually making me happy.

Greed - He’ll never have kids after this match, six huge shots south of the border!

Gunther looks down at Voss Handerson in the straitjacket. He reaches down and pulls the straitjacket off of him, then looks at it. Gunther stares at the straitjacket.

Cornell - Is his mustache growing back?

Greed - OH MY GOD, IT IS! IT’S A MUSTACHE MIRACLE!

Gunther throws the straightjacket out of the ring, then slides out and reaches underneath. Gunther pulls out a large red costume, then slides into the ring. He grabs Corey Casey and begins to put it on him.

Cornell - What’s he doing? Did he bring his own straitjacket?

Greed - No, I don’t think that’s what it is.

Gunther lifts Corey Casey up, showing off a douche costume which reads “Such a Douche” on the front. Corey Casey struggles in the costume, but it has no arm openings. Gunther climbs up to the top turnbuckle and quickly jumps off connecting a dropkick to the face of Corey Casey sticking through the suit.

Cornell - He put him in a douche straitjacket!

Greed - Amazing, I don’t think anyone has ever embarrassed Corey Casey like this before!

Gunther lifts Corey Casey to his feet in the douche suit. Gunther points up and Corey Casey looks, only for Gunther to kick him to the balls.

Cornell - Just like Corey Casey’s straitjacket has the back exposed, the douche suit has Corey’s balls exposed… TO BE KICKED!

Greed - A year of Corey Casey brutalizing people has all come down to this, Gunther beating up the bully!

Gunther lifts Corey Casey to his feet and runs to the ropes. Gunther rebounds and hit’s the douche suit with his ass. Corey Casey staggers and falls through the ropes. Gunther reaches up and the lights dim. A spotlight hits him in the ring as a microphone is lowered. Girls run down the ramp and enter the ring surrounding him. The start dancing as music begins to play.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule eat your heart out!

Greed - Can we go into the ring and join them?

Gunther finishes up his song and the lights turn back on normal. Corey Casey stands up ringside and rips through the douche suit with a roar.

Cornell - Party is over!

Greed - Shucks..

Corey Casey enters the ring and all the girls exit. Gunther watches as Corey Casey runs at him, throwing punches. Gunther puts his hands behind his back and uses just his head to avoid the punches, bobbing and weaving out of the way.

Cornell - You can’t hit what you can’t touch!

Greed - Gunther only allows the ladies to touch him, so Corey Casey is like a Ryan Apollos fan, shit out of luck!

Corey Casey swings wildly with a huge right hand but Gunther drops out of sight. Gunther does the splits and punches Corey Casey to the balls. Gunther grabs his own shirt and pulls himself up to his feet. Gunther grabs Corey Casey, then lifts him up for a suplex.

Cornell - Is that shot number eight to the balls?

Greed - Something like that.. Is he going for the purifier?

Gunther holds Corey Casey up, then brings him down with the purifier. Gunther pins Corey Casey in the middle of the ring, but Voss Handerson is still laid out.

Cornell - Come on Voss! This is Bad Companies chance to beat another Douche Knight!

Greed - He’s hurt bad, he didn’t have an awesome mustache to help block the blows.

Gunther points to one of the girls standing outside the ring. She slides in and grabs Voss Handerson, dragging him over to the middle of the ring. She grabs the arm of Voss Handerson and forces him to make the count.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out. Gunther stands up quickly and grabs the legs of Corey Casey, holding them open. The girl runs to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. She jumps off and delivers a head butt to the balls of Corey Casey.

Cornell - Another shot!

Greed - I want someone to interview Corey Casey after this match, just so we could hear his voice.

All the girls climb up to the apron surrounding the ring, then climb to the top turnbuckle. A girl jumps off and lands with a head butt to the balls of Corey Casey. Gunther spins Corey Casey around on the mat toward a different corner, still holding his legs open.

Cornell - They are taking turns on him.

Greed - He can’t even do anything to stop this from happening and no one is coming to help him!

Another girl leaps from the corner and comes down with a head butt to the balls of Corey Casey. Gunther spins him as another girl lands with a head butt to his balls. Gunther quickly turns him to catch another girl landing with a head butt to his balls. Gunther releases the legs of Corey Casey and the girls climb down from the apron.

Cornell - Never in the history of the NLWF has someone’s balls taken such a beating.

Greed - We’ve seen ass whooping, but never ball beatings!

Gunther lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then kicks him to the balls and brings him down with a stunner.

Cornell - The end is near!

Greed - It is indeed, you can tell it’s almost over.

Gunther stands in the corner and the girls enter the ring. They huddle with Gunther in the corner.

Cornell - Game planning I guess.

Greed - What else can he do to Corey Casey, that he hasn’t already?

The girls lower down in the huddle, as Gunther leans back in the corner, his hands behind his head. The girls huddle around his lower half.

Cornell - Mid match victory celebration?

Greed - Those girls have a job to do. A blow job!

The girls stand back up in the huddle, then pull away ripping Gunther’s clothes off. The front of his thong stands upright sticking far out as the girls leave the ring.

Cornell - THEY WERE SETTING UP HIS FINISHER!

Greed - and set it WAY UP they did!

Gunther runs to the ropes and rebounds. He jumps up and comes down with the three legged leg drop on Corey Casey.

Cornell - ATOMIC LEGS DROP!

Greed - The tri stand man strikes again!

Gunther rolls to his stomach, then kips up to his feet.

Cornell - PENIS KIP UP!

Greed - Amazing.

Gunther drops down and pins Corey Casey. Voss Handerson lifts him arm up and drops it.

-1-

He lifts his arm up and drops it again.

-2-

Cornell - Biggies upset of the year?!

Greed - Oh my god, I think this match is going to win biggest upset of the year!

Voss Handerson drops his hand down again.

-3-

Voss Handerson calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - That is a sure nominee for upset of the year!

Greed - AND LOOK, in the twenty plus minutes of Gunther beating up Corey Casey, his mustache grew back!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and the NEW North American Champion, GUNTHER!

Gunther is handed the North American Championship by the referee.

Gunther throws the North American Championship, sending it into the crowd. The girls surrounding the ring enter and one of them carries a black bag over to Gunther.

Cornell - He just threw away his newly won North American Title.. Not that I blame him.

Greed - That belt sucks, but what does he have?

Gunther takes the bag from the lady and is lifted up by all the women.

Cornell - FOR HE’S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW FOR HE’S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW!

Greed - Ding Dong the Douche was destroyed!

Chris Matthews walks out onto the stage a microphone in his hands.

Chris Matthews

Way to go Corey! You just lost the only thing keeping you employed to this company! Chuck wanted to do this more than anything, but I practically begged him to let me be the guy to do it. COREY CASEY YOU’RE FIRED!

Chris Matthews holds his arms up. Gunther holds his arms up as the girls parade him around the ring.

Cornell - The end of Corey Casey in the NLWF has come at the hands of Gunther!

Greed - No one saw that coming!

Corey Casey rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Chris Matthews turns around quickly and rushes backstage. The shot switches to Chuck Matthews with his sister Jessica. He smiles and peers around a corner looking at The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk near the monster trucks.

Jessica Matthews
He said he didn’t know where she is.

Chuck Matthews
Clearly a lie.

Jessica Matthews
He said that his plan and Nick Ridicule’s plan have nothing to do with each other.

Chuck Matthews
I’ll let you in on a little secret. I don’t care. I’m focused of defusing Ridicule’s plan, Corey is about o be fired so his plan doesn’t matter.

Jessica Matthews
The Dark Knights were his plan.

Chuck Matthews
Perfect, I’ll end his plan at the same time as I end Nick’s plan.

Jessica Matthews
I just think…

Chuck Matthews
Hold on a second.

The Boswer Monster Truck roars towards the two others. The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk run away from the monster trucks as the Bowser Monster truck crashes into them. Chuck Matthews hurries over and pulls a black sheet off of a tank.

Jessica Matthews
Where did you get that?

Chuck Matthews quickly climbs inside and starts it up. He rolls forward and watches as Chris Matthews runs away from the trucks. Corey Casey enters the garage and looks at the Bowser Monster truck, then at the tank. The tank fires off a rocket blowing up the three monster trucks.

Corey Casey

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Corey Casey runs over and falls to his knees in front of the inferno of destroyed monster trucks. Chuck Matthews climbs out of the tank with a smile on his face. He jumps down and looks at Jessica Matthews, then enters the arena.

Biggie Mac

I thought we needed the trucks to stop the cement truck.

Chuck Matthews
That’s when we thought things would be set up normally. Now we’ll have to wait until the main event to see where he has her. During the match just stall and don’t get involved until we’ve got her safe. Then once she’s safe, you can join the fight and help us beat the hell out of him.

Biggie Mac

Ok.

Chuck Matthews puts his hand on the shoulder of Biggie Mac.

Chuck Matthews
We’re going to win this. Tommy Cornell came and talked to me, he thought of something that the Dark Knights might try here tonight and I think he's right.

Biggie Mac smiles and nods his head as the shot cuts back to ringside.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
City of Evil : October 26th 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100City of Evil : October 26th 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 Empty Re: City of Evil : October 26th 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 4th 2010, 2:05 pm

Cornell - Bad Company destroyed those stupid monster trucks!

Greed - When you said it wasn’t going to be a good night to be a Dark Knight, you weren’t kidding.

Cornell - I sure wasn’t. So far Bad Company has destroyed and dominated The Dark Knights! No master plan will be as good or as well thought out as Bad Company!

Greed - You’re right, Bad Company has crushed everything else.

Christa Dudley - The following match is a Hawk’s Nest Tables, ladders, and chairs match for the Undisputed Rising Star Championship! Introducing first…

Tilli comes in to Falling Down with hooded jacket on, playing to the crowd. when the chorus hits Tilli flips the hood off AJ-esque. He goes into the ring and motions a modified Gunz signal on both hands.

Christa Dudley - From Perth, Australia. Standing 6’1” and weighing in at 215 pounds. He is the reigning and defending Undisputed Rising Star Champion, TJ Tilli!

Cornell - as a member of Bad Company TJ Tilli has turned his career around better than anyone else.

Greed - He’s been amazing, but this is by far the biggest test of his career.

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 5ed93d1e1114da23db8d8abadcfb2b30

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Christa Dudley - From Adelaide, Australia. Standing 5’9” and weighing in at 175 pounds. The Notorious K.I.D!

Cornell - The man with the second longest major title reign in NLWF history, he made his return but on the wrong team.

Greed - We saw him have a great match against Nick Ridicule last week, but after so much time off he just wasn’t able to deal with the champ.

Jason Hawk appears on the titantron but only a few fans notice. His hand is formed as a gun and he holds it to the side of his head. Jason Hawk winks then pulls the trigger.

Lights out!

WAKING UP!

The lights go out in the arena as the music continues. Then suddenly fireworks explode from the titantron in the shape of the faroese flag.

I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms

A spotlight shines onto the stage and Jason Hawk is standing on the stage with his arms spread to the side and a huge smile on his face. He lowers his arms and the lights slowly come back on.

It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last

Jason Hawk makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. He climbs a turnbuckle and spreads his arms to the side with the same cocky and big smile on his face.

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
here, right now
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

Jason Hawk moonsaults backwards as golden fireworks explode from the turnbuckles. Jason Hawk lands on his feet and spreads his arms to the side again as the fans cheer him on.

WAKING UP!
WAKING UP!
WAKING UP!
WAKING UP!

Christa Dudley - The final challenger. Now residing in San Diego, California. Standing 6’ and weighing in at 175 pounds. Jason Hawk!

Cornell - Without any doubt, these are three of the greatest high flyers of all time!

Greed - No question, this match is a dream come true for everyone watching. You’re about to see the best Hawk’s Nest match ever!

The referee climbs a ladder and puts the Undisputed Rising Star Championship into the Hawk Box.

Cornell - No ropes set up under the structure because of the TLC match addition.

Greed - this is going to be the most off the hook match ever witnessed. I think I’m prepared.

The referee climbs down the ladder, then folds it up and drops it out of the ring. The referee calls for the bell.
Undisputed Rising Star Championship
TLC HAWK'S NEST MATCH
City of Evil : October 26th 2010 ChampionshipMatch

TJ Tilli [vs] The Notorious K.I.D [vs] Jason Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk and The Notorious K.I.D run over and attack TJ Tilli in the corner. They stomp him until he falls down in the corner, then they keep stomping him. The Notorious K.I.D jumps over the ropes, leaving the ring. He grabs a steel chair and slides back in, then pushes the chair against TJ Tilli down in the corner. Jason Hawk holds the chair in position.

Cornell - That little asshole did this to me once. Maybe I’ll fight him if he wins this match, take the belt back for Bad Company.

Greed - I remember that, this is a huge move early.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top turnbuckle, then quickly jumps off soaring coast to coast with a dropkick to then steel chair, smashing into TJ Tilli’s face In the corner.

Cornell - COAST TO COAST!

Greed - THE KIDDLESNAKE IS BACK!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and does the suicide dance. Jason Hawk tosses the bent chair out of the ring, then slides out and reaches underneath the ring. He pulls out a trash can and tosses it over the ropes to The Notorious K.I.D who catches it.

Cornell - I get the feeling TJ Tilli is going to get his ass kicked.

Greed - The odds are stacked against him, I don’t really understand why he took this match.

The Notorious K.I.D holds the trash can against TJ Tilli in the corner and watches as Jason Hawk climbs up to the apron. He quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with a coast to coast dropkick into the trash can, smashing it down into TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Former tag team champions taking turns on TJ Tilli.

Greed - They should beat the hell out of him, then have a historic one on one match without him!

The Notorious K.I.D drags TJ Tilli out of the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He jumps off with a Swanton bomb and lands on TJ Tilli. Jason Hawk climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with a corkscrew spiral tap, landing on TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Poor TJ! Fight back TJ!

Greed - Jason uses his little brothers move! BEAT THAT!

Jason Hawk stands up and stomps TJ Tilli on the mat. The Notorious K.I.D lifts TJ Tilli to his feet, then drops him back down with a cutter as Jason Hawk leaves the ring. Jason Hawk grabs a table and slides it into the ring. He grabs a ladder and puts it on the apron, then climbs up. The Notorious K.I.D sets up the table in the middle of the ring, then puts TJ Tilli on top of it.

Cornell - Didn’t Hawk say he didn’t want ladders In this match?

Greed - He didn’t want anyone to use a ladder to go for the belt.

Jason Hawk turns the ladder so it’s partway inside the ring partway out. The Notorious K.I.D stands on the top of the ladder inside the ring and Jason Hawk jumps off the apron, stepping on the bottom of the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D is launched up into the air. He flips and crashes down through TJ Tilli on the table.

Cornell - Something to believe after being catapulted by the ladder!

Greed - That was amazing!

Corey Casey jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring. He runs over and lifts TJ Tilli to his feet, then sets him up for a DDT. Corey Casey lifts TJ Tilli up for a suplex, then spins and connects the jackhammer.

Cornell - Are you kidding me? How the hell did he get back into the building?

Greed - Apparently he got past security and Jessica Matthews…

Corey Casey lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and sends him to the corner. Corey Casey drops to his hands and knees in front of TJ Tilli. The Notorious K.I.D runs and jumps off the back of Corey Casey. He hits TJ Tilli with a wheel kick in the corner, then falls to the apron.

Cornell - What the hell is Corey Casey doing?

Greed - He’s trying to make sure the Dark Knights aren’t a total failure.

Jason Hawk quickly enters the ring and runs to the corner. He jumps off the back of Corey Casey and splashes TJ Tilli in the corner. Jason Hawk lifts TJ Tilli to the top turnbuckle, then quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle with him. The Notorious K.I.D climbs up to the top turnbuckle while the ME army walks down the ramp.

Cornell - So much action all at once!

Greed - HAWK’S NEST OVERLOAD!

Jason Hawk jumps off the top turnbuckle, connecting a super belly to belly suplex on TJ Tilli. Jason Hawk bounces off of him and The Notorious K.I.D jumps from the top turnbuckle, landing on TJ Tilli with a Flying 450 Knee Drop.

Cornell - Krazy Kid 3.0!

Greed - TJ has never been beaten so mercilessly!

Corey Casey stands up in the corner and watches as the ME army makes it ringside. He runs to the ropes, then quickly rebounds and charges across the ring. Corey Casey dives over the ropes and takes down the front of the ME army with a suicide splash. He’s caught and lifted overhead by the remaining ME army members, who carry him up the ramp, then backstage.

Cornell - This doesn’t make it a fair fight, but it makes it a lot more fair than it was.

Greed - It’s still a handicap match, but two on one is better than three on one.

The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk stand up in the ring and look down at TJ Tilli. The Notorious K.I.D lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and shoves him toward Jason Hawk who kicks him to the stomach, then grabs his arms behind his back. Jason Hawk spins TJ Tilli around and drops him with a spinning Inverted double underhook face buster.

Cornell - Wings of time, TJ Tilli has been destroyed!

Greed - That means it’s finally time to see these guys fight one on one.

The Notorious K.I.D pulls as ladder into the ring while Jason Hawk rolls TJ Tilli out, letting him fall to the ringside floor. Jason Hawk turns around and watches The Notorious K.I.D run at him with the ladder. Jason Hawk runs at The Notorious K.I.D, who runs at him.

Cornell - This is going to be a car crash.

Greed - Car versus human crash.

Jason Hawk runs up the ladder while it’s in The Notorious K.I.D’s hands. He jumps off and grabs onto the monkey bars un beneath the Hawk’s nest structure, holding on tight. The Notorious K.I.D throws the ladder into the corner and looks around. He turns around and Jason Hawk releases the structure, falling, catching The Notorious K.I.D with a hurricanrana that sends him through the ropes to the ring apron.

Cornell - Hawk using the nest like a home.

Greed - Hawk invented this match, The Notorious K.I.D won the first one ever.

Jason Hawk watches as The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet. He runs to the corner, running up the rungs of the ladder, then jumps off and dropkicks The Notorious K.I.D to the face, sending him falling off the apron to the guardrail ringside.

Cornell - Hawk might have a clear shot at making it to the nest box.

Greed - Australia is down and only Faroes stands tall!

Jason Hawk looks around, then looks up in the middle of the ring. Jason Hawk shakes his head, then slides out of the ring and grabs a ladder. He takes the ladder and positions it from the ring apron, to the guardrail. Jason Hawk grabs a table and puts it on the ladder, then climbs up to the apron.

Cornell - Hawk has bridged a ladder from the ring to the crowd.

Greed - Now he wants to set up a table on it!

Jason Hawk stands on the ladder bridge as he unfolds the table. He sets it up and jumps off the ladder bridge. Jason Hawk smiles as he looks at his creation, then he walks over and grabs TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Should have known who he was making that thing for.

Greed - Yeah, payback is a dish best served cold. TJ Tilli is going to wish he never beat Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk lifts TJ Tilli to the apron, then climbs up with him. He walks him over to the ladder bridge, then lays him back down onto the table. Jason Hawk runs along the apron, then climbs to the top turnbuckle. He prepares to jump, but stops himself and looks up at the structure.

Cornell - He can’t be thinking of going any higher, could he?

Greed - You’re talking about a guy who leaped from the top of the set at War Games to try to destroy Aaron O’Shea!

Jason Hawk begins to climb up the outside of the structure. He makes it to the top and climbs up to the hawk’s nest platform. Jason Hawk stands high over the corner of the ring. He looks around at the crowd, then jumps off with a double shooting star press. Jason Hawk lands on TJ Tilli, putting him through the table and the ladder.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Wow!

Greed - From about twenty feet above the arena floor, Jason Hawk soars and destroys TJ Tilli!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up on the other side of the ring. He climbs up to the apron, then walks over to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. The Notorious K.I.D jumps and grabs onto the monkey bars underneath the hawk’s nest structure.

Cornell - After that amazing high spot, KID is looking to capitalize and win!

Greed - Hawk is trying to get up, but KID is on his way toward the Hawk box!

The Notorious K.I.D swings toward the middle as Jason Hawk uses the guardrail to stand up ringside. Jason Hawk looks down at TJ Tilli on the broken table and bent in half ladder.

Jason Hawk

BEAT THAT!

Jason Hawk looks inside the ring and hurries to the apron. Jason Hawk springboards off the top rope and flies up to grabs onto the monkey bars. The Notorious K.I.D double kicks Jason Hawk to the chest, but he’s able to hold on.

Cornell - Now these guys fighting as they hold on above the ring.

Greed - Kick fight!

Jason Hawk kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the legs, then to the body. The Notorious K.I.D lets go with one hand and punches Jason Hawk to the face. Jason Haw swings his legs up and wraps them around the head of The Notorious K.I.D. Jason Hawk hurricanrana’s The Notorious K.I.D down from the monkey bars down to the center of the ring.

Cornell - Hawk flips The Notorious K.I.D straight down to the ring!

Greed - I love these matches, it doesn’t matter who is in them, they are always awesome!

Jason Hawk stands up slowly. He runs to the ropes and springboards off with a lionsault on The Notorious K.I.D. Jason Hawk stands up with his arms raised, then walks over to the ladder in the corner, leaned against the corner. He climbs up and jumps off grabbing onto the monkey bars.

Cornell - He’s on the move again.

Greed - Tilli is barely moving, KID is laid out in the middle of the ring, Hawk might do it!

Jason Hawk monkey bars to the middle and reaches up trying to break the nest box in the middle. He looks down to see The Notorious K.I.D jumps up and grab his feet. Jason Hawk holds on ever with The Notorious K.I.D holding his legs. The Notorious K.I.D tries to climb up Jason Hawk, but he finally releases the structure and is brought down to the ring where he lands on his feet.

Cornell - So close, but in this match you’re one mistake away from losing.

Greed - KID was able to save the match.

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the head of Jason Hawk and runs to the corner. He steps up the ladder then jumps off but is shoved away by Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk grabs the arms of The Notorious K.I.D and quickly spins him down and around.

Cornell - Wings of time!

Greed - Now Hawk is ready to go for the belt!

Jason Hawk stands up and runs to the ropes. He springboards off the middle rope and propels himself to the structure where he immediately begins to monkeybar toward the middle. Jason Hawk reaches up and sees TJ Tilli jump up to the apron with a chair in hand.

Cornell - Hawk can’t do a damn thing to stop TJ Tilli!

Greed - If he lets go he falls, if he holds on he’ll be knocked off!

TJ Tilli climbs up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off. He swings the chair and hits Jason Hawk as hard as he can with it. Jason Hawk release his grip and falls hitting the ladder in the corner of the ring. Jason Hawk bounces off of it and walks into a DDT down onto the chair from TJ Tilli.

Cornell - The impact sent Jason from the middle of the structure, down into the corner with the ladder leaned against it!

Greed - Did TJ plan that, or was it like the rest of his career, dumb luck?

TJ Tilli looks at Jason Hawk laid out on the mat. TJ Tilli walks over and drags The Notorious K.I.D to the center of the ring next to Jason Hawk. TJ Tilli runs to the corner with the ladder and climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - GO FOR THE BELT YOU LITTLE IDIOT!

Greed - He’s got something big in mind here.

TJ Tilli steps onto the ladder and rides it out of the corner, down to the ring. TJ Tilli lands the ladder on The Notorious K.I.D, but Jason Hawk manages to roll back out of the way, up to his feet.

Cornell - Ladder frog splash from TJ Tilli onto The Notorious K.I.D!

Greed - Jason has that chair now!

TJ Tilli stands up with his arms raised while Jason Hawk mocks him. TJ Tilli turns around and is blasted by a chairs hot to the head. Jason Hawk throws the ladder and watches it land on the ramp. Jason Hawk lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and spins around, hitting him with a spinning back elbow that sends him into the corner.

Cornell - KID laid out in the middle of the ring, buried under the ladder while Hawk and Tilli battle it out!

Greed - Something has got to give in this match, who is going to have what it takes to become champion?

Jason Hawk runs and jumps to the middle turnbuckle. He pounds his fists down into the face of TJ Tilli in the corner beneath him, then grabs his hands together behind his neck. Jason Hawk leans back and monkey flips TJ Tilli out of the corner. TJ Tilli lands on the ladder, crushing The Notorious K.I.D underneath it. The impact stands TJ Tilli up and he hit’s the opposite corner.

Cornell - MONKEY FLIP FROM HAWK!

Greed - He hurt both his opponents with one move.

Jason Hawk stands up and runs across the ring, stepping on the ladder with The Notorious K.I.D underneath. Jason Hawk jumps off and lands on the middle turnbuckle standing over TJ Tilli again. Jason Hawk punches down at TJ Tilli several times.

Cornell - Hawk has found his flow and he’s beating the shit out of TJ Tilli!

Greed - Hawk is really starting to dominate this match.

Jason Hawk leans back, grabbing TJ Tilli by the back his neck again. Jason Hawk monkey flips TJ Tilli. This time, TJ Tilli reaches up and grabs onto the monkey bars underneath the structure and begins to swing toward the middle.

Cornell - Holy shit! Hawk just sent TJ Tilli right for the belt!

Greed - What a mistake!

Jason Hawk stands up quickly and grabs the chair. He swigs it, but only hit’s the back of TJ Tilli’s feet, swinging them up. TJ Tilli wraps his legs around the monkey bars and continues to move toward the hawk box in the middle.

Cornell - Again, Hawk helps Tilli sending his feet out of range!

Greed - This is turning into a disaster!

Jason Hawk looks at The Notorious K.I.D starting to get up, the ladder still on top of him. Jason Hawk shrugs and runs up the ladder on top of The Notorious K.I.D, then jumps off and springboards off the ropes. Jason Hawk flies up and grabs onto the top of the structure, then pulls himself up to the platform.

Cornell - Hawk is on top of the world!

Greed - He’s home on his nest.

Jason Hawk reaches down and grabs TJ Tilli. He pulls him over the side and up to the platform, then stands over him with his hands on his hips. Jason Hawk stomps down on the hand on TJ Tilli, then stomps the other.

Cornell - Knowing Jason, he’ll probably throw poor TJ off of his nest!

Greed - Nice!

Jason Hawk grabs TJ Tilli and takes a punch to the stomach. TJ Tilli hits Jason Hawk with a few more punches to the stomach, then stands up and dropkicks Jason Hawk to the face.

Cornell - Fight back TJ!

Greed - I can’t believe it!

TJ Tilli stands up steps off the platform. He grabs onto the monkey bars as he falls and reaches for the hawk box. Jason Hawk reaches over the side and grabs TJ Tilli, pulling him back up.

Cornell - Come on TJ, you can make Bad Company remain undefeated tonight!

Greed - Hawk has him now.

TJ Tilli hits Jason Hawk with an uppercut, then back body drops Jason Hawk on the platform. TJ Tilli stands up and looks toward the stage where Chuck Matthews leads out ME security members.

Cornell - We’re about to guarantee victory!

Greed - I hope Corey comes back…

Jason Hawk grabs TJ Tilli as he watches the ramp and throws him off the structure. TJ Tilli flips through the air and takes out ME security as they make it ringside. Chuck Matthews and a couple of remaining security members begin to climb up the structure.

Cornell - What a team leader! He’s climbing that dangerously stupid Hawk’s nest trying to help TJ Tilli!

Greed - Hawk is about to be surrounded up there!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up in the ring, holding the ladder. He runs with it and spikes it into one of the ME Security members climbing up the structure. The Notorious K.I.D puts the ladder on the middle ropes, then jumps on it and bounces over flipping over the ropes to take down TJ Tilli and the ME Security that caught him.

Cornell - This is the first Bad Company plan to not go the way we wanted it to go..

Greed - This is the first plan where the Dark Knights were able to fight Bad Companies onslaught off.

Chuck Matthews makes it to the top of the structure and looks around to see ME security laid out and Jason Hawk running toward him. Jason Hawk baseball slides on the platform and dropkicks Chuck Matthews to the face. Chuck Matthews falls off the structure and lands ringside crashing through a table.

Cornell - SON OF A BITCH! WHO PUT THAT TABLE THERE!?

Greed - Fate put it there! Ha ha.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up ringside, a steel chair in hand. The Notorious K.I.D begins to dance with the chair. He hit’s a ME security guard as he stands up, then keeps dancing. The Notorious K.I.D hit’s a ME Security guard, then spins around to hit another one. He jumps up to the apron, then jumps off and hit’s the last ME Security guard, sending him staggering and falling to the ramp.

Cornell - KID is dancing, that means ass is about to be kicked and people are about to be made to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Greed - FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D drops the chair and grabs a table. He sets it up and grabs TJ Tilli, then rolls him on it. The Notorious K.I.D looks up at Jason Hawk on the structure, looking down at Chuck Matthews on the broken table. The Notorious K.I.D pimp slaps TJ Tilli, then walks over and grabs another table.

Cornell - KID has been unleashed and when he’s got it going like this he’s one of the best ever!

Greed - Hawk and KID should team up again, I think they could make a run at the tag team titles.

The Notorious K.I.D sets up the table near TJ Tilli’s table. He walks over and lifts Chuck Matthews off the mat, then rolls him onto the table and points up at Jason Hawk. The Notorious K.I.D runs over and climbs up the outside of the structure, making it to the top of the leg before climbing up to the platform.

Cornell - Chuck get out of there! You’ve got bigger fish to fry tonight!

Greed - Payback! CRUSH HIM HAWK!

The Notorious K.I.D points at Jason Hawk, who points back at him. Jason Hawk points his fingers to his head shaped like a gun while The Notorious K.I.D does the suicide dance.

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 5ed93d1e1114da23db8d8abadcfb2b30

Cornell - They look retarded..

Greed - Do they?

Jason Hawk jumps off his leg with a double shooting star press while The Notorious K.I.D jumps off with a double flip swanton bomb. The Notorious K.I.D crashes down through TJ Tilli on the table while Jason Hawk lands on Chuck Matthews.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Wow.

Greed - We’re going to have a new Rising Star Champion, it just depends who stands up first!

The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk struggle on the mat. Jason Hawk grabs onto the bars of structure leg. He uses them to pull himself up, then he begins climbing.

Cornell - Hawk is on his way up!

Greed - But look, KID is starting to get up!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs onto the leg of the structure and starts climbing up.

Cornell - It’s a race!

The Notorious K.I.D makes it to the platform first and climbs on. Jason Hawk makes it up on the other side and starts to crawl toward the middle. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and walks toward the middle.

Cornell - These two are about to meet and only one man can win it!

Greed - May the better man win!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs Jason Hawk and lifts him to his feet in the middle of Hawk’s nest. The Notorious K.I.D immediately drops Jason Hawk straight down with a cutter.

Cornell - KID Cutter!

Greed - That’s it, he’s going to win!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and grabs the leg of Jason Hawk. The Notorious K.I.D drops down with an STF and locks it in.

Cornell - SHUT THE FUCK UP IS LOCKED ON!

Greed - But this wont win him the match!

The Notorious K.I.D pulls back on the hold while Jason Hawk struggles and fights to get out of it. Jason Hawk rolls off the platform and they fall to the ring. Both men grab the monkey bars and stop themselves from falling.

Cornell - Now they are both underneath, one of them just has to break the box!

Greed - Break it and take the belt!

The Notorious K.I.D still has the leg of Jason Hawk hooked with his legs. The Notorious K.I.D releases the monkey bars and locks in the STF as Jason Hawk holds on.

Cornell - SHUT THE FUCK UP LOCKED IN MID AIR!

Greed - If Hawk lets go they are both going to crash down to the ring!

Jason Hawk holds on while The Notorious K.I.D hangs from his back, choking the lift out of him. Jason Hawk pulls himself up, then punches the box, breaking it. The Notorious K.I.D reaches up into the box at the same time as Jason Hawk and they both grab the belt.

Cornell - KID still has a choke locked on Hawk, but they both have the belt!

Greed - Look how strong Hawk is, hanging on with one hand!

Jason Hawk releases and they both fall down to the ring. Both men land on their feet in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - They both have the belt, who wins?

Greed - I have no idea, this has never happened before.

The Notorious K.I.D pulls on the pull, spinning Jason Hawk around. The Notorious K.I.D drops down and dropkicks Jason Hawk to his knee. Jason Hawk lets the belt go and grabs his knee, rolling around on the mat in pain. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and holds the title up. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - KID injures another knee!

Greed - The Notorious K.I.D is the Rising Star Champion! FUCK YEAH!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, and the NEW Undisputed Rising Star Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Cornell - The Notorious Knee I Destroyed!

Greed - He has the most vicious low dropkick in all of wrestling, tonight it wont him Hawk’s nest!

The Notorious K.I.D checks on Jason Hawk who slams his fists against the mat.

Cornell - Hawk is clearly upset, another loss!

Greed - He was so close in this match, it came down to one move and KID had he beat on the draw.

Chris Matthews steps out onto the stage with a smile on his face. He brings a microphone to his mouth.

Chris Matthews

That was a good match. But, we’ve decided NLWF doesn’t need a Rising Star championship. So just like Corey Casey, you both are fired. We really do with you the very best in future endeavors, but as for right now, you need to leave.

Cornell - FIRED! Get them out of here and lets do the main event already!

Greed - Two of the best ever, fired.. And one of them is a champion!

ME Security passes Chris Matthews and walks down the ramp to the ring.

Chris Matthews

Escort them out of here!

The Notorious K.I.D tries to run but the ring is surrounded. The shot fades backstage as they are escorted out of the ring. Chuck Matthews is seen watching on his TV in his office.

Chuck Matthews

Excellent, everything has gone according to plan.

Biggie Mac steps up by his side and shakes his head.

Biggie Mac

We still don’t have Anna back!

Chuck Matthews
But we will. You see, Tommy brought it to my attention earlier than Ridicule may try to pull off the same plan that was used at last years City of Evil.

Biggie Mac

What’s that?

Chuck Matthews
Tommy came up with the idea that Ridicule might try to sneak the Dark Knights in as cameramen for the main event. Now they are fired and banned from the arena. He also said Ridicule might try to forfeit his titles to Corey Casey, so when we beat him we don’t take the gold.

Biggie Mac

How did you stop that from happening?

Chuck Matthews
I made Chris the new General Manager, since Ashley quit. That way it prevents her signing over any contracts that would allow this to happen.

Biggie Mac

What if someone else signed on?

Chuck Matthews
We’ll deal with that if it happens. Right now all that matters is finding out where Anna is, then making sure she’s safe.

Biggie Mac

Thanks. I trust you and Bad Company. I know she’ll be fine.

Chuck Matthews
She’ll be back in good hands soon enough. As soon as she is, you’re free to do whatever you want to Nick!

“Mr. Matthews, come in. over..”

Chuck Matthews pulls out a walkie talkie.

Chuck Matthews
What’s up?

“The Dark Knights have been removed from the arena. Over.”

Chuck Matthews
Excellent. Great work. Make sure to keep them out, also if Anna isn’t here make sure you track whatever video feed gets put up.

Chuck Matthews smiles at Biggie Mac who nods his head. The shot cuts to ringside where the God’s Playground chain dome is set up.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

City of Evil : October 26th 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100City of Evil : October 26th 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 4th 2010, 9:49 pm

Cornell - Nick Ridicule has been a thorn in the side of Bad Company since it took power!

Greed - Bad Company was a thorn in the side of Nick Ridicule before they took power and used it against him!

Cornell - Haven’t you learned anything tonight? BAD COMPANY IS THE NLWF!

Chuck Matthews comes out followed by Brenton Cyrus, Ruben Ricardo León and Matt Biggars. They make it down the ramp, then walk up the steps and enter God’s playground.

Cornell - This is about getting a man his wife back while saving the NLWF at the same time!

Greed - This just goes to show how desperate Bad Company has made Nick Ridicule, he’s put it all on the line, his reputation included.

Biggie Mac makes his way to the ring, staring down at the ground in front of him. The fans cheer wildly for him as he makes his way down the ramp. Biggie Mac looks at the steps, then inside the ring to see his teammates. Biggie Mac nods his head and enters God’s Playground.

Cornell - You can only imagine what is on his mind, knowing the life of his wife is going to be in danger momentarily.

Greed - It must have felt like the longest twenty four hours of his entire life!

Biggie Mac enters the ring and shakes the hands of all his teammates. He turns around and looks toward the stage, then does the bring it on taunt.

Suck and suck. suckin up all you can suckin up all you can suck.
Workin up under my patience like a little tick.
Fat little parasite. suck me dry.
My blood is bruised and borrowed. you thieving bastards.
You have turned my blood cold and bitter,
Beat my compassion black and blue.

Nick Ridicule emerges past the curtain with the World Heavyweight and NLWF Undisputed titles on his shoulders. Nick Ridicule stands at the top of the stage looking toward the ring. He lifts his arm and points.

Hope this is what you wanted.
Hope this is what you had in mind.
Cuz this is what youre getting.
I hope youre choking. I hope you choke on this.

Nick Ridicule walks down the ramp slowly as the music continues to play. He makes it to the bottom of the ramp, still staring into the ring at Chuck Matthews, not taking his eyes off of him.

Taken all I can taken all I can, we can take. taken all you can taken you can,
We can take.
Got nothing left to give to you.
Blood suckin parasitic little blood suckin parasitic little
Blood suckin parasitic little tick
Take what you want and then go.

Nick Ridiciule walks up the steps and looks at Bad Company standing in the ring staring at him. He points at Chuck Matthews.

Hope this is what you wanted.
Hope this is what you had in mind.
Cuz this is what youre getting.

Nick Ridicule hands his belts to the referee, then backs down the steps out of God’s playground. He looks at the massive structure, then steps off to the guardrail and walks around it. Nick Ridicule circles the structure as Bad Company watches him from inside the ring. Nick Ridicule jumps off the guardrail to the timekeepers table, then to the announcers table. He looks out at the crowd, then back at the structure.

Cornell - How to milk a final entrance, by Nick Ridicule.

Greed - He can take as much time as he wants, even an entire Tool song!

Nick Ridicule jumps to the guardrail and circles around the other side of the structure. He jumps off the guardrail and lands in front of the steps to God’s Playground as the music picks up. He hits his chest, pounding a fist into each side.

Suck me dry!

Suck me dry!

Suck me dry!

Nick Ridicule walks up the steps and enters God’s Playground. He lifts his arms up and spotlights hit the top of the stage, above the big screen on the titantron, where Anna Macdonald is locked inside a chamber with hoses stuck in each side. Nick Ridicule points at Chuck Matthews and Biggie Mac.

Cornell - She’s at the very top of the stage set up! The Live or Die is connected to the top of the stage!

Greed - Very smart, but with no one to guard it, it seems pointless.

Is this what you wanted?
Is this what you had in mind?
Is this what you wanted?
Cuz this this is what youre getting.

Nick Ridicule enters the ring and holds his arms out to the side.

I hope, I hope, I hope you choke.

Cornell - Let the massacre begin!

Greed - I’m ready..

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Golden Crown Championship
NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles
GOD'S PLAYGROUND MATCH
LIVE OR DIE MATCH: ANNA MACDONALD
City of Evil : October 26th 2010 MainEvent
City of Evil : October 26th 2010 ChampionshipMatch
City of Evil : October 26th 2010 165944 Nick Ridicule City of Evil : October 26th 2010 165944
[vs]
Chuck Matthews, Biggie Mac, Brenton Cyrus, Ruben Ricardo León and Matt Biggars

[Ding Ding Ding]

Biggie Mac grabs Ruben Ricardo León and holds him in the corner. Nick Ridicule runs and boots Chuck Matthews to the face, dropping him. Nick Ridicule turns around and clotheslines both Matt Biggars and Brenton Cyrus, taking them both down.

Cornell - Biggie doesn’t want his wife hurt at all, so he’s holding Ruben back while Ridicule does damage.

Greed - Ridicule needs to win before they break Anna out!

Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet, then lifts him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and crucifix power bomb Brenton Cyrus, sending him over the ropes down to the playground floor. Nick Ridicule turns around and avoids a clothesline from Matt Biggars. Nick Ridicule kicks Matt Biggars to the stomach, then lifts him up to his shoulders in fireman’s carry position.

Cornell - Get up Chuck!

Greed - With Biggie on Ridicule’s side, things are a lot different.

Nick Ridicule runs with Matt Biggars, then launches him over the ropes, sending him crashing down to the playground floor.

Cornell - Death Valley driver.

Greed - He’s doing a lot of damage, but look at the stage!

Gunther comes out followed by his group of women.

Cornell - GUNTHER AND HIS BITCHES!

Greed - They have come to save the day!

Gunther watches as the girls pile up to make a human staircase toward the stage. Gunther steps up and begins climbing up the stage. He makes it to the top of the set up and approaches the chamber.

Cornell - How’s he going to save her?

Greed - The only way he knows how!

Nick Ridicule looks toward the stage from the middle of the ring. He hangs his head as Gunther pulls Anna Macdonald out of the chamber.

Cornell - Ridicule just watched his entire plan be blown to shit!

Greed - All he can do now is fight.

Nick Ridicule turns around slowly and looks at Biggie Mac in the corner. Biggie Mac stares towards the stage, watching as Anna Macdonald is set free. Biggie Mac releases Ruben Ricardo León and runs at Nick Ridicule. Biggie Mac tackles Nick Ridicule down and hits him with several punches.

Cornell - You Don’t kidnap a mans wife and use her to try to takeover a company!

Greed - It was worth a try…

Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and punches him to the face, sending him into the corner. Biggie Mac rushes in and clothesline Nick Ridicule in the corner, then whips him across the ring. Nick Ridicule hit’s the corner, clothes lining Ruben Ricardo León. He turns around and is hit with a flying knee by Biggie Mac. Nick Ridicule falls out of the ring to the playground floor.

Cornell - It wasn’t worth a try, you can’t beat Bad Company! It’s impossible!

Greed - Now that this isn’t a live or die match and is just a handicap match it is.

Biggie Mac leaves the ring and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Biggie Mac throws Nick Ridicule face first into the electric chain link wall, then clotheslines him down as he bounces off. Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and throws him into the electric chain link wall again. Nick Ridicule bounces off and Biggie Mac arm drags him into the ring.

Cornell - Sent twice into that unforgiving chain! This is like a Nick Ridicule death sentence tonight.

Greed - He’s the last of the Dark Knights, the last thing stopping Bad Company from total domination!

Chuck Matthews hurries over and stops Nick Ridicule inside the ring, then lifts him up to his feet. Chuck Matthews puts Nick Ridicule in a full nelson as Biggie Mac enters the ring, then holds him. Biggie Mac hits Nick Ridicule with a few open body shots, then finishes with a big right hand, dropping him.

Cornell - Just two on one is bad, wait until Ruben or Brenton or Matt get involved!

Greed - If they get involved, Ridicule got Matt and Brenton pretty good.

Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and whips him at Biggie Mac who clotheslines him down. Biggie Mac drops down and locks in an armbar on Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - Break his arm off, make it so he can never kidnap again!

Greed - This master plan is turning into a master disaster!

Chuck Matthews leaves the ring and opens up the weapons chamber. He reaches inside and pulls out a steel chair, then another. Chuck Matthews throws the chairs into the ring, then he reaches in again and pulls out a table.

Cornell - Why would Chuck put himself in so much danger?

Greed - He wants to see someone else go through a table.

Chuck Matthews brings the table into the ring, then sets it up in the corner. He grabs the chairs and puts them on top of the table, then turns to watch Nick Ridicule escape the armbar. Nick Ridicule stands up and is kicked to the face by Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - He escapes one move and is hit by another. Why would anyone ask for a match like this? Even with all the master plans in the world!

Greed - He thought he could stop Bad Company, and for a month so did I.

Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and looks at Chuck Matthews who points at the table. Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule up for a power bomb, then runs across the ring with him. Biggie Mac power bombs Nick Ridicule through the table in the corner, sending the chairs landing on top of him.

Cornell - Running power bomb by Biggie Mac, putting Ridicule through the table!

Greed - His own favorite move, used against him.

Biggie Mac pulls Nick Ridicule out of the corner, off of the broken table, then pins him.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out and Biggie Mac stands up quickly. Chuck Matthews grabs the chairs and hands one to Biggie Mac. The two wait and watch as Nick Ridicule starts to stand up. He gets to his feet and they both swing at him simultaneously, sandwiching his head between the chairs.

Cornell - Duel chair shots on Nick Ridicule!

Greed - He’s bleeding already!

Nick Ridicule lays on the mat, blood starting to flow from a wound on his head. Biggie Mac mounts him and reigns down heavy punches, opening the cut up even more. Biggie Mac stands up and grabs a chair. Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and allows Biggie Mac to smash the chair into his head.

Cornell - Ridicule got in a few shots in his final match, but like all other times he’s being crushed in the long run!

Greed - He has no chance, even if he fights off one he’s attacked by another.

Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and head kicks him, then connects a spinning back kick to his stomach. Nick Ridicule backs into the corner and Biggie Mac moves in with a flurry of punches. Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule to the top turnbuckle, then climbs up with him. Biggie Mac sets Nick Ridicule up and superplexes him from the top turnbuckle. The impact sits Nick Ridicule up until he’s dropkicked to the face by Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - While the other members recover from Ridicule’s opening flurry, Biggie and Chuck pick him apart.

Greed - Your two favorite wrestlers, aligned in the destruction of Nick Ridicule.

Biggie Mac stands up and has his hand raised by Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac kicks Nick Ridicule to the ribs as he tries to get up. Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule, then runs with him and throws him over the ropes, letting him fall to the god’s playground floor. Biggie Mac hurries out of the ring, then slingshots Nick Ridicule into the electric chain link wall.

Cornell - How many times does he want to hit that wall? How many more shots does he want to take? He’s already lost, but how much longer until he realizes it.

Greed - He’ll fight until he can’t fight anymore!

Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule up and looks at him, blood flowing down his head. Biggie Mac hits Nick Ridicule with a knee to the face, then runs with him and throws him into one of the chambers, bouncing him off. Biggie Mac catches him for a back suplex and lifts him up, spinning him around before dropping him on the playground floor.

Cornell - SONIC BOOM!

Biggie Mac stands up and looks at the motionless Nick Ridicule. The other members of Bad Company join Chuck Matthews in the ring and watch as Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule. He runs Nick Ridicule to the ropes, then back body drops Nick Ridicule into the electric chain link wall on the rebound.

Cornell - Brutal!

Greed - No help, no mercy, no chance for Nick Ridicule.

Biggie Mac drags Nick Ridicule away from the wall, then lifts him and dumps him into the ring. Biggie Mac enters the ring and stomps Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - He’s not done with him yet.

Greed - I feel like I’m waiting for Nick Ridicule to make a comeback, but even if he does it wont matter.

Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule up in the corner and hits him with a shoulder block to the stomach. He pulls back then hits him with another one. Biggie Mac whips Nick Ridicule out of the corner and he’s clotheslined by Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - A tag team title clothesline!

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus lift Nick Ridicule up and whip him at Biggie Mac who spears him. Biggie Mac stands up, lifting Nick Ridicule to his feet, then whips him at Ruben Ricardo León who jumps up and catches Nick Ridicule with a hurricanrana that sends him to the outside of the ring.

Cornell - Just sit back and enjoy the destruction of the final evil in NLWF.

Greed - I can’t. something about this is very wrong.

Biggie Mac walks over to the ropes and watches Nick Ridicule try to stand up. He manages to get to his feet but Biggie Mac pulls himself over the ropes and hits him with a shoulder block. Nick Ridicule staggers back and hit’s the electric chain link wall before falling down.

Cornell - Nothing about this is wrong, he stood against Bad Company, against the NLWF and he deserves to pay the consequences.

Greed - He didn’t join a group he didn’t believe in and since then they’ve done whatever it takes to ruin his career!

Biggie Mac lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet again and holds him up. Biggie Mac punches Nick Ridicule, then lets him fall forward through the ropes, back into the ring.

Cornell - They only ruined his career cause he fought against them!

Greed - THEY FOUGHT AGAINST HIM FIRST! Don’t you remember when Bad Company was responsible for NLWF closing down?

Biggie Mac enters the ring. He puts Nick Ridicule in a camel clutch and holds his head for everyone to see. Biggie Mac releases Nick Ridicule and steps back into the corner. Biggie Mac holds his hands out toward Nick Ridicule as he looks at the other members of Bad Company.

Cornell - He’s had his turn, now he’s generous enough to let the rest of his team get a piece of Ridicule.

Greed - splendid..

Chuck Matthews walks over and stands over Nick Ridicule. He raises his hands then lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Chuck Matthews kicks Nick Ridicule to the stomach, then brings him down with a DDT. Matt Biggars and Brenton Cyrus stomp Nick Ridicule on the mat as Chuck Matthews stands up and walks to the corner.

Cornell - After kicking his ass, Biggie Mac will watch the rest of Bad Company kick his ass!

Greed - Biggie got his payback for the kidnapping, just end the match!

Chuck Matthews slouches in the corner and watches as Brenton Cyrus and Matt Biggars lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Chuck Matthews smiles, then runs out of the corner and spears Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - End it.

Chuck Matthews stands up and walks to the corner again. He slouches down and motions for Nick Ridicule to get up. Brenton Cyrus and Matt Biggars lift Nick Ridicule to his feet, then watch as Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and spears him again.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! So nice, he had to do it twice!

Greed - This match is so bad, I can’t believe it happened last!

Cornell - That’s not funny.

Greed - I was being serious!

Chuck Matthews stands up holding the legs of Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews spins Nick Ridicule around, locking in the inverted sharpshooter.

Cornell - Cryptic cross!

Greed - Hopefully this will end it.

Matt Biggars, Brenton Cyrus, and Ruben Ricardo León stomp Nick Ridicule as Chuck Matthews locks in the hold. Biggie Mac watches with a smile on his face.

Cornell - It’s time for the games to end! Time for Bad Company to capture all of NLWF by taking all the gold and removing all those who oppose!

Greed - The end is near.

Brenton Cyrus backs the corner while Chuck Matthews continues his hold. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and attempts a punt kick, but Nick Ridicule ducks his head out of the way.

Cornell - What the hell!?

Greed - Too easily scouted!

Nick Ridicule pushes up, then rolls forward, connecting a drop toehold on Chuck Matthews that sends him into the corner. Nick Ridicule stands up quickly grabbing a steel chair. He hits Ruben Ricardo León, sending him falling over the ropes, then he turns around and hits Brenton Cyrus with it.

Cornell - Ridicule rage rampage! Someone stop him!

Greed - Biggars or Mac will stop him.

Nick Ridicule releases the chair and kicks Matt Biggars to the face with a Nick Kick. Biggie Mac pulls himself off of the turnbuckle and runs at Nick Ridicule who drops down then lifts him up for a fireman’s carry.

Cornell - FIGHT OUT! FIGHT OUT!

Greed - He’s got him up for a DVD!

Nick Ridicule runs with Biggie Mac on his shoulders, then jumps and drives him down with a death valley driver onto the steel chair.

Cornell - RIDICULE HAS TAKEN EVERYONE DOWN!

Greed - Round Lottery on Biggie Mac!

Nick Ridicule stands up and watches Chuck Matthews pull himself out of the corner. Nick Ridicule wipes the blood from his eyes, then runs and double knees Chuck Matthews to the back in the corner. Nick Ridicule turns Chuck Matthews around and unleashes a flurry of big right hands to his jaw.

Cornell - He’s all over Chuck!

Greed - Can you blame him?

Nick Ridicule grabs Chuck Matthews by the throat with both hands and he chokes him in the corner. Matt Biggars and Brenton Cyrus stand up in the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule choke tosses Chuck Matthews at them, taking all three of them down.

Cornell - Yeah I can blame him, he’s trying to stop the greater good, our leader!

Nick Ridicule runs and jumps on the three men, throwing punches down at Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus. Nick Ridicule stands up, lifting Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Nick Ridicule whips him to the ropes and catches him immediately with a Nick Kick that sends him over.

Cornell - This minor flurry from Ridicule will fizzle out and he’ll be right back where he started, in a handicap match he can’t win!

Greed - We’ll see about that, he’s clearing house now and he only needs one victory!

Nick Ridicule turns around and rushes over to lock Chuck Matthews in an Anaconda crossface. Chuck Matthews struggles in the hold but is in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - He’ll never tap out, this move is only giving Bad Company a chance to regain the numbers advantage!

Greed - He’s pulling back hard on that hold, he might break Matthews in half and force him to submit!

Ruben Ricardo León springboards into the ring and drops an elbow down on Nick Ridicule forcing him to break the hold.

Cornell - I knew that Mexican was worth something! Now attack!

Greed - Ruben saves Bad Company.

Ruben Ricardo León lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and sends him to the ropes. Ruben Ricardo León catches Nick Ridicule with a hip toss that sends him over the ropes to the playground floor. Ruben Ricardo León leaps over the ropes and splashes Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - Now are you starting to see how important strength in numbers is?

Greed - Yeah I am.

Ruben Ricardo León lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, then lifts him up and sits him on the top turnbuckle. Ruben Ricardo León climbs up to the top turnbuckle from the outside of the ring, then hooks the legs of Nick Ridicule and jumps off with him. They land on the god’s playground floor with Ruben Ricardo León locking in a Boston crab.

Cornell - Tequila slammer!

Greed - This is just to torture him, he can’t win the match outside the ring.

Ruben Ricardo León sits back on the hold, looking inside the ring. Ruben Ricardo León breaks the hold and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Ruben Ricardo León runs and connects a shining wizard, knocking Nick Ridicule over the ropes into the ring.

Cornell - Let tonight be a lesson to anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to doubt Bad Company!

Greed - It’s been more than just a lesson.

Ruben Ricardo León climbs to the top turnbuckle, then he climbs up to the chamber roof. Ruben Ricardo León stands up, almost hitting his head on the dome ceiling of God’s playground.

Cornell - Ruben is going to fly!

Greed - What else can they do to Nick Ridicule?

Ruben Ricardo León jumps from the chamber with a moonsault and lands on Nick Ridicule in the ring. Ruben Ricardo León holds his stomach and Nick Ridicule lays motionless.

Cornell - Ruben Ricardo León sacrificing it all for Bad Company! For the greater good!

Greed - Can I just not talk the rest of the night?

Cornell - You could, but Bad Company will probably fire you after this match!

Greed - Damn.

Ruben Ricardo León stands up and walks over to Chuck Matthews. He helps him up to his feet, then walks over to Biggie Mac to check on him.

Cornell - That’s how a team works, it’s like a well oiled machine!

Greed - something like that..

Chuck Matthews runs over and grabs Nick Ridicule. He lifts him to his feet in the Muay Thai clinch, then delivers a knee to his face. Chuck Matthews hits Nick Ridicule with another knee to the face, then he whips him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule rebounds barely able to stay up. Chuck Matthews hits him with a spinning wheel kick.

Cornell - Ready to admit The Dark Knights was the worst group ever?

Greed - NEVER!

Chuck Matthews sit’s a chair down and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule up to his shoulder, then position him for a tombstone piledriver. Chuck Matthews jumps and drives Nick Ridicule headfirst into the seat of the chair.

Cornell - Tombstone! Pin and win Chuck!

Greed - Throughout this entire beating, I forgot ALL THE BELTS ARE ON THE LINE!

Chuck Matthews pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - I think he’s begging for another Hollywood Impact!

Greed - He can barely even move! He kicked out on pure instinct alone!

Chuck Matthews leaves the ring and enters the weapons chamber. He digs around, then pulls out a ladder. Chuck Matthews sets up the ladder, then climbs to the top of it. He climbs over and sits on the top of the ladder, then motions for Nick Ridicule to get up.

Cornell - Could it be? From up there?

Greed - Don’t have a heart attack, Tommy.

Nick Ridicule tries to stand up. Before he has a chance to get to his feet. He’s lifted up by Biggie Mac and Ruben Ricardo León. Chuck Matthews jumps from the top of the ladder and spears Nick Ridicule inside the ring.

Cornell - FLYING HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - He’s trying to no sell!

Nick Ridicule throws his legs up and up pulls his shin across the throat of Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - He’s trying to lock in that move Biggie Mac used at Seven Sins!

Greed - It’s a Gogoplata!

Biggie Mac and Ruben Ricardo León stomp Nick Ridicule on the mat. Chuck Matthews pulls away and walks over to the steel chair. Nick Ridicule trips Biggie Mac and Ruben Ricardo León, then stands up. He runs at Chuck Matthews who spins around and blasts him with the steel chair.

Cornell - TAKE THAT!

Greed - NO SELL!

Nick Ridicule hit’s the mat and stands back up. He swings wildly hitting Chuck Matthews with a left right combo that staggers him. Chuck Matthews hit’s the ropes and swings the chair bashes Nick Ridicule to the head.

Cornell - STAY DOWN!

Greed - HE WONT!

Nick Ridicule hit’s the mat and bounces back up to his feet. He staggers to the corner of the ring and shakes his head, sending drops of blood everywhere. He smiles showing his mouthpiece as Chuck Matthews runs at him in the corner with the chair held high. Nick Ridicule throws his leg up and boots Chuck Matthews to the face.

Cornell - Does this guy ever stop fighting?

Greed - Eventually, but you have to kill him!

Nick Ridicule lifts himself to the top turnbuckle and jumps off at Chuck Matthews with a shoulder block. Chuck Matthews swings the chair and hits Nick Ridicule out of mid air with it.

Cornell - Kid should take some of his own advice and STAY THE FUCK DOWN!

Greed - I feel like an asshole for cheering him on, because the more he gets up the more of a beating he’ll take.

Chuck Matthews doesn’t allow Nick Ridicule to get up, smashing the chair into his back. Chuck Matthews hits Nick Ridicule repeatedly with the chair on the mat, then runs to the ropes and rebounds as fast as he can. Chuck Matthews throws the chair at Nick Ridicule down on the mat, then dropkicks the chair into the back of his head.

Cornell - Don’t cheer him!

Greed - GET UP NICK!

Chuck Matthews stands up and stares at Nick Ridicule. He laughs and looks around the ring at his four teammates standing in each corner.

Cornell - YES! That’s how the king does it!

Greed - NO! NOOOOOOOOOO! NO SELL!

Nick Ridicule pushes up, the chair falling off his back. Blood drips from his head down to the mat and he looks up with a smile. Chuck Matthews begins clapping his hands, then he stomps down on the left hand of Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - BREAK HIS HANDS!

Greed - Fight Nick! FIGHT!

Nick Ridicule stands up and hits Chuck Matthews with a left hook, dropping him. Nick Ridicule spins around and runs to the corner, tackling Brenton Cyrus. Nick Ridicule unleashes huge punches into the face of Brenton Cyrus, then turns around and Nick Kicks Matt Biggars to the face. Nick Ridicule goes into tiger crane stance and is hit the back with the steel chair by Ruben Ricardo León.

Cornell - Get Him! GET HIM! Come on Ruben!

Greed - This might be the craziest thing I’ve ever witnessed.

Nick Ridicule falls to one knee, then side kicks Ruben Ricardo León to the stomach. Nick Ridicule stands up, upper cutting Ruben Ricardo León. Nick Ridicule jumps to his feet and spins around into a double spear from Chuck Matthews and Biggie Mac.

Cornell - ENOUGH! ENOUGH! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT FROM THE TWO BEST WRESTLERS EVER!

Greed - Tommy, I’m losing respect for you. I’ve known you a very long time, look at this, look at what we’re doing!

Cornell - This is what the NLWF needs!

Greed - We’re killing the NLWF! I’m watching the death of the NLWF right now!

Nick Ridicule tries to stand up but he’s stomped back down by Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews walks to the corner and crouches down. Biggie Mac allows Nick Ridicule to get up and he does as fast as he can, struggling the entire time.

Cornell - You’re watching the greater good take over.

Greed - Nick Ridicule has done more for the NLWF than anyone!

Cornell - No one man is above the company! After the show you and I are going to have a talk about how much you’ve let Bad Company down on commentary. This is the new NLWF, this is NLWF with Matthews Enterprises in control of it! If you don’t like it, leave!

Greed - Fine. I quit! I’m not going to be a part of slaughtering one of the most talented wrestlers I’ve ever seen! Nick Ridicule is a good man who was changed by Bad Company, now destroyed by Bad Company! Chuck Matthews isn’t a leader! Chuck Matthews has never helped ANYONE! Why are….

Tommy Cornell stands up and flips John Greed’s chair. John Greed stands up and shoves Tommy Cornell. John Greed jumps the guardrail and walks out through the crowd.

Cornell - PIECE OF SHIT! That’s why I’m the leader of this group! I can call this match alone and all other NLWF matches!

Nick Ridicule stands up. He flips off Biggie Mac and turns around into a spear from Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

[Cornell] Greed - I’M A DOUCHE LIKE COREY!

Chuck Matthews pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule puts his foot on the bottom rope. Chuck Matthews stands up and laughs. He grabs the dented chair and hits Nick Ridicule to the foot with it, knocking his foot off the rope.

Cornell - All five members of Bad Company stand tall, while Nick Ridicule can barely get up!

[Cornell] Greed - I’m going to leave Bad Company right before we achieve our goal! DERP!

Ruben Ricardo León lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, then lifts him up to the top turnbuckle. He pulls him back, putting him in the tree of woe position. Chuck Matthews leaves the ring and reaches into the weapons chamber. He pulls out the original sin burlap mask and a steel chair.

Cornell - YES! He’s going old school on little Nicky!

[Cornell] Greed - DERP! DERP! DERP!

Chuck Matthews enters the ring and pours out the mask, spilling thumbtacks all over the mat near the corner where Nick Ridicule hangs. Chuck Matthews puts the original sin mask on and drops down near the thumbtacks, getting close to Nick Ridicule. He grabs Nick Ridicule’s face and forces him to look at the thumbtacks. Nick Ridicule holds his hand in the face of Chuck Matthews and flips him off.

Cornell - middle finger.. That’s new…

[Cornell] Greed - I LOVE WHEN NICK DOES THE FINGER! DERP DERP!

Chuck Matthews backs away as Nick Ridicule flips him off. He sets the chair in the opposite corner and sits down.

Cornell - Sit back and watch the destruction Mr. Matthews!

Ruben Ricardo León grabs the legs of Nick Ridicule and jumps off the top turnbuckle with him. He lands on the thumbtacks, dropping Nick Ridicule down with a Boston crab.

Cornell - TEQUILA SLAMMER ON THE TACKS!

[Cornell] Greed - COREY AND I JUST GOT WOOD!

Ruben Ricardo León pulls back on the hold, driving Nick Ridicule down into the tacks, then breaks the hold. Matt Biggars lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and holds him up with one hand around his throat. Matt Biggars releases Nick Ridicule and hits him with a left hook uppercut to the jaw, dropping him in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - NO SELL THAT! YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Biggie Mac walks over and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. He lifts Nick Ridicule up with a back suplex and spins him around, driving him down into the mat.

Cornell - SONIC BOOM! SONIC BOOM!

Nick Ridicule raises his hand up off the mat. He points up toward the circle opening in the roof of the god’s playground structure.

Cornell - Thehell is he pointing at?

Chuck Matthews stands up and walks to the middle of the ring. He looks up and Nick Ridicule kicks him to the balls.

Cornell - SON OF A BITCH!

Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of Nick Ridicule and quickly spins him around locking in the cryptic cross. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and punt kicks Nick Ridicule to the skull.

Cornell - YES! Tag team champions!

Chuck Matthews releases the hold and walks over to the steel chair. He grabs it and brings it over to Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews puts the chair on the head of Nick Ridicule and closes it. Chuck Matthews points at each member of Bad Company.

Cornell - He’s got his head stuck in the chair, I wonder what he’ll do. I also wonder if Nick will have any brain cells left following this slaughter!

Matt Biggars runs and punt kicks the chair on Nick Ridicule’s head. Ruben Ricardo León runs and punt kicks the chair on his head, then Brenton Cyrus runs and punt kicks the chair on his head. Chuck Matthews holds his hand out stopping Biggie Mac, then he runs and kicks the chair into the head of Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - The man of the night! Biggie Mac! The star of the company! The NLWF Champion! The future! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAC!

Biggie Mac holds his arms up, then runs and punt kicks the chair into the head of Nick Ridicule. Biggie Mac pulls the chair off of his head and throws it to the side, then drops down and pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - The career of Nick Ridicule has just come to an end! See ya! So long! Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out kid! Chuck Matthews is a grown man! He’s an entrepreneur! He’s your elder and you just learned a valuable lesson in respect! BOOYAH! Long live Chuck Matthews! Forever live Bad Company! The group that single handedly took over the entire No Limit Wrestling Federation!

Christa Dudley - Here are your winners, Chuck Matthews, Biggie Mac, Brenton Cyrus, Ruben Ricardo León and Matt Biggars. BAD COMPANY!

God’s Playground shuts down and they open the door. Anna Macdonald immediately enters and climbs into the ring. She runs and jumps into the arms of Biggie Mac who stands over Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - Where the hell is Greed? I need to find him to say TOLD YOU SO JACKASS! Bad Company has it all!

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus raise the arms of Biggie Mac in the middle of the ring. Chuck Matthews raises the arm of Ruben Ricardo León and Brenton Cyrus raises Matt Biggars arm.

Cornell - Together they stood united to destroy evil! I can’t wait to watch Nick Ridicule be fired!

Chuck Matthews releases the arm of Biggie Mac and Ruben Ricardo León, then motions with his arm, looking toward the stage. Gunther and Death-Angel walk down the ramp, followed by TJ Tilli.

Cornell - I wish I could be in there with Bad Company, but behind the desk is where I serve my purpose to the cause!

The rest of Bad Company enters God’s Playground. Chris Matthews shuts the god’s playground wall door, then orders the referees to turn it back on. He enters the ring and hands Chuck Matthews a microphone.

Chuck Matthews
I win! Bad Company wins! Ridicule you lose! I have to admit, you pulled out all everything, then some! I never thought you would stoop as low as to use a Live or die match. But amigo, you are a greater asshole than I ever was!

Cornell - FIRE HIM!

Chuck Matthews looks down at Nick Ridicule on the mat, laying motionless.

Chuck Matthews
Joining Bad Company in then creating the Dark Knights was a terrible idea. Go ahead and release them.

ME army enforcers throw Corey Casey, Jason Hawk, The Notorious K.I.D and The Slayer out onto the stage.

Chuck Matthews
You never make a plan against Chuck Matthews! I’m the smartest man in wrestling for a reason! Tonight you thought you had a plan but I was able to destroy them all! Now Bad Company has all the gold, we have completely control of the NLWF, and you have nothing that we want.

Cornell - Here it comes!

Chuck Matthews
Nick Ridicule, you’re fired! I beat Live or Die AGAIN! Bad Company beats you AGAIN! A group comes in and fails AGAIN! You thought you could dress the dark knights up like cameramen and sneak them in here to save you, but you FAILED AGAIN!

Nick Ridicule pushes up off the mat. Chuck Matthews looks at him.

Chuck Matthews
Come on Nick, I’m willing to bury the hatchet. I’m willing to just move on with things.

Nick Ridicule stands up. He spits his mouthpiece out and smiles, then starts laughing. Chuck Matthews face palms, then dives forward and spears Nick Ridicule.

Chuck Matthews
WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!

Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Chuck Matthews holds the microphone to the face of Nick Ridicule, who lifts his hands up and flips him off.

Nick Ridicule
I’m still standing… You’ll never be able to shut me up… I won!

Chuck Matthews throws Nick Ridicule down to the mat, then looks at Death-Angel and Biggie Mac. He points at them and they walk over and lift Nick Ridicule to his feet.

Chuck Matthews
You’re an idiot. I think Anna deserves some retribution for you ruining her wedding.

Anna Macdonald walks up and slaps Nick Ridicule across the face. The lights in the arena shut off and a spotlight hit’s a wooden cross being lowered down to the ring. The cross lowers down through the hole in the roof of god’s playground, then lowers down to the middle of the ring.

Cornell - YES! This is going to be the storybook ending we’ve all been waiting for!

Chuck Matthews points at Brenton Cyrus, who points back at him. They look at the cross, admiring it, then high five each other. The Dark Knights stand near the ramp unable to get inside. They watch on.

Chuck Matthews
Looks like Bad Company has a little bit extra in store for you Mr. Ridicule! Considering this your big goodbye! Anna, take another shot at him and lets finish this!

Anna Macdonald steps toward Nick Ridicule, then walks past him and steps out of the ring.

Cornell - Guess she has some sort of problem with crucifying people. Oh well, ON WITH IT!

Death-Angel releases Nick Ridicule and takes a step back into the corner. Biggie Mac holds Nick Ridicule up in the middle of the ring near the cross.

Chuck Matthews
What’s going on?

Nick Ridicule kicks the microphone out of Chuck Matthews hands and catches it.

Nick Ridicule
Master plan.

Death-Angel roars and splashes Ruben Ricardo León and Matt Biggars in the corner. Death-Angel grabs TJ Tilli and with one arm he throws him from the ring, to the electric chain link wall.

Cornell - DEATH-ANGEL YOU DIRTY BASTARD!

Chuck Matthews runs at Nick Ridicule but takes a kick to the face from Biggie Mac.

Nick Ridicule
I want you to see who I’ve had working undercover as members or Bad Company! Death-Angel since Seven Sins. Biggie Mac since he started in the NLWF!

Chuck Matthews looks at Nick Ridicule and Biggie Mac from down on the mat. Nick Ridicule reaches down and rips the original sin mask off his head. Nick Ridicule puts it on and it immediately begins to soak up the blood from his head. Death- Angel grabs Brenton Cyrus by the throat and choke slams him next to Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac grabs Chris Matthews and throws him over the ropes into the ring.

Nick Ridicule
I came here to end a war. That’s exactly what I’ve done. This entire thing has been set up to perfection. So many distractions to keep Chuck Matthews occupied. We’re all leaving the company. We’re all leaving this Bad Company to start our own wrestling promotion. Fight the World!

Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and hits him with a European uppercut. Death-Angel locks members of Bad Company inside the chambers around the ring, leaving only Chuck Matthews, Brenton Cyrus and Chris Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
We’re taking all the belts with us, all the talent, everyone who doesn’t believe in this Bad Company united bullshit! A bunch of guys who just want to fight against the best in the world each week to see who is the best! Bad Company will be known for one thing and one thing only. The death of the NLWF.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up for a crucifix power bomb. Death-Angel lights the crucifix on fire and Nick Ridicule throws him down on it. Chuck Matthews hit’s the cross and it goes out.

Cornell - Biggie Mac and Death-Angel are with Nick Ridicule.. They are leaving the NLWF to start a rival promotion, using the best wrestlers NLWF has ever had… Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus are about to be crucified…. Holyfuckingshit the kid had a plan and he just mindfucked the entire universe with it!

Nick Ridicule and Biggie Mac look at each other. They shake hands, then hug in the middle of the ring while Death-Angel pounds wooden stakes into the hands of Chuck Matthews on the cross. Death-Angel lifts the cross up with Chuck Matthews nailed to it. Death-Angel walks over and grabs Brenton Cyrus, then drags him over and begins the nail him to the other side of the cross.

Nick Ridicule
I became the bad guy. I built up a loyal following of people who saw through my charade of being an asshole. Tonight WE have defeated ME, FTW has defeated Bad Company. You destroyed the NLWF, now you have to live with it forever when you see the scars on your hands.

Death-Angel finishes and the cross is lifted with Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus on it. TJ Tilli, Matt Biggars and Ruben Ricardo León try to get out of the chambers but can’t. Nick Ridicule walks up and stands face to face with Chuck Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
It’s like they always say, this is the NLWF, the good guys never win. See ya.

Biggie Mac and Anna Macdonald hug as they watch Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus get lifted on the cross. Biggie Mac and Anna Macdonald sort through all the belts, then hand Nick Ridicule the tag team titles. He lifts his hand up and flips Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus off as they are lifted out of the god’s playground structure.

Cornell - I…. I… I quit.. I have an apology to make.

Tommy Cornell stands up and jumps the guardrail. He runs through the crowd and disappears. Nick Ridicule lifts Chris Matthews and points up. Chris Matthews begs and Nick Ridicule shoves him to Death-Angel who lifts him up, then takes him down with the cliffhanger power bomb. The impact stands Chris Matthews up and Death-Angel punches him to the face. Nick Ridicule and Biggie Mac shake hands again.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley always told me I would make a better leader than the two of you.

Nick Ridicule steps out of the ring, followed by Death-Angel, Biggie Mac and Anaa Macdonald. They step out of the chamber and look at Jason Hawk, The Notorious K.I.D, Corey Casey who begin to clap. Nick Ridicule nods his head, then walks past them.

Brandon and Anna Macdonald walk past them and they keep clapping, then follow behind. Nick Ridicule leads everyone up the ramp, then turns around to look at Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus crucified high above god’s playground.

Nick Ridicule
Checkmate.

Nick Ridicule flips them off and everyone joins him. They walk over to the NLWF logo at the top of the stage and Nick Ridicule points at Death-Angel and Corey Casey. They lift the NLWF logo and throw it off the stage, watching it shatter. Nick Ridicule and Brandon Macdonald shake hands again on the stage, then shake hands with Gunther. Corey Casey turns around and is kicked to the balls by Gunther.
No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

FIGHT THE WORLD
Copyright 2010
Where the best in the world FIGHT

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down