NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Evil : October 26th 2009

Go down

City of Evil : October 26th 2009 Empty City of Evil : October 26th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 26th 2009, 4:05 am

City of Evil : October 26th 2009 CityofEvilBlue
The City of Salvation
Liberation Arena
Attendance: 68,000

Fireworks shoot out of the stage, which is made to resemble a city. The entrance ramp is done like a street road. Fireworks finish going off and the crowd jumps to their feet, holding up signs.

“SALVATION = RATINGS” “Prepare for a Salvation Civil War”
“CHUCK MATTHEWS NEXT WORLD CHAMPION”
“NICK FEARS ASHLEY” “IF APOLLOS WINS, WE KILL HIM”

Andrew - Welcome everyone, to another NLWF Pay Per View, welcome to City of Evil!

Tommy - I’ve got Goosebumps, look at God’s Playground hanging above that ring!

Andrew - All three major titles will be defended in the ultimate proving ground, inside God’s Playground.

Tommy - Tonight the champions have no advantage, anyone can walk out of God’s Playground as champion, except in the World Title Playground, because everyone on God’s green earth knows that Brenton Cyrus will defeat Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - This could be it for Lethal Injection, tonight might be the end of the War.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus is the greatest leader in the history of the World, and he has lead Salvation to a dominant War against Lethal Injection.

Andrew - Well you could call some of his War tactics, cruel, but they have gotten the job done.

Tommy - Ryan Apollos has mastered in sneak attacks throughout this War, while God has used all the things that have made him the person he is today. He kidnapped Ryan Apollos girlfriend, he’s outsmarted Ryan Apollos on a regular basis, and now, here tonight, on God’s land, The Final Battle of the War.

Andrew - It’s going to be an amazing night, let’s get to some action, shall we Tommy?

Tommy - we Shall.

Andrew - These two guys met in a match last week on Revolution, but that match caused more problems between these two, then it solved.

Tommy - Are you serious right now Andrew? Are you really hyping up the opening match of the PPV?

Andrew - Please Tommy, don’t start. These guys put on a great match last week, and I think you’ll be surprised here tonight.

Tommy - Well, at least they skipped the entrances.

City of Evil : October 26th 2009 Match
Submission Match
Dave Zombie ]vs[ Steven Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steven Angel moves in on Dave Zombie, stalking Dave Zombie in his wrestling stance. Dave Zombie swings a huge right hand at Steven Angel, but Steven Angel blocks it punches Dave Zombie to the face several times. Steven Angel attempts to throw Dave Zombie to the ropes, but Dave Zombie blocks it and sends Steven Angel to the ropes instead. Steven Angel hit’s the ropes and bounces back to Dave Zombie who lifts his foot up and boots Steven Angel to the face.

Andrew - See Tommy, I told you.

Tommy - zzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZZ….

Dave Zombie rolls out of the ring and grabs the ring steps. Dave Zombie grabs the ring steps and pulls them off. Dave Zombie holds the ring steps high above his head, then throws the steps into the ring.

Andrew - Perfectly legal in this match, you can only win by submission.

Tommy - So Dave Zombie can’t be Dqed?

Andrew - Nope.

Dave Zombie slides into the ring but gets stopped on by Steven Angel. Steven Angel lifts Dave Zombie to his feet and hooks his arm around his head. Steven Angel uses all of his strength to lift Dave Zombie up for a suplex onto the ring steps. Dave Zombie flops around on the mat hurt from getting suplexed on the steps.

Andrew - Dave Zombie showing his toughness here tonight.

Tommy - When you’re getting beat up in the ring, it’s not showing your toughness, it’s getting your ass kicked.

Steven Angel grabs the right leg of Dave Zombie, and he applies and ankle lock on him. Dave Zombie pushes up with his arms and pulls himself towards the ropes. Dave Zombie pushes himself up as high as he can, then rolls, sending Steven Angel face first into the middle turnbuckle. Dave Zombie get’s to his feet, holding his back, and limping on his right foot. Steven Angel backs up out of the corner and Dave Zombie grabs him by the throat. Dave Zombie lifts Steven Angel and choke slams him on the ring steps. Dave Zombie grabs the left arm of Steven Angel, and puts him in an armbar. Dave Zombie pulls back on the arm as hard as he can, before finally breaking Steven Angel’s arm, forcing him to tap out.

Andrew - Holy shit..

Tommy - That was gnarly.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Dave Zombie!

Andrew - You can tell that he fractured Steven Angel’s arm with that armbar.

Tommy - A little bit of Keith Cunningham here tonight, arm break, due to armbar.

Rob Langdon is in a business suit, he has his Undisputed Championship back from Killer B, and it is on his shoulder. Rob Langdon is surrounded by the six men that will be fighting for the NLWF championship later in the night.

Rob Langdon
Alright guys, this is my final night as General Manager, and we need to know your entrance number. Now those of you who won your Rank Match, will pick from these three number balls.

Maddox Li begins laughing, getting everyone’s attention.

Maddox Li
He said Number Balls.

Rob LangdonThe NLWF Champion, Mexican Samurai, will pick first.

The Mexican Samurai reaches down and grabs the middle ball, he opens it up and shakes his head.

The Mexican Samurai
Doesn’t matter to me.

Nick Ridicule looks over The Mexican Samurai’s shoulder at his number.

Nick Ridicule
Wow, the worst of the best, The Mexican Samurai. Makes sense, you should have used that as a nickname instead of The Punisher of God.

The Mexican Samurai turns around and shoves Nick Ridicule into Dylan Evans and Jason Hawk, who catch him. Nick Ridicule puts his hand in the face of Jason Hawk and Dylan Evans and pushes himself back up, and towards Samurai.

Rob LangdonHEY! Don’t make me beat the shit out of both of you!

Jason Hawk
Let’s keep the peace guys!

Nick Ridicule and Mexican Samurai meet face to face in the center of the office, only Rob Langdon’s hand keeping them separate. The two men have a stare down, then Nick Ridicule smiles. Nick Ridicule reaches out to the side and grabs a number ball. He opens it up and smiles again.

Nick Ridicule
Number 6.

Nick Ridicule opens up his number in the face of Mexican Samurai. The Mexican Samurai turns his back on Nick Ridicule and walks away out of the office. The Mexican Samurai slams the door behind him. Jason Hawk grabs his number ball.

Jason Hawk
This is no fun, I already know what my number is now.

Jason Hawk walks past Nick Ridicule and opens the door. Jason Hawk pulls the door shut as hard as he can, slamming the door even harder then The Mexican Samurai. Dylan Evans grabs his number ball and walks out of the office. He opens the door and slams it shut, then opens it and slams it again.

Rob LangdonWhat the hell? Ok Mark Pollak and Maddox, please pick your numbers so I can get ready for my match. Wait a second…

Rob Langdon looks around.

Rob LangdonWHERE THE FUCK IS MARK POLLAK?

Nick Ridicule
Who?

Maddox grabs his number and opens it.

Maddox Li
Number 1.

Nick Ridicule
Hey Maddox, I’ll trade you, 1 for 6.

Maddox looks at Nick Ridicule.

Maddox Li
Really? What’s the catch?

Nick Ridicule
No catch.

Nick Ridicule holds out his number for Maddox. Maddox looks at his number and quickly trades Nick, then walks past him. Maddox opens the door and shuts it as hard as he can.

Rob LangdonWhy did you trade 1 for 6? Don’t you want to be the freshest man going into God’s Playground?

Nick Ridicule holds his number proudly, then puts it in his pocket.

Nick Ridicule
I have something to prove.

Nick Ridicule turns to walk out of the locker room, but stops and looks at the door. Nick Ridicule opens the door, and shuts it gently so that it doesn’t make a sound.

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on May 19th 2010, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
City of Evil : October 26th 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100City of Evil : October 26th 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

City of Evil : October 26th 2009 Empty Re: City of Evil : October 26th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 26th 2009, 4:10 am

Andrew - This match was original supposed to happen on Revolution last week, but both wrestlers were attacked backstage.

Tommy - Yeah, and because these jackasses were attacked, they are being rewarded with a North American Championship #1 Contenders match.

Andrew - Regardless of whether or not they deserve the opportunity or not, they have it.

Tommy - We’ll with that in mind, let’s hope they don’t blow it.

City of Evil : October 26th 2009 Match
North American Championship #1 Contenders Match
The Wolf ]vs[ Cody Christian

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Wolf howls then charges Cody Christian, who dives out of the way. Cody Christian springboards off the middle rope and attempts a heel kick, but The Wolf catches him in mid air. The Wolf lifts Cody Christina high into the air and slams him down to the mat hard.

Andrew - Great reversal by The Wolf.

Tommy - I wish I could go into that ring and beat the shit out of both of them.

Andrew - Do it.

Tommy - Really?

Andrew - Why not Tommy, you’re a member of Salvation, this is City of Evil in the City of Salvation, and these guys suck.

Tommy Cornell stands up at the announce position and removes his headset, getting a great reaction from the crowd. Tommy Cornell runs and slides into the ring, he gets up and clotheslines Cody Christian. Cody Christian back to his feet and Tommy kicks him to the stomach and DDT’s him.

“FUCK ‘EM UP TOMMY FUCK ‘EM UP!”
“FUCK ‘EM UP TOMMY FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Tommy get’s up and grabs The Wolf. Tommy Cornell reaches his hand high into the air, then reaches deep into his pocket. Tommy pull his hand out of his pocket revealing his brass knuckles, around his fist. Tommy measures The Wolf and punches his right between the eyes.

Andrew - Tommy bashes The Wolf
’s face in with the brass knuckles!

Tommy pins The Wolf.

“MAKE THE COUNT” “MAKE THE COUNT” “MAKE THE COUNT”

The referee shrugs and drops down.

1-2-3

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Tommy Cornell?

Andrew - Congrats to Tommy, the new Number one contender for the North America Title!

Tommy leaves the ring and takes his position at broadcast.

Tommy - I win.

Andrew - Looks like you’ll be facing Corey Casey for the North American Title Tommy.

Tommy - Correction Andrew, I must find someone to give my North America Title Shot too.

Ryan Apollos is face to face with Aaron O’Shea, Ryan Apollos looks angry.

Ryan Apollos
Why didn’t you tell me that in the beginning? You believe Brenton Cyrus is God?

Aaron O’Shea
Yeah, I always have, my girlfriend does.

Ryan Apollos
Then why the hell did you join Lethal Injection?

Aaron O’Shea
I didn’t join Lethal Injection, I associated with Lethal Injection. I don’t give a shit about this war. I’m only with Lethal Injection because you approached me and I agreed to work with such a prestigious group of athletes. I couldn’t care less about Salvation right now. I have no problems with them except that they’re fighting us.

Ryan Apollos
Well, Aaron, that’s a real shame.

Ryan Apollos attacks Aaron O’Shea, but Aaron O’Shea fights back. The two throw punches at each other, until security comes and separates them.

Ryan Apollos
YOU KNOW WHAT AARON O’SHEA, I NEVER TRUSTED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

City of Evil : October 26th 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100City of Evil : October 26th 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 26th 2009, 4:16 am

Andrew - This is going to be awesome.

Tommy - I agree, The Prophet versus a Man who was Reborn. Salvation versus Salvation. I hope one day, all matches are Salvation versus Salvation.

Andrew - Corey Casey defeated Swan Lee to become the No Limit Champion a couple weeks ago on Revolution, defeating Swan Lee in record time!

Tommy - But now Swan Lee is dead, and Neo Kobayashi will have a chance to avenge a loss, from a past life.

City of Evil : October 26th 2009 ChampionshipMatch
NO LIMIT CHAMPIONSHIP
Corey Casey
]vs[ Neo Kobayashi

Samantha Praxton - The Following Match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the NLWF No Limit Championship! Introducing first….

lights go out and video hits...

It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe
They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed
I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be
I know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'

Corey Casey comes out from behind the curtain and holds his arms out to his side in a crucifixtion pose. He has a smirk of confidence on his face as he looks around and laser lights flash all around the arena. He starts to walk down the ramo, sneering at the fans on either side of the isle...

Can you read between the lines?
Or are you stuck in black and white?
Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create
Boo!

Corey Casey rolls into the ring. The turns to the camera in the middle of the ring and, again, holds his arms out to his side. The fans boo loudly as Corey Casey just looks around, a smirk still on his face. He walks over to the corner turnbuckle and sits down.

You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm gonna settle it!

Corey patiently looks around the ring and the fans at ringside. He then glances towards the entrance ramp and awaits his opponent.

Samantha Praxton - From South Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 250 Pounds. He is the Reigning North America Champion, one half of the Undisputed Tag Team Champions, and the Reigning and Defending No Limit Champion, He is “The Prophet” COREY CASEY!!!!

"The Chain" by Breeder hits as Neo comes out with a pair of girls wrapped out his arms, they are wearing bikinis. They stop at the ramp and present him with water and put in his mouth piece. He gives each of them a kiss and heads to the ring, he stands on the corner and salutes the crowd.

Samantha Praxton - And his opponent, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 240 Pounds, NEO KOBAYASHI!

Andrew - Corey Casey is the reason Neo Kobayashi exists.

Tommy - This is like student versus master.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey and Neo Kobayashi shake hands, then lock up. Neo Kobayashi pushes Corey Casey to the corner, but then Corey Casey pushes back, backing Neo Kobayashi to the center of the ring. Corey Casey pushes Neo Kobayashi off of him and into the corner. Neo Kobayashi jabs Corey Casey, then delivers and inside leg kick, followed by a spinning back fist sending Corey Casey staggering backwards. Neo Kobayashi charges at Corey Casey, but Corey Casey boots him to the face.

Andrew - We’ve seen some great No Limit Title matches, but this one might be the very best of all time when’s it’s all said and done.

Tommy - I remember Matthews/Hart 1, that’s a tough No Limit Title match to beat.

Neo Kobayashi gets up, Corey Casey runs and clotheslines Neo Kobayashi, the impact from the clothesline rolls Neo Kobayashi to his hands and knees. Corey Casey quickly backs up and stares at Neo Kobayashi. Corey Casey runs at Neo Kobayashi looking to punt kick him to the skull. Neo Kobayashi quickly springs to his feet and delivers a super kick catching Corey Casey right underneath his chin. Neo Kobayashi puts his arm over Corey Casey covering him.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Corey Casey was looking to finish early, but Neo Kobayashi caught him.

Tommy - But how about Corey Casey, kicking out at one.

Neo Kobayashi lifts Corey Casey to his feet and sets him up for a back drop. Neo Kobayashi lifts Corey Casey up, then sends him down forward onto his knee connecting an atomic drop. Neo Kobayashi runs to the ropes and jumps kneeing Corey Casey to the back, and sending him forward threw the ropes.

Andrew - Flying knee from Neo Kobayashi, and it sends Corey Casey to the ringside floor.

Tommy - Neo Kobayashi has control of the match, he needs to get Corey Casey back into the ring.

Neo Kobayashi waits for Corey Casey to stand up.
-1-

Corey Casey uses the ring apron to lift himself up and Neo Kobayashi runs at him and dives threw the ropes connecting a forearm to the face of Corey Casey, and sending him back into the guardrail.

Andrew - Suicide dive by Neo Kobayashi.

Tommy - This is Neo’s test, tonight, can Neo prove he’s Salvation material.

-1-

Neo Kobayashi kicks Corey Casey to the face, smashing his head into the guardrail. Neo Kobayashi lifts Corey Casey up to his feet.
-2-

Neo Kobayashi unloads a flurry of punches into the face of Corey Casey, then drops him down with an uppercut. Neo Kobayashi pumps his arms getting the crowd to their feet.
-3-
“Let‘s go Neo!” “Let‘s go Prophet!” “Let‘s go Neo!” “Let‘s go Prophet”
“Let‘s go Neo!” “Let‘s go Prophet!” “Let‘s go Neo!” “Let‘s go Prophet”

Neo Kobayashi slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope. Neo Kobayashi holds his position on the tope rope, waiting for Corey Casey to stand again.
-4-

Corey Casey stands up and Neo Kobayashi leaps off the top rope with a cross body, but Corey Casey spears Neo Kobayashi out of mid air, and runs with him. Corey Casey dives spearing Neo Kobayashi into the ring post.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - That wasn’t really a spear out of mid air, that was a catch, a run, and spear into the ring post.

Tommy - Neo’s back, and the back of his skull cracked into the ring post hard.

-1-

Corey Casey stands up and kicks Neo Kobayashi to the face, the back of Neo Kobayashi’s head hit’s the post again.
-2-

Corey Casey lifts Neo Kobayashi and suplexes him across the guardrail. Neo Kobayashi lands in the crowd holding his back.
-3-

Andrew - A suplex on the guardrail from Corey Casey.

Tommy - He’s working on Neo’s back, slowing him down.

Corey Casey jumps over the guardrail and lifts Neo Kobayashi to his feet.
-4-

Corey Casey puts Neo Kobayashi between his legs and lifts him up for a power bomb.
-5-

Corey Casey runs towards the guardrail with Neo Kobayashi, but Neo Kobayashi hurricanrana’s Corey Casey over the guardrail, back to the ringside floor.
-6-

Andrew - Kobayashi with a reversal.

Tommy - All Corey Casey has to do is stay outside the ring, and even though he loses the match, he’ll keep the belt.

Neo Kobayashi lifts Corey Casey to his feet and pushes him into the ring post.
-7-

Neo Kobayashi rolls Corey Casey into the ring, then follows him. Neo Kobayashi pins Corey Casey hooking his leg.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out, pushing Neo Kobayashi off of him.

Andrew - Corey Casey kicks out again at the count of one.

Tommy - That’s intimidation, He’s getting into the head of Neo Kobayashi.

Neo Kobayashi lifts Corey Casey and kicks him to the stomach. Neo Kobayashi puts Corey Casey between his legs and lifts him up for a piledriver. Neo Kobayashi jumps and spike piledrivers Corey Casey into the mat. Neo Kobayashi quickly follows with a pin.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Neo was able to get a two count on that one.

Tommy - Believe me Andrew, Neo doesn’t care about two counts, he’s looking for a three count, and he’s looking to become the No Limit Champion.

Neo Kobayashi leaves the ring to the apron, then climbs to the top rope. Corey Casey gets to his feet and turns around as Neo Kobayashi dives off looking for a missile dropkick. Corey Casey grabs the referee and pulls him in to take the full force from the dropkick.

Andrew - Corey Casey sacrificed the referee.

Tommy - You have to do whatever it takes to win.

Corey Casey rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Inside the ring Neo Kobayashi is checking on the referee. Corey Casey slides into the ring and hits Neo Kobayashi with the chair. Corey Casey opens the chair and lifts Neo Kobayashi. Corey Casey sets Neo Kobayashi up for a DDT, then drops him down headfirst into the steel chair.

Andrew - If the ref doesn’t see it, it’s not illegal.

Tommy - Very true.

Neo Kobayashi rolls out of the ring, then goes underneath the ring. Neo Kobayashi slides out of the other side of the ring with a dagger in his hand. Neo Kobayashi enters the ring and clotheslines Corey Casey. Neo Kobayashi lifts the dagger into the air getting a uge reaction from the all Salvation crowd

“WE WANT BLOOD” “WE WANT BLOOD” “WE WANT BLOOD”

Neo Kobayashi takes the dagger, and presses it into the forehead of Corey Casey. Blood quickly begins to pour out of his head, covering his face, and dripping down onto his body.

Andrew - …

Tommy - Corey Casey is bleeding profusely!

Neo Kobayashi lifts Corey Casey to his feet and holds the dagger to his throat. Corey Casey elbows Neo Kobayashi to the stomach, then grabs Neo Kobayashi and Russian legsweeps him onto the open chair.

Andrew - Corey Casey, with blood in his eyes, somehow was able to pull off a Russian legsweep.

Tommy - Onto that open chair, Neo Kobayashi is hurt bad!

Corey Casey grabs the dagger. Corey Casey grabs Neo Kobayashi by the throat and slices the dagger across his forehead. Neo Kobayashi begins bleeding heavily as Corey Casey tosses the dagger out of the ring. Corey Casey kicks the referee, waking him up, then positions himself in the corner.

Andrew - Both men are bleeding uncontrollably.

Tommy - That dagger cut each of them deep.

Neo Kobayashi stands up, with the steel chair in his hands. Corey Casey runs at Neo Kobayashi. Neo Kobayashi swings the chair and hits Corey Casey, who spears Neo Kobayashi anyway. The chair falls out of the ring.

Andrew - Both men are out cold!

Tommy - Who’s going to leave as the No Limit Champion?

Corey Casey and Neo Kobayashi stand up at the same time. Corey Casey kicks Neo Kobayashi to the stomach and hooks his head. Neo Kobayashi spins out and attempts a clothesline but Corey Casey ducks underneath it, and lifts Neo Kobayashi up for a spine buster, then drives him down into the mat. Corey Casey pins Neo Kobayashi, but the referee is up yet. The referee crawls towards the pin and makes the count.

-1-2-

Neo Kobayashi kicks out.

Andrew - Someway, somehow, Neo Kobayashi kicks out.

Tommy - These guys are covered in blood, who will prevail?

Corey Casey lifts Neo Kobayashi to his feet. Neo Kobayashi throws a bunch, but it’s blocked by Corey Casey. Corey Casey kicks Neo Kobayashi to the stomach and lifts him up for a suplex. Corey Casey attempts a jackhammer but Neo Kobayashi rolls him up into a small package.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out and quickly gets to his feet. Neo Kobayashi stands up and Corey Casey runs at him and launches off a big boot directed at his face. Neo Kobayashi uses his arms to block the kick, sending it to the side. Neo Kobayashi jumps on the back of Corey Casey, using his arms and legs to crucify Corey Casey. Neo Kobayashi pulls Corey Casey to the ground for a crucifix pin.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out but too late.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Neo has done it!

Tommy - He barely, BARELY, got the win with that crucifix pin.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW, NLWF NO LIMIT CHAMPION, NEO KOBAYASHI!

Neo Kobayashi is handed the No Limit Championship, Neo Kobayashi holds out his hand to Corey Casey. Corey Casey shakes Neo Kobayashi’s hand and lifts his arm.

Andrew - The score is one one now, and I can’t wait to see number three someday.

Tommy - If it’s half as good as that last match, it’ll be worth watching.

Killer B is walking around backstage, ready for his match. He walks down the hall and stops. At the other end of the hall is The Notorious K.I.D with a lead pipe in his hands. Killer B turns around and walks in the other direction but stops when he see’s Shadow Demon at the other end of the hall with a barbwire baseball bat.

Andrew - Killer B is stuck between a rock and a hard place here.

Tommy - Well, a Clown and a Kid, with weapons.

Killer B turns around again to look at The Notorious K.I.D, but he’s gone. Killer B turns around quickly to look at Shadow Demon but he’s gone as well.

Killer B
What the hell is going on?

Killer B turns around and is hit by the barbwire baseball bat. Shadow Demon lifts Killer B and throws him into the wall. Shadow Demon swings the barbwire bat again, but Killer B drops down out of the way and Shadow Demon hit’s the wall. Killer B stands up and runs away from Shadow Demon.

Andrew - Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D are playing games with Killer B.

Tommy - and all Killer B can do is run for his life, they have weapons and he’s unarmed.

Killer B runs down the hall, grabbing his forehead, Killer B stops in front of a large pile of boxes. Killer B checks his head to see if it’s bleeding or not from the barbwire baseball bat show. Killer B catches his breathe and looks around.

Andrew - He seems to have lost them.

Tommy - Don’t be so sure.

The Notorious K.I.D slowly pops out of the top of a box, he grips the lead pipe in his hands and lifts it above his head. The Notorious K.I.D swings and cracks Killer B to the back of the head with the lead pipe. Killer B falls to the floor knocked out.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon have eliminated Killer B before the match.

Tommy - They worked together, and got the job done!

The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the box and stands over Killer B, seconds later Shadow Demon walks up, still holding the Barbwire baseball bat. Shadow Demon looks at The Notorious K.I.D, the two smile at each other, then both men walk in the opposite directions.

Andrew - I guess they wanted to make the match the way it was originally supposed to be.

Tommy - Killer B never saw that coming.

Aaron O’Shea walks up to Killer B and looks around. Aaron O’Shea pulls out a paper and a pen, he signs the paper, then reaches down and puts it in Killer B’s mouth.

Aaron O’Shea
Something to remember me by.

Aaron O’Shea laughs and walks away.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 26th 2009, 4:28 am

Andrew - This match could very well end up being the match of the night.

Tommy - These three guys all hit a similar level of success at the same time, and now they will headline a PPV together, to crown the Undisputed Champion!

Andrew - Shadow Demon wants to show he deserves to be Undisputed Champion by defending it, The Notorious K.I.D said he would die to win the Undisputed Title, and Aaron O’Shea said he would retire, if he could not win the Undisputed Title.

Tommy - Three of the all time best in NLWF history, fighting to become the Undisputed Champion, inside God’s Playground!

LADDER MATCH
NLWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
Shadow Demon
]vs[ The Notorious K.I.D ]vs[ Aaron O'Shea

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Ladder Match for the Undisputed Championship, and will be contested inside God’s Playground! Introducing first…

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - From Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 245 pounds. He is the reigning, and Defending Undisputed Champion, SHADOW DEMON!

The lights in the arena go off, fireworks explode out of the stage. You’re gonna go far kid byt the offspring begins to play, as a spotlight hit’s the top of the stage, where The Notorious K.I.D is standing. The Notorious K.I.D runs and jumps off, he ziplines over the crowd, as hundreds of camera’s go off in the arena. The Notorious K.I.D lands on the roof of God’s Playground, and climbs down the side oft eh cage. The Notorious K.I.D drops down into God’s Temple, then enters the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Now the first challenger, from The City of Salvation. Weighing in at 175 pounds, THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D!

[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to balre throughout the arena.]

One...take
control of me?
Yer messing with the enemy
Said its 2..it's another trick
Messin with my mind, I wake up
Chase down an empty street
Blindly snap the broken beats
Said it's cut with a dirty trick
Its taken all these days to find ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I need you

[Aaron sprints out from the back all the way to the edge of stage and swings his arms to get the crowd pumping.]

Friends, take control of me
Stalking cross' the gallery
All these pills got to operate
The colour quits and all invade us
There he goes again
Takin' me to the edge again
All I got is a dirty trick
I'm chasin down the wolves to save ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... the blood aint on my face

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me

[Aaron walks backwards to the centre of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron sprints towards the ring still swinging his arms for the crowd to get pumped up.]

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my hands

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me
(ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(ah ah ah aha)
(ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my face
(ah ah ah aha)
Just wanted you near me

[When Aaron reachesthe ring he slides and jumps on the second rope of the far corner.He back flips off and keeps getting the crowd pumped it’s time for action]

Samantha Praxton - and the final challenger, from Dublin, Ireland. Weighing in at 200 pounds. AARON O’SHEA!!

The God’s Playground door guards close the door to the playground, and lock it. The electric generators are turned on, and the lights in the arena go off, except the ones pointed at God’s Playground.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon, The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea all leave the ring and grab ladders. Shadow Demon throws his ladder at Aaron O’Shea, the ladder hits Aaron O’Shea’s ladder and knocks Aaron O’Shea down. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring with his ladder and runs at Shadow Demon with it, spiking the ladder into his head.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D wins the ladder war to start the match.

Tommy - If he can set that ladder up and climb it while he’s still fresh, he should be able to win this match.

The Notorious K.I.D takes his ladder and sets it up in the center of the ring. Shadow Demon reaches into the weapons Chamber and pulls out a steel chair. The Notorious K.I.D begins climbing the ladder, but Shadow Demon enters the ring and smashes him to the back with the chair. Shadow Demon climbs the ladder. Shadow Demon goes underneath The Notorious K.I.D, positioning him on his shoulders. Shadow Demon climbs higher up the ladder, with The Notorious K.I.D sitting on his shoulders. Aaron O’Shea springboards off the top rope and launches himself at The Notorious K.I.D. Aaron O’Shea clotheslines The Notorious K.I.D off of Shadow Demon’s shoulders.

Andrew - That was the biggest doomsday device I’ve ever seen.

Tommy - Yeah The Notorious K.I.D went down hard.

Shadow Demon reaches for the belt, but Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet and pushes the ladder. The ladder tips over slowly, then falls, sending Shadow Demon over the top rope to the steel Playground floor. Aaron O’Shea moves the ladder to the corner of the ring and climbs to the top.

Andrew - Aaron Isn’t going to be able to grab the belt from there.

Tommy - I don’t think Aaron is thinking about the belt, I think he’s focused on taking out Shadow and KID first.

Aaron O’Shea flips from the top of the ladder to the outside of the ring towards Shadow Demon, but Shadow Demon moves out of the way. Aaron O’Shea crashes into the Playground floor. Aaron O’Shea grabs his back.

Andrew - Shadow Demon saved himself and seriously hurt Aaron O’Shea just by dodging that high risk move.

Tommy - that’s why it’s called high risk.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs the same ladder Aaron O’Shea jumped off of, and uses it to get onto a Chamber. Shadow Demon lifts Aaron O’Shea, and as he does The Notorious K.I.D launches himself off of the chamber and takes out Shadow Demon and Aaron O’Shea with a cross body.

Andrew - KID found himself a bit more lucky then O’Shea with that high risk move.

Tommy - Yeah, but no move is going to win this match, you have to climb a ladder, and pull down the belt.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and enters the ring. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the ladder out of the corner and pulls it into the middle of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder, but grabs onto his ribs. Shadow Demon fights up to his feet outside the ring, and enters the ring. The Notorious K.I.D reaches up and touches the belt but Shadow Demon clubs him to the back with a forearm.

Andrew - Shadow Demon, trying to defend his Undisputed Championship for a second time.

Tommy - This would be the biggest win in his career if he could walk out still champion.

Shadow Demon climbs up the ladder, behind The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D drives the back of his elbow into the face of Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D hooks Shadow Demon’s head and jumps off the ladder connecting the Double K Switch.

Andrew - Double K Switch from the top of the ladder!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D hurt himself pretty bad with his own move though.

The Notorious K.I.D uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D puts Shadow Demon in the corner and begins stomping him. The Notorious K.I.D leaves the ring and walks to the Weapons Chamber. The Notorious K.I.D pulls out a trash can, and brings it into the ring with him.

Andrew - KID is thinking Coast to Coast here.

Tommy - This could finish Shadow Demon off.

The Notorious K.I.D hits Shadow Demon in the corner with the trash can. The Notorious K.I.D jams the trashcan into Shadow Demon’s face. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder in the center of the ring and jumps off dropkicking the trashcan into Shadow Demon.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D smashed his feet into the trashcan, crushing Shadow Demon in the corner!

Tommy -He’s willing to do whatever it takes to become the Undisputed Champion!

The Notorious K.I.D gets up slowly, at the same time outside the ring Aaron O’Shea gets up to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D runs towards Aaron O’Shea and flips over the top rope, and attempts a hurricanrana on Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea lifts The Notorious K.I.D and power bombs him into the electric chain link Playground wall. The lights in the arena flash as The Notorious K.I.D is electrocuted temporarily before falling to the Playground floor.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D is the first man tonight to get electrocuted.

Tommy - It was a great reversal by Aaron O’Shea!

Aaron O’Shea enters the ring and unsets the ladder. Aaron O’Shea pulls the smashed trashcan off of Shadow Demon and tosses it out of the ring. Aaron O’Shea pulls Shadow Demon up to his feet out of the corner. Aaron O’Shea lifts Shadow Demon up to his shoulders and runs towards the ladder on the floor. Aaron O’Shea spins Shadow Demon around and drives him down onto the ladder.

Andrew - Dublin Dominator on the ladder!

Tommy - Shadow Demon is taking a beating here!

Aaron O’Shea turns the ladder and climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea reaches up, and pulls himself up to the top of the Chamber. Aaron O’Shea looks down at Shadow Demon laying on top of the ladder. Aaron O’Shea turns around and jumps off the chamber with a double moonsault. Aaron O’Shea crashes down on top of Shadow Demon and bounces off.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - Aaron O’My God from the roof of the chamber!

Tommy - This match is off the hook!

The Notorious K.I.D pulls out a barbwire baseball bat from the inside of the weapons chamber. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring slowly. The Notorious K.I.D presses the barbwire bat against the head of Aaron O’Shea. The Notorious K.I.D scrapes the barbwire bat, back and forth into the skull of Aaron O’Shea, busting him wide open.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D has made Aaron O’Shea bleed here tonight.

Tommy - Get that Belt KID!

The Notorious K.I.D looks at Shadow Demon laying on the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D jumps up to the top rope and does a split legged moonsault on Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D rolls out of the ring and grabs a new ladder. The Notorious K.I.D brings the ladder into the ring and sets it up in the center.

Andrew - this is KID’s chance to win.

Tommy - Shadow Demon is beaten pretty bad, and so is Aaron O’Shea.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder, slowly. The Notorious K.I.D reaches his arm up, trying to grab the belt. The Notorious K.I.D climbs higher and touches the belt. Aaron O’Shea climbs the other side of the ladder and strikes The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D uppercuts Aaron O’Shea, and tries to push him off the ladder.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea fighting at the top of the ladder.

Tommy - Who’s going to win the battle?

Shadow Demon gets to his feet and picks up the ladder. Shadow Demon sets up the ladder next to The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea’s ladder. Shadow Demon climbs to the top of the ladder and hits Aaron O’Shea. The Notorious K.I.D hits Shadow Demon. Aaron O’Shea hits The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D jumps to Shadow Demon’s ladder, and uses his foot to tip over Aaron O’Shea’s ladder. Aaron O’Shea lands across the top rope, then bounces off over, to the playground floor.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D tipped Aaron O’Shea to his doom!

Tommy - and now Shadow and KID can fight it out for the belt.

The Notorious K.I.D head butts Shadow Demon several times, then bites his forehead. Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D onto his shoulders. The Notorious K.I.D tries to grab the Undisputed Championship but Shadow Demon jumps off the ladder, connecting a shadow crusher on The Notorious K.I.D, driving him face first into the barbwire bat.

Andrew - Shadow Crusher off the ladder!

Tommy - Not only that but he drove The Notorious K.I.D into the barbwire bat!

Shadow Demon climbs the ladder, The Notorious K.I.D gets up, his head bleeding. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the other side of the ladder and stops Shadow Demon from grabbing the belt. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the belt, Shadow Demon reaches up and grabs the belt too. Aaron O’Shea enters the ring and grabs the ladder from underneath Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea has hung Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D out to dry!

Tommy - But one of these men could pull down the belt and win the match.

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D kick each other while hanging by the belt rope 15 feet above the ring. Aaron O’Shea positions the ladder in the corner, grabs the barbwire baseball bat, then climbs the ladder. Shadow Demon head butt’s The Notorious K.I.D, causing The Notorious K.I.D to let go one of his hands.

“HANG THE FUCK ON!” “HANG THE FUCK ON!” “HANG THE FUCK ON!”

The Notorious K.I.D Punches Shadow Demon to the stomach, and one of Shadow Demon’s hands slip off.

Andrew - Both men, now hanging on by just one hand!

Tommy - And Aaron O’Shea has that Barbwire Baseball bat, ready to swing at them!

The Notorious K.I.D reaches his other arm up and grabs on, Shadow Demon does the same, reaching his arm up and grabbing on. Aaron O’Shea swings the Barbwire Baseball bat, barely missing The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - That was a close one!

The Notorious K.I.D kicks Shadow Demon to the stomach as the two continue to swing above the ring. Aaron O’Shea swings the barbwire covered baseball bat again and hits Shadow Demon. The bat gets stuck to Shadow Demon’s back and slips out of Aaron O’Shea’s hands.

Tommy - Shadow Demon has a bat stuck to his back!

Shadow Demon lets go of the rope and falls down to the mat. Aaron O’Shea jumps off the ladder and missile dropkicks The Notorious K.I.D, Aaron O‘Shea falls to the mat, but The Notorious K.I.D doesn‘t let go. The Notorious K.I.D swings back and forth, above the ring.

“This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!”

Andrew - I can’t believe he’s still hanging on!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D wants to be champion so bad!

Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet at the same time as Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon picks the barbwire baseball bat up and swings it at Aaron O’Shea striking him across the head. The Notorious K.I.D tries his best to unhook the belt, but just can’t do it without falling. Shadow Demon leaves the ring and opens the weapons Chamber. Shadow Demon reaches in and pulls out a barbwire covered table.

Andrew - This is not good for The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - He needs to unhook that belt!

Shadow Demon sets the table up in the center of the ring. Shadow Demon lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet, then body slams him on the barbwire table. Shadow Demon grabs the barbwire baseball bat and climbs the ladder in the corner. The Notorious K.I.D swings towards Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon swings and hits The Notorious K.I.D to the ribs with the barbwire baseball bat.

Andrew - KID refuses to release that rope, he wants the belt that damn bad!

Tommy - But I’m not sure it’s worth the beating!

The Notorious K.I.D swings towards Shadow Demon again. Shadow Demon hits The Notorious K.I.D to the ribs again with the barbwire baseball bat. The Notorious K.I.D releases one hand again, he reaches up and tries to unhook the belt, but falls. The Notorious K.I.D crashes down onto Aaron O’Shea right through the barbwire Table.

Andrew - KID tried his very best, but just couldn’t hang on!

Tommy - Now Shadow has an easy task.

Shadow Demon climbs down the ladder and repositions it over Aaron O’Shea and The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon climbs the ladder and grabs the Undisputed Championship.

[Ding Ding Ding.]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, NLWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION, SHADOW DEMON!

Andrew - Shadow Demon has defended the Undisputed Championship again!

Tommy - Shadow Demon looks unbeatable as Champion, back to back title defenses, against two of the best in NLWF.

Medics come down to the ring, as they power down the electric walls and open God’s Playground. The medics help The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea out of the barbwire. The Notorious K.I.D holds his ankle in a lot of pain, while Aaron O’Shea shakes his bloody head in disappointment.

Andrew - None of these guys have a damn thing to be ashamed of.

Tommy - That’s right, they all gave it their best here tonight, and they entertained this crowd.

Shadow Demon walks up the ramp holds his Undisputed Championship proudly above his head. The fans give him a great ovation as he walks to the back. They bring a stretcher into the ring for The Notorious K.I.D. Aaron O’Shea pushes referee’s and medics away from him.

“Aaron, We think you‘ve suffered another concussion.”

Aaron O’Shea pushes past people and exit’s the ring.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea said if he couldn’t win the belt, he would retire.

Tommy - You can tell this is an emotional moment for him.

Aaron O’Shea walks down the steps leaving God’s Playground, the crowd gives Aaron O’Shea a standing ovation. As he walks up the ramp. Aaron O’Shea lifts his arm in the arm and walks towards the exit, but is stopped at the top of the ramp by Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - What’s going on here?

Tommy - I don’t know, but it looks like Brenton Cyrus has something he needs to tell Aaron O’Shea.

Brenton Cyrus and Aaron O’Shea walk to the back together, while inside the ring, they finally get The Notorious K.I.D positioned on a stretcher.

Andrew - KID was favoring his ankle, we’ll make sure to update all of you at home, when we get an update on his condition.

Tommy - Amazing match.

They wheel The Notorious K.I.D up the stage an to the back, as they clean out God’s Playground for the NLWF Championship match.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 26th 2009, 4:34 am

Andrew - The next God’s Playground match is sure to be just as vicious as the Undisputed Title match, 6 men, one winner, here we go.

Tommy - This should be the most violent match of all!

NLWF CHAMPIONSHIP
The Mexican Samurai ]vs[ Mark Pollak
Nick Ridicule
]vs[ Dylan Evans
Jason Hawk
]vs[ Maddox Li

Samantha Praxton - The following match is for the NLWF Championship, and will be contested inside God’s Playground! Introducing the superstar who is entrant number 1!

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood hit’s the PA sending the crowd into an uproar for Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews step out onto the stage, getting a standing ovation from the crowd. Nick Ridicule walks down the ramp, he kisses Ashley Matthews on the cheek then walks up the steps entering God’s Playground.

Samantha Praxton - from Miami, Florida. Weighing in at 205 Pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Ashley Matthews, NICK RIDICULE!

Killing In The Name Of- Rage Against The Machines begins to play but no one comes out.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing next, the #2 entrant into God’s Playground, Dylan Evans!

Still no one comes out.

The lights go out in the arena. Sugary-happy carnival calliope music starts playing. The music soon becomes nightmarish disjointed and then bounces to a stop. A second of silence. A loud, hard, fast guitar riff hits as strobe lights flash. The lights come on as you hear Rob Zombie's voice scream, "LAUGH!!! drown and LAUGH!!!" The song "Grease Paint And Monkeybrains" by White Zombie continues playing as Cotton Candy walks out onto the stage.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is in big trouble now!

Tommy - Huge trouble!

Cotton points at Nick Ridicule then brings his hands down at the same time he brings his knee up, miming his devastating Cotton Candy Breaker move. Cotton the Clown walks down the stage, then up the steps into God’s Temple. Cotton the Clown enters the ring and is attacked by Nick Ridicule.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Nick trying to get the upper hand here over a pissed off Cotton the Clown, but I think he might have bit off more the he can chew!

Tommy - Well, Cotton did qualify for this match!

Cotton pushes Nick Ridicule away from him using one arm. Nick Ridicule rolls then charges Cotton again. Cotton grabs Nick Ridicule by the throat and head butt’s him. Cotton lifts Nick Ridicule up for a military press and launches him to the outside of the ring. Nick Ridicule hit’s the chain link fence wall, but doesn’t get electrocuted.

Andrew - This match doesn’t officially start until the last guy comes out, no pinfalls or submissions will be counted until that door is shut and locked.

Tommy - That also means this cage wont be electric until they lock that door.

Cotton the Clown leaves the ring and picks Nick Ridicule up. Nick Ridicule punches Cotton to the face several times but Cotton grabs Nick Ridicule by the throat. Cotton the Clown lifts Nick Ridicule up for a choke slam but Nick Ridicule grabs on to the chain wall and begins climbing.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule climbing to get away from Cotton!

Tommy - Whatever it takes, I’m sure when Nick decided to trade numbers with Maddox, he never thought Cotton would be #2!

Nick Ridicule kicks Cotton to the face several times, fighting from the chain wall. Nick Ridicule jumps off the wall attempting a cross body but Cotton the Clown clotheslines him out of mid air. Nick Ridicule hit’s the Steel Playground floor hard. Cotton the Clown lifts Nick Ridicule up and with one arm he throws him over the top rope into the ring.

Andrew - Nothing Nick seems to try is working.

Tommy - He needs to outsmart Cotton, that’s the only way.

Cotton the Clown throws Nick Ridicule to the ropes. Nick Ridicule bounces off the ropes and springs back at Cotton who boots him to the face. Cotton jumps and splashes Nick Ridicule on the mat. Cotton stands up and jumps again splashing Nick Ridicule into the mat. Cotton stands up again and points down at Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule pissed Cotton off bad!

Tommy - These two have a lot of unfinished business, Cotton is trying his best to finish Nick!

Nick Ridicule crawls out of the ring and rolls across the playground floor. Cotton follows Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule uses the chain wall to help himself up to his feet. Nick Ridicule begins begging Cotton not to do anything. Cotton growls and charges Nick Ridicule who calmly moves out of the way. Cotton hit’s the chain wall door to God’s Temple and explodes right past it. Cotton lands and the edge of the entrance ramp.

Andrew - That door exploded open from the force Cotton hit it with.

Tommy - Yeah, and Cotton only hit it with a shoulder block!

Nick Ridicule walks down the steps leaving God’s Playground. Ashley Matthews passes him a steel chair. Nick Ridicule lifts the steel chair and whacks Cotton to the back with it. Nick Ridicule hits Cotton with the steel chair again.

Andrew - Now Nick Ridicule has the upper hand.

Tommy - He used his intelligence to take down Cotton!

Ashley Matthews gives Nick Ridicule a chain collar. Nick Ridicule puts the collar on Cotton and pulls him up the stage. Nick Ridicule wraps part of the chain around his fist and punches Cotton to the skull. Nick and Ashley lead Cotton to the back, and disappear, behind the curtain.

Andrew - Where the hell is Nick taking Cotton?

Tommy - Who knows, What happened to Dylan Evans?

[BZZZZZZZZZZ]

Samantha Praxton - and now entrant number 3, MARK POLLAK!

Andrew - Can Mark Pollak become NLWF Champion, and bring life into Lethal Injection?

Tommy - I’m going to guess no, I don’t even think Mark Pollak is going to come out.

The camera cuts to backstage where Nick Ridicule and Cotton are fighting with Ashley Matthews following closely. Nick Ridicule takes a tire iron and smashes it into the knee of Cotton. Nick Ridicule drops the chain and runs away.

Andrew - This is chaotic, first Dylan Evans doesn’t show, then Mark Pollak doesn’t shot!

Tommy - How do we know Cotton didn’t beat the hell out of Dylan Evans and Mark Pollak?

Cotton the Clown gets to his feet. He looks at Ashley Matthews. Cotton the Clown points at Ashley Matthews and is hit by a car.

Andrew - Holy shit Cotton was just hit my that car!

Nick Ridicule gets out of the car and walks over to Cotton. Nick Ridicule nods his head and the Duo of Destruction walks away.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews have left Cotton for dead again!

Andrew - At least Cotton was able to get a few shots in on Nick.

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews see Dylan Evans and Mark Pollak beaten badly, Dylan Evans back is contorted, while Mark Pollak lays on a broken table. Nick Ridicule stops for a moment to look at the damage. Nick Ridicule punt kicks Dylan Evans. Nick Ridicule lifts Mark Pollak to his feet and pulls him along.

Andrew - I think it’s safe to say now that Cotton had his way with Dylan Evans and Mark Pollak!

Tommy - It looked like Dylan Evans got a Cotton Candy Breaker, and Mark Pollak was driver right through the food table!

Mark Pollak rolls out onto the stage, followed by Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews. Nick Ridicule kicks Mark Pollak to the stomach, rolling him down the stage. Nick Ridicule lifts Mark Pollak to his feet and throws him into the steps. Nick Ridicule waits for Mark Pollak to stand up, Mark Pollak begins to get to his feet. Nick Ridicule slams the God’s Temple door shut on Mark Pollak, hitting him to the face, and knocking to the floor of the playground.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is looking a lot better now that Cotton isn’t around.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule has built up his momentum, and is ready to dominate this match.

Nick Ridicule walks up the steps entering the Playground. Nick Ridicule lifts Mark Pollak up and throws him into the ring. Nick Ridicule enters thing ring and lifts Mark Pollak again. Nick Ridicule runs to the ropes and launches off a yakuza kick, catching Mark Pollak right to the face. Nick Ridicule drops down and puts Mark Pollak in a Anaconda crossface.

Andrew - Mark Pollak could be locked in this move a very long time!

Tommy - Yeah, even if he grabs the ropes, Nick Ridicule wont have to break,

[BZZZZZZZZZZ]

Samantha Praxton - Introducing Entrant number 4, The NLWF Champion, THE MEXICAN SAMURAI!

Nick Ridicule breaks the crossface on Mark Pollak and stands up waiting for The Mexican Samurai to enter. The Mexican Samurai drops the NLWF Title at the steps and runs inside of God’s Playground. The Mexican Samurai hops over the top rope into the ring and begins trading punches with Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - Here we go!

Tommy - Look at these two go!

Mexican Samurai lands a huge right hand that sends Nick Ridicule staggering backwards. Nick Ridicule answers by hitting The Mexican Samurai with a high knee, directly to his chest. The Mexican Samurai kicks Nick Ridicule to the stomach, and suplexes him. The Mexican Samurai gets up without breaking his hold on Nick Ridicule and he suplexes him again. The Mexican Samurai gets to his feet again, still holding Nick Ridicule. The Mexican Samurai lifts Nick Ridicule up attempting another suplex on Nick Ridicule but he blocks it and connects a spinning neck breaker on The Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule able to block the third of those suplexes.

Tommy - Yeah, Mexican Samurai loves to hit two suplexes and finish with a Mexican Maelstrom, but Nick Ridicule had him well scouted.

Nick Ridicule rolls out of the ring then gets to his feet. The Mexican Samurai stands up holding his neck. Nick Ridicule pulls himself up and springboards off the top rope, Nick Ridicule flies and clotheslines The Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - Huge Springboard clothesline from Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - Who will leave with the prestigious NLWF Championship here tonight?

Nick Ridicule grabs the legs of The Mexican Samurai and sets him up for a sharpshooter. Nick Ridicule tries to turn The Mexican Samurai around to lock it in but The Mexican Samurai fights it. Nick Ridicule stomps on The Mexican Samurai’s hand and turns him over for the sharpshooter. The Mexican Samurai pushes up with his arms, and reaches out for the ropes.

Andrew - Even if The Mexican Samurai gets the ropes, it wont break the hold!

The Mexican Samurai crawls towards the ropes, dragging Nick Ridicule who sits back completely on the sharpshooter. The Mexican Samurai grabs the bottom rope. Nick Ridicule smiles and pulls back harder on the hold. The Mexican Samurai reaches up and grabs the middle rope, then the top rope.

Tommy - The Mexican Samurai has just about escaped!

Nick Ridicule falls forward, and The Mexican Samurai gets on his feet. The Mexican Samurai grabs Nick Ridicule’s legs and locks him in a sharpshooter.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai reversed the sharpshooter, with a sharpshooter of his own!

Tommy - Amazing counter, and now Nick Ridicule has to deal with the submission hold.

[BZZZZZZZZZ]

Samantha Praxton - Now introducing entrant number 5, JASON HAWK!

Andrew - Here comes the Problem Solver!

Tommy - He’s always causes more problems, then he actually solves.

Mark Pollak grabs The Mexican Samurai for a German Suplex. The Mexican Samurai lets go for Nick Ridicule and elbows Mark Pollak to the face. The Mexican Samurai snap mares Mark Pollak then lifts him back to his feet quickly. The Mexican Samurai lifts Mark Pollak up and drives him down with The Mexican Maelstrom.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai with a Maelstrom on Pollak.

Tommy - Only Maddox Li remains, then we can finally start the real match!

Jason Hawk enters the ring and clotheslines The Mexican Samurai. Jason Hawk runs and springboards off the ropes and dropkicks Nick Ridicule. Jason Hawk points at Mark Pollak on the ground then runs to the corner. Jason Hawk jumps to the second turnbuckle, then to the top turnbuckle, then climbs the chamber, and moonsaults off onto Mark Pollak.

“That was Awesome!” “That was Awesome!”

Andrew - Jason Hawk has really raised the tempo of this match.

Tommy - These high flyers are the most dangerous of all, one move can either win them the match or end their night.

Jason Hawk lifts Nick Ridicule and throws him out of the ring. Nick Ridicule hit’s the steel playground floor hard. Jason Hawk leaves the ring and grabs the legs of Nick Ridicule. Jason Hawk slingshots Nick Ridicule into the chain link wall. Nick Ridicule begins to bleed out of his right eyebrow.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has been busted wide open.

Tommy - I know this might sound crazy, but Nick Ridicule might get motivated by the sight of his own blood.

Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and dives off with a cross body, The Mexican Samurai catches Jason Hawk and rolls backwards. The Mexican Samurai gets to his feet still holding Jason Hawk. The Mexican Samurai runs and power slams Jason Hawk in the center of the ring.

[BZZZZZZZZZZZ]

Samantha Praxton - and now, then final entrant, into God’s Playground, MADDOX LI!

Andrew - The youngest wrestler in NLWF history, Maddox Li!

Tommy - Yeah, and at just the age of 16, he’s already way more famous then both of us.

Maddox Li walks down to the Playground and enters slowly. Maddox Li walks up the steps and the guards shut the door behind him. They lock the door, and the two referee’s turn on the electrical Generators. The lights in the arena shut off, only spotlights stay on, pointed at God’s Playground.

Andrew - Let the NLWF Championship Match begin.

Tommy - First pin wins!

Maddox Li jumps off the top rope and dropkicks Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule opens the weapons chamber and pulls out a tank of Gasoline. Nick Ridicule slides the gasoline across the playground floor and reaches into the weapons chamber again. Nick Ridicule pulls out several steel chairs. Nick Ridicule opens up a chair and takes a seat.

Andrew - Is Nick Ridicule taking a break?

Tommy - Looks that way.

The Mexican Samurai grabs Maddox Li and piñata power bombs him. The Mexican Samurai pins Maddox Li.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks The Mexican Samurai to the face. Nick Ridicule drabs The Mexican Samurai to the ropes. Nick Ridicule positions himself and The Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule locks in the Salvation Surfboard on The Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule grabs The Mexican Samurai under the chin choking him with the Salvation Surfboard.

Andrew - In any other match Nick Ridicule would get in trouble for Samurai being in the ropes, but not in this match!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is punishing the Punisher!

Nick Ridicule reaches over and grabs a screwdriver. Nick Ridicule drives the head of the screwdriver into the forehead of The Mexican Samurai. The Mexican Samurai begins bleeding.

“YOU SICK FUCK” “YOU SICK FUCK” “YOU SICK FUCK”

Maddox Li runs to the ropes, and runs at The Mexican Samurai. Maddox Li dropkicks The Mexican Samurai to the face while he’s still locked in the Salvation Surfboard. Jason Hawk points at Maddox Li, then points at The Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai is in big trouble here.

Tommy - everyman for himself!

Jason Hawk and Maddox Li both springboard of the ropes on opposite sides of the ring, then dropkick The Mexican Samurai to each side of his face. Nick Ridicule releases the Salvation Surfboard. Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and grabs the gasoline.

Andrew - He’s going to finish what he started with The Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - This could be the end of Mexican Samurai.

Nick Ridicule turns around and is hit by a steel chair. Jason Hawk grabs Nick Ridicule and throws him face first into the chain link wall. Nick Ridicule is electrocuted on impact with the cage wall, more blood pours from his forehead, covering his entire face.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is a bloody mess, yet he has a smile on his face.

Tommy - Yeah, I noticed that too, Nick Ridicule seems to be enjoying himself.

Maddox Li moonsault dropkicks the chair into the face of Jason Hawk, then lands on top of The Mexican Samurai for the pin.

-1-2-

Mark Pollak pulls Maddox Li off of The Mexican Samurai breaking the count.

Andrew - I forgot Pollak was even in this match.

Tommy -He hasn’t done anything but get beat up!

Maddox Li kicks Mark Pollak to the back of the head with an enziguri. Maddox Li climbs to the top rope, then up to the Chamber roof. Maddox Li jumps off the chamber roof and does a shooting star press landing on Mark Pollak. Maddox Li pins Mark Pollak hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule pulls Maddox Li out of the ring to the steel Playground floor.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule saved the match.

Tommy - I don’t think Mark Pollak would have kicked out.

Nick Ridicule throws Maddox Li into the chain link electric wall. Maddox Li bounces off and hit’s the floor, shaking. Nick Ridicule lifts Maddox Li and throws him inside the Weapons chamber. The Mexican Samurai covers Mark Pollak in the center of the ring.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk hit’s The Mexican Samurai with a steel chair across the back breaking up the pin. Jason Hawk waits for the Mexican Samurai to get to his feet. Jason Hawk lifts the chair above his head as The Mexican Samurai gets to his feet, but Nick Ridicule pulls the chair out of Jason Hawk’s hands. The Mexican Samurai kicks Jason Hawk to the stomach and lifts him up for a suplex. The Mexican Samurai spins and drives Jason Hawk down into the mat with The Mexican Maelstrom.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule saved The Mexican Samurai from getting hit by the steel chair!

The Mexican Samurai stands up. Nick Ridicule slides the gas tank away and lights the steel hair on fire. The Mexican Samurai turns around and Nick Ridicule smashes him over the head with the flaming steel chair. Nick Ridicule waits for Mark Pollak to stand up. Mark Pollak get’s to his feet and is hit by the flaming steel chair.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule has unleashed a monster!

Nick Ridicule hits Jason Hawk to the back with the flaming steel chair then throws it out of the ring. Nick Ridicule pins The Mexican Samurai.

-1-2-3

The Mexican Samurai kicks out!

Andrew - I can’t believe it!

Nick Ridicule stands up and punt kicks Mark Pollak to the skull. Nick Ridicule drops down and pins Mark Pollak hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Tommy - RIDICULE IS CHAMP AGAIN!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW, NLWF CHAMPION, NICK RIDICULE!

Nick Ridicule get’s to his feet and grabs the NLWF Championship of the referee’s hands. Nick Ridicule looks at the NLWF Championship. Ashley Matthews runs into the ring and jumps into the arms of Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - He returns, and he takes the NLWF championship.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule has conquered God’s Playground!

Nick Ridicule drops down to his knees and offers the NLWF Championship to Ashley Matthews. Ashley Matthews shakes her head but Nick Ridicule insists. Ashley Matthews takes the NLWF Championship out of Nick’s hands and raises it above her head. Nick Ridicule lifts Ashley up to his shoulders.

Andrew - Just like the Undisputed Title match, you have to really respect the people who worked their asses off to win that match.

Tommy - Only one could win, and tonight, it was Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule puts Ashley down then looks at The Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule runs and punt kicks The Mexican Samurai to the skull.

Andrew - That was unnecessary!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 26th 2009, 4:20 pm

Brenton Cyrus is backstage with Corey Casey and Neo Kobayashi.

Brenton Cyrus

Neo, congratulations on becoming the No Limit Champion, the two of you had an amazing battle. Neo please excuse us.

Neo bows his head then walks away, Brenton Cyrus turns his attention towards Corey Casey.

Brenton Cyrus
Listen, don’t feel bad about losing tonight, everything happens for a reason, and at the end of the night, your destiny will be revealed. Tonight, whichever side leaves with the World Heavyweight Championship tonight, wins the war. Ryan Apollos has devised a plan to guarantee that I lose here tonight, I’ve devised a plan to make sure, that Salvation wins.

Brenton Cyrus walks away carrying the World Heavyweight and Undisputed Tag Team titles on each shoulder.

Andrew - This is it, all the games, all the sneak attacks, end here tonight.

Tommy - Yeah, and this time Ryan Apollos will have to go one on one with God, instead of teaming up with a bunch of people to fight him.

Andrew - This is our main event of City of Evil.

Tommy - This is the death of Ryan Apollos!

City of Evil : October 26th 2009 MainEvent
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP
"The God" Brenton Cyrus ]vs[ "The Legend Slayer" Ryan Apollos

Samantha Praxton - The following match is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, and will be contested inside of God’s Playground, Introducing first.

There was a time when i could believe the future was bright and unjaded
Now things have changed and im not the same
everything clear slowly fading

Brenton Cyrus steps out onto the stage, he lifts the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship above his head, then puts it over his left shoulder. Brenton Cyrus begins walking down the ramp towards the ring.

God forbid, you should have to see things my way
God forbid, you should feel the same
God forbid, you should never walk in my shoes
God forbid, you should never know my name
You will never know, you could never know the pain

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and walks to one of the corners. Brenton Cyrus climbs to the middle turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus does his God pose sending the crowd into a roar of cheers.

Samantha Praxton - From Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 205 Pounds, he is one half of the Undisputed Tag Team Champions, and the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, BRENTON CYRUS!

Out of my way by Seether plays
*Guitar Solo*
Out of my way!

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage and stands looking at the ground.

Out of my way!

Apollos then looks up before he spits water out and starts walking down the entrance ramp.

I can’t pass up this opportunity to make myself absurd,
I can’t pass up this opportunity to let myself be heard.
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all,
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall.

Apollos continues walking down the entrance ramp as he ignores the fans at ringside.

Nobody’s gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I’m doin’ this my way

Apollos stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around the arena.

You like to think the worst is over now, but you cant breathe at all
You like to think you’re owed a favor now, man you’ve seen it all

Did you, want to, be the one who pushed me off the wall,
Did you, want to, be the one who let me fall.

Apollos starts walking to the side of the ring where the hard camera is pointing.

Apollos takes one last drink from the water bottle and throws it to the side before he jumps onto the apron. Apollos stands on the apron and looks around before looking down at the ground.

You can’t hold me down.
You can’t hold me down.

Apollos shoots up and spits water into the air. He then flexes as mist rains down around him. He then spits the remaining water out.

You can’t hold me down!
You can’t hold me down!

Apollos enters the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle.

I can’t pass up this opportunity to make myself absurd,
I can’t pass up this opportunity to let myself be heard.
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all,
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall.

Apollos climbs the turnbuckle to the top rope and poses on the top rope.

Apollos gets off the turnbuckle and walks around the ring as the music fades.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Milwaukee, WI. Weighing in at 250 pounds, RYAN APOLLOS!

The guards shut and lock God’s Playground. The lights in the arena shut off except the spotlights on the Playground as they turn on the generators. Brenton Cyrus smiles as he looks around the Playground. Brenton Cyrus points at Ryan Apollos and does a cut throat taunt.

Andrew - This is it, finally!

Tommy - GO GOD GO!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus charges in on Ryan Apollos and connects a flurry of right hands. Brenton Cyrus shoots Ryan Apollos off the ropes and catches him with a huge spine buster on the rebound. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet. Brenton Cyrus runs with Ryan Apollos and smashes his face into the top turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus stomps Ryan Apollos in the corner, then throws him as hard as he can to the opposite turnbuckle. Ryan Apollos hit’s the turnbuckle chest first and falls down hard.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has come out tonight using the power game on Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus knows what it’s like to headline PPV’s, and fight in huge World Title matches, Ryan Apollos just doesn’t.

Brenton Cyrus waits for Ryan Apollos to get to his feet. Brenton Cyrus jumps and connects a picture perfect dropkick into the face of Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus stands up, and drops a knee into the face Ryan Apollos on the mat. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos and throws him over the top rope. Ryan Apollos hit’s the Playground floor hard.

“FUCK ‘EM UP GOD FUCK ‘EM UP ” “FUCK ‘EM UP GOD FUCK ‘EM UP ”
“FUCK ‘EM UP GOD FUCK ‘EM UP ” “FUCK ‘EM UP GOD FUCK ‘EM UP ”

Andrew - These Salvation fans are going crazy.

Tommy - They are pumping God up!

Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and picks Ryan Apollos up off the Playground floor. Brenton Cyrus grabs the back of Ryan Apollos head and throws him face first into the electric chain link wall. Brenton Cyrus stomps Ryan Apollos right hand into the steel Playground floor. Brenton Cyrus lifts his foot up and stomps Ryan Apollos left hand into the steel Playground floor.

Andrew - Cyrus is starting to torture Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - This is awesome, I wish I had some popcorn!

Brenton Cyrus puts his foot on Ryan Apollos face, then stomps it. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos and throws him into the chain link wall. Ryan Apollos falls backwards off the wall, and rolls back. Brenton Cyrus shakes his head with a smile on his face and lifts Ryan Apollos back to his feet. Brenton Cyrus throws Ryan Apollos at the chain wall as hard as he can.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus doesn’t seem to want to finish this match, he hasn’t event tried a pin or submission yet.

Tommy - This isn’t about finishing a match, this is about making Ryan Apollos feel pain!

Brenton Cyrus opens the Weapons Chamber and pulls out a Sledgehammer. Brenton Cyrus holds the hammer high above his head with one arm. The crowd gets to their feet.

“GOD‘S GONNA KILL YOU!” “GOD‘S GONNA KILL YOU!” “GOD‘S GONNA KILL YOU!”

Brenton Cyrus waits for Ryan Apollos to stand up. Ryan
Apollos get’s to his feet using the ropes. Brenton Cyrus smashes Ryan Apollos to the forehead with the sledgehammer, knocking him over the top rope and back into the ring.

Andrew - Sledgehammer to the skull!

Tommy - Ryan Apollos is getting his ass kicked!

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring. Ryan Apollos crawls on the mat, his head busted wide open from the sledgehammer. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet. Brenton Cyrus connects A New Day on Ryan Apollos, then lifts his leg over Ryan Apollos face, putting him in the God Lock.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos is screwed! Center of the ring, in the God Lock.

Tommy - He’s bleeding like a water faucet, God is choking the life out of him, and I’m getting to watch it up close and personal.

Brenton Cyrus tightens the hold. Ryan Apollos lifts his arm.

Brenton Cyrus

DON’T TAP! DON’T TAP!

Ryan Apollos puts his hand down and crawls towards the ropes, dragging Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos wipes the blood out of his eyes and pushes his way closer to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus smiles as he pulls back choking the life out of Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos reaches out and grabs the rope.

Brenton Cyrus
Fuck that.

Brenton Cyrus doesn’t break the hold.

Andrew - Well, he can’t be Dqed.

Tommy - Yeah, he’s kind of just toying with Ryan Apollos now.

Brenton Cyrus breaks the submission and gets to his feet. Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and lifts Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos up and suplexes from the inside of the ring to the outside. Ryan Apollos sits up and screams out in pain as his back meets the cold steel of the Playground floor.

Andrew - How much pain can Apollos withstand?

Tommy - I think God wants to find out.

Brenton Cyrus opens the other Weapons Chamber. Brenton Cyrus pulls out a table and throws it over the top rope into the ring. Brenton Cyrus reaches into the weapon chamber again and pulls out a long thick chain. Brenton Cyrus doubles up the chain and swings it with two hands into the back of Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus whips Ryan Apollos with that chain!

Tommy - This is what Ryan Apollos deserves, in God’s City, in God’s Match!

Brenton Cyrus puts Ryan Apollos in a camel clutch, using the chain to choke Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus pulls back, then delivers several punches to the wound on Ryan Apollos head.

Andrew - This is a vicious, violent, Brenton Cyrus, that we have not seen In a long time.

Tommy - Complete dominance.

Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos using the chain that’s still around his neck. Brenton Cyrus uses the chain to whip Ryan Apollos into the electric chain link wall. Ryan Apollos bounces off the wall, and Brenton Cyrus back body drops him back into the ring.

Brenton Cyrus
I’m just getting started.

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and kicks Ryan Apollos to the ribs.

Andrew - It’s safe to say Brenton Cyrus has no intention to finish this match.

Tommy - He wants Ryan Apollos to hurt!

Brenton Cyrus sets up the table by the corner. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos and throws him to the corner. Brenton Cyrus puts Ryan Apollos up on the top rope. Brenton Cyrus climbs to the top rope, and stands Ryan Apollos up. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos to the chamber roof, then climbs up himself.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus and Ryan Apollos are now on top of the Weapons Chamber!

Tommy - This is not good.

Brenton Cyrus puts Ryan Apollos between his legs and double underhooks his arms. Brenton Cyrus does a pepsi plunge on Ryan Apollos from the top of the chamber, through the table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus with the Fall from Grace on Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - From the top of the chamber, through the table, APOLLOS IS DEAD!

Brenton Cyrus grabs his knee on the mat laying next to Ryan Apollos who’s out cold. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet, and does his God pose.

Andrew - Just end it.

Tommy - I agree, this match is all over.

Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet, and onto his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus tosses Ryan Apollos up and connects the vicious betrayal, driving his knee into the face of Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus grabs Apollos by the throat following the GTS, and lifts him up for a choke slam. Brenton Cyrus drops Ryan Apollos down on his knee.

Andrew - Vicious Betrayal followed by Spinal Reconstruction.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and backs into the corner.

Tommy - This is the end, this is the punt kick, that will end the war!

Brenton Cyrus smiles as he stares at Ryan Apollos, bleeding all over the mat, trying to get back up. Brenton Cyrus looks around the ring and shakes his head as the smile vanishes.

Andrew - He’s just waiting for Ryan Apollos to get up.

Tommy - Then this entire things ends.

Several cameramen inside God’s Playground drop their camera. They pull off their disguises revealing Adam Williams, Travis Hawk, Landon Brown and Hunter Washington.

Andrew - This must have been the plan Ryan Apollos had.

Tommy - Why the hell didn’t they help him sooner?

Brenton Cyrus runs towards his sledgehammer but he’s grabbed by Adam Williams and Hunter Washington who hold him in the corner. Travis Hawk and Landon Brown enter the ring. Travis Hawk attacks Brenton Cyrus in the corner while Landon Brown checks on Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Does Brenton Cyrus have a counter attack to Ryan Apollos plan?

Tommy - God said he knew about Apollos plan, that means he’s already prepared for it.

Landon Brown grabs the sledgehammer and gives it to Ryan Apollos. Travis Hawk bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Brenton Cyrus in the corner. Adam Williams enters the ring and stomps Brenton Cyrus in the corner. Hunter Washington lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet and suplexes him from the inside of the ring to the outside of the ring.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus now forced to meet the steel playground floor.

Tommy - It’s ok Andrew, this is all part of God’s Master Plan.

Adam Williams and Hunter Washington each grab an arm of Brenton Cyrus. Adam Williams and Hunter Washington double whip Brenton Cyrus into the chain link electric wall. Travis Hawk waits for Brenton Cyrus to stand up, TV Camera in hand. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and Travis Hawk bashes the camera into his skull.

Andrew - If Brenton Cyrus has a master plan he needs to do something right now!

Tommy - Be patient Andrew, he’s not in any danger of losing the match yet.

Brenton Cyrus uses the ropes to pull himself up outside the ring. Ryan Apollos stands up in the ring with the help of Landon Brown. Ryan Apollos runs and smashes the Sledgehammer into the face of Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus stumbles backward. Adam Williams and Hunter Washington grabs Brenton Cyrus and throws him back first into the chain link wall.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has been busted open by his own sledgehammer!

Tommy - Ok, now we’ve got a problem!

Corey Casey, Mexican Samurai and Shadow Demon run down to the ring.

Andrew - They can’t get in, it’s an electric cage!

Tommy - … What the fuck happened!

Adam Williams and Hunter Washington lift Brenton Cyrus and throws him over the top rope back into the ring. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus back to his feet. Ryan Apollos jumps and connects The Slayer on Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus in the center of the ring.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - Wow, that was WAY to close.

Tommy - You’re telling me! God almost lost the World Heavyweight Title to Ryan Apollos!

Ryan Apollos stand up. Adam Williams and Hunter Washington lift Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Adam Williams jumps and connects a Codebreaker on Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Brenton Cyrus as hard as he can. Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out again.

Andrew - He wont stay down, he refuses to lose, Adam Williams hit his finisher, and Ryan Apollos clotheslined him, but it still wasn’t enough.

Tommy - Come on God, unleash your plan!

Hunter Washington wraps part of the chain around his fist and punches Brenton Cyrus to his cut with it. Hunter Washington lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Adam Williams and Hunter Washington connect a double code breaker on Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos picks up the sledgehammer and hits Brenton Cyrus with it knocking him down.

Andrew - That’s gotta do it!

Tommy - No way!

Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - Still! Still he kicks out!

Tommy - That just shows the resiliency of God!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 26th 2009, 4:26 pm

Salvation continues to try to get into the cage, but there is no way in.

“WE WANT CHUCK” “WE WANT CHUCK” “WE WANT CHUCK”

Ryan Apollos motions for the cobra clutch. Landon Brown lifts Brenton Cyrus and backbreakers him. Landon Brown and Travis Hawk hold Brenton Cyrus up for Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos walks up behind Brenton Cyrus and locks in the Walls of Ra, cobra clutch.

Andrew - No one has ever escaped the Walls of RA!

Tommy - No MAN, has ever escaped, God will get out of this!

Adam Williams kicks Brenton Cyrus to the stomach while he’s locked in the cobra clutch. Hunter Washington punches Brenton Cyrus to his wound as Ryan Apollos cranks on the pressure of the Walls of RA. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up and slams him with The Wrath of RA. Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Andrew - NO! Brenton Cyrus kicks out again!

Tommy - YES! YES! YES!

Ryan Apollos runs his hands through his hair.

Ryan Apollos
Pick him up.

Adam Williams and Travis Hawk lift Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Outside God’s Playground Corey Casey and Mexican Samurai attack the guards as Shadow Demon tries to shut down the power to God’s Playground. Ryan Apollos locks Brenton Cyrus in the Cobra Clutch again.

Ryan Apollos
TAP OUT! TAP OUT!

The power to God’s Temple shuts off, Adam Williams and Hunter Washington run to the door of God’s Temple with the chain. They wrap it around the door, and Landon Brown puts a padlock on it. Shadow Demon unlocks the door but it doesn’t open.

Andrew - They even had a backup plan!

Tommy - I’m shocked… Salvation..

A cameraman throws his camera into the middle of the ring. Ryan Apollos releases the Cobra Clutch on Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Who the hell is that?

The cameraman pulls off his gear.

Tommy - CHUCK FUCKING MATTHEWS!!!

Chuck Matthews enters the ring and spears Travis Hawk, making him do a moonsault. Ryan Apollos attempts a clothesline but Chuck Matthews ducks under it reverse DDT’s Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews is God’s counter plan!

Tommy - This might be the greatest moment I’ve ever seen.

Chuck Matthews boots Landon Brown to the face before he can enter the ring. Hunter Washington enters the ring and Chuck Matthews DDT’s him. Adam Williams jumps off the top rope, Chuck Matthews laughs as he spears Adam Williams out of mid air.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews has cleaned house here tonight!

Tommy - Hold on a second, can we really trust Chuck Matthews? This could be an elaborate plan by Chuck Matthews to screw Brenton Cyrus.

Brenton Cyrus stands up, behind Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews turns around and the two men meet face to face. The two men talk to each other in the center of the ring, going back and forth. Chuck Matthews shoves Brenton Cyrus, and is hit by a chair from Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews just took a chair shot for Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - I think we can trust him now.

Brenton Cyrus locks Ryan Apollos in the cobra clutch. Brenton Cyrus cranks on the hold, but Ryan Apollos low blows him with his leg. Ryan Apollos spins around Brenton Cyrus and locks in the Cobra Clutch. Ryan Apollos screams as he applies as much pressure to the hold as possible.

Andrew - This could do it!

Tommy - The damage might have been done.

Chuck Matthews sits up in the corner, busted open from the chair shot. Brenton Cyrus motions for Chuck Matthews to come on. Chuck Matthews runs and spears Brenton Cyrus knocking down both Brenton Cyrus and Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Spear from Chuck Matthews to break the hold.

Tommy - God told him to do it, and it worked.

Chuck Matthews stands up and grabs the steel chair that busted him open. Chuck Matthews swings the chair and cracks Hunter Washington to the skull. Chuck Matthews turns around and smashes the chair into the head of Landon Brown. Travis Hawk gets up and Chuck Matthews hits him with the chair, so hard the chair gets stuck on Travis Hawk’s head. Chuck Matthews boots the chair into his face finishing him off.

“FUCK ‘EM UP CHUCK FUCK ‘EM UP” “FUCK ‘EM UP CHUCK FUCK ‘EM UP”

Andrew - This crowd is having the best time of their lives.

Tommy - The two greatest wrestlers alive fighting together, against Lethal Injection.

Brenton Cyrus stands up. Brenton Cyrus spins Chuck Matthews around.

Andrew - What is this?

Brenton Cyrus offers Chuck Matthews a handshake. Chuck Matthews looks around

Tommy - DO IT! Please just shake his hand, end this bitch fest!

Chuck Matthews shakes the hand of Brenton Cyrus who pulls him in and hugs him in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus turns around and looks at Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos backs into the corner begging off as Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus walk toward him.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos is screwed!

Tommy - His plan backfired!

Brenton Cyrus pulls Ryan Apollos out of the corner and whips him towards Chuck Matthews who spears him. Chuck Matthews locks Ryan Apollos in the Cryptic Cross in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus backs up into the corner. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and punt kicks Ryan Apollos to the skull. Chuck Matthews releases the hold.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos is out cold!

Tommy - Ryan Apollos has been Slayed!

Adam Williams hits Chuck Matthews to the back of the head with the sledgehammer. Brenton Cyrus lifts Adam Williams up to his shoulders and connects the vicious betrayal, driving his knee into the face of Adam Williams.

Andrew - Adam Williams with a sneak attack on Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - All God has to do is pin Ryan Apollos and it’s all over.

Brenton Cyrus turns and looks down at Ryan Apollos. The final cameraman enters the ring and hits Brenton Cyrus with the TV Camera. Brenton Cyrus holds the back of his head and turns around. Brenton Cyrus grabs the camera and throws it. Brenton Cyrus rips the hat and shirt of the cameraman revealing Alexis Rose.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos girlfriend?

Tommy - Jesus Christ, this guys will do anything to win.

Brenton Cyrus grabs Alexis Rose and lifts her onto his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus throws Alexis Rose up and connects the Vicious Betrayal. Ryan Apollos grabs Brenton Cyrus in the cobra clutch and connects the Wrath of RA.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos with the Wrath of RA out of nowhere!

Tommy - And now Chuck is knocked out.

Ryan Apollos puts his arm over Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out again.

Andrew - HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT!

Tommy - He will not stay down!

Ryan Apollos gets up and backs into the corner. Ryan Apollos stomps his feet, as he waits for Brenton Cyrus to get up. Landon Brown handcuffs Chuck Matthews to the corner of the ring.

Andrew - This is not good.

Tommy - Yeah, Ryan Apollos is going to steal God’s punt kick!

Brenton Cyrus starts to get up. Ryan Apollos runs and kicks him to the face with the Eradicator.

Andrew - That’s the kick he calls the Eradicator!

Tommy - It’s ok…. God will kick out…

Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus some how kicks out.

Andrew - UNBELIEVABLE!

Tommy - YES!

Ryan Apollos gets up to his feet quickly and backs into the corner again, Landon Brown enters the ring and holds Brenton Cyrus up in a camel clutch for Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos runs out of the corner and kicks Brenton Cyrus to the head again. The arena goes dead silent.

Andrew - Another Eradicator from Ryan Apollos..

Tommy - this is bad…

Ryan Apollos rolls Brenton Cyrus over and pins him hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. Ryan Apollos pounds his fists against the mat and stands up again. Ryan Apollos sets up the chair, then backs into the corner. Landon Brown holds Brenton Cyrus up again.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus needs to get the hell out of the way!

Tommy - His only help is now handcuffed!

Ryan Apollos runs and steps up on the chair. Ryan Apollos jumps off the chair and kicks Brenton Cyrus right to the skull again.

Andrew - That’s got to be it!

Tommy - KICK OUT!

Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus again.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

The arena is dead silent.

Andrew - …

Tommy - …

Samatha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPION, RYAN APOLLOS!

The referee hands Ryan Apollos the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. Ryan Apollos holds the belt above his head. Adam Williams and Travis Hawk hold Ryan Apollos, then lift him up to their shoulders. Ryan Apollos puts the World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. With tears in his eyes Ryan Apollos holds the World Title above his head again.

Andrew - I can’t believe it.

Tommy - …

Hunter Washington and Landon Brown unlock the God Playground door and walk out, followed by Ryan Apollos, Travis Hawk and Adam Williams. Ryan Apollos lifts Alexis Rose has Travis Hawk help her out. Shadow Demon, Mexican Samurai and Corey Casey enter the ring and check on Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - The Brenton Cyrus Era with the World Championship is over.

Tommy - … 184 Days, as the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, and it ends by him getting screwed.

Ryan Apollos and the rest of the group make their way up the stage.

Andrew - That was one of the greatest matches in the history of the NLWF.

Tommy - With a terrible ending.

Brenton Cyrus

WAIT!

Brenton Cyrus has a microphone, he tries to get up, but falls back down. His face is covered in blood.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - God isn’t done?

Ryan Apollos and everyone else stops at the top of the stage. Brenton Cyrus begins laughing.

Brenton Cyrus
Ryan Apollos I knew about your stupid little cameraman idea, what I didn’t expect was for Chuck to come and help me.

Andrew - That wasn’t his plan?

Tommy - …

Brenton Cyrus

I told you I had a plan, I told you that I would counter your plan.

Ryan Apollos laughs it off like it’s no big deal, holding up the World Heavyweight Championship. Brenton Cyrus get’s to his feet inside God’s Playground.

Brenton Cyrus
Ryan Apollos, I win.

Brenton Cyrus begins laughing, he sits down on the chair that Ryan Apollos had set up.

Andrew - What the hell is he talking about?

Tommy - I have no clue, he must be delirious from three kicks to the skull.

Kasabians Club Foot begins to play, Aaron O’Shea walks out onto the stage, stitched up, and in a nice suit. Aaron O’Shea has papers in his hand, and a microphone.

Aaron O’Shea

I said I would retire if I didn’t win the Undisputed Title here tonight, I’m a man of my word, and I’ve made it official already. But following that match, Brenton Cyrus came up to me and asked me if I wanted to become the General Manager of the NLWF. An offer I just couldn’t refuse.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea is the new General Manager of the NLWF!

Tommy - He’ll be fair, that’s for sure.

Aaron O’Shea

Not only that, but as of, a little over an hour ago, Brenton Cyrus forfeited the World Heavyweight Championship. Therefore Ryan Apollos, you are NOT The World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.

Aaron O’Shea takes the World Heavyweight Championship out of the hands of Ryan Apollos and walks down the ramp. Ryan Apollos screams and shouts at Aaron O’Shea who ignores him. Aaron O’Shea walks up the steps and enters God’s Playground.

Aaron O’Shea

So, let me introduce to you all, The NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPION!

Andrew - Who’s the champ?

Tommy - Come on O’Shea, just tell us.

Aaron O’Shea

COREY CASEY!

Ryan Apollos freaks out at the top of the stage. He grabs Travis Hawk and clotheslines him. Aaron O’Shea hands Corey Casey the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

Andrew - The Prophecy has been revealed!

Tommy - Corey Casey is the new World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!

Andrew - So many questions left unanswered, I can't wait to see Revolution next Monday!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down