NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10

Go down

Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 Empty Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 18th 2010, 12:31 pm

The show fades in on Bad Company standing in the ring. Tommy Cornell stands between Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus who hold the tag team titles on their shoulders. Behind Tommy Cornell stands two display cases, covered by black sheets. Behind the display cases stands Biggie Mac with his NLWF and Golden Crown Titles, Matt Biggars with the Rising Star Title, and TJ Tilli with the Junior Championship and Hawk Cup.

Chuck Matthews
Welcome to my arena!

The fans cheer wildly, giving Bad Company a standing ovation.

Chuck Matthews
Tonight is going to be the best night in the history of Revolution, or NLWF for that matter. This is the night, Bad Company takes full control! Not only do we have three new members, but in the main event one of those new members has a chance to make it so Bad Company has all the belts!

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus turn to look at Tommy Cornell who smiles. He grabs the tops of the sheets over the display cases, then removes them showing the World Heavyweight and NLWF Undisputed Titles.

Chuck Matthews
Please, give a Bad Company welcome to the next World and Undisputed Champion, newest member of Bad Company, NICK RIDICULE!

The lights in the Enterprise Arena shut off and highlights begin to play of the early days of the NLWF. It shows Brenton Cyrus win the World and Global Annihilation titles, Chuck Matthews becoming and defending the No Limit Title, the two of them as Tag Team Champions. The highlights then begin to show Alex Mark becoming the Junior Heavyweight Champion, then unifying the belt against Tails to become North American Champion.

Greed - He’ll have a shot to win his fifth North American Title, his fourth World Title and his third Undisputed Title. Nick Ridicule is amazing and having him with Bad Company means game over.

The highlights stop showing the three men holding up all the belts on Direct Hit.

Nick Ridicule comes out alone and stops at the top of the stage. He looks to his left, then to his right, then to the ring. Fire explodes from each side of him and he shakes his head. He walks down the ramp, fire blasting at his sides with each step. He makes it ringside and looks at the steps. He smirks and walks up them slowly.

Greed - HEY! What gives! A Duo of Destruction reunion has been being hyped up all week! Not that I’m a fan or anything…

Nick Ridicule enters the ring staring at Chuck Matthews. His music shuts off and the crowd continues to boo.

Chuck Matthews
Where is my daughter? I thought the two of you were going to do your comeback or whatever tonight.

Nick Ridicule smirks and is handed a microphone by Tommy Cornell.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley is feeling a bit under the weather, so we’ll have to postpone that and save it for another week. I’m kind of glad she’s not going to be here though.

Chuck Matthews
Is that so?

Nick Ridicule
But, she did want me to give everyone a message. She said she wants me to be the General Manager of tonight’s show in her place.

Chuck Matthews
Bullshit. I’m calling BS on you, Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
Call whatever you want, I’m the GM of the show. With Ashley not being here, that also means I’ll be forced to replace her as the referee in the Devastation match.

Chuck Matthews shakes his head.

Greed - Bad Company Ridicule thinks he runs the show!

Chuck Matthews
No. Let me explain to you how owning this company works…

Nick Ridicule
Let me explain to you, a little deal I made with one of the owners of the NLWF. Actually, I should say FORMER owners of NLWF. Because Alison Williams gave me her twelve percent of the NLWF.

Chuck Matthews
That dumb bitch!

Brenton Cyrus steps in front of Chuck Matthews who looks at him.

Chuck Matthews
Sorry bro. Congrats on the new kid.

Greed - Claire Williams Cyrus, born the same day as her daddy. We wish Alison Williams the best of fuck…. I mean, luck, as she recovers, of course.
Brenton Cyrus nods his head, then steps back.

Chuck Matthews
Twelve percent still doesn’t give you the power to run the show…

Nick Ridicule interrupts. Holding his hand up in the face of Chuck Matthews.

Greed - FORCE FACE CLAW!

Chuck Matthews pushes the hand of Nick Ridicule down, getting it out of his face.

Nick Ridicule
That and Ashley’s power does, so let me explain to you how Revolution is going to go tonight…

Chuck Matthews grabs the microphone from the hands of Nick Ridicule, then throws it down on the mat. He shakes his head, calming himself down before he smirks at Nick Ridicule.

Greed - Chuck is trying his best not to get pissed off, but Ridicule is pushing buttons.

Chuck Matthews
Let me explain to you how Bad Company works…

Chuck Matthews is interrupted by "My Own Hell" by Five Finger Death Punch. Corey Casey comes out in a black robe, looking to the ring from the top of the stage.

Corey Casey

Let me explain how anarchy works! We do whatever we want, whenever we want, and no one can stop us.

Chuck Matthews
Us? You me you, yourself, and you again. You and your alter egos don’t really count as an us, Corey. So just go to the back, let me deal with Ridicule, who will deal with you later on, then when you don’t have any belts to protect you, we’ll fire you.

Corey Casey

Oh, but when I said us, I really did mean US!

The lights in the arena shut off and a single spotlight shines down on Corey Casey while red lights shine inside the ring. From the audience, three robed and hooded men jump the railing and slide into the ring, attacking Bad Company.

Greed - What the hell is this!

Corey Casey walks down the ramp casually, watching the action inside the ring. The hooded men clear the ring of all but Nick Ridicule. They surround him as he stands near the display cases. Corey Casey slides into the ring and goes face to face with Nick Ridicule.

Greed - These two will fight in a Seven Sins rematch tonight, the three matches they didn’t fight in at the PPV!

Nick Ridicule swings at Corey Casey but he blocks the shot. The three hooded men grab Nick Ridicule by the back of his head, then toss him over the ropes. Bad Company backs up the ramp and Nick Ridicule stands up to join them. Corey Casey breaks the display cases with his fists, then pulls out the belts and puts them on his shoulders as everything fades to black.

Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 ProjectRevo
Live from the Enterprise Arena in Chicago, Illinois

Fireworks shoot up from the stage, then continue down the ramp. The ring posts shoot fire up and the shot shows the crowd going wild as they cheer. The shot zooms on a few choice signs out in the crowd.

"Sex God > Sex Icon" "MUSTACHIO FTW!" "Jason Hawk lost to TJ Tilli...LOL WUT?!"
" CC= King of NLWF 8 weeks running!" "Ashley can pull my strings anyday..."
"Nick Ridicule Sold out...THIS ARENA" "Chuck Matthews is so DEVASTATING, it‘s ELECTRIC!!" "Caleb: Because the only thing as bad as a black guy, is a Hart"
"Gunther's Moustache made me wet!" "< Isn't he a guy?"
"Corey Casey + Collisto = Duo of DOUCHEstruction"
Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 Nlwfmario

The shot cuts backstage to Chuck Matthews with Bad Company around him, listening to his every word.

Chuck Matthews
NLWF has been threatened by a new group of outlaws, if we want to make sure Bad Company shows its power, that we have complete control, we need to remove them here tonight, before they have any hopes of making an impact.

Nick Ridicule approaches, he’s got his hand over his mouth, holding back yawn.

Nick Ridicule
Let me guess captain, your idea is to get ME security to go and hunt these guys down, is that it?

Nick Ridicule laughs but Chuck Matthews stares at him.

Nick Ridicule
Oh shit, that really was your plan, wasn’t it?

Nick Ridicule laughs even louder.

Nick Ridicule
I’ve got a plan. I’m going to hunt down all four of these fuckers, I’m going to reveal them..

Nick Ridicule gets in the face of Chuck Matthews, so that they are only a few inches apart.

Nick Ridicule
Then I’m going to remove them.

Chuck Matthews breaks eye contact with Nick Ridicule, to look at the rest of Bad Company surrounding them.

Chuck Matthews
Everyone, excuse the two of us. We need to have a little chat.

Bad Company slowly walks away, leaving just Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule.

Chuck Matthews
I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, but I don’t like it. I just want to get a few things straight. I don’t trust you. I don’t want you as a member of Bad Company, because I know you aren’t really dedicated to the cause. Ashley convinced me that you could be trusted, but she isn’t here to keep me convinced.

Nick Ridicule
That’s a shame you don’t trust me. Because, I came up with a new plan. It’s called, operation takeover. What I’m going to do is join Bad Company, like I have. As a member of Bad Company, I’ll show everyone that I’m the person who should be leading the way. Soon I’ll be the leader of Bad Company, you’ll be following my lead, and suddenly your master plan wont see like a very good idea to you.

Chuck Matthews
Is that a fact?

Nick Ridicule
Oh yeah, that’s fact. Things are going to start tonight when I eliminate these hooded men before you do. Have a good night, I’ll see you for Devastation.

Nick Ridicule winks at Chuck Matthews, then turns his back on him and walks away. The shot fades to ringside, where Julliet Brooks and Collisto are waiting inside the ring. We move to the announcers, seated behind the table.

Cornell - Welcome to another addition of Revolution, tonight is Road to the City of Evil, one of NLWF’s largest events will be the pay per view this month, but tonight is the show that paves the road ahead.

Greed - Seven Sins was a masterful addition to NLWF history, what an amazing event with twists and turns to leave you talking for weeks.

Cornell - Biggie Mac is the new Golden Crown and NLWF Champion, Corey Casey finally beat Nick Ridicule, sweeping him in four matches to zero and forcing him to join Bad Company. Even TJ Tilli defeated Jason Hawk and became the Junior Champion.

Greed - He also became NLWF champion in that match, later that night.

Cornell - It was a show many will talk about forever, while at the same time many wish they could forget it.

Greed - I wont ever forget it, but I have a feeling Bad Company is much further from a total control than they think.

Cornell - We’ll see. Tonight the show starts off with a women’s match.

Greed - We saw an impressive debut from Collisto…

"Ohhhh, you touch my tralala……mmmmmm, my ding ding dong (ooh)

Ding Dong song by gutnher begins to play as Gunther walks out with the Sunshine girls. As they make it down to the ring, Gunther gives each of them a kiss before he enters the ring.

Cornell - good god… Facepalm

Greed - YES! THE SEX GOD!

Gunther
Ladies, I don’t think the two of you should fight. I think the two of you suck.. At wrestling. Hopefully I’ll find out if you suck… in the bedroom. You two clearly aren’t meant to wrestle in the NLWF, so I’ll tell you what I’m going to allow you to do. Stand ringside and watch as I destroy Caleb Hart, then after we’ll go to the back and celebrate.

The girls look at Gunther. Collisto raises her hand and lightning shoots from the rafters. It hits Gunther to the face, but his mustache blocks it.

Greed - AMAZING!

Gunther
Bitches, get in my corner and watch what I do to Caleb Hart! I’m the Sex God and I’m on the rise to become Rising Star Champion!

Caleb Hart runs down to the ring and slides in.

Cornell - I guess instead of the opening match, these girls will join Gunther as his manger.

Greed - HE HAS FOUR GIRLS AS HIS MANAGER!

The referee calls for the bell.Rising Star Championship #1 Contender Match
Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 Match

Gunther [vs] Caleb Hart

[Ding Ding Ding]

Gunther stands in the middle of the ring, jacket, pants, and glasses still on. He holds his hips with his hands and stands firm. Caleb Hart runs at Gunther and throws several big punches. Gunther smirks and takes the shots to the face.

Cornell - CALEB LANDS HUGE PUNCHES TO THE FACE OF GUNTHER! THE SEX FRAUD!

Greed - NO! GUNTHER BLOCKED ALL OF THOSE PUNCHES WITH HIS MUSTACHE!

Gunther looks at the referee and the arena lights reflect off his glasses, blinding the official. Gunter soccer kicks Caleb Hart to the balls, then stunners him.

Cornell - You’ve got to be fucking kidding me….

Greed - NLWF IS IN NEED OF SEXUAL HEALING AND GUNTHER IS THE MAN TO GIVE IT TO US! WOOHOO!

Gunther pins Caleb Hart, putting his foot on his chest while posing. The sunshine girls take pictures of Gunther while the referee counts.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - I can’t believe this guy is the new number one contender for the Rising Star Title!

Greed - I CAN! Gunther is going to rise faster than a morning boner!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, the hottest man I’ve ever laid my eyes on, YOUR NEXT RISING STAR CHAMPION, GUNTHER!

Cornell - WHAT!? A month and a half ago that bitch was drooling over Chuck Matthews, Sex Icon!

Greed - That was before a Sex God showed up!

The girls enter the ring and surround Gunther, then hug him tight.

Cornell - THEFUCK! Is this some sort of joke? Am I being Punk’D?

Greed - Nope, that man is a sexual legend and he’s a rising star in the NLWF!

Caleb Hart starts to stand up. He gets to his feet then is kicked to the balls by Gunther. Julliet Brooks kicks Caleb Hart to the balls, then kisses Gunther. The sunshine girls each kick Caleb Hart to the balls, causing him to fall to his hands and knees. Collisto raises her hand, then throws a fireball at Caleb Hart, but he rolls out of the way, then slides out of the ring, still holding his balls.

Cornell - He was kicked to the nuts several times, but at least Collisto didn’t light his ass on fire.

Greed - He survives to fight another week.

A red carpet is rolled down the ramp. As "All The Right Moves" by One Republic hits, the lights dim and the green and blue lights begins to flicker while a bright white spot light shines on the stage area.

"All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down"

Voss Handerson makes his way out on stage to a mix reaction, dominated with the roaring sound of boos from the crowd.

Cornell - I’ve heard about this guy, he’s the network executive for MEN TV.

Greed - What the hell does he want, NLWF is no place for guys like this. Doesn’t he know people die here?

"They got all the right moves in all the right faces
So yeah, we're going down"

Voss Handerson heads down the ramp as he makes his way to the squared circle. Voss heads up the steel steps as the lights dim down even more, while the spot light shines brighter than ever. As he enters the squared circle, the camera flashes from the crowd gives an even cooler effect, with the lights being dim. The lights slowly return to normal and his theme song "All The Right Moves" slowly begins to fade.

Voss Handerson
Gunther, that was a tremendous performance. You are undefeated at two wins and zero losses. That last match puts you in Rising Star Title contention.

Gunther lifts his foot up, kicking the microphone out of Voss Handerson’s hand. Gunther catches the microphone and tips his sunglasses to look at him.

Gunther
Who are you and give me one good reason why you shouldn’t be kicked to the nuts!

Voss Handerson takes the microphone cautiously and backs away from Gunther.

Voss Handerson
I’m The Voss and I’m in search of the next face of the network, the guy who will take MEN TV to levels never before imagined. Looking at you Gunther, I believe you’re my main candidate for the job!

Cornell - Gunther… the face of the network…. THIS HAS GOT TO BE A JOKE!

Greed - No joke, he’s going to bring in more viewers than a major title match contested in some crazy match type.

Gunther strokes his mustache.

Voss Handerson
I’ve still got a month of scouting ahead, but right now, you’re at the top of the list!

The girls around Gunther celebrate, jumping up and down around him. Then all come in for a hug, but behind them and man with long black hair slides into the ring.

Cornell - SOME GIANT UGLY WOMAN IS GOING FOR GUNTHER! THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!

Greed - That’s not ugly woman, that’s one pissed off ugly man!

The man attacks Gunther from behind, knocking him and all the girls down to the mat. The man slides out of the ring and looks underneath. He pulls out a table, then slides it into the ring and enters. The man sets up the table while Gunther starts to stand up.

Cornell - You see what happens when you involve the TV executives, crazy assholes do whatever they can to impress him!

Greed - As well as things are going in NLWF, things are falling apart!

Collisto stands up and throws a fireball at the man. He ducks down to a knee and throws a fireball of his own up into the face of Collisto. The man stands up and northern lights suplexes her over the ropes.

Cornell - Did you see that fire fight?

Greed - That was awesome, but Corey is going to have a fit!

The man grabs Gunther as he stands up. Gunther kicks the man to the balls, but it doesn’t stop him. The man lifts Gunther up and spine busters him through the table.

Cornell - NO SELL TO THE BALL SHOT!

Greed - He’s either got balls of steel or tiny fucking balls!

The sunshine girls escape out of the ring as the man boots Julliet Brooks.

Voss Handerson
Who… Who are you?!?

Voss Handerson cowers in the corner as the man stands over him. The man takes the microphone away.

???
I’m James White.. I’m the most violent man in wrestling!

James White lifts Voss Handerson up in the corner and holds his arm back. Before he can hit Voss Handerson to the face, he’s pulled out of the ring by Caleb Hart. James White shoves Caleb Hart, then jumps the railing and escapes into the crowd.

Cornell - This is going to be a long night…

Greed - You’re not kidding, that was only the opening!

Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 Revolutionnew-1

Revolution returns on Chuck Matthews with ME Security.

Chuck Matthews
Is this everyone?

The main ME security guard nods his head as Chuck Matthews looks around at the large group of guards.

Chuck Matthews
We have a few problems tonight. Nick Ridicule thinks that because he owns a little bit of the company and has Ashley’s power for the night, that he’s in control. But what he doesn’t take into account is that I own twenty four percent, Tommy Cornell owns twenty four percent, and Brenton Cyrus owns fifteen percent.

Cornell - Plain and simple, Nick Ridicule has NO authority!

Greed - But you can’t seem to stop him, Bad Company can’t control him or those four hooded men!

Chuck Matthews
I want you to split into two groups and eliminate these targets. As for Ridicule, you find him and you bring him to my office immediately! I don’t trust him. He’s up to something and he’s not patient enough to let it happen any week but this one.

The shot fades away from Chuck Matthews as ME Security disperses, to Corey Casey walking with the World and Undisputed Title on his shoulders, three hooded men walking behind him. Corey Casey stops and looks over his shoulders. He pulls his hood back, revealing Jason Hawk.

Corey Casey

So far the plan has gone excellent! It’s only a matter of time before the Dark Knights have ended the reigns of the Kings.

Jason Hawk

I’m not sure about this Corey, don’t you think we should wait to see what Nick has planned?

Corey Casey shakes his head.

Corey Casey

Nick Ridicule has turned his back on us, he has betrayed us in order to take the easy road. He is a member of Bad Company now and must be destroyed like the rest of them.

Jason Hawk looks at the other two robed and hooded men standing next to him, looking down at the ground.

Jason Hawk

The four of us were meant to do it.

Corey Casey

It is our destiny. Now go out and ruin a Bad Company member debut!

Jason Hawk pulls off his robe and hands it to Corey Casey. Jason Hawk walks down the hall, leaving the Corey Casey and the two others.

Cornell - That son of a bitch! We should have known that Hawk was one of the hooded idiots!

Greed - Wait, look!

The shot cuts to Nick Ridicule watching them on a security monitor. He smirks nodding his head.

Nick Ridicule
Gotcha fucker.

Cornell - Wait…. Nick isn’t part of this?

Greed - I really don’t think he is! But he did just find out who one of them are!

The shot cuts to ringside, where Ruben Ricardo León is standing with a microphone in hand.

Ruben Ricardo León
Hola, señors and señoritas! At Seven Sins, you saw my amigo Biggie Mac defeat me to become the Golden Crown Champion. You then saw him go on to become the NLWF Champion later in the night. Now I know he’s defending the NLWF title against Mr. Matthews, but what about next week in Canada, I get a rematch!

Cornell - Biggie Mac versus Ruben Ricardo León two, for the Golden Crown title.

Greed - In Biggie’s hometown, that’s a tough request!

Jason Hawk appears on the titantron but only a few fans notice. His hand is formed as a gun and he holds it to the side of his head. Jason Hawk winks then pulls the trigger.

Lights out!

WAKING UP!

The lights go out in the arena as the music continues. Then suddenly fireworks explode from the titantron in the shape of the faroese flag.

I'm at war with the world and they
Try to pull me into the dark
I struggle to find my faith
As I'm slippin' from your arms

A spotlight shines onto the stage and Jason Hawk is standing on the stage with his arms spread to the side and a huge smile on his face. He lowers his arms and the lights slowly come back on.

It's getting harder to stay awake
And my strength is fading fast
You breathe into me at last

Jason Hawk makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. He climbs a turnbuckle and spreads his arms to the side with the same cocky and big smile on his face.

I'm awake I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
here, right now
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

Jason Hawk moonsaults backwards as golden fireworks explode from the turnbuckles. Jason Hawk lands on his feet and spreads his arms to the side again as the fans cheer him on.

WAKING UP!
WAKING UP!
WAKING UP!
WAKING UP!

Cornell - Normally I would say a win for Jason Hawk means he’s in the Golden Crown Title mix, but after losing to TJ Tilli last week and refusing to join Bad Company, he’s on his way to being fired.

Greed - We’re about to find out if Jason Hawk can handle the new level of competition we’re seeing in the NLWF.

The referee looks at both men standing in the corner, then calls for the bell.NEW BAD COMPANY MEMBER DEBUT

Ruben Ricardo León [vs] Jason Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ruben Ricardo León moves in fast. Jason Hawk ducks down, grabbing Ruben Ricardo León by the back of his ankle. Jason Hawk places his other hand into the chest of Ruben Ricardo León and trips him down to the mat. Jason holds his hand, shaped as a gun, to his head and pulls the trigger.

Greed - Great takedown by JHawk, now he’s going to take Ruben to flight school.

Jason Hawk runs to the ropes and springboards off the middle rope. Jason Hawk moonsaults, looking at Ruben Ricardo León as he flips. Ruben Ricardo León rolls out of the way and gets to his feet. Jason Hawk lands on his feet in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - Amazing high speed action.

Ruben Ricardo León runs to the ropes and springboards off of them. Jason Hawk jumps up into the air, catching Ruben Ricardo León with a double rotation hurricanrana.

Greed - Jason Hawk uses Ruben Ricardo León to Break the Fall!

Jason quickly stands up and throws his arms to the side as he winks.

Cornell - What a ego tripping asshole!

Greed - When you do moves that amazing, moves that silence a crowd that’s supposed to hate you, I think you’re allowed to be an ETA.

Jason Hawk walks to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Ruben Ricardo León stands up and runs to the ropes. He springboards up and jumps at Jason Hawk, who jumps off the top turnbuckle and missile dropkicks him out of mid air.

Cornell - Jason seems to be a step ahead of Ruben so far, but the newest member of Bad Company is hanging in there.

Greed - A win tonight would be the biggest of Ruben Ricardo León’s career in my opinion.

Jason Hawk crawls over and pins Ruben Ricardo León.

-1-2-

Ruben Ricardo León kicks out. Jason Hawk stands up and steps out to the apron. Jason Hawk pulls himself over the ropes, flipping over and landing on Ruben Ricardo León inside the ring. Jason Hawk stands up and points to the corner.

“OVERRATED!” “OVERRATED!” “OVERRATED!” “OVERRATED!” “OVERRATED!”

Cornell - These fans telling Hawk what they think of him.

Greed - We’re going to find out who is overrated, Hawk is rated higher than Ruben right now.

Jason Hawk climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands up straight. He points down at Ruben Ricardo León, then jumps from the top turnbuckle with a double shooting star press.

Greed - THE WIND OF CHANGES!

Cornell - HE MOVED!

Ruben Ricardo León narrowly avoids the double shooting star press and Jason Hawk crashes into the mat face first. Ruben Ricardo León stands up, he lifts Jason Hawk to his feet and hooks his head for a DDT. Ruben Ricardo León runs up the turnbuckles, then jumps off, spinning with Jason Hawk before driving him down into the mat.

Cornell - TORNADO DDT!

Greed - Lucha styles, using the corner for that added torque.

Ruben Ricardo León pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - That was close, Ruben might be able to do, what TJ Tilli was able to do!

Greed - This would skyrocket Ruben right past Hawk.

Ruben Ricardo León lifts Jason Hawk to his feet. He hiptosses Jason Hawk, who manages to land on his feet. Ruben Ricardo León pulls Jason Hawk in and clotheslines him, hard enough to make him moonsault. Ruben Ricardo León lifts Jason Hawk up to his feet, then shoves him into the corner.

Cornell - Hawk lands on his feet avoiding the hiptoss, but has his head practically removed by a clothesline.

Greed - Ruben is really starting to put together big moves, he’s pulling away from Hawk in this fight.

Ruben Ricardo León runs to the corner and boots Jason Hawk to the face. He steps up with his other foot onto the ropes and moonsaults away from the corner, landing on his feet in the ring. Jason Hawk staggers out of the corner and Ruben Ricardo León super kicks him to the face.

Cornell - Perfectly executed combination of moves!

Greed - That could do it.

Ruben Ricardo León looks down at Jason Hawk, then looks around at the fans cheering wildly. Ruben Ricardo León does a standing moonsault, landing on Jason Hawk. He stands up and climbs up to the first turnbuckle. Ruben Ricardo León moonsaults off and lands on Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Back to back moonsaults.

Greed - Standing and from the rarely used bottom turnbuckle.

Ruben Ricardo León stands up and jumps over Jason Hawk. He steps up to the middle turnbuckle and moonsaults off landing on Jason Hawk. Ruben Ricardo León stands up against and steps on Jason Hawk. Ruben Ricardo León holds his hands up while standing on Jason Hawk.

“FUCK ‘EM UP RUBEN FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP RUBEN FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Ruben Ricardo León jumps off of Jason Hawk, up to the top turnbuckle in one leap. Ruben Ricardo León stands up and jumps off the top turnbuckle with a moonsault. He flips around again still up in the air with another moonsault. Before landing on Jason Hawk he manages to flip around one more time.

Cornell - TRIPLE MOONSAULT!!

Greed - AARON O’SHEA EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - That was the greatest high risk series I’ve ever witnessed!

Greed - That was pretty fucking insane. A standing moonsault, a moonsault from the bottom and middle turnbuckle. All before finishing with a triple moonsault from the top rope!

Ruben Ricardo León rolls around on the mat holding his stomach.

Cornell - That hurt him a lot, but it was amazing!

Greed - Both these guys are hurt, what an amazing match up this is!

Ruben Ricardo León rolls over and drops an arm across the chest of Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3-

The referee goes to call for the bell but realizes Jason Hawk has his foot on the rope.

Cornell - Damn it!

Greed - I can’t believe Hawk got his foot on the rope.

Ruben Ricardo León stands up slowly. He runs to the ropes, then charges across the ring and baseball slide dropkick Jason Hawk, sending him flying out of the ring. Ruben Ricardo León stands up and climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Ruben Ricardo León stalking Jason Hawk, waiting for him to get to his feet.

Greed - Hawk is hurt bad, if he didn’t put his foot on the rope, he would have lost.

Jason Hawk crawls over to the guardrail and uses it to get to his feet. Ruben Ricardo León jumps off the top turnbuckle and catches Jason Hawk with a hurricanrana, sending him face first into the guardrail. Ruben Ricardo León stands up and slides into the ring while the referee starts his count.

“1” “2” “3”

Cornell -Flying hurricanrana sends Hawk into the guardrail. This is a great clash of similar styles.

Greed - Jason can’t afford to lose another match to a Bad Company member, his job might depend on this match!

Jason Hawk stands up, leaning against the guardrail. He takes a step forward and Ruben Ricardo León runs to the ropes. He charges across the ring and dives through the ropes, taking Jason Hawk down.

Cornell - Suicide dive!

Greed - He’s not letting Jason recover at all, Ruben wants to win bad!

Ruben Ricardo León lifts Jason Hawk to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Ruben Ricardo León enters the ring and lifts Jason Hawk up, pushing him into the corner. Ruben Ricardo León turns Jason Hawk around and lifts him up to the top turnbuckle, then drop him down into the tree of woe position. Ruben Ricardo León leaves the ring and climbs up to the top turnbuckle with Jason Hawk. Ruben Ricardo León stands up on the top turnbuckle and Jason Hawk sits up, then gets to his feet.

Cornell - Both these men standing on that top turnbuckle, this could change the entire fight!

Greed - Both these guys have huge moves from up there, The Tequila Slammer and the Top of the Mountain, who will connect?

Jason Hawk punches Ruben Ricardo León to the ribs, then sets him up for a belly to belly. Ruben Ricardo León knees Jason Hawk to the ribs, then head butts him to the face. Ruben Ricardo León grabs the legs of Jason Hawk, then jumps off the top turnbuckle with him. Jason Hawk holds on to Ruben Ricardo León and moonsaults with him. Both men crash down into the middle of the ring, Jason Hawk landing on top of Ruben Ricardo León, before bouncing off.

Greed - TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!

Cornell - That was massive, Ruben went for his move but Hawk found a way to reverse it!

Jason Hawk tries to stand up, but he falls back down. He holds his stomach and reaches for Ruben Ricardo León, laying a few feet away.

Cornell - He might have enough for a pin!

Greed - Ruben isn’t moving.

Jason Hawk crawls and drops his arm over the chest of Ruben Ricardo León.

-1-2-3-

Before the referee can hit the mat, Ruben Ricardo León throws his hand up, getting his shoulder off the mat.

Cornell - Ruben knows he can’t lose as a member of Bad Company, he kicks out against all odds!

Greed - This match has been something else!

Nick Ridicule walks down to the ring with a steel chair in hand.

Cornell - He’s coming out here to help Hawk, he’s one of the members of the Dark Knights.

Greed - Or, he knows Hawk is a member and is coming to make sure Bad Company gets the job done.

Jason Hawk stands up, looking at Nick Ridicule standing ringside. Jason Hawk runs and fakes a dive to the outside, instead, landing on the apron. Nick Ridicule backs away. Jason Hawk springboards into the ring and does a corkscrew press, landing on Ruben Ricardo León.

Cornell - I’m not sure what side he’s on, but I know he can’t be trusted, Chuck said so!

Greed - If Chuck told you to jump off of a bridge, would you?

Cornell - How high up is the bridge?

Greed - Forget it.

Jason Hawk pins Ruben Ricardo León.

-1-2-3

Ruben Ricardo León kicks out.

Cornell - Another near fall.

Greed - This one is going down to the wire.

Nick Ridicule slides the steel chair into the ring, then climbs up to the ring apron. Jason Hawk get to his feet and runs to the ropes, knocking Nick Ridicule off.

Cornell - He slid the chair into the ring to help Jason!

Greed - No he didn’t.

Jason Hawk picks up the steel chair and watches as Ruben Ricardo León stands up. Jason Hawk bashes Ruben Ricardo León over the head with the steel chair.

Cornell - TOLD YOU SO!

Greed - Ok… maybe he did help Jason.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, by disqualification, Ruben Ricardo León!

Cornell - Bad Company wins!

Greed - Jason wasn’t thinking and he used the chair on Ruben.

Jason Hawk argues with the referee. He lifts the chair to hit Ruben Ricardo León with it, but Nick Ridicule jumps up to the apron and takes it from him. Nick Ridicule enters the ring and he has a stare down with Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Get him Nick!

Greed - He said he was going to take them all out, now he’s got one of the members right where he wants him.

Nick Ridicule lifts the steel chair up to hit Jason Hawk, but ME Security slides into the ring. Jason Hawk shoves Nick Ridicule during the momentary distraction, then he escapes out of the ring. Jason Hawk jumps the railing and runs through the crowd, avoiding pissed off and booing fans.

Cornell - ME security came to make sure Hawk got what he deserved, but Ridicule let him escape!

Greed - No, Me Security distracted Ridicule and it allowed Hawk to escape.

Nick Ridicule shoves a couple of the ME Security guards, then he exit’s the ring. They follow him up the ramp, then to the back. Biggie Mac walks out onto the stage. He holds the NLWF Title on his shoulder, while Anna stone holds the Golden Crown Championship. He brings a microphone to his mouth.

Biggie Mac
I heard you challenge to me. But you’re not the only one with a rematch for the Golden Crown Title, so how about we compromise. Next week, I’ll defend the Golden Crown title against you, Ruben Ricardo León and Ashley Matthews. But since I’m the one putting it all on the line, I request both of you put something on the line. Ruben Ricardo León, I want your mask. So next week if you’re pinned in the Triple Threat match, I’m taking it from you. If Ashley Matthews is pinned, then she’ll never be allowed to wrestle against men again.

Cornell - Huge Golden Crown title match made for next week.

Greed - All of the holders of that belt so far will have a shot at it again.

The shot fades from Biggie Mac on the stage, to Voss Handerson in the back on his cell phone. He holds his throat, but otherwise looks excited.

Voss Handerson
You’ll never guess who I just met….

He waits for the person on the other line to respond.

Voss Handerson
The most violent man in wrestling, that’s who! His name is James White and he made his debut tonight. I’m thinking next week, he and Caleb Hart team up to fight against Gunther’s new lady friends.

Behind Voss Handerson, Corey Casey is seen, towering over him.

Voss Handerson
I don’t think anyone in NLWF is as violent as James White!

Corey Casey grabs Voss Handerson by the back of his neck and shirt.

Corey Casey

Welcome to the NLWF.

Corey Casey runs with Voss Handerson, then throws him face first, sending him through the wall. Voss Handerson’s feet stick out from the wall as Corey Casey surveys the damage. He smirks, then walks away. As the show fades to commercial it zooms in on a nearby Nick Ridicule , where he is standing, watching Corey Casey, his arms crossed.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 Empty Re: Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 18th 2010, 3:43 pm

Brenton Cyrus stares up at the missive Death-Angel who looks down at him.

Brenton Cyrus
Are you prepared for your run as a Bad Company member? Because I feel the two of us could be a force to be reckoned with. The only reason I never joined Uprising, was because I’ve been a Bad Company member since the beginning. Now with you on our team, we’ll be unstoppable.

Death-Angel continues to stare, his mask hiding his face away.

Death-Angel
I’m ready. But are you? You brought Unknown Warrior in to the NLWF to destroy me, now watch as I finish him! Then I will move on to other enemies who I have unfinished business with.

Death-Angel laughs psychotically, then he walks away, leaving Brenton Cyrus. The shot cuts to the ringside area where Unknown Warrior is waiting.

Cornell - Death-Angel is almost guaranteed to win comeback of the year 2010, but now on another comeback, can he outdo himself?

Greed - I don’t know, he’s had a great year so far, but sometimes when you leave and comeback things don’t go the way you want them too.

Cornell - If Nick Ridicule doesn’t end Corey Casey tonight, I expect Death-Angel to do the job. At Seven Sins you we saw Death-Angel brutalize Corey Casey after the main event.

Greed - Death-Angel has unfinished business with a lot of people, he may have been talking about Brenton.

The lights in the arena shut off. They turn back on and Death-Angel is in the ring, standing behind Unknown Warrior. The referee calls for the bell.

NEW BAD COMPANY MEMBER DEBUT

Death-Angel [vs] Unknown Warrior

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel hits Unknown Warrior with a vicious lariat to the back of the head, dropping him. Death-Angel drops down grabbing the leg of Unknown Warrior, locking him in an STF. Death-Angel grabs the arm and head of Unknown Warrior, locking in an Anaconda crossface.

Cornell - The darkness has been locked on!

Greed - Death said Unknown Warrior was one of his greatest enemies, now he’s ripping him in half.

Unknown Warrior taps out and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Death-Angel!

Death-Angel doesn’t break the hold, instead he pulls back even more. The referee tries to get Death-Angel to break the hold, but he doesn’t budge. Unknown Warrior begins to spit up blood from his mouth. His eyes close and Death-Angel finally breaks the hold.

Cornell - Death-Angel is going to get rid of Unknown Warrior for good.

Greed - He may have already killed him with The Darkness.

Death-Angel lifts Unknown Warrior to his feet, then sets him up for a power bomb. Death-Angel lifts Unknown Warrior up to his shoulder for a power bomb, then brings him down into a DDT. Death-Angel lifts Unknown Warrior up with one hand, then punches him to the face with a huge straight right fist.

Cornell - The Angel of Darkness setting up KABLOOSKIE!

Greed - But look, one of the robed men just jumped the railing!

The hooded man slides into the ring. He throws his robe off revealing Ryan Cornell.

Cornell - Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 316546

Greed - HA HA HA!

Death-Angel looks at Ryan Cornell, then swings with a right hand. Ryan Cornell ducks underneath it and runs to the ropes. He rebounds and shoulder blocks Death-Angel, who doesn’t move an inch.

Cornell - my retarded son ladies and gentlemen…

Greed - Crosscheck doesn’t do anything to Death-Angel! NO SELL!

Ryan Cornell looks to the stage as ME Security runs out. He leaves the ring and tries to jump the guardrail, but ME security is waiting for him. Ryan Cornell turns and runs toward the announcers table as ME security jumps the guardrail, blocking all of his exits.

Cornell - We’ve got one of you fuckers now! We’re going to make you sellout Ryan, we know you’re a little bitch!

Greed - If they catch him, the Dark Knights are fucked, he’ll sell them out faster than NLWF sold out this arena.

Death-Angel reaches over the ropes and grabs Ryan Cornell by his head. He lifts him over the ropes, into the ring, then grabs him by his throat. The lights in the arena shut off.

Cornell - What the hell…

Greed - You know, it’s kind of funny. This entire thing started when Death-Angel attacked you. Then he team up with Ryan, and you revealed Ryan was your son. Now here we are months later. Funny how thinks work out.

Cornell - Neutral

Greed - Funny to me, not you.

The lights in the arena turn back on. Me security surrounds the ring, but Death-Angel and Ryan Cornell are gone. The shot fades backstage to Chuck Matthews inside his office, watching on his flat screen TV.

Cornell - He does not look happy.

Greed - He looks pissed. But at least we now know three of the Dark Knights, we just need to figure out the last one.

Chuck Matthews pulls out his cell phone. He presses the talk button twice and brings it up to his ear. He waits for a few seconds, then shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews
Ashley, it’s dad. This is the third message I’ve left you, I hope everything is alright... I’m worried. I’ve got a bad feeling about tonight and you not being here makes me question what Nick is planning!

Chuck Matthews pauses, noticing he’s on his TV. He quickly hangs up his phone and leaves his office, where he is immediately greeted by the head of his security team.

“We‘ve got a few problems.”

Chuck Matthews
Fine. Take care of them! That’s your job, isn’t it? Instead of coming to me to tell me about the problems you’re having, why don’t you do what I asked and bring Nick Ridicule to my office!

Chuck Matthews walks past the security guard, then charges down the hall. He stops and looks to his left to see two legs sticking out of the wall next to him. He closes his eyes and inhales, then exhales. He walks over and pulls Voss Handerson out of the wall.

Cornell - The Voss has been found.

Greed - He was, Voss and found. Haha!

Chuck Matthews sits Voss Handerson against the wall, then walks away

Revolution returns on Nick Ridicule walking through the backstage area. He is quickly surrounded by ME Security. He looks around at all of them and smiles.

Nick Ridicule
Can I help you?

“We‘ve been instructed to bring you to Mr. Matthews office.”

Nick Ridicule
You can tell Chuck if he wants to talk to me, he can do it in the General Managers office. So go and tell him I said to come and talk to me in MY office.

“But the order was…”

Nick Ridicule holds up his hand and the security guard stops talking.

Nick Ridicule
You’ve already prevented me from catching one of these Dark Knights tonight. You failed to catch Ryan Cornell who revealed himself as one of them. Do you really want to add got your ass kicked by Nick Ridicule to that list of failures tonight?

The security guard shakes his head.

Nick Ridicule
If Matthews wants to talk to me, he’ll know where to find me because of you. Now get lost.

ME Security reluctantly follows the leader, leaving Nick Ridicule standing, watching them go. Behind Nick Ridicule, Corey Casey suddenly appears.

Corey Casey

Interesting way to handle things. You throw our match at Seven Sins, just so you have a reason to join Bad Company. Then you take over from the inside, using the power they have to fuel you. You’re pathetic. You’ve taken the easy route. But tonight I’ll put a huge roadblock in the path of your ‘plan’ I’ll retain my titles against you and leave no doubt in anyone’s mind that I am the best wrestler in the entire world.

Nick Ridicule continues to stare ahead, Corey Casey still behind him.

Nick Ridicule
Good luck with that. But when I stop your Dark Knights in one night, you’ll have skyrocketed me right into the leadership position of Bad Company. Faster than I expected.

Nick Ridicule holds up his right hand, flipping Corey Casey off behind him. He steps forward and walks away, leaving Corey Casey to watch him. Corey Casey holds up both hands and flips Nick Ridicule off as the shot cuts to ringside.

Cornell - Alright… Nick Ridicule isn’t part of the Dark Knights. He really is a member of Bad Company. But he’s trying to take over the group!

Greed - So what, Nick Ridicule is amazing, he should be the leader! Especially if he can beat Corey in the main event.

Matt Biggars, TJ Tilli and Brenton Cyrus all wait in the ring. The referee holds up the Rising Star and Junior Heavyweight titles, then he calls for the bell.

Rising Star Championship
Junior Heavyweight Championship

Matt Biggars [vs] TJ Tilli [vs] Brenton Cyrus

[Ding Ding Ding]

TJ Tilli and Matt Biggars look at each other, then at Brenton Cyrus. They move toward him and Brenton Cyrus kicks Matt Biggars to the stomach, then hits him with a European uppercut. TJ Tilli moves in quickly and kicks Brenton Cyrus to the stomach, then sends him to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus rebounds into a dropkick from TJ Tilli.

Cornell - we’ve seen Tilli and Biggars work together several times in the past.

Greed - They wanted to do it again, but BC hits Biggars first.

TJ Tilli whips Brenton Cyrus to the ropes and he clotheslines Matt Biggars over, to the ring apron. TJ Tilli runs and dropkicks Brenton Cyrus to the back, sending him over the ropes to the apron with Matt Biggars. TJ Tilli runs to the corner, then steps up the turnbuckles and jumps off, dropkicking Brenton Cyrus to the face. Brenton Cyrus falls off the apron and hit’s the guardrail.

Cornell - Has anyone looked better than TJ Tilli in recent weeks?

Greed - He’s another one of NLWF’s rising stars, he has a big opportunity tonight.

TJ Tilli stands up and looks at Matt Biggars who gives him a thumbs up. TJ Tilli runs to the corner, stepping up the turnbuckles, then he jumps off and dropkicks Matt Biggars, sending him flying off the apron, landing on Brenton Cyrus against the guardrail.

Cornell - No friends or teammates in a triple threat match.

Greed - This is every man for himself with two titles on the line.

TJ Tilli looks to the outside of the ring at Matt Biggars and Brenton Cyrus starting to stand up. He smiles taking in the cheers from the crowd, then he holds his arms up. He motions for them to stand up, then he runs to the ropes. TJ Tilli rebounds and runs across the ring.

Cornell - Tilli is going to fly!

TJ Tilli leaps over the ropes, hanging on with one hand. Matt Biggars and Brenton Cyrus both duck ringside, but TJ Tilli lands on the apron, then jumps and springboards off the middle rope. He moonsaults, then corkscrews around, taking out Brenton Cyrus and Matt Biggars as they stand up.

Cornell - High risk, high reward, TJ Tilli has gotten this crowd fired up!

Greed - He could leave here tonight a double champion. He managed to win the NLWF title at Seven Sins, but only got to keep it for an hour or so.

TJ Tilli lifts Matt Biggars to his feet and rolls him into the ring. TJ Tilli lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet, then tosses him over the guardrail, into the crowd.

Cornell - Smart, remove one of the threats, then attack the other.

Greed - If he can get a pin on Biggars before Brenton gets up, he’ll win the biggest match of his career.

TJ Tilli climbs up to the apron, then leaps over the ropes with a leg drop on Matt Biggars. TJ Tilli quickly pins him.

-1-2-

Matt Biggars kicks out.

Cornell - Not enough to put away the Rising Star Champion.

Greed - Plus now Brenton is recovering.

TJ Tilli pulls Matt Biggars to the center of the ring, then he leaves to the ring apron and climbs to the top rope. TJ Tilli stands up on the top turnbuckle, then jumps off with a shooting star press, landing on Matt Biggars.

Cornell -TJ has it! He’s going to win it!

Greed - That was a huge move.

TJ Tilli stands up and climbs to the top turnbuckle again.

Cornell - He should have pinned Biggars, but I understand trying to make sure he’s finished.

Greed - He wants to guarantee a three count.

TJ Tilli stands up, then jumps off with a 450° Splash. He lands on Matt Biggars.

Cornell - Suicide Splash from TJ Tilli! It’s all over, new Rising Star champion!

Greed - Amazing, Bad Company has completely turned his career around!

TJ Tilli pins Matt Biggars.

-1-2-3-

Brenton Cyrus pulls TJ Tilli out of the ring by his legs. Brenton Cyrus tries to clothesline him, but he ducks it, then shoves him into the ring post.

Cornell - Cyrus sent into the pole!

Greed - Tilli wont stop fighting.

TJ Tilli rolls Brenton Cyrus into the ring, then climbs up to the apron. Brenton Cyrus starts to stand up and TJ Tilli springboards to the top rope and moonsaults into the ring. He catches Brenton Cyrus and lands in reverse DDT position with him, then falls back.

Cornell - Moonsault reverse DDT from TJ Tilli!

Greed - He’s looking unstoppable right now!

TJ Tilli pins Matt Biggars.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus pulls TJ Tilli off of Matt Biggars. They stand up and TJ Tilli dropkicks Brenton Cyrus, sending him into the corner. TJ Tilli runs and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle, then drops punches down into the forehead of Brenton Cyrus. The crowd counts each punch.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6” “7” “8” “9” “10!”

Cornell - TJ Tilli is completely dominating this match! I don’t even think he’s been hit!

Greed - This is better than him beating Jason Hawk at Seven Sins! Almost…

TJ Tilli monkey flips Brenton Cyrus out of the corner. Brenton Cyrus lands on his feet in the middle of the ring, right in front of Matt Biggars. Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches Matt Biggars with a jumping cutter.

Cornell - Epiphany!

Greed - Oh shit! Out of nowhere!

TJ Tilli stands up at the same time as Brenton Cyrus. TJ Tilli jumps up for a hurricanrana but Brenton Cyrus runs and power bombs him into the corner. TJ Tilli bounces off the turnbuckles, into a power slam form Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - He’s fired up now!

Greed - Things are beginning to get competitive.

Brenton Cyrus stands up. He lifts Matt Biggars to his feet, then he lifts him up to his shoulders.

Cornell - Brenton has him set up for the vicious betrayal!

Greed - But TJ Tilli is getting up.

TJ Tilli kicks Brenton Cyrus to the stomach from his back. TJ Tilli stands up and runs to the ropes. He springboard moonsaults and Brenton Cyrus catches him on his shoulders, on top of Matt Biggars.

Cornell - LOOK AT THE POWER! He’s got them both up!

Greed - A double vicious betrayal!

Brenton Cyrus tosses both men up and brings Matt Biggars down into a knee to the face. Brenton Cyrus falls down to the mat, losing his balance, while TJ Tilli hooks the arms of Matt Biggars and spins him around, dropping him with the Inverted double underhook face buster.

Cornell - Matt blocked TJ from taking any of the move and TJ was able to hit the breaking point following the vicious betrayal!

Greed - That was amazing!

Brenton Cyrus stands up at the same time as TJ Tilli. TJ Tilli jumps up catching Brenton Cyrus with a hurricanrana that sends him flying through the ropes to the outside of the ring. TJ Tilli lands on top of Matt Biggars with a moonsault after snapping off the hurricanrana.

Cornell - Brenton used a lot of power getting both those guys up, but it’s TJ who capitalizes!

Greed - He takes BC out of the ring!

TJ Tilli pins Matt Biggars, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Amazing!

Greed - TJ Tilli has just made himself a major star in the NLWF! He defends the Junior Title and becomes Rising Star Champion!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, he is STILL the Junior Heavyweight Champion and the NEW Rising Star Champion, TJ TILLI!

TJ Tilli is handed the titles and he holds them close. He stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the middle turnbuckle and holds up the belts.

Cornell - He’s just five title defenses away from getting a contract to fight the Undisputed Champion one on one!

Greed - It’s going to be a long journey, but TJ Tilli has been through so much in his NLWF career. I think he’s finally ready to step up to the main event level!

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and stands watching TJ Tilli celebrate in the corner. TJ Tilli steps down from the turnbuckles and looks at Brenton Cyrus who holds his hand out.

Cornell - a handshake? I don’t think TJ should do that.

Greed - Unless he wants to get attacked.

TJ Tilli shakes the hand of Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus holds the hand of TJ Tilli up and the crowd continues to cheer. Behind them, a hooded man slides into the ring.

Cornell - LOOK OUT! It’s the final Dark Knight!

Greed - They don’t even know he’s behind them and ME Security is nowhere to be seen!

Brenton Cyrus turns around and is stunnered by the hooded man. TJ Tilli attacks the man, then runs him to the corner. The man quickly runs up the turnbuckles, then turns and jumps off, taking TJ Tilli down with a flying double knee. The hooded man stands up and rips his robes off, revealing The Notorious K.I.D, his face painted like the Australian flag.

Cornell - NO FUCKING WAY!

Greed - IT’S LIKE SEEING A GHOST! HE’S… HE’S BACK!

The Notorious K.I.D

FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D runs to the corner and quickly climbs to the top rope. He jumps off the top rope with double flip Swanton bomb, landing on Brenton Cyrus, then rolls to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D runs across the ring to the other corner and quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - K.I.D with Something to Believe on Brenton Cyrus, now he’s aiming for TJ Tilli!

Greed - The Notorious K.I.D is the fourth member of the Dark Knights! You were wrong about Ridicule and so was Chuck!

The Notorious K.I.D jumps from the top turnbuckle with the double flip swanton bomb, but Matt Biggars pulls TJ Tilli out of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D lands on his feet and watches as they back up the ramp. The shot fades backstage to Death-Angel with Ryan Cornell, inside the office of Chuck Matthews who isn’t around.

Ryan Cornell
Death, we used to be partner. You have no idea what’s going on. You need to let me go before things get out of hand.

Death-Angel
I remember you screwing me out of winning the tag team titles. You were the worst partner ever, now we’ll beat all the answers we need out of you! You’re going to tell Mr. Matthews everything he wants to know about the Dark Knights.

Ryan Cornell makes a break for the door, kicking it open. He runs out of the office and is speared by Chuck Matthews. Death-Angel steps out of the office, looking down.

Chuck Matthews
Good work.

Chuck Matthews looks away from Death-Angel at Ryan Cornell. He leans close to him on the ground, a smirk gracing his face.

Chuck Matthews
Hi Ryan, good to see you again. We should talk, catch up on things.

Chuck Matthews grabs Ryan Cornell by his throat, choking them life out of him as the show fades to commercials.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 Empty Re: Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2010, 3:08 pm

Revolution returns with Nick Ridicule entering the General Managers office. He looks inside and shakes his head as he enters to see Ryan Cornell laid out on his desk. The door closes behind him and both Chuck Matthews and Death-Angel appear.

Chuck Matthews
Look who we caught.

Nick Ridicule shrugs his shoulders.

Nick Ridicule
So?

Chuck Matthews walks over to Ryan Cornell who’s been busted open. He punches him to the face, then sits behind the desk.

Chuck Matthews
Ryan here is going to tell us all about the Dark Knights. He’s going to tell us the plan for tonight, what they plan on doing for the rest of the month, and who the REAL leader is of this team.

Nick Ridicule
Ok. What has he said so far?

Chuck Matthews stands up and walks around the desk.

Chuck Matthews
You would love to know that, wouldn’t you?

Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule stand face to face. Death-Angel puts his hand between them and they separate.

Chuck Matthews
Nothing yet, my security told me that if I wanted to come talk with you, I’d have to do it here. So we brought Ryan here, so that he can reveal it in front of us both.

Nick Ridicule
Good, make him talk.

Ryan Cornell struggles, but manages to sit up.

Ryan Cornell
Corey Casey has made me many great promises. He’s going to lead the Dark Knights through the NLWF and together we will eliminate Bad Company for good! For the greater good!

Chuck Matthews grabs the head of Ryan Cornell with both of his hands, then he slams the back of his head against the desk. Chuck Matthews stares down at Ryan Cornell.

Chuck Matthews
Cut the crap. Now you tell me who told you to say all these things, you tell me who the leader is of your group!

Chuck Matthews looks over his shoulder at Nick Ridicule who watches on with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

Ryan Cornell
You’re not listening to me, COREY CASEY HAS SAVED ME! Not only are enemies now united with the common goal of bringing you down, but we’ve got so many tricks up our sleeves and a master plan that will make your head spin!

Chuck Matthews grabs Ryan Cornell by his throat. Ryan Cornell smiles evilly.

Chuck Matthews
Tell me everything you know! Tell me all about this little plan you’ve got!

Ryan Cornell begins to choke, gasping for air. The smile is wiped from his face as he struggles for breath.

Ryan Cornell
I… don’t know… I’m… just… saying… what I was told to say…

Biggie Mac enters the office, the NLWF and Golden Crown Titles on his shoulders. He looks at Nick Ridicule and pats him on the back, then looks over at Chuck Matthews who has his hands on Ryan Cornell on the table. Chuck Matthews looks at Biggie Mac.

Biggie Mac

Our match is next.

Nick Ridicule smiles, taking off his shirt, revealing a referee shirt.

Nick Ridicule
Way to go, Chuck. You sure showed how capable you are as a leader. I’ll see the two of you in the ring and let the better man win.

Nick Ridicule rolls his eyes and laughs as he leaves the office. Chuck Matthews hits Ryan Cornell with an elbow to the face, knocking him out on the table. Chuck Matthews looks at Biggie Mac.

Chuck Matthews
Ryan isn’t part of the Dark Knights. I know it, you know it, Ridicule knows it. He’s covering for whoever the actual member is!

Chuck Matthews stands next to Biggie Mac.

Chuck Matthews
I’m warning you, don’t trust Ridicule.

Biggie Mac looks down, then he looks at Chuck Matthews.

Biggie Mac

I believe Nick Ridicule is doing great things. I mean, as a member of Bad Company he’s already handled things in a way makes what you’ve been doing look mediocre.

Chuck Matthews
Excuse me?

Biggie Mac

I’m just saying, maybe you’re letting your past with him get in the way of your judgment. Or, maybe you’re jealous and can’t stand that he’s taking any of your spotlight. Either way, so far he’s been nothing but loyal to Bad Company, and I’m going to follow his lead.

Biggie Mac turns around and exit’s the office, leaving Chuck Matthews with Death-Angel.

Chuck Matthews
What about you? You gonna join Ridicule?

Death-Angel shrugs his shoulders, then leaves the office, ducking down as he steps through the door. Chuck Matthews looks back at Ryan Cornell.

Chuck Matthews
I’ll deal with you some more after becoming NLWF champion for the fifth time.

Chuck Matthews steps out of the office and the shot cuts to ringside.

Cornell - If Chuck says Ryan isn’t really the fourth member, I’m inclined to believe him.

Greed - Ok, well lets say he’s right. That still would mean Bad Company has no clue what’s going on, during it’s own show!

Cornell - We’re getting to the bottom of things! Trying to prevent a problem, before it becomes a bigger problem!

Greed - I’m not sure anymore Tommy, who is the problem now? Is it these Dark Knights or is it Bad Company?

Cornell - What the hell is that suppose to mean? You’re starting to sound like Jason!

Greed - I.. I don’t know, we should really talk about the direction Bad Company, the direction NLWF as a company, is going.

Cornell - We will, once the problems are taken care of.

Greed - …something about all of this isn’t right.

Music begins to play

"UNDEAD!!"

Christa Dudley - The following match is the Devastation Match!

Biggie Mac walks out with Anna by his side. He stops, looks around, and gets the crowds opinion on Anna
After they cheer, he salutes them, and they walk down the ramp, high-fiving fans.
Once they get to the ring, Biggie slides in while Anna climbs the steps.
Biggie gets on a turnbuckle and gives a double salute to the fans.
He jumps down, goes over to Anna, gives her a kiss, and gives her his necklace, shirt, and jewelry.

Christa Dudley - Introducing first. From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Standing 6’ and weighing in at 205 pounds. He is the reigning Golden Crown Champion, the reigning and defending NLWF Champion, being accompanied by Anna Stone, BIGGIE MAC!

Cornell - He shocked the world at Seven Sins by becoming the NLWF champion, even though Chuck didn’t tap out.

Greed -It was a controversial finish, but regardless Biggie Mac is the champ, set to fight in Devastation!

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

This is the world that you burn.
This is the life that you waste.
How does it feel on your own, now that you're pushing me away?

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Christa Dudley - and the challenger. From right here in Chicago, Illinois! Standing 6’1” and weighing in at 230 pounds. CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Cornell - Not the first time she’s screamed his name, definitely not the last!

Greed - But her favorite name to scream tonight was, GUNTHER!

Biggie Mac and Chuck Matthews stare each other down across the ring. Nick Ridicule takes the NLWF Title from Biggie Mac and brings it to the middle of the ring. He holds it up, then places it on the belt hook. He watches as the belt is lifted high above the ring, then he calls for the bell.

-Devastation Match-
Guest Referee: Nick Ridicule
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 ChampionshipMatch
Biggie Mac [vs] Chuck Matthews

Cornell - Referee Nick Ridicule calls for the bell and Devastation is underway!

Greed - Can Biggie Mac pull off the biggest win of his career or will Chuck Matthews prevail in Devastation?

Chuck Matthews and Biggie Mac tie up in the middle of the ring, after shaking hands. Biggie Mac hits Chuck Matthews with a knee to the stomach from the clinch, then he sends him to the ropes. Chuck Matthews hit’s the ropes and rebounds into a shoulder block from Biggie Mac, taking him down.

Cornell - Shoulder block early on, Biggie Mac starts off early in this one.

Greed - This is one of those matches where we’re guaranteed to see several matches in one.

Biggie Mac runs to the ropes and Chuck Matthews rolls to his stomach. Biggie Mac is forced to jump over Chuck Matthews and hit’s the ropes again. Chuck Matthews stands up and attempts a hip toss, but Biggie Mac hooks his leg blocking it. Biggie Mac pulls Chuck Matthews into a clothesline and takes him down.

Cornell - Three points are needed in order to go for the belt, you have to make them bleed, pin or submit them, and light them on fire, keep them down for a ten count, or put them through a table.

Greed - We saw these guys go seven matches at seven sins for the NLWF title, we know how durable they are and how much damage they are willing to take in order to win.

Chuck Matthews stands up and as he tries to catch a leg kick, he is hit with a roundhouse kick to the face that drops him back down to the mat. Biggie Mac orders the referee to count as he leaves the ring.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5”

Chuck Matthews uses the ropes to start getting up. Biggie Mac grabs Chuck Matthews from ringside and hits him with a European uppercut. Biggie Mac pulls Chuck Matthews out of the ring and hits him with a spinning back fist before whipping him toward the steps. Chuck Matthews collides with the steps shoulder first while Biggie Mac stands up, getting booed.

Cornell - Clearly the fans here are behind Chuck, but I don’t think that’s going to have any affect on Biggie.

Greed - I don’t think he cares who the fans are cheering for, he knows what he has to do to win and that’s all that matters.

Biggie Mac reaches underneath the ring, pulling out a steel chair. Biggie Mac walks over and hits Chuck Matthews to the back with it. Chuck Matthews walks up the steps and Biggie Mac hits him to the legs with the chair, tripping him and causing him to fall down the steps.

Cornell - Biggie Mac has really brought the fight early on, but everyone knows Chuck Matthews loves to start slow, get used to the water before he strikes back.

Greed - It’s true. How many times have we seen Chuck get his ass kicked for five to fifteen minutes before finally fighting back?

Biggie Mac slides the steel chair into the ring, then reaches down and lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet. Biggie Mac rolls Chuck Matthews into the ring, then looks down as a hand grabs his foot from underneath the ring.

Cornell - What the hell is that?

Greed - it’s RAWRLURB! She’s back! The Psycho Bitch from hell is back!

Biggie Mac pulls his leg back, pulling RAWRLURB out from underneath the ring. RAWRLURB stands up and is tackled down by Anna Stone. Biggie Mac tries to separate the two girls while Nick Ridicule slides out of the ring. Nick Ridicule bans both girls from ringside.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule showing off his referee power.

Greed - He’s going to make sure this devastation is one on one.

The girls are escorted away from the ring by other referee. Nick Ridicule slides into the ring while Biggie Mac climbs up to the apron. Chuck Matthews runs at Nick Ridicule who jumps over him. Chuck Matthews dives through the ropes, spearing Biggie Mac off the apron to the ringside floor.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! He hit it out of nowhere!

Greed - He sure did, now both men are laid out.

Chuck Matthews starts to stand up. He grabs the announcers table and uses it to get to his feet. Chuck Matthews walks over to the ring and reaches underneath, pulling out a ladder. Chuck Matthews slides the ladder into the ring, then reaches underneath and pulls out another.

Cornell - He can’t uses either of these ladders to get the belt yet, but now he has a couple weapons and is ready for later.

Greed - He’s been in enough of these matches to know what he’s doing, that’s for sure.

Chuck Matthews leans the ladder against the steps and ring post. Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac up by the arm and whips him at the ladder. Biggie Mac collides with the ladder and falls, hitting the guardrail.

Cornell - He’s got the champion right where he wants him.

Greed - Yeah, this is Biggie’s first one on one specialty match, it’s starting to show.

Chuck Matthews walks over and grabs the ladder, then sets it up bridging it from the ring apron to the announcers table. Chuck Matthews walks over and lifts Biggie Mac to his feet, then whips him at the ladder. Biggie Mac has the ladder hit him to the chest and it knocks him down.

Cornell - Chuck has created a bridge using that ladder.

Greed - Who knows what he’s got planned.

Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac to his feet, then lays him on the ladder, elevated above the ringside floor. Chuck Matthews punches Biggie Mac to the face, then walks over and grabs the ring bell. Biggie Mac sits up on the ladder but is blasted to the forehead with the bell, knocking him back down on the ladder.

Cornell - Did that bust him open?

Greed - I’m not sure, It doesn’t look like it.

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring with the ring bell. He grabs the ladder and pulls it to the corner, before setting it up. Chuck Matthews climbs up to the top of the ladder and looks down at Biggie Mac laid out on the ladder. Chuck Matthews leaps from the top of the ladder with the ring bell. He drives his elbow down into the chest of Biggie Mac on the ladder, while bashing him to the head with the ring bell again. Both men fall to each side of the ladder bridge.

Cornell - Diving elbow drop from a ladder on the inside of the ring, to the outside!

Greed - I’m surprised he didn’t put him through that ladder bridge, shows how tough these ladders are.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring, surveying the damage. He looks at Chuck Matthews, who fights to his feet, then he checks on Biggie Mac. Nick Ridicule calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Chuck Matthews has scored one point!

Cornell - Biggie Mac has been busted open, the blood is starting to flow!

Greed - I’ve seen Biggie Mac get busted open before. Sometimes when a guy sees his own blood it fires him up. It increases a sense of desperation to finish the fight, before you bleed too much and pass out.

Chuck Matthews ducks under the ladder, then lifts Biggie Mac on the other side. Chuck Matthews lays Biggie Mac on the ladder bridge again, then climbs up with him. Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac up, setting him up for a pile driver.

Cornell - He’s going to pile driver him through the ladder bridge.

Greed - He needs a pinfall or submission and to knock him out, light him on fire, or put him through a table.

Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac for the pile driver, but Biggie Mac kicks his feet. He lands and lifts Chuck Matthews up, back body dropping him. Chuck Matthews crashes down on the announcers table and takes out Tommy Cornell.

Greed - ACCIDENTAL HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Biggie Mac looks around, then looks behind him at Chuck Matthews behind the table. He turns around and steps off the ladder onto the announcers table, then reaches down and pulls Chuck Matthews up. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, setting him up for a back suplex. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews up, spinning around with him, dropping him down onto the ladder.

Greed - Sonic Boom from the table to the ladder!

Chuck Matthews lays bent backward over the ladder as Biggie Mac lays on the announcers table. Biggie Mac stands up and steps onto the ladder. He lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet, then hits him with a push kick to the chest. Chuck Matthews staggers back to the ropes and Biggie Mac clotheslines him over.

Cornell - Ouch…

Greed - Biggie Mac sends Chuck Matthews back into the ring.

Biggie Mac clears some of the blood out of his eyes, then he enters the ring. Biggie Mac grabs the ankle of Chuck Matthews and locks him in an ankle lock. Chuck Matthews pushes up in the hold, then rolls out of it. He gets back to his feet and runs to the ropes. Chuck Matthews rebounds and attempts a spear, but eats a knee to the face from Biggie Mac.

Cornell - These two are finishing what they started at Seven Sins.

Greed - They sure are, another classic battle so far tonight.

Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, locking him in a muay thai clinch. Biggie Mac lands a knee to the face of Chuck Matthews, but is quickly pushed away. Biggie Mac hit’s a leg kick, then changes levels and connects a solid right hook to the face of Chuck Matthews, rocking him.

Cornell - He’s being outfought now, this is what Chuck wanted to avoid! He doesn’t want to fight Biggie Mac, he wants to beat Biggie Mac.

Greed - Maybe he can’t.

Chuck Matthews staggers to the corner where the ladder is still set. Biggie Mac moves in cautiously, then hits Chuck Matthews with three punches to the body. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews up to the fourth rung of the ladder, the climbs up. He sets Chuck Matthews up, then Russian legsweeps him off the ladder to the center of the ring.

Cornell - Big legsweep from that ladder, can he score a point with it though?

Greed - We’ll find out.

Biggie Mac pins Chuck Matthews. Nick Ridicule drops down and makes the count.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Cornell - Still one zero in favor of Matthews.

Greed - But for how long?

Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews back to his feet. Biggie Mac hits Chuck Matthews with a forearm to the face, followed by a knee to the body. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews up and spine busters him down into the middle of the ring. Biggie Mac pins Chuck Matthews again.

-1-2-3

Cornell - Still not enough to keep your next NLWF Champion down!

Greed - You might be overlooking Biggie Mac, I just hope Matthews isn’t doing the same thing.

Biggie Mac looks at the steel chair laying in the corner. He stands up and walks over, then lifts it and shoves it between the turnbuckles. Biggie Mac backs away and lifts Chuck Matthews up. Biggie Mac sets Chuck Matthews up for a back suplex, then lifts him up.

Cornell - Reverse it!

Greed - Sonic Boom again!

Chuck Matthews breaks away and flips over the shoulder of Biggie Mac, landing behind him. Chuck Matthews shoves Biggie Mac, then runs at him. Biggie Mac turns around as Chuck Matthews is diving at him for the spear. Biggie Mac dives out of the way and Chuck Matthews collides head first with the chair in the corner.

Cornell - NO!

Greed - Hollywood impact to the chair…

Biggie Mac rolls out of the ring. He grabs the steel chair from ringside and bashes Chuck Matthews to the head with it while he’s still in the corner. Chuck Matthews staggers out of the corner and falls into the middle of the ring, his head bleeding. Nick Ridicule calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Biggie Mac has scored one point.

Cornell - Alright, it’s tied…

Greed - Nervous?

Biggie Mac tosses the steel chair over the ropes into the ring. He slides in and crawls over to pin Chuck Matthews. Nick Ridicule makes the count.

-1-2-3

Cornell - YES! Somehow, someway, he finds a way to kick out!

Greed - He knows he can’t afford to go down two to one in this match.

Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet. Biggie Mac lands two punches, then a kick to the body, followed by a spinning heel kick. Biggie Mac sees an opportunity and locks Chuck Matthews in a triangle choke.

Cornell - This is kind of what happened at Seven Sins!

Greed - Only at Seven Sins it was a gogoplata and not a triangle.

Chuck Matthews struggles in the hold, blood rushing down his face. He pulls Biggie Mac closer to the ropes, then gets to his feet, still locked in the triangle choke. Chuck Matthews stomps Biggie Mac to the face, then slips his head and arm out. Chuck Matthews holds the legs of Biggie Mac, then turns him over, locking in the inverted sharpshooter.

Cornell - Cryptic cross!

Greed - What an escape of the triangle!

Biggie Mac reaches for the ropes as Chuck Matthews leans forward, adding pressure on the hold. Biggie Mac crawls toward the ropes but Chuck Matthews kicks him to the back of the head, slowing him down as he leaves the hold locked on.

Cornell - He needs to force Biggie to submit badly, come on Chuck!

Greed - Biggie will pass out before he taps out.

Biggie Mac pushes up again and reaches for the ropes. Chuck Matthews stomps the back of the head of Biggie Mac. Biggie Mac rolls forward and grabs the leg of Chuck Matthews, tripping him down. Biggie Mac locks in a kneebar on Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Knee bar counter to the cryptic cross!

Greed - On his previously injured knee, Chuck has had problems over the years.

Chuck Matthews slips his leg out of the hold and both men stand up. Biggie Mac turns around and is blasted to the head by a steel chair. Chuck Matthews holds up the chair, then drops it and pins Biggie Mac.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - That chair Biggie brought into the match almost cost him a point.

Greed - Both guys are busted open, both need to score two more before going for the belt.

Chuck Matthews stand up and exit’s the ring. He motions with his arm and watches as ME Security comes out from the back and walks down the ramp. Chuck Matthews talks to ME Security, then slides back into the ring.

Cornell - What did he tell them?

Greed - We’ll find out.

ME Security guards begin reaching under the ring, pulling out tables. They set they up from the ramp to the ring, then begin to stack tables on top of tables. Chuck Matthews watches them get to work, then lifts Biggie Mac to his feet.

Cornell - He’s got them setting up tables, that way when Chuck needs to put Biggie through one, he can.

Greed - That’s smart, but keep in mind, If a table is set up during a match, there’s a good chance Chuck Matthews is going through it.

Chuck Matthews sets Biggie Mac up, lifting him up to his shoulder. Chuck Matthews position Biggie Mac and tombstone pile drivers him into the middle of the ring.

Cornell - Tombstone Matthews driver! That will be enough for a three count!

Greed - Chuck is going to pin him

Chuck Matthews pins Biggie Mac.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - Unreal!

Greed - He refuses to stay down!

Chuck Matthews smiles and drags Biggie Mac over to the ladder. Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac to his feet, then lifts him up onto the ladder. Chuck Matthews leaves the ring to the apron, then climbs up the turnbuckles. He steps off onto the other side of the ladder and pulls Biggie Mac up on his side.

Cornell - Both men in the corner of the ring on that ladder, what has Chuck got in store?

Greed - I have no idea, but judging by his evil grin, it’s going to be huge!

Chuck Matthews punches Biggie Mac to the face. Biggie Mac fires back with a shot of his own. Chuck Matthews hooks the arm of Biggie Mac, then arm drags him off the ladder, sending him crashing through the ladder bridge set up.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD HIPTOSS!

Greed - Biggie Mac was put right through the ladder!

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Chuck Matthews raises his arms, perched at the top of the ladder.

Cornell - Biggie Mac isn’t getting up from that one!

Greed - Ridicule can count him down, then Chuck will only need a pinfall or submission to score his last point.

Nick Ridicule begins to count.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6”

Biggie Mac rolls off of the broken ladder. He reaches up and grabs the announcers table with both hands.

Cornell - He’s trying to get back up!

Greed - Too much pride, both of these guys have way too much pride to lose this thing.

Biggie Mac uses the announcers table to get to his feet. Chuck Matthews shakes his head at the top of the ladder, then stands up, waiting for Biggie Mac.

Cornell - He’s going to jump off and take Biggie Mac down!

Greed - Don’t you think he can hear you? He’s right in front of us.

Biggie Mac turns around and Chuck Matthews dives off the ladder with a cross body block .Biggie Mac holds the TV monitor up and bashes Chuck Matthews to the face with it as he takes him down with the cross body.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews takes Biggie Mac down hard!

Greed - But Biggie Mac had my monitor in his hands, he bashed Chuck to the side of the face with it!

Nick Ridicule looks at both men, laid out ringside.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5”

Cornell - He’s going to count them both down and out!

Greed - Both of them would score another big point.

“6” “7”

Biggie Mac starts to get up, lifting Chuck Matthews up as he does. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews up for a back suplex and spins him around, landing him on top of the announcers table.

Cornell - Is Biggie trying to take me out, using Chuck?

Greed - Another Sonic Boom on the challenger!

Biggie Mac drags Chuck Matthews off of the announcers table, then slides him into the ring. Biggie Mac slides into the ring and pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Cornell - Never count out the toughness, the resiliency, the sheer guts of Chuck Matthews!

Greed - He keeps fighting no matter what. Both these guys do.

Biggie Mac grabs the steel chair and puts it into seated position. He lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, setting him up for another back suplex. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews and turns with him, landing him on the open chair.

Cornell - Back suplex breaking that chair!

Greed - SONIC BOOM THROUGH THE CHAIR!

Biggie Mac pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3-

Cornell - YES! YES! You can hit him with a truck and he’ll kick out!

Greed - I can’t picture either of these guys getting another fall on the other! This match may go forever!

Biggie Mac stands up, lifting Chuck Matthews up.

Cornell - He’s gotta be thinking of what to do next, does he have anything else to hit Chuck with?

Greed - I’m not sure, he seemed to have done it all already.

Biggie Mac whips Chuck Matthews into the corner. Biggie Mac follows him in with a clothesline, then he lifts him up to sit on the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Biggie knows he needs to do something big.

Greed - Everyone knows that, neither of these guys have scored since busting the other open.

Biggie Mac steps up to the middle turnbuckle, then hooks Chuck Matthews for a suplex. Biggie Mac steps up to the top turnbuckle and lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet.

Cornell - Superplex coming!

Greed - Wait, Chuck is fighting back.

Chuck Matthews lands several punches to the ribs of Biggie Mac, then he hits him with a knee to the face. Chuck Matthews kicks Biggie Mac to the stomach, keeping his balance on the top turnbuckle, then he hooks his head. Chuck Matthews jumps to the outside of the ring, driving Biggie Mac down into the apron with a DDT as he falls to the ringside floor.

Cornell - SUPER DDT TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!

Greed - A DDT from the top turnbuckle to the ring apron, Biggie is hurt bad, but Chuck hurt himself also!

Biggie Mac lays motionless on the apron, blood staining the canvas by his head. Chuck Matthews stands up ringside and shoves Biggie Mac into the ring. He slides in and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Biggie Mac manages to get his shoulder up and Nick Ridicule stops the count.

Cornell - COME ON!

Greed - Still, the score remains one one!

Chuck Matthews stands up, talking to Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - Chuck didn’t like that call and neither did I!

Greed - Ridicule is calling things right down the middle.

Chuck Matthews walks over to the corner and crouches down.

Cornell - This is it! This is going to be a three count!

Greed - Everyone across the globe knows what’s coming now.

Chuck Matthews stands up in the corner, then walks over to the corner with the ladder. He climbs up the ladder until he makes it to the top. He turns around and sits on the top of the ladder, then motions for Biggie Mac to get up.

Cornell - He’s ready for ultra Hollywood impact!

Greed - Stalking the champion, ready to finish this!

Biggie Mac begins to get to his feet, crawling over to the ropes. He uses the ropes to help him stand up, then he turns around. Chuck Matthews dives off the ladder and spears Biggie Mac in the center of the ring.

Cornell - SUPER HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!!

Greed - Hollywood Impact doesn’t get much better than that.

Chuck Matthews pins Biggie Mac.

-1-2-3-

Biggie Mac lifts his leg up, trapping the right arm of Chuck Matthews as he pushes his shin against his throat. Biggie Mac brings up his other leg and completely locks on the gogoplata.

Cornell - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Greed - THE SAME SUBMISSION HE WON THE NLWF TITLE WITH!

Chuck Matthews tugs and jolts trying to pull free, but he can’t. He lifts his free arm up and throws down punches into the face of Biggie Mac on the mat.

Cornell - He’s panicking and the more you panic, the faster your oxygen supply is depleted.

Greed - He needs to calm down and fight the hold technically!

Chuck Matthews continues to hit Biggie Mac with punches, still locked In the hold. Biggie Mac releases his grasp of Chuck Matthews head and begins to hit him with elbow strikes to the face.

Cornell - He’s opened that wound up even more with an elbow!

Greed - He’s holding on to the back of his head with one hand while he hits him with vicious elbows to the face.

Chuck Matthews uses his free arm to block the shots. He gets to his feet, still locked in the hold. Nick Ridicule keeps a close eye on the submission, then starts to count.

-1-2-

Biggie Mac rolls so that his shoulders aren’t on the mat anymore. Chuck Matthews begins to stop fighting. Nick Ridicule grabs his arm and lifts it up, then drops it down.

“1!”

Nick Ridicule lifts the arm of Chuck Matthews again, then lets it fall down.

“2!”

Nick Ridicule lifts the arm of Chuck Matthews, but before he can drop it, Chuck Matthews gets to his feet and flips in the gogoplata, bridging over.

Cornell - Just like at Seven Sins!

Greed - Exactly like at Seven Sins!

Nick Ridicule feels to make sure Biggie Mac’s shoulders are down.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule falls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Chuck Matthews has scored his second point, via pin fall!

Cornell - Ridicule isn’t an idiot like that referee last week!

Greed - But Biggie Mac still has that hold locked on!

Biggie Mac rolls through and ends up with a mounted gogoplata locked in on Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac hits Chuck Matthews with vicious downward elbows to his face, as he lays trapped on his back. Chuck Matthews reaches up and taps out, forcing Nick Ridicule to pull Biggie Mac off of him and call for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Biggie Mac has scored his second point, via submission!

Cornell - It’s tied at two!

Greed - Just because he reversed the gogoplata with a pin, doesn’t mean he escaped the hold.

Cornell - What an amazing match and these guys still need one more point in order to go for the belt!

Greed - How will it end?

Nick Ridicule looks down at both men, laid out on the mat. Biggie Mac moves toward the ladder, then uses the rungs to get to his feet. Biggie Mac drags the ladder out of the corner, into the middle of the ring. Biggie Mac begins climbing the ladder.

Cornell - Does he think he has enough to go for the belt?

Greed - Looks that way, Nick should tell him he still needs a point.

Chuck Matthews starts to get up, immediately grabbing the ladder. He uses it to stand up, then he keeps climbing. Biggie Mac makes it to the top on the other side and reaches up to touch the belt. Chuck Matthews makes it to the top of the ladder and punches Biggie Mac to the ribs.

Cornell - Neither of these guys have enough points to go for the belt yet.

Greed - After a war like this, I don’t even think they care!

Biggie Mac and Chuck Matthews trade shots at the top of the ladder. Biggie Mac hits Chuck Matthews with an elbow, then reaches up and grabs the belt. Chuck Matthews grabs the belt and pushes it into the face of Biggie Mac, hitting him with it.

Cornell - What a war!

Greed - These guys can have a great fight anywhere.

Biggie Mac falls back, grabbing the belt strap, unhooking it. Chuck Matthews grabs the other strap and holds on to it, preventing Biggie Mac from falling.

Cornell - This is like a tug o war now! If Chuck lets go, Biggie falls but takes the belt and vice versa.

Greed - This has been the best devastation I’ve ever seen!

Biggie Mac pulls himself back up to the ladder and hits Chuck Matthews who almost falls. He holds onto the belt strap while Biggie Mac holds on tight on the other side.

Cornell - Unintentionally these guys are saving the other, in order to protect the belt!

Greed - Why? Even if they pull it down, they don’t win! Let the other guy fall!

Chuck Matthews pulls himself back to the ladder. Biggie Mac tries to clothesline Chuck Matthews, but it causes the ladder to begin tipping. The ladder tips but both men hold onto the belt and it keeps them from falling.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT! THE LADDER IS TILTED, READY TO FALL, BUT THESE GUYS WONT LET GO OF THE BELT!

Greed - Each guys holds on side of the belt, stuck on the wire!

Biggie Mac releases the strap and the ladder falls, sending both men falling through the air. Biggie Mac reaches out in mid air and grabs the belt again, trying to fight it away from Chuck Matthews. They clear the ring ropes and crash down through the several stacks of tables set up ringside.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - ME Security set up twelve tables, four rows of three stacks!

Greed - That’s a point scored for both men, and one of them has the title somewhere in all that wood mess!

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring looking at the destruction. He calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Uh… Both Chuck Matthews and Biggie Mac have score point number three!

Cornell - BUT WHO HAS THE BELT!?

Greed - Nick is going to find that out.

Nick Ridicule steps on the broken tables, he begins digging through the wreckage, then reaches down and lifts a fight gloved hand.

Cornell - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nick Ridicule pulls Biggie Mac out and he’s holding the NLWF Title. He pulls Biggie Mac up the ramp but Chuck Matthews holds on to the other end of the NLWF Title.

Cornell - CHUCK HAS THE BELT! THEY BOTH HAVE THE BELT!

Greed - Each guy is still hanging on to an end of the strap.

Nick Ridicule kicks the hands of Chuck Matthews, forcing him to release the belt. Nick Ridicule looks down at the hands of Chuck Matthews, while the rest of him remains buried underneath broken pieces of tables.

Cornell - SON OF A BITCH!

Greed - Biggie Mac is the only one holding the belt now!

Nick Ridicule drops Biggie Mac, letting him fall to the ramp with the NLWF title in hands.

Cornell - NICK RIDICULE HAS RUINED THIS NIGHT!

Greed - It was a close call, but in the end it’s about who has the belt.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and STILL the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Biggie Mac!

Nick Ridicule backs up the stage with a huge smile on his face as the show cuts to commercials.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 19th 2010, 7:46 pm

Revolution returns with the sound of a limousine revving its engine. The driver door opens and Chuck Matthews quickly steps out, blood still covering his face. He walks to the back of the limousine, then crouches down by the back tire, where Ryan Cornell is. His head close to the back tire.

Chuck Matthews
I know you’re hiding something or just not telling me something that I need to know. I was willing to do things the easy way with you Ryan, but now you’re leaving me no choice. Tell me what I want to know, or I’m going to back over your head with my limousine.

Chuck Matthews stands up, slapping his hands together, clearing of and dust.

Chuck Matthews
So those are your options and you have three seconds to make a choice.

Chuck Matthews looks down at Ryan Cornell. He stares at the tire near his face, then closes his eyes.

Chuck Matthews
Two….

Ryan Cornell opens his eyes and looks at Chuck Matthews. He tries to wiggle away, but his hands are handcuffed behind his back.

Chuck Matthews
One. Too bad Ryan, I thought you would make the right decision. Now I’m going to have to kill you, bummer.

Chuck Matthews takes a step toward the front of the limo.

Ryan Cornell
WAIT! I’ll tell you what you need to know..

Chuck Matthews smiles and walks over to Ryan Cornell, crouching near him.

Chuck Matthews
Go ahead.

Ryan Cornell
You… you are responsible for the death of this company! I’m not afraid of you! I’m a Dark Knight!

Chuck Matthews shakes his head, standing up.

Chuck Matthews
I wish I had a pear to throw at you, but backing over your head with my limo will have to do.

Chuck Matthews turns around and takes a step. As he does, a flaming joust flies by in front of him, crashing through the back window of his limousine. Chuck Matthews falls back on his eyes, looking at the flaming joust in shock. A man in a red robe rides up on a horse, then looks down at Chuck Matthews who stares up at him. The man begins laughing, then rides away.

Chuck Matthews
I KNEW IT!

Ryan Cornell rolls away. He rolls past Chuck Matthews who stares at him.

Chuck Matthews
What’s that noise?

Chuck Matthews stands up and looks behind him. He runs and dives out of the way as the Bowser Monster truck roars through, running over his limousine like nothing. Corey Casey stops, then backs up, running over the limousine again.

Corey Casey

Oops.

Corey Casey laughs, then drives off. Chuck Matthews looks at his limousine, almost completely crushed. Suddenly, another monster truck roars though, running over the limousine. The horn on the monster truck honks letting out a “FUCK YEAH!”

Chuck Matthews
You’re all going to pay…

Another monster truck runs over the limousine stopping on top of it. The window rolls down revealing Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk

BEAT THAT!

The monster truck drives forward, following the others. Chuck Matthews stares on in disbelief as the shot cuts to ringside, where the cell is set up around the ring.

Christa Dudley - The following match is two out of three falls and it is for the World and Undisputed Titles! Introducing first…..

The lights in the arena suddenly shut off.

Tommy- Normally this is the part where I would be bitching about Death Angel. But since he’s a member of Bad Company now…IT’S DEATH ANGEL!

Greed- I still don’t like him…

The sound of an engine revving can be heard, faintly at first but progressively getting louder

Tommy- It’s not Death Angel…

Greed- NOPE! IT’S THE REASON WHY CHUCK MATTHEWS IS GOING TO NEED TO BUY A NEW SET!

The BOWSER Monster Truck smashes through the stage. At the same time, fireworks begin shooting off from all along the isle leading down to the ring. “My Own Hell” by Five Finger Death Punch begins to blast out from the house PA system.

Twisting and turning unable to sleep
DO THE VOICES EVER STOP
My thoughts speak louder the more I resist
AND THEY'RE DRIVING ME INSANE
DO THEY EVER GO

Inside I'm a danger to myself
I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
Inside I'm a prisoner of my own hell
MY OWN HELL

Flames shoot out of the side and the front of the monster truck as the horn blasts

Losing
the battle I've waged on myself
LOCK ME UP AND TOSS THE KEY
Toys in the attic it's all getting worse
WHY WON'T I LET ME BE OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
MY OWN HELL

Corey Casey kicks through the windshield of the monster truck. He then climbs onto the hood of the monster truck. The North American Championship strapped around his waist, the Undisputed Championship on his left shoulder and the World Title on his right shoulder. The crowd showers him with boos as he slowly climbs down the hood of the truck and begins waking to the ring.

FIT ME
FOR A STRAITJACKET
PUT ME IN A PADDED CELL
I'M A DANGER TO YOU ALL
AND I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
MY OWN HELL

Corey climbs the stairs and ducks into the ring. He then walks over and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He holds his championships up, basking in the hatred the crowd is heaping on him.

Inside
I'm a danger to myself
I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
Inside I'm a prisoner in my own hell
MY OWN HELL

Corey drops down from the turnbuckle.

Cornell - He’s been number one in the NLWF for eight week now!

Greed - I don’t think anyone has ever been on top that long, but he’s got a big challenge ahead of him.

Christa Dudley - From South Boston, Massachusetts. Standing 6’ 5” and weighing in at 250 pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight and NLWF Undisputed Champion, COREY CASEY!

Nick Ridicule walks out and stops at the top of the stage. He looks out at the crowd, then lifts his hands up flipping them off. Nick Ridicule walks down the ramp, staring ahead at The End Game. He enters the cell, then walks up the ring steps to the apron. He flips off Corey Casey, who flips him off right back, before entering the ring.

Cornell - Last week Corey Casey swept Nick Ridicule, four matches to zero. Tonight we’ll see the other three matches that we missed out on last week.

Greed - They will fight like the animals they are!

The referee watches as fire surrounds the ring, then he calls for the bell.

-2 out of 3 falls-
The End Game
World Heavyweight Championship
NLWF Undisputed
Championship
NLWF North American Championship
Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 MainEvent

Corey Casey [vs] Nick Ridicule

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey run to the center of the ring and the two men exchange wild punches, neither finding his target. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a push kick to the chest, then moves in with a right hand to the body, followed by a left hook to the head, that sends him into the corner.

Cornell - These guys are throwing down tonight!

Greed - I was wondering if this would be like last week, where Nick Ridicule didn’t even put up a fight, but these guys are going to war!

Nick Ridicule moves in and is grabbed by the throat. Corey Casey moves out of the corner, pushing Nick Ridicule into it instead. Nick Ridicule puts a hand up to block, then hits Corey Casey with several over hooks to the side of his face.

Cornell - Nick is locked In the death clutch!

Greed - But he knows how to block with his right hand and strike with his left!

Nick Ridicule shoves Corey Casey away from him, then moves out of the corner. Both men throw strikes in the middle of the ring, Nick Ridicule landing a shot to the body, followed by a leg kick. Corey Casey swings with heavy haymakers but Nick Ridicule steps out of range avoiding them.

Cornell - Who has the better standup?

Greed - I would give it to Nick Ridicule, but with Corey Casey he only needs one big punch to completely change everything.

Nick Ridicule kicks Corey Casey to the stomach, then grabs his head and pulls him back into a backbreaker across his knee. Nick Ridicule pulls Corey Casey back up to his feet, then whips him to the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds right into a vicious Nick Kick that sends him over the ropes, through the flames.

Cornell - Corey Casey sent to the ringside floor!

Greed - The End Game is one of the sickest matches NLWF has to offer, add to that two more of the sickest matches and neither of these guys are walking out of here tonight!

Corey Casey stands up, grabbing onto the cell cage wall. He turns around to see Nick Ridicule suicide dive through the ropes, through the flames, taking him out with a vicious elbow shot. Both men crash into the cell wall, Nick Ridicule landing on Corey Casey.

Cornell - Ridicule throwing caution to the wind! He knows what he has to do in order to help Bad Company, he needs to beat the leader of the Dark Knights!

Greed - Now, suddenly, Nick Ridicule is a hero? Come on Tommy, make up your mind!

Nick Ridicule stands up, lifting Corey Casey to his feet against the cage wall. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a short right hook, snapping his head to the side. Corey Casey smiles at Nick Ridicule, then takes a left uppercut to the jaw. Corey Casey holds his face, then looks up laughing. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a vicious flurry of punches, mixing up the shots to the face and body. Nick Ridicule muay thai clinches Corey Casey, then hits him with a knee to the face, standing him up. Corey Casey spits out some blood, then holds his hands up and flips Nick Ridicule off.

Cornell - Corey Casey taking a page from the book of Ridicule.

Greed - NO SELL! Corey sure can take it as well as he dishes it out!

Nick Ridicule whips Corey Casey toward the ring steps but he reverses it. Corey Casey sends Nick Ridicule into the ring steps as hard as he can. Nick Ridicule hit’s the steps knee first, forcing him to flip over the steps and hit the cell wall.

Cornell - What force!

Greed - This is the match we’ve been waiting six months for! This is the war between the best in the NLWF for all the marbles! Bad Company versus The Dark Knights!

Corey Casey stands up. He runs and kicks the ring steps, sending the rolling into Nick Ridicule against the cage. Corey Casey lifts the ring steps and throws them into the ring. He laughs and reaches down, lifting Nick Ridicule to his feet. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a body shot on the way up. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up to his shoulder and runs with him, spiking him face first into the ring post.

Cornell - I have never seen Corey Casey look more powerful!

Greed - He’s a man on a mission, a man with a plan!

Corey Casey runs with Nick Ridicule still on his shoulder, then spikes him face first into the cell wall. Nick Ridicule holds onto the cell and hits Corey Casey with elbows to the face. Corey Casey runs forward, spiking Nick Ridicule face first into the cage, then he turns around and drops him face first down into the flaming apron.

Cornell - Corey Casey snake eyes Nick Ridicule into the flames!

Greed - So many dangers in this match, now Corey is looking to add some more.

Corey Casey reaches under the ring, pulling out a board covered in barbwire. Corey Casey laughs and leans the board against the cell wall. He reaches under the ring again and pulls out a gas tank. Corey Casey tosses the tank into the ring, then walks over and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Corey Casey rolls Nick Ridicule into the ring over the flames, then he dives in.

Cornell - Corey has some evil intentions, he would love nothing more than to spoil the Bad Company debut of Nick Ridicule!

Greed - No kidding, he wants to show that Seven Sins was no fluke!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet by his throat. Corey Casey lands a punch but Nick Ridicule shoves him off to the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds quickly and boots Nick Ridicule to the face. Corey Casey runs to the ropes again, sending the flames shooting up hitting the cell. He jumps and leg drops Nick Ridicule down on the mat, then pins him.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - He knew he wasn’t going to beat him, but he might as well try, right?

Greed - Yeah, go for the pin while you plan your next step.

Corey Casey stands up and grabs the ring steps, positioning them. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, then sets him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule but takes a knee to the face. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a suplex, then rotates him dropping him into fireman’s carry position.

Cornell - Corey was looking for the purifier, but Nick Ridicule fights out of it.

Greed - Now he’s got Corey is a bad position.

Nick Ridicule runs with Corey Casey, then death valley drivers him on the ring steps. Nick Ridicule pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - The End result doesn’t deliver the end result!

Greed - Corey Casey shows why he’s the champion, why he is number one, and why he is the most unstoppable force in NLWF today!

Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Nick Ridicule boots Corey Casey to the face, sending him into the corner. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps and throws them at Corey Casey in the corner, smashing him with them. Nick Ridicule runs and steps up the steps, jumping off and hitting Corey Casey with a boot to the face.

Cornell - Corey shouldn’t have brought the steps into play!

Greed - Ridicule loves using them as a weapon.

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up in the corner, sitting him on the top turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule pushes the ring steps into the middle of the ring, then climbs up to the middle turnbuckle, lifting Corey Casey to his shoulders.

Cornell - He’s got him up again, this time on the middle turnbuckle!

Greed - We’ve seen him use this move to perfection in the past.

Nick Ridicule steps up to the top turnbuckle with Corey Casey in the fireman’s carry position. Nick Ridicule jumps off the top turnbuckle and death valley drivers Corey Casey down onto the steps in the ring.

Cornell - DVD moment!

Greed - It was awesome that Corey kicked out of the end result, but I thing the end might be near.

Nick Ridicule stands up and jumps over the ropes, clearing the flames. He lands ringside and reaches underneath the ring, pulling out a table. He slides the table into the ring, then jumps in.

Cornell - Everyone here and watching knows what’s coming next!

Greed - He wants to send Corey Casey down the stairway to hell!

Nick Ridicule sets up the table in the corner, then walks over to Corey Casey laid out on the steps. He reaches down and Corey Casey grabs his throat.

Cornell - NO WAY!

Greed - He’s still alive!

Nick Ridicule stands up, then stomps Corey Casey to the face. He pushes him off the steps, then lifts them up and puts them on the table. Nick Ridicule walks over to the gas tank and takes the top of. He lifts it and begins to pour it out all over the steps and table.

Cornell - He’s got it all set! Corey is going to hell!

Greed - We all knew that already, but he may be sent sooner than expected!

Nick Ridicule turns around looking down at Corey Casey starting to get up. Corey Casey gets to his feet and Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks him to the chest. Nick Ridicule moves in as Corey Casey staggers back. Corey Casey swings wildly, but Nick Ridicule bobs and weaves. Nick Ridicule ducks under a haymaker punch and comes up with a huge uppercut that knocks Corey Casey on his ass in the corner.

Cornell - Ridicule with a perfectly timed shot!

Greed - He’s doing well so far, but even if he wins this match, HIS match, he’ll have to fight Corey Casey in Double Cage horror and God’s Playground!

Nick Ridicule runs and boots Corey Casey to the face down in the corner, pushing his face into the flames. Nick Ridicule runs to the ropes and charges across the ring, then boots Corey Casey to the face again. He lifts Corey Casey up in the corner and connects a huge slicing elbow strike that immediately busts Corey Casey open.

Cornell - He draws blood!

Greed - Ridicule is like a piranha when he’s got you hurt!

Nick Ridicule continues to land strikes on Corey Casey in the corner. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks Corey Casey to the face and lets him fall out of the corner. Nick Ridicule walks across the ring and pushes the table closer to the corner. The flames ringside light the gasoline and the entire thing goes ablaze.

Cornell - STAIRWAY TO HELL!

Greed - Corey either needs to do something big to prevent going through that, or he needs to recover fast in match two!

Nick Ridicule walks to Corey Casey slowly, then lifts him up into power bomb position. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a crucifix power bomb, then holds him in position. Nick Ridicule runs across the ring then dives, power bombing Corey Casey through the flaming steps, breaking through the table. The crowd roars.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Corey Casey was sent to hell!

Greed - Those flames took awhile to go out after impact, what a devastating move!

Nick Ridicule pulls Corey Casey out of the corner to the middle of the ring and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is the winner of fall number one, Nick Ridicule!

Cornell - He just needs to beat Corey one more time and that will be it. End of war! Bad Company wins!

Greed - Easier said than done. Sure Ridicule won in his favorite match, but now he’s headed into Corey Casey territory!

Nick Ridicule stands up and watches the flames around the ring shut off. Referees enter the cell and reach under the ring where they pull out cage walls.

Cornell - DOUBLE CAGE HORROR IS NEXT!

Greed - How often do you see an End Game and a Double Cage horror on the same show, let alone the same match!

Nick Ridicule takes a deep breath, then reaches down and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey grabs Nick Ridicule by his throat, then lifts him up and choke slams him down.

Cornell - Corey Casey comes back to life before the Double Cage horror match begins!

Greed - They haven’t gotten the cage walls up yet, so the match hasn’t started.

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up, then military presses him overhead. Corey Casey runs with Nick Ridicule and throws him into the cage wall. The wall fall down and Nick Ridicule crashes down, landing on the barbwire board.

Cornell - Corey threw him into the cage wall before they had a chance to connect the walls together!

Greed - Nick crashed through that barbwire board that Corey set up earlier! We’ll be right back!

Revolution fades to commercials on Corey Casey looking over the ropes, down at Nick Ridicule.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 20th 2010, 12:59 am

-2 out of 3 falls-
NLWF Asylum: Double Cage Horror
NLWF Undisputed
Championship

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - During the commercial break, Corey Casey went out and got Nick Ridicule, tossing him into the ring.

Greed - They set up the cage to surround the ring, locked the door and Double Cage horror is ready to begin!

Corey Casey runs across the ring and splashes Nick Ridicule as he stands up in his corner. Corey Casey whips Nick Ridicule out of the corner as hard as he can, sending him across the ring. Nick Ridicule hit’s the corner chest first and staggers back. Corey Casey strands up and hooks Nick Ridicule for a Russian legsweep, taking him down.

Cornell - Corey loves this match, he seems even more motivated after losing than he was to start things off.

Greed - Now he has a sense of urgency, he must win or it’s over! Plus he doesn’t want to lose in this match where he’s undefeated!

Corey Casey sets Nick Ridicule up for the Boston crab and tries to turn him over. Nick Ridicule fights it and frees one of his legs. He upkicks Corey Casey to the face, but Corey Casey hooks his leg again. Corey Casey leans back and slingshots Nick Ridicule, sending him flying into the cage wall.

Cornell - Ridicule fought his way out of the asylum walls submission from Corey Casey, inside NLWF’s asylum, the double cage horror.

Greed - But Corey Casey was ready and he slingshots him into the cage!

Corey Casey stands up and grabs Nick Ridicule by the back of his head as he staggers away from the cage wall. Corey Casey runs and throws Nick Ridicule face first into the cage wall, then holds his face against the cage. Corey Casey moves Nick Ridicule back and forth, scraping his face against the wall.

Cornell - Cheese grater! That’s one of the oldest tricks in the book!

Greed - It’s doing it’s job too, Nick Ridicule is starting to bleed!

Corey Casey releases Nick Ridicule, letting him fall between the ropes and cage wall. Corey Casey backs to the middle of the ring and holds his arms out to the side. A confident smile on his bloody face. Nick Ridicule stands up on the apron and Corey Casey charges at him. Corey Casey splashes Nick Ridicule into the cage wall, then takes a step back and boots him to the face.

Cornell - He’s starting to get things going now, Nick is in a lot of trouble.

Greed - Corey Casey has found his violent flow in this match, he’s putting moves together perfectly and starting to beat up Ridicule!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet on the apron. Corey Casey hits Nick Ridicule with a big back elbow, then he whips him into the corner. Corey Casey climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then reaches down and pulls Nick Ridicule up from the apron.

Cornell - Corey has something big planned.

Greed - He can do whatever he wants, Ridicule has given up! He’s not gonna fight, just like at Seven Sins!

Corey Casey sets Nick Ridicule up for a superplex, then lifts him up. Corey Casey turns in mid air, landing on Nick Ridicule in the middle of the ring with the jackhammer.

Cornell - SUPER PURIFIER!

Greed - That’s it! Corey Casey can tie this thing up!

Corey Casey backs into the corner, looking at the damage done. Nick Ridicule lays motionless in the middle of the ring, laid out like an X.

Cornell - Why isn’t he in a rush to pin him? GO COREY!

Greed - I don’t think he wants to pin him, I think he’s having too much fun! We’ve seen Corey Casey in these matches have so much fun he forgets he’s trying to win a match!

Corey Casey pulls himself up out of the corner, then runs and drops a knee down into the face of Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey stands up and looks at the cage door. He lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and is punched to the stomach. Corey Casey smiles, then runs and throws Nick Ridicule face first into the cage door.

Cornell - Just like you said, he’s having too much fun to go for the pin!

Greed - He wants to escape the ring instead.

Corey Casey kicks the cage door open then pulls it shut, slamming it into the face of Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey opens the door again, this time letting him fall out of the ring. Corey Casey exits through the door, then closes it. He looks at the cage wall and cell wall at his sides and smiles psychotically.

Cornell - Sandwiched between steel! Corey Casey has never looked so happy!

Greed - He was expecting them to fight all seven matches at Seven Sins, now he’s getting the three matches he thought he lost!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, then grabs him by the throat with both hands. Corey Casey throws Nick Ridicule into the cell wall, then into the cage wall, not releasing his grip around his throat. Corey Casey runs and throws Nick Ridicule into the cell door.

Cornell - This is his match for a reason, no one has ever dominated a Double Cage horror the way that he has.

Greed - Up next, God’s Playground, where he’ll show everyone why he dominates that match too!

Corey Casey runs and splashes Nick Ridicule into the door. Corey Casey boots Nick Ridicule to the chest, pushing him into the door. Corey Casey takes a few steps back and smiles.

Cornell - Nick needs to do something drastic.

Greed - Too late, he’s already been beaten mentally by Corey Casey, now he’ll be destroyed physically!

Corey Casey runs at Nick Ridicule and dives for the spear. Nick Ridicule jumps and grabs onto the cell wall above the door, then hangs on. Corey Casey spears right through the cell door, landing on the outside of the cell.

Cornell - Corey Casey went for Anti-Christ impact, but Ridicule was able to jump over him and use the cell to avoid him.

Greed - Corey Casey went headfirst though the door, he’s stunned.

Nick Ridicule drops down to the ringside floor, then turns around and steps out of the cell. He lifts Corey Casey to his feet, and leans him against the cell. Nick Ridicule grabs the cage door and crushes Corey Casey against the cell with it. Nick Ridicule takes a step back and Nick Kicks the door against Corey Casey.

Cornell - Ridicule using the door as a weapon.

Greed - I was starting to think Corey would completely destroy him for two straight matches, but I guess that was wishful thinking.

Nick Ridicule leans the door against the guardrail, then lays Corey Casey on it. Nick Ridicule begins climbing up the cell and stops halfway up. Nick Ridicule jumps off and double foot stomps Corey Casey to the chest, putting him through the door.

Cornell - They bent that door in half!

Greed - whoa.

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks over to the cell. He looks at Corey Casey, then begins climbing up. Corey Casey watches him, then uses the guardrail to stand up. Corey Casey runs forward and climbs up after him.

Cornell - They are going to the roof!

Greed - Of course they are!

Nick Ridicule rolls onto the cage roof and stands up, waiting for Corey Casey. Corey Casey makes it to the cage roof and Nick Ridicule waits for him to stand up. The two have a momentary stare down, then trade punches to the face.

Cornell - Here we go, throw him off Nick!

Greed - Throw him off Corey!

Nick Ridicule ducks out of the way of a left hand and hit’s a straight right to the body of Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule stands up, lifting Corey Casey to his shoulders in fireman’s carry position. Corey Casey struggles, but Nick Ridicule brings him down into the cage roof with a death valley driver.

Cornell - The end result on the cage roof!

Greed - Doesn’t matter, the referee is in the ring and I don’t think he plans on leaving to make a count.

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet, looking over the edge, down at the announcers table. Nick Ridicule knees Corey Casey to the stomach, setting him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for a power bomb and turns around.

Cornell - HE’S GOING TO LAUNCH HIM OFF THE CELL!

Greed - This has to be the end of this rivalry and in order for a rivalry to truly end, one must die!

Nick Ridicule runs with Corey Casey toward the edge of the cell roof. Corey Casey fights out of the crucifix power bomb, landing behind Nick Ridicule. He spins him around and grabs him by his throat.

Cornell - Corey escapes the power bomb and has Ridicule by the throat, get out of the way!

Greed - OH SHIT!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up for a choke slam but eats an elbow to the mouth. Corey Casey release Nick Ridicule and takes a right hand to the face. Nick Ridicule moves in with a knee, but Corey Casey grabs him by his throat and lifts him up. Corey Casey choke slams Nick Ridicule off the cell roof, sending him falling and crashing through the announcers table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - HE’S DEAD!

Greed - Come on, this is NLWF, even if that killed him, he’ll be back.

Corey Casey stands at the edge of the cell roof, looking down. He holds his arms out to the side and takes in the boos from the crowd.

Cornell - This is not a good sign for Bad Company.

Greed - Nope, but it’s a great sign for The Dark Knights!

Cornell - I bet you Shadow Demon is a member!

Greed - You never know, Bad Company has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Corey Casey sits down at the edge of the cell roof, then begins to climb down. Nick Ridicule lays motionless near the cell wall.

Cornell - He crashed right through the unbreakable table!

Greed - The impact almost bounced him back at the cell.

Corey Casey drops down, landing near Nick Ridicule. He lifts him up and leans him against the cage, then backs up to the broken announcers table. Corey Casey runs and spears Nick Ridicule, breaking through the cell wall.

Cornell - They are back inside the cell, that’s not a good sign!

Greed - For Ridicule, it’s great for Corey!

Corey Casey stands up. He lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and opens the cage door. Corey Casey rolls Nick Ridicule into the ring, then enters. He drags Nick Ridicule to the middle of the ring, then lifts him to his feet slowly.

Cornell - He knows he’s got him, he just has to make sure.

Greed - We’ve seen him let matches slip away so many times.

Corey Casey sets Nick Ridicule up, then lifts him up for a suplex. Corey Casey holds Nick Ridicule in position, then turns driving him down with the jackhammer.

Cornell - Purifier!

Greed - PURIFIER! He’s finally going to beat Nick Ridicule!

Corey Casey pins Nick Ridicule in the middle of the ring.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Corey Casey did it!

Greed - For the first time ever, he pinned Nick Ridicule!

Christa Dudley - Here is the winner of fall number two, Corey Casey!

Cornell - He’s beaten up, but he’s in better condition than Nick Ridicule.

Greed - I agree! Not only that, but Corey Casey loves God’s Playground!

Corey Casey stands up ad backs into the corner.

Cornell - I don’t think Nick has ever lost in God’s Playground either!

Greed - We’ll determine a champion after the last commercial break!

Revolution fades to commercials on the ring crew taking apart the cell and cage.

Revolution returns with the chain dome structure surrounding the ringside area. Inside the ring, Nick Ridicule pulls himself up to his feet in his corner, while Corey Casey bounces up and down, waiting for the match to begin. They power on the electrical generators and the referee calls for the bell.

Revolution 38: Road to the City of Evil II: 10/12/10 GodsPlayground

-2 out of 3 falls-
God’s Playground
NLWF Undisputed
Championship

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Surrounded by an electric chain link dome, this is one of the most dangerous matches in the NLWF!

Greed - Now Corey Casey will retain his title when he wins!

Corey Casey runs across the ring and attempts a splash, but Nick Ridicule boots him to the face. Corey Casey staggers back and Nick Ridicule puts his foot on the middle turnbuckle. He uses it to launch himself at Corey Casey with a superman punch that lands perfectly, knocking him down.

Cornell - Ridicule with a small flurry out of nowhere!

Greed - Neither of these guys knows the meaning of quit. They are going to fight until they have nothing left!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then runs and tosses him over the ropes. Corey Casey flies over and lands hard on the steel floor of the playground. Nick Ridicule exit’s the ring and waits for Corey Casey to stand up. He gets to his feet and Nick Ridicule delivers a Nick Kick to the back of his head, sending him into the electric chain. The lights in the arena flicker on and off as Corey Casey is electrocuted.

Cornell - somewhere Johnny Electric is up to bat!

Greed - He would shit himself in this match!

Corey Casey falls to the playground floor and is lifted up by Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule whips Corey Casey into the chamber, then back body drops him down to the steel floor. Nick Ridicule opens the chamber and pulls out a barbwire wrapped baseball bat.

Cornell - Two of the chambers are filled with weapons, while the other two have the electrical generators inside.

Greed - Everything about this match is dangerous.

Nick Ridicule waits for Corey Casey to stand up, and he does so using the ropes. Nick Ridicule runs and uses the barbwire bat to clothesline Corey Casey over the ropes, back into the ring. Nick Ridicule drops the baseball bat, then walks over the weapons chamber and pulls out two tables. Nick Ridicule lifts them overhead, then throws them into the ring.

Cornell - Nick’s got wood, but the ring steps are under the playground!

Greed - No stairway to hell in this match!

Nick Ridicule reaches into the weapons chamber and pulls out two more tables. He lifts them and throws them into the ring, then climbs in. Nick Ridicule sets up a table in the middle of the ring, then sets up another table on top of it. He sets up a table next to the stack, then puts another table on top of that one.

Cornell - Four tables set up side by side, what is he thinking?

Greed - Something big enough to win this match!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up in the corner, then lifts him to the top turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule climbs up and lifts Corey to his feet, then tries to lift him up on top of the chamber. Corey Casey hits Nick Ridicule with a head butt, then throws him off the top turnbuckle, sending him into the electric chain link wall, ringside. The lights flicker on and off as Nick Ridicule is electrocuted.

Cornell - Casey fights Ridicule away and sends him into the god forsaken wall!

Greed - That wall can change the momentum for anyone.

Nick Ridicule falls down to the ground. Corey Casey looks at him from up on the top turnbuckle. Corey Casey looks up and starts to climb up to the roof of the weapons chamber. Corey Casey stands up, avoiding touching the roof. Corey Casey steps to the edge, looking down at Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - He’s out of his damn mind!

Greed - Corey Casey has been taking flying lessons!

Corey Casey jumps from the top of the weapons chamber and lands on Nick Ridicule with a diving head butt. Corey Casey stands up quickly and throws his arms to the side, then he looks at the chamber to his left. Corey Casey opens the chamber, revealing the electrical generator.

Cornell - Stay away from that! You’re not supposed to be in there!

Greed - He’s going to kill Ridicule!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, still looking at the electrical generator. Corey Casey runs with Nick Ridicule and throws him toward it. Nick Ridicule stops himself by kicking the outer part of the chamber. Nick Ridicule back elbows Corey Casey, then whips him toward it.

Cornell - NO! He’s going to kill Casey!

Greed - NO!

Corey Casey reverses the whip and sends Nick Ridicule into the chamber, hitting the electrical generator. The lights in the arena flash rapidly, then shut off. The chamber explodes sending a fireball shooting high into the air, followed by a mushroom cloud.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

Greed - HE BLEW HIM UP!

The lights in the arena turn on and Nick Ridicule is laid out by the chamber. Corey Casey holds his arms up, then pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Bad Company still has a shot!

Greed - Bad Company? Nick Ridicule just kicked out after almost being blown up! This has nothing to do with Bad Company!

Corey Casey looks at the damage done by the blown generator. He steps into the chamber and looks to see that most of the chain has been blown away, creating an escape. Corey Casey looks at Nick Ridicule laid out, then he touches the chain.

Cornell - The chain isn’t electrified anymore!

Greed - Is that good or bad?

Corey Casey leaves the chamber and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. He drags Nick Ridicule over to the chamber, then throws him in, sending him falling out of the playground to the outside of the ring. Nick Ridicule lands near the announcers.

Cornell - Hey, they found a way out!

Corey Casey jumps out of the god’s playground structure and lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule into fireman’s carry position, then begins climbing the outside of God’s playground.

Cornell - Where the hell is he taking him?

Greed - TO THE ROOF OF THE DOME!

Corey Casey makes it to the top of the wall, then tosses Nick Ridicule onto the dome roof. Corey Casey climbs up to the top, then lifts Nick Ridicule up. Corey Casey throws Nick Ridicule down face first into the chain dome roof.

Cornell - He already threw him off the cell, is he going to toss him off of the playground?

Greed - He’s going to do whatever the hell he wants!

Nick Ridicule begins climbing up the dome, away from Corey Casey.

Cornell - He’s headed toward the top!

Greed - Isn’t there a hole on the top?

Corey Casey climbs up the dome roof, following Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey reaches up, grabbing his foot, then trips him. Nick Ridicule falls and begins to roll down the down roof. He grabs onto the chains and manages to stay up. Corey Casey reaches out and grabs him by his throat.

Cornell - Nick almost rolled right off the roof, but he holds on!

Greed - This is the most dangerous thing I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been in NLWF a long time now!

Corey Casey hits Nick Ridicule with a big right hand. Nick Ridicule kicks him to the ribs, then climbs up the roof. Corey Casey follows him to the top, then grabs him and stands up. Corey Casey DDT’s Nick Ridicule down and he rolls down the roof, quickly grabbing on before he rolls very far.

Cornell - This is so bad ass!

Greed - I have to admit, this might be the coolest battle I’ve ever seen!

Corey Casey stands at the top of the roof. He looks behind him at a giant hole at the very top of the structure. Corey Casey watches as Nick Ridicule climbs up. He smiles.

Cornell - He’s going to throw him down!

Greed - He would crash through those tables he set up! OH THE IRONY!

Corey Casey grabs Nick Ridicule as he makes it to the top. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up and is hit with an uppercut. Nick Ridicule looks at the hole, then tries to toss Corey Casey down through it. Corey Casey hits him with an elbow to the stomach ,then hooks his head for a DDT.

Cornell - One of these guys is going to kill the other!

Greed - Here comes Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk runs out onto the stage, then down the ramp. He jumps up and starts to climb up the outside of the structure, but is immediately pulled off by Biggie Mac, who hits him with the NLWF title. Biggie Mac backs up the ramp, looking at the top of the dome. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up for a suplex.

Cornell - Is he going to purify him through that hole? Will it fit? That’s what she said!

Greed - SCREWDRIVER! SCREWDRIVER HIM!

Corey Casey drops Nick Ridicule down from the suplex, into a tombstone piledriver. Nick Ridicule kicks back and lands behind Corey Casey, then lifts him up for a tombstone piledriver. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey from the tombstone piledriver position, into the fireman’s carry.

Cornell - Amazing!

Greed - How!?!?

Nick Ridicule drops Corey Casey down into a tombstone piledriver and jumps through the hole in the roof with him. The crash down through the tables in the ring, sending pieces of wood flying all over.

“HOLY SHIT!”“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - END RESULT!

Greed - They are dead! Both of them are dead!

The referee drops down and makes the count.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Did Ridicule land on top of him? Did Bad Company just take ALL THE BELT!?

Greed - Maybe Corey reversed it in mid air!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and the NEW NLWF Undisputed and World Heavyweight Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

Cornell - Because the North American Title doesn’t matter apparently!

Greed - Bad Company has done it. Bad Company rules over all!

Nick Ridicule slowly gets to his knees and is handed the titles. He looks around, then sees Biggie Mac standing at the top of the stage, clapping his hands.

Cornell - RIDICULE HAS FINALLY REALIZED HIS DESTINY! He is meant to help Bad Company control the world!

Greed - …. Damn.

The lights in the arena shut off. At the top of all four chambers, fire explodes.

Cornell - What the hell is going on?

The lights turn back on and a red robed man is standing on top of God’s playground. The man tosses the robe off revealing Nick Ridicule, holding his newly won titles.

Greed - HOLY SHITBALLS!

Cornell - No… no… NOOOOOOO!!!! HE’S A MEMBER OF THE DARK KNIGHTS!

Greed - He’s THE member of the Dark Knights! Bad Company has just met a new enemy, one that threatens to destroy it all!

The shot fades from Nick Ridicule, backstage to Chuck Matthews watching on a monitor. Behind him, Biggie Mac steps up. Chuck Matthews looks away from the screen at Biggie Mac.

Chuck Matthews
You see what I told you?

Biggie Mac nods his head.

Chuck Matthews
Now that the evil has revealed itself. Now that you see the reason why Bad Company has been fighting so hard to remove these guys. I need to know, what side are you on? Because lately, you’ve been following Ridicule and he’ll only lead you down.

Biggie Mac nods his head.

Biggie Mac

I’m on the side that brought me here. I’m Bad Company all the way! We’re going to finish these guys once and for all!

Chuck Matthews
That’s all I needed to hear. Prepare for war! Bad Company will end the Dark Knights.

Chuck Matthews looks at the screen again and the shot cuts back to ringside where Jason Hawk, The Notorious K.I.D and Corey Casey are all climbing up the side of God’s Playground. They climb up the dome and meet Nick Ridicule at the top. All four men hold up each others hands as the show fades away on the four of them.No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down