NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09

Go down

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Empty Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 4:37 am

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Matchseperator

A limousine arrives outside of the arena, the driver steps out and begins walking towards the back to open the door. The driver stops and looks to the right where he sees a rent a car speeding towards the limo, the driver runs and dives out of the way as the car smashes into the side of the limousine. The car door opens and Ryan Apollos steps out, in his hands is a crowbar.

Ryan Apollos
Let the War begin

Ryan Apollos grabs his neck, hurt from the crash, the limousine’s side is smashed in badly. Ryan Apollos smashes out a window of the limousine, Brenton Cyrus climbs out of the sky roof and dives off the limo tackling Ryan Apollos to the ground.

Andrew - This war between Salvation and Lethal Injection has begun!

Tommy - Yeah, not to mention the fact that the main event has started in the parking lot.

Brenton Cyrus punches Ryan Apollos to the forehead then lifts him up by the hair. Brenton Cyrus attempts to whip Ryan Apollos into the limo, but Ryan Apollos reverses and send Brenton Cyrus shoulder first into the side of the limo. Ryan Apollos rolls Brenton Cyrus onto the hood of the limo and climbs on.

Andrew - What do you think of his strategy?

Tommy - If Johnny Stylez would have put up this much of a fight against Brenton Cyrus, he might have won a match.

Brenton Cyrus kicks Ryan Apollos to the stomach and gets to his feet. Brenton Cyrus hooks the arm of Ryan Apollos and lifts him into the air before suplexing him to the roof of the limo. Brenton Cyrus crawls up to the roof of the limo and delivers several punches to the head of Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Where the hell is security at?

Tommy - Well if there is one thing we’ve learned in during our time in the NLWF, it’s that the security sucks!

Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos and hooks his head for an Epiphany. Brenton Cyrus runs across the roof of the limo with Ryan Apollos and dives off, Ryan Apollos pushes Brenton Cyrus off of him. Brenton Cyrus lands hard on the hood of the rent a car then falls to the parking lot floor.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos able to push Brenton off of him, or that would have been an Epiphany from the roof of the limo, down to the rent a car!

Tommy - Instead Brenton Cyrus landed hard.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 4:43 am

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Revolution
NLWF Revolution: Road to the City of Evil
Live from The Showtime Arena
Los Angeles, California

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Showtime-1

Fireworks go off on the stage as Fire it Up plays throughout the arena, getting the fans to their feet. The camera shows the entire crowd, as NLWF fans hold up their signs.

“I SMELL DISASTER” “< I SMELL HIM”
“Chuck Matthews Epically Failed”
“I AM THE DARK APPRENTICE” “YOU ARE LAZY!”
“Why doesn‘t anyone get arrested for kidnapping?”

Andrew - Welcome to Revolution, the Road to City of Evil. I’m here, with well, a man who said he would leave the company if Chuck Matthews lost, as last week at Seven Sins, Chuck Mathews did in fact lose the NLWF Championship to The Mexican Samurai.

Tommy - Yeah, I truly felt Chuck Matthews would win, I let my emotions get the best of me, and during the week I had a conversation with God, and he asked me to reconsider, and I did.

Andrew - Well I’m glad you’re still with the NLWF Tommy.

Tommy - Thanks a lot, I’m excited about tonight’s show.

Andrew - Me too, I…

The Mexican Samurai appears in a business suit as the crowd boos him relentlessly. Samurai looks at the audience and gives a quick smirk as he approaches the ring. Samurai gets in making sure to adjust his tie and grabs the mic to address the crowd.

Tommy - The NLWF Champion is here.

Andrew - Lets see what he has to say.

The Mexican Samurai

It’s been the greatest two weeks of my entire career. I went from an unemployed ex wrestler, considering his retirement, to becoming the NLWF Champion, and now I am home, right here in Los Angeles. I came back because Brenton Cyrus asked for a Punisher, and that’s exactly what I am, I am the Punisher of God. So when he asked me to defeat Chuck Matthews, to end Chuck Matthews reign as NLWF Champion before it could even get off the ground, I gladly accepted.

The crowd cheers The Mexican Samurai, despite him being a member of Salvation.

The Mexican Samurai
I stepped into that Seven Sins ring, in the most hostile territory imaginable, Chicago, Illinois, the home of Chuck Matthews. With everything stacked in his favor, I still defeated him to become the NLWF Champion, and now I get to celebrate on front of my people.

Red, White, and Green Balloons fall from the rafters, along with gold confetti. The Mexican Samurai climbs to the corner and lifts the NLWF Championship proudly above his head.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai really earned that Championship, he should be proud, but his task tonight is to defend the title.

Tommy - That’s right, as we get closer to City of Evil, we try to find out the six men that will be in God’s Playground, for the NLWF Championship.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 4:50 am

Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage, dragging Alexis Rose by her hair.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
OPEN IT!

They open the bullet proof glass tomb, connected to the concrete truck. Brenton Cyrus walks inside and lifts Alexis Rose up. Brenton Cyrus sits her in the chair and straps her hands down, then her feet. Alexis Rose struggles but can’t do anything to escape. Brenton Cyrus shuts the tomb door and locks Alexis Rose in. Brenton Cyrus grabs a microphone.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ryan Apollos, tonight someone is going to get crucified.

Ryan Apollos runs out from backstage and towards Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus drops the microphone and the two men throw punches at each other. Brenton Cyrus throws Ryan Apollos into the Plexiglas as Alexis Rose watches in terror. Brenton Cyrus grabs Ryan Apollos who kicks him low. Brenton Cyrus falls to the ground holding his balls. Ryan Apollos kicks the door of the tomb, trying to free Alexis.

Andrew - This is brilliant, if Ryan Apollos can free Alexis, then the main event is a normal one on one match, and all he has to do is win to become World Champion.

Brenton Cyrus motions for them to start the machine. Cement begins to pour into the bottom of the tomb.

Tommy - This isn’t good!

Ryan Apollos turns around and attacks Brenton Cyrus again, stomping him to the stomach, trying to get him to stop the machine.

Ryan Apollos
Turn it off!

The Mexican Samurai runs up behind Ryan Apollos and smashes a steel chair across his back. The Mexican Samurai reaches out his hand and lifts Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - The Punisher of God with a steel chair!

Tommy - DOWN GOES APOLLOS!

Brenton Cyrus does a cut throat taunt and the tomb stops filling.

Andrew - Look, it’s up to the ankles of Alexis Rose!

Tommy - God just shut the machine off, Ryan Apollos is still going to fight in a Live or Die match.
Brenton Cyrus backs up staring at Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Look out, he’s gotta be thinking about a punt kick here.

Brenton Cyrus listens to the boo’s filling the arena then charges, but is speared by Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey roll down the entrance ramp, all the way to ringside.

Tommy - Corey Casey just saved Ryan’s night!

Corey Casey delivers several punches to the forehead of Brenton Cyrus. The Mexican Samurai slams the chair into the back of Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet. Brenton Cyrus lifts Corey Casey and throws him into the ring steps. The Mexican Samurai jumps the guardrail, Brenton Cyrus follows and the two Salvation members escape through the audience.

Andrew - This is going to be one hell of a night!

Ryan Apollos stands up at the top of the stage, he looks into the tomb at Alexis, then walks backstage.

Andrew - I’m at a loss for words already, we haven’t even had any matches yet!

Tommy - Tonight is chaotic.

Andrew - Well lets start the in ring portion of the show with a tag team match.

Tommy - We’ve seen Wayne Morley on ASWA looking for a tag team partner,
then during the week Wayne offered the position to Jason Hawk.

Andrew - But the interesting part of this Tag Team match, is next week you go to fight your partner.

Tommy - With a chance to go to one of the Pay Per View main events, for the NLWF Championship.

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 Match
Blaine Riley
and James Shark [vs] Jason Hawk and Wayne Morley

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a tag team match, and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Blaine Riley and James Shark are both already in the ring, they are talking strategy for the match.

Samantha Praxton - Blaine Riley and James Shark!

Wings of Time by TÝR is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention. Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet, Wayne Morley runs out behind him with the same Viking helmet on. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is white then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Wayne Morley does the same thing as Jason Hawk, but no fireworks go off. Jason Hawk stares at Wayne Morley. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks pissed off. Jason walks down the ramp and highfives fans, as Wayne Morley copies him. He gives the last fan he highfives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Wayne Morley slides into the ring, but he’s still wearing his Viking helmet, he looks around then puts the Viking helmet on James Shark.

Samantha Praxton - and their opponents, JASON HAWK AND WAYNE MORLEY!

Tommy - That was the oddest entrance I’ve ever seen.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk starts the match off against James Shark. James Shark takes the Viking helmet off and throws it at Wayne Morley. Wayne Morley puts his hand out for a tag, and Jason Hawk tags him in. Wayne Morley enters the ring and ties up with James Shark. Wayne Morley shoots James Shark off the ropes. Wayne Morley jumps over James Shark, who goes under him then hit’s the ropes again. Wayne Morley lifts James Shark on there bound and power slams him to the mat. Wayne Morley jumps up to his feet and climbs to the top rope. Wayne Morley tags Jason Hawk, then waits for James Shark to get up. James Shark gets to his feet and Wayne Morley jumps off the top rope connecting a blockbuster on James Shark.

Andrew - Great move by Wayne Morley.

Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope as the legal man and jumps off connecting a 680 Splash on James Shark.

Tommy - That’s damn good tag team work.

Blaine Riley runs into the ring only to get booted to the face by Wayne Morley. Jason Hawk lifts James Shark at the same time Wayne Morley lifts Blaine Riley. Jason Hawk connects the wings of time on James Shark, and Wayne Morley delivers the Morleyplex to Blaine Riley.

Andrew - The convicts are getting the hell beat out of them.

Tommy - Yeah it makes me wonder what the hell strategy they were planning.

Jason Hawk pins James Shark.

-1- -2- -3-

Andrew - That’ll do it.

Tommy - Maybe they should be a tag team, the belts are vacant now.

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, Jason Hawk and Wayne Morley.

Wayne Morley requests a microphone.

Wayne Morley

That was amazing. We could be the best tag team to ever step foot in the NLWF, Deal or No Deal, will you be my tag team partner?

Jason Hawk takes the microphone from Wayne Morley.

Jason Hawk
Next week, I’m going to beat you, and go to the NLWF Championship match at City of Evil. If I don’t beat you next week, I’ll be your tag team partner.

Jason Hawk drops the microphone and leaves the ring.

Andrew - Well their you have it, their qualifying match next week is going to have a lot on the line.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 4:58 am

Ryan Apollos is talking to someone, but the person is hidden.

Ryan Apollos
Listen, Lethal Injection is going to stand up against Salvation, in order to do that, I need an army that’s better then his, with you as a member of Lethal Injection, we’ll be unbeatable.

Ryan Apollos phone starts going off.

Ryan Apollos

Just think about everything I’ve said, and think about what Brenton Cyrus is doing to an innocent woman tonight!

Ryan Apollos answers his phone.

Ryan Apollos
Hello?
-
Ryan Apollos
You’re here?
-
Ryan Apollos
Alright, I’ll meet you soon.
-
Ryan Apollos
The next match?
-
Ryan Apollos
Perfect.

Andrew - Up next is a brother versus brother match.

Tommy - Yeah, it’s the talented K.I.D, who was a great champion in NLWF, against the Retarded K.I.D, the one with no friends, no talent, no potential.

The Notorious K.I.D
[vs] The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D

Samantha Praxton - The Following Match is a Loser Must Change his name match, and is scheduled for one fall, introducing first.

The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D is in the ring already, he’s picking his nose.

Samantha Praxton - The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D comes down to the ring, holding the Undisputed Championship that belongs to Shadow Demon.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Adelaide, Australia, weighing 155 pounds, He is a member of Salvation, THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs at The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D, and connects a flying knee to his head.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope, without looking he does a Praying Moonsault taking The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D down hard.

-1--2-

The Notorious K.I.D lifts The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D stopping the count.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D wants to destroy The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D!

Tommy - Can you blame him, he would be doing NLWF, no wait, the entire world a favor.

The Notorious K.I.D turns The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D onto his stomach and locks in an STF. The Notorious K.I.D pulls back as hard as he can, forcing The Rated R-Xtreme K.I.D to pass out. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, by submission, The Notorious K.I.D

The Notorious K.I.D holds the STF a few seconds longer, then releases him. The Notorious K.I.D drags Razor Xtreme to the corner of the ring.

Andrew - we’ve seen The Notorious K.I.D do this before!

The Notorious K.I.D stomps Razor Xtreme in the corner, The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Razor Xtreme in the corner. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks him again. The Notorious K.I.D gets up and runs to the ropes, then charges back and dropkicks Razor Xtreme to the head again.

Tommy - KICK HIS ASS K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair and the Undisputed Championship. The Notorious K.I.D slides into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D sets the chair up in the center of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D reaches into his pocket and pulls out his own microphone. The Notorious K.I.D puts the Undisputed championship on his shoulder and sits down on the chair in the center of the ring.

The Notorious K.I.D

God, I have a few questions, how is it I could walk into a pay per view, and lose three championships? How does Ryan Apollos get into the World Championship picture so fast, when I have never even gotten a shot? I’m starting to question my faith here, so God maybe you can shed some light on these problems I’m having, until you do come out here to answer me, I’m going to beat the shit out of that loser in the corner.

The Notorious K.I.D slides out of the ring and grabs a trashcan. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and pushes the trashcan into the face of Razor Xtreme. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the steel chair and hit’s the trashcan into the face of Razor Xtreme.

Andrew - How long is he going to beat the hell out of Razor Xtreme?

Tommy - Until God comes out and answers his questions.

The Notorious K.I.D leans the chair against the trashcan. The Notorious K.I.D walks to the corner and climbs to the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D points across the ring at Razor Xtreme buried in the corner by the trash can and the steel chair. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off and goes coast to coast then dropkicks the chair into the trashcan, into Razor Xtreme.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Ryan Apollos
Oh, that’s real brave, beat the hell out of a jobber, congratulations K.I.D you are officially the most pathetic member of Salvation. But K.I.D what happens when you get into the ring with a man who you can’t beat fair and square?

The Notorious K.I.D gets up slowly, hurt from the hard landing of the Coast to Coast. The Notorious K.I.D looks towards the stage to see Ryan Apollos on the big screen. The Notorious K.I.D grabs a microphone.

The Notorious K.I.D

I guess things could be worse Apollos, I could be you.

The Notorious K.I.D is attacked from behind by Aaron O’Shea.

Andrew - What the hell?!?

Tommy - He was crucified!

Aaron O’Shea throws The Notorious K.I.D shoulder first into the ring post. Aaron O’Shea pulls The Notorious K.I.D out of the corner and lifts him up onto his shoulders. Aaron O’Shea runs and jumps, spinning The Notorious K.I.D down into a cradleshock.

Andrew - DUBLIN DOMINATOR!

Shadow Demon slides into the ring and delivers several punches to the head of Aaron O’Shea. Shadow Demon attempts a s Shadow crusher, but Aaron O’Shea pushes him away and rolls out of the ring, grabbing the Undisputed Championship. Aaron O’Shea holds the Undisputed Championship in the air as the anti Salvation filled crowd goes insane for their hero.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea has stolen the Undisputed Championship!

Tommy - HOW IS HE HERE?! I WATCHED GOD CRUCIFY HIM!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 5:03 am

Brenton Cyrus is backstage with Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus has his hands on his head, he looks pissed off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Whatever the problem is between you two, doesn’t matter. We are a family, and we are at war, so you two need to put this behind you, and become friends again really fast.

Brenton Cyrus reaches behind him and pulls out a briefcase.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
This is for the two of you.

Shadow Demon opens the briefcase revealing the Undisputed Tag Team Titles

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Congratulations, you two are the new Tag Team Champions, DO NOT, let me down. As for Aaron O’Shea, he has a rematch clause for the Universal Championship, which means I have no choice but to add him to the Undisputed Title rematch between you two. So now it will be a Triple Threat Match. I need to go talk to my Apprentice, the two of you need to think of a way to get back on my good side.

Brenton Cyrus walks away, Shadow Demon reaches his hand out in front of The Notorious K.I.D.

Shadow Demon

I’m sorry.

The Notorious K.I.D looks at Shadow Demon’s hand, then shakes it.

Andrew - It looks like Salvation is finally on the same page.

Tommy - Good because Lethal Injection seems to have Aaron O’Shea on their side.

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 ChampionshipMatch
NLWF North America Championship
Corey Casey
[vs] Killer B

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the North America Championship. Introducing first…

lights go out and video hits...

It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe
They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed
I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be
I know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'

Corey Casey comes out from behind the curtain and holds his arms out to his side in a crucifixtion pose. He has a smirk of confidence on his face as he looks around and laser lights flash all around the arena. He starts to walk down the ramp, sneering at the fans on either side of the isle...

Can you read between the lines?
Or are you stuck in black and white?
Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create
Boo!

Corey Casey rolls into the ring. The turns to the camera in the middle of the ring and, again, holds his arms out to his side. The fans boo loudly as Corey Casey just looks around, a smirk still on his face. He walks over to the corner turnbuckle and sits down.

You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm gonna settle it!

Corey patiently looks around the ring and the fans at ringside. He then glances towards the entrance ramp and awaits his opponent.

Samantha Praxton - from South Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the reigning and defending North America Champion, Corey Casey!

East Jesus Nowhere by Green Day plays throughout the arena, after the intro is over Killer B makes his way out with a smile on his face, he makes his way down the ramp interacting with the fans on both sides and having fun. He rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and makes his way to the faraway corner of the ring and climbs to the second rope and looks out into the crowd then applauds there reaction, he then climbs down and pulls against the ropes a couple of times before making his way to the centre of the ring

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland. Weighing in at 240 pounds, Killer B!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Killer B runs and attacks Corey Casey while he’s still sitting in the corner. Killer B lifts Corey Casey and connects a European uppercut. Killer B whips Corey Casey out of the corner hard. Corey Casey crashes chest first into the turnbuckle. Killer B lifts Corey Casey who kicks Killer B to the stomach and DDT’s him. Corey Casey gets up to his feet. Corey Casey waits for Killer B to get up. Corey Casey runs and knee lifts Killer B, the connects a neck breaker.

Andrew - Great action already for the North America Title.

Tommy - Both these men want to walk out of Revolution a champion.

Corey Casey pins Killer B.

-1-

Killer B kicks out. Corey Casey lifts Killer B and throws him to the corner. Corey Casey runs and splashes Killer B in the corner, then drives him to the mat with a reverse DDT. Corey Casey gets to his feet and leaves to the ring apron. Corey Casey begins climbing to the top rope. Killer B gets up and runs towards Corey Casey. Killer B quickly climbs to the top rope and double underhooks the arms of Corey Casey, then belly to belly suplexes him off the top rope to the mat.

Andrew - Huge suplex from the top rope!

Tommy - Can Killer B capitalize?

Killer B quickly crawls towards Corey Casey and pins him.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out. Killer B lifts Corey Casey body slams him. Corey Casey rolls out onto the ring apron. Killer B grabs Corey Casey and lifts him up. Corey Casey grabs Killer B’s head and hangmans him on the rope. Killer B grabs his throat. Corey Casey tries to get back into the ring but Killer B hooks his head and pulls him in part way, leaving his feet across the middle rope. Killer B DDT’s Corey Casey hard into the mat.

Andrew - That was a vicious DDT by Killer B!

Tommy - Very nicely done.

Killer B attempts a pin.

-1- -2-

Corey Casey kicks out. Killer B puts Corey Casey in a sleeper hold. Corey Casey fights to his knees while Killer B holds the choke tight. Corey Casey gets to his feet still in the sleeper hold. Corey Casey elbows Killer B to the stomach, then pushes him off to the ropes. Killer B runs back and shoulder blocks Corey Casey. Corey Casey stumbles backwards then bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Killer B.

Andrew - Both men are down!

Tommy - what an awesome battle for the North America Championship!

Corey Casey and Killer B both start getting up. Corey Casey hooks his arms around Killer B and lifts him up for a gut wrench power bomb. Killer B drops behind Corey Casey and hooks his arms around his stomach. Killer B attempts a German Suplex, but Corey Casey blocks it. Corey Casey back elbows Killer B to the face. Corey Casey back elbows Killer B to the face again, then Russian Legsweeps him. Corey Casey covers Killer B quickly.

-1- -2-

Killer B kicks out.

Andrew - Close fall!

Tommy - I thought Corey Casey was about to add another win to his undefeated streak.

Corey Casey lifts Killer B and runs him to the ropes. Corey Casey attempts a clothesline but Killer B ducks under and German Suplexes Corey Casey. Corey Casey gets up from the German Suplex fast, as does Killer B. Corey Casey and Killer B run at each other, both men try for a spear, and crack their heads together.

Andrew - That was worse then a car crash.

Tommy - Yeah, they had the same move in mind, and smashed heads together.

The referee begins to count since both men are laid out. -1- Corey Casey is busted open, he uses the ropes to pull himself towards the corner. -2- Killer B gets to his hands and knees, then falls back down to the mat. -3- Corey Casey tries to pull himself up, finally he gets to his feet, stopping the count. Corey Casey lifts Killer B to his feet and prepares him for the jackhammer. Corey Casey lifts Killer B and drives him down with a Jackhammer.

Andrew - South Boston Bomb from Corey Casey!

Tommy - That’s gotta be it!

Corey Casey pins Killer B.

-1- -2-

Brenton Cyrus punt kicks Corey Casey to the skull.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Where the hell did he come from?

Tommy - God is pissed, and for the first time tonight, he’s in his wrestling gear.

Brenton Cyrus smashes his fists into the bleeding head of Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus stands up and does his God Pose.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus is sending a message to Ryan Apollos.

Killer B gets to his feet, Brenton Cyrus spins him around and connects and Epiphany on him. Brenton Cyrus

Tommy - God has struck back! This war just keeps getting better and better.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 5:09 am

Ryan Apollos is with Killer B backstage.

Ryan Apollos

Listen, we need to watch each others backs. You could have been North America Champion, I could tell you were going to kick out, do you know why you aren’t North America Champion, because of Brenton Cyrus. Do you know who won that last match?

Killer B

It was a Draw.

Ryan Apollos chuckles

Ryan Apollos
No, Corey won that match by disqualification. Brenton Cyrus attacked him first, which means you lost because of Brenton. Is that the kind of guy you want to be on the side of? We are at war, and at some point everyone will be forced to pick a side, I think you should pick yours tonight.

Killer B nods his head.

Killer B
Lethal Injection sounds like the side I want in on.

Ryan Apollos
Wise choice, after tonight, when I become the World Heavyweight Champion, I can guarantee the NLWF will never be the same.

Andrew - What a night.

Tommy - you said it, and we still have so much to go.

Aaron O’Shea appears on the NLWF big screen.

Aaron O’Shea

Hello, I’m Aaron O’Shea, the Vice President of the NLWF. NLWF Owner Brenton Cyrus never took the time to fire me as Vice President of the company, a decision he will soon regret. Lethal Injection is here to do to you, what you did to Carmine Vestieri and Ramirez Silva. We are here to do what Salvation did to the NLWF. Lethal Injection, is here, to kill God. Brenton I know you’re just going to remove me as NLWF VP as soon as you can, and that’s why I’m taking a safety precaution. For the month of November, NLWF Will have a different General Manager every week, that General Manager will be a member of Lethal Injection.

Aaron O’Shea laughs as he lifts the Undisputed Championship to his shoulder.

Aaron O’Shea

What’s the Salvation motto? We are not the Virus, we are the Cure? Well Lethal Injection says, Salvation leads to Damnation, We are here for God’s Annihilation.

Andrew - That confirms it, Aaron O’Shea has aligned himself with Lethal Injection.

Tommy - Ok, now I think we have something to worry about, Aaron O’Shea is a former apprentice of God, and now he’s with the Enemy.

Aaron O’Shea

I’m so forgetful, jeez, I feel foolish. I forgot to mention, the following match is for the NLWF Undisputed Championship, and also, it seems as though someone attacked Shadow Demon backstage.

The camera zooms out to show Shadow Demon laid out behind Aaron O’Shea, Aaron O’Shea is holding baseball bat.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea has just made this Triple Threat match for the Undisputed Title, and Shadow Demon is out cold.

Tommy - This is not good for Salvation, now all three of the major titles are on the line tonight, and the same way Cyrus stacked the odds in his favor for the World Title match, Aaron O’Shea has stacked the odds in the favor of Wolf and Dave Zombie.

Shadow Demon
[vs] David [vs] The Wolf

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Triple Threat Match for the NLWF Undisputed Championship… Introducing first, from Des Moines, Iowa, weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the reigning and defending NLWF Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. No one comes out.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Hawaii, USA, weighing in at 200 pounds, The Wolf!

Music Starts and The Wolf walks out and raises his fist in the air. He walks down and looks at the mixed reactions from the crowd. He flips over the top rope and runs to the corner and again puts his fist in the air. He awaits his opponent.

Samantha Praxton - and the final challenger, from unknown, weighing 295 Pounds, Dave Zombie!

Dave Zombie walks down to the ring.

Tommy - I HATE YOUR ENTRANCE!

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Wolf attacks Dave Zombie with big right hands to the face. Dave Zombie swings at The Wolf, but The Wolf ducks it and bounce off the ropes. The Wolf jumps and bulldogs Dave Zombie to the mat. The Wolf climbs to the top rope and jumps off. The Wolf connects a huge diving head butt to Dave Zombie. The Wolf gets up and howls, getting a good reaction from the crowd.

Andrew - The Wolf trying to become the Undisputed Champion in his first NLWF Match.

Tommy - I hate Aaron O’Shea!

The Wolf waits for Dave Zombie to get up. The Wolf charges and spears Dave Zombie. The Wolf gets up and begins stomping his foot. The crowd begins stomping as well. The Wolf lifts Dave Zombie and puts him in power bomb position. The Wolf tries to lift Dave Zombie but can’t. Dave Zombie stands up, back body dropping The Wolf.

Andrew - The Wolf was going for his finisher, the Final Breathe.

Tommy - Looked more like Dog Breathe.

Dave Zombie bounce off the ropes and leg drops the Wolf. Dave Zombie stands up and drops and elbow into the chest of The Wolf. Dave Zombie lifts the Wolf up and grabs him by the throat. The Wolf kicks Dave Zombie to the stomach and pushes his hand away. The Wolf runs to the ropes the clotheslines Dave Zombie. Dave Zombie backs up slightly then Boots The Wolf to the face. Dave Zombie covers The Wolf.

-1- -2-

The Wolf kicks out.

Andrew - Dave Zombie, was almost the Undisputed Champion.

Tommy - That makes me sick to my stomach to even think about.

Dave Zombie lifts the Wolf and grabs him by the throat again. Dave Zombie lifts The Wolf into the air for a choke slam, but The Wolf hooks the head of Dave Zombie and DDT’s him into the mat. The Wolf rolls over and dives on top of Dave Zombie for a pin.

-1- -2-

Dave Zombie barely kicks out.

Andrew - I can’t believe this, one of these rookies are going to win the Undisputed Championship.

Tommy - Someone get Shadow Demon out here!

The Wolf stands up and run to the corner. The Wolf leaps to the top rope and waits for Dave Zombie. Dave Zombie slowly gets up and turns around. The Wolf jumps off the top rope high into the air and connects a cross body on Dave Zombie.

Andrew - Huge Cross Body from The Wolf, Tommy what are you doing?

Tommy - I’m praying, please, please let Shadow Demon come out and defend the Undisputed Championship.

The Wolf stands up and howls, the crowd howls with him. The Wolf picks Dave Zombie up off the mat and puts him in Powerbomb position.

Andrew - Wolf is going to try again!

Tommy - No way, Dave Zombie is way to big of a fat ass!

The Wolf lifts Dave Zombie up to his Shoulder then slams him down with a dominator.

Andrew - Their it is Final Breathe on Dave Zombie!

Tommy - That’s it, The Wolf is going to become the Undisputed Champion!

The Wolf pins Dave Zombie hooking both legs.

-1- -2- --

The referee gets pulled out of the ring, by The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D kicks the referee to the back of the head.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D just saved Shadow Demon from losing the belt.

Tommy - YES!

The Wolf looks at The Notorious K.I.D. The Wolf slides out of the ring and chases The Notorious K.I.D up the stage. The Notorious K.I.D runs to the back. The Wolf goes to follow him backstage but gets hit by a steel chair.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - It’s Shadow Demon!

Shadow Demon walks out onto the stage then walks down the ramp. Shadow Demon picks up the referee and throws him into the ring. Shadow Demon enters the ring. Dave Zombie gets to his feet. Shadow Demon spins him around and connects a Shadow Crusher. Shadow Demon pins Dave Zombie.

-1-

The referee is still dazed from the shot to his head.

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Andrew - That was a close one for Salvation here tonight, they almost lost one of their belts.

Tommy - He who holds the championship, holds the power, and Salvation has almost all the belts.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 5:13 am

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Tonight I the night my Apprentice, you will succeed where Aaron O’Shea failed. Where Chuck Matthews failed. You will stand at the right hand of God, just like the others. The only difference is I have molded you in my image, I have recreated the person you are. I mentally broke you, I beat you, I tortured you, and instead of dying you lived. Unlike all the others I have trained, you will not betray me, you will not bite the hand that feeds you, instead you will become the best out of all of them. Your identity will be revealed tonight, then there is no going back.

The camera shifts to show The Dark Apprentice, he has a burlap sack over his head.

■■Apprentice■■
tonight is the night that the dark cloud is lifted. Tonight is the night that the burlap sack is removed and a new man emerges...that from the darkest streets and the coldest nights come someone to stand at the right hand of The God and to carry out his bidding without question and without fail. Tonight is the night the NLWF is reborn and I help Salvation to become the Cure that it was meant to be...So Cyrus Spoke It...So It Shall Come to Pass...All Praise Salvation

God’s Playground Qualifying Match
No Limit Championship
Cotton the Clown
w/Candy the Clown [vs] Swan Lee

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the No Limit Championship, introducing first…

The lights go out in the arena. Sugary-happy carnival calliope music starts playing. The music soon becomes nightmarish disjointed and then bounces to a stop. A second of silence. A loud, hard, fast guitar riff hits as strobe lights flash. The lights come on as you hear Rob Zombie's voice scream, "LAUGH!!! drown and LAUGH!!!" The song "Grease Paint And Monkeybrains" by White Zombie continues playing as the pixie-like hottie clown, Candy, leads Cotton slowly to the ring on a chain. She walks him up the steps and unhooks his chain. She steps back and Cotton stands in the center of the ring breathing heavily.... watching the entrance ramp for his opponent.

Samantha Praxton - from The Red Triangle Circus, weighing in at 325 pounds, he is the reigning and defending No Limit Champion, Cotton the Clown!

“Love Game" starts to play as several members of the cosplay community comes out dressed as characters from Macross Plus. Swan comes out as his favorite character Ranka Lee as they all have mics in hand singing the song in unison and dancing. Swan motions to for everyone to clap their hands as dances down the ramp with crew in tow. They get into the ring and do a choreographed routine as they rip away his dress revealing gloves and fight shorts. He bows as the all bow together and the entourage leaves.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from

Cotton points at Swan Lee then brings his hands down at the same time he brings his knee up, miming his devastating Cotton Candy Breaker move.
Swan Lee points at Cotton the Clown and pretends to suck and imaginary dick.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cotton runs at Swan Lee who side steps Cotton and smacks him on the ass. Cotton turns and looks at Swan Lee shocked. Cotton tries to grab Swan Lee, but Swan Lee dives through his legs and smacks him on the ass again.

Andrew - Cotton the clown has never fought anyone like Swan, that’s for sure.

Tommy - That’s because there is no one like Swan.

Swan Lee dances around the ring. Cotton grabs Swan Lee. Swan Lee fires off a flurry of punches, then bounces off the ropes. Cotton the Clown attempts a boot but Swan Lee ducks under it. Swan Lee bounce off the ropes again and dropkicks Cotton to the back of the head. Swan Lee jumps to the top rope and missile dropkicks Cotton knocking him down. Swan Lee pins Cotton in the 69 position.

-1- -2-

Cotton throws Swan Lee off of him.

Andrew - Cotton doesn’t look like his usual self.

Tommy - I don’t blame him, Swan is a freak.

Swan Lee rips off his tights revealing a leopard print thong. Swan Lee climbs to the top rope and dives off connecting a moonsault on Cotton.

Andrew - Rainbow Splash by Swan Lee!

Cotton the Clown throws Swan Lee off of him again and gets up quickly. Cotton grabs Swan Lee and choke slams him. Swan Lee gets up instantly unaffected by the huge choke slam. Swan Lee delivers sharp leg kicks to the right knee of Cotton the Clown. Swan Lee jumps and dropkicks Cotton to the knee.

Tommy - Good strategy by Swan, trying to take the big man down.

Cotton runs and attempts a clothesline. Swan Lee rolls out of the way and Cotton decimates the referee sending him over the top rope then to the ringside floor. Cotton turns around. Swan Lee springs off the middle rope and hits Cotton with a Superman punch.

Andrew - Huge punch from Swan Lee!

Tommy - But the referee is out cold!

Swan Lee leans then fires off a left hook that catches Cotton right to the jaw. Cotton the Clown stumbles around the ring. Swan Lee climbs to the top rope and dives off with another huge punch. Cotton the Clown stumbles the falls. Swan Lee pins Cotton the clown.

Andrew - Swan Lee could be seconds away from becoming a two time No Limit Champion!

Tommy - But there is no referee!

Edwin Dale runs out from the back and sprints to the ring. He slides in and starts the count.

-1- -2- -3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW NO LIMIT CHAMPION, SWAN LEE!

Andrew - Swan Lee has just become No Limit Champion!

Tommy - I thought Cotton was going to be the guy to defend it 5 times.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 5:18 am

Chuck Matthews is walking towards the entrance for his match. Chuck Matthews looks to his left and a crate gets rammed into him, crushing him against the wall. Ryan Apollos smashes a chair into the head of Chuck Matthews. Killer B pushes the crate against Chuck Matthews as Ryan Apollos grabs his hair.

Ryan Apollos
Chuck, I understand you use to be a member of Salvation. If fact, you were the first member. This is a warning to you Chuck Matthews, either join us against Salvation, or be destroyed just like Brenton Cyrus.

Ryan Apollos hits Chuck Matthews with the chair again, this time busting Chuck Matthews wide open.

Ryan Apollos
Where the hell is Corey at? Let’s go B, Pollak shouldn’t have any problem winning now, and when he does win, he’ll join Lethal Injection.

Andrew - Can you believe that Tommy, Chuck Matthews was attacked by Lethal Injection.

Tommy - Chuck Matthews has been my favorite wrestler since coming to the NLWF, Now I’m not sure what to think.

Chuck Matthews
[vs] Mark Pollak

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall introducing first…

The man without fear begins to play, but Chuck Matthews doesn’t come out. After a few moments Chuck Matthews limps out onto the stage. Mark Pollaks runs out and attacks Chuck Matthews from behind. Mark Pollak grabs Chuck Matthews and drags him towards the ring. Mark Pollak throws Chuck Matthews into the ring steps shoulder first.

Andrew - First Chuck Matthews was ambushed backstage, then Mark Pollak sneak attacks Chuck Matthews on the stage.

Tommy - You might not like it, but he has a chance to beat the former NLWF Champion, and take a shit all over his rematch clause, if Chuck loses here he’ll be out of contention for the NLWF Championship.

Mark Pollak rolls Chuck Matthews into the ring. Mark Pollak grabs the referee and tell him to start the match.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Mark Pollak stomps Chuck Matthews in the corner. Mark Pollak lifts Chuck Matthews and lifts him up, then Alabama slams him.

Andrew - Mark Pollak connects the Polonium 84 on Chuck Matthews.

Mark Pollak pins Chuck Matthews.

-1- -2- --

Chuck Matthews barely kicks out.

Tommy - Somehow Chuck Matthews kicked out.

Mark Pollak waits for a bloody Chuck Matthews to get to his feet. Chuck Matthews pulls himself up using the ropes. Mark Pollak spin kicks Chuck Matthews to the face.

Andrew - Mark calls that the German Wall.

Mark Pollak pins Chuck Matthews again.

-1--2--3-

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Mark Pollak.

Andrew - Mark Pollak defeats the former NLWF Champion.

Tommy - …

Andrew - I’m getting word in my headphones that next week their will be a second chance battle royal to decide who gets the final spot in the NLWF Championship match.

Tommy -That gives Cotton and Chuck another chance to get into the main event of City of Evil

NLWF Championship
The Mexican Samurai [
vs] Bobby Ocean

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the NLWF Championship. Introducing first… Bobby Ocean!

Bobby Ocean uses the ropes to stretch.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 210 Pounds, he is the reigning and defending NLWF Champion, The Mexican Samurai!

The Mexican Samurai comes out with a smile on his face as the crowd showers him with attention. "The Man With The Harmonica" by Ennio Morricone blares throughout the PA system as he makes his way to the middle of the ring. Samurai takes off his outfit before flashing his mouth guard to the camera and placing it in his mouth. He smiles and rolls into the ring, Samurai gets onto to the middle turnbuckle and poses.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Mexican Samurai kicks Bobby Ocean to the stomach and lifts him up before suplexes him down to the mat. The Mexican Samurai spins and stands up, with Bobby Ocean still hooked. The Mexican Samurai snap suplexes Bobby Ocean. The Mexican Samurai spins again and gets back to his feet, still holding Bobby Ocean. The Mexican Samurai lifts Bobby Ocean up and holds him. The Mexican Samurai holds Bobby Ocean up with one arm, The Mexican Samurai uses his other arm to pump up the crowd. The Mexican Samurai runs and drives Bobby Ocean down with a spinning brain buster.

Andrew - Mexican Maelstrom by The Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - I think it’s going to be an easy night for the NLWF Champion.

The Mexican Samurai locks Bobby Ocean in an Anaconda Vice. Bobby Ocean taps out.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the NLWF Champion, The Mexican Samurai!

Andrew - A dominant performance from the new NLWF Champion.

Tommy - He did what Chuck Matthews couldn’t, he defended the championship.

Ryan Apollos is standing in front of Aaron O’Shea, Corey Casey, Mark Pollak and Killer B.

Ryan Apollos
This is it guys, this is the main event, and he still has Alexis locked in that tomb. The goal is to leave with the World Heavyweight Championship, and my girlfriend. Here’s what I’ve got planned.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2009, 5:23 am

Brenton Cyrus is laid out on the ground. Ryan Apollos walks up and stomps him to the stomach. The camera zooms out to show The Mexican Samurai, Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D all laid out, surrounded by Lethal Injection

Andrew - What the hell happened?

Tommy - Looks like an Lethal Injection has attacked again.

Ryan Apollos
Throw them into the locker room!

Mark Pollak and Killer B drag The Mexican Samurai into the locker room. Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D and throws him in. Aaron O’Shea drags Shadow Demon into the locker room. Ryan Apollos slams the door. Mark Pollak drives up in a fork lift and parks it right in front of the door.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos has trapped Salvation!

Tommy - I’m… I can’t believe it! Ryan Apollos has beaten Salvation!

Brenton Cyrus fights to his feet. Brenton Cyrus runs and tackles Killer B. Brenton Cyrus punches Killer B but gets hit by a chair, from Aaron O’Shea.

Ryan Apollos

Alright, part 2.

Killer B stomps Brenton Cyrus a few times. Killer B and Aaron O’Shea grab Brenton Cyrus’ legs while Mark Pollak and Corey Casey lift his shoulders. The four carry Brenton Cyrus overhead down the hall, being lead by Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - This is unbelievable!

Tommy - I think they are coming out here.

Revolution: Road to the City of Evil: 10/5/09 MainEvent
Live or Die [2] Alexis Rose
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Brenton Cyrus
[vs] Ryan Apollos

Samantha Praxton - The following match, is the Live or Die Match, and is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship!

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage holding the World Heavyweight Championship, following him is the rest of Lethal Injection still carrying Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos enters the ring and hands the World Championship to the referee. The members of Lethal Injection throw Brenton Cyrus into the ring. Corey Casey and Killer B reach under the ring and pull out sledgehammers. They run up the stage and towards the tomb.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Now Ryan Apollos has Mark Pollak and Aaron O’Shea ringside watching the match, while Corey Casey and Killer B try to break into the tomb.

Tommy - Tonight has completely backfired on Salvation.

Ryan Apollos attacks Brenton Cyrus stomping him to the back of the head several times. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up and throws him to the ring corner as hard as he can. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the turnbuckle and flips backwards over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus hit the turnbuckle hard!

Tommy - He’s holding his back.

Ryan Apollos distracts the referee. Brenton Cyrus uses the guardrail to get up, he holds his back in pain. Brenton Cyrus takes a step forward and is clotheslined by Mark Pollak. Aaron O’Shea runs over and lifts Brenton Cyrus up. Aaron O’Shea and Mark Pollak each grab an arm of Brenton Cyrus and whip him into the rings steps.

Andrew - This is a three on one handicap match.

Tommy - Yeah, and the tomb isn’t even running, so Brenton Cyrus has no help at all.

Ryan Apollos slides out of the ring and grabs Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos slams the head of Brenton Cyrus into the ring steps. Ryan Apollos rolls Brenton Cyrus into the ring, then quickly slides in and pins him.

-1- -2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - Somehow the World Heavyweight Champion kicks out.

Tommy - Thank God, and I do mean Brenton.

Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus and throws him over the top rope. Ryan Apollos grabs the referee and starts screaming at him. Aaron O’Shea grabs the World Championship and waits for Brenton Cyrus to stand up. Aaron O’Shea runs and hits Brenton Cyrus with the World Championship. Brenton Cyrus falls backwards and rolls over the announce table.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus gets hit by his own title, and lands right in our laps.

Tommy - COME ON GOD! YOU NEED TO KICK SOME ASS!

Brenton Cyrus is bleeding heavily from the belt shot. Mark Pollak climbs up to the apron and screams at the referee with Ryan Apollos. Aaron O’Shea clears off the announce table. Aaron O’Shea pulls a bloody Brenton Cyrus onto the table and delivers several punches to his cut. Aaron O’Shea slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea jumps from the top rope and connects and elbow drop on Brenton Cyrus, driving him through the announce table.

Andrew - GOOD GOD!

Tommy - COME ON REF, YOU HAD TO HAVE HEARD THAT!

Aaron O’Shea holds his stomach as he fights to his feet. Aaron O’Shea grabs Brenton Cyrus and lifts him up. Aaron O’Shea rolls Brenton Cyrus into the ring. Ryan Apollos runs towards Brenton Cyrus and pins him.

-1- -2- --

Brenton Cyrus somehow kicks out.

Andrew - That was so close!

Tommy - Too damn close!

Ryan Apollos stands up and screams at the referee. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up and punches him to his bleeding forehead. Ryan Apollos throws Brenton Cyrus to the corner and follows him in connecting a clothesline. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus and sits him on the top rope. Ryan Apollos climbs up and hooks the arm of Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos climbs up to the top rope and superplexes Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Huge Superplex by Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - He’s really punishing the back of Brenton Cyrus.

Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up. Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a body slam. Ryan Apollos runs and body slams Brenton Cyrus into the corner. Ryan Apollos hooks Brenton Cyrus on the turnbuckle, leaving him in the tree of woe position. Ryan Apollos grabs the referee and points at the tomb. Corey Casey and Killer B continue to smash their Sledgehammers into the door. Mark Pollak grabs Brenton Cyrus and pulls his head back. Ryan Apollos runs and dropkicks Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Hesitation dropkick to Brenton Cyrus stuck in the corner.

Tommy - This isn’t looking good for Salvation.

Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1- -2- --

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. Ryan Apollos bangs his fists against the mat. Corey Casey gets the tomb door open. Ryan Apollos celebrates in the ring. Corey Casey and Killer B try to get Alexis out of the tomb but her feet are stuck in the sold cement that filled earlier.

Andrew - They got the door open at least.

Tommy - She’s safe, God is screwed.

Corey Casey and Killer B walk down the ramp and join the others ringside. Brenton Cyrus fights to his feet. Ryan Apollos waits for him to turn around. Ryan Apollos jumps and grabs Brenton Cyrus, dropping him down with the Slayer.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos connects the Slayer.

Tommy - KICK OUT!

Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus hooking both legs.

-1- -2- --

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. Alison Williams runs out onto the stage and slams the tomb door shut. The machine turns on.

Andrew - Holy shit, Alison Williams is in control of the machine!

Tommy - YES! YES!

Ryan Apollos points up at Alison Williams. Killer B, Mark Pollak and Aaron O’Shea run up the stage. Alison Williams runs backstage, Lethal Injection follows her. All the members of Lethal Injection fly back onto the stage.

Andrew - What the hell was that?

Cotton the Clown walks out onto the stage. He points at each member of Lethal Injection, then taunts his Backbreaker.

Tommy - Cotton the Clown is a member of Salvation?

Cotton the Clown grabs Aaron O’Shea and throws him off the stage. Mark Pollak and Killer B charge Cotton but Cotton clotheslines both of them. Cotton grabs both Mark Pollak and connects the Cotton Candy Breaker on him. Killer B runs and spears Cotton who stumbles backwards slightly. Killer B stands up and Spears Cotton again Cotton teeters on the edge of the Stage. Killer B runs and attempts another Spear, but Cotton power slams him off the stage through some tables.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Ryan Apollos climbs to the top rope to get a better view of the tomb.

Andrew - That thing is starting to fill fast, it’s almost to her knee’s!

The machines stops filling with cement.

Tommy - Why did Ali stop the machine.

The camera cuts backstage to Ashtyn Sky attacking Alison Williams, Ashtyn Sky lifts Alison Williams up and spine busters her onto the cement.

Andrew - Ashtyn Sky?

Tommy - What the hell is she doing here?

Brenton Cyrus gets up and runs towards Ryan Apollos and clubs him across the back. Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the top rope with Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus hooks Ryan Apollos’ arms. Brenton Cyrus jumps off the top rope and connects a pepsi plunge on Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus connects the Fall from Grace II on Ryan Apollos!

Brenton Cyrus rolls Ryan Apollos over and covers him.

-1- -2- --

Ryan Apollos kicks out. Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner, still bleeding heavily. Brenton Cyrus stands up in punt kick position. Ryan Apollos starts to get up. Brenton Cyrus runs at Ryan Apollos who jumps up clotheslines Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos gets to his feet and calls for the Cobra Clutch.

Andrew - No one has ever escaped his Cobra Clutch

Tommy - Maybe God will be able too.

Brenton Cyrus slowly gets to his feet. Ryan Apollos sets up the Cobra Clutch. Brenton Cyrus jumps up and hooks Ryan Apollos’ head and drops him down with a cutter.

Andrew - Epiphany on Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - Before he could lock the cobra clutch in.

Brenton Cyrus pins Ryan Apollos.

-1- -2- --

The referee stops counting.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - Why did he stop counting.

Brenton Cyrus looks at the referee. The referee smiles and shakes his head. Brenton Cyrus gets up and grabs the referee. Brenton Cyrus lifts the referee up onto his shoulders. Ryan Apollos gets up and locks Brenton Cyrus in the cobra Clutch.

Andrew - He’s got it locked on.

Tommy - THAT REF IS FIXED!

Tommy stands up and removes his headset. Tommy Cornell runs and slides into the ring. Tommy spears the referee.

Andrew - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Tommy rolls out of the ring and runs back to the announce table

Tommy - Guess which side of the war I support.

Ryan Apollos leaves the hold on Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos screams at his referee. Corey Casey slides into the ring and checks on the ref. Brenton Cyrus starts to fade In the cobra clutch. The tomb begins to fill with cement again. Ryan Apollos looks up at the tomb. Ryan Apollos looks at the referee who’s starting to wake up.

Andrew - He’s going to risk the life of his girlfriend here, to become the World Champion.

Tommy - WHAT A DOUCHE!

Ryan Apollos lifts Brenton Cyrus slams him down with the Wrath of RA. Ryan Apollos holds the Cobra Clutch. The machine goes off and the lights in the arena begin to flicker, then shut off.

Tommy - I swear to God is this is Death Angel messing around, I’m gonna be pissed.

The lights go back on. The referee is crucified. Ryan Apollos and Corey Casey stand side by side. Corey Casey starts laughing. Corey Casey reaches into his pocket and pulls out a remote control. Corey Casey presses the button and the machine begins to fill. Corey Casey kicks Ryan Apollos to the stomach and DDT’s him.

Andrew - Corey Casey is with Salvation?

Tommy - I think Corey Casey is the Dark Apprentice!

Corey Casey backs up to the corner. Corey Casey runs and attempts a punt kick on Ryan Apollos, but Ryan Apollos gets pulled out of the ring by Mark Pollak.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos saved from the punt kick!

Tommy - But the tomb is filling up!

Ryan Apollos runs up the stage and towards the tomb. Ryan Apollos tries to get in but can’t. The tomb fills quickly. Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey stand in the center of the ring. The cross lights on fire with the referee on it, and the tomb fills to the top with Alexis Rose inside. Ryan Apollos watches as she vanishes in the cement.

Andrew - SOMEONE GET HER OUT OF THERE!

Tommy - He went to war with God, and is paying for his sins.

Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey watch as backstage assistants try to break open the tomb. Ryan Apollos wipes the tears from his eyes, before the camera cuts off Ryan Apollos mouths the words,
“I‘M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH”

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down