NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009

Go down

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2010, 7:04 pm

The show fades in on black. A spotlight shines down revealing Bad Company. The stand side by side, smiling, the leaders missing. A blue light shines down on them. The lights shut off, then turn back on, showing Corey Casey and Jason Hawk. A red light shines down on them then shuts off.

A white light is seen, first smaller but getting larger and larger. The light soon becomes so big that it’s all that’s seen. The light dims down and Nick Ridicule is standing holding the Undisputed and World Titles. He stares at the belts, then watches as they begin to latch onto him. The World Championship turns a blood red, sending the same color shooting up his veins. The Undisputed Championship turns blue, then shoots up his other arm, turning it the same color.

In the back, laughter is heard echoing throughout everything. Nick Ridicule stands, letting the colors take over, half of him turning red, the other half blue. He turns around, looking over his shoulder to see a black wave starting to form, getting larger and larger. The wave crashes down, devouring him into darkness.

The shot fades back from the NLWF title

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus are shown celebrating. Shots of them crucifying people are shown, finishing with the crucifixion of Corey Casey, Nick Ridicule and Death-Angel. The same laughter is heard again, followed by the final words.

“He that falls into sin is a man; that grieves at it, is a saint; that boasts of it, is a devil.”

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 7Sins-2
Live from the Revenge and Retribution Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
Fireworks explode from the stage, exploding in the air, getting the attention of the crowd. The firework show ends, sending a string of fireworks going off down the stage. Fire shoots up from all four ring posts and the shot shows the packed crowd.

“Gunther moustache fucked me” “Collisto gets my fire burning”
“Caleb Hart makes Death-Angel seem young.” “Biggie Mac, but what about my fries!”
“Nick + Ashley = Forever!” “Bad Company = Death of NLWF” “< I‘m with stupid!”
“Corey Casey is king of the new federation!” “It‘s not the NLWF, without Chuck Fucking Matthews!”
“TJ is my hero!” “Who‘s ready for a new level of violence?” “Welcome to Doucheville!”

The shot moves from the crowd, showing the ring where the shows opening competitors are waiting. The shot cuts to the announcers, smiling as they sit behind the table.

Cornell - It’s been one of the biggest weeks ever in the No Limit Wrestling Federation, but we are finally here. Welcome everyone to Seven Sins live on pay per view here tonight, we’ve got a show you wont soon forget scheduled. We are live for the first time in history from Boston, Massachusetts, home of the number one ranked wrestler of the NLWF, Corey Casey.

Greed - If he loses tonight he’ll go from ranked, to unemployed. Either Nick Ridicule, the current World and Undisputed or Corey Casey will be forced to leave the NLWF if they lose.

Cornell - It’s the price you pay for not being a part of Bad Company!

Greed - I guess so, are we a part of Bad Company now or…?

Cornell - Of course we are. Syndicate was brought back in order to make sure Bad Company took over NLWF. Mission accomplished, now we can sit back and enjoy our hard work.

Greed - Excellent!

Cornell - Take the main event for instance. Bad Company will be seated in the luxury boxes, watching as Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule slaughter each other. The kings will watch as the rebellion kills itself!

Greed - That should be great..

Cornell - It will be, trust me! After the six qualifying matches to see who goes to the NLWF title match, It’s going to be all Bad Company! A clean sweep tonight!

Greed - That should be great. Once everyone sees how dominant Bad Company is, they’ll all come to our side. The hard part will be over and we’ll finally have an NLWF united!

Cornell - That’s the spirit! Now sit back and enjoy a triple debut to start Seven Sins off the right way!

Greed - Oh boy!

The lights in the arena flicker on and off. The competitors in the ring look around, waiting for the lights to stop. Finally the lights stop flickering and the referee prepares the fighters.

Cornell - Small technical difficulty, but we’re fine.

Greed - I hope the lights hold, I would hate for this show to be remembered as the Boston Blackout.

The referee calls for the bell.Triple Debut
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Match

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Caleb Hart [vs] Collisto [vs] GuntherSeven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Interesting triple debut here. You got Caleb Hart, a legend in other promotions, been doing this a long time. But as you know, legends in other places are shit on in the NLWF. Then you’ve got Collisto, I haven’t heard much about her, but Ashley Matthews opened the door for female with the Golden Crown Title.

The three competitors stare at each other. All of them waiting for the right moment to move in.

Greed - Gunther is the SEX GOD! I talked to him backstage, he had two of the HOTTEST Asian chicks I’ve ever seen! He’s the next Chuck Matthews, I’ve added him to my favorites list already!

Caleb Hart runs and kicks Gunter to the stomach, pushing him back into the corner. He whips him out of the corner at Collisto who attempts a big boot. Gunter slides between her legs, then stops under her, looking up. He reaches up and attempts to pull her down into a pin. Caleb Hart runs out of the corner and clotheslines Collisto to the face, sending her falling into the sunset flip cover from Gunter.

-1-2-

Caleb Hart kicks Gunter to the back of his head, breaking up the pin attempt.

Cornell - First near fall of the match, goes to the ‘Sex God’ himself… He’s no Chuck Matthews, that’s for damn sure!

Greed - Give it time, I think one day Gunther could be a legend in NLWF!

Caleb Hart lifts Gunther to his feet. Caleb Hart sends Gunther to the corner, then quickly rushes in and body splashes him. Caleb Hart watches Gunther stagger out of the corner. Caleb Hart springboards off the ropes and dropkicks Gunther to the face, sending him flipping back over the ropes, landing on the ring apron.

Cornell - If we’re picking winners, I like this guy Caleb ‘I’m not related to Frank’ Hart. I think he’s got what it takes to pull off a victory.

Greed - We’ll see what happens, he’s doing fine now, but this is looking like a great match.

Caleb Hart grabs Collisto as she stands up. He sends her to the ropes and she collides with Gunther.

Greed - Bet you Gunther found a way to have sex with her during that collision!

Gunther falls from the apron to the ringside floor. Collisto turns around into a spine buster from Caleb Hart, slamming her down in the middle of the ring. Caleb Hart runs to the ropes, then rebounds and leg drops Collisto.

Cornell - Caleb has a real shot at taking the win here.

Greed - Get up Gunther!

Caleb Hart lifts Collisto to her feet, then steps back out of the way of a fireball that is throw at him. Collisto runs forward into a vicious super kick, catching her right to the chin.

Cornell - Hart Attack! He can hit that kick anytime, anyplace, on anyone!

Greed - Gunther is on his feet ringside, I think he just got a few phone numbers from girls in the front row!

Caleb Hart lays down pinning Collisto.

-1-2-3-

Gunther pulls Caleb Hart out of the ring. Caleb Hart super kicks at Gunther, but he ducks and punches him to the ball. Gunther grabs Caleb Hart and runs with him, then sends him face first into the guardrail.

Cornell - Gunther takes Caleb Hart out, this is a triple threat match so he can’t be DQed for the low blow.

Greed - It’s ALL LEGAL! Just like Gunther loves it!

Gunther runs at Caleb Hart, seated against the guardrail. Gunther turns around and slams his ass into the face of Caleb Hart, smashing his head against the railing. Gunther tweaks his mustache, then runs forward and slides into the ring. Gunther crawls to the center and pins Collisto.

-1-2-3

Collisto kicks out.

Cornell - Collisto kicks out of the Hart Attack, but it was after Gunther gave her time to recover.

Greed - Now it is Gunther who’s taking control of this match!

Gunter spreads the legs of Collisto, then walks to the corner. He climbs up, sitting on the to turnbuckle, then jumps off with a diving head butt between the legs of Collisto. Gunter gets to his knees, then pins her.

-1-2-

Collisto kicks out.

Cornell - Vagina head butt from Gunther, not enough to put Collisto away.

Greed - Had he uses his tongue, he might have put her away early. Ha ha!

Gunther stands up, then lifts Collisto to her knees. Gunther runs to the ropes, then rebounds and hits her to the face with a groin thrust, knocking her down.

Cornell - That was like a joust…

Greed - The Gunther spike!

Gunther walks to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Caleb Hart jumps up to the apron, then runs at him. Gunter kicks Caleb Hart to the face and he falls down to the apron. Gunter jumps off the top turnbuckle and drives and elbow down into the chest of Collisto.

Cornell - Gunther takes down Caleb, then connects an elbow..

Greed - A Glamorous Elbow Drop!

Gunther stands up, watching as Caleb Hart uses the ropes to stand up. Gunther runs and jumps, spinning around and hitting Caleb Hart with his ass, sending him flying off the apron, down to the guardrail.

Cornell - FLYING ASS BLOCK!

Greed - See, Gunther is like the Chuck Matthews and Swan Lee hybrid! This guy is going to be a rising star!

Gunther turns looking at Collisto who’s starting to get to her feet.

Cornell - He’s got a stupid look on his face…

Greed - He’s about to finish on hers!

Collisto stands up and Gunther steps forward, kicking her to the stomach. Gunther turns around for a stunner, but Collisto pushes him off to the ropes. Collisto turns around and springboards off the ropes, then meets Gunther in the center of the ring kicking him to the face. Gunther staggers back, then falls and rolls out of the ring to the outside.

Cornell - Scream of the butterfly from Collisto!

Greed - But the impact sent Gunther out of the ring where she can’t pin him!

Collisto walks to the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. She looks down at ringside where Gunther and Caleb Hart are getting up. Collisto jumps and turns around on the turnbuckle, then corkscrew moonsaults off, taking both Caleb Hart and Gunther down ringside.

Cornell - Collisto taking a huge chance, but it pays off and she takes down both her opponents!

Greed - Maybe we should have picked Collisto to win. I’m sure after she threw that fireball, Corey Casey found a new favorite wrestler.

Collisto is the first to stand up. She walks over and locks Caleb Hart in the tazmission submission. He struggles in the hold, then throws back elbows that connect into her stomach. Collisto lifts Caleb Hart over head and suplexes him stomach first across the guardrail.

Cornell - Amazing cobra clutch suplex move from Collisto, landing Caleb on that rail!

Greed - That had to have hurt, he’s trying to get some air back after having it knocked out of him!

Collisto stands up and kicks Caleb Hart to the face, sending him falling into the crowd. She turns and looks at Gunter as he uses the apron to get to his feet. Collisto runs over and catches the head of Gunther with her legs, then head scissors him, sending him into the steps.

Cornell - Head scissor takeover!

Greed - What an opening match! I haven’t seen such a competitive show opener in a long time!

Collisto grabs Gunther and rolls him into the ring. Collisto slides in and pins Gunther.

-1-2-

Gunther kicks out. Collisto stands up and walks to the corner. She climbs the turnbuckles and stands up on the top. Gunter stands up and runs to the corner, then jumps up to the top turnbuckle to stand in front of Collisto.

Cornell - Like a Cat! A Cat with a mustache!

Greed - Makes sense, considering he gets ALL THE PUSSY!

Collisto raises her hand and a bolt of lighting strikes Gunther, sending him falling off the turnbuckle, down into the middle of the ring. Collisto sits on the turnbuckle, then gets to her feet.

Cornell - Did you see that? She struck him, WITH LIGHTNING!

Greed - This might be the coolest show opening match I’ve ever seen! Better than Carmine versus Dave Zombie!

Caleb Hart jumps from the guardrail, to the ring apron, then super kicks Collisto to the face, sending her falling from the top turnbuckle, down in front of the entrance ramp.

Cornell - Caleb Hart with that super kick out of nowhere!

Greed - What a dangerous attack that is!

Caleb Hart looks into the ring at Gunther in the middle of the ring. He runs to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle from the apron. Caleb Hart stands up and jumps from the top rope with a leg drop, landing on Gunther.

Cornell - Big high risk move! This could be what it takes to get the win!

Greed - Winner of this match will get a huge push in rank, this has been awesome!

Caleb Hart pins Gunther.

-1-2-3

Gunther kicks out.

Cornell - If all the matches tonight live up to the standard this match is setting, we’ll be looking at the greatest show of all time!

Greed - It should be, Seven Sins is a trademark NLWF event!

Caleb Hart runs to the ropes and charges at Gunther who rolls over to his stomach. Caleb Hart steps up on the back of Gunther, then runs to the ropes again. Caleb Hart rebounds and boots Gunther to the face. Caleb Hart lifts Gunther to his feet, but he’s whipped to the corner.

Cornell - Gunther still has some fight in the tank.

Greed - My pick versus your pick with Collisto laid out on the outside, I get the feeling this will be a great finish.

Gunther stands up and runs at Caleb Hart in the corner, but takes a boot to the face. Caleb Hart dives out of the corner with a super kick but Gunther manages to duck underneath it. He kicks Caleb Hart to the stomach, then sets up a DDT.

Cornell - Hart went for that tremendous superrich, but Gunther saw it coming.

Greed - Now Gunther has him set for a DDT!

Caleb Hart escapes out of the DDT, then pulls Gunther toward him by his arm. Caleb Hart tries to supper kick Gunther, but he catches his foot. Gunther spins Caleb Hart around and he kicks Collisto as she dives into the ring from the apron.

Cornell - WHAT A KICK!

Greed - Hart attack to Collisto as she was trying to make her presence felt in this match again!

Caleb Hart turns around and is kicked, then DDTed by Gunther.

Cornell - This match keeps going, changing directions, I’m not sure who’s going to pull it off.

Greed - The one man still moving, Gunther!

Gunther gets to his feet and looks at both Caleb Hart and Collisto on the mat. Gunter lifts Caleb Hart to his feet, then lifts him up and slams him into the corner. Gunther spreads the legs of Caleb Hart, putting them over the middle rope on each side, then he backs up.

Cornell - He’s got Caleb Hart spread wide open, he might be looking for the extra point.

Greed - This is going to be more of a field goal.

Gunther runs and punt kicks Caleb Hart to the balls in the corner. He falls forward right into a spike DDT from Gunther.

Cornell - Gunther with a sickening kick to the nuts, followed by a DDT out of the corner!

Greed - DING DONG HIS DICK IS DEAD!

Gunther pushes Caleb Hart, rolling him out of the ring, then he stands up. Collisto slowly starts to stir in the middle of the ring, fighting just to get to her feet.

Cornell - Gunther is stalking her…

Greed - He’s fully erect and ready to hit his finisher! Ha ha!

Collisto stands up and turns around. She’s kicked to the stomach, then stunnered by Gunther.

Cornell - Gunther Stunner! He’s got a chance at winning here!

Greed - He’s got it, Gunther is going to win this debut match!

Gunter pins Collisto in the 69 position.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Impressive NLWF debut for all three of these new acquisitions, but it’s Gunther who comes out on top!

Greed - Gunther always comes out on top! Take that however you want!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, GUNTHER!

Gunther raises his hands. He looks at Christ Dudley, then leaves the ring and walks over to her. Gunther gets close to Christa Dudley.

Cornell - Is he hitting on our ring announcer?

Greed - It’s always a good time for Gunther!

The lights in the arena start to flicker, getting the crowd on its feet. The lights stop flickering and the shot cuts to backstage, where Curt Wall stands by Chuck Matthews who has the NLWF Title propped on his right shoulder. Chuck Matthews holds his head high, looking off into the distance, while Curt Wall stares at him.

Curt Wall
Mr. Matthews, last week you were awarded the NLWF Title, the same way you were awarded the Tag Team titles. Lately, all the talk has been about you not deserving to be champion in the NLWF…

Chuck Matthews looks at Curt Wall, a look of disgust and disdain.

Curt Wall
Can I get your thoughts, on the thoughts of you not deserving the NLWF title?

Chuck Matthews shakes his head disappointed, then stops and smirks.

Chuck Matthews
I think you should be more careful with the question you ask me. I mean, if you want to keep a job around here. Saying I don’t deserve something, is like saying NLWF isn’t the best promotion on earth. Sure, it’s easy to say, but where is the proof?

Curt Wall doesn’t say anything. Instead he looks at the ground, breaking eye contract with Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews
You have no proof, because not only is it not true, but it’s a complete lie! NLWF is the best promotion around, thanks to Bad Company. Bad Company is the best stable ever created thanks to ME. You see how that works? So you saying I don’t deserve something, is completely ridiculous!

Curt Wall looks at Chuck Matthews, avoiding eye contact.

Curt Wall
Sorry… it’s just that Bad Company still has some non followers, people who don’t want to see NLWF united… Who just want to see the best fighters in the world come in and fight each other… not align to take over the company…

Chuck Matthews
Once Bad Company has succeeded in it’s mission, that’s when everyone will get what they want. Until then, until we’ve removed all the things that suck about NLWF, our job is incomplete! Tonight, Bad Company shows its dominance by winning six qualifying matches, then co main eventing the show with me. I don’t care what people think, because I know what’s best for them, even though they can’t see it yet.

Chuck Matthews pushed past Curt Wall, then walks away. The shot fades back to ringside where Ashley Matthews and Jake Hawk are inside the ring waiting.

Cornell - We’ve seen this rivalry develop over recent weeks. The Hawk family doesn’t agree with the way Bad Company handles business.

Greed - The sure don’t, Jason voiced his opinions on commentary then quit Syndicate. His brother just sort of followed him around.

Cornell - Now the Hawk family will pay for their sins against Bad Company! They will soon learn that fighting the NLWF is bad for your health!

Greed - yeah…

The referee calls for the bell.NLWF Se7eN Sins Elimination Match Qualifier

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Ashley Matthews [vs] Jake Hawk Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ashley Matthews walks to the center of the ring. With her foot, she makes an imaginary line, then backs up daring Jake Hawk to cross it. Jake Hawk smiles, then steps up to the imaginary line and draws one with his foot right in front of it. Ashley Matthews walks out of the corner and crosses the line, then push kicks Jake Hawk to the chest, sending him into the corner.

Cornell - A girl against a fifteen year old! This is going to be awesome!

Greed - We saw the Lucha Libre style catch Ashley off guard last week in her Golden Crown title defense, can Jake Hawk beat her with that similar style?

Ashley Matthews steps forward and hits Jake Hawk with a forearm to the face In the corner. She lifts him up and sits him down on the top turnbuckle, then climbs up. Ashley Matthews punches Jake Hawk to the top of the head, then steps up and hurricanrana’s him from the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - FRANKENSTEINER!

Greed - She has got to be the most talented female fighter in the entire world!

Ashley Matthews stands up and backs into the corner with a smirk on her face.

Cornell - COULD IT BE!?

Ashley Matthews crouches down in the corner, then motions for Jake Hawk to get up.

Cornell - YES!

Greed - Looks like you’ll get to see some early impact, Tommy.

Jake Hawk stands up, holding his neck. He turns around and Ashley Matthews runs out of the corner, then spears him. She stands up, lifting him to his feet, then jumps and hits him with a cutter.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT FOLLOWED BY THE EPIPHANY!

Greed - Now she’s got his set up for a power bomb!

Ashley Matthews lifts Jake Hawk for a crucifix power bomb, holding him up. She runs out of the corner then stops in the middle of the ring and spins around. She throws Jake Hawk up, catching him in regular power bomb position, then she drops down with a sit-down power bomb.

Cornell - SPIRAL BOMB!

Greed - That was awesome!

Ashley Matthews stands up with Jake Hawk laid out in the center of the ring. She climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then jumps off with a moonsault, landing on him and pinning him,

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - The first step of Bad Company dominance has been taken!

Greed - What an amazing Ashley Matthews performance, she showed such a wide range of moves in a short time. Flawless victory!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, ASHLEY MATTHEWS!

Ashley Matthews looks down at Jake Hawk, then puts her foot on his face and raises her hands. She turns around and leaves the ring, staring at the ring steps. Ashley Matthews walks over and grabs the steps, then pulls them apart, taking the top half. She slides them into the ring then looks around with an evil smile.

Cornell - Taking a page out of the book of Ridicule.

Greed - Sending a message, someone needs to help that little kid or he’s about to get really hurt!

Ashley Matthews pulls the stairs next to Jake Hawk, then lifts him to his feet. Ashley Matthews lifts Jake Hawk up for a power bomb then spins around with him. She jumps, then drives Jake Hawk down onto the steps. He screams out in pain and the referee drops down over him to protect him,

Cornell - Ashley Matthews has just destroyed Jake Hawk. She made him pay for pissing her off this month! You see what happens Hawk family? Do you seen what happens when you don’t align?

Greed - I see what happens….

Cornell - Jake Hawk may need a wheelchair! HA HA HA! I couldn’t resist.

Ashley Matthews walks up the steps and raises her hands, soaking in the boos from the crowd. The lights turn off, but immediately turn back on. They begin to flicker on and off, then turn on completely. ME Security surrounds the ring, ready for anything.

Cornell - ….uh oh…

Greed - What? Damn ME Security is all over it! Lights start acting up and they are here to make sure no one gets hurt.

Cornell - LIGHTS! You know who uses the lights to play mind games? DEATH-ANGEL!

Greed - You don’t think… do you?

The shot fades from the ring where ME Security is escorting Ashley Matthews to the arena parking lot where a Bowser monster truck is doing donuts. The truck spins around a few more times, then takes off right at the arena. The horn goes off releasing a roar and fire shooting from the hood. The truck hit’s the brakes at the last possible second, stopping right in front of the entrance doors.

Cornell - He’s here…..

Greed - Once upon a time my favorite wrestler, now an outlaw in the land of NLWF. He’s the number one wrestler in the entire world!

Corey Casey drops down out of the monster truck then kicks open the arena doors walking in. He stops and looks up from the ground, then listens.

“FUCK ‘EM UP CASEY FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP CASEY FUCK ‘EM UP!”
“FUCK ‘EM UP CASEY FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP CASEY FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Corey Casey smiles, then looks at the ground again and enters the arena. The shot fades to ringside where Brenton Cyrus and William Haze are waiting.

Cornell - William Haze thought it was a good idea to come into the NLWF and slap Brenton Cyrus…

Greed - LOL WUT!?

Cornell - Now he has to fight him.

Greed - If William Haze can win this match, he’ll skyrocket himself not just into the ranks of the NLWF best, but into the NLWF match later tonight!

Cornell - Too bad that’s not part of Bad Companies reign of dominance here tonight!

The referee holds Brenton Cyrus back, ordering him into his corner. Brenton Cyrus reluctantly backs up, grabbing the ropes to hold himself back. The referee calls for the bell.NLWF Se7eN Sins Elimination Match Qualifier

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Brenton Cyrus [vs] William Haze Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus runs across the ring at top speed. William Haze slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Brenton Cyrus watches as William Haze runs for his life.

Cornell - Did… Did he just run away from him?

Greed - I would have ran for my life too. Even a bad Brenton Cyrus is a scary guy.

Brenton Cyrus looks at the referee then tells him something. Brenton Cyrus drops down and slides under the ropes, then jumps over the guardrail and runs walks casually through the crowd.

Cornell - I think Brenton told the referee not to count him out.

Greed - Good idea, but where is he going?

The shot cuts to backstage where William Haze is running down the hall, looking behind him. He pushes past people, then slows down. William Haze looks around, then turns and looks at the exit. He smiles and runs to the door then pushes through. William Haze is clotheslined immediately by Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - He caught him!

Greed - I get the feeling William Haze isn’t going to survive in the NLWF.

Brenton Cyrus lifts William Haze to his feet and hits him with a European uppercut. Brenton Cyrus grabs William Haze by the back of his head, then runs with him and throws him into the back of a car. Brenton Cyrus laughs, then stomps down on the hand of William Haze.

Cornell - That Bad Company sweep is looking more and more like a reality with each match!

Greed - So far so good.

Brenton Cyrus lifts William Haze to his feet then slaps him across his face. Brenton Cyrus knees William Haze to the stomach, then walks with him and rolls him onto the hood of the car. Brenton Cyrus climbs up and lifts Williams Haze.

Cornell - The referee values his job, he could have easily counted these guys out, but he knows what this match means!

Greed - Another slaughter at the hands of Bad Company…

Brenton Cyrus grabs William Haze by his throat, then lifts him up and choke slams him through the windshield of the car. Brenton Cyrus looks down at William Haze, then holds his arms up doing the God Pose. The lights in the parking lot shut off.

Cornell - I KNEW IT! Death-Angel has returned! He’s going to hunt all of us down one by one and eat us!

Greed - Come on, first time in a new city. Death-Angel is dead.. For good this time…

The lights turn back on and Brenton Cyrus is standing on the roof of the car. He looks around, then reaches down and lifts William Haze up. Brenton Cyrus pulls William Haze to his feet, then jumps and cutters him down into the roof of the car.

Cornell - Epiphany! I bet William Haze wishes he had slapped himself last week! This is what you get for listening to Nick Ridicule!

Greed - I have to agree with that. He shouldn’t have slapped BC.

Brenton Cyrus sits up, a smile on his face. He slides down the back of the car, then grabs William Haze and pulls him down by his afro, letting him hit the floor. Brenton Cyrus doesn’t let go of his afro, then uses it to drag him toward the doors.

Cornell - He’s going to bring him back!

Greed - He needs to beat him inside the ring.

The shot cuts back ringside where all the fans are staring at the big screen. Brenton Cyrus emerges from behind the curtain, still dragging William Haze by his hair. Brenton Cyrus stops at the top of the stage and lifts William Haze to his feet.

Cornell - Looks like BC doesn’t feel he’s paid enough for the slap.

Greed - guess not.

Brenton Cyrus throws William Haze off the stage, sending him flipping then crashing down onto the cement floor. Brenton Cyrus walks down the stage then jumps down. He grabs William Haze and lifts him up to his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus carries him down to the ring, then throws him up and brings him down face first into a knee.

Cornell - Vicious Betrayal on William Haze!

Greed - Advice for new recruits in the NLWF, don’t try to start at the top!

Brenton Cyrus grabs William Haze and rolls him into the ring. Brenton Cyrus slides in then punt kicks him to the back of the skull, then stomps him to the back of the head. Brenton Cyrus jumps and drives a knee into the back of the neck of William Haze, then rolls him over and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Bad Company wins again!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, BRENTON CYRUS!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and puts his foot on the face on William Haze as the referee raises his hand.

Cornell - This is a demonstration of power! A demonstration of a company united as Bad Company!

Greed - A great win by Brenton Cyrus.

The lights in the arena turn red. Then strobe lights begin to go off. The lights shut off completely then turn back on. Brenton Cyrus looks down and his foot on the face of Death-Angel who lays where William Haze was. The lights shut off again.

Cornell - Oh shit! Death-Angel!

Greed - Where? I don’t see anything!

The lights turn back on and Brenton Cyrus is standing in the corner. William Haze lays in the middle of the ring. Brenton Cyrus looks around, then runs and punt kicks William Haze. The shot cuts backstage to Nick Ridicule looking at a Bad Company t-shirt. He smirks a little then jumps to his feet as a hand touches his back. He turns around, hiding the shirt behind him, looking to see Ashley Matthews.

Ashley Matthews
Hi.

Nick Ridicule smiles, his expression completely changing as he looks at her.

Nick Ridicule
Hi.

Ashley Matthews
Did you see my match?

Nick Ridicule nods.

Nick Ridicule
You’re amazing.

Ashley Matthews smiles, then looks down at his hands behind his back.

Ashley Matthews
What were you looking at?

Nick Ridicule shakes his head, turning to prevent Ashley from seeing what he has.

Nick Ridicule
It’s nothing, just… nothing.

Ashley Matthews
Can I see it? Please?

Nick Ridicule pulls out the shirt from behind his back, showing it to her.

Ashley Matthews
Why don’t you just join us?

Nick Ridicule
Because it’s wrong. I don’t want Bad Company, Ashley. I want you.

Ashley Matthews
You can have me…

The two stare at each other. Nick Ridicule leans in and kisses Ashley Matthews. They break away and smile at each other. Ashley Matthews turns around and walks away. Nick Ridicule looks down at his belts, then up at Ashley Matthews who’s getting further away.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley wait..

Nick Ridicule hurries off after her, leaving the titles behind. The shot zooms in on the belts before cutting to ringside. Ryan Cornell stands on the outside of the ring.

Cornell - This is it. This is that time in a mans life where he stands up, beats the shit out of his father, and shows he’s fit to carry on the family name. If Ryan Cornell fails me… Put it this way, failure is not an option!

Greed - Are you going to go easy on him?

Cornell - Of course I’m going to go easy on him. Then he’ll join Bad Company after kicking my ass, put in a legendary showing in the NLWF title match and finally be something special!

Greed - This might be the worst idea you’ve ever had!

Tommy Cornell stands up, microphone in hand.

Tommy Cornell
Can I have your attention, please?

“FUCK YOU TOMMY!” “FUCK YOU TOMMY!” “FUCK YOU TOMMY!”

Tommy Cornell
I can see I have your attention now. It’s time for me to really beat the hell out of Ryan once and for all!

Greed - WORST IDEA EVER! DON’T GO THROUGH WITH IT!

Tommy Cornell walks away from the announcers table. He rips his suit off, revealing his wrestling attire, then he slides into the ring.

Tommy Cornell
RYAN, IT’S TIME FOR ME TO END YOUR CAREER!

Ryan Cornell walks up the steps, then enters the ring.

Tommy Cornell
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!?

Ryan Cornell shakes his head. The referee looks at Tommy Cornell who smiles and shakes his head. Tommy Cornell tosses the microphone out of the ring.

Greed - don’t search him.. don’t search him.. don’t search him..

The referee smiles and calls for the bell.

Greed - YES!

NLWF Se7eN Sins Elimination Match Qualifier

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Tommy Cornell [vs] Ryan Cornell Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell and Ryan Cornell tie up in the middle of the ring. Tommy Cornell drives his knee into the stomach of Ryan Cornell, then judo throws him into the center of the ring. Tommy Cornell jumps up to his feet and raises his hands. He starts doing jumping jacks.

Greed - Yes! I knew he wasn’t going to let that asshole, loser, no good, lazy, lame, Ryan Apollos son of his get the win!

Ryan Cornell kicks Tommy Cornell to the stomach off his back, then his kicks him to the face. Ryan Cornell stands up clotheslines Tommy Cornell. Ryan Cornell runs to the ropes and rebounds at Tommy Cornell as he stands up. Ryan Cornell hits him with a massive shoulder block, sending him flying across the ring.

Greed - What he calls that stupid shoulder block move! Tommy would know, I don’t.

Ryan Cornell pulls Tommy Cornell away from the ropes and pins him.

Greed - KICK OUT OR I QUIT!

-1-

Tommy Cornell kicks out.

Greed - Bravo!

Tommy Cornell grabs the right arm of Ryan Cornell and puts him in a key lock, bending his arm behind his back. Tommy Cornell uses the arm to sweep Ryan Cornell around so he ends up on top. Tommy Cornell releases the arm, then punches Ryan Cornell in the mounted position.

Greed - Bad Company is counting on you! Keep Ryan Cornell out of the group and qualify for the NLWF title!

Tommy Cornell stands up and walks to the corner. He rests his chest against the top turnbuckle, then reaches into the front of his trunks. Tommy Cornell pulls out his brass knuckles and puts them on his hand.

Greed - YES! I expect Tommy Cornell to win by KO!

Tommy Cornell turns around, hiding his right hand behind his back. He walks over to Ryan Cornell and lifts him up to his feet. Ryan Cornell jumps up, slipping behind Tommy Cornell. He immediately locks in a cobra clutch.

Greed - It’s… what the hell does he call it? The.. It’s the APOLLONATOR CLUTCH! The move only one or two people have ever escaped!

Tommy Cornell reaches for the ropes by Ryan Cornell doesn’t let him move. Tommy Cornell reaches out and grabs the referee with his left hand. Tommy Cornell kicks backwards, nailing Ryan Cornell to the balls.

Greed - YEAH!

Tommy Cornell pokes the referee in the eye, then pie faces him, sending him falling to the mat. Tommy Cornell, judo throws Ryan Cornell over him, then punches him to the face with the brass knuckles.

Greed - WHO CALLED A KNOCK OUT!?

Tommy Cornell puts the brass knuckles into his trunks, then stands up. He gives John Greed a thumbs up, then puts Ryan Cornell in a figure four leglock.

Greed - Ryan Cornell has passed out from the amazing figure four leg lock! Tommy sure can lock that thing on!

The referee crouches in the corner, rubbing his eye. Tommy Cornell rocks back and forth in the hold as Ryan Cornell lays motionless.

Greed - His shoulders are down ref, clean your eyes out on your own time!

The referee steps out of the corner and makes the count.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell breaks the hold, then hurries out of the ring. He jumps and rolls over the announcers table, then lands in his seat. He grabs his headset and quickly puts it on.

Cornell - LOSER! RYAN APOLLOS IS A LOSER! TOMMY CORNELL IS A WINNER!

Greed - TOMMY WINS! TOMMY WINS!

Christa Dudley - here is your winner, TOMMY CORNELL!

Cornell - That killer instinct took over!

Greed - That was awesome!

Tommy Cornell stands up. He grabs a microphone.

Tommy Cornell
Ryan! You’re fired!

Tommy Cornell laughs, then sits down.

Cornell - I tried, he failed, we move on without him.

Greed - Rough justice?

Cornell - Better believe it.

The lights in the arena flicker on and off. The fans roar in approval, cheering wildly. Me Security hurries down to the ring and the lights turn on. They slide into the ring and surround Ryan Cornell. ME Security begins beating the hell out of Ryan Cornell as the shot cuts backstage to Jason Hawk with Taylor O’Day.

Jason Hawk

They are bringing him to the hospital now. Bad Company has gone too far tonight! I’m going to have to get even by sending TJ Tilli to the hospital!

Taylor O’Day
Are you sure you’re ready to return to the ring?

Jason Hawk looks at Taylor O’Day, concerned.

Jason Hawk

We had better hope so.

They grab hands and walk away as the shot cuts to ringside.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty Re: Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 5th 2010, 7:57 pm

Music begins to play

"UNDEAD!!"

Biggie Mac walks out with Anna by his side. He stops, looks around, and gets the crowds opinion on Anna
After they cheer, he salutes them, and they walk down the ramp, high-fiving fans.
Once they get to the ring, Biggie slides in while Anna climbs the steps.
Biggie gets on a turnbuckle and gives a double salute to the fans.
He jumps down, goes over to Anna, gives her a kiss, and gives her his necklace, shirt, and jewelry.

Christa Dudley - The following match is the Golden Crown Championship match. Introducing first, the challenger. From Ottawa, Ontario, standing 6’ and weighing 205 pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by Anna Stone, BIGGIE MAC!

Cornell - Since Biggie Mac arrived in the NLWF, Ruben Ricardo León has been a thorn in his side. Anything he can do, Ruben seems to be able to do better.

Greed - Now these two rising stars in NLWF will not only get a chance to fight each other, but a chance to fight later on for the NLWF Title.

The lights in the arena go out and the fans boo as the opening strains of Vamo' Alla Flamenco hit the speakers. The screen shows a Mexican flag fluttering in the breeze and as the music kicks in Green, White and Red pyro goes off at the top of the ramp in the shape of the Mexican flag and Ruben Ricardo León steps out on to the stage, with his arms spread wide. Green, white and red searchlights begin to scan the arena, as León runs down to the ring, eventually focusing on the centre of the ring as he slides under the bottom rope.

Christa Dudley - This is the champion. From Villahermosa, Mexico. Standing 5’9” and weighing 210 pounds. He is the reigning and defending Golden Crown Champion, RUBEN RICARDO LEON

Cornell - Both of these guys have been as impressive as anyone in NLWF. Both ranked in the top ten of NLWF, both looking to make big on their first pay per view event.

Greed - This is the biggest opportunity of both these guys lives!

The referee is interrupted from calling for the bell by a border patrol officer. He looks at Ruben Ricardo León, then motions for him to come over.

Cornell - Biggie Mac could be the first person to ever win by lack of green card!

Greed - Wouldn’t that be something, I wonder what this is all about.

Ruben Ricardo León backs away as the border patrol guy tries to grab his mask.

Cornell - I think he needs proof of citizenship!

Greed - Biggie Mac is loving this in his corner!

Ruben Ricardo León grabs the border patrol officer and tosses him over the ropes. He looks at Biggie Mac who stops laughing and prepares to fight. The referee calls for the bell.

Golden Crown Championship

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 ChampionshipMatch

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Ruben Ricardo León [vs] Biggie Mac Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ruben Ricardo León charges at Biggie Mac who lunges in and takes him down to the mat. Biggie Mac hits Ruben Ricardo León with a few punches, then transitions into side control. Biggie Mac hits Ruben Ricardo León with knees to the body, then stands up.

Cornell - Great strategy, keep the lucha style wrestler down, ground him and use what makes you the better fighter.

Greed - Biggie has a sound strategy so far.

Ruben Ricardo León tries to stand up but Biggie Mac leg kicks him and trips him. Ruben Ricardo León kips up and attempts and hurricanrana but Biggie Mac lifts him up then power bombs him down. Biggie Mac stomps down on the knee of Ruben Ricardo León, then drops down locking on a kneebar.

Cornell - Rumors have circled that Ruben will join Bad Company tonight, smart choice, but Biggie still has to beat him and take the title!

Greed - He’s not a member of Bad Company yet, right? But what happens when he becomes a member, does that mean they’ll never fight again?

Ruben Ricardo León crawls across the mat, reaching for the ropes. Biggie Mac releases the knee bar, then stands up and throws an axe kick to the body of Ruben Ricardo León. Biggie Mac jumps over the legs of Ruben Ricardo León, landing a superman punch.

Cornell - He’s really starting to beat Ruben down!

Greed - Ruben isn’t used to the MMA style. He’s not threatening with any submission, Biggie is safe to beat him up as long as he keeps him down.

Biggie Mac stands up, then kicks the legs of Ruben Ricardo León. Biggie Mac drops a knee down into his body then lifts him to his feet. Ruben Ricardo León tries to push Biggie Mac away from him but he locks in a muay thai clinch, grasping his hands together behind his head. Ruben Ricardo León struggles, then takes a knee to the body.

Cornell - Perfect strategy, he’s staying on Ruben no matter what. If Ruben can create distance, he can start to fly around.

Greed - I love this sport.

Biggie Mac pulls the head of Ruben Ricardo León down into a knee, then pushes him into the corner. Biggie Mac releases his muay Thai grip and hits Ruben Ricardo León with a elbow to the face in the corner. Biggie Mac steps back and kicks Ruben Ricardo León to the body, then dives in with a knee.

Cornell - Ruben has been hit with a vicious onslaught of moves here!

Greed - How is he surviving?

Biggie Mac locks Ruben Ricardo León in the Muay Thai clinch, then pulls him down into another knee to the face. Biggie Mac climbs up to the middle turnbuckle, standing over Ruben Ricardo León, he hits him with a punch, then begins untying the back of his mask.

Cornell - He’s trying to get his mask!

Greed - Good, I don’t believe in masks!

Biggie Mac rips the mask off and holds it up. He looks down at Ruben Ricardo León, who was wearing a mask underneath. He reaches up, then power bombs Biggie Mac out of the corner.

Cornell - That’s what Ruben needed to get back into this match, the distance has been created. Now lets see if he can get this fight going his way!

Greed - He’s getting to his feet, this is going to be interesting.

Ruben Ricardo León stands up. Biggie Mac gets to a knee. Ruben Ricardo León runs at Biggie Mac, then jumps up and hits him with a knee to the face.

Cornell - Shining wizard!

Greed - Hey… do you think Ruben Ricardo León.. Is Shithead? Ruben Ricardo León Lonewolf with a tan and a mask?

Cornell - GET THAT MASK BIGGIE!

Greed - GET IT!

Biggie Mac and Ruben Ricardo León stand up at the same time. Biggie Mac holds his face, then attempts a head kick. Ruben Ricardo León ducks it and runs to the ropes. He springboard moonsaults off at Biggie Mac who catches him on his shoulder. Ruben Ricardo León kicks his feet and lands behind Biggie Mac, then brings him down with a reverse DDT.

Cornell - Ruben has changed the tempo of this match, the Golden Crown Champion is looking great.

Greed - He survived the early advantage, now Biggie must do the same!

Ruben Ricardo León stands up, then jumps to the top turnbuckle. He stands up looking down at Biggie Mac, then leaps off with a frog splash. Ruben Ricardo León lands on Biggie Mac, then pins him, hooking both legs.

-1-2-

Biggie Mac kicks out. Ruben Ricardo León is quick to his feet, running to the ropes, then sliding under to the apron. Ruben Ricardo León springs over the ropes and lands a senton on Biggie Mac, then pins him again.

-1-2-

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - I have become a huge fan of this Golden Crown Championship, several great title matches so far in it’s history!

Greed - Another here tonight!

Ruben Ricardo León lifts Biggie Mac to his feet and sends him to the corner. Ruben Ricardo León runs in and dropkicks him to the back as soon as he hit’s the corner. Ruben Ricardo León stands up and lifts Biggie Mac up to the top turnbuckle, then climbs up behind him.

Cornell - Could we see a super back suplex or reverse frankensteiner here?

Greed - It’s going to be something big!

Anna Stone climbs up to the apron. Ruben Ricardo León looks at her, then takes a back elbow to the face from Biggie Mac.

Cornell - I have no idea what’s going to happen up there!

Greed - Both men stranded on that top turnbuckle, only room for one!

Biggie Mac wraps his arm around Ruben Ricardo León, then super Russian legsweeps him from the top turnbuckle down onto the ring. Both men crash into the mat then roll back to their stomach in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - Amazing!

Greed - Biggie hurts himself, but now we’re on even ground.

Biggie Mac crawls, rolling Ruben Ricardo León over with his hand. Biggie Mac drops an arm over his chest.

-1-2-3

Ruben Ricardo León kicks out. Biggie Mac grabs his arm, then jumps up and drops a leg drop on him. Biggie Mac pulls back locking Ruben Ricardo León in an arm bar.

Cornell - Great follow up move, Biggie has shown in all his matches that he has backup moves!

Greed - Someone is starting to take over Chuck’s spot as the smartest man in wrestling!

Cornell - Don’t be an idiot.

Ruben Ricardo León struggles in the hold, twisting and turning, trying to avoid having his arm broken. Ruben Ricardo León gets to his feet and Biggie Mac releases his arm to throw and upkick, catching him to the face. Ruben Ricardo León staggers back, then hit’s the ropes.

Greed - He hurt him with that up kick!

Biggie Mac hurries to his feet. Ruben Ricardo León bobs and weaves, but Biggie Mac hits him with a three punch combo, then a leg kick that buckles him. Ruben Ricardo León puts his arms up to defend himself but Biggie Mac hits him with a spinning back kick to the body, knocking the wind out of him.

Cornell - Superior striking shown by Biggie Mac!

Greed - He knows he has Ruben hurt and he’s attacking to try to finish!

Ruben Ricardo León staggers back to the ropes, holding his stomach. Biggie Mac fakes a leg kick, then hit’s a vicious head kick. Ruben Ricardo León crumbles to the mat, then rolls back. He gets to his feet and staggers to the ropes.

Cornell - Ruben eats a brutal head kick and somehow gets back up before Biggie can dive on him!

Greed - What a war! How is Ruben still standing, he looks like a drunken monkey! He’s doing the chicken dance!

Cornell - He’s about to be finished faster than a nervous virgin!

Ruben Ricardo León covers up, leaning against the ropes for support. Biggie Mac rushes in and Ruben Ricardo León springboards off the bottom rope, then kicks his legs out, locking them under the arms of Biggie Mac. Ruben Ricardo León falls over the top rope and uses his legs to send Biggie Mac over the top to the outside.

Cornell - Ruben recovers with a victory roll like move to send Biggie out of the ring!

Greed - He was hurt bad, I can’t believe he survived that!

Ruben Ricardo León uses the ropes to stand up on the apron. He looks down at Biggie Mac who’s being helped by Anna Stone. Biggie Mac stands up and looks at Ruben Ricardo León who springboards off the ropes and moonsaults to the outside at them. Biggie Mac pushes Anna Stone out of harms way, then takes the full impact of the moonsault.

Cornell - Ruben puts it all on the line and it pays off!

Greed - This match is stealing the show!

Ruben Ricardo León stands up slowly, looking at Anna Stone. He walks over to her and leans down, reaching out his hand to help her up. Anna Stone reaches up slowly, then grabs the mask of Ruben Ricardo León and pulls it off, revealing another mask.

Cornell - How many of those do you think he has on?

Greed - A dozen!

Ruben Ricardo León shakes his head, then turns around. He runs and dropkicks Biggie Mac to the face as he tries to stand up. Ruben Ricardo León lifts Biggie Mac to his feet, then suplexes him stomach first over the guardrail. Ruben Ricardo León backs away and climbs up to the apron. He looks at Anna Stone, then kisses his hand and blows it to her.

Cornell - Ruben needs to worry more about beating Biggie Mac, he can’t be getting distracted!

Greed - He’s got him in a good position now.

Ruben Ricardo León climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then looks at Biggie Mac over the guardrail. Ruben Ricardo León jumps off the top turnbuckle with a leg drop and connects into the back of Biggie Mac’s neck, flipping him over to the ringside area.

Cornell - Awesome guillotine leg drop, I’ve never seen it done better! If Ruben wins he joins Bad Company, if he loses he joins Bad Company, I think we already know who wins this match!

Greed - Bad Company?

Cornell - Exactly!

Ruben Ricardo León stands up, lifting Biggie Mac to his feet. He runs and rolls him into the ring.

Greed - Biggie Mac has a chance to finally shut Ruben up! Ruben has Biggie where he wants him with a chance to prove he’s the best rising star. You have to love NLWF action!

Ruben Ricardo León climbs to the apron, then inhales deep. He motions for Biggie Mac to stand up. Biggie Mac slowly gets to his feet. Ruben Ricardo León waits for him to stand, then springboards up to the top rope and dives at him with dropkick to the back of the head.

Cornell - Springboard missile! Down goes Biggie, and Ruben has a good shot at retaining!

Greed - Don’t count out Biggie Mac, he’s tough, he can still kick out!

Ruben Ricardo León rolls Biggie Mac over and pins him.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - Good call!

Greed - Ruben is going to have to do more than that in order to beat him.

Ruben Ricardo León rolls out of the ring to the apron and motions for Biggie Mac to stand up.

Anna Stone
HE’S DOING IT AGAIN!

Ruben Ricardo León looks at Anna Stone with a smirk, then grabs the top rope, watching Biggie Mac start to get up. Biggie Mac gets to his knees, then up to a foot, crouching in the middle of the ring. Ruben Ricardo León springboards up to the top rope, then dives at Biggie Mac who jumps. The two men collide in mid air, Biggie Mac hitting a massive uppercut on Ruben Ricardo León who was going for a hurricanrana.

Cornell - Biggie connects!

Greed - What a perfect shot!

Biggie Mac stands up over Ruben Ricardo León then lands three huge punches down into his face. Biggie Mac pins Ruben Ricardo León.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - What a finisher! He smelt blood and he was all over it for the win! This guy look better and better every time we see him in the ring!

Greed - Now he’s a champion!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, and the NEW Golden Crown Champion, BIGGIE MAC!

The referee gives Biggie Mac the championship and he holds it close. Anna Stone walks up the steps, then enters the ring. She runs over and hugs Biggie Mac.

Cornell - The engaged couple can now celebrate the first of what I’m sure will be many title reigns!

Greed - Both men put it all on the line! What a performance!

Biggie Mac hands the title to Anna Stone, then looks at Ruben Ricardo León. Biggie Mac walks over and reaches down. He grabs the mask of Ruben Ricardo León, then rips it off. As he does the lights in the arena shut off.

Cornell - DAMN IT! I wanted to know if he was Shithead!

Greed - I heard Shithead might never come back because of you Tommy.

Cornell - I challenge him to come back and fight me! Try to redeem himself, just so I can prove what a fail he is!

The lights turn back on. Biggie Mac is holding Anna Stone close in the middle of the ring. Ruben Ricardo León is gone. The shot cuts backstage to Chuck Matthews watching on the big screen TV inside his office. He looks over his shoulder at the NLWF title sitting on his desk.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Chuck Matthews
Come in.

Ashley Matthews enters the office and looks at her dad.

Ashley Matthews
We need to talk about Nick.

Chuck Matthews stares at her, he touches his neck and the shot cuts back to ringside. Jason Hawk is in his corner, holding the Hawk Cup and Junior Championship close to him. TJ Tilli enters the ring, a confident smile on his face.

Cornell - All month Hawk has been talking about his Hawk cup and how it will put over a new star. He offered to forfeit the title to whoever won, then he kept it all to himself!

Greed - Sounds like something Hawk would do.

Cornell - Now he’s going to face the man he doesn’t feel is deserving. Put your money where your mouth is for once Hawk! Don’t talk about it, be about it! If you think you’re better than TJ, beat him and prove it.

Greed - Judging by the look on his face, he’s planning on it.

The referee watches Jason Hawk hand the title and trophy ringside. The referee waits, then calls for the bell once both men are ready.

HAWK CUP II FINALS

Junior Heavyweight Championship

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Jason Hawk [vs] TJ Tilli Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk rolls his eyes and walks around the ring. TJ Tilli steps to the middle with his hands up. Jason Hawk continues to circle around, looking at TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Jason Hawk seems like TJ Tilli is no threat at all.

Greed - I think Jason Hawk believe that TJ Tilli is no threat at all.

TJ Tilli grabs Jason Hawk and sends him to the ropes. Jason Hawk flips over the ropes, landing on the apron. He smiles at the crowd, then looks at the announcers and flips them off. TJ Tilli runs to the corner, then steps up the turnbuckles. He jumps off and dropkicks Jason Hawk to the face, knocking him off the apron.

Cornell - Down goes the dodo bird!

Greed - Hawk needs to realize that even though TJ Tilli may have needed help in a few matches, he’s still a talented competitor.

Jason Hawk stands up holding his jaw. He shakes it off and shrugs then turns around to see TJ Tilli running across the ring. TJ Tilli flips over the ropes and Jason Hawk falls to the ground, covering himself. TJ Tilli lands on the apron, a smile on his face.

Cornell - FAKE OUT!

Greed - Hawk fell for the oldest trick in the high risk book…

Jason Hawk sticks his head up, looking around. TJ Tilli jumps up off the apron and comes down with a double foot stomp into the back of Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Right in front of us, TJ Tilli is taking it to Jason Hawk!

Greed - I never thought I would see the day.

TJ Tilli lifts Jason Hawk to his feet. He spins around and clotheslines Jason Hawk, knocking him onto the announcers table. TJ Tilli climbs up and stomps down on the stomach of Jason Hawk. TJ Tilli lifts him to his feet, then turns him around. He hooks the arms of Jason Hawk, then turns him and brings him down face first into the table with a Inverted Double Underhook Facebuster.

Cornell - BREAKING POINT! TJ Tilli has broken Jason Hawk!

Greed - I can’t believe what I’m seeing… TJ TILLI FTW?

TJ Tilli rolls off the table, then pulls Jason Hawk off. He runs with him and throws him into the ring, then climbs up to the apron. TJ Tilli looks at Jason Hawk laid out, then walks over and climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - TJ Tilli has something huge planned!

Greed - He’s going to beat the best high flyer ever with a high flying move!

TJ Tilli jumps off the top turnbuckle with a 450° Splash. TJ Tilli lands perfectly on Jason Hawk then bounces off of him from the impact.

Cornell - Amazing move! He’s going to beat Jason Hawk, new Junior Heavyweight Champion!

Greed - He just needs to pin him!

TJ Tilli holds his stomach, coughing, trying to get back up. Jason Hawk lays motionless near the corner. He moves and holds his stomach and chest. Taylor O’Day cheers ringside. TJ Tilli crawls over and pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - I can’t believe it!

Greed - Hawk still has enough to kick out!

TJ Tilli looks at the referee in disbelief.

Cornell - I’m shocked! I thought Hawk would Hawk out and just give up! If he can’t beat TJ Tilli, how does he expect to beat all of Bad Company?

Greed - I don’t know..

TJ Tilli lifts Jason Hawk to his feet and sends him to the ropes. Jason Hawk reverses it and sends TJ Tilli to the ropes instead. TJ Tilli slides out of the ring to the apron and stands up. Jason Hawk runs at TJ Tilli and takes a forearm to the face. TJ Tilli goes for a springboard shoulder block move. Jason Hawk quickly gets leaps into the air and catches TJ Tilli with a hurricanrana. Jason Hawk spins around twice with TJ Tilli before crashing down into the mat with the pin.

-1-2-3

TJ Tilli kicks out, pushing Jason Hawk off of him,

Cornell - That was amazing! 450 hurricanrana!

Greed - Jason Hawk is one of the most talented guys in the entire world!

Jason Hawk lifts TJ Tilli up and flapjacks him into the corner. TJ Tilli hit the turnbuckle face first and Jason Hawk crawls away from him. Jason Hawk stands up and then runs in and hits him with a double knee in the corner to his back.

Cornell - This is more like the match I expected.

Greed - Hawk has taken things into his area, he’s used to main event matches that go for over half an hour!

Jason Hawk lifts TJ Tilli up to the top turnbuckle the climbs up. Jason Hawk turns TJ Tilli around then sets him up for a belly to belly superplex. Jason Hawk moonsaults off the top turnbuckle with TJ Tilli and both men crash down into the center of the ring.

Cornell - The Top Of The Mountain!

Greed - I can’t believe Jason isn’t on our team anymore, what went wrong? Doesn’t he like being a winner?

Jason Hawk crawls over and pins TJ Tilli, hooking his leg.

-1-2-3-

TJ Tilli kicks out. Jason Hawk looks at the referee, then holds up three fingers. The referee shakes his head and Jason Hawk stands up, grabbing his shirt.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is tougher than we give him credit for! No way he should have kicked out of that!

Greed - I’m shocked. Jason needs to stay focused, stay on him!

Jason Hawk looks at TJ Tilli laid out in the middle of the ring. Jason Hawk leaves the ring to the apron, then grabs the top rope. He springboards up, then flies over the ring and TJ Tilli. Jason Hawk lands on the middle rope on the other side of the ring, then moonsaults off and lands on the knees of TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Jason Hawk went coast to coast with that move then tried a moonsault!

Greed - That was insane! But TJ Tilli countered by getting his knees up!

Jason Hawk stands up holding his stomach. He backs into the corner, then lifts himself to sit on the top turnbuckle. TJ Tilli gets up and staggers toward him. Jason Hawk kicks TJ Tilli to the face and he goes down. Jason Hawk stands up on the top turnbuckle, then jumps off with a double shooting star press. TJ Tilli grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself out of the ring. Jason Hawk lands on the mat.

Cornell - Belly flop! No one home for Hawk! The nest was empty on the landing!

Greed - TJ Tilli pulled himself to the apron and let Hawk splat on the canvas!

TJ Tilli stands up on the apron. He looks into the ring at Jason Hawk, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Taylor O’Day steps up to the apron, but is quickly pulled off by Selena Hill, who throws her back into the guardrail.

Cornell - CAT FIGHT!

Greed - Taylor was going to help Jason but she got stopped!

TJ Tilli jumps off the top turnbuckle with a shooting star press landing on the back of Jason Hawk. TJ Tilli stands up holding his stomach. He lifts Jason Hawk to his feet and holds him up. TJ Tilli gets Jason Hawk into reverse DDT position, then spins him down into a reverse swinging neck breaker.

Cornell - What a move! Hawk’s face ate canvas!

Greed - TJ Tilli has a shot at winning the biggest match of his life here!

TJ Tilli stands up and lifts Jason Hawk up. He grabs his arms and spins him down with a Inverted double underhook face buster in the center of the ring. TJ Tilli puts his hands up, then rolls Jason Hawk over to his back. TJ Tilli stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. TJ Tilli stands up looking down at Jason Hawk.

Cornell - He’s trying to send a message!

Greed - Hawk you fucked with the wrong guy!

TJ Tilli jumps off the top turnbuckle with a 450° Splash, crushing Jason Hawk in the middle of the ring. TJ Tilli puts his hands up, then pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - TJ TILLI PULLS OFF THE BIGGEST WIN OF HIS ENTIRE LIFE!

Greed - It’s a miracle!

TJ Tilli stands up and looks at Christa Dudley ringside.

Christa Dudley - Here is the winner of the Hawk Cup, he is the NEW Junior Heavyweight Champion, TJ TILLI!

Selena Hill takes the Junior Championship and Trophy, then enters the ring. She hands them to TJ Tilli and the two hug. TJ Tilli holds up the trophy and belt.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is the new champion! What a moment, biggest in his NLWF career!

Greed - He beat one of the best ever, congratulations. He did it one on one, no excuses, he is the champion!

TJ Tilli and Selena Hill both put a foot down on the face of Jason Hawk on the mat. The lights in the arena shut off and music begins to play in reverse. Static fills the big screen then the lights turn back on. Me Security hurry to the ring and surround it.

Cornell - Where are you Death? SHOW YOURSELF!

Greed - I don’t think it’s DA, it just doesn’t seem like him. He’s the kind of guy who makes appearances each time, not hides.

ME Security enters the ring as TJ Tilli and Selena Hill leave. Jason Hawk tries to get up but ME Security quickly attacks, beating the hell out of him with batons. Several guards pull out taser guns and point them at Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Cruel irony.

Greed - No kidding.

They shoot Jason Hawk down on the mat and he shakes uncontrollably as electricity is pumped through him. The shot cuts backstage to Nick Ridicule watching the pay per view near the interview station. He turns around to walk away but Corey Casey is standing blocking his way.

Nick Ridicule
Thefuck do you want?

Corey Casey

I want what I was promised. I want us to put on the greatest match NLWF has ever seen here tonight.

Nick Ridicule shrugs his shoulders.

Nick Ridicule
Guess we’ll see what happens.

Corey Casey

You talk about how bad Chuck and Brenton are. But when I look at you I can see them. You’re no better than they are. Actually, you’re worse because you pretend like you are. You respect me? Well I despise you! Tonight I’m finally going to beat you and you wont be able to do anything about it. The end of Nick Ridicule in the NLWF will be at my hands!

Nick Ridicule nods his head.

Nick Ridicule
Good luck with that.

Nick Ridicule walks past Corey Casey who looks confused. The shot fades from Corey Casey to ringside where Cotton the Clown and Knife to Know you are staring at each other. Matt Biggars sits down in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Cornell - Originally this was set to be Knife versus Cotton, since they’ve got a lot of stuff between them. But Matt Biggars feels they aren’t deserving of a pay per view match, so he asked to be added.

Greed - Now he’s going to make defense number two of the Rising Star Championship.

Cornell - Not only that, but he claims he can knock both these guys out with just one punch!

Greed - These guys are huge monster like men, I think he was high when he said that.

Rising Star Championship

Red Triangle Circus Championship

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Matt Biggars [vs] Knife to Know you [vs] Cotton the Clown Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944
Knife to Know you runs at Cotton the Clown and is lifted up. Cotton the Clown brings Knife to Know you down across his knee, then begins to grind him back and forth. Knife to Know you tries to get out but blood begins to spill from his mouth.

Cornell - Cotton Candy Breaker!

Greed - Knife is being murdered! After months of build up, he’s finally going to die!

Matt Biggars steps up out of the corner and lunges forward with a haymaker right hook, punching Cotton the Clown to the jaw. Knife to Know you falls to the mat as Cotton the Clown staggers back and falls through the ropes.

Cornell - HE DID IT!

Greed - Is Cotton out?

Matt Biggars looks at his hand, then he looks down at Knife to Know you and smiles. Matt Biggars leaves the ring to the apron, then climbs to the top turnbuckle. He jumps off with the 420 splash landing on Knife to Know you. He quickly pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Biggars has done it, another step closer to an Undisputed title shot!

Greed - Bad Company has done it! A clean sweep tonight! NLWF title match is all Bad Company!

Matt Biggars holds up the Rising Star Championship, then leaves the ring. The lights start to flash, then turn on. ME Security comes out, then starts the attack on Cotton the Clown. Some go into the ring and attack Knife to Know you on the mat.

Cornell - Gotta keep the ring clean!

Greed - Especially with the main event up next!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty Re: Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 6th 2010, 6:18 pm

The pay per view cuts backstage to TJ Tilli celebrating with Selena Hill. He looks at the Hawk cup and laughs, then looks at the Junior Heavyweight Championship.

TJ Tilli
Can you believe it Selena? I beat Jason Hawk! I beat him fair and square! He’ll never be able to say I don’t deserve being champion!

Selena Hill
You were amazing!

TJ Tilli
Now I have a chance to become the NLWF Champion, I’ve already beaten the odds once tonight, I wonder if I can do it again!

Selena Hill
I know you can!

TJ Tilli
TJ Tilli, then No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion!

Selena Hill
Go and do it TJ! I believe in you!

TJ Tilli puts the Junior Heavyweight Title around his waist, then Selena Hill buttons it for him. He kisses her, then the trophy and walks away as she holds it close. The shot cuts to ringside where Hawk’s Nest is set up.

Cornell - Here we go. Bad Company has dominated Seven Sins, now we’ll fight to see which one of us is the best In the NLWF!

Greed - Best of luck to you old friend.

Cornell - What are you talking about, I’m not going in there until I have to. Shhhhhhh, I don’t think they’ll notice.

Greed - You sly fox!

Christa Dudley - The following match is the Se7eN Sins Elimination Match and it is for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship!

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

This is the world that you burn.
This is the life that you waste.
How does it feel on your own, now that you're pushing me away?

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at entrance ramp as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Christa Dudley - Introducing first he from Chicago, Illinois. Standing 6’1” and weighing in at 230 pounds. He is the reigning and defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Emotional Drought erupts through the speakers. Ashley walks down the ramp, focused on the ring. She ignores the crowd as she goes. She climbs up onto the apron, and looks out to the fans. She holds her arms out, and looks to the sky. Ashley climbs into the ring. She looks at her opponent, and shakes her head.

Cornell - How precious… Sad I wish me and my child were in an NLWF title match together. Instead of in an NLWF title match and an unemployed loser!

Christa Dudley - Introducing the first challenger, from Miami, Florida. Standing 5’8” and weighing 110 pounds. ASHLEY MATTHEWS!

I don't wanna' be hostile.
I don't wanna' be dismal.
And I don't wanna' rot in an apathetic existence.
See I wanna' believe you,
And I wanted to trust you,
And I wanna' have faith to put away the dagger.

Brenton Cyrus steps out from backstage and throws his arms up, doing his god pose. A fountain of sparks goes off behind him and he makes his way down the ramp.

But you lie, cheat, and steal.
And yet I tolerate you?

Brenton Cyrus makes it to the bottom of the ramp and looks into the ring. He smirks, then turns and walks over to the ring steps.

Veil of virtue hung to hide your method
While I smile and laugh and dance and sing your praise and glory.
Shroud of virtue hung to mask your stigma as I smile and laugh and dance
and sing your glory,

while you lie, cheat, and steal
How can I tolerate you?

Brenton Cyrus makes it up the steps, then he steps up from the apron to the turnbuckle and does his god pose again, staring out at the crowd. He smiles, then climbs down into the ring.

Our guilt, our blame, I've been far too sympathetic.
Our blood, our fault, I've been far too sympathetic.

I am not innocent.
I am not innocent.
You are not innocent.
No one is innocent.

Christa Dudley - The next challenger, from Des Moines, Iowa. Standing 6’2” and weighing 205 pounds. BRENTON CYRUS!

Cornell - This is where I would make my grand entrance.

Greed - Instead you’re going to stay and hide until the best time right?

Cornell - Of course.

Christa Dudley - The next challenger, from London, England. Standing 6’0” and weighing 200 pounds. TOMMY CORNELL!
Cornell - That dumb bitch! Now Chuck, Ashley and Brenton are looking at me!

Tommy Cornell waves.

Greed - You’re part of the match.

Music begins to play

"UNDEAD!!"

Biggie Mac walks out with Anna by his side. He stops, looks around, and gets the crowds opinion on Anna
After they cheer, he salutes them, and they walk down the ramp, high-fiving fans.
Once the get to the ring, Biggie slides in while Anna climbs the steps.
Biggie gets on a turnbuckle and gives a double salute to the fans.
He jumps down, goes over to Anna, gives her a kiss, and gives her his necklace, shirt, and jewelry.

Christa Dudley - The next challenger, from Ottawa, Ontario. Standing 6’0” and weighing 205 pounds. He is the NEW Golden Crown Champion, BIGGIE MAC!

Tilli comes in to Falling Down with hooded jacket on, playing to the crowd. when the chorus hits Tilli flips the hood off AJ-esque. He goes into the ring and motions a modified Gunz signal on both hands.

Christa Dudley - The next challenger, from Perth, Australia. Standing 6’ 1” and weighing 215 pounds. He is the NEW Junior Heavyweight Champion, TJ TILLI!

Cornell - How amazing was his win over Jason Hawk earlier tonight?

Greed - It was pretty amazing, I don’t think anyone expected it.

Cornell - Bad Company did!

Forfeit by Chevelle plays and Matt Biggars steps out onto the stage, the Rising Star Title around his waist. He motions for the crowd to get up, then walks down the ramp. He takes off his belt and holds it up, then slides into the ring.

Christa Dudley - The final challenger, from Aurora, Illinois. Standing 6’4” and weighing 222 pounds. He is STILL the Rising Star Champion, MATT BIGGARS!

Cornell - All the waiting is over, you’re about to watch seven NLWF Title matches in one!

Greed - I’m excited, this is the first even Seven Sins elimination match, all Bad Company, start it up!

The referee watches as the NLWF Title is placed inside the Hawk box, in the center of the Hawk’s Nest structure. He looks at the seven competitors in the match, then he calls for the bell.Hawk’s Nest Match
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Se7eN Sins Elimination Match
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Chuck Matthews [vs] Ashley Matthews [vs] Brenton Cyrus [vs] Tommy Cornell [vs] Biggie Mac [vs] TJ Tilli [vs] Matt Biggars Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews stand side by side in the corner, looking at all of Bad Company. Ashley Matthews stands near them, while TJ Tilli and Matt Biggars stay near her.

Cornell - Biggie Mac seems to be the odd man out right now.

Greed - He’s the only guy who doesn’t really have that much history with the other members of Bad Company.

Biggie Mac runs and clotheslines Matt Biggars over the ropes. He kicks TJ Tilli to the stomach and locks him in a Muay Thai grip. TJ Tilli struggles, then takes a knee to the chest. Biggie Mac controls TJ Tilli then hits him with a knee to the body. Biggie Mac releases TJ Tilli and jumps at him, hitting him with a superman punch, putting him down.

Cornell - Biggie Mac starts things off since Bad Company seemed reluctant to fight each other.

Greed - This is supposed to be every man and woman for themselves! All of them trying to become NLWF Champion!

Biggie Mac watches TJ Tilli roll out of the ring, then he turns and looks at Ashley Matthews, then Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus. Chuck Matthews turns around and begins climbing to the top turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus runs at Biggie Mac and attempts a clothesline. Biggie Mac ducks it and spins Brenton Cyrus around into a belly to belly slam.

Cornell - Chuck is going for the climb, he’s going to try to retain the NLWF title in match one!

Greed - But Biggie Mac is clearing house, he’s going to be able to stop him!

Biggie Mac stands up and runs to the corner. Chuck Matthews jumps over him off the top turnbuckle and grabs onto the rope underneath the structure. Biggie Mac climbs the turnbuckles then jumps off and grabs the rope, hanging next to Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Both of those guys handing from that tightrope, neither of them could get the belt, but they are ten feet above the ring.

Greed - Pull Biggie down Ashley!

Ashley Matthews watches as Biggie Mac lands big kicks on her dad. The two hang from the rope, trying to hold on. Biggie Mac kicks Chuck Matthews to the ribs, then the chest. He kicks him to the back of the head and looks down as Ashley Matthews grabs his legs.

Cornell - Pull him down! Then Chuck can climb up and get his belt!

Greed - Come on Ashley, give him a good tug!

Biggie Mac pulls his feet away then double kicks Chuck Matthews to the face, sending him falling from the rope, down to the mat. Chuck Matthews lands on Brenton Cyrus in the middle of the ring with a splash. Biggie Mac lifts his feet up so Ashley Matthews can’t reach them.

Cornell - Biggie is the last man standing, only Ashley is left!

Greed - If Biggie can pull himself on top of that rope, he could reach up and grab the monkey bars underneath the structure, then make it to the middle where the belt is in the Hawk box!

Biggie Mac pulls himself closer to the middle as Ashley Matthews jumps trying to grab him inside the ring. TJ Tilli jumps up to the apron and Ashley Matthews moves out of the way. TJ Tilli springboards off the top rope and dives at Biggie Mac with a missile dropkick, catching him to the face, knocking him off the wire. Both men crash down into the ring, TJ Tilli landing on Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - What a springboard dropkick from TJ Tilli!

Greed - Has anyone been as impressive as him here tonight? Biggie Mac, but that’s who he just dropkicked!

TJ Tilli stands up slowly. He looks at Ashley Matthews in the corner, then he runs at her. Ashley Matthews moves and TJ Tilli runs up the turnbuckles, then flips off to the outside of the ring. He takes Matt Biggars down ringside and manages to land on his feet.

Cornell - TJ Tilli takes down the Rising Star champion!

Greed - Suicide senton! Can you imagine if TJ Tilli won this match and became the NLWF champion?

TJ Tilli stands up. He dives across the announcers table, tackling Tommy Cornell to the ground. TJ Tilli pounds away with big shots, then stands up and begins to stomp Tommy Cornell on the ground. TJ Tilli grabs a steal chair, then runs and slides into the ring.

Greed - He’s gone crazy! TJ Tilli Rage Rampage!

TJ Tilli watches as Brenton Cyrus stands up. He gets to his feet and staggers to the ropes. TJ Tilli runs and smashes the steel chair into his face, sending him falling out of the ring. TJ Tilli watches Biggie Mac stand up and he bashes him with the chair.

Cornell - What the hell is that little jerk thinking?

Greed - Tommy, you’re part of this match! He was just attacking an opponent.

TJ Tilli looks at Biggie Mac down on the mat, then he tosses the chair to the side. TJ Tilli rushes over to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Ashley Matthews stands back in the corner watch. TJ Tilli jumps off the top turnbuckle with a shooting star press, landing on Biggie Mac.

Cornell - TJ Tilli lands hard on Biggie Mac with a massive shoot star press, but now he’s going to pay for now! Now Ashley is going to spear him into next week!

Greed - I don’t think Ashley would do that to TJ.

TJ Tilli stands up holding his stomach. He looks at Ashley Matthews in the corner then turns around and is speared by Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - In a match with this many threats you have to be aware of where everyone is at all times!

Tommy Cornell stands up, leaving the announcers table. He runs and slides into the ring, then crawls over and gets in the face of TJ Tilli.

Tommy Cornell
HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Tommy Cornell leaves the ring, then rolls over the table and lands in his chair.

Greed - Nice touch.

Chuck Matthews stands up holding the legs of TJ Tilli. Chuck Matthews locks TJ Tilli in an inverted sharpshooter in the middle of the ring. TJ Tilli pushes up and reaches out for the rope but can’t. Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring holding his head.

Cornell - I have a feeling TJ is about to pay.

Greed - Deadly combo coming up.

Brenton Cyrus stands in the corner, then runs out but stops as Ashley Matthews runs in front of him waving her hands for him to stop.

Cornell - But I want to see the punt kick!

Greed - Ashley doesn’t want TJ to get hurt.

Chuck Matthews breaks the hold and lifts TJ Tilli to his feet. Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches TJ Tilli with a cutter.

Cornell - Epiphany instead!

Greed - I guess it’s better than a punt kick.

Chuck Matthews walks to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He begins climbing up the outside of the structure, then steps out on top of the wire. Chuck Matthews uses the monkey bars above him for balance as he walks across the rope.

Cornell - Chuck is going to retain! He’s right there!

Greed - But wait, Biggars is getting up, he might be able to stop him.

Matt Biggars climbs up to the ring apron. Matt Biggars avoids a clothesline from Brenton Cyrus and hits him with a spinning back fist from the apron. Matt Biggars springboards up to the top rope and bounces off toward Chuck Matthews who jumps off the wire and spears him out of mid air, down to the mat.

Cornell - YES! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! I have a feeling this is going to end up behind my favorite match of all time!

Greed - That was brutal!

Chuck Matthews stands up and holds his arms up. The crowd boos him.

“FUCK YOU CHUCK!” “FUCK YOU CHUCK!” “FUCK YOU CHUCK!” “FUCK YOU CHUCK!”

Chuck Matthews looks at Biggie Mac starting to stand up, using the ropes for support as he favors his stomach. Chuck Matthews backs up and crouches down in the corner. Ashley Matthews checks on TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Biggie Mac is just begging for Hollywood Impact!

Greed - He’s asking for it and Chuck Matthews plans to deliver,.

Biggie Mac turns around and watches Chuck Matthews charge at him. Chuck Matthews spears Biggie Mac in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - HOLLLLLLLYYYYYYWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD IMPACT!

Greed - Wait he countered it!

Biggie Mac lifts his right leg over the shoulder of Chuck Matthews, then places his shin across his neck. Biggie Mac pulls on the back of Chuck Matthews head, locking in the gogoplata. Chuck Matthews struggles in the hold.

Cornell - Son of a bitch! Biggie Mac takes the impact but manages to lock in a submission!

Greed - A vicious submission, he’s crushing his already damaged throat!

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and stomps Biggie Mac to the face, forcing him to break the hold. Brenton Cyrus lifts Biggie Mac to his feet and hits him with a European uppercut. Brenton Cyrus immediately tries a punt kick but Biggie Mac grabs his foot and rolls him down into an ankle lock.

Cornell - Another submission counter!

Greed - Biggie Mac is doing serious damage here tonight!

Brenton Cyrus jumps and rolls out of the ankle lock, then stands up. Biggie Mac runs at Brenton Cyrus and clotheslines him over the ropes to the apron. Biggie Mac turns around and spins out of the way of a spear from Chuck Matthews, sending him into Brenton Cyrus on the apron. Brenton Cyrus falls off and hit’s the guardrail back first.

Greed - Oops

Biggie Mac wraps his arms around Chuck Matthews, then lifts him up for a German suplex. Biggie Mac stands up, still holding Chuck Matthews, then he German suplexes him again. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews up. Chuck Matthews reaches for the ropes but Biggie Mac German suplexes him, this time letting him go.

Cornell - Triple German suplex on the NLWF Champion from Biggie Mac.

Greed - This is the biggest opportunity in some of these guys life, they know it’s now or maybe never!

Biggie Mac grabs TJ Tilli as he finally stands up. Biggie Mac runs with TJ Tilli and throws him over the ropes. TJ Tilli hands on and lands on the apron. Biggie Mac watches as Matt Biggars stands up, then he runs at him. Matt Biggars throws a huge right hand but Biggie Mac jumps and hits him with a flying knee to the face. Matt Biggars falls through the ropes and falls ringside.

Cornell - He’s clearing the ring so he can go for the NLWF title without any problems.

Greed - Good thinking, a master of strategy is Biggie Mac.

Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and hits him with a short uppercut. Biggie Mac hit’s a two punch combo, then a body kick, followed by a leg kick, hurting Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac sets Chuck Matthews up for a back suplex, then lifts him up and spins him around, launching him over the ropes, sending him crashing down ringside.

Cornell - Sonic Boom from Biggie Mac!

Greed - He’s cleared the ring, of everyone but Ashley. But she’s not hurting anyone.

Biggie Mac steps out to the ring apron, then begins climbing up the Hawk’s nest structure. He looks to see Brenton Cyrus starting to stand up and he jumps down. Biggie Mac walks over to Brenton Cyrus and is lifted up and slammed face first into the guardrail. Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches Biggie Mac with a cutter.

Cornell - Epiphany! Cyrus was just waiting for him.

Greed - Biggie was doing so well, he should have just went for the belt.

Brenton Cyrus lifts Biggie Mac to his feet, then sends him face first into the ring steps. Brenton Cyrus stands up with a smile on his face. He slides into the ring and watches as TJ Tilli springs off the ropes. Brenton Cyrus prepares himself but TJ Tilli grabs onto the Hawk’s next structure.

Cornell - I thought TJ might try to fight Brenton, but he does the smart thing and goes for the belt.

Greed - Very smart.

Brenton Cyrus hurries to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He begins climbing up the structure, then steps out onto the wire, using the money bars to keep his balance. Brenton Cyrus makes it to the middle and kicks TJ Tilli to the stomach.

Cornell - He stops TJ Tilli from becoming the NLWF Champion!

Greed - Hawk would shit himself if TJ Tilli became NLWF Champion and went undefeated in Hawk’s nest the same night he beat him.

Matt Biggars climbs the Hawk’s next structure on one side of the ring while Chuck Matthews climbs up on the other side. Brenton Cyrus hooks TJ Tilli for a cutter but he pulls away. TJ Tilli uses the monkey bars to pull himself up and kick Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - He almost knocked him off!

Greed - It’s ok, Chuck and Matt are almost there.

Chuck Matthews steps off the structure onto the rope. On the other side. Matt Biggars does the same. Chuck Matthews motions for TJ Tilli to turn around. Matt Biggars walks across the rope, sneaking up behind Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - All of these guys over ten feet above the ring standing on that rope!

Greed - Ashley is standing, head tilted back, watching these guys. If they all fall, she could be the NLWF Champion!

Brenton Cyrus European uppercuts TJ Tilli and he turns around on the rope. Chuck Matthews runs across the rope, ,then dives at TJ Tilli who lifts himself up using the monkey bars. Brenton Cyrus jumps off and grabs onto the top of the Hawk’s Nest structure. Chuck Matthews spears Matt Biggars off the rope and they both fall to the ring.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - What a first match!

Brenton Cyrus hangs, trying to get his feet back on the wire. TJ Tilli turns around and looks at him, then jumps up grabbing the money bars and double kicks him. Brenton Cyrus loses his grip and falls down to the ring. TJ Tilli stands on the rope and looks around, then looks up at the Hawk Box above his head.

Cornell - NO FUCKING WAY!

Greed - BIGGEST WIN OF HIS ENTIRE LIFE!

TJ Tilli punches through the Hawk Box and pulls out the NLWF Championship. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - TJ TILLI HAS DONE IT!

Greed - Unbelievable!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, and the NEW No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, TJ Tilli!

Cornell - Way to go TJ, now to survive six other matches.

Greed - Good luck TJ! Just avoid being eliminated!

The referee looks around at all the damage, then calls for the bell.

Elimination by Blood

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Chuck Matthews [vs] Ashley Matthews [vs] Brenton Cyrus [vs] Tommy Cornell [vs] Biggie Mac [vs] TJ Tilli [vs] Matt Biggars Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Biggie Mac slowly stands up ringside. He walks over and slides into the ring. Ashley Matthews leaves the ring and watches from ringside. Biggie Mac walks over lifting Chuck Matthews to his feet. He pushes Chuck Matthews back into the corner, then hits him with a forearm to the face.

Cornell - That chair brought in by TJ Tilli earlier is still in the ring.

Greed - TJ Tilli is still above the ring, he’s got a BIRDS EYE VIEW! Ha ha

Biggie Mac whips Chuck Matthews out of the corner. Brenton Cyrus grabs the arm of Chuck Matthews, and turns the whip around, sending him back at Biggie Mac who boots Chuck Matthews to the face. Brenton Cyrus has a punch blocked by Biggie Mac, then he takes a few counter punches and a body slam.

Cornell - Biggie Mac is a machine tonight, you can tell he wants to be NLWF Champion.

Greed - Who doesn’t? The main goal of everyone should be to become champion.

Biggie Mac grabs the steel chair and hits Matt Biggars with it down on the mat. He motions for Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus to get up. Biggie Mac lifts the chair above his head and Ashley Matthews takes it from him on the apron. She jumps down and sticks her tongue out at him.

Cornell - Ashley saves her dad and uncle from chair shots.

Greed - She sure did.

Biggie Mac stares to the outside of the ring at Ashley Matthews then turns around. TJ Tilli jumps from the ropes with the NLWF title and catches Biggie Mac with a huge cross body block. TJ Tilli puts the NLWF Title in the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - The new NLWF Champion is going to work on Biggie Mac, the Golden Crown Champion.

Greed - Please stop calling TJ the new NLWF champion, we all know it wont last.

TJ Tilli jumps off the top turnbuckle with a 450° Splash, landing on Biggie Mac. He holds his stomach, then picks up the NLWF Title and holds it close. Brenton Cyrus starts to stand up, next to Chuck Matthews. TJ Tilli looks at him, then looks at the belt and smiles.

Cornell - This is a first blood match, so as soon as someone is busted open this match ends and someone is eliminated.

Greed - If it’s TJ Tilli who’s eliminated we’ll have a new NLWF Champion again!

Brenton Cyrus turns around and TJ Tilli runs at him, then dives forward and nails him with the NLWF title to the face. TJ Tilli stands up and looks down at Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - He got him good, but not enough to bust him open!

Greed - Now TJ has his target set on Chuck!

TJ Tilli holds up the title, then runs at Chuck Matthews who spins around and spears him.

Cornell - FUCK YES! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - This match might take the record for most Hollywood Impact!

Chuck Matthews looks at Ashley Matthews who looks at the chair. She slides it into him and he grabs it and lifts it up. Chuck Matthews looks down at Biggie Mac, waiting for him to get up. Chuck Matthews turns around and blasts Matt Biggars with the steel chair.

Cornell - That had to have busted him open!

Greed - Sickening chair shot!

The referee checks Matt Biggars, then calls for the bell as blood flows down his face.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Chuck wins match number two, but since he didn’t eliminate the champion, he hasn’t taken his belt back.

Greed - We move on to Falls count anywhere!

Christa Dudley - Matt Biggars has been eliminated!

The referee watches as Matt Biggars is helped out of the ring by other officials. He calls for the bell.Falls Count Anywhere
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Chuck Matthews [vs] Ashley Matthews [vs] Brenton Cyrus [vs] Tommy Cornell [vs] Biggie Mac [vs] TJ Tilli Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews looks at Biggie Mac, then at TJ Tilli. Chuck Matthews drops the chair and pins TJ Tilli.

-1-2-

TJ Tilli kicks out. Chuck Matthews stands up and whips him to the corner. Chuck Matthews quickly rushes in and clotheslines him as soon as he hits. Chuck Matthews hip tosses TJ Tilli out of the corner, then runs and soccer kicks him to the back.

Cornell - Hollywood hip toss!

Greed - followed by a ruthless kick to the spine.

Chuck Matthews lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and sets him up for a tombstone piledriver. TJ Tilli kicks his feet and lands behind Chuck Matthews, grabbing his arms and setting up the inverted double underhook face buster. Chuck Matthews shoves TJ Tilli away from him, then reaches down and grabs the chair. TJ Tilli rebounds off the ropes and Chuck Matthews levels him with a chair shot.

Cornell - The new champ meets the former champ! Take your belt back Chuck!

Greed - He’s a three count away from being a four time NLWF Champion!

Chuck Matthews drops the chair and pins TJ Tilli.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac pulls Chuck Matthews off of TJ Tilli, locking in an ankle lock. Chuck Matthews struggles then turns around and kicks his ankle free.

Cornell - Biggie Mac prevented an elimination, what the hell is he thinking?

Greed - I think he wants to be the guy who eliminates TJ, he wants to be NLWF champion.

Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and sends him to the ropes. Chuck Matthews rebounds and is immediately taken over the ropes by a clothesline from Biggie Mac. Chuck Matthews hit’s the apron, then falls off and lays in front of the announcers table.

Cornell - Biggie Mac removes Chuck Matthews!

Greed - Now his eyes are set on TJ Tilli, on becoming the NLWF Champion!

Brenton Cyrus grabs the steel chair and spins Biggie Mac around. He swings the chair at him but Biggie Mac avoids the shot, then hits him with a head kick. Brenton Cyrus drops the chair and falls out of the ring.

Cornell - Just Biggie and TJ now, cause I’m not going in there and I don’t think Ashley is either.

Greed - Nope.

Biggie Mac lifts TJ Tilli to his feet. Biggie Mac hit’s a knee to his body ,then shoots him to the ropes. TJ Tilli jumps and springboards off the middle rope, then moonsaults over Biggie Mac, landing on his feet. Biggie Mac turns around and clothesline TJ Tilli.

Cornell - He tired to use his speed to throw Biggie Mac off, but he takes him down with a clothesline.

Greed - TJ wont stay down though.

TJ Tilli and Biggie Mac stand up at the same time. TJ Till catches a body kick attempt, then spins Biggie Mac around. He tries a dragon kick but TJ Tilli ducks under it, then dropkicks him to the back of the head. TJ Till stands up and grabs the arms of Biggie Mac, then spins him around with a Inverted double underhook face buster.

Cornell - BREAKING POINT ON BIGGIE MAC!

Greed - TJ Tilli is going to eliminate him!

TJ Tilli pins Biggie Mac.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - Near fall!

Greed - Inside the ring, surprisingly.

TJ Tilli stands up and runs to the corner. He climbs to the top turnbuckle and stands up. TJ Tilli looks down at Biggie Mac, then around at the crowd. TJ Tilli jumps down with a corkscrew split legged moonsault but Biggie Mac stands up out of the way.

Cornell - TJ Tilli goes high risk and gets no reward!

Greed - Now Biggie can capitalize!

Biggie Mac locks in a cross face chickening on TJ Tilli, pulling him back into the center of the ring. TJ Tilli tries to get to the ropes but can’t move.

Cornell - New NLWF Champion coming!

Greed - First TJ Tilli as NLWF Champion, now Biggie Mac?

Chuck Matthews stands up in front of the announcers table, then turns around and looks inside the ring. He looks at Tommy Cornell, then motions for him.

Cornell - What?

Greed - I think he wants you to lay down.

Tommy Cornell crawls onto the announcers table and Chuck Matthews pins him. A ringside official makes the count.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Biggie Mac releases the hold, then raises his hands inside the ring. Chuck Matthews climbs off the table, then walks over to the steps, looking inside the ring. Tommy Cornell slides back into his chair.

Cornell - I’m eliminated.

Greed - You ruined Biggie’s shot at the title!

Christa Dudley - Tommy Cornell is eliminated!

Biggie Mac looks at TJ Tilli confused, then at the referee.

Cornell - He’ll still have four matches to be champion.

Greed - True, but he had the champ right where he wanted him.

The referee calls for the bell.Last Man Standing
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Chuck Matthews [vs] Ashley Matthews [vs] Brenton Cyrus [vs] Biggie Mac [vs] TJ Tilli Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring then runs at Biggie Mac who jumps over him avoiding a spear. Biggie Mac turns around at the same time as Chuck Matthews who boots him to the face. Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac to his feet and whips him to the ropes. Biggie Mac rebounds into a wheel kick from Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Now look, two elimination for Chuck Matthews in this match and he’s looking unstoppable!

Greed - You got the match going his way, that’s for sure.

Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac to his feet and takes a shot to the stomach. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews up for a spine buster. Chuck Matthews catches Biggie Mac with a knee to the face, then falls down into a DDT. Chuck Matthews stands up and grabs the legs of Biggie Mac.

Cornell - Great counter to that spine buster with the DDT, now he’s going for the cryptic cross!

Greed - This is the last man standing match, he should be trying to keep him down.

Chuck Matthews turns Biggie Mac over locking in the hold. TJ Tilli stands up and Chuck Matthews breaks the hold in order to spear him.

Cornell - I never thought I would get tired of saying it, but HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - That has to be a record amount of impact already!

Chuck Matthews lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and dumps him over the ropes. Brenton Cyrus walks over and begins stomping TJ Tilli. Chuck Matthews looks at Biggie Mac, then walks over and lifts him up. Biggie Mac back body drops Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Does Biggie Mac ever stop fighting?

Greed - Not at all so far tonight!

Chuck Matthews quickly stands up and knees Biggie Mac to the stomach, then hits him with a spinning neck breaker. Chuck Matthews stands up and tells the referee to count, but Biggie Mac starts to get up. Brenton Cyrus pulls TJ Tilli over to the ramp, then lifts him up and suplexes him down.

Cornell - So much action, only five competitors left in this match.

Greed - Ashley is still doing a great job watching this match, avoiding any harm.

Chuck Matthews kicks Biggie Mac to the face, then lifts him up and sends him to the corner. Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac up to sit on the top turnbuckle, then he climbs up with him. Chuck Matthews hooks Biggie Mac for a suplex, then steps up to the very top.

Cornell - Superplex coming!

Greed - Biggie Mac is trying to fight out of it with body shots!

Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac up and superplexes him from the top turnbuckle, down into the center of the ring. Both men bounce from the impact.

Cornell - Superplex takes both guys down, the referee will only count one.

Greed - If not both these guys may be eliminated.

Brenton Cyrus lifts TJ Tilli up on the ramp, then runs forward and clotheslines him down. Brenton Cyrus jumps and drives a knee down into the face of TJ Tilli. Brenton Cyrus lifts him up, then walks to the top of the stage with him.

Cornell - He’s going to throw him off, just like he did to William Haze!

Greed - If he can keep TJ Tilli down, he becomes NLWF Champion!

Brenton Cyrus whips TJ Tilli but he reverses it. Brenton Cyrus stops at the edge of the stage. He turns around and kicks TJ Tilli to the stomach. Brenton Cyrus lifts TJ Tilli to his shoulders, then steps to the edge of the stage.

Cornell - What the hell is he thinking?

Greed - It looks like he’s going to jump!

Brenton Cyrus jumps off the stage with TJ Tilli, throwing him up off his shoulders and bringing him face first into a knee. The two crash down on the cement floor hard.

Cornell - Vicious Betrayal off the stage!

Greed - Everyone is down but Ashley! Last Woman Standing!

Chuck Matthews and Biggie Mac move in the center of the ring. They both start to stand up, Chuck Matthews getting to his feet first. He reaches down and picks up the NLWF Title and holds it in his hands. Chuck Matthews runs at Biggie Mac who stands up, swinging the chair at him. Biggie Mac smashes Chuck Matthews over the head with the chair.

Cornell - Wicked chair shot!

Greed - That could keep him down for ten maybe.

Biggie Mac locks Chuck Matthews in a crossface chickenwing. Ashley Matthews looks around, then slides into the ring and lays down. Brenton Cyrus lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and leans him against the guardrail near the stage. He backs up then lunges at TJ Tilli, only to be back body dropped into the audience.

Cornell - Ashley is laying down, telling the referee to count her out.

Greed - Why?

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Biggie Mac breaks the hold on Chuck Matthews.

“5” “6”

Biggie Mac looks at Ashley Matthews on her back, looking at him. The referee continues counting.

“7” “8”

Biggie Mac grabs Chuck Matthews and puts him back into the crossface chickenwing. Ashley Matthews lays her head back and allows the referee to keep going.

“9!” “10!”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Ashley eliminates herself!

Greed - She also put her dad in a lot of risk of being eliminated! The next match is a submission match and he’s locked in a chickenwing!

Christa Dudley - Ashley Matthews is eliminated!

Cornell - That’s a good point, but she can break it up!

Greed - She had better!

The referee calls for the bell, then drops down and checks for a submission.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 6th 2010, 6:25 pm

Submission
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Chuck Matthews [vs] Brenton Cyrus [vs]Biggie Mac [vs] TJ TilliSeven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Biggie Mac chokes the life out of Chuck Matthews in the crossface chickenwing. Ashley Matthews grabs Biggie Mac by the face and eyes, pulling him off of Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac stands up and looks at her. Ashley Matthews turns and slides out of the ring then walks up the ramp.

Cornell - She did the best she could, that’s all we can ask.

Greed - She saved Chuck from that submission, now he’s gotta save himself.

Biggie Mac grabs the foot of Chuck Matthews locking in an ankle lock. He crawls and grabs the ropes immediately. Biggie Mac releases his ankle, then grabs both his legs and pulls him to the middle of the ring. Chuck Matthews rolls to his back and kicks Biggie Mac away from him.

Cornell - Great submission defense.

Greed - The final four are left, only two matches left after this one!

Chuck Matthews stands up and takes a two punch combination, the leg kick from Biggie Mac. Chuck Matthews tries for a Muay Thai clinch but Biggie Mac keeps him away with a few body shot. Biggie Back shoots on Chuck Matthews, lifting him up and slamming him down.

Cornell - Nice combo by Biggie Mac.

Greed - Biggie Mac and TJ Tilli have exploded into the main event picture of NLWF here tonight.

Biggie Mac hits Chuck Matthews a few times, then stands up. Chuck Matthews hurries to his feet and Biggie Mac moves in immediately. He hits two punches, then a body kick, followed by a leg kick. Biggie Mac spins around hitting a wheel kick, then pulls Chuck Matthews into a triangle choke.

Cornell - He changed levels with each strike, keeping Chuck off balance.

Greed - Now he has a tight triangle hold locked in!

Chuck Matthews tries to pull away but Biggie Mac has him locked in the triangle choke. He extends his arm and cranks back, trying to force the tap out.

Cornell - This is not looking good at all!

Greed - He’s starting to fade away!

TJ Tilli jumps up to the apron, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He leaps off with a 450° Splash and lands on Biggie Mac, forcing him to release the triangle choke on Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - TJ Tilli saves the day!

Greed - No, he prevented an elimination! He just kept Chuck Matthews alive in a match where the NLWF title is on the line!

TJ Tilli stands up holding his stomach.

Cornell - After all the fighting he’s done tonight, I would be shocked if he didn’t have broken ribs.

Greed - The performances of these men will live on forever, remembered for years to come!

TJ Tilli lifts Biggie Mac to his feet and sends him to the corner. Biggie Mac counters with a knee to the stomach of TJ Tilli, then he sends him to the corner instead. TJ Tilli runs up the turnbuckles then jumps off with a corkscrew press, taking him down.

Cornell - Excellent counters in this match, I’m highly impressed considering these guys are all Bad Company!

Greed - This is proof you don’t have to hate each other to provide high quality matches!

TJ Tilli drops down, trapping the arm of Biggie Mac with his legs. He locks Biggie Mac in a crossface and pulls back.

Cornell - Death Grip from TJ Tilli! Perfect time to use this move, can he eliminate Biggie Mac and add a defense to his NLWF title reign?

Greed - This would be huge.

Biggie Mac fights the hold, getting to his knees, pushing up with his free arm. He rolls with TJ Tilli on his back, then pulls his head out of his grasp. Biggie Mac hooks the leg of TJ Tilli and locks him in a knee bar. TJ Tilli struggles and panics in the hold, reaching for the ropes.

Cornell - Counters galore! Now it’s Biggie Mac threatening TJ with an elimination!

Greed - These guys are show a wide range of skills in this match, I’m blown away!

TJ Tilli kicks with his free leg to get his leg out of the knee bar. Both men stand up. TJ Tilli lifts Biggie Mac up to his shoulders for a fireman carry, then drops him down into a cutter.

Cornell - F-1 from TJ Tilli onto Biggie Mac, he’s got him rocked!

Greed - TJ Tilli is showing that he could be a star in this company, I’ve never been so impressed with him!

TJ Tilli stands up. He kicks Biggie Mac to the stomach but has his foot caught. TJ Tilli jumps and enziguri kicks him to the side of the head. TJ Tilli stands up and lifts Biggie Mac to his feet. He grabs his arms and begins turning him around.

Cornell - TJ Tilli looking for the breaking point!

Greed - Luckily this is a submission match ,so even if he hits this he wont be able to pin Biggie.

TJ Tilli turns Biggie Mac around for the Inverted double underhook face buster. Before he brings him down, Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and spears TJ Tilli. The impact forces him to connect his move on Biggie Mac, while getting speared by Chuck Matthews.

Greed - BREAKING POINT! It was a double finisher!

Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of TJ Tilli and pulls him to the middle of the ring. He locks in the inverted sharpshooter and crouches down, putting as much pressure as he can on the hold. TJ Tilli’s face pushes against the mat and he lifts his arm up.

Cornell - He’s going to tap out to the cryptic cross!

Greed - Chuck Matthews has a shot at taking NLWF title number four!

Chuck Matthews pushes down on the feet of TJ Tilli, trying to break him in half. TJ Tilli pushes up and reaches for the ropes, but is far away. TJ Tilli begins crawling, pulling Chuck Matthews with him to the ropes.

Cornell - TJ Tilli refuses to let that belt slip away from him! He knows he may never get it again!

Greed - Hang on TJ! Just hang on!

TJ Tilli reaches and grabs the bottom rope. Chuck Matthews reluctantly breaks the hold. He looks over his shoulder at Biggie Mac sitting in the corner. He runs across the ring and begins stomping him. Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac up in the corner, then lifts him up to sit on the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Chuck has things under his control again, he WILL leave this match as champion, I just know it!

Greed - Yet to be seen, TJ Tilli is our champion!

Chuck Matthews climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and climbs up next to him. They both set Biggie Mac up for a superplex, then step up to the top turnbuckle with him.

Cornell - Earlier we saw one from Chuck onto Biggie, now we’ll see one from the tag team champions onto Biggie!

Greed - Double superplex!

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus lifts Biggie Mac up and jump off the top turnbuckle with him. TJ Tilli stands up just in time to have Biggie Mac suplexed into him. All for men crash down on the mat.

Cornell - All hell has broken loose in this NLWF title match!

Greed - This is one of the craziest most chaotic matches I’ve ever witnessed! Seven matches in one!

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus slowly start to stand up. Brenton Cyrus lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and sends him to the ropes. Chuck Matthews drops down forcing TJ Tilli to jump over him into a dropkick from Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Picture perfect dropkick!

Greed - The best tag team of all time for many reasons!

Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews get up again, looking at Biggie Mac this time.

Cornell - The tag team champions have a new victim in this match.

Greed - As impressive as Biggie Mac and TJ Tilli have been, I think they’ve made it into ‘over your head’ territory.

Brenton Cyrus lifts Biggie Mac to his feet and eats a stiff uppercut that knocks him back on his ass. Chuck Matthews steps in kicking Biggie Mac to the stomach. He sends him to the ropes attempts a big boot, but has his foot caught. Biggie Mac dragon screws Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Probably the first ever dragon screw for Chuck Matthews.

Greed - He’s official screwed everything!

Biggie Mac stands up, still holding the leg of Chuck Matthews. He stomps it, then goes to lock in a knee bar but is kicked away. Biggie Mac turns around as Brenton Cyrus is running out of the corner at him. Biggie Mac back body drops Brenton Cyrus, landing him on Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Biggie Mac is still fighting! Doesn’t his tank ever hit empty?

Greed - Not tonight it doesn’t!

Biggie Mac watches as Brenton Cyrus stands up. He kicks him to the stomach, then hits him with a knee to the face. Biggie Mac body slams Brenton Cyrus, then turns around and lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet. Biggie Mac lands a few punches then is missile dropkicked by TJ Tilli.

Cornell - TJ Tilli out of nowhere with the missile dropkick!

Greed - Always someone to stop you in a match like this.

Biggie Mac rolls out of the ring. Chuck Matthews reaches down grabbing the legs of TJ Tilli. He quickly turns him over locking him in the inverted sharpshooter.

Cornell - CRYPTIC CROSS!

Greed - TJ Tilli survived it once, but he’s in a bad spot now!

TJ Tilli pushes up and reaches for the ropes.

Cornell - He’s still going for it!

Greed - Never count out the heart of any NLWF wrestler! They fight till death!

Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and punt kicks TJ Tilli to the skull. Chuck Matthews leaves the inverted sharpshooter locked on and the referee lifts the arm of TJ Tilli, then lets it fall.

“1”

Cornell - What a kick from Brenton, TJ is out cold!

Greed - Chuck is going to take back the NLWF Title!

The referee lifts the arm of TJ Tilli and lets it fall again. Biggie Mac slides into the ring and is stomped by Brenton Cyrus.

“2”

Cornell - Title reign number four is coming!

Greed - He would be tied with Nick Ridicule for most reigns as NLWF champion!

The referee lifts the arm of TJ Tilli and lets it drop again.

“3”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Chuck Matthews is NLWF champion again!

Greed - Just two matches left in this one.

Christa Dudley - TJ Tilli has been eliminated. The NEW NLWF Champion is CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Cornell - Damn right!

Greed - Not only that but it’s Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus versus Biggie Mac!

The referee calls for the bell.I Quit Match
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Chuck Matthews [vs] Brenton Cyrus [vs]Biggie MacSeven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus continues to stomp Biggie Mac, moving him into the corner. Chuck Matthews breaks the hold on TJ Tilli and joins him. They stomp down on Biggie Mac, then lift him up out of the corner. Both men whip Biggie Mac across the ring and he hit’s the corner hard rebounding out of it.

Cornell - Safe to say Chuck is walking out of here tonight as the NLWF champion!

Greed - It’s looking pretty clear the rest of the way, that’s for sure.

Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and hits Biggie Mac with a vicious clothesline. He quickly y stands up, lifting Biggie Mac to his feet. Brenton Cyrus sets Biggie Mac up, then spins him down with an STO.

Cornell - A new day! He’s bringing out the old school moves for tonight.

Greed - All they have to do is get Biggie Mac to say that he quits, then it’ll be one on one!

Brenton Cyrus lifts Biggie Mac to his hands and knees, then locks him in a camel clutch. Chuck Matthews leaves the ring grabbing a microphone. He slides back into the ring and holds the microphone in Biggie Mac’s face.

Cornell - Say it Mac!

Greed - He wont do it! He’s refusing.

Chuck Matthews hits Biggie Mac with the microphone.

Chuck Matthews
Come on Biggie, just give it up.

Chuck Matthews kicks Biggie Mac to the face and Brenton Cyrus breaks the camel clutch. He lifts Biggie Mac to his feet, then up to his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus throws Biggie Mac up then brings him face first down into a knee.

Cornell - Vicious betrayal!

Greed - How much can Biggie stand?

Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes and rebounds with a spear to Biggie Mac.

Cornell - Hollywood impact! That’s why these two are so amazing, both of them hitting huge moves, turning them into a nice combo.

Greed - Biggie Mac is completely out matched.

Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner. Chuck Matthews stands up with the legs of Biggie Mac, then turns him over locking in the inverted sharpshooter.

Cornell - Cryptic Cross and here comes the punt kick!

Greed - He shouldn’t kick him! He has to be able to say ‘I quit!’

Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner only to be stopped by TJ Tilli who springboards into the ring and catches him with a hurricanrana. Both men falls over the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Cornell - TJ Tilli stops the punt kick!

Greed - Brenton did sort of cost him the NLWF title.

Chuck Matthews keeps the inverted sharpshooter locked on. Biggie Mac grabs the microphone, then slides it away from him. He pushes up and starts to crawl for the ropes. Chuck Matthews breaks the hold and stomps down on the back of Biggie Mac.

Cornell - Chuck knew he wasn’t going to get him to say it, so he moves on to something else.

Greed - Great strategy. TJ Tilli should have moved on, but he’s still attacking Brenton!

TJ Tilli stomps Brenton Cyrus then climbs up to the apron. Chuck Matthews runs and shoves TJ Tilli off, sending him falling and crashing down into the guardrail, face first. Chuck Matthews turns around and crouches in the corner, looking at Biggie Mac.

Cornell - This is the one that will finish the match!

Greed - Or give you a heart attack.

Brenton Cyrus uses the guardrail to stand up. He runs throws TJ Tilli over the guardrail ,dumping him into the crowd. Biggie Mac stands up and Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner at him. Biggie Mac quickly snap body slams Chuck Matthews then stands up.

Cornell - Reversed!

Greed - Damn, the spear is just too easily countered.

Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring and attempts a cutter on Biggie Mac, but he’s pushed off over the ropes. Brenton Cyrus lands hard ringside and Biggie Mac turns around. He walks over and lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, only to be locked in a Muay Thai clinch.

Cornell - Matthews has him!

Greed - Let’s see what kind of defense Biggie has.

Chuck Matthews hits knee after knee, then jumps hitting knees to the head of Biggie Mac. Chuck Matthews jumps for another knee but Biggie Mac lifts him up and spine busters him down. Biggie Mac hits some big punches on a grounded Chuck Matthews, but he kicks him away and stands up.

Cornell - Anyone who thought this was going to be an easy match has had their mind blown!

Greed - I agree!

Biggie Mac goes for a leg kick but Chuck Matthews catches his foot and spins him around. Biggie Mac spins and throws another kick but Chuck Matthews avoids it. Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes and rebounds as Biggie Mac stands up. He turns around and is speared.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! YES YES YES!

Brenton Cyrus grabs the microphone from out of the corner of the ring. He smirks and takes in a deep breath,

Brenton Cyrus
I quit!

The referee looks, then calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Genius! Cyrus says he quits now that Chuck has Biggie right where he wants him!

Greed - The final fight will be Biggie Mac versus NLWF champion Chuck Matthews!

Christa Dudley - Brenton Cyrus has been eliminated!

Cornell - HURRY UP REF! CHUCK COULD HAVE ALREADY WON!

Greed - He’s begging to capitalize on Hollywood Impact!

The referee calls for the bell.Final Fight
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Chuck Matthews [vs]Biggie Mac Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944
[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews pins Biggie Mac.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - I blame the referee! Chuck had him beat but it took too long to transition into the final fight!

Greed - He’s still got him down and hurt, he just has to finish him.

Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac to his feet but is rolled up for a pin.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks up, then stands up and stomps Biggie Mac.

Cornell - That was tricky!

Greed - He almost pulled a fast one on him.

Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac up and hits him with an elbow to the face. Chuck Matthews pulls Biggie Mac in setting him up for a piledriver. Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac up, then jumps and drives him down into the mat.

Cornell - Spike piledriver, old school!

Greed - But is it enough?

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - I’m starting to get frustrated.

Greed - So is Chuck Matthews, you can see it on his face.

Chuck Matthews stands up. He walks over and grabs the feet of Biggie Mac, but has his hair grabbed. He’s pulled down and Biggie Mac manages to sweep him over, ending up on top of him. Biggie Mac pounds away with punches.

Cornell - He’s got Chuck mounted!

Greed - He’s landing bombs! How is it that Chuck is surviving?

Chuck Matthews bucks and manages to pulls himself away from Biggie Mac, escaping the mount and getting back to his feet. Biggie Mac stands up and follows Chuck Matthews, stalking him.

Cornell - Chuck is back up, escaping that momentary bad situation!

Greed - But Biggie is up too and he knows this is it, his last chance to be the NLWF champion!

Chuck Matthews kicks Biggie Mac to the stomach but is hit by a straight right counterpunch. Chuck Matthews staggers into the corner and Biggie Mac attacks with a flurry of punches and leg kicks.

Cornell - He’s like a shark that smells blood!

Greed - He’s all over him with this attack.

Chuck Matthews covers up, then drops down and pulls Biggie Mac into the corner, forcing his face to hit the top turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews escapes out of the corner and stands up. Biggie Mac turns around hitting Chuck Matthews with a back elbow.

Cornell - That shot busted Chuck Matthews open! That elbow sliced him!

Greed - Elbows are extremely dangerous, extremely underutilized in NLWF.

Chuck Matthews staggers to the center of the ring and Biggie Mac runs out of the corner at him. Biggie Mac spears Chuck Matthews, taking him down, then begins punching him to the cut, opening it up.

Cornell - what a double leg takedown by Biggie!

Greed - He just tackled him down, he wouldn’t be denied!

Biggie Mac stands up, then throws axe kick down into the body of Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac jumps and connects a superman punch down on Chuck Matthews against the mat. Biggie Mac transitions into side control and lands a knee to the body.

Cornell - This is his style, he wants to beat Chuck Matthews down, break him down.

Greed - Both these guys like doing that, they don’t really have one move finishing power, but they sure can beat you down. Systematic destruction at its very finest.

Chuck Matthews rolls to his stomach trying to get up. Biggie Mac prevents him from stand, forcing him to turtle up. Biggie Mac hits big knees to the back and side body of Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac takes the back of Chuck Matthews, locking his legs around him. Biggie Mac lands big punches, then goes for the crossface chickenwing.

Cornell - The beat down has all built to this! He’s got him weakened for the submission attempt.

Greed - Chuck is an escape expert, this should be interesting.

Chuck Matthews prevents Biggie Mac for taking his arm behind his back. Biggie Mac lands a big right hand, then takes the other arm of Chuck Matthews and bends it behind his back. Biggie Mac puts his arm around the neck of Chuck Matthews and locks it in.

Cornell - NO! He’s got it locked on!

Greed - Crossface Chickenwing! Is there any escape to that maneuver?

Cornell - If so, Chuck will find it!

Greed - If not, NEW NLWF CHAMPION!

Chuck Matthews uses his legs to slide him and Biggie Mac toward the ropes. Biggie Mac pulls tight, trying to force Chuck Matthews to give up, but he spins in the move and ends up on top of Biggie Mac. Chuck Matthews throws down big elbows into the jaw of Biggie Mac who struggles to defend them.

Cornell - That blood pouring down his face made it easier to slip out of the submission!

Greed - Now he’s assaulting Biggie Mac right back!

Chuck Matthews hits another elbow to the face of Biggie Mac, but he throws his legs up and tries for a triangle choke. Chuck Matthews pulls away then kicks Biggie Mac to the leg down on the mat. Biggie Mac tries to stand up but Chuck Matthews kicks him to the leg, tripping him back down.

Cornell - It was clear Biggie had an advantage on the ground, so Matthews does the damage needed, then escapes.

Greed - This match is amazing!

Biggie Mac stands up and Chuck Matthews kicks him to the leg. Biggie Mac trips and uses the ropes to stay on his feet. Chuck Matthews steps forward with a push kick to the body of Biggie Mac. Chuck Matthews grabs his arm and whips him to the ropes. Biggie Mac rebounds and is put into a sleeper hold by Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Sleep hold applied!

Greed - Biggie has a counter!

Biggie Mac shifts behind Chuck Matthews, then lifts him up for a spinning back suplex. Chuck Matthews moonsaults and lands on his feet. Chuck Matthews staggers to the ropes and rebounds off of them, then runs forward and locks Biggie Mac in a sleeper hold again. Chuck Matthews falls down bringing Biggie Mac down into the mat.

Cornell - Sleeper slam by Chuck Matthews after avoiding the Sonic Boom.

Greed - Back and forth, back and forth! This match is driving me insane!

Chuck Matthew spins Biggie Mac.

-1-2-3

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - Impossible! No one month rookie should be pushing the limits of an NLWF title match!

Greed - Well… he is.

Chuck Matthews stands up lifting Biggie Mac to his feet. Chuck Matthews lifts Biggie Mac up to his shoulder, setting up the tombstone piledriver.

Cornell - We’ve seen Chuck win some matches with this in the past!

Greed - We may be seeing him use it to win again!

Biggie Mac falls out the back ,then lifts Chuck Matthews up for a back suplex, spinning him around and slamming him in the center of the ring.

Cornell - SONIC BOOM!

Greed - Biggie with yet another counter! This match goes on!

Biggie Mac rolls to his stomach, then crawls over and drops an arm across the chest of Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Cornell - If you thought the first six matches tonight would be amazing, you were right. If you thought the first six matches of this NLWF title match would be amazing, you were right. If you thought the final fight would blow your mind, you were right!

Greed - This is something else. I don’t think either of these guys have anything left, what haven’t they used?

Biggie Mac stands up slowly. He lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet, then kicks him to the body. Biggie Mac steps back and fires off a head kick but Chuck Matthews ducks avoiding it. Biggie Mac tries another body kick but Chuck Matthews catches it.

Cornell - Both these guys are too good defensively for the other.

Greed - I want to see these guys fight when they haven’t had six or seven other matches!

Chuck Matthews spins Biggie Mac around. Biggie Mac jumps throwing a spinning wheel kick, catching Chuck Matthews to the face, knocking him down.

Cornell - Dragon kick! Now they have to counter counter moves just to land on each other!

Greed - This is something else, what a match!

Biggie Mac gets to his feet first, followed by a bloody Chuck Matthews. Biggie Mac runs at Chuck Matthews and shoves him into the corner. Biggie Mac lands some punches, then lifts Chuck Matthews up to the top turnbuckle and uppercuts him.

Cornell - He’s got Chuck is a bad position now.

Greed - But what’s he going to do with him?

Biggie Mac steps up to the top turnbuckle with Chuck Matthews, then hooks him for a back suplex. Biggie Mac lifts Chuck Matthews up and jumps off the turnbuckle with him. They both land in the middle of the ring. Biggie Mac lands and rolls to his stomach while Chuck Matthews bounces up to his feet and staggers into the corner.

Cornell - SUPER SONIC BOOM! He launches Chuck Matthews from the top rope across the ring!

Greed - The impact was so much it stood Chuck up! He’s out on his feet, the only thing holding him up being the corner!

Biggie Mac sits up, holding the back of his head. He looks over to see Chuck Matthews in the corner, an arm over the top ropes. Biggie Mac stands up slowly, then runs at Chuck Matthews. He lowers his shoulder and Chuck Matthews lifts his legs up and drops them over the ropes so he’s laying on the top turnbuckle. Biggie Mac collides head first into the ring post, then staggers back, blood starting to streak from he forehead.

Cornell - Matthews able to avoid the attack!

Greed - Biggie Mac is out cold, I have no idea what’s keeping these men going!

Biggie Mac falls down in the middle of the ring, laid out like an X. Chuck Matthews lays across the top ropes and corner, then pulls his feet down. Chuck Matthews walks to the middle of the ring, then clears the blood from his eyes.

Cornell - PIN HIM!

-1-2-3-

Biggie Mac kicks out.

Cornell - SON OF A BITCH!

Greed - What’s it going to take?

Chuck Matthews stands up, pulling Biggie Mac up. He quickly throws Biggie Mac up to his shoulder, setting up the tombstone piledriver. Biggie Mac punches Chuck Matthews to the stomach, then falls back and lifts him up for a tombstone piledriver.

Cornell - Chuck was going for the tombstone but Biggie reverses it!

Greed - Now Biggie is going for the tombstone!

Chuck Matthews knees Biggie Mac to the face then falls out behind and lifts Biggie Mac up for a tombstone.

Cornell - REVERSED AGAIN!

Greed - Unreal!

Chuck Matthews jumps and tombstone pile drivers Biggie Mac.

Cornell - YES! HE DID IT! STILL THE NLWF CHAMPION!

Greed - He still needs to pin him!

Chuck Matthews lifts his arm up and drops it down on the chest of Biggie Mac.

-1-2-3-

The referee goes to call for the bell, then points at the foot of Biggie Mac on the bottom rope.

Cornell - NO FUCKING WAY! NO!

Greed - Wow.

Chuck Matthews rolls away, then grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself to the corner. Chuck Matthews sits in the corner, blood running down his face.

Cornell - He looks pissed now!

Greed - I bet! I thought this was going to be the Chuck Matthews show!

Biggie Mac starts to move. He clears some blood from his eyes with his thumbs, then starts to get up. Chuck Matthews stands up in the corner, crouching down.

Cornell - This is the move that will end it all. The hopes and the dreams of Biggie Mac are about to come to a Hollywood like ending!

Greed - Unless he reverses it!

Chuck Matthews motions for Biggie Mac to stand up. Biggie Mac gets to his feet and Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner spearing him.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! The leader of Bad Company has prevailed thanks to HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - He got it! Biggie Mac put up and amazing performance, but it’s all over!

-1-2-3-

Biggie Mac turns slightly, then lifts his leg up over the shoulder of Chuck Matthews. He places it across the throat of Chuck Matthews, then brings his other leg up and locks in the gogoplata.

Cornell - CHUCK MATTHEWS IS STILL THE NLWF… what the fuck!?

Greed - Biggie locked in the gogoplata! Just like he did earlier!

Chuck Matthews tries to slip his arm out of the grip of Biggie Mac who has two hands locked around his wrist. Chuck Matthews pulls away and fights but can’t escape the move.

Cornell - I can’t fucking believe it! I can’t watch this, it’s too scary!

Greed - Chuck is still surviving, he’s trying to figure out a way out before it’s too late!

Chuck Matthews gets to his feet, still locked in tight. Chuck Matthews reaches out in all directions, unable to see the ropes in the position and with blood in his eyes.

Cornell - What’s happening now?

Greed - It’s not looking good, he’s fading away fast!

Chuck Matthews jumps and bridges over Biggie Mac. Chuck Matthews feels around with his free arm ,then begins pointing down at Biggie Mac.

Cornell - What’s happening now, the fans just reacted to something?

Greed - TAKE A LOOK! Chuck has bridged over the submission, he’s still locked in but the shoulders of Biggie Mac are down!

Chuck Matthews continues to point down at the shoulders of Biggie Mac. The referee continues to look for tap out, asking Chuck Matthews if he gives up. Chuck Matthews pounds his fist down into the mat and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Greed - We have a new NLWF champion! We just witnessed one of the best NLWF title matches ever! Definitely the best that didn’t include Nick Ridicule!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and the NEW No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Biggie Mac!

Biggie Mac breaks the hold, rolling to his side, pushing Chuck Matthews off of him. Both men lay motionless on the mat and the referee hands the NLWF and Golden Crown titles to Biggie Mac.

Cornell - …

Greed - What a match, what a Bad Company performance! Biggie Mac in just one month has only lost a single match and is a double champion, holder of the NLWF title!

Cornell - Great job, but Chuck Matthews DID NOT TAP OUT! He was trying to get that stupid referee to count to the shoulders of Biggie Mac! Because they were down! Chuck Matthews should have won by pinfall!

Anna Stone enters the ring and joins Biggie Mac, laying on the mat next to him. Confetti and balloons begins to pour down into the arena from the rafters.

Cornell - Bad ending… but I guess that’s the way it has to be… Biggie Mac is NLWF champion…

Greed - Chuck will get another shot I’m sure, a chance to be a five time champion!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 6th 2010, 11:56 pm

Balloons and confetti continue to fill the arena. Biggie Mac stands up looking at his belts, then he hugs and kisses Anna Stone. Biggie Mac walks to the corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. He holds up the titles and soaks in the reaction from the crowd.

Cornell - Biggie Mac is the only member of Bad Company to be cheered tonight, only because he beat Chuck!

Greed - Let him enjoy it, this is the biggest moment of his career.

Cornell - BUT HE DIDN’T WIN! The match should still be going, or Chuck Matthews should have won by pin fall, because Biggie Mac would have never kicked out of that position!

Greed - Guess we’ll never know. NEW NLWF CHAMPION!

Chuck Matthews stands up and stands next to Anna Stone in the center of the ring.

Cornell - SPEAR HIM CHUCK! SPEAR HIM FOR STEALING YOUR BELT!

Greed - Biggie might be in trouble.

Biggie Mac steps down from the corner and turns around to see Chuck Matthews. They both clear some of the blood from their faces. Chuck Matthews grabs the arm of Biggie Mac and raises it up. The fans in the arena boo and the sound of balloons exploding fills the arena.

Cornell - What a classy guy! Not bitter in defeat!

Greed - Just wait for the Chuck Matthews stab in the back!

The lights in the arena flicker, then shut off completely. Fire explodes from the four corners and the lights turn back on. Chuck Matthews looks around, then leaves the ring. He walks up the ramp to the back. Biggie Mac holds up the titles again.

Cornell - Biggie Mac is the fastest rising star in the NLWF, tonight he became the face of the company!

Greed - TJ Tilli became the NLWF champion for a majority of the match, Chuck Matthews won every match but the Nest and the final fight AND managed to capture the NLWF title for a record tying forth time, but it was the warrior spirit of the unbeatable Biggie Mac that prevailed to walk away as NLWF Champion!

Cornell - it was bullshit.

Greed - Biggie Mac became a star tonight!

The shot cuts backstage to Chuck Matthews walks down the hall, taking the tape off of his wrists. He’s approached by a smiling Curt Wall.

Curt Wall
Chuck, a word?

Chuck Matthews closes his eyes and inhales.

Curt Wall
Biggie Mac just made you tap out…

Curt Wall pauses and looks up as he listens to the fans.

“YOU TAPPED OUT!” “YOU TAPPED OUT!” “YOU TAPPED OUT!”

Curt Wall
Can you tell me what you were thinking, RIGHT before tapping away your newly won NLWF Championship?

Chuck Matthews opens his eyes wide, staring at Curt Wall. He sort of smirks, then shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews
I didn’t tap out.

Curt Wall
That’s not what I saw happen, why is Biggie Mac the champion if you didn’t tap out?

Chuck Matthews looks at Curt Wall, his eye twitches a bit.

Cornell - Chuck is about to lose it!

Greed - He’s keeping his composure, but he looks pissed!

Chuck Matthews
Listen to me. I’m the greatest defensive wrestler alive. I can get out of any submission ever made! I would die before I ever tapped out! Do you understand? I countered that move, the gogo whatever it’s called, dancer, the only way I knew how. I bridged forcing a pin. That would have either forced him to break his submission by kicking out or it would have won me the match!

The fans chants get louder.

“YOU TAPPED OUT!” “YOU TAPPED OUT!” “YOU TAPPED OUT!”

Chuck Matthews
I did no such thing, nor would I ever! I pointed because with his leg crushing my already hurt throat, I couldn’t tell that incompetent idiot that he wasn’t doing his job. I then hit the mat with my hand, trying to tell him to make the count on another way, so I hit the canvas three times after pointing to his downed shoulders!

Chuck Matthews stops and looks at Curt Wall who’s shaking his head, snickering.

Chuck Matthews
Did I say something to amuse you?

Curt Wall looks at Chuck Matthews.

Curt Wall
Just sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

Chuck Matthews
Excuses? Fine. Biggie Mac wins tonight. Good for him. I told Nick Ridicule that anyone can do it once, but very few can ever beat me twice. I don’t feel like I lost here tonight, because I KNOW I didn’t. So how about next week, in the greatest city on earth, Chicago, Illinois! Biggie Mac gives me my mandatory rematch.

Chuck Matthews smirks.

Chuck Matthews
In.. lets say… a Devastation Match!

Chuck Matthews starts to walk away, then stops. He turns around and walks up to Curt Wall.

Chuck Matthews
By the way, you’re fired! Get the hell out of here!

Chuck Matthews kicks Curt Wall to the ass as he runs away from him.

Chuck Matthews
Tell that referee that he’s fired for missing that call!

Chuck Matthews turns and walks away, kicking a bin as he does. The shot fades back to ringside.

Cornell - Now it’s time for one outlaw to kill the other!

Greed - Two of the most prestigious titles in this sport will be on the line in a best of seven series. Seven of the sickest, most grueling matches in NLWF. The loser will be forced to leave the NLWF!

Cornell - Unless the loser comes to his senses, realizes Bad Company is the only way to go, then rejoins the company as a member. But chances are neither of these idiots will live past this match.

Spotlights hit the luxury boxes. The widows open revealing Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus. They open the windows completely to reveal the rest of Bad Company, seated comfortable behind them. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews sit down, Ashley Matthews seated between them, a nervous expression on her face.

Cornell - They kings will watch from high above, I wish I could join them but I have to call this thing.

Christa Dudley - The following match is your Main Event! It is a Se7eN Sins Match, for the World Heavyweight and NLWF Undisputed Championships! Introducing first…

Nick Ridicule comes out with no music playing. He looks up toward the press box then walks down the ramp. Nick Ridicule enters the ring and the referee hands him a blue t-shirt. Nick Ridicule looks at it, then puts it on.

Cornell - BAD COMPANY!

Greed - What the hell is he doing?

Nick Ridicule looks to the luxury box where Bad Company is. He holds his arms out to the side showing the Bad Company logo on the front of the shirt. Nick Ridicule drops the belts, then backs up into the corner as the fans boo him.

Cornell - Giving in! He knows the only way to save himself is to join Bad Company! If Nick Ridicule has joined Bad Company than the battle is over! Bad Company wins!

Greed - You forgot about Corey Casey!

Christa Dudley - Introducing first, from Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing 220 pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight and NLWF Undisputed Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

The Bowser Monster Truck smashes through the front of the stage. Corey Casey jumps out the window and climbs up to the top of it. He jumps onto the hood then holds up the North American Championship. Corey Casey drops the belt then jumps off the monster truck onto the stage.
The lights in the arena go out and a video begins rolling on the big screen. It shows a man sitting in a padded room rocking back and forth. The man is strapped into a straitjacket and you can hear him laughing to himself. He suddenly lifts his head and you can see Corey Casey's face as he flashes the camera a wicked smile. Suddenly, the opening of "My Own Hell" blasts out of the house PA system and blue fireworks erupt from either side of the stage

Twisting and turning unable to sleep
DO THE VOICES EVER STOP
My thoughts speak louder the more I resist
AND THEY'RE DRIVING ME INSANE
DO THEY EVER GO

Inside I'm a danger to myself
I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
Inside I'm a prisoner of my own hell
MY OWN HELL

The camera shows Corey Casey standing on top of the stage, his arms out to either side. As the verse continues Corey turns around, a smirk on his face, as he looks out at the crowd who greet him with cheers and praise.

Losing the battle I've waged on myself
LOCK ME UP AND TOSS THE KEY
Toys in the attic it's all getting worse
WHY WON'T I LET ME BE OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
MY OWN HELL

Corey confidently walks down the entrance ramp as fans continue cheer him, bowing down for him. He walks up the ring steps and steps in between the middle and top rope.

FIT ME FOR A STRAITJACKET
PUT ME IN A PADDED CELL
I'M A DANGER TO YOU ALL
AND I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
MY OWN HELL

Corey climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his arms out to either side. His smirk on confidence widens as he looks out over the crowd.

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
Inside I'm a prisoner in my own hell
MY OWN HELL

Corey turns and jumps down from the turnbuckle and faces his opponent.

Christa Dudley - From South Boston, Massachusetts! Standing 6’5” and weighing 250 pounds. COREY CASEY!

Cornell - This is it Greedy, one of these men will die.

Greed - I don’t get it, is Nick Ridicule part of Bad Company?

Cornell - Not yet he isn’t, but if he proves himself he will be!

Greed - I’m lost.

The referee hangs the titles on the rope then watches as they are lifted above the ring. The referee goes to ring the bell but the lights flicker. He stops then looks around. The lights stay on so he calls for the bell.

Cornell - First match is TLC, the minimum amount of matches you’ll see is four.

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs
World Heavyweight Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship

Se7eN Sins Match
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 MainEvent
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Nick Ridicule [vs] Corey Casey Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey runs at Nick Ridicule then jumps and hits him with a flying knee to the chest. Nick Ridicule is pushed into the corner and Corey Casey grabs him by his throat.

Cornell - Death clutch is locked on already!

Greed - When Corey has your throat it’s like a vice grip!

Corey Casey its Nick Ridicule with punches to the face, then grabs the shirt and rips it off of him. Corey Casey whips Nick Ridicule out of the corner to the other side of the ring. Nick Ridicule hit’s the corner hard and staggers forward into a big boot from Corey Casey.

Cornell - So far Corey Casey is taking it to Nick Ridicule.

Greed - Great start, he’s never beaten Nick Ridicule, if he wants to win this match he’ll have to do it four times!

Corey Casey motions for Nick Ridicule to stand up as he hovers over him. Corey Casey stomps Nick Ridicule to the face then lifts him to his feet. Corey Casey grabs Nick Ridicule by the throat, then lifts him up and choke slams him. Corey Casey holds him by the throat against the mat, then punches him twice, busting him open above his right eye.

Cornell - I’m still waiting for Nick Ridicule to do something, he hasn’t thrown any punches to fight back, didn’t attempt any submissions from his back.

Greed - Maybe he’s given up! Maybe he knows he can’t beat Corey so that’s why he wore the Bad Company shirt.

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet, then uppercuts him. Nick Ridicule staggers to the ropes and Corey Casey boots him to the face, flipping him over. Corey Casey steps out to the apron and holds his arms out to the side.

“FUCK ‘EM UP COREY! FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP COREY! FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Cornell - The fans here are going insane!

Greed - They love the violence and Corey Casey is the man they want to give it to them!

Corey Casey choke slams Nick Ridicule off the apron sending him crashing through a table with two chairs on it. Corey Casey jumps off the apron and elbow drops Nick Ridicule down on the broken table. Corey Casey stands up, steel chair in hands.

Cornell - Corey Casey armed and extremely dangerous!

Greed - Nick better fight back or he’s not even going to make it further than match one!

Corey Casey puts the chair around the neck of Nick Ridicule, then closes it. He smiles putting his foot down on the chair, closing it on his neck. Corey Casey stomps the chair getting a huge ovation from the crowd.

Cornell - It may be sick but it is also brilliant. Nick Ridicule had a badly hurt neck last year, Corey Casey targeting the only weakness known to him.

Greed - Corey Casey is my all time favorite for a reason, the guy is the best to ever step foot in the NLWF! He’s better than Nick Ridicule!

Corey Casey walks over and grabs a ladder. He sets it up next to the announcers table, then orders them to move.

Cornell - Bowser is coming through!

Greed - He’s going to put him through the unbreakable table!

The announcers scurry away. Corey Casey clears the table, then grabs the monitor and looks at the screen to see himself. He shines a sick grin as he watches Nick Ridicule uses the table to stand up. Corey Casey bashes the monitor into the side of Nick Ridicule’s face. Right to the cut on his head.

Cornell - Corey Casey knocks him onto the table.

Greed - He’s really starting to bleed now!

Corey Casey looks at the broken monitor then tosses it to the side. He grabs the cameraman by his throat, then shoves him taking the camera out of his hands. He puts it on his shoulder getting a shot of Nick Ridicule starting to sit up on the announcers table. Corey Casey runs and bashes the camera into his face, knocking him back down.

Cornell - Corey Casey is completely destroying Nick Ridicule!

Greed - Maybe this is all some sort of master plan by Nick. HA HA!

Corey Casey walks over and begins climbing the ladder by the announcers table. He makes it to the top then looks over, down at Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then looks to the press box. He flips off Bad Company, then jumps from the top of the ladder and falls with a massive leg drop, putting Nick Ridicule through the table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Corey Casey’s fat ass puts Nick Ridicule through our unbreakable table!

Greed - Is it unbreakable if it can be broken?

Corey Casey uses the rungs of the ladder to get up. He looks down at Nick Ridicule, then looks into the ring up at the belts. Corey Casey pulls the ladder down, then he slides it into the ring.

Cornell - This is still a TLC match, he’s going to go for the belts!

Greed - Corey Casey will finally beat Nick Ridicule!

Corey Casey walks over grabbing Nick Ridicule and lifting him up. Corey Casey slides Nick Ridicule into the ring, then walks to the steps. Corey Casey lifts the ring steps and tosses them over the ropes into the ring. He laughs as he walks over and grabs a table from the guardrail. He lifts it, then slides it in.

Cornell - He’s getting Nick’s favorite weapons!

Greed - Is Corey Casey going to send Nick Ridicule down the stairway to hell?

Corey Casey slides into the ring then grabs the ladder and sets it up under the belts. Corey Casey climbs up the ladder, looking down at Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey makes it to the top of the ladder and looks ahead at Bad Company. Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus clap and cheer with the crowd. Corey Casey reaches up and pulls down the belts, then holds them to the side. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Corey Casey has prevailed!

Greed - I still don’t get this, Nick Ridicule has yet to land a single punch on Corey Casey.

Christa Dudley - Here is the winner of TLC, COREY CASEY!

The referee watches as Corey Casey climbs down the ladder. He walks over and puts the dog collar on Corey Casey, then moves down the chain and puts the other end on Nick Ridicule. The referee calls for the bell.

Dog Collar Match

Se7eN Sins Match
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944 Nick Ridicule [vs] Corey Casey Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey grabs the chain in his hand, then pulls on it. Nick Ridicule sits up and Corey Casey kicks him to the back. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet then pushes him to the corner. Nick Ridicule hit’s the corner and Corey Casey pulls him out of it and clothesline him.

Cornell - This is a four corner match, he has to beat Nick Ridicule from corner to corner.

Greed - After the beating he took in TLC, I’m not sure he has anything left. He’s a bloody mess.

Corey Casey ties the chain around the neck of Nick Ridicule, then drags him to the center of the ring. Corey Casey pushes the ladder, then puts Nick Ridicule between it and closes it on him. Corey Casey pulls the ladder to the corner, then climbs up to the middle turnbuckle.

Cornell - Corey Casey has Nick Ridicule stuck between that ladder!

Greed - He’s going to crush him.

Corey Casey jumps off the middle turnbuckle with a senton, crushing the ladder closed. Corey Casey stands up and pulls on the chain, dragging the ladder. He stomps on the ladder, then pulls Nick Ridicule out. Corey Casey slides the ladder out of the ring with his foot, then runs Nick Ridicule to another corner.

Cornell - That’s two out of four without Nick Ridicule defending himself.

Greed - That yard belongs to Corey Casey! He’s the big dog! This is his house!

Corey Casey runs and splashes Nick Ridicule in the corner, then wraps the chain around his neck. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up to the top turnbuckle, then climbs up with him. Corey Casey wraps some chain around his fist, then pounds it into the cut on his head.

Cornell - Corey Casey is brutalizing Nick Ridicule! No one has ever beaten him like this!

Greed - Corey Casey has a destiny in this company! That destiny is to be the man who ends Nick Ridicule forever!

Corey Casey sets Nick Ridicule up for a suplex. He lifts him up and spins around, bringing Nick Ridicule down with a super jackhammer from the top rope.

Cornell - Super purifier!

Greed - I’m telling you! Corey Casey was made to do this! This is his night! Seven Sins was made for Corey Casey!

Corey Casey sits up. He looks at the last two corner, pointing at them. Corey Casey stands up then drags Nick Ridicule top the corner He lifts him up in it and hits him with a back elbow to the face.

Cornell - Three corners!

Greed - Not just that, but if he gets that last corner, he’ll have at two match lead!

Corey Casey clotheslines Nick Ridicule in the corner, then backs up. He charges in and boots Nick Ridicule to the face, dropping him down in the corner. Corey Casey stomps Nick Ridicule, then puts his foot on his throat and chokes him with it.

Cornell - Has anyone ever done this to Nick Ridicule?

Greed - Never. Not once.

Corey Casey stomps down into the face and chest of Nick Ridicule, then lifts him up. Corey Casey backs up out of the corner and grabs the ring steps. He pulls them to the middle of the ring, then pulls Nick Ridicule by the chain. Corey Casey drop toeholds Nick Ridicule and he goes face first into the steps.

Cornell - Corey Casey is enjoying every second of this!

Greed - Of course he is! Remember when Nick ridicule brutalized him in an Iron Man match? Welcome to the Revenge and Retribution Arena! Ha ha!

Corey Casey stands up, then steps up on the steps standing over Nick Ridicule. He lifts him up slowly, hooking his head for a DDT. Corey Casey falls back and DDT’s Nick Ridicule onto the ring steps. Corey Casey stands up.

Cornell - Just one more corner and this is all over.

Greed - Corey Casey is the most unstoppable man in the NLWF!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and shoves him into the final corner. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Corey Casey has won the Dog Collar match!

Greed - Just two more wins and he SWEEPS Nick Ridicule!

Corey Casey slides out of the ring. He takes the dog collar off his neck and pulls it, pulling Nick Ridicule shoulder first into the ring post. The referee reluctantly calls for the bell.

Last Man Standing

Se7eN Sins Match

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Last Man Standing!

Greed - This should be simple, Nick can’t even stand up anymore!

Corey Casey slides into the ring. He takes the collar off of Nick Ridicule then lets him fall out of the corner. Corey Casey walks over to the table and lifts it up. He sets the table up in the middle of the ring, then looks at the ring steps.

Cornell - Stairway to hell!

Greed - His own creation will be used against him!

Corey Casey lifts the ring steps and puts them on the table. He laughs and slides out of the ring, then reaches underneath. Corey Casey pulls out a tank of gasoline, then slides into the ring and opens it. He walks over and pours the gasoline on the table and stairs.

Cornell - He’s doing it!

Greed - He wants to make sure he keeps Nick down for a ten count! Ha ha!

Corey Casey leaves the ring then grabs a ladder. He enters the ring and sets the ladder up in the corner. Corey Casey walks over and grabs Nick Ridicule, lifting him to his feet. He lifts Nick Ridicule up and walks across the ring with him, then puts him on the ladder. Corey Casey looks at the table, then throws a fireball at it, lighting it on fire.

Cornell - He’s got it set up and has Nick Ridicule halfway up that ladder!

Greed - He’s going to send him to hell!

Corey Casey sets Nick Ridicule up for a crucifix power bomb. Corey Casey steps back up onto the ladder. He lifts Nick Ridicule and steps higher up on the ladder. Corey Casey crucifix power bombs Nick Ridicule off the ladder and sends him crashing through the flaming table and stairs.

Cornell - He did it!

Greed - His own move! Through his own creation!

Corey Casey holds his arms to the side and watches s the referee count.

“1” “2” “3”

Cornell - Nick Ridicule put the flame out, but after he was sent into them.

Greed - That was brutal, he’s not getting up.

“4” “5” “6”

Corey Casey looks at the luxury box. Ashley Matthews stands up and walks out of the room. Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus clap their hands together watching Corey Casey. He climbs down the ladder, then throws it out of the ring.

“7” “8”

Corey Casey leaves the ring. He reaches under the ring and pulls out a straitjacket. Corey Casey enter the ring and smiles.

“9” “10!”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Three to zero!

Greed - Corey Casey is catching up to Nick Ridicule In the all time fights list. Not only has he beaten him once, he’s beaten him three times already!

Cornell - I guess Ashley didn’t enjoy the destruction.

Greed - Guess not.

I Quit Match

Se7eN Sins Match

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Final match is an I quit match!

Greed - This should be easy, Corey Casey has a straitjacket and the pain has only just begun!

Corey Casey puts the straitjacket on Nick Ridicule, then tightens it on him. Corey Casey puts Nick Ridicule on the steps, then stomps him to the back of the head. Corey Casey drags Nick Ridicule to the rope, then kicks him out of the ring.

Cornell - Where is he taking him?

Greed - Wherever he wants, Corey Casey can do anything, Nick hasn’t even hit him once!

Corey Casey leaves the ring, then grabs the dog collar and puts it on Nick Ridicule. He drags Nick Ridicule by the chain, dragging him up the ramp. Corey Casey stops at the top of the stage, looking at the monster truck. Corey Casey drags Nick Ridicule and leaves him by the front wheel.

Cornell - … is he?

Greed - YES! He’s going to run him over with the monster truck!

Corey Casey enters the monster truck then turns it on. Corey Casey honks the horn, sending fire shooting up.

Cornell - He’s going to kill him!

Greed - He can’t even say he quits!

Ashley Matthews runs out onto the stage/

Ashley Matthews
HE QUITS! HE QUITS!

Ashley Matthews drops down and pulls Nick Ridicule out of harms way. She holds the microphone by his mouth , staring down into his eyes.

Nick Ridicule
I quit..

Cornell - COREY CASEY WINS!

Greed - WHAT A NIGHT!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and the NEW World Heavyweight and NLWF Undisputed Champion, COREY CASEY!

Cornell - Nick Ridicule has just had his career ended!

Greed - BY COREY FUCKING CASEY!

Corey Casey steps out of the monster truck and is handed the title by the referee. He climbs up onto the hood and holds the belts out to the side, taking in the cheers.

Cornell - Corey Casey has done the unthinkable tonight!

Greed - This was a night full of the unthinkable!

Ashley Matthews helps Nick Ridicule out of the straitjacket. She grabs the microphone and looks at Corey Casey standing high above on the truck.

Ashley Matthews
Congratulations Corey Casey! You just forced Nick Ridicule to join Bad Company! That’s right! He refused to fight you in order to show his new found loyalty for Bad Company! Now he’s going to join us, re-sign with the NLWF, then kick your ass in the rematch next week!

Corey Casey screams at Ashley Matthews to ‘Bring it.’

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is going to get a shot at the belts as a member of Bad Company!

Greed - His first match as a member against Corey Casey who DESTROYED HIM TONIGHT!

Ashley Matthews
That’s not the only new member of Bad Company though, Corey!

The lights flicker then shut off.

Cornell - NO WAY! NO FUCKING WAY!

Greed - HAS HE JOINED US!?

The lights of the monster truck turn on, then the horn roars, sending fire shooting up. The monster truck drives down the ramp. Corey Casey falls through the windshield. The monster truck crashes into the ring and Corey Casey is launched from the windshield into the ring. Death Angel steps out of the monster truck.

Cornell - HE’S BACK!

Greed - Holy shit! He’s back and he’s Bad Company!

Death-Angel slides into the ring and grabs Corey Casey by the throat. He lifts him up off the mat, then choke slams him on the ring steps. Death-Angel lifts Corey Casey up for a power bomb, then spins him over the top rope, sending him crashing through two tables ringside. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews cheer from the luxury box. Fans fill the arena with boos as Death-Angel holds his arms up, then points to Bad Company.

Cornell - Death-Angel returns to ruin the night of Corey Casey!

Greed - He’s back to make Bad Company even more dominant than before! Nick Ridicule and Death-Angel have joined, the rest is going to be simple!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down