NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009

Go down

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 2:44 am

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
People have been asking me all week, who will win? You see when this company was created, they needed a guy to carry the company to levels unimaginable. I was that guy, I’m the guy who carried the NLWF to where it is now. But my NLWF is different, I have split the company into three Major titles, those champions represent the company, they represent the prestigious championship they hold.

Tonight all three major titles are on the line, but the NLWF Championship is the star of the show. I remember defeating Jake Stunner, King of DX, and Johnny Stylez in this building. I remember that night being about the true Dawn of Salvation, I remember becoming the Global Annihilation Champion, the Champion of the entire NLWF. I love my World Championship with all my heart, but there is a special spot for the NLWF Championship. My first Major Title.

Who will win?

Lets find out…

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 7sins
NLWF Presents…
SEVEN SINS
NLWF Proving Grounds Arena
Chicago, Illinois

75,000 in Attendance
SOLD OUT…

Fireworks explode on the Stage for the Pay Per View as the crowd erupts into cheers. The camera gets a shot of the crowd, people raise their signs into the air.

“IF SAMURAI WINS WE RIOT” “Hey Kid, Why So Serious?”
“RYAN APOLLO SOUNDS BETTER”
“I Came for Swan Lee, Literally” “This PPV is KASH MONEY BABY!”
“COTTON HATES RP‘S”
“THEY TOOK AWAY MY HAVOC SIGN, NOW ALL I HAVE IS BLAINE RILEY RULZ”

Andrew - Welcome NLWF fans to another amazing Pay Per View event, we are live from the Proving Grounds Arena in Chicago Illinois, and this place is PACKED!

Tommy - This is the home of the original NLWF Championship, when Brenton Cyrus won a tournament to become the Global Annihilation Champion, now Chuck Matthews, my hero, is going to defend the championship against The Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - It’s sure to be an amazing Main Event, but this card is jam packed full of action.

Tommy - and it all starts with new guys.

Andrew - We’ve seen Wayne Morely and David on ASWA and they fought a dark match on Revolution, but we’ve yet to see them shine under the big lights.

Tommy - This is as big as it gets, Seven Sins, debut matches, and a Pay Per View opener. Let’s hope they don’t suck.

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Match
Kiler B [vs] Wayne Morley [vs] The David

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Triple Threat Match, and it’s scheduled for one fall, introducing first…

East Jesus Nowhere by Green Day plays throughout the arena, after the intro is over Killer B makes his way out with a smile on his face, he makes his way down the ramp interacting with the fans on both sides and having fun. He rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and makes his way to the faraway corner of the ring and climbs to the second rope and looks out into the crowd then applauds there reaction, he then climbs down and pulls against the ropes a couple of times before making his way to the centre of the ring

Samantha Praxton - from Glasgow, Scotland. Weighing in at 240 pounds. KILLER B!!!

Wayne Morley walks down the ramp while his entrance music plays.

Samantha Praxton - From Leeds, England. Weighing in at 255 Pounds. WAYNE MORELY!!!

David walks down to the ring while his music plays.

Samantha Praxton - and finally, from unknown. Weighing in at 295 pounds. “THE DEVILS REJECT” DAVID!!!

Tommy - I get the feeling this match is going to suck.

Andrew - Well, the entrances were unimpressive to say the least.

Samantha Praxton - Hold on… I’ve just gotten word, that this match, is now Falls Count Anywhere!

[Ding Ding Ding]

David charges and boots Killer B to the face. Wayne Morley jumps on David’s back and puts him in a sleeper hold. Killer B gets to his feet. David struggles with Wayne Morley on his back. Killer B charges and spears David, who falls backwards out of the ring with Wayne Morley still on his back.

“YOU‘RE NO CHUCK” “YOU‘RE NO CHUCK” “YOU‘RE NO CHUCK”

Andrew - Well Killer B with a spear, and the fans are a bit insulted.

Tommy - He’s not Chuck Matthews, and that was no Hollywood Impact, or a Panic Attack.

Killer B slides out of the ring. Killer B lifts Wayne Morely, and belly to belly suplexes him on the ringside floor. Wayne Morely screams in pain. David gets to his feet and grabs Killer B, David head butts Killer B, then throws him into the guardrail. David points at Killer B then charges. Killer B ducks as David throws his big boot into the air. David misses completely and crashes across the guardrail.

Andrew - Right to the balls.

Tommy - He probably shouldn’t have tried that.

Wayne Morely runs at David and throws a dropkick catching David to the face and sending him into the audience. Killer B stomps on Wayne Morely who tries to get back to his feet after the dropkick. Killer B grabs Wayne Morely for another Belly to Belly but Wayne Morely knees Killer B to the stomach. Wayne Morely drop toeholh Killer B into the ring steps.

Andrew - Wayne Morely took out Killer B with that drop toehold.

Tommy - Can Wayne Morely get a pin on either one of his opponents?

Wayne Morely jumps the guardrail in pursuit of David. Wayne Morely gets annihilated by a chair shot from David. David goes for the pin.

1-2-Kickout

Killer B jumps the guardrail and clotheslines David who stumbles backwards. Killer B throws David into the exit, the doors fly open.

Andrew - Where the hell are they going?

Killer B throws David into a vending machine. Fans surround them and watch the action, as security holds them back. Wayne Morely runs up from behind Killer B and clubs him across the back of the head. Wayne Morely reaches into the vending machine and pulls out a soda. Wayne Morely shakes the soda then sprays David with it.

“YEAH NLWF!”

Tommy - … How the hell do you call a match like this?

Killer B grabs Wayne Morely from behind and german suplexes him into a merchandise stand. Wayne Morely crashes through the merchandise table. Killer B reaches up and grabs a Chuck Matthews “Original Sin, Original Icon” T-Shirt, and begins choking Wayne Morely with it.

Andrew - Choking him out with a Chuck Matthews T-Shirt.

Tommy - I predict Killer B to win this match, just because of his taste in NLWF merchandise.

Killer B walks over to David and picks him up. Killer B puts David in a side headlock and walks towards the exit. Killer B whips David as hard as he can into the door.

Andrew - Now they are going outside.

Killer B hooks David’s arm around his head and snap suplexes him into the concrete floor outside of the arena.

Tommy - I wasn’t expecting a match this good, but I’m pleasantly surprised.

Killer B pins David.

1-2-

David kicks out barely. Killer B puts David in an armbar. Killer B pulls back as hard as he can, trying to break David’s arm. Wayne Morely runs out of the arena and dives at Killer B with an elbow drop, breaking the submission.

Andrew - An even match so far.

Tommy - So even, it makes me wonder when the hell it will ever end.

Wayne Morely grabs Killer B and throws him into a security golf cart. Killer B drives away in the Golf Cart.

Andrew - Where the hell is he going?

Tommy - I have no idea, I don’t even know why this match was made Falls Count Anywhere!

Wayne Morely runs and covers David for a pin.

1-2

David kicks out. Wayne Worley lifts David and sets him up for the Morelyplex. Wayne Morely attempts it but can’t lift David. Wayne Morely punches David to the forehead several times.

[BEEP] [BEEP]

David shoves Wayne Morely who gets hit by the Golf Cart. Killer B jumps out of the Golf Cart and kicks David to the stomach. Killer B sets David up for a DDT. Killer B lifts David up and drops him down head first with a Stinger. Killer B pins David.

1-2-3

Inside the arena the Bell rings. The referee holds up Killer B’s arm outside the arena.

Samantha Praxton - The winner of the match, KILLER B!

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on May 19th 2010, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty Re: Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 2:51 am

Ryan Apollos and Alexis Rose are standing with Shane Bradley who has a huge smile on his face.

Shane Bradley
Hello, for those of you who don’t know, my name is Shane Bradley, and I am backstage here, with the Legend Slayer, Ryan Apollos.

Ryan Apollos nods his head, a look of confidence on his face.

Shane Bradley
Tonight Ryan, you step into a huge match against Jason Hawk. Rumors have been circling nonstop backstage, that if Jason Hawk wins this match, he’ll be in line for a shot at Corey Casey’s North America Championship. Your thoughts…

Ryan Apollos cracks a smile, then laughs a bit. Ryan Apollos grabs the microphone out of the hand of Shane Bradley. Ryan Apollos shoves Shane Bradley, then turns towards the camera.

Ryan Apollos

Mark Pollak has been asking the same, repetitive question all week, and now I’m left to ask the same question. If Jason Hawk gets a Title shot by beating me, where does that put me when I defeat him. Mark Pollak can talk all he wants about getting a shot at Brenton Cyrus, and the World Championship. But I’m actually booked against him, at Revolution 3, the Legend Slayer takes on God, Steel Cage Main Event, and after tonight when I beat Jason Hawk, I want that cage match to be for the World Heavyweight Championship.

A hand covers the mouth of Alexis Rose, who’s eyes get wide. Alex tries to struggle and get the attention of Ryan Apollos but he’s too distracted. Alexis Rose gets pulled to the side, Ryan Apollos continues.

Ryan Apollos

Once I am the World Heavyweight Champion of the NLWF, and my partner Corey Casey is the North American Champion, Lethal Injection would have excelled faster then Salvation ever dreamed of!

Brenton Cyrus walks up behind Ryan Apollos the crowd gives a huge mixed reaction. Brenton Cyrus has his World Championship on his shoulder, he taps Ryan on the shoulder.

Ryan Apollos

Hold on babe, let me finish this by telling these people how I’m going to beat Brenton Cyrus.
Brenton Cyrus smiles.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Maybe you should tell him yourself.

Ryan Apollos eyes get wide as he realizes Brenton is behind him.

Ryan Apollos

…Babe?

Brenton Cyrus grabs the back of Ryan’s head and throws him face first into the camera. The screen goes static.

Andrew - Did.. Did Brenton Cyrus kidnap Alexis Rose?

Tommy - I’m not gonna jump to any conclusions, there is no proof that Brenton Cyrus is the guy who took her, and I will testify in any court, if I need to.

Andrew - I don’t think it’ll go that far.

Tommy - I’m just saying.

Andrew - Mark Pollak has brought in a lot of controversy to the NLWF.

Tommy - FUCK MARK POLLAK! I really hope not literally considering who his opponent is, but I don’t like this guy at all. Mark Pollak talked shit about the NLWF, yet, here he is on our Pay Per View Event, and he’s getting a damn good push. Apparently Mark Pollak has apologized to Brenton Cyrus, and that’s all fine and dandy, but the bastard owes the NLWF an apology, the NLWF fans and apology, and all the NLWF wrestlers who bust their ass here to pave the way for that asshole to even have a job. I don’t like Swan Lee, but damn it I’m a Swan Lee fan here tonight.

Swan Lee [vs] Mark Pollak

“FUCK EM‘ UP SWAN FUCK EM‘ UP”

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall… Introducing First.

"Love Game" starts to play as several members of the cosplay community comes out dressed as characters from Macross Plus. Swan comes out as his favorite character Ranka Lee as they all have mics in hand singing the song in unison and dancing. Swan motions to for everyone to clap their hands as dances down the ramp with crew in tow. They get into the ring and do a choreographed routine as they rip away his dress revealing gloves and fight shorts. He bows as the all bow together and the entourage leaves.

Samantha Praxton - From Queens, New York. Weighing in at 200 pounds. SWAN LEE!!!!!!!

King Nothing by Metallica begins to play.
Instrumental intro

The lights in the arena fade slowly away and paints the arena into black. Still the intro playing a man from the security knocks on the door which slowly opens. Mark Pollak stands right infront of the open door with his face laying in his hands taking some deep breaths. Then suddenly he looks up with a deadly focused look in his face. The man from security walks infront of him as Mark Pollak makes his way through the corridors of the arena to the entrance.

Wish I may
Wish I might
Have this I wish tonight
Are you satisfied?
Dig for gold
Dig for fame
You dig to make your name
Are you pacified?

On the gorilla position Mark raises his fists to his eyes and again he takes a deep breath.

All the wants you waste
All the things you've chased

He lowers his hands and stares into the dark arena.

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown

Mark steps out onto the ramp. The arena then shines in red and yellow light as Mark slowly makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowed. He totally ignores them and pays no attention to them.

And you point your finger
But there's no one around

Just want one thing
Just to play the king
But the castle's crumbling
And you're left with just name

Where's your crown, King Nothing?
Where's your crown?

Infront of the ring Mark stops and looks up to the roof. He then knocks three time with his right fist against his chest and then raises it into the air.

Hot and cold
Bought and Sold
A heart as hard as gold
Yeah! Are you satisfied?

Wish I might
Wish I may
You wish your life away
Are you pacified?

On the ramp some golden pyro explodes and Mark lowers his arm and makes his way slowly, nearly relaxed into the ring. He still pays no attention to the crowed as the light comes back to the arena and his
music stops…

“FUCK YOU MARK” “FUCK YOU MARK” “FUCK YOU MARK”

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Berlin, Germany.

“FUCKING NAZI!” “FUCKING NAZI!” “FUCKING NAZI!”

Samantha Praxton - Weighing in at 240 pounds. MARK POLLAK

The crowd erupts into an enormous boo.

Tommy - 75,000 people, and just about all of them hate this asshole.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Swan Lee runs towards Mark Pollak and unloads a fury of punches. Mark Pollak covers up but Swan gets his punches in. Swan Lee connects an uppercut that sends Mark Pollak into the corner. Swan Lee jumps up to the second turnbuckle and rubs Mark Pollak’s face against his dick. Mark Pollak pushes Swan Lee off of him, then rolls out of the ring.

Andrew - Mark Pollak is trying to regroup, I guarantee he’s never seen offense like that before.

Tommy - I bet he’s never had a dick rubbed up against his face either, welcome to the NLWF.

Mark Pollak slides into the ring. Swan Lee runs from Mark Pollak who chases him around the ring, Swan Lee dives across the middle rope, bending over for Mark Pollak. Mark Pollak backpedals away from Swan Lee.

Andrew - Looks like Swan Lee is inviting Mark Pollak to try some offense.

Tommy - As sick and disturbing as Swan Lee is…

Andrew - Yeah?

Tommy - I can’t think of anything to say.

Mark Pollak walks towards Swan Lee, who’s still bent over the rope. Mark Pollak reaches for Swan Lee slowly. Swan Lee unbuttons the back of his wrestling trunks, revealing his ass to Mark Pollak. Mark Pollak backs away and slides out of the ring.

Andrew - Unique, wrestling attire from Swan Lee.

Tommy - Yeah…

Swan Lee buttons himself back up and runs towards the corner. Swan Lee climbs to the top rope quickly, and moosaults to the outside of the ring crashing into Mark Pollak. Swan Lee lands on Mark Pollak in the 69 position. Swan Lee grinds on Mark Pollak’s face, before Mark Pollak shoves him off.

Andrew - Are you enjoying the match Tommy?

Tommy - I’m starting to think that no one deserves this, not even an asshole like Mark Pollak.

“SWAN LEE SUCKS” “SWAN LEE SUCKS” “SWAN LEE SUCKS”

Mark Pollak slides into the ring, Swan Lee follows him quickly. Mark Pollak drops an elbow into the back of Swan Lee. Mark Pollak lifts Swan Lee and throws him to the corner as hard as he can. Swan Lee crashes into the turnbuckle as Mark Pollak charges him. Swan Lee wraps his legs around Mark Pollak’s head. Swan Lee holds in that position, then swings out of the corner with a hurricarana, Mark Pollak runs and power bombs Swan Lee bouncing him off the mat.

Andrew - Powerful reversal by Mark Pollak.

Tommy - All joking aside, all differences aside, I think Mark Pollak will have a decent future in the NLWF, he just started off the wrong way.

Mark Pollak lifts Swan Lee up and turns him around. Swan Lee bends over in front of Mark Pollak. Mark Pollak wraps his arms around Swan’s waist.

Andrew - What the hell is he doing?

Tommy - Doggy Style.

Mark Pollak German Suplexes Swan Lee. Mark Pollak doesn’t break the hold. Mark Pollak gets to his feet, still holding Swan Lee. Mark Pollak connects another German Suplex, but doesn’t release. Swan Lee reaches back and grabs Mark Pollak’s dick. The referee warns Swan Lee.

Andrew - Too close to the balls I suppose.

Swan Lee unbuttons his tights, revealing his ass again. Mark Pollak fights to his feet again quickly and German Suplex’s Swan Lee again. Mark Pollak rolls and gets to his feet. Mark Pollak lifts Swan Lee again, but this time Swan Lee rolls Mark Pollak up for a victory roll. Swan Lee sits his bare ass against Mark Pollak’s face as the referee makes the count.

-1- -2-

Mark Pollak rolls backwards, getting back to his feet. Mark Pollak release German Suplexes Swan Lee. Both men lay on the mat.

Tommy - This is a great battle, I’m surprised.

Mark Pollak gets to his feet first. Mark Pollak grabs one of Swan’s legs and pulls him to the center of the ring. Mark Pollak stomps into the knee of Swan Lee. Swan Lee reaches up and pinches Mark Pollak’s ass. Mark Pollak answers with a boot to the skull of Swan Lee. Mark Pollak spins around the leg for a figure four leglock, but Swan Lee kicks out Mark Pollak’s legs. Mark Pollak falls backwards, and Swan locks him in a rear naked choke.

Andrew - Amazing reversal by Swan Lee!

Tommy - Mark Pollak is in Swan Lee’s rear naked Choke, I don’t even have to think of a joke for that one.

Mark Pollak struggles in the rear naked Choke. Swan Lee kisses Mark Pollak’s cheek. Mark Pollak struggles and turns to his stomach. Swan Lee looks up with a smile on his face. Swan Lee grinds on Mark Pollak.

Andrew - I’ve never seen a rear naked choke that like.

Tommy - That’s the prison style of a rear naked choke, just ask James Shark or Blaine Riley, they remember being in the same position that Mark Pollak is now in!

Swan Lee humps Mark Pollak’s ass, as Mark Pollak fights to his feet, using his arms to push up.
Swan Lee
I’M IN HEAVEN!

Swan Lee kisses Mark Pollak some more. Mark Pollak gets to his feet, Swan Lee jumps off of his back. Mark Pollak turns around whiping his face off with both his hands. Swan Lee connects the Cosplay Comet on Mark Pollak, knocking him out cold with the .amazing left hook.

Andrew - MARK POLLAK GOES DOWN!

Tommy - He’s out cold!

Swan Lee reaches down into his tights and pulls out Mr. Sloppy, Swan Lee puts Mr. Sloppy on his hand.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The referee tells Samantha Praxton why he ended the match.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, by Knock out, SWAN LEE!

Andrew - I think the referee saved Mark Pollak from disaster.

Tommy - A match with Swan Lee is like a date with Havoc, YOU WILL BE RAPED!

Swan Lee rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair.

Andrew - What the hell is Swan Lee doing?

Swan Lee enters the ring and smashes the chair into the body of Mark Pollak. Swan Lee unloads several chair shots on Mark Pollak who’s out cold. Swan Lee lifts the chair again and smashes it into the head of Mark Pollak. Swan Lee stands over Mark Pollak and unbuttons the back of his tights. Swan Lee squats over Mark Pollak.

Tommy - Is he taking a shit on Mark Pollak’s chest?!?

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 Empty Re: Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 3:00 am

The camera cuts quickly to the backstage area. Ryan Apollos is looking around for Alexis Rose.

Ryan Apollos

ALEXIS!? WHERE ARE YOU!

A limo pulls up getting Ryan Apollos attention.

Ryan Apollos

Who do we have here?

Ryan Apollos attacks the driver of the limo. Ryan throws him face
first into the side of the limo, then stomps him a few times while he’s
on the ground. Ryan walks towards the back of the limo and places his
hand on the door handle.

Ryan Apollos

Lets see, who this big star is!

Ryan swings to door open. Corey Casey exit’s the limo.

Ryan Apollos

What the hell? What are you doing?

Corey Casey puts the North America Title on his shoulder as he continues to stare at Ryan Apollos.

Corey Casey
What am I doing? The better question, is what are you doing? If I’m not mistaken, your match is next, but instead you are back here screaming , attacking limo drivers, what the hell is wrong with you?

Ryan Apollos
I was attacked by Brenton Cyrus, and I can’t find Alexis anywhere! where the hell have you been?

Ryan Apollos and Corey Casey get face to face. Corey Casey smiles.

Corey Casey

I’m a bit late, I had a good night last night, I celebrated tonight’s PPV win, a night early, and I woke up late. But Lethal Injection is united now, so go out to the ring, and beat the hell out of Jason Hawk, I’ll look around for Alexis.

Ryan Apollos calms down and pats Corey on the arm

Ryan Apollos

Alright man, sorry about freaking out.

Ryan Apollos walks away as Corey Casey shakes his head.

Ryan Apollos [vs] Jason Hawk

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall.. introducing first..

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 plays

Get Up, Get Up Get Up (x4)

The music stops and pyro goes off on the stage.

Get up
Get up
Get up
Drop the Bombshell

Get up
Get up
This is out of control

Apollos walks out smiling and does the same stage taunt that the Miz does. He walks down the ramp and yells at fans sitting at ringside. Apollos then climbs up the stairs and enters the ring. He then walks over to the corner and climbs to the second rope and poses on the top rope. Apollos then gets off the turnbuckle and walks over to the ropes and stands on it while smiling and raises his fist.

Samantha Praxton - from Milwaukee, WI. Weighing in at 245 Pounds. RYAN APOLLOS!

Wings of Time by TÝR is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyones attention. Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and highfives fans. He gives the last fan he highfives the viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Hoyvík, Faroe Island. Weighing in at 175 pounds. JASON HAWK!!!

[Ding Ding]

Ryan Apollos lifts his right arm challenging Jason Hawk to a Greco Roman Knuckle lock. Ryan and Jason lock hands together, but Ryan Apollos delivers a kick into the mid section of Jason Hawk. Ryan Apollos sends Hawk off the ropes, Jason Hawk ducks a clothesline and bounces off the ropes again. Jason Hawk dives and bulldogs Ryan Apollos into the mat. Jason Hawk nips up back to his feet, as Ryan Apollos fights up. Jason Hawk springboards off the middle rope and spins delivering a dropkick into the chest of Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos rolls backwards and out of the ring from the force of the dropkick.

Andrew - Jason Hawk has picked up the speed of action tonight.

Tommy - He’s fast, I remember when Aaron O’Shea and The Notorious KID made high flying famous in NLWF.

Jason Hawk runs and climbs to the top rope, he waits for Ryan Apollos to get to his feet. Ryan Apollos uses the Announce table to lift himself up. Jason Hawk dives off the top rope with a huge cross body but Ryan Apollos pushes him in mid air and Jason Hawk crashes stomach fist into the announce table.

Andrew - That’ had to have hurt.

Tommy - You could hear ribs breaking with that one, you know for a fact The Legend Slayer will look to capitalize.

-1-

Ryan Apollos delivers body punches to Jason Hawk, as the referee continues his count.

-2-

Ryan Apollos lifts Jason Hawk up and body slams him across the announce table.

-3-

Ryan Apollos drops and elbow across the face of Jason Hawk, then backs up and kicks him to the skull, knocking him off the announce table.

-4-

Ryan Apollos lifts Jason Hawk and rolls him into the ring. Ryan Apollos rolls into the ring and pins Jason Hawk.

-1- -2-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos has slowed down the high flyer big time here.

Tommy - That’s the problem with being a high flyer, if you mess up once it could cost you the entire match.

Ryan Apollos lifts Jason Hawk and bounces him off the ropes. Ryan Apollos hooks Jason Hawk and backbreakers him across his knee. Ryan Apollos stomps the mid section of Jason Hawk. Then attempts another pin.

-1- -2-

Jason Hawk kicks out. Ryan Apollos can’t believe Jason Kicked out. Ryan Apollos begins yelling at the referee.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos needs to focus on Jason Hawk, not the referee.

Tommy - Especially when it was a legit 2 count, he’s got nothing to argue about.

Ryan Apollos lifts Jason Hawk and snap suplexes him quickly. Ryan Apollos grabs Jason’s legs and begins locking him in a sharpshooter. Jason Hawk grabs Ryan Apollos and pulls him into a roll up.

-1- -2- --

Ryan Apollos kicks up and jumps to his feet. Jason Hawk gets up and Ryan Apollos clotheslines him to the back of the head. Ryan Apollos puts Jason Hawk in a camel clutch, he pulls back as far as he can. Jason Hawk reaches out and grabs the rope. Ryan Apollos leaves the hold on,
the referee begins to count.

-1- -2- -3- -4-

Ryan Apollos lets go of the hold, as the referee backs him up warning him. Ryan Apollos walks towards Jason Hawk who’s using the ropes to get up. Ryan Apollos reaches for Jason Hawk but gets kicked to the stomach. Jason Hawk stands upright and kicks Ryan Apollos to the face. Jason Hawk turns and bounces on the middle rope and springs at Ryan Apollos, catching him with a huge DDT.

Andrew - Jason Hawk spiked Ryan Apollos off the mat hard!

Tommy - Ryan Apollos might be out cold, Jason Hawk might get a big win here.

Jason Hawk holds his ribs and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk waves his hands for the ground to cheer him. Jason Hawk jumps off the top rope and connects a 680 Splash on Ryan Apollos, the fans get to their feet and cheer for the huge top rope move. Jason Hawk crawls towards Ryan Apollos and puts his arm over him.

-1- -2- ---

Ryan Apollos shoots his arm into the air barely breaking the count. Jason Hawk can’t believe it. Jason Hawk grabs Ryan Apollos arm and locks him in an Anaconda Vice. Ryan Apollos struggles as Jason Hawk pulls back on the submission. Ryan Apollos punches Jason Hawk to the head with his free arm but Jason Hawk refuses to break the submission. Ryan Apollos tries to get to his feet, but Jason Hawk cranks on the pressure of the vice. Ryan Apollos fights again to get up, making it to his knee’s, as Jason Hawk tries to get him back to the ground. Ryan Apollos gets to his feet and turns around, Ryan Apollos lifts Jason Hawk up and connects a back suplex.

Andrew - Both men are laid out in the center of the ring!

Tommy - First person to get to his feet will have the advantage in this one.

Jason Hawk gets up holding the back of his head. Ryan Apollos gets up and runs at him. Jason Hawk jumps over Ryan Apollos who crashes shoulder first into the ring post. Jason Hawk pulls Ryan Apollos out of the corner and sets him up for the Wings of Time. Jason Hawk spins Ryan Apollos around, but Ryan Apollos pushes Jason Hawk off. Ryan Apollos jumps and connects the Slayer on Jason Hawk.

Andrew - There is that leaping complete shot, he calls Slayer.

Tommy - Will it win the match though?

Ryan Apollos pins Jason Hawk hooking the leg.

-1- -2- ---

Jason Hawk somehow kicks out. Ryan Apollos gets off of Jason Hawk and slams his fists into the ring mat. Ryan Apollos gets up and grabs the referee by his shirt and begins screaming at him. The referee warns Ryan Apollos of a disqualification.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos has anger issues.

Tommy - You’re not kidding, he could be finishing the match, instead he’s ready to beat the shit out of our referee.

Ryan Apollos calms down. Jason Hawk locks in a cobra clutch on Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - He stole his finisher!

Tommy - Nicely done Jason!

Ryan Apollos struggles in the Cobra Clutch, then hooks Jason Hawk and delivers another huge backbreaker. This time Ryan Apollos holds Jason Hawk across his knee, then locks in the cobra clutch.

Tommy - I’ve done research on Ryan Apollos cobra clutch, no one has ever lasted more then 3 minutes in it, and no one has ever broken it, Jason Hawk, it’s all over!

Andrew - Let’s see if Jason Hawk can break it tonight!

Jason Hawk tries to get to the ropes, but Ryan Apollos begins swinging him violently. Ryan Apollos lifts Jason Hawk into the air and slams him down with the Wrath of RA, but he doesn’t break the cobra clutch. Jason Hawk begins to fade away. The referee checks on Jason Hawk who begins turning red. The referee lifts Jason’s arm.

-1-
-2-
-3-

The referee calls for the bell, Jason Hawk passed out in the submission.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner by submission, RYAN APOLLOS

Andrew - I’m impressed by The Legend Slayer, though I dislike his attitude.

Tommy - He’s in for the match of his life next Week however, Brenton Cyrus versus Ryan Apollos inside of a Steel Cage!

Andrew - Ryan Apollos still has the cobra clutch locked in on Jason Hawk!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 3:10 am

Ryan Apollos screams in the face of Jason Hawk, with the Cobra Clutch still locked in. Brenton Cyrus appears on the big screen.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hey Ryan, I suggest you let go of Jason Hawk, and shift your attention towards me. You see Ryan Apollos since you’ve come to the NLWF you’ve annoyed me, you haven’t pissed me off. So I’ll offer you a chance, to apologize.

Ryan Apollos Watches Brenton on the big screen, he begins shaking his head.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ryan Apollos you have no idea what you’ve done, You made me realize that Salvation is still very much needed in the NLWF. Do you know what that means Ryan?

Ryan Apollos grabs the microphone out of Samantha Praxton’s hands.

Ryan Apollos

Listen, “GOD” I don’t care about Salvation, I don’t believe you are God, and I’ve defeated a man who you said would be on the road to a North America Title match if he won. I know I’m new here, but I believe I am the next World Heavyweight Champion. You said if I lost this match, Swan Lee would be my opponent in the cage, so how about I flip that on you. How abut if you lose tonight, I fight the World Heavyweight Champion Aaron O’Shea in a cage.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You know what Ryan, that’s fair, I’ll put the World Championship on the line against you next week inside the steel cage. But as for tonight, as for my apology, I DEMAND, you apologize to me, or I’ll go on notice right now, and declare you, as an enemy of God. Now before you say a damn thing, I want you and everyone else to watch this video, of the last time I was in this building.

================================================

April 17th 2009
Annihilation

Rachel O’Reilly steps into the ring, and hands the Annihilation Title to Brenton Cyrus.

Rachel O’Reilly - The winner of this match…And the new Annihilation Champion……

Brenton turns to look at Rachel. He grabs her by the face and glares at her.

Brenton Cyrus - SAY IT!

Rachel O’Reilly - Brenton Cyrus!

Eric - This is a travesty. How can this man possibly sleep tonight knowing what he’s just done?

The crowd erupts into boos as Brenton Cyrus raises the Annihilation title high above his head. Chuck and Alex roll the beaten Johnny Styles out of the ring. The crowd suddenly cheers as Jake Stunner makes a beeline for the ring. Jake rushes Salvation.

Jasper - What the hell does Jake Stunner think he’s doing?

Jake begins pounding away at Chuck and Alex as Brenton watches in surprise. A huge right hook to Chuck’s face sends Matthews into the corner. Jake throws Alex into Matthews, the two men bouncing off each other and collapsing in the corner of the ring. Jake and Brenton begin delivering punches. Jake tackles Brenton to the ground and begins pounding every inch of Cyrus he can find. Alex slowly gets to his feet. Alex Mark delivers a hard kick to Jake’s back, causing him to roll off of Cyrus. Brenton and Alex begin to beat on Stunner, who finally begins to give way to the numbers disadvantage. Brenton looks at Chuck, who is crouching in the corner. Brenton nods at Chuck, and he and Alex throw Jake into the ropes. Jake comes flying back to be met with Chuck’s spear! Salvation points their hands to the ceiling, where a large wooden cross is being lowered into the ring. Alex and Chuck begin stomping on Jake Stunner. They lift Stunner onto the cross and begin to wrap barbed wire around his hands. Brenton stops them, and instead hands them a small brown bag. Chuck reaches into the bag and pulls out three thick steel nails and a large hammer. Brenton nods. Alex and Chuck look at Stunner then to the nails. Alex slides out of the ring as Chuck pounds the stakes into Jake’s hands and feet. Stunner screams in pain as blood begins to gush from the wounds. Brenton Cyrus grabs a mike.

Brenton Cyrus - Jake, you thought you were the man to stop Salvation? You thought you were the savior? You can’t even save yourself! You thought you could take on the most powerful force in NLWF single-handed and win? I got news for you, you cocky little shit. I’m the only God around here. We offered you a seat in our ranks, but you refused. Now you suffer the consequences. You should have joined us when you had the chance. You think you‘re the second coming of Christ Stunner? Then suffer like your false god!

Alex reenters the ring, holding a crown of barbed wire, which he forces onto Stunner’s head. Brenton Cyrus laughs as the cross is lifted into the rafters, blood dripping from Stunner’s wrists, feet, and head.

============================================================

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Apollos, your time to apologize, is up!

Ryan Apollos looks at the screen, Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring behind him and does his God pose. Ryan Apollos turns around and is caught by an Epiphany.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has just declared War against Lethal Injection.

Tommy - No, I think Brenton Cyrus just declared war against non followers.

Brenton Cyrus backs up to the corner and looks at Ryan Apollos on the ground. The crowd goes wild waiting for the punt kick. Brenton Cyrus runs at Ryan Apollos but Corey Casey pulls Ryan Apollos out of the ring.

Andrew - Corey Casey saved Ryan Apollos from the concussion causing kick.

Tommy - This is only the beginning!

Ryan Apollos walks up the stage, Corey Casey stays ringside for his match. Brenton Cyrus slides out of the ring and walks by Corey Casey, and up the ramp.

Andrew - Corey Casey has brought the North America title back to the NLWF from ASWA, now it will be defended in both companies.

Tommy - The first ever hybrid championship, it also means that if an ASWA guy can beat the North America Champion, he’ll become a part of the NLWF.

North America Championship
Corey Casey [vs] Bobby Ocean [vs] James Shark

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a triple threat match, and will be contested under elimination rules. Introducing first.

Corey Casey sits in the corner of the ring holding his North America Championship.

Samantha Praxton - from South Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 250 pounds, he is the reigning and defending North America Champion, COREY CASEY!

Fireflies hits as Bobby comes out onto the stage with an "X" formed over his head with arms the when he drops them a small pyro explodes behind him. He then walks down to the ring slides under the bottom rope. Bobby climbs the two turnbuckles opposite the ramp and forms the "X" again over his head.

Samantha Praxton - and his challenger, from Wheeling, West Virginia. Weighing in at 210 pounds. BOBBY OCEAN.

James Shark walks down the ramp smiling, he slaps some fans hands away from him shaking his head at them and walks forward, he slides into the ring and cocks a huge confident smile as the fans boo loudley.

Samantha Praxton - and the final challenger, from Brooklyn, New York. Weighing 205 pounds, JAMES SHARK!

[Ding Ding Ding]

James Shark attacks Bobby Ocean with a fury of punches, Corey Casey sits in the corner still, watching the action. James Shark drops Bobby Ocean with a punch, then begins stomping him. Corey Casey uses the top rope to pull himself up. Corey Casey grabs the back of James Shark’s head and smashes it into the turnbuckle. Corey Casey throws James Shark across the ring. Corey Casey runs and clotheslines James Shark in the corner, then runs out of the corner and bulldogs James Shark.

Andrew - The champion has taken control early.

Tommy - The North America Championship became so pathetic prestige wise, by having so many bad champions, I think Corey Casey is going to change that.

Corey Casey stomps Bobby Ocean in the corner, driving his foot directly into Ocean’s face. Corey Casey lifts Bobby Ocean and drags him to the ring apron. Corey Casey hooks Bobby Ocean and Russian legsweeps him off the apron into the guardrail. Corey Casey puts his arms out to the side taunting his opponents, before getting up and getting back into the ring.

Andrew - Corey Casey with a Russian Legsweep off the apron!

Tommy - Impressive move, Bobby Ocean is hurt badly.

Corey Casey stands in the corner and looks at James Shark. Corey Casey charges and punt kicks James Shark to the skull.

Tommy - REAWAKENING!

Andrew - Corey Casey using Brenton Cyrus’s punt kick.

Corey Casey lifts James Shark who’s out cold. Corey Casey gets James Shark up for a suplex. Corey Casey holds James Shark up. Corey Casey walks around then jumps into the air and jackhammers James Shark.

Tommy - South Boston Bomb on James Shark!

Corey Casey puts his foot on James Shark.

-1- -2- -3-

Andrew - That’s all for James Shark.

Tommy - Thanks for coming back James, you’ve proven once again that black people don’t ever come through!

Andrew - Wow Tommy.

Samantha Praxton - James Shark has been Eliminated!

Corey Casey looks at Bobby Ocean, leaned over the guardrail. Corey Casey exit’s the ring and grabs Bobby Ocean. Corey Casey bashes Bobby Ocean’s face against the guardrail. Corey Casey rolls Bobby Ocean into the ring. Corey Casey slides into the ring, then runs and punt kicks Bobby Ocean. Corey Casey looks down at the limp body of Bobby Ocean. Corey Casey lifts Bobby Ocean and puts him on the top rope. Corey Casey climbs up to the top rope and sets up a superplex. Corey Casey Lifts Bobby Ocean and jackhammers him from the top rope.

-1- -2- -3-

Tommy - Flawless victory!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the North American Champion, COREY CASEY!

Tommy - That already makes him better then almost all the other North America Champions, because that belt has only been defended a couple of times.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 3:18 am

Chuck is seen walking down the hallways backstage.

Erika Fox
Chuck! Chuck, a word?

Chuck Matthews
You got two minutes

Erika Fox
I just want to know your thoughts as you go into your first NLWF Title defense.

Chuck Matthews
I think I’m gonna win.

Erika Fox
How do you expect to pull out the victory over Mexican Samurai?

Chuck Matthews
I’m better than Samurai, alright? I’ve beaten him twice now. The only difference is this time, it’s one-on-one. Which means there’s nobody to get in the way of my tearing him apart all over this arena. After tonight, Samurai can add one more defeat to his Pay-Per-View losing streak.

Erika Fox
What about Bren-

Chuck Matthews
Don’t even fucking say it.

Erika FoxDo you think he’ll be a factor?

Chuck Matthews
It’s always a possibility, yes. I’m not worried. Tonight is Seven Sins. Just like Resurrection of Respect, it’s my night. Just like Resurrection of Respect, I’m the headline, the man the people came to see win. And just like Resurrection of Respect…I’ll succeed, in front of the biggest audience NLWF has ever seen.

Erika Fox
Good luck tonight, Chuck.

Chuck starts walking away.

Erika FoxChuck! If…you arent busy later…Maybe we can get together…celebrate your victory…

Chuck opens his mouth to say something, then stops. He adjusts the bag on his shoulder, and smiles.

Chuck Matthews

I’d love to. It’ll be a scream…

Andrew - Up next Cotton the Clown begins his reign as the No Limit Champion.

Tommy - If there is anyone who could finally defend that belt 5 times for a title match, it’s Cotton the Clown!

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 ChampionshipMatch
No Limit Championship
Cotton the Clown
w/Candy the Clown [vs] Blaine Riley

Samantha Praxton - the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the No Limit Championship! Introducing first.

The lights go out in the arena. Sugary-happy carnival calliope music starts playing. The music soon becomes nightmarish disjointed and then bounces to a stop. A second of silence. A loud, hard, fast guitar riff hits as strobe lights flash. The lights come on as you hear Rob Zombie's voice scream, "LAUGH!!! drown and LAUGH!!!" The song "Grease Paint And Monkeybrains" by White Zombie continues playing as the pixie-like hottie clown, Candy, leads Cotton slowly to the ring on a chain. She walks him up the steps and unhooks his chain. She steps back and Cotton stands in the center of the ring breathing heavily.... watching the entrance ramp for his opponent.

Samantha Praxton - on his way to the ring, from The Red Triangle Circus, weighing 325 pounds, he is the reigning and defending No Limit Champion, Cotton the Clown!

Enemy hits the pa system. Blaine walks out pissed off. He makes his way down to the ring. He slides in and hits his shoulder against the refferees causing the ref to fall over. Blaine then stairs down waiting for his opponent as if he was going to kill them.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 320 pounds, BLAINE RILEY!

Cotton points at Blaine Riley, then brings his hands down at the same time he brings his knee up, miming his devastating Cotton Candy Breaker move.

[Ding Ding]

Cotton the Clown throws a spinning backfist the catches Blaine Riley right to the face. Cotton the Clown steps on Blaine Riley, then stomps him to the face. Cotton the Clown lifts Blaine Riley and tosses him to the ropes. Blaine Riley dives at Cotton the Clown with a shoulder block, but Cotton knocks Blaine Riley to the side.

Andrew - These guys are even on weight, but Cotton has a dominant height advantage.

Tommy - It looks like Cotton is just flat out better.

Blaine Riley gets up. Cotton grabs Blaine Riley by the throat and pushes him against the corner choking the life out of him. The referee walks over and tries to pull Cotton off. The referee begins to count.

-1- -2- -3- -4-

Cotton doesn’t like the ref counting at him and he turns and charges. Referee Edwin Dale dives out of the ring to safety as Cotton walks towards Blaine Riley again. Blaine Riley kicks Cotton who’s unaffected. Cotton places his hands around Blaine Riley’s throat again, squeezing as hard as he can. Blaine Riley begins turning purple as Cotton chokes the life out of him.

Andrew - Cotton really hates Blaine Riley!

Tommy - Yeah, I talked to Candy, and they were both really insulted by Blaine Riley talking about RP’s, whatever those are.

The referee enters the ring again and tries to pull Cotton off. Cotton pulls Blaine Riley to the center of the ring and Chokeslams him. Cotton doesn’t release the choke slam, he keeps his hand around Blaine Riley’s throat. Cotton lifts Blaine Riley up and grabs him by the throat with both hands. Cotton lifts Blaine Riley up, but Blaine Riley pokes Cotton to the eyes. Blaine Riley takes a few deeps breaths then runs at Cotton. Cotton grabs Blaine Riley by the throat with both hands and lifts him up. Cotton two hand choke slams Blaine Riley, then jumps and drops a leg drop across his head.

Andrew - Cotton is whooping the convicts ass!

Tommy - I thought Blaine Riley would put up at least a fight.

Cotton lifts Blaine Riley. Cotton raises his fist into the air, getting the crowd on there feet.

“Fuck em‘ up Cotton Fuck em‘ up!” “Fuck em‘ up Cotton Fuck em‘ up!”
“Fuck em‘ up Cotton Fuck em‘ up!”

Cotton lifts Blaine Riley up and drives him down into his knee. Cotton begins grinding Blaine Riley across his knee. Blaine Riley taps out immediately saving himself from the pain.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cotton doesn’t break the hold, instead he grabs the throat of Blaine Riley and pushes harder on the Cotton Candy Breaker. Cotton finally lets Blaine Riley go.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL No Limit Champion, COTTON THE CLOWN!

Andrew - Defense number one of the No Limit Championship.

Tommy - If all the matches are that easy then Cotton will be fighting a major champion in no time.

[The Camera fades in to see Rob Langdon being applied his makeup by a makeup artist. An interviewer steps into the view.]

Jazmine Ortiz
Rob? Rob Langdon?

[Rob puts his hand up, and swings around on his chair to face the camera, before beginning to speak.]

Rob Langdon

Yes, it's me.

Jazmine Ortiz

I was wondering if you'd like to speak about your match against The Notorious K.I.D later on tonight.
[Rob sighed, before grabbing the microphone out of the interviewer’s hand.]

Rob Langdon

Give me that! Now, tonight, I compete on the card of the NLWF Pay Per View, Seven Sins. This show is quite clearly tied with Revolution of Respect as the best Pay Per View of all time. And everyone saw what happened on Revolution of Respect. I failed to win the World Heavyweight Championship in front of my home crowd of Australia. Do you know how much pain that loss caused me?! No, you wouldn't would you, you useless interviewer. Both physical and emotional pain. I've bottled that up for a very long time, waiting for my chance to strike. The time has finally come. KID is the final victim.

[Rob hands the microphone back to the interviewer, as the makeup artist continues to put on his makeup.]

Jazmine Ortiz
But, surely, your history in title matches would have to have some effect on the way you have prepared for this match?

Rob Langdon

You know what? I couldn't care less about the past. It doesn't matter what's happened at past Pay Per Views, it matters what happens in this one. It matters who ends the night as Undisputed Champion. Please, leave now.

[Jazmine Ortiz obliges, and walks out of the room.]

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 3:26 am

Seven [7] Sins : September 28th 2009 MainEvent
Title Unification Match
Undisputed Championship [vs] Freedom Championship
The Notorious K.I.D
[vs] Shadow Demon w/Rouge

Samantha Praxton - This Next Match is for the NLWF Undisputed Universal Championship, it’s for the NLWF Junior Championship, the Rated [R] Championship, and the Freedom Championship to crown an Undisputed Champion of the NLWF. Introducing first…

The Notorious K.I.D comes down to the ring, getting a great reaction from the crowd, he’s holding all of his championships, the Universal around his waist, Rated [R] and Junior on his arms. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and holds up his belts.

Samantha Praxton - from, Adelaide, Australia. Weighing in at 155 Pounds. He is the NLWF Undisputed Universal Championship, NLWF Junior Championship, and Rated [R] Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing 245 pounds, he is the Freedom Champion, Shadow Demon!

Shadow Demon takes the microphone out of Samantha Praxton’s hands.

Shadow Demon

I’ve realized something KID, I’m the Freedom Champion, after tonight I’ll be the final Freedom Champion, which means I get to pick the stipulation for this match, it being the last Freedom Title match and all.

Shadow Demon points up as a Steel Cell begins to lower. The Cage lowers completely, surrounding the ring.

Shadow Demon

Alright KID, here’s how this match works. The Steel Cell surrounds the ring, in the middle of the roof, there is a hole where the Undisputed Championship will hang from. As you can see KID, the Cell walls are covered in Barbwire. The object of the match is to climb a ladder and pull down the belt, then escape the cage.

Shadow Demon begins laughing as the Referee brings in the new Undisputed Championship. He puts it on the hook and releases it letting it rise to Cell roof level.

Andrew - Here we go, the first ever Undisputed Champion is about to be crowned.

Tommy - A new history starts tonight.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D runs and dropkicks Shadow Demon to the face. The Notorious K.I.D gets on top of Shadow Demon and unloads punches into his head. Shadow Demon shoves The Notorious K.I.D off of him and rolls out of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D bounces off the ropes and baseball slide dropkicks Shadow Demon into the barbwire cage wall. Shadow Demon tries to pull himself off the wall but the barbwire is stuck on his skin. The Notorious K.I.D slides out of the ring and grabs a ladder.

Andrew - Smart strategy by KID, trying to get the belt, and escape already.

The Notorious K.I.D slides the ladder so the top is jamming into Shadow Demon on the outside of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D runs to the ropes again and baseball slides the ladder so it crushes into the ribs of Shadow Demon, pushing him harder into the barbwire.

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D is looking to get revenge on his former friend.

Andrew - Aren’t both these guys members of Salvation?

Tommy - that doesn’t matter, Religion doesn’t mean a damn thing in that ring.

The Notorious K.I.D pulls the Ladder off of Shadow Demon and sets it up in the center of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D looks up at the belt and shakes his head. The Notorious K.I.D slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D is looking to get even with Shadow Demon for attacking him last week.

Tommy - He should focus on becoming champion, then focus on Shadow Demon. Kick his ass after the match.

Shadow Demon pulls himself off the cage wall. Shadow Demon runs swings around the pole kicking the chair into The Notorious K.I.D’s face. Shadow’s arm is bleeding bad. Shadow Demon tosses the chair into the ring then lifts The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon grabs The Notorious K.I.D’s hair and tosses him backwards into the cage wall.

Andrew - The barbwire is doing serious damage early.

Tommy - What the hell does Shadow Demon have?

Shadow Demon pulls out a pizza cutter, he slides the pizza cutter across the forehead of The Notorious K.I.D, who begins pouring blood immediately. Shadow Demon pulls The Notorious K.I.D off the cage wall quickly, the barbwire grabs on to The Notorious K.I.D’s shirt and rips it off. Shadow Demon rolls The Notorious K.I.D into the ring. Shadow Demon reaches under the ring and pulls out a barbwire wrapper chair.

Andrew - Look at all of that barbwire on that chair!

Tommy - It’s covered!

Shadow Demon enters the ring and lifts the chair above his head. Shadow Demon smashes it across The Notorious K.I.D’s back. Shadow Demon lays the chair on the ground and lifts The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D and suplexes him on the barbwire Chair. The Notorious K.I.D screams out in pain as the barbwire digs into his back.

Andrew - This match was designed for torture, these guys are best friends turned enemies.

Tommy - It makes me wonder why Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews match wasn’t better.

Shadow Demon pulls The Notorious K.I.D off the Chair. Shadow Demon puts The Notorious K.I.D between his legs for a power bomb. The Notorious K.I.D back body drops Shadow Demon, who lands on the barbwire Chair. Shadow Demon shakes in pain as he tries his best to get off of the barbwire chair. The Notorious K.I.D pulls himself up and looks at Shadow Demon stuck on the chair.

Andrew - Can The Notorious K.I.D beat Shadow Demon and crush his dream of being a major champion, or will Shadow Demon finally break the curse?

Tommy - I don’t know, but The Notorious K.I.D is climbing to the top rope.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and points at Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope and connects Victory Knee’s across his chest, smashes him into the barbwire steel chair. The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet and runs towards the rope. The Notorious K.I.D springboard moonsaults on Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D screams getting the crowd going crazy.

“K-I-D” “LET‘S GO DEMON” “K-I-D”“LET‘S GO DEMON” “K-I-D” “LET‘S GO DEMON” “K-I-D”

The Notorious K.I.D sets the ladder back up in the center of the ring and begins climbing. Rouge slides into the ring and runs towards the ladder. Rouge pushes the ladder, it begins tipping, as The Notorious K.I.D looks down. The ladder falls, sending The Notorious K.I.D flying over the top rope
and into the cage wall. The Notorious K.I.D gets stuck against the side
of the cage, the wall gives way and falls down from the impact. The Notorious K.I.D bounces off the wall and rolls up the entrance ramp.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - Wow, That should just about do it for The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - He crashed hard!

Rouge helps Shadow Demon off of he chair. Shadow Demon looks at The Notorious K.I.D laid out on the stage, Shadow Demon leaves the ring and walks towards The Notorious K.I.D, Rouge screams at Shadow Demon to get the belt.

Andrew - What the hell is he doing?

Tommy - this is what has caused him titles in the past, he could have won.

Shadow Demon grabs The Notorious K.I.D and lifts him up. The Notorious K.I.D is covered in Blood. Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D up onto his shoulders for a fireman carry. Shadow Demon walks up the stage with The Notorious K.I.D on his back. Shadow Demon drops The Notorious K.I.D on the stage and points for Rouge to do something.

Andrew - What the hell does Shadow Demon have set up?

Tommy - Shadow Demon is prepared for this match.

Rouge pulls on the black cover revealing 6 tables, 2 stacks of 3 tables. Shadow Demon rolls The Notorious K.I.D off the stage and onto the tables. Shadow Demon positions The Notorious K.I.D in the center.

Andrew - Now what?

Shadow Demon turns around and looks at the Seven Sins stage. Shadow Demon runs behind the large 7 and begins climbing a ladder.

Tommy - Holy shit, he’s climbing the stage!

The fans all get to their feet in anticipation. Shadow Demon makes it to the top of the 7 and looks down at The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - He’s got to be 30 feet in the air!

Tommy - He climbed the titatron, there is only one thing that could be on his mind!

The crowd roars as Shadow Demon puts his arms to the side. Shadow Demon jumps off the 7 and crashes down into The Notorious K.I.D with a Swanton Bomb. The two men are instantly buried in broken table.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - Wow.

Tommy - I’m speechless.

Rouge digs trying to find Shadow Demon. Medics run out from backstage. They bring stretchers to the wreckage as the fans begin to boo. They pull Shadow Demon out first, making sure to support his neck as they put him on the stretcher board. They lift Shadow Demon up and place him on the stretcher. Rouge screams for Shadow Demon to wake up as they roll Shadow Demon away.

Andrew - The fans might not like it, but it looks like their wont be an Undisputed Champion tonight.

Tommy - I don’t understand. KID was down and out, Shadow Demon could have climbed up, grabbed the belt, and won it by leaving the cage, then jumped of the damn stage killing himself!

They find The Notorious K.I.D and carefully lift him onto the stretcher board. They lift The Notorious K.I.D and put him on the stretcher and roll him away, following Shadow Demon.

Andrew - I would have liked to see that match finish, but what are you gonna do? Neither man could continue.

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D are brought into the parking lot, two ambulances are waiting with their doors open. Shadow Demon begins to struggle on the Stretcher.

Tommy - YES! Get up Shadow!

They lift K.I.D’s stretcher and load him into the back of the ambulance. Shadow Demon continues to struggle. Rouge runs up and smashes a chair into the back of one of the medics. Rouge wheels the stretcher back towards the arena. The Ambulances with The Notorious K.I.D drives away.

Andrew - It looks like Rouge is bringing Shadow Demon back!

Tommy - Now there is nothing that can stop Shadow Demon from winning this match!

Rouge rolls Shadow Demon back out into the arena getting a huge applause from the crowd. Rouge rolls Shadow Demon towards all the broken tables, then removes the safety straps. Shadow Demon slowly rolls off the stretcher, still badly hurt from the stage dive.

Andrew - Here comes Shadow Demon, all he has to do is climb the ladder and grab the belt, then escape the cage.

Tommy - With no opponent, it’s only a matter of time.

Shadow Demon climbs back into the cage through the missing section of wall. Shadow Demon pulls himself into the ring and climbs the ladder. Shadow Demon reaches and grabs the Undisputed Championship. Shadow Demon unbuttons the championship belt and pulls it close to him. Shadow Demon climbs up the ladder higher and pulls himself onto the cage roof.

Andrew - Shadow Demon is the champion!

Tommy - Nope, he has to escape the cage, he’s on top of the cage. WHY THE HELL WONT SHADOW DEMON DO THINGS THE EASY WAY?

Andrew - Calm down Tommy, all he has to do is climb down the side.

The camera cuts to the parking lot, an Ambulance crashes into Shadow Demon’s ambulance.

Andrew - What the hell was that?

The Notorious K.I.D climbs out of the back of the Ambulance, his face covered in blood. The Notorious K.I.D limps towards the arena entrance.

Tommy - Are you kidding me? The Notorious K.I.D has balls!

The Notorious K.I.D walks out from the side of the stage. He limps past all the broken tables and walks towards the ring. Shadow Demon begins crawling down the side of the cage, as The Notorious K.I.D climbs up the cage. The Notorious K.I.D smashes his forearm across the back of Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the Undisputed Championship and throws it onto the roof of the cage.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon are trading punches on the side of the Cell.

Tommy - Wow, Shadow Demon is just not meant to win a major championship! He can’t do it! Shadow Demon is going to fail again!

The Notorious K.I.D hooks Shadow Demon’s head. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the cage with Shadow Demon, both men land on the barbwire wall from the cage.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D connects the Double K-Switch and they land on that broken cage wall!

Tommy - This is amazing.

The Notorious K.I.D fights out of the barbwire, pushing his hand into the back of Shadow Demon’s head to help himself up. The Notorious K.I.D finally gets up. Rouge runs and hits The Notorious K.I.D with a steel Chair. The Notorious K.I.D completely no sells the chair shot. The Notorious K.I.D begs for her to him again. Rouge draws back and smashes the chair into The Notorious K.I.D’s head for a second time. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the chair out of Rouge’s hands and smashes it across the chest of Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D flips off the people in the audience who are booing him.

Andrew - I’ve never seen this side of The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - This match has blown me away.

The Notorious K.I.D grabs Rouge by the throat. The Notorious K.I.D kisses Rouge, who slaps at The Notorious K.I.D then kicks him to the stomach. Rouge turns and runs toward the cage. Rouge begins climbing the cage. The Notorious K.I.D follows her.

Andrew - Rouge is in trouble, I think The Notorious K.I.D isn’t afraid to hit a woman.

Tommy - I don’t think either of these guys are afraid of anything!

The Notorious K.I.D gets onto the roof of the cage and walks towards Rouge.

Andrew - Shadow Demon is trying to get off the barbwire wall, but I think it’s too late, I think The Notorious K.I.D is gonna get Rouge.

Rouge kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the balls. Rouge grabs the Undisputed Championship and throws it off the Cell towards Shadow Demon. Rouge kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the ribs. The Notorious K.I.D trips Rouge. Shadow Demon crawls and places his body over the Undisputed Championship.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the first ever, Undisputed Champion of NLWF, SHADOW DEMON!

Tommy - Shadow Demon finally won the big one, even though it’s clouded in controversy!

The Notorious K.I.D places his face in his hands, disappointed at the hard fought loss.

“K-I-D” “SHADOW DEMON” “K-I-D” “SHADOW DEMON” “K-I-D” “SHADOW DEMON”

Andrew - The crowd showing respect for these two men, after an amazing match.

The Notorious K.I.D looks at Rouge, then looks at Shadow Demon backing up the stage with his belt. The Notorious K.I.D reaches down and grabs Rouge by the hair.

Tommy - Oh no!

Shadow Demon drops the belt and charges down the ramp, Shadow Demon jumps and climbs the cage as fast as he can blood pouring into his eyes. The Notorious K.I.D runs and throws Rouge off the cage. Rouge falls and crashes threw the announce table. The Notorious K.I.D climbs down the ladder and into the ring as Shadow Demon gets to the roof. Shadow Demon runs across the roof and climbs down the other side to get to Rouge. The Notorious K.I.D exit’s the cage and walks up the stage. The Notorious K.I.D stomps halfway and picks up the Undisputed Championship and puts it on his shoulder.

Andrew - Rouge is hurt bad here, we were barely able to get out of the way, Shadow Demon is here checking on her.

Tommy - Plus KID stole the Undisputed Championship.

The cell lifts up into the air, as the medics come down to help Rouge.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 3:34 am

Shane Bradley
Hello this is Shane Bradley with The Mexican Samurai, now I know your only a couple of hours away from your bout with Chuck Matthews but can you give us a few thoughts?

The Mexican Samurai

Chuck Matthews wants to talk about Original Sin, well, I told him that I didn't believe in heaven or hell. He wants to accuse me in believing that Brenton Cyrus is some sort of god. I never said that Cyrus is a god, Cyrus can believe in whatever he wants to believe but that doesn't mean that I support him 100%. I am simply hired to do the job but if that means winning the NLWF title then I'll do it.

Shane Bradley

Is this your last chance at winning the NLWF title?

The Mexican Samurai
The NLWF title is something that has been escaping my grasp for quite a while now. I think that is finally time that my fans see me hold the title belt up high. I think that I deserve it after so many years of me being up for grabs for the title, I'm sick of being the contender and I think that it's about time I become the champion. I definitely don't want to let them down.

Shane Bradley
Do you think this may be the last chance of you getting a shot at the belt?

The Mexican Samurai
Some fans may question this but, I'm not getting younger. I'm an old man in the wrestling business, I have been around the scene for quite some time but I feel that I am at my peak in terms of physical ability. I haven't felt this good in the gym since I was 20 years old. Healing from injuries might take a little longer but I having a feeling that I might not be this good for quite some time. I'm glad that Cyrus gave me the opportunity at the title shot, especially after all the circumstance but I just hope that I am able to garner the win that I so rightfully deserve.

Shane Bradley

Do you think you are to retire if you don't win this belt?

The Mexican Samurai
No, but it will be a long time until I am able to gain another shot at the title.

Shane Bradley
Any last words before your match tonight?

The Mexican Samurai
Chuck, prepare to die when you meet The Mexican Samurai.

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Brenton Cyrus
w/Alison Williams [vs] Aaron O’Shea

Samantha Praxton - The Following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. Introducing first.

[Brenton Cyrus walks through the halls backstage. The fans watch on the titantron, everything else is pitch black. Brenton Cyrus positions the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on his left shoulder and turns a corner.]

*Livin in Sin begins to play*

[Brenton Cyrus walks down the hall all the way to an elevator. Brenton Cyrus presses the Elevator button and the door opens. Brenton Cyrus enters the Elevator as the camera cuts back to the entrance ramp.]

Once again my friend
Storm clouds are rolling
Broken inside myself
Can't seem to break this chain
Can't break it!

And I've seen it all
And I've walked it tall
Lived in this sin
Where do I begin?

[The elevator breaks through the entrance ramp floor.]

Caught between the lines
My life of worthless lies
Shedding my skin to begin
A life that I don't know how to live
I can't take it!

[The elevator door opens and Brenton Cyrus exits. Brenton Cyrus begins walking to the ring as his Elevator disappears back into the stage.]

And I've seen it all
And I've walked it tall
Lived in this sin
Where do I begin?

[Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and climbs to the top rope immediately proudly holding the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in his left hand while he holds his Tag Team Title in the right hand. Brenton Cyrus hands his belts to the official and stands in his corner.]

Samantha Praxton - From Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 205 pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, BRENTON CYRUS!

[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to balre throughout the arena.]

[Aaron sprints out from the back all the way to the edge of stage and swings his arms to get the crowd pumping.]

[Aaron walks backwards to the centre of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron sprints towards the ring still swinging his arms for the crowd to get pumped up.]

[When Aaron reaches the ring he slides and jumps on the second rope of the far corner. He back flips off and keeps getting the crowd pumped it’s time for action]

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland. Weighing 200 pounds. AARON O’SHEA.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus locks up with Aaron O’Shea, Brenton Cyrus spins Aaron O’Shea and connects an Epiphany. Brenton Cyrus covers Aaron O’Shea hooking both legs.

-1- -2- -3-

Andrew - Are you kidding me?

Tommy - God Prevails in the fastest match of the night!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and Still the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - The entrances lasted twice as long as the match.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus doesn’t get paid by the hour.

Brenton Cyrus gets up and backs into the corner, he points at Alison Williams who runs and grabs a steel chair. Alison Williams hands the chair to Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus puts the chair around the head of Aaron O’Shea, closing it shut on his head.

Andrew - This is bad for Aaron O’Shea!

Tommy - Really bad!

Brenton Cyrus punt kicks the steel Chair around Aaron’s head. Brenton Cyrus does his God pose as the crowd gives him a huge ovation. Brenton Cyrus waves his hand motioning for them to lower something else.

Andrew - Could it be?

I large wooden cross is lowered into the ring. Brenton Cyrus grabs Aaron O’Shea and begins positioning him on the Cross.

Tommy - It’s time for O’Shea to be Crucified!

Brenton Cyrus delivers punches into the forehead of Aaron O’Shea, finally busting his head open. Te blood pours down the face of Aaron O’Shea as Brenton Cyrus ties his arms to the cross with Barbwire. Brenton Cyrus motions for them to lift the Cross. Brenton Cyrus poses as he watches Aaron O’Shea get lifted away.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea has just be crucified!

Tommy - He’s the first of many I’m sure!

Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and locks in a cobra clutch on Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus struggles in the choke trying to break free. Brenton Cyrus struggles and backs up slamming Ryan Apollos into the corner. Alison Williams slides into the ring and kicks Ryan Apollos to the balls. Ryan Apollos releases the hold. Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches Ryan with an Epiphany. Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the ring with the World Championship, he grabs Ali’s hand and they quickly walk up the stage.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos tried to get an upper hand, but Brenton Cyrus walks away again.

Tommy - He’s off in a hurry, why the hell didn’t he finish him off?

Brenton Cyrus and Alison Williams speed walk through the backstage area.

Erika Fox
Brenton!

Erika rushes to catch up with Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus walks up to his limo and stops. Alison Williams opens the door and gets in.

Erika Fox
Brenton Cyrus you just defended the World Championship, but the Pay Per View isn’t over, where are you going?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As much as I would love to watch the main event, things change, opportunities present themselves, and when you have to go you have to go. I have, no intention of interfering in the Main Event, despite what many people think. I told you all I would watch Chuck Matthews lose, then go to the ring and stand over him, unfortunately…

Brenton Cyrus opens the limo’s trunk as the driver brings his bags. Inside the trunk is Alexis Rose. Brenton Cyrus laughs.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ve got places to go. Ryan Apollos, look what I found little buddy. I’m changing our match type for Revolution. I want you to do me a favor, borrow the DVD of NLWF War Games from someone, watch my match, because next week on Revolution, we go one on one in a Live or Die Match, for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Brenton Cyrus laughs as he slams the trunk shut. Brenton Cyrus enters the limo and the driver shuts his door.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has kidnapped Alexis Rose!

Tommy - I can only imagine the sick things he’s going to do to her, then they are going to have a Live or Die Match, which means Alexis Rose is going to be in a machine, and if Ryan Apollos starts to win, she gets cement poured on her. It’s a match designed for Brenton Cyrus to win!

Andrew - This is it, the main Event is finally here!

Tommy - The NLWF Championship is on the line.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 3:40 am

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Chuck Matthews [vs] The Mexican Samurai

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the NLWF Championship! Introducing first.

Slowly she takes my hand
Delicate features in this rain
I lose everything, can I dream
The voices scream
The voices yell

Chuck Matthews walks slowly from behind the curtains. He looks at the crowd, then to the ring.

Suddenly you're shot irreparably
Everything was evil now clear
I hear the darkness without sound
I am The Man Without Fear

Chuck walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans as he goes. He gets down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, into the ring.

You can't hurt me, NO
You can't stop me, NO
You can't beat me, NO
You can't bring me down

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

See the man without fear
See the man without fear

Come on, come on, come on, come on

Samantha Praxton - From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at 225 Pounds. He is the Reigning and Defended NLWF Champion. CHUCK MATTHEWS!!!

The Mexican Samurai comes out with a smile on his face as the crowd showers him with attention. "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand blares throughout the PA system as he makes his way to the middle of the ring. Samurai takes off his outfit before flashing his mouth guard to the camera and placing it in his mouth. He smiles and rolls into the ring, Samurai gets onto to the middle turnbuckle and poses.
Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Los Angeles, California. Weighing in at 210 pounds. THE MEXICAN SAMURAI

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Mexican Samurai starts the match with a leg kick, testing the knee of Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews ties up with The Mexican Samurai and pushes him into the corner. The referee demands Chuck Matthews to back away from The Mexican Samurai. Chuck Matthews release his tie up and slaps The Mexican Samurai across the face as he walks away.

“YOU GOT BITCH SLAPPED” “YOU GOT BITCH SLAPPED” “YOU GOT BITCH SLAPPED”

Andrew - Disrespect shown by Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - Chuck Matthews doesn’t have to respect The Mexican Samurai, Chuck Matthews is the NLWF Champion, not The Mexican Samurai.

The Mexican Samurai locks up with Chuck Matthews in the center of the ring. The Mexican Samurai pushes Chuck Matthews into the corner. The referee tells The Mexican Samurai to back away from Chuck Matthews on the ropes. The Mexican Samurai releases the hold and slaps Chuck Matthews across the face, the fans boo wildly.

Andrew - Hostile territory for The Mexican Samurai, he’s surrounded by people who love Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - If Chuck Matthews loses this match I’ll leave the NLWF, that’s how highly I believe in this man.

The Mexican Samurai stands in the center of the ring, he motions for Chuck Matthews to bring it on. The Mexican Samurai and Chuck Matthews tie up again, this time Chuck Matthews clinches his hands around the back of The Mexican Samurai’s neck. Chuck Matthews throws a Thai knee, but The Mexican Samurai catches it and leg sweeps Chuck Matthews to the mat. The Mexican Samurai spins around Chuck Matthews leg and locks in a Figure Four Leglock.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai with a great counter, he’s the first man to try to end the match.

Tommy - No, he knows he’s not going to beat Chuck Matthews with that Figure Four, but he wants to test that knee out, and see if Chuck Matthews truly is at 100%.

Chuck Matthews uses his arms to pushes backwards, dragging The Mexican Samurai with his towards the ropes. Chuck Matthews reaches out and grabs the bottom rope with both hands. The Mexican Samurai quickly breaks the hold and gets to his feet. The Mexican Samurai stomps Chuck Matthews to the stomach several times.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai making sure to stay on the attack.

Tommy - If he doesn’t then Chuck Matthews will take advantage, and the fact is when Chuck Matthews has an advantage in a match, he can end it whenever he wants.

The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews and shoots him off into the ropes. The Mexican Samurai ducks down, forcing Chuck Matthews to jump over him. Chuck Matthews hit’s the ropes again as The Mexican Samurai gets back to his feet. The Mexican Samurai catches Chuck Matthews and connects a Tilt-O-World Stomach breaker, bouncing Chuck Matthews off of his knee. The Mexican Samurai grabs the leg of Chuck Matthews and lifts it into the air, then slams it down into the mat. The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews and locks him in a Muay Thai Clinch. The Mexican Samurai unloads knees into the body of Chuck Matthews, then pulls his head down and connects a knee to his face. The Mexican Samurai releases Chuck Matthews and pins him hooking both legs.

-1- -2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai trying to get a win quickly.

Tommy - Never going to happen, Chuck Matthews is way too tough.

The Mexican Samurai runs off the ropes and jumps into the air before driving a knee into the face of Chuck Matthews. The Mexican Samurai grabs Chuck Matthews by the hair and lifts him up. The Mexican Samurai hooks Chuck Matthews arm around his neck. The Mexican Samurai snap suplexes Chuck Matthews into the mat. The Mexican Samurai spins still holding onto Chuck Matthews. The Mexican Samurai gets to his feet and lifts Chuck Matthews up. The Mexican Samurai holds Chuck Matthews up for a suplex for a few extra seconds, then suplexes him down. The Mexican Samurai spins again, still holding onto Chuck Matthews. The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews up again and holds him up for the suplex. The Mexican Samurai brings Chuck Matthews down quickly with a Brainbuster. The Mexican Samurai pins Chuck Matthews.

-1- -2- --

Chuck Matthews kicks out again.

Andrew - Three huge suplexes by The Mexican Samurai, and Chuck Matthews still kicks out.

Tommy - It was a great combo of moves from The Mexican Samurai, but none of them were high impact enough to get the win.

The Mexican Samurai climbs to the top rope. Chuck Matthews shoves the referee into the ropes, The Mexican Samurai loses his balance and jumps to the ring apron. Chuck Matthews runs and spears The Mexican Samurai off the Apron to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews rammed his shoulder into the Samurai and sent towards the entrance ramp.

Tommy - This is it, Chuck Matthews needs to take advantage.

Chuck Matthews exit’s the ring and stands on the apron waiting for The Mexican Samurai to get up. The Mexican Samurai gets up, Chuck Matthews runs and jumps off the apron connecting a flying STO on The Mexican Samurai. Chuck Matthews lifts The Mexican Samurai and hooks his arm around his neck. Chuck Matthews gets in a better position and snap suplexes The Mexican Samurai on the steel ramp.

-1-

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai bounces off the cold steel ramp.

-2-

Tommy - Chuck Matthews retains on a count out.

Chuck Matthews stomps The Mexican Samurai’s head. Chuck Matthews lifts The Mexican Samurai. Chuck Matthews grabs the back of The Mexican Samurai’s head with both hands.

-3-

Chuck Matthews runs and throws The Mexican Samurai into the ring post head first. The Mexican Samurai bounces off the ring post, and hit’s the ringside mat hard. Chuck Matthews lifts his arms in the air and taunts, as the crowd cheers.

-4-

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai is bleeding a lot!

-5-

Chuck Matthews starts to lift The Mexican Samurai who’s a bloody mess already from colliding with the ring post. Chuck Matthews lets The Mexican Samurai go and slides into the ring. Chuck Matthews tells the referee to continue the count.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews wants to win by Count out.

Tommy - A win is a win.

-6-

The Mexican Samurai using the ring apron to pull himself up.
-7-

The Mexican Samurai grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself into the ring. Chuck Matthews charges and stomps The Mexican Samurai into the corner. Chuck Matthews positions The Mexican Samurai against the bottom turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews face washes The Mexican Samurai with his boot, scraping it across the bloody face of The Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews is sick, he’s like a Shark that smells blood.

Tommy - He’s out to prove he’s the greatest wrestler in the NLWF here tonight.

Chuck Matthews runs and bounces off the ropes. Chuck Matthews face washes The Mexican Samurai again. The Mexican Samurai lays across the bottom rope as blood pours from his head. Chuck Matthews lifts The Mexican Samurai up in the corner. Chuck Matthews sits The Mexican Samurai on the top rope. Chuck Matthews climbs to the middle rope and hooks The Mexican Samurai’s arm around his head. Chuck Matthews climbs to the top rope. Chuck Matthews superplexes The Mexican Samurai from the top rope. The Mexican Samurai bounces from the impact. Chuck Matthews pins The Mexican Samurai who’s laid out in the center of the ring.

-1- -2- --

The Mexican Samurai barely kicks out.

Andrew - Close fall.

Tommy - Chuck Matthews was a split second away from defending the NLWF championship!

Chuck Matthews looks at The Mexican Samurai laid out. Chuck Matthews goes to the corner of the ring and drops down. Chuck Matthews begins taunting for The Mexican Samurai to get up. The crowd goes insane, knowing what’s next.

Andrew - Here we go, Chuck Matthews is setting up The Panic Attack!

Tommy - The greatest move I’ve ever seen, Chuck Matthews is going to show everyone how a spear is done!

The Mexican Samurai rolls to his stomach, blood drips from his head down to the mat. The Mexican Samurai pushes himself up with his arms, struggling to get up. The Mexican Samurai gets to one knee then stands up. Chuck Matthews uses the topes to pull himself out of the corner at top speed. Chuck Matthews spears The Mexican Samurai in the center of the ring. Chuck Matthews pins The Mexican Samurai.

-1- -2- -3-

Andrew - NO! The Mexican Samurai kicked out!

The crowd goes silent.

Tommy - I thought that was it! The Mexican Samurai kicked out of Hollywood Impact!

Andrew - You mean The Panic Attack.

Tommy - Who cares what it’s called, it’s just a damn spear! The only difference is it wins Chuck matches, and Samurai kicked out!

Chuck Matthews can’t believe The Mexican Samurai kicked out. Chuck Matthews stands up and looks at the corner again. Chuck Matthews walks over and drops down in the corner again. Chuck Matthews taunts for The Mexican Samurai to get up.

Andrew - He’s going to do it again.

Tommy - YES! Two Panic Attacks, in one match. The first one was so nice, Chuck Matthews is going to do it twice.

The Mexican Samurai crawls towards the ropes and begins using them to help him up. The Mexican Samurai wipes blood out of his eyes, and gets to his feet. The Mexican Samurai turns around and Chuck Matthews shoots out of the corner. Chuck Matthews spears The Mexican Samurai again.

Andrew - Another Panic Attack!

Tommy - It’s all over now!

The Mexican Samurai grabs Chuck Matthews arm and pulls him into a Triangle Choke. The crowd reaction goes from a roar of cheers to a roar of boo’s.

Andrew - Triangle Choke locked on Chuck Matthews!

Tommy - Oh my God. Chuck you better not tap out!

The Mexican Samurai grabs the back of Chuck Matthews head and pulls and hard as he can. Chuck Matthews gasps for breath, before finally calming down, and pulling himself towards the ropes. Chuck Matthews drags The Mexican Samurai closer to the ropes. Chuck Matthews reaches out his hand but he’s still far away. The Mexican Samurai begins to punch Chuck Matthews to the forehead. Chuck Matthews continues fighting towards the ropes.

Andrew - This is bad, Chuck Matthews is starting to change color.

Tommy - Please Chuck, I put my career on the line!

The Mexican Samurai delivers elbows to the head of Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews jumps his legs towards the rope. The Mexican Samurai locks in the Triangle as tight as possible. Chuck Matthews drops his boot across the bottom rope barely. The referee tells The Mexican Samurai to break the hold.

Andrew - That was so close!

Tommy - Too close!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 28th 2009, 3:43 am

The Mexican Samurai rolls away from Chuck Matthews. Both men fight back to their feet. The Mexican Samurai gets to his feet first.

Andrew - So far this battle has been amazing.

Tommy - It’s the prefect main event to an amazing show.

The Mexican Samurai walks towards Chuck Matthews. The Mexican Samurai grabs Chuck Matthews . The Mexican Samurai pushes Chuck Matthews into the corner. The Mexican Samurai chops Chuck Matthews as the crowd boo’s. The Mexican Samurai whips Chuck Matthews, Chuck Matthews reverses it and whips The Mexican Samurai. The Mexican Samurai runs and slams into the corner. Chuck Matthews runs at The Mexican Samurai and gets a boot to the face. The Mexican Samurai runs and spears Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai steals Chuck Matthews Panic Attack!

Tommy - I really hope Chuck Matthews can kick out of his own move.

The Mexican Samurai crawls towards Chuck Matthews and pins him.

-1- -2- -3-

Andrew - SO CLOSE!

Tommy - Doesn’t get much closer then that!

The Mexican Samurai climbs to the top rope slowly as the blood continues to flow from his head. The Mexican Samurai gains his balance as Chuck Matthews fights to his feet. The Mexican Samurai dives off the top rope with a cross body. Chuck Matthews falls to the ground. The Mexican Samurai flies over Chuck Matthews and takes out the referee.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai took out the referee!

Tommy - No more rules now.

The Mexican Samurai grabs the referee by his shirt and shakes him trying to wake him back up. Chuck Matthews rolls out of the ring and grabs the NLWF Championship and a steel chair.

Andrew - What the hell is Matthews doing?

Tommy - Whatever the hell he wants, no referee!

Chuck Matthews tosses the chair into the ring, then slides in. The Mexican Samurai gets up and grabs the steel chair. The Mexican Samurai lifts the Steel chair above his head and walks towards Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews jumps to his feet and dives at The Mexican Samurai smashing the NLWF Championship into his head. The Mexican Samurai release the chair.

Andrew - He laid The Mexican Samurai out with the Championship!

Tommy - Chuck Matthews has The Mexican Samurai out cold!

Chuck Matthews slides the NLWF championship towards the corner. Chuck Matthews pins The Mexican Samurai. The crowd begins the count.

“1” “2” “3”

Andrew - We need a new referee out here!

Tommy - Please bring out an official!

Chuck Matthews lets go of the pin and looks at the downed Official. Chuck Matthews smashes his hand against the mat trying to wake the referee up. Chuck Matthews stands up and walks towards the referee. Chuck Matthews kicks the referee a couple of times trying to get him up.

“Wake the Fuck up!” “Wake the Fuck up!” “Wake the Fuck up!”

Chuck Matthews grabs The Mexican Samurai’s legs and sets up the Cryptic Cross. The Mexican Samurai grabs Chuck Matthews hair and pulls him forward, rolling him up. The Mexican Samurai rolls through all the way and gets up, with Chuck’s head hooked. The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews up and connects the Mexican Maelstrom, driving Chuck Matthews down hard. Both men lay knocked out in the center of the ring.

Andrew - This match is unbelievable!

Tommy - Who the hell is going to win? I’m suddenly losing confidence!

The Mexican Samurai nips up to his feet, sending the crowd into a panic of boo’s. The Mexican Samurai walks towards the corner and grabs the NLWF championship. The Mexican Samurai looks over his shoulder at Chuck Matthews who’s starting to get up. The Mexican Samurai drops down to his knees, and grips the championship close to him.

Andrew - What the hell is The Mexican Samurai doing?

Tommy - I have no idea at all!

Chuck Matthews uses the corner to get up. Chuck Matthews see’s The Mexican Samurai in the corner grabbing his stomach. Chuck Matthews motions for the spear as the crowd tries to warn him. The Mexican Samurai turns slowly, Chuck Matthews runs and dives at The Mexican Samurai, who smashes the NLWF championship into Chuck Matthews skull. The Mexican Samurai tosses the NLWF championship to the side and covers Chuck Matthews. The referee begins moving.

Andrew - Are you kidding me? The Mexican Samurai plays possum and bashes the championship into Chuck Matthews head.

Tommy - NOT LIKE THIS! STAY DOWN REF!

The Referee crawls towards the pin and lifts his arm before slamming it to the mat.

-1-

The referee pulls his arm up and slams it down again.

-2-

The referee lifts his arm and drops it for a third time.
Chuck Matthews kicks out before the referee’s arm hit’s the mat.

Andrew - TWO!

Tommy - SOMEWAY, SOMEHOW, CHUCK MATTHEWS KICKS OUT!

The Mexican Samurai gets up slowly. The Mexican Samurai grabs Chuck Matthews by the hair and lifts him up. Chuck Matthews grabs The Mexican Samurai’s legs and set up The Cryptic Cross. Chuck Matthews spins The Mexican Samurai and locks it in completely.

Andrew - CRYPTIC CROSS LOCKED IN!

Tommy - He’s got Samurai dead center of the ring.

Chuck Matthews leans into The Mexican Samurai adding pressure to the submission. The Mexican Samurai lifts his hand up, the crowd cheers in excitement. The Mexican Samurai pushes against the mat trying to get to the ropes. Chuck Matthews pushes down harder trying to make The Mexican Samurai pass out from the pain.

Andrew - How long can The Mexican Samurai survive in the Cryptic Cross?

Tommy - Not long, he’s fading already.

The Mexican Samurai crawls towards the ropes, making a final effort. Chuck Matthews holds the submission on tight. The Mexican Samurai fades away. The referee lifts The Mexican Samurai’s arm and lets it drop back down

-1-

Andrew - If his arm drops three times it’s all over.

The referee lifts The Mexican Samurai’s arm and lets it drop to the mat.

-2-

Tommy - This is it, just one more time!

The referee lifts The Mexican Samurai’s arm and lets it drop to the mat. The Mexican Samurai stops his arm from dropping to the mat completely. The Mexican Samurai pushes up and turns his body. The Mexican Samurai grabs Chuck Matthews by the hair and pulls him into a roll up.

-1- -2- --

Chuck Matthews kicks out. The Mexican Samurai gets up with Chuck Matthews. The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews up into the air.

Andrew - Mexican Maelstrom coming!

Chuck Matthews fights out of it and lands on his feet behind The Mexican Samurai. Chuck Matthews spins around and charges for a spear. The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews up for a power bomb. The Mexican Samurai puts Chuck Matthews down from the power bomb and kicks him to the stomach. The Mexican Samurai hooks Chuck Matthews arm around his neck and lifts Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - NO!

The Mexican Samurai spins and jumps into the air driving Chuck Matthews down with a brain buster.

Andrew - Mexican Maelstrom connects!

Tommy - Please kick out Chuck!

The Mexican Samurai pins Chuck Matthews.

-1- -2- -3-

Andrew - Unbelievable!

Tommy - The Mexican Samurai can’t beat Chuck Matthews!

The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews and hooks his arm again. The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews and connects another Mexican Maelstrom.

Andrew - Another!

The Mexican Samurai gets up again. The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews up and holds him. The Mexican Samurai runs and connects another Mexican Maelstrom.

Tommy - Wow…

The Mexican Samurai pins Chuck Matthews again.

-1- -2- -3-

Andrew - It’s all over.. NO! Chuck Matthews kicked out!

Tommy - HOLY SHIT!

The Mexican Samurai gets up, blood still pouring down his face. The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews again.

Andrew - Another one?

The Mexican Samurai lifts Chuck Matthews up and holds him. The Mexican Samurai positions himself and drops down with another Brainbuster on Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - Another Mexican Maelstrom!

The Mexican Samurai gets up and climbs to the top rope. The Mexican Samurai lifts his arms into the air and jumps off with a shooting star press. The Mexican Samurai crashes down on top of Chuck Matthews and hooks both of his legs.

-1- -2- -3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW NLWF Champion, The Mexican Samurai

Andrew - Samurai, has lived his dream, he has become the NLWF Champion!

Tommy - …

Tommy removes his headset and places it on the announce table in front of him. Tommy stands up and brushes himself off. Tommy walks away from the announce table and past the ring. Tommy looks into the ring at Chuck Matthews laid out and shakes his head. The crowd boo’s as the arena quickly begins to empty.

Andrew - In Chuck Matthews hometown, at Chuck Matthews Pay Per View, for Chuck Matthews championship, The Mexican Samurai has prevailed!

Confetti reigns down from the top of the arena. The Mexican Samurai proudly holds the NLWF Championship above his head as fireworks go off to end the Pay Per View.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down