NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Brenton Cyrus [vs] Nate Apollos-

Go down

-Brenton Cyrus [vs] Nate Apollos- Empty -Brenton Cyrus [vs] Nate Apollos-

■Monologue■
Brenton Parker Cyrus Jr.
Born March 1st at 11:59 PM
Weighing 7.16 pounds

“He is the greatest thing my eyes have ever seen.”
-Brenton Cyrus

■The Story■

■Brenton Cyrus is at his Toronto, Ontario, Canada mansion■
■He is sitting in his living room, on the large throne chair in the corner■
■Behind him inside the display case is his World Heavyweight Championship■

■■□Brenton Cyrus□■■
This week has been more special to me than any other for a few reasons. Actually, for just one reason. The birth of the savior. My son was born finally and he arrived at a moment so crucial to me, that I didn’t have time to think.

■Brenton Cyrus shakes his head, he keeps trying to hide his smile, but can‘t■

■■□Brenton Cyrus□■■
He made me choose whether I wanted to become a father or become the NLWF champion, and without hesitating, I ran out on the main event of Revolution.

■Brenton Cyrus laughs■

■■□Brenton Cyrus□■■
I still haven’t been able to process how much this has meant to me. It feels like my heart was broken and destroyed. Dead and gone, never to be revived. To healed. I am able to look at everyone with forgiveness. The hate I felt for anyone was washed away in a swift instant. The very second I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine…

■Tears become visible in the eyes of Brenton Cyrus, a smile still on his face■

■■□Brenton Cyrus□■■
I was the first thing, first person he ever looked at… He didn’t cry, he wasn’t afraid, he smiled at me.

■Brenton Cyrus closes his eyes■
■He looks to be reliving the moment in his head, then he opens his eyes■

■■□Brenton Cyrus□■■
I need to think about a lot of things… I need to decide what’s best for me right now… even if that means I don’t headline War Games. BC jr. is all that matters right now, that’s it.

■Brenton Cyrus ends the video cutting it to static.■

■The Match■
Nate Apollos.

I didn’t feel like you deserved my best, so I decided to just throw something up.

I don’t care about you right now, I don’t care about the NLWF right now, I can truly and honestly tell you that I might not even be at Revolution. The only reason I might show up is because the show is in Los Angeles and I am in Sacramento.

Another reason I would go to the show is because I feel I owe it to Legacy. It’s not the brand that made me, but it’s the brand that elevated me to my God status. It’s because of Legacy we have stars like Aaron O’Shea, Shadow Demon, The Notorious K.I.D, my three favorite pupils.

Legacy made NLWF fun and exciting, and now we bring it back to commemorate it.

Nate, your brother got what he deserved and you know it.

FUCK YOU.

I’ve already spent enough time away from my son, I’m done.

■Salvation■
I am asking you the most important question of life.
Your joy or your sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer.
The question is: Are you saved?
It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?
I can guarantee you one thing if you pray to me as your God.
You will live a long and happy life, at the top of the hill.
If you choose not to worship me as your lord and savior, then you will face the wrath of the lord almighty.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-Brenton Cyrus [vs] Nate Apollos- I_vote_lcap100/100-Brenton Cyrus [vs] Nate Apollos- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit