NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found Nick...

Go down

I found Nick... Empty I found Nick...

(Promo opens on a large circular room. The high stone walls extend up into the darkness of the ceiling and the air has a slight chill to it. An operating table sits in the middle of the room with a bright surgical lamp shining down on it. There are a number of monitors and IV trees around the table and wires are draped over the table.

Suddenly, the large chamber door opens and Steven Angel and Carmine walk into the room dragging a limp body in between the two of them. Steven and Carmine drag the body to the operating table and force the man face down on the operating table. As Steven and Carmine place Nick Ridicule on the operating table, Nick lets out a soft groan of pain. Steven grabs both of Nick’s arms and straps them down to the table while Carmine does the same to Nick’s legs.

While Steven and Carmine are strapping Nick down, the chamber door opens again and Corey Casey walks slowly into the make-shift operating room. He is wearing black medical scrubs and he has a sadistic smile on his face as he approaches the operating table. Corey walks over to the monitors and flicks them on, making sure that they are all accurately calibrated and prepared for the task at hand.

Corey then takes the wires and monitor cables and hooks them up to Nick’s body. The machines begin to beep and display vital signs as Corey hooks them up to Nick. Steven and Carmine finish up strapping Nick down)

Steven Angel
He is ready my Lord

(Corey pulls on a pair of surgical gloves and walks over to a tray. He grabs a wicked looking scalpel and smiles as light glistens off the blade)

Corey Casey
Excellent. Now…leave us my friends…Nick and I have much to discuss

(Steven and Carmine bow their heads and exit the room. Corey sets the scalpel down and picks up a syringe filled with clear liquid. Corey flicks the tip of the syringe, making sure to get rid of the air bubble. Couldn’t be too careful…he didn’t want Nick dying before the fun started.

Corey takes the syringe and plunges it deep into Nick’s bicep. After pressing the stopper down and injecting the liquid into Nick, Corey removes the syringe and tosses it into a biohazard trash. Nick begins to groan and come to.

Nick tries moving his head to see where he is, but he can only move it so much due to his face being pressed against the operating room table. Corey walks over to the tray, grabbing the scalpel again. Corey turns and walks over to Nick, noticing that Nick has finally come to)

Corey Casey
Ah Nick…excellent to see that you have come to

Nick Ridicule
Fuck you

(Corey feels his anger rising, but he reaches down and tries to control himself. Corey presses the scalpel against the base of Nick’s neck lightly)

Corey Casey
Oh Nick…I can always count on you to brighten my day. You will be singing a different tune before the end of the day though…I promise you that…

(Corey digs the scalpel into Nick’s back, slicing open the skin and exposing Nick’s spine. Nick bites down on his lip, drawing blood…fighting giving Corey the satisfaction of hearing him scream)

Corey Casey
Come on Nick…sing for me

(Corey continues drawing the scalpel all the way down Nick’s back, leaving Nick’s entire spine exposed. Corey begins to laugh manically)

Corey Casey
You’re probably wondering why it is that you haven’t passed out due to the extreme pain…

(Nick spits blood on the floor)

Nick Ridicule
I was wondering why you don’t unstrap me and fight me like a man

(Corey walks over to the tray and grabs a small electric wand. Corey presses a button on the wand, causing a small shock to be sent from the tip of the wand)

Corey Casey
You know Nick…they say the worst pain in the entire world is bone pain…I think you will beg to differ before the end. You see Nick…when I woke you up from the lovely little bump on the head my followers gave you…I also gave you a shot of a new and experimental drug. You see…

(Corey runs his finger along the base of Nick’s spine)

Corey Casey
The body naturally shuts down when it experiences too much pain. This drug shuts down this reaction…which means that you will feel every…single…last…bolt of pain that I deliver to you. Also, I mixed in a little something extra…

(Corey takes the wand and jabs it in between Nick’s spine columns. He presses the button and delivers a shock of electricity into Nick’s spine. Nick can’t help but to scream out in pain)

Corey Casey
There is a drug that also heightens the body’s nerve system. Which means, your nerves are working on over drive Nick my friend…

(Corey presses the button again, delivering yet another electric shock to Nick’s spine. Again…Nick screams out in pain. The bone-chilling scream echoes off the stone walls. Corey begins to laugh like a man possessed, the white fire in his eyes burning like two stars on a winter’s night)

Corey Casey
This will not be like all the other times that Salvation has tortured you Nick. When Brenton broke you down…took you from Alex Mark to Nick Ridicule…he was aiming to save you…

(Corey delivers another shock to Nick…the screams driving him on to newer heights of violence)

Corey Casey
Brenton was aiming to bring you into Salvation. He wanted you to survive so you could be his new shock puppet…

(Corey looks at Nick’s exposed spine and back…literally seeing into the flesh and blood of the man that had been standing in his way for so long…)

Corey Casey
But I don’t want anything from you Nick. I don’t want to save you…

(Corey presses the button, causing the lightning to burn up the spine and nerves of Nick Ridicule. Nick’s entire body tries to flinch away from the electric shock; tries to do its best to escape…but the straps restrain Nick from moving…from avoiding the pain…)

Corey Casey
…I don’t want to convert you…

(Blood begins to pour from Nick’s exposed insides…but Corey doesn’t stop electrocuting Nick…doesn’t stop bringing the pain to his enemy…)

Corey Casey
I don’t even want your NLWF title…I just want to hurt you.

(Corey walks over to the machine that controls the electric current in the wand. He cranks the dial up halfway)

Corey Casey
I want you to beg me to stop…I want you to plead for your life…I want you to cry out not to hurt you anymore…

(Again Corey delivers the lightning into the very bones of Nick Ridicule. Again…Nick screams out in pain. Corey slowly leans down, his voice never climbing above a whisper)

Corey Casey
I want you to beg me not to hunt down and kill off Ashley Matthews…or worse…

Nick Ridicule
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO ME BUT I SWEAR TO GOD…

(Corey goes back over to the machine and cranks the knob up as high as it will go. He then slams the wand into Nick’s spine. As the knob penetrates Nick’s spine, Corey screams at the top of his lungs)

Corey Casey
SWEAR TO THE LORD!!!

(Nick screams out with his heart and soul. The pain races through his entire body like a river of lightning. Corey is howling with insane laughter as he shock Nick again and again)

Corey Casey
Swear to me
And you will see
Just how merciful
I can be!

Nick Ridicule
YOU FUCKING INSANE PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

Corey Casey
It starts here…it starts now…and then I will bring you to Revolution…and it will end there…

(The camera begins to move away from the operating table and the gruesome scene in the room with the high ceilings. The last thing you hear is Corey’s insane laughter and Nick’s screams. Suddenly, from inside the chamber, you hear Corey’s voice echo all around)

Corey Casey
I hope this isn’t too uncomfortable for you Nick…you have a long night ahead of you…

(Promo fades to black)

The Match

It’s funny Nick…you try to make fun of me…and yet all you do, much like Chuck did when he tried to rip me a new one, if simply point out the oblivious things you have in common. You guys both say that I rode Brenton’s coat tails…that I have failed when I try to strike out on my own…that, when you killed Brenton, I stole the spotlight…

-ARE YOU HEARING THIS?!-

Salvation, when it was founded, was always about riding Brenton’s coat tails. You and Chuck could have never lasted with out Brenton. Chuck tried…and failed. You tried to re-unite the original Salvation…since you were so desperate for attention…so desperate to get Salvation back together so that you could have the spot light again…

-And yet, you are trying to use that same logic to burn me?-

You say that I have developed “Chuck Matthews Syndrome”…which is hilarious to me because it should be called “Nick Ridicule Syndrome.” The need to drop Brenton’s name every other line to show people how much you love him…how much you want to become him…how much you just can’t wait to go to bat for him. Chuck and I stand apart…because we were smart enough to get out while the getting was good.

-Yet the faithful lap dog always remains by his master’s side doesn’t he?-

I bet if you say “Brenton loves me best” five times fast he will reward you with his unconditional love forever and ever…either that or he will just kick you to the curb until he needs you again.

-Yet I am the one who is trying to become Cyrus?-

Oh and by the way…you thought the whole “pregnant chick get me hot” comment was pretty funny didn’t you? You know what’s really funny to me…you can even say this with me if you want…

-“Statutory rape”-

At least Megan is my own age. I’m sure she looked old enough to steal from the cradle at the time though…

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit