NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009

Go down

Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 Empty Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 28th 2009, 7:27 pm

1 Year

For an entire year the No Limit Wrestling Federation has provided the best shows week in and week out. Now after an entire year of the best wrestling organization on earth, the NLWF celebrates one year, inside the Triple Cage, tonight at Dangerous by Design.

In a year full of surprises, twists, and turns, NLWF has one more event in 2009 and nothing is impossible. The NLWF is lead by three major champions hell bent on leading the NLWF into the new year, into NLWF 2010!

Nick Ridicule

The NLWF Champion of the Year!

63 Days and counting, making his 6th Title defense tonight inside of the Triple Cage. Will Nick Ridicule be one of the leaders, or will 2010 start off, the year of the Hawk?

Shadow Demon

Undisputed Champion of the Year!

The man many are calling the most unstoppable, unbeatable, champion alive today. He is the second longest reigning champion in the history of the NLWF at 91 Days, and tonight he makes his fifth title defense of the Undisputed Championship!

But in a match with 8 other competitors, and entering at #1, can Shadow Demon overcome the seemingly insurmountable odds he faces?

Who will walk out of Original Triple Cage as Undisputed Champion?

Then, there is the Notorious one…

“FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH”

The Notorious K.I.D

No Limit Champion of the Year

Fastest Rising Star of the Year

World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion

He shocked the entire world at Majority Rules when after Ryan Apollos stole the title from Chuck Matthews, he cashed in his World Title briefcase to finally realize his dream as the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.

Making his first defense of the…

-STATIC-
The camera cuts back and forth between videos of The Notorious K.I.D and static, then the static starts to fade showing a dark room in night vision.

Corey Casey

NLWF is in a grave state of danger. In order for The New Dawn of Salvation to be taken seriously as leaders of the NLWF, I need to take back what is rightfully mine. I need to take back the World Heavyweight Championship from a man who spits in the face of its prestige. The NLWF needs a Lord and Savior to guide it into the uncertain times on the road ahead of us.

-STATIC-
The camera cuts back and forth between videos of The Notorious K.I.D and static again.

Making his first defense of the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship after holding onto the gold for 28 Days, The Notorious K.I.D says “FUCK YEAH” to any challenge placed before him. He never backs down from anyone, and has become The People’s Champion in the NLWF…

-STATIC-
The camera cuts back and forth between videos of The Notorious K.I.D and static, then the static starts to fade showing a dark room in night vision again.

Corey Casey

Tonight I will become a 3 time World Heavyweight Champion, when I defeat The Notorious K.I.D and crush all of his hopes and dreams all those people who cheer him, and scream “fuck yeah” they will realize that K.I.D is nothing more then Kid Kill dressed up. Tonight is the night the world will witness the true power of this New Dawn of Salvation.

Corey Casey puts his arms out to the side as the camera cuts back to the PPV opening video.

-STATIC-

But his opponent Corey Casey, is a sick, ruthless, new leader of Salvation. His tactics, the most violent in the No Limit Wrestling Federation. His fighting style, the Death Clutch, has busted open more opponents then any other move in NLWF, and has yet to be countered in a match.

The Notorious K.I.D versus “The Lord” Corey Casey
Inside
TRIPLE CAGE
Only at

Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 DangerousbyDesign
Live from the Resurrection of Respect Arena
NLWF Returns to Australia

Fireworks shoot out of the stage which is a smaller version of Half the Triple Cage structure, then fireworks shoot out of the Triple Cage surrounding the ring. The camera circles the amazing Triple Cage structure, which seems even more menacing then the first.

Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 TripleCage1

The camera turns around and shows the crowd in Australia, going insane as they wait for Dangerous by Design to begin. Several signs are seen.

“I spent Confinement with Chuck Matthews” “N-O-T-O-R-I-O-U-S K-I-D” “Who dies first?”
“Where is Hazard?” “Why doesn‘t anyone ever die?” “Welcome Back DOUCHE!”
“THROW HIM HERE!” “If Corey Casey Wins We RIOT” “SHADOW DEMON FTW!”

Andrew - Welcome to the final pay per view event of 2009, welcome to Dangerous by Design.

Tommy - twelve guys in the audience holding up letters that read Notorious KID, that’s cool.

Andrew - The Australians love NLWF, and this is our first show here since Resurection of Respect, one of the biggest NLWF events ever.

Tommy - You know the people here are expecting one hell of a show after waiting so damn long, and I believe they are going to get it!

Andrew - The show is headlined by the two greatest wrestlers to ever come from Australia, Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - This is a huge event for these two men, they are the best wrestlers in the entire world, and are in the toughest matches of their lives here tonight.

Andrew - I hate to say it, because I don’t want to jinx either man, but they have been known to choke when in title matches with so much pressure. We remember Shadow Demon at ROR.

Tommy - Bullshit, and I’ll tell you why. They had trouble winning the titles, but Shadow Demon has defended his title several times in tough matches and has shown he’s not a choke artist anymore. The Notorious K.I.D just defended the No Limit Title five times, this is his first reign as World Champion and if he can do what he did as No Limit Champion he’ll hold the World Title a long time.

Andrew - You’ve got a point their.

Tommy - Damn right.

Andrew - Now that you mention The Notorious K.I.D defending the No Limit title five times, he’s got the championship case, is tonight the night?

Tommy - Tonight is the best possible chance at winning the title easily.

Andrew - So do you think he will?

Tommy - It all depends who wins or loses, I believe he would cash it in on Chuck Matthew, Frank Hart, or Jason Hawk for example if they became Champion here tonight, but don’t think he would use it against Shadow Demon or Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - I guess only time will tell here tonight.

Tommy - I’m done talking, I’m ready for some action.

Andrew - and that’s all we have planned tonight, action. We start it off with the best female wrestlers in the entire world showcasing their skills inside of Triple Cage.

Tommy - Just the thought…

Andrew - Damn it Tommy…

Tommy - just bring them out already.

TRIPLE CAGE
ESCAPE WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 ChampionshipMatch
NLWF/SW Women's World Undisputed Championship
Ashley Matthews vs Ashtyn Sky vs Alison Williams vs Brooklyn Rade

Samantha Praxton - The following is our opening contest of Dangerous by Design and is a Fatal Four Way Escape Match, where the only way to win is to escape the Triple Cage with and of the Three Titles. Introducing first.

Andrew - Escaping the cage with the belt is easier said then done, you have to climb to the top of the structure to grab the belts, then climb back down.

Tommy - This is the sexiest most extreme girl match ever booked in an event, and three belts are on the line!

So I'm Nothing
You took something from me
now you've disappeared
you're right where I want you

[''Charlotte'' by Kittie plays. Ashtyn Sky comes from behind the curtain. She starts walking.]

You said you wanted it, alright
no, its not alright no...

[Ashtyn stops walking down the ramp and she taunts the fans by putting a rock signal in the air. Silver fireworks go off. She starts walking and enters the Triple Cage, then slides into the ring.]

Now I'm Something
and your head is in my closet
dead forever, they'll never
search, he's out of sight.

[Ashtyn gets on the turnbuckle and puts her left arm in the air. Her fans cheer for her. She gets down and waits for her next victim]

Samantha Praxton - From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing 122 pounds and standing at 5’8”, Ashtyn Sky!

Brooklyn walks out with a cute smile on her face. She walks down the ramp and stops as grey fireworks pop off from the stage. She runs down the ramp, and steps into the Triple Cage, then slides into the ring and her music dies down..

Samantha Praxton - From San Diego, California. Weighing in at 135 pounds and standing 5’5”, Brooklyn Rade!

Alison's theme song comes on and she walks down the ramp. She stops and starts to shake her ass getting the attention from men which is all she wanted. She slowly enters the Triple Cage and looks at Ashtyn and Brooklyn, then slowly enters the ring.

Samantha Praxton - From Miami, Florida. Weighing 125 pounds and standing 5’4”, Alison Williams!

Evil Angel erupts through the speakers. Ashley walks down the ramp, focused on the ring. She ignores the crowd as she goes. She enters the Triple Cage, then climbs up onto the apron, and looks out to the fans. She holds her arms out, and looks to the sky. Ashley climbs into the ring. She looks at her opponents, and shakes her head.

Samantha Praxton - From Miami, Florida. Weighing in at 109 pounds and standing 5’8”, she is the reigning and defending NLWF Women’s World Champion, the SW Sacrifice Champion, and SW Intercontinental Champion, Ashley Matthews!!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Alison Williams immediately slides out of the ring, as all three other girls stare at her. Alison Williams holds up her hand and turns her head looking towards the announcers. Ashley Matthews slides out of the ring and arm wrenches the arm of Alison Williams, then throws her face first into the cage. Ashley Matthews grabs the hair of Alison Williams, then runs and rolls her into the ring.

Andrew - Alison Williams thought she would let the three other girls fight, then wait to pick her spot.

Tommy - Doesn’t she know that all the others girls hate her?

Alison Williams stands up and clotheslines Brooklyn Rade, but turns around and is booted to the face by Ashtyn Sky. Alison Williams fights back up to her feet, and Brooklyn Rade springboards off the top rope and dropkicks her to the chest. Alison Williams holds her chest and uses the ropes to stand up. Ashley Matthews slides into the ring and waits for Alison to turn around.

Andrew - This is not looking good for the former NLWF Women’s World Champion.

Tommy - Correction, NLWF Women’s World Champion of the Year!

Alison Williams turns around and Ashley Matthews connects the Fallen Angel. Alison Williams rolls out of the ring and Ashley Matthews gets back to her feet. Ashtyn Sky runs and attempts a clotheslines but Ashley Matthews ducks under it and hit’s the ropes. Ashley Matthews runs at Ashtyn Sky on the rebound and Ashtyn Sky ducks. Ashley Matthews jumps over her, then baseball slide dropkicks a ladder into Brooklyn Rade sending her backwards into the cage.

Andrew - Brooklyn was trying to bring a ladder into the ring, but Ashley dropkicked it right into her face.

Tommy - That had to hurt.

Ashley Matthews stands up and grabs the ladder. Ashtyn Sky gets back to her feet and Ashley Matthews runs at her and smashes the ladder into her face. Ashley Matthews sets up the ladder in the corner, under the trap door leading to the inside of Cage 2.

Andrew - Ashley is ready to make her way towards the belts.

Tommy - Women’s World Title, Sacrifice Championship, and Intercontinental, all being defended by Ashley here tonight.

Ashley Matthews starts climbing the ladder. Brooklyn Rade stands up and jumps up to the apron, holding her face. Brooklyn Rade climbs to the top rope and punches Ashley Matthews before she can open the door into Cage two. Brooklyn climbs the ladder from the top turnbuckle and punches Ashley Matthews again. Ashley Matthews reaches up and grabs the cage 1 roof, then dropkicks the ladder sending it falling backwards. Brooklyn Rade falls backwards off the ladder and to the outside of the ring where she slams the back of her head against the cage wall.

Andrew - Brooklyn sent falling from that ladder!

Tommy - She hit hard, she might be hurt badly.

Ashley Matthews tries to use her feet to position the ladder back underneath her as she hangs on to the cage 1 roof. Ashley Matthews lets go and lands on her feet in the ring, she holds her knee for a second then shakes it off. Alison Williams slides into the ring and spins Ashley Matthews around right into a Wet Dreamz DDT.

Andrew - Alison Williams picked her spot, and took out the champion.

Tommy - Medics have attended to Brooklyn who’s knocked out cold.

Alison Williams grabs the ladder and repositions it. Alison Williams climbs the ladder, then opens the floor door into Cage 2. Alison Williams lifts herself up into the cage, then shuts the door and looks down at her opponents.

Andrew - Alison is the first to make it into the weapons cage.

Tommy - Good thing to, because Ashtyn Sky is following her up!

Ashtyn Sky climbs the ladder and opens the floor door into cage 2. Alison Williams grabs the arm of Ashtyn Sky and shuts the floor door on it. Ashtyn Sky screams out in pain as Alison Williams laughs at her, and walks towards the exit door of Cage 2.

Andrew - She might have broken Ashtyn’s arm with the door!

Tommy - If she didn’t break her arm, then she failed to do what she wanted, because I think Alison wanted to break her arm.

Ashtyn Sky with one arm manages to pull herself up to cage 2. Ashtyn Sky stands up, holding her damaged right arm. Ashtyn Sky walks to the cage 2 exit, and Alison slams the door in her face dropping her to the cage floor of Cage 2. Alison Williams begins climbing the outside of Cage 2.

Andrew - Alison Williams was waiting on the outside of cage 2, and she slammed the door in Ashtyn’s face!

Tommy - The door hit Ashtyn’s face, her hurt arm, Alison Williams wants her belt back, and she’ll do anything to get it.

Ashley Matthews stands up in the ring and looks around for anyone. Ashley Matthews looks up to see Ashtyn Sky laid out in the cage above her. Ashley Matthews runs to the ladder and climbs up, then opens the cage 2 floor door, and lifts herself into cage 2. Alison Williams makes it to the cage 2 roof.

Andrew - Ashley is chasing Alison down.

Tommy - Ashley should let Alison get the belts, because Alison would still have to climb down the cage.

Ashley Matthews grabs a steel chair off of the Cage 2 wall, then exits cage 2 stepping onto the cage 1 roof. Ashley Matthews immediately starts climbing up after Alison Williams. Alison Williams walks into cage 3, then walks out. Ashley Matthews makes it to the top and Alison Williams smashes a guitar over her head before she can pull herself up to the cage 2 roof. Ashley Matthews falls off the outside of cage 2, and lands on the cage 1 roof.

Andrew - Alison Williams grabbed a guitar out of Cage 3.

Tommy - Yeah and she used that guitar to send Ashley down hard.

Alison Williams does the God pose, then climbs up Cage three to the very top of Triple Cage. Alison Williams looks at all three belts then unhooks them with a confident smile on her face. Alison Williams puts the Women’s World Championship around her waste, and the two other titles on her shoulder, then begins climbing down.

Andrew - That’s a long climb down!

Tommy - Yeah and one mistake and you crash and burn!

Alison Williams makes it to the Cage 2 roof, then looks down at Ashley Matthews and walks to the other side. Alison Williams climbs down cage 2, and steps down onto the cage 1 roof.

Andrew - On this level is Ashley Matthews and Ashtyn Sky, can Alison Williams sneak past them?

Tommy - She doesn’t have to, all Alison has to do is climb down the side of Cage 1, to the arena floor.

Alison Williams walks and opens the cage 2 door, where she is immediately greeted by Ashtyn Sky with a steel chair. Alison Williams holds up her hands begging off, and turns around into the wicked chair shot from Ashley Matthews! Alison Williams rolls towards the edge of the cage, then stops on her stomach.

Andrew - OH! That was the hardest chair shot I’ve ever seen a girl throw!

Tommy - Alison Williams has to be out cold.

Ashtyn Sky walks over and grabs the belts, then turns around and Ashley Matthews swings the chair at her. Ashtyn Sky manages to duck out of the way. Ashley Matthews turns around and runs at Ashtyn Sky, who turns around right into a spear.

Andrew - Spear from Ashley Matthews on Ashtyn Sky!

Tommy - Ashley has taken everyone out!

Ashley Matthews grabs the titles, and looks at Ashtyn Sky. Ashley looks at Alison Williams who’s legs are dangling off the side of the cage. Ashley Matthews walks towards the edge of the cage 1 roof. Ashley Matthews drops down and climbs down the side of Cage 1, Brooklyn Rade slowly walks back down the ramp and jumps up onto the cage wall and begins climbing up the side of cage 1.

Andrew - Brooklyn is trying to stop Ashley!

Tommy - She must have a concussion.

Ashley Matthews looks and sees Brooklyn Rade climbing up underneath her. Ashley Matthews kicks Brooklyn Rade to the head several times, then connects a kick that sends Brooklyn Rade falling down to the arena floor. Ashley Matthews climbs down and drops to the arena floor.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still champion, Ashley Matthews!

Ashley Matthews looks at her belts, then looks around. Alison Williams climbs down the other side of the cage, and steps onto the announce table with the NLWF Women’s World Championship still around her waste.

Andrew - No way!

Tommy - Yes way!

Alison Williams jumps down off the announce table, then unhooks the belt and raises it above her head.

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, Still the Intercontinental and Sacrifice Champion, Ashley Matthews. And the NEW NLWF Women’s World Champion, Alison Williams!

Andrew - Alison Williams able to take back the Women’s championship here tonight.

Tommy - It’s the only belt she cares about, and she snuck a win in.

Andrew - Ashley has to be disappointed about losing one of her belts, but she was able to defend two out of three.

Tommy - You better believe this rivalry isn’t going to end!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

TRIPLE CAGE
ESCAPE WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Nick Ridicule vsJason Hawk

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Triple Cage Escape match, and it is for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship! Introducing first, the challenger…

Sound of Madness by Shinedown is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention.
Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - from Hoyvík. Faroe Island. Weighing in at 175 Pounds and standing 6’1”, Jason Hawk!

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain with the No Limit Wrestling Federation title. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. He holds the championship high above his head, then throws it over his left shoulder and walks to the ring. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest, hitting the belt as he walks towards the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at the Triple Cage and smiles, then walks in and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule kisses the NLWF Championship and hands it to the referee then backs up into his corner. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - From Miami, Florida. Weighing I at 205 Pounds and standing 6’3”, he is the reigning and defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!!!

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - The final NLWF Championship Match of 2009!

Tommy - The first major championship match here tonight!

Nick Ridicule runs towards Jason Hawk with his hands up ready to fight. Nick Ridicule throws a leg kick the hits Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk backs into his comer, and lifts his legs, then dropkicks Nick Ridicule away from him. Jason Hawk lifts himself to the top rope and dives off as Nick Ridicule gets to his feet. Jason Hawk missile dropkicks Nick Ridicule to the face, sending him out of the ring from the impact.

Andrew - Jason Hawk takes an early advantage.

Tommy - This is exactly what he wants to do, create as much distance between him and Nick Ridicule as possible.

Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope then jumps up and grabs the cage 1 roof ceiling. Jason Hawk moves to the side positioning himself above Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule stands up and Jason Hawk lets go falling, then catching Nick Ridicule with a hurricanrana, that launches Nick Ridicule face first into the ring steps..

Andrew - Huge Hurricanrana from Jason Hawk to send Nick Ridicule into the ring steps.

Tommy - Jason Hawk doesn’t want to fight Nick Ridicule in this match, it only takes one counter from him for this thing to be all over.

Jason Hawk reaches under the ring and pulls out a small ladder.

Andrew - What the hell is he going to do with a 3 foot ladder?

Tommy - I have no idea.

Jason Hawk throws the little ladder and Nick Ridicule on the ring steps. Jason Hawk pulls the little ladder off of him the sets it up and climbs it. Jason Hawk jumps off the little ladder and dropkicks Nick Ridicule into the ring steps.

Andrew - Jason Hawk is all over Nick Ridicule, maybe it’s true what he said, it’s not about winning the belt, it’s about earning respect.

Tommy - That’s stupid, he should try to win the belt, this match works to his advantage because all he has to do is escape!

Jason Hawk gets up slowly, hurt from his own move. Jason Hawk grabs the little ladder and tosses it into the ring. Jason Hawk reaches under the ring and pulls out two 6 foot ladders, and slides them into the ring. Jason Hawk enters the ring, then sets one of the 6 foot ladders on its side, and places the other 6 foot ladder on top of it. Jason Hawk grabs the little ladder and sets it on top of the 6 foot.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - I have no fucking idea… All time that could have been spent going for the NLWF title.

Nick Ridicule uses the steps to pulls himself up. Nick Ridicule slowly walks up the steps, and onto the apron. Jason Hawk steps out to the opposite apron and looks across the ring waiting for Nick Ridicule to notice him. Nick Ridicule looks inside the ring at the ladder creation set up by Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk springboards up the top rope then drops a leg drop across the 6 foot ladder, which catapults the 3 foot ladder into the face of Nick Ridicule, sending him off the apron and into the cage wall.

“That was awesome!” “That was awesome!” “That was awesome!”

Andrew - innovative offense from Jason Hawk!

Tommy - I’ve never seen anything like that!

Nick Ridicule lays against the cage wall, busted wide open in the same place from last week. He smiles and reaches up grabbing a hand full of steel cage, then lifts himself back to his feet. Jason Hawk runs to the ropes then charges towards Nick Ridicule and flips over the top rope at him. Nick Ridicule catches him in power bomb position and turns around, then power bombs him into the steel cage wall.

Andrew - Great reversal by Nick Ridicule

Tommy - I don’t think he’s done.

Nick Ridicule backs up, still holding Jason Hawk up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and power bombs Jason Hawk into the steel cage wall again. Nick Ridicule backs up, then turns and runs towards the ring post and power bombs him into it.

Andrew - Hawk is in a lot of pain!

Tommy - Look at how badly bruised his back is already, and Nick refuses to let him go!

Nick Ridicule pulls Jason Hawk off the ring post, still up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule takes a few steps to the side, then power bombs Jason Hawk into the ring apron. Jason Hawk falls forward holding his back, as he falls to the arena floor. Nick Ridicule looks at him, dripping down blood.

Andrew - It’s just like you said Tommy, Nick Ridicule got a hold of him, and that’s it.

Tommy - He’s too strong for just about anyone to handle, his endurance is freakish, and he can take a beating as good as he can dish one out.

Nick Ridicule enters the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs one of the 6 foot ladders and tosses it out of the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs the other 6 foot ladder and sets it up in the corner. Nick Ridicule walks towards Jason Hawk then reaches down and lifts him to his feet, leaning him against the apron. Nick Ridicule runs to the ropes, then charges back and Nick Kick’s Jason Hawk to the back of the head, sending him forward into the cage.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is just picking him apart now.

Tommy - He’s weakening him as much as possible before he makes his first run at getting the title down, it’s a brilliant strategy, since Jason is one of the fastest guys in NLWF.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and presses his knee into the back of the head of Jason Hawk, forcing his face against the steel cage. Nick Ridicule grabs the back of Jason Hawk’s head, then smashes his face into the cage wall. Nick Ridicule turns around and rolls Jason Hawk into the ring, then slides in after him. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk, and holds Jason Hawk in the Muay Thai clinch.

Andrew - Jason Hawk is fucked!

Tommy - Once Nick Ridicule locks his hands around your neck, their’s nothing you can do, he’s too damn strong.

Nick Ridicule pulls Jason Hawk down right into a knee to the face. Nick Ridicule whips Jason Hawk around and connects a knee to his body then backs him into the corner. Nick Ridicule Irish whips Jason Hawk as hard as he can towards the ladder in the corner. Jason Hawk runs up the ladder, then pushes open the floor door in cage 2, and lifts himself up into cage 2.

Andrew - Jason Hawk runs up the ladder in the corner, and jumps into cage 2!

Tommy - Nick hasn’t even realized it, he whipped Jason so hard he fell to the floor, and look at the puddle of blood he’s already spilled!

Nick Ridicule looks down at his own blood, then stands up looking at the ladder. Nick Ridicule looks around, then looks up to see Jason Hawk laying down in Cage 2 above his head. Nick Ridicule walks towards the ladder in the corner and pulls it out. Nick Ridicule throws the ladder at the ceiling spiking it into the back of Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Even from a different cage the offense continues.

Tommy - We might be witnessing the best of both these men, neither one is going to stop fighting until this match is over.

Nick Ridicule grabs the ladder, then sets it up underneath Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule rolls out of the ring and grabs the little ladder, then tosses it in. Nick Ridicule enters the ring, and grabs the little ladder then climbs to the top of the ladder. Nick Ridicule spikes the little ladder into the back of Jason Hawk several times, then tosses the little ladder. Nick Ridicule slides down the ladder then moves it to the corner.

Andrew - Ridicule working his hardest to hurt Hawk enough that he stops moving.

Tommy - He doesn’t want any surprises, by attacking this way, he prevents Jason from attacking him while he makes his way to cage 2.

Nick Ridicule looks up at the floor door, then wipes the blood out of his eyes.. Nick Ridicule climbs the ladder slowly, and reaches up opening the floor door. Jason Hawk crawls towards the floor door. Nick Ridicule tries to climb in and Jason Hawk close the door on the back of his head.

Andrew - Nick’s legs are hanging down in Cage 1, while his upper body lays in cage 2.

Tommy - Hawk has him in a really bad position.

Jason Hawk uses the cage to pull himself up as he holds his back. Jason Hawk jumps and leg drops the floor door into Nick Ridicule, who slides down to the ladder in cage 1. Jason Hawk stands up holding his back, and he pulls a table off the cage 2 wall. Jason Hawk drags the table out of Cage 2 and sets it up on the Cage 1 roof. Jason Hawk walks back into cage 2 and grabs another table and sets it up next to the first table.

Andrew - What could Jason Hawk be setting up here?

Tommy - I never understood this, why the hell would he stop to set something up? He could have been to the top of the cage by now!

Jason Hawk walks back into cage two and leans against the cage wall. Nick Ridicule reaches up and opens the floor door, then lifts himself into cage 2. Nick Ridicule stands up and turns to the side, then waits for Jason to turn around. Jason Hawk starts to turns and Nick Ridicule throws a super kick. Jason Hawk swings a steel chair and it smashes Nick Ridicule to the knee.

Andrew - Huge chair shot to the knee of Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - He might have injured him.

Jason Hawk holds his back then looks at Nick Ridicule who’s holding his right knee. Jason Hawk walks up and grabs Nick Ridicule’s leg, and locks in a figure four leglock. Nick Ridicule pushes himself up and looks at Jason Hawk who’s cranking back and forth on the hold. Nick Ridicule uses his arms to drag Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule sits against the cage wall and reaches up to grab a kendo stick. Nick Ridicule whacks Jason Hawk to the forehead with the kendo stick forcing him to break the hold.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule finds a way out, but his knee has to be in bad shape.

Tommy - I hope he’s not injured.

Nick Ridicule stands up at the same time as Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule swings the kendo stick at Jason Hawk as he limps forward, but Jason Hawk ducks underneath it and exits cage 2. Nick Ridicule turns around and follows Jason Hawk, who tries to shut the cage 2 door in his face. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks the door, sending it back into the face of Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule grabs his knee.

Andrew - Ridicule able to stop that door, but he’s hurt!

Tommy - A knee injury isn’t something you want in a match that involves climbing.

Andrew - Thank you for stating the obvious like always Tommy.

Tommy - and thank you for making me look sexy by comparison.

Andrew - My wife thinks I’m sexy.

Tommy - I slept with your wife. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR ASSHOLE!

Jason Hawk struggles to his feet, then jumps up and starts climbing the outside of cage 2. Nick Ridicule swings the kendo stick and whacks Jason Hawk across the back. Jason Hawk keeps climbing and rolls onto the roof of cage 2. Nick Ridicule starts climbing the outside of cage 2 following Jason Hawk.

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - Nicks is climbing with a hurt knee!

Tommy - Yeah, what a tough son of a bitch!

Nick Ridicule rolls onto the cage 2 roof and stands up. Jason Hawk steps out of Cage 3 and smashes a guitar over the head of Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - Nick Ridicule is staggered by a guitar!

Tommy - He’s on the edge of the cage 2 roof, he might fall trough those tables Hawk set up!

Jason Hawk walks into cage 3 again and grabs another guitar. Jason Hawk smashes it over the bloody head of Nick Ridicule again. Nick Ridicule falls to one knee. Jason Hawk walks up to Nick Ridicule and sets him up for a rock bottom. Jason Hawk turns around, and back flips off of the cage 2 roof with Nick Ridicule and the two men crash through the tables.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - HOLY SHIT!

Tommy - Top of the mountain from Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk crawls off of the broken tables and grabs onto the cage 2 outside wall. Jason Hawk uses it to pull himself up, then starts climbing. Jason Hawk climbs slowly, in a lot of pain, then rolls onto the cage 2 roof.

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - I can’t believe the toughness Jason Hawk is showing in this contest!

Tommy - Can Jason Hawk make it to the title?!?

Jason Hawk stands up and climbs up cage 3. Nick Ridicule starts to move on the broken tables. Jason Hawk pulls himself up to the top of the Triple Cage and stands up looking around the arena. Jason Hawk reaches up and pulls down the NLWF Championship.

Andrew - …

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - Hawk grabs the title, Hawk grabs the title!

Tommy - Now he has to get down!

Jason Hawk looks down, then climbs down the side of cage 3. Nick Ridicule crawls towards Cage 2, then begins climbing up the side. Jason Hawk drops down to the cage 2 roof, as Nick Ridicule makes it to the cage 2 roof. Nick Ridicule grabs Jason Hawk and throws him inside Cage 3.

Andrew - Did you really sleep with my wife?

Tommy
[pretending to be Andrew] - You already know the answer to that question!

Tommy - Yes I did!

Nick Ridicule closes the cage three door shutting himself in with Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule unloads a fury of punches and kicks that hit Jason Hawk to the stomach and face. Nick Ridicule super kicks Jason Hawk to the face leaning him against the cage 3 wall. Nick Ridicule runs and spears Jason Hawk, the force knocks the wall down, and the men roll onto the cage 2 roof.

Andrew - speared him right through the wall…

Tommy - HUGE SPEAR FROM NICK RIDICULE TAKING JASON THROUGH THE WALL!!!

Nick Ridicule grabs the NLWF Championship from Jason Hawk and climbs down the side of cage 2. Jason Hawk rolls and grabs the head of Nick Ridicule and smashes it into the cage. Nick Ridicule falls backwards and lands on the cage 1 roof.

Andrew - Jason Hawk slows Nick Ridicule down.

Tommy - The same way I had to slow your wife down, I wouldn’t want to give you any more kids! HA HA!

Andrew stands up and walks away from the announce positions then leaves.

Tommy - I’m sorry I’m not sorry, she was fantastic!

Jason Hawk stands up and jumps off of the cage 2 roof onto Nick Ridicule on the cage 1 roof connecting a frog splash. Jason Hawk grabs the NLWF Championship and crawls towards the edge of the cage, but Nick Ridicule grabs his foot. Nick Ridicule stands up and locks in the Ridiculous Death Lock on Jason Hawk.

Tommy - Ridiculous Death Lock applied from Nick Ridicule!

Jason Hawk tries to move, but there is no escape. Nick Ridicule releases the hold, then lifts Jason Hawk and sets up a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up for a crucifix power bomb and Jason Hawk smashes the belt into his face.

Tommy - Hawk still has the NLWF Title!

Nick Ridicule staggers backwards towards cage 2. Jason Hawk puts his feet on cage 2 and runs up and flips out of the power bomb. Nick Ridicule jumps and bicycle kicks Jason Hawk to the face. Nick Ridicule walks up to Jason Hawk and sets him up for another power bomb, then lifts him up to crucifix position. Nick Ridicule walks towards the edge of the cage and power bombs Jason Hawk off.

Tommy - HOLY FUCK!

Jason Hawk falls backwards then hit’s the announces exploding it.

Tommy - I think he broke my fucking leg!

Nick Ridicule looks around for the NLWF title but it’s not up there. Nick Ridicule starts climbing down the side of the cage, as the referee runs around the ring to check on Jason Hawk.

Tommy - Someone call me a medic!

Nick Ridicule drops down from the side of the cage and looks at Jason Hawk who’s hurt bad on the announce table. The referee sees that the NLWF championship is in Jason Hawk’s hands and he calls for the bell. Nick Ridicule laughs and shakes his head no, hitting the timekeeper with the force face claw. Nick Ridicule points at the feet of Jason Hawk which aren’t touching the arena floor. Nick Ridicule walks up onto the destroyed announce table, and grabs the belt, then steps down. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - I guess my leg isn’t hurt that bad, I seem to be ok.

Nick Ridicule raises the NLWF Championship above his head as he stares at Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule walks over and lifts Jason Hawk to his feet holding him up.

Tommy - He’s not done yet!

Nick Ridicule raises the arm of Jason Hawk then points at him. The crowd gives Jason Hawk a great ovation. Nick Ridicule leans in and tells Jason Hawk a few things, then raises his arm again and walks away. Jason Hawk sits down in Andrew’ announce chair in a lot of pain, as a bloody Nick Ridicule walks away from Triple Cage with the NLWF title.

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on May 19th 2010, 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 Empty Re: Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 28th 2009, 11:00 pm

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The Notorious K.I.D steps out from behind the curtain holding the Championship Briefcase. Nick Ridicule takes a step to the top of the stage and locks eyes with The Notorious K.I.D

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Nick Ridicule looks at the NLWF championship and nods his head as The Notorious K.I.D’s music goes off. Nick Ridicule turns around and starts walking towards the ring, getting ready for his next title match.

The Notorious K.I.D
I’m just fucking with you Nick. I came out here to say, FUCK YEAH!

Nick Ridicule smiles, and turns around slowly to look at The Notorious K.I.D.

The Notorious K.I.D
I had you going though, that match kicked serious ass, give those two a FUCK YEAH!

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

Nick Ridicule points towards the cage and claps his hands.

The Notorious K.I.D
You guys really raised the bar here tonight, I hope the other matches are half as good as that, because they would still be great. One more time, give them a FUCK YEAH!

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

Andrew is backstage with the new Women’s World Champion who is talking on her cell phone. Alison starts laughing and bites her lip.

Alison Williams
I know, then I snuck down the side of that cage with MY NLWF Women’s World Championship! Making me a 3 Time Champion! Thanks…

Andrew Davis
Al..

Alison laughs out loud drowning out Andrew’s voice.

Alison Williams
I know, Thanks!

Andrew tries to get her attention again.

Andrew Davis
Alison…

Alison Williams
I hit the Wet Dreamz on her, that stupid little bitch!

Alison laughs hysterically again.

Andrew Davis
ALISON!

Andrew screams at Alison who turns around.

Alison Williams
I’ll call you right back.

Alison hangs up her phone and looks at Andrew, then rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

Alison Williams
What do you want loser?

Andrew Davis
I want you to fire Tommy Cornell or I’m leaving the NLWF.

Alison stares at Andrew Davis.

Alison Williams
You’re fired.

Andrew opens his mouth and Alison puts her hand in his face.

Alison Williams

TALK TO THE HAND.

A bloody Nick Ridicule walks up and stares at Alison Williams with her hand in Andrew’s face.

Andrew Davis
Nick can you talk some…

Nick Ridicule holds up his hand locking in the force face claw on Andrew.

Nick Ridicule
We need to talk.

Both Alison and Nick hold their hands in the face of Andrew, who has a sad look on his face.

Alison Williams
Oh really? About what?

Nick Ridicule looks at Andrew then back at Alison.

Nick Ridicule
Not in front of this jackass.

Alison looks at Andrew then back at Nick.

Alison Williams
Fine then, go to my office.

Drops of blood fall from the head of Nick Ridicule. He drops his hand and walks away. Alison puts her hand down and looks at Andrew.

Alison Williams
You’ve been replaced, we were considering releasing Tommy, and you just my job so much easier.

Andrew steps forward and puts his hand on Alison’s shoulder.

Andrew Davis

Please Ms. Williams I need….

Alison Williams grabs his arm and kicks him to the balls.

Alison Williams
GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!

Andrew falls to the ground holding his balls and Alison Williams punt kicks him to the skull. Alison Williams spits on Andrew and walks away with a smile on her face.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 I_vote_lcap100/100Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 Empty Re: Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 29th 2009, 4:50 pm

Tommy - Serves him right the asshole, now I’m going to get a worthy announce partner to call this amazing matches with.

[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to balre throughout the arena.]

One...take
control of me?
Yer messing with the enemy
Said its 2..it's another trick
Messin with my mind, I wake up
Chase down an empty street
Blindly snap the broken beats
Said it's cut with a dirty trick
Its taken all these days to find ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I need you

[Aaron sprints out from the back all the way to the edge of stage and swings his arms to get the crowd
pumping.]

Friends, take control of me
Stalking cross' the gallery
All these pills got to operate
The colour quits and all invade us
There he goes again
Takin' me to the edge again
All I got is a dirty trick
I'm chasin down the wolves to save ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... the blood aint on my face

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me

[Aaron walks backwards to the centre of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron sprints towards the ring still swinging his arms for the crowd to get pumped up.]

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my hands

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me
(ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(ah ah ah aha)
(ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my face
(ah ah ah aha)
Just wanted you near me

[When Aaron reaches the ring he slides and jumps on the second rope of the far corner. He back flips off and keeps getting the crowd pumped it’s time for action]

Tommy - I have to team with an ETA who’s entrance is 6 minutes long! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!?

Aaron O’Shea - Ello Ello.

Tommy - Please tell me, that this is just for tonight. Just because you’ve been in this match.

Aaron O’Shea - Nope, this is the real deal Tommy, I’m starting my announce career. I was going to start in 2010 replacing you, but I guess it’s funny how things happen.

Tommy - Hey Aaron, remember when Chuck Matthews beat you in the first Triple Cage!? Oh wait, probably not since you’ve had so many concussions.

Aaron O’Shea - Do you remember when I ended that title reign a week later? His first 7 Day title reign, get off his dick Tommy!

Tommy - FUCK YOU O’SHEA, YOU’RE A WASHED UP LOSER HAS BEEN!

Aaron O’Shea - YOU AREN’T EVEN A HAS BEEN, YOU ASSHOLE, YOU’RE A NEVER WAS!

Tommy - Ouch… Well played sir.

Aaron O’Shea - Now can we please start this match?

Tommy - You’ll never be as good as Andrew!

Jason Hawk grabs a chair and jumps the rail, then has a seat ringside.

Aaron O’Shea - Looks like Hawk is going to watch the rest of the show front row!

Tommy - I don’t understand why more wrestlers don’t do that.

Samantha Praxton - The following contest is the Original Triple Cage Match and is for the Undisputed Championship. Introducing first, entrant number 1!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and enters the Triple Cage. Shadow Demon climbs into the ring. climbs in the ring.

“Let‘s go Shadow!” “Let‘s go Shadow!” “Let‘s go Shadow!” “Let‘s go Shadow!”

Samantha Praxton - Born in South Australia. Weighing in at 245 pounds and standing 6’ tall. He is the reigning and defending NLWF Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

There's no doubt in my mind when it's over
What is done will be
You will find when life gets colder there's no sympathy
There's no point trying you can't escape the bitter end
Well who will greet you when you're at the bitter end

The Bitter End roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks slowly from behind the curtains. He looks at the crowd, then to the ring. He smirks, and continues his walk.

All your choices chosen you've got no say
Your decisions made
Face your consequences as your life begins to fade
As time keeps spinning closer to the bitter end

Chuck walks down the ramp, looking at the crowd as he passes. Occasionally, he stops to taunt a kid in the front row, or get in the face of a fan. He gets down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, into the ring. He holds his position there on his stomach, staring at the faces of the crowd.

Take a look at yourself as time keeps racing
Is all you've come to be
What you expected or are you still chasing possibilities
Cause all your prayers won't save you from the bitter end

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing Entrant number 2. From Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at 225 pounds and standing 6’ tall. Chuck Matthews!

TRIPLE CAGE
THE ORIGINAL TRIPLE CAGE

NLWF Undisputed Championship
Shadow Demon vs Chuck Matthews vs Frank Hart
Havoc
vs Death Angel vs Carmine Vestieri
Steven Angel
vs Cody Dementium vsRico Sutton

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon puts his hands up and walks towards Chuck Matthews who shakes his head no.

Chuck Matthews
Let’s just wait 5 minutes, then fight the guy who comes out.

Shadow Demon stops and puts his hands down.

Aaron O’Shea - Shadow Demon looks insane, he spent confinement wearing that same makeup.

Tommy - Hey jackass, I’m the guy who points out useless facts and you call the action!

Shadow Demon shakes his head no and punches Chuck Matthews to the face. Shadow Demon runs Chuck Matthews to the ropes and back body drops him to the mat. Chuck Matthews gets back to his feet quickly and Shadow Demon hits him with a three punch combo that stumbles him. Shadow Demon lunges at Chuck Matthews and connects a spinning heel kick, that sends Chuck Matthews falling out of the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - Shadow Demon has some of the hardest punches in all of wrestling, I’ve been hit by him a few times.

Tommy - Is that what happened to your face? HA HA!

Shadow Demon steps out onto the apron and Chuck Matthews stands up. Shadow Demon jumps off the apron and connects a double axe handle on Chuck Matthews. Shadow Demon grabs the back of Chuck Matthews head and throws him face first into the steel cage wall.

Aaron O’Shea - Shadow Demon trying to take out Chuck Matthews and…

Tommy - If Demon can eliminate Chuck Matthews, then he’ll turn this match into a gauntlet rather then a match with several participants!

Aaron O’Shea - What?

Shadow Demon scrapes Chuck Matthews face against the cage wall, then trips him and sets up a Boston crab. Shadow Demon smiles then leans back and slingshots Chuck Matthews into the steel cage wall. Shadow Demon reaches under the ring and pulls out a table, then sets it up. Shadow Demon grabs a ladder and tosses it into the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - I don’t understand this, Shadow Demon doesn’t have to climb to cage 2, or 3, or leave Cage 1 at all. By leaving Cage 1 he’s risking a lot.

Tommy - All he did was grab a ladder you asshole, calm down.

[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

Samantha Praxton - Introducing Entrant #3, The North America Champion, Steven Angel!

Aaron O’Shea - We found on on NLWF.com that this is Cody Dementium’s North American Championship match, he has to pin Steven Angel and eliminate him to become champion, and if he doesn’t then he misses his chance.

Tommy - He barely got a move in on Angel in a one on one match, how the hell is he going to eliminate?

Steven Angel makes his way to the ring, then opens the Triple Cage front door, and slides into the ring. Shadow Demon enters the ring and runs at Steven Angel then attempts a clothesline but Steven Angel ducks under and release German Suplexes Shadow Demon. Steven Angel jumps up to his feet and grabs the ankle of Shadow Demon, Shadow Demon springs into action and rolls forward, catching Steven Angel in a victory roll pin.

-1-2-

Steven Angel kicks out.

Aaron O’Shea - Very close.

Tommy - Steven Angel almost made a huge rookie mistake in his first ever major championship match.

Steven Angel immediately gets back to his feet, as does Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon throws a combo of punches, but with amazing head movement Steven Angel avoids them all. Steven Angel grabs Shadow Demon by the throat with both hands then runs with him, pushing him into the corner.

Aaron O’Shea - I’ve been watching Revolution lately, and this has become an unofficial feud. These two have been fighting for weeks!

Tommy - Steven Angel has the chance here tonight to make himself an instant star, and he doesn’t even have to win!

Shadow Demon tries to get a punch off but Steven Angel belly to belly suplexes him out of the corner. Shadow Demon lands on the ladder. Steven Angel rolls out of the ring and sets Chuck Matthews up for a back suplex. Steven Angel lifts Chuck Matthews up drives him through the table with the Angel Slam.

Aaron O’Shea - Of course, Chuck Matthews goes through the first table in the match.

Steven Angel
YEAH!!!!

Tommy - Steven Angel is pumped up!

Steven Angel pins Chuck Matthews on the broke table.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out. Steven Angel lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then runs and throws him face first into the steel cage. Steven Angel slides back into the ring and runs at Shadow Demon then hits him with a wicked clothesline. Steven Angel walks towards the corner and climbs to the top rope. Steven Angel moonsaults off the top rope and lands on Shadow Demon. Steven Angel hooks both of his legs.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.
[BZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

Samantha Praxton - Entrant #4, Death Angel!

Aaron O’Shea - The second largest wrestler in the NLWF, behind only Havoc.

Tommy - HA HA, Death Angel behind Havoc, usually it’s the other way around, like when Havoc fucked him! I just realized only about four people are going to laugh at that.

Steven Angel rolls Shadow Demon out of the ring and with his hands he motions for Death Angel to bring it on. Death Angel enters Triple Cage and shakes his head no at Steven Angel. Death Angel reaches under the ring and pulls out a table, then sets it up. Death Angel walks back to the ring, and grabs another table, then sets it up next to the first.

Aaron O’Shea - Looks like Death Angel doesn’t want to fight Steven Angel.

Tommy - Maybe they are brothers, I mean, they do both share a resemblance to Uncle Fester.

Steven Angel ignores Death Angel and leaves the ring grabbing Chuck Matthews, who was just starting to recover on the table. Steven Angel rolls Chuck Matthews into the ring and slides in after him. Steven Angel delivers several vicious stomps to the face and body of Chuck Matthews.

Aaron O’Shea - Chuck trying to cover up, but Steven Angel able to get some of those stomps through.

Tommy - If Nick Ridicule is the strongest guy in NLWF, then Steven Angel is definitely in the top five. He’s a machine.

Steven Angel circles Chuck Matthews in the ring, he grabs the ladder and lifts it above his head, then tosses it at Shadow Demon as he climbs onto the apron. The ladder gets stuck around the head of Shadow Demon. Steven Angel runs and knees Shadow Demon to the stomach, sending him flying off the apron with the ladder, and crashing into the cage wall behind him.

Aaron O’Shea - Steven is ruthless here tonight, and he’s dominating this match.

Tommy - That seems to be the way of this New Dawn of Salvation, they dominate the beginning of matches, but whenever the match goes long they seem to lose focus.

Steven Angel turns around and Chuck Matthews spears him. Steven Angel wraps his legs around Chuck Matthews body, then hooks his arm around his head and neck, locking on a guillotine choke.

Aaron O’Shea - Great choke locked in by Steven Angel!

Tommy - Way to no sell that panic attack, what a tough son of a bitch!

Steven Angel releases the hold, then lifts Chuck Matthews up immediately by his arm. Steven Angel pulls Chuck Matthews towards him and levels him with a massive clothesline.

Aaron O’Shea - Damn near decapitated him!

Tommy - Pure match dominance by Steven Angel!

Death Angel continues to stack tables on top of each other.

Aaron O’Shea - That’s a lot of tables!
[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]
Tommy - I hope Chuck doesn’t get put through them!

Samantha Praxton - Entrant #5, Havoc!

Havoc makes his way down to the ring, looking out at the audience.

Aaron O’Shea - He’s looking for his next victim!

Tommy - I hope it’s you O’Shea.

Havoc

Someone is about to get raped!

Havoc opens the door to enter Triple Cage and Death Angel smashes the door in his face. Death Angel leaves Triple Cage and attacks Havoc booting him to the face. Shadow Demon stands up holding his head and he looks at Death Angel fighting Havoc. Shadow Demon looks inside the ring at Steven Angel staring at him.

Steven Angel
COME ON!

Shadow Demon shakes his head no, then leaves the Triple Cage and follows Death Angel and Havoc up the stage. Steven Angel continues his attack on Chuck Matthews.

Aaron O’Shea - Smart thinking by Shadow Demon, Steven Angel has way too much momentum already.

Tommy - Plus he hates Death Angel and Havoc.

Shadow Demon motions for someone in the crowd to toss him a chair. Several chairs are thrown from the audience, and Shadow Demon catches two, and avoids the others. Shadow Demon drops one of the chairs, then smashes the other one into the back of Death Angel. Death Angel turns around and Shadow Demon smashes the chair over his head, bending the chair in half.

Aaron O’Shea - Death Angel wears the protective mask now, it bent that chair right in half!

Tommy - and it protects us from seeing his face.

Death Angel shakes his head no at Shadow Demon, then points to Havoc standing at the top of the stage. Havoc looks at both of the former Asylum members. Havoc does the suck it taunt at the top of the stage. Shadow Demon picks up his chair. Death Angel and Shadow Demon walks towards Havoc. Death Angel shoots a fireball, and Shadow Demon swings the chair smashing it over Havoc’s head.

Aaron O’Shea - Who would have thought the end of the year show would feature the Asylum!

Tommy - If only Justin Kash was alive to see this, he would jizz at the MASSIVE RATINGS!

Death Angel points up at the stage. Shadow Demon looks up and shrugs his shoulders then starts climbing the fake Triple Cage stage. Death Angel goes backstage, then comes out with two tables. Death Angel sets up the tables die by side, then lays Havoc across them. Shadow Demon points out to the crowd as he makes it to the top cage. Shadow Demon looks down at Havoc, then jumps off connecting a massive swanton that drives Havoc through the tables.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Aaron O’Shea - Shadow Demon jumped the top of the stage!
[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]
Tommy - Death Angel had to set up two tables, just for Havoc’s weight!

Samantha Praxton - Entrant #6, Frank Hart!

Frank Hart walks around the broken tables then passes Death Angel who just looks at him. Frank Hart walks down the ramp, and enters the Triple Cage then slides in the ring just as Steven Angel belly to belly superplexes Chuck Matthews from the top rope.

Aaron O’Shea - I was so distracted by the Asylum reunion, I didn’t realize Steven Angel was beating the hell out of Chuck.

Tommy - Still!

Frank Hart looks at Chuck Matthews on the mat and smiles. Steven Angel stands up and grabs Frank Hart then throws him to the corner.

Frank Hart

Wait, let’s eliminate Chuck!

Steven Angel connects a vicious European uppercut on Frank Hart, then whips Frank Hart to the other corner. Frank Hart hit’s the turnbuckle and the momentum takes him over the top rope then down to the floor.

Aaron O’Shea - Steven Angel doesn’t care who you are, he wants to kick your ass.

Tommy - No teams in Triple Cage!

Steven Angel follows Frank Hart to the outside of the ring, then lifts him to his feet. Steven Angel grabs Frank Hart and German Suplexes him into the cage wall. Steven Angel stomps Frank Hart to the face as he lays against the cage wall. Steven Angel lifts Frank Hart, then rolls him into the ring.

Aaron O’Shea - Frank Hart should have just stayed away from Steven Angel.

[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

Tommy - Who’s next?

Samantha Praxton - Entrant #7, Rico Sutton!

Frank Hart stands up and Chuck Matthews runs and connects the Panic Attack. Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of Frank Hart and spins him into the Cryptic Cross. Steven Angel slides into the ring and locks in a crossface on Frank Hart.

Aaron O’Shea - Double submission!

Tommy - Frank Hart is in big trouble

Aaron O’Shea - Rico needs to hurry and help Hart!

Rico Runs to the ring. He enters Triple Cage, then slides into the ring, Steven Angel releases the crossface and gets to his feet, the drop toeholds Rico Sutton and locks in the Ankle lock. Rico Sutton screams, and Steven Angel jumps up and locks in the leg vice.

Tommy - Ankle lock on Rico Sutton!

Frank Hart crawls towards the ropes. Rico Sutton screams and tries to pull himself. Rico Sutton pulls himself right in front of Frank Hart.

Aaron O’Shea - Rico just blocked Frank’s path to the ropes.

Tommy - What a failure!

Rico Sutton taps out. Steven Angel doesn’t break the hold, instead he cranks on it harder.

Samantha Praxton - Rico Sutton is eliminated!

Aaron O’Shea - First elimination of the night!
[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]
Tommy - Should have guessed “Crazerage” Rico Sutton would be first.

Samantha Praxton - Entrant #8, Carmine Vestieri.

Carmine runs to the ring, he enters Triple Cage, and slides in. Steven Angel rolls off of Rico Sutton and grabs onto the leg of Carmine Vestieri. Steven Angel trips Carmine Vestieri forward and locks in the ankle lock with the leg vice. Carmine Vestieri looks at Chuck Matthews who still has Frank Hart in the Cryptic Cross. Carmine Vestieri flips Chuck Matthews off then taps out. Frank Hart shakes his head, then taps.

Aaron O’Shea - The Cabinet has been completely eliminated!

Tommy - The only way that team could have failed worse is if they had Tails as a leader! HA MOTHERFUCKING HA!

Aaron O’Shea - Hilarious Tommy…

Steven Angel looks at Chuck Matthews then cranks his Ankle lock several times. Chuck Matthews looks at Steven Angel, then puts additional pressure on the Cryptic Cross. Rico Sutton stands up and runs at Chuck Matthews who laughs and ducks his head, then back body drops Rico Sutton over the top rope.

Aaron O’Shea - Who would have thought Rico would have been better off teaming with Apollos?

Tommy - GEICO needs to hire Rico as a spokesperson, “So easy, even Rico can do it.” FAIL-FA-FAIL-FA-FAIL!

Death Angel lifts Havoc to his feet and shoots a fireball at him, but Havoc avoids it and runs down the ramp. Death Angel chases behind him, running like the hunchback. Havoc grabs the Triple Cage door and rips it off the hinges, then throws it at Death Angel. The cage door hits Death Angel, but he gets right back up. Havoc begins climbing up the side of the cage.

Aaron O’Shea - Where the hell is he going?

Tommy - Let’s see, it looks like the 8 foot tall 500 pound man is climbing up Triple Cage, and now it looks like the 7 foot 9 inch, 420 pound Death Angel is going to follow him.

Death Angel climbs the cage following Havoc. Death Angel looks up and shoots a fireball at Havoc, that hits his feet. Havoc rolls onto the roof of cage 1, the runs inside of Cage 2 and grabs a chair off of the wall. Death Angel rolls onto the cage 1 roof, and Havoc attacks him with the chair, but Death Angel stands up and uppercuts Havoc. Havoc turns and stages towards Cage two, then begins climbing. Death Angel shoots a fireball that engulfs the body of Havoc, but he keeps climbing and makes it to the cage 2 roof.

Aaron O’Shea - I was looking at the cage, and it seemed extra reinforced, now I understand why.

Tommy - That’s half a ton climbing Triple Cage. Someone should tell Chuck and Steven to get out of the ring, cause they might fall through!

[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

Samantha Praxton - Entrant #9, Cody Dementium!

Death Angel climbs cage 2, in pursuit of Havoc.

Aaron O’Shea - Here comes Cody Dementium, this is his shot at the North American Title.

Tommy - He has to Eliminate Steven Angel, who’s been dominant so far.

Chuck Matthews releases the Cryptic Cross on Frank Hart, then stomps Steven Angel to the chest, breaking the ankle lock he had on Carmine Vestieri. Chuck Matthews lifts Steven Angel to his feet, and lands a few knees staggering Steven Angel into the corner.

Aaron O’Shea - Bye Cabinet, thanks for coming!

Tommy - They suck.

Steven Angel charges Chuck Matthews, running out of the corner and Chuck Matthews connects a spinning wheel kick. Steven Angel stands up immediately and Chuck Matthews takes him down with and arm drag. Steven Angel gets up again and Chuck Matthews dropkicks him.

Aaron O’Shea - Nice combo of moves from Chuck Matthews

Tommy - He finally kept Steven Angel down!

Cody Dementium enters the ring and pushes past Chuck Matthews, then lifts Steven Angel to his feet. Cody Dementium runs Steven Angel to the ropes then connects a spinning wheel kick. Steven Angel stands up immediately and Cody Dementium takes him down with and arm drag. Steven Angel gets up again and Cody Dementium dropkicks him.

Aaron O’Shea - He just did all the same moves Chuck did.

Tommy - What a douche!

Cody Dementium stands up, excited at the moves he hit on Steven Angel. Cody Dementium turns around and Chuck Matthews spears him. Chuck Matthews rolls Cody Dementium over and locks in and Ankle Lock. Steven Angel stands up and grabs the other ankle of Cody Dementium and puts it in the Ankle Lock. Cody Dementium cries out, then taps several times.

Samantha Praxton - Cody Dementium is eliminated.

[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]

Tommy - Why did the buzzer go off? O’Shea?

Aaron O’Shea runs around the ring, taking off his shirt. Aaron O’Shea walks inside Triple Cage and slides into the ring. Chuck Matthews attempts a big boot, but Aaron O’Shea ducks it and connects a pele kick to the back of Chuck Matthews head.

Tommy - NO! Aaron is in this match? I hope someone kills him, then I can be the lone announcer.

Aaron O’Shea tries to kick Steven Angel but he grabs his foot. Aaron O’Shea jumps and enziguri kicks Steven Angel to the head. Aaron O’Shea hurries to his feet and climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea leaps off the top rope and connects a huge frog splash on Steven Angel. Aaron O’Shea attempts a pin.

-1-2-

Steven Angel kicks out.

Tommy - If Aaron wins, I RIOT!

Aaron O’Shea lifts Steven Angel to his feet, then lifts him up to his shoulders. Steven Angel wiggles out of it and pushes Aaron O’Shea forward. Aaron O’Shea runs up the turnbuckle then jumps off connecting a whisper in the wind. Aaron O’Shea pins Steven Angel.

-1-2-

Steven Angel kicks out. Havoc and Death Angel continue to fight on top of Cage 2. Death Angel shoots several fireballs at Havoc. Havoc kicks Death Angel to the stomach then climbs up cage 3. Death Angel follows him.

Tommy - They are headed to the very top of the cage!

Aaron O’Shea slides out of the ring and grabs a ladder, then brings it into the ring and sets it up in the corner. Aaron O’Shea climbs the ladder, and opens the cage 2 floor door, then lifts himself into Cage 2. Chuck Matthews climbs the ladder and follows Aaron O’Shea, entering Cage 2. Aaron O’Shea grabs a steel chair and bashes it over the head of Chuck Matthews making him stagger out of cage 2 onto the cage 1 roof.

Tommy - So much action! Death and Havoc at the very top, O’Shea and Matthews on top of cage 1, and where is Shadow Demon?

Havoc and Death Angel trade punches at the very top of Tripe Cage. Death Angel shoots several fireballs that hurt Havoc. Death Angel grabs Havoc by the throat and walks towards the edge.

Tommy - Is he going to choke slam him off?!?

Shadow Demon makes it to the top of the stage Triple Cage, he ziplines from the top of the stage over the entrance ramp, then dropkicks Death Angel and Havoc on top of Triple Cage. Shadow Demon lands on top of Triple Cage while Death Angel choke slams Havoc off. Death Angel and Havoc clear Cage 2 and lands on the cage 1 roof, breaking right through like nothing, the two men crash through the huge stack of tables set up by Death Angel in the beginning of the match.

Tommy - DEAD! Both of them are finally dead!

The referee examines the damage, and checks on the Death Angel and Havoc. The referee moves broken pieces of tables, then drops down.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Havoc is eliminated!

Tommy - Death Angel eliminates Havoc!

Shadow Demon begins climbing down the Triple Cage. Aaron O’Shea climbs the outside of cage 2, then waits for Chuck Matthews to get to his feet. Chuck Matthews stands up and Aaron O’Shea moonsaults off of the cage 2 wall. Chuck Matthews moves out of the way and Aaron O’Shea hit’s the cage 1 roof hard.

Tommy - YES! Now throw him off Chuck!

Chuck Matthews backs up and leans against the cage 2 wall. Chuck Matthews grabs the steel chair Aaron O’Shea hit him with and he waits for O’Shea to get up. Aaron O’Shea slowly begins getting to his feet, holding his body. As soon as Aaron O’Shea stands up Chuck Matthews smashes him across the head with the steel chair, then spears him.

Tommy - Chair shot, then panic attack! Another concussion for O’Shea!

Chuck Matthews pins Aaron O’Shea and the level 2 Referee walks over and makes the count.

-1-2-3

Aaron O’Shea kicks out. Shadow Demon stands on the edge of the cage 2 roof and waits for Chuck Matthews to stand up. Chuck Matthews gets off of Aaron O’Shea who’s busted open from the chair shot. Shadow Demon jumps off of Cage 2 attempting a cross body, but Chuck Matthews spears him out of mid air.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Tommy - Panic Attack on the undisputed Champion!

Chuck Matthews pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out. Steven Angel climbs the ladder, and enters Cage 2 through the floor door. Steven Angel exits Cage 2 and grabs Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews kicks Steven Angel to the stomach and DDT’s him.

Tommy - Who will leave tonight as Undisputed Champion? Who am I asking, no one is here to answer.

Death Angel stands up pushing pieces of broken table off of him. Death angel grabs the cage wall and begins climbing. Death Angel pulls himself up to the cage one roof.

Tommy - Death Angel climbs out through the hold him and Havoc made!

Death Angel stands up. Chuck Matthews runs at him looking for a panic attack but Death Angel boots him to the face. Death Angel lifts Chuck Matthews then puts him on his shoulder. Death Angel runs and spikes Chuck Matthews face first into the cage 2 wall.

Tommy - Chuck Matthews is busted open like O’Shea now!

Aaron O’Shea grabs a steel chair out of cage 2, and he comes out swinging at Death Angel. The chair bends around Death Angel’s head, and he smacks it away. Death Angel grabs Aaron O’Shea by the throat and he choke slams him on the cage 1 roof.

Tommy - Death Angel is unstoppable right now!

Death Angel grabs Shadow Demon and sets him up for a power bomb. Death Angel lifts Shadow Demon up. Shadow Demon stands on Death Angel’s shoulders, then jumps up to the roof of cage 2. Chuck Matthews runs and spears Death Angel.

Tommy - Panic attack!

Shadow Demon jumps off the cage 2 roof and swanton bombs Death Angel on the cage 1 roof. Shadow Demon pins Death Angel, then Chuck Matthews lays on Shadow Demon. Aaron O’Shea jumps on the pile, and Steven Angel jumps on too.

-1-2-3-

Tommy - Everyone pins Death Angel!

Samantha Praxton - Death Angel has been eliminated!

Tommy - Final 4! Shadow Demon and Chuck Matthews the starters, Steven Angel entrant 3, and Aaron O’Shea the shock entrant!

Steven Angel grabs Aaron O’Shea and German Suplexes him off of the dog pile. Steven Angel grabs Chuck Matthews and German Suplexes him too. Steven Angel grabs Shadow Demon, and he German Suplexes him.

Tommy - Everyone gets a suplex from Steven Angel!

Steven Angel removes the straps from his wrestling attire, then looks around at all three of the remaining opponents thinking of who to attack. Steven Angel grabs the ankle of Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel twists on his ankle. Aaron O’Shea struggles and crawls towards cage 2. Aaron O’Shea gets to one foot and tries an émigré but Steven Angel ducks it and twists on the ankle of Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy - Steven Angel is relentless when he locks that Ankle lock in, he’ll die before he lets it go.

Aaron O’Shea uses Cage 2 to pull himself up. Aaron O’Shea starts climbing the cage 2 wall. Steven Angel tries to pull him down but Aaron O’Shea keeps climbing. Steven Angel starts climbing up the cage 2 wall, but can’t use his hand.

Tommy - The only thing holding Steven Angel up on the cage are his feet, and his grip on Aaron O’Shea’s ankle!

Aaron O’Shea makes it to the top of cage 2 and Steven Angel breaks the hold to climb up. Steven Angel grabs Aaron O’Shea and belly to belly Suplexes him through the cage 3 door and inside.

Tommy - Steven Angel is hell bent on finishing off O’Shea.

Chuck Matthews starts climbing up the cage 2 wall. Aaron O’Shea uses his foot to close the cage 3 door in the face of Steven Angel. Aaron O’Shea grabs a guitar and opens the door. Aaron O’Shea swings the guitar at Steven Angel who ducks out of the way. Aaron O’Shea hits Chuck Matthews with the guitar before he could climb up. Chuck Matthews falls back down to the cage 1 roof.

Tommy - Guitar shot to Chuck Matthews!

Steven Angel hooks Aaron O’Shea and connects the Angel Slam driving Aaron O’Shea into the cage 2 roof. Steven Angel stands up and looks at Shadow Demon starting to get up on the cage 1 roof. Steven Angel takes a few steps back then wait’s a few more seconds.

Tommy - What could Steven Angel be thinking?

Shadow Demon stands up and turns around. Steven Angel runs and flips off the cage 2 roof and collides with Shadow Demon down on the cage 1 roof.

Tommy - Flipping senton from off of Cage 2!

Steven Angel rolls off of Shadow Demon and grabs his ankle. Steven Angel cranks on the hold, then locks in the leg vice.

Tommy - The Undisputed Champion is in huge trouble!

Aaron O’Shea jumps off of cage 2 with a shooting star press and lands on Steven Angel.

Tommy - OH!

Aaron O’Shea pins Steven Angel.

-1-2-3

Steven Angel kicks out.

Tommy - Unbelievable!

Aaron O’Shea stands up and walks back towards the cage. Aaron O’Shea climbs cage 2 again.

Tommy - now what?

Aaron O’Shea looks down at Steven Angel, then turns and looks at the top of Cage 3. Aaron O’Shea starts climbing cage 3.

“PLEASE DON‘T DIE!” “PLEASE DON‘T DIE!” “PLEASE DON‘T DIE!”

Tommy - These people can speak for themselves!

Aaron O’Shea looks down at Steven Angel as he positions himself on the edge of the cage 3 roof, the very top of Triple Cage. Aaron O’Shea turns around and holds his hands in prayer form.

Tommy - Don’t tell me…

Aaron O’Shea moonsaults back off of the top of triple cage. Aaron O’Shea moonsaults once more before landing on Steven Angel down on the cage 1 roof.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy - DOUBLE MOONSAULT FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE! AARON O’MY GOD!

Aaron O’Shea pins Steven Angel.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Steven Angel has been eliminated!

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea has eliminated the dominant North American Champion, that would be a legendary North American Open match.

“LETS GO AARON!” “LETS GO CHUCK!” “LETS GO DEMON!” “LETS GO DEMON!” “LETS GO DEMON!”

Tommy - This crowd is witnessing one some of the greatest championship matches ever!

Aaron O’Shea stands up, he wipes blood out of his eyes so he can see what’s going on. Aaron O’Shea is speared by Chuck Matthews who hooks both his legs.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Aaron O’Shea is eliminated!

Tommy - So close, yet so far! HA HA!

Chuck Matthews gets up slowly looking at Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy - Chuck Matthew sis about to go 2 for 2 inside of Triple Cage I can feel it!

Chuck Matthews is turned around by Shadow Demon who lifts him up to his shoulders and connects a Shadow Crusher. Shadow Demon pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, The NLWF Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Tommy - What happened?

Shadow Demon stands up and raises his hands as the crowd gives him a huge ovation. Shadow Demon climbs down the side of Cage 1, then drops to the arena floor and backs up the ramp. The referee runs up to him and hands him his Undisputed Championship.

Tommy - In the hardest match of his career, the hardest championship defense in history, Shadow Demon walks away, with hardly any damage done. Shadow Demon is the most dominant wrestler alive today!

Yeahh-ahhhhh

The Notorious K.I.D walks onto the stage holding his Championship Briefcase, a huge smile on his face.

The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then pulls out a microphone.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults

Tommy - is he cashing in or not?

The Notorious K.I.D
Holy shit, that was amazing! FUCK YEAH! Shadow Demon you just won the toughest match in Undisputed Championship history! But…

Shadow Demon looks at the Undisputed Championship.

The Notorious K.I.D
You used my zipline dude. That was special for my amazing entrance, it’s ok though, I’ll forgive you this time. Everyone give Shadow a FUCK YEAH!

“Fuck Yeah!” “Fuck Yeah!” “Fuck Yeah!” “Fuck Yeah!” “Fuck Yeah!”

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 29th 2009, 9:56 pm

Shane Bradley is backstage with Corey Casey.

Shane Bradley
Corey Casey I know you were expecting Salvation to walk out of that last match with the Undisputed Championship, can I have your thoughts about the final show of 2009 so far?

Corey Casey
Their was a time where the NLWF was being led by the wrong group of people. They had all the power, all the championships, and the control in their hands. But a group set out to change that, a group led by Brenton Cyrus, a group called Salvation.

The took all the belts, took control of Direct Hit, and took over the NLWF. The only thing that could stop, or potentially slow down Salvation, was Salvation itself. Chuck Matthews watched as Brenton Cyrus was traded to Legacy, and instead of having the balls to step up and stand up for his Tag Team partner, he let him get traded.

An act of sheer cowardice that he will never, ever, get to live down. But not even Chuck “Fucking” Matthews could stop Salvation, could stop Brenton Cyrus. He went on to take full control of the NLWF, went on to win Superstar of the Year, World Champion of the Year, Tag Team Champion of the Year.

This is the level of success I wish to surpass as leader of Salvation. I’ve already seen NLWF 2010, I’ve already witnessed the horrors that will unfold without Salvation to protect it, and it’s a horrible place. Salvation will…

The Notorious K.I.D walks up with the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on his shoulder.

The Notorious K.I.D
Dude, don’t you ever stop talking?!? Don’t you realize that tonight is the night we finally go one on one.

Corey Casey

No. Tonight is the night I expose you for the show opener you are supposed to be. You are fluke World Champion who only captured the belt because he had a championship briefcase.

The Notorious K.I.D
Says the guy who was handed the World Title, then lose his second world title a week later. I fully plan on being the first man since Brenton Cyrus to retain this World Championship. I’ve dedicated my Title reign to him, in his memory, and I’ll be damned if you are the man who takes this belt from me.

Corey Casey

It’s not up to you kid, tonight I’m going to inflict pain on you, that you’ve never felt before. You have no choice, other then to lose the belt to me tonight, the way you are destined too.

The Notorious K.I.D
No, tonight, I’m going to make you SHUT THE FUCK UP!

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

The Notorious K.I.D
And at the end of the night, when they say, “STILL World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion” you’ll fall to the bottom of the barrel faster then Ryan Apollos! What I did to Ryan, that doesn’t even compare to the things I want to do to you for the things you’ve said. Tonight, I represent Brenton Cyrus, and tonight I’m walking out of here with the World Title, you’ll have to kill me to take this belt away!

The Notorious K.I.D gets in the face of Corey Casey who looks away from him. The Notorious K.I.D walks away and Corey Casey flashes a smile.

Corey Casey

That’s exactly, what I plan to do.

Tommy - Corey Casey versus The Notorious K.I.D for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship!

Jason Hawk jumps the guardrail and walks over to the announce table, then sits in Andrew’s chair.

Jason Hawk - Can I announce this next match?

Tommy - Sure why not, you have a great match.

Jason Hawk - Awesome, I must warn you, I’m biased in this match.

Tommy - for who?

Jason Hawk reaches down into a bag and pulls out a The Notorious K.I.D shirt, and puts it on. Jason Hawk reaches into his bag and pulls out a The Notorious K.I.D hat, then puts it on his head. Jason Hawk pulls out a Stoner K.I.D stuffed animal and puts it on the table.

Tommy - So… You’re a Corey Casey fan?

Jason Hawk - …?

Tommy - …?

Samantha Praxton - The following match is our Main Event, and is the final match of 2009 for the NLWF! It will be contested in a one on one Triple Cage match and is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship! Introducing first, the challenger…

lights go out and smoke begins to rise from under the stage grating...

new plague, getting paid, everyone is guilty
Taxes on the lotto, waters gotten filthy
Psychos, weirdos, percocet and morphine
Little imperfections cost us all!
Cost us all!

Corey Casey walks out from behind the curtain, a cocky smirk on his face. His blonde and black dreadlocks fall down around his face and his all white eyes are filled with an unnatural fire. He stands for a moment, looking out over the crowd as they boo him viciously.

I saw a misle filled with frightened people!
Crashing down, into a ball of flames!
SOMETHING TELLS ME IT'S ALMOST OVER!!
SOMEONE TELL THEM IT'S ALMOST OVER!!

Suddenly, he throws his arms straight out to his sides. A blood red explosion of fireworks in the form of a cross explodes just above Corey's head. Corey holds the pose as the red fireworks fall down around his head. He then starts heading towards the ring.

Slave camps, last dance, billion dollar mishaps!?!
Bombshells, nitro, anything that you can throw!
Housewives, onion rings, A.O.L. and crashing planes!
Second rate therapy... Everybody's crazy!

Corey rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and, once again, holds his arms out to either side of his body. The crowd rains boos down upon him, but the cocky smile doesn't fade off his face.

I saw a black cloud above the forest!
Wiping clean till nothing else remained!!!
SOMETHING TELLS ME IT'S ALMOST OVER!
SOMEONE TELL THEM IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!

Corey climbs down off the turnbuckle and turns and faces the entrance ramp...awaiting his opponent.

Samantha Praxton - From The City of Salvation, weighing in tonight at 250 Pounds and standing 6’5” tall. Corey Casey

The lights in the arena shut off.

Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to The Notorious K.I.D standing on top of the stage Triple Cage.

The Notorious K.I.D lifts the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship above his head and Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then reaches up and grabs the zipline.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D zips over the entrance ramp to the top of the Triple Cage, he lands and removes the World Championship from his waste, and holds it above his head. Fireworks shoot out of the corners of Triple Cage.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

The Notorious K.I.D climbs down the cage.

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”“FUCK YEAH!”

Jason Hawk - FUCK YEAH!

Samantha Praxton - Born in Australia, weighing at 175 pounds and standing 5’9” tall. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D enters the Triple Cage, then slides into the ring and hands the referee the belt. The Notorious K.I.D goes face to face with Corey Casey in the center of the ring and the two men exchange words. The referee tries to separate them but neither man backs down.

Jason Hawk - This is intense!

Tommy - I didn’t think their would be hatred between these two, but so much has changed in the span of a month!

Jason Hawk - I get to call the final match of 2009, this is awesome.

Tommy - Let’s just sit back and enjoy Mr. Hawk.

TRIPLE CAGE
ONE ON ONE
Dangerous by Design : December 28th 2009 MainEvent
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
The Notorious K.I.D vs Corey Casey

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D punches Corey Casey to the face. Corey Casey returns his punch with a punch of his own. Corey Casey reaches to grab the throat of The Notorious K.I.D but gets blocked. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Corey Casey’s hand preventing him from locking in the Death Clutch. Corey Casey grabs the back of The Notorious K.I.D’s head, and throws him to the ropes.

Jason Hawk - KID able to stay out of the Death Clutch.

Tommy - If Corey Casey grabs him this match will take a turn for the worse for KID.

Corey Casey tries a big boot by The Notorious K.I.D ducks under and shoots to the other ropes. The Notorious K.I.D springboards on the bottom rope, then the middle rope, then the rope and bounces to the ceiling of cage 1. Corey Casey turns around and tries to grab his legs but The Notorious K.I.D pulls his legs up. The Notorious K.I.D crawls across the ceiling of the cage, then lets go and lands in the middle of the ring.

The Notorious K.I.D
This is my house bitch!

Jason Hawk - KID able to avoid Corey Casey completely that time.

Tommy - Good strategy.

Corey Casey runs towards The Notorious K.I.D, who catches him with a Japanese arm drag. Corey Casey gets to his feet immediately and grabs The Notorious K.I.D by the throat then pushes him to the corner.

Jason Hawk - Death Clutch applied!

Tommy - This could lead to the end for The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D protects his face as Corey Casey throws punches at him. The Notorious K.I.D kicks Corey Casey to the stomach several times trying to get Corey Casey off of him. Corey Casey throws nonstop punches and connects several on The Notorious K.I.D.

Jason Hawk - Big shots, KID needs to escape before Corey Casey can draw blood!

Tommy - He’s got him trapped against the corner!

The Notorious K.I.D runs up the body of Corey Casey, and back flips over the top rope to the apron, escaping the Death Clutch. Corey Casey boots The Notorious K.I.D to the face dropping him to the ringside floor.

Jason Hawk - Another place The Notorious K.I.D doesn’t want to be with Corey Casey is outside the ring, where Corey is most dangerous!

Tommy - Hawk, you’re the greatest announce partner I’ve ever had.

Corey Casey slides out of the ring slowly, picking his spots. The Notorious K.I.D stands up holding his face. Corey Casey runs then grabs the pole with his left and swings around it clotheslining The Notorious K.I.D hard.

Jason Hawk - The impact from that clothesline made The Notorious K.I.D flip backwards.

Tommy - He needs to create distance between him and Corey Casey, he can’t let Corey dictate the pace of this match.

Corye Casey picks The Notorious K.I.D up and grabs him by the throat. Corey Casey runs and slams him against the cage corner, then delivers several punches that go unblocked to the face of The Notorious K.I.D. Corey Casey lands an uppercut then delivers several more punches until The Notorious K.I.D drops.

Jason Hawk - This is not good!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D has a small cut on his head!

Corey Casey reaches under the ring and grabs a straight jacket and his razor blade cat-o-nine tails. Corey Casey puts his instruments of torture in the ring, then reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a barbwire covered table. Corey Casey sets up the table, then looks at The Notorious K.I.D.

Corey Casey

Had enough?

The Notorious K.I.D flips Corey Casey off, then tries to spit on his from the ground. Corey Casey walks over and stomps The Notorious K.I.D against the corner of the cage then lifts him to his feet. Corey Casey whips The Notorious K.I.D at the ring post and The Notorious K.I.D hits head first.

Jason Hawk - The Notorious K.I.D is bleeding a lot now!

Tommy - Corey Casey and dawned a crimson mask upon the face of The Notorious K.I.D!

Corey Casey reaches under the ring and grabs a spiked dog collar. Corey Casey wraps it around his fist, and punches the spikes into the head of The Notorious K.I.D. Corey Casey puts the dog collar around the neck of The Notorious K.I.D, then tightens it choking him.

Jason Hawk - Corey Casey choking the life out of the World Heavyweight Champion!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D needs to do something!

Corey Casey pulls The Notorious K.I.D up to the apron using the dog collar. Corey Casey sets The Notorious K.I.D up for a pile driver then lifts him. Corey Casey climbs to the outside middle turnbuckle then jumps off piledriving The Notorious K.I.D through the barbwire table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Jason Hawk - Corey Casey hurts himself, but hurts KID much worse!

Tommy - both men are tangled in that barbwire.

Corey Casey pushes The Notorious K.I.D off of him, then pulls himself off the barbwire. Corey Casey pins The Notorious K.I.D on the outside of the ring. The referee runs up.

-1-2-3

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out.

Jason Hawk - KID said Corey would have to kill him, KID isn’t dead yet!

Tommy - Corey Casey is willing to kill KID, so this match could go either way.

Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D, then tosses him into the ring. Corey Casey holds out his arms to the side taunting the crowd.

“K-I-D!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “K-I-D!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “K-I-D!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “K-I-D!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “K-I-D!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “K-I-D!”

Corey Casey enters the ring and attempts another pin on The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet and grabs him by the throat. The Notorious K.I.D turns and hooks the head of Corey Casey. Corey Casey doesn’t release the grip on his throat. The Notorious K.I.D runs towards the corner, then runs up and connects the Double K Switch on Corey Casey.

Jason Hawk - Double K Switch from The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - Amazing counter to the Death Clutch!

The Notorious K.I.D starts to get up, he drops an arm over Corey Casey’s chest and the referee counts.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out. The Notorious K.I.D and Corey Casey both get up. Corey Casey grabs The Notorious K.I.D by the throat as soon as both men get to their feet. The Notorious K.I.D jumps back and bounces on the bottom rope, then hooks the head of Corey Casey and tornado DDT’s him down into the mat.

Jason Hawk - huge tornado DDT from The Notorious K.I.D, bouncing Corey Casey right off the top of his head!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D should take this opportunity to land some big moves.

The Notorious K.I.D rolls out of the ring and grabs a ladder. The Notorious K.I.D slides the ladder in the ring then grabs hold of the chain that dangles from his dog collar. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the chain and whips Corey Casey across the back with it. The Notorious K.I.D whips Corey Casey with the chain again, and again, until Corey Casey jumps to his feet and runs to the ropes. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Corey Casey to the knee making him fall face first into the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Corey Casey’s leg and steps over it, then uses Corey Casey’s own arm to cover his nose and mouth.

Jason Hawk - SHUT THE FUCK UP COREY CASEY!

Tommy - HE’S GOING TO MAKE COREY CASEY SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP LOCKED IN ON TOP OF THE LADDER!

Corey Casey struggles and uses his one free arm to pull himself towards the ropes. Corey Casey drags the ladder underneath him and The Notorious K.I.D on top of him trying to make it to the ropes to escape the Shut The Fuck Up!

Jason Hawk - This is the move Chuck Matthews tapped out too!

Tommy - Yeah, and KID hates Corey Casey so imagine how much more painful this move probably is!

The Notorious K.I.D wraps his dog collar chain around the throat of Corey Casey and pulls back. Corey Casey begins turning purple has he fights for oxygen. Corey Casey reaches drags himself across the mat and drops his hand over the bottom rope. The referee tells The Notorious K.I.D to break the hold.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YOU!

The Notorious K.I.D pulls back on the chain, then releases it. Blood pours down the head of The Notorious K.I.D as he rolls off of Corey Casey.

Jason Hawk - Someway, somehow Corey Casey makes it to the ropes!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D has to wonder now what it’s going to take.

“FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH”

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and looks around at the crowd.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D sets up the ladder in the corner, then pulls Corey Casey to the center of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope, then puts his hands on top of the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D leap frogs over the ladder and drops a huge guillotine leg drop across the face of Corey Casey. The Notorious K.I.D stands up holding his ass then jumps to the middle rope and springs off connecting a lionsault.

Jason Hawk - Great combo of high impact moves from The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - The leg drop over the ladder, then the move he calls VAULT!

The Notorious K.I.D covers Corey Casey hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out. The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet, the dog collar chain dragging behind him. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder and Corey Casey grabs hold of the chain. Corey Casey yanks the chain and The Notorious K.I.D Moonsault then lands double knees across the chest and stomach of Corey Casey.

Jason Hawk - Moonsault double knee drop!

Tommy - Moonsault victory knees from The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and walks to the ladder again.

Jason Hawk - KID can’t get enough!

Tommy - He’s hitting him with some of the best high risk offense in wrestling!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder and turns around. Corey Casey quickly rolls to his stomach and jumps to his feet, then charges at The Notorious K.I.D on the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the ladder with Something to Believe and lands on his feet. Corey Casey climbs the ladder and opens the cage 2 floor door, then climbs up into cage 2.

Jason Hawk - Woah, The Notorious K.I.D flips over Corey and lands on his feet.

Tommy - But Corey Casey escapes to Cage 2! That’ll give him time to recover.

Jason Hawk - When you’re in their Tommy you don’t even think about things like that, these matches move so fast.

Tommy - Don’t contradict me you asshole.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder, and opens the floor door to cage 2. The Notorious K.I.D enters cage 2 and is hit to the ribs with a steel chair. Corey Casey lifts the chair above his head and smashes it across the back of The Notorious K.I.D.

Jason Hawk - Corey Casey able to take the advantage back for now!

Tommy - You see Hawk, he went to a different cage, got to rest, and he’s back into this match.

Corey Casey holds his throat which has purple bruises all over it from the chain. Corey Casey sets the chair in seated position in the center of cage 2. Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet, then DDT’s him into the steel chair. Corey Casey pins The Notorious K.I.D, and level 2 ref makes the count.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk - The peoples champ wont stay down!

Tommy - He knows how important the World Championship is, and what would happen if The New Dawn of Salvation got a hole of it!

Corey Casey picks up a bloody The Notorious K.I.D and wipes some of the blood off of his head. Corey Casey wipes The Notorious K.I.D’s blood across his chest. Corey Casey sets The Notorious K.I.D up and lifts him into the air for a suplex, Corey Casey turns and jumps for the purifier. Corey Casey drives The Notorious K.I.D down into the steel cage floor and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Jason Hawk - I believe half of this arena was set to riot!

Tommy - That was so close!

Corey Casey quickly lifts The Notorious K.I.D and lifts him into the air for a suplex, Corey Casey turns and jumps for the purfier, but this time The Notorious K.I. D grabs his head and connects the KIDcutter onto the steel chair.

Jason Hawk - Amazing reversal!

Tommy - KID is going to retain!

The Notorious K.I.D crawls towards Corey Casey who’s head has been split open from hitting the chair. The Notorious K.I.D drops an arm over Corey Casey. The crowd counts with the referee.

“1” -1-
“2” -2-
“3” -3-

Corey Casey kicks out!

“AHHHHHHWWWWWW”

The crowd lets out a huge sigh.

Jason Hawk - These people thought KID was walking away as champion!

Tommy - He still might, this match is going to continue.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey military presses The Notorious K.I.D and throws him into one of the cage 2 walls. The Notorious K.I.D hit’s the wall with such force the wall breaks and falls covering the hole on the cage 1 roof.

Jason Hawk - What amazing strength, he threw him right through the wall!

Tommy - Luckily it covered the hole made by Havoc and Death Angel’s fat asses!

Corey Casey steps out onto the cage wall on the cage 1 roof, and grabs the chain to the dog collar. Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet using the dog collar. Corey Casey sets The Notorious K.I.D up and power bombs him on the cage wall over the hole in the ceiling.

Jason Hawk - I wonder if Corey Casey was hoping KID would fall through!

Tommy - We both know the answer to that, he wants KID dead!

Corey Casey drags The Notorious K.I.D by the chain, then lifts him to his feet. Corey Casey uses the chain to whip The Notorious K.I.D into a the outside of cage 2. Corey Casey pulls The Notorious K.I.D towards him and spears him then attempts the pin.

-1-2-3-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Corey Casey punches the cage floor then stands up. Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D then whips him into the cage wall. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the chain, and reverses the whip sending Corey Casey into the cage wall. The Notorious K.I.D quickly scales up the side of cage 2, then looks down at Corey Casey.

Jason Hawk - KID has given all these people, and us, something to believe!

Tommy - Can he hit Corey Casey with it thought!

The Notorious K.I.D steps to the edge, but is turned around and hit by a camera. The Notorious K.I.D staggers on the floor trying to get up, then gets to his feet. The cameraman grabs a guitar out of cage 3 and smashes it over the head of The Notorious K.I.D.

“THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!”“THIS IS BULLSHIT!”
“THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!” “THIS IS BULLSHIT!”

Jason Hawk - What the hell was that?!?

Tommy - Who the hell is that?

The Cameraman picks up a bloody The Notorious K.I.D, then removes his cameraman gear.

Jason Hawk - RYAN APOLLOS!?!?!?

Tommy - oh no… not like this…

Ryan Apollos locks in the Walls of RA on The Notorious K.I.D, then pulls him into cage 3. Ryan Apollos runs and smashes The Notorious K.I.D face first into the steel cage with the Walls of RA still locked in. Ryan Apollos backs up with The Notorious K.I.D, then using the Wall of RA smashes him into the cage wall again.

Jason Hawk - Ryan Apollos dressed as a cameraman has hit The Notorious K.I.D with the greatest sneak attack in history!

Tommy - We should have known only Apollos would use the cameraman trick twice!

Ryan Apollos drags The Notorious K.I.D out of Cage 3, then using the Walls of RA he throws him off the cage 2 roof. The Notorious K.I.D falls and gets speared viciously out of mid air by Corey Casey.

Jason Hawk - …Lethal Injection reunites to screw The Notorious K.I.D out of the World Championship?

Tommy - I’m praying for a miracle… come on KID! BRENTON PLEASE!

“K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!”

Ryan Apollos grabs a bag out of cage 3 and climbs down the side of cage 2. Ryan Apollos opens the bag and pulls out chains and padlocks. Ryan Apollos enters cage 2 and

Jason Hawk - Where the hell is Shadow Demon or Nick Ridicule?!

Tommy - Who knows Hawk, things aren’t looking good for KID though!

Corey Casey drags The Notorious K.I.D to the floor door, and drops, him down back into the ring.

Jason Hawk - I have to do something.

Tommy - What?

Jason Hawk climbs up on the new announces table and jumps onto the cage wall. Jason Hawk quickly climbs the cage, then steps on the cage 2 wall that was broken and enters cage 2 dropkicking Ryan Apollos to the face.

Tommy - GET EM’ JASON!

Jason Hawk lands several huge shots to the face of Ryan Apollos before taking him down with another dropkick. Corey Casey climbs into the ring with the bag, and uses one of the chains and padlocks to lock the floor door. Nick Ridicule and Shadow Demon run down to the ring, Corey Casey hops down from the ladder, and rolls out of the ring, then locks the front door to the Triple Cage.

Tommy - Damn it, I was wondering why the hell they would bother putting a new door on the Triple Cage.

Corey Casey waves at Nick Ridicule and Shadow Demon, then backs up and rolls into the ring.

Tommy - Damn it, Corey Casey has turned this match into a Hell in a Cell!

Corey Casey pins The Notorious K.I.D in the center of the ring.

-1-2-3-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Corey Casey stands up with a smile on his face. Corey Casey grabs the straitjacket and walks towards The Notorious K.I.D. Corey Casey puts The Notorious K.I.D in a camel clutch, then begins putting the straitjacket on him.

Tommy - …. Come on kid…

Jason Hawk and Ryan Apollos keep fighting on top of cage 1. Ryan Apollos tries to clothesline Jason Hawk but Jason Hawk grabs his arms and connects the wings of time.

Tommy - Too late Jason, the damage has been done on The Notorious K.I.D, and now no one can help him!

Corey Casey puts the straitjacket on The Notorious K.I.D and lets him fall forward. Corey Casey walks to the corner of the ring and grabs his Cat-O-Nine tails. Corey Casey holds it above his head and the crowd boo’s him relentlessly. Corey Casey whips The Notorious K.I.D across the back with the razor blade cat-o-nine tails.

Tommy - Corey Casey cuts deep into the back of The Notorious K.I.D! That sick straitjacket has no back part..

Corey Casey whips The Notorious K.I.D several times in a row then stares at the damage done. Corey Casey rolls The Notorious K.I.D over and pins him.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey pulls The Notorious K.I.D up by his hair breaking the count.

Tommy - He’s not done with him

Corey Casey reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of handcuffs.

Corey Casey

Fight back KID.

Corey Casey steps on the back of The Notorious K.I.D’s head, then helps him out of the straitjacket. Corey Casey puts the handcuffs on The Notorious K.I.D, then lifts him to his feet. Corey Casey leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. The Notorious K.I.D staggers around the ring with his hands handcuffed behind his back.

Tommy -Let the massacre begin…

The Notorious K.I.D turns around and Corey Casey bashes the chair over his head. The Notorious K.I.D staggers back into the ropes and bounces forward into another chair shot from Corey Casey. The Notorious K.I.D staggers to the corner.

Tommy - He’s taking some of the most vicious chair shots I’ve ever seen!

The Notorious K.I.D walks out of the corner and Corey Casey hits him with the chair again. Corey Casey tosses the chair to the side and backs up into the corner staring at The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D has no idea where he is right now!

The Notorious K.I.D staggers out of the corner and Corey Casey runs at him. The Notorious K.I.D jumps over Corey Casey and pulls the handcuffs underneath his legs quickly. Corey Casey hit’s the turnbuckle and bounces off right into a KID cutter.

Tommy - KID Cutter out of nowhere, he was able to get his hand in front of him as he jumped over Corey Casey!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and staggers into the corner. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope, and falls off connecting something to believe on Corey Casey. The Notorious K.I.D rolls over and puts both hands across the chest of Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Tommy - YEA… It’s not over yet!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the cat-o-nine tails. Corey Casey stands up and The Notorious K.I.D whips Corey Casey to the head with the Cat-O-Nine tails. The Notorious K.I.D picks up the straitjacket and puts it on Corey Casey. The Notorious K.I.D pushes Corey Casey towards the turnbuckle, then pushes his foot into the back of Corey Casey and tightens the straitjacket.
Tommy - KID with handcuffs on finds a way to get the straitjacket on Corey Casey.
The Notorious K.I.D turns around and grabs the steel chair. Corey Casey staggers backwards out of the corner struggling in the straitjacket. The Notorious K.I.D swings the steel chair and smashes Corey Casey to the back of the head.

Tommy - Massive chair shot!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the leg of Corey Casey and drops down across his back. Corey Casey struggles but in the straitjacket can’t move. The Notorious K.I.D wraps the dog collar chain around the face and neck of Corey Casey, then uses the handcuff chain to pull back on the Shut the Fuck Up.

Tommy - SHUT THE FUCK UP LOCKED IN WITH NO ESCAPE!

Blood pours from the head of Corey Casey like a faucet and pools up on the mat. The Notorious K.I.D just leans back on the hold letting the handcuff chain and dog collar chain choke the life out of Corey Casey.

The Notorious K.I.D
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Tommy - He can’t tap out his arms are trapped!

The referee checks on Corey Casey.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The referee calls for the bell.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, The NLWF World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D doesn’t break the hold until he is declared winner. The Notorious K.I.D lifts his hands up, and rolls off of Corey Casey.

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D has retained the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship! The final show of the year, and all the major champions retain!

The Notorious K.I.D is handed the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship by the referee. The referee takes the keys to the handcuffs and releases The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D walks to the corner a bloody mess and holds up the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

Tommy - Tonight The Notorious K.I.D shows that he deserves to be the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!

The referee opens the front door to Triple Cage. The Notorious K.I.D rolls out of the ring and leaves Triple Cage. Nick Ridicule and Shadow Demon lift The Notorious K.I.D to their shoulders and The Notorious K.I.D holds up the World Title.

Tommy - Even after the interference by Ryan Apollos, The Notorious K.I.D is able to win the main event!

The Notorious K.I.D directs Nick Ridicule and Shadow Demon to bring him to the cage. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the outside of the triple cage, then rolls onto the cage 1 roof. The Notorious K.I.D shakes hands with Jason Hawk, then lifts his arm. The Notorious K.I.D climbs up cage 2, then climbs cage 3 to make it to the top of Triple Cage.

Tommy - Tonight the NLWF Champions have represented, and defended their respective titles! This is it, goodbye 2009, we will start the year with the same champions who ended the year!

The Notorious K.I.D holds up the World Championship for each side of the audience to see.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!

The final shot shows the fans holding up the letters

N-O-T-O-R-I-O-U-S K-I-D

The spin their signs around before the camera fades to read.

F-U-C-K Y-E-A-H !

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down