NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013

Go down

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 Empty Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 6th 2013, 4:22 pm

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-DANGEROUS by DESIGN-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Sydney, Australia

The Resurrection of Respect event is shown taking place in Australia years back in 2009, over one hundred thousand fans packing the place as Brenton Cyrus defends the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship against Shadow Demon. The fans go wild for the hometown hero Shadow Demon but watch as he is defeated by Brenton Cyrus. The crowd begins to riot but in a show of respect Shadow Demon shakes the hand of Brenton Cyrus as he holds the World Heavyweight Championship, calming the crowd while turning their anger into cheers and a round of applause. The highlight fades away to Russell Crowe inside the NLWF ring looking around the dimly lit arena.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

His voice echoes throughout the place.

“The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”

Highlights from the Anarchy Era of NLWF thus far are shown in a blur of nonstop highlights illustrating the level of violence that has been on display. The voice of Russell Crowe is heard again over the highlights packages.

“I like villains because there's something so attractive about a committed person - they have a plan, an ideology, no matter how twisted. They're motivated.”

The champions that represent the NLWF are shown. Brenton Cyrus as the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Nick Ridicule as the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion and James Shark as the Undisputed Champion.

“I'm destined to be attracted to those I cannot defeat.”

Brenton Cyrus winning Tournament to the Title as well as The End Game are shown, culminating with the highlight package showing his Sword of Fire Gauntlet victory. Psycho and Mitch Mcclure are shown, bitter looks on their faces as the video package comes to a close.

“People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused.”

Nick Ridicule defeating Anthony King inside The End Game is shown next, him holding the two NLWF titles on top of the cage. Anthony King is shown with a look of anger and the package plays his rivalry with London Carter starting with the barbwire baseball bat attack. Robbie Hart is shown next with his World Crowned Tag Team title ending the highlights.

“Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.”

The smiling face of James Shark is shown quickly turning to a frown. His win for the Undisputed Championship is shown as well as his title defense that same night, both matches resulting in awesome knockout finishing moves. His run through the fifteen in the gauntlet is shown with each elimination passing by as fast as the last. The video pack ends with James Shark throwing a straight right hand through the screen shattering it all around it as it fades to black.

“God bless America. God save the Queen. God defend New Zealand and thank Christ for Australia.”

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-NLWF.COM UPDATE-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDWelcometotheShow

The fans pack the arena shaking things as they rumble standing, stomping as they cheer and chant.

Tommy Cornell: Things are different already under the Cyrus reign of NLWF! No stage, no entrance ramp, no fancy pyro!

John Greed: These guys are coming out through that tunnel and they are walking through this ruckus Aussie crowd if they want to do battle in the ring of Immortals!

The crowd continues to roar anxiously anticipating the action.

Tommy Cornell: We have a great card here at Dangerous By Design as we go down the March to Warrior Games!

John Greed: This show sets up Warrior Games and beyond, this shift in NLWF from the wildness of Anarchy...

Tommy Cornell: This is an Anarchy like crowd! They are going crazy here!

Several fans jump the guardrail and slide into the ring pumping up their arms to get the crowd even louder. They hurry out of the ring and jump back over the guardrail before the limited security is able to do anything about it.

John Greed: This place is in need of a resurrection of respect, it’s been far too long since they witnessed NLWF action here live!

Tommy Cornell: Two superfights on this card, although with the way James Shark has been destroying those in his path to Warrior Games, I see his match as a one sided superfight!

John Greed: Shark is furious! Tonight it’s NLWF versus IWF as they send over someone who feels they can defeat the Undisputed Champion!

Tommy Cornell: I think Brooklyn Carter has a better shot under the Dave Zombie mask! Speaking of Brooklyn Carter she was given the night off as Womens World Champion, yet she still found a major match!

John Greed: True, after competing in the main event of Valentines Day Inferno, she now takes on a Junior Heavyweight Champion in Tiami Tyler! Now that is a superfight!

Tommy Cornell: Also on the card a fatal four way for the NLWF Title! That NLWF title just can’t seem to find a man who can hold it! Now Ridicule is champion again!

John Greed: Also the main event is a triple threat match, highly anticipated and it’ll feature the hometown hero Mitch Mcclure against I would say his major enemy in NLWF Psycho, then you add the World Champion Brenton Cyrus into the mix for an instant classic!

The fans begin to roar again throwing their arms into the air as they turn focus to the entrance tunnel where Mitch Mcclure stands holding the Australia Championship in his left hand. He looks out at the audience with his hands at his sides, then he begins to walk through the crowd.

Tommy Cornell: We may not have to wait for the main event!

John Greed: Mitch Mcclure the self proclaimed champion of Australia is on his way to the ring!

Mitch Mcclure makes it through the crowd and jumps the guardrail as he gets to the ringside area. He slides into the ring and lays the Australia Championship down at his feet, looking toward the tunnel.

Tommy Cornell: We’ve heard rumors that Brenton Cyrus has demanded Mitch Mcclure hand him that Australia title he took!

John Greed: In a show of respect he’s suppose to give that belt to the man he wants to take the World title from!

Brenton Cyrus steps out and begins to walk through the crowd getting booed and screamed at as he passes. He holds up the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in both hands overhead as he makes his way past the people before he jumps over the guardrail and slides into the ring.

Tommy Cornell: These two men could be the guys who main event Warrior Games in the World Heavyweight title match!

John Greed: Odd man is out tonight. If you’re pinned or made to submit in that triple threat match later on, then you will need something else to do for Warrior Games.

Mitch Mcclure smacks the microphone out of the hands of Brenton Cyrus as he brings it to his mouth standing in front of him. The crowd reacts, the fans shaking the guardrail.

Tommy Cornell: These people aren’t even in their seats!

John Greed: Everyone is trying to get as close as that guardrail will allow, some even closer.

Brenton Cyrus and Mitch Mcclure go chest to chest as they stand on the Australia Championship laid out in the center of the ring. The crowd continues to cheer and roar as the two men have a face off.

Tommy Cornell: This is one of the most intense openers I’ve seen!

John Greed: No words needed! You would need a machete to cut through this sort of tension!

Mitch Mcclure takes a step back and he extends his hand out. Brenton Cyrus steps off the Australia Championship and gives a look to either side at the ruckus crowd giving their approval.

Tommy Cornell: Mitch Mcclure denied Brenton Cyrus of a handshake at Tournament to the Title, the best show you never saw!

John Greed: HBO pay per view fucked us over big time at that show, but these two had a classic that I would love to see again at Warrior Games!

Brenton Cyrus extends his hand and he shakes hands with Mitch Mcclure over the Australia Championship. The crowd claps their hands and the two men break the shake. Mitch Mcclure kneels down and lifts the Australia Championship holding the belt out. Brenton Cyrus points out to the crowd and they continue to go insane.

Tommy Cornell: I think he wants him to toss it out to them!

John Greed: Do it!

Mitch Mcclure points the title out at the fans and they cheer. He turns and points the belt at the other side of the crowd. Mitch Mcclure runs and throws the belt sending fans after it leaping and fighting for it before finally one fans holds the title. Mitch Mcclure turns around as Brenton Cyrus pulls out a championship belt from under the World Heavyweight Championship.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 NLWFRespectChampionship

Brenton Cyrus holds out the title in front of Mitch Mcclure staring at him as he looks at the belt.

Tommy Cornell: Respect of Wrestling Championship, a new belt to bring in the new era.

John Greed: NLWF has always been about the three major titles, World, NLWF, Undisputed. Now though the World Crowned Tag Titles and Womens World title are both major belts.

Mitch Mcclure takes the Respect of Wrestling Championship and holds it in his hands in front of him as he stares at it.

Tommy Cornell: It’s going to be great having a division for the guys not competing for major titles.

John Greed: I’m wondering what kinds of rules will be attached to the championship. Very exciting start to this event.

Brenton Cyrus and Mitch Mcclure give a slight nod at one another. Brenton Cyrus slides out of the ring and jumps over the guardrail holding the World Heavyweight Title close to his shoulder. Mitch Mcclure moves the Respect of Wrestling title to his shoulder and he watches as the fans jump the guardrail and fill the ring. They lift Mitch Mcclure overhead and hold him up celebrating.

Tommy Cornell: You would think he won the World title already!

John Greed: I don’t recall any show starting off with a celebration like this! Mitch Mcclure has a lot of pressure to deal with tonight though.

Mitch Mcclure tries to get the people to put him down as Dangerous by Design cuts backstage.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDRespectofWrestling

Psycho is watching on the television screen in the backstage area, a look of disgust on his face as he turns from the sight. He stares down at the ground in front of him then slowly lifts his head look forward as he watches Brenton Cyrus step through the tunnel entering the backstage area.

Psycho

I see how it is now. An alliance has been formed against the Reign of Chaos in tonights Main Event!

Brenton Cyrus approaches Psycho standing in front of him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■

You’re paranoid. That’s alright. You can believe whatever you want to believe, just as Mitch Mcclure can. I’m on team Cyrus here tonight and I’m looking to get my eighth win in a row as I defend this World Heavyweight title!

Psycho
A title that does not belong to you.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Actually it does! I’ve done more as World Champion than anyone! Especially you who couldn’t even hold on to it an entire show.

Psycho is taken back by the comment, but he smirks nodding his head.

Psycho
You shake hands with kangaroo shit in the center of that ring, show him respect and hand him a title he doesn’t deserve. Then you come back here and you disrespect me.

Psycho looks to the side and spits before turning his focus back to Brenton Cyrus.

Psycho
Know now that you are the one who awoke the devil.

Psycho turns his back on Brenton Cyrus and takes a step before stopping. He looks back over his shoulder.

Psycho
Just remember in that ring tonight, if you have a shot, you had better take me out! Not doing so will be the worst mistake you ever get to make.

Psycho continues to walk away leaving Brenton Cyrus as the show moves back to the ringside area now clear of fans as they follow Mitch Mcclure through the crowd.

Tommy Cornell: Up next is the show opening match and it is a superfight!

John Greed: A superfight that will live up to the hype! These two women are two of the very best in the world.

Tommy Cornell: Both took this fight on short notice, accepting the match over twitter.

John Greed: Usually a stupid way to make a match, I hate twitter. But in this case she came and signed a contract not just for one fight, but for several, Tiami Tyler is looking to bring her revolution to the NLWF!

Tommy Cornell: The Womens World Title is going to be defended against a Junior Heavweight Champion, both these women are well rounded in all areas of wrestling.

John Greed: Especially No Limit Wrestling. I expect this match to steal the show, they are going to set a tone that may not be reached until the later matches.

Tommy Cornell: Tiami Tyler fights all around the world and if you haven’t checked her out before, you don’t know what you’re missing.

John Greed: Very true. She compete so regularly that her ring work seems flawless and smooth, just wait until that bell rings, here she comes now!

"Famous Last Words" hits the PA. Blue and white lights shine down as Tiami makes her way out of the tunnel. She poses for the crowd, smirking to herself as she makes her way to the ring. She gives fans smiles and hi fives, even giving a female fan her tiara. She has the guardrail opened for her then heads up the steel steps and in the ring. She raises her arms in the air, claiming her "revolution" is about to begin just as her music dies out and she awaits her opponent.

Tommy Cornell: Most men wont take a fight against Brooklyn Carter on short notice, these are women with balls!

John Greed: This is a big time matchup, Brooklyn Carter is one of NLWF’s franchise players, undefeated, only been pinned to a two count by Alison Williams.

The fans cheer and clap for Tiami Tyler inside the ring then turn attention to the tunnel awaiting the womens world champion.

Tommy Cornell: She not only cleared out the womens division in NLWF, but she is looking to revolution No Limits and fight against the men in the company.

John Greed: That’s one thing both these women have in common, they believe they can compete against the men in this sport and from what I have seen, they can.

Tommy Cornell: We once witnessed Loca Rocsi beat Corey Casey, Brooklyn Carter wants to beat James Shark for the Undisputed title at Warrior Games under the mask. This intergender wrestling revolution is here.

John Greed: This is very much an equal opportunity sport and we’ve seen Brooklyn Carter already carve out an amazing NLWF Career in half a year or so.

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO BRRRRRRROOOOKKKLLYYYNNN blares through the speakers, the crowd erupts in cheers as Brooklyn Carter makes her way from the tunnel, smiling to the crowd, she makes her way down to the guardrail through the fans, slapping a few hands in the crowd, she walks through the open guardrail and slides underneath the apron and bounces off the ropes.

Tommy Cornell: She looks focused, both these women do! This is going to be a great contest!

John Greed: Both are going to be tested in this contest, I hope Brooklyn Carter isn’t overlooking the challenge Tiami Tyler brings to the table here tonight!

TALE of the TAPE

WOMENS WORLD WRESTLING CHAMPION
Brooklyn Carter
Wrestling Style: Luchadore, Technical, & Hardcore
Weight: 140lbs
Height: 5’6”
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY

Tiami Tyler
Wrestling Style: All Rounder
Weight: 127 lbs
Height: 5'6“
Hometown: Canton, OH

Tommy Cornell: I’m not sure where the advantage in this match is going to be, but I would have to guess the power of Brooklyn Carter might be a factor.

John Greed: This is why they fight, I have no idea what’s going to happen in this contest.

The anarchy referee brings both women to the center of the ring and he holds up the Womens World Championship. Tiami Tyler extends her hand offering a handshake but Brooklyn Carter shakes her head and backs away as she stares ahead brow furrowed. Tiami Tyler stops smiling and drops her hand as she backs into her corner nodding her head.

Tommy Cornell: No handshake to start this off, Brooklyn Carter is more of a respect is earned kinda competitor.

John Greed: Ring the bell already! Let them fight!

The anarchy referee calls for the bell and both women charge to the center of the ring.

PRIZE SUPERFIGHT

Womens World Wrestling Championship
Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 ChampionshipMatch
Brooklyn Carter [vs] Tiami Tyler

[Ding Ding]

Brooklyn Carter lands a left right two punch combination snapping the head of Tiami Tyler back following up with a roundhouse kick that just barely misses. Tiami Tyler runs at Brooklyn Carter and is shoved off to the ropes. She rebounds off with a Springboard Cross Body Block down onto the knee of Brooklyn Carter as she drops down to counter. Brooklyn Carter shifts around Tiami Tyler taking her back while locking in a body triangle hold. She attempts a rear naked choke on Tiami Tyler but she’s able to place her feet on the ropes and walk up them rolling over to her hands and knees with Brooklyn Carter on her back.

Tommy Cornell: Just as we expected, she’s all over her in the early going.

John Greed: Good strategy to try and burn her out early, considering she works a nonstop schedule.

Tiami Tyler gets up to her feet and Brooklyn Carter locks in a sleeperhold leaning back to stagger them both into the corner. Tiami Tyler grabs the top rope and Brooklyn Carter is ordered to break the sleeperhold by the referee. She continues to apply pressure leaning back as she sits on the top turnbuckle. The referee begins to count as he tries to pull her from around the throat of Tiami Tyler.

“1! 2! 3! 4!..”

Brooklyn Carter holds her arms up as she releases the sleeperhold preventing the referee from calling a disqualification. Tiami Tyler falls forward but is held in the body triangle with the legs of Brooklyn Carter wrapped tightly around her. Tiami Tyler drives a back elbow into her face.

Tommy Cornell: This is the kind of fight we have been expecting!

John Greed: Already you can tell this is going to be a great contest.

Tiami Tyler lands another back elbow into the face of Brooklyn Carter, but she takes a left then a right forearm shot to the sides of her head. Brooklyn Carter releases the body triangle and delivers a kick to the back of the head of Tiami Tyler sending her staggering out of the corner. Brooklyn Carter dives from the turnbuckle and catches Tiami Tyler with a bulldog bouncing them both back up to their feet. Brooklyn Carter runs off to the corner and steps up the turnbuckles before leaping off to snap off a hurricanrana on Tiami Tyler into a pinfall.

-1-2-3

Tiami Tyler kicks out and reverses the pinfall into one of her own on Brooklyn Carter.

-1-

Brooklyn Carter rolls back and gets to her feet launching a shoot kick at the face of Tiami Tyler as she sits up. Brooklyn Carter drops down with another pinfall.

-1-

Tiami Tyler kicks out.

Tommy Cornell: Carter with a bulldog to combo following up with a hurricanrana!

John Greed: Then a pin battle, I’m shocked she was able to kick out from that kick to the face!

Brooklyn Carter lifts Tiami Tyler and runs with her launching her over the ropes. Tiami Tyler holds on and lands on the ring apron using the ropes to pull herself back up to her feet. Brooklyn Carter steps in with an elbow smash to her face before she steps out to the ring apron with her. Brooklyn Carter connects a toe kick to the midsection of Tiami Tyler then pull her in for a piledriver on the ring apron sending them both falling to the ringside area as the place erupts.

Tommy Cornell: Are you kidding me! A piledriver on the ring apron!

John Greed: That’s gotta do it, roll her back in or let her get counted out!

Brooklyn Carter rises to her feet with a smirk then she slides into the ring and moves to the middle on her knees. The referee begins his count as Tiami Tyler lays on the ringside floor holding her head and neck.

“1!” “2!” “3!” “4!” “5!”

Tommy Cornell: This could be the end of this match, she hasn’t moved since taking that devastating piledriver!

John Greed: This is where we find out how resilient this woman is, does she keep fighting or live to fight another day?

“6!” “7!” “8!” “9!”

Tiami Tyler stands up holding the ring apron skirt before she jolts forward diving into the ring to break the count. She is attacked by Brooklyn Carter with stomps to the back of her head and neck before she’s lifted to her feet. Brooklyn Carter lands an uppercut following up with a roundhouse kick at the same time Tiami Tyler throws a roundhouse kick. Both women connect and drop the other in the middle of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: DOUBLE HEAD KICKS! They both landed the same technique one as a combo, the other as a counter!

John Greed: That was devastating, what a collision! I’m not sure who landed the harder shot in that exchange!

Tiami Tyler and Brooklyn Carter both begin to sit up in the center of the ring. Tiami Tyler lands a right hand as she sits up sending Brooklyn Carter to lay back on the canvas again. She sits up and takes another shot but throws back. Tiami Tyler blocks the shot with both arms and leans back with a double kick to the face of Brooklyn Carter laying her out again. Tiami Tyler uses the momentum from the shot to roll back and up to her feet. She grabs the leg of Brooklyn Carter and wraps around it dropping down to lock in a figure four leglock.

Tommy Cornell: She withstands the early flurry and that piledriver, now she has the figure four locked on!

John Greed: She wins the battle from the seated position and now has a submission!

Tiami Tyler leans and rocks back cranking on the hold trying her best to force a submission. Brooklyn Carter sits up and uses her hands to push off the mat trying to get closer to the ropes from the center of the ring. Tiami Tyler sits up and delivers chops across the chest of Brooklyn Carter until she lays out on the canvas again. Tiami Tyler cranks back on the hold.

Tommy Cornell: She’s just draining the legs of the champion here with this perfectly executed submission!

John Greed: It’s a great strategy, great turnaround in this match to change the pace and momentum!

The referee counts the shoulders of Brooklyn Carter down on the mat.

-1-

Brooklyn Carter sits up again and swings wildly trying to hit Tiami Tyler as she leans back avoiding any shots. Tiami Tyler sits up and lands a right hand to the head of Brooklyn Carter. She manages to stand up and switch the submission into a step-over toe hold.

Tommy Cornell: Very nice, very skillful transition into a move I haven’t seen in too long!

John Greed: Now she’s in a much more dominant position standing over Brooklyn Carter in the submission instead of laying with her.

Tiami Tyler applies pressure to the ankle of Brooklyn Carter but takes an upkick to the face from her free leg. Tiami Tyler stomps down into the face of Brooklyn Carter twice then she steps over and spins around applying pressure to the knee and leg with her back turned.

Tommy Cornell: Spinning toe hold to stop any more kicks to the face!

John Greed: She’s taking the base out from under the champion.

Brooklyn Carter kicks Tiami Tyler to her ass sending her off into the ropes as she escapes the submission. Tiami Tyler hits the ropes coming back with a Springboard Cross Body Splash down on Brooklyn Carter following up with a pinfall.

-1-2-

Brooklyn Carter kicks out and Tiami Tyler stands up and steps over her stomping her stomach. Tiami Tyler jumps and lands a standing moonsault down on Brooklyn Carter covering her.

-1-2-3

Brooklyn Carter kicks out getting her should off the mat just in time.

Tommy Cornell: She’s having trouble kicking out now that her legs have been worked over.

John Greed: Kicking out, getting up, she needs space to recover and wont get any from the challenger!

Tiami Tyler lifts Brooklyn Carter up into a dragon sleeperhold before bringing her down with a backbreaker across her knee. She lifts her back into the dragon sleeper but takes a knee to the face. Tiami Tyler lifts Brooklyn Carter and wraps her arms around her belly to back. She lifts her up and down with a German Suplex releasing her to land in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Great execution as she finds the moves that work and don’t work.

John Greed: Also keeping her grounded.

Tiami Tyler walks to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle standing upright as she watches Brooklyn Carter struggle to stand up. Tiami Tyler jumps from the top turnbuckle and connects two feet into the chest of Brooklyn Carter sending her backwards.

Tommy Cornell: Missile dropkick perfectly done!

John Greed: She couldn’t defend it at all and her legs gave out as it was landed!

Tiami Tyler rises to her feet and steps out to the ring apron. She runs over and climbs to the top turnbuckle nearest Brooklyn Carter looking down at her. Tiami Tyler jumps off with a 450 splash coming down and bouncing off of Brooklyn Carter as she connects the high risk move.

Tommy Cornell: What rotation! We’ve got a new womens world champion!

John Greed: She just has to cover her and it’s all over!

Tiami Tyler pins Brooklyn Carter hooking the leg.

-1-2-3

Brooklyn Carter pulls herself out of the ring to the apron as she grabs onto the bottom rope with both hands. Tiami Tyler looks at the referee then she gets to her feet. Tiami Tyler steps out to the ring apron behind Brooklyn Carter and she drops down holding the top rope as she leans back against the outside turnbuckles.

Tommy Cornell: The challenger is stalking the champion here!

John Greed: Both these ladies have done damage so far, neither has been able to take over control of the match full though!

Brooklyn Carter uses the ropes to stand on the ring apron. She turns around and Tiami Tyler runs across the ring apron at her. Both women drop down attempting a spear and they go head to head tackling each other off the ring apron to the ringside floor. The referee looks over the ropes and he begins his count.

“1!”

Tommy Cornell: Both women wanted to connect the spear, much like the roundhouse kick earlier in the match.

John Greed: They got it, just not like they were expecting.

Tiami Tyler and Brooklyn Carter get to their feet at the same time. Brooklyn Carter charges and spears Tiami Tyler into the ring steps as the referee continues his count.

“2!” “3!” “4!” “5!”

Brooklyn Carter stands with a limp as she pulls Tiami Tyler off the ring steps and rolls her into the ring following her inside.

Tommy Cornell: I’m surprised the champion would send the challenger back into the ring!

John Greed: She wants to beat this girl after the match they’ve had! A count out is no longer acceptable.

Brooklyn Carter climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands up on one leg. Her legs give out as she jumps with a corkscrew swanton bomb down onto Tiami Tyler. Brooklyn Carter holds her leg then uses her hands to push on the canvas so she can cover Tiami Tyler.

-1-2-3

Tiami Tyler kicks out and locks Brooklyn Carter in the crucifix position and rotates over for a pin of her own.

-1-2-3

Brooklyn Carter breaks out of the crucifix pin and they both stand up. Brooklyn Carter grabs Tiami Tyler in an abdominal stretch but takes a back elbow to her knee. Brooklyn Carter lifts Tiami Tyler up for a pumphandle slam and powerdrivers her down as her legs give way once again.

Tommy Cornell: A brilliant and brutish type move from the beauty Brooklyn Carter!

John Greed: This has been the best back and forth of her career in NLWF thus far!

Brooklyn Carter lifts Tiami Tyler up into a knee to her face but she eats the shot and catches the leg. Brooklyn Carter jumps with the other knee landing it into the face of Tiami Tyler. Brooklyn Carter hooks the head of Tiami Tyler setting up the twist of fate.

Tommy Cornell: BK is coming here!

Tiami Tyler drops down and clotheslines the leg on Brooklyn Carter from her knees before she lifts up bringing her up to her shoulders in the firemans carry position.

John Greed: Reversed! Firewomans carry!

Tiami Tyler lands a back elbow into the face of Brooklyn Carter up on her shoulders then she tosses her overhead and down into a knee to the side of her head.

Tommy Cornell: The Revolution from Tiami Tyler!

John Greed: Payback she lands an even bigger knee!

Tiami Tyler trips the legs of Brooklyn Carter out from under her and she figure fours them before spinning her over to lock in a Texas cloverleaf. Tiami Tyler drives her knee into the back of the head of Brooklyn Carter as she locks in the submission.

Tommy Cornell: Ice Pick! With the damage done to her legs this has gotta be the end!

John Greed: This is the best possible move to apply now that the legs of Brooklyn Carter have been taken out!

Tiami Tyler continues to leans back in the Texas Cloverleaf. Brooklyn Carter is able to get out from the under the knee of Tiami Tyler as she tries to crawl toward the ropes. Brooklyn Carter tucks and tries to escape through the legs of Tiami Tyler to get out of the Texas Cloverleaf.

Tommy Cornell: Carter is nearly out of the move!

John Greed: But Tiami still has hold of her legs.

Brooklyn Carter pops out the front and pulls the hand of Tiami Tyler through her legs applying an armbar. Tiami Tyler falls to her hands and knees caught in the armbar trying to alleviate the pressure. Brooklyn Carter twists the arm of Tiami Tyler as she steps over the armbar. Brooklyn Carter grabs the free arm of Tiami Tyler and hops over forcing her shoulders down to the mat for the pinfall.

Tommy Cornell: La Majistral cradle!

John Greed: Sensational!

The referee drops down to make the count as Tiami Tyler kicks her feet.

-1-2-3-

Tiami Tyler kicks out just late at getting her shoulders off the mat as the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: WOW!

John Greed: I thought it was all over for Brooklyn Carter when instead the end was near for Tiami Tyler!

WINNER: Brooklyn Carter [29:56 by Flash Pinfall]

Tiami Tyler gets to her feet first with her hands at her side shaking her head. The referee gives Brooklyn Carter her Womens World Championship as she rises to her feet. Brooklyn Carter extends her hand out as she limps forward and Tiami Tyler shakes hands with her.

Tommy Cornell: A tremendous show of respect as both these women gave it everything they had in that superfight!

John Greed: Brooklyn Carter defends the Womens World Title and she comes back from adversity to do so, something we hadn’t seen from her yet!

Brooklyn Carter leaves the ring as the fans continue to cheer and applaud. Tiami Tyler walks over and requests a microphone.

Tommy Cornell: They may have locked down fight of the night with that performance.

John Greed: Going to be a tough one to top, the challenger has something she wants to say.

The fans continue to cheer but quiet down as Tiami Tyler brings the microphone to her mouth.

Tiami Tyler

Two out of three?

Tiami Tyler tosses the microphone aside and motions for Brooklyn Carter to bring it on as she continues to back toward the tunnel with the Womens World Title on her shoulder.

Tommy Cornell: Tiami Tyler wants to keep the match going, two out of three falls!

John Greed: The warrior spirit these women have is nearly unmatched, they belong in the land of No Limits!

Brooklyn Carter shakes her head no as she makes it to the tunnel. She holds up the Womens World title then turns her back and steps away as the show moves to the backstage area.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDSuperfightthatlivesup
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 I_vote_lcap100/100Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 Empty Re: Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 7th 2013, 1:28 pm

Mitch Mcclure is standing by with his father Bill “Hardcore” Mcclure who is studying the Respect of Wrestling Championship on the shoulder of his son.

Bill Mcclure
I don’t like it! Seems like a trap! Like he’s just trying to lower your guard with some fancy belt so you don’t take his World Title!

Mitch Mcclure
Dad calm down. After tonight I’ll be both Respect of Wrestling and World Heavyweight Champion, pure and simple!

Bill Mcclure
What makes you so confident? You’ve seen what Cyrus will do, you’ve seen what Psycho is willing to do! He killed that woman and attacked me at the last event just to get inside your head!

Mitch Mcclure

and I will make him pay for that.. Inside the ring like a true professional! I stooped to the level of anarchy and it made me sick. I’ll never stoop to that level again and will carry myself with the class as I try to renew respect in this sport!

Bill Mcclure
That’a boy!

Mitch Mcclure
In fact to make sure the triple threat match doesn’t get psychotic, I’ve brought in my own referee, the soon to be senior official of these respect refs! It’s time to trash everything that was anarchy and bring back respect, even if I have to do it alone.

As Mitch Mcclure finishes speaking he and his father are joined by Damien Kingston who just stares at the Respect of Wrestling Championship.

Damien Kingston
When I said you owe me one, I meant it. Tonight when I beat Max Adamson that’ll make me the number one contender for that Respect of Wrestling Championship!

Mitch Mcclure
Lets see what you got then kiddo! Lets see you send a message here in your debut, instead of just talking about it.

Damien Kingston smiles nodding his head. He walks past Mitch Mcclure and his father giving the Respect of Wrestling Championship one more look.

Mitch Mcclure
See that pop, i’m the man people want to challenge! Now go find your seat in the crowd, I don’t want any distractions from what I have to do tonight!

Mitch Mcclure stares ahead as focused as ever as the pay per view event moves back to the ringside area.

Tommy Cornell: We knew Dangerous by Design would be exactly that, but to see the eras clash is a very interesting development.

John Greed: The anarchy era into the era of respect is a total clash in styles, two totally contradicting eras shifting at once!

The competitors of the upcoming five pack challenge stand in the ring, one at each corner with Aaron O’Shea standing in the center of the ring looking around.

Tommy Cornell: This next match is huge and holds huge implications for scoring eliminations!

John Greed: Each elimination earns you a major title match at King of the Throne!

Tommy Cornell: We’ve learned that King of the Throne will take place at three venues in England at once, each will feature a major title King of the Throne match!

John Greed: Roofless double cage horror ladder match where you must escape with gold to keep the gold, those are going to be some crazy match ups at King of the Throne!

“May I have your attention please?”

The fans shift focus from the ring to the tunnel area where a man is standing holding a microphone.

Sean Williams

I am Sean Williams and after much anticipation I will be returning to the wrestling world, to the NLWF ring when I so choose. I’ve chosen this match to start spreading extremist message because inside that ring now stands the past, the present, and the future of the sport. All guys who I would stand across the ring from only to defeat in a showing of my skills! So you five fight and have your contest to decide who fights for what title. I’ll be here watching, waiting to make an impact that is too fucking extreme!

Tommy Cornell: The men inside the ring are not impressed.

John Greed: I thought he was going to try to join in, but he’s choosing to do things in a calm manner when it comes to stepping into the land of No Limits!

The anarchy referee calls for the bell.

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
King of the Throne Qualifier
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship King of the Throne Qualifier
NLWF Undisputed Championship King of the Throne Qualifier
TOTAL ELIMINATION
Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 Match

Aaron O'Shea [vs] Johnny Stylez [vs] Justin Pilgrim
Crimson Skull [vs] Dan Alexander

[Ding Ding]

Dan Alexander steps to the center of the ring to stand with Aaron O’Shea as they look over at Johnny Stylez and Crimson Skull. Justin Pilgrim lifts himself to lay across the ropes in his corner as the other four men begin to battle. Crimson Skull gets Aaron O’Shea into the corner and lands back elbows to his face before driving shoulders into his stomach. Dan Alexander lands leg kicks on Johnny Stylez forcing him to guard low so he can land a straight punch following up with a short hook. Dan Alexander whips Johnny Stylez into a spear pulling him in.

Tommy Cornell: We knew this was going to be action packed to start this contest off!

John Greed: No doubt about that, five very hungry challengers with an opportunity for an opportunity!

Crimson Skull backs out of the corner and catches Justin Pilgrim by his throat as he leaps from the corner, holding him up high. He runs forward and tosses him by his throat chokeslamming him out of the ring to the ringside floor. Dan Alexander runs and delivers double knees into the back of the head of Crimson Skull sending him staggering forward over the ropes to the ring apron. Dan Alexander and Aaron O’Shea look at each other, then at Crimson Skull as he stands on the ring apron. Dan Alexander steps forward with a spinning back kick connecting through the ropes on Crimson Skull. Aaron O’Shea leaps from the turnbuckle to the outside of the ring connecting a sunset flip powerbomb on Crimson Skull down onto Justin Pilgrim.

Tommy Cornell: Things are breaking down fast in this match!

John Greed: Pilgrim sent to the outside, then Skull because of O’Shea!

Aaron O’Shea stands up and turns around as Dan Alexander runs with a suicide dive through the ropes out of the ring to take him down on everyone else. Dan Alexander lands on his feet and puts his hands at his side as he looks around heroically. He turns and slides back into the ring leaping over Johnny Stylez as he charges at him.

Tommy Cornell: This is finally that Dan Alexander we have wanted to see in NLWF!

John Greed: So far so good, how long until he burns out and gives up?

Johnny Stylez hits the ropes and rebounds back at Dan Alexander who slides through his legs popping up behind him. Dan Alexander pulls Johnny Stylez back and down into his knees for a double knee back breaker standing him up.

Tommy Cornell: Back stabber from Dan Alexander!

John Greed: Nice move, especially with the misdirections and evasions.

Dan Alexander stands up and slaps Johnny Stylez across the face following it with a spinning back fist across his face on the same cheek. Dan Alexander steps in with a jumping knee to the gut of Johnny Stylez then he jumps grabbing his head, pulling him face first into double knees.

Tommy Cornell: Cobebreaker off the nice combination!

John Greed: Dan Alexander may have Stylez number, they are scheduled to face off at Warrior Games but he may eliminate him here tonight!

Johnny Stylez bounces off the knees of Dan Alexander into an armbar forcing the submission before he can fully hyperextend or break his arm. The referee calls for the bell and saves Johnny Stylez from the armbar.

[Ding]

Dan Alexander stands up and raises his arms.

Tommy Cornell: Dan Alexander has just guaranteed himself a major title match at King of the Throne for any of the major titles!

John Greed: Fast elimination and he’s as pumped as I have ever seen! He could eliminate all these guys and get several title matches in one night!

Aaron O’Shea jumps from the ring steps and is caught by Crimson Skull who tosses him up to his shoulder and lets him drop face first onto the guardrail. Dan Alexander runs to the ropes and fakes a dive to the outside doing a twist around the ropes getting Crimson Skull to cover up. Dan Alexander runs to the corner and jumps off with a flying clothesline into a big boot to the face from Crimson Skull on the outside of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Dan would have been better off to just wait for one of them to come back into the ring.

John Greed: He had the high ground and gave it up in order to go after more eliminations.

Crimson Skull reaches down to grab Justin Pilgrim lifting him up by his head to throw him into the ring following him in. Crimson Skull watches as he gets back to his feet. Crimson Skull lifts Justin Pilgrim up with ease for a suplex holding him up high in position.

Tommy Cornell: Stalling on the suplex, but we saw him do this to the World Champion!

John Greed: A lot of people wondered what kind of Crimson Skull we would see following that loss inside The End Game, so far he’s looking pissed off and focused!

Crimson Skull drops Justin Pilgrim straight down allowing him to fall head first into a tombstone piledriver from the suplex position. Crimson Skull crosses the arms of Justin Pilgrim over his chest as he pins him with one hand.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls the elimination.

[Ding]

Crimson Skull lifts Justin Pilgrim and he throws him out of the ring with one hand sending him crashing down to the floor.

Tommy Cornell: Pilgrim has been begging to fight the best, he did not do well to show he deserves it here tonight!

John Greed: He certainly bit off more than he can chew in this contest, but still outlast the former World Champion, Stylez.

Crimson Skull looks to the outside of the ring as Aaron O’Shea and Dan Alexander stand ringside. He charges across the ring and leaps over the ropes coming to take both men out ringside. Crimson Skull stands up leaning on the guardrail. He places his foot down into the throat of Aaron O’Shea before he turns his focus to Dan Alexander fighting to get back up. Crimson Skull lifts Dan Alexander to his feet and takes a leg kick followed by a chop across the chest. Crimson Skull fires back with a knee to the stomach, then he sends Dan Alexander shoulder first into the ring steps.

Tommy Cornell: Skull ruthlessly whips Dan into the ring steps!

John Greed: Down to the final three and already Dan Alexander and Crimson Skull have guaranteed they’ll fight for gold at King of the Throne!

Crimson Skull pulls Dan Alexander off the ring steps and smashes him face first down into them before he rolls him into the ring letting him hang across the ring apron. Crimson Skull moves to the ring apron and jumps dropping a leg drop down across the chest of Dan Alexander before shoving him into the ring sending him rolling toward the middle. Crimson Skull slides in and goes to pin Dan Alexander.

-1-2-

Dan Alexander kicks out and grabs wrist control on the right arm of Crimson Skull as he attempts an armbar.

Tommy Cornell: Dan is going for the armbar that he eliminated Stylez with!

John Greed: But Skull is a submission expert, attempting a submission on him is dangerous because he can counter with submissions!

Crimson Skull rises to his feet and grabs Dan Alexander by his throat down on the mat choking him as he tries to get the arm extended for an armbar. Crimson Skull is able to lift Dan Alexander up off the mat before he chokeslams him back down into the center of the ring. Crimson Skull lifts Dan Alexander up by his throat again and he shifts him into crucifix powerbomb position. He dives forward and connects the crucifix powerbomb on Dan Alexander, the impact sends him rolling out of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Hellhound Slam then a Flatliner on Dan Alexander!

John Greed: But what amazing ring awareness to get out of the ring and avoid getting eliminated, at least for the time being.

Crimson Skull gets up to his feet and is dropped with a corkscrew DDT from Aaron O'Shea. He follows up with a pinfall quickly.

-1-2-3

Crimson Skull is able to push Aaron O’Shea up and off of him. Aaron O’Shea steps on the face of Crimson Skull as he runs to the ropes. Aaron O’Shea jumps to the bottom rope and grabs onto the top rope launching himself back to the middle of the ring on Crimson Skull with a splash. He hooks the leg.

-1-2-

Crimson Skull is able to kicks out again rolling his shoulder off the mat.

Tommy Cornell: At Tournament to the Title O’Shea was hit by Crimson lightning and he missed Inferno because of it!

John Greed: He’s got a match locked with Crimson Skull at Warrior Games, but it would be a huge message to eliminate him from this match!

Aaron O’Shea kicks Crimson Skull across his face before he can sit up, then he steps on his chest and runs to the ropes again this time stepping on the middle rope leaping off with a moonsault landing down across Crimson Skull. Aaron O’Shea bounces back up to his feet and he runs to the corner pulling himself to the top turnbuckle in one leap.

Tommy Cornell: He’s got The Reaper grounded and he’s soaring around the ring like the O’Shea of old!

John Greed: O’Shea one of the guys who started at the bottom and has risen to Immortality in NLWF!

Aaron O’Shea walks across the top rope like a tightrope making it to the middle before he bounces once and leaps off with a twisting Phoenix Splash landing senton style on Crimson Skull knocking the air out of him. Aaron O’Shea follows it up turning around to pin Crimson Skull hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Crimson Skull grabs Aaron O’Shea by the throat from his back as he sits up to break the pinfall. Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet and delivers a soccer kick across the chest of Crimson Skull and he releases his grip from around his throat.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea breaks away but this is the never say die Skull that has become famous in every company he’s competed!

John Greed: That’s been both a blessing and a curse on his career.

Crimson Skull stands up and takes a Busaiku knee kick that buckles his leg. He swings wildly but it’s avoided then countered with another Busaiku knee kick to the same leg. Crimson Skull shoots in with a clothesline and Aaron O’Shea ducks under it. Both men turn around and Crimson Skull connects a big boot as Aaron O’Shea lands a third Busaiku knee kick that sweeps out the base leg. Both men fall down to the mat.

Tommy Cornell: That kick has been known to injure opponents and Skull has had knee issues in the past!

John Greed: He landed a kick to the face of O’Shea though as he had his leg kicked out!

Dan Alexander slides into the ring and crawls over to pin Crimson Skull hooking his leg.

-1-2-3

Crimson Skull is able to push the head of Dan Alexander away then get his shoulder off the mat as he shoots his arm up. Dan Alexander crawls over and pins Aaron O’Shea.

-1-2-3

Aaron O’Shea is able to kick out and Dan Alexander sits up with a smirk on his face as he looks at the referee. All three men begin to stand at the same time. Dan Alexander times Crimson Skull as he gets up and he jumps pulling him down into a double knee to his face that stands him upright on wobbly legs. Dan Alexander stands up and is clotheslined over the ropes to the ring apron by Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy Cornell: Dan tries to get eliminations on both remaining opponents but neither is done fighting!

John Greed: Skull took that codebreaker as is still standing, how is he still standing?

Aaron O’Shea springboards off the ropes with a moonsault catching the head of Crimson Skull with a reverse DDT. Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet and moves to the corner pulling himself up to the top turnbuckle. He leaps backwards with a moonsault, then he pulls off an even faster second moonsault before landing down on Crimson Skull full force. Aaron O’Shea holds his ribs then pins Crimson Skull.

-1-2-3-

Crimson Skull doesn’t react and is counted down for the pin causing the anarchy referee to call the elimination.

[Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Crimson Skull earns a title match because of the elimination of Pilgrim, but he’s not going to win the match!

John Greed: Aaron O'Shea just got a small portion of revenge evening things up in this rivalry going into Warrior Games!

Aaron O'Shea stands over Crimson Skull raising his arm into the air. Smoke begins to fill the ring and Aaron O'Shea steps back. Crimson lightning strikes the center of the ring and Crimson Skull vanishes to the sound of demonic laughter and the rippling of thunder.

Tommy Cornell: Both Aaron O’Shea and Dan Alexander have title matches locked at King of the Throne if they survive that long!

John Greed: One of them will lock two major title matches in one night with one elimination over the other to end this five man challenge match!

Aaron O’Shea grabs Dan Alexander on the ring apron. He drops down with a jawbreaker and hangs him over the top rope at the same time, then he follows up with a spinning neckbreaker over the ropes. Aaron O’Shea steps out to the ring apron and jumps with a pele kick to the face of Dan Alexander sending him flipping backwards over the ropes back into the ring.

Tommy Cornell: O’Shea with a very nice combo to send Alexander into the ring the hard way!

John Greed: This is a one on one contest I would love to see down the line, this is like a sample.

Aaron O’Shea makes his way to the top turnbuckle as Dan Alexander gets to his feet inside the ring. Aaron O’Shea fakes a body press spinning around getting Dan Alexander to drop down. Aaron O’Shea leaps off with a moonsault and Dan Alexander rolls out of the way up to his feet. Aaron O’Shea lands on his feet and connects a Busaiku knee kick on Dan Alexander then pulls him in for a flip piledriver.

Tommy Cornell: Dublin Destroyer! The flip piledriver from Aaron O’Shea!

John Greed: Dan did his best to avoid the high risk moves but falls victim to a brutal piledriver!

Aaron O’Shea rolls Dan Alexander over to his back and pins him hooking both his legs.

-1-2-3-

The referee looks up to call for the bell but notices the hand of Dan Alexander gripping the bottom rope.

Tommy Cornell: Too close to the ropes!

John Greed: Great ring awareness shown by Dan! This battle proceeds!

Aaron O’Shea lifts Dan Alexander to his feet against the ropes. He tries to pull him to the middle of the ring but he holds onto the ropes. Aaron O’Shea lands a Busaiku knee kick that flips Dan Alexander over and down to the mat as his legs are sweeped out from under him. Dan Alexander gets up fast and jumps avoiding another Busaiku knee kick. He comes back with two leg kicks on Aaron O’Shea but has his third kick caught. Aaron O’Shea spins Dan Alexander around then he steps off the bottom rope and catches him with a kick to the back of his head.

Tommy Cornell: Great leg kick battle but it’s O’Shea who lands the bigger shot!

John Greed: This show has started off amazing, picking up right where Inferno left off!

Dan Alexander stands up fast holding the back of his head. He throws a leg kick but it’s countered as his kick is hit by a Busaiku knee kick from Aaron O’Shea spinning him around again. Aaron O’Shea hooks the head of Dan Alexander for a cutter and he runs to the corner stepping up the turnbuckles to moonsault over him with a slice drop.

Tommy Cornell: Slice Bread taking Dan out!

John Greed: Not so much, he’s going for the submission!

Dan Alexander rotates his hips around as he moves his legs over the face and body of Aaron O’Shea trapping his arm. Aaron O’Shea rolls and kips up to his feet pulling his arm out of harm as he shoots off into the ropes. Dan Alexander stands up fast and limps falling back down as Aaron O’Shea rebounds forcing him to leap over and run to the ropes again. Dan Alexander stands up and manages to jump leaping over Aaron O’Shea as he rebounds off the ropes and runs under him. Dan Alexander lands on his feet grabbing his knee as he turns around to watch Aaron O’Shea rebound once again, this time into a huge sky high back body drop.

Tommy Cornell: All that momentum and speed gained hitting the ropes used against him!

John Greed: Nice use of the back drop but you can tell those Busaiku knee kicks have done damage!

Aaron O’Shea stands up and lifts his arms for a double axe handle leaving his body open for a spinning back kick that lands crouching him over. Dan Alexander lands a kick to the chest of Aaron O’Shea stands upright and takes a chop across the chest followed by a slap to the face. Dan Alexander jolts in with a shoulderblock then wraps around Aaron O’Shea for a school boy pin combination.

-1-2-3

Aaron O’Shea is able to get his shoulders off the mat and both men stand. Dan Alexander is able to take Aaron O’Shea over with a judo throw back down to the mat, able to transition to mount in one swift motion.

Tommy Cornell: As a judo practitioner my entire life, that was a nearly perfect execution of the judo throw!

John Greed: Now he’s got him mounted in the center of the ring, look for him to weaken him up before going for that armbar!

Dan Alexander lands ground and pound dropping straight punches down into the face of Aaron O’Shea as he tries to cover up. Dan Alexander smashes him with an elbow from the mounted position forcing him to roll over and give up his back. Dan Alexander fakes a rear naked choke then goes for the armbar on Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy Cornell: Trying to roll from his back into that armbar!

John Greed: I think O’Shea is going to escape, he’s defending well!

Aaron O’Shea is able to pull his arm up and get to his feet at the same time as Dan Alexander, running off to the ropes followed it. Aaron O’Shea steps up the turnbuckles and Dan Alexander shoves his legs sending him falling down on the top turnbuckle. Dan Alexander wraps his legs up and lets him fall back over the turnbuckles hung upside down.

Tommy Cornell: Tree of woe!

John Greed: O’Shea has his legs locked up, he’s helpless!

Dan Alexander lands a soccer kick across the chest of Aaron O’Shea stuck in the corner, then he begins to back up across the ring not taking his eyes off of him. Dan Alexander makes it to the cross corner looking at Aaron O’Shea stuck in the tree of woe.

Tommy Cornell: Dan Alexander has Aaron O’Shea exactly where he wants him!

John Greed: Actually I think he wants him locked in a submission or pinned for a three count!

Dan Alexander charges across the ring and jumps with a delayed dropkick down at the face of Aaron O’Shea who sits up. Dan Alexander slides as he misses the dropkick and goes nut first into the ring post. Dan Alexander pulls himself out of the corner holding his balls.

Tommy Cornell: The ring post able to split the legs of Dan Alexander!

John Greed: One mistake and now he’s in a bad spot!

Aaron O’Shea sits up on the top turnbuckle then stands and leaps off with a moonsault, quickly snapping off another moonsault before he lands on Dan Alexander. He covers him hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

The anarchy referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: Two title matches now await the Immortal Aaron O’Shea t King of the Throne!

John Greed: O’Shea has been a double champion before, he’ll have another shot at it if he can make it!

WINNER: Aaron O’Shea [37:55 by Pinfall]

Aaron O’Shea stands and has his arm lifted by the referee. The crowd roars in cheers as he climbs up to the corner to raise his arms and pump them up some more. Dan Alexander stands up leaning against the corner holding his ribs. He steps out of the corner with a slight limp walking to the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: He’s going to attack!

John Greed: I don’t think he is.

Aaron O’Shea jumps down from the corner and stands in front of Dan Alexander in the middle of the ring. He extends his hand out and Aaron O’Shea looks around at the crowd to get their reaction. He slowly extends his hand out and the two men shake hands in the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: A great show of both class and respect after a great challenge match!

John Greed: Dan Alexander and Crimson Skull both locked down title matches at King of the Throne, but it’s Aaron O’Shea who wins the match and will fight in two title matches, two different venues, one night in England!

Dan Alexander exits the ring leaving Aaron O’Shea to continue his celebration. From the tunnel Sean Williams continues to watch, clapping his hands before he turns his back to go backstage.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDOSheamakesempay

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 I_vote_lcap100/100Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 Empty Re: Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 7th 2013, 4:30 pm

Backstage Damien Kingston stands in his Liberty pose, holding a microphone high in his hand before he brings it down to his mouth and looks directly into the camera a scowl on his face.

Damien Kingston
I was going to walk away. It wouldn’t be unlike me, I walked away once before because of the way this sport, this industry, these fans just love to spit in your face, then slap that spit right off! I could have easily just walked away from, but then they would win.

Damien Kingston begins to walk down the hall of the arena on his way toward the tunnel.

Damien Kingston
The people would love to watch me walk away from it all back into exile so they can say they told you so. These “fans” would have loved to say I ran away from the competition, that I just don’t have what it takes. That is why I didn’t walk away this time around, because this time around I’ll be the one who said I told YOU so! I wont give any of you the satisfaction of seeing me fail, falter, or even get treated like I have in the past!

He makes it to the tunnel entrance and watches as Dan Alexander passes him by on his way to the back.

Damien Kingston
I demand respect and I demand Liberty for this sport that I love and represent with honor, something few others can claim! I am a free man, destined now for greatness the likes none of you ever imagined for me!

Aaron O’Shea walks past Damien Kingston getting his attention as he passes. He shifts his focus in front of him as he steps out of the tunnel and looks around at all the rabid fans. Inside the ring El Guernico and John Smithson are waiting.

Tommy Cornell: These two guys set for a loser leaves NLWF match now have to listen to the Man of Liberty!

John Greed: If this guy can’t back up all the talk he’s been doing he’s going to look like a moron here tonight.

Damien Kingston begins to make his way through the crowd holding up a fist threatening any fan that comes near him as he makes his way toward the guardrail around the ring.

Damien Kingston
I am going to succeed in spite of all of you! I am going to prevail even when you boo me, even when you turn on me, even when you wish I would have just went away! It begins here at Dangerous by Design by I promise, I assure you all that it will not end until I am recognized as the greatest of all time!

Damien Kingston makes it to the guardrail and he climbs over looking into the ring at the two men.

Damien Kingston
By the time NLWF goes to the greatest place on earth, New York! I will be the man in the land of No Limits and I will make sure to let you all know, I told you so!

Damien Kingston slides into the ring and takes the middle.

Damien Kingston
As for now, I don’t believe either of you men deserve to stand in this ring and I know you don’t deserve to stand in this ring with the man of Liberty! So I’m taking this match, I’m challenging both of you in single matches to warm me up before I destroy that loser Australian Max Adamson!

Tommy Cornell: Kingston wants both these guys one on one!

John Greed: He knows he has to make an impact, but taking on three matches simultaneously could be a bad idea.

Damien Kingston
Which one of you will be the first to lose? The first of many on my path.

Damien Kingston tosses the microphone off to the side and motions for either of them to bring it on. El Guernico steps out of his corner while John Smithson slides out of the ring. The anarchy referee calls for the bell.

Loser Leaves Last Chance Match

El Guernico [vs] Damien Kingston

[Ding Ding]

Damien Kingston jumps and snaps off a hurricanrana on El Guernico as he moves in, sending him off into the corner, between the turnbuckles to hit the ring post shoulder first.

Tommy Cornell: Effortlessly able to land that hurricanrana on a luchador.

John Greed: Something everyone seems to be forgetting is, what if he can live up to the hype? Everyone so concerned with him not, but what if he shows that he can?

Damien Kingston pulls El Guernico out of the corner as he holds his shoulder. Damien Kingston sets him up for a suplex and he takes him over down to the mat quickly before rolling back up with him for another suplex. Damien Kingston gets up against and this time lifts El Guernico up and holds him up in the verticle suplex position before falling back with him. Damien Kingston stands up again but this time lifts him for a powerbomb and drops him down onto his knees.

Tommy Cornell: Three suplexes then a powerbomb down across his knees!

John Greed: I get the feeling Kingston is about to take his job!

Damien Kingston lifts El Guernico up and lifts him for a scoop slam. Damien Kingston sits out driving El Guernico straight down on top of his head with an omega tombstone piledriver.

Tommy Cornell: Falling from The Empire! That’s going to do it!

John Greed: I’m impressed, but still this is against a guy who has done nothing.

Damien Kingston pins El Guernico with an elbow across his face.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding]

WINNER: Damien Kingston [3:33 by Pinfall]

Damien Kingston removes the mask from El Guernico and uses it to wipe his ass before he slaps it back into his face. Damien Kingston lifts him and throws him out of the ring before turning around to face John Smithson.

Tommy Cornell: The Man of Liberty is undefeated!

John Greed: So far so good, but he’s still set to fight twice more.

Loser Leaves Last Chance Match

Damien Kingston [vs] John Smithson

[Ding Ding]

Damien Kingston is grabbed by John Smithson and sent off to the ropes. Damien Kingston springboards off the bottom rope and comes back with a tornado kick to the face of John Smithson smashing his nose as he drops him.

Tommy Cornell: Broke his nose! He’s bleeding like a running faucet!

John Greed: Kicks to faces isn’t just a cool slogan, it’s what he does!

Damien Kingston laughs at John Smithson as he starts to get up holding his face. Damien Kingston lands a right leg kick and follows it with a left kick to the liver of his opponent finishing off the combo with a one leg dropkick taking them both down. Damien Kingston stands and moves to the corner climbing up to the top turnbuckle where he does his Man of Liberty pose before leaping off with a flying diving headbutt down into the face of John Smithson.

Tommy Cornell: He has destroyed him already in just a few minutes.

John Greed: In under five minutes he has wrecked the other new guys in NLWF!

Damien Kingston lifts up into powerbomb position and he spins around with him before jumping to lay him out in the center of the ring sit down powerbomb style.

Tommy Cornell: Spiral bomb a move I haven’t seen in too long!

John Greed: His style is such an unorthodox mixture of moves, going to be tough to scout or even fight back against for anyone!

Damien Kingston turns John Smithson over and chickenwings his arm using his other arm to crossface him. He wraps his legs around with a triangle body lock to fully secure the submission forcing the tapout right before he passes out. The referee calls for the bell then works to get Damien Kingston to break the crossface chickenwing.

[Ding Ding]

WINNER: Damien Kingston [4:04 by Submission via Crossface Chickenwing]

Tommy Cornell: A great showing of mixed skills, finish one by pinfall the other by submission.

John Greed: You can just tell he has something to prove to everyone!

Damien Kingston finally breaks the hold letting John Smithson faceplant into the canvas. Damien Kingston does pushups before getting to his feet to do jumping jacks. He walks over to the ring apron and grabs the camera making sure the cameraman keeps the shot on him.

Damien Kingston
This is only a preview!

Damien Kingston headbutts the camera and turns around to motion.

Damien Kingston
Bring it on Maximus!

Dangerous By Design moves to the tunnel where Max Adamson stands taking in the cheers from the crowd as Damien Kingston continues to motion for him to bring it on from the ring. The event moves to the backstage area.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDDeathoverLiberty

Backstage Dan Alexander approaches Aaron O’Shea as he’s being looked over by NLWF medical personnel.

Dan Alexander
Great match out there. I was questioning earlier in the week whether or not anyone in that match would have what it takes to get the victory against me and I didn’t think I could be touched out there! Hopefully down the road you and I will be able to go one on one.

Aaron O’Shea smirks as the NLWF medical personnel clears him and moves away.

Aaron O’Shea
You win major gold at King of the Throne, I take the other two major titles, then at One World Nation I say we fight it out one on one for all the major titles in one match!

Dan Alexander
I like the sound of that. But until then, watch your back. You’ve got Crimson Skull at Warrior Games and I’ve got Johnny Stylez. Sure both of them are far past a prime they never really had, but on any given night anyone can be a dangerous threat!

The lights begin to flicker overhead then explode sending the area around the two of them into darkness. Maniacal laughter echoes down the halls as the pay per view event moves back to ringside where Damien Kingston watches Max Adamson climb over the guardrail. Damien Kingston grabs the microphone from the corner.

Damien Kingston
About damn time! Get into this ring and get beat in front of all your friends, all your family, everyone here in Australia who thinks you can get it done against a Man of Liberty!

Damien Kingston tosses the microphone and motions for him to bring it on. Max Adamson enters the ring and stands in the corner as the referee calls for the bell.

Max Adamson [vs] Damien Kingston

[Ding Ding]

Damien Kingston takes the center of the ring and does the Man of Liberty pose. Max Adamson charges at him only to be taken down with a hip toss. Damien Kingston laughs and watches as Max Adamson hurries up only to be hip tossed again, this time into a neckbreaker.

Tommy Cornell: Slick combining of moves!

John Greed: We’ve seen great combinations, but combining two moves into one is still underutilized.

Damien Kingston lifts Max Adamson up off the mat with a knee lift then a spinning back fist. Damien Kingston takes off to the ropes and rebounds with a running forearm smash to the face of Max Adamson using it to back him into the corner. Damien Kingston lands a back elbow into his face then he steps back and unloads with strikes. Damien Kingston lands an inside leg kick as Max Adamson steps out of the corner, following up with a left jab then a left head kick that catches him across the face sending him back into the corner.

Tommy Cornell: Slick three left combo.

John Greed: Inside leg kick, jab, high roundhouse kick. Didn’t see any of those shots coming at all!

Damien Kingston connects a Yakuza kick into the face of Max Adamson in the corner dropping him down to lean against the middle turnbuckle. Damien Kingston connects another Yakuza kick to his face forcing him to drop down to the bottom turnbuckle. Damien Kingston runs off to the ropes and rebounds charging across the ring to connect a final face wash kick across the face of Max Adamson, sliding through the ropes to the outside of the ring from the force of impact. Damien Kingston holds his arms up and the audience boos.

Tommy Cornell: He is picking Max Adamson apart here, landing whatever he wants at will!

John Greed: He built up momentum in those first two matches and didn’t take any damage, now he’s looking unstoppable!

Damien Kingston taunts fans in the front row before he moves up to the ring apron. He grabs Max Adamson pulling him through the ropes to the ring apron with him.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston has something in store.

John Greed: You can tell he’s got an idea of what to do.

Damien Kingston lifts Max Adamson and jumps off the ring apron with him for a backbreaker before pulling him back with an STO that sends him face first into the ring post. Damien Kingston sits up against the ring post as he looks over at Max Adamson busted open starting to bleed fast.

Tommy Cornell: Just like he promised, he’s made him bleed!

John Greed: A man of his word thus far.

Damien Kingston lifts Max Adamson and rolls him into the ring following him in for a pinfall.

-1-2-3-

Damien Kingston pulls Max Adamson off the mat stopping the count as he laughs at the referee.

Tommy Cornell: In enough control that he helps his opponent kick out!

John Greed: We have seen some great comebacks in NLWF, but Max Adamson doesn’t seem to have the heart of resiliency to fight back!

Damien Kingston lifts Max Adamson and lands left handed punches into the wound on his head before he connects another backbreaker, this time lifting him back up into a Russian Legsweep that takes him into the corner.

Tommy Cornell: I really like how he follows up his moves.

John Greed: Too many places we see one move at a time, here we are seeing wrestling flow!

Damien Kingston lifts Max Adamson up to sit on the top turnbuckle. He climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and lands elbows down into the shoulder then top of the head of Max Adamson. Damien Kingston pulls him in and lifts him for a piledriver as he falls back off the middle turnbuckle driving him down into the canvas bouncing him off the top of his head.

Tommy Cornell: Spike piledriver from the middle turnbuckle!

John Greed: He may have crippled Adamson!

Damien Kingston lifts Max Adamson up, his limp body unable to stay up on its own. Damien Kingston lifts him again and jumps with another piledriver dropping him on top of his head down to the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Duel piledrivers! As if one from the corner wasn’t enough!

John Greed: Not only does he want to send a message to the people, he wants to send a message to Mitch Mcclure and everyone at King of the Throne if he qualifies!

Damien Kingston stands over the laid out body of Max Adamson. He delivers a stomp into the back of his head and leaves his foot as he does the Man of Liberty pose holding on hand over his heart the other high in the air.

Tommy Cornell: Adamson has always been at least one to put up a fight!

John Greed: That just shows you how much Kingston has shut him down, flawless victories in three matches tonight!

Damien Kingston slowly lifts Max Adamson up to his feet then he lifts him for a scoop slam holding him in position before driving him straight down with an omega tombstone piledriver.

Tommy Cornell: He came to enemy territory and he just pissed all over his back yard!

John Greed: Not only did he beat a hometown here, but he did so in order to fight another hometown here, he wants Mitch Mcclure!

Damien Kingston stands and places his foot down on the face of Max Adamson.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

WINNER: Damien Kingston [11:11 by Pinfall]

Damien Kingston walks over and grabs the microphone.

Damien Kingston
That was it? I came to fight the best and my performances here showed that! At Warrior Games I am making a challenge..

Damien Kingston points at the hanging Warrior Games logo.

Damien Kingston
Liberty versus Respect! The first ever Respect of Wrestling title match and I want my spot in it! I am challenge Mitch Mcclure right now whether he wins in the main event or not! That is the match I want, the challenge I deserve, and the win that will put the world on notice when I take that title from him!

Damien Kingston drops the microphone on Max Adamson then he moves out of the ring looking out at all the people waiting for him. Damien Kingston reaches under the ring and he pulls out a chair before he jumps the guardrail, holding it in both hands ready to swing as he makes his way through the crowd.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDLibertyofRespect

The World Crowned Tag Team champions enter the building with a focused look of determination on each of their faces. They hold the titles proudly on their shoulders as they continue inside. Robbie Hart and Hostyle Jones stop as they are approached by Chante Rich.

Chante Rich

I’m here with the World Crowned Tag Team champions, unbeaten in tag team wrestling, hoping to get an interview with each of them before they fight here tonight.

The Human Highlight Reels stop for the interview looking at Chante Rich.

Chante Rich

Hostyle tonight you fight in a match of old unfinished business, how are you feeling going into this big singles match up against Parker?

Hostyle Jones
Parker has victories over me in a place where he was favored as the next big thing, the franchise player of the company. They used me to get him over and not a day goes by that I don’t think about how they robbed me in order to build him up. Tonight in the land of No Limits I make sure the old saying holds true. In NLWF, “We shit on you!” Parker is about to get buried in ape shit!

Hostyle Jones adjusts the World Crowd tag team title on his shoulder and he walks away leaving Chante Rich with Robbie Hart.

Chante Rich
You on the other hand step into a fatal four way with the NLWF Title on the line, this is the biggest match of your career, are you as confident as your partner?

Robbie Hart
They say a new era of respect is coming. I say the era of being Uncensored is what’s really coming. Fatal four way tonight I have a shot at righting all the wrongs in my NLWF tenure so far. I can avenge that bullshit loss to Anthony King, I can defeated that faggot London Carter and bury whatever is left of his career and I can defeat the greatest NLWF Champion who has ever stepped foot in that ring, my brother Nick Ridicule. In one match, I can take my spot as the face of the Federation. I will not let my family name down and as champion of the NLWF I will promote the company better than any other champion, past, present, or future!

Robbie Hart looks at the World Crowned tag team title on his shoulder then he walks past Chante Rich following in the direction of Hostyle Jones. Dangerous by Design moves back to ringside where Damien Young and Miguel St-Claire wait inside the ring. Adriana Rivera stands ringside cheering already, clapping her hands.

Tommy Cornell: Young is about to get knocked the fuck out! He just has that look on his face!

John Greed: His body language reveals a man unprepared for battle, while MSC looks like a man ready to remove a head!

Damien Young [vs] Miguel St-Claire

[Ding Ding]

Miguel St-Claire charges across the ring and jumps with a flying knee to the face of Damien Young as he shoots in on him connect under his chin to snap his head back. Miguel St-Claire sprawls to avoid being taken down and he lands right hooks deep into the body of Damien Young as he holds his leg.

Tommy Cornell: Holding on for dear life!

John Greed: Great takedown defense from the striker!

Miguel St-Claire uses one hand to grabs Damien Young by the back of his neck holding him forehead down into the mat. Miguel St-Claire lands a right hook to the side of the head of Damien Young then he begins to drive knees down into the back of his head one after another.

Tommy Cornell: Knees to the head of a downed opponent here is completely legal!

John Greed: Brutal and affective.

Miguel St-Claire allows Damien Young to stand up hitting him with an uppercut on his way up that sends him staggering off into the ropes as he is forced to cover up delirious, barely able to stay on his feet.

Tommy Cornell: You can see those shots clearly hurt Young who is in survival mode!

John Greed: This is the style of MSC all over you until you’re done!

Miguel St-Claire steps in with a straight right hand punching right through the guard of Damien Young as he snaps his head back sending him leaning over the ropes to stay up. Miguel St-Claire connects a vicious left hook into the body that folds Damien Young up as he tries to shoot in once again. Miguel St-Claire side steps him and lets him fall to the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Young doing anything to get MSC down!

John Greed: With no luck!

Miguel St-Claire takes the back of Damien Young and begins to pound into his head with punches. Damien Young turns over giving up the mount where Miguel St-Claire begins to drop elbows down into his face.

Tommy Cornell: He’s not defending against any of these strikes, they are all placed perfectly!

John Greed: Not only that but he’s nonstop with his onslaught, not giving any breathing room!

Miguel St-Claire pulls Damien Young up to his feet from the mount position still landing elbows to his face as he does. Miguel St-Claire stands them both up and delivers an uppercut from the clinch that buckles Damien Young once again.

Tommy Cornell: The referee should end this, he’s knocked out on his feet only up because of MSC!

John Greed: It’s about to end!

Miguel St-Claire hits another uppercut and releases the one hand clinch to land a straight right to the face and mouth of Damien Young sending him falling backwards down to the mat out before he lands.

Tommy Cornell: Power of the punch!

John Greed: Another vicious knockout delivered by MSC!

Miguel St-Claire stands over Damien Young and lands two more straight right hands down into his unguarded face bouncing his head off the canvas before the referee grabs him and tries to pull him away getting shoved off. He calls for the bell as Miguel St-Claire lands a diving right hook down into the face of Damien Young for good measure.

[Ding Ding]

The referee once again wraps up Miguel St-Claire trying to stop him from smashing Damien Young anymore.

Tommy Cornell: FLAWLESS VICTORY! Unless you count Damien Young trying to hump on his leg to save himself.

John Greed: You know we don't! That was another impressive showing from MSC!

WINNER: Miguel St-Claire [6:56 via Knockout]

Adriana Rivera steps into the ring holding a microphone. Before she can say anything the microphone is taken from her hands by Miguel St-Claire.

Miguel St-Claire
SHARK! You landed on me in the gauntlet when I was trying to remove your big head! You hit me with a good shot, I wont deny that but you give me time to prepare and I promise the outcome will be much different! I wish to swim with sharks! I want to fight against the best and test the power of the punch against anyone! One day I will land one shot on you that changes everything! I wont stop leaving people laid out until I get that knockout back!

Miguel St-Claire throws the microphone down and stares into the camera. He looks at Adriana Rivera who looks at him shocked then raises his right fist into the air.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDMSCinthehunt

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 7th 2013, 9:34 pm

At the tunnel stands Hostyle James hooded looking down at the World Crowned tag team titles behind held out in his hands. Behind him a few fans steps up wearing the same “Ape Shit Army” black hooded shirts. Several fans turn into a group of fans standing behind Hostyle Jones looking down at the ground in front of them.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones has an Ape Shit army building up behind him!

John Greed: They are filling the tunnel!

Hostyle Jones looks up at the crowd tossing his hood back. He stares through the crowd at Parker inside the ring awaiting their contest. Hostyle Jones hits himself with his hands delivering slaps to his own face before he begins to beat on his chest.

Tommy Cornell: King Kong aint got shit on Mothafucka Jones! He’s going ape shit!

John Greed: When this match was announced Hostyle Jones became as focused as he’s ever been in his entire career, he wants and needs this match against Parker!

Hostyle Jones pounds his chest a few more times before taking off through the crowd followed by the ape shit army behind him. Hostyle Jones flips over the guardrail landing on his feet ringside. He pulls his hooded sweatshirt off and tosses it into the crowd then gives a kiss to the World Crowned tag team title before placing it on the ring steps as he walks up. Hostyle Jones enters the ring and goes ape shit pounding on his chest as he stares across the ring at an unamused Parker in his corner. Hostyle Jones grabs the top ropes as he tries to keep himself from running across the ring.

Tommy Cornell: They just want to throw down already!

John Greed: It’s almost time, lets check the stats first going into this contest!

TALE of the TAPE
WORLD CROWNED TAG TEAM CHAMPION

Hostyle Jones
Wrestling Style: Highflyer/Technical
Weight: 232lbs
Height: 6’3”
Hometown: Atlantic City, NJ

Parker Wayde
Wrestling Style: Technical and Submission
Weight: 247 lbs
Height: 6'2“
Hometown: Winston-Salem, NC

Tommy Cornell: Pretty evenly match, I think if these guys fought one hundred times the outcomes would be different and go either way each time.

John Greed: Very true, if I had to give an advantage I would give it to Hostyle who wants it so much more than Parker who has already got a victory in the past over him.

Tommy Cornell: Not one on one though, this match is the biggest they have had against one another and so far in NLWF in their singles careers.

John Greed: Parker destroyed the man who was number one contender for an hour or so, this match is to qualify for a title match at King of the Throne, IT’S ON!

The referee calls for the bell and Hostyle Jones pulls himself out of his corner sprinting across the ring at Parker.

Hostyle Jones [vs] Parker Wayde

[Ding Ding]

Hostyle Jones lands left overhands into the head of Parker and shoots in on him in the corner ramming shoulders into his stomach. Hostyle Jones pulls back and continues to land punches on Parker then ducks as he attempts a clothesline out of the corner. Hostyle Jones hits the ropes and springboards off with a moonsault dropkick to the face of Parker as he turns around.

Tommy Cornell: He lands big already! One of his favorite moves!

John Greed: Aggravated Assault! He’s going to win big and fast!

Hostyle Jones moves over and pins Parker.

-1-2-3

Parker is able to kick out getting his shoulder off the mat and is lifted back to his feet. Hostyle Jones connects a chop across the chest of Parker backing him up. Hostyle Jones delivers another chop across the chest of Parker sending a mist of sweat off of him before he spins around with a heel kick burying it into his solar plexus knocking the air out of him.

Tommy Cornell: Crouches Parker over from that huge shot!

John Greed: You could hear the wind get kicked out of him!

Hostyle Jones connects a knee lift to the face of Parker sending him into the corner still holding his body as he gasps for air. Hostyle Jones steps in with another chop across the chest of Parker making a sound that carries through the crowd. Hostyle Jones steps in with a clothesline and Parker ducks under it. Hostyle Jones climbs up the turnbuckles and leaps off with a flying knee into the face of Parker dropping him.

Tommy Cornell: Down goes Parker again, Jones is changing levels on him to keep him guessing!

John Greed: It’s hard to counter a guy who is technical but mixes in high flying moves. He’s literally attacking from every direction!

Hostyle Jones drops an elbow into the face of Parker and pins him.

-1-2-

Parker kicks out and Hostyle Jones puts him in a headlock lifting him up to his feet. Hostyle Jones dives forward with a bulldog on Parker dropping him face first across his knee bouncing him up to his feet where he’s pulled into a boot to the face.

Tommy Cornell: Another mix of moves into another combination that takes Parker back down.

John Greed: I like how he’s fighting in this match, he hasn’t lost his cool, he’s sticking to a strategy to get the job done!

Hostyle Jones lifts Parker up then lifts him and drops him forward with an atomic drop. Hostyle Jones lifts Parker up to sit on his shoulder then he throws him forward with an electric chair drop sending him throat first over the top rope bouncing him back into a German suplex. Hostyle Jones stands and moves to the corner.

Tommy Cornell: Jones feels he’s done enough to keep Parker grounded.

John Greed: He’s going high risk, this could provide the turning point Parker needs.

Hostyle Jones makes it to the top turnbuckle and Parker stands up and runs to the corner to take a kick to the face. Hostyle Jones leaps from the top turnbuckle and take Parker down with a high cross body block down in the center of the ring covering him.

-1-2-3

Parker is able to kick out sending Hostyle Jones off of him. They both stand up but it’s Hostyle Jones who catches Parker with a rolling double arm DDT into a dropkick to his face as he sits up from the impact.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones is looking better than ever!

John Greed: This match isn’t a joke to him, he’s as serious as we have ever seen!

Hostyle Jones leaps off the ropes with a springboard moonsault down onto Parker following up by pinning him.

-1-2-3

Parker gets his shoulder off the mat and is lifted to his feet. Hostyle Jones takes Parker over with a northern lights suplex bridging for the pin.

-1-2-3

Parker pushes Hostyle Jones legs out breaking the bridge and the pinfall.

Tommy Cornell: Several near falls but not enough to win this contest.

John Greed: You have to wonder if he’ll get frustrated and abandon this strategy that has been working.

Hostyle Jones stands up lifting Parker into a tilt a whirl backbreaker. He pulls him off his knee into a belly to belly suplex launching him overhead. Hostyle Jones crawls over and pins Parker.

-1-2-3

Parker places his foot on the bottom rope.

Tommy Cornell: Parker finds a way to survive once again.

John Greed: He needs to fight back though, Hostyle is all over him!

Parker is pulled to his feet and sent off to the corner. Hostyle Jones charges in and goes for a splash but it’s avoided as Parker drops down. Hostyle Jones hits to ring post forehead first and staggers back into the ring holding his head. Parker lifts himself out of the corner and catches Hostyle Jones with a hesitation floating STO paydirt down into the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Parker with paydirt!

John Greed: He needed to do something and he let Hostyle hurt himself then hit a signature move.

Hostyle Jones and Parker stand up at the same time. Parker leans back avoiding jabs from Hostyle Jones, countering back as he traps his leg and throws him T-Bone style. Hostyle Jones gets up fast and pounds his chest as Parker stands up. Parker grabs Hostyle Jones and connects a belly to belly suplex on him. Hostyle Jones rolls through to his feet and runs to the ropes rebounding at Parker as he stands up to hit him with a shoulder block.

Tommy Cornell: HE’S GONE APE SHIT!

John Greed: We saw Shark have to deal with this berserker walk you down style, now Parker has to deal with it.

Hostyle Jones hits Parker to the face with three right jabs in succession then ducks under a counter shot tripping him down with a drop toehold. Hostyle Jones stands up and delivers an elbow into the back of Parker. Hostyle Jones lifts Parker into a cradle piledriver packaging him over himself.

Tommy Cornell: Parker tried to fight back but Hostyle Jones no sells the attack and gives it back!

John Greed: He took some good shots and just ate them.

Hostyle Jones moves to the corner and climbs up immediately leaping off without looking with a moonsault coming down on Parker. Hostyle Jones stands up then drops an elbow down into the face of Parker pinning him.

-1-2-3

Parker gets his shoulder off the mat then tries to grab hold of an arm only to get pulled back up to his feet.

Tommy Cornell: Parker seemed to try for some sort of control.

John Greed: When he’s down he needs to look for any kind of submission, anything he can to kill some of the momentum of Hostyle Jones!

Hostyle Jones backs Parker into the corner and delivers a chop across his chest. Before Parker can fire back Hostyle Jones drives a shoulder into his stomach then lifts him to sit on the top turnbuckle before he hooks him for a suplex. Hostyle Jones lifts Parker out of the corner and drives him down into the center of the ring muscle buster style.

Tommy Cornell: Thanatron from Hostyle Jones used to set up whatever the fuck he wants!

John Greed: It seems whoever says they are going to win all the major titles becomes cursed!

Hostyle Jones climbs to the top turnbuckle and stands upright before he leaps off with a shooting star press down onto Parker. He bounces and lifts him up to his feet into a twist of fate back down into the canvas leaving him belly down. Hostyle Jones moves to the corner again and climbs to the top falling off with a swanton bomb down across the spine of Parker.

Tommy Cornell: He’s just crushing him at this point, Jones is owning Parker!

John Greed: His strategy is just too much for him, this is not like anything we expected.

Hostyle Jones locks Parker in a camel clutch modifying the move so that he forces his opponent to choke himself with his own crossed arms as he sits back. Hostyle Jones greco roman knuckle locks the hands of Parker as he continues to lean and pull back in the hold forcing him to choke himself with his own arms.

Tommy Cornell: Stray jacket is locked in and he’s hell bent on ripping Parker in two!

John Greed: Parker should just submit and call it quits, run back to the turd where he was put over like some kind of superstar.

Hostyle Jones stands up still holding the submission but he places his foot into the back of Parker then stomps him down into the mat as he continues to force him to choke himself. Hostyle Jones pulls back then stomps down again bouncing Parker off the mat before he sits down locking in the modified camel clutch again totally.

Tommy Cornell: Punishing him with the submission and huge shots at the same time!

John Greed: Parker has no escape, he has no counter, all he can do is take the onslaught being brought by Jones!

Hostyle Jones lifts Parker and stomps him back down into the mat once again. He lifts Parker up to his feet with his arms still crossed over his neck. Hostyle Jones jumps up with double knees lifted and he pulls Parker back of the head first down onto them before releasing his arms to let him bounce off from the sickening impact. Parker falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Jones combines the stray jacket with the Lobotomy to ruin and wreck any chance Parker may have thought he had!

John Greed: Dangerous by Design has been a showcase of Hostyle Jones thus far!

Hostyle Jones stands then slowly pulls himself up to the top turnbuckle as he watches Parker laid out ringside, stalking him from up high. Parker slowly begins to get up, grabbing hold of the guardrail.

Tommy Cornell: He’s in a bad way, I’m wondering why we aren’t seeing the Parker we’ve heard so much about.

John Greed: Because he’s all hype and now that he believes his own hype he can watch as it dies!

Hostyle Jones leaps from the top turnbuckle and Parker dives out of the way letting him hit the guardrail chest first. Parker stands and lifts Hostyle Jones to his shoulder then runs with him sending him shoulder first into the ring post before her turns around and drives him down shoulder first onto his knee letting him fall to the ringside floor.

Tommy Cornell: Shoulder breaker from Parker!

John Greed: That will not only weaken Jones but it could set up a submission of some sort.

Parker rolls into the ring and motions for the referee to count Hostyle Jones out. The referee reluctantly begins a count.

“1!” “2!” “3!” “4!” “5!”

Hostyle Jones gets up holding his shoulder. He dives into the ring breaking the count and he gets up to start pounding his chest.

Tommy Cornell: The Ape Shit Army here is going crazy!

John Greed: Jones just took Parkers best shot of the match and he’s still standing in front of him begging for more!

Hostyle Jones ducks under a shot thrown by Parker and he spins him around into a three jab combo finishing him off with a stepping point of the elbow to the forehead dropping him. Hostyle Jones runs off to the corner as Parker stands up to watch him leap off with whisper in the wind dropping him back down.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones with another big move!

John Greed: He’s got him this time, it’s over!

Hostyle Jones pins Parker.

-1-2-3

Parker kicks out.

Tommy Cornell: He’s not getting upset, not getting frustrated, with the Ape Shit army supporting him he’s fighting for them!

John Greed: This is a brand new Hostyle Jones, what a display here tonight!

Hostyle Jones slaps Parker across his face down on the mat then starts to get up landing another slap as he gets to his feet. Hostyle Jones delivers a stomp to the face of Parker but it forces him to fight back looking for a leg trip.

Tommy Cornell: Parker attempting some sort of submission here..

John Greed: Jones clearly trained submission defense, he’s in no danger!

Hostyle Jones swings down with a back fist into the face of Parker before pulling his leg free. Hostyle Jones turns and allows Parker to get to his feet before he ducks in then spins around with a back elbow colliding it into the chin on Parker staggering him.

Tommy Cornell: Spinning back elbow!

John Greed: Parker thought he was going low but he spins and catches him to the face!

Hostyle Jones connects a boot to the face of Parker sending him off into the ropes where he rebounds back into a fast lift and Death Valley Driver that sits him up from the impact. Hostyle Jones lifts him up then lifts him to his shoulder.

Tommy Cornell: A rolling Death Valley Driver to set up the next move!

John Greed: What’s he going for now though, something that can finish this!

Hostyle Jones runs to the corner and steps off the bottom turnbuckle diving off with a sitout tombstone piledriver on Parker bouncing him off the top of his head into the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Go Fuck Urself Parker!

John Greed: That’s it, no kicking out of that!

Hostyle Jones pins Parker hooking both legs with a smile on his face as the Ape Shit army goes balistic shaking the guardrail.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Hostyle Jones raises his arms as he releases the legs of Parker getting to his feet. The referee grabs the arm of Hostyle Jones and he pulls away then slides out of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones just made himself a true main event player in NLWF guaranteeing a title match at King of the Throne!

John Greed: He is the best in the tag team division and now is looking to be one of the best pound for pound! I’m impressed.

Hostyle Jones leans against the guardrail looking into the ring as the ape shit army grabs him from the audience.

WINNER: Hostyle Jones [22:22 by Pinfall]

The Ape Shit army pulls Hostyle Jones over the guardrail and lifts him overhead as he raises his arms and shows middle fingers on each hand pointed inside the ring at Parker still laid out.

Tommy Cornell: Hostyle Jones has the moves, he has the momentum and he has the following to be a franchise guy in the land of No Limits!

John Greed: Without a doubt, he’s done amazing things in his NLWF career thus far, but after tonight we see he has so much further to rise!

Hostyle Jones stands on the guardrail as the ape shit army and other fans celebrate and cheer behind him raising their hands as well as they share his victory.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDApeShitArmy

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the jumbotron, where Chuck’s smirking face is seen, before it’s engulfed in a shadow, showing only his sunken eyes and wicked smile. The camera pans down to the entrance tunnel.

Tommy Cornell: HOLYFUCKINGSHIT!? COULD IT BE!? HAVE THE WRESTLING GODS FINALLY ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!?

John Greed: Calm yourself Tommy...

Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring followed by a ME security force that surrounds him keeping the Australian fans back. He faces the ring, wearing a smirk identical to his big screen counterpart.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway through the audience and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Chuck looks back to the the ring, and continues walking. He jumps over the guardrail and walks up the steps then pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the Hostyle Jones still standing on the guardrail, before stepping between the ropes.

This is the world that you burn.
This is the life that you waste.
How does it feel on your own, now that you're pushing me away?

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. He hops down from the corner, and turns, pacing back and forth, and smoothing out his hair. He pulls out a ME microphone and brings it to his mouth slowly as the stunned fans watch on.

Chuck Matthews
Gives you goose bumps doesn’t it?

Tommy Cornell: YES! FUCK YEAH IT DOES! CHUCK FUCKING MATTHEWS IS IN AN NLWF RING ONCE AGAIN!!

John Greed: Tommy you’re going to give yourself a heart attack, just calm down and lets find out what the hell that bastard is doing here!

Chuck Matthews
Everyone looks like they’ve seen a ghost. Is Chuck Matthews not welcomed here on NLWF pay per view?

A mixed reaction from the crowd pours in. Hostyle Jones drops down from the guardrail never taking his eyes off of Chuck Matthews in the center of the ring.

Chuck Matthews
I mean, you have to have figured it was only a matter of time before Brenton Cyrus as NLWF owner reached out to bring me back...

Tommy Cornell: HE’S BACK! HE’S BACK! CHUCK FUCKING MATTHEWS IS BACK!

John Greed: I’m sick to my stomach, I never thought I would see the day!

Chuck Matthews
Back as a business partner to once again unite the No Limit Wrestling Federation with Matthews Enterprises!

Tommy Cornell: Wait, what?

John Greed: He’s not here for NLWF, he’s here for himself, for his damn business!

Chuck Matthews
HBO dropped the ball once again when they failed to broadcast Tournament to the Title, something that NLWF wont ever have to worry about once the Federation transitions over to ME pay per view and MEN TV!

Tommy Cornell: Well... So... Chuck is back as ME representative! That’s... something..

John Greed: If only you could see the disappointment on your face.

Chuck Matthews
Following Warrior Games once the deal with HBO ends a brand new deal will begin that is going to change the industry as we know it forever! Matthews Enterprises...

Chuck Matthews watches as Hostyle Jones enters the ring stepping to the middle to stand in front of him. Hostyle Jones says something but only Chuck Matthews hears it and it makes him smile.

Chuck Matthews
Longtime no see. I think the last time I saw you, it was inside a ring like this one, only I was kicking your ass to improve my streak at major pay per view events.

Hostyle Jones smirks and reaches into his pocket to pull out a microphone of his own.

Hostyle Jones

In NLWF, I SHIT ON YOU!

Chuck Matthews smirks nodding his head.

Chuck Matthews
Maybe you don’t know your history here. That’s fine, I don’t feel the need to bring up the past. But what I will say is that In this Federation I had myself an Immortal career. I’ve been offered a spot in the Hall of Immortals to be inducted..

Chuck Matthews points to his left at the Warrior Games logo hanging high above the audience.

Chuck Matthews
at Warrior Games, the show of shows, the event of all events, a pay per view I have always excelled at! I’m not sure if I’ll accept my spot or not, still haven’t decided.

Hostyle Jones

Well isn’t that special. But I don’t care for your words, or your company, or even your presence here in this company. You wanna point at the logo? I’ll point at the logo too but for a different reason..

Hostyle Jones points at the Warrior Games logo.

Hostyle Jones

I want it all! I want your streak, I want your final match in NLWF, I want to be the guy who people can say kept you far away from ruining the Federation again! I am challenging you one on one to a match at Warrior Games! I’m going to stop you from entering as an Immortal. I’m going to prevent you from reaching this deal with NLWF. I’m going to send you back to the shit hole you decided to crawl out of!

The audience goes ape shit as Hostyle Jones holds out and drops the microphone. Chuck Matthews smirks and watches as ME security moves up to the ring apron surrounding them. Chuck Matthews motions with his hand for them to calm down.

Chuck Matthews
I should have seen this coming. I told you why I am here and it is not to compete in this ring, EVER, again. So you can take your challenge and...

Before Chuck Matthews can say another word he’s slapped across the face by the corpse Hand of God forcing him to drop the microphone as he’s sent staggered to the ropes. Hostyle Jones drops out of the ring as ME Security fills it. Chuck Matthews holds his face and grinds his teeth as he leans into the corner staring at Hostyle Jones as he jumps the guardrail and is surrounded by the ape shit army flashing middle fingers at the ring.

Tommy Cornell: DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF DISRESPECT!

John Greed: He slapped him from beyond the grave! He challenged him to a duel and used that slap with a dead mans hand to really get his point across!

Chuck Matthews grabs the ME microphone.

Chuck Matthews
This is exactly why I was reluctant to do business here! You want to fight against the streak at Warrior Games? Careful what you wish for!

Chuck Matthews throws the microphone sending it flying into the crowd at Hostyle Jones who avoids it. Both me smirk back at each other covering their anger.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDunfinishedbusiness

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 8th 2013, 2:18 pm

The lights throughout the Resurrection of Respect arena shut off and the crowd begins to go silent. The lights in the arena turn on but in blue making the audience look like a sea of people. The crowd begins to do the wave around the arena as the Jaws theme begins to play. Everyone throughout the arena rises to their feet as they stare at the entrance tunnel.

Tommy Cornell: As if I didn’t already have goosebumps from seeing Chuck Matthews return to an NLWF ring!

John Greed: James Shark is about to make his out for this one man superfight!

It begins to rain throughout the entire arena and white light flashes begin to flicker strobe style. James Shark steps out of the tunnel holding his arms out, the Undisputed Championship wrapped around his waist. It stops raining in the arena as he makes his way through the crowd which parts way allowing him to pass.

Tommy Cornell: A show of respect from these fans as James Shark is set to defend the honor of the No Limit Wrestling Federation!

John Greed: Talk shit, get hit! This is the first time ever NLWF versus the company that fell from the bowels of the Federation to form IWF!

James Shark makes his way through the crowd cheering him on as he makes it to the guardrail. He climbs over stepping up on it throwing his fists up as he jumps down to the ringside area. James Shark places the Undisputed Championship on the time keepers table and he walks up the ring steps then enters the ring.

Tommy Cornell: He is the Undisputed Champion of the NLWF, no doubt in anyones mind he deserves his spot as one of if not the very best!

John Greed: This isn’t even NLWF versus IWF, that company is only alive because they put other places out of business. This is NLWF versus UECW/IWF.

Tommy Cornell: Doesn’t matter what it is, cause Shark is about to lay waste!

John Greed: Could have put them all against Shark and I would still have bet all the money i’ve made since returning on Shark!

Axle Vengeance steps through the tunnel to a roar of boos. The fans throw sodas and popcorn at him as he walks out with a police escort. A soda cup hits him to the face splashing him as they make their way through the crowd. The fans scream obscenities at Axle Vengeance and a few even take a swing at him, trying to grab him as he’s protected by security. Axle Vengeance makes it over the guardrail before the rabid fans can grab him. He turns to look inside the ring where James Shark is motioning for him to get inside.

Tommy Cornell: James Shark has waited long enough!

John Greed: Vengeance has talked so much and now he’s going to have to back it up in the ultimate showcase for Immortals, the land of No Limits!

Axle Vengeance stares inside the ring then turns around to see the fans pressing against the guardrail not giving any room for escape.

Tommy Cornell: He’s not getting out of here alive!

John Greed: Shark inside the ring, Australians surrounding the ringside area, Axle Vengeance is fucked and not by those dudes he loves!

Tommy Cornell: He is so afraid he’s turned pale!

John Greed: He’s just a casper looking motherfucker.

Axle Vengeance climbs up to the ring apron and James Shark runs to the ropes launching him off to the guardrail stomach first. The fans laugh, while the fans near Axle Vengeance curse him out, some fans spit on him before he gets to his feet.

Tommy Cornell: Shark sends Axle back where he came!

John Greed: He hasn’t shoved him back up his mommas ass yet!

James Shark is given a microphone.

James Shark

Real talk, you don’t even deserve to step foot in any ring with me!

Axle Vengeance jumps up to the ring apron and James Shark is ready with an uppercut followed by a pimp slap combo that drops him off the apron once again. James Shark picks up the microphone off the mat.

James Shark

You don’t deserve to step foot in the NLWF ring at all!

Axle Vengeance uses the ring steps to pull himself up to his feet.

Tommy Cornell: STAY THE FUCK OUT!

John Greed: Shark is playing, toying with him before he proceeds to whoop that ass without mercy! What better time to show a tale of the tape?

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 SUPERFIGHT

Axle Vengeance slides into the ring and James Shark reaches down to grabs his hair and skinny jeans. He slides him across the canvas and sends him out of the ring sending him face first into the guardrail on the outside of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: That’s as close as he got to standing in the ring, he got to slide across the legendary NLWF canvas!

John Greed: Slides in one end and Shark sends him soaring out the other end! Didn’t even let him get up!

The announcers laugh along with the fans in audience, pointing at Axle Vengeance as he uses the guardrail to get up. James Shark stands in the center of the ring with his arms crossed as he smirks staring at Axle Vengeance who peers over his shoulder at him.

Tommy Cornell: Awww poor little emo boy is getting frustrated and upset!

John Greed: HAHA his pale ass face is actually turning red!

Axle Vengeance tries to jump over the guardrail but the fans shove him and he lands on the ringside matting. He gets to his feet and runs then tries to climb the guardrail but the fans lift him overhead and dump him back down to the ringside floor.

Tommy Cornell: Axle trying to do what he’s shown he does best, run!

John Greed: No escape, he signed his name on deaths dotted line!

Axle Vengeance screams at the crowd as he walks along the guardrail looking for any opening to escape the ringside area. The fans bunch together not allowing any space for him to leave. James Shark slides out of the ring and Axle Vengeance turns around into a massive looping overhand right to his face dropping him.

Tommy Cornell: Shark lands already, he knocked him the fuck out with one shot before he could even get into the ring!

John Greed: Fastest knockout ever, he knocked him out before the fight has even started!

James Shark pumps his arms up getting the crowd even more fired up. He reaches down and lifts Axle Vengeance up off the ringside matting then hits him with a right uppercut into his body before he whips him full force sending him crashing into the guardrail. The fans shove Axel Vengeance off the guardrail down to the ground and they begin to spit and blow their noses down on him.

Tommy Cornell: This is going to be the most embarrassing loss in the life of Axle Vengeance!

John Greed: He’s going to have to retire if he even survives!

James Shark walks over and lifts Axle Vengeance up then lifts him him and drops him chest first across the guardrail before he grabs him and slides him into the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Finally Axle actually got into the ring!

John Greed: The best moment of his life competing in the NLWF ring, is about to turn into the worst moment when he’s slaughtered in said ring!

James Shark enters the ring and stands in his corner as he and the referee watch Axle Vengeance struggle to get up. The referee calls for the bell.

NLWF
[vs] IWF
PRIZE SUPERFIGHT
James Shark [vs] Axle Vengeance

[Ding Ding]

James Shark moves out of the corner in his Shark shell stance as Axle Vengeance stands up. He raises his arms to guard himself and James Shark speed punches him to the body landing several shots until he’s forced to guard low. James Shark lands a leg kick then uses it to switch bringing his kick up high across the face of Axle Vengeance sending him staggering off then down into the corner.

Tommy Cornell: Down goes Vengeance!

John Greed: How do the toes of Shark taste? Haha

James Shark moves in and drops a knee down into the face of Axle Vengeance following up with the other knee delivered into the body. James Shark begins to smash Axle Vengeance with punches into the top of his head until the referee pulls him away. James Shark hammerfists him across the face as he’s pulled off to the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: It’s all over already! Referee has to rescue Axle!

John Greed: Not yet, I believe Axle is holding the ropes for dear life now, so the referee is forced to create distance.

James Shark side steps past the referee and he moves to the corner to life Axle Vengeance up to his feet. James Shark smashes him with multiple uppercuts to the chin each shot keeping him from falling back down. James Shark lands one more uppercut then an elbow smash across his face sending him over the ropes to the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell: I love watching James Shark in the NLWF ring!

John Greed: Did you know back in the day when he was part of IWF he wouldn’t even watch the product that he was the star of, because he thought they were that bad!

Axle Vengeance holds the ropes keeping him on the ring apron. James Shark watches as he rises to his feet then he runs and throws a flying knee then an uppercut both catching Axle Vengeance under his chin, lifting him off the ring apron sending him landing back first across the Spanish announcers table.

Tommy Cornell: He was inside an NLWF ring for nearly five minutes with James Shark and he’s still alive to tell the tale about it!

John Greed: Shark is the type to leave this fool alive just so that he has to listen to the Trash Talk Royalty from his hospital bed!

James Shark begins to climb up the turnbuckles to the top. He stands upright looking down at Axle Vengeance laid out on the announcers table.

Tommy Cornell: We have seen James Shark add high risk to his game lately, but he really shouldn’t!

John Greed: He’s a no limit fighter, no longer restricted to just knocking people out or dropping them on their head!

James Shark leaps from the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring coming down with a million dollar fist drop into the solar plexus of Axle Vengeance driving him through the Spanish announcers table with the impact of the punch.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy Cornell: Flying fist drop through the table!

John Greed: Those Spanish announcers have seen a lot of move used to break that table, but a flying fist? That’s a first!

James Shark rolls into the ring then he rolls back out of it stopping the referee from any count. James Shark walks over and jumps with a stomp down into the face of Axle Vengeance. James Shark begins to stomp into the stomach of Axle Vengeance then he mounts him and drives three elbows down into his face laying him out. James Shark slides into the ring again.

Tommy Cornell: Shark making sure the referee wont count this match out.

John Greed: I’m sure Axle would love to take a count out... But... what’s that smell?

James Shark exits the ring and walks over to lift Axle Vengeance. James Shark lands a body shot then throws Axle Vengeance into the ring steps head and shoulder first.

Tommy Cornell: LOOK AT THAT STAIN!

John Greed: Holy shit, he made him shit himself!

James Shark approaches Axle Vengeance cautiously as a large brown stain has formed on the ass of the white skinny jeans of his opponent.

Tommy Cornell: SHARK REALLY DID MAKE HIM CRAP TO STRIKES!!

John Greed: That catch phrase is true, he doesn’t make you tap to strikes, he makes you crap to strikes!

James Shark grabs Axle Vengeance and rolls him into the ring then follows him in. James Shark stomps into the stomach of Axle Vengeance then steps over him and takes off to the ropes. James Shark rebounds and jumps high coming down with a knee across the face of Axle Vengeance.

Tommy Cornell: Mixing his attack nicely, but I can’t get over the fact this dude just shit himself!

John Greed: Fear, the striking perfection, and whatever Axle Vengeance ate has come back to haunt him!

James Shark plugs his nose and talks to the referee.

Tommy Cornell: I think Shark is trying to tell the referee he should end the match since Axle shit his pants.

John Greed: We’ve done this a long time, we saw Swan Lee shit on a man, but I don’t recall ever seeing anyone crap themselves!

James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance in the muay thai clinch and he delivers a knee to the body following up by pulling him face first into a knee to the face. James Shark lands an uppercut then clinches again jumping with double knees into his face. Axle Vengeance goes limp and James Shark lands one more knee to his face before breaking the clinch to let him fall through the ropes to the ring apron again.

Tommy Cornell: This is why he is Undisputed Champion! Anyone stupid enough to challenge James Shark has a death wish!

John Greed: I guess Axle was too afraid to just cut himself like all his emo friends. Instead he let Shark do it! Axle is busted open!

James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance to his feet on the ring apron, blood beginning to pour from a wound on his forehead as well as his busted nose. James Shark steps back and throws a push kick into the face of Axle Vengeance sending him off the ring apron nut first across the guardrail. The fans shove him off the guardrail back to the ringside area where he grimaces in a lot of pain.

Tommy Cornell: What will the excuse be for this loser? No way is he going to be a man and take his beating like one.

John Greed: Stunt double? The Jason Hawk it wasn’t really me? What kind of pathetic excuses will we hear this time? How fucking lame are these losers?

Axle Vengeance rolls to his stomach so that the large brown stain is shown visible for everyone to see as he tries his best to get up. James Shark exits the ring and he walks over grabbing a handful of the underwear of Axle Vengeance. He lifts him up by it giving him a shit full wedgie as he drops him on the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell: Shark has switched into bully mode!

John Greed: Atomic wedgie!

James Shark slides into the ring and he grabs Axle Vengeance lifting him through the ropes to lock in a guillotine choke with his feet handing on the middle rope. The referee steps in to call a rope break but James Shark connects a DDT on him.

Tommy Cornell: Guillotine DDT!

John Greed: Makes sense since he was one of the stars of The Guillotine, great movie!

James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance and throws him to the corner sending him between the turnbuckles shoulder first into the ring post. James Shark walks over trying not to look at the large shit stain on the pants of Axle Vengeance. He grabs at his underwear again already stretched out and he pulls it with both hands stretching it so that he can put it over the ring post leaving Axle Vengeance trapped in the corner.

Tommy Cornell: I have never seen ring bullying like this before!

John Greed: Super atomic wedgie!

James Shark steps out to the ring apron looking at Axle Vengeance with his head against the ring post. Axle Vengeance tries to struggle but is trapped by the wedgie. James Shark steps in with a push kick to the head of Axle Vengeance sending it into the ring post.

Tommy Cornell: A brutal kick to the head sending it into the unforgiving ring pole!

John Greed: This match was over as soon as Axle made the challenge, I bet he really wishes this was a tag team match now!

James Shark steps in and drives his knee into the side of the head of Axle Vengeance against the ring post as he jumps from the ring apron. James Shark pumps up the crowd with his arms then he turns around and begins to smash Axle Vengeance to the head with right hooks from the ringside area.

Tommy Cornell: His head is bouncing off the post with each shot, he’s turned him into a speed bag!

John Greed: Anyone who wants to beat Axle Vengeance from here until forever needs to only watch this match, watch the interviews by James Shark leading into this match, he has shown the way to destroy this big mouth bitch!

James Shark steps up to the ring apron and pulls the underwear of Axle Vengeance off the top of the ring post letting him fall from the corner down laid out in the ring. James Shark climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: Going up top again!

John Greed: Why the hell not, everything else is working out perfectly.

James Shark looks down at Axle Vengeance then leaps off with a double footed stomp down into his chest. James Shark walks away taking in the cheers from the audience as he stops at the other corner.

Tommy Cornell: Shark can end this whenever the hell he wants to end it.

John Greed: He’s shown that Axle doesn’t have anything against him, not even one shot!

James Shark waits in the corner watching as Axle Vengeance holds his chest unable to breath.

Tommy Cornell: If Shark can win this flawless, he’ll make it so that Axle doesn’t even get paid for tonight!

John Greed: That’s the NLWF proving ground stipulation, not only to do you have to show up, you have to perform.

Axle Vengeance rolls over and James Shark moves out of the corner rolling his eyes. James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance up to his feet then he backs away to the corner again and charges out of it to spear him back down.

Tommy Cornell: Tackle from James Shark turning Axle inside out!

John Greed: I think he turned Axle inside out when he made him shit himself!

James Shark stands up over Axle Vengeance then does a cut throat motion.

Tommy Cornell: The end may be near for little Axle.

John Greed: This was like watching an amateur against a pro, you would think Shark has more experience.

James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance to his feet and he hits him as hard as he can with a straight right hand dropping him and sending him packaged over himself.

Tommy Cornell: He dented his face with that shot!

John Greed: Not only that, but the impact sent Axle rolling over himself so that his shitty ass is in his own shitty face!

Axle Vengeance lays on his back with his knees near his ears, shit stain close to his face. James Shark walks over and grabs the hair of Axle Vengeance then forces his face into his own ass.

James Shark

I always said this dude has his head up his ass!

The fans laugh as do the announcers.

Tommy Cornell: One man stink face!

John Greed: Now he’s making Axle beat himself up!

James Shark walks off leaving Axle Vengeance with his own shit stained ass in his face mixing shit and blood as he leaves him packaged over himself.

Tommy Cornell: Who cares about excuses, everyone makes excuses, we just witnessed Axle getting that shit he talked shoved back into his face!

John Greed: No excuses, no running, just the beat down he deserves! NLWF is shoving IWF up its own ass!

James Shark walks over and kicks Axle Vengeance to his back sending him rolling over himself to a belly down position. James Shark grabs the hair of Axle Vengeance lifting him up into a knee to the face.

Tommy Cornell: Another ruthless knee!

John Greed: He’s disfiguring his face!

James Shark grabs the wrists of Axle Vengeance and forces him to slap himself across the face. He continues forcing him to hit himself laughing at him as he does.

Tommy Cornell: Why are you hitting yourself!? Why you hitting yourself?

John Greed: Axle has now landed more strikes on himself than he has in this match!

James Shark releases the arms of Axle Vengeance and stands with his chin out, hands behind his back. Axle Vengeance lifts his right arm and James Shark throws a superman right hand smashing him into the face before he can even swing. Axle Vengeance drops to the mat with his hand still up twitching down on the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: He short circuited his brain with that shot!

John Greed: That was a concussion like blow, his brain had to have been shaken up from that shot!

James Shark walks off to the corner as the referee stares at Axle Vengeance down on the mat. James Shark shakes his head as the referee goes to call for the bell and he stops himself.

Tommy Cornell: The referee was going to call an end to this and save Axle, but Shark says not yet!

John Greed: What more can he do to him?

James Shark walks over and slowly lifts Axle Vengeance.

Tommy Cornell: He’s stiff and lifeless already.

John Greed: This is a message to anyone who thought they wanted to fight Shark!

James Shark locks Axle Vengeance in a standing arm triangle choke squeezing tight.

Tommy Cornell: He’s going to choke him out!

John Greed: He’s already out, he’s just choking him.

James Shark throws Axle Vengeance up T-Bone suplex style into a stalling vertical position. James Shark takes Axle Vengeance down forward with a jackhammer landing a left hammerfist right hook to his face as he lands on top of his head.

Tommy Cornell: We saw Shark win the Undisputed Championship with that combination of moves!

John Greed: That knockout combo!

James Shark stands and puts his foot onto the chest of Axle Vengeance.

-1-2-3-

James Shark pulls his foot away.

Tommy Cornell: He’s not finished even after all that!

John Greed: He wants to make sure he sends Axle back with a shot to remember!

James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance and smashes him to the face with a superman punch, landing a right followed by a left, following him down to the canvas with two more hooks snapping his head to each side.

Tommy Cornell: SWAG OUT!

John Greed: Axle, stay out of the ring and stick to fantasizing about Shark being gay!

James Shark puts his foot on the face of Axle Vengeance.

-1-2-3-

James Shark pulls his foot away again.

Tommy Cornell: Over half an hour of ass whooping and he still doesn’t think he’s had enough!

John Greed: Axle had enough at Inferno when he ran away from Shark!

James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance up by one arm and pulls him into a spinning back heel kick across his face.

Tommy Cornell: WHOA! Shark with a brilliant kick!

John Greed: That is a tough technique to land yet he hits it perfect!

James Shark places a foot on the chest of Axle Vengeance and crosses his arms.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: NLWF and James Shark is better than IWF and Axle Vengeance!

John Greed: Considering that place fell from the ass of NLWF as it voided its bowels on its death bed, that makes perfect sense!

WINNER: James Shark [33:33 via Pinfall]

James Shark leaves his foot on the chest of Axle Vengeance with his arms still crossed as he looks down at him.

Tommy Cornell: Total domination from the Undisputed Champion, the man who will main event Warrior Games!

John Greed: I know already that Brooklyn Carter under that Dave Zombie mask will put up way more of a fight than this idiot did tonight.

James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance and throws him from the ring letting him crash down into the ringside floor.

Tommy Cornell: GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SQUARED CIRCLE OF IMMORTALS!

John Greed: James Shark has once again shown why he is the very best, a future Immortal in NLWF himself!

James Shark climbs to the corner as he’s handed the Undisputed Championship and he holds it up taking in the standing ovation from the fans.

Tommy Cornell: Year of the Shark continues, he’s had three of the best months we’ve ever seen to start off this year!

John Greed: A lot of people just cashed in on money on Shark here tonight!

James Shark walks across the ring to the opposite corner to hold up the Undisputed Championship.

Tommy Cornell: Screwed over by IWF, he has returned home to where it all started for him here in the NLWF!

John Greed: The hype that he could not live up to coming off the streets, he has lived up to in the modern era of NLWF action!

James Shark steps down and takes the center of the ring putting the Undisputed Championship on his shoulder. He takes a bow and the fans continue to applaud him. The announcers stand up at each of the tables and they clap as well for James Shark.

Tommy Cornell: A triumphant and dominant victory in this one man superfight!

John Greed: The only thing super about Axle is how super gay he is for wearing those jeans that were made for a pre teen girl!

James Shark exits the ring looking at Axle Vengeance still laid out ringside. He points out at the crowd who roar back at him as everyone begs for him to throw him to them.

Tommy Cornell: These people want to finish what Shark started!

John Greed: it’s because of them Axle could not run away from this fight!

James Shark lifts Axle Vengeance and he looks out into the crowd as every section ruthlessly begs for him to throw him their way.

Tommy Cornell: Shark is going to share!

James Shark runs with Axle Vengeance and he tosses him over the guardrail into the audience. The people swarm around Axle Vengeance and begin to stomp him out, grabbing at him as they rip him apart. He disappears under the large group of swarming fans all of which trying to get in a shot.

John Greed: Not nearly enough security here to stop these people from finishing Axle off!

James Shark moves over the guardrail and makes his way through the crowd toward the tunnel as the people continue to cheer and chant.

“SHARK ATTACK!” “SHARK ATTACK!” “SHARK ATTACK!” “SHARK ATTACK!”

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDSharkAttack

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 8th 2013, 4:26 pm

Robbie Hart steps out from the tunnel with his World Crowned Tag Team title on his shoulder. He looks toward the ring where Nick Ridicule, Anthony King and London Carter await the fatal four way match.

Tommy Cornell: One of the most dangerous matches to defend a title in, a fatal four way.

John Greed: Nick Ridicule has always been a defending champion, but tonight he may have bitten off more than he can chew.

Robbie Hart pulls out a microphone on his way through the crowd.

Tommy Cornell: Some Uncensored Robbie Hart coming up!

John Greed: The guy won the title twice in the promotion that spawned from the bowels of NLWF, now is his big chance to be the champion of the best Federation!

Robbie Hart

No Limit Wrestling Federation are you ready for a champion you can count on?

The crowd erupts with cheers as Robbie Hart makes his way to the guardrail.

Robbie Hart

The time of Nick Ridicule as the champion of NLWF has come and gone seven different times and now I feel like it’s my time to make a stand! I will become NLWF Champion here tonight and I will go on to be the greatest champion this Federation has to represent it!

Tommy Cornell: Strong words but a focused Robbie Hart is hard to argue with.

John Greed: When he’s taking things seriously he can’t be touched in this sport!

Robbie Hart

Already Hostyle and I have cleared the tag team division and now as singles stars we will dominate the Federation! Tonight is a night dedicated to the Human Highlight reels because Dangerous by Design is exactly what we are!

Robbie Hart jumps the guardrail and walks up the ring steps before he enters the ring with the other competitors. He drops the microphone and takes his corner. The referee calls for the bell.

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

Anthony King
[vs] London Carter [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding]

Everyone runs to the corner of Anthony King and begins to unload on him. London Carter shoves Robbie Hart and Nick Ridicule aside as he begins to stomp into the face of Anthony King down in the corner. Robbie Hart and Nick Ridicule glance at each other then grabs London Carter and face smash him into the top turnbuckle before they toss him out of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Every man for himself here, but you have to think Ridicule and Hart will work together until they have to fight one on one at Warrior Games!

John Greed: Tremendous matches, King takes on Carter as well, which match will be for the NLWF title is yet to be decided!

Nick Ridicule moves to the ring apron and jumps off with a stomp down into the face of London Carter. Robbie Hart lifts Anthony King in the corner and slaps him across the face before he lifts him to a seated position to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: King took on Hart is a very controversial Universal Title match at Ultimate Glory to start this year off.

John Greed: Since then he’s been looking for any chance at redemption, tonight could be it!

Robbie Hart steps up to the turnbuckle lifting Anthony King to his shoulders in firemans carry position. Robbie Hart flips off the top turnbuckle with Anthony King and drives him down into the mat with a death valley driver.

Tommy Cornell: DVD moment, with a flip added in!

John Greed: That DVD was a favorite move of Frank Hart, his father, tonight he just updated the move!

Robbie Hart pins Anthony King hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Robbie Hart is pulled from the ring by Nick Ridicule who then slides in and pins Anthony King.

-1-2-

Robbie Hart pulls Nick Ridicule from the ring and slides in again to pin Anthony King.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule pulls out Robbie Hart and the two men have a face off outside the ring.

Tommy Cornell: Ridicule isn’t just going to let him take the NLWF title!

John Greed: Nope, Hart is going to have to get it done! He’s going to have to fight his half brother!

Nick Ridicule throws a Nick Kick over the shoulder of Robbie Hart and he connects into the face of London Carter sending him over the guardrail.

Tommy Cornell: Ridicule with a Nick Kick, but not to his bro!

John Greed: Nope, instead they work together.

Robbie Hart turns and grabs Nick Ridicule throwing him into the guardrail, letting him fall over it. Robbie Hart backs away then moves to the ring apron.

Tommy Cornell: He just sent Ridicule into the crowd!

John Greed: Every man for himself, Hart knows this is the biggest shot he’s got!

Robbie Hart hurries over and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He stands upright looking into the ring, then he peers over his shoulder as London Carter and Nick Ridicule begin to rise out in the crowd. Robbie Hart steps up to the ring post and moonsaults off clearing the guardrail to take out both Nick Ridicule and London Carter as the screaming fans surround the three of them.

Tommy Cornell: Had he gone after the already laid out Anthony King it may have given the others a chance to get back into it!

John Greed: Now everyone is down and Hart is on his way back up!

Robbie Hart stands and dumps himself over the guardrail before climbing up the ring steps.

Tommy Cornell: Anthony King is playing possum!

John Greed: His eyes just opened, then shut. I think he’s preparing a super kick!

Robbie Hart enters the ring and Anthony King stands up throwing a super kick at his face. Robbie Hart ducks it and spins Anthony King around into a cradle piledriver packaging him over himself as he bounces him off the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Forget me not!

John Greed: King is never going to forget Hart or the hell he has put him through over the last six months!

Robbie Hart moves to the corner and pulls himself up to the top turnbuckle in one leap.

Tommy Cornell: King is set up below him and no one else is around!

John Greed: Hart could finish this, one big move could mean a brand new champion in NLWF!

Robbie Hart stands upright on the top turnbuckle. Robbie Hart turns and throws himself backwards, performing a corkscrew 450 landing knees first upon the chest of Anthony King.

Tommy Cornell: The Solution! The Solution to who is going to walk out of here as NLWF Champion!

John Greed: He connected knees to chest, all he has to do is pin him!

Robbie Hart lifts Anthony King to a seated position then slips his wrist around his throat locking in a choke. Robbie Hart wraps his legs around Anthony King with a body triangle adding more pressure to the choke.

Tommy Cornell: King is already out, he’s already motionless!

John Greed: Without any oxygen to wake him up this could be all over!

The referee lifts the arm of Anthony King and allows it to drop.

-1-

The referee looks around and lifts the arm of Anthony King allowing it to drop down to the canvas once again.

-2-

Nick Ridicule falls over the guardrail and gets up as the referee lifts the arm of Anthony King and lets it drop. Nick Ridicule dives into the ring with his hands out but can only watch as the arm of Anthony King hits the mat in front of him.

-3-

[Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell: NEW CHAMPION! NEW NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION!

John Greed: Robbie Hart has seen his destiny realized! The Deadicator is the move that wins and makes all his dedication to the NLWF worth it as now he is our champion!

WINNER and NEW NLWF Champion: Robbie Hart [11:06 by Submission via Deadicator]

Nick Ridicule slides back out of the ring as Robbie Hart breaks the choke and moves to his knees placing his face in his hands.

Tommy Cornell: Avenged his screw job loss to Anthony King here tonight by winning to take the NLWF title!

John Greed: He took the title by beating King, not by beating the champion Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule grabs both the original and modern NLWF Titles putting them on his shoulders. He grabs a black bag and enters the ring as Robbie Hart moves to his feet and turns around to go face to face.

Tommy Cornell: This isn’t over, they are going to fight now and finish this!

John Greed: They got a fight at Warrior Games with the NLWF title on the line, Hart will be the defending champion against the greatest NLWF Champion who has ever lived in Ridicule!

Robbie Hart points at the title belts and Nick Ridicule shakes his head no.

Tommy Cornell: He not giving up the belts!

John Greed: He never lost them, he wasn’t involved in the decision and nearly stopped it!

Nick Ridicule hands off the black bag to Robbie Hart instead then turns his back and exits the ring. Robbie Hart watches him leave then he opens the bag. A look of exictement crosses his face as he reaches in to pull out a brand new NLWF Championship.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 UnifiedNLWF

Tommy Cornell: WOW! Look at that masterpiece!

John Greed: That is the most overkill over the top title belt I have ever seen! Perfect for the NLWF Title!

Robbie Hart holds the NLWF title up proudly overhead then brings it around his waist. He exits the ring and slaps hands with the fans before grabbing his World Crowned tag team title placing it on his shoulder. He climbs over the guardrail and is joined by his tag team partner Hostyle Jones followed by the Ape Shit army. They lift Robbie Hart overhead as he celebrates with his arms up.

Tommy Cornell: What a moment!

John Greed: Keep in mind though it’s easier to win a title than it is to defend!

Dan Alexander is shown watching the action from on top of the tunnel with a handheld camera in hand as he record everything happening. Robbie Hart screams a few things then he raises his middle fingers as the crowd continues to cheer and celebrate with him.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDHartofNLWF

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 8th 2013, 8:34 pm

Dan Alexander remains on the tunnel recording the action as he watches The Human Highlight Reels make it to the backstage area. Brenton Cyrus makes his entrance, the World Heavyweight title around his waist as he looks out at all the fans giving a mixed reaction.

Tommy Cornell: BC is on the largest active streak right now in NLWF, he has won seven in a row dating back to Tournament to the Title where he won three in one night to become World Champion!

John Greed: It was a tremendous show that no one but those in attendance saw because of HBO dropping the ball!

Brenton Cyrus makes his way through the crowd to the guardrail and climbs over. He slides into the ring and quickly climbs up to the middle turnbuckle looking at the World Title before he does his God pose.

Tommy Cornell: BC is the neutral man in this match as we fully expect Psycho to be most hated and Mitch Mcclure to be the hometown hero!

John Greed: Thats a very good point, BC has the respect of this crowd, but not the liking having beaten some of the best Australians NLWF has ever had!

Psycho steps through the tunnel armed with a kendo stick in each hand. He crosses the kendo sticks over his throat forming an X with them as he begins to step through the crowd ready to swing.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho making sure he’s not attacked by this crazy fans!

John Greed: Smart, these people do not like Psycho at all!

The fans boo but clear a path for Psycho as he makes it to the guardrail. He turns and swings the kendo sticks getting people to back off as he moves over the guardrail.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho has been one of the most impressive talents inside that ring we’ve seen in years.

John Greed: Very true, he touched the World Title but did not get to keep it, he wants that belt for keeps!

Psycho drops the kendo sticks then he slides into the ring to sit in his corner looking across the ring at Brenton Cyrus with the World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder.

Tommy Cornell: These two have wanted a one on one encounter for months now, if they both survive they’ll get it at Warrior Games, the show of shows!

John Greed: True, they fought in a classic no one witnessed after fighting twice that same night, I want to see them fight after having time to prepare!

Mitch Mcclure steps out of the tunnel and crosses his arms as he looks from right to left at all the people packing the place. He begins making his way through the crowd as they cheer and pat him on his back. He is followed by a referee with a respect logo on his referee shirt.

Tommy Cornell: Mitch Mcclure has brought his own referee to keep this match somewhat contained.

John Greed: As the Era of Respect gets closer soon all the anarchy referees will be replaced by a brand new batch of officials.

Mitch Mcclure makes it to the guardrail staring into the ring before he turns to look out at the crowd once again. He gives a thumbs up pointed in the direction of his parents before he climbs over the guardrail making it ringside.

Tommy Cornell: These men are on the verge of greatness, putting Cyrus in a tough position as NLWF owner.

John Greed: Very true, will he fight as owner of NLWF looking out for the future of the company or will he fight as BC looking out for himself!

Mitch Mcclure slides into the ring and takes the center letting the crowd shower him with cheers and applause.

Mitch Mcclure

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

“OI! OI! OI!”

TRIPLE THREAT TALE of the TAPE
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPION
Brenton Cyrus
Wrestling Style: Ruthless Hollywood Combat
Weight: 225lbs
Height: 6‘3“
Hometown: Des Moines, IA

Psycho
Wrestling Style: Hardcore, Powerhouse, High Flyer/Risk Taker
Weight: 286 lbs
Height: 6‘4“
Hometown: Wichita, KS

Mitch Mcclure
Wrestling Style: Pure Technical, Ground & Pound
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6‘
Hometown: Sydney, AUS

Tommy Cornell: Just taking a look at the tale of the tape shows how similarly matched these guys are.

John Greed: But once they fight you will see just how different they are!

The referee takes the World Heavyweight title from Brenton Cyrus and he moves to the middle of the ring to hold the title up. He brings it back down and he calls for the bell.

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 MainEvent

Brenton Cyrus [vs] Psycho
[vs] Mitch Mcclure

[Ding Ding]

Mitch Mcclure charges Psycho in the corner and the two men start the match exchanging strikes. Mitch Mcclure shoots in on Psycho pushing him back into the corner to ram him to the stomach with shoulder strikes.

Tommy Cornell: Mitch Mcclure and Psycho have had a great rivalry as well brewing, yet have not had the chance to go one on one.

John Greed: Lots of possibilities for the World title match at Warrior Games, BC is in the toughest spot.

Brenton Cyrus remains in his corner watching as Mitch Mcclure drives more shoulders into the stomach of Psycho who wraps his arms around him. Psycho powers Mitch Mcclure up for a powerbomb out of the corner but he’s able to stand on the middle turnbuckle where he drops punches into his head as the crowd chants along.

“1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!”

Mitch Mcclure drops down and begins to chop Psycho across the chest in the corner getting the crowd to chant along with each one again.

“1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!”

Mitch Mcclure pulls Psycho out of the corner into a clothesline dropping him.

Tommy Cornell: Cyrus still hasn’t moved, he’s just watching as Mcclure starts off strong with Psycho!

John Greed: But already you see Psycho getting back to his feet, he wants to inflict pain back on Mcclure!

Mitch Mcclure avoids a boot from Psycho aimed at his face as he stands then he spins him around into a scoop slam. Psycho hits the mat and is quick to get back up into another scoop slam from Mitch Mcclure. He stands up again and is lifted and held this time.

Tommy Cornell: Multiple body slams from Mcclure!

John Greed: He’s stalling on the third, holding him, letting the blood rush to his head as he looks across the ring at BC!

Mitch Mcclure slams Psycho down to the mat hard then chinlocks him as he sits up. Mitch Mcclure places his knee into the spine of Psycho as he pulls back on his head staring across the ring at Brenton Cyrus still in his corner.

Tommy Cornell: Both Mcclure and Psycho showed a great deal of respect for Cyrus leading into this match.

John Greed: Rightfully so. It seems like they are happy to destroy each other.

Psycho fights to get to his feet from the chinlock. He drops down with a jawbreaker on Mitch Mcclure forcing his chin down into the top of his head. Mitch Mcclure stagger back breaking his grip as Psycho stands up. Mitch Mcclure grabs Psycho and lifts him up and down for an atomic drop, then he sweeps him down with a side Russian legsweep.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho fights back but Mcclure puts an end to it.

John Greed: Not yet, both men are getting up already.

Mitch Mcclure moves in and is lifted to the shoulders of Psycho in firemans carry position. Psycho looks at Brenton Cyrus giving Mitch Mcclure only a second to escape out the back. He jumps and dropkicks Psycho to the back of his head sending him running to the corner to deliver a splash into Brenton Cyrus dropping him down.

Tommy Cornell: Cyrus took his attention off the action for a second and Psycho takes him down because of it!

John Greed: Mcclure was able to escape what was sure to be Livid Atrocity at the same time.

Psycho turns around as Mitch Mcclure runs in and he leans back throwing up a boot into his face sending him staggered back to the middle of the ring. Psycho connects a back kick into the face of Brenton Cyrus down in the corner then charges out and connects a clothesline into the face of Mitch Mcclure dropping him.

Tommy Cornell: We knew this was going to be a smash mouth match, now that each of these men has been hit, it’s on!

John Greed: Yeah, prepare for this thing to break down fast!

Mitch Mcclure stands up into a spinning neckbreaker from Psycho who follows up with a knee drop down into his face. Brenton Cyrus pulls himself up out of the corner into a superkick from Psycho that sends him back down. Psycho charges in a connects a boot down across his face before he climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: This is what you’ve gotta do in this sort of match, attack both opponents!

John Greed: That way he can go for a pin without worrying about the triple threat.

Psycho leaps off the top turnbuckle without looking and he lands on Mitch Mcclure in the center of the ring hooking his leg for a pin.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus pulls himself up out of the corner but Mitch Mcclure is able to kick out on his own.

Tommy Cornell: Psychosault not enough to put Mcclure away!

John Greed: Psycho almost got his match with Cyrus at Warrior Games as the World Champion!

Psycho steps on Mitch Mcclure as he runs to deliver a clothesline into the face of Brenton Cyrus in the corner before lifting him to sit on the top turnbuckle. Psycho climbs up with him and hooks his arm for a superplex. Mitch Mcclure stands up and runs to the corner grabbing Psycho around his waist as he steps up to the bottom turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell: All three men at the one corner!

John Greed: Each on a different turnbuckle looking for something huge!

Psycho lifts Brenton Cyrus for the superplex as Mitch Mcclure leans back with a German suplex on him. All three men crash down on the canvas in different areas. Brenton Cyrus lays in front of the corner on the other side of the ring, Psycho lays in the center of the ring packaged over himself while Mitch Mcclure remains close to the original corner holding the back of his head.

“Aussie awesome!” “Aussie awesome!” “Aussie awesome!”

Tommy Cornell: Tower of doom out of that corner!

John Greed: “The Pain of Purification” Mitch Mcclure got the best of that move, Cyrus got the worst of it!

Mitch Mcclure is first to get up in the corner leaning against it. Psycho rolls to his belly and pushes up on his way to his feet. Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the ring and falls to the ringside floor. Psycho runs and splashes Mitch Mcclure in the corner. Psycho hooks the head of Mitch Mcclure and tries to bulldog him out of the corner but he holds onto the ropes and shoves him off to the middle of the ring on his ass.

Tommy Cornell: Mcclure not allowing Psycho to combo off moves!

John Greed: Nicely done, he knows how dangerous Psycho can be when he gets things going!

Mitch Mcclure runs out of the corner as Psycho stands and turns around into a rugby tackle spear taking him back down. Mitch Mcclure pins Psycho hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Before the hand of the respect referee can hit the mat Psycho is able to get his shoulder up.

Tommy Cornell: Great job by that official keeping one hand under the shoulder of Psycho as he uses the other to make the count.

John Greed: Very smart, that way if his shoulder comes up he knows immediately!

Mitch Mcclure is able to lock Psycho in an anaconda vice in the center of the ring off the kick out. Psycho struggles to avoid being locked in the submission but Mitch Mcclure shows his skills as he’s able to get it.

Tommy Cornell: Anaconda vice!

John Greed: He’s also got a great anaconda choke, but this move is his specialty!

Mitch Mcclure uses one hand to hold the wrist of Psycho in the anaconda vice as he begins to pummel him with short strikes to his head with his free hand. Psycho uses his free arm to try to cover up but Mitch Mcclure is able to land strikes past his guard.

Tommy Cornell: It’s going to be Mitch Mcclure as World Champion defending against Brenton Cyrus at Warrior Games!

John Greed: Psycho hasn’t tapped or passed out yet, not sure if he’s ever tapped in his illustrious career!

Mitch Mcclure lands another couple of punches but Psycho spins out and manages to come out on top trapping one of his arms between his legs. Psycho grabs at the head of Mitch Mcclure and manages to pull it back as he locks in a crippler crossface. Mitch Mcclure gets to his knees and pushes up with his free hand off the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho reverses the submission with one of his own!

John Greed: but Mcclure is already figuring a way to relieve the pressure in route to escape!

Mitch Mcclure stands up and backflips Psycho off of him sending him behind him landing on his feet. Mitch Mcclure lands a back elbow into the face of Psycho then turns around and grabs him in a belly to belly bearhug. Psycho begins to headbutt Mitch Mcclure to his face trying to escape his grip.

Tommy Cornell: What a contest already we are seeing here in the main event.

John Greed: All these guys know how important this match is, not just for Dangerous by Design but for Battle Lines and Warrior Games as well!

Mitch Mcclure falls back snapping off a belly to belly throw on Psycho. He stands up as Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring behind him getting the crowd to react. Mitch Mcclure turns around and is lifted to the shoulders of Brenton Cyrus. He tosses him overhead and connects a jumping knee into his face.

Tommy Cornell: Vicious betrayal!

John Greed: Cyrus is going to slither in and retain!

Brenton Cyrus drops down and pins Mitch Mcclure hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Psycho drags Brenton Cyrus off of Mitch Mcclure to his feet and he throws him over the ropes. Brenton Cyrus holds on though and lands on the ring apron as Psycho turns his attention to Mitch Mcclure, dropping down to pin him.

-1-2-3

Mitch Mcclure kicks out getting his shoulder off the mat to the roar of the hometown crowd. Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands waiting.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho could not capitalize on Vicious Betrayal!

John Greed: Mcclure given just barely enough time to recover and kick out!

Psycho stands up and watches Mitch Mcclure roll away then drop out of the ring before he can grab him. Psycho turns around and Brenton Cyrus leaps from the top turnbuckle with a cross body. He catches Psycho who rolls through and lifts him in body slam position.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho able to use the impact to get back up!

John Greed: These guys have all been in the ring with one another at some point, they have scouted each other nonstop!

Psycho tosses Brenton Cyrus up to his shoulders into firemans carry position. He immediately grabs the arm of Psycho in a kimura not allowing him to grab his head.

Tommy Cornell: Nice, he knows how Livid Atrocity works and has a way to keep him from connecting it!

John Greed: Not only does he prevent a death valley driver, but he prevents that elbow driver that makes Livid Atrocity the most devastating move in wrestling!

Brenton Cyrus is tossed overhead and has a knee driven into his face forcing him to release the arm of Psycho as he falls down to the canvas.

Tommy Cornell: Bullet Ride instead! A move that is just like the Vicious Betrayal done by BC!

John Greed: Didn’t see that one coming at all! Psycho was ready though!

Psycho drops down and pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Before the respect referee can count the pinfall Psycho is pulled from the ring by Mitch Mcclure. He goes to whip him into the guardrail by Psycho plants his feet down and blocks it, then he sends Mitch Mcclure whipped into the ring steps knee first sending him flipping over in front of the announcers tables.

Tommy Cornell: I thought it was all over and it may have been!

John Greed: The triple threat factor comes into play though, Mitch Mcclure would rather keep this match going than see Psycho as World Champion!

Psycho walks over and lifts Mitch Mcclure to roll him onto the International announce table. He turns and moves up to the ring apron then he jumps and springboards off the top rope coming back with a moonsault to the outside of the ring landing on Mitch Mcclure on the announce table which doesn’t break.

Tommy Cornell: UNBREAKABLE TABLE PREVAILS!

John Greed: I’m shocked we’ve never been shanked by the Spanish announce crew that always gets the weak table.

Psycho walks around the announce table leaving Mitch Mcclure laid out. He slides into the ring right into a cutter from Brenton Cyrus bouncing them both on the mat. Brenton Cyrus rolls over and drops an arm over the chest of Psycho.

-1-2-3

Psycho places his foot on the bottom rope.

Tommy Cornell: Epiphany as he enters the ring, but he’s too close to the ropes!

John Greed: This fight continues!

Brenton Cyrus rolls, then he sits up in the corner. He pulls himself up and stomps his foot into the canvas as he grabs the top ropes. Psycho begins to move and he rolls over to his stomach before he pushes up.

Tommy Cornell: Cyrus has him stalked and ready for that punt kick!

John Greed: He has concussed many of men with said kick to the head!

Brenton Cyrus charges out of the corner and throws the punt kick only to be lifted to the shoulders of Psycho in the firemans carry position. Psycho flips him over bringing him down with a death valley driver, swiftly moving his arm around to drop an elbow down into his face.

Tommy Cornell: LIVID ATROCITY!!

John Greed: We’ve a new champion! Psycho hits the best move in wrestling and Mcclure has been taken out!

Psycho crawls over and manages to pin Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3-

The respect referee nearly brings his hand down but Brenton Cyrus kicks out getting his shoulder up off the canvas. The crowd erupts going berserk.

Tommy Cornell: HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT!

John Greed: WHOA! The only man ever to kick out of Livid Atrocity! Brenton Cyrus kicked out of the most devastating move of all time!

Psycho stares at the referee in utter disbelief and he stands up grabbing him by his throat. The respect referee points at his shirt and the squeeze tightens forcing him to beg. Psycho lifts the referee by his throat and chokeslams him down into the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho not happy at all that someone just blew his mind by kicking out of Livid Atrocity!

John Greed: The Streak against the Reign of Chaos!

Psycho reaches down and lifts Brenton Cyrus only to get grabbed by his throat and chokeslammed down across his knee. Brenton Cyrus connects a spinning STO complete shot on Psycho then he lifts his leg over his face locking in a Koji Clutch.

Tommy Cornell: Spinal reconstruction into a new day with a godlock finish!

John Greed: I think he did all of that on survival instinct!

Mitch Mcclure slides into the ring and looks at Psycho trapped in the submission hold. He drops down and grabs the ankle of Psycho twisting it to add another submission on him while he’s down in the koji clutch.

Tommy Cornell: Cyrus and Mcclure with submission locked on Psycho!

John Greed: They are pulling him apart and no referee is around to do anything about it!

Brenton Cyrus releases the koji clutch and gets to his feet. Mitch Mcclure breaks the ankle lock and charges at Brenton Cyrus with an elbow smash to his face sending him back into the corner. Mitch Mcclure charges in and lower his shoulder in his guts before he connects a spike DDT on him.

Tommy Cornell: Mcclure has taken back this match!

John Greed: Both his opponents are down and maybe out!

Mitch Mcclure moves to the middle of the ring pinning Psycho to no count. He looks over at the respect referee laid out nearby. He breaks the pin and walks over kicking the referee to the ribs slightly.

Tommy Cornell: Wake up! Mcclure brought this guy in to call this thing down the middle, not to nap on the job!

John Greed: He may have been better off with an anarchy referee.

Mitch Mcclure turns his focus back to Psycho lifting him up to his feet. Mitch Mcclure holds Psycho in front of him and he screams in his face. He hooks his arm around him and begins to deliver backbreaker after backbreaker across his knee on Psycho.

Tommy Cornell: Backbreaker, backbreaker, backbreaker, backbreaker!

John Greed: He’s trying to break him in half! I don’t think we’ve ever seen Mitch so pissed off!

Mitch Mcclure backbreakers Psycho then he lifts him up for a powerbomb leaving him bent back over his shoulder. Mitch Mcclure jumps up and down with Psycho up over his shoulder.

Tommy Cornell: Body breaker, he’s going old school with this move!

John Greed: Torturing him with it!

Mitch Mcclure jumps and drops down to his knees connecting an over the shoulder backbreaker on Psycho before he stands up and drops him down face and chest first down into the mat with a dominator powerbomb.

Tommy Cornell: What a combo, I would say go for the pin but without a referee it would be pointless!

John Greed: He wrecked Psycho with those moves!

Brenton Cyrus charges out of the corner and hooks the head of Mitch Mcclure as he stands up taking him down with a cutter next to Psycho. All three man lay near the center of the ring.

Tommy Cornell: This may all come down to who has the advantage when that referee wakes up!

John Greed: If he wakes up, Psycho let him have it.

Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and does his God pose. He turns around and backs into the corner as he watches both Mitch Mcclure and Psycho starting to move on the mat.

Tommy Cornell: Someone is about to be kicked!

John Greed: Kicked right out of the world title picture and Warrior Games match!

Mitch Mcclure pushes up and looks over at Psycho grabbing him to pull him closer.

Tommy Cornell: Cyrus gets to choose, who to kick?

John Greed: Does he kick the Reign of Chaos or the Pain of Purification!?

Brenton Cyrus charges out of the corner and delivers a sinister punt kick across the face of Psycho sending him falling back laid out cold. Mitch Mcclure stares ahead in shock. The fans erupt getting on their feet with cheers.

Tommy Cornell: REAWAKENING ON PSYCHO!

John Greed: He may kick out still just to spite Cyrus!

Mitch Mcclure stands up and offers a handshake to Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy Cornell: Just like we started this show!

John Greed: They have teamed up to end the Reign of Chaos!

Brenton Cyrus shakes hands with Mitch Mcclure.

Tommy Cornell: It’s official!

John Greed: We’ve seen vicious betrayal, but no one saw this coming!

Mitch Mcclure is pulled in by his hand to the shoulders of Brenton Cyrus who tosses him overhead from the firemans carry and delivers a knee into his face leaving the crowd stunned.

Tommy Cornell: Mcclure lowered his defenses for just a second and Cyrus makes him pay with vicious betrayal!

John Greed: NEVER TRUST BRENTON CYRUS INSIDE THAT RING!

Brenton Cyrus drops down and pins Mitch Mcclure. He reaches out and grabs the arm of the referee then forces him to make the count.

-1-

Brenton Cyrus lifts the arm of the referee and allows it to drop.

-2-

Brenton Cyrus lifts the arm of the referee again and forces it down into the mat.

-3-

[Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus rolls off of Mitch Mcclure out of the ring to grabs the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. The arena remains nearly silent as the people watch still shocked.

Tommy Cornell: Cyrus shows why he is a snake! Why he is the best in the world! The streak is at eight in a row!

John Greed: The Streak is going against the Reign of Chaos at Warrior Games! He had a choice and he took out Mitch Mcclure when we all least expected it!

WINNER AND STILL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPION: Brenton Cyrus [44:23 by Pinfall]

Brenton Cyrus holds the World Heavyweight Championship overhead as he steps up on top of the International announcers table.

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 DBDCyrusEnding

Brenton Cyrus continues to hold the World Heavyweight title overhead looking into the ring at Psycho sitting in the corner holding his face. Brenton Cyrus peers over his shoulder and points the World Heavyweight title at the Warrior Games logo. Psycho nods his head and gets to his feet. He peers over his shoulder at Mitch Mcclure laid out in the middle of the ring trying to sit up.

Tommy Cornell: Psycho looks infuriated even though he still has a shot at Warrior Games!

John Greed: He wanted to go to Warrior Games as World Champion, not challenger!

Psycho walks over to Mitch Mcclure but before he can do anything he’s spun around and hit over the head with his own kendo stick. The fans erupt and start a chant.

“TOO HARDCORE!” “TOO HARDCORE!” “TOO HARDCORE!”

Tommy Cornell: Hardcore Mcclure!

John Greed: Bill Mcclure the father of Mitch Mcclure who took a beating at the hands of Psycho!

Bill Mcclure swings at Psycho but he ducks and lifts him up to his shoulders. He throws him over with a death valley driver and drives the point of his elbow down into the throat of Bill Mcclure. Psycho stands up and spits on him.

Tommy Cornell: Cyrus isn’t in any rush to help out.

John Greed: and now Psycho is going to finish what he started with Mitch Mcclure!

Psycho turns around to grab Mitch Mcclure but he takes a flying clothesline as Damien Kingston comes flying into the ring springboarding off the ropes. Psycho is knocked out of the ring where Brenton Cyrus is waiting to hit him with a right hand. Brenton Cyrus clotheslines Psycho over the guardrail and he follows him. Brenton Cyrus and Psycho fight through the crowd trading blows. Psycho swings at fans keeping them away from him as the two continue to fight.

Tommy Cornell: This has been one of the craziest build up shows to Warrior Games we have ever witnessed!

John Greed: Look inside the ring, Damien Kingston and Mitch Mcclure!

Damien Kingston holds up two fingers, then he points at the Warrior Games logo. Mitch Mcclure lifts his Respect of Wrestling Championship nodding his head as the fans applaud.

Tommy Cornell: Kingston says I saved you twice now, but I wont save you at Warrior Games!

John Greed: He wants his shot and I think Mcclure is going to give it to him.

Mitch Mcclure drops down to check on his father as Damien Kingston exits the ring. Dangerous by Design fades away to nothing but the end logo.

NLWF
NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION
'End of AnArchy into Respect ErA'
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
COPYRIGHT 2013

28 DAYS UNTIL
Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 WarriorGames

Dangerous by Design: March 2nd 2013 MINDBLOWNLWF_zps7490ad1e

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down