NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09

Go down

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Empty Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09

Post by Nick Ridicule December 21st 2009, 2:46 pm

Earlier Today

Nick Ridicule is standing in the center on the ring of an empty arena. He’s looking around, then he looks at the stage and shakes his head.

Nick Ridicule
I don’t think that’s good enough. I need a side stage for Awards then a side stage for the band. Does anyone here speak English?

Nick Ridicule throws his hands in the air as no one listens to him. Shane Bradley enters the ring, and approaches Nick.

Shane Bradley

Nick, what are you doing, you can’t tell them how to make the stage!

Nick Ridicule doesn’t even bother looking at Shane Bradley, on instinct he locks in the force face claw, putting his hand inches away from the face of Shane Bradley. Shane Bradley tries his best to look past Nick’s hand at his face, but the force face claw follows him wherever he tries to go.

Nick Ridicule
Listen to me Shane. I spent a lot of money in order to host this show. The days where I can just beat the shit out of the general manager, and takeover, are over. Alison Williams and Megan O’Day run this company now, so if I want to run a show, then I have to pay. I’ve been setting this damn show up all week, and honestly I haven’t had the best weekend.

Nick Ridicule still has his hand in Bradley’s face.

Nick Ridicule
You do me a favor Shane Bradley, you make sure things go according plan. This is an extremely important job Shane, because if you don’t make sure things go according to plan, I’ll hunt you down after the show, and I’ll kill you. So you make sure security keeps things from getting out of hand, you make sure everyone is ready to accept awards, and you will give your life if you have to, to make sure Ashley has everything she needs tonight for her show.

Shane Bradley
Her show?

Nick Ridicule puts his hand down slowly, looking at Shane Bradley like he’s stupid.

Nick Ridicule
Wait, you didn’t know?

Shane Bradley
Know what?

Nick Ridicule
Today is Ashley’s 18th Birthday. Which means tonight’s Revolution, since I am the man in charge is Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza.

Shane Bradley
What about the award show.

Nick Ridicule puts his hand back up into the face of Shane Bradley.

Nick Ridicule
If you would have let me finish.

Nick shouts

Nick Ridicule
It’s REVOLUTION: THE ASHLEY MATTHEWS BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!

Nick Ridicule puts his hands down and stares at Shane Bradley.Nick Ridicule whispers

Nick Ridicule
and award show.

Shane Bradley

Are you serious? This is supposed to be aboutpfft….

Nick Ridicule grabs the face of Shane Bradley.

Nick Ridicule
Listen here you little fuck. I’ve slept 4 out of the last 48 hours. If this show doesn’t go perfect, someone is going to get very badly hurt. I know how to run shows, both of the shows I’ve taken over are nominated. Now run away, before I decide not to let you live.

Nick Ridicule releases the face of Shane Bradley and he runs for his life. Nick Ridicule shakes his head, then exit’s the ring and screams that someone isn’t doing something right.

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Revolutionnew
The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza
and award show
The Proving Grounds Arena
Chicago, Illinois

Fireworks shoot out of the amazingly spectacular stage, the camera shows the crowd which is all on it’s feet ready for the final Revolution and cable televised event of 2009.

“KIDDLESNAKE STRIKER” “TLC FTW!” “KASH MONEY PROMOTIONS”
“ASYLUM 2010 TOUR” “Wayne Morley is Chuck Matthews Partner”
“DUO OF DESTRUCTION > EVERYONE ELSE” "They should be called The Closet, Not the Cabinet"

Andrew - Welcome to the 2009 NLWF Award…

Tommy quickly interrupts

Tommy - WELCOME TO THE ASHLEY MATTHEWS BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!

Andrew - Tonight is the award show Tommy.

Tommy - Didn’t you watch the opening to the show you fool? Nick Ridicule is the show host, and he’s changed the show, now I don’t know about you, but I don’t plan on getting locked in a face claw, so just go along with this or Nick might come down here, and beat the hell out us.

Andrew - WELCOME TO THE ASHLEY MATTHEWS BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA!
Tommy - and award show…

Andrew - We have an amazing…

Tommy quickly interrupts again

Tommy - Nick has an amazing night planned for the final non Pay Per View show of 2009!

Andrew - We have Tables, Ladders, and Chairs for the Tag Team titles like on the first episode of Revolution!

Tommy - Not only that but Nick Ridicule defends the NLWF Championship against Jason Hawk. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Jason Hawk fan, but I just can’t picture him being able to keep Nick Ridicule down for 10 seconds.

Andrew - Last Man Standing Match for the Championship, should be an amazing night!

The lights in the arena shut off and Shark Ethic blasts through the PA, getting a great ovation from the fans in the dark.

Tommy - Here comes the man in charge of tonight.

The lights in the arena stay turned off, and a spotlight hit’s the stage showing Nick and Ashley. Nick Ridicule has his arm around Ashley, who is blindfolded. Nick Ridicule lifts his microphone to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
Are you ready Ashley?

Ashley Matthews nods her head, and Nick Ridicule reaches behind her and removes the blindfold. As he does the lights in the arena turn on and the fans, along with Nick Ridicule shout

“SURPRISE!”

Fireworks go off in the ring, then birthday balloons fall from the rafters down into the arena. Nick Ridicule points at the stage where Alter Bridge is waiting to perform.

Are you still lost tonight?
Living but dead inside
This is a proclamation
This is a call to rise

Are you abused, alone?
Walking with broken bones
If you feel you've been forgotten
Let this song guide you home

We are the disillusioned
We've been left wanting more
Before every aspiration hits the floor

Hold on for your life
All we feel is so far from alive
The damned are done believing
The cursed can dream no more
So hold on for your life
Because only the strong survive

The tell you what you should be
Sell you the plastic dream
Opinions are all provided
But nothing is what it seems

I dare you to take control
Cause empty are hands and
Bruised are the souls
Of those who show no resistance
Of those who are weak below

We are the disenchanted
Who die with each passing day
No one here understands us so I say

How will it feel?
To live a lie until your dying day
Where nothing is real
As we sacrifice bending until we break
It's been revealed
Hold on for your life
Dreams are not theirs to take...
Dreams are not theirs to take

I said only the strong survive

As the song ends Ashley Matthews and Nick Ridicule clap their hands for the band, as the crowd gives them a standing ovation. Nick Ridicule holds the microphone to his mouth again.

Nick Ridicule
Happy Birthday Ashley, this show is for you.

Nick Ridicule kisses Ashley at the top of the stage.

Nick Ridicule
Now it’s time for your first surprise, let’s go.

Nick Ridicule grabs Ashley Matthews hand and the Duo of Destruction runs to the back. The camera cuts back to the announcers ringside.

Andrew - You have to love the Duo of Destruction..

Tommy appears to be crying

Andrew - Tommy, you ok buddy?

Tommy wipes his eyes.

Tommy - I’ve just never seen love, like the love those two share… it’s beautiful…

Tommy puts his face in his hands

Andrew - AND on that note, a Chick fighting a Dude.

Tommy - This should be HILARIOUS!

So I'm Nothing
You took something from me
now you've disappeared
you're right where I want you

[''Charlotte'' by Kittie plays. Ashtyn Sky comes from behind the curtain. She starts walking.]

You said you wanted it, alright
no, its not alright no...

[Ashtyn stops walking down the ramp and she taunts the fans by putting a rock signal in the air. Silver fireworks go off. She starts walking and slides into the ring.]

Now I'm Something
and your head is in my closet
dead forever, they'll never
search, he's out of sight.

[Ashtyn gets on the turnbuckle and puts her left arm in the air. Her fans cheer for her. She gets down and waits for her next victim]

Tommy - Well, HERE COMES THE WAYNE!

Andrew - Tommy, we could be sued for that.

Tommy - No, Wayne, not pain. Plus that asshole Apollos is dead.

Shark Ethic begins to play again, and Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage again in his suit. A huge smile Is on Nick Ridicule’s face.

Andrew - Nick must have left something out.

Nick Ridicule
Ashtyn, it seems as though someone paid Wayne Morley to leave the NLWF, therefore he’s not here tonight.

Nick Ridicule shakes his head.

Nick Ridicule

I’m sorry, that’s a lie. The truth is, I didn’t tell him the show relocated to Chicago.

The crowd laughs, then lets out a huge cheer for Nick Ridicule.

Tommy - I can picture Wayne Morley in Philadelphia right now, wondering what's going on!

Nick Ridicule
But that’s ok Ashtyn, you know why? Because I found you an even better opponent.

Evil Angel erupts through the speakers. Ashley looks at Nick and mouths the words I love you. Nick Ridicule lifts the microphone to his mouth

Nick Ridicule
I love you too Ashley!

Ashley walks down the ramp, focused on the ring. She ignores the crowd as she goes. She climbs up onto the apron, and looks out to the fans. She holds her arms out, and looks to the sky. Ashley climbs into the ring. She looks at her opponent, and shakes her head.

Tommy - Ashtyn Sky versus Ashley Matthews!!!

Andrew - Did our table just move?

Tommy - I’m going to take a lesson from Nick Ridicule, and not lie to you, I have a boner.

Andrew - …

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 ChampionshipMatch
NLWF Women's World Championship

Ashtyn Sky vs Ashley Matthews

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the NLWF Women’s World Championship! Introducing first the Champion, Ashtyn Sky!

Ashtyn gets a good reaction from the crowd, but then a huge chant begins.

“LET‘S GO ASHLEY” “LET‘S GO ASHLEY”

Samantha Praxton - And the challenger, ASHLEY MATTHEWS!

Andrew - Here we go!

Nick Ridicule

Wait!

Nick Ridicule loosens his tie. Nick Ridicule takes off his suit top, revealing a referee shirt. Nick Ridicule then walks to the ring.

Andrew - Looks like we have a guest referee.

Tommy - Ashley Matthews is going to win the Women’s World Championship.

Andrew - I believe Nick will call it down the middle.

Nick Ridicule enters the ring then approaches Ashley. Nick Ridicule asks Ashley to spread her legs, and lift her arms. Nick Ridicule begins patting down Ashley. Nick Ridicule gets closer to Ashley backing her against the turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule begins putting down Ashley’s leg, rubbing his hands on her thigh. Nick Ridicule begins kissing Ashley’s neck and Ashley pushes him away with a smile on her face.

Andrew - That was getting hot! Tommy what the hell are you doing?

Tommy - uhh… nothing shut up!

Nick Ridicule apologizes to Ashley, then turns around and looks at Ashtyn Sky who isn’t very happy. Nick Ridicule looks her up and down, then gives her a thumbs up.

Nick Ridicule
Girls to the center of the ring.

Ashtyn Sky and Ashley Matthews both walk to the center of the ring.

Nick Ridicule
Alright girls, this is going to be a nice clean match, for the Women’s World Championship, I will call this match down the middle, so play nice. Ready?

Both girls nod, and Nick Ridicule calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ashley Matthews kicks Ashtyn Sky to the leg, then hits her with several elbows to the face. Ashtyn Sky staggers into the corner, and Ashley Matthews runs in only to be kicked to the face. Ashtyn Sky runs out of the corner and Ashley Matthews catches her with a hiptoss. Ashtyn Sky gets to her feet instantly and Ashley Matthews dropkicks her to the face.

Andrew - It’s been awhile since we’ve seen girls fighting on NLWF TV.

Tommy - it’s been awhile since you’ve seen girls period.

Ashley Matthews climbs to the top rope, focused on Ashtyn Sky completely. Ashtyn Sky gets to her feet and Ashley Matthews jumps off the top rope looking for a cross body. Ashtyn Sky catches Ashley Matthews in mid air and spins Ashley Matthews into a huge sidewalk slam. Ashtyn Sky goes for the pin.

-1-

Ashley Matthews kicks out.

Andrew - Ashley kicks out easily.

Tommy - It’s going to take a lot for either of these girls to get the win.

Ashtyn Sky lifts Ashley Matthews to her feet then kicks her to the stomach. Ashtyn Sky sets Ashley Matthews up for a DDT, then lifts her into the air for a suplex. Ashtyn Sky takes a few steps then brings Ashley Matthews down for a brain buster. Ashtyn Sky pins Ashley Matthews again.

-1-2-

Andrew - Vicious brain buster almost gets the victory.

Tommy - Nick was serious when he said he’d call it down the middle, that was close.

Ashtyn Sky lifts Ashley Matthews but Ashley Matthews pulls Ashtyn Sky’s legs out from under her, and bridges her for a pin.

-1-2-

Ashtyn Sky kicks out. Both girls get up quickly and Ashley Matthews is first to strike landing another elbow to the face of Ashtyn Sky. Ashley Matthews lifts her leg and Nick Kick’s Ashtyn Sky to the face, knocking her through the ropes and to the ringside floor.

Andrew -Yakuza kick from Ashley Matthews!

Tommy - NICK KICK FROM ASHLEY MATTHEWS!!!

Ashley Matthews goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Ashtyn Sky uses the guardrail to help her up. She holds her face then turns around and Ashley Matthews jumps into the air looking for the cross body again. Ashley Matthews connects dropping Ashtyn Sky down ringside.

-1-

Nick Ridicule begins counting the girls out.

Andrew - Crossbody from the top rope to the ringside floor!

Tommy - That was an awesome high risk move from Ashley.

-2-
-3-

Ashley Matthews gets up and grabs Ashtyn Sky’s hair and pulls her up, then runs and rolls her into the ring. Ashley Matthews slides in and pins Ashtyn Sky.

-1-2-

Ashtyn Sky kicks out.

Andrew - Another near fall for the belt.

Tommy - this is close, I’m close, we’re all having a great time here tonight!

Andrew - you’re sick…

Ashley Matthews attempts a sharpshooter but Ashtyn Sky kicks her off. Ashley Matthews stands up at the same time as Ashtyn Sky. Ashtyn Sky lifts Ashley Matthews up and spine busters her to the mat. Ashtyn Sky walks to the corner, and jumps up doing a split leg corkscrew press and landing right on top of Ashley Matthews.

Andrew - Sky Pain from the champion!

Tommy - I hope Ashley is ok.

Ashtyn Sky pins Ashley Matthews hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Andrew - Ridicule says two!

Tommy - that’s cause it was a two count, she kicked out!

Ashtyn Sky stands up and looks at Nick Ridicule who holds up his two fingers. Ashtyne Sky lifts Ashley Matthews then sets her up for the Beautiful Backbreaker. Ashtyn Sky spins Ashley Matthews around, but Ashley Matthews lands on her feet and fires off a Nick Kick catching Ashtyn Sky right on the jaw. Ashley Matthews runs forward and spears Ashtyn Sky.

Andrew -What a reversal!

Tommy - Nick Kick followed by the Panic Attack!!!!

Ashley Matthews pins Ashtyn Sky.

-1-2-3

Ashtyn Sky kicks out.

Andrew -WHAT!

Tommy - I thought that was it for sure!

Ashley Matthews lifts Ashtyn Sky and connects a complete shot, pulling Ashtyn Sky down onto her face.

Andrew - Fallen Angel!

Tommy - That has to be it!

Ashley Matthews pins Ashtyn Sky hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW Women’s World Champion, Ashley Matthews!

Nick Ridicule grabs the belt from the timekeeper and hands it to Ashley Matthews, who jumps into the arms of Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule lifts Ashley up onto his shoulders as confetti pours down along with a few balloons that were stuck.

Andrew - Ashley Matthews is the Women’s World Champion finally!

Tommy - It’s been a long time coming!

Nick Ridicule walks to face each side of the audience so Ashley can show off the Women’s World Championship. Each side cheers louder then the last as she holds the belt above her head.

Andrew - What an amazing way to start your birthday celebration

Tommy - The Duo of Destruction always makes things exciting.

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Matchseperator

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews are walking backstage holding hands. Nick Ridicule is holding the NLWF championship and Ashley is holding the NLWF Women's World Championship.

Ashley Matthews
But Nick, it’s still an award show, you can’t just not give out the awards.

Nick Ridicule shrugs with a smile on his face

Nick Ridicule
Sure I can, if people want their awards, they can pick them up backstage, and the fans a home can go to the website, award shows suck, Birthday Extravaganza’s are where it’s at.

Ashley Matthews
If you say so, but I was looking forward to winning Couple of the Year with you.

Nick Ridicule smiles wide.

Nick Ridicule
I’ll tell you what, right before TLC I’ll go out and give out the awards.

Ashley Matthews
Great.

Nick Ridicule
Ok Ashley, here we are, your sky booth.

Nick Ridicule opens the door revealing one of the arena sky boxes decorated for Ashley’s birthday. A clown walks out of the corner of the room and Ashley hides behind Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
Thefuckisthisshit?

The Clown begins juggling knives, then one gets away from him and hit’s the wall.

???
Oops.

Nick Ridicule
HEY! Who the fuck hired you?

Justin Kash spins around in a chair that was facing the arena.

Justin Kash

I did it this time! his name is Knife to Know You, and he’s your next great star Mr. Ridicule. I don’t think we’ve met, I’m the man who’s single handedly bringing back NLWF to its prime.

Nick Ridicule
Why are you yelling? Nevermind, How are…

Justin Kash puts his hand in the face of Nick Ridicule, executing the force face claw. Nick Ridicule’s eyes open wide.

Justin Kash

WITH KASH…
Nick Ridicule grabs the arm of Justin Kash and wrenches him face first into the wall. Nick Ridicule kicks Knife to Know You to the stomach, then throws him out of the sky box into the arena hallway. Knife to Know You stands up and Nick Ridicule kicks him to the face. Justin Kash stands up.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley, what would a show run by the Duo of Destruction be if we didn’t torch someone?

Ashley Matthews
I don’t want to find out.

Nick Ridicule walks into the office and grabs Justin Kash by the throat.

Andrew -I believe we may have just seen the last of Justin Kash.

Tommy - I pray to god that Nick Ridicule makes sure we never see that man again.

Andrew - Knowing Nick Ridicule, I think it’s safe to safe Kash is a dead man.

Carmine Vestieri is standing in the center of the ring in his wrestling gear, shaking his head disappointed.

Carmine Vestieri
I get ready to make my debut as an active NLWF wrestler, and my opponent doesn’t even show up! How pathetic. But the way I see it, this is as impressive of a victory possible for anyone. My opponent Dave Zombie was so afraid to fight me, he chickened out of our match.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP” “SHUT THE FUCK UP” “SHUT THE FUCK UP”

Tommy - I bet no one told Dave the show moved to Chicago.

Carmine Vestieri
I didn’t return to fight guys like Dave Zombie, I came to hurt Chuck Matthews for hurting me. I don’t give a shit about winning matches, or championships. I care that Chuck Matthews pays, and I’ll do anything, to make sure that happens.

Fans throw drinks and food at Carmine in the ring. Carmine easily avoids each attempt at hitting him.

Andrew - A guy who hates Chuck Matthews in Chicago.

Tommy - That’s a lot of guys, can you imagine how many people in this audience are just like Carmine!

Carmine Vestieri
At Dangerous by Design, I want to be inside the Undisputed Championship Triple Cage Match. I know that all the spots are still open, and I’m officially putting my name in the running. I know that’s the match you’ll end up in Chuck, and our paths will cross.

Andrew - Carmine wants Chuck, and that’s all.

Tommy - Carmine just wont let go of the fact that his woman was a satisfied victim of the Sex Icon!

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Matchseperator

Corey Casey is backstage with Havoc, they are in the interview arena, looking at the camera. Corey Casey is hooded and his face can’t be seen, but his dreadlocks hang down.

Corey Casey
It seems as though Nick Ridicule has taken control of Revolution in an attempt to censor, and silence Salvation once and for all. I always told everyone that Nick Ridicule would try to kill Salvation, and he did that by killing Brenton Cyrus. He killed Salvation. But that’s not the group I lead today. I lead The New Dawn of Salvation. Not the Salvation that was led by a confused God who didn’t know who were his friends, and who were his enemies. I am your Lord, Corey Casey and I will lead this New Dawn of Salvation to heights that the Original Salvation or New Salvation never saw before.

Corey Casey removes his hood, revealing his severely bloodshot eyes, instead of his usually grayish white eyes.

Corey Casey
I will surpass Nick Ridicule, Chuck Matthews, and most of all Brenton Cyrus to become the greatest NLWF legend the company has ever seen. As Lord I will remove the weak and just like Brenton Cyrus take rule of the No Limit Wrestling Federation. I will capture all three major titles, becoming the first man to ever do so in history.

Corey Casey flashes a psychotic smile.

Corey Casey
Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews will bow at the feet of Lord Corey Casey, I guarantee it. The New Dawn of Salvation is prepared for NLWF 2010, the world will bow down to the force that we are, and will either join us or be destroyed by us.

Havoc lets out a roar of laughter, as he nods his head excited that he‘ll be one of the NLWF leaders.

Corey Casey
And when I am the supreme ruler of the NLWF, I’ll make sure to leave an official spot open as my bitch, a spot only suitable for Ashley Matthews…

On that Nick Ridicule runs up and wraps his his hand around the throat of Corey Casey, then shoves him against the wall. Havoc reaches down and grabs Nick Ridicule by the throat and Corey Casey puts his finger up, and Havoc looks at him. Nick Ridicule breathes heavily, his face shakes and twitches as he stares at Corey Casey, who looks up and away, taking small breaths. Havoc releases his hand from the throat of Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
Listen to me. Everyone gets one warning. I’ve put up with you, I’ve let you do whatever you want, because I assured myself you weren’t my problem. Right now, you still aren’t my problem. You remind me of Jason Hawk, you’ve been here a few months and you think you’re the greatest ever. I have a newsflash for you Corey Casey, you weren’t even nominated for Wrestler of the Year, and you didn’t win fastest rising star.

Corey Casey smiles slightly, he continues not to look at Nick Ridicule who’s right in his face.

Nick Ridicule
Do not, make an enemy, out of me. You can say whatever you want about me, call me an asshole, tell me I believe in someone who isn’t god, beat the hell out of me, but when you say anything about Ashley, you are asking to die. I want you to take the rest of 2009 to think about if you really want to bring in a New Dawn of Salvation. Then in 2010, if you do, I’ll be ready to stop you. If you bring in a new Dawn of Salvation I will be forced to lead a Revival, and you will be destroyed. I will take you and I will make you my Ryan Apollos bitch. You want to be saved so bad? I’ve got one for you, I’ve got one for everyone, apologize.

Corey Casey’s face twitches slightly but other then that his expression doesn’t change.

Nick Ridicule
Not to me, I don’t care what anyone does to me. I want you to apologize to Ashley. I want Frank to apologize to Ashley.

Nick Ridicule lets go of Corey Casey, and Corey finally looks at him. Nick Ridicule looks up at Havoc.

Nick Ridicule
And I want Havoc to fucking die. That’s why I brought someone back from the dead to kill him!

Havoc reaches out to grab Nick Ridicule by the throat but Corey Casey grabs his arm stopping him before he could grab him.

Havoc
Who!?

Nick Ridicule yawns.

Nick Ridicule
Damn it Havoc, you’re boring. Why would I tell you who? That’s no fun, I would rather wait until TLC later tonight, have the lights go out, then have him make an amazing return.

The crowd laughs and cheers, then Nick Ridicule looks around.

Nick Ridicule
You hear something? Hey Havoc, I’ve got something for you.

Nick Ridicule reaches into his pocket, then pulls nothing out and locks in the Force Face Claw and looks at Corey Casey.

Havoc
What the HELL?!?

Nick Ridicule completely ignores Havoc.

Nick Ridicule
Judgment day is upon you Corey Casey, and I am the Judge, the jury, and the executioner. Make your choice, or prepare for the most one sided war in the history of the NLWF.

Nick Ridicule lets go of Corey Casey’s robe and walks away. Corey Casey smiles, then puts his hood back on, hiding his face away. Corey Casey walks away leaving Havoc looking around.

Havoc
WHO IS IT?!?

Havoc walks over and flips a table, then smells something.

Havoc
What’s that smell?

Havoc sniffs around.

Havoc
It smells like…

Havoc sniffs around some more.

Havoc
It smells familiar, I know that!

Havoc walks around sniffing, trying to find the source of the smell.

Havoc
It smells like…

Havoc looks and sees a severely burned man on a chair. Havoc runs over examines the body. Havoc gently lifts the head of the man in the chair, and he’s still alive. The man in the chair opens his eyes barely, and looks at Havoc.

???
kash money out…

Havoc looks around as he comes to the realization that Justin Kash is dead. Havoc place his other hand on the head of Justin Kash, and lets out a noise that sounds like a whimper. Havoc then rips the head off of the body, and walks away Havoc tosses the head over his shoulder and into a trashcan behind him.

Havoc
WHO THE FUCK WAS NICK TALKING ABOUT!?

Andrew - NLWF 2010 is going to be the greatest.

Tommy - I’m hoping for the best year of my life, even for you Andrew.

Andrew - Up next is the Steven Angel North American Championship Open, and he’s in the ring with his opponent, the debuting, Cody Dementium!

Tommy - I believe Cody is in over his head!

Steven Angel
I am the Apprentice to your Lord, Corey Casey. He was the longest reigning and greatest North American Champion to ever live, and now I aim to surpass my master as the greatest North American Champion. Here are the rules to the Open.

■Must Win by Pinfall, Submission or Time Limit Expiration■
■Winning the Open makes you the #1 Contender to the North American Championship■
■Losing the Open means you will never be in line for a North American Title match until Steven Angel loses the belt■
■If you are able to pin or submit Steven Angel in the Open, you will pick the Title Match type■
■The Open has a 15 Minute time limit■
■The Open has No Disqualifications and No Count Outs for Steven Angel only■

Steven Angel
You see the odds are stacked against us both. I have to finish you in this match, in fifteen minutes, or you’ll get a shot at my title. I want to be the greatest match finisher in NLWF history, this will help me with that. But at the same time, I can’t be counted out or disqualified and you can.

Andrew - This is going to be great.

Tommy - I’m so glad Steven Angel won the Tommy Cornell North American Title tournament, look at what a star he’s become!

Steven Angel
Now that you know the rules, are you read Cody Dementium?

Cody Dementium nods his head

Steven Angel
No you aren’t, but we’ll start the match anyway.

Steven Angel puts his microphone down, and puts in his red fanged mouth piece. Steven Angel hands the North American Championship to the official, then drops into wrestling stance.

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Match
Steven Angel’s North American Championship Open
Steven Angel vs Cody Dementium

[Ding Ding Ding]
[15:00]
Steven Angel runs in and immediately takes Cody Dementium to the ground. Cody Dementium struggles, and manages to get back to his feet, but Steven Angel is all over him, and pushes him into the corner. Steven Angel puts his hand into the face of Cody Dementium, and delivers a forearm across his chest. Cody Dementium puts his feet on the chest of Steven Angel, and he kicks him away from him.

Andrew - Great action to start this thing off.

Tommy - You’de be surprised how fast fifteen minutes is when you’re in a match like this, Steven Angel has to finish Cody Dementium, or Cody Dementium will get a shot at the belt. I love this Open idea from Steven Angel.

Cody Dementium lifts himself to the top rope, but Steven Angel runs towards him, then climbs up the corner quickly. Steven Angel hugs Cody Dementium and Belly to Belly suplexes him off of the top rope to the ring mat. Cody Dementium bounces back to his feet from the huge impact then falls down. Steven Angel holds the back of his neck.

Andrew - Huge super belly to belly suplex!

Tommy - He almost threw Cody Dementium to the other turnbuckle!

Steven Angel quickly crawls over and pins Cody Dementium.

-1-2-

Cody Dementium kicks out.

Andrew - The new guy has heart, a lot of guys would have just given up after being thrown like that.

Tommy - You would have, you would have shit your pants as soon as Steven Angel came out!

Steven Angel stands up and runs to the ropes. Cody Dementium rolls to his stomach and Steven Angel leaps over him and hit’s the ropes again. Cody Dementium gets to his feet and leaps over Steven Angel running towards him on the rebound. Steven Angel hit’s the ropes again and Cody Dementium ducks, but Steven Angel hooks his arms across the top rope to stop himself. Steven Angel walks up and connects a huge European uppercut that drops Cody Dementium down.

Andrew - All of the moves Steven Angel hits are so hard.

Tommy - He said it before the match, he wants to be the best finisher in the NLWF, and so far he’s dominated this match.

Steven Angel wraps his arms around the waist of Cody Dementium and connects a German suplex. Steven Angel doesn’t break his grip though and stands up with Cody Dementium. Steven Angel German suplexes Cody Dementium again, still not releasing him. Steven Angel stands up with Cody Dementium again and this time he release German suplexes Cody Dementium. Cody Dementium backflips and lands on his feet, but staggers backwards into the ropes.

Andrew - Cody Dementium able to land on his feet.

Tommy - Maybe he’ll get a move in!

[9:00]
Steven Angel stands up holding the back of his head and Cody Dementium runs at him and hooks his head for a DDT. Cody Dementium jumps into the air and spins around, then drops Steven Angel right on the top of his head with the DDT.

Andrew - Tornado DDT from Cody Dementium!

Tommy - That should give him some time to rest before Steven Angel continues the beating!

Cody Dementium crawls and drops his arm over the chest of Steven Angel.

-1-

Steven Angel kicks out.

Andrew - Steven Angel not even allowing a 2 count!

Tommy - Steven Angel worked hard to get to where he is today, he’s not going to let some new guy even get a 2 count on him!

Cody Dementium slows stands up, then jumps and legs drops Steven Angel. Cody Dementium gets up and runs to the corner, holding onto his ribs. Cody Dementium climbs to the top rope then points at Steven Angel. Cody Dementium jumps off the top rope flipping with a leg drop, but Steven Angel rolls out of the way. Cody Dementium lands hard, and Steven Angel rushes up to his feet then kicks Cody Dementium to the face.

Andrew - Cody Dementium went high risk, and paid the price.

Tommy - The took a kick directly to his face! Welcome to the NLWF!

Steven Angel lifts Cody Dementium and hits him to the eyes with a swooping right elbow. Cody Dementium drops to the ground, and the referee pulls Steven Angel away from him. The referee checks to make sure Cody Dementium is knocked out cold.

Andrew - The point of Steven Angel’s elbow hit the top of Cody Dementium’s eyebrow.

Tommy - He split his head open.

Cody Dementium is bleeding heavily, but he shakes his head and tells the ref not to end the match. Steven Angel runs and kicks Cody Dementium to the ribs then pins him, grinding his forarm into the cut on Cody Dementium’s face.

-1-2-

Cody Dementium kicks out. Steven Angel stands up from the pin, and drops and knee across the face of Cody Dementium.

Andrew - Steven Angel is like a shark that smells blood.

Tommy - Just like Corey Casey, when he see’s blood it’s a target to finish his opponent off.

Steven Angel pulls down the straps of his attire, and roars as Cody Dementium slowly begins to stand up. Steven Angel begs Cody Dementium to get to is feet, screaming and jumping behind Cody Dementium.
[3:00]
Cody Dementium stands up and Steven Angel grabs him, and lifts him for the Salvation Slam, but Cody Dementium reverses it, and lands the Asylum Slam out of nowhere on Steven Angel.

Andrew - Huge move to land at the three minute mark!

Tommy - I didn’t realize so much time had expired, Steven Angel might not be able to finish Cody Dementium off! I told you fifteen minutes goes by fast!

Cody Dementium starts moving and crawls towards Steven Angel bleeding all over the mat. Cody Dementium lifts his arm and drops it over the chest of Steven Angel, who immediately springs into action, and rolls over Cody Dementium until he gets to his legs, the locks in the Ankle Lock.

Andrew - Steven Angel has the ankle lock!

Tommy - Cody Dementium is far to much of a rookie to get out of this move, he’s screwed!

Cody Dementium wiggles around, but the power of Steven Angel is to much to break away from. Steven Angel lifts his leg looking to lock in the leg vice, but the constant movement from Cody Dementium prevents him from getting it.

Andrew - That’s impressive, Cody Dementium preventing Steven Angel from fully locking on the ankle lock!

Tommy - I think he’s just desperate to get his leg out, I don’t think he knows what he’s doing.

Cody Dementium rolls sending Steven Angel forward, but Steven Angel holds on to the ankle. Cody Dementium stands up on his one foot, and spin kicks Steven Angel to the face, but Steven Angel doesn’t break the hold. Cody Dementium reaches out and grabs the ropes, but it’s no disqualification for Steven Angel, and he locks in the leg vice, and twists on the ankle with all of his strength.
[Ding Ding Ding]

Steven Angel releases the ankle lock at the sound of the bell and he removes his mouthpiece. Steven Angel puts both his hands on his forehead.

Andrew - He survived!

Tommy - I’m impressed, but if Cody Dementium wants to be the North American Champion, he’s really going to have to get someone to train him!

Samantha Praxton - Cody Dementium has survived the fifteen minute time limit, therefore he will receive a shot at Steven Angel’s North American Championship.

Andrew - Steven Angel is upset that he couldn’t finish Cody Dementium off, but you have to believe if the match had more time Cody Dementium would have been finished!

Tommy - No doubt about that, Steven Angel dominated another match, but the time limit stipulation was his disadvantage.

Steven Angel lifts Cody Dementium to his feet and lifts his arm into the air. Steven Angel drops Cody Dementium’s arm, then leaves the ring with the North American Title. Cody Dementium wipes some of the blood off his face, which is swollen in several places. Cody Dementium looks at the blood on his hand and smiles

Andrew - These guys did an amazing job man eventing the first half of this show, but when we return, TLC and Last Man Standing!

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Empty Re: Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09

Post by Nick Ridicule December 21st 2009, 8:14 pm

Andrew - If that was the first half of the show, then the second half is sure to fuck up any brain cells that might have survived the first hour and forty minutes.

Tommy - It’s been great, and now it’s award time.

Nick Ridicule is standing behind the award podium, he was a huge smile on his face, and he closes his eyes and takes adeep breathe, then holds up a piece of paper and starts reading.

Nick Ridicule
What an amazing year it has been here in the No Limit Wrestling Federation, we’ve witnessed the rise and fall of Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews working so hard to finally become Champion, and we’ve watched the Duo of Destruction.

Nick Ridicule smiles as he crumples up the paper in his hands.

Nick Ridicule
This has been the greatest year of my entire life, and on that note, here are your year end award winners.

Nick Ridicule grabs the first envelope.

Nick Ridicule
Direct Hit of the Year goes too..

Nick Ridicule opens the envelope.

Nick Ridicule
Direct Hit XIII! The show that saw Brenton Cyrus defeating Johnny Stylez for a third time to retain the NLWF Title, Global Annihilation at the time. Also on that Show Chuck Matthews defended the No Limit Title against Jake Stunner, his final match in the NLWF, because following that Original Salvation killed him. Also that night I defeated Tails.

“TAILS SUCKS DICK” “TAILS SUCKS DICK” “TAILS SUCKS DICK”

Nick Ridicule
Probably. But Salvation was on top of the world. That was our final month together, and it’s a show I’ll never forget, because also on that show Frank Hart became number one contender to the No Limit Championship, the No Limit Championship he would prevent Chuck Matthews from defending for the fifth time. Congratulations to Direct Hit XIII, you’ll be remembered forever as the best Direct Hit of 2009.

Highlights from Direct Hit XIII show, then Nick Ridicule pulls out the next envelope.

Nick Ridicule

Legacy of the Year awa…

Nick Ridicule flings the envelope with a smile on his face.

Nick Ridicule
Revolution of the Year award!

Nick Ridicule opens the envelope and looks at the winner.

Nick Ridicule

Are you fucking kidding me?

Nick Ridicule flings the winning card away.

Nick Ridicule
Specialty Event of the Year!

Nick Ridicule shakes his head, and opens the envelope, he pulls the winner out with his eyes closed then looks at it.

Nick Ridicule
World War Tour Africa!

Highlights of the show play, and Nick Ridicule pulls out another envelope.

Nick Ridicule
Pay Per View of the Year.

Nick Ridicule rips the top off of the envelope, and pulls out the winner.

Nick Ridicule
Majority Rules 09’ and what a truly spectacular Pay per view it was. Nick Ridicule versus Brenton Cyrus. Chuck Matthews in what I believe won the Match of the Year against Corey Casey inside Hell in a Cell. The Notorious K.I.D becoming the World Champion, and so much more.

Nick Ridicule throws another envelope, then grabs a new one and opens it.

Nick Ridicule
First of the champions of the year, the Tag Team Champions of the year, as if their was any doubt, Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews!

Nick Ridicule pulls out the next winner.

Nick Ridicule
No Limit Champion of the Year!

Nick Ridicule smiles.

Nick Ridicule

FUCK YEAH!

“FUCK YEAH!”

Andrew - Fuck Yeah!

Tommy - Fuck Yeah!

Samantha Praxton - Fuck Yeah!

Nick Ridicule
The Notorious K.I.D!

Nick Ridicule grabs the next winner and smiles.

Nick Ridicule
NLWF Champion of the Year.

The fans erupts with cheers as Nick Ridicule opens the envelope.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule raises the NLWF Championship high into the air.

Andrew - If he can defeat Jason Hawk tonight he’ll go on to become the longest reigning NLWF Champion of all time, passing Brenton Cyrus.

Nick Ridicule
The last two are pretty obvious. NLWF Undisputed and World Heavyweight Championships. To the men that made the titles the very best, Shadow Demon and Brenton Cyrus. Today is Shadow Demon's 84th day as the Undisputed Champion. Congratulations to all the best champions of the year. If you want to see their award acceptance speeches go to NLWF.com.

The lights go out, and a single spotlight hits Nick Ridicule as he pulls out one of the prestigious final awards

Nick Ridicule
Fastest, Rising, Star!

Nick Ridicule opens the envelope.

Nick Ridicule
Oh, Fuck Yeah.

“FUCK YEAH”

Tommy - Fuck Yeah!

Andrew - Fuck Yeah

Nick Ridicule
The Notorious K.I.D!

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The Notorious K.I.D walks out onto the stage holding the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and the Championship Briefcase.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

The Notorious K.I.D walks over and raises the Briefcase for Nick to see. Nick Ridicule looks at his NLWF championship and nods his head.

The Notorious K.I.D
It’s been an amazing year. I started off as Kid Kill and have become the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, and so many other things. I love the NLWF, the fans, and I can’t wait to lead the NLWF into 2010 as the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. FUCK YEAH!

“Fuck Yeah!”

Nick Ridicule

Match of the Year!

Nick Ridicule pulls the top off of an other envelope, the tops have made a pile on the podium.

Nick Ridicule
Just as I guessed, Chuck Matthews taking the World Championship away from Corey Casey for the second time, making his a seven day champion at Majority Rules, the best show of the Year! Here is my tag team partner for Tables, Ladders, Chairs, he is winner of Tag Team champion of the year, and he is winner of Match of the Year, CHUCK MATTHEWS!

There's no doubt in my mind when it's over
What is done will be
You will find when life gets colder there's no sympathy
There's no point trying you can't escape the bitter end
Well who will greet you when you're at the bitter end

The Bitter End roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks slowly from behind the curtains. He looks at the crowd, then to the ring. He smirks, and continues his walk.

All your choices chosen you've got no say
Your decisions made
Face your consequences as your life begins to fade
As time keeps spinning closer to the bitter end
Well who will greet you when you're at the bitter end

Chuck Matthews pats Nick Ridicule on the back, then grabs his award for Tag Team of the year and Match of the Year. Chuck Matthews smiles, but then the smile fades away. Chuck Matthews leans towards the microphone.

Chuck Matthews
Thanks.

Chuck Matthews turns around and stands next to the Notorious K.I.D.

Nick Ridicule

You alright?

Chuck Matthews gives Nick Ridicule a slight nod.

Nick Ridicule
Ok. Finally, the awards for Wrestler of the Year. I think we all know who this one is going to.

Nick Ridicule gets ready to rips the top off of the envelope, but gets interrupted.

new plague, getting paid, everyone is guilty
Taxes on the lotto, waters gotten filthy
Psychos, weirdos, percocet and morphine
Little imperfections cost us all!
Cost us all!

Corey Casey walks out from behind the curtain, a cocky smirk on his face. His blonde and black dreadlocks fall down around his face and his all white eyes are filled with an unnatural fire. He stands for a moment, looking out over the crowd as they boo him viciously.

I saw a misle filled with frightened people!
Crashing down, into a ball of flames!
SOMETHING TELLS ME IT'S ALMOST OVER!!
SOMEONE TELL THEM IT'S ALMOST OVER!!

Suddenly, he throws his arms straight out to his sides. A blood red explosion of fireworks in the form of a cross explodes just above Corey's head. Corey holds the pose as the red fireworks fall down around his head. Corey Casey walks to the awards part of the stage and stares at Nick Ridicule.
Corey Casey pulls a microphone out of his robes.Corey Casey
Nick, you don’t have to wait until 2010 to know my decision. The New Dawn of Salvation will reign greater then any force in history. I am the Wrestler of the Year, the same way I should have won fastest rising star, World Heavyweight Champion of the Year, among other things. Ridicule you might run the show tonight, but in 2010, you wont be running anything. Once I am the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion I will fight you Title for Title if need be to show the world my dominance!

“FUCK SALVATION” “FUCK SALVATION” “FUCK SALVATION” “FUCK SALVATION”
“FUCK SALVATION” “FUCK SALVATION” “FUCK SALVATION” “FUCK SALVATION”

Corey Casey
The New Dawn of Salvation wont be…

Corey Casey keeps talking but his microphone has been turned off.

Nick Ridicule

Why don’t you do all of us a favor Corey, and do exactly what KID is going to do to you at Dangerous by Design, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Corey Casey pulls out another microphone and smiles.Corey Casey
The New Dawn of Salvation wont be silenced. The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon will both pledge allegiance t…

Corey Casey’s microphone is shut off again, Nick Ridicule quickly continues his sentence.

Nick Ridicule

To the fag, who ruined Salvation FOREVER. And to this fag, in front of me he stands, embarrassed, and humbled in front of the world. The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon don’t want a damn thing to do with this New Dawn of Salvation!

The Notorious K.I.D walks up to the podium.

The Notorious K.I.D

FUCK NO!

Corey Casey pulls out a third microphone.Corey Casey
You’ve humiliated me for the last time Nick Ridicule. K.I.D you have just signed our death certificate for Dangerous by Design by not aligning with The Lord and in the process have also caused Shadow Demon his spot in the New Dawn of Salvation! I will capture all three major titles, it’s not if, it’s when and when I do No one will doubt that I am the NLWF Wrestler of the Year for 2009 and 2010!

Corey Casey turns and walks down to the ring.

Tommy - Guess he’s going to get ready for TLC.

Nick Ridicule
Corey Casey, when The Notorious K.I.D beats you inside Triple Cage, and makes you Shut The Fuck Up, you wont have any excuses left, for your failure! Now the award for Couple of the Year, and unfortunately Corey Casey and Havoc weren’t nominated. I guess they haven’t dated long enough.

The Notorious K.I.D runs up to the podium

The Notorious K.I.D

BURN!!

Nick Ridicule

The winner of Couple of the Year 2009 is…

Nick Ridicule doesn’t even bother checking the envelope to see who won.

Nick Ridicule
THE DUO OF DESTRUCTION!

Ashley Matthews comes out and she meets Nick halfway on the stage, before the two start kissing. Nick Ridicule grabs Ashley’s hand and they walk to the podium.

Nick Ridicule
I have a speech..

Ashley nods her head and smiles.
Nick Ridicule reaches into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper. Several other things fall out of Nick Ridicule’s pocket, and he drops down and picks them up.
Nick Ridicule reaches under the podium and pulls out a microphone along with a box holding an engagement ring. Nick Ridicule grabs Ashley’s hand and she looks down at him. Nick Ridicule holds out the ring and takes several deeps breaths.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley, you’re the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love you with all of my heart, and as long as my heart beats, it’s for you. And I promise, if you’ll have me, to make every single day, just as amazing as this one. Will you marry me?

Ashley Matthews smiles wide and answers easily.

Ashley Matthews

I would love to marry you, YES!

Nick Ridicule puts the ring on Ashley Matthews finger, then stands up and kisses her as the award portion of the show ends.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 Empty Re: Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09

Post by Nick Ridicule December 22nd 2009, 3:47 am

Andrew - Up next Tables, Ladders, and Chairs!

Tommy - All the men are already ringside as we await this amazing match before the main event.

Andrew - The first Revolution saw TLC crown Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews as champions, and now the final Revolution of the year will crown new champions.

Tommy - This is going to be violent!

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 MainEvent
Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 ChampionshipMatch
Four Team Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match
NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles

The Carnival of Violence [Shadow Demon & KID] vs Frank Hart & Rico Sutton
Corey Casey & Havoc vs Chuck Matthews & Nick Ridicule

[Ding Ding Ding]

Havoc enters the ring with Corey Casey who has a ladder in hand. The 8 foot tall, 500 pound monster looks around the ring at all the challengers, begging them to try to come in. Corey Casey sets up the ladder in the center of the ring, trying to position it perfect under the belts.

Andrew - Havoc is going to guard while Corey Casey goes for the belts!

Tommy - That makes sense considering Havoc is too much of a fat ass to climb a 12 foot ladder!

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D slide into the ring and Havoc clotheslines both men down. Rico Sutton climbs up the apron and Havoc head butts him to the face. Corey Casey begins climbing the ladder. Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule enter the ring with steel chairs and they bash Havoc to the face. Havoc laughs.

Andrew - Woah, a no sell from a Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule chair shot.

Tommy - He had his balls smashed and destroyed, they are going to need some more chair shots.

Corey Casey jumps off the ladder and connects a Russian legsweep on Chuck Matthews. Havoc grabs Nick Ridicule and head butts him, knocking him down. Havoc picks up the steel chair and tosses it to Corey Casey who smashes it across the back of Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - These two have come into this match with a great strategy!

Tommy - Havoc is just too big of a fucker!

Havoc lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and grabs him by the throat. Havoc head butts Nick Ridicule again, and this time Nick Ridicule staggers to the corner. Havoc runs in and splashes Nick Ridicule then military presses him. Nick Ridicule punches Havoc to the face several times, then falls out the back landing on his feet behind Havoc. Corey Casey smashes the steel chair across the back of Nick Ridicule, Havoc turns around and grabs Nick Ridicule, then throws him shoulder first into the ring post.

Andrew - Vicious collision between the ring post and the should of Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - it made a sickening noise.

Corey Casey steps out to the ring apron, then runs and kicks Nick Ridicule’s head into the ring post. Corey Casey looks up to the sky box where Ashley Matthews is watching the show and he does his pose holding both arms out to the side.

“FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!”

Frank Hart enters the ring as Havoc stomps on Chuck Matthews in the corner. Frank Hart climbs up the ladder quickly to the top and reaches up for the belts, grabbing one. Havoc notices and he runs and shoves the ladder out from underneath Frank Hart. Frank Hart hands on with one arm then lets go and Havoc catches him for a power bomb. Havoc positions, then power bombs Frank Hart on the fallen ladder. Frank Hart quickly rolls off the ladder holding his back.

Andrew - Havoc bomb on Frank Hart!

Tommy - Right onto that ladder!

Rico Sutton sets up a pyramid of three tables in front of the entrance ramp. Rico Sutton turns around and runs into the ring. Havoc lifts Rico Sutton up above his head and holds him up. Havoc walks towards the ropes looking to throw Rico Sutton right through his own tables, but Corey Casey runs out in front of Havoc and stops him.
Corey Casey
No! He isn’t the enemy of Salvation!

Havoc puts Rico Sutton down and Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and spears him. Chuck Matthews stands up and Corey Casey grabs him by the throat and pushes him into the corner. Chuck Matthews tries to break Corey Casey’s grip around his throat but Corey’s death clutch is too power.

Andrew - I don’t think Chuck Matthews has a strategy against Corey’s new death clutch.

Tommy - Sure he does, he’s Chuck Fucking Matthews!

Corey Casey delivers several right hands to the left eye of Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews puts his arms up to block the shots, as Corey Casey tightens the grip around his throat and fires off more punches. Corey Casey moves out of the way barely as Havoc runs across the ring and splashes Chuck Matthews to the corner. Havoc laughs like a maniac then burps.

Andrew - Havoc almost took out Corey Casey too!

Tommy - He’s disgusting.

Corey Casey stands up and reaches up, barely grabbing Havoc to the throat. Corey Casey punches Havoc once to the face, then release him.
Corey Casey
Go get someone else!

Corey Casey screams at Havoc who walks away. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring with a ladder and throws it at Corey Casey who blocks it with his foot. The Notorious K.I.D runs and springboards off the rope, the attempts a cross body on Corey Casey who ducks. The Notorious K.I.D is caught by Havoc who lifts him up into a military press then runs and throws The Notorious K.I.D towards the pyramid of tables. Nick Ridicule jumps off the apron, and is able to power slam The Notorious K.I.D through the tables.

Andrew - Woah, Nick Ridicule teams with Havoc?

Tommy - No, Nick Ridicule saves The Notorious K.I.D from going face first through a stack of tables! He hurt himself to save KID!

Havoc looks at Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D laying through the broken tables, and lets out another roar of a laugh. Corey Casey looks at Chuck Matthews and grabs the steel chair. Havoc reaches down and picks up a ladder then positions it in the corner. Havoc reaches down and grabs the other chair and they wait for Chuck Matthews to stand up. Chuck Matthews stands up and both men swing their chairs at his head. Chuck Matthews ducks and Corey Casey releases his chair just in time for Havoc to hit it and send it into the face of Rico Sutton. Rico Sutton flips backwards over the top rope and lands ringside. Corey Casey grabs the chair out of Havoc’s hands and spins swinging the chair right as Chuck Matthews stands up to be smashed to the head with it.

Andrew - Great action, Chuck Matthews is busted open from that chair shot!

Tommy - Corey Casey and Havoc have become the unlikely dominant force in this match!

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, as the blood slowly begins to pour from his head. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews up onto his shoulders, then throws him up and connects the vicious betrayal. Chuck Matthews falls out of the ring.

Havoc
YEAH!

Havoc and Corey Casey turn around to see Shadow Demon on the other side of the ring staring at them. Shadow Demon removes his jacket, and puts up his fists. Corey Casey points for Havoc to go and handle Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon smiles and with his fingers motions for Havoc to bring it on.

Andrew - Here it is, the second encouter between these two since Havoc’s return.

Tommy - Will Shadow Demon make it 3-0 all time against Havoc?

Havoc screams then runs at Shadow Demon. Havoc throws a wild punch, and Shadow Demon punches him to the stomach. Havoc bends over as the punch knocks the wind out of him. Shadow Demon fires off a right hook that hits Havoc right to the temple. Havoc falls forward and lands across the middle rope.

Andrew - He might not be knocked out, but he’s hurt bad!

Tommy - I think he’s knocked out!

Shadow Demon runs at Corey Casey who tries to kick Shadow Demon to the face. Shadow Demon catches the foot of Corey Casey, then spins and connects a back fist the drops Corey Casey to the mat. Shadow Demon grabs a steel chair, and waits for Corey Casey to stand up. Corey Casey gets to his knees, and Shadow Demon holds the chair in front of his face, then punches it with his right hand.

Andrew - Shadow Demon punches the steel chair right into the face of Corey Casey!

Tommy - Innovative offense from the Undisputed Champion!

Corey Casey stands up, blood starting to pour from cut on his forehead. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey up onto his shoulders, then jumps and connects the Shadow Crusher. Corey Casey bounces up and leans on the ropes. Shadow Demon stands up as Havoc runs at him. Shadow Demon sidesteps out of the way and Havoc hits Corey Casey hard, knocking him over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Havoc
Oops. FUCK!

Andrew - Shadow Demon has thrown a wrench into the plans of Corey Casey and Havoc so far.

Tommy - This match is amazing so far, and only one guy has made an attempt at the belt!

Frank Hart sets up a ladder across the guardrail and ring apron. Frank Hart grabs another ladder smaller ladder, then puts it on top of the first ladder. Shadow Demon pushes Havoc out to the apron. Havoc stands up and Frank Hart hits him to the knee with a steel chair. Shadow demon climbs to the middle rope. Then jumps off and punches Havoc knocking him backwards onto the two ladders.

Andrew - Havoc is hurt across that ladder bridge!

Tommy - Lucky Frank put two, Havoc’s fat ass would have crashed right through one ladder!

Shadow Demon sets up a ladder in the corner, then climbs to the top and looks down at Havoc. Frank Hart Climbs up to the apron and swings the chair at Shadow Demon who jumps over him and swanton bombs Havoc on the ladders. Shadow Demon falls to the ringside floor hard.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - Huge swanton from Shadow over Frank Hart!

Tommy - But those ladders are strong, Havoc didn’t break through them!

Havoc rolls off of the ladders. Taking the smaller top ladder to the floor with him, landing on top of him. Frank Hart looks at all the carnage with a smile on his face, and the steel chair in his hand.

Andrew - Frank Hart looks beat up!

Tommy - Yeah he does, he’s heavily bruised, but why?

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring on the other side and stands up, then looks at Frank Hart not paying attention. Chuck Matthews wipes the blood out of his eyes, then he runs at Frank Hart. Rico Sutton pulls Frank Hart to the side just in time, and Chuck Matthews dives out of the ring and lands on the ladder bridge.

Andrew - Rico Sutton able to help Frank Hart when he needs him

Tommy - But Rico is busted open from having that chair hit into his face!

Frank Hart walks over and hits Chuck Matthews across the back with the steel chair. Frank Hart walks onto the ladder bridge and balances himself, then reaches down and lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet. Both men balance on the ladder bridge. Frank Hart lifts Chuck Matthews up to his shoulders.

Andrew - What the hell is Frank Hart doing?

Tommy - Who the hell knows!?

Frank Hart shakes his head no, then walks off of the ladder bridge and towards the corner of the ring. Frank Hart climbs to the middle rope with Chuck Matthews still on his back. Frank Hart stands up, and jumps off connecting a huge Death Valley Driver through the ladder bridge on Chuck Matthews.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - FRANK HART WITH THE DVD MOMENT ON CHUCK MATTHEWS THROUGH THE LADDER!

Tommy - Not only that, but Frank Hart landed hard on top of the ladder, that’s on top of Havoc.

Rico Sutton lifts his arms into the air, blood pouring into his mouth.

Rico Sutton
YEAH!

Rico Sutton grabs the leg of Frank Hart, and pulls him off of the wreckage. Rico Sutton lifts Frank Hart and rolls him into the ring. Rico Sutton rolls into the ring and positions the ladder in the center of the ring. Rico Sutton lifts Frank Hart to his feet and puts him on the second step of the ladder.

Andrew - Rico Sutton trying to make Frank Hart climb the ladder!

Tommy - I don’t think he wants to try it himself.

Frank Hart starts to recover from the hard DVD landing. Frank Hart begins climbing the ladder slowly.

Rico Sutton
That’s right, grab both those belts!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs up onto the apron. Frank Hart climbs to the top of the ladder and see’s The Notorious K.I.D. Rico Sutton runs at The Notorious K.I.D, but The Notorious K.I.D shoulder blocks Rico Sutton to the stomach. Frank Hart reaches up and touches both the tag team titles. The Notorious K.I.D Rico Sutton back body drops The Notorious K.I.D from the apron into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D grabs onto the top rope and flips landing in front of the ladder on his feet.

Andrew - Rico Sutton tried to back body drop The Notorious K.I.D, but he landed on his feet!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the bottom of the ladder and lifts it up. Frank Hart looks behind him as the ladder slow tips backwards. The ladder speeds up and falls backwards with Frank Hart on the top ring of the ladder. Frank Hart pushes his foot against the step, and flies over the top rope!

Tommy - hescomingthisway!

Frank Hart hit’s the announces table tucking his head as he flipped off the ladder. Frank Hart hit’s the announce table which doesn’t break. Frank Hart rolls across the table, then into the crowd.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

The announcers stand up and looking the audience at Frank Hart on the floor.

Andrew - Frank Hart hit our table, and the impact sent him into the audience!

Tommy - This is the strongest announce table EVER!

Rico Sutton grabs The Notorious K.I.D and spine busters him into the ladder laying across the ropes, that Frank Hart fell from. The Notorious K.I.D bounces forward back towards Rico Sutton. Rico Sutton lifts The Notorious K.I.D onto his shoulders, then drives him down onto his knee.

Andrew - Rough Justice on The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - Is anyone else alive?

Rico Sutton leaves the ring and grabs a table, then sets it up. Rico Sutton grabs several steel chairs and lay them out across the table. Rico Sutton enters the ring and lifts The Notorious K.I.D. Rico Sutton smiles then sends The Notorious K.I.D to the corner. Rico Sutton runs in and clotheslines The Notorious K.I.D in the corner, then lifts him to the top rope.

Andrew - Rico Sutton has so evil intentions here!

Tommy - Yeah, he plans to take out The Notorious K.I.D for what he did to Hart!

Rico Sutton climbs to the top rope with The Notorious K.I.D. Rico Sutton stands The Notorious K.I.D up on his feet, then stands up as well. Rico Sutton sets The Notorious K.I.D up for a power bomb.

Andrew - No way!

Tommy - Oh shit.

Rico Sutton lifts The Notorious K.I.D up and jumps of the top rope, Rico Sutton sit down power bombs The Notorious K.I.D through the table on the outside of the ring. Steel chairs bounces up, except the ones stuck under the back of The Notorious K.I.D.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Rico Sutton

AH MY ASS!

Andrew - Rico Sutton with a super sit down power bomb from inside to outside!

Tommy - through a table covered in chairs!

Corey Casey slides a barbwire table into the ring. Then grabs Nick Ridicule who was just starting to get up off the table pyramid. Corey Casey slides Nick Ridicule into the ring then follows him in. Corey Casey puts the barbwire table in the corner, then crouches in the corner and waits for Nick Ridicule to stand.

Andrew - Corey Casey might be setting up the spear.

Tommy - This is anyone’s match, only Frank has gone for the belts.

Nick Ridicule stands up and Corey Casey runs at him, Nick Ridicule jumps over Corey Casey. Havoc slowly enters the ring, and Nick Ridicule runs to the corner, then uses the middle turnbuckle to jump up and Nick Kick him to the face knocking him back down to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Huge Nick Kick to the face of Havoc!

Tommy - Vicious kick!

Nick Ridicule stands up and is speared through the barbwire table by Corey Casey.

Andrew - OH!

Tommy - Spear through the barbwire table!

“This is Awesome!” “This is Awesome!” “This is Awesome!”

Corey Casey backs out of the corner pulling Nick Ridicule by the throat off of the barbwire which holds on to his skin. Corey Casey lands a vicious right punch, then another.

Andrew - He’s got the clutch locked in!

Tommy - We haven’t seen anyone escape it!

Corey Casey punches Nick Ridicule busting him open. Corey Casey sees blood and pushes Nick Ridicule back into the corner and lands several punches to the cut. Nick Ridicule leans in the corner and double kicks Corey Casey to the stomach, but pays the price and takes a vicious right hand to the face.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule trying to get out of the clutch, but Corey has a tight grip.

Tommy - Yeah, Ridicule might be the strongest man in NLWF, and he can’t get out of the clutch.

Corey Casey uses the clutch to whip Nick Ridicule to the ropes. Nick Ridicule bounces back and Corey Casey boots him to the face sending a blood mist into the air. Corey Casey looks down at Nick Ridicule, then points up at the sky box.

Andrew - Corey Casey pointing at that luxury box that Nick Ridicule has Ashley in.

Tommy - He shouldn’t be so arrogant around a guy like Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule stands up, pulling himself up with the ropes. Nick Ridicule walks up behind Corey Casey and taps him on the shoulder. Corey Casey turns around and throws up a fireball but Nick Ridicule has already dropped down. Nick Ridicule legsweeps Corey Casey kicking his legs out from underneath him.

Andrew - Leg sweep from Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule avoids another fireball!

Corey Casey gets to his feet, and Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks him to the face sending him over the top rope. Nick Ridicule flips off Corey Casey then turns around into the hand of Havoc. Havoc lifts Nick Ridicule high into the air, and choke slams him in the center of the ring.

Andrew - Huge choke slam, like falling from a ladder!

Tommy - Just about, Havoc is 8 fucking feet tall!

Havoc backs up into the corner and lets out a laugh. Nick Ridicule rolls to his stomach and pushes himself up. Havoc runs out of the corner looking for a punt kick and Nick Ridicule jumping sup kicks him to the face. Havoc staggers backwards but doesn’t fall down.

Andrew - Jumping side Nick Kick!

Tommy - He can kick anyone to the face.

Nick Ridicule stands up and jumps with a bicycle kick hitting Havoc right to the chin. Havoc still doesn’t fall. Nick Ridicule stands up again. Nick Ridicule steps forward and push kicks Havoc to the body, but Havoc grabs the foot of Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - You do not want Havoc to grab hold of you!

Nick Ridicule jumps and grabs the back of Havoc’s head. Nick Ridicule pulls his knee up and drives it into Havoc’s face. Havoc places his hand on the chest of Nick Ridicule, then lifts him higher and spinebusters him to the mat hard.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule able to hit a huge knee, but Havoc connects a spine buster.

Havoc starts to get up, he grabs the leg of Nick Ridicule and flips him backward. Nick Ridicule rolls onto his knees, then Havoc runs to the ropes and connects a running knee lift. Nick Ridicule flies up and hit’s the ropes, then bounces forward towards Havoc.

Andrew - Things are not looking good for the NLWF Champion.

Tommy - This big fucker Havoc has taken complete control of TLC!

Havoc kicks Nick Ridicule to the stomach and hooks his arms setting up the Havoc bomb. The lights in the arena go off before Havoc can do anything.

Andrew - Just like Nick said!

Tommy - I BET YOU IT’S HAZARD! I FUCKING HATE THIS ASSHOLE!

The lights in the arena turn on revealing Death Angel in his original costume. Death Angel grabs Havoc by the throat, but Havoc pushes his hand away and fires off a huge right hand. Death Angel ducks it and his the ropes the jumps and clotheslines Havoc to the ground. Death Angel stands up and Shadow Demon slides a ladder into the ring. Death Angel picks the ladder up, and sets it in the corner then climbs it quickly.

Andrew - Oh my god, Death Angel is almost as big as Havoc!

Tommy - Yeah, but Death Angel is much faster… wait, why the hell am I putting him over? FUCK YOU DEATH ANGEL!

Death Angel steps to the very top of the ladder and holds his arms out. Death Angel falls forward, not even jumping off the very top of the ladder and falls down and frog splashes Havoc.

Andrew -The Devil’s Angel!

Tommy - Death Angel has returned again, how many time will this guy die?!?

Shadow Demon sets up a table, Nick Ridicule stands up and tells Shadow Demon to put the ring steps on the table, and Shadow Demon runs over and grabs the ring steps. Shadow Demon puts the ring steps on top of the table, covering the top.

Andrew - Shadow Demon grabs the huge bottom steps that Nick Ridicule uses for his Pass of Judgment!

Tommy - They are looking to fuck Havoc up!

Death Angel picks Havoc up for the mat and puts him in the corner. Shadow Demon reaches under the ring and pulls out some gasoline. Shadow Demon pours some of it on the steps and table, then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a lighter. Shadow Demon lights the table on fire.

Andrew - This is only getting worse for Havoc!

Tommy - Way worse!

Nick Ridicule points to the luxury box, then Nick Ridicule runs to the corner and grabs the arms of Havoc setting up the crucifix power bomb.

Andrew - What the hell is Nick going to do?

Tommy - He would have to carry Havoc across the ring, then throw him over the top rope! An 8 foot tall 500 pound man!

Nick Ridicule runs out of the corner slowly carrying Havoc across the ring. Nick Ridicule launches Havoc over the top rope and he crashes onto the ring steps. The fire doesn’t go out, then the table breaks sending smoke into the air as the flames go out.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - Holy shit!

Tommy - Havoc is hurt bad, and Shadow Demon, Nick Ridicule and Death Angel love it.

Nick Ridicule stands up slowly holding his ribs and his back. Nick Ridicule looks at Havoc bent across the ring steps, then turns around and looks at Death Angel. Nick Ridicule gives Death Angel a nod. Corey Casey jumps up onto the apron and lifts him up for a suplex.

Andrew - Corey Casey out of nowhere.

Tommy - He moved like chain lightning!

Corey Casey runs and jackhammer’s Nick Ridicule off the apron throwing him onto four open to seated position chairs that he set up. Corey Casey lands on his feet, while the chairs bury Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - Corey Casey with the purifier off the apron through those chairs!

Tommy - That was brutal, but Corey Casey picked his spot and connected a huge move.

Death Angel walks over and grabs Corey Casey by the hair. Corey Casey throws up a fireball that hits Death Angel to the mask and is deflected. Death Angel with one hand lifts Corey Casey up to the apron. Corey Casey uppercuts Death Angel, but Death Angel grabs him by the neck with both hands.

Andrew - Death Angel seems unstoppable.

Corey Casey grabs Death Angel by the throat and punches him to the mask. Corey Casey shakes his hand in pain.

Tommy - I think the mask broke his hand!

Corey Casey grabs Death Angel by the back of the head wit his other hand then runs and smashes his face into the turnbuckle. Death Angel release his grip on Corey Casey but doesn’t seem to be affected by the turnbuckle smash at all. Corey Casey quickly climbs to the top rope and jumps off but Death Angel shoots a huge fireball out of his mask. Corey Casey flies through the flame thrower like flame, and hits that mat hard.

Andrew - WOAH!

Tommy - That was awesome!

Death Angel lifts Corey Casey to his feet, and runs to the ropes, Death Angel runs full speed, then spins and clotheslines Corey Casey.

Andrew - He almost ripped his head off!

Tommy - If you try to kill a syco, you have to make sure he’s dead!

Death Angel turns around and Shadow Demon is looking at him with his arms crossed.

Andrew - Shadow Demon has never defeated Death Angel!

Tommy - Looks like they are going to throw down right now!

Death Angel puts out his hand and tells Shadow Demon to bring it on. Death Angel looks up at the sky then shoots out another fireball getting the crowd on their feet. Shadow Demon runs in throwing punches but hurts his hands on Death Angel’s mask.

Andrew - Even Rob’s MMA gloved hands still get hurt by that mask.

Tommy - Death Angel is seemingly indestructible!

Death Angel hits Shadow Demon with a huge uppercut that drops Shadow Demon, but Shadow Demon jumps back to his feet and throws combinations to the body of Death Angel who swings wildly, whenever he stops protecting himself.

Andrew - Body shots are working.

Tommy - He’s not going to stop Death Angel with body shots!

Shadow Demon tries to lift Death Angel onto his shoulders but Death Angel is too heavy. The Notorious K.I.D slides a chair into the ring and it hits Shadow Demon’s hands. Shadow Demon grabs the chair and lays down. The Notorious K.I.D jumps up to the apron and springboards on the top rope. Shadow Demon throws the chair up in the air and The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks it into the head of Death Angel.

Andrew - Perfect timing from the carnival of violence!

Tommy - Yeah that hurt death Angel even with the protective mask!

Death Angel falls to the corner. Shadow Demon grabs the chair and throws it at Death Angel. The Notorious K.I.D runs and climbs to the top rope, then points across the ring at Death Angel and jumps off with the coast to coast. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks the steel chair into the face of Death Angel down in the corner.

Andrew - Coast to coast from The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - Huge move to destroy Death Angel!

Shadow Demon runs and climbs to the same turnbuckle The Notorious K.I.D jumped from. Shadow Demon jumps off the top rope and connects another coast to coast on Death Angel, dropkicking the already heavily damaged chair.

Andrew - another one, this time from Shadow Demon!

Tommy - Death Angel is out!

Rico Sutton enters the ring and clothesline The Notorious K.I.D as he stands up. Rico Sutton pounds his fist into his chest as he awaits Shadow Demon to get up after the coast to coast. Rico Sutton lifts Shadow Demon and throws him to the corner as hard as he can. Rico Sutton leaves the ring and grabs a ladder, then slides it in.

Andrew - Rico Sutton bringing in the ladder!

Tommy - Who would have thought?

Rico Sutton enters the ring and lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his shoulder, and connects a running power slam landing The Notorious K.I.D on top of the ladder. Rico Sutton gets to his feet and runs towards the corner where the clotheslines Shadow Demon.

Andrew - Rico Sutton is using his power to dominate the carnival of violence after two huge coast to coats.

Tommy - He took advantage of a great opening, but I still don’t think he can climb the ladder, although Death Angel did it.

Rico Sutton pulls the ladder out from underneath The Notorious K.I.D and sets it up in the center of the ring. Rico Sutton slowly begins climbing the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D rolls out of the ring and grabs another ladder. The Notorious K.I.D slides the ladder over the top of the bottom rope, then climbs up onto the apron and stands on the ladder.

Andrew -What the hell is he doing?

Tommy - I don’t know but Rico is almost at the top!

Shadow Demon stands up and runs towards the ladder sticking up in the ring. Shadow Demon jumps and sits on the ladder, and it catapults The Notorious K.I.D to the top rope where he springboard into the ring and onto the ladder landing in front of Rico Sutton. Rico Sutton fires off several big right hands. Shadow Demon pulls the other ladder into the ring and sets it up next to the one in the middle of the ring.

Andrew - Now the Carnival of Salvation looks to go for the belts, and all that’s stopping them is Rico!

Tommy - Let’s see if Rico can earn his paycheck.

Rico Sutton grabs The Notorious K.I.D and tries to throw him off the ladder, but The Notorious K.I.D hangs on. Shadow Demon quickly climbs the ladder next to them and stands side by side with The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon punches Rico Sutton several times to the face. Rico Sutton connects a huge forearm to the chest of The Notorious K.I.D and knocks him off the ladder to the mat.

Andrew - Down goes KID!

Tommy - Rico Sutton or Shadow Demon have a great chance to win this one!

Shadow Demon punches Rico Sutton easily, landing huge strikes. Rico Sutton puts his foot on Shadow Demon’s ladder, then tips it over with his foot. Shadow Demon falls towards the rope but lands on his feet, and bounces back up with the ladder. Shadow Demon sides steps onto Rico Sutton’s ladder then punches him again. Corey Casey slides into the ring and shoves both ladders over. Rico Sutton and Shadow Demon both fall out of the ring crashing down in front of the announce table.

Andrew - Corey Casey takes out both Shadow Demon and Rico Sutton!

Tommy - Rico Sutton is hurt bad from that nasty fall!

Corey Casey looks at The Notorious K.I.D on the ground and smiles. Corey Casey stomps The Notorious K.I.D to the stomach, then to the face, then to the legs, then to his face again. Corey Casey leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair, then enters the ring. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and Corey Casey blasts him with the chair busting him open on impact.

Andrew - Corey Casey taking it to his Dangerous by Design opponent!

Tommy - He would love to soften The Notorious K.I.D up before the Pay Per View next week

Corey Casey lifts the chair and smashes The Notorious K.I.D to the stomach with it. Corey Casey sets the chair in seated position then lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet. Corey Casey sends The Notorious K.I.D to the ropes and drop toeholds him into the open chair.

Andrew - Huge drop toehold taking The Notorious K.I.D out!

Tommy - Who’s left to stop Corey Casey?

Corey Casey grabs the ladder and moves one to the corner, then pulls the other to the center of the ring. Corey Casey begins climbing the ladder, reaching up for the Tag Team Titles. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and dropkicks the ladder in a last ditch effort to stop Corey Casey but Corey Casey grabs the belts.

Andrew - He’s got it!

The ladder falls out from underneath Corey Casey but he hangs onto the belt rope.

Tommy - Not yet, he’s stuck! But all Corey Casey has to do is unhook the belts and falls.

Corey Casey releases one hand but can’t garbs the tag team titles without falling. Corey Casey grabs on with two hands again. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the ladder and closes it, then spikes it at Corey Casey hitting him directly to the ribs.

Andrew -Corey Casey takes a ladder to his wide open ribs.

Tommy - But he’s still hanging on.

Corey Casey swings around, back and forth. Chuck Matthews jumps up onto the apron and climbs to the top rope, then climbs to the top of the 12 foot ladder. Chuck Matthews moves his legs over and sits on top of the ladder and looks out at Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews waves and smiles, then jumps off the ladder and spears Corey Casey out of mid air, to the mat below.

Andrew - Huge panic attack!

Tommy - I think he broke Corey Casey in half!

The Notorious K.I.D slides a table into the ring, then sets it up in the middle. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Corey Casey who’s a blood mess and holding his ribs, and he lays him on top of the table. The Notorious K.I.D walks to the ladder standing in the corner and climbs to the top of it.

Andrew - Now The Notorious K.I.D is going to take advantage of a badly hurt Corey Casey!

Tommy - Things are not looking good for Corey Casey.

The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top of the ladder and crashes down onto Corey Casey with something to believe putting him through the table.

Andrew - Something to believe from the World Champion!

Tommy - If he hits that at Dangerous by Design it’s over!

Chuck Matthews stands up in the corner and waits for The Notorious K.I.D to stand up. The Notorious K.I.D starts to move on top of Corey Casey they starts to get up. Chuck Matthews runs and spears The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Panic Attack on The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - Chuck Matthews is ready to win TLC!

Chuck Matthews leaves the ring, and reaches underneath pulling out the Original Sin mask.

Andrew - We know what he keeps in there!

Tommy - Yeah, thousands of tacs!

Chuck Matthews enters the ring and pours the tacks by Corey Casey and The Notorious K.I.D. Chuck Matthews reaches down and grabs Corey Casey then lifts him to his feet. Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey up and sets him up for a tombstone piledriver. Chuck Matthews jumps and tombstones Corey Casey onto the tacks.

Andrew - Tombstone piledriver onto thumbtacks!

Tommy - Corey Casey’s driven headfirst into the tacks again, then dropped on his back!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and pushes Chuck Matthews out of the way. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Corey Casey to his feet and hooks his head. The Notorious K.I.D runs towards the corner then connects the Double K Switch driving Corey Casey onto the thumbtacks again.

Andrew - They are fighting to see who tortures Corey Casey more!

Tommy - They are both kicking his ass!

Chuck Matthews spears The Notorious K.I.D as he celebrates the double K switch. Chuck Matthews points at Corey Casey then grabs his legs and locks in the Cryptic Cross, pushing Corey Casey’s face and chest against the tacks.

Andrew - This is brutal, you can see tacks being stuck in his face.

Tommy - He dished out punishment, but now he has to take it!

Chuck Matthews holds Corey Casey in the hold even though Corey Casey is out could. Chuck Matthews finally breaks the hold and looks up at the Tag Team titles. The fans go insane for Chuck Matthews as he grabs the ladder from the corner and drags it to the center of the ring.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews has survived long enough in this amazing TLC match to pull down the belts for his team!

Tommy - It’s been unbelievable!

Chuck Matthews starts climbing the ladder, but The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and tips the ladder forward landing in on Corey Casey. The Notorious K.I.D steps on the ladder and grabs the leg of Chuck Matthews then locks in the Shut the Fuck Up.

Andrew - shut the Fuck up locked in on Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - Not only that, but they are on top of the ladder, which is on to of Corey Casey, so they are crushing him

The Notorious K.I.D tightens the holds as Chuck Matthews body presses into the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D pulls back on the arm and head of Chuck Matthews. On the outside of the ring Nick Ridicule stands up a sick smile showing on his bloody face.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is alright!

Tommy - He looks ready for action

Nick Ridicule walks over and picks up Rico Sutton by the announce table. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks Rico Sutton to the face, then runs and jumps up on the apron. Nick Ridicule climbs to the top rope then jumps off with a flying elbow. Nick Ridicule drives his elbow into the chest of Rico Sutton and the announce table doesn’t break.

Andrew - Strongest announce table ever!

Tommy - Yeah!

Nick Ridicule stands up, and walks towards Havoc who’s still hurt ringside from the power bomb through the flaming stair table. Nick Ridicule runs and put kicks Havoc to the skull.

Andrew - Brutal punt kick to an already badly beaten Havoc!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is making sure people are finished.

Nick Ridicule enters the ring, and pulls The Notorious K.I.D off of Chuck Matthews and clotheslines him.Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D up for a crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and tosses The Notorious K.I.D over the top rope, where he hits Shadow Demon who just stood up.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule power bombs The Notorious K.I.D over the top rope and into Shadow Demon!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule has taken over this match!

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and grabs sledgehammer, pulling it out with a smile on his face. Nick Ridicule smashes the hammer down across the top of the ring steps then ends the ring. Nick Ridicule rolls Chuck Matthews off of the ladder, then lifts his sledgehammer and smashes it into the ladder.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule smashes the sledgehammer into the ladder, into Corey Casey.

Tommy - Innovative!

Nick Ridicule pulls the ladder off of Corey Casey, then lifts him to his feet. Nick Ridicule waits for Chuck Matthews to stand up then he nods to him. Chuck Matthews backs up to the corner and Nick Ridicule whips Corey Casey towards him. Chuck Matthews runs and spears Corey Casey then grabs his legs and locks him in the Critic Cross.

Andrew - Cryptic Cross locked in again!

Tommy - What the hell is Nick Ridicule doing?

Nick Ridicule drops down and locks Corey Casey in the Anaconda Crossface, adding to the Cryptic Cross already locked on. Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews try to break Corey Casey in half.

Andrew - Double submission!

Tommy -
Anaconda Cryptic Cross-Face!

Chuck Matthews lets go of his hold but Nick Ridicule holds on making sure to torture Corey Casey as long as possible. Chuck Matthews leaves the ring and reluctantly sets up a table. Chuck Matthews lays a ladder on the table, then grabs the gas tank used by Shadow Demon earlier.

Andrew - oh no!

Tommy - OH YEAH!

Chuck Matthews pours the gasoline all over the table and ladder, Just for good measure Chuck Matthews puts a steel chair on top. Nick Ridicule releases the Anaconda Crossface and pulls Corey Casey up setting up a power bomb.

Andrew - Looks like Corey Casey will be joining Havoc soon.

Tommy - Yeah, in hell!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for the crucifix power bomb and Chuck Matthews lights the table on fire. Nick Ridicule runs and throws Corey Casey over the top rope, and Corey Casey lands crashing through the ladder and table, while being surrounded by the flames that go out.

Andrew - Corey Casey might be dead!

Tommy - I think that’s what Nick was going for!

Nick Ridicule sets up the ladder in the center of the ring, then begins climbing. Chuck Matthews enters the ring and climbs the other side of the ladder and the two men make it to the top. Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D enter the ring, The Notorious K.I.D holding a ladder. The Notorious K.I.D sets up the ladder and The Carnival of Violence climbs to the top to stop Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D able to stop Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - That was close.

The four men fight on top of the ladder, each trying to grab the tag team titles. Frank Hart slides into the ring with another ladder and sets it up, then climbs to the top and grabs onto the belt. Chuck Matthews punches Frank Hart to the stomach, then grabs onto the belt.

Andrew - Frank Hart comes out of nowhere back into this match!

Tommy - Now him and Chuck both have the same belt!

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D both grab the other tag team title, then Nick Ridicule grabs onto both. Nick Ridicule pulls his legs up and kicks over all three ladders leaving the five men hanging from the belt ropes.

Andrew - Five men hanging on for their lives!

Tommy - If you let go you lose!

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D kicks Nick Ridicule, Chuck Matthews and Frank Hart to the ribs. Nick Ridicule kicks them back.

Andrew -This is so dangerous, if you fall you could break your ankle!

Tommy - But who wants to be Tag Team Champions most?

Nick Ridicule smiles then releases one of his hands and unhooks one of the belts. Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D falls to the mat hard with one of the tag team titles. Nick Ridicule reaches over and unhooks the other belt sending, Chuck Matthews and Frank Hart falling to the mat with the other Tag Team Title. Nick Ridicule hangs on above the ring looking down at the fallen.

Andrew - Who won?

Tommy - KID and Shadow have one belt, then Chuck Matthew and Frank Hart have the other!

The referee looks at the situation and has no idea what to do. Nick Ridicule lets go of the Belt ropes and lands on his feet. Nick Ridicule walks over and takes the belt from Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D. Nick Ridicule walks over to Frank Hart and Chuck Matthews, then grabs the belt and lays it across the chest of Chuck Matthews. Nick Ridicule looks at the ref and shows him the belt, then points at Chuck Matthews. The referee shrugs his shoulders and calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, and the NEW NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule!

Andrew - Controversial ending, ends with Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews becoming Tag Team Champions!

Tommy - Amazing, and now a bloody battered Nick Ridicule fights Jason Hawk in Last Man Standing!

Andrew -Luckily Nick Ridicule will have some time to rest as they try to clean up the mess from TLC!

Tommy - What a match!
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Ridicule December 22nd 2009, 2:31 pm

Andrew - Now that all the damage has been removed from TLC, we’re ready for the main event!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is a bloody mess who was just in a ninety minutes TLC match!

Andrew - This is the biggest opportunity to take advantage on the champion!

Tommy - Jason has a great shot at winning this!

Revolution: The Ashley Matthews Birthday Extravaganza and Award Show: 12/21/09 MainEvent
NLWF Championship
Nick Ridicule vs Jason Hawk

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Last Man Standing Match for the NLWF Championship, introducing first, the challenger.

Sound of Madness by Shinedown is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention.
Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Weighing in at 175 pounds, and standing at 6’1”, he is from Hoyvík. Faroe Island. accompanied to the ring by Jessica Hawk, Jason Hawk!

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play in the arena. Ashley Matthews walks out onto the stage holding the NLWF Women’s World Championship. She is immediately followed by Nick Ridicule holding the NLWF Title, and he grabs her hand. The two walk down the ramp. Nick Ridicule walks up the ring steps, then enters the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs to the middle rope and holds up the NLWF Championship for the crowd.

Samantha Praxton - he weighs in at 205 pounds, and stands at 6’2”, he is from Miami, Florida, being accompanied to the ring by Ashley Matthews, he is the reigning and defending NLWF Champion and now one half of the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk leaves the ring and talks to Jessica Hawk ringside. Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and chases after Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk runs the slides into the ring followed by Nick Ridicule. Jason hawk dropkicks Nick Ridicule sending him into the ropes. Jason Hawk stands up and runs at Nick Ridicule, the clotheslines him over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Andrew - They were barely able to stop that cut on Nick’s head from bleeding.

Tommy - He’s in rough shape already tonight.

Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and waits for Nick Ridicule to get up. Nick Ridicule pulls himself up using the guardrail and Jason Hawk leaps off the top rope, and catches Nick Ridicule with a flying DDT.

Andrew - Flying DDT from the inside of the ring to the outside!

Tommy - He bounced Nick Ridicule right off the top of his head with that DDT!

Jason Hawk demands that the referee start the count, and he does.

-1-

Ashley Matthews

GET UP!

Nick Ridicule starts to get up. Jason Hawk runs over and stomps Nick Ridicule to the ribs a few times then grabs him and throws him into the ring. Jason Hawk jumps up to the apron the springboard splashes Nick Ridicule in the ring.

Andrew - Jason Hawk is all over him

Tommy - If he lets Nick take control then this match could be over!

Jnick Ridicule stands up and Jason Hawk springboards off the ropes and kicks him to the face. Jason Hawk gets to his feet and lifts Nick Ridicule then sets up the wings of time. Nick Ridicule fights him off and shoves him to the corner. Jason Hawk runs up the corner then bounces on the middle turnbuckle to the top turnbuckle where he moonsaults off onto Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - BME from Jason Hawk taking Nick Ridicule down again.

Tommy - How the hell does Nick expect to win?

Jason Hawk grabs Nick Ridicule and locks in the Anaconda Crossface.

Andrew - He stole his move!

Tommy - Anaconda crossface locked in on Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule gets to his knees, then to his feet, lifting Jason Hawk up on his, with the Anaconda Crossface still locked on. Nick Ridicule falls backwards and connects a back suplex on Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk tries to get up but falls back down

Andrew - Jason Hawk trying to stay on the attack, but he’s hurt from the suplex.

Tommy - Landed him right on the back of his head.

Nick Ridicule stands up and leans in the corner. Jason hawk gets up and runs across the ring dives looking for a splash, but Nick Ridicule puts his foot up and Nick Kicks him to the face. Nick Ridicule pulls himself up to the middle rope then jumps off dropping a knee across the face of Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Middle rope knee drop!

Tommy - Right into Hawk’s face!

Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk and kicks him to the stomach bending him over. Nick Ridicule runs and hits Jason Hawk with knee lift then hit’s the ropes. Nick Ridicule runs and clotheslines Jason Hawk down hard. Nick Ridicule grabs the legs of Jason Hawk and locks in the Ridiculous Death Lock.

Andrew - Ridiculous Death Lock applied!

Tommy - Luckily it’s not a submission match, it’s a last man standing.

Nick Ridicule pushes forward applying pressure to the hold. Jason Hawk crawls towards the ropes a look of determination on his face. Jason Hawk reaches out and barely misses the rope with his fingers. Jason Hawk dives forward and grabs the bottom rope but the referee can’t do anything about it.

Andrew - No disqualifications, Nick can hold this all night.

Tommy - Brutal!

Jason Hawk keeps crawling outside of the ring. Nick Ridicule releases the hold and lets Jason Hawk fall to the ringside floor. Nick Ridicule calmly walks to the other side of the ring and waits for Jason to stand up. Jason Hawk uses the ring apron to get up and Nick Ridicule runs at him and baseball slides him, kicking him so hard it sends him flying over the announce table and into the laps of the announcers.

Andrew - HEY!

Tommy - Jason fight back, NICK IS GOING TO KILL YOU!

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and climbs up on the announce table. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk who low blows him. Jason Hawk grabs the arms of Nick Ridicule and connects the Wings of time finally breaking the announce table.

Andrew - It took a TLC match and a Last Man Standing match to break that table!

Tommy - They got it though, and Nick is hurt!

-1- -2- -3- -4-

Jason Hawk looks at Nick Ridicule and grabs a chair, then takes a seat in in.

-5-

Nick Ridicule starts to get up off the broken table, and Jason Hawk shakes his head no.

-6-

Nick Ridicule stands up and Jason Hawk grabs the chair he was sitting on and bashes him over the head with it.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is bleeding heavily again!

Tommy - How long can this guy fight?

-1- -2- -3- -4-

Nick Ridicule grabs onto the ring apron and uses it to pull himself to a seated position.

-5-

Nick Ridicule uses the ring apron to pick himself up.

Andrew - Again he’s able to stand up!

Tommy - Jason has to be wondering what he has to do to keep Nick down!?

Jason Hawk swings the chair at Nick Ridicule but Nick Ridicule ducks and Jason Hawk hit’s the bottom rope. The chair springboards and Jason Hawk hits himself to the face with the chair. Nick Ridicule stands up and Nick Kicks the steel chair into the face of Jason Hawk drooping him down.

Andrew - First Jason with an unintentional self chair shot!

Tommy - Then a huge Nick Kick right to the chair, smashing it into his face.

Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and slides them into the ring then walks over and picks up Jason Hawk who’s busted open. Nick Ridicule throws Jason Hawk into the ring, then slides in with him and positions the ring steps in the center.

Andrew - This could be it, pass of judgment!

Tommy - if so Jason Hawk’s night is over!

Jessica Hawk enters the ring and slaps Nick Ridicule who looks at her like she’s crazy. Nick Ridicule pretends like he’s going to hit her and she flinches and turns around. Nick Ridicule places his foot on her ass and pushes her forward into a spear from the Women’s World Champion Ashley Matthews.

Andrew - Spear from Ashley, taking out Jessica Hawk!

Tommy - Great spear!

Nick Ridicule sets Jason Hawk up and lifts him for a crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and throws Jason Hawk who lands on the steel ring steps hard.

Andrew - Crucifix power bomb onto the ring steps

Tommy - it’s all over now!

-1- -2- -3- -4-

Nick Ridicule wraps his arm around Ashley Matthews as they look at Jason Hawk who‘s not moving.

-5- -6- -7-

Jason Hawk starts to move, rolling off the ring steps to the mat.

-8-

Jason Hawk crawls to the ropes slowly, the referee stopping the count to see if he’ll get up.

-9-

Jason Hawk grabs the bottom rope and pulls.

-10-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Andrew - Nick Ridicule retains for the second week in a row!

Tommy - NLWF Champion of the Year prevails, which means he’ll go on to break the record for longest NLWF Championship reign!

Corey Casey, Steven Angel and Havoc all enter the ring and attack Nick Ridicule, who’s only able to Nick Kick Havoc before he can enter. Nick Ridicule pushes Corey Casey into the corner, and Steven Angel attacks him from behind, then German Suplexes him.

Andrew - The New Dawn of Salvation has attacked Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - They are trying to eliminate one of there biggest threats!

Steven Angel holds Nick Ridicule as Corey Casey gets up of the corner and delivers a huge punch to the body of Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews runs down to the ring followed by Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D. Chuck Matthews spears Havoc as he gets up from the Nick Kick.

Andrew - We’ve got a fight now!

Tommy - Yeah, this is turning into a war.

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D enter the ring. Shadow Demon and Steven Angel begin to throw down, while The Notorious K.I.D and Corey Casey do the same. Corey Casey grabs The Notorious K.I.D by the throat, but The Notorious K.I.D turns around and judo throws Corey Casey to the mat.

Andrew - He has a reversal to the death clutch!

Tommy - and they fight next week at Dangerous by Design!

The Notorious K.I.D waits for Corey Casey to get up. Nick Ridicule gets to his feet next to The Notorious K.I.D. The two men look at each other then run at Corey Casey. The Notorious K.I.D clothes Corey Casey while Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks him to the face, and both men send him over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Corey Casey was stopped by The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - Corey Casey does not want to turn around right now!

Corey Casey turns to walk up the ramp and is speared by Chuck Matthews!

Andrew -Panic Attack!

Tommy - He got him!

Steven Angel throws a wild clothesline and Shadow Demon lands a big right hand then lifts Steven Angel up to his shoulder and connects the Shadow Crusher on him.

Andrew - The New Dawn of Salvation needs something to make it more powerful, because right now they are against the best in the entire world.

Tommy - Corey Casey is leading a group against the three major champions in the entire world, it’s not going to be easy.

Andrew - Join us next week, for Dangerous by Design, the last pay per view of ‘09

Tommy - Thanks for watching.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down