NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10

Go down

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 Empty Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 6th 2010, 11:09 pm

From black, Nick Ridicule Is seen standing in front of almost the entire NLWF Roster. On his right shoulder sit’s the Undisputed Universal Championship, his left the Undisputed World Championship, and around his waste, the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship. In his left hand the Tag Team Title, in his right hand the North American Title both hang down and he holds his hand up, stopping the chatter. Standing next to Nick Ridicule is his wife Ashley Ridicule, and partner Jason Hawk, holding his Tag Team Title.

Nick Ridicule
Everyone, this is supposed to be the final show in the history of the NLWF. You guys, much like myself, have put your heart and soul into this, and if tonight really is the last show, don’t we owe it to ourselves to perform at the highest level imaginable? If this is the final show ever, doesn’t the NLWF deserve something to go out on, something the fans will never forget?

Chad Mason starts to clap his hands together and other roster members join him.

Jason Hawk
YEAH!

Jason Hawk throws his fist up and everyone stops clapping.

Nick Ridicule
I want everyone to keep the thought of this as your final performance tonight. How do you want to be remembered? This is the last show, and it’s the show that will be most remembered than any other. Choose death, over losing tonight, and maybe you can realize your dream, before it’s all over!

Everyone cheers, then the crowd begins to separate as Revolution begins.

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 RevolutionXXX

Live From The Empire Arena in New York, New York

Fireworks shoot out of the stage sending up red and white sparks up into the air, before a wave of fireworks shoot off going down the stage. The ring posts shoot up fire and the shot shows the crowd going insane with boos drowning the entire area.

“IF THIS IS REALLY THE LAST SHOW, WE RIOT!” “CYRUS BETTER FUCKING BE HERE!”
“Bad Company [Should be called] Fudge Factory” “RIDICULE/HAWK MATCH OF THE YEAR”
“NLWF WILL NEVER DIE, LIKE DEATH ANGEL!” “Who the fuck is Carver Ocean?” “Who the fuck is 013?”
“I MISS ANDREW!” “ALISON WILLIAMS FUCKED ME!” “< HE HAS HERPES!”

Cornell - Welcome to the most unjoyous occasion in the history of this amazing company!

Greed - Come on Tommy, we can get through this buddy…

Cornell - I know… Give me a second…

Greed - …

Cornell - Ok, welcome to Revolution XXX, the last show in…. last…. Last show… in NLWF history…

Tommy Cornell throws up into a bucket sitting beside him. John Greed pats him on the back.

Greed - It’s ok, just let it all out..

Tommy Cornell wipes his mouth with a napkin, then continues.

Cornell - Last week was Simple Survival 2 and it lived up to its prestige, as we witnessed one of the most amazing events ever, live from the City of Salvation, with everything we love about the NLWF combined into a perfect event!

Greed - Great matches and amazing surprises throughout the night, a night that will live on in our memories for all time.

Cornell - TJ Tilli capture the Rated R Championship in a controversial match, Carver Ocean returning and leaving his impact on Death Angel and Havoc, Chad Mason pulling off upset of the year over Chuck Matthews in Devastation to become the freedom Champion, Corey Casey spearing Matt Gray off of a building in the City of Salvation, and all culminating with the greatest one on one match in No Limit Wrestling Federation History for all the major titles, between best friends and the tag team champions, Nick Ridicule defeating Jason Hawk to become the first man to hold all the major titles simultaneously!

Greed - Holy shit, you did that all on one breath?

Cornell - Huh…Yeah…

Greed - Amazing.

Cornell - Tonight, in our final night of action, we start off with Death Angel taking on his Half Brother Brain Savage. Now please try to follow me, cause here is where it gets tricky. Brain Savage has sided with Carver Ocean, who claims to have let Death Angel do all his dirty work over the past month. Carver Ocean claims that Havoc was Death Angel’s full brother, and that Death Angel killed there parents.

Greed - Was that really necessary to go over?

Cornell - Nope. But what is necessary is telling everyone that these matches here tonight are qualifying matches to see who will fight for all the belts inside the Triple Cage!

Death Angel points at Brain Savage, who’s standing on the other side of the ring, then he spits up a blood mist into the air. The referee calls for the bell.
Triple Cage Qualifying Match

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 Match

- Brain Savage [vs] Death Angel -
Death Angel runs across the ring at Brain Savage who can only put his hands up. Death Angel splashes him into the corner, then grabs him with one hand by his throat. Death Angel begins screaming at Brain Savage in a different language, then he choke tosses him to the center of the ring.

Cornell - Death Angel is about to unleash hell on his half brother.

Greed - He has a scary look in his eye, that’s for sure.

Brain Savage sits up, holding his throat. Death Angel runs out of the corner and soccer kicks Brain Savage to the back, so hard it stands him up. Death Angel grabs Brain Savage by the back of the neck, then he lifts him up and front choke slams him, face first down into the mat.

Cornell - I’ve never seen that before, and inverted choke slam?

Greed - It’s not really a choke slam if he’s grabbing him by the back of the neck, is it?

Death Angel kicks Brain Savage to the ribs, then drops down with the STF and Anaconda Crossface. Brain Savage extends his arm, then tries to tap out but has his hand grabbed by Death Angel.

Cornell - He wont let him tap out!

Greed - Oh fuck, that’s messed up.

Death Angel holds the STF double armed anaconda Crossface, pulling back and stretching Brain Savage backwards in a sick angle.

Cornell - He’s going to break him in half!

Greed - That would be the sickest thing to ever happen in NLWF.

Brain Savage’s eyes roll to the back of the head and going white as Death Angel laughs, drooling red liquid down. Death Angel stands up with Brain Savage now in a cobra clutch. Death Angel lifts Brain Savage up and slams him down across his knee.

Cornell - Cobra clutch backbreaker after that sick submission, he’s trying to break his back.

Greed - Death Angel looks like he’s enjoying this!

Death Angel lifts Brain Savage up again and drops him down across him knee. Death Angel lifts Brain Savage up a third time, this time releasing the cobra clutch and spinning him around while holding one arm. Death Angel throws a huge straight right punch and hits Brain Savage to the jaw out of mid air.

Cornell - Goodnight Brain Savage, and congratulations on a failed NLWF Career.

Greed - Not only that, but what a good night for Death Angel!

Death Angel pins Brain Savage by putting his foot on his chest. The referee drops down and makes the count.

-1-2-3-

The referee nods and calls for the bell as Death Angel leaves his foot on the chest of Brain Savage and stares down at him.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, headed to the Triple Cage Main Event, DEATH ANGEL!

Cornell - Destructive and dominant victory for Death Angel who has been one of the most dominant forces in NLWF this year!

Greed - A definite nominee for comeback of the year, Death Angel will now go to Triple Cage later tonight!

Death Angel grabs the arm of Brain Savage and he drags him towards the corner. Death Angel rolls out of the ring, then reaches underneath and pulls out a barbwire covered plywood board. Death Angel sets the barbwire covered board across the guardrail and ring apron.

Cornell - When Death Angel is pissed off, he unleashes a violent side of himself that no one wants to see, ever.

Greed - and one that we wish would go away, but wont seem to die!

Death Angel enters the ring and lifts Brain Savage up in the corner.

Carver Ocean

Wait! Don’t do whatever it is your sick mind is thinking about doing!

Carver Ocean stands at the top of the stage holding his hand up. Inside the ring Death Angel stares at Carver Ocean, then looks at Brain Savage out cold in the corner in front of him.

Carver Ocean

I want you to join me Death Angel! I want you to align with me! A lot of people don’t understand my plan, but it’s starting to come together one piece at a time, trust me. Death Angel, Brain Savage is my little peace offering to you!

Cornell - Is Carver Ocean trying to convince Death Angel that he wants him on his team?

Greed - I believe him, it all makes sense now! Brain Savage is like a sacrifice!

Carver Ocean

Think about it Death, you have eliminated our enemies, I have set all of the pieces in front of you for you to destroy and together we have already conquered! Join me Death Angel, and together you and I can never be stopped!

Cornell - I wonder what Death Angel thinks about that, he seems to be thinking about it.

Greed - He probably doesn’t understand what’s going on.

Death Angel grabs Brain Savage by his throat and he lifts him up to the top turnbuckle. Death Angel leaves the ring to the apron, then grabs Brain Savage by the throat again. Death Angel points at Carver Ocean, then launches Brain Savage off the top rope by his throat, throwing him though the barbwire covered board.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Death Angel stands on the apron with a smile on his face, staring down at the destruction caused by his hands as Revolution fades to commercial.

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 Matchseperator

Revolution returns with Ryan Apollos and Carver Ocean inside the ring, waiting for their match to begin.

Cornell - During the commercial medics came and helped Brain Savage out of that mess of barbwire and onto a stretcher. Death Angel leaped off the apron and frog splashed Brain Savage breaking through the stretcher, then he dragged him up the stage by his leg.

Greed - He disappeared with Brain Savage, and I have a feeling we’ll never see him again.

Cornell - Now Carver Ocean is set to fight Ryan Apollos, the man he attacked and, most would say, cost the Rated R Title!

Greed - I wouldn’t say that, but he did still attack him, and he’ll have a shot at redemption!

The referee calls for the bell.

- Carver Ocean [vs] Ryan Apollos -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Carver Ocean leaves the ring and grabs a microphone. He walks along ringside, then makes it to the ramp and backs up towards the stage.

Carver Ocean

Not tonight Apollos, maybe we’ll square off someday though. We’ll be squaring off for sure next week in court, when I sue you for everything you have! You stole my catchphrase Apollos, you talked about Outshining people, not knowing that I was patiently waiting in the wing for more evidence against you!

Ryan Apollos requests a microphone and Samantha Praxton gives him one.

Ryan Apollos

First things first. My name is Ryan Hawk now!

“RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!”

Cornell - Looks like he’s finally made it official.

Greed - Took him long enough.

Ryan Hawk

Second thing, get down to this ring, so I can thrash you!

Carver Ocean smiles and shakes his head.

Carver Ocean

Not tonight Apollos, I’ll take the count out and walk away perfectly fine. The only battle you and I are going to have, is next week in court, when I take everything you’ve got!

The referee begins counting.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5”

Carver Ocean smiles and drops the microphone, then backs up to the top of the stage.

Cornell - Ocean is going to just take the count out, maybe he thinks he can win the Battle Royal later on tonight.

Greed -Or maybe since it’s the last show, he just doesn’t give a shit, I didn’t see him when Nick gave his speech.

Ryan Hawk motions for Carver Ocean to come back down to the ring, but he shakes his head.

“6” “7” “8” “9” “10!”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, headed to the Triple Cage Main Event, RYAN HAWK!

Ryan Hawk has his hand waved by the referee, but he pulls away and slides out of the ring. Ryan Hawk runs up the ramp towards Carver Ocean who backs away watching him.

Cornell - He’s going to bring the fight to Carver Ocean!

Greed - A lot of balls shown by Apollo… Ryan Hawk!

Carver Ocean turns around and runs backstage as Ryan Hawk makes it to the top of the ramp. Ryan Hawk keeps running and follows Carver Ocean backstage.

Cornell - Ryan Hawk in hot pursuit of the only man to give Jason Hawk a run for his money in the Annoying Champion department, Carver Ocean.

Greed - I hope he catches him!

Revolution fades to commercial on the curtain, leading to the backstage area.

Revolution returns with Ryan Hawk and Carver Ocean backstage, exchanging punches to the face. Ryan Hawk knees Carver Ocean to the stomach, then grabs him by the back of the head and runs with him.

Cornell - Welcome back to Revolution, OH!

Ryan Hawk throws Carver Ocean face first into a wall and he falls straight down, landing on top of the concession table.

Greed - He caught him! Ryan Hawk is taking the fight to Carver Ocean!

Ryan Hawk grabs Carver Ocean by the back of the head and by his pants, then he drags him across the tables, sending him through all the food displays, then dropping him off the end into a trash can.

Ryan Hawk

Looks like it might be time to take out the trash!

Cornell - And worst line of the night goes too….

Greed - RYAN HAWK! For saying, “Looks like it might be time to take out the trash!”

Ryan Hawk flips the trash can over and Carver Ocean falls out of it, onto the ground. Ryan Hawk stands behind Carver Ocean and is ready to lock in the cobra clutch, when he is attacked from behind by 013. Carver Ocean stands up and turns around.

Carver Ocean

ASSAULT! SEE YOUR ASS IN COURT APOLLOS!

Carver Ocean kicks Ryan Apollos to the ribs, then staggers away followed by 013.

Cornell - 013 is a nasty looking fucker isn’t he?

Greed - Yeah, he’s a freak for sure.

The shot cuts ringside where Chad Mason and TJ Tilli are in the ring holding their titles. The referee walks to each man and takes their belt, then holds it up.

Cornell - Carver Ocean may have escaped, but he’ll be headed to the Last Chance Battle Royal, where one guy will take a wildcard spot in our main event, the last match in NLWF History.

Greed - This next match is going to be amazing, HEY TOMMY, REMEMBER LAST WEEK WHEN CHAD MASON WON DEVASTATION?!

Samantha Praxton - The following match is Mason’s Law and it is for the Freedom and Rated R Championships! In this match, TJ Tilli can’t be Disqualified, he can’t be counted out, however Chad Mason must abide by the rules.

Cornell - Chad Mason is an idiot, why would he stack the odds against himself in his one and only Freedom Title defense?

Greed - Cause he’s the man who DEVASTATED THE DEVASTATOR IN DEVASATION! That’s why!

Mason's Law
Freedom Championship
Rated R Championship

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 ChampionshipMatch

- Chad Mason [vs] TJ Tilli -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chad Mason and TJ Tilli meet in the center of the ring. Chad Mason holds out his hand and TJ Tilli shakes it. Chad Mason and TJ Tilli lockup in the middle of the ring. Chad Mason transitions into a side headlock on TJ Tilli, then runs him to the ropes. TJ Tilli jumps and springboards off the middle rope, then moonsaults at Chad Mason who runs to the ropes avoiding him. Chad Mason rebounds off the ropes and runs at TJ Tilli, then dives and tackles him.

Cornell - WHOA!

Greed - MASON TACKLE!

TJ Tilli quickly rolls out of the ring before Chad Mason can pin him. Chad Mason slides out of the ring and lifts TJ Tilli to his feet. Chad Mason whips TJ Tilli towards the ring steps and he collides with them shoulder first.

“1” “2”

Chad Mason stands up and rolls into the ring, breaking the count.

Cornell - TJ Tilli can spend as much time as he wants on the outside of the ring, but Chad can get counted out and lose the belt.

Greed - Chad needs to get him back into the ring and take advantage while he’s hurt.

Chad Mason rolls out of the ring and runs towards TJ Tilli, then baseball slide dropkicks him down against the ring steps. Chad Mason stands up, then lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Chad Mason climbs up to the apron. TJ Tilli dropkicks Chad Mason to the face, knocking him down on the apron.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is able to slow Chad Mason down with that dropkick, lets see if he can keep the attack going.

Chad Mason and TJ Tilli both stand up at the same time. TJ Tilli runs up the turnbuckles then jumps off looking for another dropkick but Chad Mason leans back and avoids it. TJ Tilli hit’s the mat hard and Chad Mason climbs up to the top turnbuckle from the apron.

Cornell - Mason avoids the missile dropkick and is now in attacking position on the top turnbuckle.

Greed - TJ Tilli is in a lot of trouble, but Chad Mason was in a lot of trouble in the Devastation match, and we all know how that turned out, right Tommy?

TJ Tilli stands up and Chad Mason jumps off the top rope with a flying neck breaker, taking him down hard. Chad Mason quickly gets to his knees and cover TJ Tilli, hooking both legs.

-1-2-

TJ Tilli kicks out.

Cornell - I thought Chad Mason was going to pull off another amazing victory, sending him to the Triple Cage main event!

Greed - If he makes it to the main event, I bet Chuck Matthews will throw his match on purpose, just out of fear for the MASONATOR!

Chad Mason lifts TJ Tilli to his feet, but he springs to life with a throat thrust. Chad Mason backs up but TJ Tilli moves in and connects a knee to face buster on him. TJ Tilli jumps up and catches Chad Mason with his legs, then snaps off a hurricanrana that sends Chad Mason out of the ring to the apron. TJ Tilli waits patiently for Chad Mason to get to his feet, starting at him on the apron, then looking at the corner.

Cornell - He caught Chad Mason and once again has the opportunity to take control of this double title match.

Greed - It looks like he wants to do that triangle dropkick on Chad Mason.

Chad Mason stands up and TJ Tilli runs to the corner. TJ Tilli runs up the turnbuckles then fakes like he’s going to jump off. Chad Mason ducks, then TJ Tilli leaps off the turnbuckles and dropkicks him to the face, knocking him down to the apron.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is able to catch Chad Mason with the dropkick!

Greed - He worked hard to dropkick him, and finally got it.

TJ Tilli stands up and speeds to the ropes. He hit’s the ropes and quickly rebounds, then runs across the ring aiming at Chad Mason. TJ Tilli jumps, then lands, dropkicking Chad Mason to the back of the head and knocking him off the apron to the ringside floor, in front of the announcers table.

Cornell - Now TJ Tilli is changing this into his kind of match.

Greed - Let’s see how Chad Mason recovers in this match, especially considering the beating he took last week, just to come back to win!

Chad Mason slowly gets to his feet but TJ Tilli flies over the ropes and corkscrews through the air at him, before taking him down. TJ Tilli uses the announcers table to stand up, then he backs up to the ring and slides in as the referee begins his count.

“1” “2” “3”

Cornell - Chad Mason is in jeopardy of losing the belt, just by being counted out.

Greed - Mason’s Law wasn’t designed to help the champion, it was designed to challenge him!

Chad Mason starts to get up, grabbing hold of the announcers table for support. Chad Mason turns around and TJ Tilli dives through the middle and top ropes with a suicide dive and catches him with a forearm to the face, dropping both men.

Cornell - TJ Tilli with another massive dive out of the ring to take Mason down!

Greed - TJ Tilli is doing a great job keeping Mason off balance in this match, he can pull off an even more impressive victory than he did at Simple Survival!

TJ Tilli stands up and grabs a monitor off the announcers table. TJ Tilli backs up and sits on the ring steps, staring at Chad Mason who’s struggling to get back up.

Cornell - No DQ for Mr. Tilli in this match.

Greed - TJ Tilli knows that and he’s got a TV monitor in hand to use as a weapon!

“1” “2” “3”

Chad Mason gets to his hands and knees. As he does, TJ Tilli stands up and walks to the other side of the ring steps, holding the monitor in both hands. Chad Mason stands up and turns around towards the ring. Chad Mason ducks, then realizes TJ Tilli isn’t diving at him from inside the ring. TJ Tilli runs and jumps off the steps, then hits Chad Mason to the side of the forehead with the TV monitor.

Cornell - TJ Tilli hits an unsuspecting Chad Mason with the TV Monitor, and he busts that wound open that was caused last week in Devastation.

Greed - A match Chad Mason came back to WIN!

TJ Tilli stands up and throws the monitor on the ground, then slides into the ring and tells the referee to keep counting.

“4” “5” “6”

Cornell - TJ Tilli is going to advance to the main event as a double champion, upsetting the master of the upset!

Greed - I wouldn’t call him the master, but he sure did pull off the biggest upset in NLWF history at Simple Survival!

“7” “8”

Chad Mason pushes up from his stomach to his hands and knees. He looks towards the ring, blood starting to stream down his face, and the referee continues his count.

“9”

Chad Mason stands up and runs towards the ring, then dives in, breaking the count right before the referee can say “10!”

Cornell - …

Greed - Mason survives! This guy is a warrior!

TJ Tilli runs to the ropes, then springboards and spins around with a leg drop, landing on the back of Chad Mason’s head. TJ Tilli rolls Chad Mason over to his back and pins him hooking both legs.

-1-2-

Chad Mason kicks out, then grabs at TJ Tilli’s right arm, trying to lock in a kimura from off his back. Chad Mason uses the submission hold to sweep TJ Tilli off of him to his back, allowing Chad Mason to get up to his feet.

Cornell - Nicely done to create some distance by Chad Mason.

Greed - Yeah, he let TJ get a pin while he regained some energy, kicked out and was able to sweep TJ Tilli over to get back up and recover some more.

TJ Tilli throws and up kick that catches Chad Mason to the stomach as he backs away. TJ Tilli stands up and runs at Chad Mason who throws a combo of punches, then a clothesline, missing completely. TJ Tilli ducks underneath and springboards off the ropes with a moonsault, catching Chad Mason and taking him down.

Cornell - Springboard moonsault from TJ Tilli!

Chad Mason rolls with the move and manages to get up to his knees, then his feet, holding TJ Tilli in tombstone piledriver position.

Greed - But Chad Mason uses the momentum and sweeps him over again!

Chad Mason tosses TJ Tilli up from the tombstone, to his shoulders, then he throws him up in the air. Chad Mason connects a knee to the face of TJ Tilli as he comes down, then he falls forward on top of him.

Cornell - TOXIC SHOCK FROM CHAD MASON!?

Greed - What an amazing counter followed by amazing transitions!

Chad Mason hooks one of TJ Tilli’s legs and the referee drops down for the count.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, headed to the Triple Cage Main Event, STILL the Freedom Champion and the NEW Rated R Champion, CHAD MASON!!

The referee is handed the belts and he brings them to Chad Mason, who is still on top of TJ Tilli in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - What a battle between two of NLWF’s best and youngest members!

Greed - That was an amazing double title match, one both these guys can be proud of being part of.

Chad Mason gets up and takes the belts. He staggers back to the corner, blood covering half his face, staring at the titles. Chad Mason turns around and climbs to the middle turnbuckle, then holds up both belts getting a huge ovation from the crowd.

“MASON!” “MASON!” “MASON!” “MASON!” “MASON!” “MASON!”

Cornell - This guy has built up a following already after two massive wins as an official member of the NLWF roster.

Greed - The people love and respect any warrior who can take a beating, keep on eating, then comeback to win!

Chad Mason climbs down from the turnbuckle and looks at TJ Tilli starting to get up in the middle of the ring, holding onto his jaw. Chad Mason walks over and extends his hand for TJ Tilli.

Cornell - a show of respect from Chad Mason, the upset kid.

Greed - Respect isn’t dead in the NLWF, in fact the next NLWF pay per view would have been the major Resurrection of Respect event!

TJ Tilli grabs the hand of Chad Mason and he helps him to his feet. Chad Mason grabs the arm of TJ Tilli and lifts it up. TJ Tilli shakes his head, then grabs Chad Mason’s arm and lifts it up as Revolution fades to commercial on the two men, Chad Mason holding the belts.

Revolution returns on Nick Ridicule backstage at the interview station, a smile on his face, covered in championship gold.

Nick Ridicule
NLWF, is not dead, it’s not dying, we’re not going anywhere!

The fans inside the empire arena go wild with cheers and begin to chant.

“NLWF!” “NLWF!” “NLWF!” “NLWF!” “NLWF!” “NLWF!”

Nick Ridicule
Awhile back, a deal was made that gave partial ownership of this company to Chuck Matthews, and myself. I’m not sure what Chuck wants to do, but I know for sure what I want to do, and I want NLWF to be around forever! It wont die, unless I die, and after everything I have been though throughout the long history of the NLWF and throughout my life, I don’t think that’s possible!

The sound of clapping is heard coming from the fans.

Nick Ridicule
NLWF is coming back July 19th, I’ll be running the show, and I’ll be running every show until I know the NLWF is safe! The main event of that return show is going to be Crude Ambiguity, myself and Jason Hawk, defending the Undisputed Tag Team Titles, against Bad Company, Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey!

Chuck Matthews approaches Nick Ridicule, a look of disgust on his face.

Chuck Matthews
What the hell makes you think I want to keep doing this? Nick, this is my chance to move on! To stop risking my life, to stop risking my body, for something that doesn’t mean very much anymore. Why can’t you just let NLWF die?

Nick Ridicule
Why doesn’t it mean much to you Chuck, because it really doesn’t mean anything, or because you know you’ll never take any of these belts away from me.

Chuck Matthews smiles.

Chuck Matthews
Is that so?

Nick Ridicule
That’s a fact. Just because you don’t have what it takes to win the big one anymore, don’t try to pretend like it’s something you don’t want.

Chuck Matthews shakes his head and goes to walk away but Nick Ridicule grabs his arm.

Nick Ridicule
By the way. You’ve got a five year contract with the NLWF, so if you aren’t here for the return show, it becomes a legal problem.

Chuck Matthews
You’re gonna go Apollos on me?

Nick Ridicule
I’m gonna do whatever it takes, to make sure NLWF survives!

Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule stare at each other, face to face. Chuck Matthews breaks the tension with a slight smirk, then walks past Nick Ridicule, brushing shoulder to shoulder as he does. Nick Ridicule flips off the direction Chuck Matthews walked away in, then suddenly Carver Ocean falls down in front of him.

Nick Ridicule
Thefuck?

Ryan Hawk runs up and kicks Carver Ocean to the back of his head, then stomps on his a couple times.

Ryan Hawk

Oh, hey Nick.

Ryan Hawk lifts Carver Ocean to his feet, then runs with him and throws him face first into the flat screen interview TV, knocking it off the hooks and down to the ground on top of him. Nick Ridicule shakes is head and walks away. Ryan Hawk lifts the TV up and drops it down on Carver Ocean again, then mounts him and unloads punches into his forehead.

Ryan Hawk

I’m going to punch you once for every person who hates you! I’ve got a lot of work to do!

Ryan Hawk keeps punching Carver Ocean to the face until he’s grabbed by 013 who head butts him and knocks him down. 013 lifts Carver Ocean up and carries him away from Ryan Hawk as the shot cuts to ringside where Chuck Matthews and Jason Hawk are inside the ring.

Cornell - Ryan and Carver are still fighting all over the arena, but Nick Ridicule just made a huge announcement!

Greed - NLWF Isn’t going anywhere, he’s taking over!

Cornell - For the first time in NLWF history, Jason Hawk will fight Chuck Matthews one on one!

Greed - And considering Chuck Matthews fucked Taylor O’Day at the BBQ show, who was Jason Hawk’s girlfriend at the time, this is going to be intense.

Cornell - Winner goes to the main event, while the loser goes to the battle royal, here we go!

Greed - Who will win the first and the last encounter.. Unless Nick is really keeping NLWF alive.

- Chuck Matthews [vs] Jason Hawk -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk lets out a roar, then runs across the ring at Chuck Matthews, who stands in his corner watching him. Chuck Matthews dives at Jason Hawk, connecting a spear on him instantly, taking him down.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT ALREADY! YES!

Greed - Hawk should have known better than to rush a guy like Chuck Matthews, but his anger has blinded him in this match.

Chuck Matthews pins Jason Hawk, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk pushes his feet on the ropes and uses it to sweep over onto Chuck Matthews. Jason Hawk begins unloading forearms down into the face of Chuck Matthews, who kicks him away. Chuck Matthews stands up and catches a swinging Jason Hawk with a hip toss.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD HIPTOSS!

Greed - Why Hollywood? The guy is from Chicago!

Jason Hawk quickly stands up, only to be hip tossed again by Chuck Matthews who points and laughs at him following the move. Chuck Matthews sits Jason Hawk up, then drives his knee into his back. Chuck Matthews soccer kicks Jason Hawk to the back, then lifts him up to his feet and runs with him towards the corner. Chuck Matthews drop toeholds Jason Hawk before he hit’s the corner and it sends him shoulder first into the ring post.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews sends Jason Hawk straight into the post, and when you hit it from inside the ring, it hurts even more cause you’re not expecting it.

Greed - You don’t have any chance to brace yourself, he hurt the birdman with that one.

Chuck Matthews stands up, then runs at Jason Hawk and dropkicks him to the back, pushing him shoulder first into the ring post again. Jason Hawk flops through the ropes to the apron of the ring while Chuck Matthews stands up and holds up his arms.

Cornell - Ha ha, look at the legendary Chuck Matthews! You think he’s thrown off by losing his Devastation Match to Chad Mason?

Greed - We’ll see as this match goes on, who knows, he might let Jason Hawk off the hook ,and let him make an amazing comeback.

Chuck Matthews waves his hands up, pumping up the crowd.

Chuck Matthews
JASON HAWK! JASON HAWK! JASON HAWK!

“JASON HAWK!” “JASON HAWK!” “JASON HAWK!” “JASON HAWK!” “JASON HAWK!”

Chuck Matthews laughs and crouches down in the corner, looking across the ring at Jason Hawk using the ropes to stand up on the apron.

Cornell - We are about to see a Hollywood Impact so good, it sends Jason Hawk off the apron, landing on our announcers table. And if I’m lucky enough, Chuck Matthews will come over here and sign him for me, so I can bring him home and hang him on my wall.

Greed - Wow…

Chuck Matthews runs across the ring at Jason Hawk and dives at him with the spear. Jason Hawk knees Chuck Matthews to the face, then drags him to the corner of the ring.

Cornell - What the fuck!

Greed - What a counter!

Jason Hawk lifts Chuck Matthews up to the top turnbuckle as he climbs up the outside. Jason Hawk uppercuts Chuck Matthews, connecting right under his chin. Jason Hawk hugs Chuck Matthews with a belly to belly, then flips backwards off the top turnbuckle with him to the outside of the ring. Chuck Matthews and Jason Hawk hit the edge of the announce table, back and stomach first.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT! TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN OFF THE TOP ROPE! LANDING BARELY ON OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE!

Greed - THEY ARE BOTH DEAD!

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Chuck’s back hit the front of our unbreakable table, it looked like he broke his fucking back!

Greed - Jason hurt himself also, but man I’m starting to love this guy! He’s willing to break ribs to cripple Chuck! If all the guys who’s girlfriends had been fucked by Chuck Matthews beat the hell out of him like this, maybe he would think twice!

Cornell - You’re just pissed that you didn’t beat Chuck like this when he slept with your girlfriend!

Greed - Sad

Jason Hawk rolls around on the ringside floor holding his ribs and trying to get air. Chuck Matthews lays motionless on the ground, laying on his stomach.

Cornell - Why the fuck isn’t the referee counting?

Greed - I think that move blew his mind, he‘s been put into a shock!

Jason Hawk stands up and leans on the announce table. Jason Hawk grabs the table and flips it down onto Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - HIS POOR BACK! WHAT THE HELL JASON!

Greed - I think I’ve got a new favorite wrestler. I mean, Corey Casey is great and all, but how many people break Chuck Matthews back against him their first try?

Jason Hawk drags Chuck Matthews out from underneath the announce table, then lifts up his limp body and rolls it into the ring. Jason Hawk climbs up to the apron and uses his foot to roll Chuck Matthews into the ring.

Cornell - Chuck is out cold, just pin him you asshole!

Greed - He’s gonna hurt him!

Jason Hawk springs up to the top rope, but as he does, Taylor O’Day slides into the ring and lays down on Chuck Matthews protecting him. Jason Hawk freezes on the rope, then falls straight down to the mat.

Cornell - HA HA! The counter to your scorned boyfriends idea! Girls who Chuck has fucked!

Greed - FUCK! Get her out of the ring!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - YES!

Greed - Hey, what happened?

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, by Disqualification, headed to the Triple Cage Main Event, JASON HAWK!

Cornell - Taylor O’Day saves Chuck Matthews from serious injury, he might already be hurt badly!

Greed - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jason Hawk gets to his knees and looks across the ring at Taylor O’Day laying on top of Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Even unconscious and broken that man gets more ass than anyone!

Greed - The only ass he got was his kicked, by Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk leaves the ring and walks up the ramp with his head down as Revolution fades to commercials.

Cornell - Welcome back to Revolution, we just saw a great match between Chuck Matthews and Jason Hawk, but it ended when Taylor O’Day jumped in to protect Chuck.

Greed - BULLSHIT! Hawk was starting to destroy Chuck Matthews worse than Chad Mason!

Cornell - SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT DEVASTATION! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Greed - YES! I knew that was bugging the shit out of you!

Backstage Shane Bradley and Corey Casey stand face to face. Shane Bradley takes a step back and brings up a microphone between them.

Shane Bradley
Tonight Corey Casey you meet the reaper!

Corey Casey chuckles and smiles at Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley
You take on arguably the greatest wrestler in the history of this company, on the final night of this companies history, and now you will pay for all your failures over the year!

Corey Casey
Not gonna happen.

The curtain behind Shane Bradley and Corey Casey is pulled down revealing Brenton Cyrus.

Corey Casey
Brenton Cyrus is a shell of him former self. A dog begging for me to put him out if his misery!

Brenton Cyrus laughs, then runs forward and forearms Corey Casey to the back of the head. Brenton Cyrus runs and kicks Corey Casey to the ribs, then gets on top of him and unloads punches. Corey Casey bucks and pushes Brenton Cyrus off of him.

Cornell - Cyrus has attacked Casey backstage!

Greed - That Shane Bradley is such a fucking distraction!

Corey Casey stands up and tackles Brenton Cyrus into some staging supplies. Both men stand up and trade punches before Corey Casey lands an uppercut that staggers Brenton Cyrus back. Corey Casey runs at Brenton Cyrus and is lifted up and back body dropped on the cement floor.

Cornell - Backstage back body drop!

Greed - Are they going to make it out here?

Brenton Cyrus walks over to a wooden crate bin, then rolls it across the floor at Corey Casey, sending it crashing into him. Brenton Cyrus walks over and lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then throws him through the curtain sending him emerging into the arena, next to the stage.

Cornell - Here they come!

Greed - This is a dream match a lot of people have been waiting for, it’s only fitting it happens here in the Empire Arena, original home of Direct Hit!

Brenton Cyrus walks over to Corey Casey and stomps on his hand. Corey Casey crawls away and stands up, leaning against the guardrail. Brenton Cyrus runs at Corey Casey and clotheslines him over the guardrail, into the crowd.

Cornell - Where are they going now?

Greed - Looks like they are taking the long way to the ring!

Brenton Cyrus steps up on the guardrail, then climbs up to the next level of fans on the first balcony level. Brenton Cyrus looks down at Corey Casey starting to stand up, and he motions for the fans to part. The fans back away from Corey Casey as he starts to get up using chairs and pushing them around.

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus stalking Corey Casey from the upper level.

Greed - Is he going to jump?

Corey Casey turns around and Brenton Cyrus steps up on the guardrail, then leaps off the upper level. Brenton Cyrus connects a cross body on Corey Casey on the arena floor, but he rotates and power slams him onto the crowd seats.

Cornell - Reversal by Corey Casey!

Greed - Huge power slam from the Lord on the God!

Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms out to the side as he looks at Brenton Cyrus laying on the ground in front of him. Corey Casey pulls a chair over, then lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet and quickly DDT’s him down onto the seat.

Greed - YES! First Hawk, and now Corey Casey! This really is the best show ever!

Corey Casey lifts Brenton Cyrus up to his feet, then walks with him through the crowd towards the ring. Corey Casey whips Brenton Cyrus at the ringside guardrail and he hits it hard. Corey Casey runs at Brenton Cyrus leaning on the guardrail and he boots him to the face, flipping him backwards over the rail to the ringside floor.

Cornell -What a boot!

Greed - Now that they are close to the ring, maybe this match can actually begin!

Corey Casey grabs the guardrail and waits for Brenton Cyrus to get up. Brenton Cyrus stands up using the ring steps then turns around to see Corey Casey jumping off the guardrail at him with a flying clothesline. Brenton Cyrus reacts quickly and jumps up with a picture perfect dropkick to the face of Corey Casey, knocking him out of mid air, crashing down on the ring steps.

Cornell - Whoa! These guys are going back and forth, what a battle!

Greed - This isn’t even the match, what about the match!?

Brenton Cyrus stands up and pushes Corey Casey off the steps as he does. Brenton Cyrus drops down and dropkicks the ring steps into Corey Casey on the other side. Brenton Cyrus stands up and walks around the steps, then lifts Corey Casey up and rolls him into the ring.

Cornell - Finally!

Greed - Here goes the next qualifying match! I’m surprised they didn’t run into Ryan Apollos and Carver Ocean.

Brenton Cyrus drops down and reaches underneath the ring. Brenton Cyrus pulls out a sledgehammer from underneath the ring, then stands up slowly with it.

Cornell - Oh fuck! My favorite gets his back broken, now your favorite is going to suffer a Havoc like fate!

Greed - TAYLOR COME AND HELP COREY!

Brenton Cyrus slides the sledgehammer into the ring, then enters. The referee grabs the sledgehammer, then calls for the bell.Triple Cage Qualifying Match

- Brenton Cyrus [vs] Corey Casey -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus grabs the referee and tries to take the sledgehammer from him. Corey Casey starts to get up behind him, then delivers a low blow on Brenton Cyrus. The referee takes the sledgehammer and drops it outside the ring, as Corey Casey quickly pins Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Casey with a low blow causing Brenton Cyrus to release the sledgehammer, and go unnoticed by the referee!

Greed - YES! He’s back baby!

The referee turns around and makes the count.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - Not enough to put Brenton Cyrus away!

Greed - This would be the biggest win of Corey’s life!

Corey Casey stands up, lifting Brenton Cyrus t his feet. Corey Casey quickly whips Brenton Cyrus off to the ropes, but doesn’t release his arm. Corey Casey quickly pulls Brenton Cyrus back and hits him with a clotheslines that makes him corkscrew from the impact.

Cornell - What a clothesline from Corey Casey!

Greed - PIN HIM!

Corey Casey stomps Brenton Cyrus to the face, then grabs his legs and starts to go for the Asylum walls. Brenton Cyrus struggles, then pushes Corey Casey away from him with his legs and rolls back to the corner. Corey Casey runs across the ring and splashes Brenton Cyrus in the corner, then grabs him by the throat and chokes him.

Cornell - Corey Casey is all over Cyrus now, starting to bully him the way he loves to do.

Greed - Look for him to unload punches now that Brenton Cyrus is trapped in the corner with a hand around his throat!

Corey Casey punches at Brenton Cyrus in the corner, but he’s able to avoid the strikes by pushing his faces and covering up. Corey Casey knees Brenton Cyrus to the ribs, then unloads strikes that catch him right above the eye.

Cornell - He’s unloading on him now!

Greed - GET ‘EM!

Brenton Cyrus lifts his legs up and locks a triangle choke on Corey Casey, leaning against the corner, still taking punches.

Cornell - Why does everyone try the triangle choke on Corey Casey?

Greed - Cause that’s an awesome counter to the fucking death clutch!

Corey Casey tries to pulls Brenton Cyrus out of the corner but he holds on, then breaks the triangle and kicks Corey Casey away. Corey Casey rushes in and Brenton Cyrus connects a super kick right underneath his chin.

Cornell - Cyrus fights back into this match and gets out of the corner with a super kick!

Greed - Damn it, get up Corey!

Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey both stand up at the same time. Brenton Cyrus lifts Corey Casey up for a back suplex, then spins and clotheslines him down to the mat.

Cornell - Old school North Mason Money Maker on Corey Casey!

Greed - He’s starting to take over, come on Casey, you gonna take that move based on a musical?

Brenton Cyrus stands up and stomps down on the hand of Corey Casey, then kicks him to the face as he gets to his knees. Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and slowly climbs to the top turnbuckle. Corey Casey stands up and Brenton Cyrus leaps off the top rope with a fully extended cross body. Brenton Cyrus connects perfectly and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Cyrus is going old school tonight, doing moves he was doing over a year ago.

Greed - Very nice, Corey Casey knows his newer moves and what he’s been doing recently, but I doubt he scouted very long-term.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and backs to the corner.

Cornell - PUNT KICK!

Greed - This is probably the easiest move to scout, but the hardest to stop!

Corey Casey starts to get up and Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner. Corey Casey stands up covering his face to avoid the punt kick but Brenton Cyrus spears him.

Cornell - BRENTONIO IMPACT!

Greed - Wow, don’t ever say that again… in fact, Cyrus should never do a spear again because of that!

Brenton Cyrus pulls Corey Casey to the center of the ring by his legs. Brenton Cyrus wraps up the legs of Corey Casey, then turns him over for a sharpshooter.

Cornell - Sharpshooter locked on!

Greed - Center of the ring!

Corey Casey pushes up in the sharpshooter and reaches for the ropes. Brenton Cyrus drops the legs of Corey Casey and spins around, delivering a sick punt kick to his face, sending his entire body limp. Brenton Cyrus staggers backwards and uses the ropes to stay up.

Cornell - WHAT A PUNT KICK!

Greed - HOLY SHIT!

Brenton Cyrus laughs then drops down and rolls out of the ring. He grabs the sledgehammer and holds it up in the air with one hand.

“FUCK ‘EM UP CYRUS FUCK ‘EM!” “FUCK ‘EM UP CYRUS FUCK ‘EM!”

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and hit’s the referee to the jaw with the sledgehammer.

Cornell - WHAT THE HELL?

Greed - He’s gone insane!

Brenton Cyrus puts Corey Casey in a camel clutch, then holds his head up by his head. Brenton Cyrus positions the sledgehammer in one hand, then brings it down into the back of the head of Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus tosses the sledgehammer away, then leaves the ring.

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus positioning the head of the sledehammer underneath his hand, then bringing it down into the back of Corey Casey’s head!

Greed - Bad Company has been destroyed tonight!

Cornell - I know, but that might be a good sign, maybe NLWF is coming back to life.

Greed - Maybe.

Brenton Cyrus walks up the ramp and stops at the top of the stage.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, by Disqualification, headed to the Triple Cage Main Event, COREY CASEY!!

Brenton Cyrus does his god pose at the top of the stage as Revolution fades to commercial.

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Ridicule are walking through the halls backstage towards the entrance.

Nick Ridicule
Great night so far.

Ashley Ridicule nods her head and smiles.

Ashley Ridicule
Yeah, but I have a question.

They keep walking, Nick Ridicule smirking, holding all of his belts.

Nick Ridicule
You know you can ask me anything.

Ashley Ridicule
Why didn’t you use that move I came up with for you at Simple Survival?

Nick Ridicule looks surprised, his smirk disappearing.

Nick Ridicule
Oh… yeah. I must have forgot.

Ashley Ridicule
Ok, so you’ll do it against Matt Gray?

Nick Ridicule gulps and nods.

Nick Ridicule
Well.. Yeah, of course. I’ll give it a try.

Ashley Ridicule
This is going to be great!

The shot switches to the arena parking lot, where Ryan Hawk has Carver Ocean on the hood of a car, pounding away at him.

Cornell - These guys are still fighting?

Greed - I wish the camera crew would stay on them, that way we could watch them fight, then 013 attack, then fight somewhere else, then 013 attack, and so on!

Ryan Hawk lifts Carver Ocean to his feet on the hood of the car, then his lifts him up and spine busters him through the windshield. Ryan Hawk holds his arms up and spins around d to see 013 running towards him. Ryan Hawk jumps off the hood of the car and clotheslines 013, but doesn’t knock him down.

Cornell - Just like you predicted!

Greed - Almost, Hawk was able to get him first!

Ryan Hawk kicks 013 to the knee, then walks over and grabs a fire extinguisher.

Ryan Hawk

You will rue the day you fucked with Ryan Hawk!

Ryan Hawk walks towards 013 but is hit by a car as it backs up out of it’s spot. Ryan Hawk is throw to the ground by the car, and he instantly grabs for his knee. The driver steps out of the car and walks over to Ryan Hawk laying on the ground. The driver is a black hooded man with his face painted with the Australian flag.

Cornell - Is that The Australia Devil?

Greed - It is! Carver Ocean has recruited another Indy guy to help him!

Cornell - I don’t think so John, I think The Australia Devil might be the man in charge.

Greed - Ryan Hawk has a lot of indy fuck enemies!

The Australian Devil walks back to his car and gets inside, then drives away as the shot cuts to ringside where Matt Gray and Nick Ridicule are waiting inside the ring.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is the first man to hold all the major title simultaneously, can he be the first man to defend all the titles in this match against Matt Gray?

Greed - NOPE! Matt Gray is going to win match three and pull off an even greater upset than the last!

No Limit Wrestling Federation Triple Crown Championship

- Nick Ridicule [vs] Matt Gray -
III

Nick Ridiucle backs up into his corner and stands motionless. Matt Gray walks across the ring lowered down, ready for action. Nick Ridicule throws a Nick kick, then puts his foot against the turnbuckle and pushes off. Nick Ridicule hits Matt Gray with a massive superman punch that connects perfectly and crumbles him to the mat out cold.

Cornell - OH SHIT!

Greed - He’s out!

Nick Ridicule stands in the center of the ring looking at his hand, then at Matt Gray. Ashley Ridicule jumps up and down cheering, as does the audience.

Cornell - what a punch!

Greed - He separated Matt Gray from his senses!

Nick Ridicule shurgs his shoulders and puts his foot on the chest of Matt Gray, then crosses his arms, striking a pose.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner and STILL the No Limit Wrestling Federation, World Heavyweight, Undisputed Universal and North American Champion, advancing to the Triple Cage Main Event, NICK RIDICULE!

Cornell - Samantha Praxton knows something about mouthfuls, she’s fucked Chuck!

Greed - You know who else fucked Chuck? Chad Mason and Jason Hawk, only they, fucked Chuck up!

Ashley Ridicule brings Nick Ridicule his titles and he lifts her up into the air. Nick Ridicule brings her down and kisses her.

Cornell - Nothing more romantic than standing over the fallen body of a knocked the fuck out opponent.

Greed - For the Duo of Destruction, nope, nothing beats this!

Nick and Ashley Ridicule celebrate together and look at Matt Gray as Revolution fades to commercial.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 Empty Re: Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 7th 2010, 9:14 pm

Revolution returns on Ryan Hawk dragging Carver Ocean down the hall towards the entrance.

Ryan Hawk

You’ve got a last chance battle royal to join Carver, and unlike our match, I’m going to make sure you compete in this one!

Ryan Hawk lifts Carver Ocean up to his feet, then he carries him out to the arena, pulling him alongside the stage.

Cornell - Everyone else is in the ring waiting for this battle royal to begin which will give someone a golden ticket to the main event tonight.

Greed - Chuck isn’t here yet, neither is Carver, but Ryan seems to be taking care of that.

Ryan Hawk drags Carver Ocean alongside the stage, then runs and tosses him into the ring. The shot cuts backstage to Chuck Matthews who fully clothed and carrying his bag. He’s walking towards a limousine with the initials “ME” on the side.

Cornell - Where are you going Chuck? You are capable of winning the battle royal, going into the Triple Cage Main event, and winning all the belts!

Greed - Not if he doesn’t compete he’s not!

The limousine driver opens the trunk, then the back door to the limo. Chuck Matthews tosses his bag into the trunk, then he enters the limousine. Before the driver can shut the door, it’s stopped by Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley
Where the hell are you going? you’re entered in the battle royal to go to the main event!

Chuck Matthews smiles, then pulls his door shut, leaving Shane Bradley standing with his arms out as the limousine pulls away.

Cornell - I also just realized that Brain Savage isn’t in the ring either, just TJ Tilli, Matt Gray and Brenton Cyrus!

Greed - I think I know why Cyrus bashed Corey Casey in the back of the head getting Dqed, this should be an easy Battle Royal to win.

013 climbs over the guardrail and boots Ryan Apollos to the face, then enters the ring.

Cornell - Looks like 013 will be replacing Brain Savage.

Greed - Maybe now this wont be so simple so Cyrus.

Cornell - At least Chuck is ok, that’s great to see.

Greed - What?

Cornell -Remember that top of the mountain move he took earlier? I thought his back was broken, good to see he’s leaving in a limo, not in an ambulance.

Greed - Well if he went to the hospital it would be a good thing, the only person to visit him would be you, and he would see how alone he truly was! Ha Ha!

The referee shrugs and calls for the bell.

BATTLE ROYAL
Triple Cage Last Chance Qualifying Match

- Matt Gray [vs] Brenton Cyrus [vs] TJ Tilli [vs] Carver Ocean [vs] 013 -

[Ding Ding Ding]

TJ Tilli runs and attacks 013 who pushes him away. Matt Gray runs at 013 and is booted to the face, while Brenton Cyrus stands in his corner staring at the monster. TJ Tilli climbs up to the top rope while 013 walks towards Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - 013 has his sights set on Cyrus!

Greed - This reminds me of Ultimate Glory!

Brenton Cyrus steps out of his corner and jumps up, dropkicking 013 to the face. TJ Tilli leaps off the top rope and missile dropkicks 013 to the back of the head. 013 staggers towards the ropes,. Then gets dumped over by Brenton Cyrus and TJ Tilli.

Cornell - 013 is eliminated, although he wasn’t really part of this match.

Greed - Well… whatever. Brain Savage is eliminated!

Matt Gray runs across the ring at TJ Tilli. Brenton Cyrus backs up to his corner again, while TJ Tilli pulls down the ropes and lets Matt Gray go over to the apron.

Cornell - Are you kidding me, TJ Tilli has a shot at eliminating former NLWF Champion Matt Gray!

Greed - Behind Cyrus, I would say the favorite to win this wildcard.

Matt Gray stands up and avoids an dropkick from TJ Tilli, then tries to enter the ring. Brenton Cyrus runs out of his corner and punt kicks Matt Gray before he can get inside the ring and he lays across the middle rope.

Cornell - Reawakening!

Greed - So, Cyrus is headed to the main event.

TJ Tilli kicks Matt Gray from his back and he falls out of the ring.

Cornell - TJ Tilli officially eliminates Matt Gray!

Greed - That leaves Cyrus, Tilli and Ocean.

Brenton Cyrus stands in the corner waiting for TJ Tilli to get up, stalking him. TJ Tilli gets to his hands and knees and Brenton Cyrus runs at him. TJ Tilli jumps up and snaps off a hurricanrana on Brenton Cyrus that sends him to the ropes, almost over.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is looking to pull off a… Matt Gray like upset here tonight!

Greed - Don’t you mean a CHAD MASON like upset!? HA HA HA!

TJ Tilli stands up and runs at Brenton Cyrus, then clotheslines him over the top rope, to the apron.

Cornell - Holy shit!

Greed - TJ has him where he wants him!

TJ Tilli runs to the corner but Carver Ocean kicks him to the face, then runs and clotheslines him.

Cornell - Forgot about carver, and he may have saved Cyrus on accident.

Greed - This is getting great.

Carver Ocean lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and he whips him to the corner. Carver Ocean rushes in and clotheslines TJ Tilli in the corner, then turns around and is clotheslined by Brenton Cyrus from the apron.

Cornell - Brenton needs to get back into the ring already, staying on that apron is a huge risk!

Greed - If his feet touch the ringside floor he’s fucked!

Brenton Cyrus moves to enter the ring when the lights suddenly go out.

Cornell - Ha… no… no… it’s Death Angel.

Greed - FUCK YOU DEATH ANGEL!

The lights come back on and Death Angel is standing in the center of the ring, wearing the SYCO mask. Carver Ocean stands up and turns around to see Death Angel. Carver Ocean puts his hands up then turns around and runs to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus back body drops Carver Ocean from the apron, sending him over the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Cornell - Carver Ocean is eliminated by Brenton Cyrus after an assist from SYCO Angel!

Greed - Carver Ocean saw Death Angel, pissed himself, ran for his life, then got eliminated. Nice.

Death Angel runs at Brenton Cyrus who drops down, pulling down the ropes. Death Angel flies over and falls to the ringside floor. Carver Ocean stands up and jumps the rail, followed quickly by Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus stands up on the apron ,watching them leave.

Cornell - This has been one of the craziest nights I’ve ever been a part of.

Greed - and we haven’t even gotten to the Pyramid Cage match yet!

TJ Tilli leaps off the top turnbuckle and missile dropkicks Brenton Cyrus to the face. Brenton Cyrus falls off the apron but manages to grab the top rope with one hand and hold his feet up, not letting them hit the ringside floor.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT TJ TILLI WON!

Greed - NO CYRUS IS HOLDING ON!

Brenton Cyrus reaches up and grabs the ropes with his other hand, then pulls himself up and skins the cat to get back into the ring. TJ Till stands up with his arms raised and turns around right into a floating cutter from Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - EPIPHANY! Damn that man is bad ass!

Greed - TJ Tilli is so close to breaking into the main event, he wants it so bad, but standing in his way is one of the greatest of all time!

Brenton Cyrus stands up, lifting TJ Tilli to his feet. Brenton Cyrus runs with TJ Tilli, then tosses him over the top rope and holds his arms up. TJ Tilli holds onto the top rope and pulls himself up without his feet hitting the floor. TJ Tilli skins the cat and gets back into the ring.

Cornell - TJ Tilli survives!

Greed - This is incredible!

TJ Tilli turns around and is picture perfect dropkicked to the face by Brenton Cyrus, sending him over the top rope to the apron.

Cornell - Damn that Brenton Cyrus is quick.

Greed - But TJ Tilli is still on the apron, he’s still in this match.

Brenton Cyrus walks over to TJ Tilli and grabs him. TJ Tilli drops down and pulls Brenton Cyrus over the top rope, almost sending him to the floor, but he holds onto the ropes.

Cornell - Now both men are on the apron!

Greed - Who’s going to the main event up next?

Brenton Cyrus and TJ Tilli stand up on the apron. Brenton Cyrus smiles then jumps off hooking the head of TJ Tilli, pulling him off the apron. Brenton Cyrus connects a cutter driving TJ Tilli into the ringside floor, both men hitting at the same time.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - EPIPHANY! But who won?

Greed - They hit at the same time.

Brenton Cyrus sits up and pats TJ Tilli on the back of the head.
Brenton Cyrus
Welcome to the main event pal.

Cornell - Are they both going to the main event?

Greed - I think so, TJ Tilli will be in his first ever main event!

Brenton Cyrus walks away, then up the ramp as Revolution fades to commercial.

Cornell - Welcome back to Revolution, not the final show as we found out earlier tonight that Nick Ridicule wants to keep the NLWF alive.

Greed - I give it another couple weeks.

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 TripleCage1

Cornell - They have lowered the Triple Cage and Corey Casey is already inside!

Greed - He’s going to have to go from beginning to end in this match, then when everyone is here he’ll need to find a way to the top of the triple cage to get that black bag containing all the championship gold!

Shark Ethic begins to play and Nick Ridicule makes his way to the ring, hurrying down the ramp. Nick Ridicule enters the cage and slides into the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Triple Cage
Freedom Championship
Rated R Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Triple Crown Championship
Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 MainEvent

- Nick Ridicule [vs] Corey Casey [vs] Jason Hawk [vs] Chad Mason -
- Ryan Apollos
[vs] Death Angel [vs] Brenton Cyrus [vs] TJ Tilli -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule trade punches in the center of the ring, each man connecting nice shots, but neither man letting up. Nick Ridicule leg kicks Corey Casey, then uppercuts him. Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule throw big boots and both men connect, knocking the other down.

Cornell - Double boots, and what a way to start this match off, with two guys who hate each other.

Greed - This is the perfect start to the main event!

Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule stand up at the same time. Corey Casey kicks Nick Ridicule to the stomach, then runs him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule rebounds and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt from Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule hit’s the ropes again and is hit by a running knee from Corey Casey, knocking him down.

Cornell - Corey Casey with an awesome high knee to take Nick Ridicule down.

Greed - Nick should have used that superman punch that he used on Matt Gray!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up and grabs him by his throat. Corey Casey connects several punches on Nick Ridicule, who counters by connecting a knee to his ribs. Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up and choke slams him down, then runs to the ropes and rebounds with a leg drop.

Cornell - Nice combo from Corey Casey, not allowing Nick Ridicule to fight back.

Greed - Even Death Angel would say that was every nice!

Corey Casey stands up, then leaves the ring with a smile on his face. He reaches underneath the ring and pulls out the razor blade tipped cat-o-nine tails and holds it up soaking in the boos from the crowd.

Cornell - Corey Casey has some carving to do!

Greed - He should whip him once for every title he has!

Corey Casey slides into the ring and is Nick Kicked to the face by Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey staggers back to the ropes and Nick Ridicule runs at him, then clotheslines him over the ropes. Corey Casey lands ringside on his feet, but drops the weapon. Nick Ridicule vaults over the ropes at Corey Casey but he moves out of the way and lets him hit the cage wall.

Cornell - Corey Casey side steps and allows Nick Ridicule to take himself out!

Greed - Corey Casey is going to leave with all the belts tonight, I just know it!

Corey Casey grabs the cat-o-nine tails and holds it up while looking down at Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey stops himself from hitting Nick Ridicule as the fans begin to count down.

“10” “9” “8” “7” “6” “5” “4” “3” “2” “1” “0”

[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

Chad Mason runs onto the stage, then down the ramp towards the pyramid cage. Corey Casey laughs, then slides into the ring and motions for Chad Mason to bring it on. Corey Casey tosses the whip to the side and waits.

Cornell - The upset master is here.

Greed - He’s going to learn a real hard lesson in what happens if you fuck with Corey Casey in a match with no rules!

Chad Mason enters the cage, then slides into the ring. Corey Casey attempts to kick Chad Mason but he ducks underneath it and hit’s the ropes. Corey Casey spins around into a tackle from Chad Mason, taking him down hard.

Cornell - Are you fucking kidding me?

Greed - MASON TACKLE!

Chad Mason stands up and the crowd goes insane for him. Chad Mason lifts Corey Casey up to his feet and sends him to the corner. Chad Mason rushes in after him and connects a shoulder to his stomach, then lifts him up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - He’s all over Corey Casey, just like failure!

Greed - Not funny, just wait for Corey to punch Chad Mason once and this will be a much different match!

Chad Mason climbs up with Corey Casey and he hooks his head, then lifts him up for a superplex into the center of the ring. Chad Mason stands up slowly, and looks at the razor blade tipped cat-o-nine tails.

Cornell - Why can’t Chad Mason be stopped?

Greed - I don’t know, but he’s got evil intentions looking at that whip of Corey’s!

Chad Mason walks over and grabs the whip, then walks over to Corey Casey. Chad Mad whips Corey Casey across the back, then kicks him to the ribs. Corey Casey crawls away from Chad Mason who brings the whip down again across his back.

Cornell - If you would have told me a month ago that Chad Mason would be whipping Corey in the main evnt of Revolution, I would have thought you were as high as The Notorious K.I.D, but here we are!

Greed - NLWF “Expect the unexpected, then prepare to have your mind blow to shit!”

Corey Casey stands up In the corner and manages to kick Chad Mason to the face, then run and clothesline him. Both men stand up, Chad Mason no longer holding the whip. Corey Casey grabs Chad Mason by the throat and drives a single punch into his face, rocking him and sending him staggering back. Chuck Matthews slides into the ring from out of nowhere, then runs and spears Chad Mason.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - YES! BAD COMPANY FTW!

Chuck Matthews stands up and looks at Corey Casey leaning against the corner.

[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

The lights in the arena shut off.

Cornell - FUCK! Now it could be Hazard or Death Angel!

Greed - It’s gotta be Death!

A fireball is the only thing seen inside the ring before the lights turn back on to reveal SYCO Death Angel in the middle of the ring. Death Angel runs at Chuck Matthews and spears him.

Cornell - FUCK! Has everyone added the spear to their moves?

Greed - DEADLY IMPACT!

Death Angel stands up allowing Chuck Matthews to roll out of the ring. Corey Casey runs up behind Death Angel and attempts a Russian legsweep, but takes an elbow to the face instead. Death Angel runs to the ropes then rebounds and boots Corey Casey to the face.

Cornell - Death Angel is having a clearance sale tonight, and everyone must go… DOWN!

Greed - I HATE YOU DEATH ANGEL!

Death Angel grabs the arm of Corey Casey, then rolls over him and locks him in a gogoplata submission choke. Death Angel’s eyes roll back as he cranks wildly on the choke, driving his shin into the throat of Corey Casey. Nick Ridicule enters the ring and runs out of the corner, then boots Corey Casey to the face, breaking him out of the submission.

Cornell - That’s one way out of that move.

Greed - Nick Ridicule saves Corey Casey the hard way.

Death Angel stands up and stares at Nick Ridicule, who stares back at him.

Cornell - King of the Throne these two men fought in a sick cage match that dwarfed this Pyramid cage.

Greed - Yeah but all that matters is right now, and who leaves with that black bag filled with belts.

Nick Ridicule shrugs and punches Death Angel to the face. Death Angel answers with a knee to his stomach, then he whips him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule hit’s the ropes and doesn’t have time to rebound as Death Angel avalanches him, knocking him out of the ring. Death Angel holds his arms up, then looks at Chad Mason trying to get up.

Cornell - Finally Cinderella, aka Chad Mason, is about to get destroyed!

Greed - are you saying his clock has hit midnight?

Chad Mason stands up and walks in a hand around his throat from Death Angel, who quickly lifts him way up and choke slams him down.

Cornell - Death Angel has cleared the Triple Cage, taking out everyone!

Greed - Can anyone stop this monster?

[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

TJ Tilli runs out onto the stage, then speeds down the ramp. TJ Tilli enters the cage and slides into the ring, immediately avoiding a clothesline from Death Angel. TJ Tilli rebounds off the middle rope and dives at Death Angel with a cross body. Death Angel throws a huge right hand but TJ Tilli grabs onto the cage roof and avoids it. TJ Tilli releases the cage roof and manages to catch Death Angel with a hurricanrana.

Cornell - Amazing!

Greed - The last guy we would expect to slow down Death Angel, does it.

TJ Tilli stands up and dropkicks a sitting Death Angel to the back of his head. TJ Tilli stands up and looks around to see where everyone is. Nick Ridicule stands up on the outside of the ring with a ladder and he puts it on the apron. TJ Tilli runs and dropkicks the ladder into him, pushing him back into the cage.

Cornell - TJ Tilli takes down the champ!

Greed - Not only that, but the first ladder has been brought into play, that’s how you get to the next cage level.

TJ Tilli runs to the other side of the ring and baseball dropkicks Chad Mason, sending him under the bottom rope, shooting out of the ring to the outside. TJ Tilli stands up again and runs over to grab the ladder from the apron.

Cornell - GO TJ GO! This would be a WAY bigger upset than Devastation, TJ Tilli wins all the belts in Triple Cage?! FUCK YEAH!

Greed - No way, he’s just having his moment.

TJ Tilli sets up the ladder in the corner and quickly climbs up. TJ Tilli looks to the outside of the ring to see Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey standing up outside the ring by the cage door. TJ Tilli jumps off the ladder and flips to the outside of the ring, where he takes Bad Company down.

Cornell - What a dive by TJ Tilli!

Greed - He puts his body on the line and manages to have the high risk pay off.

“That was Awesome!” *Clap* *Clap* *Clap Clap Clap* “That was Awesome!”

Death Angel sits up inside the ring and looks around. He gets up to his feet slowly and walks towards the ladder. TJ Tilli stands up on the outside of the ring, then he climbs up to the apron. Death Angel starts to climb the ladder.

Cornell - Death Angel is making a break for cage 2!

Greed - But TJ Tilli is going to stop him.

TJ Tilli springboards on the ropes and dives at Death Angel who swings a wild right hand and obliterates him. TJ Tilli crashes down hard to the mat as Death Angel keeps climbing.

Cornell - Death Angel KO’s TJ Tilli and acts like nothing happened.

Greed - it was like swatting a fly for him

[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

Ryan Hawk runs out onto the stage but before he can make his way down the ramp he’s attacked from behind by The Australia Devil with a steel chair.

Cornell - These ASWA indy guys hate Apollos!

Greed - Can you blame them? But he’s not Apollos anymore, he’s a Hawk!

The Australian Devil hits Ryan Apollos with the chair again, then he walks away, heading backstage. Death Angel climbs up into cage 2 through the floor door, and he shuts it behind him

Cornell - Death Angel has entered cage 2!

Greed - With everyone else a level below him, he’s going to have the best shot at getting those titles!

Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and runs to the ladder, quickly climbing it. Nick Ridicule pushes open the floor door, and lifts himself into cage 2. Nick Ridicule stands up and is smashed over the head with a steel chair.

Cornell - Death Angel watched him, waited for him, bashed him over the head with a steel chair!

Greed - Lets ask the question again, can anyone stop Death Angel?

Death Angel sit’s the chair down on the cage floor, then he lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Death Angel military presses Nick Ridicule up, then throws him up so he hit’s the cage 2 roof and falls down onto the chair, stomach first.

Cornell - I’m shocked that cage floor can even stand the weight of Death Angel.

Greed - Same.

Death Angel grabs a table off the cage wall, then carries it to the door. Death Angel steps out of cage 2, onto the cage 1 roof where he sets up the table. Death Angel laughs then turns around and grabs the cage 2 door. Death Angel yanks and rips the door off the hinges, then lays it down on top of the table.

Cornell - Death Angel has something evil in mind.

Greed - He wants to hurt everyone, I think that’s the only thing on his mind.

Death Angel enters cage 2 and grabs Nick Ridicule, then pulls him out of the cage and grabs him by his throat. Death Angel positions himself in front of the table, then lifts Nick Ridicule and drops him as the fans start to chant.

[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

Cornell - Why didn’t he choke slam him though the table with the cage door on it?

Greed - Cause here comes Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk sprints down the ramp at top speed, then climbs up the outside of cage 1. Death Angel walks over to the edge of the cage 1 roof and looks down at Jason Hawk climbing up.

Cornell - This should be a great showdown!

Greed - Unless Death Angel stomps his hands when he makes it to the top.

Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the cage and avoids a boot from Death Angel, rolling past him. Jason Hawk turns around and is grabbed him the throat. Death Angel lifts Jason Hawk up and choke slams him through the table with the cage door on it.

Cornell - Death Angel stops Hawk!

Greed - No one can stop Death Angel!

Nick Ridicule comes running and jumping at Death Angel, delivering a Nick Kick right to his face, that knocks him down.

Cornell - Hawk allowed Nick time to recover by distracting Death Angel!

Greed - Who can stop Death Angel? Nick Fucking Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule waits for Death Angel to get up to his knees, then he hits him with a spinning back fist, followed by a head kick combo, dropping him back down. Nick Ridicule enters cage 2 and grabs a steel chair off the wall, then walks out onto the roof.

Cornell - Now Nick has a weapon to use on Death Angel.

Greed - He killed the SYCO side at King of the Throne, and now he’ll kill the SYCO side again here tonight.

Nick Ridicule begins unloading Chair shots into Death Angel hitting him wherever he can. Death Angel tries to roll away but Nick Ridicule stays over him, swinging down wildly at him. Nick Ridicule spikes the chair down into the ribs of Death Angel, then smashes him over the head with it.

Cornell - Everyone is pretty hurt, Nick should go for the belts.

Greed - Yeah, especially before anyone else can make it top level 2.

Nick Ridicule walks over and helps Jason Hawk to his feet. The two men walk over and lifts Death Angel up, then walk to the other side of the roof.

Cornell - What the hell are they doing.

Greed - I think we should move!

Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk grabs Death Angel by the throat and stand with him at the edge of the cage 1 roof. Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk push Death Angel and send him falling off the cage, landing through the announcers table.

Cornell - DEATH ANGEL TOSSED FROM THE CAGE THROUGH OUR TABLE!

Greed - He’s the only man capable of breaking it.

[BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage, passing by Ryan Hawk and walking down the ramp. Corey Casey leaves the cage and runs up the ramp, and the two men meet half way, trading punches.

Cornell - Corey and Brenton are going at it again!

Greed - Where did Chuck go? It looks like he left again when we weren’t looking.

Brenton Cyrus kicks Corey Casey to the stomach, then quickly DDT’s him head first into the ramp. Inside the ring TJ Tilli and Chad Mason both climb up the ladder, looking to make it into cage 2. TJ Tilli hits Chad Mason with several forearms to the face, then he flips over him on the ladder and sunset flip power bombs him down into the ring.

Cornell - TJ Tilli with a huge power bomb off the ladder on Chad Mason!

Greed - They fought on top of that ladder to see who would go to cage 2, and unlike earlier tonight, TJ Tilli won!

TJ Tilli stands up and climbs the ladder again. Brenton Cyrus backs up the ramp looking at Corey Casey.

Cornell - Cyrus has punt kick in mind!

Greed - Get out of the way Corey!

Brenton Cyrus runs down the ramp and delivers a punt kick to the skull of Corey Casey, then keeps running and begins climbing up the outside of cage 1. TJ Tilli climbs into cage 2, then exits through the door onto the cage 1 roof. TJ Tilli is kicked to the face by Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - TJ Tilli forgot Nick was up there with Jason, and he eats a foot because of it.

Greed - Brenton is making his way up there also, this is going to get really good!

Jason Hawk begins climbing up the outside of cage 2 while Nick Ridicule lifts TJ Tilli to his feet. Nick Ridicule sets TJ Tilli up and lifts him for a crucifix power bomb. Brenton Cyrus makes it to the top of the wall and rolls onto the roof, then stands up.

Cornell - Hawk is making a break for the cage 2 roof, while Cyrus makes it up with Nick Ridicule who has TJ Tilli up.

Greed - You’ve got to get the black championship case with all the belts inside, then escape to the bottom with it to win, Hawk is on his way!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and TJ Tilli is thrown at him ,taking both men down on the cage 1 roof. Nick Ridicule holds his arms up, then looks to see Jason Hawk make it to the cage 2 roof. Nick Ridicule starts climbing up cage 2 following Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Nick noticed Hawk and now he’s in pursuit of him.

Greed - Hawk should enter cage 3 and grab a guitar to use on the man who’s usually his partner.

Jason Hawk climbs up cage 3, trying to make it to the very top of the pyramid cage. TJ Tilli and Brenton Cyrus stand up on the cage 1 roof, while inside the ring Chad Mason begins to climb the ladder.

Cornell - Everyone is doing something.

Greed - Everyone but Ryan Hawk and Corey Casey!

Ryan Hawk walks down the stage and connects a Russian leg sweep on Corey Casey as soon as he stands up, landing him hard on the ramp.

Cornell - Spoke too soon.

Greed - Just a bit.

One the cage 1 roof, Brenton Cyrus runs TJ Tilli towards cage 2. TJ Tilli runs up the cage 2 wall and moonsaults off, taking Brenton Cyrus down.

Cornell - Nicely down by TJ Tilli!

Greed - Using the cage for help.

Chad Mason enters cage 2 through the floor door, then steps out of cage 2 onto the cage 1 roof. TJ Tilli jumps and dropkicks Chad Mason to the face, sending him falling back into cage 2. TJ Tilli stands up and climbs the outside of cage 2.

Cornell - Now TJ is headed up higher!

Greed - Well, Nick and Jason are at the top!

Jason Hawk pulls down the bag full of belts and he holds it tight. Nick Ridicule starts to climb up cage 3 to the very top of the cage. Jason Hawk reaches into the championship bag and he pulls out three of the belts, and re-hangs the black bag.

Cornell - Hawk took out some of the belts!

Greed - What the hell is he thinking?

Jason Hawk begins climbing down the other side, while Nick Ridicule makes it to the top. Nick Ridicule grabs the black bag and pulls it down.

Cornell - I get it now, Nick doesn’t know that the bag is missing belts, Hawk is going to make a break for an escape!

Greed - brilliant!

Jason Hawk drops down to the cage 2 roof holding all three major titles. Nick Ridicule begins climbing down with the black bag on the other side of the cage. TJ Tilli makes it to the cage 2 roof and attacks Nick Ridicule, pushing him into cage 3. TJ Tilli grabs a guitar off the wall inside of cage 3 and he hits Nick Ridicule with it, breaking it over his head.

Cornell - TJ TILLI HITS NICK RIDICULE WITH A GUITAR!

Greed - TJ Tilli thinks all the belts are inside the black bag, but Jason Hawk has all the belts, and he;s sitting on the other side of the cage, while Tilli attacks Nick!

TJ Tilli dropkicks Nick Ridicule sitting down against the cage three wall, then he takes the black bag away from him. TJ Tilli holds the bag up, then turns around to leave cage 3, but has the door slammed shut in his face by Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Hawk destroys TJ Tilli by slamming that door into his face!

Greed - Jason Hawk has taken over in this match!

Jason Hawk shuts the cage 3 door, then looks to see Chad Mason and Brenton Cyrus standing on the cage 1 roof. Jason Hawk jumps off the cage 2 roof to the cage 1 roof and takes down Brenton Cyrus and Chad Mason with a corkscrew cross body.

Cornell - Jason Hawk takes out the only two men capable of stopping him from winning all three major titles!

Greed - He should have taken the black bag with the other belts after knocking out TJ Tilli.

Jason Hawk starts to move after the high risk dive. He grabs the three major titles and holds them close. Jason Hawk stands up with all the titles as Ryan Hawk makes it up to the cage 1 roof.

Cornell - Only his brother is standing in the way of him being the second ever man to hold all the major gold!

Greed - Whoa, this is awesome! Can Ryan Hawk stop Jason Hawk?

Jason Hawk points for Ryan Hawk to get out of his way but he shakes his head no. Jason Hawk turns around and gently places the belts against the cage 2 wall, then looks at Ryan Hawk.

Cornell - These two are going to throw down!

Greed - IT’S ON!

Jason Hawk and Ryan Hawk tie up. Jason Hawk knees Ryan Hawk to the stomach, then runs with him and throws him face first into the cage 2 wall. Jason Hawk hooks the arms of Ryan Hawk for the wings of time, then turns him around. Ryan Hawk pulls away and goes for the cobra clutch, but Jason Hawk jumps up and hit’s a pele kick to his face.

Cornell - Great reversals but it’s the original Hawk who prevails.

Greed - Indeed.

Jason Hawk stands up and grabs the legs of Ryan Hawk. Jason Hawk leans back and slingshots Ryan Hawk into the cage 2 wall. Jason Hawk stands up and holds up his arms, then enters cage 2 and grabs a table. Jason Hawk leaves cage 2 and sets the table up on the cage 1 roof.

Cornell - TAKE THE BELTS AND RUN!

Greed - Ryan Hawk has prevailed only in distracting Hawk.

Jason Hawk lifts Ryan Hawk and lays him on the table. Jason Hawk looks at the belts, then he enters cage 2 again. Jason Hawk grabs a ladder and drags it out of cage 2, then leans it against the outside of cage 2.

Cornell - If this really was the final show, it would be the perfect show to go out on!

Greed - That’s for sure.

Jason Hawk runs across the roof then up the ladder. Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the ladder, leaned against the cage and the cage 3 door bursts open and Nick Ridicule hits him with a guitar. Jason Hawk falls backwards off the ladder, moonsaulting off and landing on Ryan Hawk, putting him through the table.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule emerges from Cage 3 with a guitar and he smashes Hawk over the head with it!

Greed - Didn’t see that coming.

Nick Ridicule falls back down into cage 3 and grabs the black bag. Nick Ridicule uses the cage to stand up and he holds the black bag close.

Cornell - who has seen the belts outside of the bag?

Greed - Just the Hawk brothers, Nick has no idea that some belts are missing from that bag.

Nick Ridicule lifts TJ Tilli up to his feet, then lifts him up for the crucifix power bomb inside cage 3. TJ Tilli grabs a guitar off the wall, then Nick Ridicule runs with him, leaving the cage and throwing him off the cage 2 roof.

TJ Tilli lands on Brenton Cyrus and Chad Mason on the cage 1 roof, taking them down hard.

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Cornell - This match is awesome!

Greed - Whoever wins will have truly earned the belts, but what happens if someone leaves with one of the belts outside the bag?

Jason Hawk crawls over to the major titles and grabs all three of them. Jason Hawk crawls over and enters cage 2, then lays down covering up the belts. Nick Ridicule begins climbing down cage 2, then drops down to the cage 1 roof, holding the black championship bag.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is on the same level as everyone else, all the belts are on that level, but Nick Ridicule has no idea he doesn’t have them.

Greed - This could come back to haunt him!

Nick Ridicule walks past everyone to the cage 1 roof edge, then starts to climb down with the bag. Nick Ridicule scales down the side of the cage, then drops down and holds his arms up. Nick Ridicule opens the bag and reaches in, pulling out the North American ,Freedom and Rated R Titles only.

Cornell - Oh shit.

Greed - I think he just realized it.

Nick Ridicule tosses the belts to the side, then runs and starts climbing back up the outside of the cage 1 wall.

Cornell - He’s going back up!

Greed - Of course he is!

Nick Ridicule makes it to the top of the cage wall and is punt kicked to the skull by Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - OH! REAWAKENING!

Greed - Nick didn’t see that coming at all, he’s out cold!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and does his god pose, then he looks around. Brenton Cyrus walks over and enters cage 2 then starts stomping on Jason Hawk.

Cornell - He found the belts!

Greed - So, is Nick Ridicule the new Freedom and Rated R Champion?

Cornell - Yeah, he escaped with them already.

Greed - well shit.

Brenton Cyrus lifts Jason Hawk up and throws him face first into the cage 2 wall. Brenton Cyrus reaches over and grabs a sledgehammer off the cage wall, then positions it in his hands. Jason Hawk stands up and turns around, then is hit to the jaw with the sledgehammer.

Cornell - Inside that weapons cage Brenton Cyrus finds a friend!

Greed - Can Cyrus be the second man to hold all three major titles?

Brenton Cyrus walks over and grabs all three major titles, then opens the floor door of cage 2 and begins to climb down the ladder into the ring.

Cornell - No one is left to stop him!

Greed - He’s just gotta get down, leave the ring, then leave the cage!

Brenton Cyrus makes it into the ring and looks across at Death Angel sitting in the corner staring at him.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT! I didn’t even notice him get up off our broken table.

Greed - That giant is sure sneaky!

Brenton Cyrus runs towards Death Angel and punt kicks him to the face in the corner.

Cornell - Well, that ruined that.

Greed - Cyrus is going to escape!

Brenton Cyrus turns around and is speared by Corey Casey. Corey Casey stands up as Chad Mason drops down into the ring from cage 2. Corey Casey turns around and is speared by Chad Mason.

Cornell - Holy shit!

Greed - Who’s gonna spear Mason?

Chad Mason stands up and looks around. He walks over to Brenton Cyrus and tries to help him up, then looks down at all three major titles.

Cornell - Chad Mason…

Greed - Holy shit! COULD YOU IMAGINE!?

Chad Mason picks up all three major titles, and throws them over his shoulder. Chad Mason backs up slowly, then leaves the ring.

Cornell - BULLSHIT!

Greed - SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP CHAD MASON OR HE’S GOING TO LEAVE AS TRIPLE CHAMPION!

Chad Mason walks towards the front door and opens it. Chad Mason takes a step forward and the door is dropkick into his face by Jason Hawk making his way down the side of the cage. Jason Hawk drops down to the arena floor outside the triple cage in front of the ramp..

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!

Cornell - Jason Hawk stops him just in time!

Greed - JASON HAWK IS GOING TO BE CHAMPION! JASON HAWK IS GOING TO WIN THE TRIPLE CAGE MATCH!

Jason Hawk opens the Triple Cage door and grabs the NLWF Championship, then reaches for the World Championship. Before Jason Hawk can grab the belt, Chuck Matthews crawls out from underneath the ring and runs at him, spearing him out of the cage.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD FUCKING IMPACT!

Greed - Was he hiding under the ring since the beginning?

Jason Hawk lays outside the Triple cage hugging the NLWF Championship tightly.

Cornell - HE ESCAPED WITH THE NLWF TITLE!

Greed - JASON HAWK IS THE NLWF CHAMPION!

Chuck Matthews looks down at Jason Hawk holding the belt and he smirks. Chuck Matthews turns around and is hit by the World Heavyweight Title in the hands of Chad Mason.

Cornell - CHAD MASON HAS LEFT THE CAGE WITH THE WORLD TITLE!

Greed - HOLY SHIT!

Chad Mason stands over Chuck Matthews, then he looks around and holds up the World Championship. Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the ring and grabs the Undisputed Universal Title, then crawls for the door and out of the Triple Cage.

Cornell - You’ve got to be kidding me!

Greed - Another escape, we’ve got all new champions!

The referee calls for the bell as he looks at Jason Hawk, Chad Mason and Brenton Cyrus in front of the ramp with the major titles.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Jason Hawk captures his first NLWF Title.

Greed - HE ACHIEVES HIS GOAL OF HOLDING ALL THREE MAJOR TITLES THIS YEAR! BEAT THAT!

Cornell - Chad Mason is the World Champion.

Greed - Fastest World Title win in NLWF history!

Cornell - and Brenton Cyrus captures the Universal Title that has eluded his illustrious career!

Greed - He, just like Jason Hawk, has now held all three major titles at one point.

The three men back up the ramp, holding their belts, while the others climb off the Triple Cage so it can lift back up.

Cornell - What an amazing night, full of twists and turns, surprises galore. We’re not sure if this is the final show or not, but if it is, NLWF will live on forever because of memories like the ones we have from tonight.

Greed - Thank you all for joining us, we’ve already gone way longer than expected, goodnight!

Revolution fades on Brenton Cyrus holding the Universal Title, Chad Mason holding the World Title, and Jason Hawk holding the NLWF title at the top of the stage.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Nick Ridicule
Fuck that…

Nick Ridicule is inside the ring with a microphone. He shakes his head and tosses the North American, Freedom, and Rated R titles to the corner of the ring.

Nick Ridicule
I have a rematch clause for each one of those belts, and I’m going to pretend this really is the last show, the last shot I’ll ever get at holding those belts again. So come on down to the ring one by one, I’m using all my rematch clauses right here, right now.

Cornell - Is he serious? After all that he’s going to fight all three of the new champions?

Greed - He’s dead serious.

Nick Ridicule throws the microphone and motions for them to bring it on. Chad Mason walks down the ramp towards the ring with the World Title on his shoulder.

Cornell - Chad Mason versus Nick Ridicule for the World Championship, up next!

Greed - The undefeated World Champion Chad Mason versus the former champion Nick Ridicule, the man who coached him in Rookie 2 Legend!

Chad Mason slides into the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship

Chad Mason ]vs] Nick Ridicule

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chad Mason and Nick Ridicule lock up in the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule drives several knees into the body of Chad Mason, but is judo thrown by him into the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule stands up quickly and Chad Mason hits him with a back elbow.

Cornell - The World Title is on the line, then Nick Ridicule is going to fight another champion.

Greed - This is ridiculous, even for a guy with Ridicule as a name!

Chad Mason sends Nick Ridicule to the ropes, then back body drops him on the rebound. Ashley Ridicule runs out onto the stage, then runs down the ramp and stands ringside. She waves her arms and gets the fans to chant.

“Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!” “Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!” “Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!”

Chad Mason lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet and sends him to the corner. Chad Mason walks over and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle, standing over Nick Ridicule. Chad Mason begins punching Nick Ridicule in the corner, then he jumps down.

Cornell - Do either of these guys have enough in the gas tank to get the win?

Greed - Nick may have wasted all of his rematches in one shot.

Chad Mason runs towards Nick Ridicule In the corner and he eats a boot. Nick Ridicule runs at Chad Mason and is tackled down.

Cornell - MASON TACKLE ON NICK RIDICULE!

Greed - THE UPSET MESSIAH HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

Chad Mason pins Nick Ridicule, hooking both legs.

-1-2

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Not enough with the Mason Tackle.

Greed - But close.

Chad Mason lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and looks at Ashley Ridicule ringside. Chad Mason lifts Nick Ridicule up to his shoulders.

Cornell - He’s going Hazard style on his, he’s going to connect the Toxic Shock!

Greed - We’ve seen him hit this on Nick Ridicule before.

Nick Ridicule connects an elbow to the jaw of Chad Mason, then slips out behind him. Nick Ridicule lifts Chad Mason up instantly into the crucifix power bomb position from the counter. Nick Ridicule runs forward and throws Chad Mason, power bombing him in the center of the ring.

Cornell - Crucifix power bomb on Chad Mason!

Greed - Now it looks like we’re going to have a new World Champion!

Nick Ridicule crawls over and pins Chad Mason.

-1-2-3

Chad Mason kicks out.

Cornell - Unbelievable!

Greed - I almost counted out Chad Mason! Big mistake!

Nick Ridicule starts to stand up, but instead locks Chad Mason in the Anaconda Crossface. Nick Ridicule pulls back on the hold but Chad Mason refuses to tap out and crawls towards the ropes, reaching out with his free arm.

Cornell - Chad Mason has more heart than anyone we’ve seen in a long time, can he get to the ropes and keep his first World Title defense going?

Greed - This is a tough task for all these new champions, whoever goes last will have the biggest advantage.

Chad Mason keeps crawling and he grabs the bottom rope. Nick Ridicule quickly breaks the hold and rolls back to grab Chad Mason’s leg. Nick Ridicule drags Chad Mason to the center of the ring and is kicked away to the ropes. Chad Mason stands up quickly and is Nick Kicked to the face.

Cornell - He gets up and Nick drops him down.

Greed - What a kick to the face!

Nick Ridicule walks to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule going high risk?

Greed - Bad idea in my opinion.

Nick Ridicule jumps off the top turnbuckle with a swanton bomb and he lands on Chad Mason in the center of the ring.

Greed - But it pays off.

Nick Ridicule pins Chad Mason.

-1-2-3

Chad Mason kicks out.

Cornell - Another near fall, but not enough for Nick Ridicule to take back the World Title.

Greed - Yeah but he’s looking good.

Chad Mason goes for an arm bar but Nick Ridicule pulls his arm out and stomps him to the face. Nick Ridicule punches Chad Mason to the face on the ground and he goes for an arm bard again, this time holding on with a good grip.

Cornell - Chad Mason trying the tricky submission.

Greed - It’s risky to try submission on a submission expert like Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chad Mason up and drops him down on his shoulders in fireman’s carry position. Nick Ridicule runs to the center of the ring and Death Valley Drivers Chad Mason.

Cornell - Round Lottery from Nick Ridicule!

Greed - Great Death Valley Driver, is it enough to win?

Nick Ridicule pins Chad Mason in the center of the ring.

-1-2-3

Chad Mason kicks out.

Cornell - I don’t think anyone can beat Chad Mason… He’s invincible!

Greed - We’ll find out.

Nick Ridicule stands up lifting Chad Mason to his feet into power bomb position. Nick Ridicule lifts Chad Mason up and power bombs him down. Nick Ridicule lifts Chad Mason up and drops him down onto his shoulders, then Death Valley Drivers him in the center of the ring.

Cornell - Powerbomb DVD combo!

Greed - He’s starting to rip him to shreds.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chad Mason up to his feet, then hits him with a spinning back fist, then lifts him up to his shoulders again. Nick Ridicule tosses Chad Mason over for the death valley driver, but drops him straight down into a tombstone piledriver.

Cornell - END RESULT!

Greed - That’s a good way to end a match.

Nick Ridicule pins Chad Mason hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - He did it!

Greed - Nick Ridicule is World Heavyweight Champion again!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

Nick Ridicule takes the World Title and tosses it over with the other belts. He looks towards the stage and motions for someone to bring it on. Jason Hawk and Brenton Cyrus look at each other, than Jason Hawk runs down the ramp.

Cornell -We’ll have the NLWF Title match when we return!

Greed - Stay tuned.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10 Empty Re: Revolution XXX: The Final Show: 7/5/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 7th 2010, 10:33 pm

Cornell - Welcome back to this amazing thirtieth addition of Revolution, we're still going, in wrestling overtime to bring you these special major title matches!

Greed - We get an awesome Simple Survival rematch Tag team champion versus tag team champion!

Cornell - These two have a ton of history together, and tonight they'll do battle again, this time with Jason Hawk as the NLWF Champion!

Greed - He realized the goal he made for 2010 when he became NLWF Champion, but can he defend?

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

Jason Hawk [
vs] Nick Ridicule

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk shake hands in the center of the ring, then circle each other. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks Jason Hawk to the leg, then spins around and connects a back fist to his face. Nick Ridicule locks Jason Hawk in a muay thai clinch and begins to unload knees to his face.

Cornell - Now he’s fighting a warmed up Nick Ridicule.

Greed - one of the best ever in one on one matches.

Jason Hawk tries to break out of the clinch bur Nick Ridicule knees him to the face again, then uppercuts him, dropping him to the mat. Nick Ridicule is all over Jason Hawk and he begins dropping huge punches on him. Jason Hawk connects an up kick that pushes Nick Ridicule back and lets him get to his feet.

Cornell - What a battle already, this is like a continuation of the amazing match they had at Simple Survival!

Greed - Tag Team partners fighting for singles gold, nothing beats this!

Nick Ridicule kicks Jason Hawk to the stomach, and as he bends forward he kicks him to the chest sending him staggering to the ropes. Nick Ridicule catches Jason Hawk on the rebound and connects a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on him. Nick Ridicule stands Jason Hawk up following the move and he clotheslines him down and pins him.

-1-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - Great combo by Nick Ridicule but it’s not enough to get the win.

Greed - If Nick Ridicule can beat Jason Hawk he’ll become a four time No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion!

Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up by his arm and he pulls him into a wicked clothesline and pins him again.

-1-2-

Jason Hawk kicks out and Nick Ridicule locks him in the Anaconda Crossface.

Cornell - He loves locking that in when people kick out.

Greed - One of the best ever at adding submission moves after near falls, can he make Jason Hawk tap out?

Jason Hawk scoots towards the ropes, then breaks the grip of Nick Ridicule and rolls away from the hold to his feet. Nick Ridicule stands up and Nick Kicks Jason Hawk to the face as he turns around, then he drops down and covers him.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - Ridicule is staying all over him, not allowing Hawk that window of opportunity to counter.

Greed - Hawk has some of the best ring senses of anyone we’ve ever seen, he’s a guy who’s never out of a match.

Nick Ridicule stands up, lifting Jason Hawk to his feet, in the Muay Thai Clinch. Nick Ridicule delivers a few knees to the body of Jason Hawk, then pulls his head down into a knee to the face. Nick Ridicule drives another knee into the body of Jason Hawk, then hooks his head and spike DDT’s him into the mat. Nick Ridicule quickly rolls Jason Hawk over and pins him.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - Ridicule is doing an excellent job of hitting more than one move each time, and he’s got the new NLWF Champion hurt bad.

Greed - This is a bad time to mention it, but Jason Hawk has never defeated Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up and sets him up for a suplex. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up into the air and holds him in position. Nick Ridicule walks towards the ropes and drops Jason Hawk down stomach first across the top rope.

Cornell - Front layout suplex across the ropes!

Greed - These guys have amazing matches, but this has got to be the most one sided so far, Ridicule is dominating!

Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top turnbuckle with Jason Hawk still laid out across the rope. Nick Ridicule jumps off the top turnbuckle and leg drops Jason Hawk to the back of the head, knocking him off the ropes, into the ring.

Cornell - Awesome guillotine leg drop from Nick Ridicule on Jason Hawk!

Greed - Nick Ridicule is pulling out all the stops to take the NLWF title back.

Nick Ridicule pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3-

The referee goes to call for the bell but stops as he sees Jason Hawk’s foot on the bottom rope. The referee waves his hands and holds up two fingers.

Cornell - So close!

Greed - He needs to hit him with that same finishing combo he hit him with at Simple Survival!

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the top turnbuckle with his back turned to Jason Hawk in the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule stands up on the top turnbuckle, then moonsaults off. Jason Hawk rolls out of harms way and Nick Ridicule lands on his feet in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - Holy shit…

Greed - Amazing…

Jason Hawk stands up and runs at Nick Ridicule who arm drags him. Jason Hawk flips through the arm drag and lands on his feet, still running. Jason Hawk springboards off the middle rope and moonsaults back catching Nick Ridicule in reverse DDT position. Jason Hawk falls backwards and connects the reverse DDT on Nick Ridicule.

“THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!”

Cornell - The fans are right about that, this is awesome!

Greed - Amazing moonsault reverse DDT from Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk rolls over and drops his arm across the chest of Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - This match will proceed!

Greed - wow.

Jason Hawk crawls to the ropes and uses them to get to his feet. Jason Hawk springboards off the middle rope and moonsaults off, landing on Nick Ridicule in the center of the ring.

Cornell - Lionsault!

Greed - Will that be enough?

Jason Hawk hooks both of Nick Ridicule’s legs.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - We watched these two hit each other with everything at Simple Survival, even after two other matches tonight, they still have to hit each other with everything!

Greed - Bravo! Bravo to these warriors, putting on the greatest final show ever!

Jason Hawk stands up and walks towards the corner slowly, holding his ribs. Jason Hawk climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands staring at Nick Ridicule in the middle of the ring, starting to get up.

Cornell - Hawk is going to fly, but can he connect or will this cost him everything?

Greed - This is the move that could determine the outcome of the match for either guy.

Nick Ridicule stands up while Ashley Ridicule screams at him to watch out. Jason Hawk jumps off the top turnbuckle to the top rope where he springboards off, high into the air. Jason Hawk catches Nick Ridicule with a massive tornado DDT.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT! What a DDT!

Greed - Nick couldn’t do a thing about it, and Jason Hawk is going to retain the NLWF title!

Jason Hawk crawls towards Nick Ridicule and pins him.

-1-2-3-

The referee goes to call for the bell but sees Nick Ridicule’s foot on the bottom rope and waves it off, then holds up two fingers.

Cornell - Ashley put Nick’s foot on that rope!

Greed - Did she really, or are you just making shit up?

Cornell - She might have, she’s in the vicinity.

Greed - Regardless, this match will continue!

Jason Hawk rolls off of Nick Ridicule to the ring apron. Jason Hawk stands up, then leaps over the ropes and connects a flipping senton on Nick Ridicule inside the ring. Jason Hawk stands up and grabs Nick Ridicule, lifting him to his feet.

Cornell - Hawk looks like a man possessed and obsessed with walking out of Revo XXX with gold!

Greed - He’s a man obsessed with defeating Nick Ridicule!

Jason Hawk pushes Nick Ridicule back into the corner, then lifts him up to the top turnbuckle and climbs up with him. Jason Hawk locks in the bell to belly on Nick Ridicule, then steps up to the top turnbuckle with him.

Cornell - Top of the mountain is set up, can he flip belly to belly suplex him off the top rope?

Greed - holy shit holy shit holy shit…!

Jason Hawk moonsaults off the top turnbuckle with Nick Ridicule connecting a super belly to belly suplex on him. Both men crash into the center of the ring, Jason Hawk bouncing off of Nick Ridicule upon impact. The crowd goes silent for a few moments, then erupts into cheers as both men lay like X’s in the ring.

Cornell - If every Hawk versus Ridicule match is this spectacular, than have them fight a few more times!

Greed - These guys have raised the bar for one on one matches!

Jason Hawk lifts his arm up, then starts to move it trying to roll to his side. Jason Hawk makes it to his side, then crawls towards Nick Ridicule, reaching out for him. Jason Hawk drops his arm down across the chest of Nick Ridicule in the center of the ring.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Greed - … He’s gonna have to shoot him or drop a car on him.

Jason Hawk puts his hands on his face, then rolls across the ring to the apron. Jason Hawk stands up on the apron, using the ropes for help. Jason Hawk climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then stands up and jumps off with the double shooting star press. Jason Hawk lands on Nick Ridicule who barely puts his knees up.

Cornell - WIND OF CHANGES!

Greed - THIS ONE IS ALL OVER!

Nick Ridicule rolls Jason Hawk up for a pin after the counter.

-1-2-3-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - I thought Jason Hawk hit the Wind of Changes, but on the replay I can see that Nick Ridicule put his knees up!

Greed - Hawk might have broken ribs after that.

Nick Ridicule stands up with Jason Hawk, then quickly lifts him up and power bombs him down. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up off the mat and power bombs him down again. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up off the mat, then lets him slide into crucifix power bomb position. Nick Ridicule falls forward and throws Jason Hawk, sending him crashing into the middle of the ring.

Cornell - DOUBLE POWERBOMB CRUCIFIX POWERBOMB!

Greed - Wow, what a match! KICK OUT JASON! COME ON YOU LITTLE FUCKER!

Nick Ridicule crawls out of the corner and pins Jason Hawk in the middle of the ring.

-1-2-3-

Jason Hawk kicks out and Nick Ridicule bashes his fist against the mat several times.

Cornell - These two are hitting each other with literally everything they have.

Greed - Two guys who had already fought twice tonight, pushing the limits of exhausting to be the NLWF champion, this is exactly what the NLWF is all about!

Nick Ridicule backs up to the corner, then stands up. Nick Ridicule waits for Jason Hawk, then walks towards him and lifts him to his feet. Nick Ridicule hits Jason Hawk with a spinning back fist, then Nick Kicks him to the face. Nick Ridicule grabs the arm of Jason Hawk and he lifts him up his shoulders.

Cornell - Great combo, now he’s got him up for the DVD!

Greed - Wait, he’s backing to the corner, this could be super DVD, the DVD moment!

Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top turnbuckle with Jason Hawk on his shoulders. Nick Ridicule stands up and jumps off the top rope with the death valley driver. Nick Ridicule rotates Jason Hawk into tombstone position in mid air and tombstones him down to the mat.

Cornell - THE END RESULT FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Greed - Sick Death Valley tombstone on Jason Hawk! It has to be over! No one can kick out of a move as sick as that!

Nick Ridicule lays on Jason Hawk, grabbing one of his legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Simply amazing.

Greed - Another five star classic match between the tag team champions.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, NICK RIDICULE!

Cornell - For the record fourth time, Nick Ridicule has recaptured that NLWF title he loves.

Greed - This is by far, without a doubt, the single greatest event in wrestling history! Revolution XXX has raised the bar for any show that follows!

Nick Ridicule is handed the NLWF Championship. He looks at it, then kisses it and tosses it over with the other belts. Nick Ridicule stands up and slowly turns around to look at the stage where Brenton Cyrus is still standing, holding the Universal Title.

Cornell - He’s not done yet.

Greed - Nick Ridicule can become the greatest wrestler of all time, it just takes one more performance following four of the toughest matches of his life! Well, three tough matches and dominant win over Matt Gray, avenging his Trial by Combat loss.

Brenton Cyrus slowly makes his way down the ramp with the Universal title on his shoulder. Nick Ridicule asks Ashley Ridicule to get him a microphone and she obliges.

Nick Ridicule
This is it… I’m putting the Freedom, North American, and Rated R Title on the line, against your Universal Title, and we’re reunifying the Undisputed Championship!

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is pumped up, even after the tremendous wars he has been a part of tonight.

Greed - Is that intimidation I see on the face of Brenton Cyrus?!

Brenton Cyrus makes it ringside and walks up the steps as Revolution fades to commercial.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 7th 2010, 11:11 pm

NLWF Undisputed Championship

Brenton Cyrus [
vs] Nick Ridicule

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus runs across the ring at Nick Ridicule and takes a Nick Kick to the face. Nick Ridicule puts his foot on the turnbuckles behind him and he pushes off, propelling up and hitting Brenton Cyrus to the face with a massive superman punch.

Ashley Ridicule
YES!

Cornell - That move connects again, massive superman punch from Nick Ridicule on Brenton Cyrus dropping him!

Greed - The first time these guys fought was Majority Rules where Brenton Cyrus refused to mount an offensive attack which led to what we thought was his death, tonight is different.

Nick Ridicule drops down and pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out and Nick Ridicule locks in the Anaconda Crossface.

Cornell - He did It again! Anaconda Crossface locked on Brenton Cyrus!

Greed - NICK RIDICULE FTW!

“Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!” “Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!” “Fuck ‘em up Nick Fuck ‘em up!”

Nick Ridicule pulls back lifting Brenton Cyrus high off the mat with the anaconda crossface. Brenton Cyrus struggles and crawls towards the ropes. Brenton Cyrus reaches out with his legs and manages to get his foot across the bottom rope. Nick Ridicule breaks the hold and lifts Brenton Cyrus up to his feet.

Cornell - Cyrus is able to get to the ropes, but Nick Ridicule is still all over him, on the attack.

Greed - He’s relentless!

Nick Ridicule whips Brenton Cyrus out of the corner, but doesn’t release his arm. Nick Ridicule quickly pulls Brenton Cyrus back towards him and hit’s a massive spinning back fist that drops him. Nick Ridicule grabs the legs of Brenton Cyrus and he turns him over. Nick Ridicule reaches down in the inverted sharpshooter and he grabs the arms of Brenton Cyrus and pulls them back.

Cornell - RIDICULOUS DEATH LOCK!

Greed - He is fucking Cyrus up like the fans are telling him too!

Nick Ridicule puts his foot on the back of Brenton Cyrus’ head, then steps forward curb stomping him down into the bottom turnbuckle.

Cornell - Fucking vicious!

Greed - Nick Ridicule is taking the torch from Brenton Cyrus, and he’s beating him over the skull with it!

Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up to his feet, then lifts him up to the top turnbuckle and uppercuts him. Nick Ridicule steps up to the middle turnbuckle, then lifts Brenton Cyrus up to his shoulders. Nick Ridicule steps up to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with the Death Valley Driver. Nick Ridicule drives Brenton Cyrus down into the center of the ring, then stands up and punt kicks him to the skull.

Cornell - DVD Moment, followed immediately by a sick punt kick to the skull of Brenton Cyrus!

Greed - This time Brenton Cyrus hasn’t gotten in any offense, and it’s not because he didn’t try!

Nick Ridicule stands over Brenton Cyrus, then reaches down and lifts him up. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up and power bombs him down into the mat. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up again and power bombs him down. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up again and power bombs him down. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up again and power bombs him down.

Cornell - Holy shit.

Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up again and power bombs him down.

Greed - How many times is he going to power bomb him?

Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up again and rotates him into the fireman’s carry. Nick Ridicule stands in the center of the ring holding Brenton Cyrus up, taking in the roar of cheers from the crowd. Nick Ridicule throws Brenton Cyrus for a Death Valley Driver, then brings him down with a tombstone sit-down piledriver.

Cornell - Wow… what an amazing performance from Nick Ridicule.

Greed - Nick Ridicule proved tonight that he’s the best wrestler in NLWF History!

Nick Ridicule pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule stands up and holds his arms up.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW UNDISPUTED CHAMPION, NICK RIDICULE!

Cornell - He unifies the North American, Rated R, and Freedom Titles with the Universal Championship!

Greed - Nick Ridicule has broken so many records it’s astonishing! First man to ever hold all FOUR major titles, World, NLWF, Undisputed and Universal! First man to hold all the major titles simultaneously, TWICE! It goes on and on, Nick Ridicule tonight has solidified himself as the greatest of all time!

Cornell - Wow.. I agree.

Greed - How could you argue that?

Ashley Ridicule enters the ring and jumps in the arms of Nick Ridicule. The referee brings Nick Ridicule all the belts and he takes them, giving a couple to Ashley Ridicule.

Cornell - The Duo of Destruction with all the belts, the final sight of this historic event!

Greed - After seeing the performances of most of the NLWF roster, after witnessing Nick Ridicule’s dominance here tonight, I believe the NLWF is going to live on for a very long time!

The Duo of Destruction pose for each side of the audience holding all the championship gold. Confetti and balloons begin to fall from the rafters and none of the fans have left.

Cornell - Moments like these, like tonight are what we live for!

Greed - LONG LIVE THE NLWF!

Cornell - FOREVER!

Revolution ends on Nick Ridicule and Ashley Ridicule kissing.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down