NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death of God

Go down

The Death of God Empty The Death of God

(Promo opens on Corey Casey sitting backstage in the locker room of Brenton Cyrus. He is sitting on the couch, the World Title slung over his right shoulder. God is sitting next to him, a look of deep thought etched into his features. The two are watching the match between Ryan Apollos and Aaron O’Shea unfold. As Ryan Apollos manages to choke the life out of Aaron O’Shea, The Prophet sets his World Title on the table in front of him and turns and looks at God)

Corey Casey
My God…what troubles you?

(Brenton Cyrus doesn’t respond. Corey clears his throat and tries again)

Corey Casey
God…what is wrong?

(Brenton Cyrus suddenly turns and looks at his Prophet. His cold blue eyes pierce Corey’s soul to the very core. After a moment of silence God speaks in almost a whisper…but in that whispered voice the weight of authority cannot be mistaken)

Brenton Cyrus
My Prophet…I need for you to promise your God something

(Corey Casey bows his head and clenches his right hand into a fist, which he then places over his heart)

Corey Casey
Anything you command God…it shall be done

(Brenton continues to stare at Corey, his gaze piercing down into the very depths of Corey’s soul. Reading it like one would read a book)

Brenton Cyrus
I want you to promise your God…that no matter what happens out there between Nick Ridicule and I…that you will stay backstage along with the rest of Salvation. This is a personal battle that your God must face alone.

(After a moment of silence Corey simply nods his head in agreement)

Corey Casey
So God has commanded it…So it shall be done

Brenton Cyrus
Good

(God immediately jumps to his feet and begins to walk towards the door. Corey raises his head and sees God with his hand on the door handle. A puzzled look crosses Corey’s face)

Corey Casey
God…you still have time before your match? Where are you going?

(God opens the door and pauses for a moment in the doorframe. Just as he is about to walk away his voice drifts back to Corey’s ears)

Brenton Cyrus
I go to face my own Judgment Day My Prophet

(The door slams shut and a cold chill runs down the spine of Corey Casey. In the pit of his stomach a tight knot of worry began to form. Corey turns back to the TV to see the interview between Nick Ridicule and Brenton Cyrus. As soon as God says that he is not going to fight Nick Ridicule the knot grows tighter. What would he do, what would Salvation do if God…

Corey shakes his head, his dreadlocks flying around briefly)

Corey Casey
I mustn’t think like that…

(The match starts and Corey Casey has to restrain himself from jumping up from his seat and running down to the ring. The sight of God standing in the middle of the ring with his back turned to one of the most vicious wrestlers that had ever entered NLWF was almost too much for Corey to bear. As God tries a number of time to score the quick pin Corey jumps from his seat)

Corey Casey
HIT HIM!

(But no striking offense comes from God. As Nick Ridicule starts to line up Brenton Cyrus for a punt kick Corey Casey drops to his knees, clenching his fingers together in prayer)

Corey Casey
Please dear God Brenton Cyrus I pray…

(But his prayer is too late. Nick Ridicule connects with a vicious punt kick. Nick drops down and pins the bloody mess that was God. Corey immediately stands up and grabs his World Title and begins to head towards the ring area.

As soon as he opens the door of the God’s locker room he is stopped by a squad of security officers. Corey sneers at them in disgust)

Corey Casey
If you value your lives I would suggest getting the fuck out of my way

(Corey tries pushing the lead security guard out of the way but the security guard doesn’t budge. An evil smirk creeps onto Corey’s face)

Corey Casey
Last chance…move or die

Security Guard
We aren’t moving. Brenton Cyrus told us before he headed to the ring to make sure you stay in his locker room until his match is over

(Corey Casey gives the security guard a confused look)

Corey Casey
What do you mean “until his match is over?” It just fucking ended!

(The security guard points at the big screen TV that still has the live PPV feed on)

Security Guard
No…it’s not

(Corey Casey turns and what he sees nearly makes him drop the World Title)

Nick Ridicule pulls the ring steps to the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at the flames surround the ring, and he picks up Brenton Cyrus. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus and puts him on the top rope.

Andrew - What the hell is he doing?

Tommy - I have no idea, the match is over

Nick Ridicule climbs to the top rope and sets Brenton Cyrus up for a crucifix power bomb on the top rope. Nick Ridicule steps up to the top rope, and jumps off crucifix power bombing Brenton Cyrus onto the ring steps in the center of the ring. The impact sends Brenton Cyrus crashing through the mat. The fire that surrounds the ring, is pulled under the ring, then shoot up through the hole, pushing Nick Ridicule backwards.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

The referee slides into the ring with a fire extinguisher and shoots it into the hole.

Andrew - Just like what he did to Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - …

A bunch of people run to the ring from the back, as they extinguish the flames.

(Corey drapes the World Title on the back of the couch in Brenton’s locker room and shoves the lead security guard out of the way. He shoves his way through the rest of the security guards and takes off in a dead sprint to the gorilla position. He takes the steps two at a time and bursts through the curtain. The smell of burned cloth and flesh wafts throughout the arena and assaults Corey’s nose as he runs down the ramp.

Corey slides into the ring, shoving EMT’s and referees out of his way. Corey kneels beside the blackened hole, a look of disbelief on his face. He tries to see to the bottom of the hole but all he can see is charred bits and pieces of things and darkness…suffocating darkness…Corey desperately screams at the top of his lungs)

Corey Casey
GOD!!!!

(No answer echoes back from the suffocating blackness. The crowd is eerily silent, still in shock as to what they just witnessed. Corey turns and sees Nick Ridicule standing at the top of the ramp, a smug look of satisfaction on his face. Corey just stares in disbelief at Nick)

Corey Casey
How…could you…

(Referees and more EMT’s flood the ring and Corey struggles to his feet. He casts one last forlorn look of desperation at the hole…expecting God’s hand to rise from the ashes, or hear God’s voice echoing out of the eternal and suffocating blackness like it had so many times before…but nothing happens. Corey slides under the bottom rope and begins to head towards the back, stopping every so often to cast looks of disbelief at the ring. Hoping…praying…wishing that somehow God had survived and would rise from the darkness and bring his light back to the world. The God that had saved him…the God that had showed him the light of Salvation…he couldn’t be gone…

Corey pauses at the top of the stage, staring at the EMT’s and now fire personal that littered the ring. Corey had to stop himself from running back to the ring and shoving them all out of the way so he could dive into the darkness himself to search for God. He had to remind himself that he now faced the greatest challenge of his life in defending his World Title against Chuck Matthews…without God watching over him…)

The Match
Majority Rules…the Pay Per View that will go down in NLWF history as one of the biggest and most historic nights in this company’s existence. I am not talking about just the epic and heart stopping main event that saw the World Title change hands three times in a matter of minutes…although I will get to that momentarily. I am talking about the supposed “death” of God himself.

-There is a slight issue though-

Nick tried to kill off a God…a divine being…an immortal. You can burn God, you can cast him down with all the force you can muster…but in the end God will prevail. God’s human form might have died in that fire tonight Nick…but that’s just it…it was just his human form.

-You have unleashed something more destructive than you can even imagine-

God is now free to be everywhere and no where…freed from the bonds that held him in his human form. God has ascended into the Heavens at long last, to watch over the followers of Salvation forever more. He shall be at the gates of Heaven to greet each and every member of Salvation as they pass from this life to the next.

I suppose I should thank you Nick…for you have unintentionally made God more powerful than ever before. As for me, I will continue to follow the path laid out by God and Salvation…

-Count on this though Nick…that path will lead me to you soon enough-

But now, onto the mach that stole the show, the match that saw the World Title tossed into conflict and turmoil. And, at the end of the night, it was The Notorious K.I.D. who stole the show. All I have to say to that K.I.D. is enjoy your time with the title…you chased in your briefcase at an opportune time and capitalized on the chaos to finally win the World Title. Just know that after Revolution, a match between me and you at Dangerous by Design looms in your near future.

-Count on that K.I.D.-

So, Chuck Matthews and I single handedly brought a new level of violence to Hell in a Cell. I didn’t think I was going to get a chance to use my cat o’ nine tails Chuck…but thank Cyrus I did…because the end effect was exactly what I had in mind. I set out to bring a whole new level of pain to your front door Chuck…and inside that demonic structure I did just that. But I didn’t escapes unscathed now did I?

(Corey reaches up and touches several spots on his skull which are covered in bandages)

Those tacks did a number on me Chuck. But see, the real question I have to ask the man with the ultimate plan is this…

-Who did you get to play Hazard?-

Chuck, you are known as the man who always has a plan…and when that plan backfires you sometimes even have another plan to back that one up. So the real question is…did you get Chad Mason to don the mask once more? But, if that is the case, the question is why did you have him attack you Chuck? Maybe it was to try and sell that it wasn’t one of your hired goons that was trying to help you…maybe by having Hazard connect the Vicious Betrayal on me you were trying to get into my head, make me think God hadn’t really died and had simply faked it and was now returning to strike his loyal Prophet down for whatever reason.

-It doesn’t matter…because we both got screwed didn’t we?-

It’s funny Chuck, you sit here and, in your last rp before Majority Rules, you ask me just “who the fuck do I think that I am?” You say that if Chuck Matthews says he is a changed man than damn it he is a changed man! Come on Chuck…we both know that’s bullshit. You don’t even know who you are anymore, you were Original Sin, you were Hazard, you were the “Sex Icon”…but now what? Now you are the leader of a family of power? Now Chuck Matthews is sitting at the head of the table surrounded by his new found family and all ends well in the world of Matthews?

-We have all seen what you do to people who are your family Chuck-

And don’t try and hide behind the fans, telling me that they believe that you have become this new man and that suddenly you care about everyone and everything…we both know the fans are so dumb that they will believe anything. This is where I get set apart from everyone else Chuck…everyone gets suckered into your little game, they get trapped in your world and that is why they fail. I can see past the bullshit and see through to the cold and black thing you call a heart. We both know Chuck Matthews only looks out for one person…and that’s Chuck Matthews. And as far as Salvation being out for only the good of Salvation goes…

-As I told Nick…Salvation has become so much more-

God has ascended into the Heavens and a new day is dawning for all of Salvation. This is Salvation’s chance to become something more, more than a group of wrestlers, more than a religion…this is Salvation’s dawn to conquer everything. And that dawn is breaking soon Chuck…and you will be here to witness the coming of the new era.

-But now, onto the man that I haven’t yet been in the ring with since I killed Lethal Injection-

Apollos, this is going to be the first time you and I finally step into the ring with each other since I joined Salvation and you, apparently, started hanging out with Swan and called it “being a Vampire Lord.” Last time I checked letting numerous dudes lick your neck and such you was gay but hey…maybe there is a plausible explanation for this right?

(Corey rolls his eyes, trying to contain a laugh)

I have to ask Apollos, what was your plan at Majority Rules? Come to the ring, knock out the ref, get me to trust you by helping me complete a job that I was poised to complete anyways, and then, after I had retained my title. Stab me in the back and then capture the title for your own?

-Stop me when I’m getting close Apollos-

But see, there were a few things that you didn’t factor into your equation. One, you underestimated Chuck Matthews…and he royally fucked up your original plans didn’t he? Granted, it was me that suffered getting finished off with my own move…but see, the point is your original plan fell through and you didn’t get to make the statement you were looking to make. You wanted to beat me for the title didn’t you Ryan? You wanted to get revenge on the partner that threw you to the curb like the piece of trash you are.

-I’m sure Chuck will agree we had a world class match until the vultures swarmed overhead-

When you went to plan B you thought that I would willingly just help you win the title. The only reason I hit Chuck with the Purifier is because…well, Tommy said it best, “Corey Casey would rather see Ryan Apollos as champion than Chuck Matthews.” But see, it took me bailing you out of trouble yet again to win you the world title…which, by the way, the scribes at the Salvation University tell me is the shortest World Title reign in NLWF history. So I suppose I should congratulate you on making history Apollos.

-and then you made the same mistake you always make Apollos-

You turned your back on me, you trusted me not to hit you from behind and let you just enjoy your big win. See Apollos, this isn’t the first time and you really should study your history…because if you had you would have seen this coming. You never EVER turn your back on me…because I will gladly stab a filthy heathen like you in the back if it means a Salvation member can rise up in the ranks. If you notice, I didn’t do shit to stop KID from cashing in his briefcase and becoming the new champion. I left you in that ring Apollos with the sole intent of watching you grasp what you have longed after for so long…just so I could laugh at you when it slides through your fingers yet again.

Apollos…Chuck…on Revolution the three of us meet in the ring to decide who it is that will be named number one contender to a title we all feel we have claims to. But there can only be one outcome…The Prophet standing victorious in the ring and being declared the winner. So Cyrus wrote it…

(Corey blesses himself after he mentions the fallen God’s name)

…so it shall come to pass

--Salvation—
I am going to ask you the most important question of your life.
Your joy or your sorrow for all eternity depends on your answer,
The question is: Are You Saved?
It is not a question of how good you are
Nor is it a question of whether you are a church member or not
It is a question of whether you have seen the light
Whether the God has bestowed upon you
The gift of the light of Salvation
It is through The Prophet that this message is delivered,
Through The Prophet that the God’s message is carried out
And it is through The Prophet that The God enacts his will upon The Earth
So if you chose not to worship Brenton Cyrus as your Lord and Savior
Then your life is forfeit in the eyes of Salvation