NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witness death

Go down

Witness death Empty Witness death

Post by Nick Ridicule October 29th 2010, 4:40 pm

STRIKE BACK KID
THE MATCH

I am an entertainer. I am a fighter. I do it better than anyone else. When has anyone ever complained about Nick Ridicule being boring? About Nick Ridicule not putting on the best performance week in and week out. It doesn’t happen, because I always perform to the best of my abilities. I always perform at a level much higher than anyone else.

Even when I have an off week, people tell whoever beat me that they got lucky, that they’ll never be able to beat Nick Ridicule again, that next time the beating they get wont be worth the 'W' they stole. I love it. I love that people speak so highly of me. It’s what has always driven me.

I’m not an egotistical person, although the last two months would make you believe otherwise. For those who know me, the real me, they know I’m the humblest guy to ever perform. I put others way ahead of myself, I fight to make the company better and guarantee the people go home happy, having got their money’s worth.

It was Ashley who kept me in line. It was her who prevented my ego from ever getting the best of me. With her help, with her support, with her as my inspiration and motivation to be the best, I achieved it. She can deny the credit all she wants, but that’s the coolest thing about being Nick Ridicule.

I’m him. I know what’s going through my head. I know what I’m thinking when I’m in the ring, I know what I’m thinking when I’m in the gym, I know what gave me the courage to be the man that I am.

The 2010 Wrestler of the Year.

Call me crazy, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got it locked. Not only was I the first man to capture all three major titles simultaneously, but I became the second man to do it. Add to those title reigns all the amazing matches I’ve fought in, most of which will be nominees for match of the year. Add it the fact that I did it without Ashley. Add in the face that I did it while carrying the company, keeping it from dying.

That was me.

That was Nick Ridicule who did that.

There would be no, No Limit Wrestling Federation without the things I’ve done this year. Without my contributions this company would have died early 2010, instead of being taken away from me early August.

But I guess that’s my reward for doing what I’ve done. I guess that’s my award from becoming better than Chuck Matthews. I guess that’s my award for becoming better than Brenton Cyrus. Exile. Because if the father and the holy spirit can’t use or destroy the son, they are powerless.

That’s why I’ve been such a target throughout this entire process of world domination.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it a million times if I have to…

You want to rule the fucking world? You have to get through me!

Bad Company hasn’t done that yet and they never will, but I knew they would jump all over an opportunity to do so. I put the bait out there and watches as they swarmed it. I put my career on the line, In a match with the odds stacked in Bad Companies favor, the only match Bad Company can beat me in, a handicap match.

They were all over the chance to remove me from the “perfect world” that they created. Not knowing that I was leading them right where I wanted them. I’ll put my career on the line, if you put the NLWF on the line.

Bingo.

Once it was set in stone, all that was left to do was stack the odds back in my favor. Easy enough when I saw the wedding invitation.

Live or die returns with more on the line than ever before. Biggie Mac is going to be forced to help me destroy Bad Company. If he doesn’t, his wife will die.

Bravo.

Suddenly the best wrestler Bad Company has to offer is forced to help the man he hates the most. I love it, how could you not love it? The brilliance of this plan alone outdoes anything Chuck Matthews has ever done in his entire career with this company.

Don’t believe me?

His longest title reign was twenty one days, and he only held the belt that long because he didn’t defend it. Chuck Matthews has never defended a major title by winning a match. His one and only title defense was thanks to Corey Casey in a tag team match. A week later, he forfeited the title.

But lets take a look at that title reign. Lets rewind slightly as I lay the foundation of all of this, of this entire war.

Chuck Matthews was told he would never get another shot at being champion again. He was told that he wouldn’t fight for any major titles as long as he lived. Because of this, he begged and pleaded with me for my shot at the Universal Championship.

A shot I earned by beating both Shadow Demon and Corey Casey the month before In the Global Annihilation tournament, which I went on to win. So, being the guy I am, I decided to give my future father in law the title shot I had earned, preventing me from my long awaited title match with Corey Casey.

This is where things really start to get interesting. Brenton Cyrus was so pissed that Chuck Matthews was getting a shot at the title, he decided to make the match a live or die match. I realized that since Chuck Matthews was Freedom Champion, putting the belt on the line would make the match a Devastation match.

So, Live or Die was how all of this started…

Chuck Matthews being the heartless bastard he is, allowed the match to go on, not caring about his sister who was locked In the chamber. He claims that he knew she wasn’t going to be hurt, and if Chuck and Brenton really did have some master plan, then it’s slightly more believable.

But during the match, the cement truck started and Jessica Matthews began to be buried in cement. Did that slow down Chuck Matthews? Hell no! He didn’t give a shit, he would have let her be buried if it meant winning the title.

Luckily for Jessica, Brenton managed to save her from the machine and Chuck Matthews would go on to win the match, destroying Corey Casey in Devastation.

Lets fast forward to the formation of Bad Company, the two most hated men in the industry, working together to destroy the NLWF. It was announced at the summer BBQ show that Brenton Cyrus was closing the NLWF. Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey didn’t care, but everyone else did.

We weren’t going to let the NLWF die, even if everyone else seemed satisfied with letting it happen. So Jason and I fought against Bad Company, a battle that would be all for not. NLWF was closed after Revolution XXX and all Chuck Matthews had to say was

“Good riddance!”

For some reason that always seemed to stick with me. It was at that moment I realized what a truly self centered fuck this guy was. He didn’t give a shit what was going to happen to anyone, he didn’t care about the fans who would miss out on NLWF action each week.

Because he only cares about himself.

It was a goal of his to make everyone hate him. He succeeded in doing so.

A week past by after Revolution XXX and I had enough! I knew what needed to be done, I knew that the NLWF wasn’t ready to be buried in a shallow grave, just because a few ego tripping assholes couldn’t keep up with the level of competition. NLWF deserved more than that, so I brought it back.

I used everything I had in order to stage a return. I called everyone and invited them to come back to the NLWF. I told them it would be better than ever before and I had every intention of making that dream a reality for everyone.

Instead, the return show was stolen from me. Chuck Matthews brought the show to Chicago, he bought the arena, he made everything all about him. In the main event he forced me to fight he and Corey Casey, defending the tag team titles even though my partner had disappeared.

Why was Jason gone?

Hmmmmmm

Hold on, I know the answer to this.

OH YEAH! IT WAS BECAUSE CHUCK MATTHEWS FUCKED TAYLOR O’DAY!

You ruined Jason’s relationship, watched as his heart was broken into a million pieces because you destroy, what you fear. You destroyed any hazards in the way of your Bad Company.

You dumped Corey Casey when you used him all up! Once you were finished with him, you tossed him aside like he didn’t even matter. Because it’s you. The only person who matters to Chuck Matthews, is Chuck Matthews.

You expect me to believe two months is going to change that? As you sit in your throne, after casting all of us who worked so hard aside, you expect there to be no repercussions for the things you’ve done?

I’ve become this monster, in order to destroy a monster. Just because you hide behind your desk, cowering in fear at the fate that awaits you, doesn’t mean you wont get what’s coming to you. I’m going to make you pay for everything you’ve ever done.

If you still want to be a good person after I’ve destroyed you.

By all means.

But don’t think you’re going to just walk away from this entire thing unscaved. You’ve hurt a lot of people, you’ve done a lot of fucked up things. No one goes from being the a sad twisted little loser with no friends, to king of the world.

Because that’s what you did. You chased everyone away, made everyone hate you, ended up all alone, then used the NLWF to redeem yourself. To take that low reputation you’ve got and try to compare it to mine.

I spent two years being the good guy, because I was just being myself. You’ve spent two years as the bad guy, because you were just being yourself.

You can’t have the legacy I’ve created. You can’t steal that from me, no matter how hard you try. So Chuck, you think you’ve got what it takes to be the shining light? You think you’ve got what it takes to do what I’ve done?

You’ve already proven that you can, and while you embarrass yourself trying, making yourself look like a complete idiot, I’m destroying you at your own game. You want to be? You can’t! I want to be you? I’ve proven that I can do it better than you ever have.

I’ve proven that the same way I’m a better leader, a better face of the company than you, I can also be the biggest asshole ever known. I can do what you’re best at, better than you. I can make secret plans that get me what I want, but throughout my career I’ve chosen not too.

You forced me to do this.

You should have known “The Great Defender” Nick Ridicule, wouldn’t allow you to get away with the things you’ve done. You ruined my wedding, broken your daughters heart, made me hate you by forcing me to see the real you, you stepped on the careers of others who proved to be greater than you.

The only one who views this as a perfect world is you. While everyone suffers, searching for a hero, I stand by with a smile on my face. Because I once said a time would come where everyone in the NLWF would stand up and beg me to save them.

I once talked about a time where NLWF would need me, more than I need it. All those people left in the wreckage of this fallen company will reach out to me as I fly overhead. They will scream for me to come down and save them.

That’s when the decision must be made.

Do I walk away for myself or do I fulfill my destiny?

City of Evil will answer that question.

I’ve said what I needed to say.

I’ve ruined this farce reputation that you’ve built up over my grave, Mr.Matthews.

I have a suggestion for you though.

The next time you try to kill someone, the next time you decide you want to ruin the lives of everyone around you because you’re nothing more than a pathetic worm.

Next time think of me.

Next time keep Ridicule in mine.

Because I’m not just going to make you pay.

I’m going to fucking ruin you.

And I’ll do it with your own fucking plan.

That’s the beauty of it!

Ridiculized and ready for action

I am superior to you in every way imaginable.

I know it as fact, while you try to deny it.

The world around you is starting to see colors. From the blindness that consumes everyone, light can now be seen. Breaking through slowly, for the world to see.

That light has a name.

Nick Fucking Ridicule

I am the leader of this industry. When I speak, people care what I have to say because they know they can trust me. When you speak, everyone sees the garbage overflowing from your mouth. They see that you’re no leader, you’re fit to hold the position of power that you do.

You tried to destroy the NLWF.

You succeeded.

No you’ll pay for it.

I believe...

...they believe...

...in Nick Ridicule.

Soon, I'll make a believer out of the rest of you!
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Witness death I_vote_lcap100/100Witness death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down