NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th

Go down

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th Empty Majority Rules 09' : November 29th

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 30th 2009, 8:02 pm

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th MajorityRulesPPV
Majority Rules

Live from the New Era Arena
Washington D.C.
Fireworks shoot out of the huge Pay Per View stage, and the crowd jumps up to their feet raising their signs for the camera.

“I slept with Chuck Matthews, for this seat!” “RIDICULE IS GOD” “”
“What‘s that smell?” “Save_Us_Cotton” “Closet, Ryan Apollos fan!”
“Hawk has Bird Flu” “WTF” “Nicholas Ridiculous for President”

Andrew - This arena is shaking! For the first time since New Era, back in February, the NLWF Returns to the nations capital for Majority Rules ‘09!

Tommy - So many great matches here tonight, all voted on by the people.

Andrew - Several stars have still not arrived yet to the arena, such as Brenton Cyrus, Nick Ridicule, Chuck Matthews, Corey Casey, and several others.

Tommy - Yeah, but the show must go on, I’m sure they’ll be here before any of them have matches.

Andrew - Lets hope so, or we’ll have a riot on our hands.

Tommy - Last week was about earning the vote, and this week is about seeing what you can do with the opportunity that was given to you.

Andrew - We start off tonight’s action with a very interesting match.

Tommy - I’ll say, it’s a 15 minute battle royal, where the goal is to stay in or you’ll be fired. Whoever is left in that ring after 15 minutes, will still have a job with the NLWF.

Andrew - It’s a fight for your career, who’s got the killer instinct out of these six men?

Tommy - I would say Jason Hawk, after what we witnessed in last weeks match where he destroyed Maddox, I think he’s got the most momentum to survive.

Andrew - Tonights action is ready to begin, now that all six men are in the ring, here we go.

Tommy - Majority Rules has begun!

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th Match
15 Minute Battle Royal
If You are Eliminated you are Fired

Shai Soldiers [vs] Dave Zombie [vs] Maddox Li
Jason Hawk
[vs] Wayne Morley [vs] Neo Kobayashi

Samantha Praxton - The following is the 15 minute Battle Royal, if a wrestler is eliminated, then there contract is terminated immediately. In addition, if there is a winner then they will become the number 1 Contender for the NLWF Championship! If there is more then one survivor, then next week on Revolution the survivors will fight to crown a contender.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Dave Zombie charges and clotheslines Shai Soldiers and Neo Kobayashi, then gets dropkicked by Jason Hawk. Dave Zombie staggers into the corner and Wayne Morley attacks Dave Zombie helping Jason Hawk. Maddox Li runs and dropkicks Jason Hawk to the back of the head, then hit’s a reverse DDT. Dave Zombie grabs Wayne Morley and choke slams him.

Andrew - A lot of action early, I get the feeling the NLWF Roster is going to suffer following this battle royal.

Tommy - Well, to be honest, I would only be sad if… Well I don’t like any of these guys, so now it’s time to put up, or GET THE FUCK OUT!

Dave Zombie runs and leg drops Wayne Morley and Neo Kobayashi. Jason Hawk kicks Maddox Li to the stomach and throws him over the top rope. Maddox Li hangs on, and slides back in under the bottom rope. Dave Zombie stands up and grabs Shai Soldiers by the face.

Shai Soldiers

SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!

Dave Zombie head butts Shai Soldiers then lifts him up by his face and throws him over the top rope, eliminating him.

Andrew - He screamed for someone to save him, and no one gave a shit.

Tommy - Because of that, his failure of a career is OVER!

Dave Zombie slides under the ropes, and reaches under the ring grabbing a table. Dave Zombie sets the table up, and grabs Shai Soldiers who’s hurt from the hard landing. Dave Zombie lays Shai Soldiers on the table and walks away.

Andrew - What the hell does Dave have in mind?

Tommy - I have no idea, he just left him.

Dave Zombie grabs the ring steps and lifts them above his head. Dave Zombie tosses the ring steps into the ring, then rolls in. Dave Zombie lifts the steps and slams them into Neo Kobayashi’s face. Dave Zombie lifts the steps above his head and tosses them over the top rope. The stairs crash down onto Shai Soldiers, putting him through the table.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - Dave Zombie wanted to make sure Shai Soldiers was never coming back!

Tommy - He didn’t come here to end careers, he came to end lives, I’m becoming a Dave Zombie fan.

Jason Hawk sets Maddox Li up on the top rope and jumps off connecting the Top of the Mountain on him. Wayne Morley kicks Dave Zombie to the face, but Dave Zombie laughs it off. Wayne Morley kicks Dave Zombie to the face again, this time staggering the monster.

Andrew - Two kicks to the face, and Dave is still on his feet!

Tommy - But Wayne can’t get him down.

Wayne Morley kicks Dave Zombie to the face a third time, and Dave Zombie grabs Wayne Morley by the throat. Dave Zombie lifts Wayne Morley and choke slams him down hard into the mat, then falls to the ground. Jason Hawk grabs Neo Kobayashi’s arms, and spins him into the Wings of time.

Andrew - Wings of time by Jason Hawk.

Tommy - I love when he connects that spinning unprettier.

Jason Hawk lifts Neo Kobayashi to his feet and throws him over the top rope. Neo Kobayashi flies over and crashes onto the ringside floor. Maddox Li runs up and dropkicks Jason Hawk to the back of the head sending him over the top rope. Jason Hawk lands on Neo Kobayashi.

Andrew - His feet didn’t touch!

Tommy - His career is safe for now!

Jason Hawk jumps back into the ring. Maddox Li waits for Jason Hawk to stand up, then he launches off a super kick. Jason Hawk catches the leg of Maddox Li and spins him setting up the Wings of time. Maddox Li struggles then runs towards the corner with Jason Hawk still holding on to him. Maddox Li runs up the turnbuckle and moonsaults over Jason Hawk, landing behind him. Jason Hawk back elbows Maddox Li to the face then runs up the turnbuckle and moonsaults off, taking Maddox Li down hard.
The crowd cheers all the men still in the match, laid out. Wayne Morley is first to get to his feet, followed quickly by Dave Zombie who charges and shoulder blocks Wayne Morley into the corner. Jason Hawk runs and jumps off Dave Zombie’s back and splashes Wayne Morley.

Andrew - Hawk used Zombie on that move.

Tommy - Who cares, he didn’t eliminate him.

Jason Hawk lifts Wayne Morley to the top rope and climbs up with him. Jason Hawk sets up the top of the mountain, but Maddox Li runs and jumps off Dave Zombie’s back to the top rope. Maddox Li slaps Jason Hawk, and sets up a back suplex. Dave Zombie stands up and points at everyone on the top rope. Dave Zombie walks over and hooks the legs of Maddox Li for a power bomb. Dave Zombie lets out a roar and power bombs Maddox Li who back suplexes Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk doesn’t let go of Wayne Morley and pulls him off the top rope with the Top of the mountain. Everyone crashes into the middle of the ring, making the referee bounce in the air from the impact.

Andrew - That was amazing!

Tommy - This crowd is going crazy!

Dave Zombie looks at the destruction with a smile showing through his mask. Wayne Morley is out cold, as he took the most of the impact. Jason Hawk rolls off of Wayne Morley and holds his neck. Maddox Li tries to get up. Daze Zombie walks towards him and lifts him to his feet. Dave Zombie runs him to the ropes. Maddox Li jumps and springboards off, but Dave Zombie jumps and catches him with the straight to hell.

Andrew - Huge impact, as we make it to the two minute mark.

Tommy - and still four men have careers!

Dave Zombie stands up, lifting Maddox Li as he gets to his feet. Dave Zombie lifts Maddox Li above his head for a military press. Maddox Li is out cold, and Dave Zombie walks towards the ropes. Jason Hawk dropkicks Dave Zombie to the knee. Dave Zombie limps backwards. Wayne Morley uses the ropes to lift himself up. Dave Zombie throws Maddox Li at Jason Hawk who ducks.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Maddox Li crashes into Wayne Morley and both men fall over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Saved by the bell!

Jason Hawk stands up, a look of shock on his face.

Tommy - The referee is saying Wayne and Maddox survived.

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, Jason Hawk, Dave Zombie, Maddox Li, and Wayne Morley!

Andrew - Next week on Revolution, those four men will fight in a fatal four way number one contender match for the NLWF Championship.

Tommy - But who will the champion be, Ridicule or Cyrus?

Andrew - We’ll find out soon enough.

Tommy - I can’t wait!

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on May 19th 2010, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Majority Rules 09' : November 29th I_vote_lcap100/100Majority Rules 09' : November 29th Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th Empty Re: Majority Rules 09' : November 29th

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 30th 2009, 9:18 pm

The camera cuts backstage to Ryan Apollos and Jasper Rayne.

Ryan Apollos
Jasper what the hell is going on! This is the biggest night of my life, and I feel horrible! I feel weak, I have a fever, and my entire body hurts. You asshole, I’m gonna sue you!

Jasper Rayne
Calm down Apollos, you’re just suffering from a small side affect. You’ll be fine in no time, and you’ll be better and more dominant in the NLWF then ever before.

Ryan Apollos
But my match with KID is…

The Notorious K.I.D attacks Ryan Apollos from behind, sending him into Jasper Rayne, and the two knock heads together.

The Notorious K.I.D
This is how the K.I.D's House of Fun Match begins!

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th ChampionshipMatch
K.I.D's House of Fun Match
NLWF No Limit Championship
The Notorious K.I.D [vs] Ryan Apollos

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D grabs a chair and throws it at Jasper Rayne hitting him right to the face. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Ryan Apollos up and puts him on a stretcher. The Notorious K.I.D wheels Ryan Apollos down the hall, then out of his entrance ramp.

Andrew - There they are, coming out of K.I.D’s stage!

Tommy - KID is kicking the shit out of him, even better then Legends of the Fall, The Notorious K.I.D is fucking him up!

The Notorious K.I.D stops and looks at his stage. The Notorious K.I.D turns the stretcher, and climbs up his stage. The Notorious K.I.D makes it to the top of his stage and smiles.

Andrew - KID is fifteen feet in the air!

Tommy - And Apollos has no idea what’s going on.

The Notorious K.I.D

FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D jumps off of the top of his stage and connects a 450 splash on Ryan Apollos, breaking the stretcher.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D showing why he’s the best wrestler in the month of November!

Tommy - It’s hard to argue, but you might be right.

The Notorious K.I.D gets up holding his stomach, then kicks Ryan Apollos to the face. The Notorious K.I.D runs and jumps on Ryan Apollos, on top of stretcher. They roll to the ring, then The Notorious K.I.D jumps off.

Andrew - He road him like a skateboard.

Tommy - KID is awesome.

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Ryan Apollos off of the stretcher and throws him face first into the ring steps. The Notorious K.I.D turns around and grabs one of the six ladders surrounding ringside. The Notorious K.I.D runs and spikes the Ladder into Ryan Apollos face.

Andrew - KID is beating the hell out of Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - He’s not holding back one bit!

The Notorious K.I.D slides the Ladder into the ring, then reaches under the ring and pulls out a table.

Andrew - In order to win this match you have to put your opponent through a table from on top of a ladder.

Tommy - Ryan doesn’t seem prepared for The Notorious K.I.D at all!

The Notorious K.I.D sets up the table and grabs Ryan Apollos, then rolls him into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and picks up the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D rams the ladder into the stomach of Ryan Apollos several times, then sets the ladder up.

Andrew - KID wants to end this, and I don’t blame him, he’s got a tough match against Shadow Demon later tonight!

Tommy - That’s smart.

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Ryan Apollos and forces him to climb the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D hooks the head of Ryan Apollos and leaps off of the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D and Ryan Apollos crash through the table, The Notorious K.I.D connecting a huge KID Cutter.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the No Limit Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Andrew - KID with fire in his eyes, has destroyed Ryan Apollos again!

Tommy - Some people are just superior to other people, The Notorious K.I.D is superior over Ryan Apollos! He owns him!

Andrew - It’s hard to argue with you Tommy, I mean KID is at his very best!

Tommy - Title defense number 3!

The Notorious K.I.D walks up the ring steps holding the No Limit Championship. The Notorious K.I.D holds the belt above his head and the fans go insane with a K I D Chant.
Backstage Corey Casey is standing with Steven Angel. Corey Casey has his hand on Steven Angel’s shoulder, and is holding his World, North American, and Tag Team Titles.

Corey Casey

Steven, God hasn’t arrived at the arena yet, but neither has your tag team partner Dylan Evans. I’m willing to make you an offer.

Steven Angel looks unsure as he stares into the cold eyes of Corey Casey.

Steven Angel

Let’s hear it.

Corey Casey pulls his hand off of Steven Angel’s shoulder, then grabs the North American Title.

Corey Casey

I’ll give you, the North American Championship. No questions asked, no match, no nothing. Just to call off this tag team title match. I mean honestly Steven, if you don’t accept this offer, then you have to go out there and fight me one on one. Plus, you were named North American number 1 contender awhile ago, so it only makes sense that I forfeit the belt to you.

Steven Angel stares at the North American Title.

Steven Angel

Well, I don’t really want to team with Dylan Evans. So I accept.

Corey Casey
Smart move Steven, maybe you’ll make an even smarter move, and decide to be saved by Salvation at some point.

Corey Casey hands Steven Angel the North American Title.

Corey Casey
I knew you would make the right choice, so I already talked to Aaron O’Shea. You’re the champ.

Steven Angel grabs the belt and stares at it, then looks up to say something to Corey Casey, but he’s gone.

Andrew - Well Corey Casey just saved his team the tag team titles.

Tommy - He’s a smart guy, just like KID finished Apollos fast to focus on his match later, Corey Casey sacrificed one of his belts to save the tag titles and save strength for Hell in a Cell!

Ryan Apollos gets to his feet, hurt bad from getting put through the table.
Kasabians Club Foot begins to play, and Aaron O’Shea runs out onto the stage, then down the ramp.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea Is ready to fight Apollos!

Tommy - Of course he is, now Apollos has to deal with fighting hurt, the way he made KID deal with at Legends of the Fall!

Aaron O’Shea runs up the ring steps and climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea motions for the crown to get into it, then he leaps off the top rope and connects a huge cross body on Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea knows Ryan Apollos is in better ring condition then him, since he hasn’t fought in so long.

Tommy - That’s why he’s getting the advantage early

Aaron O’Shea rolls Ryan Apollos into the ring, then slides in, and tells the referee to ring the bell.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th I_vote_lcap100/100Majority Rules 09' : November 29th Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 30th 2009, 10:22 pm

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th Match
Steel Cage Street Fight
Winner is General Manager
Aaron O'Shea [vs] Ryan Apollos

[Ding Ding Ding]

The cage begins to lower. Aaron O’Shea waits for Ryan Apollos to get to his feet, then connects a spinning wheel kick. Aaron O’Shea runs at Ryan Apollos and clotheslines him over the top rope. Aaron O’Shea springboards over the top rope, then springboards off the middle rope and moonsaults to the outside of the ring onto Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - The Cage is about to lower completely.

Tommy - Who cares, this is a steel cage street fight, that means the only way to win, is to get a pinfall or submission inside the steel cage!

Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet as the fans cheer him. Aaron O’Shea lifts Ryan Apollos and throws him into the ring steps. Ryan Apollos hit’s the ring steps shoulder first, then sits down leaning against them. Aaron O’Shea runs and dropkicks Ryan Apollos to the face, smashing his head into the steps.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea came to fight!

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea is the only man to feud with damn near everyone, he’s no jobber, he’s a legend!

Aaron O’Shea reaches under the ring and grabs a steel chair. Aaron O’Shea swings the chair as hard as he can at Ryan Apollos head, but Ryan rolls out of the way, and Aaron O’Shea hit’s the steps. Ryan Apollos reaches under the ring and grabs a sledgehammer. Aaron O’Shea lifts the chair above his head and walks towards Ryan Apollos who rams the head of the sledgehammer into his stomach.

Andrew - Apollos with a sledgehammer shot to the ribs of Aaron O’Shea!

Tommy - That was a desperation shot, Aaron O’Shea was whooping his ass!

Ryan Apollos stands up and grabs Aaron O’Shea by the back of his head. Ryan Apollos runs and throws him into the cage wall. Aaron O’Shea begins bleeding immediately, he staggers, then falls over the guardrail.

Tommy - Those fans in the front row are getting blood all over them!

Ryan Apollos walks over to Aaron O’Shea and begins pounding his fists into the cut on Aaron O’Shea’s forehead. Blood splatters with each shot. Ryan Apollos grabs Aaron O’shea by his arm and throws him as hard as he can into the ring steps. Aaron O’Shea hit’s the steps hard and flips over them towards the announce table.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos has seemed to regain his composure.

Tommy - Yeah, he was getting dominated!

Ryan Apollos grabs the steel chair and the sledgehammer, then walks over to Aaron O’Shea, who’s on his hands and knees. Ryan Apollos puts the chair on his back then lifts the sledgehammer above his head. Aaron O’Shea grabs Ryan Apollos legs and flips him backwards over the announce table. Ryan Apollos flips into Tommy and Andrew, then falls to the floor.

Andrew - what the hell!

Tommy - That asshole kicked me!

Aaron O’Shea looks at the chair on the ground, and puts his hands on it. Ryan Apollos struggles on the floor to get up, then grabs the guardrail and pulls himself up. Ryan Apollos crawls onto the announces table, as Aaron O’Shea stands up and swings the chair as hard as he can. Aaron O’Shea catches Ryan Apollos perfectly with the chair, laying him out cold on the announce table. Ryan Apollos begins bleeding, he tries to sit up, and the blood runs down his face, before he finally gives up and lays back.

Andrew - That was the loudest chair shot I’ve ever heard!

Tommy - It was sickening, Aaron O’Shea has had more concussions then any other wrestling in NLWF history, he’s trying to return the favor!

Aaron O’Shea wipes blood out of his eyes and looks at Ryan Apollos. Aaron O’Shea punches Ryan to his cut several times, getting some revenge from earlier. Aaron O’Shea lifts the chair and smashes it across the chest of Ryan Apollos, the throws the chair against the cage wall.

“FUCK ‘EM UP O’SHEA FUCK ‘EM UP ” “FUCK ‘EM UP O’SHEA FUCK ‘EM UP ”

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea looks psychotic right now!

Tommy - Yeah, the blood is covering his face, and his cold blue eyes are wide open!

Aaron O’Shea looks at the cage, then looks at Ryan Apollos laid out on the announce table. Aaron O’Shea points up, then runs and begins climbing up the cage wall. Aaron O’Shea, pulls himself up to the top, and looks down at Ryan Apollos still not moving.

Andrew - Holy shit, he’s gonna jump!

Tommy - Get out of the way for O’Shea!

Aaron O’Shea stands up, and tries to get his balance. Aaron O’Shea smiles, the turns around so his back is facing Ryan Apollos. Aaron O’Shea holds his hands to his chest and prays. Aaron O’Shea moonsaults off the cage, then moonsaults again, then a third time, before crashing down onto Ryan Apollos. The announce table explodes from the massive impact.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - TRIPLE MOONSAULT!!!

Tommy - …

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - Our announce table is as destroyed as I’ve ever seen one! They didn’t even take the monitors off of it!

Tommy - That was insane!

Aaron O’Shea crawls towards the cage, but he’s hurt bad. Ryan Apollos isn’t moving at all. Medics run down to the ring with stretchers for both men. They go to Aaron O’Shea first, and set him up on his stretcher.

Aaron O’Shea
Get the fuck off of me!

Ryan Apollos gets positioned on his stretcher, and they lift it and roll him away.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea is struggling, he doesn’t want to be helped.

Tommy - Well the match isn’t over!

Aaron O’Shea kicks one of the medics to the face, then rolls off the stretcher. Aaron O’Shea flips the stretcher at the medics, then grabs one and throws him face first into the cage. The other set of medics roll Ryan Apollos up the ramp towards the top of the stage. Aaron O’Shea runs around the cage, and chases after them.

Andrew - O’Shea isn’t finished yet!

Tommy - He’s obsessed with beating Apollos!

Aaron O’Shea attacks the medics trying to help Ryan Apollos. Aaron O’Shea throws one of the medics off the stage through a stack of tables set up in case of a stage dive match. Aaron O’Shea lifts one of the medics and connects the Dublin Dominator drilling him into the stage.

Andrew - Why the hell is he beating the medics so viciously?

Tommy - I have no idea.

Aaron O’Shea grabs the final medic and kicks him to the balls. Aaron O’Shea points at Ryan Apollos and grabs the stretcher. Aaron O’Shea runs with the stretcher, looking to launch Ryan Apollos off the stage, but he’s clothesline by Jasper Rayne.

Andrew - Damn it! Jasper Rayne is there to save Apollos!

Tommy - Damn Vampires! Something I never though I would say during a show.

Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet and Jasper Rayne spit’s a blood mist at him. Aaron O’Shea grabs Jasper Rayne even blinded, and throws him off the stage. Jasper Rayne flies through the air, and crashes hard through the other stack of tables.

Andrew - Goodnight Jasper!

Tommy - Thanks for coming.

Aaron O’Shea stands up, still blinded by the mist. Aaron O’Shea backs up towards the stretcher. Ryan Apollos sits up, and looks at Aaron O’Shea. Ryan Apollos eyes are a blood red, and he’s covered in his own blood.

Andrew - That’s scary!

Tommy - …

Ryan Apollos gets off the stretcher and locks Aaron O’Shea In the Walls of Ra, cobra clutch.

Andrew - No one has ever broken it!

Tommy - Come on O’Shea, be the guy!

Ryan Apollos lets out a roar, then runs with Aaron O’Shea still locked in the cobra Clutch. Ryan Apollos dives off the stage with Aaron O’Shea, and the two men fly through the air, then crash through the final set of tables.

Andrew - Both men crash through the three tables!

Tommy - Ryan Apollos sacrificing his body to take out Aaron O’Shea

Ryan Apollos stands up, with the Walls of Ra still locked on Aaron O’Shea. Ryan Apollos drags Aaron O’Shea back towards the ring. Ryan Apollos drags Aaron O’Shea past the entrance ramp, then to the cage door. Ryan Apollos walks up the steps with Aaron O’Shea and he drags him into the steel cage.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos has that Walls of RA locked, Aaron O’Shea is finished.

Tommy - Ryan Apollos has changed, I don’t believe in Vampires, but I must admit I’m impressed!

Ryan Apollos runs with Aaron O’Shea and throws him into the cage wall. Aaron O’Shea hit’s the cage wall hard, and the wall breaks falling to the floor in front on the ramp. Aaron O’Shea bounces off of it and rolls down hard.

Andrew - he sent him right through the cage wall!

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea is hurt bad.

Ryan Apollos walks out of the ring, then walks down the cage wall, and grabs Aaron O’Shea. Ryan Apollos lifts Aaron O’Shea and locks in the Walls of RA again. Ryan Apollos drags Aaron O’Shea up the cage wall, and back it the ring.

Andrew - He’s brutalizing him!

Tommy - Totally!

Ryan Apollos pulls Aaron O’Shea to he middle of the ring, then pulls him down to the ground, with the Walls of Ra still locked on. Ryan Apollos pulls as tight as he can, choking every bit of life out of Aaron O’Shea. The referee checks on Aaron O’Shea, then calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW General Manager of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, RYAN APOLLOS!!!

Andrew - Well, technically, that makes Ryan Apollos our boss.

Tommy - I’ve never once doubted that Ryan Apollos would be the biggest star in the NLWF…

Andrew - ….

Tommy - ….

Ryan Apollos stands above Aaron O’Shea. Ryan Apollos puts his foot on Aaron O’Shea’s face and raises his arms.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos, has defeated Aaron O’Shea, I don’t know what else to say!

Tommy - Amazing win, by a man trying to get back into the World Championship picture!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 1st 2009, 12:24 am

Nick Ridicule
I just want to make sure you understand, that tonight, I’m not going to hold back on you.

Brenton Cyrus
Nick, I want to make sure you understand, that tonight I’m not going to fight you, you are going to fight me.

Nick Ridicule
What the hell are you talking about?

Brenton Cyrus
I refuse to fight you Nick. It would make me sick to my stomach. But, you have some resentment for me. I know you do, I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in your soul. Part of you hates me. So Nick, tonight you are going to beat the hell out of me. You are going to beat me worse then anyone in the history of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, in fact, you’ll be the first person to ever truly beat me. Nick, tonight you show everyone, just how ruthless you truly are.

Nick Ridicule
I’m not going to fight you, if you don’t fight back!

Brenton Cyrus slaps Nick Ridicule across the face. Nick Ridicule looks up at Brenton Cyrus immediately.

Brenton Cyrus
You said, you’re going to kill me. I say, it can’t be done. You will fight me because I tortured you, you will fight me because I pissed on Samantha Mark, and only I know how much you loved her. You will fight me because I punt kicked Ashley Matthews to the skull and you didn’t do a damn thing about it! You still have nightmares!

Nick Ridicule begins to shake he’s so angry. Tears of rage fill his eyes, as he stares into the eyes of God.

Brenton Cyrus
Oh boy Nick, you look angry. I’ll see you soon.

Brenton Cyrus walks away, leaving Nick Ridicule by himself.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has a death wish.

Tommy - and in any other case Nick Ridicule would be happy to fill out the death certificate, but not against God!

Andrew - We’ll see, Brenton says he’s not going to fight Nick.

Tommy - This could get really ugly.

Inferno Match
NLWF Championship
Nick Ridicule [vs] Brenton Cyrus

Samantha Praxton - The following match is an Inferno match and it is for the NLWF Championship! Introducing first.

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play in the arena. Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage holding the NLWF Championship. Nick Ridicule walks down the ramp. Nick Ridicule walks up the ring steps, then enters the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs to the middle rope and holds up the NLWF Championship for the crowd.

Samantha Praxton - from Miami, Florida. Weighing in at 205 pounds. He is the Reigning and Defending NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair
Save your soul tonight.

Drift among the faithful
Bury your desires
Aberrations fill your head
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?

Brenton Cyrus emerges from the backstage area head pointed down as he slowly walks down the ramp

When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)

I’m not Jesus
Jesus wasn’t there!

You confess it all away
But it’s only shit to me
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)

I’m not Jesus
I will not forgive!

Cyrus enters the ring and climbs to the top rope He does his Jesus Christ pose as fireworks go of behind him, shaped like a crucifix

No I won’t
No I won’t.

I thought you were a good man
I thought you talked to god.
You hippocratic, messianic, and child abusing-turned-satanic.

Do you remember me?
Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember?

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 205 Pounds. He is one half of the Undisputed Tag Team champions, Brenton Cyrus!

[Ding Ding Ding]

The flames go on surrounding the ring.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule and Brenton Cyrus have both conquered the End Game, the Hell in a Cell Inferno match, now they will fight in a one on one inferno match for the NLWF Title!

Tommy - Will they fight?

Brenton Cyrus walks to the center of the ring, then turns his back. Nick Ridicule shakes his head.

Andrew - He can’t do it.

Tommy - The match just started Andrew, he might be able to do it!

Nick Ridicule runs and clotheslines Brenton Cyrus to the back of the head dropping him to the mat. Nick Ridicule stomps Brenton Cyrus then lifts him to his feet. Nick Ridicule runs Brenton Cyrus to the ropes, then boots him to the face on the rebound. Nick Ridicule goes for the pin.

-1-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - What the hell? If he’s not going to fight back, why would he kick out?

Tommy - He wants Nick Ridicule to kill him!

Nick Ridicule stands up with a smile on his face, then runs to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and jumps over Nick Ridicule who runs by and hit’s the ropes again. Brenton Cyrus drops down, and Nick Ridicule jumps over him, then hit’s the ropes again. Brenton Cyrus stands up and starts to go for his dropkick but doesn’t do it.

Andrew - That’s where Brenton would usually hit the picture perfect dropkick.

Tommy - Not that time.

Nick Ridicule runs and clotheslines Brenton Cyrus hard. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and Nick Ridicule throws him to the corner. Nick Ridicule charges in an launches off a yakuza kick, but Brenton Cyrus drops down, and Nick Ridicule kicks the top of the ring post. Brenton Cyrus runs Nick Ridicule up for a pin.

-1-2

Nick Ridicule kicks out, and get to his feet at the same time as Brenton Cyrus. The two stare at each other, and Brenton Cyrus smiles.

Andrew - Awesome action to start off this match.

Tommy - Yeah, even though Brenton hasn’t done anything, he got a near fall!

Nick Ridicule throws a right hand trying to punch Brenton Cyrus to the face, but Brenton Cyrus blocks it and moves in hooking both of Nick Ridicule arms, going for a backslide. Nick Ridicule lifts his legs and rolls over the back of Brenton Cyrus, then lands on his feet. Nick Ridicule hooks the head of Brenton Cyrus and DDT’s him hard into the mat.

Andrew - Huge DDT from Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule pins Brenton Cyrus hooking both legs.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Tommy - Another kick out by Brenton Cyrus!

Nick Ridicule runs to the ropes sending the flames shooting up. Nick Ridicule jumps and drives his knee into the face of Brenton Cyrus on the mat. Nick Ridicule follows up quickly by lift Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Nick Ridicule hooks Brenton Cyrus for a suplex, then lifts him up and holds him.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule showing his strength here.

Tommy - Hesitation suplex!

Nick Ridicule drops Brenton Cyrus down forward, and his feet hit the ropes, bouncing him back up into a suplex. Nick Ridicule jumps and drives Brenton Cyrus down with a brain buster. Nick Ridicule gets back to his feet quickly and looks at Brenton Cyrus. Nick Ridicule drops down and pins him.

-1-2

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus is showing his resiliency, even though he hasn’t attempted any offense, he’s not laying down.

Tommy - I don’t get what he’s trying to prove!

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the top rope. Nick Ridicule jumps off and connects a huge driving headbutt. Nick Ridicule rolls Brenton Cyrus over and locks in the Anaconda Crossface. Nick Ridicule pulls back as hard as he can on the hold, stretching Brenton Cyrus backwards.

Andrew - The Anaconda Crossface locked in!

Tommy - Could you imagine if he made God tap out!

Brenton Cyrus struggles in the hold, and uses his one free arm to pull himself and Nick Ridicule closer to the flames and the ropes. Nick Ridicule rocks back and forth in the hold, and Brenton Cyrus rolls Nick Ridicule into a pin.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - Another close fall!

Tommy - I have the feeling that somehow God might win the belt anyway!

Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule holds Brenton Cyrus up for a crucifix bomb. Brenton Cyrus pulls his arms down and sunset flips Nick Ridicule pinning him again.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out and immediately lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule power bombs Brenton Cyrus to the mat, then lifts him up again. Nick Ridicule spins, and power bombs Brenton Cyrus again. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up a third time, and sets him up for a crucifix bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and crucifix Powerbombs Brenton Cyrus over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Andrew - huge power bombs from the NLWF Champion!

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus landed hard outside the ring.

Nick Ridicule jumps over the top rope and lands on his feet outside the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs a steel chair and waits for Brenton Cyrus to get up. Nick Ridicule gets tired of waiting and lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet, and hits him with the chair.

Andrew - Huge chair shot from Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - I have a feeling, the end is near!

Nick Ridicule tosses his chair into the ring, then grabs another chair and tosses it in. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chair covered in barbwire, then tosses it over the top rope into the ring. Nick Ridicule runs and kicks Brenton Cyrus to the ribs then lifts him up and rolls him into the ring over the flames.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has something planned here.

Tommy - It doesn’t look good either.

Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and lifts them up, then tosses them into the ring. Nick Ridicule pulls himself into the ring, sliding over the flames. Nick Ridicule drags Brenton Cyrus and lays him on top of a chair. Nick Ridicule grabs the other chair and points at Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - He’s going to smash his head!

Tommy - I can’t watch!

Nick Ridicule lifts the chair and smashes it into the back of the head of Brenton Cyrus. Nick Ridicule lifts the chair again and slams it down once more. Nick Ridicule tosses the chair out of the ring and looks at Brenton Cyrus. Nick Ridicule rolls him over and pins him.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - He still kicked out!

Tommy - Unbelievable!

Nick Ridicule grabs the barbwire steel chair and puts it on the ground. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet and kicks him to the stomach. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus up and power bombs him onto the barbwire chair. Nick Ridicule rolls Brenton Cyrus off of the chair and puts his face on it. Nick Ridicule grabs the other chair. With one arm Nick Ridicule hits Brenton Cyrus to the back of the head with the chair.

Andrew - Brutal chair shot!

Tommy - Please let this be over.

Nick Ridicule backs into the corner, staring at Brenton Cyrus. Nick Ridicule runs and punt Kicks Brenton Cyrus to the skull, knocking him off of the chair. Brenton Cyrus is a bloody mess, as Nick Ridicule drops down and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - Ridicule defeats Cyrus!

Tommy - Amazing!

Nick Ridicule pulls the ring steps to the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at the flames surround the ring, and he picks up Brenton Cyrus. Nick Ridicule lifts Brenton Cyrus and puts him on the top rope.

Andrew - What the hell is he doing?

Tommy - I have no idea, the match is over.

Nick Ridicule climbs to the top rope and sets Brenton Cyrus up for a crucifix power bomb on the top rope. Nick Ridicule steps up to the top rope, and jumps off crucifix power bombing Brenton Cyrus onto the ring steps in the center of the ring. The impact sends Brenton Cyrus crashing through the mat. The fire that surrounds the ring, is pulled under the ring, then shoot up through the hole, pushing Nick Ridicule backwards.

Andrew - BRENTON CYRUS IS DEAD!

Tommy - OH MY GOD!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 1st 2009, 3:39 am

The referee slides into the ring with a fire extinguisher and shoots it into the hole.

Andrew - Just like what he did to Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - …

A bunch of people run to the ring from the back, as they extinguish the flames.

Andrew - I hope Brenton is ok.

Tommy - I’m sure God is fine.

Chuck is seen walking down the hall, his bag slung over his shoulder.

Shane Bradley
Chuck! Chuck, a word?

Chuck stops and turns around.

Chuck Matthews

What’s up?

Shane Bradley
What are your thoughts on what we just witnessed?

Chuck Matthews
What do you mean, what just happened?

Shane Bradley

You didn’t see it?

Chuck Matthews

Man, I just got here.

Shane points to a TV in the corner, which shows a replay of Nick and Brenton’s match. Chuck watches Nick put Brenton through the ring, and flames erupt through the hole.

Andrew - BRENTON CYRUS IS DEAD!

Tommy - OH MY GOD!

Chuck stares at the screen for a moment.

Chuck Matthews
Wow…

Shane Bradley
Your thoughts?

Chuck Matthews

I…I really don’t know, to tell you the truth.

Shane Bradley

How do you think this is going to affect your war on Salvation?

Chuck Matthews

It makes it unnecessary, doesn’t it? I mean…my goal was to get the old Brenton back. My old friend back. But shit…

Chuck runs his hand through his hair.

Shane Bradley
And Nick? Recently he’s been unsure about the Dynasty, due to your failure to mention him as a member.

Chuck Matthews

I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told my daughter. Nick never bothered to propose to Ashley, and I’m sure he has his reasons. Maybe some day he’ll tell me why. But the fact remains, he never took the initiative to join the family, and therefore, I can’t call him a part of The Dynasty.

Shane opens his mouth to say something, but Chuck suddenly looks at him.

Chuck Matthews

You know something? I don’t know what’s going through his head right now, I don’t know who’s side he’s on, or if he’s even on a side at all. But I will say…Nick…you were there when I was alone, and I needed you most, even though you were the last person I wanted to see…Now you just took out Brenton Cyrus. The man was your idol. Who do you have left now? I understand you have some frustrations with me…but you were there when I had nothing left. So I’m returning the favor. You’re always welcome in my house. You always have a family to watch your back.

Shane Bradley

Chuck, I have to ask…you’ve had tons of people behind you, but there’s also that crowd that hates your guts, Corey Casey being one of them. What do you have to say to those people that think your apparent change of ways is all an act, or a way to get you back on top?

Chuck Matthews
There are a lot of things I could say…For one, if I truly only wanted the fans sympathy to get my match tonight, why haven’t I cut the shit yet? I knew this was going to be a hell of a battle, and I knew there were going to be those people who think I’m lying through my teeth…but I’ve been through a hell of a lot recently. I’ve seen the mistakes I’ve made, I’ve seen the things I’ve done, and the things I plan to do…And in the end, I’m realizing that the things that are most important to me…it isn’t titles. It isn’t main event matches, or a win-loss record. It’s the respect of the people that watch what I do. It’s the heart of the woman I love. It’s the family I’ve always wanted. They mean everything to me. If there are people who want to spit on family, on respect, on caring about people other than yourself…I think that speaks much louder about their character than mine.

Shane Bradley
Hmm…Well, it was a pleasure talking to you, Chuck, and good luck in your match later tonight.

Chuck Matthews
Anytime…

Chuck stares back at the TV, watching the replays again as the screen fades.

Andrew - Apparently they couldn’t find Brenton in the ring.

Tommy - THEY PATCHED OVER THE HOLE! WE LOST GOD AND THEY WANT THE SHOW TO CONTINUE?

Andrew - The show must go on.

Tommy - …

Universal Disaster Match
NLWF Undisputed Championship
Shadow Demon [vs] The Notorious K.I.D

Samantha Praxton - The following match is the Universal Disaster match, and it is for the Undisputed Championship! Introducing first…

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - from Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 245 pounds. He is the reigning and defending Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from The City of Salvation. Weighing in tonight at 175 pounds. He is the reigning No Limit Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

The Universal Disaster begins to lower, both men look at the monstrous structure and smile.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D runs and pushes Shadow Demon into the corner, then fires off several punches to his face. Shadow Demon puts up his arms to block the punches, so The Notorious K.I.D kicks him to the stomach several times. The Notorious K.I.D runs Shadow Demon across the ring. Shadow Demon runs up the turnbuckle and moonsaults off. The Notorious K.I.D stops in his tracts, and Shadow Demon lands on his feet in front of him. The Notorious K.I.D runs and bulldogs Shadow Demon

Andrew - These two have fought so many times, that they know each other like brothers!

Tommy - Yeah.

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Shadow Demon and throws him face first into the bamboo cage wall. The Notorious K.I.D connects a running shooting star press on Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet and begins climbing the cage.

Andrew - The object of this stupid ass match is to escape the enormous bamboo structure.

Tommy - Why do you think this is a stupid ass match?

Andrew - The first one sucked, I remember watching Shadow Demon get ripped off, why would they bring this match back?

Tommy - Well, the people chose it!

The Notorious K.I.D reaches the top of the cage wall, and see’s that the top off it is wrapped in barbwire.

The Notorious K.I.D

What the fuck!?

Shadow Demon gets up and runs towards the corner. Shadow Demon rung up the corner and jumps up climbing up the cage. Shadow Demon grabs The Notorious K.I.D by the back of the head and rams him face first into the barbwire.

Andrew - They made this thing as ridiculous as possible I see.

Tommy - Of course, they had to make it hard to escape!

The Notorious K.I.D kicks Shadow Demon to the stomach. The Notorious K.I.D has a small cut on his eyebrow. The Notorious K.I.D lifts himself up using the cage and wraps his legs around the head and neck of Shadow Demon, then hurricanrana’s him down to the mat.

Andrew - Huge hurricanrana from The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - But he still has to find a way out of the Universal Disaster.

Andrew - That’s another thing, it’s named after the worst belt in NLWF history, the Universal Title!

The Notorious K.I.D crawls towards one of the doggy doors cut into the cage. The Notorious K.I.D tries to pull himself out of the ring to the floor, but Shadow Demon grabs his foot. Shadow Demon stands up and shuts the doggy door on The Notorious K.I.D, ramming in into his back.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D almost found a way out, but then the ring is surrounded by an even larger bamboo cage…

Tommy - UNIVERSAL DISASTER!

Andrew -
Majority Rules 09' : November 29th Icon_neutral

Shadow Demon pulls The Notorious K.I.D into the ring. Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D and throws him face first into the bamboo cage wall. Shadow Demon walks towards the doggy door, but all of them close.

Shadow Demon

You’ve got to be kidding me.

Andrew - Why did anyone vote for this match?

Tommy - Well, KID and Shadow are making it entertaining.

Shadow Demon pulls off a Bamboo stick and whacks The Notorious K.I.D across the back with it. The Notorious K.I.D stands up writhing in pain, and Shadow Demon whacks him across the forehead. Shadow Demon drops the bamboo stick and begins climbing up the cage wall.

Andrew - Here we go, another escape attempt.

Tommy - Come on Shadow, redeem your war games loss!

Shadow Demon makes it to the top of the cage wall but is stopped by bamboo spikes. Shadow Demon is baffled by the ridiculous design of this cage, and he tries to move them out of the way. The Notorious K.I.D gets up and runs towards Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the back of Shadow Demon’s head and pushes him against one of the bamboo spikes. Shadow Demon begins bleeding. The Notorious K.I.D hooks Shadow Demon’s head and jumps off the cage wall connecting the KID Cutter onto the mat.

Andrew - KID cutter off of the cage wall, I hope no one else goes through the ring tonight!

Tommy - Actually, in this match it might help you escape this damn first cage!

The Notorious K.I.D slowly gets to his feet and climbs to the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D looks around then jumps off looking for a swanton, but Shadow Demon moves out of the way at the last second. The Notorious K.I.D hit’s the mat hard.

Andrew - KID was looking for his Something to Believe move, but Shadow was able to get out of the way!

Tommy - He’s luck he move, or KID might have had enough time to find a way out of that cage.

Shadow Demon slowly gets up, and begins climbing to the top rope. Shadow Demon stands up and jumps looking for his swanton, but The Notorious K.I.D moves out of the way and Shadow Demon crashes hard.

Andrew - Shadow went for his, but KID moves out of the way this time.

Tommy - despite the retarded match design, this is a damn good fight.

The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon get up at the same time and start climbing the same cage wall. Shadow Demon kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the stomach. The Notorious K.I.D’s feet slip but he hands on with his arms and positions his feet. Shadow Demon climbs over the cage wall.

Andrew - He made it over!

Tommy - No traps or tricks on that cage wall.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs up to the top of the cage wall and grabs Shadow Demon’s hair. The Notorious K.I.D pulls Shadow Demon back up and sets him up for a suplex. Shadow Demon punches The Notorious K.I.D to the ribs, then headbutts him. The Notorious K.I.D jumps and kicks Shadow Demon to the face, then falls to the mat. Shadow Demon falls off of the cage wall through barbwire Tables outside the ring.

Andrew - Shadow Demon escapes cage one, but crashed right through those barbwire tables.

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D needs to recover fast, now that Shadow has cleared an escape route!

The Notorious K.I.D gets up and climbs up the cage wall. Shadow Demon pulls himself off of the barbwire and climbs the second cage wall. The Notorious K.I.D makes it over the top, and leaps from wall to wall.

Andrew - Woah, KID jumped from the inside cage to the outside cage!

Tommy - KID isn’t afraid of anything!

Shadow Demon keeps climbing, and grabs The Notorious K.I.D’s pant leg. Shadow Demon hurries up the cage passing The Notorious K.I.D. Both men make it to the top of the cage, and try to climb over.

Andrew - Both these men are so close to escaping!

Tommy - Anyone could win it!

The Notorious K.I.D reaches into his pocket, then punches Shadow Demon to the forehead. The Notorious K.I.D has brass knuckles on his fist. Shadow Demon falls, but his leg gets hooked on the bamboo. The Notorious K.I.D climbs over the cage, and begins climbing down.

Andrew - KID is going to escape and become the Undisputed Champion!

Tommy - He’s go it now!

Ryan Apollos attacks The Notorious K.I.D right before he can step down from the cage. Ryan Apollos climbs up the cage, and handcuffs The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - What the hell is Ryan Apollos doing?!?

Tommy - He’s screwing The Notorious K.I.D!

Ryan Apollos drops down from the cage with a smile on his face, then walks away. The Notorious K.I.D tries to drop down, but he’s too high up.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos has ruined KIDs chances to win!

Tommy - Unless he can escape from handcuffs!

Shadow Demon pulls himself up and begins climbing. The Notorious K.I.D struggles to get off the cage, but the handcuffs have him locked. The Notorious K.I.D punches the handcuffs with his brass knuckles trying to break them. Shadow Demon climbs over the cage, and begins climbing down.

Andrew - I can’t believe poor KID will come up short in a major championship match again!

Tommy - He’s become the new Shadow Demon, he just can’t win a major title!

Shadow Demon climbs past The Notorious K.I.D slowly looking at him shaking his head.

The Notorious K.I.D
NO!!! NO!!!!

Shadow Demon climbs to the bottom and jumps down.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D is going to kill Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - No doubt about that, you better believe that rivalry isn’t over!

Ryan Apollos gives the referee the key, and walks backstage. The referee runs and gives Shadow Demon the key. Shadow Demon climbs up the cage and unlocks The Notorious K.I.D, who drops down and begins walking away. Shadow Demon tries to catch up to him, but The Notorious K.I.D shoves him and keeps walking.

Andrew - KID is pissed off!

Tommy - No doubt about that at all!

The Notorious K.I.D walks backstage quickly followed by Shadow Demon.

Shadow Demon
Come on KID, calm down.

KID walks faster down the hall, Shadow follows him

The Notorious K.I.D
How the hell am I supposed to calm down, Ryan Apollos screwed me out of becoming Undisputed Champion. I failed another Title match! Well you know what Shadow, I can’t do this anymore! I can’t deal with the disappointment. I’ll cash in my briefcase and lose! I’ll defend the No Limit Title five times, then cash it in a lose!

Shadow Demon
Come on KID, you’ll win!

They step into the parking lot.

The Notorious K.I.D
No I wont Shadow, you were able to win the big one after failing so many time, but not me. Ryan Apollos is the General Manager, I failed in another major title match, and God is gone. I'm done.

The Notorious K.I.D gets inside his monster truck, and drives away.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 2nd 2009, 12:53 am

Andrew - Now it’s time for our Main Event!

Tommy - The third meeting between The Prophet and Original Sin, and this time it’s Hell in a Cell!

Andrew - The World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship is desperately looking for a new owner, will Corey Casey defend the belt and prove he is the World Champion or will Chuck Matthews defeat the Prophet again, and try to begin his reign as champion?

Tommy - I have no freaking idea! Lets start the match already!

Majority Rules 09' : November 29th MainEvent
Hell in a Cell
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Corey Casey [vs] Chuck Matthews

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Hell in a Cell match, and it is for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship! Introducing first…

lights go out and video hits...The opening strains of "Meet the Monster" by Five Finger Death Punch blast out of the PA system.

It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe
They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed
I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be
I know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'

Corey Casey comes out from behind the curtain and walks to the center of the stage. Smoke falls from the top of the entrance tunnel and rises up from under the stage. Corey Casey walks into the center of the smoke at the top of the entrance ramp and holds his arms out to his side in a crucifixtion pose. He has a smirk of confidence on his face as he looks around and laser lights flash all around the arena. The World Title is draped over his right shoulder, and one half of the Undisputed Tag Team Titles is draped over his left shoulder. He starts to walk down the ramp, sneering at the fans on either side of the isle...

Can you read between the lines?
Or are you stuck in black and white?
Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create
Boo!

Corey Casey rolls into the ring. He then turns to the camera in the middle of the ring and, again, holds his arms out to his side. The fans boo loudly as Corey Casey just looks around, a smirk still on his face. His titles shine in the laser lights and Corey's all white eyes show no emotion at all. Corey adjusts his titles on either shoulder as he walks over to the corner turnbuckle and sits down.

You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm gonna settle it!

Corey patiently looks around the ring and the fans at ringside. He then glances towards the entrance ramp and awaits his opponent

Samantha Praxton - From the City of Salvation, weighing in at 250 pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Corey Casey!

There's no doubt in my mind when it's over
What is done will be
You will find when life gets colder there's no sympathy
There's no point trying you can't escape the bitter end
Well who will greet you when you're at the bitter end

The Bitter End roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks slowly from behind the curtains. He looks at the crowd, then to the ring. He smirks, and continues his walk.

All your choices chosen you've got no say
Your decisions made
Face your consequences as your life begins to fade
As time keeps spinning closer to the bitter end

Chuck walks down the ramp, looking at the crowd as he passes. Occasionally, he stops to taunt a kid in the front row, or get in the face of a fan. He gets down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope, into the ring. He holds his position there on his stomach, staring at the faces of the crowd.

Take a look at yourself as time keeps racing
Is all you've come to be
What you expected or are you still chasing possibilities
Cause all your prayers won't save you from the bitter end

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at 225 pounds. Chuck Matthews!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Here we go!

Corey Casey pulls himself up out of his corner and walks towards Chuck Matthews, who rolls out of the ring. Chuck Matthews looks around, then shakes his head. Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and charges Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews attempts a clothesline but Corey Casey ducks. Chuck Matthews back elbows Corey Casey to the face, then arm drags him down to the mat.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews taking the early advantage.

Tommy - I thought he might be intimidated, but now he’s ready to fight!

Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey and dropkicks him to the face, sending Corey Casey staggering to the corner. Chuck Matthews runs and body splashes Corey Casey, then arm drags him again. Corey Casey gets up immediately and boots Chuck Matthews to the face, then follows it up with a massive leg drop.

Andrew - Corey Casey able to stop Chuck’s momentum dead!

Tommy - Now lets see if the Prophet can dish out some punishment.

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and clotheslines him hard back down to the mat. Corey Casey drives his knee into Chuck Matthews face, then lifts him up. Corey Casey throws Chuck Matthews to the corner of the ring as hard as he can. Chuck Matthews his the corner, then flips over the top rope, falling to the ringside floor. Corey Casey slides out of the ring and waits for Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Corey is stalking Chuck Matthews!

Tommy - The outside of the ring is a very dangerous place in a Hell in a Cell match!

Chuck Matthews stands up and Corey Casey runs and spears him into the cage wall. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews and runs towards the ring post, slamming Chuck Matthews back first into the pipe. Corey Casey drops Chuck Matthews and holds his arms out to the side.

Andrew - Corey Casey is in complete control here, can Chuck get back into it?

Tommy - If he can’t then Corey will destroy him here tonight!

Corey Casey reaches under the ring and pulls out a screwdriver. Corey Casey walks over to Chuck Matthews and puts him in a camel clutch, then drives the head of the screwdriver into Chuck Matthews forehead.

Andrew - That’s sick!

Tommy - He’s busted Chuck open!

Corey Casey punches Chuck Matthews to the cut a few times, really busting him wide open. The blood pours down the face of Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and throws him into the ring post, then boots him to the back.

Andrew - The Prophet is starting to torture Original Sin!

Tommy - It’s not looking good!

Corey Casey reaches under the ring and pulls out a razor blade cat o’ nine tails whip.

Andrew - Holy shit.

Tommy - Chuck is about to get carved up.

Corey Casey raises the cat o’ nine tails, and whips Chuck Matthews across the back. Chuck Matthews screams out, as the razor blades slice his back. Corey Casey raises the whip above his head again, then snaps it down into the back of Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Oh my god!

Tommy - This is sick!

Corey Casey reaches under the ring and pulls out a bucket. Corey Casey lifts the bucket and pours it out onto Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - He just poured a bucket of salt into his wounds!

“YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!” “YOU SICK FUCK!”

Tommy - These men hate each other.

Corey Casey grabs Chuck Matthews and rolls him into the ring, a sick smile on his face. Corey Casey slides into the ring and pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Andrew - Despite blood pouring out of his head and back, he still kicked out.

Tommy - Despite the fact that the Title keeps changing hands, they have been able to keep the prestige of the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, by having high quality matches.

Corey Casey climbs to the top rope, he holds his arms out to the side the jumps off with a diving elbow. Corey Casey lands on top of Chuck Matthews, driving the elbow into his heart. Corey Casey stands up and climbs to the top rope again, then jumps off with another diving elbow and once against drives his elbow into Chuck Matthews heart. Corey Casey pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-

Andrew - Another near fall, you have to wonder how much Chuck Matthews could possibly have left, he’s been tortured so far!

Tommy - Never, and I mean ever, count out Chuck Matthews!

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and throws him to the corner as hard as he can. Chuck Matthews hit’s the corner, his cut up back hitting the turnbuckle hard. Corey Casey walks over to Chuck Matthews and grabs his arm. Corey Casey throws Chuck Matthews towards the other corner. This time Chuck Matthews pulls himself to the top rope and dives off with a cross body. Corey Casey jumps and dropkicks Chuck Matthews out of mid air.

Andrew - Dropkick right to his stomach!

Tommy - Chuck Matthews is gasping for breath, Corey Casey might have broken one of his ribs!

Corey Casey runs and knee drops Chuck Matthews, driving the knee into the wound on his forehead. Corey Casey walks to the corner, and climbs to the middle rope, then turns around and looks at Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey dives off the top rope and drives his forearm into Chuck Matthews face.

Andrew - Corey Casey is all over him, Chuck Matthews can’t even get any offense in!

Tommy - You have to wonder if what happened to Brenton is on his mind.

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and sets him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews up, and holds him in position for the purifier. Chuck Matthews knees Corey Casey to the face. Corey Casey staggers and Chuck Matthews knees him again.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews able to land some knee while up for the suplex!

Tommy - Great reversal!

Corey Casey drops Chuck Matthews down across his shoulders, into a firemans carry. Corey Casey throws Chuck Matthews up, and connects a vicious knee to his face.

Andrew - Vicious Betrayal from Corey Casey!

Tommy - He used God’s move to take Chuck out!

Corey Casey drops down to his knees, holding his head, Then pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews kicks out. Corey Casey stares at the referee in disbelief.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews putting on a performance much like Brenton Cyrus did earlier!

Tommy - That’s not a good thing.

Corey Casey runs his hand through his dreadlocks, then lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet. Chuck Matthews wraps his hands around the head of Corey Casey and pulls him down into a jawbreaker. Corey Casey staggers backwards. Chuck Matthews runs at Corey Casey, who ducks expecting a spear. Chuck Matthews stops and kicks Corey Casey to the face, sending him into the ropes. Chuck Matthews runs and clotheslines Corey Casey over the top rope to the ringside floor. Chuck Matthews collapses in the center of the ring.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews able to mount a flurry, and get time to rest.

Tommy - He hit’s the moves when he needs too!

Chuck Matthews crawls and uses the ropes to get out. Outside the Ring Corey Casey pulls himself up using the cage, then climbs up onto the ring apron.. Chuck Matthews runs and dives through the ropes, spearing Corey Casey into the cell wall. Both men fall to the arena floor, hurt bad.

Andrew - How much can these two take?

Tommy - Corey Casey is still pretty fresh, I expect him to take control immediately!

Corey Casey holds his stomach and the back of his head, showing the affects of the huge spear. Chuck Matthews is laid out, bleeding all over the ringside floor. Corey Casey rolls over, and grabs the cage. Chuck Matthews begins moving and rolls to his back.

Andrew - Can Chuck Matthews make Corey Casey a seven day champion?

Tommy - Nothing more embarrassing then being added to the seven day champion club.

Chuck Matthews grabs the ring apron and reaches under the ring. Corey Casey pulls himself up to his feet, and looks around. Chuck Matthews pulls out his mask, and puts it into the ring, the climbs up onto the apron. Corey Casey runs up the ring steps and onto the apron, then clotheslines Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Corey Casey with a huge clothesline, dropping Chuck Matthews on the apron.

Tommy - This match is awesome.

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews on the apron, and sets him up for a Russian Legsweep. Corey Casey smiles, and Russian Legsweeps Chuck Matthews off the apron into the cell wall. Both men crash into the cage, and bounce forward, crashing to the ringside floor. Chuck Matthews holds his back.

Andrew - This is getting to be too much, at what point does the referee step in and say that Chuck has had enough.

Tommy - Never, as long as Chuck Matthews has a pulse, he’s still in this match!

Corey Casey stands up and lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet. Corey Casey puts Chuck Matthews on the ring apron then climbs up. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews and hooks his head setting up a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews up for a suplex on the ring apron.

Andrew - He might be looking for a purifier off the apron!

Tommy - He would kill Chuck Matthews with that!

Corey Casey runs, and Chuck Matthews knees him to the face. Chuck Matthews lands inside the ring and lifts Corey Casey over the rope suplexing him into the ring. Chuck Matthews rolls over and pins Corey Casey.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews has found the way out of the purifier!

Tommy - It’s saved him twice!

Chuck Matthews gets up and staggers to the corner, then climbs to the top rope. Corey Casey gets to his feet and runs, then climbs to the top rope. Chuck Matthews chops Corey Casey to the chest, then kicks him to the chest sending him falling backwards down to the mat.

Andrew - Corey tried to stop Chuck on the top rope.

Tommy - But Chuck was able to get him off…

Andrew - …. Yeah.

Corey Casey stands up and Chuck Matthews jumps off the top rope and connects a missile dropkick. Chuck Matthews crawls the gets up in the corner and looks at Corey Casey laid out. Chuck Matthews positions himself for a spear.

Andrew - Panic Attack is coming!

Tommy - Don’t be so sure, in there first meeting Corey Casey was able to reverse the panic attack several times.

Corey Casey stand up and Chuck Matthews runs at him. Corey Casey jumps, but Chuck Matthews stops and kicks him to the balls. Chuck Matthews hooks his head and DDT’s him straight into the mat, then pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews is back into this one!

Tommy - I told you not to count him out, Chuck is willing to take punishment and strategically wait for his moment to attack, that moment has been Corey Casey’s purifier.

Chuck Matthews grabs his mask and stands up. Chuck Matthews flips pours thumbtacks out of the mask, onto the mat. Chuck Matthews finishes pouring the thumbtacks out, then puts the mask on.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews setting up the tacks!

Tommy - Corey Casey needs to do something!

Corey Casey stands up and turns around. Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey up for a power slam. Chuck Matthews positions Corey Casey over the thumbtacks, then brings him crashing down, with a tombstone piledriver.

Andrew - Tombstone driving Corey Casey face first into the thumb tacks!

Tommy - I can’t believe Chuck Matthews might pull this off!

Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Unbelievable!

Tommy - This match is outstanding, you would feel like an asshole to lose this far into a match!

Chuck Matthews stands up, thumbtacks in his knees. Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey to his feet, and lifts him up for a power slam again. Corey Casey struggles, then falls back landing on his feet. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews up for a tombstone and walks towards the thumbtacks.

Andrew - Chuck went for the tombstone again, but Corey was ready!

Tommy - It backfired big time!

Chuck Matthews knees Corey Casey to the head several times, until Corey Casey falls backward. Chuck Matthews lands on his feet and lifts Corey Casey up for a tombstone, the jumps and drives him down into the remaining thumbtacks.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews reverses the tombstone into his tombstone!

Tommy - Chuck Matthews is about to become the World Heavyweight Champion again!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 2nd 2009, 1:09 am

Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

The lights go out in the arena.

Andrew - What the hell!?

Tommy - What’s going on!? I HATE YOU DEATH ANGEL!!

The lights turn back on. The referee is knocked out. Chuck Matthews is in the middle of the ring looking around. Corey Casey is gone, and behind him in the corner is Hazard.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - Legends of the Fall Hazard turned out to be Chad Mason, what’s going on.

Chuck Matthews turns around and Hazard charges him, then spears him. Hazard lifts Chuck Matthews and throws him to the corner, then charges in and clotheslines him. Hazard stomps Chuck Matthews in the corner, then lifts him up and puts him on the top rope.

Andrew - Who is that?

Tommy - Why are you asking me, I’m just as shocked as everyone else!

Hazard leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair then enters the ring and sets the chair is sitting position. Hazard uppercuts Chuck Matthews then climbs to the top rope and hooks his head for a DDT. Hazard falls backwards off the top rope and super DDT’s Chuck Matthews onto the steel chair.

Andrew - Hazard with a DDT off the top rope onto Chuck Matthews!

Tommy - Not only that but Chuck hit the steel chair hard!

Corey Casey enters the ring, and puts his hand on Hazard’s shoulder. Hazard shakes his head, and lifts Corey Casey up to his shoulder. Hazard throws Corey Casey up, and drives his knee into his face.

Andrew - Vicious Betrayal!?

Tommy - It’s GOD!!!

The lights in the arena go off, then turn back on and Hazard is gone.

Andrew - Hazard has made this a pretty even match.

Tommy - No way, Chuck Matthews has taken a beating like no other!

Corey Casey sits up slowly, and crawls towards Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey rolls Chuck Matthews over and drops his arm down across his chest.

-1-2-3

Andrew - Are you serious!?

Tommy - WHY SO SERIOUS! Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Corey Casey rolls off of Chuck Matthews and puts his hands on his forehead. Corey Casey rolls to his stomach, then gets up. Chuck Matthews rolls to his stomach and begins to crawl, then gets to his knees and stands up. Corey Casey waits for Chuck Matthews to turn around, then charges him looking for a spear. Chuck Matthews swings the steel chair left by Hazard and blasts Corey Casey to the face.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews knocks Corey Casey out cold!

Tommy - Huge chair shot!

Chuck Matthews drops the chair and pins Corey Casey who’s gushing blood from his head.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - WOW!

Tommy - Woah. These guys are putting on the best match of the rivalry!

Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of Corey Casey and turns him into the Cryptic Cross. Corey Casey screams in pain, and blood pours from his head like a river.

Andrew - Chuck wants him to tap out!

Tommy - No way! Corey Casey would die before he taps out!

Corey Casey struggles towards the ropes, Chuck Matthews trying to hold him back. Corey Casey reaches out of the ropes, but is till to far.

Andrew - Corey is beginning to fade!

Tommy - He can’t last much longer.

The referee lifts Corey Casey’s arm and it crashes to the mat.

-1-

The referee lifts his arm again, and it falls to the mat. Chuck Matthews screams as he pushes down on the hold.

-2-

Andrew - This could be it.

The referee lifts Corey Casey’s arm again, but this time Corey Casey pushes up and spins, pulling Chuck Matthews in for a small package.

-1-2-3-

Chuck Matthews kicks out. Both men hurry to their feet. Corey Casey attempts a boot, but Chuck Matthews ducks under it and runs to the ropes. Corey Casey wipes blood from his eyes and turns around to get speared.

Tommy - PANIC ATTACK!!!

Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out. Chuck Matthews sits up and runs his hands through his hair.

Andrew - He has to be wondering what he’s got to do to win this match!

Tommy - He’s hit Corey Casey with everything he has!

Up on the stage Ryan Apollos walks out with a huge smile on his face.

Andrew - What the hell is our new General Manager doing?

Tommy - I don’t know, but he has already crushed the dreams of The Notorious K.I.D!

Ryan Apollos walks to the cell and punches the referee to the face. Ryan Apollos grabs the door of the cell, and rips it off showing his amazing strength.

Andrew - Who’s he going to attack, he hates both these men!

Tommy - He’s coming to get Corey Casey, I know it!

Ryan Apollos enters the ring and is speared by Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews lifts Ryan Apollos and throws him to the ropes then dropkicks him. Ryan Apollos falls, then jumps back up to his feet and connects the slayer on Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews didn’t care who he was there to help!

Tommy - But now it’s a handicap match!

“WE WANT BRENTON!” “WE WANT BRENTON!” “WE WANT BRENTON!”

Ryan Apollos lifts Chuck Matthews and grabs him by the throat, then with one arm he choke slams him. Corey Casey gets to his feet and looks at Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - They came into the NLWF together, they have a lot of history!

Ryan Apollos smiles and nods at Corey Casey, then lifts Chuck Matthews. Ryan Apollos throws Chuck Matthews towards Corey Casey in the corner. Corey Casey boots Chuck Matthews to the face, and Chuck Matthews backs up into the Cobra Clutch from Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Walls of RA!

Andrew - No one can escape it!

Ryan Apollos cranks on the hold, then throws Chuck Matthews towards Corey Casey who kicks Chuck Matthews and sets up for the purifier. Ryan Apollos climbs to the apron.

Ryan Apollos

Lets do the old move.

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews up for the Purifier.

Andrew - Looks like they are going to hit him with that tag team move they did.

Tommy - I forgot what it was called to Andrew, I mean they weren’t a team for very long.

Chuck Matthews knees Corey Casey to the head, then throws him into Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos falls off the apron and hit’s the cell wall. Corey Casey turns around and is speared by Chuck Matthews, who rolls through and stands up with Corey Casey.

Andrew - HUGE PANIC ATTACK!

Chuck Matthews hooks the arm and head of Corey Casey, then spins him around, and drives him into the mat.

Tommy - That was Brenton’s move, a New Day.

Chuck Matthews lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then lifts him up for a suplex. Chuck Matthews jumps and turns, driving Corey Casey down with the purifier. Chuck Matthews pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW, World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Chuck Matthews!!!

The referee hands Chuck Matthews the World Heavyweight Championship in the middle of the ring.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey fight to a 54 minute war!

Tommy - and Chuck Matthews comes out on top! THAT’S WHY THAT MAN IS MY HERO!

Andrew - Chuck Matthews was voted in by the people, and he has made them proud here tonight, in one of the best matches I’ve ever witnessed.

Tommy - Think about what Chuck Matthews went through, he was attacked by Hazard, attacked by Ryan Apollos, completely brutalized in the early going of the match, and he still found a way to win!

Andrew - This show was absolutely amazing, I wish we had more time, but that’s the end of the show.

Tommy - Amazing!!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Ryan Apollos

WAIT! This show is not over, until your General Manager says it’s over! This show still has one more match, the true Main Event. Chuck Matthews defending the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, inside Hell in a Cell! against ME ! The true number 1 contender!

Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and demands the referee ring the bell.

Andrew - are you fucking kidding me!?!? This is the biggest abuse of power in the history of the NLWF!

Tommy - Ryan Apollos is going to fight Chuck Matthews for the world title after the hellacious match he just had?

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ryan Apollos lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet and connects the slayer, then pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Andrew - Still! Still he kicks out!

Tommy - If Ryan Apollos loses this match he’ll never be able to live it down!

Ryan Apollos grabs Chuck Matthews and sets him up for the Wicked end. Chuck Matthews pulls Ryan Apollos legs out from under him, and sets him for the Cryptic Cross. Ryan Apollos struggles and kicks Chuck Matthews off of him.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews is still fighting, he might finally defend the belt!

Tommy - That would make my year!

Ryan Apollos stands up and Chuck Matthews charges at him and spears him.

Andrew - Panic Attack!

Tommy - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! Sorry, flashbacks.

Chuck Matthews pins Ryan Apollos.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey pulls Chuck Matthews off of Ryan Apollos. Chuck Matthews stands up and Corey Casey spears him. Corey Casey quickly lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then up for the purifier. Corey Casey drives Chuck Matthews down into the mat.

Andrew - DAMN IT!

Tommy - Corey Casey would rather see Ryan Apollos as champion, ten Chuck Matthews.

Ryan Apollos gets to his feet, as Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews. Ryan Apollos kicks Chuck Matthews to the stomach then connects the Wicked end. Ryan Apollos rolls Chuck Matthews over and pins him hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Ryan Apollos!

Andrew - I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!

Tommy - Ryan Apollos, is the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!

Andrew - This is the biggest disaster in wrestling history!

Tommy - God help us all!

Corey Casey kicks Ryan Apollos to the stomach as he grabs the World Title. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos and drives him down with the Purifier. Corey Casey grabs the World Championship and holds his arms out to the side.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews is now the shortest reigning World Champion in history, thanks to General Manager, Ryan Apollos, and that’s how we end the show!

Tommy - We’ve hit overtime, We need to go before they charge us for going so far over!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

Andrew - FUCK YEAH!

Tommy - FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

The Notorious K.I.D runs down the ramp with his World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase in hand. The Notorious K.I.D enters the cell and slides into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D hands the referee the briefcase.

Andrew - We have one more match!!!

Tommy - KID has cashed in Apollos Briefcase!

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D runs to the corner, and climbs to the top rope, then leaps off with Something to Believe. The Notorious K.I.D pins Ryan Apollos.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW, World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and grabs the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship out of Corey Casey’s hands, then rolls out of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D runs, and leaps into the crowd, and begins crowd surfing on all the people.

“K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!” “K-I-D!”

Andrew - The People’s Champion, The Notorious K.I.D is now the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.

Tommy - Kid Kill has risen from absolutely nothing, to becoming the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up, as the fans hold him up. The Notorious K.I.D raises the Championship above his head, then falls backwards onto the people who move him around, as he looks at his new championship.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down