NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010

Go down

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 Empty WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 31st 2010, 12:43 am

Samantha Praxton - Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the second ever WAR GAMES!!!…And now please welcome, Grammy award winning, multi platinum, Singer, Song writer, Actress ALICICIA KEYS!!!

Alicia Keys: O beautiful, for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea.

The Camera pans around the crowd as we watch everyone stand on there feet.

Alicia Keys: O beautiful, for pilgrim feet
Whose stern, impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw
Confirm thy soul in self control, thy liberty in law!

The choir behind Alicia Keys hums behind her as she continued the anthem

Alicia Keys: O beautiful, for heroes proved
In liberating strife
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness, and ev'ry gain divine!

The crowd begins to clap as she hit’s the last string of the song

Alicia Keys: O beautiful, for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea!

The San Diego crowd gives Alicia Keys a standing ovation, as she takes a bow. Jets fly over the open stadium. which sends the opening of War Games into high gear. Fireworks go off, as a Video begins to play…

A stool sits in the center of a room with a black backdrop. All that is seen is the stool, when a door opens from deep in the darkness. The video changes to the same shot, but this time a different person opens the door and walks towards the stool. This video is shown again, each time with a different person doing it.

Brenton Cyrus sits down on the stool, looking at the ground, when a question is heard.

“What does War Games mean to you?”

The video changes to The Notorious K.I.D sitting down on the stool, and the same question is asked of him.

His facial reaction is different from Brenton’s. The video changes, Corey Casey sitting down on the stool, Shadow Demon, Jason Hawk, and Aaron O’Shea. Everyone in street clothes, and the champions holding there respective title.

All of the reactions to the question are different, and the video continues showing each of the matches for War Games. Connor O’Shannon sitting down, followed by Nick Ridicule. Each of the new breed of NLWF Talent from the Championship case match. They are all asked one simple question.

Some meet the question with a smile, some not. But one thing is clear, no one reacts to the question the same way. Derek Wallace and Rawrlurb, Chuck Matthews, Alison Williams, Megan O’Day, Carver and Bobby Ocean

While all the reactions were different, everyone shared one thing in common. An answer..

“Everything.”

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 Watch?v=ZPRt6Tt6RyM

Fireworks shoot out of the massive War Games stage, then down the ramp. The ring posts shoot out fire, then shoot up more fireworks setting off a chain reaction of fireworks that go around the roof of the arena, finally ending with fireworks shooting out of the stage, ramp, ring, and stadium. The shot shows the crowd, everyone still on there feet refusing to sit down as a majority holds up signs.

“Corey Casey killed my dog!” “I luv Def AngL!” "What can I do y'fer?!"
“Aaron O‘h no! will he show?” "HawkTALK....but can he HawkWalk the walk"
“God Rules the World!” “The DSU isn't funny anymore...” “I‘m a Nick Ridicule Mark!”
“chuck matthews has been neutered” “derek wallace for women's champion!”
“Bastard Children: Shadow Demon-1 Chuck Matthews-100...this week...”

The shot shows the announcers at there table in between the Spanish and international broadcast tables.

Andrew - Welcome everyone to War Games 2, we are live from the Superstar Stadium in San Diego, California and we are packed! Over 90,000 psychotic, bloodthirty, NLWF Fans who are looking forward to the night of there lives here at War Games 2!

Tommy has tears in his eyes as he looks into the camera.

Tommy - WE MADE IT!!! THIS IS OUR NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS, OUR SUPERBOWL, OUR WORLD SERIES, OUR FIRST EVER, SECOND, PAY PER VIEW!

Andrew - Indeed we have Tommy, the long road has come to an end, and tonight the cloud of dust settles!

Tommy - We’ve watched all of these rivalries develop and now they will culminate at War Games!

Andrew - As you mentioned we watched all these rivalries develop, and we start this amazing event off with a rivalry we’ve watched develop over the last couple of weeks between Bobby and Carver Ocean.

Tommy - Carver has arrived in the NLWF but it was because he attacked his brother, now tonight he’ll have a chance to show he belongs.

The shot shows match hype for the opening match of War Games, showing videos of Carver Ocean attacking Bobby Ocean at Revolution XX and Direct Hit XXI. The video package then shows pictures of Bobby and Carver Ocean as they grew up and ends with Carver Ocean saying “You will be outshined.”

Andrew - Can the brash new rookie make a big impact in his War Games debut, at the biggest show of them all?

Tommy - We’re about to find out.

Samantha Praxton - The opening match of War Games is the Brother versus Brother Match!

Im gonna get it and we gonna get it and you gona feel it and you gonna get it
Im gonna get it and we gonna get it and you gonna get it and you gonna feel it

Imma shine, Im gonna make it
Aint nothing to it to it
Ill take it (i take it)
I feel it (i feel it)
Ill flip it (ill flip it)
Pull it pull it ill straight get it
Imma climb
I aint waitin
theres no end to the money im makin
for streetin for chasin we get it in
the crunk hatin

Carver Ocean walks out onto the stage in a robe, much like a boxer. He does his double thumbs up, causing fireworks to shoot up behind him. Carver Ocean starts walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Enough dont believe you dont succeed
and if you dont apply you wont achieve
you keep ya head up high
feet down low follow your heart
till you get to the door
bells and wheels and wheels away
never trust a soul im here to say
Stop dependin on and be yourself
and grab a hold and dont look left
so take a swing and heres your chance
you got nothing to lose so make a stance
the clock is tickin and time aint waitin with ya
all alone see thats what your facin

Carver Ocean spits out his gum and smacks it into the audience watching to see where it lands, and if it hits any of the fans. He makes it to ringside and walks up the steps, stopping on the top step. Carver Ocean holds his arms up and lets his robe fall off before he enters the ring.

Aint nothing to it to it
Ill take it (i take it)
I feel it (i feel it)
Imma climb
I aint waitin
the crunk hatin

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Wheeling, West Virginia. Standing 6’2” and weighing 205 pounds. Carver Ocean!

It's Not Me It's You hits as Bobby comes out onto the stage with an "X" formed over his head with arms the when he drops them a small pyro explodes behind him. He then walks down to the ring slides under the bottom rope. Bobby climbs the two turnbuckles opposite the ramp and forms the "X" again over his head.

Samantha Praxton - and the opponents, from Wheeling, West Virginia. Standing 6’2” and weighing 255 pounds. Bobby Ocean!

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 Match
«««« BOBBY OCEAN »»versus«« CARVER OCEAN »»»»

[Ding Ding Ding]

Carver Ocean smiles and walks across the ring. Bobby Ocean meets Carver Ocean in the center of the ring and they stand face to face, butting foreheads. Carver Ocean throws a right hand but Bobby Ocean is able to block it and land three quick jabs before sending Carver Ocean to the ropes. Carver Ocean hit’s the ropes and flips over them landing on the apron. He taps his head with his index finger.

Andrew - Carver says he’s too smart to be whipped to the ropes.

Tommy - That was a great way to prevent rebounding at Bobby Ocean, but he needs to stay focused on the match, and less focused on taunting.

Bobby Ocean runs and double axe handles Carver Ocean knocking him off the apron, and sending him abdomen first across the guardrail. The fans stand up and scream at Carver Ocean as he lays across the barricade. Bobby Ocean tries to leave the ring but the referee stops him, warning him not to go out there.

Andrew - Bobby took advantage of Carver’s cockiness.

Tommy - But why the hell is the referee stopping him for? Let these two guys fight!

Bobby Ocean exit’s the ring on the other side where the referee can’t stop him. Bobby Ocean walks around the ring and pulls Carver Ocean off of the guardrail. Bobby Ocean lifts Carver Ocean up for a suplex then he turns towards the crowd, still holding him up. Bobby Ocean tosses Carver Ocean forward and he lands across the guardrail again, this time the opposite way. Bobby Ocean climbs up to the apron.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean with that front suplex dropping his bro across the barricade again.

Tommy - Now what does he have in mind?

Bobby Ocean backs up to the ring post then runs across the apron and jumps off. Bobby Ocean leg drops Carver Ocean across the back of the head and neck, knocking him off the guardrail and back to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Now the referee is letting these guys go, he knows this is War Games and a count out would suck!

Tommy - Good call by the referee, we want to see winners at our biggest show ever!

Carver Ocean starts to stand up and Bobby Ocean runs up behind him. Bobby Ocean hooks the head of Carver Ocean and he jumps, bulldogging him into the ring steps. Bobby Ocean quickly stands up and lifts Carver Ocean off the steps, then rolls him into the ring.

Andrew - Bulldog right into the ring steps!

Tommy - Can Bobby Ocean make a name for himself here tonight at the expense of his brother?

Bobby Ocean pins Carver Ocean, hooking both legs.

-1-2-

Carver Ocean kicks out.

Andrew - No! But if he can stick with this pace, he’ll be able to pull off what many would call an upset.

Tommy - Anytime Bobby Ocean wins a match it’s a upset! Ha ha!

Bobby Ocean stomps Carver Ocean, then begins climbing to the top rope. Bobby Ocean stands up the top turnbuckle then jumps off backwards looking for a moonsault on Carver Ocean, but he rolls to his feet quickly. Bobby Ocean lands on his feet and Carver Ocean jumps at him hitting him with a code breaker that sends him flipping over the top rope, then down to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Shine connects from Carver Ocean following the missed moonsault!

Tommy - But the impact sent Bobby Ocean out of the ring, where he’s safe from being pinned.

Carver Ocean stands up and walks to the same corner Bobby Ocean jumped off of. Carver Ocean climbs to the top rope, watching Bobby Ocean on the outside of the ring as he struggles to his feet. Bobby Ocean finally stands up straight, using the ring apron and Carver Ocean jumps off the top rope. Carver Ocean springboards off the top rope then Moonsaults backwards, catching Bobby Ocean in reverse DDT position. Carver Ocean drops down, driving Bobby Ocean into the ringside floor.

Andrew - He jumped from the top turnbuckle to the middle of the top rope, then moonsaulted off and caught Bobby with a reverse DDT!

Tommy - I believe that’s what he means when he outshines people, Bobby went for a moonsault, and he outshined him big time!

Carver Ocean lifts Bobby Ocean up and he shoves him into the ring steps. Bobby Ocean hits leg first and flips over the steps. Bobby Ocean holds his knee and is in a clear amount of pain. Carver Ocean walks over and starts stomping the hurt leg.

Andrew - He saw the injury and is all over it!

Tommy - Bobby might have hurt himself when he landed on his feet during the moonsault, no things are getting worse.

Carver Ocean lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet and he rolls him into the ring. Carver Ocean enters the ring and goes for a pinfall.

-1-2-

Bobby Ocean kicks out. Carver Ocean stands up, holding onto the hurt leg of Bobby Ocean. Carver Ocean spins around his leg and drops down, locking in the figure four leglock. The referee checks to see if Bobby Ocean wants to give up but he shakes his head no.

Andrew - Carver Ocean has the figure four applied tight!

Tommy - He’s capable of breaking an opponents leg with

Bobby Ocean reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. The referee tells Carver Ocean to break the hold and he does. Carver Ocean stands up, still holding the injured leg of Bobby Ocean and he drags him to the middle of the ring and goes for the figure four leglock again, but this time Bobby Ocean uses his good leg to push Carver Ocean away into the corner.

Andrew - Bobby avoids being locked in that maneuver again!

Tommy - I really didn’t expect this match to go this long, but Bobby is going to distance, and has already landed some good moves.

Carver Ocean climbs to the top rope and Bobby Ocean stands up. Carver Ocean jumps off the top rope and catches Bobby Ocean as he stands up with a huge blockbuster. Carver Ocean stands up and lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet. Carver Ocean says something then lifts Bobby Ocean up for a power bomb and drops him into a code breaker.

Andrew - Shining glory!

Tommy - This one is over!

Carver Ocean pins Bobby Ocean hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Carver Ocean!

Andrew - Although Bobby put up a great effort, Carver Ocean outshined him here tonight!

Tommy - Yeah he did, let’s take a look at some replay’s from that last match.

Replay’s of the opening match play. When they finish it goes to Carver Ocean in the ring celebrating on the top rope. Carver Ocean jumps down and looks at Bobby Ocean in the center of the ring. Carver Ocean walks over and lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet.

Andrew - Carver isn’t done with his brother!

Tommy - I guess he must not of outshined him the way he wanted too!

Carver Ocean holds Bobby Ocean up, then backs up and holds out his hand. Bobby Ocean looks around, then looks at his brother and shakes his hand in the center of the ring.

Andrew - Looks like the brothers have made peace!

Tommy - I don’t think so, but for tonight, things change.

Carver Ocean holds up the arm of his brother as the shot fades backstage to Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley

It is my honor to be backstage here tonight at War Games 2, and right now I am joined by the first ever Women’s World Champion in history, Megan O’Day!

Megan O’Day smiles and waves.

Shane Bradley

Megan, tonight you fight in a match almost a year in the making, against a person you hate. Can I get your thoughts?

Megan O’Day
I paved the way for women in wrestling, for women here in the NLWF, and Alison is a bitch who doesn’t get that! Without me, she wouldn’t have ever even got a shot!

Shane Bradley

We also know about Brenton Cyrus, and how he’s been with both of you..

Megan O’Day
I don’t want to talk about that. Tonight I want to go out, and take back the Women’s World Championship that I never lost!

Shane Bradley

Good luck Megan.

Megan O’Day
Thanks.

Megan walks away and the shot cuts to the ring and Samantha Praxton.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a grudge match, and will crown the Undisputed Women’s World Champion!

Alison's theme song comes on and she walks down the ramp. She stops and starts to shake her ass getting the attention from men which is all she wanted. She slowly enters inside of the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California. Standing 5’8” and weighing 125 pounds. She is the Women’s World Champion, Alison Williams!

Megan’s music plays and she walks out onto the stage waving at the crowd. Megan make’s her way down the ramp, then slides into the ring. She flips Alison Williams off and climbs to the top rope and pumps up the crowd.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Cincinnati, Ohio. Standing 5’10” and weighing 120 pounds. Making her return to the ring after almost ten months, she is the undefeated, Megan O’Day!

Tommy - Somewhere in the backstage area, every guy on the NLWF roster is whacking off!

Andrew - Good god Tommy!

Tommy - Don’t hate me because I speak the truth!

UNDISPUTED WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 ChampionshipMatch
«««« ALISON WILLIAMS »»versus«« MEGAN O'DAY »»»»

[Ding Ding Ding]

Megan O’Day walks across the ring and slaps Alison Williams knocking her down to the mat. Alison Williams rolls out of the ring and Megan O’Day follows her. Alison Williams kicks Megan O’Day to the stomach then runs away from her and slides in to the ring. Megan O’Day recovers and slides into the ring then charges at Alison Williams. Before Megan O’Day can do anything, Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring and begs her to stop.

Andrew - What the hell is going on?

Tommy - He wants to be part of this match! THAT LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!

Brenton Cyrus points for Megan O’Day to go to her corner, then he turns around and looks at Alison Williams with a death stare. Brenton Cyrus approaches Alison Williams in the corner and leans in, getting close to her ear.

Tommy - Alright Andrew, I’ll do the play by play since you have no idea what’s going on. Right now Brenton Cyrus is trying to get a three way going, he’s got a bed, probably in his locker room, where this match will continue, naked of course, with him as the guest enforcer! This match will be contested in a diva on the pole match! HAHAHAHA I saved my best material for War Games!

Andrew - Jesus Tommy!

Alison Williams starts crying.

Alison Williams
I’M SORRY BRENTON!

Brenton Cyrus tries to shush Alison Williams by putting his finger over his mouth.
Brenton Cyrus

SHHHHHH

Alison Williams
I’M NOT GONNA SHUSH!

Brenton Cyrus grabs Alison Williams by the wrist and he exit’s the ring, pulling her along. Brenton Cyrus lifts Alison Williams up like a damsel in distress and he carries her up the ramp. The referee begins counting Alison Williams out, and Megan O’Day sits down in the corner, shaking her head.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Tommy - There are going to see some pissed off lesbians who actually wanted to see these girls have a wrestling match.

“7”

Andrew - Really Tommy? You want to get us in trouble two matches into the PPV?

Tommy - I can say whatever I want, I’m the lead announcer here tonight! Consider me your Carver Ocean, cause I’m gonna outshine!

“8” “9” “10”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, by count out, Megan O’Day. Meaning STILL your Women’s World Champion, Alison Williams!

Megan O’Day stands up, pulling herself out of the corner. Megan O’Day stares at Samantha Praxton in disbelief, then leaves the ring and shoves her down.

Tommy - Brenton helped Alison retain the belt!

Andrew - I don’t think anyone realized that the title can’t change hands on a count out.

Megan O’Day grabs the Women’s World Championship and leaves with it, walking around the ring, then up the ramp as the shot fades backstage to Brenton Cyrus still carrying Alison Williams, he walks by Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews

Dude what’s going on?

Brenton Cyrus

Mind your own fucking business!

Brenton Cyrus keeps walking and Chuck Matthews shrugs and turns around into Carver Ocean who stops him by putting his hand on his chest. Carver Ocean takes a step back and removes his hand.

Chuck Matthews

What the fuck do you want?

Carver Ocean

Listen, I just wanted to talk to you about this week. I said a lot of things without thinking them through first. I became too caught up in beating you in this invitational, that I forgot you were a hero of mine. However, I’m not sorry. The dictionary describes sorry as feeling regret, compunction, sympathy, pity, etc… and that’s just not me. I’m not sorry.

Chuck Matthews

Did you just quote the dictionary?

Carver Ocean

Yes I did.

Chuck Matthews

Listen Carver, it doesn’t matter. Because when it’s all said and done. No matter how you feel. You’re still not going to beat me tonight.

Carver Ocean

We’ll see about that…

Chuck Matthews

Indeed we will.

Carver Ocean

Hopefully, when I beat you in this game of chess that we’re playing this week… We’ll be able to be friends.

Chuck Matthews

Anything is possible I suppose.

Carver Ocean

Are we still going to shake hands afterwards?

Chuck Matthews

Whatever floats your boat! All I know, is I’m done talking to you, and I’m ready to go out there and fight you!

Carver Ocean moves to the side and holds his arms out.

Carver Ocean

After you…

Chuck Matthews smirks and walks past him. The camera zooms in on Carver Ocean who’s smiles turns into a look of hate.

Tommy - Will Carver Ocean, outshine Chuck Matthews?

Andrew - The Chuck Matthews Invitational is next, let’s take you back and show you highlights of last years match!

Highlights from the very first No Limit Invitational play then are interrupted.

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on May 19th 2010, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 Empty Re: WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 31st 2010, 12:49 am

Hey, tore away the veil of weakness
The enemy now lies beneath us, I think we're safe.
Hey, won't be held down any longer
No disgrace and no dishonor keep us chained

Come to life by Alter bridge roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks quickly from behind the curtains, his eyes locked on the ring and Ashley Matthews by his side. He looks at the crowd, then at Ashley Matthews, smirking.

There's nothing we should have to fear
It's alright, we've come to life
We'll never shed another tear

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the crowd before raising his hands in his signature old-style cornas, as Ashley does the same. Fireworks erupt on the stage behind them. Chuck looks back to the ring, and races down the ramp. He slides into the ring and looks out at the crowd, then holds the ropes open for Ashley.

Hey, the bulletproof are so resilient
To every fool with an opinion, they never break
And by the way, yeah we scream to find a reason
Never doubt or stop believing, then escape

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is the Chuck Matthews No Limit Invitational where the winner will qualify for the Championship Case Match! Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois. Standing 6’1” and weighing 230 pounds. Being accompanied by Ashley Matthews, he is one of the reigning Undisputed Tag Team champions, Chuck Matthews!

Aint nothing to it to it
Ill take it (i take it)
I feel it (i feel it)
Imma climb
I aint waitin
the crunk hatin

Carver Ocean walks out onto the stage in a robe, much like a boxer. He does his double thumbs up, causing fireworks to shoot up behind him. Carver Ocean starts walking down the ramp towards the ring.

Enough dont believe you dont succeed
and if you dont apply you wont achieve
you keep ya head up high
feet down low follow your heart
till you get to the door
bells and wheels and wheels away
never trust a soul im here to say
Stop dependin on and be yourself
and grab a hold and dont look left
so take a swing and heres your chance
you got nothing to lose so make a stance
the clock is tickin and time aint waitin with ya
all alone see thats what your facin

Carver Ocean spits out his gum and smacks it into the audience watching to see where it lands, and if it hits any of the fans. He makes it to ringside and walks up the steps, stopping on the top step. Carver Ocean holds his arms up and lets his robe fall off before he enters the ring.

Aint nothing to it to it
Ill take it (i take it)
I feel it (i feel it)
Imma climb
I aint waitin
the crunk hatin

Samantha Praxton - Introducing the first invite, from Wheeling, West Virginia. Standing 6’2” and weighing 205 pounds. Carver Ocean!

CHAMPIONSHIP CASE QUALIFYING MATCH
«««« CHUCK MATTHEWS NO LIMIT INVITATIONAL 2 »»»»

[Ding Ding Ding]

Carver Ocean stretches in the corner, using the ring ropes, his back turned to Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews slouches down in his corner and motions with his hand for Carver Ocean to turn around. Carver Ocean turns around and Chuck Matthews runs at him. Carver Ocean jumps at Chuck Matthews looking for a code breaker but Chuck Matthews catches his legs and does fall down. Chuck Matthews goes for the cryptic cross, putting Carver Ocean in the sharpshooter set up, but Carver Ocean grabs Chuck Matthews other leg and trips him, then locks in the figure four leglock.

Tommy - Whoa! That was a lot of action, now Carver Ocean has the figure four locked in, and he’s cranking on the pressure!

Andrew - Remember, Chuck has had a lot of knee issues in the past, Carver Ocean must know that.

Chuck Matthews scoots backwards dragooning himself and Carver Ocean towards the ropes. Carver Ocean rocks back and forth, putting nonstop pressure on the hold as Chuck Matthews fights towards the ropes. Chuck Matthews pushes up backwards then tries to turn over with the hold.

Tommy - If he can flip this over he’ll lock an Indian death lock in on Carver Ocean, reversing the pressure of the hold completely!

Andrew - Wow, you really are trying to outshine me on announcing?

Tommy - Yes.

Chuck Matthews turns over onto his stomach, but Carver Ocean alligator rolls quickly, and puts him on his back again, but closer to the ropes. Carver Ocean sits up and grabs Chuck Matthews arm, then pulls himself to a standing position, the figure four still applied. Carver Ocean falls back quickly.

Tommy - He might have broken his leg like that!

Andrew - This is a masterful strategy by Carver Ocean, he’s going to have Chuck Matthews hurt throughout the remainder of this match, if Chuck can survive.

Chuck Matthews reaches for the ropes and Ashley Matthews pushes the bottom rope with both hands, getting it closer to him. Chuck Matthews grabs the bottom rope and the referee demands for Carver Ocean to break the hold and he does.

Tommy - He survives, but the damage may have been done.

Carver Ocean stands up and drags Chuck Matthews off the ropes to the center of the ring. Carver Ocean dives forward pinning Chuck Matthews with a jackknife cover.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out. Carver Ocean stands up and so does Chuck Matthews, limping. Carver Ocean runs at Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews goes for a big boot but Carver Ocean catches his foot. Carver Ocean flips Chuck Matthews off then connects a dragon screw.

Tommy - I haven’t seen a dragon screw in a long time, Chuck tried the boot, and he had that hurt right leg almost torn off!

Andrew - Carver Ocean has come into this match with a flawless strategy so far.

Carver Ocean climbs to the top turnbuckle and holds up his arms. Carver Ocean motions with his hand for Chuck Matthews to stand up. Ashley Matthews jumps up on the apron and the referee runs over to her trying to keep her from getting involved. Carver Ocean watches Ashley Matthews on the apron from the top turnbuckle. Ashley Matthews looks at him and Carver Ocean waves at her and smiles. Chuck Matthews sits up, then stands up and runs towards Carver Ocean, limping heavily. Carver Ocean jumps off the tope rope looking for the blockbuster, but Chuck Matthews ducks under it. Carver Ocean grabs Chuck Matthews and rolls him up with a sunset flip. The referee turns around and makes the count.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews kicks out and both men get to there feet, with Carver Ocean catching Chuck Matthews with the code breaker.

Tommy - SHINE! I can’t believe it, but Carver Ocean has Chuck Matthews finished!

Andrew - He just needs to cover him.

Carver Ocean pins Chuck Matthews, hooking both legs with one arm as he holds his thumb up with the other.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Tommy - Never count out the heart of Chuck Matthews, that’s a guy who can take a vicious beating, then come back to win any match!

Andrew - We’ve seen it so many times before, at what point does the luck run out?

Carver Ocean stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the top turnbuckle again. Carver Ocean jumps off with a diving elbow, then comes down, driving it into the heart of Chuck Matthews. Carver Ocean quickly stands up and walks to a different corner, and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Carver Ocean jumps off with another diving elbow and drives it down into the heart of Chuck Matthews again, this time pinning him afterwards.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews arm shoots up, barely stopping the count.

Tommy - So close!

Andrew - Can the arguably best defensive wrestler In the world come back in this match?

Carver Ocean stands up and backs up to the corner, the crouches down. Carver Ocean holds up his hand, mocking Chuck Matthews, as he motions for him to stand. Chuck Matthews slowly starts to move in the center of the ring. Chuck Matthews grabs the referee and uses him to stand up. Carver Ocean runs out of the corner and is tripped by Ashley Matthews who grabs his foot. Carver Ocean does a facial, then stands up. Chuck Matthews releases the referee and runs towards Carver Ocean looking for a spear. Carver Ocean is hit, but he lifts Chuck Matthews up for a power bomb, then drops him into a code breaker.

“That Was Awesome!” “That Was Awesome!” “That Was Awesome!”

Tommy - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT SHINING GLORY, BOTH MEN ARE DOWN AND OUT!

Andrew - Somehow while getting hit Carver Ocean was able connect the shining glory!

Carver Ocean falls out of the ring while Chuck Matthews lays in the center of the ring. Carver Ocean grabs the apron skirt and tries to pull himself up. Carver Ocean stands up and climbs up to the apron. Ashley Matthews climbs up to the apron next to him and he looks at her.

Tommy - This is not a good time to be distracted!

Chuck Matthews stands and runs. Chuck Matthews limps then dives and spears Carver Ocean through the ropes. Both men fly off the apron and crash into the announce table. Carver Ocean holds his back and screams out, in a tremendous amount of pain.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Tommy - Carver Ocean’s back was driven right into the table!

Andrew - That was the kind of move Chuck needed to hit in order to change the TIDE of this match. HA HA HA, I can be funny too!

Chuck Matthews stands up, leaning against the announce table. Carver Ocean crawls towards the ring steps. Craver Ocean uses the ring steps to stand up. Carver Ocean turns around and Chuck Matthews spears him into the ring steps, knocking them back from the impact.

Tommy - That’s not going to help Carver’s back, that’s for sure.

Andrew - That’s what both these guys are great at, finding a weakness and exploiting it.

Chuck Matthews stands up and rolls into the ring, leaving Carver Ocean holding his back on the ringside floor, next to the steps. Carver Ocean stands up and tries to climb into the ring but Chuck Matthews hits him with a baseball slide dropkick, that sends Carver Ocean back into the announcers table, this time rolling over it and landing next to the announcers.

Tommy - That baseball slide sends Carver Ocean over with us.

Andrew - Not a good place to be…

Chuck Matthews rolls out of the ring and limps over to the announce table. Chuck Matthews climbs up on top of the table and pulls Carver Ocean on top of it. Chuck Matthews stands up with Carver Ocean and lifts him up for a piledriver. Chuck Matthews jumps and piledrivers Carver Ocean on top of the announcers table which doesn’t break. Carver Ocean falls off the table, not moving, while Chuck Matthews lays down on the table.

Tommy - He didn’t even bother clearing our stuff off!

Andrew - No he didn’t, he had very evil intentions with that move.

Chuck Matthews rolls off the table and lifts Carver Ocean to his feet, then tosses him into the ring. Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and pins Carver Ocean.

-1-2-3

Carver Ocean barely gets his arm up.

Tommy - It’s not over yet!

Andrew - What’s it going to take, who’s going to win this first match?

Chuck Matthews stands up and lifts Carver Ocean to his feet. Chuck Matthews gets Carver Ocean in a muay thai clinch, wrapping his hands together behind the neck of Carver Ocean. Chuck Matthews pulls Carver Ocean into a knee, connecting it to his face, and not breaking the clinch. Chuck Matthews pulls Carver Ocean into another knee but this time Carver Ocean catches the leg of Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews breaks the clinch and hits Carver Ocean with an enziguri, dropping him. Chuck Matthews rolls Carver Ocean over to his back and pins him.

-1-2-3

Carver Ocean kicks out.

Tommy - What an amazing match this has been, and now Chuck Matthews is starting to build momentum!

Andrew - Chuck is one of the best at slow starting matches, we’ve seen him dominate like this so many times, drawing people into long matches until they can’t fight back anymore!

Chuck Matthews stands up, lifting Carver Ocean to his feet. Chuck Matthews whips Carver Ocean to the nearby corner and comes in fast with a running knee to his face.

Tommy - Chuck using his good leg to hit these knees!

Andrew - He’s got Carver Ocean rocked, can he capitalize and put him away?

Chuck Matthews lifts Carver Ocean to the top turnbuckle, sitting him down, then uppercuts him. Chuck Matthews climbs up to the top turnbuckle with Carver Ocean setting him up for a superplex. Chuck Matthews tires to lift Carver Ocean off the tope rope but he uses his foot to block it, hooking it under the rope. Carver Ocean hits Chuck Matthews to the stomach and tries to push him off, but Chuck Matthews lifts Carver Ocean up and superplexes him. Both men bounce on the mat from the impact.

Tommy - Superplex from Chuck Matthews on Carver Ocean!

Andrew - Will that finally be enough to put the rookie away?

Chuck Matthews turns and drops an arm across the chest of Carver Ocean.

-1-2-3

Carver Ocean kicks out.

Tommy - We are witnessing a War Games classic!

Andrew - I agree, I have no idea who’s going to win this one!

Chuck Matthews and Carver Ocean both stand up. Chuck Matthews dives at Carver Ocean looking for the spear, but Carver Ocean is prepared and jumps for the code breaker. Chuck Matthews catches Carver Ocean in mid are and stumbles backwards, then launches Carver Ocean towards the corner. Carver Ocean’s head hit’s the top of the ring post and he stumbles out of the corner to the middle of the ring, busted open. Chuck Matthews pulls himself up out of the corner and runs spearing Carver Ocean. Chuck Matthews pins Carver Ocean hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Carver Ocean kicks out right before the referees hand hit’s the mat. Chuck Matthews stares at the referee then runs his hands through his hair.

Tommy - He has to be wondering what it’s going to take now! He finally hit’s the spear and Ocean kicks out!

Chuck Matthews stands up and sets Carver Ocean up for the panic attack and turns him over locking it in. Carver Ocean pushes up, the blood pouring from his forehead, and he tries to crawl towards the ropes. Carver Ocean holds up his hand.

Tommy - is he going to tap out?

Andrew - He’s close.

Carver Ocean keeps crawling and reaches for the ropes, but is still too far away. Chuck Matthews pushes down on the legs of Carver Ocean, putting a ton of pressure on his hurt back. Carver Ocean pushes up and crawls dragging Chuck Matthews closer to the ropes.

Tommy - He’s getting closer, he just needs to reach!

Andrew - Can he hold on through the unbearable pain?

Carver Ocean reaches for the ropes but Ashley Matthews pulls them away from him. She puts her foot against the apron and pulls the rope out of the reach of Carver Ocean. The referee sees Ashley Matthews and kicks the rope forcing her to release it and fall on her ass. Carver Ocean touches the rope but Chuck Matthews drags him back.

Tommy - Ashley Matthews stopped him from getting a rope break, and now Chuck pulled him out of reach!

Andrew - Can he hold on even longer, he’s been in this move for longer then anyone I’ve seen!

Carver Ocean pushes up, then falls back down into the mat. Chuck Matthews continues pushing forward on the submission hold. Carver Ocean starts making his way towards the ropes again. Carver Ocean pushes up and falls reaching for the rope, grabbing it with a finger. The referee tries to pull Chuck Matthews off of Carver Ocean but he doesn’t want to break the hold. Carver Ocean pulls himself closer to the ropes, then grabs onto the middle rope. Chuck Matthews breaks the hold, pulling the referee with him as he staggers back. Carver Ocean stands up but Ashley Matthews hangs him over the rope. Carver Ocean spins around right into a spear that makes him moonsault. Chuck Matthews rolls Carver Ocean and pins him, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner of the opening match, Chuck Matthews!

Tommy - Carver Ocean put up a great effort, but in the end Chuck Matthews is the one who outshines!

Andrew - What an amazing match though, you can’t take anything away from either man.

Chuck Matthews stands up and goes to the corner, then pulls himself up to the top turnbuckle and sits down. Carver Ocean starts to get up, holding his stomach. Chuck Matthews walks out of the corner, still limping but not as bad. Chuck Matthews spins Carver Ocean around and offers him a handshake.

Tommy - The rookie gave it his all and there is no shame losing to Chuck Matthews!

Andrew - He put in more of an effort than anyone though possible.

Carver Ocean moves in to shake Chuck Matthews hand, but then Carver Ocean pulls away and shakes his head no. A badly bloodied Carver Ocean leaves the ring and walks up the ramp.

Samantha Praxton - Now the next participant in the No Limit Invitational!

Tommy - Who’s it going to be?

Andrew - We’re going to find out!

Phenomenon begins to play and Cyber Punk walks out onto the stage.

Samantha Praxton - Representing HGR Wrestling, Cyber Punk!

Inside the ring Chuck Matthews laughs.

Tommy - Cyber Punk is a former NLWF World Champion and he headlined War Games last year!

Andrew - Now he returns with a chance at the No Limit Invitational!

Cyber Punk makes his way down the ramp and is attacked by Carver Ocean. Carver Ocean throws Cyber Punk off the ramp and into the guardrail, then drops down and stomps him. Carver Ocean lifts Cyber Punk to his feet and whips him right into the ring post, sending him into it face first.

Tommy - Carver Ocean is beating the hell out of that douchebag!

Andrew - But that’s not his job, that’s Chuck’s job!

Carver Ocean picks Cyber Punk up and tosses him into the ring, then leaves walking up the ramp again. Chuck Matthews tells the referee to call for the bell and he does.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews crouches down in the corner and he waves for Cyber Punk to get up.

Tommy - This is going to be a Hollywood Impact so good, he’ll make him shit himself!

Andrew - I really hope he doesn’t shit himself.

Cyber Punk stands up and Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and spears him. Chuck Matthews pins Cyber Punk.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Chuck Matthews!

Tommy - Chuck wins another one in this invitational and gets a step closer to the Championship Case Match later tonight!

Andrew - How many people are left in the invitational?

Tommy - I don’t think it matters at this point, you look at Chuck Matthews right now and he looks like nothing can stop him!

Slowotion comes through the speakers and Johnny Electric bursts out of the curtain. He runs up and down the stage, gesturing madly to the fans. He makes his way slowly down the ramp, high-fiving fans as he goes. He gets up onto the apron and vaults himself over the top rope. Johnny goes to the top turnbuckle and points to the fans before jumping down and waiting for his opponent.

Tommy - IT’S ELECTRIC!!!

Andrew - Former Tag Team partners are going to clash here at War Games in the invitational!

Samantha Praxton - representing CZW, Johnny Electric!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews smirks at Johnny Electric then walks towards him. They tie up and Johnny Electric sends Chuck Matthews to the ropes and fires off a super kick. Chuck Matthews hands onto the ropes and avoids the kick, then runs at Johnny Electric who arm drags him.

Tommy - Hollywood hiptoss from Electric!

Chuck Matthews stands up and Johnny Electric hit’s a spinning wheel kick dropping him down. Johnny Electric stands up and climbs to the top rope. Chuck Matthews stands up and Ashley Matthews screams trying to warn him. Chuck Matthews turns around right into a missile dropkick from Johnny Electric. Johnny Electric quickly covers Chuck Matthews.

-1-2

Tommy - This would be an even bigger upset then Johnny Electric beating Brenton Cyrus by DQ!

Andrew - That’s for sure.

Chuck Matthews and Johnny Electric stand up at the same time but it’s Johnny Electric who runs and DDT’s Chuck Matthews into the mat. Johnny Electric quickly dives on top of Chuck Matthews covering him.

-1-2

Tommy - He’ll have to hit the power surge if he wants to win this one.

Andrew - Do you think Chuck has anything left in the tank?

Johnny Electric climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a moonsault, landing perfectly on Chuck Matthews in the center of the ring. Johnny Electric stands up and goes to the corner.

Tommy - If Electric can hit the super kick I think Chuck Matthews will be finished, no matter how much I hate to say it!

Andrew - Electric has targeted Chuck.

Chuck Matthews starts to get up, as Ashley Matthews screams, telling him what Johnny Electric is doing behind him. Chuck Matthews stands and turns around right into a super kick, catching him perfectly under his chin.

Tommy -HE GOT IT!!!

Andrew - POWER SURGE!

Johnny Electric drops down and pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews barely kicks out.

Tommy - NO! Chuck Fucking Matthews kicks out!

Andrew - This Invitational has been going 45 Minutes, if Chuck Matthews does find a way to win this match, who knows how many more invitational matches there are, and if he can win all of them, he’ll still have to go to a Triple Cage match!

Johnny Electric stands up and goes back to the corner.

Tommy - Electric is desperate, he’s looking for another Power Surge!

Andrew - But if he connects, I’m pretty sure he’ll end this one.

Tommy - That’s what we thought about the first one, that’s what we thought several times during his match with Carver, I’m done doubting Chuck Matthews, he’ll find a way!

Andrew - It’s true, you never want to count Chuck Matthews out.

Chuck Matthews still lays out cold in the center of the ring. Ashley Matthews screams for him to get up but he doesn’t even move. Johnny Electric stomps his foot but Chuck Matthews lays unconscious.

Tommy - I think Chuck kicked out on pure instinct!

Andrew - Looks that way, he’s out.

Johnny Electric walks over and grabs Chuck Matthews who springs to life and rolls him up.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews stands up and holds his arms up as Johnny Electric gets to his knees, shocked.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Chuck Matthews!

Tommy - Chuck with the old possum trick on his old buddy!

Andrew - and Electric can’t believe it.

Chuck Matthews points at his head.

Tommy - He outsmarted Johnny Electric and eliminated him.

Tommy - Another participant?

Andrew - Nick Ridicule really went all out in this thing, this is the toughest Invitational ever!

Samantha Praxton - Representing CZW, Joe Santiago!

Tommy - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Of course that asshole returns when he has a chance to become famous off of Chuck Matthews! But where was he when the shoe was on the other foot?

Joe Santiago runs out onto the stage, then down ramp and makes it ringside where he’s speared by Ashley Matthews.

Tommy - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!!!!

Andrew - He was trying to hurry down to the ring, I’m only assuming to try to get an advantage on Chuck, but that makes as much sense as putting a New York background for a guy from Chicago!

Tommy - What the hell are you talking about?

Ashley Matthews stomps Joe Santiago then lifts him up and rolls him into the ring. Joe Santiago stands up holding his stomach while Chuck Matthews is waiting in the corner. Joe Santiago turns around into a massive spear.

Tommy - HOLLYWOOD FUCKING IMPACT!!!!

Andrew - Chuck Matthews could defeat last years War Games main event, in one night!

Chuck Matthews sets him up and turns him into the Cryptic Cross.

Tommy - He’s way to old to be locked in such a vicious submission!

Joe Santiago tries to move, then taps out.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews breaks the hold and lifts Joe Santiago to his feet, then tosses him over the ropes and out of the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - WHO THE FUCK WANTS SOME?!?! Chuck Matthews is ready for anything!

The lights in the arena go out.

Andrew - I hope you’re right Tommy!

Samantha Praxton - Now the FINAL participant in the No Limit Invitational!

“When man's heart is full of deceit...
It burns up, dies...
And a dark shadows falls over his soul...
From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse...
A wrong that must be righted...
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts
of the sane man who created him... The battle between good, and evil has begun...
Against an army of shadows, lies the dark warrior...
The prevailer of good...
With a voice of silence...
And a mission of justice...
This is The Legend This is Death Angel.”

A figure wearing all black begins to lower from the ceiling.

“Im Yours”

Samantha Praxton: On his way to the ring, he is the Man-Monster Death Angel!

Tommy - DEATH ANGEL!!?!?!?!?!? It must be washed up has been night at a nearby retirement home! HAHA!

Andrew - I remember Death Angel telling Steven Angel that if he lost to him he would die and never return, I guess Death Angel lied!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death Angel is finished being lowered into the ring and he removes his robe and harness letting it lift back up. Chuck Matthews boots Death Angel to the face and he no sells it. Death Angel boots Chuck Matthews to the face, dropping him. Death Angel lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then whips him to the corner. Chuck Matthews hit’s the corner and flips over it. Chuck Matthews stands up on the apron and Death Angel runs at him, then shoulder blocks him, sending him flying off into the guardrail.

Tommy - Oh shit!

Andrew - This match was originally suppose to take place at War Games last year, but it seemed like it was meant to never happen, until now!

Death Angel leaves the ring and uppercuts Chuck Matthews sending him over the guardrail into the audience. Death Angel turns around and looks at Ashley Matthews. Death Angel takes a step towards her and Chuck Matthews runs and jumps off the guardrail with a cross body, taking Death Angel down. Death Angel rolls back, still holding Chuck Matthews, then he stands up. Death Angel body slams Chuck Matthews into the ring post.

Tommy - Death Angel is reversing and no selling! Chuck needs to do something!

Andrew - Now he has evil intentions as he stalks Chuck Matthews.

Death Angel waits for Chuck Matthews to stand up. Chuck Matthews uses the post to help himself up and Death Angel runs at him. Chuck Matthews dives out of the way and Death Angel runs right into the post. Chuck Matthews dropkicks Death Angel but he still doesn’t fall down. Chuck Matthews tells Ashley Matthews to leave then slides into the ring. Ashley Matthews listens and runs up the stage.

Tommy - Looks like Chuck doesn’t want Ashley around DA, but can you blame him, is there anyone as stupidly large as Death Angel? 8’9” and 600 Pounds!?

Andrew - He’s a monster like the world has never seen before, that’s probably why he comes back from death so often.

Death Angel climbs up to the apron and Chuck Matthews runs at him and spears him. Death Angel holds onto the top rope and knees Chuck Matthews to the face, sending him back into the ring. Death Angel steps over the rope getting back into the ring and he grabs Chuck Matthews by the throat.

Tommy - Not the 12 foot Chokeslam! He gets them up about that high right?

Andrew - at least.

Death Angel lifts Chuck Matthews by the throat and Chuck Matthews wraps his legs around his head and arm, locking in a triangle choke. Death Angel falls down power bombing Chuck Matthews down, the force forcing him to break the hold.

Tommy - Chuck Matthews almost caught Death Angel, but he was able to drop him from way up, and now Chuck is in a really bad spot, after making it to the final competitor.

Andrew - Listen to this, this invitational has hit the 60 minute mark!

Death Angel pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews puts his foot on the rope.

Tommy - BRILLIANT! That man is my hero!

Andrew - Chuck Matthews, having the ring sense to put his foot on the rope.

Death Angel stands up and walks to the corner. Death Angel climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Tommy - THEFUCK?

Andrew - Death Angel is going to fly?

Death Angel jumps off the top rope looking to drop a knee on Chuck Matthews but he moves out of the way. Death Angel hit’s the mat hard and stands up. Chuck Matthews runs and spears Death Angel but he hardly moves.

Tommy - Damn it!

Andrew - It’s like Chuck is fighting a clock tower… or something.

Tommy - it’s like he’s fighting a FREAK!

Death Angel shoves Chuck Matthews to the corner and runs at him. Death Angel jumps, extending himself and splashes Chuck Matthews in the corner. Death Angel backs up and Chuck Matthews staggers forward towards him. Death Angel grabs Chuck Matthews by the throat and he lifts him and choke slams him down. Death Angel pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Tommy - I know Chuck likes to wait for his opponent to fuck themselves over, but Death Angel isn’t making mistakes, and he’s not showing any damage!

Death Angel lifts Chuck Matthews up and sets him up for a piledriver. Chuck Matthews pulls himself under Death Angel, then stands up. Chuck Matthews jumps on Death Angel’s back locking in a sleeper hold. Death Angel staggers around the ring like a bull, with Chuck Matthews on his back. Death Angel tries to reach for Chuck Matthews but is too big.

Tommy - Sleeper hold applied by Chuck Matthews!

Andrew - Can he put him fown this way?

Death Angel steps over the top rope onto the apron. Death Angel faces the announcers tables and positions his feet.

Tommy - What the hell is he doing?

Andrew - OUT OF THE WAY!

Death Angel jumps off the apron towards the announce table. Chuck Matthews jumps off his back, adding an extra push that sends Death Angel flipping through the air before crashing through the announce table. Chuck Matthews looks at Death Angel from the ring apron.

Tommy - How do you break the unbreakable announce table? Death Angel’s 600 pound ass!

Andrew - Our table survived the beginning of this Invitational, but not the end!

Death Angel tries to sit up, then does. Death Angel grabs the guardrail and pulls himself up to his feet.

Tommy - That psychotic asshole threw himself through our table just to break a sleeper hold?

Andrew - Yeah.

Death Angel turns around and Chuck Matthews jumps off the apron and spears him down onto the broken announce table. Chuck Matthews stands up and puts his foot on the chest of Death Angel and holds up his arms. Death Angel sits up and Chuck Matthews kicks him to the face, dropping him back down. Chuck Matthews walks over and grabs the ring steps, still tilted on there side.

Tommy - Chuck don’t use those, you’ll get Dqed!

Chuck Matthews tosses the steps into the ring and slides in. Chuck Matthews positions the steps in the center of the ring. Death Angel stands up and enters the ring. Chuck Matthews runs and jumps off the steps only to get caught in mid air by Death Angel. Chuck Matthews kicks his feet, then drops down, catching Death Angel with a DDT that drives him down into the ring steps.

Tommy - Huge DDT!

Andrew - Death Angel is hurt.

Death Angel stands up and Chuck Matthews runs, then jumps off the steps and spears Death Angel. Chuck Matthews pins Death Angel, hooking on leg.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is the winner of the No Limit Invitational, for the second consecutive year and qualifying for a spot in the Championship Case Match, CHUCK MATTHEWS!!

Tommy - Chuck is going to triple cage later tonight!

Andrew - But will he be in any condition?

Chuck Matthews makes his way up the ramp as he’s handed the No Limit Trophy. Chuck Matthews holds up the trophy and his tag team title proudly.

Tommy - What an amazing performance, but he’s not done yet! Believe me when I say, that man has a few more tricks up his sleeves!

Andrew - I don’t doubt it, Chuck Matthews has proven again here tonight, why you never EVER doubt him!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 31st 2010, 12:59 am

The shot cuts backstage to Ashley Matthews who’s watching the Pay Per View on the flat screen TV monitor in the interview station. Someone taps her on the shoulder and she spins around quickly.

Ashley Matthews
What do you want? Come to say “I told you so?”

Ashley Matthews giggles as the camera zooms out showing Carver Ocean, a towel covered in his blood around his neck, and stitches in his forehead. Ashley Matthews nudges him with her elbow.

Ashley Matthews
I’m mocking you.

Carver Ocean laughs out loud then claps his hands together.

Carver Ocean

I prepared for Chuck Matthews, day and night, for the last week. I scouted each one of his moves, I studied his performances, and I had a gameplan that was flawless. The one thing I never expected, was you Ashley...

Ashley Matthews rolls her eyes.

Ashley Matthews
Whatever.

Ashley Matthews tries to walk away but Carver Ocean grabs her arm.

Carver Ocean

Please, I’m just here to talk to you.

Ashley Matthews
Guess what, I don’t want to talk to you!

Carver Ocean

So you’re not going to give me a chance to be your friend, just because your dad doesn’t like me?

“I don‘t like you either.”

Carver Ocean turns around into the hands of Nick Ridicule who grabs him by the throat. Nick Ridicule is dawning a Red Mohawk for the first time, and he stares at Carver Ocean.

Nick Ridicule
Let go of her..

Carver Ocean releases his hand off of Ashley Matthews arm.

Carver Ocean

I was just…

Nick Ridicule
Shut the fuck up… You listen to me Ocean, and you listen carefully. I don’t like you, don’t make me hate you! I suggest you give up trying to outshine Chuck, trying to hit on Ashley, or whatever it is you’re doing, and just move on to one of the mid card guys.

Carver Ocean smiles and Nick Ridicule tightens his grip. Ashley Matthews grabs Nick Ridicule and pulls him away. Nick Ridicule releases his grip on Carver Ocean’s throat.

Carver Ocean

Ashley can be friends with whoever she wants, you should know something about that, am I right?

Nick Ridicule
I told you to shut the fuck up!

Carver Ocean backs away, out of range of Nick Ridicule.

Ashley Matthews
Why didn’t you shake my Dad’s hand?

Carver Ocean turns around and smiles.

Carver Ocean

Cause our war isn’t over…

The shot cuts back to the announcers ringside.

Tommy - Carver Ocean has a death wish or something.

Andrew - He wants to outshine..

Tommy - What’ll be next? He gonna walk up to Brenton Cyrus and make fun of his baby son?

Andrew - regardless, Carver Ocean’s night is over, and we must move on to the North American Title match!

Highlights reviewing the rivalry between these two begin to play.

Samantha Praxton - The following is a Three stages of Hell Match, for the North American Championship! The first match, by the contender’s choosing, will be an Inferno Match! Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Powerman 5000!

*Powerman 5000 begins to play "Show Me What You Got"*

(Intro)

*Pyro Explodes*

(Intro continues)

Derek Wallace walks out and stares at the crowd. He then walks over to Powerman 5000 and high fives Spider One.

"Rise up on the floor
Check your guns at the door
You won't need them anyway
Gasoline burns as all the heads turn
To see what you've got to say"

*Derek Wallace walks back to the entrance ramp and begins to slowly make his way towards the ring*

"So put em up, Put em up
Show me what you've got
Show me how you do it, How you're never gonna stop
Shut em down, Shut em down
It's coming back around
This is how we do it and we're gonna do it now"

*Derek Wallace stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks around the arena*

"So let's fight it out
Let's take it to the ground
Let's turn it up and see who's going down
So let's fight it out
Let's take it to the ground
Let's turn it up and see who's going down
"

*Derek Wallace enters the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope and looks around the stadium"

"Break down, this is it, rockin like terrorist
Strapped with a flag and a gun
Violent talk makes the broken glass break
And soon you'll be ready to run"

*Derek Wallace climbs down and walks over to the opposite corner of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle.

"So put em up, Put em up
Show me what you've got
It's coming back around

*Derek Wallace points to Powerman 5000 and gives them the double thumbs up before climbing down as the band continues to play*

"Put em up, Put em up
Show me what you've got
It's coming back around

*Derek Wallace takes the belt off from around his waist and raises it over his head while yelling at the crowd as the band finishes the song*

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 250 pounds, he is the current North American Champion…Derek Wallace!!!

'' Through The Struggle" by As I Lay Dying blasts threw the PA systems, as the lights go pitch black dark, leaving Rawr's opponent standing in the ring, wondering were the fuck she is. Just then the lights start to flicker on and off in the arena. The lights then stop flickering, and then her theme comes to a sudden stop. The lights come back on, and her opponent are still standing. Rawrlurb is still no were to be seen. And so that leaves her opponents and fans looking around, until the lights go pitch black dark again. Then suddenly, they come back on and standing right behind her opponent, is Rawrlurb. Planning a sneak attack.

Samantha Praxton - '' From New Britian, Connecticut, weighing in at 120 pounds and standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall! RAWRLURB!

THREE STAGES OF HELL
NLWF NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP
«««« DEREK WALLACE »»versus«« RAWRLURB »»»»

[Ding Ding]

Fire sprouts up around the ring. Derek runs at RAWRLURB, who sidesteps the attack. Derek stops quickly before running into the flames.

Andrew - This is gonna be a hot match!

Tommy - Yeah, you wish it was you fighting Derek, don’t you?

Derek turns around into a huge kick from RAWRLURB, straight to Derek’s balls!

Andrew - Oh come on!

Tommy - If Derek wins this match, it might not even be worth having a girlfriend!

RAWRLURB drags Derek towards the ropes, and the fire. Derek breaks free of her grasp. RAWRLURB turns around and stomps on Derek’s head. Derek gets to his feet and throws a huge punch, but RAWRLURB ducks beneath it. RAWRLURB grabs hold of Derek’s ankles, tripping him up and taking him to the mat. RAWRLURB grabs hold of Derek’s arms and twists them around in a double chickenwing.

Andrew - That’s not gonna win her the match, but it sure doesn’t look fun.

RAWRLURB releases the hold and lifts Derek to his feet. Derek raises his fists to her, only for RAWRLURB to laugh and slap him hard across the face. Derek stumbles back a bit. He turns around, into a vicious kick to the gut. RAWRLURB takes Derek down hard with a DDT. Derek reaches for her from the ground. RAWRLURB stands over Derek. Derek reaches up, grabbing RAWRLURB’s leg for support. Without warning, his hand shoots up her thigh.

Tommy - RAPE!!!

Andrew - I can’t tell if Derek meant to do that, or if his hand slipped!

RAWRLURB’s eyes widen, and she kicks Derek straight in the face. Wallace slowly gets to his feet, only for RAWRLURB to take him down once again, this time with a huge spear. Derek lies on the ground, looking for an escape.

Andrew - Derek’s hurting. Has he even gotten in an attack this entire match?

Tommy - Hey, he might not gt a girlfriend, but at the rate he’s going, he’ll be RAWRLURB’s bitch by the end of the night!

Derek is on his feet. RAWRLURB grabs him and throws him to the ropes. Derek shouts in pain as the flames reach up his spine as he bounces off. RAWRLURB flips Derek over her shoulder as he returns, then cranks on his arm, turning the hiptoss into a crossface. Derek slaps the mat repeatedly, but RAWRLURB doesn’t release the hold.

Tommy - He’s tapping!

Andrew - But this is an inferno match. She doesn’t have to break it!

Tommy - Derek Wallace is getting his ass kicked by a woman on the biggest night of the NLWF year. How do you sleep after a performance like this?

RAWRLURB releases the hold.She lifts Derek to his feet, and throws him to the corner. Derek bounces off it, and falls to the mat in an attempt to get away from the flames. RAWRLURB steps forward and grinds her foot into Derek’s face. Derek grabs RAWRLURB’s ankles, but RAWRLURB kicks his away. Derek grabs hold of the rope, sticking his hand into the fire to do so. Slowly, he gets to his feet.

Andrew - He puts himself through more pain, just to get to a standing position. He may be getting his ass kicked right now, but he’s showing some toughness.

Derek throws another punch at RAWRLURB, who steps back, dodging it. She grabs hold of Derek’s fist and sticks his hand into the fire. Derek screams in pain.

Tommy - Whoa!

RAWRLURB releases her hold, and Derek cradles his burnt hand. RAWRLURB grabs Derek’s neck and pushes him towards the fire. With a final shove, Derek tumbles between the ropes and falls to the mat.

[Ding Ding]

Andrew - Put him out!

The ringside crew immediately begin blasting Derek with fire extinguishers.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner of match one, RAWRLURB! Match two, by Derek Wallace’s choice, is a Glasgow Death Match!

[Ding Ding]

Andrew - For those who aren’t familiar with the rules, in a Glasgow Death Match, one must make his or her opponent bleed before going for the pin.

RAWRLURB seizes an extinguisher from one of the ringside workers. Derek gets to his feet and turns around, only to get smacked full in the face by the extinguisher. Derek falls to the ground, grabbing his nose, as blood soaks through.

Tommy - That was fast.

Andrew - If RAWRLURB can get the pin, she wins.

RAWRLURB pins Derek Wallace.

-1-2-

Derek kicks out.

Andrew - Derek isn’t done yet!

Tommy - He claims to have won these things before. We’ll see how he does.

Derek gets to his feet. RAWRLURB approaches Derek, who grabs the extinguisher out of Rawr’s hands. He blasts her in the face with extinguishing fluid, temporarily blinding RAWRLURB. Derek follows up with a swift kick to the back of Rawr’s leg.

Andrew - Derek mounting an offense for the first time in this match!

Derek digs under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick.

Tommy - Derek breaking out the whippin’ stick on his future girlfriend!

Andrew - That’s horrible!

Tommy - No, that’s keeping them bitches in line!

Derek swings the stick into RAWRLURB’s spine, smacking her back to the ground. Rawr grab’s her back in pain. Derek uses the stick to lift Rawr’s skirt. He smirks, looking at the crowd. RAWRLURB tries to kick Derek from the ground, but Derek dodges it, and smacks her shin with the stick. He smacks her other leg, and follows up with a third shot to her stomach.

Andrew - She isn’t bleeding. Derek needs to make her bleed before he can score the pin.

Tommy - So he’s trying to get a date with RAWRLURB…call me crazy, but beating her with a kendo stick seems like a step backward to me.

Derek lifts Rawr to her feet. He grabs her head and smashes it into the ring apron before rolling her under the bottom rope. Derek climbs into the ring. He stands next to RAWRLURB, waiting for her to get up. She gets to her feet, and Derek kicks her to the stomach before grabbing her arms.

Andrew - Here it comes!

Rawr knees Derek to the balls, causing him to fall back in pain.

Tommy - Not this time!

Andrew - RAWRLURB using some painful tactics, but manages to avoid the Glasgow Drop because of it!

Derek leans on the ropes. RAWRLURB runs forward and kicks him right under the jaw. Derek flips over the top rope to the floor.

Tommy - There’s the Unknown!

RAWRLURB drops out of the ring and pins Derek Wallace.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the new North American Champion….RAWRLURB!

The referee hands RAWRLURB the North American Title and she hugs it tight.

Tommy - RAWRLURB has done it again!

Andrew - She’s finally regained her NA title at the biggest Pay Per View of them all!

NEXT MONTH ON PAY PER VIEW:
WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 KOTTlogo-1

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 31st 2010, 3:37 pm

The arena roof begins to close as they set up the stage.

Sick Puppies begin to play there song War on the stage.

Let's Do this

Faking falls
Stop and stall
Take it all back
'Cause I'm taking mine
I'm taking mine

Time is up
Out of luck
Should have stood up
When you had the time
But you're out of time

Let's do this (fight, fight, fight...)
Lock and load
Rock and roll
Bitch it's all over
You're going down
You're going down

Get ready to settle the score
And get ready to face the floor
Cause it's time to remember it (war)

This is war
And it's on tonight
So get up and fight
Get up and fight
You had all your life
To run and hide
Now step up, now step up
Let's do this

The Triple Cage begins lowering down to the ring and the lights strobe as the fans in the stadium threaten to blow the roof back off with cheers.

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 TripleCage1

Second round
Going down
How about a little reaction, man?
You can barely stand
Bitch slap, slow attack
Man that was practically suicide
Next in line

(Go)
Fight X8

Each time he says fight a different Triple Cage competitor walks out onto the stage. They each make there way down the ramp.

Get ready to settle the score
And get ready to face the floor
Cause it's time to remember it (war)

This is war
And it's on tonight
So get up and fight
Get up and fight
You had all your life
To run and hide
Step up, step up
Let's do this

Cause we're all about ready to break
And we're all about ready to break
Yeah we're all about ready to break
Yeah we're all about ready to break

This is war
And it never ends
So get up, get up, get up, get up!

You had all your life
To run and hide
Step up, so step up

This is war (and it never ends)
This is war (and it never ends)
This is war
Let's do this
Let's do this
Let's do this
Fight X 7
Let's do this

TRIPLE CAGE ESCAPE
CHAMPIONSHIP CASE
«««« MATTHEW WHALE »»versus«« BARRY BARRACUDA »»versus«« FRANKIE DOLPHIN »»versus«« SWEET CHEAPSHOTS »»»»
«««« MATT GRAY »»versus«« LOUIE LOBSTER »»versus«« THA KID »»versus«« CHUCK MATTHEWS »»»»

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews walks over to Sweet Cheapshots and Matt Gray, then points at the Deep Sea Union.

Tommy - Looks like Chuck Matthews is trying to work a deal.

Andrew - We know the DSU will team up, they probably should work together to take them out first.

Matt Gray clotheslines Chuck Matthews, then attacks Sweet Cheapshots in the corner. The Deep Sea Union run across the ring and attack Matt Gray who tries to fight them off. Barry Barracuda sends Matt Gray to the ropes and he holds on to them, not rebounding back. Barry Barracuda runs at Matt Gray and he ducks, then back body drops Barry Barracuda over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Tommy - Matt Gray able to get one of the DSU guys to the outside.

Andrew - But look, Frankie Dolphin is trying to get up into Cage 2!

Frankie Dolphin jumps from the top rope and grabs the cage 1 roof.

Tommy - usually people use a ladder, because you have to open the floor door.

Chuck Matthews pulls Frankie Dolphin down from the ceiling and boots him to the face. Chuck Matthews gets dropkicked to the back of the head by Sweet Cheapshots and he falls over the top rope. Matt Gray gets double teamed by Matthew Whale and Louie Lobster who send him to the corner. Matt Gray runs up the turnbuckles then jumps backwards spinning in mid air to catch both DSU members with a cross body.

Tommy - So much action to start this Triple Cage off, all for that Championship Briefcase that hangs above this massive structure!

Andrew - Matt Gray and Sweet Cheapshots are the only men standing.

Matt Gray and Sweet Cheapshots look at each other, then trade punches. Sweet Cheapshots lands a big shot, then spins and dives forward for a clothesline. Matt Gray arm drags Sweet Cheapshots into the corner. Matt Gray quickly lifts Sweet Cheapshots to his feet and he puts him in a cobra clutch. Sweet Cheapshots struggles in the hold and Matt Gray pulls him out to the ring apron. Matt Gray uses the cobra clutch the throw Sweet Cheapshots at the cell wall. Sweet Cheapshots hit’s the steel cage and bounces into a spear from Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Andrew - Sweet Cheapshots hit’s the cage wall then falls into a spear, not a good way to start.

Matt Gray runs across the apron then jumps off and kicks Chuck Matthews to the back of the head. Matt Gray stands up and slides into the ring. Frankie Dolphin on the other side of the ring pulls a ladder out, then slides it into the ring. Matt Gray runs across the ring and dropkicks the ladder into Frankie Dolphin, sending him back into the cage.

Tommy - Matt Gray is all alone in the ring, and now he has a ladder!

Andrew - He’s going to get the first real chance at getting ahead of everyone.

Matt Gray reaches down and grabs the ladder, only to be annihilated by a steel chair shot from Barry Barracuda on the outside of the ring. Matt Gray falls through the ropes, out of the ring.

Tommy - Barry destroyed him with that chair shot!

Andrew - It sounded like a gun shot.

Barry Barracuda helps up Frankie Dolphin, then escorts him back into the ring. Frankie Dolphin and Barry Barracuda set up the ladder, and Barry Barracuda points up for Frankie to go for it. Matthew Whale struggles into the ring and pushes past Frankie Dolphin and Barry Barracuda.

Tommy - Not this again…

Andrew - The whale wants the glory.

Barry Barracuda pulls Matthew Whale off the ladder and he lands on his ass in the ring. Louie Lobster enters the ring and snaps his claws at Barry Barracuda. Frankie Dolphin kicks Louie Lobster to the balls, then grabs the steel chair and tosses it to Barry Barracuda. Barry Barracuda holds up the chair then smashes it over the head of Louie Lobster.

Tommy - DEEP SEA REVOLUTION!

Andrew - What?

Frankie Dolphin points at Matthew Whale. Matthew Whale stands up and Barry Barracuda immediately levels him with the chair, denting it. Frankie Dolphin jumps for joy, and Barry Barracuda grabs him. Barry Barracuda points up.

Tommy - Back to the task at hand, they have to get up there to get that briefcase!

Andrew - He’s going to send Frankie Dolphin up there while he guards the ladder.

Frankie Dolphin climbs the ladder and opens the cage 2 floor door. Frankie Dolphin lifts himself up and enters cage 2.

Tommy - The first man to enter cage 2 is a Dolphin!

Tha Kid crawls out from underneath the ring where he was hiding, and he slides into the ring and jumps on the back of Barry Barracuda.

Barry Barracuda

HEY! Get the fuck off of me!

Barry Barracuda struggles around then flips forward and lands on Tha Kid. Sweet Cheapshots climbs up to the apron, then climbs the turnbuckle. Sweet Cheapshots grabs onto the ladder and climbs up the back side. Sweet Cheapshots makes it to the top then lifts himself into cage 2.

Tommy - Damn it! Because of Tha Kid, Sweet Cheapshots is in Cage 2 with Frankie Dolphin.

Andrew - Looks like Tha Kid is going to pay for it.

Barry Barracuda lifts Tha Kid up and jackknife Barrabombs him over the top rope to the ringside floor. Barry Barracuda lifts Louie Lobster up and jackknife Barrabombs him. Barry Barracuda looks at Matthew Whale and walks over to him. Barry Barracuda lifts Matthew Whale up, then jackknife Barrabombs him.

Tommy - He lifted a whale!

Andrew - What power!

Sweet Cheapshots continues to stop Frankie Dolphin, then lifts him up and runs with him. Sweet Cheapshots throws Frankie Dolphin into the cage 2 wall, then grabs a trashcan. Sweet Cheapshots lifts Frankie Dolphin and puts the trashcan over him head. Sweet Cheapshots super kicks the trashcan, knocking Frankie Dolphin down.

Tommy - Barry needs to get up there!

Andrew - That’s not a bad idea.

Barry Barracuda climbs the ladder and tries to lift himself into cage 2 but Sweet Cheapshots dropkicks him. Sweet Cheapshots shuts the cage 2 floor door then grabs a chair off of the cage 2 wall.

Tommy - inside cage 2 is called the weapons cage, because the walls are covered with weapons

Andrew - like that chair Sweet just grabbed.

Barry Barracuda opens the cage 2 floor door and lifts himself up and in. Barry Barracuda stands up and is hit by a steel chair. Sweet Cheapshots hits Barry Barracuda again, then a third time finally knocking him down. Sweet Cheapshots opens the cage 2 door and steps out onto the cage 1 roof.

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 TripleCage1

Tommy - That’s a dangerous spot to be in.

Andrew - But you have to go that way to get to the top.

Sweet Cheapshots goes back inside Cage 2 and grabs a table off the wall, then brings it out and sets it up on the cage 1 roof. Sweet Cheapshots goes back inside cage 2 and grabs another table. Sweet Cheapshots leaves cage 2 and sets the table up next to the other table.

Tommy - What is Sweet Cheapshots planning?

Andrew - he’s wasting so much time, he could have gotten the briefcase!

Sweet Cheapshots shuts the cage 2 door and turns around, only to be speared by Chuck Matthews. The impact from the spear sends the breaking through the door and rolling into cage 2.

Tommy - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!!!

Andrew - How the hell did Chuck Matthews get up there?

Tommy - He went out the front door, climbed the outside of the cage, and was ready to rock Cheapshots world!

Andrew - Chuck Matthews the smartest man in this match!

Chuck Matthews stands up and grabs the legs of Sweet Cheapshots. Chuck Matthews sets it up and turns him over, locking in the cryptic cross on top of the door. Chuck Matthews breaks the hold only to spear Barry Barracuda.

Tommy - After winning five matches here tonight, Chuck Matthews looks to win a Triple Cage!

Andrew - At the biggest show of the year, Chuck Matthews looks to make history!

Chuck Matthews stands up and turns around to see Matt Gray entering cage 2 though the floor door. Matt Gray stands up and Chuck Matthews spears him.

Tommy - THANK YOU FOR CHANGING THE NAME BACK! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Andrew - He has complete control over this match!

Chuck Matthews looks at Barry Barracuda starting to stand up and he shakes his head. Barry Barracuda stands up and Chuck Matthews runs at him, then spears him breaking through the cage wall and and sending it to the cell roof.

Tommy - Chuck found the weak wall and he speared him through it!

Andrew - No Hollywood Impact?

Tommy - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Chuck Matthews stands up, walks over to the cage, and begins climbing. Frankie Dolphin pushes the trash can off of him and crawls towards Barry Barracuda, escaping cage 2 through the missing wall. Frankie Dolphin stands up and begins climbing up behind Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - The Brave Little Dolphin!

Andrew - That poor sea creature is in so far over his head!

Chuck Matthews makes it to the cage 2 roof and begins climbing cage 3. Frankie Dolphin makes it the cage 2 roof at the same time Chuck Matthews makes it to the cage 3 roof, the very top of the structure.

Tommy - The briefcase is in front of him, he’ll be halfway home!

Andrew - Then he’ll just have to climb down and touch the arena floor with both feet and the briefcase!

Chuck Matthews looks around at the crowd then grabs the briefcase and unhooks in, dropping it into his arms. Chuck Matthews holds up the briefcase then turns around and is hit by a guitar.

Tommy - This wouldn’t be War Games if Chuck Matthews wasn’t hit by a guitar!

Andrew - That damn Dolphin grabbed a guitar from inside Cage 3 and used it to drop Chuck Matthews

Frankie Dolphin finishes climbing and stands up on the cage 3 roof. Frankie Dolphin reaches down and grabs the briefcase.

Tommy - FUCK YOU DOLPHIN!

Andrew - Calm down Tommy.

Frankie Dolphin sets the briefcase down and begins taking off his mascot uniform. Frankie Dolphin opens the suit and lets it drop.

Tommy - CARVER OCEAN?!?! I take back what I said, that man is the smartest inside Triple Cage!!

Carver Ocean looks down at Chuck Matthews with a huge smile on his face and he grabs the briefcase and begins climbing down cage 3.

Tommy - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait… Carver Ocean is a shape shifter?

Andrew - NO YOU IDIOT! He dressed like Frankie Dolphin, and he fooled us all, just to win that briefcase!

Carver Ocean drops down onto the cage 2 roof where Sweet Cheapshots attacks him. Carver Ocean hits Sweet Cheapshots with the championship case then jumps and code breakers him. Carver Ocean lifts Sweet Cheapshots up to his feet, then lifts him for a power bomb. Carver Ocean throws Sweet Cheapshots off the cage 2 roof and sends him crashing down through the tables he set up earlier on the cell roof.

Tommy - Carver Ocean just sent Sweet Cheapshots straight to hell!

Andrew - If Carver Ocean escapes with the case, does that mean he wins it? He’s not officially in this match, but he stole Frankie Dolphin’s spot.

Carver Ocean climbs down the side of Cage 2 and drops down into a clothesline from Matt Gray.

Tommy - Carver wasn’t ready for that one and now his case is in jeopardy!

Andrew - This thing isn’t over until someone’s music is playing!

Matt Gray grabs the briefcase and walks away but he’s tripped by Carver Ocean. Carver Ocean stands up and attacks Matt Gray with stomps, then grabs the briefcase. Matt Gray stands up and grabs Carver Ocean in a crossface chickenwing.

Tommy - Matt Gray applies the submission.

Andrew - If he can force Carver to pass out, this will be a lot easier.

Matt Gray releases the chicken wing and hit’s a reverse DDT, then grabs the Championship Case. Matt Gray enters cage 2 and walks towards the floor door only to see Louie Lobster make it through. Louie Lobster stands up and looks at Matt Gray and the Championship Case.

Tommy - We’re having a Mexican standoff! HA HA!

Andrew - Tommy…

Louie Lobster snaps his claws at Matt Gray then takes a step towards him. Matt Gray tries to hit Louie Lobster with the briefcase bur he claws him to the throat. Louie Lobster lifts Matt Gray and choke slams him. Louie Lobster grabs the championship case and holds it up.

Tommy - That lobster has his claws on the case!

Andrew - Lobster for champion?

Louie Lobster leaves cage 2 and walks right into a code breaker from Carver Ocean.

Tommy - That guy is crafty!

Andrew - He’s going to take it!

Carver Ocean takes the briefcase and crawls to the edge of the cell roof. Carver Ocean begins climbing down the cell wall. A man runs down the ramp, he’s busted up and bloodied. The man climbs the outside of the cell and prevents Carver Ocean from making it.

Tommy - Who the hell is that?

Andrew - That might be the real Frankie Dolphin!

Halfway up the cell Carver Ocean and Frankie Dolphin begin fighting. Carver Ocean tries to get away from Frankie Dolphin, but he holds onto him. Carver Ocean tries to get away and he drops the championship case which falls right into the waiting hands of Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - CHUCK FUCKING MATTHEWS!!

Andrew - HE DID IT!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is the winner of the Triple Cage Match, the NEW Championship Case holder, CHUCK MATTHEWS!!

Tommy - He climbed while we were all distracted, he waited for the right time, and he’s the new Championship Case Holder!

Andrew - He gets one step closer to a revenge match against Corey Casey somewhere down the line.

Chuck Matthews walks up the ramp with the Championship Case as Carver Ocean makes it off the cell.

Tommy - Carver Ocean has been outshined by Chuck Matthews again!

The shot cuts backstage to Nick Ridicule taping up his fists. Ashley Matthews enters his locker room with a smile on.

Ashley Matthews
Daddy just won the Championship Case!

Nick Ridicule
Good.

Nick Ridicule doesn’t look up, he just continues taping his fists.

Ashley Matthews
You really should have watched that match with me, Carver Ocean dressed up like a Dolphin just to try to win, and Daddy…

Nick Ridicule
Ashley, I want to go out to my match alone tonight.

Ashley Matthews looks confused.

Ashley Matthews
Wait, you don’t want me to go with you?

Nick Ridicule still doesn’t look at her as he breaks the tape and starts on his other hand.

Nick Ridicule
Not for The End Game, it’s too dangerous.

Ashley Matthews
Dangerous?

Nick Ridicule continues taping his fist.

Ashley Matthews
Ok Nick, have it your way.

The shot fades back to ringside, where the Triple Cage is still standing, waiting to be used for the End game. A video package begins playing reviewing the rivalry between Nick Ridicule and Connor O’Shannon.

Samantha Praxton - The following match, is The End Game, and it is for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship!

Tommy - This is going to be violent.

Andrew - What End Game wasn’t?

The drums burst off to “Loyal to No One” by Dropkick Murphy
as the lights throb dark green.

I first met this man at the Cammen street Tracks
In no shape for success headed nowhere too fast

Connor steps out and stands on the apron. He smirks at the
crowd.

He may have been someone once by the sound of his call
Now he answers to no one
NO-ONE AT ALL!

He takes his right arm and savagely beats the Celtic cross
on his chest and raises his arms and walks down the ramp.

We all die alone, he shouted as he passed
with no sense of regret, see he never looked back

For his pride was wounded, his ego was strong
Yeah that was his Trouble and this is his Song

You said we die alone, in this case you were right
No friends by your side or family in sight
There'll be no talking your way out this time
So don't count the cash cause you leave it behind

Connor slaps some of the hands of the fans. As he makes his
way down looking at the ring.

His friends come and go like the seasons and tide
He can't keep a women they all realize
He loves them, leaves them, takes what he needs
He's loyal to no one, no one at all

You were brought up well still in spite of it all
You're touched by nothing, watch a man fall
Put a foot on his back to get a better view
Cause your loyal to No-one. NO-ONE BUT YOU!

He climbs up on the apron. He turns to the ramp and then
raises his arms in the air. He then enters the ring.

He climbs up on the nearest turnbuckle to him and beats his
chest again and raises his arms slowly.

He was broken and tired wouldn't take a hand
Their kindness was simple but he couldn't understand

See it's hard to have faith in something so new
When your loyal to no one, NO-ONE BUT YOU!!

He hops down and goes to the opposite corner and does the
same routine. He hops down and goes to the center.

He raises his right arm in the air and drops it and then looks at the ramp waiting for his opponent.

No friends by your side or family in sight!

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland. Standing 6’7” and weighing 275 pounds. He is the reigning and defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Connor O’Shannon.

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest. Nick Ridicule looks at the Triple Cage and smiles, then walks in and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, from Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing 205 Pounds. Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.

Tommy - Both men are ready for bad, light that ring on fire!

Flames suddenly surround the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

THE END GAME
NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP
«««« CONNOR O'SHANNON »»versus«« NICK RIDICULE »»»»

[Ding Ding Ding]

Connor O’Shannon wastes no time, he runs across the ring and shoulder blocks Nick Ridicule to the stomach in the corner. Connor O’Shannon shoulder ramps Nick Ridicule two more times then lifts him up onto his shoulder. Connor O’Shannon tosses Nick Ridicule and he lands across the top rope and bounces into a big boot from Connor O’Shannon who pins him.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Tommy - Connor trying his luck with that pin.

Andrew - He’ll have to do a helluvalot more.

Connor O’Shannon lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and knees him to the stomach. Connor O’Shannon whips Nick Ridicule to the ropes and when he hit’s the flames raise up. Nick Ridicule rebounds at Connor O’Shannon who lifts him and spins him over with a power slam.

Tommy - O’Shannon is doing better than I’ve seen anyone do inside The End Game so far.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has never lost in this match, Connor O’Shannon would make a massive impact if he could beat him, and especially here at War Games.

Connor O’Shannon lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet then he runs to the ropes leaving Nick Ridicule standing in the middle of the ring. Connor O’Shannon rebounds and charges at Nick Ridicule, then shoulder blocks him, sending him through the ropes, over the flames, to the ringside floor.

Tommy - O’Shannon is bullying Ridicule so far.

Andrew - Now he’s going out after him.

Connor O’Shannon jumps over the top rope and lands ringside, avoiding the flames. Nick Ridicule stands up and goes for a Nick Kick but Connor O’Shannon blocks it and clotheslines him. Connor O’Shannon lifts Nick Ridicule up then tosses him onto his shoulder. Connor O’Shannon runs and throws Nick Ridicule, spiking him face first into the cell cage wall.

Tommy - I can truly say I wasn’t expecting this, I thought Nick Ridicule would dominate this match!

Andrew - Connor O’Shannon has something to prove, this is his first Title defense.

Connor O’Shannon lifts Nick Ridicule to his knees and he grabs his head with both of his hands. Connor O’Shannon pushes Nick Ridicule’s face into the steel cage wall and grinds it back and forth before releasing him. Connor O’Shannon lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, then he lifts him up for a military press and tosses him into the ring.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule has been busted open by O’Shannon!

Andrew - and I get the feeling Connor O’Shannon isn’t satisfied yet!

Connor O’Shannon reaches under the ring and pulls out a gas tank. Connor O’Shannon tosses it into the ring, then grabs the ring steps and throws them in. Connor O’Shannon slides the table into the ring and quickly dives in.

Tommy - Looks like he’s stealing a page from Nick Ridicule’s book!

Andrew - Nick Ridicule power bombed him on flaming ring steps a couple weeks ago!

Connor O’Shannon places the ring steps in the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule stands up and Connor O’Shannon bycycle kicks him to the face. Connor O’Shannon lifts Nick Ridicule then lifts him for a pump handle power slam, driving him down into the steps. Connor O’Shannon pins Nick Ridicule on the ring steps.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Tommy - O’Shannon with the first near fall.

Andrew - all he needs to do is finish him, but that’s easier said than done.

Connor O’Shannon walks over and grabs the gasoline. Connor O’Shannon kicks Nick Ridicule off the ring steps then pours the gasoline on top of them. Nick Ridicule stands up in the corner. Connor O’Shannon runs and clotheslines him, then goes back to the ring steps. Connor O’Shannon lifts the steps bringing them towards the flames that surround the ring. The stairs ignite and Connor O’Shannon drops them in the center of the ring and points at Nick Ridicule in the corner.

Tommy - Things are about to get really bad, really fast for the former NLWF Champion!

Andrew - You’re not kidding.

Connor O’Shannon grabs Nick Ridicule and lifts him up for a crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule struggles trying to get out of it but Connor O’Shannon dives forward and power bombs Nick Ridicule onto the flaming steps. Nick Ridicule bounces off the steps from the impact.

Tommy - the flames didn’t go out!

Andrew - That was brutal!

Connor O’Shannon holds up his arms then drops down and pins Nick Ridicule. The referee drops down and makes the count.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out barely, stopping the referee’s hand from hitting the mat.

Tommy - UNBELIEVABLE!

Andrew - We’ve always known Nick Ridicule never surrenders, but tonight he’s proving it!

Connor O’Shannon stands up and looks at the referee shocked. Connor O’Shannon stands up, lifting Nick Ridicule up with him. Connor O’Shannon fire off a huge right hand, but Nick Ridicule hits him with an uppercut that rocks him and staggers him into the corner.

Tommy - What a counter punch.

Andrew - has the damage been done or will Nick Ridicule pull a comeback?

Nick Ridicule unloads a flurry of punches at Connor O’Shannon who covers up. Connor O’Shannon pushes Nick Ridicule away. Nick Ridicule grabs the flaming steps and lifts them up. Connor O’Shannon steps out of the corner and Nick Ridicule throws the steps at him.

Tommy - flaming steps collide with the face of Connor O’Shannon!

Andrew - He.. BURNT… out!

Nick Ridicule approaches Connor O’Shannon, sitting in the corner. Nick Ridicule stomps Connor O’Shannon to the face several times then runs to the ropes. Nick Ridicule rebounds and runs as fast as he can before diving and kicking Connor O’Shannon to the face. The impact sends Nick Ridicule sliding through the ropes.

Tommy - Those Nick Kicks are wicked!

Andrew - and he finishes his combo of kicks in the corner with that face wash kick he loves.

Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. Nick Ridicule tosses the table into the ring, then reaches under and pulls out a ladder. Nick Ridicule sets up the ladder and climbs it, then jumps off into the ring. Nick Ridicule pulls the ladder into the ring then spikes it at Connor O’Shannon in the corner.

Tommy - What is Nick setting up now?

Andrew - Whatever he’s got planned, I’m sure it’s with the intention of winning this match!

Nick Ridicule sets up the ladder in the corner, then sets up the table in the middle of the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon out of the corner and walks over to the ladder with him. Nick Ridicule climbs the ladder with Connor O’Shannon and he pushes him up into cage 2.

Tommy - Where the hell is he going?

Andrew - I have no idea!

Nick Ridicule drops down and grabs the ring steps. Nick Ridicule puts the steps on top of the table, and grabs the gasoline. Nick Ridicule pours some of it onto, reigniting the flames. Nick Ridicule tosses the tank to the side and climbs up the ladder and into cage 2.

Tommy - He can’t get a pinfall there, he needs to beat him in the ring, not above it.

Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon up for the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule throws Connor O’Shannon and he lands in the middle of cage 2, denting the roof. Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon up to his feet again, then up for the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule throws Connor O’Shannon to the same spot and this time the cage gives way and Connor O’Shannon goes through the roof, then crashes through the table and steps, inside the ring.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy - OH MY GOD!

Andrew - Nick Ridicule puts Connor O’Shannon through the cage 2 floor, which is the cage 1 roof and he crashes down through the steps and table!

Nick Ridicule climbs down the ladder and pins Connor O’Shannon.

-1-2-3-

Connor O’Shannon kicks out.

Tommy - NO WAY!!!

Andrew - The NLWF Champion kicked out!

Nick Ridicule lifts Connor O’Shannon up to his feet, then Nick Ridicule lifts him up to his shoulders in fireman’s carry position. Nick Ridicule backs up to the corner, then climbs up. Nick Ridicule jumps off the top rope with Connor O’Shannon and Death Valley Drivers him onto the ring steps.

Tommy - DVD Moment! Just like Frank Hart used to do!

Nick Ridicule stands up, still holding Connor O’Shannon. Nick Ridicule lifts him up again and this time he does a regular death valley driver, only he drops him into a tombstone piledriver. Nick Ridicule pins Connor O’Shannon.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

The flames go out around the ring and they lift the Triple Cage structure away. The referee grabs the belt and hands it to Nick Ridicule.

Tommy - For the 2nd time in his career, the 2009 NLWF Champion, has taken the belt again!

Andrew - Nick Ridicule will look to make it 2 consecutive years as NLWF champion of the year, as he starts another title reign!

Nick Ridicule stands up and holds the title up as the fans cheer.

Tommy - You have to give it up for Connor O’Shannon who put in a great effort, but it’s Nick Ridicule taking the win, inside The End Game!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 31st 2010, 10:37 pm

Backstage, Chuck Matthews is talking to Frankie Dolphin, without his costume, and Barry Barracuda. He holds the briefcase at his side.

Chuck Matthews

As soon as you guys want to lose those stupid costumes and give this a real shot, you call ME.

Chuck Matthews hands Frankie Dolphin a card then walks away right into Carver Ocean. Frankie Dolphin moves towards Carver Ocean but Barry Barracuda stops him and they walk away.

Chuck Matthews

Are you here to shake my hand?

Carver Ocean doesn’t say anything, he just stands staring at Chuck Matthews, pissed off. Chuck Matthews smiles at him and Carver Ocean walks away. The shot cuts to the interview station with Shane Bradley and Corey Casey.

Shane Bradley

I’m here now with the NLWF Undisputed Champion, Corey Casey! Corey Casey, tonight at War Games, you’re trying to defend your Undisputed Title for the first time. We’ve seen you…

Corey Casey grabs the microphone out of the hand of Shane Bradley then grabs him by the throat.

Corey Casey

Tonight, anyone who steps in my path will be destroyed. I walk into this match as champion, and will walk out as champion! Do you understand?

Shane Bradley nods and Corey Casey releases him.

Corey Casey

Good.

Corey Casey walks away.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match, and it is for the NLWF Undisputed Championship! Introducing first…

The lights go out and a large black cross is seen on the screen...
suddenly the loud squeal of a guitar rips throughout the arena
Suddenly Ryan Apollos' image is shown crucified...
which quickly changes to show Keith Cunningham
...which changes to show Death Angel...
A lightning bolt falls from the rafters overhead and hits the stage, causing pyro to shoot up from under the stage....

And you stare at me
In your Jesus Christ pose
Arms held out
Like you've been carrying a load
And you swear to me
You don't want to be my slave
But you're staring at me
Like I need to be saved

As the pyro continues to leap up from under the stage a figure wearing black robes and a hood walks out onto the stage…

Arms held out
Thorns and shroud
Like it's the coming of the Lord
And I swear to you
That I would never feed you pain
But you're staring at me
Like I'm driving the nails

There is another crack of lightning that strikes either side of the figure as he throws his hood back, revealing the smirking face of Corey Casey. He throws his arms out to either side in a crucifixion pose. The crowd immediately erupts into vicious boos as Corey slowly makes his way down to the ring, his arms tucked into the sleeves of his robe…

And you stare at me
Thorns and shrouds
Like it's the coming of the Lord
Would it pay you more to walk on water
Then to wear a crown of thorns
It wouldn't pain me more to bury you rich
Than to bury you poor
In the Jesus Christ pose

Corey Casey rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs it and throws his arms out to either side in the same crucifixion pose. He then climbs down from the turnbuckle and sits down on the mat, resting his back against the turnbuckle. His dreadlocks hiding everything but his all white eyes which are dancing with an unholy fire….

Samantha Praxton - From The City of Salvation. Standing 6’5” and weighing 250 pounds. He is the Reigning and Defending NLWF Undisputed Champion, Corey Casey!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - From South Australia, Australia. Standing 6’ and weighing 245 pounds. Shadow Demon!

[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to blare throughout the arena.]

One...take
control of me?
Yer messing with the enemy
Said its 2..it's another trick
Messin with my mind, I wake up
Chase down an empty street
Blindly snap the broken beats
Said it's cut with a dirty trick
Its taken all these days to find ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I need you

[Aaron sprints out from the back all the way to the edge of stage and swings his arms to get the crowd pumping.]

Friends, take control of me
Stalking cross' the gallery
All these pills got to operate
The colour quits and all invade us
There he goes again
Takin' me to the edge again
All I got is a dirty trick
I'm chasin down the wolves to save ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... the blood aint on my face

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me

[Aaron walks backwards to the centre of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron sprints towards the ring still swinging his arms for the crowd to get pumped up.]

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my hands

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me
(ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(ah ah ah aha)
(ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my face
(ah ah ah aha)
Just wanted you near me

[When Aaron reaches the ring he slides and jumps on the second rope of the far corner. He back flips off and keeps getting the crowd pumped it’s time for action]

Samantha Praxton - From Dublin, Ireland. Standing 5’8” and weighing 200 pounds. He is the reigning Dream Champion, Aaron O’Shea!

Jason's voice his heard saying "Lights Out" Then the lights go out and when they come back on Jason is standing on the top of the stage with his fist raised. Jason punches the air four times and each time fireworks shoots up behind him. first white then red then blue then the fireworks is the shape of the faroese flag. Jason walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. Jason then slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. Jason throws his arms to the side and poses for the fans for a while. Jason then moonsaults of the turnbuckle as fireworks shoots out of the turnbuckles. Jason lands on his feet and looks right into the camera with a cocky smile

Samantha Praxton - From Hoyvík. Faroe Island and now residing in San Diego, California! Standing 6’1” and weighing 175 Pounds. Jason Hawk!

NLWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
«««« COREY CASEY »»versus«« AARON O'SHEA »»versus«« JASON HAWK »»versus«« SHADOW DEMON »»»»

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk attacks Aaron O’Shea and Corey Casey fights Shadow Demon. Jason Hawk clotheslines Aaron O’Shea over the top rope, sending him to the apron. Aaron O’Shea stands up, but Jason Hawk springboards and dropkicks him off, sending him into the guardrail. Jason Hawk leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair.

Tommy - Jason Hawk is all over O’Shea!

Andrew - We watched Aaron try to kill him a couple weeks ago, then last week we saw Jason Hawk with a sneak attack.

Jason Hawk hits Aaron O’Shea with the chair, knocking him down. Shadow Demon reverses an whip inside the ring and sends Corey Casey to the ropes. Jason Hawk hits Corey Casey to the back with the steel chair and Corey Casey walks into a DDT from Shadow Demon. Jason Hawk slides into the ring and hits Shadow Demon with the steel chair.

Tommy - Hawk is the last man standing early in this match.

Andrew - But it’s an elimination match, so even if he gets one guy, there will still be a Triple Threat, and a one on one match after that.

Jason Hawk drops the chair and runs to the corner. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and looks at Shadow Demon in the middle of the ring. Aaron O’Shea stands up ringside and Jason Hawk jumps out at him instead with a double shooting star press. Jason Hawk takes Aaron O’Shea down.

Tommy - Hawk jumps to the outside with the Wind of Changes, taking down a standing O’Shea with that double shooting star press!

Andrew - But he can’t beat O’Shea ringside, he should have attacked Shadow Demon!

Jason Hawk stands up.

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!!

The fans cheer for Jason Hawk.

“Let‘s go Hawk” “LET’S GO DEMON!” “Let‘s go Hawk” “LET’S GO DEMON!”

Jason Hawk lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet and throws him towards the ring steps. Aaron O’Shea hit’s the ring steps and flips over them towards the entrance ramp. Jason Hawk climbs up to the apron, then to the top rope.

Tommy - Hawk is going to fly again!

Andrew - What could he be thinking this time?

Aaron O’Shea stands up and Jason Hawk jumps of the top rope with a corkscrew cross body block that is executed perfectly. Jason Hawk lands on Aaron O’Shea taking him down hard.

Tommy - Jason Hawk is like an energized little kid out there!

Andrew - He’s feeling the force of War Games!

Jason Hawk stands up, pulling Aaron O’Shea to his feet. Shadow Demon stands up in the corner of the ring and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk drags Aaron O’Shea towards the ring and Shadow Demon jumps off the top rope with a swanton bomb. Shadow Demon takes down Aaron O’Shea and Jason Hawk.

Tommy - Shadow Demon taking down two opponents!

Andrew - Is there anything these guys wont do tonight to win?

Shadow Demon stands up, then uses his hands o pump the crowd up. Shadow Demon lifts Jason Hawk and he punches him to the stomach. Jason Hawk stands up and head butts Shadow Demon. Jason Hawk grabs Aaron O’Shea and pulls him to his feet. Inside the ring Corey Casey stands up and looks at his opponents. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side. Corey Casey runs to the ropes, then rebounds and sprints across the ring towards his opponents. Corey Casey jumps, clearing the ropes with his entire body, and body presses at all three men and collides dropping them.

Tommy - Corey Casey flies!

Andrew - Amazing!

“That was awesome!” “That was awesome!” “That was awesome!”

Corey Casey gets up and holds his arms to the side again. Corey Casey reaches down and grabs Shadow Demon, lifting him up. Corey Casey tosses Shadow Demon into the ring and enters. Corey Casey crouches in the corner and waits for Shadow Demon.

Tommy - He could be looking for his spear.

Andrew - Shadow Demon needs to avoid it, or he’ll be in jeopardy of being the first eliminated.

Shadow Demon stands up and Corey Casey runs out of the corner, only to be tripped by Jason Hawk. Corey Casey stumbled right into a Shadow Crusher from Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon pins Corey Casey hooking both legs.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Tommy - Way too early! We haven’t even seen the cat-o-nine-tails!

Jason Hawk picks up Aaron O’Shea and he lifts him for a suplex. Jason Hawk Suplexes Aaron O’Shea on the stage. Aaron O’Shea holds his back and Jason Hawk lifts him up again. Jason Hawk walks with Aaron O’Shea up the ramp, then throws him into the stage. Jason Hawk throws Aaron O’Shea onto the stage where the bands performed.

Tommy - Where the hell are they going?

Andrew - Why would I know that?

Jason Hawk hits Aaron O’Shea with a guitar then he clears the stage. Jason Hawk runs and jumps grabbing onto a ladder leading up to the top of the stage.

Tommy - Good god, Hawk is scaling up the side of the stage!

Andrew - Already he’s gotta be 15 feet above Aaron!

Jason Hawk keeps climbing up the War Games stage, alongside the titantron screen. Jason Hawk finally makes it to the top.

Tommy - oh my god, he’s out of his mind!

Andrew - This would be like jumping off the top of the triple cage, maybe even higher!

Jason Hawk jumps off to top of the stage and free falls down before crashing down on Aaron O’Shea, sending both men through the wooden stage and out of sight.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Tommy - Jason Hawk may have killed Aaron O’Shea!

Andrew - He may have killed himself!

Inside the ring Shadow Demon jumps off the top rope with a swanton but Corey Casey moves out of the way. Shadow Demon lands and rolls back to his feet. Corey Casey stands up and walks right into a punch combination from Shadow Demon, followed by a heavy haymaker that drops him down.

Tommy - Shadow Demon has great boxing skills that he loves to incorporate into his offense!

Andrew - How can you just move on? Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea might not be alive anymore!

Medics rush over to the music stage and they work to help Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea. Inside the ring Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey to his feet ad he runs him to the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds and Shadow Demon springboards, then back elbows Corey Casey to the face.

Tommy - The medical personnel are on it, nothing to worry about.

Andrew - Of course there is something to worry about!

Shadow Demon leaves the ring. Shadow Demon pulls out a car battery and some jumper cables from underneath the ring and puts them in the corner. Shadow Demon reaches under the ring again and pulls out a chair. Shadow Demon enters the ring.

Tommy - a car battery?

Andrew - If there are two guys who could take innovative violence to new levels, it’s these two.

Shadow Demon attaches to cables to the chair and picks it up. His gloves protect him from the shock as he waits for Corey Casey. Corey Casey stands up and walks right into a massive chair shot directly to his head. Corey Casey hit’s the mat and twitches.

Tommy - Shadow Demon with an electric chair shot!

Andrew - Now we’ve seen it all!

Shadow Demon tosses the chair away and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Tommy - Corey does not want to hold another major title, just to lose it in the first title defense again, especially here at War Games.

Andrew - and that’s exactly what Shadow Demon wants to make happen!

Members of the ring crew begin taking the music stage apart to get to Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey grabs Shadow Demon by the throat with the death clutch, and begins landing huge right hands to the face of Shadow Demon.

Tommy - Corey Casey with the death clutch, that grip around the throat and massive right hands to the face!

Andrew - We’ve only see a few people survive this!

Shadow Demon throws a few punches but Corey Casey controls him into the corner by his throat and lands more punches, this time busting Shadow Demon open. Corey Casey attacks viciously after seeing the blood of Shadow Demon but is countered by a left hook from Shadow Demon. Corey Casey staggers back breaking the death clutch.

Tommy - Shadow Demon took some damage, but was able to get out of it with a well timed strike.

Andrew - But he’s been busted open, that means his clock is ticking down, how long can he survive?

Shadow Demon rolls out of the corner towards Corey Casey and is speared.

Tommy - Corey Casey reacts fast and takes Shadow Demon down with the spear.

Andrew - The blood is starting to cover the face of Shadow Demon!

Corey Casey stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the top rope. Corey Casey jumps off with a moonsault and lands on Shadow Demon in the middle of the ring. Corey Casey pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Tommy - Corey Casey with a moonsault!

Andrew - Not even that was enough to finish off Shadow Demon!

Corey Casey leaves the ring and reaches underneath, pulling out his razorblade cat-o-nine tails with the barbwire whips. Corey Casey slides into the ring and he pulls the shirt and jacket off of Shadow Demon. Corey Casey whips Shadow Demon across the back, slicing him.

Tommy - Corey Casey loves to step up the violence, and that’s exactly what he’s doing with that cat-o-nine tails.

Andrew - He’s ripping into Shadow with every shot!

Corey Casey whips Shadow Demon again then drops the whip.

Tommy - Is Corey Casey having second thoughts?

Andrew - He’s probably just thinking of a way to make things more violent.

Corey Casey leaves the ring and reaches underneath. Corey Casey pulls out a spiked dog collar and chain then heads back into the ring. Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon up to his feet but Shadow Demon spit’s a black mist into his eyes. Shadow Demon grabs the dog collar and wraps it around his fist, then punches Corey Casey to the forehead.

Tommy - Shadow Demon with a black mist!

Andrew - Then he used the spikes from the dog collar to bust Corey Casey open!

Shadow Demon puts the dog collar on Corey Casey and uses the chain the whip him towards the ropes. Corey Casey hit’s the ropes and rebounds right into a backbreaker from Shadow Demon.

Tommy - Now Corey can’t see, he’s busted open slightly, and he’s got a collar on!

Andrew - Not only that but he’s fighting a psychotic Shadow Demon!

Shadow Demon leaves the ring and reaches underneath. Shadow Demon pulls out a table that’s covered with cheese graters, wrapped to the table with barbwire. Shadow Demon sets the table up in front of the entrance ramp and enters the ring.

Tommy - Still want to say we’ve seen it all?

Andrew - never again.

Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey using the chain. Shadow Demon whips Corey Casey to the corner and follows him in with a clothesline. Shadow Demon pulls Corey Casey out of the corner and bulldogs him down. Shadow Demon drags Corey Casey towards the ropes with the chain, then steps out to the ring apron.

Tommy - Shadow Demon is in complete control and it looks like he wants to use his specialty table!

Shadow Demon pulls Corey Casey out to the apron and sets up a piledriver. Shadow Demon jumps off the apron and piledrivers Corey Casey through the cheese grater table ringside.

“You sick fuck!” “You sick fuck!” “You sick fuck!” “You sick fuck!”

Tommy - Corey Casey is driver through the table and his head meets those cheese graters!

Andrew - it’s like these guys are trying to outdo the violence of the other!

Shadow Demon stands up and puts Corey Casey in a camel clutch. Shadow Demon takes a cheese grater off the table and scrapes it across the forehead of Corey Casey. Blood pours from the forehead of Corey Casey as Shadow Demon laughs. Up by the stage they finally get Jason Hawk onto a stretcher and begin wheeling him away.

Tommy - While Shadow and Corey see how much blood of the other they can spill, finally Hawk and O’Shea re getting helped.

Andrew - We obviously hope they’re ok.

Shadow Demon runs up the ramp then jumps off and splashes Jason Hawk on the stretcher. The stretcher rolls with Shadow Demon and Jason Hawk, then Shadow Demon tips it over. Shadow demon unstraps Jason Hawk from the stretcher and lifts him to his feet.

Tommy - Shadow Demon isn’t going to let these guys leave!

Shadow Demon rolls Jason Hawk onto the ramp, then walks under the band stage where Aaron O’Shea still is. Shadow Demon drags Aaron O’Shea out from underneath and he lifts him onto the stretcher. Shadow Demon walks over and climbs up on the ramp. Shadow Demon walks up the stage and steps to the edge. Shadow Demon points at Aaron O’Shea, then jumps off the stage with a swanton bomb. Shadow Demon lands on Aaron O’Shea and the stretcher breaks.

“This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!”

Tommy - These guys are destroying everything!

Andrew - Including each other!

Jason Hawk starts to move on the ramp, then tries to sit up. Jason Hawk sits up and Corey Casey comes running up the stage, then boots him to the face.

Tommy - Even a blood disaster, Corey Casey is still fighting!

Andrew - He wants to retain the Undisputed Title so bad!

Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk to his feet, then lifts him up for a suplex. Corey Casey turns and jackhammers Jason Hawk down into the ramp.

Tommy - Purifier on the entrance ramp!

Andrew - But he can’t eliminate Jason Hawk out there!

Corey Casey stands up and drags Jason Hawk by the leg. Corey Casey adjusts his dog collar as he continues dragging Jason Hawk to ringside. Corey Casey picks Jason Hawk up and rolls him into the ring. Corey Casey slides in and pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Tommy - No one will question the toughness of any NLWF superstar!

Andrew - amazing! They will die to take the Undisputed Title!

Tommy - Corey Casey can, and will arrange that.

Andrew - we’ll see, so far everyone is still in this match!

Corey Casey stands up with a smile on his face. Corey Casey walks over and grabs the cat-o-nine tails, then points towards Jason Hawk. Corey Casey uses his foot to roll Jason Hawk over to his stomach. Corey Casey whips Jason Hawk across the back, but doesn’t stop, instead he continues whipping him.

Tommy - Corey Casey is like a man possessed.

Andrew - No, he’s a man obsessed, obsessed with inflicting pain, and obsessed with keeping the Undisputed Championship!

Corey Casey tosses the whip to the side then leaves the ring. Corey Casey reaches under the ring and pulls out his straitjacket. Corey Casey enters the ring and begins putting the straitjacket on Jason Hawk.

Tommy - Oh no, if he can get that on Jason, he’s in huge trouble!

Andrew - Jason can’t even defend himself, he’s hurt bad.

Corey Casey finishes putting the straightjacket on Jason Hawk, then he lifts him up. Corey Casey throws a fireball into the face of Jason Hawk, then he spears him. Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk up and immediately lifts him up for a suplex. Corey Casey runs and jumps, then turns and jackhammers Jason Hawk into the center of the ring.

Tommy - That is it for Jason Hawk… Nice try!

Andrew - You think Corey Casey is done?

Corey Casey walks over and grabs the cat-o-nine tails again. Corey Casey turns around and is stunnered by Shadow Demon.

Tommy - Shadow Crusher!

Andrew - He helps Jason Hawk, but only because he wants to beat up Corey!

Shadow Demon grabs the chain attached to the dog collar and he runs with it. Shadow Demon jumps over the top rope and lands on the ringside floor, pulling Corey Casey over the top rope falling behind him. Shadow Demon walks over to the announcers and sits down.

Tommy - Shadow, what’s up!

Shadow Demon - Just walking the dog. clown

Andrew - What do you have planned next Shadow?

Shadow Demon - I’m going to take the dog behind the woodshed, and send him the way of old yeller.

Shadow Demon stands up and walks across the broken announce table. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey to his feet and rolls him on top of the Spanish announce table then drops his chain. Shadow Demon jumps the guardrail behind Tommy and Andrew and walks out into the fans.

Tommy - Where is he going?

Andrew - Why do you always ask me?

Shadow Demon is lifted up by the crowd. Shadow Demon stands on the hands of the fans then runs across the crowd. Shadow Demon jumps off the fans, easily clearing the guardrail, and he swanton bombs Corey Casey on the table, but it doesn’t break.

“That was awesome!” “That was awesome!” “That was awesome!”

Tommy - These are the strongest announcers tables ever, only Death Angel’s fat ass could break it!

Andrew - they are specially reinforced.

Shadow Demon stands up and enters the ring. Shadow Demon climbs to the top rope and jumps off with another swanton bomb, landing on Jason Hawk in the center of the ring. Shadow Demon stands up and is hit to the back by a steel chair from Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea grabs Shadow Demon by the back of the head and throws him over the top rope.

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea had time to recover and now has Jason Hawk in the worst possible position!

Andrew - Yeah, Aaron O’Shea has Jason Hawk in a straightjacket!

Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope and points at Jason Hawk. Aaron O’Shea turns around and jumps off the top rope with the double moonsault. Aaron O’Shea lands on Jason Hawk then pins him.

-1-2-3

Aaron O’Shea pulls Jason Hawk up, breaking the count.

Tommy - The Aaron O’My God double moosault on Jason Hawk, but O’Shea isn’t done!

Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope again and jumps off, this time with a triple moonsault. He lands on Jason Hawk barely landing it. Aaron O’Shea pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Jason Hawk has been eliminated!

Tommy - Jason is the first man eliminated from this match.

Andrew - not like he could have kicked out with that straightjacket on him

Aaron O’Shea stands up and runs to the corner. Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope and Shadow Demon jumps up to the apron. Aaron O’Shea kicks Shadow Demon to the face, then jumps off the top rope and frog splashes Corey Casey on the announce table that doesn’t break.

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea with a frog splash from the top rope down to the table and it still wont break!

Shadow Demon jumps off the apron and Aaron O’Shea moves out of the way. Shadow Demon elbow drops Corey Casey on the table, but it still doesn’t break. Shadow Demon turns around and Aaron O’Shea clotheslines him. Aaron O’Shea lifts Shadow Demon and rolls him into the ring.

Tommy - The medical staff is coming down now to help Jason Hawk.

Andrew - It’s about damn time

Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope as Shadow Demon stands up. Aaron O’Shea jumps off the top rope and connects the whisper in the wind of Shadow Demon and pins him.

-1-2-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Tommy - Even a bloody mess, Shadow Demon still finds it easy to kick out at 2!

Andrew - Easy? I don’t think so.

Aaron O’Shea lifts Shadow Demon up and sets him up for a pile driver. Aaron O’Shea jumps and flip piledrivers Shadow Demon, the impact bounces him into the corner. Aaron O’Shea stands up and pulls Shadow Demon out of the corner, then pins him.

-1-2-3

Shadow Demon puts his foot on the bottom rope.

Tommy - Shadow Demon breaking the count by wisely putting his foot on the rope!

Andrew - The triple threat match continues.

Aaron O’Shea drags Shadow Demon to the center of the ring, then walks to the corner. Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope slowly, then jumps off with the double moonsault. Aaron O’Shea lands on Shadow Demon and pins him hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey pulls Aaron O’Shea off of Shadow Demon and out of the ring. Corey Casey slides into the ring and pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-3

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Tommy - He kicks out again!

Andrew - I have no idea who will walk away as Undisputed Champion!

Aaron O’Shea enters the ring and waits behind Corey Casey. Corye Casey stands up and turns around. Aaron O’Shea goes for the Dublin dominator but Corey Casey wraps the chain from the dog collar around the neck of Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy - He’s choking the life out of him with that chain!

Andrew - smart counter by Corey.

Corey Casey takes the dog collar off and runs to the ropes, then spears Aaron O’Shea. Corey Casey pins Aaron O’Shea.

-1-2-3

Aaron O’Shea kicks out. Corey Casey stands up, lifting Aaron O’Shea up with him. Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea up for a suplex then jackhammers him down on top of Shadow Demon. Corey Casey drops down and pins both men.

-1-2-3

Both men barely kick out.

Tommy - At this point… what else can even be done?

Andrew - We’re going to find out..

Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon and is hit with the stunner.

Tommy - Shadow Crusher!

Andrew - Out of nowhere.

Both men lay on the mat and Aaron O’Shea starts to get up. Aaron O’Shea walks to the corner and climbs up. Aaron O’Shea jumps off looking for another triple moonsault. Shadow Demon moves out of the way and Aaron O’Shea hit’s the mat hard. Shadow Demon stands up and stunners Aaron O’Shea then pins him.

-1-2-3

Aaron O’Shea kicks out.

Tommy - How? How did he find the strength to kick out again?

Andrew - It’s the desire to become the Undisputed Champion!

Shadow Demon lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet and both men are speared by Corey Casey. Corey Casey quickly lifts Aaron O’Shea up to his feet, then up for the suplex. Corey Casey jackhammers Aaron O’Shea and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Aaron O’Shea has been eliminated!

Tommy - We are down to a one on one match between Corey Casey and Shadow Demon!

Andrew - the two bloodiest men are still in this match,

Corey Casey stands up and lifts Shadow Demon to his feet. Corey Casey shoves Shadow Demon into the corner, then lifts him to the top rope. Corey Casey climbs up to the top rope with Shadow Demon then lifts him up for a superplex. Corey Casey turns in mid air and jackhammers Shadow Demon to the center of the ring.

Tommy - Super purifier!

Andrew - Corey Casey is going to retain!

Corey Casey pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-3-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Tommy - I have nothing else to say!

Andrew - Same.

Corey Casey sits up and gets to his feet. Corey Casey backs up to the corner.

Tommy - It looks like he’s set for a punt kick!

Andrew - When you’ve tried all your best moves, you start moving outside the play book!

Shadow Demon starts to move and rolls to his stomach. Corey Casey runs out of the corner and launches a punt kick but Shadow Demon moves out of the way. Corey Casey turns around and Shadow Demon goes for the Shadow Crusher. Corey Casey pushes Shadow Demon off of him and boots him to the face.

Tommy - Corey Casey with the big boot.

Andrew - Now he’s looking to put Shadow Demon away.

Corey Casey lifts Shadow Demon to his feet, then lifts him up for a suplex. Shadow Demon falls out the back and lifts Corey Casey up for a tombstone Piledriver. Shadow Demon jumps and tombstones Corey Casey into the center of the ring.

Tommy - Tombstone piledriver from Shadow Demon!

Andrew - Shadow Demon is going to take the Undisputed Title back!

Shadow Demon pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Tommy - I give up! I’m done announcing this match!

Andrew - What an amazing battle!

Shadow Demon stands up, pulling Corey Casey up to his feet. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey up for a suplex. Corey tosses a fireball into the face of Shadow Demon from up in the suplex. Shadow Demon drops Corey Casey down into another tombstone piledriver.

Tommy - Screwdriver!

Shadow Demon pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW NLWF Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon!

“That was awesome!” “That was awesome!” “That was awesome!” “That was awesome!”

Tommy - not a single fan seated right now after that legendary match!

Andrew - the champions who started this year, are now champions again!

The referee hands Shadow Demon the NLWF Undisputed Championship and he hugs it close to him.

Tommy - Tonight, Shadow Demon took back what was stolen from him, he has taken back the Undisputed Championship!

Andrew - But now…

Hey, tore away the veil of weakness
The enemy now lies beneath us, I think we're safe.
Hey, won't be held down any longer
No disgrace and no dishonor keep us chained

Come to Life by Alter Bridge roars through the speakers. Chuck Matthews walks quickly from behind the curtains, his eyes locked on the ring. He looks at the crowd, then back to the ring, smirking. Chuck Matthews holds up the championship briefcase.

There's nothing we should have to fear
We'll never shed another tear

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the crowd before raising his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt on the stage behind him. Chuck looks back to the ring, and races down the ramp. He slides into the ring and looks at Shadow Demon laying on top of Corey Casey in the middle of the ring.

Tommy - He’s cashing in!

Andrew - After Shadow Demon lasted 66 minutes?

Chuck Matthews hands the briefcase to the referee and he slouches down in the corner. Shadow Demon tries to get up and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon stands up and is speared by Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews stands up and grabs the legs of Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews turns Corey Casey over and locks in the cryptic cross.

Tommy - Chuck saw an opportunity at some punishment on Corey Casey and he’s taking it!

Andrew - Cryptic cross locked in on the now former Undisputed Champion!

Chuck Matthews breaks the hold on Corey Casey, then lifts him to his feet and tosses him over the top rope. Chuck Matthews turns around into a chair shot. the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy - CARVER OCEAN! He just leveled Chuck Matthews with a steel chair!

Andrew - and the referee has called a disqualification!

Carver Ocean drops the chair, still staring at Chuck Matthews on the mat. Carver Ocean holds his hand out over Chuck Matthews, offering him a handshake.

Tommy - Carver Ocean, so bitter by being outshined, has cost Chuck Matthews his hard earned Championship Case!

Andrew - Carver Ocean promised to outshine and didn’t deliver until now!

Carver Ocean grabs the Undisputed Championship and holds it up above his head, still looking down at Chuck Matthews.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus April 1st 2010, 1:06 pm

The shot cuts backstage to Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley

I’m backstage now with the reigning, World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D! KID, you’ve watched War Games so far, you’ve seen Nick Ridicule take the NLWF Championship, you just watched Shadow Demon take back the Undisputed Championship, now you headline the biggest show in NLWF history, what’s going through your head?

The Notorious K.I.D
I get the feeling Brenton Cyrus is going to kill me tonight. I get the feeling, that there is no way I can win at this Pay Per View against him. I get the feeling that my World Championship reign, is coming to an end. But then I think about a few weeks ago, when Brenton Cyrus demanded that I hand the World Title over to him. I believe something made me do that, something made me refuse to give up this belt. Who knows, I’ve pulled off some upsets before right? I’ve beaten some big names before right? I’ve beaten Chuck Matthews, Nick Ridicule, Corey Casey, Aaron O’Shea! I defended the No Limit Title 5 times, won fastest rising star of 2009! I was once Kid Kill, and now I’m headlining the biggest show in the history of this company. I’ve proved that dreams come true, and if you work hard anything is possible! Maybe… Just maybe, I can prove the entire world wrong.

The Notorious K.I.D walks past Shane Bradley and the shot cuts to the announcers.

Tommy - So it’s safe to say this has been the greatest event in the history of the No Limit Wrestling Federation.

Andrew - I’m going to have to agree with you on that one, War Games I can officially suck the balls of War Games 2!

Tommy - Nicely put Andrew.

Andrew - Thank you Tommy.

Tommy - It’s been really great working with you here tonight, and I look forward to calling an exciting World Heavyweight Championship match with you.

Andrew - Do you really mean that Tommy?

Tommy - Do you really want me to lie to you after telling you that?

Andrew - …

Tommy - Bring on the main event!

Highlights of the road to War Games play, showing both The Notorious K.I.D and Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus winning the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal, KID Main eventing all the pay per views this year. Finally the video stops and the lights in the stadium shut off.
Frantic by Metallica begins playing.

If I could have my wasted days back,
Would I use them to get back on track?
Stop to warm at karmas burning,
Or Look ahead, but keep on turning.

Do I have the strength
To know how I'll go?
Can I find it inside to deal with what I shouldn't know?

Could I have my wasted days back?
Would I use them to get back on track.

Suddenly, The Notorious Monster Truck runs over the band stage, completely destroying it. The Notorious K.I.D gets out of the monster truck and steps onto the hood of It. The Notorious K.I.D holds up the World Heavyweight Wrestling Title and fireworks shoot out of the stage.

You live it or you lie it!You live it or you lie it!
(You live it or lie it! You live it or lie it!)

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle!

Keep searching
Keep on searching
This search goes on
This search goes on
Keep searching.
Keep on searching.
This search goes on.
This search goes on.

Frantic tick tick tick tick tock
Frantic tick tick tick tick tick tick tock

The Notorious K.I.D jumps from the monster truck, to the stage, then runs down the entrance ramp at top speed. The Notorious K.I.D slides into the ring, then jumps up and jumps to the turnbuckle.

I've worn out always being afraid
An endless stream of fear that i've made
Treading water full of worry
This frantic tick tick talk goes hurry

Do I have the strength
To know how I'll go?
Can I find it inside to deal with what I shouldn't know?

I've worn out always being afraid
An endless stream of fear that i've made

The Notorious K.I.D taunts at each corner, then goes to the center of the ring and does the Suicide Dance.

You live it or lie it! You live it or lie it!
(You live it or lie it! You live it or lie it!)

WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 5ed93d1e1114da23db8d8abadcfb2b30

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Adelaide, Australia. Standing 5’9” and weighing 175 pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

The lights in the arena go out again, this time fire shoots out of different parts of the stage.

Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies
Say your prayers and call me rare
Save your soul tonight

Drift among the faithfull
Bury your desires
Aberrations fill your head
You need a place to hide
And I am

Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?

The music stops and a different song begins.

I never wanted
And I never cared before

I never wanted
And I never cared before
Take it back
This is a new day

I never wanted
And I never cared before
Take it back
This is

How I long to regress
To the days before I took upon myself
The obsession of this world (for tomorrow)
A day of innocence equating beauty (may fall)
For tomorrow may fall (and today)
And today is already (is already gone)

Tomorrow may fall
Today is already gone

Take it back
This is a new day

The song stops playing again, and fire shoots out of the stage and entrance ramp. Hooded men walk out from backstage with torches and then stand on each side of the ramp. Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage wearing a long black robe. Brenton Cyrus holds his arms up at the top of the stage doing his God Pose and fire explodes out of the stage behind him.
Pain Redefined by Disturbed plays as Brenton Cyrus walks down the ramp, each time he passes a hooded man his torch goes out and fire explodes out of the stage. Brenton Cyrus makes it ringside and walks over to the steps. Brenton Cyrus removes his robe and walks up the ring steps, then enters the ring. Brenton Cyrus does his God Pose in the center of the ring and fire shoots out of the corners.

Tommy - The amazing entrances are over, and now it’s the two best World Champions of all time, fighting one on one!

Andrew - Here we go!

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP
WAR GAMES 2 : March 29th 2010 MainEvent
«««« THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D »»versus«« BRENTON CYRUS »»»»

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus runs across the ring, pushing The Notorious K.I.D into the corner. Brenton Cyrus dives at The Notorious K.I.D with a back elbow but he moves out of the way and backs up to the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and clotheslines The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - KID doesn’t seem like he wants to fight.

Andrew - That is not the guy you want to be in the ring with, if you don’t want to fight!

Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet. Brenton Cyrus whips The Notorious K.I.D to the ropes then catches him with a picture perfect dropkick to the face on the rebound. Brenton Cyrus begins stalking The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - He might be setting up the epiphany already!

Andrew - This could be a very short night for The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and turns around into Brenton Cyrus who looks for a cutter. The Notorious K.I.D pushes Brenton Cyrus off of him, sending him to the rope. Brenton Cyrus rebounds and The Notorious K.I.D ducks down, forcing Brenton Cyrus to jump over him. Brenton Cyrus stops and kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the back of the head on the ground, then lifts him to his feet and European uppercuts him, sending him staggering to the corner.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus was able to stop from running to the ropes and that let him take advantage of this match.

Andrew - He’s been able to beat KID to the punch every time!

Brenton Cyrus back elbows The Notorious K.I.D to the face in the corner, then lifts him up to the top rope. Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the top rope and hooks the arm of The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D up and superplexes him from the top rope. Brenton Cyrus pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out.

Tommy - first fall of the main event!

Andrew - If KID can’t fight back here, there will be plenty more to come!

Brenton Cyrus stands up, pulling The Notorious K.I.D up with him. Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus tosses The Notorious K.I.D up but he rotates and is able to get Brenton Cyrus over with a victory roll.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out and stands up. Brenton Cyrus kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the face.

Tommy - KID with a great reversal to the Vicious Betrayal, but Brenton Cyrus was able to make him pay for doing that.

Andrew - a kick to the face.

Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet and sets him up for a New Day. Brenton Cyrus spins with The Notorious K.I.D and drives him into the mat connecting the move.

Tommy - A new day from Brenton Cyrus!

Andrew - This could win the match!

Brenton Cyrus climbs to the top rope and turns to face The Notorious K.I.D, laying in the middle of the ring. Brenton Cyrus jumps off the top rope with a shooting star press and he lands across the knees of The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - KID put his knees up!

Andrew - Brenton went for it all and paid for his efforts!

Brenton Cyrus holds his stomach as he lays next to The Notorious K.I.D. Both men start to get up. The Notorious K.I.D jawbreakers Brenton Cyrus then runs at him with a clothesline. Brenton Cyrus ducks the clothesline and The Notorious K.I.D runs up the turnbuckle and Moonsaults off at him, taking him down.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Tommy - KID is picking up his speed, and he’s starting to fight back in this match.

Andrew - Brenton needs to ground KID again, like he did to start this match.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up walks to the corner. Brenton Cyrus is quick to his feet and he runs at The Notorious K.I.D and up the turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus punches The Notorious K.I.D, almost knocking him off the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D jumps over Brenton Cyrus and sunset flip power bombs him out of the corner. The Notorious K.I.D pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Tommy - Great sunset flip by The Notorious K.I.D!

Andrew - But it still wasn’t enough to win this match.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D sends Brenton Cyrus to the corner and follows him in with a dropkick to the face. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Brenton Cyrus t o the top rope and climbs up with him. Brenton Cyrus shoves The Notorious K.I.D off the turnbuckles and he lands in the ring. Brenton Cyrus stands up on the top turnbuckle as The Notorious K.I.D gets back to his feet with a kip-up. The Notorious K.I.D jumps and dropkicks Brenton Cyrus to the knee. Brenton Cyrus falls off the top rope, to the outside of the ring, and lands across the international announce table, which doesn’t break.

“holy shit!” “holy shit!” “holy shit!” “holy shit!”

Tommy - We knew this was going to be a great main event, these guys are not disappointing!

Andrew - These new tables aren’t safe, that’s for sure.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope where Brenton Cyrus was standing and he points to Brenton Cyrus on the announce table. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope with a swanton bomb as Brenton Cyrus rolls off the table. The Notorious K.I.D lands on the International announce table and bounces off of it from the impact.

“holy shit!” “holy shit!” “holy shit!”

Tommy - KID went for it all, he went for Something to Believe, but Brenton was able to avoid it!

Andrew - Yes, the tables don’t break, but look at what they are doing to the wrestlers!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and falls back down.

Tommy - thehell?

Andrew - He’s holding his knee! Remember when he first got to Legacy he was coming off a knee in jury suffered at Guilty as Charged!

Brenton Cyrus tries to stand up again, but falls. Brenton Cyrus uses the apron skirt to pull himself into the ring. Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner where he pulls his knee pad down and checks on himself.

Tommy - If he’s injured, The Notorious K.I.D needs to get in there and attack!

Andrew - Tommy, you can’t be serious!

Tommy - I’m dead serious, KID has a golden opportunity now, he just needs to get over his friendship, his admiration for Brenton Cyrus, and he needs to beat the shit out of him!

Andrew - Maybe you’re right, this is War Games!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up on the announce table and jumps off. The Notorious K.I.D slides into the ring and looks at Brenton Cyrus in the corner. Brenton Cyrus pulls himself up and limps. The Notorious K.I.D asks Brenton Cyrus if he’s ok and Brenton Cyrus slaps The Notorious K.I.D across the face.

Tommy - Brenton doesn’t want to fight his friend, he wants to fight The Notorious K.I.D!

Andrew - KID looks pissed now.

The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Brenton Cyrus to the knee then stands up and stomps him in the corner. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Brenton Cyrus to the face in the corner, then runs to the opposite corner and quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off going coast to coast and dropkicking Brenton Cyrus down into the corner.

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D with the coast to coast dropkick!

Andrew - Usually he would use a chair or trashcan, but not this time!

The Notorious K.I.D pulls Brenton Cyrus out of the corner and pins him.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Tommy - That was a close one.

Andrew - I’m concerned about the condition of Brenton’s knee.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and walks to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and jumps off looking for a swanton bomb. Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the way and The Notorious K.I.D lands hard in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus stands up in the corner.

Tommy - He’s got him targeted for the punt kick!

Andrew - This would be the end of it!

The Notorious K.I.D starts to get up, rolling to his stomach. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and collapses down, holding his knee. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and grabs the injured leg of Brenton Cyrus, then drops down and locks in the Shut the Fuck Up.

Tommy - SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Andrew - KID has it locked on tight!

The Notorious K.I.D pulls back on the hold, as Brenton Cyrus tries to get to the ropes. Brenton uses his free arm and free leg to scoot closer to the ropes. The Notorious K.I.D continues to pull back on the hold, but Brenton Cyrus grabs the bottom rope.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus able to hold on past the pain and get to the ropes.

Andrew - But the damage has been done!

The Notorious K.I.D pulls Brenton Cyrus to the middle of the ring then walks to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and jumps off with a swanton, this time landing on Brenton Cyrus. The Notorious K.I.D pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Tommy - He kicked out of Something to Believe!

Andrew - Now KID has to be wondering what it’s going to take to win.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D hooks his head and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the turnbuckle looking for the slice bread #2. Brenton Cyrus pushes him off behind him, then jumps and catches him with a cutter.

“This is Awesome!” “This is Awesome!” “This is Awesome!”

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus counters the Double K Switch and hits KID with the epiphany!

Andrew - Amazing reversal, now can he capitalize?

Brenton Cyrus rolls The Notorious K.I.D over and drops an arm across his chest.

-1-2-3

Tommy - This main event will continue!

Andrew - The longer it goes, the more of an advantage KID will have since Cyrus seems to be injured.

Brenton Cyrus stands up with The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his shoulders and balances on one leg. Brenton Cyrus throws The Notorious K.I.D up and drives his hurt knee into his face on the way down. Both men crumble to the mat.

Tommy - Vicious betrayal from Brenton Cyrus!

Andrew - But he used his injured leg, that might not have been the best idea!

Brenton Cyrus pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3

“LET‘S GO KID” “FUCK‘EM UP CYRUS FUCK‘EM UP ” “LET‘S GO KID”
“LET‘S GO KID” “FUCK‘EM UP CYRUS FUCK‘EM UP ” “LET‘S GO KID”

Tommy - What an amazing feeling this is, who is going to walk out of War Games 2 as the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion!?

Brenton Cyrus slides back into the corner.

Tommy - He may be getting ready for a punt kick!

The Notorious K.I.D starts to move and Brenton Cyrus pushes up and looks across the ring at him. The Notorious K.I.D crawls, then gets to his hands and knees. Brenton Cyrus cartwheels out of the corner and punt kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the skull before collapsing.

Tommy - OH! REAWAKENING!

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus cartwheels instead of runs out of the corner in order to punt kick The Notorious K.I.D!

Brenton Cyrus crawls over and pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3-

The Notorious K.I.D kick out.

Tommy - NO ONE HAS EVER KICKED OUT OF THE PUNT KICK!

Andrew - No one, until now!

Brenton Cyrus stands up, using the ropes to keep him standing. Brenton Cyrus grabs The Notorious K.I.D and lifts him to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D jumps and catches Brenton Cyrus with the KIDcutter.

Tommy - KIDCutter out of nowhere!

Andrew - was he even aware he did that?

The Notorious K.I.D rolls Brenton Cyrus over and pins him.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and backs into the corner.

Tommy - Another Something to Believe and you might win this KID!

Andrew - I don’t think he’s setting up for that Tommy!

The Notorious K.I.D stands in the corner watching Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus rolls to his stomach and pushes up. The Notorious K.I.D runs across the ring and punt kicks Brenton Cyrus to the skull. The Notorious K.I.D drops down grabbing the injured leg of Brenton Cyrus and he locks in the Shut the Fuck Up.

Tommy - Punt kick from KID, followed by the Shut the Fuck up submission hold that has beaten some of the best!

Andrew - Brenton is in the center of the ring, his brains rattled, his leg being torn apart, and he’s still not tapping out!

Brenton Cyrus lifts his arm and pushes with his free leg, scooting closer to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus keeps fighting towards the ropes but only moves a little closer each time. The Notorious K.I.D keeps the hold fully applied, leaning back as far as he can.

Tommy - He’s still so far away from the ropes!

Andrew - KID’s got him locked up!

Brenton Cyrus rolls with The Notorious K.I.D, getting him a lot closer to the ropes, but The Notorious K.I.D holds firm with the submission.

Tommy - A last ditch effort by Brenton Cyrus gets him closer to the ropes, but how much more damage did doing that, do to his knee?

Andrew - He’s so close, but no one can last forever in a submission like this one!

Brenton Cyrus scoots closer and reaches for the ropes.

Tommy - He’s a fingernail away!

Andrew - He’s so close!

Brenton Cyrus drops his arm.

Tommy - Is he out?

Andrew - His face is completely red, he hasn’t taken a breath since KID locked this hold in!

The referee checks on Brenton Cyrus, lifting his arm to check for any fight, then he calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, The World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - HE DID IT! HE BEAT BRENTON CYRUS!

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D introduced Brenton Cyrus to a level of pain that made him pass out!

The referee grabs the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and hands it to The Notorious K.I.D. The fans in the arena are almost completely silent, in shock.

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D’s World Title reign continues!

The Notorious K.I.D sits in the corner looking at Brenton Cyrus, who’s still out cold. The lights in the stadium shut off.

Tommy - What the hell is going on?

Andrew - When you beat God at War Games the world ends!

The lights turn back on and inside the ring are Nick Ridicule, Shadow Demon, and The Notorious K.I.D still sitting in the corner.

Tommy - The same champions who started this year, are champions now at War Games!

Andrew - We’ll make sure to update you on the conditions of all our superstars on NLWF.com!

Nick Ridicule and Shadow Demon pull The Notorious K.I.D out of the corner and lift him onto their shoulders. The Notorious K.I.D holds up the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and fireworks shoot out of the stage, ramp, and ring. The fans go insane with cheers, so crazy, they break through the barricade and begin to fill the ringside area.

Confetti and Balloons fall from the rafters as fans start to enter the ring to celebrate with the champions of the No Limit Wrestling Federation.

Tommy - This is one of the most amazing things I’ve ever been apart of! LONG LIVE THE NLWF! I’m going to join them!

Tommy stands up and pushes past fans to get to the ring.

Andrew - War Games 2 will never be forgotten, this has been the greatest spectacular in the history of this company and to be a part of it is an honor! Thank you to all the superstars who made this show an amazing success, we’ll see you next week on REVOLUTION! I’m joining the party!

Inside the ring the fans lift Shadow Demon and Nick Ridicule up with The Notorious K.I.D and all three men hold their Titles up. The ring breaks from the weight of all the people as the show ends.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down