NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 3]■- RP #1

Go down

-■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 3]■- RP #1 Empty -■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 3]■- RP #1

-■THE MAN■-
-■THE MYTH■-
-■THE LEGEND■-
-■THE LORD■-
-■THE GOD■-

-■THE CITY OF SALVATION■-
[click to view]

-■THE SALVATION ERA■-
-■THE DOMINATION OF REVOLUTION■-
-■THE TAKEOVER OF ALL OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING■-
-■THE TERMINATION OF THE WEAK■-
-■THE WORLD CHAMPION■-

The Monologue
I’ve seen everything NLWF has to offer, watched the evolution of an organization, I carried the NLWF on my back to the promise land it is today. Without me, the NLWF would be DEAD, gone, it would have never survived over the summer. You might not like me, you might hate the things I say, you may hate that I and many others proclaim me a God, but the fact is you must respect me.

Blood, Sweat, and Tears is a huge understatement when talking about what I’ve sacrificed to get to the level I am at today. I’ve given everything I have to achieve the things I have, then a bunch of nobodies walk in and disrespect God, spit on my legacy, my legend.

Lethal Injection will pay in blood, each member will bleed next week on Revolution, I guarantee it. Ryan Apollos you were saved last week, you were one swift punt kick to the skull away from your awakening. Despite having everything stacked in your favor you still failed to take the World Championship.

You know what makes me different from everyone in the NLWF, everyone in the world? I never fail, I can overcome any obstacle and prove I’m even better then people hype me up to be. I always excel in the toughest situations, and that’s what’s going to make the different in the this war between Salvation and Lethal Injection.

The Story
We walked through the entrance building, not knowing what to expect. Ali gripped my hand tight, as we followed Sal Ramis and Dane Marks. Finally we approached a large gate, it opened as we approached it and for the first time I got to see the City.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Holy Fuck.

Even though I knew it was a dream, I was still impressed. I looked at the amazing, dark red brick building to the far right, Then the normal brick building in front of me, astonished at how perfectly made and new the buildings were. I kept telling myself this is a dream, don’t get excited, this isn’t real, Salvation is dead, but no matter how much I wanted to believe all of that was true, I also wanted Salvation back more then anything. Sal Ramis and Dane Marks drove up in front of Ali and I in a golf cart. I looked at Sal Ramis who cracked a half smile at me as if to tell me he knew I loved the city already.

■■Sal Ramis■■
Get in, we’ll give you a tour of your city God.

He winked at me, as I helped Ali into the back of the Golf Cart. I got in next to here and we took off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Who came up with the idea to create a city?

Sal Ramis and Dane started laughing, I looked at Ali who was staring at me.

■■Sal Ramis■■
You did.

Ali’s eyes got wide as I shook my head. I looked outside the gold cart at the almost black grass.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s just a dream

I mumbled to myself.

■■Sal Ramis■■
Alex Mark was the guy who told us about your idea for a city of Salvation, he said Salvation would be ready to return once a city was created in the name of God. The city is finally complete, it’s perfect. Alex Mark never stopped believing in Salvation, even during the darkest era. When others questioned their faith, Alex was here to show us that no matter what you were doing God, you had not forgotten us. He is the man who saved Salvation from Chuck Matthews, the anti-Cyrus, the false prophet.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my coin, even in my dream I still had it.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Chuck Matthews…

Sal Ramis interrupted me, not giving me a chance to defend Chuck Matthews.

■■Sal Ramis■■
Chuck Matthews never believed in Salvation, never believed in you, he only road the success of Salvation, then abandoned ship, never truly believing. It’s time for you to let go God, it’s time for you to remove Chuck Matthews from your life. How many people have told you that it was Chuck Matthews who held you back from achieving even greater things? Chuck Matthews was brainwashed out of Salvation, you have no need to feel bad, or guilty about that.

I stopped and thought about his words, he was a smooth talker, I could see why he was such a high ranked member of Salvation. The thoughts rushed back into my head, it’s just a dream, don’t get attached, it’s not real.

■■Sal Ramis■■
You let him hold you back, then when you two broke apart you became even more powerful, even more successful, even more popular, hell you took over the entire NLWF after he tried to sabotage your career. Yet you attempt to defend that man? He’s a non believer, it’s time to let him go, he’ll never be the man you built him up to be during the original Salvation. Never.

I felt a tear fall out of my eye and hit my cheek, it rolled down my face slowly, then fell off and crashed down into the coin in my hand. I didn’t have anything to say, all I could feel was an incredible pain in my chest.

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZzZz]

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone, I looked to see who it was.

[Incoming Call From: Megan O‘Day]

I quickly answered.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hello?

■■Megan O’Day■■
Brenton, Um… your heart is freaking out…

I stopped and thought about the day I cut my heart out and gave it to Megan, I didn't even know she still had it, I thought she had given it back.

■■Megan O’Day■■
And.. For some reason it’s turning black. Are you ok?

I looked around as the everything began to fade to black, then I passed out.

I woke up screaming after what felt like an eternity of nightmares, I dreamt that Salvation had failed, and the world was an ugly place. I looked around the room, I was alone, in a room I had never seen before. I rolled off the bed, and walked towards a window and looked outside, I was overlooking a large field, in the center of the field was an amazing black marble statue of me doing the God pose. Underneath my Statue was one of Ali doing the same God pose as me. People surrounded it, all of them down on their knees praying around the statue of Me. I opened the door that lead me to the roof of the building I was in. I looked up and saw a white marble statue of me holding the World Championship.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Holy shit, they built a city…

I ran to the edge of the building and looked over the side, I didn’t know what to do. I looked at the building next to the building I was on. I backed up and ran for it and jumped, I flew through the air and landed on the roof of the next building, I tucked and rolled back to my feet. I opened the door and entered the building, I could tell it was some kind of school. I looked up at a bulletin board.

[UNIVERSITY OF SALVATION]

I walked down the halls and opened a random door. Everyone in the class looked at me.

“and that’s how the group One World Nation came to be.”

A girl pointed at me and screamed.

“GOD IS HERE!”

I shut the door and stumbled back, I could hear everyone in the classroom stand up, I ran down the hall as everyone from that class busted through the door. I ran into another random classroom, and leaned up against the door as everyone ran past in the halls.

???
You saw all the potential in the world in me, You paid to bring me to Legacy, let me stay in your spare mansion, introduced me to the talent agency that signed me to do a movie, and I let you down.

I knew the sound of that voice, I turned around slowly and was greeted to a familiar face. It was Demetrius Randall.

■■Demetrius Randall■■
I see Sal and Dane were able to get you here, where are they?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I jumped from the room of the building next to here.

I didn’t know what the hell else to say, Demetrius Randall looked at me like I was insane.

■■Demetrius Randall■■
Your house? That’s your new home. Come on, I’ll try to explain things on the way back to your house.

We walked through the halls of the University as Demetrius told me about everything he had been through since I lost faith in him, even told me about his thoughts of suicide. But then he was awakened by Sal Ramis and Dane Marks who brought him to the city, saved his life, and after that he met the girl of his dreams and married her. He talked about how powerful Salvation was and how much the religion changed his life. We exited the University he pointed out some of the buildings to me and explained how he had found his life calling, as a motivational speaker at the University. We walked towards my house.

■■Demetrius Randall■■
I have someone I’d like you to meet.

We walked past my house, he pointed out another building.

■■Demetrius Randall■■
That’s God’s Temple, that building took the lives of more followers then any other.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
They died building it?

■■Demetrius Randall■■
No, They died going inside. No one has survived after entering that building.

I looked at the Temple, something about the building seemed different then all the other buildings, besides the fact that all the windows were tinted so you couldn’t see inside, and had black, metal, bars covering them. I looked to my left and noticed a place that looked like a castle.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What’s that building?

Demetrius Randall laughed to himself.

■■Demetrius Randall■■
That’s where your apprentice will stay, be trained, tortured, whatever the hell it is you do to the people who become your apprentice. That’s kind of why I want you to meet this guy, I think he could be the one you’re looking for.

I thought about Corey Casey who I had my eye on, and wanted to make my apprentice, but decided I would keep an open mind about whoever DR had to introduce to me.

■■Demetrius Randall■■
This is the Gym, I must say I’ve seen a lot of future NLWF Stars here. But none of them like the guy I’m going to introduce you too.

We kept walking getting closer to the Gym, Demetrius Randall pointed out Salvation City Hall to me, and told me that’s where guys like Sal Ramis and Dane Mark.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What does Sal Ramis do?

■■Demetrius Randall■■
He’s, the mayor of the city. He’s converted more people to Salvation then anyone, he actually holds all the records.

We entered the gym, Demetrius Randall walked up to his guy who was doing crunches. They walked towards me.

■■Demetrius Randall■■
Dylan, this is God. God this is Dylan, the future of the NLWF.

I looked at Dylan, studied him a bit. He reached his hand out in front of me.

■■Dylan Evans■■
It’s an honor.

I shook his hand.

■■Demetrius Randall■■
I’ve been training his wrestling skills, I guarantee he’s ready for the NLWF, especially if you take him on as your apprentice.

Dylan Evans dropped down to his knees.

■■Dylan Evans■■
I pledge my allegiance to you and Salvation.

I smiled and prepared to answer, but was interrupted.

■■Sal Ramis■■
God, their you are, we’ve been looking all over for you.

Ali walked up and wrapped her arms around me, she looked up and whispered into my ear.

■■Alison Williams■■
This is the greatest place I’ve ever been, they treat me like a queen here.

I looked at Sal Ramis who had a grin on his face, he knew we absolutely loved the city.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I was catching up with my old friend Demetrius Randall, and meeting my possible apprentice.

■■Sal Ramis■■
That wont be necessary, your apprentice is here already. While you were out cold we found Corey Casey, he has arrived, we just sent him into the Apprentice building, he is waiting for you God.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
The city is amazing Sal, I want to move everyone here.

Sal Ramis laughs out loud.

■■Sal Ramis■■
We’ve already started the move. In fact, Alexis Rose is in the same apprenticeship building as Corey Casey, maybe you and Alison should, show them the ways of salvation.

I smiled, this was real, the city was real, and Salvation was back, no one could stop us and I knew it.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Good meeting you Dylan, also good seeing you again DR, I’ll talk to you guys later.

I grabbed Ali’s hand and we walked out of the gym towards the apprenticeship building. Ali looked excited, like she was excited to torture Alexis Rose. We opened the gate and walked closer to the apprenticeship building.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ready?

Alison smiled wide.

■■Alison Williams■■
Oh yeah.

The Match
Aaron O’Shea has made the largest mistake of his life, he has returned to the NLWF after I crucified him, and he still wants to defy me. You think you’re really clever don’t you Aaron O’Shea? Attempting to use your Vice President powers one last time cause I’ve been to busy to fire you.

Guess what? You lose again, those contracts were immediately cancelled by myself and the rest of the NLWF Board of Directors, unfortunately, the board has requested I find a Vice President for the NLWF, who will be fair to both of the groups.

If I can’t find a suitable candidate then your contracts will go through, and Lethal Injection will have General Manager control throughout November. Believe me, I wont allow that to happen, I will find someone who doesn’t care about Salvation and who doesn’t care about Lethal Injection.

I hope you’re ready to fall as hard as Chuck Matthews has, I hope you’re ready to live in a world that is Godless, the same way all other non Salvation followers do.

I’m as good as I’ve ever been, Salvation has relit the fire that has been missing for a long time, to have so many followers, I feed on their prayers, on their belief in me, and in return I believe in them, I do whatever necessary to make sure they know that God appreciates the support.

We are united like never before, if you thought I beat the shit out of you easily at Seven Sins, now you have to fight me while I’m pissed off. I suggest you take those pain killers you love to pop like M&M’s, and take an entire handful of them before our match, because the pain I plan on inflicting on you and the rest of the Lethal Injection will be far to much for you to handle.

Aaron O’Shea, I plan to finish what I started at Seven Sins. I’ll admit I took it too easy on you, I expected you to just roll over and die, but you didn’t, I guess I trained you better then I thought, but none of that will matter after Revolution, your time, Chuck Matthews time, it’s up.

Nothing left now but to humble yourself before God, before Salvation, then let God decided what to do next.

Salvation
I am asking you the most important question of life.
Your joy or your sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer.
The question is: Are you saved?
It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved?
Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?
I can guarantee you one thing if you pray to me as your God.
You will live a long and happy life, at the top of the hill.
If you choose not to worship me as your lord and savior, then you will face the wrath of the lord almighty.
Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 3]■- RP #1 I_vote_lcap100/100-■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 3]■- RP #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit