NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 2]■- RP #3

Go down

-■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 2]■- RP #3 Empty -■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 2]■- RP #3

■■
I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION
■■

The limo stopped, Sal and Dane had smiles on their faces, while I had my usual, I’m going to beat the shit out of you look on my face.

■■Sal Ramis■■
We’re here.

My door opened and I stepped out of the Hummer Limousine, I reached my hand down and helped Ali out of the Limo, then looked around. We were in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by trees.

■■Sal Ramis■■
Take the limo into the garage.

The driver went back into the limo, an underground door opened and he drove down into it.

■■Sal Ramis■■
We have an underground garage, that way members can park their vehicles, and whenever they need to leave, they can drive away, we have a pretty long walk through the forest, please follow me.

Ali grabbed my hand tight as we followed Sal and Dane into the forest. The sky was finally starting to light up, I looked at my watch, it was 5am. Ali pulled me close to her, and whispered into my ear.

■■Alison Williams■■
This is starting to freak me out.

I whispered back to her.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s ok, just stay close to me babe.

Ali wrapped my arm around her as we continued walking through the forest. I

■■Sal Ramis■■
Brenton the city is only a few minutes away.

I looked up at the trees, the leaves and ashy black color, then I looked down at the ground, the grass was the same shade. Then it all hit me, I was dreaming, I was having another dream about Salvation, this time it was just more vivid then the other times. I let out a laugh, getting the attention of everyone. Sal and Dane stopped to turn around to see what I was laughing at. I shook my head, at them with a smile on my face. The continued walking.

■■Alison Williams■■
Brenton, why were you laughing?

I looked at Ali, not caring what she had to say since she was only a dream, I leaned her back and planted a movie style kiss on her. Then pulled her back up and kept walking.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hey Dane, can you do me a favor?

Dane stopped walking and looked at me.
■■Dane Marks■■
Yes God, anything.

I laughed again.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Punch yourself in the face, hard.

Dane looked at me like I was crazy, then shrugged his shoulders and punched himself right to the nose. He let out a scream, and leaned over grabbing his face. Dane whipped the tears out of his eyes and looked at me again, it was obvious his nose was broken, black rings quickly formed around his eyes, and his nose bent to the left. Blood streamed out of his nose and across his lips before reaching his chin where it would drip off, then to the ground.

■■Dane Marks■■
How was that my Lord?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Impressive.

Dane grabbed his nose with his thump and index finger, and he popped it back into position, making a sickening cracking sound in the process. Dane turned around and continued walking, I looked at Sal who was looking at me funny.

■■Sal Ramis■■
Would you like something from me?

I smiled and shook my head, Ali nudged me with her elbow getting my attention.

■■Alison Williams■■
Brenton, why did you make that poor man break his own nose?

I kept walking, with Ali under my arm, I looked at her.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Because I realized that this is only a dream, I’m going to wake up at any moment and be right back in my bed, next to the real you, and all of this wont have mattered at all. The way I see it is now that I know it’s a dream, I might as well have fun with it.

Ali tried to tell me something.

■■Alison Williams■■
Brenton this…

■■Sal Ramis■■
We’re here!

I switched my attention from Ali towards Sal, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. In front of us was, what had to be, a twenty foot tall black brick wall, I looked up at it, then looked down the side of it. Every fifty or so feet was a watch tower, with an armed guard. Sal Ramis walked towards the wall and removed one of the bricks revealing a keypad, he pressed a few buttons to enter the code, the opened a secret door that was blended into the wall.

■■Sal Ramis■■
Welcome, to heaven.

Sal and Dane walked in, leaving Ali and I staring on in amazement, before finally walking in.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 2]■- RP #3 I_vote_lcap100/100-■I DREAM OF A CITY, A CITY OF SALVATION [Part 2]■- RP #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit