NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■-

Go down

-■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■- Empty -■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 29th 2009, 1:45 am

-■■-
-■■-
-■Chuck Matthews■-
-■■-
-■■-

-■■-
-■■-
-■Judas■-
-■■-
-■■-

“What makes you any different then Havoc or The Mexican Samurai?”

“I kill people who talk poorly of me, why should you be special?”

“Your betrayal of God will not go unpunished.”

“I will have my vengeance.”

“Matthews Pays.”

“8-30-09”

-■■-
Showtime Presents:
God -vs- The Sinner

-■■-

-■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■- ShowtimeSpecial

I’ll start from the beginning, from the beginning of the No Limit Wrestling Federation all the way to the takeover of NLWF by me, it was Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews. I met Chuck Matthews at a NLWF tryout in Chicago, I documented all of this in my King of the Throne Uncensored episode.

“Hey”
- Chuck Matthews

He said to me, he didn’t know who I was, just thought I was some indy wrestler hoping to get a break in the big times. We waited for hours to get our interview, we introduced ourselves, talked about life, our dreams, our goals, our admiration's, we spoke about everything. It was at that point I realized I didn’t have any friends, I knew hundreds of people but still never considered anyone of them a friend of mine.

Chuck Matthews became my best friend, we continued talking before we came up with the idea that we should interview together. We watched as singles wrestler after singles wrestler got rejected, barely even noticed and not given a chance. We thought of names frantically as our time approached, A-Lister’s, Hollywood’s Finest, nothing we came up with seemed good enough to impress an eleven year old, let alone an NLWF Executive.

“I wish there was a Tag Team name that could own!” -
Brenton Cyrus

The words slipped out of Chuck’s mouth,

“Own” -
Chuck Matthews

“One World Nation” -
Chuck Matthews
It was brilliant, almost too good but it left you wanting more.

We put the last few pieces of the puzzle together and it was time for our interview

“Up Next, Chuck Matthews!” -
NLWF Talent Scout

“Actually we are a tag team, Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews.” -
Brenton Cyrus

The man didn’t give a shit about us or our tag team, he waved me over and I walked up to Chuck, as we prepared for our interview. I’ve always respected Chuck Matthews, since day one, he called us Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews, what a guy.

We walked into the office, the extremely cold office. We told them about ourselves, then the asked us to remove our shirts, which we did. I’ve had a six pack since I was twelve, but the still didn’t seem impressed by us, we told them our tag team name, and they laughed. The began looking at our paperwork, and right when I thought we would be rejected.

“Are you Brenton Cyrus from the North Mason High Movies?” -
NLWF Talent Scout

Those stupid fucking movies actually served a purpose in my life

“It would bring a great amount of publicity to the NLWF to have you come aboard Brenton.” -
NLWF Talent Scout

“We‘re a tag team, I can‘t join without Chuck Matthews here. He taught me how to wrestle.” -
Brenton Cyrus
They signed us both, we were headed to the big leagues. Unfortunately they were reluctant to book us as a tag team together. They told us to prove ourselves in the new division, the Junior Heavyweight Division. We went undefeated throughout the month, and at the New Era Pay Per View we fought in a fatal four way match.

“We want you to punt kick Chuck Matthews tonight.”
- Ramirez Silva

Without even thinking about it, I screamed no in the face on NLWF Ramirez Silva, shocking him and the Vestieri family with my defiance. I refused to kick a true best friend, even if it was just one time.

“You don‘t understand, we need you to be a ruthless killer out their, not even your friends are safe.” -
Ramirez Silva
I didn’t know what to do, I was living my dream of being a professional wrestler and I was faced with the hardest decision of my life in my first month.

“Brenton if you do this you could be headlining War Games.” -
Jessica Vestieri

“We‘ve already set it up, Cyber Punk versus Brenton Cyrus versus Joe Santiago!” -
Ramirez Silva

I knew how huge of a match that was, I knew exactly what main eventing, the pay per view labeled as the biggest pay per view in NLWF, meant. I didn’t know what to do, Chuck and I had been hanging out nonstop since that day we were signed together. I replied to management with a “I‘ll think about it.”

My contract full Creative Control, which meant I had the right to know all storyline plans, character plans, etc. Before the Fatal 4 Way match Chuck and I wished each other luck, and we went out to the ring.

The match was a classic, I attacked the American Cobra and Chuck Matthews went after Saint. We were getting a great reaction from the crown, the booed whenever Chuck or I hit a move, and got up to their feet anytime one of the face fought back. I clothesline American Cobra over the tope rope sending us both to the ringside area, while Chuck continued to battle Saint. Saint attempted a spinning backfist, Chuck Matthews ducked underneath it and hit a spear, Saint was eliminated.

I looked into the ring and shook my head in approval, when I turned around American Cobra was swinging a steel chair at me. The chair connected, bouncing off my forehead since I wasn’t able to get my hands up fast enough. I flew backwards from the impact and flipped over the guardrail.

I grabbed my forehead, I shook my head a few times to make sure I wasn’t knocked out from the show. I wasn’t expecting it at all, some of the fans started screaming at me, I was on dream street. I laid my head in my hands.

“Get Up Movie Star!” - Fan

I faded in and out of consciousness, a loud ringing noise filled my ears. I used my arms to push myself up. I grabbed onto the railing tight and looked into the ring. American Cobra had Chuck Matthews locked in a Cobra Clutch, I could see Chuck’s face was turning red.

American Cobra lifted Chuck Matthews up and brought him down for a Cobra Clutch backbreaker. I rolled over the railing and slid into the ring as American Cobra pinned Chuck Matthews. I ran and punt kicked American Cobra as hard as I could, getting some revenge on him for the chair shot.

I pinned American Cobra to the mat, getting an easy three count. I stood up and smiled, we had the match won, at least one of us was going to be the Junior Champion. I turned around to check on Chuck Matthews and was speared.

I grabbed my abdominals tight, his shoulder knocked the wind right out of me. Chuck Matthews reached an arm over me for the pin. I could feel the vibration and hear the slam of the referee’s hand against the mat. I did my best to catch my breath, that 2 seconds felt like forever, it was in slow motion.

My arm shot into the air, stopping the referee in his tracks. I fought to fill my lungs with oxygen, I got to my feet some way, some how, I spun around and was hit with a sinning backbreaker. I could tell Chuck Matthews wanted to win this match badly.

I slowly got up, still not able to take a full breath of air, Chuck Matthews kicked me to the back of the leg, sending me back to the ground. Once again the refs hand slammed down a foot away from my head, I watched him raise his hand again, and I pushed Chuck Matthews off of me.

I raced Chuck Matthews back to our feet, I charged him and got lifted into the air and dropped with a spine buster bomb. I couldn’t breath at all, every attempt hurt, I felt my ribs and twitched in pain,
I knew at least two of them were broken.

I got to my feet again, much to the shock of the fans who could see the enormous bruise on the right side of my body. I did my best to cover it with my arm. Chuck Matthews pulled my head backwards and connected an Inverted DDT.

I refused to stay down, getting up again, I threw a punch and got hip tossed, I rolled through the hiptoss and charged clotheslining Chuck Matthews to the ground. The crowd began scream “Cyrus Sucks” but I was always focused.

I leaped into the air connecting a Picture Perfect Dropkick right into the jaw of Chuck Matthews. I slammed back down into the mat, at this point the pain was starting to make me smile. I smiled at the camera, sending the crowd into furious boo.

I pushed myself up to my feet using only my arms, I fell backwards leaning my entire body against the corner. Chuck Matthews started to get up, he was on his hands and knees. So many thoughts went through my head, it was my career or my friendship.

I jumped in the corner using the ropes to jolt me towards Chuck Matthews I pulled my leg back and thrusted it forward at Chuck’s head, then stopped myself right before impact. I looked down at Chuck Matthews, my best friend, I wrapped his arm around me and lifted him into the air. I spun around and connected the North Mason Money Maker driving Chuck Matthews down into the mat. I pinned him hooking both legs. I watched as the referee slammed his hand into the mat three times.

I rolled off of Chuck Matthews and grabbed onto my ribs. The adrenaline from the match had me forgetting about the pain. I pushed my hands against the mat and backed myself into the corner.

“The winner of this match, and the first ever, Junior Heavyweight Champion, Brenton Cyrus!!!” -
Randy Renalds

I got to my feet and grabbed the beautiful Junior Championship from the referee, I lifted it into the air with one arm, while holding my ribs. I finally regained my breath, and the dizziness had gone away. Chuck Matthews stood up and looked at me, he walked towards me and we shook hands in the center of the ring.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!” -
Ramirez Silva

“Do you realize what you‘ve done?” -
Jessica Vestieri

Ramirez Silva hated me, he said I reminded him of Anakin Skywalker, he used to say “You have all the potential to be the greatest, but the attitude of someone destined to fail.” The Vestieri Family and Silva had a meeting about what I had done, they shut the door of their office but I could hear everything.

“It‘s too risky to put him in the War Games main event!” -
Ramirez Silva

“So what are we going to do, drop one of our brightest stars because he‘s a bit rough around the edges?”

“Ramirez, maybe Chuck Matthews should headline War Games!” -
Jessica Vestieri

I knew Jessica Vestieri and Chuck Matthews were sleeping around behind Carmine’s back already, Chuck had told me, and asked me to watch his back for him if anything ever went down, I told him I would watch out for him.

“Chuck Matthews is just as big of a star as Brenton Cyrus.” -
Jessica Vestieri

“Silva, please, let me work something out I promise that after War Games you‘ll see that Brenton Cyrus is the man who‘s going to make this company the best on earth.” -
Carmine Vestieri

“Alright Carmine, he‘s your responsibility, but if he fucks up, it‘s your ass too!” -
Ramirez Silva

Ramirez Silva stormed out of the office, he didn’t bother to look at me, he just walked right by. Carmine stepped out of his office, he looked at me with a smiled on his face, then nodded at me in approval. I smiled and got to my feet slowly, I immediately went to the medical area and got wrapped up.

“Great match.” -
Carmine Vestieri

Carmine was always my favorite person to talk to after a show. He would tell me what he like, and what he didn’t like. His opinion always meant the most to me, whether is was good or bad.

“You did absolutely perfect, I love the fact that you didn‘t kick him.” -
Carmine Vestieri

“Brenton, you need to learn to humble yourself a bit though, people will listen if you do things in a calm and collected fashion, don’t let your emotions control your actions.”
- Carmine Vestieri

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

-■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■- Empty Re: -■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 29th 2009, 1:46 am

Chapter 2

Chuck and I were more the friends, we were brothers. That’s probably why he stabbed me in the back, Chuck Matthews killed all his other brothers, no wonder he would try the same thing on me, the only difference is God can’t die.

Chuck Matthews will soon become a true believer of Salvation, he will drop to his knees and pray to me as his Lord and God, or he will live the rest of his days in a sad lonely hell. Chuck Matthews will learn the hard way what happens when you sin.

I don’t forget a damn thing, June 3rd has been on my mind a solid two months. The nightmares, the pain, the bad memories, and the man who killed out brotherhood will pay for doing so. I promise, I swear to myself, I will avenge my best friend, the man who was taken from me by an Ego driven, jealous, sad individual who had to adopt a seventeen year old girl just to find some companionship.

I’m going to kill Chuck Matthews, this, Sex Icon all to avenge my fallen brother. Chuck Matthews, the man I knew died June 3rd 2009, killed by a man who is a coward, a man afraid of God, petrified at the thought of facing the mighty wrath of God.

I’ll put everything on the line, I’ll put all my money, all my clothes, everything. I throw the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship on the table, I’ll put my career on the line, I’ll take everything I have, my name, my God status, the NLWF, the clothes off my back. I’ll put it all on the line, in fact you can have it all, I don’t care.

None of that means a damn thing to me, you know what means something to me?

Watching Aaron O’Shea become a 2 Time Undisputed Universal Champion, seeing Aaron O’Shea become the second ever Quadruple Champion, holding the Tag Team titles with a man who isn’t a coward. How can I replace you Chuck Matthews? Easily.

I watched Shadow Demon win his first ever single’s title, I was their, I was the first man to congratulate him as he walked through the curtain. I watched Shadow Demon kick Chuck Matthews ass on Direct Hit, His return to Direct Hit, after the disaster that was Hazard.

I watched Chuck Matthews fake an injury to save himself the NLWF Championship, a match that was given to K.I.D in the win column, but not counted as a title defense, I watched K.I.D become the BEST in the month of August.

I took all of these guys, all of these guys willing to humble themselves before God, and I made each one of them better then you Chuck Matthews. Do you know why they are better then you Chuck? Do you understand why August has been the beginning of your downfall?

I understand, I watch all of these guys submit themselves to the Lord, all of these guys follow the path of Salvation, I watch you Chuck Matthews drift further and further away, and the further you go, the worse things seem to get.

The NLWF is headed towards a dark path, once again, just like it was after Guilty as Charged. The same way it was back then, it is now, NLWF needs God, NLWF needs Brenton Cyrus to save the NLWF, and like always The Lord does not ask for help, instead I speak, and my followers listen.

God of War is where the NLWF becomes heaven, one company, one owner, God watching over all. For those who align with me, I promise a Graceland so magnificent you’ll know the Lord has provided on his promises.

For those who do not submit themselves to God, a darkened path approaches, and the Highway to Hell is waiting.

I kill my enemies, just do a little bit of research. Brenton Cyrus would be exactly where he is today without Chuck Matthews, Chuck Matthews would be nowhere without Brenton Cyrus. Still fucking that dirty little tramp Lauren Taylor, working indy events for RWF, taking light tubes to the face, and getting owned by tables.

Chuck Matthews would not be a former Undisputed Universal Champion without God, he would not be a 2 time Undisputed Tag Team champion without God, Chuck Matthews would be a loser living in Chicago blowing off the promises he made to people.

Chuck Matthews would be an even more pathetic person then he has evolved into now. Chuck Matthews needs to take a look at 8 months of God spilling his blood for a No Limit Wrestling Federation that he put on the map.

I created Salvation, and Chuck Matthews was privileged enough to come along for the ride. Chuck Matthews was privileged enough to have me call him my brother, and I treated him as if he was God himself.

Maybe I’m to blame for what Chuck Matthews has become. I promised Chuck Matthews that one day we would own the NLWF, one day we would stand tall as World Heavyweight and Universal Champion, that we would provide Salvation for anyone who needed it.

Chuck Matthews, killed Chuck Matthews, and because of that, I will kill my brothers killer.

Chuck, you are about to hate the NLWF, I’m going to make you feel pain that you thought couldn’t be reached without the sweet death that follows. I will leave you broken, beaten, destroyed in the center of the ring. This isn’t a match between us, this is a massacre.

You sat back and watched as I bled to death, I reached out to you, I told you I needed help and you did nothing. You were willing to watch me get fired, you were willing to watch me get traded, you wanted me gone.

The feeling is finally mutual!

I want you gone!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■†■Chuck Matthews■†■God -vs- The Sinner■†■Judas■†■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down