NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is your Hart?

Go down

Where is your Hart? Empty Where is your Hart?

Post by Hart August 22nd 2009, 10:28 pm

I’ve been driving for what seemed to be hundreds of miles. I wanted to see the shores of Italy, at least that’s what I told everyone who cared to ask. But in reality I wanted to get away, needed to take in fresh air, really needed to be as far as the wrestling spotlight as I could.

Don’t get it wrong, I’m thrilled to be back wrestling, but it just doesn’t seem like it did. Almost as if the fun isn’t there. My completive spirit has lost its edge; sure Wrestling is about performing, about giving everyone a good show.

But if anyone tells you there only doing it for the performance aspect, there full of shit

A couple of hundred miles away from Naples, I finally stopped for lunch. The place kind of reminded me of a truck stop Diner back in Philadelphia. Man I miss home, really am looking forward to being back in Philly next week

I politely declined the waiter’s suggestion of a catfish special and ordered a bacon cheeseburger and a milkshake. Then I set about studying for this week’s show.

..:: Frank Hart::..
It seems to me I’ve been added to another man’s battle. It was Cotton who was jumped and made a fool of by Rico and company. I had nothing to do with neither the beating nor the aid, hell it didn’t even dawn on me to save the Clown. Who would have thought, The clown would have had trouble with Tyrone, aka Tantrum aka who really gives a fuck. The kid has done nothing since joining NLWF. And now he believes losing the mask and the Tantrum that he’ll be something special? Has he not learned anything from his partner Rico Sutton? Let me break it down, once a jobber always a jobber, with or without a mask…

While I sat there talking out load, I suddenly detected a possible presence coming up behind me, and I got ready to spring into action, with the way NLWF has been evolving you have to be prepared for anything from botch kidnappings, to adultery.

I got ready to leap out in the aisle to deliver a round house kick at whoever was approaching

..:: Amanda Chase-Hart::..
Don’t even think about it, Frank

Said a familiar voice, it was my ex-wife Amanda, We haven’t been together since Joe Wrestling Federation, are divorce has been finalize for about five years. After she took everything I thought I would never see her again, I mean she took everything from my house to my cars. Every last dime I made with the sponsors deals back in JWF.

I was in hard shape. But that was years ago, I’ve bounced back. Won championships, entertained thousands. I was on a roll, figures with this recent slump I’ve been mentally in, followed Amanda.

..::Frank Hart::..
Ah, Amanda…I still have half a bagel I’m assuming you’re here to take it, just like you did five years ago

..::Amanda Chase-Hart::..
I see you still have a sense of humor, it’s one of your better traits.

Can we cut the bullshit Amanda, what do you want?

She took a seat next to me

I saw you pull up to the Diner, I’ve been living here in Naples for a while. Saw the poster for the World Tour stop here in Italy, figured you may be in need for some advice

Advice? From you? The world has truly gone mad

..:: Amanda Chase-Hart::…
You’re in denial Frank, your not yourself, everyone can see it. I watched you go from Universal Champion to…to….this soulless monkey, who does what he is told and does it for pennies on the dollar.

You have no idea what you are talking about

Spear the fight Frank, and take a long hard look at yourself. You look like shit, in fact you look worse than shit, you look like the spawn of Mexican Samurai and Jackson. Are you even clean anymore?

..::Frank Hart::…
What does it matter?

It matters on everything. How can you be the ‘Straight Edge Hart Attack’, when you’re using again?

I’m no-

Save it Frank, I can smell the Mary-Jane all over you, along with the remains of a bottle of Jack

Do you know what I’ve been through? I was run out of Direct Hit, sent packaging because of dirty politics. I mean for crying out load did you even see last weeks match? I was horrible, sloppy, I should have never taken that long to beat a no-show!

Shut up Frank! Look at yourself, your falling apart and you don’t even know why, hell I think you don’t want to. Frank, you’ve lost your heart. You lost everything that makes you Frank Hart!

..:: Frank Hart::..
Fuck you Amanda, you don’t know shit!

No Fuck you Frank! I sat around for years as you put your body through hell, I watched you overdose 3 times, before you cleaned up and followed the Straight Edge of life. Now when your Career is booming, your taking a ride on the Downward spiral. Your own God Son is lost, he’s flirting with fire and you’ve done jack shit, you haven’t even reached out to him since the day you bailed him out.

Nick is doing fine, he’s a triple champion! He’s doing better than I could ever do.

What do you expect to happen when the shit hits the fan with this Salvation gimmick? What happens when the kid pushes Brenton to far, and what happens when Brenton pushes back?

He would never…

He’s done it countless times before! Nick is in trouble Frank, he may be living the dream at this moment, but you out of everyone knows that dream can come to a crashing stop at any moment!

She had a point, but Nick is his own man. He’s playing with fire sure, but like every other obstacle that’s been placed in front of him, he’s pulled through, and I’m a hundred percent positive this well be no different.

..:: Amanda Chase-Hart::..
What’s sad about it all Frank, there isn’t anything you can do for Nick. Because your in a worse spot then him.

Why are you even here? Why am I even listing to you?! I’m fine, hell if you ask me, I’m doing better then fine, a lot of men in my shoes would have ended it all. It’s not easy to bounce back from losing everything Amanada, not everyone leaves with everything, there are times when your standing in a dark shelter with noting but the clothes on your back. Sometimes, your left with having to climb back up the ladder. Sometimes you have to start over, its sucks but its what I seem to do best

You’re never going to be champion, your never going to be back at the top when you don’t have the hart to carry you there

..:;Frank Hart::..
What are you trying to say Amanda?

I’m scared for you Frank in all my time knowing you, this is the first time I can honestly call you what you are…

What am I?

Your Heartless…

And with that, she walked out of the Diner, and out of my life. She left me the same way she found me. As I watched her pull away, I couldn’t stop hearing her voice….

YOU’RE HEARTLESS

The sad thing is, she’s right.

There’s no going back…

I’m a different man….

For the worse….
Hart
Hart
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down