NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #2 You Can't Beat Me]■-

Go down

-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #2 You Can't Beat Me]■- Empty -■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #2 You Can't Beat Me]■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus June 19th 2009, 3:58 pm

-■The Man■-
-■The Myth■-
-■The Legend■-
-■Leading the Revival■-
-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #2 You Can't Beat Me]■- Cyruslikenoother
Good leaders make people feel that they're at the very heart of things, not at the periphery. Everyone feels that he or she makes a difference to the success of the organization. When that happens people feel centered and that gives their work meaning.

The Monologue
I’m always so careful, precise, I love to have a game plan carefully laid out before I do anything. Recently I’ve been rushing into things, keeping myself so busy that I don’t have to make everything perfect. I’ve fallen into traps set by Death Angel and Kash, I’ve had my Global Annihilation Championship stolen from me inside of a steel cage, and I have received more beating in the past month then I’ve received in my entire career so far. Luckily for me, I love it. It’s like a brand new motivation for me, a better feeling then I use to get on Direct Hit. Through all my pain and sacrifice, I have become God.

The Story
□Brenton Cyrus leaves the Hotel room□
□He places a hand on his head covering up his wide open stitches from Death Angel‘s Boot□
□Blood pours steadily over his face, quickly creating a crimson mask□
□Brenton looks into the sky, a frown upon his face□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
FUCK!

□The frustration begins to fill Brenton□
□without realizing it he picks up a trash can and launches it through a car windshield□
□Brenton Cyrus continues to scream□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
DEATH ANGEL! YOU HAVE MADE AN ENEMY OUT OF ONE BAD ASS SON OF A BITCH! THE LAST PLACE YOU WANT TO BE IS ON MY HIT LIST AND I WILL FIND YOU THIS WEEK ON LEGACY, AND I’LL RETURN THE FAVOR, BY SHOWING YOU YOUR OWN BLOOD!

□Brenton Cyrus sees a man drop to his knees to pick up his car keys□
□Brenton thinks for a split second before charging him□
□Brenton puts all of his force into it and punt kicks the man□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Wrong place, wrong time buddy.

□Brenton reaches into his wallet and removes three hundred dollars□
□Brenton Cyrus reaches down and puts the money into the mans pocket and walks away□

The Match
I really don’t think you understand just how important the World Championship is Conor, so let me explain it a little bit to you. No matter what happens, the only reason I rest easy is because I am the World Heavyweight Champion. Even a bloody mess, even bloody in a steel cage, even after losing the Global Annihilation Championship, I could still rest easy as the World Heavyweight Champion.

When I was attacked at a Hotel by Death Angel, and his boot ripped through my stitched up flesh, causing my cut to reopen to twice its original size, I could still smile and could still hold my head proudly as the World Heavyweight Champion.

So when you put up that piece of shit effort against me, you have to understand why I get pissed off. Death Angel needed help to beat me and become the Global Annihilation Champion, but the fact is he worked his ass off and he took full advantage of an opportunity. You on the other hand Conor O’Sullivan are treating this match like it’s a Proving Grounds match, or a match on Direct Hit.

You know why Legacy is killing Direct Hit week after week? Because Legacy has people like me, while Direct Hit has people like you O’Sullivan. I work my ass off, even on a loser who doesn’t have enough respect for me or the World Championship to pull out his very best in what could be his one and only chance at being champion!

Conor O’Sullivan are you starting to get it? The week is coming to an end, and it ends with Brenton Cyrus versus Conor O’Sullivan for the World Heavyweight Championship, Sunday night on Spike TV. There is the dedicated World Heavyweight Champion, who has dedicated his life and his soul to the NLWF against a man who wont even put out his best effort in the biggest match of his life.

Lets see if maybe I can motivate you O’Sullivan, maybe I can light a fire underneath you that ignites some of your hardest and best work ever, or maybe I’ll just walk into this match, and it will be the massacre of O’Sullivan.

On the same night Emily Brown could become Women’s World Champion, you could become the NLWF World Heavyweight Champion! Not only that, but as World Heavyweight Champion you will headline the Simple Survival Pay Per View event against Havoc, think about that.

O’Sullivan, the truth is you can’t beat me, the fact is no one can beat me, that’s why they call me the best. But at least give me every little bit of what you have, at least try your fucking hardest, give me 150% and maybe, just maybe, you’ll pull out the upset of the year, the upset of a lifetime!

Please give me your best, you’ll never get anything less from me.

Who I Am
The Story Of: Brenton Cyrus
Narrated by:
Shadow Demon

Shadow Demon : Once upon a time, there was a wrestler named Brenton Cyrus
Shadow Demon : And his gimmick was being a HSM hottie
Shadow Demon : Well, being a celebrity hottie
Shadow Demon : And, he joined NLWF one day
Shadow Demon : He defeated a few underachievers before winning the jr. heavyweight title
Shadow Demon : Brenton Cyrus formed an alliance with Chuck Matthews, and they became OWN
Shadow Demon : One World Nation, if you didn’t know
Shadow Demon : Anyway, after a few weeks, Cyrus got tired of the celeb gimmick
Shadow Demon : And, following an impressive win over Johnny Styles
Shadow Demon : He became...
Shadow Demon : GOD
Shadow Demon : Cyrus then changed his and Chuck Matthews tag team name, to Salvation
Shadow Demon : Cyrus and Chuck began to rule Direct Hit, the brand they were on, and crushed anyone who opposed them
Shadow Demon : Hell, they even replaced the NLWF logo at one stage
Shadow Demon : Cyrus became NLWF World Heavyweight Champion and Global Annihilation Champion, while Chuck Matthews became No Limit champion
Shadow Demon : At the same time, Salvation held the Universal tag team championship
Shadow Demon : Salvation became the most formidable stable in NLWF, and added a young gun Alex Mark to their ranks
Shadow Demon : Alex Mark went undefeated, before winning the North American title from Frank Hart
Shadow Demon : Salvation then held all of the titles on Direct Hit
Shadow Demon : Salvation also crushed legends such as Joe Santiago and Cyber Punk, leaving their trademark in lifting their opponents onto a cross
Shadow Demon : Eventually the might of Salvation became so great, something had to give
Shadow Demon : And, after the NLWF Draft, and Cyrus threatened Carmine to trade him to Legacy, Salvation split up.
Shadow Demon : Cyrus and Mark were sent to Legacy while Chuck stayed on DH
Shadow Demon : Cyrus and Chuck also had a disagreement, and, for the first time, they were against each other
Shadow Demon : Now on Legacy, Cyrus took it upon himself to help lead the revival of NLWF, and boot out all the JWF people in NWLF.
Shadow Demon : Cyrus formed a team with The Mexican Samurai, to help him lead the revival.
Shadow Demon : While it is certain what is next for Brenton Cyrus, what is next for Chuck Matthews? And what is Alex Mark going to do outside Legacy?
Shadow Demon : The main thing that is certain, though, is that this next month in NLWF is going to be a very interesting one for Brenton Cyrus, and everyone else in the No Limits Wrestling Federation.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #2 You Can't Beat Me]■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #2 You Can't Beat Me]■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down