NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #1]■-

Go down

-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #1]■- Empty -■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #1]■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus June 18th 2009, 4:00 pm

-■The Man■-
-■The Myth■-
-■The Legend■-
-■Leading the Revival■-
-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #1]■- Cyruslikenoother
Good leaders make people feel that they're at the very heart of things, not at the periphery. Everyone feels that he or she makes a difference to the success of the organization. When that happens people feel centered and that gives their work meaning.

The Monologue
I didn’t say goodbye, I didn’t say drive home safely, I didn’t event walk any of my guests to there car or even thank them for coming. Instead, I sat in my room as the NLWF company Doctor stitched my head closed. 14 Stitches and a lot of liquid bandage and he was finished, “Take off next week, While you are cleared to compete, you should not until the stitches come out.” Fuck him, he has never competed in a wrestling ring, let alone been the World Champion in the greatest organization known to man. I will defend my World Heavyweight Championship, and there isn’t anyone on this planet who can stop that.

The Story
□Brenton Cyrus lays on his bed□
□His face is heavily bruised from his vicious assault on Legacy□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Havoc, you low down dirty son of a bitch, why don’t you understand that the NLWF corporation, and the NLWF fan base, completely hates you! When I beat the shit out of you at Legacy IX, I did it for the people, I did it for me, and I did it for Tiffany Starr. I beat you to death, literally, TO DEATH! I watched you die, I kicked you until I was certain you wouldn’t survive, but somehow you did, I guess I have unfinished business to attend to, and I plan on it at Simple Survival.

□Brenton Cyrus sits up, light from the hallway glowing on his face□
□Bruises, stitches, and even a fat lip is fully revealed□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Now Justin Kash steps into the picture, he’s your new master and the man who has been feeding Death Angel all that Syco Bullshit! Well 25 to Life has a message to you Justin Kash, we are going to take out your boys, we are going to break them down physically and mentally because 2yrus 5amurai is just that fucking good. Havoc, somehow Justin Kash was able to make you the number 1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship after Conor O’Sullivan. Rumor has it that Ramirez Silva left Justin Kash General Manager papers if he somehow became incapacitated. That’s all fine and good, it doesn’t even bother me to be honest, what does bother me however, is the way you guys do business.

□Brenton Cyrus slowly stands up, placing his hand on his hurt knee□
□He limps to his master bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You assholes have become famous for sacrificing people, killing, and Havoc, you raped the girl I love more then life! I told you I plan on killing you, I PROMISE, I will kill you when I get the chance, I FUCKING GUARANTEE IT!

□Brenton Cyrus washes his face gently as the scene fades.□

The Match
Now it’s time to find out, is Conor O’Sullivan the next NLWF superstar, the next NLWF world Heavyweight Champion, the next NLWF legend, or is Conor O’Sullivan just some guy who was lucky enough to receive a shot at the World Championship?

You haven’t really beaten anyone special O’Sullivan, it makes me question, how the hell are you in contention for the World Championship? Because you complained? Because you cried? Because you whined so fucking much about getting a shot that I finally exploded and decided to give you a shot just so that I could be the guy who shuts you the fuck up!

Let me take a second to relive your career Conor O’Sullivan. You walked into the NLWF and were immediately sent to Proving Grounds, the Development federation. You defeated Tantrum in a Pay Per View Dark Match to become the PG Champion, That Pay per View was King of the Throne, the night I became the World Heavyweight Champion.

So Proving Ground gets shut down, the best talent in the world go to Direct Hit, which is run by Salvation and the guys who are trying to make a break in the business go to Legacy, you went to Legacy. Immediately you lost the Proving Grounds Championship, then went on to challenge a washed up has been by the name of Joe Santiago, even though I had already destroyed him mentally.

Joe Santiago doesn’t even respect you enough to show up at the event, so we play it off as a storyline and we hype the kidnapping angle a bit more, you defeat Joe Santiago by count out. Then you go from challenging Joe Santiago, to challenging for the World Championship, “Please give me a shot!”

Well I am a man of the people, and even though you DO NOT deserve a shot at the World Championship, I’m giving it to you anyway. Why? Because Conor O’Sullivan I’m taking you to school, I’m going to teach you the meaning of respect, by beating respect into you.

I’m going to show you why they call me the best, why I dominate, and why I am the greatest World Champion there has ever been. I have been champion for almost eight weeks, 56 days on top, I have already defended the championship more then anyone in NLWF history and when I beat you at Legacy I will be the longest reigning World Champion ever!

For some reason you don’t understand who the fuck I am, and what the fuck I do! I don’t like you O’Sullivan, and now you are going to get four beatings mixed into one, because I’m going to beat the shit out of you, then I’ll pretend you are Havoc and I’ll break your fucking neck! When I’m done with that, I’ll pretend you are Death Angel, and I’ll break your back, leaving you crippled and helpless on the mat. Then I’ll pretend you are Justin Kash, the puppet master, and I’ll kill you.

This is not a match, this is punishment.

■[/i]Who I Am
The Story Of: Brenton Cyrus
Narrated by:
Shadow Demon

Shadow Demon : Once upon a time, there was a wrestler named Brenton Cyrus
Shadow Demon : And his gimmick was being a HSM hottie
Shadow Demon : Well, being a celebrity hottie
Shadow Demon : And, he joined NLWF one day
Shadow Demon : He defeated a few underachievers before winning the jr. heavyweight title
Shadow Demon : Brenton Cyrus formed an alliance with Chuck Matthews, and they became OWN
Shadow Demon : One World Nation, if you didn’t know
Shadow Demon : Anyway, after a few weeks, Cyrus got tired of the celeb gimmick
Shadow Demon : And, following an impressive win over Johnny Styles
Shadow Demon : He became...
Shadow Demon : GOD
Shadow Demon : Cyrus then changed his and Chuck Matthews tag team name, to Salvation
Shadow Demon : Cyrus and Chuck began to rule Direct Hit, the brand they were on, and crushed anyone who opposed them
Shadow Demon : Hell, they even replaced the NLWF logo at one stage
Shadow Demon : Cyrus became NLWF World Heavyweight Champion and Global Annihilation Champion, while Chuck Matthews became No Limit champion
Shadow Demon : At the same time, Salvation held the Universal tag team championship
Shadow Demon : Salvation became the most formidable stable in NLWF, and added a young gun Alex Mark to their ranks
Shadow Demon : Alex Mark went undefeated, before winning the North American title from Frank Hart
Shadow Demon : Salvation then held all of the titles on Direct Hit
Shadow Demon : Salvation
also crushed legends such as Joe Santiago and Cyber Punk, leaving their
trademark in lifting their opponents onto a cross

Shadow Demon : Eventually the might of Salvation became so great, something had to give
Shadow Demon : And, after the NLWF Draft, and Cyrus threatened Carmine to trade him to Legacy, Salvation split up.
Shadow Demon : Cyrus and Mark were sent to Legacy while Chuck stayed on DH
Shadow Demon : Cyrus and Chuck also had a disagreement, and, for the first time, they were against each other
Shadow Demon : Now on Legacy, Cyrus took it upon himself to help lead the revival of NLWF, and boot out all the JWF people in NWLF.
Shadow Demon : Cyrus formed a team with The Mexican Samurai, to help him lead the revival.
Shadow Demon : While
it is certain what is next for Brenton Cyrus, what is next for Chuck
Matthews? And what is Alex Mark going to do outside Legacy?

Shadow Demon : The
main thing that is certain, though, is that this next month in NLWF is
going to be a very interesting one for Brenton Cyrus, and everyone else
in the No Limits Wrestling Federation.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #1]■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■World Heavyweight Championship [RP #1]■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down